Subject: MMUSIC Draft Agenda

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Lang)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 14:04:28 PST

Folks,

Enclosed is a draft agenda for the upcoming MMUSIC meeting.  The first
hour will focus on presentations of related and ongoing work.  Joerg,
Abel, and Ted: please send email to the group indicating what
documents are relevant as background reading material for your
presentations.

The emphasis of the second hour will be on directed discussion.  I.e.,
come with your opinions and be prepared to speak up!  As background
for the 4th agenda item, review survey responses available at
ftp://venera.isi.edu/confctrl/surveys and
ftp://ws11.std.sri.com/pub/confctrl/surveys.  In preparation for the
last agenda item, please obtain the working group charter and review
it.  The "Goals and Milestones" section is out of date.  What work and
associated documents do you think this group should do/produce?  What
can you commit to working on?  Discussion in advance of the meeting is
welcome.

Please send comments on the agenda or in general to [email-masked].

Regards,

Ruth
-----------------------------------------------------------

MMUSIC Working Group Meeting
Wednesday, December 7, 1994
16:00-18:00

16:00-16:05	Meeting Overview and Agenda Review (Ruth Lang, SRI)

16:05-16:15	ITU Generic Conference Control Update
		(Joerg Ott, Technical University of Berlin)

16:15-17:00	Progress on Agreement Protocol
		(Abel Weinrib, Intel and Ted Ko, MIT/Bellcore)

17:00-17:20	Session Protocol Functional Requirements and Survey Report
		(Thane Frivold, SRI and Ruth Lang, SRI)

17:20-17:45	Session Description Functional Requirements
		(Mark Handley, UCL, Thane Frivold, SRI, and Ruth Lang, SRI) 

17:45-18:00	Discussion of Working Group Direction and Charter Modification
		(Thane Frivold, SRI and Ruth Lang, SRI)