Subject: MMUSIC at 38th IETF

From: Ruth Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 18:31:27 -0800

Folks,

MMUSIC is scheduled to meet for two sessions at the upcoming 38th IETF
in Memphis, Tennessee.

   Tuesday, April 8, 0900-1130
   Wednesday, April 9, 1700-1800

Review and discussion on the following are planned:

   RTSP		Real Time Streaming Protocol
		draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-01.txt, .ps

   SIP		Session Initiation Protocol
		draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-01.txt, .ps

   SAP		Session Announcement Protocol
		draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-00.txt, .ps

At this time we welcome your input and suggestions for items to be
added to this list.  Please send email directly to the chairs (i.e.,
not to [email-masked]).  A draft agenda will be forwarded to the
group sometime next week.

Hope to see you in Memphis.

Mark, Eve, and Ruth