Subject: Season's Greetings from HOLLYWOOD...................................

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:10:46 -0800 (PST)

Let Your
                   Creative Efforts
                       for '97
                    Compound into
                  Prosperity for '98

         An Award Winning Team of Hollywood
               Producers and Directors
              is pleased to Invite the
             Submission of Your Entries
                         in
          Computer Animation, Photography
                         and
                    Illustration
                       for the
                World (WWW) Premiere
                       of the
       1997 Annual International "CAPI" Awards

        Be included in the "CAPI" Awards First
            CD-ROM "Library of Excellence"
                  Distributed to Top
     Motion Picture Studios...Television Networks...
              and Advertising Agencies
         in Hollywood and around the World!

PARTICIPATE in the World Wide Web's first competition organized
by Top Hollywood Producers dedicated to discovering and honoring
the very best new talent in the world...directly throughout the 
Internet!

ENTRIES ARE JUDGED by an International Award-Winning Team of 
Industry Professionals currently participating in some of 
Hollywood's most prestigious Entertainment and Communications
Productions! 

AWARDS ARE PRESENTED for the excellence and merit of each 
individual entry.  ENTRANTS DO NOT COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER!  
There are equal opportunities for multiple GOLD, SILVER, and 
BRONZE "CAPI" Awards to be presented in all categories, to 
numerous qualifying entrants! 

RECEIVE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION and publicity that can assist 
you in creating new marketing and promotional opportunities for 
your career...potentially having your work Licensed by Leading 
Producers in the Hollywood & International Entertainment and 
Communications Industries! 

 For more information visit us at: http://www.capiawards.com/ 

              Copyright 1997 "CAPI" Awards
             "CAPI" AWARDS, PUBLIC RELATIONS
       11247 Acama Ave., Studio City, CA, USA 91602

Our research indicates the preceeding information is of 
                  interest to you. 
  If you prefer not to be on this private mailing list, 
   please let us know and you will be promptly removed.

Email:<A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]> with Subject: REMOVE