Subject: [MOBILE-IP] draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-02.txt

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:32:22 -0700

Hello folks,

I have the new revision prepared for RFC 2002bis.  For those who
are interested, please have a look:
        http://www.iprg.nokia.com/~charliep/txt/mobileip/mobileip.txt

I'll probably send it in later today if there are no further
comments...

Regards,
Charlie P.

---

From: Gabriel Montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:20:56 -0700

charlie,

please change:

    129   Traversal Extension                              [21]
    130   Encapsulating Delivery Style Extension           [22]

to:

    129   Traversal Extension                              [22]
    130   Encapsulating Delivery Style Extension           [21]

-gabriel