Subject: REMINDER - Sigcomm 2000 Early Registration deadline approaching

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

REMINDER: The deadline for early registration is fast approaching.
Please see the website below for further information.

---------------------------------------------------------------

			Call for Participation
		     ACM SIGCOMM 2000 Conference

		    August 28 - September 1, 2000
		    Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden
		http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/sigcomm2000
		       [email-masked]

>>  Early registration deadline:                July 28, 2000

SIGCOMM 2000 is the annual conference of the Special Interest Group on
Data Communication (SIGCOMM), a single-track, highly selective
conference with a technical program of 26 papers, tutorials by noted
instructors on the two days prior, and a work-in-progress poster
session and a social session on outrageous opinions.  All papers are
currently available at the conference at the conference website. The
SIGCOMM 2000 Award is being given to Prof. André Danthine, University
of Liege, Belgium, who will also provide the keynote address.

Registration

Early registration for SIGCOMM 2000 is open through July 28, 2000.
The conference and hotel registration is handled by the Stockholm
Convention Bureau (for instructions on registration, see website
above). Note that the number of delegates is limited to 500 and that
registration requests will be handled on a "first-come-first-served"
basis.  On-line, secure registration is available at the SIGCOMM
website. Please refer also to the web form or paper form for various
rates and options.

Stockholm, Opening Reception and Dinner events

Stockholm - the Royal capital of Sweden - is one of the most beautiful
cities in the world. It is built on fourteen islands and surrounded by
waters so clean that you can fish and swim in the middle of the city.

The reception is generously hosted by Stockholm City, and includes a
sightseeing cruise on the water ways of Stockholm, through the Old Town
to the City Hall, famous for the Nobel Prize festivities. The banquet
dinner is hosted at the Vasa Museum, site of the Sweden's largest and
most prestigious warship.

General Co-Chairs
	Per Gunningberg, Uppsala U., Sweden ([email-masked])
	Steve Pink, Lulea U. Tech., Sweden ([email-masked])
Program Co-Chairs
	Christophe Diot, Sprint ATL, USA ([email-masked])
	Jim Kurose, U. Massachusetts, USA ([email-masked])
Publicity Chair
	Joe Touch, USC/ISI, USA ([email-masked])
Tutorials Chair
	Steve Pink, Lulea U Tech., Sweden ([email-masked])