Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Connectathon 2001 Information

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:09:48 -0800

FYI.

PatC
----

Plans for Connectathon 2001 are already under way!  The 15th annual
Connectathon event, an interoperability testing event for engineers
only, will be held March 1-8, 2001 in San Jose, California.
Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts nearly 50
companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
utilize the following technologies and protocols:

    NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
    NFS over TCP
    WebNFS
    Lock Manager
    NIS/NIS+
    Kerberos
    Automounter
    IPv6
    IPsec
    NDMP
    DHCPv6
    CIFS
    Mobile IPv4
    Mobile IPv6
    Diameter
    Gigabit Ethernet

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

    SCTP

If you are interested in testing SCTP, please
send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In
addition, there will be seminars with speakers addressing various
topics.

The registration deadline is February 7, 2001.  An Early Bird
Discount on booth fees is available to those who register and pay by
December 31, 2000.  For registration information, please see our web
site at http://www.connectathon.org.  Registration is accepted on a
first come basis.  We encourage you to register early but fees are
non-refundable.  Connectathon 2000 was sold out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 15th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager