Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Queries regarding "ISDN Q.921-User Adaptation Layer" document

From: Rajneesh Mittal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:15:02 +0530

Hi all ,

There are some queries regarding the document ISDN Q.921-User Adaptation
Layer <draft-ietf-sigtran-iua-03.txt> authored by Sidebottom, Morneault et
al.

1. How do we send NT(New Traffic) as the type value in ASPAC message ? Only
two values have been mentioned in the type field on Page 19 viz Over ride
and Loadshare .

2. Similar problem is with ASPIA as to how do we send GW(Graceful
Withdrawal)in ASPIA message (Refer Page 20). Moreover the existing type
values in ASPIA are over ride and loadshare which probably hold no
significance as ASPIA is sent when ASP wants to withdraw and then there is
no need of telling SG about the mode in which it operated. Or is it required
for some reason ?

Regards ,
Rajneesh Mittal ,
Senior Software Engineer,
Empowertel Labs (India) Pvt Ltd.