Subject: [MLS] Call for adoption: draft-omara-mls-federation

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 17:32:27 -0700

At TLS@IETF104, there was consensus in the room to adopt
draft-omara-mls-federation
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omara-mls-federation/>. This
message is to confirm that consensus. If you do not support adoption of
draft-omara-mls-federation as WG item please say so by 2359UTC on 19 April
2019 (and say why).

Thanks,
Nick and Sean

---

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 09:17:35 +0100

I appreciate you didn't ask for affirmation, but nevertheless - the
structures and architecture described by this draft look useful to me, and
would benefit from being worked on within this group, so I also support
adoption of the draft.

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 01:32, Nick Sullivan <nick=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> MLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mls
>

---

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 10:17:23 -0700

Since there was no dissent, a consensus is declared and the document is
adopted.

The chairs invite the authors to submit draft-ietf-mls-federation-00 and to
move the working draft to Github: https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation

Nick and Sean

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:17 AM Dave Cridland <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [email-masked] <[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>> <https://datatracker.ietf..org/doc/draft-omara-mls-federation/>. This