Subject: Re: SIP Support

From: Eve Schooler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:26:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Michael,

Check out Henning's excellent compendium of SIP-related information
at "http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/" and in particular the
Implementations section at the bottom of that page.

However, I have forwarded this reply to the confctrl mailing list
in hopes that others from industry can better answer who is 
supporting or planning to support SIP.

E.

>From [email-masked] Tue Feb 17 15:04:54 1998
>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:03:09 -0800
>To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>From: "Michael J. Frendo" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: SIP Support
>
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to get an understanding of who in the industry is supporting
>the SIP protocol. I was wondering if you have a list of Service providers
>and companies that are represented in the standardization process. Any help
>you could provide would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to gauge
>support for this effort.
>
>Thanks,
>Michael
> ____________________________________________________________________________
>|Michael Frendo - Director          |          |      Cisco Systems          |
>|Global Alliances-Partner Programs :|:        :|:     170 West Tasman Drive  |
>|(408) 526-6687                   :|||:      :|||:    San Jose, CA 95134-1706|
>|(408) 526-4287 fax            .:|||||||:..:|||||||:. [email-masked]      |
>|______________________________ http://www.cisco.com_________________________|

---

From: "Michael J. Frendo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:56:54 -0800

I wonder if you have any service providers who are pushing this protocol. I
understand that MCI is fully behind it and wondered if there were also others.

Michael

>>|______________________________
http://www.cisco.com_________________________|
 ____________________________________________________________________________
|Michael Frendo - Director          |          |      Cisco Systems          |
|Global Alliances-Partner Programs :|:        :|:     170 West Tasman Drive  |
|(408) 526-6687                   :|||:      :|||:    San Jose, CA 95134-1706|
|(408) 526-4287 fax            .:|||||||:..:|||||||:. [email-masked]      |
|______________________________ http://www.cisco.com
________________________|