Subject: Early registration deadline for TNC 2001 approaching!

From: Bert van Pinxteren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:18:57 +0100

Dear colleagues,

Allow me to remind you that the deadline for EARLY REGISTRATION for the 
TERENA Networking Conference 2001 is tomorrow, Friday, the 16th of March!

The early registration fee is euro 450; from the 17th of March, the 
registration fee will be euro 500.

Therefore, if you are planning to go to the Conference, it may be a good 
idea to register NOW.

More information about the Conference itself is available from 
http://www.terena.nl/tnc2001 . Conference dates: 14 - 17 May.

An on-line registration form is available from 
http://www.terena.nl/conf/tnc2001/registration.html .

Best regards,

Bert van Pinxteren.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bert van Pinxteren
TERENA Chief Administrative Officer
Singel 468 D
1017 AW  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel. (direct): +31-20-530 4491; fax: +31-20-530 4499
E-mail: <[email-masked]>; http://www.terena.nl
Come to the TERENA Networking Conference 2001! http://www.terena.nl/tnc2001
---------------------------------------------------------------------------