Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Work from home

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:52:51 -0500

If You Would Like To Earn $100 - $500 a Day,
  Then You'll Definitely Be Interested In The Free Info. Below!

Now You Can Sell an Intriguing Product For $100 - $500
           and Pay Only $1 For The Product!

     You'll NEVER have more FUN than this,
         while making so much MONEY!

As You Can See With These Kinds of Profits, Your Income
Potential Is Unlimited!

All entrepreneurs want to either start or grow a successful home-based
business of their own.  Problem?  Capital.  It costs money to start a
business.

Before, home-based businesses were used to "make money on the side"
while still climbing the corporate ladder. But now, people are actually
working jobs *Only* to Make Money to start or grow their home-based
business.

Once the business takes off, they take off from their job.

This all leads up to why we're emailing you in the first place.  We
know you've been looking for opportunities.  We have come across an
exciting low-cost legitimate biz-op which you may have easily
overlooked.

You will see the shift from 'moonlighting' to 'daylighting' when you
check out the company.

The product offered is both unique and original: it's custom ceiling
murals that glow brilliantly in the dark!

It's an accurate three dimensional painting of the night sky
-- invisible during the day... but at night when the lights are off it
looks as though the ceiling has been removed and thousands of stars are
above you.

You'll see shooting stars, the majestic Milky Way galaxy and
constellations like the Big Dipper and Pegasus, The Princess Andromeda
and others. Planets like Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and even the Moon!

As you're looking up, you'll notice your stress disappearing.  It's
like having a 'convertible ceiling'! ... an incredible three dimensional
vista that you have to see to appreciate.

It's relaxing, stress relieving, romantic and educational for adults
and children -- at home or in hotels and motels (imagine you're driving
down the road looking for a motel and you see a sign that says "relax
under the stars"  -- wouldn't you pull in?)  Obviously your customers
are everyone with a bedroom at home plus all the hotels, motels, bed&
breakfasts, resorts, etc., -- everywhere.

I know you want to hear about How You Make Money.  Here it is!
Your product cost per room is only $1.  You get $100 to $500 per room!
And with the companies' secret methods, you'll easily create the
amazing mural in about one hour! The perfect part-time or full-time
money making opportunity for you. Why wish for the moon when you can
have the stars?

This business most likely has no competition.  You can start it for
pennies.  Your customers are both consumers and businesses (it's currently
found even in high-class 5-star hotels)!

To receive more FREE information on Your Perfect Home Business Opportunity,
Simply Email Us Back The Following Information To mailto:[email-masked]

Name:
E-Mail:
Phone:
Street:
City:
State:
ZIP or Postal Code:
Country (available INTERNATIONALLY):

PS As a bonus, if you respond now, you'll get a FREE monthly
Bizop E-zine and postings with important messages to the home-based
entrepreneur!

mailto:[email-masked]

To unsubscribe, mailto:[email-masked]