Subject: Helen Astor is trying to reach the president

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

president of the company please.

Referred by J.B.S./8/3/98 opt in
>From Helen Astor, Somerset, New Jersey USA

DONT JUST EMAIL BACK ! ! !
We are extremely targeted and will NOT send back just general info by e-mail.
Targeted works beautifully.........untargeted does not.   We need
additional details over the phone to get you the properly  targeted further
info.

If you are interested in:

............. English Speaking.........................

1.  Bilingual sales reps.....currently seeking to represent American/and/or international
companies.      .........  We have lists of both.

2. Bilingual distributors.....currently importing from  American/and/or international
companies..............  we have lists of both

3. Bilingual end users .....currently importing from American/and/or international companies.
.........   We have lists of both.

4. Bilingual agents...currently arranging private labeling, subcontracting,
contracting
work, and negotiating licensing arrangements for American/and/or international  companies.
.........  We have lists of both.

5. Bilingual suppliers of raw materials and components....currently selling
internationally.

6. Bilingual buyers of close outs, surplus overruns, seconds.....currently
buying from American/and/or international companies.
We have lists of both.
........................ 

7. Bilingual joint marketing partners.....currently seeking  American/and/or International/
partners........We have lists of both.

8. Bilingual foreigners seeking to buy all or part of your business...or act
as silent partner......................... 

9. Bilingual foreigners who will supply finance for your business.
.................. 

10. Bilingual foreigners with new products for your business to sell.

Our lists come two ways: Those doing business exclusively with America....
and those doing business worldwide.

We have lists with their phone numbers, fax numbers, addresses,
and contact names.   All are English speaking and have internet
accounts.   First time exporters fine.   Imports fine.
Each list contains 360 to 410 names and costs $72.00 U.S.

For the areas of:
Mexico, Central, and South America,Japan/Asia, Eastern/Western
Europe,China,Australia,Asia,the Middle East.

Best Regards, 

 Helen Astor  

PHONE CALLS ONLY  please.........we are extremely targeted and
need additional info from you.  We will not reply back with General
info over the internet.

732-247-3173

FROM:

Scott Allen Export Sales
36 Heather Drive
Somerset, New Jersey 08873 USA
732-247-3173

Bill Higgins
Janet Brandt
Fritz Young
Helen Astor
Jose Rivera
Larry Cohen
Susan Miller