Subject: RTSP

From: Rahul Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 19:42:22 +0530

Hi!
  I am trying to locate news groups for RTSP related discussions. I got
this URL from a posting. Attached below:
( the last line of the posting gives this email id )
Could you kindly specify the exact newz group for RTSP related
discussions and the process of joiing the same.
Regards,
Rahul Kumar

http://sauce.uio.no/maill/rem-conf/rem-conf-1997/Rem-Conf-May/0165.html
Re: RTSP

Henning Schulzrinne ([email-masked])
Fri, 30 May 1997 18:25:06 -0400

    Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
    Next message: Van Jacobson: "Re: 640x480 support in VIC when using
nv encoding"
    Previous message: Stephane Chatre: "RTSP"
    Maybe in reply to: Stephane Chatre: "RTSP"

Stephane Chatre wrote:
>
> Is any implementation of an RTSP server or client available somewhere?
How
> about some source code?

See http://www.prognet.com/prognet/rt/. I know of at least three other
on-going efforts, but they can speak for themselves, if they want to.

P.S. Note that RTSP discussions take place on [email-masked] rather
than rem-conf.