Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:45:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:50:40 -0400

I believe that I've at least taken a stab at resolving all the comments I got 
on -00 in this draft.  I did accidentally introduce a typo in Murray's name in 
-01, I've already fixed that locally for the next version.

Please let me know if you have additional suggestions.

Scott K
----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 06:45:20 PM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse 
Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-11

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-01.txt
_______________________________________________
marf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/marf

-----------------------------------------