Subject: [MOBILE-IP] I-D ACTION:draft-soliman-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:47:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 and Fast Handoffs
        Author(s)       : K. Malki, H. Soliman
        Filename        : draft-soliman-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 28-Jun-00

This draft introduces some extensions for MIPv6 and neighbour discovery
to allow for the introduction of a hierarchical MIPv6 mobility
management model. The proposed hierarchical mobility management for
MIPv6 will improve the performance of MIPv6 in terms of handoff speed and is well-suited to implement access control and handoffs between different access technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-soliman-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-soliman-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-soliman-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.