Subject: The results of technology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 03:27:55 +0200

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>

Proven Online Income Method

Hello Friends, I am an IT Manager making $50,000+ a year,
but I want to show you what I do for fun, which will make me
an ADDITIONAL $250,000 THIS YEAR ALONE....and it takes only
a fraction of the time that you and I spend at our regular jobs.
Basically, I send out as many of these emails as I can, then
people send me cash in the mail for information that I just
email back to them. Every day, I walk out to my mailbox
knowing that there are at least a few hundred dollars
waiting for me. And the best part, IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL.
Just read the next few pages and see what you think.
If you like what you read, great....If you don't, read it again
because you must have missed something.

        WildCard

DEAR FRIENDS AND FUTURE MILLIONAIRES:
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an investment of only $25 US Dollars expense one time.

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news
lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to
the investigation of this program described below, to see if it
really can make people money. The show also investigated whether
or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for
all that there are "absolutely NO laws prohibiting the
participation in the program and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN
EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable
opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time I
passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received a total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in."

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every
4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read
the following, THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

===========Order all 5 reports shown on the list below=====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name
appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems. When you place your order, make Sure you order each of
the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you Can save
them on your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST... $ 5 X 5 = $ 25.00. Within a few days you will
receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep
it on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than what is instructed below in each step "1 through 6" or
you will lose out on majority of your profits.
Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how
it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work!! People have tried to
put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could
get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we
all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not
try to change anything other thanwhat is instructed, because if
you do, it will not work for you.

        Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune.

2. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down to report # 5.

3. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down to report # 4.

4. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down to report # 3.

5. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down to report # 2.

6. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

***Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save
this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data. To
assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
===========================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume you and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each.

Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response
(the response could be much better but lets just say it is only
0.2%. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails, only 0.2% responded
with orders. That's 100 people responding to and ordering Report
# 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000 e-mails.

The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those
1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails.

The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those
10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $ 500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is: 1...$ 50 + 2...$ 500 + 3..$
5,000 + 4... $ 50,000 + 5... $ 500,000...

GRAND TOTAL = $555,550.00

                        NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.

GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE
RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL
MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT
OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed
100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 150 million people
on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people
will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the internet will easily get a larger response.

We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2
as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service
on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name
and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until they receive the report.

AVAILABLE REPORTS =========================================

Notes: Always send $ 5 cash (US CURRENCY) for each report. 
                  Checks NOT accepted. 
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in atleast 2 
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the 
NUMBER & NAME of the Report you are ordering., YOUR E-MAIL 
ADDERSS and your name and postal address.

=========================================

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide To Advertising For Free On The
Net"

Order Report # 1 from:

Karl Sewon
Åskmolnsvägen 44
74335 Storvreta
SWEDEN

Report #2: "The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk E-Mail On The
Net"

Order Report #2 from:

Luc Riopel
P.O. Box 37028
St-Hubert   Qc
CANADA    J3Y 8N3

Report # 3: "The Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net"

Order Report # 3 from:

Clay Montgomery
12725 E. 76th Circle N.
Owasso, OK 74055
USA

Report # 4: "How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing MLM & The Net"

Order Report # 4 from:

Rick Dennis
P.O. Box 93649
Anchorage, AK 99509-3649
USA

Report # 5: "How To Send 1 Million E-Mails For Free"

Order Report # 5 from:

Christian Ward
PO Box 212537
Augusta, GA 30917-2537
USA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report # 1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. After you have
received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive
100 orders or more for Report # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have
received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
Because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down
on the list, you are placed in front of a different report. You
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people
are ordering from you.

IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME, SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-
MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is no limit to the
income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks and
months than you haveever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in anyway. It works exceedingly well
as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in Report # 1 and moved
others to # 2...# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to
may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of
them. Remember
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you
will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

 =====================================================

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>