Subject: [MOBILE-IP] FYI

From: "Hesham Soliman (EPA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:48:11 +1100

Hi all,

Just an FYI,  I submitted a new version of the Fast Handoffs draft for
IPv6 (draft-elmalki-handoffv6-01) and will be available on line in the
next day or two.

The changes :

- Removed IPR statement

- Details on ND handling

- Explanation on handling flat architecture within the
proposed solution.

- A new section on ping pong.

- Extra edits and clarification everywhere

The draft is one of the proposals  considered by the handoffs design
team so this is just a mail to inform everyone about the new
revision and be compliant with the IETF rules about drafts being
discussed in design teams .... nothing more !

Cheers,
Hesham