Subject: SDR 2.6.3 Release

From: Kristian Hasler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:30:18 +0100

Further security problems have been identified in the last release of
SDR (version 2.6.2).  An intermediate release to address these problems
is available from the UCL Networked Multimedia Research Group software
web page:  
http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/

Please note this version is not fully compliant with the SIP
specification.  Therefore a new version of SDR will be released shortly
to address this problem.

Bug reports should be sent to: [email-masked]

Kristian Hasler/Edmund Whelan/Colin Perkins
Networked Multimedia Group
University College London

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:05:36 +0200

> University College London

A linux binary (RedHat 6.0) is available at
ftp://ftp.cdt.luth.se/mbone/Linux/sdr-2.6.3-linux.gz

/Håkan

---------------------------------------
e-mail: [email-masked] |
     or [email-masked]   |
     or [email-masked]          |
---------------------------------------

---

From: Christoph Fleck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:40:54 +0200 (MET DST)

> ftp://ftp.cdt.luth.se/mbone/Linux/sdr-2.6.3-linux.gz

And a freebsd binary (aout) is available at
ftp://ftp-mm.urz.tu-dresden.de/pub/mbone/sdr/sdr-2.6.3-freebsd-aout.gz

Rgds,
Christoph Fleck

,------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Referenzzentrum fuer multimediale Teledienste (MMRZ), TU Dresden |
|         Dr. Klaus Koehler, Christoph Fleck                       |
| e-mail: [email-masked]             Tel.: 0351 / 463 5653  |
|    WWW: http://www-mm.urz.tu-dresden.de               (GERMANY)  |
`------------------------------------------------------------------'