Subject: EuroMHEG-5 and Dotrans - HTML to MHEG-5

From: newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:22:38 +0100

EUROMHEG5 DEVELOPMENT PARTNER NEEDED.

EuroMHEG-5 is destined to a be adopted by most of the European 
terrestrial TV networks. The EuroMHEG-5 specification is virtually 
finalised.

Cabot Software has one of the best developed, fault tolerant 
MHEG-5 engine in the world and with 4 man years of development 
invested in the product.

We are now looking for a partner to participate in a joint 
development phase to update Cabot's MHEG-5 engine to the 
EuroMHEG-5 standard.  

It is anticipated that both parties will have equal rights to the final
EuroMHEG-5 product.

In the first instance please contact Kenneth Helps email: 
[email-masked] or  call on +44 117 944 2454.

                              DOTRANS 

Dotrans the worlds 1st Internet to Digital TV translator product is 
gaining fans and accreditation from broadcasters and the computer 
industry.

Dotrans is a complete comprehensive HTML to MHEG-5 converter, 
converting WEB pages into MHEG-5 pages. The product is 
supplied with test programs, examples, a well written manual and 
all for 130 UK Pounds + VAT & shipping costs.

                              DOTRANS PROFESSIONAL

Dotrans Professional enhances the standard Dotrans with the 
inclusion of Paint Shop Pro, to enable conversion of graphics 
including GIF to PNG for Digital TV.  The professional version costs 
250 UK Pounds + VAT & shipping costs.

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION

TO SUBSCRIBE
mailto:[email-masked] putting the word 'SUBSCRIBE' 
in the subject line

TO UNSUBSCRIBE
REPLY to this newsletter putting 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the 
subject line.

If you know someone else who would enjoy this newsletter 
please forward a copy to them so they can subscribe.

Cabot Software

     [email-masked]    http://www.cabot.co.uk  

 1-4 Portland Square, Bristol, BS2 8RR, England.
        Tel: +44 117 944 2454     Fax: +44 117 944 2457