Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Your Call #47C4

From: "Edward R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:20:07 -0500

WE MAKE IT EASY & AFFORDABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
!

INTERNET (Auction Vendors & Online Mall Stores Too!)
STOREFRONT OR MAIL ORDER MERCHANTS

WE SPECIALIZE IN APPROVING YOU!

APPLY TODAY AND START FOR JUST $9.95!

FREE APPLICATION!!
FREE PROGRAMMING!!

DON'T LOSE ANOTHER SALE!

APPLY TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
AND CALL (888) 264-9272

DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR WEB DESIGN AND HOSTING PACKAGE !!!

************************************************************
If you receive this message and have never joined one of our
email lists you can be removed  by replying to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
************************************************************