Subject: Whither the main SAP draft?

From: Lewis McCarthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 23:56:26 -0500

Hi,

I've been examining the SAP Security draft (-04), which understandably
refers to the main SAP draft in several places. However 
draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-00.txt has been deleted from ds.internic.net and
there doesn't seem to be a draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-0x for any x>0.
Where should I look for a copy of the SAP spec?

Thanks
-- 
Lewis McCarthy    http://www.cs.umass.edu/~lmccarth/

---

From: Eve Schooler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 23:45:01 -0800 (PST)

>Lewis McCarthy <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

You can find the expired draft in the confctrl archives:

    ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs

We will also be merging the base sap spec and the security draft
sometime in the near future, then resubmitting the unified i-d.  
It should appear in the official places shortly.

E.

---

From: Yozo Toda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 20:18:38 +0900

> draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-00.txt has been deleted from ds.internic.net and

I found this file at <ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/docs/>.

-- yozo.