Subject: New at this list

From: "Fernando Orus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:56:41 +0200

Hi all,

I've just joined to this mailing list. I am starting the development of a
lightweight SIP client.
I would like to know if this is the proper place to discuss issues related
to this sort of development.

Regards,
Fernando Orus

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:15:24 -0400

Work on sip takes place on the sip mailing list:

[email-masked]

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com