Subject: [MOBILE-IP] New developed gift box special for watch business

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:13:14 +0800

Million Band Limited
Unit 406-408, 4/F., Manhattan Centre,
8 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T. Hong Kong.
Tel : 852-24275807         Fax : 852-24285687

To      : All Customers
Attn.   : The General Manager
From    : Wilson Ng
Subject : New developed gift box special for watch business

Dear Sirs / Madams,

We are the leather strap, nylon strap and any kinds of non-metal band manufacturer.
 We have special department to produce wallets, hand bags, key holder and any
kinds of special leather goods.  We also produce premium products and special
gift box with special materials.

This year we develop a series of gift box special for watch products.  So we
would like to recommend this special items for you. The advantage of this gift
box are as follows.
(1)     Shock resistance to protect the inside product.
(2)     This special gift have re-use function, such like to use for pen holder,
eye-glass holder, cosmetic box, coins box or other usage. To compare existing
through it away gift box, this new gift box is more environmental friendly.
(3)     The box can create the logo more sharply and best for the company to create
the special image. Also the new gift box price is competitive.

The quotation and catalogue was enclosed. If you have interesting please don't
hesitated to contact us. We can arrange our representative to visit your company
to introduce this special packaging for you. Your prompt response are much appreciate.

Best Regards

Million Band Limited