Subject: oops - remove

From: "Michael A. Dolan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:22:13 -0800

Apologies to the list - just trying to get off the junk mail and didn't
notice the confctrl in my haste to reply.

FYI, not unexpectedly, the email to the junk mail author bounced...

	Mike

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael A. Dolan  TerraByte Technology  (619)445-9070    FAX: (619)445-6122
PO Box 1673 Alpine, CA 91903, Overnight: 20239 Japatul Rd, Alpine, CA 91901
URL:http://www.tbt.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:50:23 -0500

Apology accepted. It appears that multiple people have complained by
voice and email to the service that hosts the web site. The spammers
 website has been removed.

Best Regards,

- Greg Boop
   Mgr - VoIP Development
   IBM NHD
   RTP, NC, USA
   Phone (919)-254-0319
   [email-masked]

"Michael A. Dolan" <[email-masked]> on 12/18/98 12:22:13 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Gregory Boop/Raleigh/IBM)
Subject:  oops - remove

     Mike