Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Fiber Optic Cable needed immediateley !

From: "Paul J. Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:17:10 -0400

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am very sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

Dear Sir(s),Ms.,Mrs.,
                        I have a client looking for a sizable quantity
(500,000 ft.) of Fiber Optic Cable.It must be 288 Strand ,single
mode.The specs call for buried type cable,it does not need to
be armored.It could be dielectic or ribbon.It must be loose tube
and gel filled .We would need 40,000 ft. (minimum length per
spool) per month starting in June.The manufacturer at this point
is not a great concern.  If this is available from your company,
please quote price and availabilty .i.e. FOB ,amounts available,
payment arrangements etc. If more specifications are needed,
they are available. I need a quotation promptly and the buyer
is willing to contract to purchase all if it is located.

THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE
 CALL IF  YOU HAVE IT OR CAN HELP LOCATE !!!
(there would be a finders fee awarded if you locate this fiber)

Please email quotes or questions.
Also please feel free to call with any questions.

 Regards,Paul J. Milea jr.

ph.315 463 1287 ,315 374 1560,
fax 315 463 4337

Thank you again for your time !