Subject: Agenda for MMUSIC in Pittsburgh

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:08:40 +0200

Folks,

please find attached a draft agenda for the MMUSIC WG in Pittsburgh.

Those who have asked for a slot, are not on the agenda, and have not
yet received a private reply, please contact me again.

Slight changes are likely to occur since two slot requests are still
pending.

Joerg

Tentative MMUSIC Agenda (48th IETF)
===================================

Monday, 31 July (19:30-22:00)
-----------------------------

Agenda Bashing (Joerg Ott, 5)

WG Status Update (Joerg Ott, 5)

Mbus Update (Dirk Kutscher, 15)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-mbus-transport-02.txt

Report from the RTSP Bakeoff (Ron Frederick, 30)

RTSP Extensions (Sean Sheedy, 15)
	draft-sheedy-mmusic-rtsp-ext-01.txt

[...]

Wednesday, 2 August (15:30-17:30)
---------------------------------

SDP Extentions for ATM (Rajesh Kumar, 45)
	draft-rajeshkumar-mmusic-sdp-atm-02.txt

SDP Media Alignment in SIP (Gonzalo Camarillo, 15)
	draft-camarillo-sip-sdp-00.txt

SIP for xcast-based Multiparty Conferences (Bart van Doorselaer, 10)
	draft-van-doorselaer-sip-xcast-00.txt  

SDPng -- Requirements (Dirk Kutscher, 20)
	draft-kutscher-mmusic-sdpbg-req-00.txt

SDPng -- Discussion and Next Steps (30)

---

From: Paul Sijben <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:48:39 +0200

I have uploaded the presentation I have presented at the MMUSIC WG meeting.
You can find it at:
   http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/sijben/

Paul
-- 
Paul Sijben              Tel:+31 356874774 
Lucent Technologies      Message:+31 208702874			
Forward Looking Work     Fax: +31 208702874
Huizen, The Netherlands  http://voip.nl.lucent.com/~sijben (internal)