Subject: RE: "t="

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:21:48 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Baniel Uri-CUB001 [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 7:14 PM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: "t="
> 
> 
> 1)Is it allowed for a UAS to change the original value of the 
> SDP "t=" field in its 200 response?

There is nothing in the SIP spec about doing this. I don't think it makes
any sense to do it.

> 2)Is the "t=" field an optional one?

No.

-Jonathan R.
---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com