Subject: SIP CGI

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:33:58 -0500

A new draft has been submitted to the IETF archives which may be of
interest to people on these lists. The draft is called "Common Gateway
Interface for SIP", and it describes a CGI for defining SIP-based
services, such as mobility, follow-me, call-forward-busy, etc. The draft
should be available from the archives shortly. In the mean time, you can
pick up a copy at:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-lennox-sip-cgi-00.txt
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-lennox-sip-cgi-00.ps
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-lennox-sip-cgi-00.pdf

Comments appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen