Subject: [META-MODEL] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-schoenw-sming-lessons-00.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:35:35 +0200

This I-D written by Juergen includes some information about the SMIng
development experience. I believe that it's good reading for folks
involved in the data modeling work related to NETCONF, and other
discussions happening in the BOFs and lists of the area.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 10:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schoenw-sming-lessons-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Lessons Learned from the SMIng Project
	Author(s)	: J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename	: draft-schoenw-sming-lessons-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-6-18
	
   A data modeling language for network management protocols called
   SMIng was developed within the Network Management Research Group of
   the Internet Research Task Force over a period of several years.
   This memo documents some of the lessons learned during the project
   for consideration by designers of future data modeling languages for
   network management protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-sming-lessons-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-schoenw-sming-lessons-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-sming-lessons-00.txt".
	
_______________________________________________
META-MODEL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/meta-model