Subject: Biggest Chance Ever

From: SunSeth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:58:31 -0400

To be removed from future mailings (see last paragraph for
details), reply to [email-masked]. In the subject
write REMOVE.

This is it folks.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below , to see if it
really can make people money. If you saw it, you know that their
conclusion was ,that while most people did not make the $55,000,
as discussed in the plan, EVERYONE who followed the instructions
was able to make 100 to 160 times their money at the VERY LEAST.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
"This is one of the most exciting opportunities with the MOST
income potential on the internet today!" --48 Hours..

Is it legal? - Yes, (Refer to title 18, Section 1302 & 1342 of
the U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws)
This opportunity isn't much of a risk and could turn out to
actually be a bit of fun.
Bottom Line;
The risk is only $20 and time on the Internet.

The following is a copy of the letter that the media was
referring to:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter,READ the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program
you may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven
its ability to generate large amounts of cash. This program is
showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line
population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity. It does
not require you to come in personal contact with people, do any
hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house,
except to get the mail and go to the bank!
This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for! Simply
follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial
dreams can come true! When followed correctly, this electronic,
multi-level marketing program WORKS!
Thousands of people have used this program to:
- Raise capital to start their own business
- Pay off debts
- Buy homes, cars, etc.,
- Even retire!
This is your chance, Don't pass it up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
------
OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
------

Basically, this is what we do:
We send thousands of people a product that they paid us $5.00 US
for, that costs next to nothing to produce and e-mail back to
them. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business
by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state
in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi- level business
online (via your computer).
The products in this program are a series of four business and
financial reports costing $5.00 each. Each order you receive is
to include:
* $5.00 cash United States Currency
* The name and number of the report they are ordering
* The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
ordered.
To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT! The $5.00 is yours! This is the EASIEST electronic
multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!
+++++++++ I N S T R U C T I O N S +++++++++

This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them).
* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
name appears on the list next to the report.
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them.
* Within a few days you are to receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send
to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
is instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and
address under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the
one that was there down to REPORT #2.
c.Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to .
REPORT #3
d. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT#4
e. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
the list and has NO DOUBT collected large sums of cash!

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address
ACCURATELY!!!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save 
it to
your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
WORLDWIDE WEB! Advertising on the WEB can be very, very inexpensive,
and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another avenue which
you could use for advertising is e-mail lists. You can buy these lists for 
under
$20/2,000 addresses or you can pay someone to take care of it for you.
BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL
ORDERS! This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until
they receive the report! To grow fast be prompt and courteous.

--------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
---------------------------------------
**Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME**

Notes:
- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST DELIVERY
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper
- On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name
of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c)
your postal address.
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Hans Viens
22, Rte 143
North-Hatley, Quebec
Canada
J0B-2C0
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Fernanda Borges
8831 SW 142 Avenue # 1935
Miami, FL 33186
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Arnaldo Pacheco
P.O. Box 523027
Miami, FL 33152-3027
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Debora de Jesus
P.O. Box 524616
Miami, FL 33152-4616
_________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in
YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line members. Follow this
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
1st level--your 10 members with
$5...........................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
THIS TOTALS ----------->$55,550
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen
if they got 20 people to participate! Lots of people get 100s of
participants! THINK ABOUT IT!
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most
productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail
lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!
About 50,000 new people get online every month

****TIPS FOR SUCCESS****

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.
* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report to comply
with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,Sections 1302 and
1341 or Title 18, Section 3005
in the U.S. Code also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255
and 436, which state
that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."
*ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

********************YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE********************

Follow these guidelines to help assure your success:
If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising until you do. Then, a couple of weeks
later you should receive at least 50 orders for REPORT #2. If you
don't, continue advertising until you do. Once you have received
50 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash can continue to
roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you. If you
want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and
start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income
you will generate from this business!

NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
agency) for free help and answers to questions. Also, the
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business taxes. If you have any question of the
legality of this letter contact the Office of Associate Director
for Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of
Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

**T E S T I M O N I A L S**

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost
to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.
Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS
The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first
19 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.
I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I
was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came...I
didn'tdelete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first
try!!
D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck
and happy spending!
Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
. I am nearing the $90,000 mark from this program.I have used
several forms of advertisement.I used regular mail and bulk e-mail.
The regular mail that I used was very expensive for two reasons.
I purchased a very select list of names and the postage. The third
time I sent e-mails out,I did so in the quantity of 1 million. So, after
3 times participating in this program I am almost at the $90,000 mark.
That isn't too bad. I hope the same success for you.

Good Luck.

Raymond McCormick, New Cannan, Ct.
You have great potential for extra earnings that is available at
your finger-tips! You have unlimited access to wealth, but you
must be willing to take that first step! The Media ALREADY PROVED
That !!!!
You could be making an obscene amount of money!
I have given you the information, materials, and opportunity to
become
financially better off. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!- THINK ABOUT IT -
Your risk is
only $20.? HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND ON LOTTO TICKETS- for NO RETURN?

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the U.S. Congress this
letter can not be considered spam as long as we include the way
to be removed. To be removed from future mailings for free just
click on the hyperlink at the top of this page and put the title
"REMOVE" in the subject line. This will permanently remove you
from all future mailing. All future mailings from other e-mail
addresses must be dealt with separately.