Subject: [Mobike] Proposed agenda for the Dallas IETF meeting

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:17:02 -0800

Greetings again. We have a one-hour slot assigned (Tuesday afternoon, 
1740-1840, after the cookie break), but will probably not even fill 
that. We will discuss a proposal that involves topic #5 on our 
charter (see 
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mobike-charter.html>), and what we 
want to do with the WG now that we are finished with the most 
interesting deliverable we have.

Suggested agenda:

Status of MOBIKE protocol and design documents - 5 minutes
Presentation on draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode - 20 minutes
Discussion of what to do with the WG - 20 minutes or less

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike