Subject: Wanna play? / Free Games To Download

From: Steven Steiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:44:59 +0100

***********************Looking for free games?***********************

..... We have a solution for you. 
Internet Global Marketing has teamed up with Cyberland Gaming, 
and we're proud to announce our brand new sets of games as a free download.
Our software is one of the most realistic 3D games available on the market 
and yet it's still free. It is not a demo version nor a time limited shareware.
Your time is unlimited. It never expires.

So what's the catch? 
Nothing! All we are asking is to give us feedback on our games. That's it.
Is there any more free stuff?
Absolutely!!!!

1) If you download our software at http://196.40.2.60/freegamein.asp?from=1052
you will automatically enter our Christmas Lucky Beetle drawing.
You can be a lucky winner of a Volkswagen Beetle.
Drawing will take place on the 22nd of December 2000

2) You receive free upgrades and all new games as we launch them.
It's all yours for free.

Download our software http://196.40.2.60/freegamein.asp?from=1052
and start playing now.

http://196.40.2.60/freegamein.asp?from=1052
http://196.40.2.60/freegamein.asp?from=1052

******************************************************************
It's a one time mailing only. You don't need to send a remove request.
If you downloaded our game and need to contact us, please send an email to
[email-masked]
Also please send all your comments to the above email address
By going beyond this point, you are making the following statements: 
"Under penalty of perjury, I affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, 
at least 18 years of age." 
******************************************************************

Have a great day

Steven Steiner/Global Marketing