Subject: [MOBILE-IP] I-D ACTION:draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ggpse-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:38:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generalized GPS Extension (GGPSE)
        Author(s)       : M. Khalil, E. Qaddoura, H. Akhtar, P. Calhoun
        Filename        : draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ggpse-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 20-Jul-00

The Mobile IP Working Group is considering proposals to provide fast
hand-off capabilities to the Mobile IP protocol. It is important that
such proposals do not require usage additional bandwidth, such as
required by frequent mobility agent advertisements. This
specification allows a mobility agent to provide its coverage area,
and the location of neighboring cells, allowing the Mobile Node to
determine when it must initiate a hand-off.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ggpse-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ggpse-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ggpse-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.