Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Improvement to single HA?

From: Yu Dum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:45:59 +0800

Hello,all there,

  In the basic Mobile IP protocol, there exists only one HA. However, this
is far from robust, for, when the HA is down, any MN depending on it will
be unreachable. And I believe some improvement must be done to make it
work on real scale.
  Is there some corresponding material or project? Thanks for your answer!

Regards,

Yu

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*----* * *----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----
  Miss Yu Du                               Tel: 86-551-3603400-219(lab)
P.O. Box 4 3-167                                86-551-3656437   (Dorm)
Hefei,Anhui
Department of Computer Science&Technology
University of Science and Technology of China
People's Republic of China    230027
-----------------------------------*****----------------------------------

---

From: Meeta Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 17:59:44 -0700

hi all,

I wanted to run some simulations for Mobile IP.Are there any scripts which
have been implemented in ns-version 6 for mobile IP?

Thanks,
Regards,
Meeta