Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IPv4/Mobile IPv6/DIAMETER interoperability testing alias

From: Carl Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:32:25 -0800

An alias has been setup for those participating in Connectathon 2000
interoperability testing for:

Mobile IPv4
DIAMETER
Mobile IPv6

We have a large group of vendors and implementations that will be
participating this year for interoperability testing for Mobile IP
protocols including Mobile IPv6.

As such, an alias has been setup for helping sort out planning/testing
issues among those participating in the bakeoff.

You can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    subscribe mip-cthon

In addition to performing interoperability and conformance testing for
Mobile IPv4/Mobile IPv6/DIAMETER, presentations will also be given on
related topics.   This year connectathon 2000 will also be sponsoring
a "IPv6 Mobility & Wireless Roundtable".  More details on the Roundtable
will be sent out to the Mobile IP alias in the coming week.

To register for Connectathon 2000 or for more information, see:

www.connectathon.org

The Mobile IPv4/DIAMETER/Mobile IPv6 testing will be from Monday, March 6
through Thursday, March 9.  The "IPv6 Mobility & Wireless Roundtable"
will be held on Monday, March 6 from 4:00pm-6:00pm.  Details on the roundtable
will be posted on the connectathon web site and sent out to the Mobile IP
alias a bit later this week.

Carl