From: Philipp Ho

chka <[email-masked]>
Subject: Java RTSP implementation available in Jigsaw distribution
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 00:46:16 +0200
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

You can get it from

http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/

The implementation can handle audio and video, using both client
and server helpers to deal with media encoding/decoding.

The use of sdp for 1-1-n is rather "creative" in the current 
version, the reason being that things weren't finished when 
this was written.

-Philipp

----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Philipp Hoschka
   WWW: http://www.w3.org/people/hoschka
				  |   World Wide Web Consortium
				  |   INRIA
   [email-masked]                 |   2004, Route des Lucioles, BP 93
   Tel:(+33) 4 93 65 79 84        |   06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
   Fax:(+33) 4 93 65 77 65        |   France
----------------------------------------------------------------------