Subject: [MOBILE-IP] draft for WG consensus

From: "Hesham Soliman (EPA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:33:30 +1100

Hello Raj and Phil,

As promised, I've attached a copy of the submitted
draft for you to initiate the appropriate actions
to see whether it should be a WG item.

The draft is a merger of our initial proposal and INRIA's
proposal that was presented in Pittsburgh. We believe the
draft is technically stable and is within the charter's
scope.

The draft is not visible on the web, therefore I'm attaching it
to this mail.

I look forward to your comments.

Regards,

Hesham

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:58:07 -0700

Hesham,

Glad to see the merged proposals. However, the table of contents contains many
sections that I cannot seem to find in the actual document (e.g. fast
handoff). Is the table of contents, or the text, incorrect?

PatC