Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Cellular Interest List

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:53:29 -0500

Hi folks,

        thanks, Pat, for setting this up.  I'd appreciate it if we migrated
discussions that are more broadly about cellular off the mobile-ip list and
onto the cellular interest list.

Thanks,
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 5:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Cellular Interest List

All,

Last week I sent an e-mail stating that I was setting up a mailing list for
the discussion of cellular related technologies, specifically those that
don't
really belong in the Mobile IP WG's mailing list.

Unfortunately, I still cannot use cdma-2000.org domain (thanks for those
bozos
at... ok, I'll leave that one open). However, for now I set it up at:

[email-masked].

In order to register, simply send an e-mail to:

[email-masked]

with "subscribe cellular [e-mail]" in the body of the message.

This list is completely open, and can be used to discuss ANYTHING that has
to
do with IP in cellular environments (and even other wireless technologies).

Enjoy,

PatC