Subject: [MOBILE-IP] san diego reminder

From: Roberts Philip-qa3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:10:13 -0500

Hi folks,

     just a reminder that we're taking requests for slots in the Mobile IP
meeting.   Let us know the name of the presenter, the name of
the I-D, and the amount of time requested.

Thanks,
Phil

---

From: "Lee, Jiwoong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:42:27 +0900

Dear Phil.

On 17 Oct, I sumitted an ID named

                     "SGM Support in Mobile IP"
          <draft-lee-sgm-support-mobileip-00.txt>

and I'm waiting for the approvals from Mobile IP WG chairs as a
WG discussion topic.

If it is approved, I'd like to request a time slot in San Diego meeting.

   Presenter: Jiwoong Lee
   Name of ID: SGM Support in Mobile IP
   Time: 6min

Thank you. Please give me any kind of comment.

Regards,
Jiwoong Lee