Subject: Subject: MMUSIC in MN: Further agenda items solicited

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 01:20:54 +0100

Folks,

as you may know MMUSIC has tentatively been scheduled for 

	Wednesday, March 17 at 0900-1130

		in parallel to: ipfc, ipp, ldapext, smime, idr,
                      ops area open meeting, poisson.

Besides talking about SIP and SAP, it seems there is some room on the
agenda.  So we'd like to take this opportunity to solicit input on further
agenda items.  Please email requests to all four co-chairs.

Ruth, Eve, Mark, and Joerg

---

From: "Sunil Cheruvu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:23:52 -0600

Hi guys,

where is MMUSIC being held?  How do I attend the same?

Thanks,
Sunil Cheruvu.

Joerg Ott <[email-masked]> on 03/08/99 06:20:54 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>, Eve Schooler
      <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked] (Sunil
      Cheruvu/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  Subject: MMUSIC in MN: Further agenda items solicited

Folks,