Subject: [ rtspspec-Bugs-477432 ] RTP info and queued plays

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 00:02:25 -0800

Bugs item #477432, was opened at 2001-11-02 00:02
You can respond by visiting: 
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377744&aid=477432&group_id=23194

Category: None
Group: None
Status: Open
Resolution: None
Priority: 5
Submitted By: Magnus Westerlund (magwes)
Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Summary: RTP info and queued plays

Initial Comment:
When queueing plays the server needs to respond with a RTP-info header directly, this header 
should contain sync information. This sync information can be difficult for the server to produce 
with any good quality. Therefore the introduction of a new message/method that can be used for 
sending sync information on the queued play when it starts. Maybe also a message for signaling 
end of stream could be good. 

These are both issues that has been discussed earlier without any resolution. We should resolve 
this during the draft update. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can respond by visiting: 
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377744&aid=477432&group_id=23194