Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Lose 5-15 Inches In One Hour! Introducing Non-Surgical Liposuction!

From: Kevin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:11:21 -0500

Re: Lose 5-15 Inches In One Hour! Introducing Non-Surgical
Liposuction With
The Amazing Cellulite Buster Product System.

The product: The Cellulite Buster System is made up of two separate
product
paks all designed for home use viz:
1. The Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap product pak which comes complete
with
its own product specific special wrap cloths for an entire body wrap,
a
Usage Instruction Manual, and a Fat Loss Journal.
2. The Cellulite Reducing Topical Gel Pak. Made up of:
~ One Anti-Cellulite Gel (4oz jar)
~ One Re-Affirming Gel  (4oz jar
~ One Cleansing/Bath Gel (8oz bottle)

UnWrap A Beautiful You!
Many of the body wraps on the market today do one of 2 things:
1)Make you loose water from your skin (bad)
2)Compress fat cells (bad).

Our Cellulite Buster Product System actually removes fat from your
body
without surgery, permanently shrinking the fat cells. Time-proven for
more
than a decade, it has been clinically demonstrated with utlrasonic
photography to nutritionally release fat out of the cells and into
the
lymphatic system. The resulting fat garbage is then naturally carried
out
of  the body through the normal elimination processes of the body!
Simply drink eight glasses of water for the three days following the
wrap and the fat is eliminated…permanently!

Better Results & Lots Cheaper Than Surgical Liposuction!
Plastic surgery, specifically Surgical Liposuction, has become the
weight
reduction choice of the century, making plastic surgeons rich! It
brings
new  meaning to the concept, "living off the fat of the land." Our
company alone offers an economical, healthy, all-natural  Non
-Surgical alternative!
This is the reason we refer to our system as "Non-Surgical
Liposuction"! No
Surgery, No Pain, No Untoward Side Effects! No Waiting in the Doctor
's
Out-patient Surgical Suite, No Dieting, No Exercise and No major
monetary
expense! Just results! Which is evident immediately after the very
first
wrap - which lasts about One Hour! Simply follow the clear simple
instructions in the Usage Instruction Manual. Sit back, Relax; And
just
watch our products steadily, surely and quickly go to work on those
fat
bulges and undesirable cellulite puckers in your body – Unwrapping a
beautiful you in Just A Matter Of One Short Hour!!

NOT TEMPORARY WATER LOSS!
Inches loss with our system is not due to temporary compression or
water
loss. While you cannot reduce the number of fat cells in your body
without
surgery, it is possible to shrink the amount of fat inside the fat
cells.
Our cellulite loss products not only help you lose inches, they also
help
cleanse your body of dangerous toxins, detoxifying your system.
(Everybody
should do a whole body wrap for this reason alone, at least once
every
month, even if there were no inches to lose).
Our scientifically balanced blend of 23 herbs and minerals are
enhanced
with
sea vegetation to cleanse your body of toxins and cause inches loss
by
firming and toning the skin.
Clinically tested, our products work by actually shrinking fat cells.
The
combination of herbs and sea vegetation provides the nutrients that
penetrate the cell walls and cause the lipids (fatty material) inside
the
cells to be released into the lymphatic system. The unwanted fat is
then
circulated naturally and removed from the body via the normal
elimination
processes of the body, resulting
in a natural and permanent inches loss (not temporary compression or
water
loss).

Product DESCRIPTION: The Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product is for
a
Single Application if doing a Whole Body Wrap. The Cellulite Reducing

Topical Gel products are for multiple applications.

SUGGESTED USE:
Start by taking a hot shower using the Cleansing Bath Gel in the
Cellulite
Reducing product pak. Next, apply the Anti-Cellulite Gel just like
you
would apply a moisturiser, to all the areas of your body that you
plan to wrap.
It  is recommended that for the first wrap, you do your entire body.
Subsequent wraps can be done on deisgnated areas of your body as you
choose. Next, add the Detoxifying Body Wrap product to one gallon
of purified or distilled water and simmer for 15 minutes.
Let it cool so that it is warm, but not too hot, and submerge our
product
specific wrap cloths into the solution.
Wring them out slightly and, beginning at the ankle, wrap the body
upwards
with the cloths. Then wrap plastic wrap around your body
to keep the heat in the wrap cloths. At then end of wrapping, you
will need
to leave the cloths on your body for one hour, preferably while you
are
lying down. The solution may be refrigerated and reheated if
necessary.
The wrap cloths can be used multiple times.
Inches Loss is 5 to 15 Inches after one wrap which lasts about one
hour!
Apply the Re-Affirming Gel after taking down the wrap cloths.
Continue to
apply the Re-Affirming Gel twice daily for maximum toning,
smoothening and
tightening of the skin

INGREDIENTS:
• Aloe Vera • Non-Volcanic Montmorillinite • Papaya • Peppermint •
Red
Clover • Hawthorne Berries • Sea Vegetation • Yarrow • Yellow Dock •
Magnesium Sulfate • Alfalfa • Burdock • Capsicum • Chickweed
• Comfrey • Cornsilk • Dandelion • Echinecea • Fennel • Gentian
• Ginger • Garlic • Kelp • Parsley •

Testimonials:
“Using your Cellulite Buster Pak, I lost eleven and half inches my
very
first wrap……… I have more energy than ever and I feel so much
healthier. My
friends saw the results and are now using it too.” ~ S.L - Member in
California

"Last Saturday we did a body wrap on my 17 year old daughter.
She already has a cute figure but she had some "problem" areas
(or so she thinks). We did the body wrap but we were not able to
re-measure her immediately after.
We re-measured on Monday, and her total inches loss was 3 and a
quarter
inches. The little "puckers" you get when you squeeze your problems
areas
(thighs), was not causing those little dimples
anymore! She was thrilled.
Interestingly....a side effect.....a good one.......
The day before the wrap, my daughter got to wrestling with the cat...
.and
the cat won! Left a red, scabby, very noticeable scratch
on the whole length of her arm, which looked pretty nasty!
The morning after the wrap .....it was GONE!"

"Body wraps are great.  I have done 5 in the past two weeks.
My wife, who was one of the five, lost 8 1/2 inches in just
one hour.  She went to work and told friends and now this weekend I
have
scheduled 4 more.  I will probably be scheduling up to 7 or 8 by next

week-end. Word of mouth is the best advertising!!!!  I also recommend

Slim-Away so people can also lose weight instead of just lose inches.
"

"OK, Now I am ready to rock!!!!.  Lost 8 inches last night on myself
(my
1st), wife had her 3rd body wrap lost another 5 inches.   A friend of
ours
has back problems and had broken her back several years ago. She is
getting
the body wraps just to relax her and ease the pain. Today we are
doing a
lady who owns a salon and when she
is happy I know she will spread the word.  It is exciting!!!!
Of course when I do a body wrap I have extra bottles of Slim-Away on
hand
for the added Weight Loss effect! Seems like the more you do, the
better
you  get and the more customers you get.
Best Wishes to all!"

Need we say more?
To place your order, see Ordering Instructions below:

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

The price for our Cellulite Buster System has been set at $199.00.
The Cellulite Buster System contains one Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap

Product Pak and one Cellulite Reducing Topical Gel Product Pak, each
on its
own priced at $129.00 each.
But for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, you can get all Two Product Paks in our
Cellulite Buster System for only $149.99!
Yes, you read that right - Only $149.99!
But HURRY! This special offer maybe withdrawn at any time without
notice!
So  be sure to place your order TODAY, to avoid any disappointments!

WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MONEY ORDER
(INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS), PERSONAL OR
BUSINESS
CHECKS.

You may place your order either by PHONE, by FAX,
Or, you can send it by postal mail.
See Postal Mailing Address below at the end of this message.

Shipping & Handling is $19.95 per Cellulite Buster System, and 10% of
total
amount of order for multiple orders.
For  Canadian and other Internationally bound product shipments,
shipping &
handling is $45.00 per product pak, and 25% of total amount of order,
for
multiple product paks.

Order Placement

To order by phone:
Simply Call our 24 Hour Voice Mail Order Line @ 918-748-1977.
Quote Product Ad Code: CBP/4700/A2.

When you call, be ready to leave on the order line, the following ten
pieces  of information and please speak slowly and clearly, spelling
out any unusual  names. You have a full three minutes to give your
information.

1. Your Name
2. Your Shipping address
3. Your Telephone Number (Very important - in case we need to call
   you back to verify your order).
4. The Name of the Product You Want, which in this case
   is "The Cellulite Buster System – Complete with Usage Instruction
   Manual, Fat Loss Journal & Product Specific Wrap Cloths".
5. The Product Ad Code: CBP/4700/A2.
6. The Quantity or the number of product paks you want.
7. Your Credit Card Type
8. Your Credit Card Number
9. Your Credit Card Expiration Date
10.The Name as it appears on Your Credit Card
11.Your signature: If you are ordering by fax or postal mail.

To place your order via FAX,
Simply use the above format to give us all the info we need to fill
your
order, LEGIBLY written or typed out. Fax your LEGIBLY completed order
form
to our 24Hour Dedicated Fax Line @: 208-246-1546

Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all standard shipping &
handling
orders destined for the United States, and up to four weeks delivery
for
Canadian & other International shipments.

To order by mail, send Check or Money Order (International Money
Order for
Overseas customers), to the postal mailing address below.
Note: There is a $75.00 Return Check Fee for all returned checks.

Make checks or money order payable to: EB Enterprises

Postal Mailing Address:
EB Enterprises Marketing Co.
10021 South Yale Avenue, Suite # 107-106
Tulsa, Oklahoma
OK 74137. USA

Re: Money Back Gurantee:
We offer a FREE Total Body Wrap in our studios here in Oklahoma, in
the
rare event that you actually used the products in our Cellulite
Buster System, as  per the Usage Instructions without any results
whatsoever!
We do not offer any type of Money Back Gurantee simply because after
a
little over three years in this business and having 100% result in
our
studios, with average total inches loss of 10 - 13 inches with the
first
wrap, we just know our products work. If, for some reason, they have
not
worked for you, we are willing to talk to you on the phone and walk
you
through the steps, to ensure you are doing it properly. We are also
willing
to give you a whole body wrap, and get you to where you are losing
those
unwanted inches, absolutely FREE OF CHARGE, if you come to our
studios here
in Oklahoma. We do not offer any type of Refund, neither do we give
money back! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

*********************************************************************
**
Please remove at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
or fax remove request to
603-297-6892
*********************************************************************
***