Subject: [MOBILE-IP] MAKE MONEY NOW with pc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:53:58 EST

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR 50 MILLION E-MAIL
ADDRESSES ON  CD-ROM.  IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE. THANK YOU.

Dear Consumer,
Increase your business sales!  How?? By targeting millions of
buyers via e-mail !!  We are offering over 50 million FRESH,
DELIVERABLE, e-mail addresses on CD-ROM.  The cd-rom
includes targeted addresses, such as business opportuinty
seekers, sports buffs, mlm, impulsive buyers and investors.
The cd-rom also includes general internet, United States,
United kingdom, mixed domains, International, Canadian,
earthlink, aol, compuserve, misc and much more.  The list's
are divided into groups and are compressed. This will allow
you to use the names right off the cd.

ORDER IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE

AN ADDITIONAL CD-ROM WITH MILLIONS OF
DELIVERABLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES, AND
THE BULK MASS MAILER BULKING SOFTWARE FREE!!

THE TWO BONUSES ALONE ARE WORTH  ACTING NOW!

The bonus cd-rom contains such address as general internet,
 msn, aol, compuserve, delphi and much more!

The bonus bulk software is designed to get the mail out fast!

THE BONUSES ALONE ARE WORTH HUNDRED'S!!

ACT NOW AND RECEIVE ALL THIS FOR AN ALL TIME
UNBELIEVEABLE LOW, LOW  PRICE OF $39.95

THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $39.95 BUT YOU MUST ORDER NOW!

ORDER INFORMATION:

SIMPLY SEND $39.95,
CHECK, OR  MONEY ORDER, US FUNDS,
PAYABLE TO:  R. GOODWIN

CREDIT CARD ORDERS, FILL OUT FORM BELOW.

SHIP TO: MARKETING AND MORE
PO BOX 1862, SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL 32459    (cut and send form below)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

Print Name:  ________________________________________

 Address: ________________________________________

 City/State/Zip: ______________________________________

 CreditCard number: ____________________________________

 Exp. Date: ________________________

*Signature required for credit card orders__________________________
($39.95 e-name cd & 2bonuses)

Thank you for your order!

If we have reached you in error, and you would like to be removed
[email-masked]