Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 19:24:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Email Feedback Report Type Value : not-spam
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
                          Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This document defines a new Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) feedback
   report type value: &quot;not-spam&quot;.  It can be used to report a message
   that was mistakenly marked as spam.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:30:14 -0400

We've added the subject draft as a working-group item, and I've
incorporated all the feedback so far.

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt

J.D., does this satisfy your concerns about the tone?  And Brett, I've
added a DKIM signature to the example (thanks, Murray), and included a
note about that and a pointer to the security considerations.

Are there any other comments on this?  Or are we already set to go
now?  Reviews, please.

Barry

---

From: "McDowell, Brett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:36:11 -0600

>note about that and a pointer to the security considerations.

Thanks Barry (and Murray).

>
>Are there any other comments on this?

Not from me.

> Or are we already set to go
>now?  Reviews, please.

---

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:00:04 -0700

> Are there any other comments on this?  Or are we already set to go

Looks good to me.

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions