Subject: MMUSIC Agenda

From: Ruth Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 17:14:00 -0800

Folks,

Enclosed is a near final agenda.  I will send it for redistribution
via ietf-announce tomorrow morning, so please send any updates or
comments to me on it by then.

Please note and read the 6 session control survey responses received
(see either ftp://venera.isi.edu/confctrl/surveys or
ftp://ws11.std.sri.com/pub/confctrl/surveys).  Also, if you haven't
yet sent your response, please do for posting to these two ftp sites.

Regards,

Ruth
----------------------------------

MMUSIC Working Group Meeting
Wednesday, December 7, 1994
16:00-18:00

16:00-16:05	Meeting Overview and Agenda Review (Ruth Lang, SRI)

16:05-16:15	ITU Generic Conference Control Update
		(Joerg Ott, Technical University of Berlin)

16:15-17:00	Progress on Agreement Protocol
		(Abel Weinrib, Intel and Ted Ko, MIT/Bellcore)

17:00-17:25	Session Protocol Functional Requirements Discussion

		   - Survey Report
		     (Thane Frivold, SRI and Ruth Lang, SRI)

		   - Requirements for Horizontal and Vertical Conference 
		     Control Protocols
		     (Carsten Bormann, U. of Bremen,
		     Joerg Ott, Technical University of Berlin)

17:25-17:45	Session Description Functional Requirements Discussion
		(Mark Handley, UCL, Thane Frivold, SRI, and Ruth Lang, SRI) 

17:45-18:00	Discussion of Working Group Direction and Charter Modification 
		(Thane Frivold, SRI and Ruth Lang, SRI)