Subject: [MOBILE-IP]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 07:33:58 -0500

TIRED OF ENDLESSLY POSTING YOUR ONLINE CLASSIFIED AD AND GETTING NORESULTS?

The fact is there are over 7000 such sites scattered about the web
and frankly none of them generate enough traffic to be worth your
while. Even when someone does find or visits one of these sites, your
ad is hopelessly lost in a myriad of similar offerings.

Another frustration is search engines. If you are not in the Top 10
forget about high traffic visiting your web site. Not everyone can be
in the Top 10 and stay there, when there are estimates of 4 million
that have a web pages.

You ask, how do we know? That's exactly what we used to do.
The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct
e-mail. It's similar to the postman delivering a letter to your
mailbox. There is NO stumbling on to it! The ability to promote your
product, service, website, or MLM/Network Marketing opportunity to
millions instantly is what advertisers have been dreaming of for over
100 years. We will e-mail your one page promotion to a list of our
general addresses. The greatest part is, it's completely affordable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: No pornography, chain letters, get quick rich, pyramid scheme,
or any threatening or questionable materials. Don't even Ask!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDARD PRICING AND PROCEDURES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACTING:Our list of general Internet addreses are actually extracted from the
most popular web sites on the Internet. The addresses are verified and
run through our purification process. The process includes addresses
run against our custom filter of 2,492 keywords to remove as well as
through our 192MB remove /flamer list. The EDU, ORG, GOV, Mil, and US
domains are removed as well as well as other domains that asked not to
receive e-mail.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SET-UP FEE:  $150.00
This will cover the costs of uploading files, Internet Access (ISP),
and software set-up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EVALUATION:  $350.00 (optional)
One of our Marketing Specialists will evaluate your sales letter, and
offer his/her expertise on how to make it the most successful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
STANDARD PRICING: (Emails Delivered)1 Million- $800.00 per2 Million- $700.00 per
3 Million & up- $600.00 per
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER!This introductory offer of $475.00 includes:1. Set-Up Fee
2. Evaluation of sales letter
3. 250,000 e-mails delivered to a general list of recipients.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PAYMENT POLICY
All services must be paid in full prior to delivery of advertisement.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will any sales or marketing strategies be
discussed until payment is received.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are serious about Direct Email Marketing-Fax the following
form to (520) 438-2702
----------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT!
Contact Name: _____________________________________________
Business Name:  ______________________________________
Business Type:  ______________________________________
# Years in Business:  _________________________
Address: _________________________________________________
City: ____________________  State: ______  Zip: ______________
Country: _______________
Email Address: _______________________________________________
Phone:  __________________________Fax:  ____________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------