Subject: Offer 04.08.2000

From: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Aug 00 14:58:12 UT

[To be removed from this list read bottom of message]

Dear Sirs,

I would like to offer you the following on FOB Germany Basis:

Motorola 2700 Carphone                  500 pieces   DEM  469 

Nokia 3210 locked                       500 pieces   DEM  239
Nokia 6150 incl. PHF                    500 pieces   DEM  405
Siemens C35 incl PHF                    500 pieces   DEM  344
Alcatel OTE club                        100 pieces   DEM  103
Ericsson A1018, original                500 pieces   DEM  126

Siemens DECT-phones:
Gigaset 3010 classic blue               400 pieces   DEM  151
Gigaset 100 royalblue                   400 pieces   DEM  111 

All prices are FOB Düsseldorf/Germany
          
Best regards

Andre Goldenstein
Aral Mobilfunk Partner KMT GmbH
Tel +49 2102 8747252
Fax +49 2102 8747269
mobile +49 171 8255502

===============================================================
If you have received this message in error, or wish not to be
included on future mailings please forward your e-mail address
of which we have sent this message to. If you receive this
message through another e-mail address we have no way of
removing you from our list unless you provide the original
e-mail address contained in the full header of the e-mail
message. If this information has been removed by your server(s)
we cannot control this and, again, have no way to remove your
e-mail address.  Simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We wish to fully comply with your wishes and
all applicable state and federal laws. Your cooperation and
patience in this matter are very much appreciated.   Thank You!
===============================================================