Subject: [MOBILE-IP] WG Internet Drafts to last call...

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:14:21 -0700

All,

I was wondering if the following Internet Drafts could be moved to WG last
call, and sent to the IESG for publication: 1.
draft-ietf-mobileip-mier-03.txt. This one has already received
interoperability, and I believe it is ready. 2.
draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-key-01.txt. This one was also sucessfully tested at
the last connectathon, and should be moved ahead. 3.
draft-ietf-mobileip-gnaie-00.txt. This fairly non-controversial draft is a
no-brainer and should be moved ahead as well.

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:43:08 -0500

Pat,

>All,
>
>I was wondering if the following Internet Drafts could be moved to WG
>last call, and sent to the IESG for publication:
>1.draft-ietf-mobileip-mier-03.txt.
>This one has already received interoperability, and I believe it is
>ready.

This one has already completed WG last call and has been submitted to
the IESG.

>2.draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-key-01.txt. This one was also sucessfully
>tested at the last connectathon, and should be moved ahead.

References to DIAMETER in this document need to be removed and also
the use of MD5 as suggested in the draft needs to be updated to be
more in-line with the FA challenge draft (ver.12). Maybe you should
reissue a new draft and then we can do a WG last call.

>3.draft-ietf-mobileip-gnaie-00.txt. This fairly non-controversial
>draft is a no-brainer and should be moved ahead as well.

Sounds reasonable.

>PatC

-Basavaraj