Subject: Cellphone Batteries @ Half Price!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:20:49

Cellphone Owners and Mobile Professionals,

SAVE BIG! – BUY DIRECT! - Get your Cellphone Batteries
quick and easy online at CELLPHONE BATTERY WAREHOUSE
Highest Quality, Lowest Prices, Giant Selection – Guaranteed!
Click-on and Bookmark this site - 
http://members.tripod.com/~cellbattery

**********************************************************
We believe in responsible targeted mailing.  
Your name was given to us as somebody who might be interested 
in this offer. 
This  message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301.
Sender: CELLPHONE BATTERY WAREHOUSE, 7810 Topanga cyn Blvd, 
Canoga Park, 
Ca 91304 ph: 818 207-9600 E-Mail Address: 
[email-masked] 
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further 
transmissions 
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to 
you by 
ending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in 
the 
subject line.  For additional information see: 
<http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.
html> 
**********************************************************

---

From: "Michael A. Dolan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:51:24 -0800

>http://members.tripod.com/~cellbattery
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael A. Dolan  TerraByte Technology  (619)445-9070    FAX: (619)445-6122
PO Box 1673 Alpine, CA 91903, Overnight: 20239 Japatul Rd, Alpine, CA 91901
URL:http://www.tbt.com