Subject: Re: Book-Personal Videoconferencing

From: [email-masked] (Megan Kirst)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:06:09 -0700

This book is currently avalible from Global Videoconferencing 
Solutions. It can be ordered via the internet from their web site at 
http://www.globalvideoconf.com or by calling 1-800-909-4874. 

It will also be avalible at the Telecon XVI Conference at booth 1552

Megan

[email-masked] wrote: 
>
>        My book Personal Videoconferencing (Manning/Prentice Hall) 
is
>hot off the presses. Thanks to all of you who have been sending e-mail
>and asking about it. I have collaborated with over a hundred users of
>desktop and laptop videoconferencing in putting the book together--it
>was really a massive collaborative effort.  
>	The book describes how more than seventy companies use the
>technology to achieve results.  It also covers technologies and how
>they fit together, including ADSL, HDSL, ISDN, ATM and LAN options. 
>There are also chapters on home videoconferencing and an insiders
>history of personal videoconferencing.  The book also includes about 
50
>photos and illustrations. You can see the table of contents and a
>chapter of the book at the Manning Publications site at
>http://www.browsebooks.com where you can even order it if you like. 
>Bookstores should begin to have it on the shelves next week.  If you
>dont find it, ask for it (the best thing is to give them the ISBN:
>0-13-268327-X).  
>	If you have suggestions of any kind, Ill be glad to receive
>them.  Send me e-mail at [email-masked]
>
>Evan Rosen
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Megan Kirst)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:25:44 -0700

Megan

is
50