Subject: New European Promotional Contest

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:58:17 +0100 (MET)

Dear Sirs,

We are very pleased to welcome you and present a new economic initiative

 for producers from all European countries - both western and eastern.

   FOR THE FIRST TIME - ON SUCH A LARGE SCALE  - IN THE VERY HEART OF
                                EUROPE!

                           "EURO LEADER 2001"

     This is an honourable title and prestigious Promotional Emblem
                    in European Promotional Contest.

     This is an effective tool of promotion and marketing in Europe
        especially on emerging markets of Poland, Czech, Hungary
              and other markets also Russian and Ukrainian.

The contest is a Polish initiative.
It will be settled in March, 2001 in Warsaw. Therefore it will bring the
best commercial effects on a stable, almost 40-million
prospective customers Polish market, having over 5% economic growth,
which will soon become an integral market of
European Union.

Click http://www.euroleader.org/ and get acquainted with the details of
the contest, enter for the European
competition with the participation of eastern market

 Join new markets. It will bring you success and a good start in the XXI
                                century!

Yours faithfully,

INTERRES International Building Fair and Promotion - from Poland
B2B - Internet Portal
Tadeusz Ziobro - President.