Subject: [MOBILE-IP] handoff premeeting

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:23:29 -0500

Hi folks,

        here are the talking points we'd like to use at the pre-meeting.  We
see this working as follows.  Those who want to meet for dinner do so, then
we'll retire to the South Room 5 after dinner, have some presentations on
the drafts, and use these slides to try to reach some agreements.

Phil

 <<handoff.pdf>>

---

From: "Andrew T. Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:00:46 -0700

Phil:

For completeness I recommend that you
add the other micromobility (sorry CP ;-) working
group drafts found at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mobileip-charter.html
to your list, e.g., CIP, Hawaii, etc.

I would be happy to present the CIP work as input to
the discussion.

Andrew

Roberts Phil-QA3445 wrote:
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                   Name: handoff.pdf
>    handoff.pdf    Type: Acrobat (application/pdf)
>               Encoding: base64