Subject: Learn How To Boost Windows Reliability!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:55:34 -0500

Dear Windows User,

Now you can boost the reliability of ordinary Windows 3.x, 95 and 98 to
nearly the level of Windows NT or 2000, Microsoft's professional and 
industrial
version of Windows.

The new WinFix 4.3 is a very effective way to improve the reliability of
Windows, because it makes Windows fault-tolerant and self-repairing. And
WinFix is very safe, because it operates completely independent of
Windows.

http://www.backtoday.com/comph to find out more about WinFix,
the safest, most effective way to keep you working, by keeping your PC
working non-stop.

Arlen Dixon, CEO
Westwood Software Marketing

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This announcement is being sent to PC users who asked to be kept
informed about new developments in Windows(tm) technology.
To be removed from our mailing list, go to the Email-us page.
OR
To be removed
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=REMOVE