Subject: Free Research Report Enclosed......(adv)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 02:52:33

EMERGING GROWTH RESEARCH REPORTS PRESENTS

International Sports Management Holding
Corporation (ISM) is a publicly held Corporation established in 1993 and currently listed
under the symbol (ISMH). The company’s offices and race shops are located in a 42,000
square foot state of the art building at 4500 W. 96th St. in Indianapolis,
Indiana in the Mayflower Business Park. ISM specializes in sports marketing and
sponsorship solicitation for sports properties, as well as owning, marketing and managing
its own professional auto racing teams. ISM currently owns a team in the Indy Racing
League (IRL), which races in the prestigious Indianapolis 500 as well as ten additional
races in eight major cities in the United States.

It is ISM’s objective to maximize shareholder value
through the utilization of its corporate officers’ vast knowledge and experience in
the field of sports marketing and management as well as incremental revenue programs.
ISM’s business philosophy and practices are geared toward maximizing success and
minimizing uncertainty and instability. Together with a staff of highly experienced and
competent personnel, ISM has enjoyed great success in efficient utilization its capital
resources.

DESCRIPTION
OF BUSINESS

ISM is a nationally recognized sports
management company specializing in three major areas of professional sports management;
Sports Marketing, Athlete Management, and Professional Race Team Management. Since its
inception, a number of major corporations and professional athletes have engaged the
services of ISM to assist them in their sports marketing needs. The company has cultivated
marketing opportunities for athletes in professional and collegiate sports such as;
professional golf, football and basketball as well as owning and managing several
professional auto-racing teams.

ISM HOLDING MANAGEMENT

L.G. Hancher and Gary D. Sallee were co-founders
of the company and are currently its principal shareholders.

L. G. Hancher, Chairman of ISM Holding, has
a diversified professional motor sports marketing background. In 1985 while serving as
Sales and Marketing Manager for the Raynor Garage Door Company, Mr. Hancher initiated
Raynor’s involvement in motorsports with a product sponsorship at the Indianapolis
500 garages. The program was so successful in increasing sales of Raynor products that the
following year Raynor purchased their own racing team and appointed Mr. Hancher as
President and General Manager of the team.

He then went on to lead the Raynor team to a top ten standing
in 1987 and 1988.

Following Mr. Hancher’s success at Raynor, he began an
entrepreneurial endeavor as an importer for Pi Research computer systems where he worked
with leading race teams in NASCAR, INDY Car, Formula One and IMSA. He then furthered his
racing experience as General Manager for the McKenzie Group Financial racing team and
achieved top ten finishes in every oval race for the 1990 season. Mr. Hancher was managing
partner of ISM Holding’s FIRST PLUS/Team Cheever sponsored IRL Team, winning
it’s third race as a new team and the first race in 1997 at the Walt Disney 200 and
continuing on to a third place finish at the prestigious Indianapolis 500 that year

Gary Sallee, President of ISM Holding, has
been practicing general business law in Indianapolis, Indiana since 1981. His law practice
has focused on sports and entertainment management as well as commercial real estate
development. In 1993, Mr. Sallee together with Mr. Hancher formed International Sports
Management. Mr. Sallee is an NFLPA contract advisor and has represented players in the
NFL; USFL, CFL, NHL and other team based sports. During the early 80’s He was also a
member of the Board of Advisors of the Indianapolis Checkers IHL Hockey Team. Mr. Sallee
has represented many personalities from the entertainment world including record
companies, a recording studio, promoters and sponsors. He has also been involved in the
organizing of special events such as the closing ceremonies for the Pan American games and
the National Sports Festival, hosted by the city of Indianapolis. Mr. Sallee has also been
involved with various charitable organizations such as the Hemophilia Foundation of
Indiana where he served on the Board of Directors for more than ten years and as President
has for five years. He recently served as a member of the Board of Directors of the
National Hemophilia Foundation.

MOTORSPORTS

In the motorsports field, ISM has actively been
involved in race team ownership since 1997 and management since it’s inception.
Currently the company owns and manages a team that competes in the Indy Racing League
(IRL) series. ISM Holding has been very successful in fielding winning cars and numerous
front-line drivers since the team’s inception in 1993.

For the 1997-1998 IRL season ISM Racing Corp. a subsidiary of
ISM, fielded one car driven by Jeff Ward in all 11 IRL events. At the Disney 200, and the
Phoenix 200 ISM fielded a two-car team. ISM was the only team in 1998 to have entered and
successfully qualified three cars in the 1998 Indianapolis 500. Steve Knapp who finished
third and won the coveted ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AWARD in 1998 drove one of the cars.

During the 1997-1998 IRL season Jeff Ward finished third and
won THE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AWARD in the 1997 Indianapolis 500. In addition Jeff completed
his first full IRL season with ISM Racing Corp. Jeff finished sixth in the 1997-1998
points standings, was second in laps led with 326, had five top ten finishes, eight top
ten starts, with one pole position, and started from the front row four times in eleven
races.

With multi year co-title sponsorships from
Thermo Tech Technologies (TTRIF) and Cease-Fire (BIOF), ISM Racing Corp. is again poised
to be a top contending team for the 1998-1999 IRL season.

Associate sponsors Prolong Super Lubricants,
National Car Rental, Volvo, Nextel, and other sponsors at various levels will benefit from
the exposure on race day and the proven experience that the ISM team has in nurturing
Business to Business relationships.

It is ISM’s intent to own a majority interest in all
open wheel-racing venues. All race teams will be based out of ISM’s offices and shop
facility, located in Indianapolis, Indiana. ISM will control all operational, financial,
and management functions of the teams.

In 1997, ISM became involved in the highly successful NASCAR
Winston Cup series as an owner of a newly formed team. At the end of the season the
company elected to sell its interest in the team. Nevertheless, ISM will continue to be
involved in securing sponsors for the teams new owners.

SPORTS MANAGEMENT

ISM management and staff have successfully
developed programs for major corporations desiring to promote their products through
professional athletes and sports leagues including The PGA, LPGA, SPGA Tour, NFL, NHL,
NHRA, IMSA, USAC, NASCAR, and the IRL. With the diversified expertise and vast knowledge
ISM intends to continue to expand the Sports Management segment of the business as sports
marketing continues to grow as a viable way for corporations to market their products.

MARKETING

ISM has a full time staff of professionals that
focus on "sports sponsorship solicitation" for both motor sports as well as
athletes. ISM marketing personnel focus on soliciting sponsorship monies from corporations
looking to use sports marketing as a way to promote their products and services. As a
result of the national media exposure and its fast pace level of excitement, auto racing
has and is continuing to become one of the most popular areas of involvement for corporate
America. Brand loyalty among race fans is the highest of any fan base in the world of
professional sports.

ISM through its management and marketing personnel have
successfully developed and implemented many successful and profitable incremental revenue
programs. ISM will continue to develop programs that can be designed to utilize the
business to business relationships that the company has established in the past.

BUSINESS STRATEGY

The company is committed to solid systematic
profitable growth through the expansion of its existing motorsports division. The company
plans to expand from a one-car team to a two-car team in the IRL series. The company will
continue to aggressively pursue its Athlete Management endeavors by finding new players to
join the ever-growing stable of professional athletes that it currently represents. The
company will continue ride the current wave of corporate sponsorship involvement to
maximize their sports marketing programs.

DISCLAIMER

===========================================================

The sender of this report cannot and does not warrant the
completeness, accuracy, merchant ability, or fitness of the news, information, or
entertainment content found herein for any particular purpose. Further, you agree that the
sender shall not be held liable to anyone for any loss or injury resulting from the direct
or indirect use of this report. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or injury
caused in whole or in part by its negligence or by contingencies beyond its control in
procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering any portion of this report.
You agree that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment
decisions, and that the sender of this report shall not be liable for any decision made or
action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any material
published herein. All information provided herein is to be used on an "as is, with
all faults" basis. The sender of this report relies on various sources of information
that we believe to be accurate and reliable. However, the sender makes no claims or
representations with regard to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material
contained herein. The sender of this email was paid $2,000 in return for this service.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE

===========================================================

To be removed from the Stock Alert mailing list, reply to this message with the
word REMOVE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject and include your e-mail address in the text of
your reply. Please note: if you have more than one e-mail address, include ALL of your
addresses in the text of your reply to ensure removal from the mailing list.