Subject: Dear Future Millionaire

From: "James Fleet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:02:20 -0000

Dear Future Millionaire:

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END!
- follow what it says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a
RECESSION is coming or not, who is President, or whether you keep your
current job or not. Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to
one of these before either. One day though, something just said "you throw
away $25.00 going to a movie for 2 hours with your wife". "What the heck."
Believe me, no matter where you believe "those feelings" come from, I thank
goodness every day that I had that feeling. I cannot imagine where I would
be or what I would be doing had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word of it.
It is legal. I checked.

Simply because you are buying and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
==================================================
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program
described below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can "follow the
simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out
of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity". I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in". Pam Hedland,

Fort Lee, New Jersey.
==================================================
Another said: "this program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I decided
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3
weeks later the money started to come

in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is
to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything." More testimonials later
but first,

==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below=====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
To the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
any mail problems.

===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them.
YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from
these 5 different individuals.

Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
reports and keep it on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand

the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work
!!!

People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking
they could get all the money.
But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and
then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty
reaps the reward!!!

This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and
getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in a
short period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE
the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY! This is critical to YOUR success.

==================================================

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it
on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. ****

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to
send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads
and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this

venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
==================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.

Let's also assume hat the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%) response
(the esponse could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%). Also
many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of
those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.

That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million e-mail
sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
# 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE
RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY!

==================================================

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There
are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting, with
housands more coming on line every day. Believe me, many people will do just
that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
==================================================

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1
and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do
is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it.

Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the
e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can not advertise until they receive the report.

===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow "wrong".
It is simply about time.
Time for checks or credit cards to be cleared or  approved, etc. Concealing
it is simply so no one can SEE there is money in the envelope and steal it
before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of
paper,
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
and your name and postal address.

SO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
==================================================
REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net'

Order Report #1 from:

James Fleet
PO BOX 667
Crawley, RH10 7DR
ENGLAND

_______________________________________________________
REPORT # 2: 'The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net '

Order Report # 2 from:

Johnny Chang
PO Box 6385
Irvine, CA 92616
USA
_______________________________________________________
REPORT # 3: 'Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net'

Order Report # 3 from:

Susan L. King
2557 La Salle Pointe
Chino Hills, CA 91709
USA

______________________________________________________
REPORT # 4: 'How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net'

Order Report # 4 from:

Scott Katip
3110 5th Ave
Beaver Falls, Pa 15010
USA

_______________________________________________________
REPORT #5: 'How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free'

Order Report # 5 From:

Chris Rhodes
7915 Kleingreen
Spring, Tx 77379
USA

_____________________________________________________

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the
list, you are placed in front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you.
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate
from this business!!!

=================================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any
way. It works

exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved
others to #2 .....# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this
to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and

your name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send
out the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.

IT IS UP TO U NOW!

=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When
I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 'junk mail'. I
made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't work. Jody

totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I
told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she
had received total $ 147,200.00 ........ all cash! I was shocked. I have
joined Jodyin her 'hobby'."

Mitchell Wolf M.D.,
Chicago, Illinois
================================================

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my

money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice
thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big".

Dan Sondstrom,
Alberta, Canada
=================================================

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza,
New York, N.Y.
=================================================

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days
the money started to come in. My first month I made $20, 560.00 and by the
end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful,
Thanx to internet".

Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand
=================================================

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions regarding this great deal please email me at
[email-masked]
If you wish to be removed from the mailing list please send an email to
[email-masked] with the word REMOVE in the subject line.

=================================================

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the

Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

=================================================

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

=================================================

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
further transmission to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no
cost to you by sending a reply to: [email-masked] with the word
REMOVE in the subject line.

This message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington,
screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.

Once again, If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at
[email-masked]