Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Connectathon Deadline 2/14/00 (MIP, MIPv6, DIAMETER)

From: Carl Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:46:42 -0800

***** DEADLINE for Connectathon 2000 is 2/14/00 ****

Connectathon 2000 is hosting Mobile IPv4, DIAMETER and Mobile IPv6
interoperability and conformance testing.

Many vendors and implementations have registered for these protocols.

If you are still interested in participating and have not yet registered,
please see www.connectathon.org or contact Audrey Van Belleghem at [email-masked].

Thanks.  Carl

---------------------------------------------------------------------
There is only 1 week until Connectathon registration closes.  Please be sure
to have faxed in your registration forms and sent in your payment.

If you are waiting to receive your company check, please fax in your forms at
this time.  Payment can follow (please let me know when payment will be
received).

If you have registered but have not provided the names of the individuals from
your company, please do so by the Feb. 14, 2000 deadline.

All booths need to be registered so we can obtain fire marshall approval for
our event at San Jose's Parkside Hall.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Connectathon 2000!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager
[email-masked]