Subject: MMUSIC Agenda

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 20:19:24 +0100 (MET)

Folks,

please find attached the agenda for the MMUSIC meeting next week.
After some discussion, we came to the conclusion that at this IETF,
a single time slot of two hours is sufficient for us.  Therefore, we
cancelled our Monday meeting slot to give room for other WGs or BOFs.

The MMUSIC session will be held

    Wednesday (1530 - 1730)
    -----------------------

    * Agenda bashing (Mark Handley, Joerg Ott, 5 mins)

    * SIP (Henning Schulzrinne, 25 mins)

    * The Process of moving SIP forward (discussion, Joerg Ott, 15 mins)

    * SAP (Mark Handley, 15 mins)

    * Secure SAP (Edmund Whelan, 15 mins)

    * Multikit (Ross Finlayson, 15 mins)

    * Future Tasks (Mark Handley, Joerg Ott, 20 mins)

Cheers,
Eve, Ruth, Mark, and Joerg