Subject: [MOBILE-IP]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:40:23 -0500

Dear Friend,

Please sit down because the secret I’m about to reveal to
you will make you light headed-

Would you like to know how to turn $1.00 into $2,500.00
time after time with virtually no effort I CAN SHOW YOU
HOW!

If you want to change your lives circumstances fast, be able
to afford all the good things in life and want your bank account
to explode with CASH then this program is for you: PLEASE
READ ON.

Being a 25yr practicing Real Estate Broker I discovered after
retiring a closely guarded secret so phenomenal that I must
share it with you!

This Real Estate loophole allows the average person to start
and operate a Real Estate business without a license or money
and make $2,500.00 to $25,000.00 per deal.  The best part of
this program is that you get to keep all of the money.  You don’t
have to split your profits with another Real Estate Agent or
Broker.

Here is some of what you will learn in this program HOW TO
SELL AND CONTROL REAL ESTATE WITHOUT A LICENSE OR
MONEY.

YOU WILL:

Learn how to sell Real Estate legally without a license
anywhere in the USA!

Learn how to make $2,500.00 to $25,00.00 with only $1.00
invested NOW THAT’S REAL LEVERAGE!

Learn how to control $1,000,000 in Real Estate for only
$100.00!

Learn how to control your deals from start to finish!

Learn how to create ownership rights in Real Estate without
having to make Mortgage tax or insurance payments!

Learn how to live in your home for free!

Learn how to access a mortgage with 3% interest without
a credit check or closing fees!

Learn how to access Mortgage Lenders who loan money to
almost anyone who has a job regardless of past credit
problems!

Learn how to sell your properties for full price every time by
using Sub-Prime Lenders and make more money than you ever
thought possible just by filling out one little piece of paper!

TO ORDER: "HOW TO SELL AND CONTROL REAL ESTATE
WITHOUT A LICENSE OR MONEY" FOR ONLY $39.00-S&H included!

Call Now! 1-602-752-2424

***************

this is a one time mailer
hit reply to get off this world info list