Subject: Re: RTSP in NYT

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 13:55:01 -0700

At 07:10 AM 10/14/96 -0400, Henning G. Schulzrinne wrote:
>http://www.nytimes.com/library/cyber/week/1014standards.html
>
>It would be nice to hear from the authors of RTSP whether they are
>looking for mmusic to basically approve the document as is or if this is
>supposed to be a genuine IETF effort.

I would like to add to what Martin wrote.  Anup Rao and I have discussed all
of the email, and we want to make sure that we both understand the questions
the same way before replying to them to avoid sending mixed messages and
just creating unnecessary havoc on the mail list.  We'll be replying in
detail to everyone's comments very soon.

Sorry for being a hermit these past few days :)

Rob

---
Rob Lanphier               Voice: (206)674-2322         Fax: (206)674-2699
Program Manager-Protocols                         Email: [email-masked]
Progressive Networks-Home of RealAudio       Web: http://www.realaudio.com