Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-confarch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 09:59:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Internet Multimedia Conferencing Architecture
	Author(s)	: J. Crowcroft, M. Handley, J. Ott, C. Bormann
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-confarch-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 09-Sep-97
	
   This document provides an overview of multimedia conferencing on the
   Internet.  The protocols mentioned are specified elsewhere as RFCs,
   Internet-Drafts, or ITU recommendations.  Each of these
   specifications gives details of the protocol itself, how it works and
   what it does.  This document attempts to provide the reader with an
   overview of how the components fit together and of some of the
   assumptions made, as well as some statement of direction for those
   components still in a nascent stage.
 
   This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session
   Control (MMUSIC) working group of the Internet Engineering Task
   Force.  Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the working
   group's mailing list at [email-masked] and/or the authors.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login wih the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-confarch-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-confarch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-confarch-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.