Subject: [MOBILE-IP]

From: V Ajay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:54:39 IST

hi ,
   I am sending the resume for your reference. please find if it is suitable

                                VIJAYSUNDARAN  AJAY

E-mail id : [email-masked]
Tel 408-296-7488 (H)

WORK EXPERIENCE         :  -

Three+ years of experience since October 1996.

TECHNICAL SKILLS                :

Operating Systems       :       MS-DOS, UNIX, VxWorks (Real
                                Time Operating system)
                                Windows NT.

Languages Known         :       C++, C, FoxPro, VC++.

GUI Tools               :       X-Windows(on Unixplatform).

Case Tools              :    Object Geode for Object
                             Oriented Analysis and Design.
                             DOORS for Software
                             Requirements Specifications
                             Rational Rose

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION               :

B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering from Vishwakarma Institute of
Technology
College of Engineering Poona (Maharashtra) affiliated to Poona University
Year of Passing: - June 1996

PROJECTS EXECUTED

1. Stock Management Report in COBOL as minor project in B.E.
2. Hospital Management System developed in 'BCW' Borland C for Windows using
Windows as GUI which takes into account all the data entry, storage and
maintenance operations. This was as a part of final project in B.E.
Curriculum.

DETAILS OF WORK EXPERIENCE              :

August 99 - May 2000.

Presently working as a Senior Engineer in TATA ELXSI India Ltd,
in Design and Development office as a part of Networking Team.
The Internet Printing Protocol(IPP) is an application layer protocol based
on client-server paradigm. The IPP model allows an end user (at the client
side) to request for printer and job operations. The HTTP transport services
are used to communicate between client and server. IPP is developed for
WINDOWS NT operating system. IPP-NT client and server can inter operate with
any other third party IPP client and server.
Operating System : Windows NT
Tools used       : VC++

Period : Nov 97 - August 99

Worked  as a Software Engineer on a Ministry of Defense Project in
R.K.Puram, New Delhi , deputed through Groupware Information Systems Pvt.
Ltd. Pune since Nov 1997

The Project is the design and development of Submarine Combat System for
Indian Navy.
It involves the design of Computerized Action Information System and Command
and Control
onboard a Submarine.
I was involved in the design and code development of the Training Module of
the above
project. Sun Solaris was the host machine on which the Program Development
was done.
VxWorks (x86) was the final target machine on which the final object module
was loaded.This module consists of a set of co-operating tasks communicating
with
each other through message queues and TCP/IP.
Message queue's were used for intertask communication in the
same module.TCP/IP was used for intertask communication
across different modules in different hardware platfroms
X-Windows was used as GUI for  the development of screens on which the real
time data was dynamically presented over a period of time.
Some of the information is stored in the disk which is to be retrieved and
used depending on the operators interaction.
Training module consisted of a communication handler
which formed the packet , out of the data generated
periodically. It is sent to the other modules in the system through TCP/IP.
VxWorks is the final target on which the object module is run as a set of
tasks.(currently x86 target is being used).
Object GEODE was the CASE tool used for generating the Software Design
Description Document. DOORS was used for generating the Software
Requirements Specification from the Functional Specifications.

Operating System        :       Sun OS, VxWorks (RTOS)
Tools used              :       C++

Duration: October 1996 to Nov 1997
Worked on Office Automation Project for a Krupp Industries
(INDIA) Ltd. Pune deputed through Groupware Information Systems
Ltd. Pune. My Role was Design of Data Entry Screens for various
modules and also testing and maintenance of implemented modules.

Platform                :       Windows for Workgroups
Tools Used              :       Powerbuilder  ver 4.0 Watcom SQL as backend

PERSONAL DETAILS        :

DATE OF BIRTH           :       10th June 1974

REFERENCES               :    Mr. K.R.Narayanan
                              Assistant Director General)
                              122  , 'C' Wing Sena Bhavan
                              New Delhi

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com