Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Inside Info On Currency Trading Can Build YOUR Wealth Quickly! 12019

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 01:19:37 -0500

YEN YIELDS OVER 100% RETURN IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS!

Do you have a yen to be a millionaire?
Does your stock portfolio look like swiss cheese?
Are you feeling a little down under?
Do you know what pound for pound really means?

Find out how the good old U.S. Dollar Vs the Japanese Yen
properly positioned recently, could have DOUBLED YOUR MONEY
in less than 60 DAYS!  I.E. (in 1/1/00 out 2/22/00).

The Forex Market trades over 1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS 24 hours daily
through banking centers throughout the world!

Enjoy benefits of:
1) Global price transparency
2) No large market gaps equals limited risk
3) Unlimited profit potential.

S.K. Forex will provide you with proprietary trading information on all currencies,
BP, SF , EURO, CANADIAN, and AUSSIE dollars.

Utilize our ability to provide you with as much as 20:1 leverage, I.E. (10,000 x 20).
Therefore, an account of $10,000 U.S. can give you as much as a
$200,00 cash position!(

Risk capital only...Serious inquiries only.

For further information please complete the following request form.
Just Click Below, and Send us an E-Mail with the following info...

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=WebSiteRequestMore
Name__________________________
City____________________
State______
Phone Number___________________
Best time to call__________________
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=RequestMoreCurrencyInfo

We will contact you by phone just as soon as we can.
*Requests without phone number and required
info will NOT be processed.

    \|||/
    (. .)
---oOoo---------------
(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This is a one-time mailing, done by an independent marketing company.
We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this
message in error.  We do respect our remove lists!   Please do not use
the reply to this e-mail, e-mail reply cannot be read!  If you would like to be
removed from our mailing list just click below and send us an remove request email.

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=PleaseRemoveYenPromo

YEN YIELDS OVER 100% RETURN IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS!

Do you have a yen to be a millionaire?
Does your stock portfolio look like swiss cheese?