Subject: [MOBILE-IP]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:52:01 -0600

RE: A Spectacular Orlando Magical Vacation - - The vacation capital
of the world!

Walt Disney World, Seaworld, Universal Studios and Islands of
Adventure.

Plus Casino Cruises.

Stay 5 days / 4 nights in a luxury 1200 sf condo

This discounted corporate vacation is NOW only $299.00 per
person, plus tax, processing and handling. (doule occupancy)

Kids Stay FREE!

Call Now! 1.800.230.7135 Ext. 700 or 1.800.893.8050  Ext. 700

Make your travel arrangements anytime over the next 12 months

Register TODAY and Receive Complimentary:

2 Adult 4 day Disney Park Hopper passes
2 Adult Casino Cruise Passes
Continental Breakfast - Monday through Friday
Free Shuttle Service to Disney

Also receive your choice of a 3 day 2 night Getaway Bonus with
over 50 locations to choose from!!

Maui, Hawaii; Cancun, Mexico; Las Vegas !!!

This promotional price includes all of the above!!

Don't forget to ask your Agent about Discounted Rental Car with
Unlimited Mileage

HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD READY AND CALL NOW !!!

1.800.230.7135 Ext. 700 or 1.800.893.8050  Ext. 700

TO REMOVE YOUR ADDRESS FROM FURTHER PROMOTIONAL
OFFERS; REPLY WITH "delete" IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND YOUR
ADDRESS WILL BE DELETED FROM OUR DATABASE.
OR CALL 888-376-8620.
THANK YOU...STAFF