Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Network Simulator

From: amarnath gudlavalleti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:45:42 GMT

Hi,

    I am looking for projects that can be done on Mobile IP using Network
Simulator. I have gone through the documentation to run wireless simulations
and creating mobile IP simulations in ns of Marc Greis' tutorial. I have
also read the relevant stuff from the ns manual. I am looking for some tests
that can be done with ns on handoffs and buffering by writing tcl scripts or
adding some classes to the source. So, if canyone who has worked/ is working
on Mobile IP using ns can help me I will be very thankful.

Thank you,
Amarnath.
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:50:34 +0900

Why don't you try to extend the Mobile IP support to
Mobile IPv6 support?
If you are knowledgeable enough on ns, this would be a good
contribution.
--
Behcet