Subject: g.ericsson.rtpburst

From: "Paul Tidwell (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:19:26 +0200

Media feature tag name: g.ericsson.rtpburst

ASN.1 Identifier: New assignment by IANA.

Summary of the media feature indicated by this tag: This feature
     requires a device to support half-duplex sending/receiving
     of media using RTP in bursts, where the last RTP packet in 
     a burst is indicated according to the Ericsson Instant
     Talk over Cellular specification.

Values appropriate for use with this feature tag: 
     The feature tag is Boolean and may have values of
     TRUE or FALSE.   A value of TRUE indicates an available
     capability.  A value of FALSE indicates the capability
     is not available.

The feature tag is intended primarily for use in the following
     applications, protocols, services, or negotiation
     mechanisms: Ensuring the selection of a compatible user agent.

Examples of typical use: Routing a session initiation request
     to a user agent that supports this feature.

Related standards or documents: Instant Talk over Cellular 
     specification to be released by Ericsson.

Paul Tidwell
MRF Architect
Product Unit - IP Multimedia
Ericsson Telecom AB
ÄL/EAB/UPD		Telephone: +46  8 719 4559
Götalandsvägen 230	Telefax:	+46  8 719  1628
126 25 Stockholm		
SWEDEN			E-mail:	[email-masked]