Subject: [MOBILE-IP] You were saying...

From: Andrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:23:33 -0500

COMPLETE E-COMMERCE SOLUTION FOR US AND INTERNATIONAL MERCHANTS FOR
ONLY $69.95 / MONTH!!

Finally we are able to serve US-based merchants AND foreigners! No
matter
where you are located: United States, Asia, Europe, Africa, South
America... We will be able to get your Internet Online store up and
running faster than you can think. Get your own merchant account,
real-time software, shopping cart system and the web hosting for your
site. A ONE-STOP deal.

NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR PRICE! IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL FOR OUR PACKAGE
ANYWHERE ELSE, WE WILL MATCH OUR COMPETITOR'S PRICE PLUS GIVE YOU THE
FIRST MONTH FOR FREE.

You have never seen a package deal like this before:

* Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates in the
industry
* Real-Time software to accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX,
DISCOVER/NOVUS, DINERSCLUB/CARTE BLANCHE, JCB
* Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
* Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use web based
interface
* Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
* Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
* Automated E-mail receipts to your clients
* Recurring billing feature with batch uploads
* Password generator for membership sites
* Automatic batch closing
* Address verification system (AVS)
* Back office to 24/7 access account history
* 50 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 30 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 25 POP3 E-mail accounts
* Unlimited alias E-mail addresses
* Live web site statistics
* Unlimited FTP uploads
* Anonymous FTP
* CGI directory for your own scripts
* Site control panel
* Installation included
* Tech support included

US based merchants get all this and more for ONLY $69.95 per month
and
a one time set up fee of $199.00.

International merchants pay an additional $1200 one time
administration
fee and we will establish the following services for you:

* US merchant account to accept credit cards
* US bank account to receive credit card deposits, weekly account
  statements faxed to you anywhere in the world
* Fictitious name filing to show your web site name on your customers
  credit card statements
* US postal address with mail forwarding once a month to any address
  worldwide

Optionally you can purchase the following modules:

* Language module for your shopping cart to set up your online store
in
  up to 10 different languages ($149.95 + $50 installation fee)
* Currency module for your shopping cart to browse all items in your
  store in any currency, hourly updated with real-time currency
conversion
  ($99.95 + $25 installation fee)

NO LEASING, NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANYTIME.

Reply TODAY and receive our FREE E-mail information package
immediately
without obligations.

If you are located WITHIN the US please Reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=US-INFO-PLEASE

If you are located OUTSIDE of the US please Reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=INTERNATIONAL-INFO-PLEASE

*********************************************************
Remove at mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************