Subject: PSS Interop tests according to the 3GPP’s Technical Specifications 26.234

From: Adi Plaut <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:10:23 +0200

Dear Sirs,
 
During the last few weeks a Packed Switch Multimedia Streaming interop group
is being formed. 
The group was established by the IMTC (International Multimedia
Telecommunication Consortium www.imtc.org <http://www.imtc.org/> ) and was
named PSS-AG (Activity Group).
 
The aim of the PSS-AG is to perform an interoperability between vendors of
multimedia streaming servers, clients  content providers and carriers for 3G
wireless networks and devices. The tests will be preformed according to
3GPP’s Technical Specifications 26.234 that can be found at
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2001-06/Rel-4/26_series/
<http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2001-06/Rel-4/26_series/> . 
 
The main concern of the group is to enable the vendors to check their
products in an environment that touches all components participating in the
multimedia streaming according to the 3GPP standards.  
 
More information can be found at the IMTC site  www.imtc.org
<http://www.imtc.org/> /Activity Groups at the PSS-AG link Or at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

We encourage you to join this important effort and to make sure your
products are interoperable according to the standards. 

Adi Plaut

Multimedia Interoperability Expert 

Chief Technology Office 

Tel : + 972 - 3 - 5722459 

Cell: + 972 - 55 - 224012 

Email: [email-masked] 

Emblaze Systems