Subject: draft-olson-sdp-ipv6-02.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:45:47 +0200

Hello,

sorry for the confusion with the version number of the draft. It seems
that version 02 was not stored in the archives for some reason, and
version 03 was rejected.

Anyway, the latest version of the draft is now 02 and it can be fetched
from:

http://standards.ericsson.net/gonzalo/papers/draft-olson-sdp-ipv6-02.txt

After the IETF it will appear properly in the archives.

Best regards,

Gonzalo
-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]