Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IP WG Agenda for IETF48

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:39:36 -0500

Agenda for Mobile IP at 48th IETF (Revised)

First Session  Tuesday 1300-1515
--------------------------------------------------

WG Status and Agenda Bashing 10 min

C. Perkins draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-02.txt 10min

C. Perkins Regional Registration for IPv6 10min

Claude Castellucia Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 -
draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt 15min

Hesham Soliman - Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 -
draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt - 10 Mins

Thierry Ernst - Extending MobileIPv6 with network scope Binding
Updates - draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-00.txt 10min

Shiao-Li Tsao Mobility Support for Dual Stack Systems 10min

Discussion of handoff

Second Session Wed 0900-1130
-----------------------------------------------

Discussion of handoff and output from handoff team 30min

J. Malinen Mobile IP Regional Registrations
draft-haverinen-mobileip-reg-pag-00.txt
and Mobile IP GSM Sim Authenticaion
draft-haverinen-mobileip-gsmsim-00.txt  - 15 Mins

Dynamic Home Addressing draft-thuel-mobileip-tt-00.txt S. Thuel 10min

Dynamic Home Address Allocation G. Dommety 10min (Tentative)

A. Campbell P-MIP: Minimal Paging Extensions for Mobile IP - 10 Min

V. Magret Multicast micro-mobility draft-magret-mobileip-mmm-00.txt -
10 Mins

R. Ramjee HAWAII 5min

Michael Wren Mobile IP and MPLS draft-zhong-mobile-ip-mpls-01.txt
10 Min

C N Yap Mobile VPNs draft-sanchez-mvpn-00.txt 15 min

---

From: "S. L. Tsao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:22:04 +0800

Dear All,

Sorry for interrupting you.
I will present at the IETF48 meeting. The topic is about Mobile IPv4 /
Mobile IPv6 interworking(The title is "Mobility Support for IPv4 and IPv6
Interconnected Networks based on Dual-Stack Model"). My presentation is
based on the new I-D that we sumbitted serveral weeks ago. You can get it
from the following URL, if you are interested in it
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-duelstack-model-00.t
xt

I appreciate your suggestions and comments. Thank you.

Shiao-Li Tsao