Subject: "Accessing IN services from SIP" document

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:11:02 +0530

Hi,
Ive been trying to access the  "Accessing IN services from SIP"  document
by V.Gurbani from hgs' site for the past few days - it seems the link is
invalid.
Could anyone direct me to the correct link ?
Also is there any draft/paper which indicates a mapping from the IN CS-1
model into the SIP Call State FSM ?

A few weeks ago, someone also mentioned that there is a document available
(in preliminary stages) that outlines H323 to SIP mapping. I tried
accessing the site - but that too seems invalid :-(
Could anyone direct me to the correct link for that too ? :-)

Thx.
Regds
Arjun

--
Arjun Roychowdhury @ Hughes Software Systems
Off: Prestige Opal,146 Infantry Road,Blore - 560001  Ph:+91-080-2286390/1/2

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:49:28 -0400

> Could anyone direct me to the correct link ?

www.ietf.org or www.normos.org have Internet drafts. I fixed the link.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/papers.html has a pointer to a paper
that discusses aspect of the mapping.

-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs