Subject: [Mobike] mobike design draft update

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:16:21 +0100

hi all, 

based on the mailing list discussions i have updated the mobike design
draft. 
please find a cached copy here:
http://www.tschofenig.com/drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-01.txt

the html version can be found here:
http://www.tschofenig.com/drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-01.html

a diff between version -01 and -00 can be found here:
http://www.tschofenig.com/drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-01-from-0.diff.htm
l

the previous draft version can be found here:
http://www.tschofenig.com/cache/draft-ietf-mobike-design-00.txt

ciao
hannes
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike