Subject: where can I get "Caller preferences draft" from?

From: "Jacek Grabiec" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:20:29 -0500

Anders Bo Kristensen wrote:

     Henning Schulzrinne wrote:
     >
     > [email-masked] wrote:
     > >
     > > also for guys who are actually trying to use a lex tool, some
     hyperlinked
     > > version of the complete grammar would be of great help - I have a
     nearly
     > > complete linked version (some missing tokens which I did not find are
     not
     > > linked) - so if anyone wants it for ease of reference, feel free to
     take it
     > > from me :-) (altho it needs more work ;)
     >
     > I'm sure it would be of general use. If you send it to me, I'll put it
     > on the SIP web page.

     Also, it would be useful to have a version of the grammar which allows
     for the changes proposed by Henning and Jonathan in their caller
     preferences draft. There are a few discrepancies between which
     components of Contacts and sip-addrs etc. has to be present.

where could I get this "caller preferences draft" referred above from?
regards, Jacek G.

---

From: Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:17:07 +0100

Jacek Grabiec wrote:
>    Anders Kristensen wrote:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-caller-00.txt

-- 
Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>,
http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/ak/
Hewlett-Packard Labs, Bristol, UK

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:10:39 -0400

> where could I get this "caller preferences draft" referred above from?

A more general answer is that http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip lists all
SIP-related drafts (except PINT, since that has its own page), since not
all are draft-ietf-mmusic or draft-*-mmusic-* and some don't even
contain SIP in the title.

I also recommend www.normos.org as a good source for drafts and RFCs,
with a nice search full-text and bibliography search engine. Finally,
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/netbib, the network bibliography,
contains references to RFCs and ID's, in addition to about 45,000 other
networking-related papers.