Subject: query on a= field......

From: "rahul pande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 01:34:25 IST

hello all,
     In SDP rfc we have the definition of a= as follows :
       a= <attribute>:<value>
         in the above case there will be few registered attribute values bu 
i searched through the iana site but i couldn't get the information can 
someone please give me these details, will the grammar for the value of that 
attribute be also available there.
       In a=sdplang:
           case, does it specify the that our sdp itself is in a  different 
language, then how i would i understand it, can someone please give an 
example so that it becomes very clear.
       There are many charsets defined in IANA, which are the most basic 
ones which should be indepented.(PLEASE REPLY)
     Thanking you all,
         rahul
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.