Subject: [MOBILE-IP] WANTED .....quantity of Cellular Telephones !

From: "Paul J.Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:40:16 -0500

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

 Dear Sir(s),Ms.,Mrs.,

           I have a client looking for a large quantity of Ericcson M/N 688 Cellular Telephones.
They must not be locked,white box,in English ,extra battery and charger.

Please contact me immediateley if you
can provide these or similar or know of any one who can .If you are able
to provide please send best price on this quantity,FOB point,type of
packaging,what is included (type charger,type battery,etc.),send
email or fax 315 463 4337 in the USA.  Also I am interested in any TDMA
or other types of cellular phones in quantity ,with prices you may have .

                              Brand & Model Number             Quantities

                              Motorola V3688                          5,000
                              Nokia Model # 6110                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 3210                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 5110                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 6150                   5,000
                              Nokia Model # 8810                   5,000

   Thank You,Paul J. Milea Jr. 1 (315) 374-1560   fax 1 (315) 463-4337