Subject: RTSP Draft 05 and Working Group Last Call

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:32:15 -0800

There should be an official announcement of draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-05.txt
(.ps) very shortly.  In the meantime, it's available from both Henning's
site at Columbia and RealNetworks' site:

Columbia:     http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/rtsp
RealNetworks: http://www.real.com/rtsp

We'd like to propose a last call on RTSP, with comments due no later than
November 18, 1997.  This gives us a bit of lead time before the draft
deadline of November 21 prior to the IETF so that we can submit another
draft should that be necessary.  We'd like to submit this to the IESG no
later than November 21.  This also gives us about 3 weeks for comments
prior to IESG submission.

Note that this is only working group last call.  The IESG will have a last
call of their own after that, which from what I understand is another 2 weeks.

Thanks for everyone's contributions in getting this draft out.

Rob

---
Rob Lanphier ([email-masked])    Voice: (206)674-2322   Fax: (206)674-2699
RealNetworks:  http://www.real.com
RTSP Info:     http://www.real.com/rtsp
Firewall Info: http://www.real.com/help/firewall