Subject: MMUSIC at December IETF

From: Ruth Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 1994 17:51:59 -0800

Dear Members of MMUSIC:

Although not currently in the IETF Draft Agenda, a MMUSIC Working
Group session is tentatively planned for Thursday, December 8, 9:30a-noon.

Thane Frivold and I will be organizing and conducting that meeting due
to Eve Schooler's and Abel Weinrib's work-related conflicts/commitments.
We are considering the following topics for the meeting and would like your
feedback and input on them:

- Presentation/discusssion on functional requirements for session control.
  Goal is to obtain input on and concensus from working group which will
  enable us to solidify a set of functional requirements.

- Presentation/discussion on functional requirements for a session description
  which can both serve as the advertisement for an open, or description of
  a closed membership conference.

- Update on Agreement Protocol design and implementation (Weinrib et al).

- ITU update (if available, from Joerg Ot or Carsten Bormann)

- Discussion on output of the working group (for modifying charter).

If anyone has technical progress to report relevant to conference control 
and is interested in giving a presentation on that work, please contact
Thane Frivold ([email-masked]) or me.

Regards,

Ruth E. Lang
Sr. Computer Scientist
Augmented Collaborative Environments Program
SRI International
[email-masked]
Office: (415)859-5608
Fax:    (415)859-6028