Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Fw: good timing?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:23:11 AM

Look, we don't want to waste your time...or ours

You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of $10,000 in the next
30 - 45 days and to develop a net worth of over 1 Million Dollars Cash
in the next  24-36 months. My mission is to help other people develop their
life long dreams. Part of what I'm looking for are those people who are
committed to that BIG of a picture and are not afraid to work for it.
We can help you:

                   REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE
                                OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

                             NOT MLM or FRANCHISE

                   Don't bother to call unless you are serious.

                Learn the Facts  CALL 1-800-220-0670 (24 hrs)

                          $10,000 IN 30 - 45 DAYS
                      RETIREMENT IN 3-5 YEARS

***************************************************************************************
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove
PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE
account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from
our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the
remove instruction can not be received.
****************************************************************************************