Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-06.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:22:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)	: E. Schooler, H. Schulzrinne, M. Handley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-06.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 108
	Date		: 16-Jun-98
	
         Many styles of multimedia conferencing are likely to co-
         exist on the Internet, and many of them share the need to
         invite users to participate. The Session Initiation
         Protocol (SIP) is a simple protocol designed to enable
         the invitation of users to participate in such multimedia
         sessions. It is not tied to any specific conference
         control scheme. In particular, it aims to enable user
         mobility by relaying and redirecting invitations to a
         user's current location.
 
         This document is a product of the Multi-party Multimedia
         Session Control (MMUSIC) working group of the Internet
         Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and
         should be addressed to the working group's mailing list
         at [email-masked] and/or the authors.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-06.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-06.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.