Subject: [MOBILE-IP] INTERNET SPY!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:42:44 -0800

INTERNET
SPY ORDER FORM!!

////////////////////////////////////////
This is a one time mailing! No need to be removed.
////////////////////////////////////////

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW.

This is the software they want banned from the INTERNET!

"The Internet Desktop Spy" shows you how to get the facts on anyone using the

Internet.

LOCATE MISSING PERSONS, find lost relatives, obtain addresses and phone
numbers of old school friends, even skip trace dead beat spouses. This is
not a Private Investigator, but a SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically
CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record Databases

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies, and everyone else!
-- even your spouse! With the New - "Internet Desktop SPY"

You will be AMAZED at what you can discover:

LICENSE PLATE NUMBER - Get anyone's name and address with just a license
plate number! (Find that girl you met in traffic!)

DRIVING RECORD - Get anyone's driving record!

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER - Trace anyone by social security number!

ADDRESS - Get anyone's address with just a name!

UNLISTED PHONE NUMBERS - Get anyone's phone number with just a name- even
unlisted numbers!

LOCATE - Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-MAIL - Send anyone anonymous e-mail that's completely untraceable!

DIRTY SECRETS - Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

INVESTIGATE ANYONE - Use the sources that private investigators use (all on
the Internet) secretly!

EX-SPOUSE - Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
win in court! (Dig up old skeletons)

CRIMINAL SEARCH - BACKGROUND CHECK - Find out about your daughter's
boyfriend! (or her husband)

FIND OUT - If you are being investigated!

NEIGHBORS - Learn all about your mysterious neighbors! Find out what they
have to hide!

PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH - Be astonished by what you'll learn about the people
you work with!

EDUCATION VERIFICATION - Did he really graduate college? Find out!

"The Internet Desktop Spy" will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with

clickable hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses! Just download the
software and go! You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can
be discovered about absolutely everyone! Find out the secrets they don't
want you to know! About others, about yourself!

LIMITED TIME OFFER -- ORDER TODAY! ONLY $20 (US)

You can dowmload the "The Internet DeskTop Spy" software NOW so you can
begin
discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know! You can know EVERYTHING

about ANYONE with "The Internet DeskTop Spy" software.

- Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL
- PC Versions available Only!

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED… It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
ORDER TODAY - While this software is still legal!

VISA/MC ONLY

For Credit Card Orders, Click on the link below:

Click
Here To Order!

NOTES:
- This program will not work on Windows 3.11 and older
- DISCLAIMER - The seller of this powerful software resource will not be held

responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use its resources.