Subject: Opt-in Email Marketing

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:47:49 +0000

Direct Marketing

The most effective way to reach your client Targeted E-mail Marketing Is A Proven Method For Return Sales
With a database of over 150 million targeted addresses, we can reach your potential clients anywhere in the world. Our staff creates interactive ad campaigns, specifically targeted to your client base, and designed to produce staggering responses for your business. A steady lead source can ensure that your sales team will consistently close deals.
The Greatest Return On Your Marketing Dollar
Targeted e-mail marketing is the most effective way to reach global and local markets with a small expense compared to that of conventional marketing. Quality work and a dedicated professional staff will ensure your ad campaign to be successful. Put our educated team of marketers to work for you.
Free Consultation With
Marketing Specialist!
(Available 9am - 9pm PST)
If your serious about your business, fill out the form below to learn more on our e-mail marketing campaigns.
*Required Input Field

Name*

Web Address*

Company Name

State

Business Phone*

Home Phone

E-mail*

Type of Business

Thank you for your inquiry. One of our consultants will contact you soon.

If you received this e-mail in error or would like to be removed, Please Click Here.