Subject: Career Opportunities for ERP Professionals / Peoplestaff

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Mar 2001 18:48:55 GMT

Even in today's shifting economy, ERP experts can stand on solid
ground.

 Check out Peoplestaff's "Career Scout":

http://hire.emarkethost.net/mk/get/REPS2?_ED=pEY-p1Cu7oA1GfbH7jB-3y  

With the click of your mouse you can identify your requirements
(salary, location, amount of travel, etc.) and when your criteria
matches an opportunity posted with Peoplestaff, either now or in the
future, you will be instantly notified via email. You decide if you
want to take the next step. 

 If you are a hiring manager looking to build a team of ERP experts, we
can help.  We have developed a deep talent pool of ERP experts. Call me
to discuss your needs and some of our innovative ways to build and keep
better teams. 

Our referral program could earn you up to $2000 - click here for
details:

http://hire.emarkethost.net/mk/get/RE2?_ED=WX8xEz-e5raWQQNgzghQoU 

Sincerely, 
Rick Zabor 
PeopleStaff/ Leader Institute 
Perm and Contract Talent Specialists for Enterprise Info Technology 
770.321.1231 x-100 
[email-masked] 

Talent and Career Experts Since 1988 for:
Peoplesoft
SAP 
Oracle 
Lawson 
JD Edwards
CRM 
eCommerce 
eBusiness
Data warehouse
Application Development 
Technology Recruiters 

If you do not wish to receive future news, tips and promotions 
from us, please reply (including all original text) with 
Unsubscribe in the subject line.

-----------Please do not change the next line-----------
ABAADDDCABDALNPOABBADAHJIABALNDC-

Powered by MarketFirst(TM)