Subject: [MOBILE-IP]

From: "Ford,M,Mat,NZC5 FORDM5 R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:58:55 +0100

I was concerned with the wording on one of the slides at today's
presentation which suggested that the Attendant MUST be able to
*dynamically* establish a security association with the AAAL. Referring to
the document, I find the following wording: 'The local authority has to
share, or dynamically establish, security relationships with external
authorities that are able to
check client credentials'

This seems fine. The Attendant MUST be able to establish an SA with
AAAL. Whether it does this via pre-shared secrets or some dynamic mechanism
is irrelevant here.

Regards.......Mat
____________________
Matthew D Ford MA MSc
Network Security Design
pp8 MLB1 BT Adastral Park
Martlesham Heath
United Kingdom
Tel:+44 1473 605699
Fax: +44 1473 623910
Mobile: +44 7803 784637