Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Home Workers Needed #68B8

From: Tori Herbet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:30:29 -0500

HOME-WORKERS  NEEDED!

Earn up to $500 or more per week, performing
simple assembly or clerical work in your home.

Dear Future Home-Worker:

Would you like to have a higher income each week, an extra $500 or
more? Are you tired of trying to make ends meet on your present
income? Do you find yourself envying your friends and neighbors
because of the things they have, like new cars, TV's, home
entertainment centers, or all the right clothes that you just can't
seem to afford? Many people - just like
you, for one reason or another, are choosing to take advantage of
their spare time to make more money - extra money. With the economy
the way it is today, a family cannot make it on one paycheck a week.
Whether you are a mother needing to stay home with your children, or
a single man or woman needing a bigger and better income, we all have
one thing in common.
WE NEED MORE MONEY!

We'll Show You How to Receive that Extra Income

Now you can make money by assembling products in the comfort of your
own home, working at your own pace! Manufacturing and Distributing
companies supply you with materials and easy-to-follow instructions,
and pay you for completed work. They work across Canada and the
United States, everything is done through the mail, and these
companies will even pay shipping and postage!

These jobs are real and honest - you can earn an honest day's wage
for an honest day's work! And it is so easy to get! You will be hired
in your own home through the mail - No Resumes, Experience, Selling
or Running for Interviews! Work for several companies at one time.
Let the whole family pitch in. Be your own boss and choose your own
hours. You must be honest and trustworthy.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could find a job that lets you work from
your own home, in your spare time? Where there's no need to rearrange
your present schedule and miss those pleasures in life you so much
enjoy. And best of all...you'll receive steady paychecks each week.
Your time is worth much more than just $7.00 an hour, and your family
life need not suffer with you being away from home. With no boss
looking over your shoulder, you'll feel like you're being paid for
doing a hobby. While doing the kind of work you enjoy, you can watch
your favorite TV shows and still make money. The whole family can get
involved.

Choose The Job You Enjoy

We have all had hobbies in the past we wish we could have been paid
for. Now there is a way we can earn money each week by doing these
hobbies. After extensive research, we have developed the Home
Employment Directory - a comprehensive guide that lists dozens of
companies that need your help, and pay you TOP DOLLARS. Many
companies will actually train you to work for them

Here are just a few examples:

* Arts & Crafts * Newspaper Clipping    Assembly & Manufacturingof:
* Computer Work * Recording Video Tapes * Beaded earrings       * Stuffed
Animals * Hand Painting * Sewing & Needlework * Cloth Flowers * Tote
Bags
* Mail Processing       * Survey Work * Jewelry  * Toys & gifts
* Data Entry * Typing   * Plant Hangers * Wood Products

No Selling Required
 The companies offering home assembly do their own selling. All they
want you to do is follow their easy instructions, and pay you for the
completed work. You simply assemble their products or complete their
home-work projects according to their instructions - and you get paid
upon completion and return of the finished goods to the company. They
will do the rest.

Since people have a wide range of interest. The Home Employment
directory also contains a large variety of home-business and home
-sales opportunities as well as regular work. Positions are
identified by category. If you don't want a position that requires
any selling, simply ignore it and go on to those you are interested
in - there are many to choose from!

Below are just a few very brief descriptions of the type of assembly
and clerical work available:

* One agency offers typing, hand-addressing and other easy clerical
work you can do from home to earn up to $500 a week!
* Earn up to $495 per week assembling beautiful and distinctive
earrings for this company. They will provide easy and detailed
instructions - no selling involved!
* Sew beautiful golf club covers for this growing company and earn up
to $421.50 weekly!
* Make Holiday gifts and decorations year round for a company that
will pay up to $450 weekly. Assemble oven mitts, pillows, ornaments,
etc.
* One company will get you started in earning $625 or more per week
by processing their mail!
* Assemble clown dolls for a company that will pay you $750 for your
completed work!
* All you need is a sewing machine to earn up to $350 a week by
sewing nylon sports bags for this company!

About Our Directory:

The Home Employment Directory includes the name and address of each
company with a full description of the assembly or clerical work
offered. Our listings include a large assortment of companies and
exciting home-work opportunities, the above is just a small sample of
what's available. Our directory is a comprehensive, up-to-date
publication containing information on the most profitable
opportunities available. Most of the assembly opportunities require
no special training, skills or equipment - just a sincere desire to
get started. Others require basic sewing, typing, writing, computer
skills, etc. Many companies will train you to work with them. They
will provide you with instructions that are easy to understand, and
projects that can be mastered quickly. All the opportunities are easy
to get started in, and can be done either part-time or full-time for
an excellent income!

Now. It's All up to YOU!

These companies NEED YOU! They want you to be able to earn a large
income from home, and pay you handsomely for your efforts. What more
could you ask for? The only way on earth that these jobs will work
for you is... if you do it! For your sake and your family's - DON'T
PASS UP THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! SOME DAY SOON YOU'LL PROBABLY LOOK
BACK AND CONSIDER THIS TO BE THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU'VE EVER MADE. It
is our sincere hope that you respond today and get started making
money from your own home NOW!

             Similar guides are sold by others for $29.00 and more,
but our Home Employment Directory is yours for only $18.00. With some
of the opportunities we have listed in our directory, you can make
that much money in one hour or less. To receive your copy of the
directory through first class mail, fill in the order form below, and
mail it in along with $18.00 plus $2.00 shipping & handling ($20.00
total) Please don't delay - don't let someone else take YOUR work-at
-home job away from you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
Home Employment Directory   I'm ready to start making money from home
now!

Order Form:

Please RUSH me a copy of the Home Employment

         Directory. I understand it is guaranteed to contain
Send $20 Cash,

Check or Money Order To: everything as promised or my money back.
              P D Enterprises
              P. O. Box 924
              Ottawa, Kansas 66067

Name_____________________________________

      Address___________________________________

      City______________State________Zip__________

************************************************************
Please remove at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
************************************************************