Subject: mp3 streaming...an interesting subject

From: Matt Bartholomew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:17:44 -0500

I know mp3 technology is not discussed too often on this mailing list, but
I thought that it would be interesting to point out nullsoft's mp3
streaming server.  Nullsoft is calling it shoutcast and the software can be
found on www.shoutcast.com . The quality is excellent.  I at least
recommend that you look at this, being that it may rivial realaudio or
other netcasting technologies.  It is also a hot topic on www.slashdot.org
. Many novice web users are quickly picking up on this software and
tinkering with it (especially the linux community). 

Matt Bartholomew

On another note, I need a job (so much for tact huh). My resume can be
found at http://zerian.tusculum.edu/resume.rtf, or simply email
([email-masked]) me if you are interested in hiring a soon be
college graduate.

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:38:54 -0500

>found at...

Matt,

This kind of request isn't appropriate for an IETF WG mailing list
like this one.

Cheers,
	Mark