Subject: draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-02.txt

From: Dave Singer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:48:28 -0800

I updated the draft below in minor ways, so it is now 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-02.txt>.

Here's the previous official announcement...

* * * *

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Framework for the delivery of MPEG-4 over IP-based
                           Protocols
	Author(s)	: D. Singer, Y. Lim
	Filename	: draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 15-Nov-00

This document forms an umbrella specification for the carriage and
operation of MPEG-4 multimedia sessions over IP-based protocols,
including RTP, RTSP, and HTTP, among others. It addresses IP
Multicast as well.
It also serves to document the standard MIME types associated with
MPEG-4 files.

...
-- 
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime