Subject: [MOBILE-IP] .com

From: Greg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:54:35 -0400

Hello,

  It's So Simple To Earn thousands per week Nowadays...

  We're searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work ethic
  necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of
  $500 - 5,000 per week, and to increase that to over $20,000
  per month, in as  little as four to six months. If you really
  have a burning desire and commitment.

  Do you have the self-discipline to ignore the TV for a couple
  of hours per day?

  Are you looking for a legitimate home-based business opportunity,
  With one of the fastest growing companies in America.

  If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
  lighting-fast then this is for you!

  You can build your business under our guidance and support.

  You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved, nor
  is there any obligation whatsoever, and you may be qualified
  to earn thousands of extra dollars per month!

  So click on now! To find out more about this opportunity.

  P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
  GET INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. You have
  absolutely nothing to lose! This could be the most fascinating
  and profitable business of your life!

  Please, serious inquiries only. Don't waste my time.

  [email-masked]

   We received your name as someone
   interested in receiving business opportunity
   information. If was an error, and you
   wish from our list, please reply to
   [email-masked]
   All mailings are sent complying to the
   proposed United States Federal
   requirements for commercial  e-mail
   (S1618  Section 301).  Paragraph
   (a)(2)(c) of S. 1618

   103