Subject: Mike McRae, Thank you for your interest!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:58:00 -0500

Thank you for your interest in
advertising in

the Canadian Maple Pages Catalogue and Directory.

http://www.maplepages.com/search

2 easy steps to order this service

First step: Choose package

Second step: Pay by credit card on secure server. We accept VISA, MasterCard,
American Express.

You have 2 package choices to select from. We
presently recommend Internet Package as the best value choice
in providing maximum internet exposure of your company.

We accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.

PROMOTION PACKAGES

Discription

Visual Sample

Full Package

Internet Package

Full colour advertisement in 100,000 hard cover Directories.

Available in 1/4, 1/2 and Full Page options.

Full

#1

Electronic version of your advertisement will be featured in CD.

100,000 CD's will be delivered to industry/government decision makers; and will be handed
out as promotions at trade shows, in trade commissioners offices.

Full

#1

CMP will design and create your corporate CLIENT SHOWCASE PAGE.

CLIENT SHOWCASE page will have a link to your web site.

Full

#1

CMP will design and create your corporate BANNER.

Full

#1

Active BANNER will rotate through the 'Result Page' web site. Your
company profile will be priority listed in the "Canadian Company Data Search",
demonstrating your BANNER.

Full

#1

Active BANNER will rotate through the 'Client Showcase' web site.

Full

#1

Active BANNER will rotate through the 'Main Page' web site.

Full

#1

Active BANNER will rotate through the 'Right Menu' web site.

Full

#1

Active BANNER will rotate through the "Full Company
Information"  web site.

Full

#1

Active BANNER will rotate through the 'E-mail Form' web site.

Full

#1

Review the status of your 'Banner Exchange' account.

INTERNET
PACKAGE  (3 Months)

Price: $84.00 CDN x 3 Month + $195.00 SETUP FEE = $447.00

INTERNET
PACKAGE  (6 Months)

Price: $84.00 CDN x 6 Month + $195.00 SETUP FEE = $699.00

INTERNET
PACKAGE  (One Year) SAVE $195.00 for SETUP FEE and pay only

Price: $84.00 CDN Per Month  X 12 Month = $1008.00 per year

FULL
PACKAGE

If you have any
questions, please contact: [email-masked]

http://www.maplepages.com/search