Subject: FREE Aviation Scheduling!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Mar 2000 13:23:38 +0000

FREE SIX-MONTH MEMBERSHIP OF 
INTERNET BASED PRIMARY SCHEDULING 
& DISPATCHING SOLUTION GIVES YOU 
FREEDOM FROM THE LIMITATIONS OF 
YOUR EXISTING SCHEDULE! 

Welcome to the future of aviation scheduling & dispatching! 
No longer will you have to install a cumbersome, and costly, 
network system to take advantage of advances in scheduling 
technology.  From now on, aviation software packages
are a thing of the past.  In fact, with our solution, there is 
nothing to buy!  All that’s needed is a personal computer 
with an Internet connection. Everything's FREE! 

* No Large Purchase of Hardware or Software! 
* Free Your System From the Technology Trap! 
* Works For: 135, 91, Cargo, Flight Schools, etc., etc.! 
* Decrease Dispatcher's Hours & Increase Aircraft Utilization! 
* Easy Multi-User/Multi-Tasking Ability From Anywhere! 
* 135! Post Deadheads Onto the Internet Automatically! 

Our service works better than many software packages 
costing thousands of dollars! Being Internet based, it also 
boasts features that no mere client-server system can match. 
All you have to do is go to: 
http://charteralliance.com/register.asp 
to register. Immediately you can begin benefiting from this 
FREE solution! 

CharterAlliance.com has a global vision for how information 
will be shared among the Charter Aviation Industry in the 
Twenty-First Century. No longer will technological advances 
be only available to the operators who can afford them. Now 
is your chance to climb aboard the cusp of something that is 
sweeping the industry. Don’t delay! This is the key. Use it! 
There are no strings attached! It's FREE! Use it! 

Kiloh R. Smith 
Director of Marketing 
CharterAlliance.com 
[email-masked]
(607) 257-7631

*******************************************
To be removed from this list, reply to this email with
"remove" in the subject line.  
We will be announcing other FREE aviation services 
in upcoming emails.   
Remain on this list for these exciting notices.