Subject: MMUSIC meeting in Orlando

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:34:27 -0500

MMUSIC will be meeting on Tuesday Dec 8th from 9am-11:15am at the
Orlando IETF.  Please let us know ASAP if you have any agenda items
that you'd like to raise.

Cheers,
	Mark

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:10:50 -0500
To: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Subject: 43rd IETF-ORLANDO, FL: MMUSIC
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked]

This is to confirm one session for MMUSIC as follows:

	Tuesday, December 8 at 0900-1115 (two one hour sessions combined)
		other groups scheduled at that time: 
			0900-1000 webrepl, pppext, entmib, udlr, idwg, nfsv4, uswg
			1000-1115 swap, ikstel, poisson, dnsind, bridge, vrrp, nfsv4

Please submit an agenda for these meeting as soon as possible, the
deadline for submitting the agenda is November 30 at 1200 noon ET.

Thanks,

Marcia

**********************************************************************
Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Meeting Coordinator
Voice: 703-620-8990 ext. 210
Fax: 703-620-9071

------- End of Forwarded Message