Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Reverse Tunneling from MN who is using CL COA

From: "Lee, Jiwoong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:25:10 +0900

Dear All

Are there any necessary cases that an MN who is using
CL COA establishes the reverse tunneling from MN to HA ?

Reverse-tunneling document(draft-02) defines reverse tunnel as follows.

      Reverse Tunnel

         A tunnel that starts at the mobile node's care-of address and
         terminates at the home agent.

This doc. uses the phrase "mobile node's care-of address" instead of
"mobile node's foreign agent care-of address,"  while the main content
of this document deals with only the case of FA COA.

I'm sorry if revese-tunneling document has clarified this problem alreay.
If not, I hope you take some time to clarify it.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Jiwoong Lee

# CL COA means Co-located care-of address
# FA COA means Foreign agnet care-of address