Subject: final MMUSIC agenda

From: Ruth Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 18:27:33 -0800

All,

The final agenda is the same as the draft agenda, except for the changed
document pointer to sdp.02.ps.  We have been informed that Scott Petrack
may not be able to attend the Monday session in which he has been
scheduled.  If that is the case, we will attempt to allocate time
for him on Tuesday.

See you in San Jose next week.

Mark, Eve, and Ruth
-------------------

Agenda for the MMUSIC Working Group
37th IETF, San Jose, California, USA

Monday, December 9,  13:00-15:00 (multicast)
--------------------------------------------

Welcome and Session Overview (5 minutes)

SDP - Session Description Protocol (20 min)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp.02.txt
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp.02.ps

SAP - Session Announcement Protocol (20 min)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.00.txt
	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.00.ps

SIP - Session Initiation Protocol (45 min)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute
      Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University

	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-01.txt
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-01.ps

Simple Universal Call/Conference Establishment Sequence (15 minutes)	
      Pete Cordell, British Telecom

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-cordell-success-00.txt

User Location Service Protocol Status (5 minutes)
      William Lai, Microsoft Corporation

Overview of VoIP Forum (10 minutes)	
      Scott Petrack, VocalTec

Tuesday, December 10, 9:00-11:30 (not multicast)
------------------------------------------------

Welcome and Session Overview (10 minutes)

RTSP - Real Time Stream Protocol (30 minutes)
       Anup Rao, Netscape Communication
       Rob Lanphier, Progressive Networks

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-00.txt

RTSP Open Issues Document Discussion (45 minutes)
       Anup Rao, Netscape Communication
       Rob Lanphier, Progressive Networks

	http://www.prognet.com/prognet/rt/openissues.html

RTSP' - Real-Time Stream Control Protocol (30 minutes)
	Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-stream.00.txt
	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-stream.00.ps

Open Discussion of Issues and Scenarios (20 minutes)

CamCoder Control Protocol (15 minutes)
       Akira Amamo, Hiroshima City University