Subject: MBone SDP

From: Farhad Islam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 96 13:55:35 JST

Hello,

Could anyone please suggest where I may find detail 
description / explanation of the MBone Session Description Protocols (SDP)?

By the way, I have gone through the IETF draft document titled:
``SDP: Session Description Protocol" dated Nov. 22, 1995 and authored by 
Mark Handley and Van Jacobson. In this document, SDP version 2 has been
discussed. But I need to be intoduced with the basic version of SDP.

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Regards,

Farhad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farhad F. Islam                    
                                   
Networked Multimedia Group         Phone: +81-44-812-5842 (TELNET:375-5842)
Hewlett-Packard Labs Japan         Phone: +81-44-812-9757 (Operator)
3-2-2 Sakado Takatsu-ku            Fax:   +81-44-812-5247 (TELNET:375-631)
Kawasaki 213 JAPAN                 e-mail: [email-masked]