Subject: [MOBILE-IP] INCREASE SALES!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:46:48 EST

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR 50 MILLION E-MAIL
ADDRESSES ON  CD-ROM.  IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE. THANK YOU.

Dear Consumer,
Increase your business sales!  How?? By targeting millions of
buyers via e-mail !!  We are offering over 50 million FRESH,
DELIVERABLE, e-mail addresses on CD-ROM.  The cd-rom
includes targeted addresses, such as business opportuinty
seekers, sports buffs, mlm, impulsive buyers and investors.
The cd-rom also includes general internet, United States,
United kingdom, mixed domains, International, Canadian,
earthlink, aol, compuserve, misc and much more.  The list's
are divided into groups and are compressed. This will allow
you to uses the names right off the cd.

ORDER IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE
TWO FREE BONUSES!!! RECEIVE AN
ADDITIONAL CD-ROM WITH MILLIONS OF
DELIVERABLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND
THE MASS MAILER BULKING SOFTWARE FREE !!

THE BONUSES ALONE ARE WORTH  ACTING NOW!
DON'T MISS THIS SUPER SALE!!  ACT NOW!!

The bonus cd-rom contains such address as general internet,
 msn, aol, compuserve, delphi and much more.  The Mass
mailer bulking software is designed for speed.

THIS PACKAGE IS WORTH HUNDREDS OF $$ DOLLARS!!
ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

ACT NOW AND RECEIVE ALL THIS FOR A ONE TIME
UNBELIEVEABLE LOW, LOW  PRICE OF  ONLY $99.95 !

THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $99.95

SIMPLY SEND $99.95, check or money order,
PAYABLE TO:  R GOODWIN

SHIP TO: MARKETING AND MORE
PO BOX 1862, SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL 32459
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS print and mail form to the above address
You may charge my account for $99.95 for the cd-rom and 2 bonuses.

ACCOUNT NUMBER__________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE_________________________________

NAME______________________________________________

ADDRESS___________________________________________

CITY/STATE/ZIP______________________________________

PHONE NUMBER(_____)______________________________

If we have reached you in error, and you would like to be  removed
[email-masked]