Subject: JOBOP Software Engineer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:44:36 -0800 (PST)

Since your address was listed on a software engineering 
oriented site, I was hoping you could help me out. 

I am currently looking for individuals with a strong background 
in C++ development on a Windows NT platform.

I represent a leader in software development for the pharmaceutical,
cosmetic, and food industries specializing in customized 
Manufacturing Execution Systems. For this exciting, growth 
opportunity, I am looking for an individual to play a key role in 
gathering requirements from clients and relaying that information 
to an internal development team. In addition to acting as a 
liaison, this individual will also participate in the development 
of the system.

Position can work from Northern Virginia or Central Connecticut 
and we will assist in relocation expenses.

An ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience conducting 
C++ development on an NT platform. Communication skills are 
also important due to the interaction with both internal and 
external clients. Prior project management experience is a plus.

Salary to $90,000 with a generous benefits package.

If you know of anyone that might be interested, please forward 
this email or contact me directly.

Thank You,

Megan McCullough

Diedre Moire Corporation
510 Horizon Center
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
(609) 584-9000ext275
(609) 584-9575 (fax)
[email-masked]