Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Hi, this is for you.....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:58:09 -0400

Dear Friend:

Do you need a change in your life?

Do you remember when the entire world seemed like it was
yours for the taking?

Do you remember a time when all of your hopes and dreams seemed
like they were attainable?

First of all, let's be honest. You are not going to earn $50,000 in
20 days. It just isn't going to happen. Anyone who tells you that
you can, is not being truthful.  But, let me tell you about a plan
that can possibly make all your dreams come true...keep reading!

********************************************************************

I would like to tell you about a plan that has changed my life.
Take a calculator and figure in the worst possible scenario. Decide
for yourself. If you decide that you want to take control of your
life and move forward...that is your decision.

********************************************************************

Here's the step by step plan summary.

1)You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each). They come to you
by email.

2)Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name at report #1.
Move all other names  down. (You will be removing the person at the
level 4)

3)Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services out there.

4)Orders will come right to your door. Simply email them the report
they ordered.Isn't that about as easy as it gets???

********************************************************************

Your cost to participate in this program is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You
obviously already have a computer and an Internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!

The primary method of building your downline is bulk email.

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes.
Let's assume that you and all those involved email out only 2,000
programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5%
response. The response could be much better. Also, many people will
email out more than 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is
only 10 orders for Report #1.  Those 10 respond  by sending out
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.  Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order 20,000.  The 0.5% response rate to that is
1,000 orders for Report #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 each for a
total of 2,000,000.  The 0.5% response rate is 10,000 orders for
report #4. That is 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!

*********************************************************************

Your total income in this example is: $50+ $500+ $5000+ $50,000 for
a total of $55,550!!!

*********************************************************************

REMEMBER FRIEND. THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU
MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!!!  DARE
TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR EVEN HALF
MAILED OUT 100,000 INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe, most people will do
just that, and more!!!

Friend, you do the math. You look at the opportunity, if you decide
that you would like to participate in this program, the decision is
yours.

Recently, the Federal Trade Commission has tried to stop chain
letters which promise you will make tons of money by participating.
Such chain letters are NOT legal because of this reason. This new
program complies with all the rules.

To be legal, a chain letter must offer a product and must not
promise you will get rich by taking part. If you look at the
program, do the math and decide that you will make money, it is
your opinion. No such claim is here.

However, I do strongly encourage you to do the calculations.
Figure out the worst possible response and see how it calculates.

Your orders come right to your door and you send your reports via
email. You are not involved in personal selling.

You do it privately in your own home, store, or office. This is the
EASIEST plan anywhere. It is simply order filling by email.

Order the four reports shown on the list below. You can't sell them
if you don't order them!!!.

For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the  NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME AND RETURN
ADDRESS (in case there's a problem).  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS
IS ON THE ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and
email addresses so you can send it out to thousands while you
sleep. Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the Internet
every month.

By the way, there are over 50 million email addresses with millions
more joining the Internet each year, so we don't worry about
"saturation".  People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio/TV.  How often have you received
the same pizza flyers on your door. Then, one day you are hungry
for pizza and immediately recall the flyer. Same thing with this
letter. I received this letter many times- then one day I decided
it was time to try it.

This program will not require you to come into contact with people
or take any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions.

There is no guarantee either stated or implied that anyone
participating in this program will earn $50,000+.  (You must
include that statement to make this legal.)

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately. -- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY
so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: When
you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.

It is required for this to be a legal business and they need the
reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!) -- ALWAYS
PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be patient
and persistent with this program.

**********************************************************************
Get started TODAY!! Notes- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US CURRENCY) FOR
EACH REPORT.  CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.  make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets
write: (a) the number and name of the report you are ordering, (b)
your e-mail address, and (c) your name and postal address.

REPORT #1  "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

S. STARK
P.O. BOX 61009
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77208-1009

REPORT #2  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

WAYNE ELLIOTT
11918 SE DIVISION #358
PORTLAND, OR 97266

REPORT #3  "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

RYAN ROMNEY
P.O. BOX 540421
NORTH SALT LAKE, UT  84054-0421

REPORT #4  "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

RUSSELL OLSEN
5409 YARMOUTH AVE #3
ENCINO, CA 91316

********************************************************************
This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate Bill 1618, Title 3,
section 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C).

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail address
with the words "remove" in the subject line.
********************************************************************

---

From: Steven Glass - Solaris Software <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:27:20 -0400

>Do you need a change in your life?

   Yes.  Any update on the WG's ability to get rid of this stuff?

                              Cheers,
                                  Steve

---

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:41:02 -0700

>    Yes.  Any update on the WG's ability to get rid of this stuff?
I don't think this was unsolicited spam, Steve. As it turns out, I believe the
author of the e-mail correctly assumed that most people on this list need a
life.

:)

PatC