Subject: IANA Registration of SDP attributes

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 19:05:43 -0400

Appendix B of RFC2327 describes how to register new attributes with IANA.

I went to the http://www.iana.org to see what attributes had been 
registered and I couldn't find any.  Has anyone registered an attribute 
with IANA and if so, where are they listed?

Thanks,
Chip

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                       Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Fairlie-Cuninghame, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 02:49:21 -0700

Hi Chip,

They didn't even bother responding to my email when I tried to contact them
about it.

Robert.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Chip Sharp [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Sunday, June 10, 2001 12:06 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	IANA Registration of SDP attributes

Thanks,
Chip