Subject: [MOBILE-IP] You Sure Can

From: Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 19:50:02 -0500

WE MAKE IT EASY & AFFORDABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
!

INTERNET (Auction Vendors & Online Mall Stores Too!)
STOREFRONT OR MAIL ORDER MERCHANTS

WE SPECIALIZE IN APPROVING YOU!

APPLY TODAY AND START FOR JUST $9.95!

FREE APPLICATION!!
FREE PROGRAMMING!!

DON'T LOSE ANOTHER SALE!

APPLY TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
AND CALL (888) 264-9272

DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR WEB DESIGN AND HOSTING PACKAGE !!!

*********************************************************************
****
If you receive this message and have never joined one of our email
lists you can be removed  by replying to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************************
****