Subject: Your Internet Draft on SDP

From: Rick Kiessig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 12:37:52 -0800

I just tried to retrieve a copy of the draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.ps from
both isi.edu and ietf.org, and I noticed that the postscript file on
both machines has been truncated.  It ends on page 11, where the text
version has 33 pages (the text version is listed as 57109 bytes, and the
postscript is 57345 bytes).  For some reason, it is not on the server at
ietf.cnri.reston.va.us, either.

Also, there are references to a version "03" of SDP and "01" of SAP in
the SIP draft.  Have these latest documents been posted somewhere, or
are the SIP document's references incorrect?

Rick

---

From: Mark Handley<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 96 18:23:16 -0500

>ietf.cnri.reston.va.us, either.

An uncorrupted full copy is in the MMUSIC WG archive in
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/

>are the SIP document's references incorrect?

There was some confusion due to me mistakenly thinking an earlier copy
had been submitted whenh it hadn't, and the ID editor renumbering the
SDP and SAP drafts when they were submitted.  SDP-02 and SAP-00 are
the current drafts, if not the first to have those numbers.  Check
you've got the Nov 96 versions of both.

Mark