Subject: Requested Information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 01:08:45

The information in this message is private and confidential and 
is intended for the addressed recipient only. You are receiving 
this special offer because your address was provided as someone 
who might be interested in receiving investment news and 
opportunities. If you wish to be excluded from any future 
mailings simply erase this message. 

______________________________________________________

Dear Friend, Due to a copyrights filing requirement we can only 
send out a limited number of invitations to work. We are offering 
a full or part-time position in various industries. As to the 
salary, it's totally up to you, as you will be running your own 
business, the sky is the limit. What you will see represents a 
completely legal money making businesses that anyone can run to 
generate a significant residual income. 

You will get unique opportunities. This is a genuine offer, not a 
chain letter, money-game, telecom scheme, or any of the 
multitudes of dubious "business" offers that come through your 
email box. These business opportunities will easily generate a 
residual income of $2,000 to $6,000 every month with only a 
part-time commitment (about 10 hours per week). A full-time 
commitment (about 30 hours per week), based on statistics 
gathered from our current clients (and my own personal 
experience), will translate into an income of $10,000 or more per 
month!

This is the only source for legitimate information with a 
potential to become a successful independently wealthy person. 
Please do not confuse our offer with illegal chain letter schemes 
and neither is our offer an invitation to participate in a 
multi-level or network marketing program. 

Our program is the most legitimate, realistic independent job 
opportunities available today! 

As we are only accepting a limited number of requests for 
Employment Guide and Kit in a given month, therefore hurry to get 
yours as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
---
If you are interested in the above offer please print and fill 
out the form below and mail to the address indicated:

Name:

Address:

E-mail:

[____] I am enclosing $28 U.S.(includes $4.95 Shipping & 
Handling) for my Employment Guide and Kit so I can start 
exploring the opportunities right away. Please allow 3-4 weeks 
for processing.

[____] Money Order 

(No US Postal Money Order)

[____] Cashier Check

Send To: 

TYSS Company 

Processing Dpt Offer-2101 

15500 Erwin Street, Suite 104 

Van Nuys, Ca 91411

=================================================================
====

Also, if we receive your response in 5 business days you will 
receive a free bonus - our exclusive Internet for Free brochure, 
valued $35 or more!

Hurry!