Subject: [MOBILE-IP] THE $19.95 DO IT YOURSELF CREDIT REPAIR KIT

From: JERALD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:46:00 -0400

ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING TURNED DOWN FOR CREDIT?

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE AND REPAIR YOUR CREDIT!

FOR ONLY $19.95 YOU CAN GET AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND,
DO IT YOURSELF CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL!!!!!!!!

ORDER AT HTTP:// WWW.MYCREDITREPAIRKIT.COM

DON'T PAY PEOPLE THOUSANDS TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!

EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS INFORMATION!!

FOR MORE INFO GO TO HTTP://WWW.MYCREDITREPAIRKIT.COM

                                             THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              JERALD
                                              [email-masked]

                                              This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.