Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IP client for Windows

From: LARREUR Elodie FTRD/DAC/LAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:34:16 +0200

Hello,

I would like to know if a Mobile IP client for Windows has already been
developped and successfully tested.
If so, is there a link to download such a software?

Regards

Elodie Larreur
France Télécom R&D

---

From: Foo Chun Choong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1971 11:43:44 +0730

Hi Elodie,

We at NUS have developed an MIPv4 client for Win95. The publicly released
client currently has many major limitations, notably the lack of handoff
support and it works for a maximum of 10 minutes only. Please mail me
if you need handoff support and an unlimited lifetime client, we have
an unreleased version that has solved the two mentioned problems. More
information and codes can be obtained from our web site at
http://mip.ee.nus.edu.sg
Interoperability wise, we have successfully tested our Win95 client with
the NUS HA/FA for Linux and WinNT4.0

We would like to take this opportunity also to invite interested researchers 
and developers in the Mobile IP community to join in the effort to improve
the Mobile IP implementations that have been developed in NUS.

Best regards,
Foo Chun Choong,
The NUS Mobile IP Project, http://mip.ee.nus.edu.sg
National University of Singapore