Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-04.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:09:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SAP Security Using Public Key Algorithms
	Author(s)	: P. Kirstein, G. Montasser-Kohsari, E. Whelan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-04.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 12-Mar-98
	
The Session Announcement Protocol (SAP) has been specified in such a way
that authentication and privacy can be assured. However the algorithms
and mechanisms to achieve such security are not prescribed in the
current draft. This document extends the SAP protocol, by describing
specific algorithms and formats of authentication and encryption formats
based on PGP and PKCS#7 standards. It is a companion document to
draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.
 
This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
(MMUSIC) working group of the Internet Engineering Task Force Comments
are solicited and should be addressed to the working group's mailing
list at [email-masked] and/or the authors.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-sec-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.