Subject: RE: [SIP] [Fwd: notes from the IETF SIP & SDP]

From: "Michael O'Doherty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:33:28 +0100

Hi,

Can someone explain for those of us that were not there, what at a high
level were the controversial parts of the TIPHON WG SDP presentation and
what the basic objections to the proposal were. I didn't really get a proper
feel for the issue from the slides or the forwarded email.

Thx,

Mick O'Doherty
Nortel Networks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Rosenberg [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 03 August 2000 04:47
To: [email-masked]; sip
Subject: [SIP] [Fwd: notes from the IETF SIP & SDP]

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com