Subject: www.deltaholdings.net a Verisign Secure Site Certified by Dun & Bradstreet is now live!

From: "www.deltaholdings.net"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:09:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Delta Holdings.net client,

It pays to shop through www.deltaholdings.net!  Your one stop shop web site from apparel to music all in one location.

We provide you with links to first class retailers for all your shopping needs, and in return for your patronage, we pay 
you in US$ dollars monthly or quarterly by check a percent from your total purchases.

You can earn up to 12 pct cash back from your total online spending.  So by all means, please go ahead and visit:
www.deltaholdings.net and enjoy your shopping experience with us.

There are 80 + listings with more added on a weekly basis at www.deltaholdings.net.  Please see below a sample 
listing of the links provided, and always remember that it pays to shop at www.deltaholdings.net!

1800 Flowers.com                                 Bose                                Chiasso                             
AAA Fruit baskets                                 Bare Necessities               Brooks Brothers                

Allpets                                                 CD Universe                    Denver Broncos
Avenue - Womens' apparel                   Bluelight.com                   Diabetic Drug Store

Avon                                                   Chase Manhattan               Disney
Baby's Heaven                                     Booksamillion                   Chef's Catalog                    

www.deltaholdings.net                         www.deltaholdings.net                        www.deltaholdings.net

Eddie Bauer                     Flower.com                             Half.com
Enterprise rent a car         Fossil                                      Hallmark 

Esprit.com                      The Franklin Mint                    Hammacher Schlemmer  
Estyle                              Fredericks.com                        Handspring Store

Hershey's at www.deltaholdings.net!

Thank you for your time and warm personal regards.
www.deltaholdings.net Management