Subject: [MOBILE-IP] MobileHomeTrader.com Acquired by Penny Stock

From: intelco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:49:34 -0400

BW0522  AUG 22,2000       12:11 PACIFIC      15:11 EASTERN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
This mail is never sent unsolicited. This is an intelco RoboSpyder mailing!
You have subscribed to receive this information at one of 125 intelco managed News,
Business or Corporate
web sites.To unsubscribe forward this message to: [email-masked]
 If you have received this mailing by mistake, we apologize and we assure you that
we will
remove you from our
mailing lists immediately.  intelco adheres to Anti Spamming Rules & Regulations
You may also be removed by visiting http://www.mobilehometrader.com/mailbox.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------
-
BW)(FL-TIDALWAVE-HOLDINGS)(TDWV) Tidalwave Holdings Inc.
Announces Mortgage Web Site Acquisition!!!
Interest in MobileHomeTrader.com Acquired By Public Company!

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 22, 2000--Tidalwave Holdings Inc.
(OTCBB: TDWV)
Tuesday announced that they have acquired 10% of MobileHomeTrader.com for $300,000.
First American Mortgage
Securities Inc. (FAMS) provided financing for the transaction by purchasing
restricted
treasury shares from the
company.

Tidalwave Holdings also signed a letter of intent to acquire the additional 90% of
MobileHomeTrader.com for
$2.7 million subject to financing.  In exchange for helping to arrange financing,
FAMS is
currently negotiating
with Tidalwave to manage MobileHomeTrader.com, including providing warehouse credit
lines of up to $5
million that can be utilized to fund loans originated via the site.

Visit Mobile Home Tradser at http://www.mobilehometrader.com

FAMS is a privately held, Florida based, full service Investment Mortgage Bank that
operates a Manufactured
Housing Finance Conduit. The FAMS Conduit is one of the only firms in the United
States
that provides
financing for all types of manufactured homes, including subprime and singlewide
units.
FAMS has had a similar
agreement with the current management of MobileHomeTrader.com, since 1998 when the
Web site was
conceived. Under the new agreement Tidalwave and FAMS will work together to expand
the services offered
and to add new content, including offering a National Manufactured Housing Dealer
Directory, a National
Mortgage Broker Directory of MobileHomeTrader.com Approved Mortgage Originators, an
ONLINE
Appraisal service, an ONLINE Sales Center, where used homes are offered directly to
consumers and a REPO
Center where lenders can list repossessed homes for sale.

About Tidalwave Holdings

Presently, Tidalwave Holdings is beginning to implement its new business plan of
aggressively seeking
acquisitions. The company has allocated a significant amount of treasury stock for
these
acquisitions and is
prepared to continue acquiring profitable companies.
For additional information, including current price, quotes and Message Boards,
visit
http://www.otc.bb/tdwv.htm

Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information
contained
herein, the statements
in this news release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the
safe
harbor provisions of the
Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and
unknown risks and
uncertainties, including but not limited to digital camera competition and Web site
traffic,
which may cause the
company's actual results in the future periods to differ materially from forecasted
results.

    --30--KM/np*   JP/np

    CONTACT:  Tidalwave Holdings Inc.
              Leon Kline, Investor Relations
              954/255-6753

    KEYWORD:  FLORIDA
    INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMPUTERS/ELECTRONICS INTERNET MERGERS/ACQ