Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IP AAA Requirements

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:32:29 -0500

Will issue in a minute.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lipford, Mark [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 6:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IP AAA Requirements

After the presentation today by Tom Hiller on the Mobile IP AAA Requirements
(draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-reqs-03.txt) I would like to suggest that this I-D
be moved to last call as an informational RFC.  Currently the AAA WG has a
requirements I-D in last call that incorporates these requirements.  Since
it references this I-D we need to move this I-D to last call so it to can
proceed.

As a carrier interested in mobile IP and improvements to AAA I say let's
move these requirements forward as informational.

Thanks,

Mark A. Lipford
Manager, Wireless Industry Standards - Data
Sprint PCS
8001 College Blvd.; Suite 210
Overland Park, KS  66210

(913) 664-8335 (office)
(913) 664-8440 (fax)
(913) 226-9060 (PCS)