Subject: WE FIND MISSING PEOPLE for YOU.....Or it's FREE!!_ (4036)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:27:39 -0400 (EDT)

WE FIND MISSING PEOPLE for YOU....Or it's FREE!!

As SEEN on OPRAH.....AMERICA FIND INC.

Satisfaction GUARANTEED....in WRITING!

See our Web Site at http://216.52.222.11/find

AMERICAFIND your LOST LOVE from HIGH SCHOOL
AMERICAFIND the Person who SKIPPED TOWN owing you MONEY
AMERICAFIND the Person you SERVED with in COMBAT
AMERICAFIND that DEADBEAT PARENT

Let AMERICAFIND that MISSING Person for YOU!!

http://216.52.222.11/find

RESULTS in 72 HOURS or LESS!!

**************************************************************************
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress 
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include:
Contact information as listed below. To be removed from this list, please mail to: 
[email-masked] with 'remove' in subject line and you will
be removed from our list.
***************************************************************************
Mail any order, questions or remove complaints to:

America Find Inc.
PO Box 16676
Houston, Texas,
77222

********************
1327