Subject: [MOBILE-IP] I-D ACTION:draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:39:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Revocation for Mobile IP
        Author(s)       : S. Glass
        Filename        : draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 20-Jul-00

During the original design of Mobile IP, the potential need for an
administrative domain to be able to actively revoke a current Mobile
IP registration was recognized.  Due to the lack of a specific
scenario requiring such a mechanism, it was decided that a passive
mechanism, namely short registration lifetimes, and the denial of a
subsequent registration from a MN, would be sufficient for this
purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.