Subject: Auto Reply to your message ... - Why do I keep getting this ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:00:00 +0530

Hi,
every time I send a message to [email-masked], I get back the message
attached below.
It started happening a week or two ago.
Am I the only one getting this ? the mailbox it specfies is no where in my
to or cc fields anyway !

Regds
Arjun

---------------------- Forwarded by Arjun Roychowdhury/HSSBLR on 07/01/99
01:56 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 06/30/99 01:29:11 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  Auto Reply to your message ...

  -----  The following is an automated response to your message
  -----  generated on behalf of [email-masked]
L'adresse email de votre correspondant (dassault-elec.fr) n'existe
plus.Elle est remplacee par 'detexis.thomson-csf.com'.Votre email n'a pas
ete recu.Veuillez modifier votre carnet d'adresses.Sorry, the mailbox of
your recipient (dassault-elec.fr) is closed. Your message has been
discarded.Thank you for sending your message again to
detexis.thomson-csf.com. Please don't forget to modify your address book.