Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Draft Agenda for IETF48

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:38:22 -0500

Draft Agenda for Mobile IP at 48th IETF

First Session  Mon 1530-1730
----------------------------
WG Status and Agenda Bashing 10 min

C. Perkins draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-02.txt 10min

C. Perkins Regional Registration for IPv6 10min

Claude Castellucia Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 -
draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt 20min

Shiao-Li Tsao Mobility Support for Dual Stack Systems 10min

Dynamic Home Addressing draft-thuel-mobileip-tt-00.txt S. Thuel 15min

Dynamic Home Address Allocation G. Dommety 10min (Tentative)

Discussion of handoff 20min

Second Session Wed 0900-1130
----------------------------

Discussion of handoff and output from handoff team 30min

J. Malinen Mobile IP Regional Registrations
draft-haverinen-mobileip-reg-pag-00.txt
and Mobile IP GSM Sim Authenticaion
draft-haverinen-mobileip-gsmsim-00.txt  - 15 Mins

A. Campbell P-MIP: Minimal Paging Extensions for Mobile IP - 10 Min

V. Magret Multicast micro-mobility draft-magret-mobileip-mmm-00.txt -
10 Mins

R. Ramjee HAWAII 5min

Michael Wren Mobile IP and MPLS draft-zhong-mobile-ip-mpls-01.txt
10 Min

C N Yap Mobile VPNs draft-sanchez-mvpn-00.txt 15 min

-Chairs