Subject: Session Timer

From: "Donovan, Steven R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:16:36 +0000

I would like to get a feel from the list as to the need for continuing with
the session timer concept.  If there is support for the need to standardize
this extension to the SIP protocol, then I will resubmit a new draft in the
near future.

The current draft can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-session-timer-01.t
xt

Regards,

Steve

---

From: Dave Singer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:09:10 -0700

I've heard recently of "Silly SAP Client" for the Mac, and it now has a web
page.

Anyone needing to gather SDP announcements on Macintosh can download this
program.

The web site for MacOS Binary is at:

	http://macinfo.its.queensu.ca/MBONE/SillySAPClient.html

David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime