Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Fiber Optic Cable needed immediateley !

From: "Paul J. Milea jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:00:42 -0400

If this email has reached you by error please forgive the intrusion.
Type "remove" in the subject line and hit send and I will promptlty
remove you from any future mailings .Please accept my sincerest
apology.I am very sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

Dear Sir(s),Ms.,Mrs.,
                        I have a client looking for a sizable quantity
(1,156,000ft.) one million one hundred fifty six thousand feet of
Fiber Optic Cable.It must be 48 Strand ,single mode ,single jacket,
single armored. The cable we are looking for is similar to Chromatic
703 Series  If this is available from your company, please quote
price and availabilty .i.e. FOB ,amounts available,
payment arrangements etc. If more specifications are needed,
they are available. I need a quotation promptly and the buyer
is willing to contract to purchase all ,if it is located.

WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR LEAD TIME >>>I  AM LOOKING FOR
INVENTORY IN STOCK OR AVAILABLE IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS.

THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE
 CALL IF  YOU HAVE IT OR CAN HELP LOCATE !!!
(there would be a finders fee awarded if you locate this fiber)

Please email quotes or questions.
Also please feel free to call with any questions.

 Regards,Paul J. Milea jr.

ph  315 374 1560,
fax 315 463 4337

Thank you again for your time !