Subject: [Mls] Go implementation; hackathon?

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 11:36:14 -0800

I just made public a repo I've had going with a Go implementation of
draft-barnes-mls-protocol.  It should illustrate the algorithms underlying
what's in the document, with more details about how the tree math works,
etc.

https://github.com/bifurcation/mls

Speaking of implementation -- There's an IETF hackathon on the weekend
before the IETF.  If anyone else was interested in working together on
implementations / testing interoperability, it might be possible to get a
table there.

https://www6.ietf.org/hackathon/101-hackathon.html

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 23:26:05 -0500

I went ahead and added an MLS topic to the hackathon wiki:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/101hackathon

I'll plan on being there, and Emad and Raphael told me they would be as
well.  It would be great to get to the BoF already having some
interoperable implementations!