Subject: SDP pre-draft

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 21:16:50 +0000

There is a pre-draft of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.ps in
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/sdp.02.0.ps.gz

The only significant changes from the -01 draft are on pages 12, 13
and 14 regarding RTP payload types as I mentioned in my message in
December.

I'll issue a proper draft of this next week, but I thought it worth
circulating a pre-draft at this stage for your comment.

We should be issuing a working group last call on this fairly soon, so
any general comments on things we've missed, things that are generally
unclear, wrong, etc would be useful.

Mark

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:37:40 +0000

>and 14 regarding RTP payload types as I mentioned in my message in

Inevitably some errors crept into this SDP draft.  There's a newer version
now in http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/sdp.02.1.ps.gz

In particular, many thanks are due to Eve for giving the previous draft
a very thorough reading!

Mark