Subject: BoF Session in December IETF

From: "Jonathan D. Rosenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:00:41 -0500

pint'ers, avt'ers and mmusic'ers,

There will be a BoF Session at December's IETF, on Wed. from 9 -
11:30am, to consider the formation of a new working group to examine the
usage of SIP (the Session Initiation Protocol) for Internet telephony
for thin clients. You can find a proposed charter and agenda at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/97dec/siptel-agenda-97dec.txt

To facilitate discussion during the BoF, a mailing list has been set up
to begin a conversation on the subject beforehand. To subscribe or
unsubscribe yourself to the mailing list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the single
word subscribe or unsubscribe in the body. To send to the list, address
the mail to [email-masked]. Please feel free to
send mail to this list with any questions/comments/concerns about the
proposed charter and agenda.

Thanks,

Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
PHONE: (908) 949-6418                       Rm. 4C-526
FAX:   (908) 834-5379
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen