Subject: Streaming audio/video toolkit research programmer

From: "Lawrence A. Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:05:10 -0700

Hi -

The Open Mash Project at UC Berkeley has two opennings for full-time
programmer analysts to work on the <a
href="http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/mash">Mash Streaming Media Toolkit</a>:

<a href="http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/mash/jobs/pa4.html">Project
Manager</a> (starting salary $58K-$81K)
<a href="http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/mash/jobs/pa3.html">Software
Developer</a> (starting salary $47K-$67K) - Macintosh development
experience desired

The Mash toolkit is used by the Internet Mbone tools and researchers
developing new distributed collaboration and streaming media
applications.  Learn about and work on Internet2 and multicast protocols
and applications.

Join a world-class research organization and work on exciting technology
that will be used by researchers all over the world. For more
information contact Oliver Crow at [email-masked].
	Larry Rowe
-- 
Professor Lawrence A. Rowe          Internet:  [email-masked]
Computer Science Division - EECS       Phone: 510-642-5117
University of California, Berkeley       Fax: 510-642-5615
Berkeley, CA 94720-1776            URL: http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~larry