Subject: [MOBILE-IP] I-D submitted to Seamoby

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:15:40 +0200

This is to announce a draft to be discussed in the seamoby WG meeting,
we think many in the mobileip group would be interested to take a
look.

Title: Cellular IPv6
Link: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-seamoby-cellularipv6-00.txt
Summary:

The original Cellular IP protocol is upgraded, taking advantage of
IPv6 features and transparent integration with MIPv6. A new technique
for indirect handoffs is also added to this draft.

This is a custom announcement, somehow the official didn't get sent to
the mailing lists.

Regards,
Zach Shelby

----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Zach Shelby - Researcher         [email-masked]
   VTT Elektronics                  Phone   +358 8 551 2164 (Office)
   Kaitoväylä 1, PL 1100            Fax     +358 8 551 2320
   90571 Oulu, Finland              Mobile  +358 40 7796297
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                    http://paula.oulu.fi/~zdshelby
       Home:   Yliopistokatu 14-707  90570 Oulu, Finland