Subject: How Do You Create Leads?????

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:01:02 -0500

If you have a product or service that requires lead generation, you will
want to know about our services! 
 
We are a professional commercial e-mail service that has been in business
for over 6 years. We can help you reach more potential customers through
e-mail.  No doubt you've heard every horror story about UCE, but frankly
it's not true.  There is a very small element that does not want the
Internet to be used for commercial purposes, but isn't that what the
Internet really is?  And it completely legal to send commercial e-mail.
 
We do honor remove requests from people that do not want to receive
commercial e-mail.  In fact our remove list is over 6 million.  By the way,
our data base is 60 million strong.  If you want target e-mailing we can do
that too!
 
We've mailed for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies over the last 6 years,
and many of them you would recognize.
 
Here are some of the advantages:
 
No Printing Cost!
No Handling (stuffing envelops)!
No Postage!
Cost Effective Too!
 
We are looking for just 3 new customers !!!! 
 
For complete details, phone 248.736.3364