Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Fiber Optic Cable needed immediateley !

From: "Paul J. Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:09:44 -0400

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am very sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

Dear Sir(s),Ms.,Mrs.,
                        I have a client looking for a sizable quantity
(688,964 ft.) of Fiber Optic Cable.It must be 24 Strand ,single
mode and armored. The manufacturer at this point
is not a great concern.  If this is available from your company,
please quote price and availabilty .i.e. FOB ,amounts available,
payment arrangements etc. If more specifications are needed,
they are available. I need a quotation promptly and the buyer
is willing to contract to purchase all ,if it is located.

THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE
 CALL IF  YOU HAVE IT OR CAN HELP LOCATE !!!
(there would be a finders fee awarded if you locate this fiber)

Please email quotes or questions.
Also please feel free to call with any questions.

 Regards,Paul J. Milea jr.

ph  315 374 1560,
fax 315 463 4337

Thank you again for your time !