Subject: MMusic at upcoming IETF

From: [email-masked] (Eve Schooler)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 95 14:38:56 PST

Hi all,

MMusic has been scheduled to meet at the upcoming IETF on Wednesday,
April 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.  This session will be multicast.
The tentative list of topics to be presented and discussed:

- Session Description Protocol.  At the December meeting, Mark
Handley's presentation of the session description protocol was cut
short due to time constraints.  He will review the description of the
current protocol and present suggested functionality extensions.  We
expect to have a draft document by then.

- Working Group Charter.  The charter is in the process of being
modified to reflect changes in the chairship, a refocusing/clarification 
of the technical direction of the working group, and adoption of
milestones to reflect this direction.  A draft of the new charter
containing details on these changes will be sent to the mailing list
for your review in advance of the meeting.

- PCS Overview.  A brief presentation will be given on the Personal 
Conferencing Specification, a consortium-based effort.

- Agreement Protocol.  An update on the status of the agreement
protocol document.

- Coordination Protocol.  Begin a discussion of the inter-media agent
coordination protocol issues, as a next item for the working group.

Comments and further suggestions are most welcome.  As the time nears,
a more official agenda will be posted here and via the ietf-announce
mailing list.

E.