Subject: some doubts....

From: "rahul pande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:08:09 IST

hello all,
    In the SDP rfc its mentioned that ::

  s=<session name>

  The "s=" field is the session name.  There must be one and only one
  "s=" field per session description, and it must contain ISO 10646
  characters (but see also the `charset' attribute below).

  The same is true for other "text" based value types.

  Does SDP need to check if these texts are abiding by the charset
value provided or simply pass it to the application to handle all these
things.

Please do respond to my query.
Thanking you,
   rahul

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.