Subject: Also: header gone?

From: "Christian jansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:12:26 +0200

In the "Signaling for Internet Telephony " paper by Schulzrinne/Rosenberg
are despritions of Also:, Location:, Requested-By:, and Replaces: headers.
But in the RFC no such headers can be found. Are they gone?

Are there new, and perhaps better ways to perform the described services?

/Christian Jansson

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:47:49 -0400

No, the headers (or variations) have moved into the call control
specification, to be re-issued shortly, but with an early version found
on the SIP web page at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:50:22 -0400

This stuff is now in the call control specification. An older version is
at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-00.txt

and we will be posting an update within the next few days.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen