Subject: Hi confctrl, TelaFrend Provides Everything You need

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 03:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

That’s Right!

With this new way of doing business YOU no longer have to:
Make Phone Calls, Appointments or Presentations, Attend Meetings, Sell Family,
Friends or Any Body.

UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO.

Instead of asking you to make the contacts and sell new members we use E-Mail
Marketing Letters to make the contacts and our Web Page & E-Mail Address, our
Fax On Demand Information Center, our News Center, our Message Center, our
Downline Builder and Maintenance Program, and our TelaFrend support staff to
do the selling for you.  

We term this,    NO SELLING   JUST E-MAILING

We Currently Have People Earning $500 to $10,000 And More Each Week.

Here’s How It Works:

When you sign up with TelaFrend we send out 10,000 
PRE-TESTED E-MAIL MARKETING LETTERS on your behalf.  You will get credit and
compensation for all the new distributors who join under you as a result of
your letters.  TelaFrend will place each new distributor in the position in
your downline which will maximize your earnings.

Each new distributor that signs up under you receives the same program and
follows the same procedures.  YOU receive credit and compensation for all new
distributors that sign up under them in your downline.  You can therefore
understand how important it is to GET IN NOW and you can realize HOW QUICKLY
YOUR DOWNLINE AND COMPENSATION WILL GROW.

The simple truth is;  OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING.
Now is your chance for financial freedom.   Act Now.

For complete details on our program:
<a ahref="http://www.link2net.net/telafrend">Click Here</a> to visit our Web
Page at :  link2net.net/telafrend
<a ahref="mailto:[email-masked]">Click Here</a> to leave us an E-mail at:
[email-masked]

Call Our Toll Free TelaFrend Message Center @ 1-888-771-9338.
Call Our Toll Free Information Center @ 1-888-771-9340 for a Program
Presentation.
Call Our Fax On Demand @ 703-478-9600 Doc # 846 for a Program Overview.
ID#  Number  05898

<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">Click Here</a> to be deleted from our
data base.  Enter your e-mail address and the word "remove", thank you.