Subject: [MOBILE-IP] I-D:draft-wang-mobileip-umip-00.txt

From: Wang John-EZW001 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:12:04 -0600

Due to the wrong subject contents in my previous message, here is the
replacement. Sorry for inconvenience.

John

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Universal Mobile IP (UMIP) Location Management
        Author(s)       : John Wang, Almon Tang
        Filename        : draft-wang-mobileip-umip-00.txt
        Pages           : 31
        Date            : 21-Mar-00

UMIP is an enabling system technology to support All IP 3G services
characterized by ubiquitous, integrated and efficient personal services for
real-time applications with high QoS and low cost. UMIP minimizes triangle
routing in signaling and bearer traffic. It offers integrated solutions for
personal mobility management, security and billing processes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-mobileip-umip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

John