Subject: Sigcomm 2000 CFP - reminder

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 16:37:03 -0800

Call for Papers
		     ACM SIGCOMM 2000 Conference

		    August 28 - September 1, 2000
		    Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden
		http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/sigcomm2000
		       [email-masked]

Paper submission:    January 28, 2000
Tutorial proposals:  February 28, 2000
Paper acceptance:    April 21, 2000

The SIGCOMM 2000 conference seeks papers describing significant
research contributions to the field of computer and data communication
networks. Authors are invited to submit full papers concerned with
both theory and practice. Proposals for tutorials, information on
student paper award eligibility and procedures, and nominations for
the SIGCOMM Award are also sought at this time.

General Co-Chairs
	Per Gunningberg, Uppsala U., Sweden ([email-masked])
	Steve Pink, Lulea U. Tech., Sweden ([email-masked])
Program Co-Chairs
	Christophe Diot, Sprint ATL, USA ([email-masked])
	Jim Kurose, U. Massachusetts, USA ([email-masked])
Publicity Chair
	Joe Touch, USC/ISI, USA ([email-masked], or [email-masked])
Tutorials Chair
	Steve Pink, Lulea U Tech., Sweden ([email-masked])

Call for Papers

ACM SIGCOMM 2000 Conference

August 28 - September 1, 2000

Grand Hotel, Stockholm,
Sweden

http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/sigcomm2000

[email-masked]

Paper submission:

January 28, 2000

Tutorial proposals:

February 28, 2000

Paper acceptance:

April 21, 2000

The SIGCOMM 2000 conference seeks papers describing significant research
contributions to the field of computer and data communication networks.
Authors are invited to submit full papers concerned with both theory and
practice. Proposals for tutorials, information on student paper award eligibility
and procedures, and nominations for the SIGCOMM Award are also sought at
this time.

General Co-Chairs

Per Gunningberg, Uppsala U., Sweden ([email-masked])

Steve Pink, Luleå U. Tech., Sweden ([email-masked])

Program Co-Chairs

Christophe Diot, Sprint ATL, USA ([email-masked])

Jim Kurose, U. Massachusetts, USA ([email-masked])

Publicity Chair

Joe Touch, USC/ISI, USA ([email-masked],
also [email-masked])

Tutorials Chair

Steve Pink, Luleå U. Tech., Sweden ([email-masked])