Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] WG Internet Drafts to last call...

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:44:01 -0700

Raj,

As per the e-mail below on June 16th, you had agreed to move
draft-ietf-mobileip-gnaie-00.txt to last call. I haven't seen a last call
e-mail from you. Is a last call for this spec still in the cards?

PatC
----

                       Date:         Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:43:08 -0500
                       Reply-To:     [email-masked]
                       Sender:       "IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts
(mobile-ip)"
                                     <[email-masked]>
                       From:         Basavaraj Patil
<[email-masked]>
                       Subject:      Re: WG Internet Drafts to last call...
                       X-cc:         [email-masked]
                       Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

                       Pat,

                       >All,
                       >
                       >I was wondering if the following Internet Drafts could
be moved to WG
                       >last call, and sent to the IESG for publication:
                       >1.draft-ietf-mobileip-mier-03.txt.
                       >This one has already received interoperability, and I
believe it is
                       >ready.

                       This one has already completed WG last call and has
been submitted to
                       the IESG.

                       >2.draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-key-01.txt. This one was
also sucessfully
                       >tested at the last connectathon, and should be moved
ahead.

                       References to DIAMETER in this document need to be
removed and also
                       the use of MD5 as suggested in the draft needs to be
updated to be
                       more in-line with the FA challenge draft (ver.12).
Maybe you should
                       reissue a new draft and then we can do a WG last call.

                       >3.draft-ietf-mobileip-gnaie-00.txt. This fairly
non-controversial
                       >draft is a no-brainer and should be moved ahead as
well.

                       Sounds reasonable.

                       >Thanks,
                       >PatC

                       -Basavaraj