Subject: FREE Aviation Scheduling!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Mar 2000 14:12:19 +0000

SIX MONTHS OF FREE BANNER ADVERTISING
ON THE CHARTERALLIANCE.COM INTERNET SITE!

Why are we doing this? The CharterAlliance Internet based
aircraft scheduling & dispatching solution is so advanced, so
easy-to-use, that we will do almost anything to put it into your
hands. Immediately, you will see how this powerful,
easy-to-use, tool can optimize your scheduling & dispatching.

Go to: http://charteralliance.com/register.asp to
register right now.

*No large purchase of hardware or software!

*Secure Internet access for your entire team!

* Easy multi-user and multi-tasking ability!

*100% FREE tech support & system upgrades!

Have you ever wished for an easy-to-use, high-end,
technology solution for your scheduling? Are you tired of
expensive network systems and hard-to-use software
packages that quickly become obsolete? From now on,
aviation "software packages" are a thing of the past. In fact,
with our solution there is nothing to buy; all that's needed is
a personal computer and an Internet connection!

*Bring your scheduling system up to date!

*Increase profit for your organization!

*Publish available flights & deadheads onto the Internet!

*Decrease dispatchers time and increase aircraft utilization!

Go to: http://charteralliance.com/register.asp to register.
There are a limited number of advertising spots and the
quicker you respond the quicker your FREE ad can start.
Remember, even if you don't use our remarkable service
you still get the six months of advertising FREE!
Visit: http://www.CharterAlliance.com