Subject: CD Business Card & CD-Rom & DVD

From: "CD Digital Card" <>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:43:05

We
assure you that you only will receive this e.mail once !
it is up to you to link or delete.

is a full-service
CD, DVD and Shaped digital disc manufacturer. We design, engineer, and
manufacture superior quality CD's and DVD's for a diverse customer base.

CD
Digital Card is a one-stop manufacturing solution providing
services to Corporate Clients, Multimedia Companies, Advertising Agencies,
Marketing Companies, Optical Disc Replicators/Duplicators, and Fulfillment
Companies. CD Digital Card utilizes state of the art CNC-controlled
equipment to produce the highest quality shaped CD, DVD, and CDR products
available.

Our experienced
staff, superior quality control, and aggressive pricing combine to offer
unprecedented support services that enable Cd Digital Card to meet customer
requirements for on-time, high quality products.

CD
Digital Card is your full-service manufacturing partner. Flexible
quality driven and competitively priced: Join Us!
Together we will excel!

CD
Digital Card is Committed to Quality, Excellence, and above all, 100%
Customer Satisfaction.