Subject: [MIB2RDML] New Mailing Lists in the OPS area

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:39:17 +0300

Following the OPS area meetings and mini-BOF sessions in Prague we have
created two new mail lists: 

[email-masked] - this list will focus on discussions about the need
and requirements for a meta data model in the network management space
and what the IETF should do on this respect

[email-masked] - the list will discuss the need and requirements of
converting MIB modules into resource models for the SOA/Web Services
Management environment and work that should be done in the IETF in this
field

The two lists will create a framework for discussions and contributions
for the respective subjects and will allow the operations and management
community to debate the level of interest and what should be done
respectively in the two fields. If you are interested please subscribe
and participate. 

Dan

_______________________________________________
MIB2RDML mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib2rdml