Subject: 3rd SIP Bake-Off

From: Ulf Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:27:11 +0300

Hello!

The third SIP bake-off will be hosted by Ericsson in Dallas, Texas,
December 6-8, 1999.

For information and registration please visit http://www.sipbakeoff.org.

The deadline for requesting special equipment and connections is October
30th. The deadline
for general registration is November 15th.

Please note that the bake-off is open only to implementors with working
SIP implementations. It
is not a trade show, public demonstration, conference or workshop, and
individual results of all
testing will remain confidential. A press release will be prepared at
the end of the event to
announce the results.

Welcome!

Ulf Andersson
Ericsson Inc
[email-masked]
(972) 583-7537