Subject: sip messages

From: Sanjay Nayak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:45:36 -0700

where can i get the details of the  SIP message ( message flows)
exchanged between the cleint and the server.

-sanjay

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 13:51:31 -0400

> exchanged between the cleint and the server.

You might want to start with some of the tutorials, such as the ones in
Computer Networks and ISDN Systems (Jan. 1999) or the Bell Labs
Technical Journal (Oct.-Dec. 1998). A bit of unsolicited advertising:
The May/June issues of IEEE Network Magazine and Internet Computing
contain a special issue on Internet telephony, with some tutorial
material on this and articles on other VoIP topics. See
http://www.computer.org/internet/ and
http://207.127.135.8/ni/public/1999/may/index.html

See http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip for pointers to SIP-related
material.