Subject: RE: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:13:08 +0200

Hello,

I think there is a bug in the ABNF. s= is defined mandatory, but in the ABNF
is defined optional:

The ``s='' field is the session name.  There MUST be one and only one
``s='' field per session description, and it SHOULD contain ISO 10646
characters (but see also the `charset' attribute below). If a session
has no meaningful name, the value ``s=-'' SHOULD be used.

 session-name-field =  ["s=" text CRLF]

And another thing needs clarification:

"it SHOULD contain ISO 10646 characters" 

Does this mean that it should contain characters (ie it should not be empty)
or does it mean that the characters it contains should be ISO 10646. It's
not a problem here though because of the next sentence but I think it should
be clarified.

	Jari

-
[email-masked] +358 50 48 37563
Nokia Research Center / COM

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:28:25 -0500

Thanks, I'll clarify in the next version...
Colin