Subject: Looking for protocol specifications

From: "Marcio D'Avila Scheibler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:20:42 +0300 (GMT)

Hello.

I have to write a summary about the new protocolos that are
being developed (those related to conferences...)

Where can I find the internet-drafts (maybe already RFCs !!??)
for the following protocols from MMUSIC IETF Working Group ???

- SAP (Session Announcement Protocol)
- SCCP (Simple Conference COntrol Protocol)

I couldn't find references at MMUSIC workgroup's charter page.

Thanks in advance
=========================================================================
Marcio d'Avila Scheibler
=========================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Eve Schooler)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 97 12:53:12 PST

>- SCCP (Simple Conference COntrol Protocol)

you can find these (expired) drafts at:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs

e.