Subject: Reminder: IMTC CNC audiocall on H.323 tomorrow 6/20

From: Rich Baker/PicTel <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jun 96 2:41:24 EDT

Hi folks:

Apologies for duplicate postings...

This is a reminder that we will convene an IMTC sponsored CNC AG 
audioconference this Thursday (tomorrow), 20 Jun, at 8am West Coast, 11am East 
Coast, 4pm UK time, for two hours.  

Four agenda items thus far:

1)  THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!  H.323 "Decided" in Geneva 28 May 96!

2)  Update on SG15 meeting held in Geneva  (Gary, Dale, Mark, et al.)

3)  Now that H.323 is Decided -- time to begin the process of enhancing it with 
more "way cool" stuff:
 o  What do we want to accomplish?
 o  By when?
 o  How best to facilitate the process?
 o  Schedule follow on IMTC CNC AG meetings

4)  Brief status report/update on Jim Toga's sub-group on H.323 Implementation.

Where:   +1-212-346-0450.  
When:   8am Pacific, 11am East Coast, 4pm U.K.
Duration:  2 hours
Confirmation #172 0506
Chair:  Rich Baker

Note that this conference is automated, so please honor the open nature of 
these meetings and announce your name when you join.  They are scheduled 
through ConferTech, at +1-800-252-5150 or +1-303-633-3000.

All IMTC CNC AG members and other folks deeply involved in multimedia 
collaboration over IP-multicast intranets using H.323 are invited to attend 
these meetings.  I have reserved only 20 ports for the audiocall.  So... if you 
are a "worker bee", please join us!  If you just want to be a "fly on the 
wall," please leave the port open for a "bee" instead...

Cheers,
-rich baker
 IMTC Corporate Network Conferencing AG Chair
 PictureTel Corporation
 +1-508-292-5936 (new phone number)
 [email-masked]