Subject: [MOBILE-IP] RFC2002bis acknowledgements

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:23:13 -0800

Hello folks,

I regret to say that I forgot to update the Acknowledgements
section of the recent Internet Draft for RFC2002bis.  I have
made changes to acknowledge previous working group chairs,
contributions of text to the draft, and hosting interoperability
tests.

For anyone that is interested, I attach the new Acknowledgement
section.  I didn't make a whole new revision of the Internet
Draft, but whenever one is made, the new Acknowledgements would
be included.

Regards,
Charlie P.

7. Acknowledgments

   Special thanks to Steve Deering (Xerox PARC), along with Dan Duchamp
   and John Ioannidis (JI) (Columbia), for forming the working group,
   chairing it, and putting so much effort into its early development.

   Thanks also to Kannan Alaggapan, Greg Minshall, Tony Li, Jim
   Solomon, and Erik Nordmark for their contributions to the group while
   performing the duties of chairperson, as well as for their many
   useful comments.

   Thanks to the active members of the Mobile IP Working Group,
   particularly those who contributed text, including (in alphabetical
   order)

    - Ran Atkinson (Naval Research Lab),
    - Samita Chakrabarti (Sun Microsystems)
    - Dave Johnson (Carnegie Mellon University),
    - Frank Kastenholz (FTP Software),
    - Anders Klemets (KTH),
    - Chip Maguire (KTH),
    - Andrew Myles (Macquarie University),
    - Al Quirt (Bell Northern Research),
    - Yakov Rekhter (IBM), and
    - Fumio Teraoka (Sony).

   Thanks to Charlie Kunzinger and to Bill Simpson, the editors who
   produced the first drafts for of this document, reflecting the
   discussions of the Working Group.  Much of the new text in the latest
   drafts is due to Jim Solomon and Dave Johnson.

   Thanks to Greg Minshall (Novell), Phil Karn (Qualcomm), Frank
   Kastenholz (FTP Software), and Pat Calhoun (Sun Microsystems) for
   their generous support in hosting interim Working Group meetings.