Subject: Need advice

From: Farhad Islam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 96 13:20:43 JST

Hi,

This is Farhad from Hewlett-Packard Labs-Japan (HPLJ).

We are working on a multipoint video conferencing system and would
like to submit proposals on related session protocols in your
organization.

I would therefore appreciate information on the current state of
MMUSIC WG, future meeting schedule, call for proposals, etc.

Any other relevant information will also be welcome.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Regards,

Farhad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farhad F. Islam                    
                                   
Networked Multimedia Group         Phone: +81-44-812-5842 (TELNET:375-5842)
Hewlett-Packard Labs Japan         Phone: +81-44-812-9757 (Operator)
3-2-2 Sakado Takatsu-ku            Fax:   +81-44-812-5247 (TELNET:375-631)
Kawasaki 213 JAPAN                 e-mail: [email-masked]