Subject: [MOBILE-IP] WANTED .....Large quantity of Cellular Telephones !

From: "Paul J. Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 00:33:21 -0400

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

 Dear Sir(s),Ms.,Mrs.,

           I have a client looking for 20,000  Motorola V3688 European GSM
900 MHZ Cellular Telephones.Preferably "titanium" in color but will accept
some black and blue .If I can come up with the right price I can be
assured of another order for 30,000 pieces in the next 90 days .We will
contract to buy this amount .

They must not be locked,white box,in English ,retail box,one battery and
charger.

*** ALSO These are needed immediatly !
            Brand & Model Number             Quantities Needed

 Siemans  Model # C25 Euro GSM                   5,000
 Siemans  Model # S25 Euro GSM                   5,000
 Nokia Model # 7110  GSM                              5,000
 Nokia Model # 6150  GSM                              5,000
 Nokia Model # 8210                                        5,000

Please contact me immediateley if you
can provide these or similar or know of any one who can .If you are able
to provide please send best price on this quantity,FOB point,type of
packaging,what is included (type charger,type battery,etc.),send
email or fax 315 463 4337 in the USA.  Also I am interested in any TDMA
or other types ,as below,of cellular phones in quantity ,with prices you may
have .

   Thank You,Paul J. Milea Jr. 1 (315) 374-1560   fax 1 (315) 463-4337