Subject: Enterprise Management Summit '95

From: Enterprise Management Institute <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 18:33 EST

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SUMMIT '95
October 23-27, 1995   Infomart   Dallas, Texas

Join leading enterprise management experts at Summit '95, where users of
network and systems management products will come together to tackle
real-world problems and learn about solutions. Share your expertise and
experiences with this highly focused audience.

Topics
Summit '95 will focus on both real-world solutions and underlying
technology. We will examine trends and directions that are changing the
enterprise management industry. Topics to be covered include the management
of: Networks (voice, video and data), Systems (mainframes, minis,
workstations, PCs), Applications, Databases, and Integrated management of
the four domains.

Subjects of particular interest to Summit '95 participants include:
User experiences                New management technologies
Case studies/success stories    Management of new technologies
Automation of functions         Integration of management
Cost saving measures            Innovative solutions
Emerging standards              Applications of management

Note to vendors: Presentations must be focused on technology and/or
solutions. Products may be discussed if integrated within case studies.

Format
Technical Sessions and Panels:  1 hour sessions will be held October 23-25,
1995. Presenters of technical sessions are required to submit a presentation
for publication in the Summit '95 Conference Proceedings.  Please note that
panel session chairs are expected to secure all of the members for the
panel.

Tutorial Sessions:  Half-day, full-day and two day sessions will be held on
October 26-  October 27, 1995. Presenters are required to submit a
presentation workbook for publication.

Submissions
For a proposal to be considered, please submit an abstract of 100-200 words
describing the presentation's subject and format (individual presentation or
panel). The submission should be sent to the Enterprise Management
Institute, Inc.

Deadlines
        February 28, 1995               Proposal Due
        April 28, 1995                  Notification of Acceptance
        August 1, 1995                  Final Presentations Materials Due

For More Information: 800.340.2111/ 415.512.0801