Subject: SIP Implementations?

From: Kaya Bekiroglu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:26:50 -0700

Hello,

Are there any SIP-related web sites out there?  I'm wondering if a SIP
implementation couldn't be found. . .

Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

---
Kaya Bekiroglu
Program Manager, TAPI 3.0
NT Networking Group

---

From: "Henning Schulzrinne (BL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 09:04:07 -0400

> Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip contains information about SIP,
includind pending implementations. Additions and corrections welcome.

-- 
Henning Schulzrinne         email: [email-masked]
Dept. of Computer Science   phone: +1 908 949 8344 (at Bell Labs)
Columbia University         fax:   +1 212 666-0140
New York, NY 10027          URL:   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 11:55:10 -0400

>implementation couldn't be found. . .

I don't think anyone has a SIP implementation conforming to the
current spec yet, but some are close.  Sdr 2.4a6 has a SIP
implementation that conforms to somewhere between the last spec and
the current one.  I'll update it when I find time, but you can get the
current code from:
  
  http://north.east.isi.edu/sdr/

Cheers,
	Mark