Subject: Minute info req

From: Farhad Islam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 96 10:06:15 JST

Hello,

Could anyone please inform me where I may get the
Minutes from the 29th IETG meeting held at Seattle, WA,
March, 1994.

I need to consult the MMUSIC internet drafts submitted
in March'94.

Is there any URL/ftp site containing above materials?

Thanks for your kind  cooperation. Regards,

Farhad F. Islam                    
                                   
Interpersonal Multimedia Group     Phone: +81-44-812-5842 (TELNET:375-5842)
Hewlett-Packard Labs Japan         Phone: +81-44-812-9757 (Operator)
3-2-2 Sakado Takatsu-ku            Fax:   +81-44-812-5247 (TELNET:375-631)
Kawasaki 213 JAPAN                 e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Eve Schooler)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 96 18:41:54 PST

>Is there any URL/ftp site containing above materials?

The MMUSIC archive is located at "ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl".
The minutes are in the subdirectory "minutes" and the draft
documents in the subdirectory "docs".  

We hope to create a MMUSIC URL sometime before next week :-)
(or shortly thereafter).

E.