Subject: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-01.ps

From: "Candy Elder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 95 13:56:08 EST

I recently tried to get the subject file via the IETF home page and
also by ftp from the internet-draft directory at ds.internic.net.
It is no longer available by either route.  I looked for the
"lid-abstracts.txt" file on the internet-drafts directory, but
it was not there.

Please advise as to the status of the subject document.

Regards, Candy Elder

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 95 13:31:24 +0000

>"lid-abstracts.txt" file on the internet-drafts directory, but

Sorry, other pressing commitments meant I failed to get a revised
draft out before the previous draft timed out.  The version I
presented at the last IETF is available from
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/sdp.01.ps.

I will get a new draft out in the next couple of weeks.

Mark