Subject: Status of RTSP and SDP

From: Dave Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 18:32:04 +0100

I believe Oracle and nCube made some submissions to the last IETF
meeting for enhancements to RTSP and SDP. I have been unable to contact
the person responsible and hence have not discovered what the current
state is of these proposals or RTSP itself.

My interest is that in the UK, the DVB-TAM group is very interested in
adopting RTSP for interactive control of video servers from the home. I
was commissioned - volunteered? to get an update from MMUSIC group for
our next meeting later this month. So any pointers to working drafts,
summary of results etc. would be most welcome.

Thanks
    Dave
--
Dave Robinson
+44 (0) 118 924 5482
 Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
TVP 520 Oracle Parkway
Thames Valley Park
Reading
RG6 1RA
UK