Subject: RTSP bug mails

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:56:09 +0100

Hi Rosemarie, others,

Yes, they are intentionally sent to MMUSIC. The work to progress RTSP to
draft standard is coordinated as a source forge project. The MMUSIC list
is currently a subscriber to the RTSP projects mail. This keeps the
MMUSIC list in the loop.

I am sorry for this flood of mails that you all have been receiving, due
to me registering all issues from my earlier mail as separate items. But
such floods will not be common. And I hope you can tolerate this for the
good of keeping people informed on issues with RTSP and nourishing a
healthy debate.

Regards

Magnus

"Scheibler Rosemarie (PN-SYS/TSF) *" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm a bit irritated by the number of rtspspec-Bugs mails received,
> which seem to be triggered by you (or your action) somehow.
> Were these intentionally sent to the full mmusic list - if yes, just
> forget I asked :-)
>
> Regards
>    Rosemarie

--

Magnus Westerlund

Audio Technology, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson Radio Systems AB  | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]