Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IP WG Agenda for IETF48

From: Matthias Kraner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:11:41 +0100

Short remark to Agenda:

Last item

"C N Yap Mobile VPNs draft-sanchez-mvpn-00.txt 15 min"

should be:

"Erika Snachez:  Mobile VPNs draft-sanchez-mvpn-00.txt 15 min"

Thanks

Matthias Kraner

                    Basavaraj Patil
                    <[email-masked]>           To:     [email-masked]
                    Sent by: "IP Routing for              cc:
                    Wireless/Mobile Hosts                 Subject:     [MOBILE-IP] Mobile IP WG Agenda for IETF48
                    (mobile-ip)"
                    <[email-masked]
                    WORKS.COM>

                    25/07/2000 15:39
                    Please respond to
                    Basavaraj.Patil

Agenda for Mobile IP at 48th IETF (Revised)

First Session  Tuesday 1300-1515
--------------------------------------------------

WG Status and Agenda Bashing 10 min

C. Perkins draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-02.txt 10min

C. Perkins Regional Registration for IPv6 10min

Claude Castellucia Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 -
draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt 15min

Hesham Soliman - Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 -
draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt - 10 Mins

Thierry Ernst - Extending MobileIPv6 with network scope Binding
Updates - draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-00.txt 10min

Shiao-Li Tsao Mobility Support for Dual Stack Systems 10min

Discussion of handoff

Second Session Wed 0900-1130
-----------------------------------------------

Discussion of handoff and output from handoff team 30min

J. Malinen Mobile IP Regional Registrations
draft-haverinen-mobileip-reg-pag-00.txt
and Mobile IP GSM Sim Authenticaion
draft-haverinen-mobileip-gsmsim-00.txt  - 15 Mins

Dynamic Home Addressing draft-thuel-mobileip-tt-00.txt S. Thuel 10min

Dynamic Home Address Allocation G. Dommety 10min (Tentative)

A. Campbell P-MIP: Minimal Paging Extensions for Mobile IP - 10 Min

V. Magret Multicast micro-mobility draft-magret-mobileip-mmm-00.txt -
10 Mins

R. Ramjee HAWAII 5min

Michael Wren Mobile IP and MPLS draft-zhong-mobile-ip-mpls-01.txt
10 Min

C N Yap Mobile VPNs draft-sanchez-mvpn-00.txt 15 min