Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Great work at home opportunity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:17:11 -0600

If You Want To Make $1,000 - $2,000 Per Week Helping Car Dealerships,
Then You'll Definitely Be Interested In The Following!

You Can Make Big Profits Helping Used Car Dealerships!

Here's How It Works:

You help them with a product for each of the used cars on their lot. This
concept has been accepted by every factory certified program in the
country. Every new car manufacturer has been using this concept for the
past 65 years! It's PROVEN.

This product will generate between $5.00 and $10.00 income for EACH car
on the dealership's lot. Making arrangements to help just one 100-car
dealership can result in $6000 to $12,000 a year income! That's ONE
dealership! How many dealerships are there within 30 minutes of where
you live? Do the math!

Ok, About This Product...

Put Simply.. They are Stickers.  "What kind of stickers?"  They are placed
on used cars so that the customer gets the information they need. These
stickers are similar to the new car factory stickers except these are for
USED cars. They describe the features, options, equipment, mileage, price
and warranty for the customer. They are a 24-hour salesman that never takes
a coffee break!

When the customer is given information, they appreciate the VALUE of the
vehicle more, they are more satisfied and the dealership makes more
PROFIT. The used car salesman even becomes more knowledgeable about his
products.  EVERYONE WINS!

This great system also makes it easy for you to display the dealerships'
vehicles and photos on the Internet for even more VALUE and more income.

Did you know that the used car market is 3 times larger than the new car
market?

OK, this is a GREAT opportunity but how much does it cost to get started?

Good news there too.  There is a new low cost package to make it easier
for you to get started..

If you're interested in more details on this opportunity,
Please send your

Name:
Address (USA Only):
Address (cont'd):
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone:
Email:

To mailto:[email-masked]

Thank you for your time.  Have a great day.

PS As a bonus, if you respond now, you'll get a FREE monthly
Bizop E-zine and postings with important messages to the home-based
entrepreneur!

To be removed, mailto:[email-masked]