Subject: [MOBILE-IP] I-D ACTION:draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ipv6-handoff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:46:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AAA Interface for IPv6 Handoff
        Author(s)       : M. Khalil, H. Akhtar, K. Pillai, E. Qaddoura
        Filename        : draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ipv6-handoff-00.txt
        Pages           : 16
        Date            : 16-Oct-00

This draft outlines a protocol to achieve minimal disruption during
Mobile IPv6 handoff. Minimal disruption during handoff is required by
Mobile IPv6 to reduce the window of data loss experienced by a MN
(Mobile Node) when moving between access networks that may belong to
same or different administrative domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ipv6-handoff-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ipv6-handoff-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mobileip-ipv6-handoff-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.