Subject: At last, Herbal V, the all natural alternative to V----A!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:50:46 -0800 (PST)

Herbal V: An Incredible All-Natural Healthy Alternative 

  Herbal V is the All Natural Approach to Male Virility,
  Vitality and Pleasure.

Available N o w ! 

Welcome to the New Sexual Revolution.

It's the all natural male potency and pleasure pill that men 
everywhere are buzzing about. Herbal V is safe, natural and
specifically formulated to help support male sexual function
and pleasure. You just take two easy-to-swallow tablets
one hour before sex. And there's more great news - you can
get Herbal V for less than $1 a pill.

Amazing word of mouth praise on Herbal V has been spreading 
like wildfire-already over 1,500,000 men  have chosen
Herbal V. Since it is 100% natural you will never have
to worry about safety. Try doctor-recommended Herbal V
today and have the greatest night of your life!

Herbal V... Bringing Back the Magic!

1,585,000 men can't be wrong. To date over 1 million men 
have tried the super supplement Herbal V.
Here is why: 

No Doctor Visit Required 
Available Over the Counter 
Not a Drug 
100% Natural 
Safe, No Worries 
Highest Quality Pharmaceutical-Grade Pure Nutriceuticals 
Guaranteed Potency & Purity 

Be a Real Man Again!

Questions and Answers

What is Herbal V?

Herbal V is a proprietary blend that was specifically
developed as a safe alternative for men who prefer
an all-natural approach to address impotence and boost
sexual performance. This amazing formula first became
popular with Hollywood insiders and the wealthy elite.
They were maximizing their sex lives, long before it 
was available to the general public. 

How does Herbal V work?

Developed by a team whose goal was to create the perfect 
all-natural aphrodisiac. Herbal V is the result of that
remarkable effort. The Herbal V formula contains a precise
blend of cutting edge pro-sexual nutrients from around
the world that provide nutritional support, making it
possible for a man to have a pleasurable sexual experience. 

What can Herbal V do for me?

Herbal V helps support male sexual function and 
pleasure in a safe and natural manner. Simply put, 
it can make your sex life incredible. 

Is Herbal V Safe?

One of the great things about Herbal V is that it is
not a drug. It is an incredible herbal dietary supplement
that provides nutritional support for male sexual function
and pleasure. One of the most comforting features of
Herbal V is that you never have to worry about safety. 

Herbal V: Safe - Natural - Exciting

Many have speculated that because Herbal V is so
popular with men, it must contain prescription drugs
or chemical components. Herbal V does not contain any 
elements or traces of any prescription drug. Herbal V 
is made using the world's most technologically advanced
state-of-the-art cold processing equipment to ensure
maximum purity. Herbal V has been independently analyzed
by the nation's premier testing facility to ensure purity,
quality and to end the rumors that, because it is so
popular, it must somehow be chemical. It is not.
Herbal V is natural - just as it says on the label.
Herbal V is simply fantastic! 

Herbal V: Ingredients

Yohimbe, saw palmetto, avena sativa, androstenedione,
guarana, taurine, siberian ginseng, tribulus terrestris. 
Tribulus Terrestis is certified to enhanced testosterone
levels by increasing Luteinzing hormone (LH) levels. 
Androstenedione which is a precursor to testosterone
unlocks bound testosterone and makes it biologically
active again quickly. This means a dramatic surge in 
desire. Avena Sativa Stimulates the neurotransmitter 
pleasure centers to maximum capacity. This greatly
intensifies pleasure.

Just listen to what Herbal V has done for the sex lives
of people like you!

“On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 15. Electrifying. It's like 
a wonder pill!” 
— Justin Q B., New Haven, Texas

“I haven't had sexual relations in 11 years. Then with 
Herbal V it was... wow! It works again!” 
— Sid R., Lakeland, Florida

“I had sex four times in one night. It made me feel
like a 19-year-old again.” 
— Chip S, Beech Mountain, North Carolina

“Herbal V has turned my husband into a Sexual Superman! 
I like the fact that it's all natural and has no
side effects. It's bringing back the good old days.” 
— Jennifer B, Beverly Hills, California 

The above testimonials are from product literature, 
and we have not independently verified them.
However, the following testimonial is from a "senior"
gentleman who has purchased his second bottle of
Herbal V. When we heard his words with our own ears,
we asked his permission to print them here. 

 “Man! I'm wild as I can be! I feel like I'm 25 years old again! 
I'm not believing this!” 
                          — Mr. Murphy, age 64, Lampart, IL.

Risk Free: Double Your Money Back Guarantee

If Herbal V does not give the desired results as stated
above, simply return the unused portion for a
double-your money back refund. No questions asked ! 

Order Now: Safe, Fast, Secure, Private

Herbal V with its DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is
available only through this special promotional offer.
Herbal V arrives in plain packaging for your privacy.
Any and all information is kept strictly confidential.

Payment Methods

You may FAX or Postal Mail Checks, MasterCard, Visa,
& American Express.payments. Money Orders
are accepted only by Postal Mail. 

Each bottle of Herbal V contains 30 tablets, approximately
a 1 month supply.

Step 1: Place a check by your desired quanity.

______ 1 Bottle of Herbal V  $28

______ 2 Bottles of Herbal V $48

______ 3 Bottles of Herbal V $59

Please add $6 shipping and handling for any size order. 
[ Total cost including shipping & handling, 
1 bottle=$34, 2 bottles=$54, 3 bottles=$65 ]

International Orders
Please add $16 shipping and handling for any size order.
[ Total cost including shipping & handling,
1 bottle=$40, 2 bottles=$60, 3 bottles=$75 ]
We cannot accept foreign checks.
International money orders or credit cards only.

Step 2: Place a check by your desired payment method 
and complete fields if necessary.

_____Check or CHECK-BY-FAX [details below]

_____Money Order 

_____American Express 
Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

_____Visa
Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

_____MasterCard
Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

Please make your check or money order payable to
"Lion Sciences National".

Step 3: Please complete and print the following fields clearly.

Name ___________________________________________________ 

Address _________________________________________________

City ____________________________________________________ 

State ___________________________________________________ 

Zip _____________________________________________________ 

E-mail __________________________________________________ 

Signature _________________________________________________
[ required for check and credit card orders]

             Toll Free FAX Order Line: 1-800-940-6590
If faxing in your order, please state whether you require
a fax, email, or no confirmation at all. 
Allow up to one day for confirmation, if requested.
FAX orders are processed immediately.

  Or, print & mail to: LSN   
                       3502 N. Powerline Rd. #525 
                       Pompano Beach, FL 33069                

        ______________________________________________________

*CHECK BY FAX ORDERS: Complete the check as normal. Tape
the check in the area below. Below the check, clearly write
the check number, all numbers at the bottom of the check,
& your name. Tape the check below and fax the check to the
toll free FAX number above. Void the check. Our merchant
will electronically debit your account for the amount of 
the check; your reference number for this transaction will
be your check number. Nothing could be safer & easier !

                          TAPE CHECK BELOW

              _____________________________________________________________

This is a one time mailing: Removal is automatic and no further 
contact is necessary. Please Note: Herbal V is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As individuals differ,
so will results. Herbal V helps provide herbal and nutritional support
for male sexual performance. The FDA has not evaluated these 
statements. For details about our double your money back guarantee,
please write to the above address, attention consumer affairs 
department; enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for this and any 
requested contact information.
Thank You.