Subject: SIP Robot operational.

From: Peter Peldán <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 14:45:08 +0200

Our SIP-Robot is now operational:

Ellemtel has now made a SIP-Robot publicly available from the open
Internet. Read about it on our SIP-redirect server page:
http://www.ellemtel.se/sip/redirectserver.htm

I quote:

The Robot

                    Our Robot is an automatically answering SIP-UAS
capable of sending
                    and receiving audio. To listen to what it has to
say, simply send it an
                    SIP INVITE at sip:[email-masked] via our SIP
server (as a
                    proxy). The robot will generate a synthetic speech
message specially
                    for you, play the message, and then hang up. The
Robot supports
                    both G.711 a-law and mu-law as well as a few of
Voxware's low
                    bitrate codecs.

                    To generate the synthetic message, the Robot will
extract some
                    information from the SDP you send it. Today it uses
the session
                    name from the s-field and the username from the
o-field in the SDP
                    to generate the audio message.

                    If the Robot does not answer, please try again. It
may be busy. It
                    only answers one call at a time.

Have fun!
Peter
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Peldán, PhD              Phone: +46-(0)8-6812211
Ellemtel Utvecklings AB        Mobile: +46-(0)70-3223211
MG/EUB                         Email: [email-masked]
Årstaängsvägen 24-26           Web: http://www.pcs.ellemtel.net/~eubpepe

S-126 25 Stockholm             SIP: [email-masked]
Sweden
-------------------------------------------------------------------------