Subject: Cabot Software's May '99 Newsletter

From: newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:59:20 +0100

---------------------------------------------------------------------
CABOT SOFTWARE NEWSLETTER UPDATE. May 99.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

* DOTRANS -  World's  First Internet to Digital TV  conversion 
software product & graphic conversion products.  

Cabot claims another world first with Dotrans (short for Dolittle 
Translator) a software translator which converts HTML into MHEG-5 
for Digital TV developers. ONdigital has chosen MHEG-5 as the 
software standard for Digital Terrestrial TV.  

Cabot has identified the major graphic conversion tools to convert 
GIF images to PNG, which supplement the functions of Dotrans.  

Dotrans is available for MS Windows and Windows NT, costing 130 
UK Pounds plus delivery and VAT.  Dotrans can be ordered from 
Cabot's web site http://www.cabot.co.uk or via Cabot's sales desk.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL DOTRANS INFORMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE FROM
CABOT'S WEB SITE http://www.cabot.co.uk/dotrans
------------------------------------------------------------------------