Subject: [MOBILE-IP] 3g wireless advancing

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:46:33 -0500

So the IESG wants to know what status we're asking for on the 3g wireless
extension draft.  I think we had agreed to send it up as an experimental
RFC, but wanted to double check.

Phil

---

From: "Lipford, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:20:10 -0500

As Gopal indicated Standards track would be great, but if that will slow it
down let's go experimental and then we can move it to Standards Track once
we have a few more implementations.

Thanks
Mark A. Lipford

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Roberts Phil-QA3445 [mailto:[email-masked]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, August 09, 2000 1:47 PM
                To:     [email-masked]
                Subject:        [MOBILE-IP] 3g wireless advancing

                So the IESG wants to know what status we're asking for on
the 3g wireless
                extension draft.  I think we had agreed to send it up as an
experimental
                RFC, but wanted to double check.

                Phil