Subject: $9 dental, vision & prescription drugs plan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 04:51:19 -0700 (PDT)

****************************************************************
This is not unsolicited email.
Your email address was routed to our "auto send" program stating 
that you wish to receive information about our dental, vision & 
prescription drug program. If your email address was referred to 
our "auto send" in error, please type "REMOVE" in the subject 
line and the "auto send" will remove your email address.
****************************************************************

******* DENTAL PLAN

$9 per month for a single person
$15 per month for entire household, (everyone at your house)

**No waiting period, No limit on visits or services, Braces 
included, Cosmetic dentistry included, specialist included, 
pre-existing conditions are covered, No deductible, No age limit, 
No claim forms, You can change dentist whenever you want.

******* VISION CARE

Free with $9/$15 dental plan

**Over 12,000 optical providers nationwide, save up to 60%, save 
up to 60% on contact lenses, save up to 30% on eye exams and 
surgery, save up to 50% on all non-prescription sunglasses, 30 
day unconditional money back guarantee, only national plan 
endorsed by the Opticians Association of America.

******* PRESCRIPTION DRUGS

Free with $9/$15 dental plan

**Over 35,000 retail pharmacy locations nationwide including most 
chain pharmacies and independent pharmacies, save up to 50% on 
prescription drugs, all prescription drugs are covered both at 
the retail pharmacy and by mail order.

If you want to sign up for the dental program just follow the 
directions below. 

FAX the following to DENTAL PLAN. 
The fax number is 1-713-266-0390.

DENTAL PLAN
Name
Address
City, State, Zip code
Day Phone #
Night Phone #
Fax Phone #
Email address

We are currently needing brokers for the $9/$15 Dental Plan. If 
you or someone you know is looking for an additional income 
PLEASE LET US KNOW when you fax the above information. The Dental 
Broker program has a nice up front pay cycle and a very good 
residual for as long as the person is in the dental plan. And 
there is no license required to be a broker.

So let us know about the dental and if you know of someone 
wanting to be a broker. Tell them to contact us by faxing the 
same information.

Thank you again for your interest.

Cliff