Subject: RTSP Bake Off

From: [email-masked] (Kara Wegener)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:44:29 -0700

Hi everyone--
Entera is hosting an RTSP bake off July 24th and 25th in Fremont, CA.  We
encourage you to check out this link for all the details.  Space is limited
and participants must have working RTSP applications (RTSP Clients, Servers,
Proxies, Firewalls) and bring necessary means to fixing bugs as they are
found in the testing process. 
http://streaming.entera.com/rtsp_bakeoff.html

If you have any questions, please email me and we will get you the right
answers.  

Kara

Kara Wegener
Partner Marketing Manager
Entera, Inc.
40971 Encyclopedia Circle
Fremont, CA  94538

Direct: 510.770.5283
Fax: 510.249.9180
www.entera.com

Shaping the future of content delivery.

 <<Kara Wegener (E-mail).vcf>>