Subject: Required Expansion Capital

From: newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:42:17 +0100

Required Expansion Capital

Cabot Software is seeking an equity investor.

Cabot’s objective is to become a major corporation specialising in 
the Digital TV marketplace.  Supplying software products, consultancy 
services, business productivity and Digital TV business solutions to 
TV broadcasters, corporate advertisers, multimedia developers and 
Internet/WEB companies. 

Cabot Software require equity funding to expand and maximise the 
opportunity of the emerging European Digital TV marketplace.

Cabot owns product rights to a number of developed products for 
Digital TV

Cabot has extensive experience and knowledge of the marketplace.

Extensive contacts and relationships with corporate companies, 
technology partners, broadcasters and the marketplace.

Extensive proposal/quotation list.  

Corporate and private investors will be considered.

A complete business plan is available to interested parties.

Principals only please.

Please contact:

Kenneth Helps 
Managing Director 
1-4 Portland Square
Bristol BS2 8RR
England
Email: [email-masked]