Subject: ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SUMMIT '94

From: Enterprise Management Institute <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 94 12:45 EST

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SUMMIT '94
Users Conference and Exposition

Santa Clara, California
November 14-18, 1994

Join leading enterprise management experts at an exciting concept
in industry conferences: Enterprise Management Summit '94. Here,
for the first time, major industry users of network and systems
management products will come together to tackle real-world
problems and learn about solutions. Share your expertise and
experiences with this highly focused audience.

ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SUMMIT CONFERENCE FEATURES
-  A "Management Center of the Future" theater where leading
   platform vendors and their partners will be faced with        

   real-world enterprise management problems to solve in a live  

   environment ... on the spot. Users will be able to compare the
   effectiveness of each vendor's solutions, based on this "shoot
   out" of industry leaders.
-  A live enterprise management showcase featuring cutting edge
   network and systems management solutions.
-  Product direction presentations by participating vendors and
   industry experts.
-  Parallel product-focused technical sessions led by users and
   technical experts, focused on solutions to the challenges of
   enterprise management.
-  Tutorial sessions focused on developing advanced skills in 
   the management of systems, networks, applications and data    

   bases.
-  Direct user input on future product development during
   "Product Talk" focus group sessions.
-  User Group SIG meetings for product-specific interaction, and 
-  Birds-of-a-feather sessions designed for spontaneous, ad hoc
   discussions.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Be part of the newest enterprise management user forum. Submit a
presentation proposal for Enterprise Management Summit '94. The
conference features six concurrent tracks of technical sessions,
focusing on both real-world solutions and underlying technology.
We will also explore trends and directions that drive the
changes occurring in the enterprise management industry. Topical
areas to be covered include the management of:
-  Networks (voice, video and data),
-  Systems (mainframe and distributed/UNIX), 
-  Applications, 
-  Data bases, and
-  Integrated management of the four domains.

FORMATS
-  Technical Sessions and Panels: 1 1/2 hour sessions held
Wednesday, November 16 - Friday, November 18, 1994. Presenters of
technical sessions are required to submit a presentation for
publication in the Conference Proceedings. A speaker registration
discount will be offered to all speakers who submit their papers
on time.

-  Tutorial Sessions: Half-day, full-day and two-day sessions
held on Monday, November 14 - Tuesday, November 15, 1994.
Presenters are required to submit a presentation workbook for
publication in the Tutorial Proceedings for that session.
Tutorial presenters will receive a complimentary registration if
workbook deadlines are met.

DEADLINES 
- Proposal Submissions: June 15, 1994 

- Notification of Acceptance: July 15, 1994   
         
- Submission of Final Paper: September 1, 1994

ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, INC.
The 1994 Enterprise Management Summit is presented by Enterprise
Management Institute, Inc. (EMI), an organization dedicated to
advancing enterprise management through education and research. 

FOR MORE INFORMATION: 
Call 1-800/340-2111 (1-415-512-0801 outside the U.S.)