Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Query

From: Jonathan Khoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:28:23 SGT

Hi there,

Is there any archives on the past emails/discussions on Mobile IP?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Jonathan Khoo

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:04:12 -0500

Jonathan,

    The IETF WG mail archives are in:

        ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/mobileip/

    They are also available from the website at:

        http://www.ietf.org/

Jonathan Khoo wrote:                      (Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:28:23)

--
Brian F. G. Bidulock   ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
                       ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                       ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
M.O.A.M.O.N.N.T.O.M.E. ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦