Subject: [MOBILE-IP] INTERNET SPY GUIDE finds info!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:15:34 EST

READY TO KNOW?

 CONFIDENTIAL!

 The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In all 50 STATES.
 Why?  Because these secrets were never intended to reach your eyes...
 Get the facts on anyone!

 Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
 and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
 Beat Spouses.  This is not a Private Investigator, but a
 sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically
 CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

 Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
 and everyone else!  Even your spouse!  With the New,
              INTERNET SPY AND YOU!

 It's absolutely astounding!  Here's what you can learn.

 License plate number!
 Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
 (Find that girl you met in traffic!)

 Driving record!
 Get anyone's driving record!

 Social security number!
 Trace anyone by social security number!

 Address!
 Get anyone's address with just a name!

 Unlisted phone numbers!
 Get anyone's phone number with just a name even unlisted numbers!

 Locate!
Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

 E-mail!
 Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

 Dirty secrets!
 Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

 Investigate anyone!
 Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
 secretly!

 Ex-spouse!
 Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
 win in court! (Dig up old skeletons)!

 Criminal search Background check!
 Find out about your daughter's boyfriend!

 Find out!
 If you are being investigated!

 Neighbors!
 Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they
 have to hide!

 People you work with!
 Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

 Education verification!
 Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

 Internet Spy and You!
 Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
 clickable hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses!  Just
 insert the floppy disk and Go!

 You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
 discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets
 they don't want you to know!  About others, about yourself!

 It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Internet Spy and You
 and the Internet!  You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
 Get the software they're trying to ban!  Before it's too late!

 LIMITED TIME OFFER ORDER TODAY!

 Only $24.95

 We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You SOFTWARE so you can
 begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

 You can Know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and
 You Software.  Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

 ORDER TODAY.  SEND ONLY $24.95 US CASH, CHECK, OR CREDIT CARD
 (you may also send one of your own address labels for accuracy if you have
  one).

 Foreign money orders must be payable on a US BANK AND IN US FUNDS!
 NO EXCEPTIONS!

 DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED...It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.

 STEP 1 - Print the order form text below.
 STEP 2 - Type or print your order information into the order form
      section.

 STEP 3 - Mail order form and payment to the address below.

 Send to:

 INFORMATION PLUS
 PO BOX 9889
 PCBEACH, FL 32417

 Name:  ________________________________________

 Address: ________________________________________

 City/State/Zip: ______________________________________

 FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY!

 Account Number: ____________________________________

 Exp. Date: ________________________

 DISCLAIMER:  The seller of this powerful software resource will not be
 held responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use it's resources.

 To be removed from our mailing list [email-masked]
    and put remove in the subject.  Thank you