Subject: Copy of: Copy of: mailing list

From: sancha dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:09:11 -0400

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   sancha dunstan, 106124,1051
TO:     unknown, INTERNET:[email-masked]
DATE:   9/30/96 11:13 AM

RE:     Copy of: Copy of: mailing list

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   sancha dunstan, 106124,1051
TO:     Hans Erikson, INTERNET:[email-masked]
DATE:   9/27/96 12:35 PM

RE:     Copy of: mailing list

Dear Hans
I am a telecommunications researcher based in the UK and would very much
like to be on your mailing list. Although we have many projects on the go,
I am currently concentrating on one concerned with practical strategies for
deploying ATM. I am in the process of collecting case studies on ATM - do
you have any that I could have? Is there anyone else who has any ATM case
studies and would like to be featured in our publication? It is from a
global perspective so any country would be of interest. If you can fax me
some, my fax no. is (UK) 01727 868848.
I am also particularly interested in Telemedicine and would be grateful if
you know of anyone I could contact about information on this.

NB Please see attached.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Sancha Dunstan
Research Analyst
BNIS (Broadband Networking Information Services)