Subject: SIP for Presence Mailing List

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:55:06 -0500

Folks,

We've set up a mailing list for the SIP for Presence group (SIMPLE) that met
today at IETF:

Post message:  [email-masked]
Subscribe: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe: [email-masked]
List owner: [email-masked]
URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-simple

I'd encourage everyone to subscribe. 

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com