Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Cellular telephones at giveaway prices !~

From: "Paul J. Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:21:09 -0400

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

minimum orders apply ...please feel free to email with
any questions .

Quantity        Mfg.      Model #       Condition               Price

6000  Motorola   2000 Used w/ Batt./ Charger  $57.00 ea
                        Manual & Box
6000  Motorola    6000 Used w/ Batt./Charger  $57.00 ea
                        Manual & Box
200    Motorola Star-Tac 7000       Refurbished   $78.00 ea

500    Mitsubishi  G100     New            $75.00 ea

All below are Sprint branded, returned as working with
battery, charger, and some manuals.  On a Take All we can
do better on pricing.  On used phones there may be a small
percentage of failure.  *

2000   Nokia    2190                      Used               $26.00 ea

2000  Motorola Flair9.6andSelect 3000 Used       $26.00 ea

15,000 Ericcson Models 388&337 Used                  $26.00 ea

NEW AND USED "A" STOCK CELL PHONES

64 Motorola  SC725CDMA        Used                  $112.00 ea
                           Excellent Condition

103 Motorola Star-tac 3000         Used             $117.00 ea
                         Excellent Condition

1800 Motorola Profile 300 NAMPS Used                  $56.00 ea
                         Excellent Condition
25 Motorola Populas - AMPS        Used                $51.00 ea

1000  Audiovox 502+60 Minute Crd. New   76.00 ea

814 Sony  CM-B2200      Refurbished     75.00 ea

6800 Sony   Z100                  Refurbished   89.00 ea

890 Sony   Z100                     Used                78.00 ea
                                        Excellanent Condition
1000 Nokia 6120 TDMA        Refurbished 124.00 ea

200 Nokia 6161 TDMA         Refurbished 118.00 ea

10,000 Phillips AEON -TDMA        New                   127.00 ea

5200 Phillips 6735 - Tri-Mode-TDMA      New      75.00 ea
****AT&T Branded comes with approx. 115,000 of accessories
      included in price on a Take All

2,500 Qualcomm 2700 CDMA          New                       122.00 ea

115  Qualcomm  1900       New           125.00 ea

                                SPECIAL OFFER !!

13,000  Ericcson   WorldPhones  New                     169.00 ea
These are 900 MHZ/ 1900 MHZ, these phones are good in USA,
Europe, Africa, Middle East, etc...

                     GSM 1900 MHZ CELLULAR PHONES

20,000  Ericcson        388      Used  w/ Batt./ Charger,56.00 ea
                                                             manual ,box

7,000      Ericcson   318      Used   w/ Batt./ Charger, 56.00 ea
                                        Manual and Box

810        Ericcson             388          New             67.00  ea

                 SUPER SPECIAL OFFERING !

Brand New Cellular Analog Systems, Perfect for a Cruise ship, a small
Country,a sports resort, island, these can be applied anywhere in the
world.  You would have your own cellular system. Each system includes
cellular handsets (any quantities), antenna, base station, and all
instructions and software to run it.

   Thank You,Paul J. Milea Jr.

                  ph  USA 1 (315) 374-1560 or (315)463 1287
                 fax 1 (315) 463-4337