Subject: Is there already some documentation about SAP (Session Annoucement Protocol) at this time ?

From: Philippe Beysang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:05:12 +0100

In the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) RFC bibliography written by
MMUSIC, there is a reference about a document concerning SAP (writen by
M. Handley). But I can't find this document.
Is there an existing document (draft or RFC) about SAP (Session
Announcement Protocol) at this time ? Were can I find it ?

Thank you.

    P. Beysang
    Alcatel Telecom

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:06:01 -0500

>Announcement Protocol) at this time ? Were can I find it ?

The old version is in the confctrl archive:
  ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs

There's a SAP security draft in the ID archives:
  draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-04.txt

I'm in the process of merging these two and re-issuing what I think
will be the final version of the SAP spec.

Mark