Subject: www.iwannawork4u.com SAP professionals

From: "Aaron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:14:12

Modus Novus Inc. is a small staffing firm based out of Westminster, Maryland.

In today's economy companies need to maintain and hire qualified employees while at the
same time cutting costs.

Modus Novus Inc is the solution to your SAP needs. We offer quality employees at quality
rates.

Our normal fee for full time placements is 15% of the first years salary. Compare this to other
companies. Most companies charge 20%-30% for full time placements.

Saving 5-10% equates to saving $4,000 to $8,000 on average per placement. With Modus
Novus you will not have to sacrifice quality to save money.

All recruiters at Modus Novus have over 4 years of industry experience. All recruiters go
through monthly training to stay current with the changing technology.

For contract employees we charge a minimal hourly fee. We also offer discounts for
multiple positions.

Modus Novus can assist you with all of your SAP needs.

Visit our new website today and view some of our available SAP consultants. You can
register at our site for free and post open positions for Modus Novus to assist you with.

www.iwannawork4u.com

Aaron Grollman
Director of Recruiting
Modus Novus Inc.
79 East Main Street Suite 207
Westminster, Maryland 21157

(410)848-2100 ext-104
[email-masked]

Call Modus Novus today and ...pass the future