Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Best Prices On New Cars!!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:21:26 -0600

________________________________________________________________________
The Consumer Service Center has recently acquired a list of opt-in
subscribers interested in offers for consumer services and products.
We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services
that interest you most. If you feel you are somehow on this list in error,
please use the remove link at the bottom of the page.
________________________________________________________________________

Get A Great Price On A New Car!
Absolutely Free!
Want to save time and money?
Want to have quick access to car quotes?
Want to have all makes and models available to you?
If you answered yes to any of these, then take advanage of this free,
no-hassle service. Simply click on the link below to get low prices on all
makes and models of new cars, without having to negotiate with a
dealer. It's painless and stress-free!

GO TO    http://www.consumersvccenter.com/cgi-bin/carform.cgi       NOW FOR BEST DEALS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This mail is never sent unsolicited.  To unsubscribe use the link below

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove

If you have a product or service you think might qualify you can
find contact info at http://www.consumersvccenter.com