Subject: CFP: Conference on Wireless LANs and Home Networks

From: Benny Bing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 20:29:39 -0800

Call for Participation
IEEE International Conference on Wireless LANs and Home Networks
5 - 7 December 2001, Singapore.
Conference web page: www.icwlhn.org

You are invited to participate in the IEEE International Conference on
Wireless LANs and Home Networks. Attendees can look forward to a
jam-packed, high-quality technical program loaded with information on
the latest technology innovations. The morning technical sessions will
feature keynote, plenary, and technology speakers who will cover
in-depth tutorials on the future directions of mobile wireless networks.

The afternoon sessions are dedicated to state-of-art research and
development.

Conference Highlights:

- Keynote speech from Dr. Leonard Kleinrock (Inventor of Internet
Technology)

- Plenary speech from Dr. Bob Heile (Chairman, IEEE 802.15 Wireless PAN
Working Group)

- Mobile Internet Office Plenary Session from Cisco Systems

- Technology speakers from Intermec, Network Associates, 3Com, Agere
Systems, Nokia, Ericsson, Alcatel, ReefEdge, Atheros and more

- 32 quality paper presentations carefully selected from over 100
submissions

In addition to the conference proceedings, a specially edited book
titled “Wireless LANs: The New Wireless Revolution” is published by John

Wiley in conjunction with the conference.

Technical Co-sponsors: IEEE and IEEE Communications Society

Sponsors: Cisco Systems (Platinum), Singapore Information Technology
Federation (Gold), Intermec Technologies (Silver), Network Associates
(Silver) and 8 supporting sponsors.