Subject: [MOBILE-IP] latest agenda

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:39:32 -0600

Hi folks,

        here's the latest.  We're still looking for some ID titles
(draft-whoever-whatever-x.txt) for some of these.  If you're listed as a
presenter and there is a name where the ID title should be you should
contact me.  We have outstanding requests from others with drafts who would
like your time if you don't have something.

Phil

Draft Agenda for Mobile IP at 47th IETF

First Session  Mon 1530-1730

Intro and Agenda Bashing 5min
IPv6 draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-10.txt Dave Johnson 10min
Announcement on IPv6 and AAA discussion Erik Nordmark 5 min
RFC2002bis draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-01.txt Charlie Perkins 10min
Reverse Tunneling draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2344-bis-00.txt Gabriel Montenegro
10min
AAA draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-reqts-01.txt Tom Hiller 10min
AAA and IPv6 ?  Charlie Perkins 15min
AAA Keys draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-keys-01.txt Pat Calhoun 10min
Registration Keys draft-ietf-mobileip-regkeys-01.txt Charlie Perkins 20min
Low Latency Secure Handoff draft-calhoun-mobileip-min-lat-handoff-00.txt Pat
Calhoun 10min
FA assisted handoff draft-calhoun-mobileip-proactive-fa-00.txt 20min

Second Session Tue 0900-1130
Announcement on Connectathon 2000 MIP/AAA/MIPv6 Carl Williams 10min
Fast Handover draft-dommety-mobileip-anchor-handoff-00.txt Gopal Dommety
15min
Fast Handoffs and Routing in Hierarchical Mobile IP ? Karim El-Malki 15min
Xu Mobile IP in 3gWireless draft-ietf-mobileip-3Gwireless-ext-02.txt 15min
GRE draft draft-dommety-gre-ext-00.txt Gopal Dommety 10min
Private IP addresses draft-petri-mobileip-pipe-00.txt  Petri Bernhard 20min
Route Optimization draft-ietf-mobileip-optim-09.txt Charlie Perkins 10min
Regional Registration draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-01.txt Eva Gustaffson
15min
Universal Mobile IP ?  John Wang  20min
Generalize NAI draft-mkalil-gnaie-00.txt Pat Calhoun 10min
Dyn HA allocation for multiple sessions ?  Pete McCann 10min