Subject: [ rtspspec-Bugs-483356 ] media URL in Play on aggregated session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 04:18:49 -0800

Bugs item #483356, was opened at 2001-11-19 04:17
You can respond by visiting: 
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377744&aid=483356&group_id=23194

Category: None
Group: Fix for Draft Standard
Status: Open
Resolution: None
Priority: 5
Submitted By: Magnus Westerlund (magwes)
Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Summary: media URL in Play on aggregated session

Initial Comment:
In the current specification a URL is required in a PLAY/PAUSE request. When using aggregated 
control to bind multiple medias to a single session this URL is not obvious. If a user binds multiple 
medias that not are defined as a multimedia presentation a container URL does not exist. 
Therefore 
it needs to be clarefied what the aggregated URL will be in this case. An alternative would be to 
allow * as URL and use the session-id to destignate aggregated PLAY and PAUSE for this session.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can respond by visiting: 
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377744&aid=483356&group_id=23194