Subject: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-tcpmedia-00.txt is now draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-00.txt

From: David Yon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:54:34 -0500

I've submitted a revision of the SDP/TCP-based Media draft to the IETF, in 
the meantime you can read it from here:

ftp://ftp.dialout.net/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-00.txt

It is now titled "Connection-Oriented Media Transport in SDP" and has the 
following changes:

         - Given that there are non-TCP transport protocols that are
           connection oriented, references to TCP have been generalized
           to connection-oriented protocols.  Hence the name and title
          change.

         - SCTP has been added as a protocol.

         - TLS has been added as a protocol.

         - Given the lack of a referencable standard, RTP/AVP-over-TCP
           has been removed.

         - Given the above, the example in the draft demonstrates a
           T.38 session rather than RTP/AVP-TCP.

Any comments or questions are welcome.

David Yon
Chief Technical Officer
Dialout.Net, Inc.
[email-masked]