Subject: RTSP: Public and Content-Base headers

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:07:53 -0400

The RTSP "Public" header has been removed from the latest revision of
HTTP/1.1 (RFC 2616). Thus, we either need to define it within the draft
or remove it from the spec and refer to the equivalent Allow header.
Unless "Public" is in wide-spread use, I would suggest mentioning it as
deprecated.

Same applies to Content-Base.

Thanks to Jennifer Rexford for pointing these out.
-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

---

From: Denis Serenyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 00 11:44:37 -0700

>Same applies to Content-Base.

What would provide the equivalent functionality to Content-Base? It's a 
very useful header...

---
Denis Serenyi
QuickTime Streaming Server Engineering
[email-masked]