Subject: Time slots for IETF #52?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:03:21 +0100

Hello,

Has anyone received confirmation yet about timeslots to present drafts
in MMUSIC WG at IETF #52?

We have submitted a draft (draft-bos-mmusic-sdpqos-framework-00.txt) and
still haven't received any confirmation about the requested timeslot
yet.

Lieve

Subject: Time slot for Suresh LEROY
From: Lieve Bos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:45:44 +0100

Hello,

Some time ago Suresh LEROY asked you for a time slot of 15 minutes
during the next IETF 52 MMUSIC WG meeting to present the draft
draft-bos-mmusic-sdpqos-framework-00.txt. As Suresh' computer crashed
(he is not able to receive/read/send e-mail for the moment) could you
please confirm to me whether a time slot has been reserved for him.
Please also copy any additional information about the meeting/procedures
to me.

Lieve Bos (for Suresh LEROY)

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:15:02 -0500

We're still working on the draft agenda; expect confirmations soon.
Colin