Subject: About SIP

From: Wong Pui Ling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:45:43 +0800 (HKT)

Dear all,
  I'm a final year student studying in University. And I had some
questions on SIP.

  I want to ask can I use SIP to support mobility in Internet Telephony?
Does SIP support multi-party call?

  Also, is there any documents or journals available that can help me to
implement a SIP server? If yes, would you mind sending me through email or
telling me the web site where I can take a look?

  Thanks for your great help. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Regards,
Pauline

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:24:13 -0400

>   I want to ask can I use SIP to support mobility in Internet Telephony?

See http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip for the usual FAQs. This is not the
right mailing list (the web page gives details on the right one).

-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs