Subject: I thought you might be interested

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 02:24:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Would you like to earn an extra $700 a week... $2,800 a month just by
mailing our business circulars from your home? You can make this kind
of money without even giving up your present job. We have created the
most risk-free way to do this, and all you have to do is mail out our
business circulars and get paid for your work. This exciting new home
employment opportunity is so effective - yet quick and easy that your
success is absolutely GUARANTEED!

We Publish, sell and distribute information booklets, guides, reports,
manuals and computer software all across Canada and the United States.
Since we do the majority of our business by mail, we in turn send out
thousands of our sales circulars each week.Our company circulars are
the sales letters/product offers that are sent out in response to
customer inquiries. When you mail our circulars, you'll be greatly
helping us by getting our offers out to more customers.

You'll be taking part in the most remarkable opportunity available.
Our system of mailing circulars is very easy to operate. All you will
be doing is taking copies of the standard, letter-sized (8 1/2"x11")
circulars that we provide you with and fold them to fit into the
envelopes you will receive. After you have folded and inserted the
circulars into the envelopes, you just have to seal the envelopes and
deposit them in your mail. You will not have to spend any time
addressing envelopes or pay any postage costs to mail out our
circulars, because all envelopes will arrive pre-addressed and with
postage already in place. It should only take you a few hours a week.
It's as simple as that! Circular mailing is easy and pleasant work
that is very profitable!

We have developed a legitimate and realistic money-making business
system that is practical and uncomplicated. Simple enough that
anyone can take part in it regardless of education, age, physical
ability or disability. Our program is easy to understand, with
step-by-step instructions that are sure to get you started quickly
and with confidence.

This is a highly fool-proof, tried, tested and proven method that
you can run from the comfort and privacy of your own home - without
any personal contact with anyone at any time. You can take part in
our program any hour of the day... any day of the week. We do not
require that you have any related experience to take part in our
program. All that we want are serious minded people who can read and
write simple English, and who are able to put in a few extra hours
each week towards earning a great income. Although you don't need 
any experiance, it is important that you be ambitious and motivated
because you will be working on your own - without supervision.
It will be your responsibility to get your work done.

You do not have to meet a certain quota each week, and we do not 
impose any restrictions on the amount of work that you choose to do.
Our Circular Mailing Program allows you the complete flexibility to
organize and choose your own work load and work schedule. You can
work part-time or full-time, and you are always free to take a break
from your work - planning your own time off. Furthermore, you may
quit the program at any time, since you will be an independent mailer
and have no obligation to our company what-so-ever.

Home employment is wonderful. It can provide you with a great sense
of accomplishment, pride and freedom - but you must remember to
treat your work seriously and with respect. What you get out of our
program is exactly what you put into it. Earn as much or as little
as you like - it's all up to you. You can start the same day you 
receive our supplies and information package, and begin receiving
money within 2 weeks time, and every week from then on for as long
as you desire to participate in our program.

Thousands of people all over Canada and the United States are making
excellent money mailing circulars from their homes. You can join our
successful network, of circular mailers and get your share of this
money too! It makes no difference if you live in a small town or a
large city. As long as you can get to a mailbox to mail the circulars,
you can participate in this great home income opportunity.

Anyone with a little common sense and a desire to succeed can take
part in our program and earn excellent income for themselves in a
very short period of time. One of the nicest things about our circular
mailing program is hoe quickly it works. You can start the same day
you receive our supplies and information package, and begin receiving
money within 2 weeks time, and then for as long as you decide to
participate in our program. Imagine never having to leave your home
while making more money in a few hours than a lot of people earn
after a full week's work! In fact, you can be making great money in
as little as 10 hours a week!

And remember, you don't need any special education of experience.
This program can work for anyone - regardless of background, age or
location. Just mail the circulars and spend the rest of the day
enjoying yourself. Imagine being able to work in the comfort of
your own home, at your own pace and in your leisure with a simple
system to earn $700.00 a week working only a few hours a week... it's
a great place to start.

You really don't have to work hard to get ahead in life - you just
have to work SMART. By following our easy steps, you will connect
with making $700 a week - every week. We'll even show you how you
can increase an income of $700.00 a week into as much as $1,000.00
a week or more with ease. It's very simple and it's very realistic.
With the basic details we've outlined, you'll easily see the
incredible income potential right away. This program is so well
thought out and developed that YOU CANNOT FAIL to make great money!

Above all, we really want you to understand that this is not some
lucky gimmick that only looks good on paper or that has only worked
for a select group of individuals. Everything that you've read has
been and is being done SUCCESSFULLY by a lot of people most of whom
started out from the kitchen table, with almost nothing. So there is
no doubt that you can duplicate the same success. You too can get
started working from the kitchen table, or spare desk in your house
or apartment making great money while dressed in a sweat shirt and
a pair of jeans, enjoying a nice cup of coffee at your leisure.
That's the beauty of being in direct control of your affairs... It's
all 100%, entirely up to you!

You'll be able to set up your operation so that you can have all the
free time in the world to do with as you please, without anyone
looking over your shoulder. If you choose , you'll only have to work
at your affairs for about an hour or two a day, and these will turn
out to be extremely easy, fun hours, with no boss snooping around and
no one to answer to. Believe this, after you spend the small amount
of up-front time getting organized, setting up your own system,
you'll soon realize that nothing could be easier, or offer you more
privacy and personal freedom!

Unlike others who you might see promoting the same old useless
stuff - year in and year out, we have developed a unique approach
which has never been released to the public by anyone else.
Cybermarketing is the only source for this valuable program. So
please don't confuse it with any of the other get-rich-quick schemes
or ads you might see. If you're searching for an honest to goodness,
legitimate, legal and spare time work at home opportunity, then your
search has finally ended. This is a 100% proven Money-Making
Program! PROVEN to make good money for everyone who uses it!

If you're like most folks, you're going to absolutely love our 
Circular Mailing Program because it's the most legitimate, 
"on-the-level", easy to start, profitable work-from-home opportunity
ever created! We say this honestly because IT REALLY WORKS! You 
won't find any gimmicks, surprises or silly schemes. Only valuable
information that you'll need so you can quickly learn exactly WHAT
TO DO and HOW TO DO IT; and our proven , professionally written
circulars.

Our Circular Mailing Program can bring you all the money you need.
When you receive our start up package in the mail, you will get all
the supplies you need to get started right away including your 
Personal Information Kit (your complete instructional handbook) and
our business circulars. You will receive everything as promised.
And don't forget you will not have to pay postage costs to mail our
circulars because envelopes will arrive completely addressed and
with postage already in place. Just mail out the circulars and
receive pay cheques that are yours to spend any way you wish! You can
take part in our program for as long as you want... earn $700 a week
for the rest of your life.

We can only accommodate a limited number of people in our unique
program. So if you are interested, please do not delay. Send in 
your acceptance form as soon as you can. You have our guarantee that
this program can change your life practically overnight. We know of
no other home employment opportunity with the potential to make the
great amounts of money that this program does.

This is a complete home-based opportunity that REALLY WORKS. Our
only requirement is a one time only, fully refundable payment of
only $27.00 . This payment covers the cost of your supplies and
the processing of your membership. This is a one-time payment, you
will not have to pay us any other costs to get additional materials.
And because we're so sure that we have the right home employment
opportunity for you, we are backing up our promises with our
exclusive guarantee...

   $33,600.00 Guarantee

You can easily earn $33,600.00 in the next year with our program.
In fact, we are so confident that you can make over $700 a week 
mailing out our circulars that we are going to offer you the most 
air-tight guarantee in existence. As soon as you receive our start
up package in the mail, send out our circulars right away. If you
don't start earning a minimum of $700 a week within 30 days, simply
return our materials for a COMPLETE REFUND. You either make $700 a
week or your money back!

Join our network of circular mailers today. We truly want to help
you get started as quickly as possible this program is especially
designed for people who are serious about earning a substantial 
income. We are convinced that you will be absolutely thrilled when
you see just how much money you can make with our program. We've
got your start-up kit all packaged up and ready to go. Just give
us the word and we'll have it out the door and on its way to you.
If you follow our instructions, you will be well on your way to
earning $700 per week by mailing circulars from home. Just fill out
after printing the Exclusive Membership Form at the bottom of this
page and mail it in with your remittance and your order will be 
rushed to you right away by first class mail.

We hope that you allow us the honor of being the ones who helped 
you to achieve long-term financial success and personal freedom.

 Most sincerely,
	
 The Home Employment Staff,
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
   HOME MAILERS PROGRAM ORDER-FORM
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Please RUSH me my Package of the HOME MAILERS PROGRAM and the HOME
BUSINESS DIRECTORY right away!!! I have included my one time fee of
only $27.00 U.S Funds to cover the needed information to get started.
(Includes Postage & Handling)

                         NAME:______________________________________
MAIL TO: Cory Altelaar
81 St. Patrick St.       ADDRESS:___________________________________
Lindsay, Ontario,
Canada, K9V 1R4          CITY:_________________STATE/PROVINCE:______

	                 ZIP/POSTAL CODE:___________________________
                 
	                 E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________________
	             
     (Orders payable by cheque please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------