Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.txt, .ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 11:24:19 -0500

A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
 directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia 
 Session Control Working Group of the IETF.                                

       Title     : SDP: Session Description Protocol                       
       Author(s) : M. Handley, V. Jacobson
       Filename  : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.txt, .ps
       Pages     : 33
       Date      : 11/27/1996

This document defined the Session Description Protocol, SDP.  SDP is  
intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of session 
announcement, session invitation, and other forms of session initiation.

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session  Control 
(MMUSIC) working group of the Internet Engineering Task Force.  Comments 
are solicited and should be addressed to  the  working  group's  mailing 
list at [email-masked] and/or the authors.                               

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.txt".
 Or 
     "get draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.ps".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.txt
 
Internet-Drafts directories are located at:	
	                                                
     o  Africa:  ftp.is.co.za                    
	                                                
     o  Europe:  nic.nordu.net            	
                 ftp.nis.garr.it                 
	                                                
     o  Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au               
	                                                
     o  US East Coast: ds.internic.net           
	                                                
     o  US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu               
	                                                
Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.	
	                                                
Send a message to:  [email-masked]. In the body type: 
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.txt".
 Or 
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-02.ps".
							
NOTE: The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
      feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
      exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e., documents which have been split
      up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
      how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the Internet-Draft.