Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Revised RFC2002bis available

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:30:18 -0700

Hello folks,

During Last Call for RFC2002bis, I received comments requested
some clarifications of the previous text.  Here is the short list
of what I have changed for revision ...-03.txt:

    -  Added a separate item describing the reserved 'r' bit in the Agent
       Advertisement extension and the Registration Request message.

    -  Changed "admissible authentication extension" to
       "authorization-enabling extension".  This removes the
       ambiguity by which it might otherwise have been possible
       to interpret Mobile-Foreign or Foreign-Home authentication
       extensions as "inadmissible".

The new draft is available on my web page, at:

        http://www.iprg.nokia.com/~charliep/txt/mobileip/mobileip.txt

If there is anything else that needs to be changed before I send
this revision in to the Internet Drafts directories, please let
me know right away.  I believe that these changes are minor enough
that RFC2002bis could be considered as having finished working group
Last Call, and thus be ready to be sent to the IESG, unless there
are further changes that need to be made.

Regards,
Charlie P.