Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Maximum fequency of hand-offs in MIP

From: Shiang-wei Chao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:03:13 +0800

Hello,

     When mobility of MNs is getting high, what is the maximum frequency of
hand-offs that is allowed

     by MIP?  What is the proper range of this frequency?  Is there any document
or simulation result refering to this ?

Appreciate for your help

Paul

---

From: Shiang-wei Chao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:19:58 +0800

Sorry for my incorrect statement.

     When mobility of MNs is getting high, how much is the maximum frequency of
hand-offs that is allowed by MIP?  How much is the proper range of this
frequency?
Is there any document or simulation result refering to this ?

Appreciate for your help

Paul