Subject: [MOBILE-IP] ClubHunter - Golf Club Protection System

From: ClubHunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:24:33 -0400

This is a one time email transmission.  Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam if contact and removal information
is provided.
*************************************************************************************************
AS SEEN IN - 'Golf For Women' Magazine
*************************************************************************************************
ClubHunter has the only Golf Club Protection System in the Industry.

Have you ever returned from a round of golf and realized..."where is my 8 iron?" I
have; and so have many others.  Golf courses around the world have 'lost-club'
barrels that are overflowing with countless clubs from years of collections.  But they
are never returned to their rightful owner.  Many times they end up in the hands of
the foursome three holes back that found it, and decided to keep it.
                            NOT ANY MORE

Register with ClubHunter and let us help you locate your lost or stolen iron or wood.
If we can't locate it, we will ship you a replacement club at NO COST TO YOU. That's
right,  with ClubHunter your complete set is registered in our network.  If your club is
lost or stolen, our contact information allows the finder to contact us and we arrange
to have the club returned to you.  If after three weeks the club never surfaces, we
will ship you an identical replacement at NO COST.  Individual plans for only $49.00
annually; family plans for only $99.00 annually.

See our web site for complete registration details:

                         http://www.ntl-fb.com

*************************************************************************************************
to be removed; reply with remove in the subject headline