Subject: [MOBILE-IP] CASH FREE GRANTS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 07:09:20 EST

Dear Consumer

Every day millions of dollars are given away!!!  Our Government
spends billions of tax dollars on government grants.  Do you know
that private foundations, trust and corporations are required to give
away a portion of their assets.  It does'nt matter, where you live,
your employment status, or if you are broke, retired or living on a
fixed income.  There may be a grant for you!

CASHING IN ON FREE GOVERNMENT GRANTS FOR PERSONAL
NEEDS, BUSINESS, MEDICAL BILLS, EDUCATION, DEBTS AND MORE....

How would you like to get $125.000.00 to start your business?  You can
use the money to expand, finance equipment, pay salaries, rent and
more.  How about $8,000.00 spending money for your personal needs
such as car payments, rent, clothing, credit card debts, home repair,
groceries.  Do you need $12,000.00 for education for yourself, or your
children?  You can get money for private, secondary and primary school.
There are grants for undergraduate, graduate, professional and foreign
studies and more.

THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!
IT IS INTEREST FREE AND NON TAXABLE!  NO CREDIT CHECKS,
COSIGNERS, SECURITY DEPOSITS OR COLLATERAL REQUIRED.
There are no strict requirements to meet.  If you have a genuine
need, the money can be yours.

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COUNTRY'S
BEST KEPT SECRET!
We have made the process easy.  We have researched and compiled
a manual that will help  you find a grant.

OUR MANUAL" HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANTS" will provide
you with 45 pages of grant sources.  We list the foundations name,
address, phone number, contact person and the type of grant they issue.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q: Is obtaining a cash grant legal?  A:  It is 100% legal and yours for the
asking. The Government wants you to take advantage of their grant
program and our manual will show you how.

Q: How do I get paid?  A: The Government agency will send you an
acceptance letter with your award amount.

Q: Will bad credit interfere with obtaining a free cash grant?  A: NO,
In fact grants are not based on your credit.  It is not a loan, even the
unemployed receive grants.

Q: What is the average grant amount awarded? A: $1,000.00 to
10,000.00 is average, but it depends on what the grant will be used for.
 Businesses that benefit the communities have been awarded $100,000
 to millions in grant money.

Q: If I obtain your publication manual, am I guaranteed to find a grant?
A: The US Federal Trade Commission warns consumers that no one
can guarantee you a grant, you must apply to the grant offering
foundations, corporations etc.. They will review your request and supply
your grant if your needs meet the requirements of the grant.  We do
provide you with a 60 day money back guarantee!  This will give you
time to apply for some grants and get a response.

ACT IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS AND RECEIVE THE
"HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANT'S "MANUAL
AND A FREE BONUS, "HOW TO WRITE A WINNING GRANT
PROPOSAL".

This guide will  list the secrets on getting your grant proposal accepted.
RECEIVE ALL THIS FOR THE UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE OF
$24.95!  ACT NOW!!

ORDER INFORMATION

SIMPLY SEND $24.95, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CREDIT CARD
INFORMATION INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER,
EXPIRATION DATE, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

TO: INFORMATION PLUS
       PO BOX 9889
       PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL 32417

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of
the new millennium!

To be removed [email-masked]