Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:29:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:35:28 -0400

On 10/24/2011 11:29 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse
> Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.
>
> Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the
> Abuse Report Format Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman Filename
> : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt Pages           : 14 Date
> : 2011-10-24

After I posted the -01 draft I had a few comments, but I decided to wait
on addressing them until I felt like draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report
was reasonably stable in case functionality moved from that draft into
this one.  I feel like we're there now.

I think that the draft I just posted addresses the open comments, 
including (most critically) spelling Murray's correctly.

Scott K