Subject: Revised MMUSIC Agenda

From: Ruth Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 15:20:23 -0800

Folks,

Enclosed is a revised agenda for the upcoming MMUSIC meeting.
Documents referenced below may be found at the MMUSIC archive
(ftp://ftp.isi.edu/pub/confctrl/docs).  Documents named
"draft-ietf-mmusic-*" may also be found at the RFC/I-D ftp sites.

The enthusiasm represented by the requests we've received to add items
to the agenda is terrific.  We're sure to have two very interesting
sessions next week.  Thanks in advance to all of those who will be
presenting for their time and contributions to the group.

See you on Monday!

Mark, Eve, and Ruth

---------------------------------

Agenda for the MMUSIC Working Group
35th IETF, Los Angeles, California

MONDAY, MARCH 4, 1930-2200

Welcome and Agenda Review (10 min)
	Ruth Lang, SRI International

SDP - Session Description Protocol (20 min)
	sdp.02.1.ps
	Mark Handley, University College London

SDAP - Session Directory Announcement Protocol (20 min)
	Mark Handley, University College London

Conference Architecture Document  (30 min)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-confarch-00.ps
	Mark Handley, University College London

Evolving "sd" into a General Groupware Application (30 min)
	Ross Finlayson, Live Networks, Inc.

User Location (15 minutes each)
	- Max Morris, Microsoft Corporation (draft-williams-uls-00.txt)
	- Eve Schooler, California Institute of Technology

TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 0900-1130
 
SCIP - Simple Conference Invitation Protocol (45 min)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-scip-00.{ps,txt}
	Henning Schulzrinne, GMD Fokus

SIP - Session Invitation Protocol (45 min)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-00.ps
	Eve Schooler, California Institute of Technology

SCCP - Simple Conference Control Protocol (30 min)
	Carsten Bormann, Universitaet Bremen

H.323 for the Internet (15 min)
	Jim Toga, Intel

Overview of Internet Telephony  (15 min)
	Ed Ellesson, IBM