Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Last Call: Mobile IP Challenge/Response Extension s to Proposed Standard

From: "Lipford, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:19:53 -0600

I support this I-D and would like to see it move to RFC proposed standard as
quickly as possible.

Thanks

Mark A. Lipford
Manager, Wireless Industry Standards - Data
Sprint PCS
8001 College Blvd.; Suite 210
Overland Park, KS  66210
(913) 664-8335 (office)
(913) 664-8440 (fax)
(913) 226-9060 (PCS)

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 10:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Last Call: Mobile IP Challenge/Response Extensions
to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile
Hosts Working Group to consider Mobile IP Challenge/Response Extensions
<draft-ietf-mobileip-challenge-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 15, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-challenge-09.txt