Subject: [MOBILE-IP] IPv6 handover document

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:37:55 -0700

Hello folks,

I have a primitive version of a writeup for the IPv6 handover
document that was authorized during the Pittsburgh IETF 48.
I am not sure whether this is supposed to be an edited document,
or a co-authored document, or in general whose names are supposed
to appear on the document.  My plan is as follows:

1. Distribute the primitive and rough document I have now to see
   if it is a useful starting point.
2. Get additional production collaboration from the interested participants
3. Submit an Internet Draft by end of August
4. Get discussion by the working group
5. Submit revised Internet Draft by end of October

Anyone who is interested in participation in (1) and (2) please
let me know and I will send you what I have.

Regards,
Charlie P.

---

From: Madhavi W Subbarao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:29:42 -0400

Charlie,

Please make your writeup available.

Thanks,
Madhavi