Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Foreign Agent Challenge I-D #13

From: "Lipford, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:00:36 -0500

All,

I am very concerned that the FA Challenge Draft (#13) has not moved to RFC
status.  As an Operator that is very dependent on this draft being completed
so the work in 3GPP2 can be completed I need to see this move forward.  My
understanding that the only difference in #13 and #12 that completed last
call was the title was changed to state IP V4, a table of contents was
added, and an IANA URL was corrected.  None of these appear to be technical
to me.  I would like to see a few minutes at the beginning of the first
mobileip wg session be spent with the co-chairs updating us on its status
and what is needs to get this completed.  I believe all requirements to move
it to RFC have been completed.

Thanks,

Mark A. Lipford
Manager, Wireless Industry Standards - Data
Sprint PCS
15405 College Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219

(913) 890-4248 (office)
(913) 890- 4100 (fax)
(913) 226-9060 (PCS)