Subject: ===>> FREE 1 yr USA Magazine Sub sent worldwide-270+ Choices! Up to $64.00 value!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 07:38:35 -1812

<bold><color><param>FFFF,0000,0000</param><bigger><bigger><bigger>FOR
MORE INFO:   please "cut out" the below form on the "cut" lines shown,
and fax it, for the fastest reply to:                  718-227-9125  
(this is a fax # in the USA)</bigger></bigger></bigger></color>

</bold>

<bold>or send via smail (first class mail or airmail) to:    

                                         Tempting Tear-Outs

                                         Att. Free-catalogue-by-email
Dept

                                         3835 Richmond Ave.  Suite
#200

                                         Staten Island NY  10312-3828

                                         USA</bold>

<bold><italic><underline><color><param>FFFF,0000,0000</param>SORRY,
BUT.... our software is not set up to accept forms via return email;  
WE CAN ONLY acknowledge forms sent in via fax or
smail.</color></underline></italic></bold>

<bold><color><param>FFFF,0000,0000</param><bigger><bigger><bigger>-->
IMPORTANT complete directions, to ensure that you get a reply, and more
info follow, below the reply form and the catalogue
options.</bigger></bigger></bigger></color></bold>

<bold><italic>*------------cut
here/begin-------------------------------------------*</italic>

Name:

Internet email address:

Smail home address:

City-State-Zip:

Country:

Work Tel. #:

Work Fax #:

Home Tel. #:

Home Fax #:

How did you hear about us (name of person/company who referred you or
the area of

the internet that you saw us mentioned in):  Referral by: Tempting
Tear-Outs     

011897-l

Name of USA mags you currently get on the newsstand or in the store:

Name of USA mags you currently get on a subscription basis, through the
mail:

Name of USA mags you would like price quotes on when we call you:

Catalogue version desired (list number of choice below):

<italic>*------------cut
here/end--------------------------------------------*</italic>

</bold>

<bold>CATALOGUE VERSION CHOICES</bold>:

<bold>1.</bold>  This version can be read by everyone, no matter what
type of 

     computer you use, or what type of software you use.  It is a
simple

     format, with just <bold>our entire catalogue pasted into the body
of a 

    single email message, 316K in size.</bold>  If you use pine or elm
on a unix 

     system or an advanced software version such as Eudora Pro 3.0 or

     later, you will most likely receive it as a single email message. 

     However, if your software limits incoming email messages to a     

     certain size, say 32K or so, then your software will split it into

     multiple email message parts.   Whether you receive it as a single

     email message or multiple part email messages, you can easily 

     paste it into one whole text document with your word processor, in

     about 10 minutes or so.

<bold>2.</bold>  For more advanced computer users:  <bold>attached text
file ~316K</bold> - you

     must know how to download an attached text file and then be able
to

     open it with your word processor.  If in doubt, don't ask for
this

     version.  This isn't for internet *newbies.* Better to order
option 1

     and spend a few minutes pasting them into one whole text document

     with your word processor, than to waste hours trying to figure
how

     to deal with this option.   This version is great for doing word

     searches and jumping around within the catalogue with your word 

     processing software, if your normal email reading software doesn't

     allow this.

<bold>3. </bold> For more advanced <bold>Macintosh</bold> computer
users: compressed attached

     text file, created with a <bold>Stuffit(tm) self-extracting
archive (.sea),

    ~140K.</bold>  Can be decompressed by any Macintosh computer user;
no

     special expansion software or knowledge of Stuffit (tm) needed. 
You

     just double-click on the file icon and it automatically expands

     (unstuffs). This is for more advanced mac computer users only, as

     you still have to know how to deal with an attached file.  It will
cut

     your download time by 55%.   Expands out to the same ~316K file
in

     option #2.  See option #2 for more info on what you will need to
be

     able to do.

<bold>4.</bold>  For expert <bold>mac or pc computer users</bold>:
compressed attached text file, 

     created with <bold>Stuffit(tm),  ~116K</bold>.  Can be
decompressed by any 

     computer user who has expansion software to decompress (expand) 

     Stuffit(tm)<bold> (.sit)</bold> files.  This is for more advanced
computer users only

      and will cut your download time by 63%.   Expands out to the same

     ~316K file in option#2.  See option #2 for more info on what you
will 

     need to be able to do.

<bold>5.</bold>  For expert pc or mac computer users: <bold>compressed
attached text file, 

    in a .zip file format, ~143K. </bold>  Can be decompressed by any
computer

      user who has expansion software to decompress (expand) .zip
files.

      This is for more advanced computer users only and will cut your 

      download time by 54%.   Expands out to the same  ~316K file in 

      option#2.   See option #2 for more info on what you will need to
be

      able to do.

<bold><color><param>FFFF,0000,0000</param><bigger><bigger><bigger>VERY
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET A
REPLY:</bigger></bigger></bigger></color></bold>

1.   you must call from an "unblocked number," ie. one that is not
blocked from caller id.  We are very sorry for this requirement, but
our fax software requires this before it allows an incoming fax call to
connect.   If you have a blocked number, you must first unblock it.  In
most cases this means dialing *82 from a touch-tone phone (or 1182 from
a rotary phone) before you dial 1-718-227-9125.     NOTE:  If you are
not sure if your number is blocked, just try dialing our fax #
normally.  If you don't get a recording telling you your number is
blocked, your number has been transmitted and you may press the start
button on your fax when you hear the fax tone from our fax.

2.   no reply forms can be accepted by email....only via fax or smail. 

3.   your form must be typewritten or printed out on your computer
printer before you fax it;  ie. no handwritten forms can be accepted.

4.   faxes with cover pages will be rejected.  You must send *only* the
reply form.

5.   forms not *completely* filled in will not be acknowledged.

6.   you will receive a reply within 1 business day directly from the
company making the offer via email.  Therefore you must have an email
address.  If you read this message, then you must have an email
address, or access to one, at least.   :-)

7.   your fax must not exceed 1 page in length.   Faxes of 2 or more
pages will be sensed, then auto-terminated and deleted.  Your fax goes
directly onto our 5.0 gigabyte hard drive and we must limit all
incoming faxes to 1 page.

8.   all faxes must begin with:

*------------cut
here/begin-------------------------------------------*

and must end with:

*------------cut here/end--------------------------------------------*

9. Any fax not conforming to this format will be sensed by our
software, then auto-terminated and deleted from the hard drive, before
any human ever gets to see it.

10.  If this all seems too complicated for faxing, just do it the old
fashioned way via smail!!!

<bold>WHO WE ARE:</bold>

Tempting Tear-Outs is an advertising company that brings potential new
customers to the companies they advertise for.

<bold>MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY MAKING THE FREE OFFER:</bold>

The company making the offer is a magazine subscription agency based in
the USA.  They have over 1,500 popular USA titles available to be
shipped to *any* country, including of course, to anywhere in the USA! 
  <bold><underline>They offer a FREE 1 yr. subscription to your choice
of over 270 of the titles in their catalogue to any new customer using
them for the first time.</underline></bold>       The  dollar value of
the freebies, based on the subscription prices directly from the
publishers, ranges from $6.97 all the way up to $50.00!

For new customers in the USA, there is no charge for FPH (foreign
postage & handling), so the freebie is 100% free!   For new customers
living overseas, the only charge on the freebie would be for the FPH
(foreign postage & handling).

Their president has been in the magazine subscription business since
1973 and they are very customer-service oriented.   They will even help
you with address changes on your magazines, even if you move from one
country to another country.   They have thousands of happy customers in
over 59 countries.

<bold>Their price guarantee is very simple:       they guarantee that
their subscription prices are the lowest available and they will BEAT
any legitimate, verifiable offer before you pay them or match it
afterwards, by refunding you the difference in price PLUS the cost of
the postage stamp you would use sending in the special offer to them,
even 6 months after you pay them, as long as it was current at the time
of your offer.    Does that sound fair?       Wouldn't it be great if
everything you bought came with that price guarantee? </bold> 

Sometimes they are less than half of the next best deal out there,
sometimes just a little cheaper, but always you get the lowest rates
without having to shop around.     With 1,500 titles on their list,
they would like to think that they have also the best selection
around!

Within the USA, for their USA customers, they are cheaper than all
their competitors and even the publishers themselves.  This is their
price guarantee.         The 1 yr. freebie that you get with your first
order is completely free!   

Overseas, (even after you factor in the cost of the FPH (foreign
postage & handling) and the conversion from USA Dollars to your
currency), on the average, they are generally around one-fourth to
one-half of what the newsstands overseas charge locally for USA
magazines.  On some titles they are as little as one-tenth of what the
newsstands charge.  They are also the cheapest subscription source for
delivery overseas, including directly from the publishers themselves!  
Some publishers don't even offer subscriptions overseas.........but
overseas subscriptions are this company's specialty!  They feel that
magazines should not be a luxury overseas.   In the USA, people buy
magazines and then toss them after reading them for just a few minutes
or hours.  They are so cheap in the USA!   Well, this company would
like to make it the same way for their overseas members.  They are also
cheaper than all their competitors in the USA and overseas, including
the publishers themselves!   It is also *highly unlikely* you will find
any of their USA competitors calling you overseas, in order to offer
that personal touch, just to sell you a couple of magazines!  But that
is what this company specializes in and loves doing!     Around
one-half their business comes from overseas, so they are very patient
with new members who only speak limited English as a 2nd language.   
Subscription prices quoted for overseas consist of the subscription
price, plus the FPH.   You add the two together and that is your total
cost.   The exception is the 1 yr. freebie you get with your first
order.   On that title, you pay *only* the FPH for the 1 yr. term.

<bold><underline>Their prices are so cheap because when you deal with
them, you cut-out all the middlemen.</underline></bold>

<bold><bigger><bigger>HERE IS HOW YOU CAN GET MORE INFO AND GET STARTED
WITH THEM:</bigger></bigger></bold>

<bold>Simply fax or smail back to us the reply form listed at the top
of this message.</bold>   We will then forward your form on to the
subscription agency.  They will then email their "big and juicy"
catalogue to you, in whichever of the four formats you chose.   The
catalogue is FREE and makes for hours of fascinating reading, on its
own. It includes the complete list of freebies, a complete list of all
the titles they sell, as well as detailed descriptions on most of the
titles, along with lists of titles by category of interest and their
terms of sale.    

They will then give you a friendly, no-pressure, no obligation,
5-minute call to go over how they work and to answer any questions that
you might have, as well as give you up-to-the minute price quotes on
any titles you might be considering.     They will call you in whatever
country you live in, taking the time difference into account.        As
they like to emphasize the personal touch they give to each new
customer, all first-time orders can only be done via phone, so they can
answer all your questions completely and personally.   Once you have
placed your first order via phone, you will be able to place future
orders and make inquiries on your account, get price quotes, etc., all
via email, if that is most convenient for you.

Within the USA, they accept payment via check over the phone,
Mastercard, Visa and American Express.      Overseas, they accept
Mastercard, Visa and American Express, even if your credit card is a
local one in local currency!

That's our introduction of our client that we represent.   We hope that
we have piqued your interest and that you will take the next step to
get their free catalogue!   Thank you for your time and interest.

<bold><color><param>0000,FFFF,0000</param>--

Tempting Tear-Outs.

For more info on advertising rates, please write us on your company
letterhead, w/business card, via smail to:   Tempting Tear-Outs, 3835
Richmond Ave. Suite #200, Staten Island NY  10312-3828, USA.
</color></bold><color><param>0000,FFFF,0000</param> </color>