Subject: Refs: Modular session description using XML

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:20:40 +0000

MMUSIC folks,

At the MMUSIC session at the IETF just now, I promised to send these couple
of papers on using modular session descriptions, in particular using XML,
wrt to the discussions on a syntax for SDPng. This work was done in 1998-9
(from memory) at BT's Research Labs.

http://www.labs.bt.com/projects/mware.htm

Unfortunately, BT's style-police forace a style-sheet that jumps back up to
the index if I give a specific page.
So please click: 
> [Our focus] 
> Session control
> Relevant publications

The two relevant papers are:
"Simplifying Real-Time Multimedia Application Development Using Session
Descriptions"
http://www.labs.bt.com/projects/mware/focuspapers/SessionControl/nfaf/isn99.
pdf"NFAF: A Flexible, Modular Session Description Framework"
http://www.labs.bt.com/projects/mware/focuspapers/SessionControl/nfaf/isnpap
er.htm

Bob
________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the 
author and does not necessarily reflect the technical nor 
commercial direction of British Telecommunications plc.
________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe      http://www.labs.bt.com/people/briscorj/