Subject: [MOBILE-IP] How to lower your monthly credit card bills by $100+

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 04:37:42 +0800

FREE DEBT CONSOLIDATION QUOTE

 Receive A Free Debt Consolidation Quote To
 Consolidate Your Debt And Reduce Your Bills.

    You do not need to own a home.

 You Can Consolidate Your Unsecured Debts
 Regardless Of Your Credit Status
 We do not even perform a credit check.
 Debt Consolidation is not a loan.

 Our debt consolidation specialists may be able to:

 1. Lower your monthly payment by $100 or more...
 2. Give you a cushion so you can catch up...
 3. Reduce interest payments from an average of 20%
    down to an average of 6% to 8%

    Who Can Consolidate?

 Anyone with $5000 or more qualifying *unsecured debt, residing in
 the United States, and seeking to rid their life of financial burden.

 * Unsecured debts are loans/accounts with no tangible property
 attached such as Credit Cards, medical bills, personal loans and
 closed utility accounts.  All of these are eligible debts.

 However, cars, mortgages, RV's, taxes, judgments, alimony, student loans,
 rent and current utilities are NOT eligible for debt consolidation.

 For a FREE Debt Consolidation Quote, Simply Email Your

 Name:
 Phone#:
 and
 Best times to call:

 To mailto:[email-masked]

 A Debt Consolidation Associate will contact you only to process
 your free quote.  Your phone number will not be used for any
 purpose other than this.  This will not be a sales call.

 If you have no interest mailto:[email-masked]