Subject: [MOBILE-IP] handoff breakout session

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:45:02 -0500

Hi folks,

    we're planning to have a breakout session on Monday night to discuss
handoff.  We've requested a room but haven't heard anything back.  We'd like
the session to include the authors of the various handoff proposals and try
to work together to come to some agreements about the commonalities and
differences between the different proposals and nominate one or a couple of
people to give summaries to the working group on Tuesday.  We'd like to keep
this session really small, so mainly just the handoff draft authors and the
working group chairs.

   As soon as we find out about a room we'll post details on the list.

Phil

---

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:27:13 -0400

Phil,

Do you want us to sign up for presentations or should it just be ad hoc?

                jak