Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Great work at home opportunity - lifetime monthly income

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:04:56 +0000

If you're interested in driving a car with no note,
living in a house with no mortgage, or having a free
website which makes you money 24-7-365, All Automatically,
then read the following Free Insider Information.

Telecommute your way to Financial Freedom while driving a
Company Paid Car and living in a Company Paid *House* that
you got from your own FREE WEBSITE !

Not just a web page but a complete 1500+ page website that
you can use to generate a Lifetime Residual Income! Finally
an opportunity for the average person to build a Financial
Future using the computer and the internet.

Your TURN-KEY Nutri-Net Internet Store operates 24-7-365
and is stocked with over 400 high quality products that SELL.

Many are EXCLUSIVE!

Your Nutri-Net Store does all of the selling for you and the
company ships out the products for you *Automatically*!

Your Automated Money-Making System includes the following:

  Automated Lead Generation
  Automated Followup - can handle 1000s of leads simultaneously!
  Deal only with HOT INTERESTED PROSPECTS
  NO selling or rejection

All You Do Is USE THE *AUTOMATED* SYSTEM and CASH THE CHECKS!

Now You Have A Way To MAKE MONEY AUTOMATICALLY
24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year!

For about the price of a nice night out on the town, you can
become a member of the Nutri-Net Online Marketing Team and own
your own personalized Internet Web Store and make a STABLE,
LIFETIME RESIDUAL INCOME!!

You owe it to yourself to check out this once in a lifetime
home based business opportunity with a PROVEN 14-year-old,
product-driven, publicly held NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY led
by Professionals experienced in helping people like you
MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET.

These Pros Will SHOW YOU How To Work The
SYSTEM For MAXIMUM CASH FLOW!

For The Full, FREE, Exciting Details,

Send Your

Name:
Phone Number (required):
(Available in USA Only)

To mailto:[email-masked]

For removal, mailto:[email-masked]