Subject: Market Thoughts for ERP Professionals/ Peoplestaff

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 17:55:18 GMT

If you love to go to work every day - congratulations! You have found
your perfect job. But are you keeping your eye on advancement
opportunities? How will uncertain economic times effect your choices? 

If you don't love to go to work every day, what are you doing to find
your perfect job? Not ready to announce that you are looking for a
change? 

Why not let your perfect opportunity find you, quickly and
confidentially? Check out 'Career Scout':

http://hire.emarkethost.net/mk/get/REPS1?_ED=elpT8RQs76etbbnS.dY126 

with the click of your mouse you can identify your dream job as an ERP
expert. When your criteria matches a job that is posted, either now or
in the future, you are instantly notified via email. You decide if you
want to take the next step. 

Go ahead, take two minutes to describe the job that will further your
career plans. Visit www.peoplestaff.com 's 'Career Scout' now:

http://hire.emarkethost.net/mk/get/REPS1?_ED=elpT8RQs76etbbnS.dY126 

 Let your friends know about us too. 

By the way, if you've already registered with Career Scout be sure to
bookmark the site and update your profile as your experience and
requirements change. 

Sincerely, 
Rick Zabor 
PeopleStaff/ Leader Institute 
Perm and Contract Talent Specialists for Enterprise Info Technology 
770.321.1231 x-100 
[email-masked] 

Talent and Career Experts Since 1988 for:
Peoplesoft
SAP 
Oracle 
Lawson 
JD Edwards
CRM 
eCommerce 
eBusiness
Data warehouse
Application Development 
Technology Recruiters 

If you do not wish to receive future news, tips and promotions 
from us, please reply (including all original text) with 
Unsubscribe in the subject line.

-----------Please do not change the next line-----------
ABAAMCNAABDALNPOABFADAHJIAFALNNA-

Powered by MarketFirst(TM)