Subject: Online Marketing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

ONLINE MARKETING - THE NEXT GENERATION OF ADVERTISING/MARKETING

Complete Online Marketing Solutions:

At Estroco Technologies, we provide all the tools necessary to promote your business/organization. 
Whether your goal is: to have people come to your website, or to prospect for orders of products, we can 
help. Note all prices are in US$ funds. We provide the following solutions:

1. Bulk Email Services

Let us send out your ad for you. It can be of any length, but must not be illegal in nature, or be of a 
pornographic nature. The list below, is a general pricing. We can customize how many you want sent out. 

100,000 - 200
200,000 - 345
400,000 - 875
600,000 - 1,100
800,000 - 1,300
1,000,000 - 1,400
2,000,000 - 2,200

2. WebSite Search Engine Promotion

One key factor for getting people to go to your website, is to have your site on search engines. The more 
search engines you are listed on, the more hits from your attended audience you'll receive. When including 
this option, we need the following criteria:

- website to be submitted
- keywords to be used(max. 25)
- Title of Web Site
- 30 word description

Also, we allow multiple submissions, which will allow maximum exposure. As well, ever so often, sites will 
bump your listing down so it is a good idea to have the same site, submitted at least once a month, to 
guarantee to maintain your listing at the top.

Our prices:

100 engines & directories - 15.00
200 engines & directories - 25.00
500 engines & directories - 45.00

3. Email Lists

Ok. So you want to do your own bulk emailings. Well, we have our own bulk emailing lists, which are 
cleaned of remove requests, flames, etc. Also, we have much more on stock.

500,000 - 220.00
1,000,000 - 350.00

4. Targeted Mailings & Targeted Email Lists

We also have targeted email addresses, and also can retrieve targeted email addresses. Minimum order of 
5,000, due to the large work involved. Prices are per 5,000 @ 100.00. For Targeted Mailings prices are per 
5,000 as well. Per 5,000 @ $200.00.

5. Web Page Design

Let us create your web page, with state of the art design & graphics. To get started on this, you will need 
to send us a proposal, either by email, fax, or snail mail. If possible please send us a competitive price so 
we can work out and negotiate the web site to be designed.

6. Customized Graphics

We can customize any graphics you desire. For example do you need customized pictures, a company 
logo, a banner, or any type of graphical illustration. We can do all. Contact us on what you need, and we 
will reply with a price quote.

7. Bulk Email Software

We are distributors for one of the best bulk email packages out there. Express Mail Server transforms your 
computer into a powerful mail server. Let us show you the benefits of this amazing software. As well, you 
can receive a free 3-day fully-functional demo, which will give you time to actually try out the program 
package. the program retails regularly for: $299, but if you mention this ad, we will give it to you for $225.

8. Web Page Maintenance

We also can maintain your web page, and make changes as you require them. The prices can be 
negotiated on this. For further info. please email us, or phone us.

9. Credit Card Merchant Account

We have arrangements with a major credit card processor, which will allow you to obtain a pre-approved 
merchant account. You can then accept credit cards on your web-site, or be able to receive orders, form 
email messages sent out, etc. They also have various other services that they provide. Email us for more 
information.

Do you have a deal to make with us?? Send us some info. on your proposal and we will look at it. If we 
want to go from there, we will negotiate fairly.

We are always coming out with new services and products. Do you have any new ideas that we can add 
to our extensive list of products/services. Drop us a line, and we will certainly look over it. If there's 
something that's not here, we probably came out with it, or will come out with it. Just contact us and we 
will see what we can do.

How to order or Contact us:

As stated above, prices are in US. Funds. We accept as payment, check, money order, or bank transfer.
For check's and money orders please send to our postal address. For bank transfer's please email, or 
phone us, for further instructions.

To place an order, send a proposal, or to discuss anything with us:

Postal Address:

Estroco Technologies
32983 Wills Road
Wainfleet, Ontario, Canada
L0S 1V0

Email: [email-masked]
Phone/Fax: (905) 899-3508

Thanks for your attention and time

Note: if you don't wish to receive further mailings, please respond to our email address stating this, and you 
will not receive any mailings from us or will not be place on any email lists, etc. You will just be transferred 
to our permanent remove list, which will guarantee you receive no mailings form us, or any mailings form 
lists sold by us.