Subject: Re: First beta release of rtspd

From: Denis Serenyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 00 00:33:54 -0700

I tried to download and could not. The file required access privileges, 
it seemed.

>After much delay, we are releasing an early beta version of the Columbia
>rtspd RTSP server. Details can be found at
>http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/rtspd/
>
>Testing the wav file code and addition of MPEG format files is planned
>for the near future. Bug fixes are welcome.
>-- 
>Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

---
Denis Serenyi
QuickTime Streaming Server Engineering
[email-masked]

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:00:13 -0400

> I tried to download and could not. The file required access privileges,
Sorry about this. Fixed.