Subject: MMUSIC REQUEST: Please make your drafts available!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 15:47:42 +0100

Hello,
I have been looking forward to reading this group's Internet-Drafts.

Unfortunately, the group currently has ONE Internet-Draft:

draft-ietf-mmusic-sccp-00.txt

ALL other Internet-Drafts of this group have expired.
This greatly hampers other people's ability to learn about this
work and benefit from it.

So what about it, folks? Time to get published again?

               Harald T. Alvestrand
               Applications AD

---

From: Mark Handley<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 96 11:06:07 -0500

>work and benefit from it.

Actually it's somewhat confusing - there seem to be more drafts on
some ID servers than others.  For now, look in
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/

We'll clear up to mess soon.

Mark

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 21:17:24 +0100 (MET)

I'm overdue with generating a new version of the confarch I-D.
As I'm overdue with a few more documents in other groups (ahem), I
won't promise anything right now, but my aim is to have the
interesting documents resurrected and updated by the San Jose IETF I-D
deadline.

Gruesse, Carsten