Subject: INFORMATION REQUEST FROM ARGENTINA

From: [email-masked] (Borcovio)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 20:27:54 -0300 (ARG)

We are a group of students at the Buenos Aires Exact and Natural
Science University in Argentina.
        We are preparing our thesis based on Multimedia over Networks, more
precisely teleconferences. We have just started to work on it, trying to
concentrate on one specific subject.
        If it's posibble and not a lot of work for you we would appreciate to
get any kind of information or sources of information related to this subject.

Hoping to hear from you we remind yours.

Claudia Tejedor,
Claudio Bercovich.

+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
|                             |    e-mail: [email-masked]                |
|                             |   address: Claudia Tejedor                   |
|       Claudia Tejedor       |            Bucarelli 2350 Piso 14 Depto. "B" |
|                             |            C.P. 1431 - Capital Federal       |
|                             |            REPUBLICA ARGENTINA               |
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
|                             |    e-mail: [email-masked]             |
|                             |   address: Claudio Javier Bercovich          |
|  Claudio Javier Bercovich   |            Espinosa 1610 Piso 2 Depto. "G"   |
|                             |            C.P. 1416 - Capital Federal       |
|                             |            REPUBLICA ARGENTINA               |
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+