Subject: draft MMUSIC agenda

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Lang)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 96 13:07:51 PST

Folks,

Enclosed is a draft agenda for the upcoming MMUSIC meeting.  We're
sure to have two very interesting sessions.  During the first our
focus will be on session description and initiation protocols.  The
focus of the second will be on new work being undertaken by the group
which is the definition of a real-time stream control protocol.

Please note that URLs for documents to be discussed are provided below
with the particular agenda item.  Many of these documents are also
available from ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/.

Comments on the enclosed agenda are welcome and encouraged as soon as
possible as we hope to issue a near-final agenda within the next
couple of days.  Thanks in advance to all who will be presenting and
participating for your time and contributions to the group.

Mark, Eve, and Ruth

-------------------

Agenda for the MMUSIC Working Group
37th IETF, San Jose, California, USA

Monday, December 9,  13:00-15:00 (multicast)
--------------------------------------------

Welcome and Session Overview (5 minutes)

SDP - Session Description Protocol (20 min)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp.02.txt
	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp.02.ps

SAP - Session Announcement Protocol (20 min)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.00.txt
	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap.00.ps

SIP - Session Initiation Protocol (45 min)
      Mark Handley, USC Information Sciences Institute
      Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University

	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-01.txt
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-01.ps

Simple Universal Call/Conference Establishment Sequence (15 minutes)	
      Pete Cordell, British Telecom

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-cordell-success-00.txt

User Location Service Protocol Status (5 minutes)
      William Lai, Microsoft Corporation

Overview of VoIP Forum (10 minutes)	
      Scott Petrack, VocalTec

Tuesday, December 10, 9:00-11:30 (not multicast)
------------------------------------------------

Welcome and Session Overview (10 minutes)

RTSP - Real Time Stream Protocol (30 minutes)
       Anup Rao, Netscape Communication
       Rob Lanphier, Progressive Networks

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-00.txt

RTSP Open Issues Document Discussion (45 minutes)
       Anup Rao, Netscape Communication
       Rob Lanphier, Progressive Networks

	http://www.prognet.com/prognet/rt/openissues.html

RTSP' - Real-Time Stream Control Protocol (30 minutes)
	Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-stream.00.txt
	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-stream.00.ps

Open Discussion of Issues and Scenarios (20 minutes)

CamCoder Control Protocol (15 minutes)
       Akira Amamo, Hiroshima City University

---

From: Mark Handley<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 96 19:16:45 -0500

>Monday, December 9,  13:00-15:00 (multicast)

For some reason it appears the copy of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp.02.ps
in the internet-drafts archives has been truncated.

Please retrieve this from the confctrl archive instead:
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp.02.ps

Mark