Subject: I thought you might be interested.

From: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Sep 1997 23:53:32 -0400

WOULD YOU STUFF
                          ENVELOPES FOR 
                          1,000'S WEEKLY

                 $2 For Each Envelope You Can Stuff 
              SIMPLE, PLEASANT WORK YOU CAN DO AT HOME
  
HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS. No more worries over inflation, 
recession, bills, rising gasoline prices and other costs. If you are 
looking for easy income to relieve financial pressures, you owe it to 
yourself to investigate our offer.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to earn extra money working at home by becoming an 
active participant of our successful mailing association. You receive 
cash daily for the envelopes you stuff. There is no limit. You stuff as 
many as you wish.

NO EXPERIENCE OR SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED. Our HOME MAILER'S PROGRAM
is designed especially for people with little or no business experience 
and, provides step-by-step instructions.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You may work in the comfort of your own home, choose your hours, set 
your own pace. No need to leave your present job. The possibilities are 
unlimited get  the  whole  family to  join in. Form workshops  with your 
friends. In addition to mailing our sales letter, we will help you reap 
huge profits from  manufacturers anxious  to use  your services, at no 
extra cost to yourself! We will further show you how to expand your 
operation and boost your new income as high as you wish to go.                                            
	
                            NOW ITS ALL UP TO YOU                 
                                            
The opportunity for the better life is here, it's waiting! But only YOU 
can take that all important step that separates the achievers from the 
dreamers. Order NOW!              

                           ***********************
                           *WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE?*
                           ***********************
       
There are many mail-order companies who want to expand with a
company who needs home workers. Each member is an independent home 
worker. You serve a company that pays good commissions to help their 
business, but do not want to hire more people. If they hired more 
employees, they would have to supervise them, rent more office space, 
pay more taxes and insurance, all involving more paperwork. It is much 
easier for them to set it up  so that independent  home workers  can 
earn  money doing the work themselves. This program is designed to help 
people cash in with a company who needs more home workers. This program
has been perfected so  that is has  become  one of the most successful and 
profitable ones ever.  We invite you to take part in our success. 
The money you earn is up to you. We do not require that you mail a 
certain number of pieces each week. You can take on whatever amount of 
business that fits your schedule, and you can quit whenever you want. 
There are no obligations. This work mainly consists of the securing of 
envelopes.      

ALL BUSINESS can be done by MAIL and we give you complete assistance at 
every step to insure your success. You can START THE SAME DAY you 
receive the instructions and begin RECEIVING YOUR MONEY WITHIN TWO WEEKS 
and every week from then on as long as you desire. 
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. 
Envelopes will already be stamped and addressed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
   GUARANTEE: We welcome you to this program and extend to you 
   our unconditional guarantee  that everything  we have said 
   about this program is true and that you will be delighted 
   with the money you make. Our goals and continued success 
   depends upon your 100% satisfaction with this program.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        	DON'T BE FOOLED!
There are more fraudulent envelope addressing and chain letter schemes 
being sold today. We recommend that you avoid them. Why fool with some 
questionable scheme when our program enables you to earn so much money 
legally. This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to 
become an independent commission mailer for our company. Remember, unlike 
the others, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It is a proven program 
for making money while filling the needs of a company who needs people 
to mail their circulars.

IN ORDER TO GET YOU STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we require a one-time fee of only 
$19.95. This covers our expense in showing you what to do and guarantees 
you can work with us as long as desired. You will not be required or asked 
to pay for any additional information or manuals. In as much as we would 
like to send you our program with no charge, we must protect 
ourselves from those who are not serious and have no intention other to 
satisfy their own curiosity. Naturally, no business can afford to send out 
costly material to everyone who writes asking for it.  This small charge 
assures us that you are serious about wanting to earn money at home.

                      DON'T DELAY - START IMMEDIATELY!!!
    TIME IS MONEY, YOU CAN BEGIN NOW BY PUTTING YOUR TIME TO THE BEST USE.
              THE NEXT FEW MINUTES CAN LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
                 DON'T LET THIS EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY PASS.
                       YOUR REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDED
                as soon as you submit your first 100 envelopes.
===========================================================================
                               ****NOTE****
This offer is valid in ALL countries, no matter where you live!  Our only 
requirement is that you send your money in US funds for residents outside 
of Canada.
===========================================================================
	                                 APPLICATION FORM 
Send CASH, or MONEY ORDER to: 
(please allow 4 weeks for delivery if payment is by cheque)

                              R&D Enterprises
                              P.O. Box 563
                              Lindsay, Ontario, Canada   K9V-4S5

ENCLOSED IS $19.95 FOR THE COMPLETE HOME MAILER'S PROGRAM.  

NAME:__________________________________________________________________
ADDRESS: _______________________________________________________________
City: _____________ State/Province:_________ ZIP/POSTAL CODE:____________
Country___________ E-Mail Address________________________________________
Phone Number (         )_________________________________________

COMPARE
$19.95 ---------------------------------------------------------- $1,000's
The amount of money I would like to earn each week is: 
                                         O $500.00  O  $1,000.00 or more.
===========================================================================