Subject: A NASCAR Related Innvestment (4448)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1998 23:06:49 -0400 (EDT)

Looking for a unique investment opportunity?

Now you can participate in the fastest growing spectator sport in the United States. 
NASCAR racing is getting so big the action is spilling out of the super speedways and
onto Wall Street.

In 1997, NASCAR event attendance reached 16 million with 150 million T.V. viewers. 
New tracks have opened in the west, with NASCAR adding five events in new regions.  It
has captured a vast audience looking for a sport in which athletes sign autographs for free
and still seem like regular folks.

The explosive growth of NASCAR popularity, coupled with the brand loyalty among fans,
has created an exciting investment opportunity.  The Motorsports Associated Growth and
Income Fund seeks to allow investors the ability to take ownership in the sport of
NASCAR.
The mutual fund offers investments in companies that derive their primary revenues from
operations in auto racing.  The fund also invests in companies that host or sponsor racing
events.  With widespread interest, big and small companies are lapping into this hot
market.  It is no longer just a venue for beer, tobacco and tires; 70 of the Fortune 500
companies from Kodak and McDonald's are taking notice to the exciting growth prospects
of this sport.

For more information please click here    mailto:[email-masked]

Our research indicates that the following information may be useful to you, if not please
click here to be removed from our database. Deleting this message will not
inform us of your request. Thank you.   mailto:[email-masked]
******************************
62547