Subject: [MOBILE-IP] book,software & product reviewers needed - keep all review titles for your use

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:03:21 -0500

Win a Compaq Aero 1500 palm size computer or a DVD player or a
Digital Camera!

Our records show that you have had an interest in books, software
and consumer products.

We need reviewers to write brief reviews and post them to our
review web site.

The process is very simple! You can request virtually any product
and receive these review products directly from the publisher or
manufacturer. They even pay all shipping charges! You keep all
review products after you post a brief review to our review web
site.

All you have to do is register to become a reviewer and we send
you the necessary forms and information showing you how to start
receiving review products and how to write product reviews. In
the event you don't receive all of the products you requested we
have a free replacement policy. See the FAQ section on our web
page for more information on our replacement policy.

TO RECEIVE FREE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BECOME A REVIWER:

Send an email to [email-masked] with the words STARTER
KIT 0222DTI in the message subject line. We will send you
complete information on how you can become a registered reviewer
for us. You will see what hundreds of other individuals who had
absolutely no experience in writing reviews, have received. One
woman received over $4,000 in books alone over the past year.

Remember you can request virtually any PC or Macintosh software
program, any book (fiction or non-fiction) and any consumer
product costing less than $300.

Just by ordering one review request package you will be entered
into our March 29th drawing for the above prizes.

Sincerely,

Kristen Matthews,  Marketing Director

PS - We are looking for several individuals to work out their
home for us. You can earn cash income on a weekly basis.

If you are interested in the details please send an email to
[email-masked] with the words HOME INCOME in the message
subject line. We will send you a complete information package
describing the job opportunity and benefits.

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS: To have your email message removed from our
database reply to this message with the word REMOVE in the
message subject line.