Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] RFC2344bis Reverse Tunneling

From: Gabriel Montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 01:32:15 -0700

hi, i'm sorry, i don't understand your question.

i believe it started with this a few messages back :

>> In Figure A1 of A.1, MN has its IP address, Mc.
>>
>> I recommend the fact that IP address Mc belongs to address space C...

but you yourself cite the text under figure A1 in 2344bis:

>   and B.  The mobile node's (MN) has a permanent address, Mc,
>   within address space C.

aren't these two statements equivalent? if so, what is your
objective in 'recommending' that which is already explicitly
stated in 2344bis?

-gabriel

---

From: Jiwoong Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:32:12 +0900

Dear Gabriel

I think I misunderstood the denotation at first. It was my mistake.
I'm sorry for that.  I overlooked the meaning of "c" in "Mc."
BTW, figure A1 itself might mislead readers to confusion, since 
the position of "Mc" is between [MN] and [FA] - belonging 
address space A.

Thank you for your comment.

Jiwoong Lee