Subject: Cabot's September 1999 Newsletter

From: newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:20:35 +0100

---------------------------------------------------------------------
CABOT's SEPTEMBER 1999 NEWSLETTER

THE LATEST FROM CABOT SOFTWARE

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dotrans Promotion
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dotrans (Dolittle Translator) is the World's First Internet to 
Digital TV Translator.

Dotrans converts HTML pages into MHEG-5 pages.

Cabot's new Dotrans Professional version now translates both 
Internet text and graphics to MHEG-5 and PNG image format.

Dotrans Professional Introductory offer of 350 (UK Pounds) + VAT 
+ Shipping.  RRP 500 (UK Pounds).

Full product information and diagrams are all on our web site at 
http://www.cabot.co.uk

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EuroMHEG-5 Development Partner Required
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cabot Software has developed one of the world's best MHEG-5 
engines for set top boxes.

Cabot is now seeking a corporate technology or broadcast partner 
to enhance our MHEG-5 product to the EuroMHEG-5 version.

EuroMHEG-5 is destined to be adopted throughout the European 
terrestrial TV network, which includes the UK, Spain, Italy, 
The Netherlands etc.

Serious partners only contact Kenneth Helps 
<[email-masked]> for further information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
HOT NEWS
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cabot Software becomes Microsoft WINCE accredited.

Cabot has now been accredited as a Microsoft System Integrator 
for MS WINCE. 

Please contact Gordon Wilkie <[email-masked]> if you 
have a development requirement for MS WINCE on a set top box.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------------------------------
TO SUBSCRIBE
mailto:[email-masked] putting the word 'SUBSCRIBE' 
in the subject line

TO UNSUBSCRIBE
REPLY to this newsletter putting 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the 
subject line.

If you know someone else who would enjoy this newsletter 
please forward a copy to them so they can subscribe.

Cabot Software
----------------------------------------------------------------------

     [email-masked]    http://www.cabot.co.uk  

 1-4 Portland Square, Bristol, BS2 8RR, England.
     Tel: +44 117 944 2454     Fax: +44 117 944 2457