Subject: MMUSIC Agenda

From: Ruth Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 18:35:07 -0800

Folks,

Enclosed is the agenda for the upcoming MMUSIC meeting.  A majority of
the time will be spent on furthering MMUSIC protocols destined for the
IETF Standards track (RTSP, SIP, and SAP).  A new I-D that focuses on
extending SAP with specific algorithms and authentication and
encryption formats will be presented on Tuesday.  Two brief talks, one
on each day, will update us on ITU-related developments and protocols
pertinent to this group.

Comments on the enclosed agenda are welcome and encouraged as soon as
possible.

Thanks in advance to all who will be presenting and participating for
your time and contributions to the group.

Mark, Eve, and Ruth

-------------------

Agenda for the MMUSIC Working Group
38thh IETF, Memphis, Tennessee, USA

Tuesday, April 8, 0900-1130 (multicast)
---------------------------------------

Welcome and Session Overview (10 minutes)

RTSP - Real Time Stream Protocol (90 minutes)
       Anup Rao, Netscape Communication
       Rob Lanphier, Progressive Networks

       ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-02.txt
       ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-02.ps
 
SAP - Session Announcement Protocol (15 minutes)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute

      ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.00.txt
      ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.00.ps

SAP Security (25 minutes)
    Colin Perkins, University College London

     ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-00.txt
 
Mbone-ITU Gateways (10 minutes)
      Carsten Bormann, Universitaet Bremen

Wednesday, April 9, 1700-1800 
------------------------------

Welcome and Session Overview (5 minutes)

SIP - Session Initiation Protocol (30 minutes)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute
      Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University

      ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-02.txt
      ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-02.ps

H.332 Overview (20 minutes) 
      Joerg Ott, TU Berlin