Subject: [MOBILE-IP] revised agenda

From: Roberts Philip-qa3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:07:04 -0600

Thursday 9-11:30 (150 minutes)
Raj             10      Agenda bashing and wg document status
Charlie Perkins 15      MIPv6 Update
draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-13.txt
Vijay Devarapali        5       MIPv6 ETSI Bake-off Report
Alper Yegin     5       Connectathon announcement

Mobile IP V4 fast handoff:
Pat Calhoun     5       Proactive handoff
draft-calhoun-mobileip-proactive-fa-02.txt
Karim El-Malki  5       Fast handoff
draft-elmalki-mobileip-fast-handoffs-03.txt
McCann/El-malki 5       Summary  of differences in v4 handoff
WG              15      Discussion of fast handoff in v4

Mobile IP V6 fast handoff:
Charlie Perkins 15      v6 fast handoff design team

Hesham Soliman  10      Hierarchical MIP v6
draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-01.txt
Pat Calhoun     5       Mobile IP and GRE enhancements
draft-calhoun-mobileip-gre-ext-00.txt
Charlie Perkins 10      DIAMETER extensions for MIP
draft-calhoun-diameter-mobileip-11.txt
Charlie Perkins 10      AAAv6 for MIP
draft-perkins-aaav6-01.txt
Steve Glass     15      Registration Revocation for Mobile IP
draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt
Samita Chakrabarti 10   Private addressing
draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2344-bis-03.txt

Friday 9-11:30 (150 minutes)
Hemant Chaskar  10      A Framework for QoS Support in MIP v6
draft-chaskar-mobileip-qos-00.txt
Glenn Morrow    15      Intercepting Location Updates
draft-lmk-mobileip-intercepting-update-00.txt
Hesham Soliman  10      Security association establishment for route
optimization in v6      draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-00.txt
Charlie Pekins  10      IP v6 Regional Registration
draft-malinen-mobileip-regreg6-00.txt
SL Tsao         15      Introducing Mobile IP in IPv4/IPv6 Interconnected
networks
draft-tsao-mobileip-duelstack-model-00.txt
Steve Glass     10      Use of DHCP in Mobile IP
draft-glass-mobileip-agent-dhcp-proxy-00.txt

Ernst Thierry   10      Mobile Network Support
draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-00.txt
Jari Malinen    5       GSM SIM authentication
draft-haverinen-mobileip-gsmsim-00.txt
Jiwoong Lee     6       SGM support in MIP
draft-lee-sgm-support-mobileip-00.txt

Pekka Nikander  10      Mobile IP v6 for the Homeless
draft-nikander-mobileip-homelessv6-00.txt
Behcet Sarikaya 5       Mobile IP v6 Regional Paging
draft-sarikaya-mobileip-hmipv6rp-00

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:29:38 +0100

Hi,

> draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-00.txt

Although it has not yet been announced by IESG, I have issued a revision
of my draft.   My speak will therefore turn around
draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-01.txt.

You can get the draft from:
http://www.inrialpes.fr/planete/people/ernst/Documents/draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-01.txt

I think that the problem was partly missunderstood at last IETF.   The
new version of the draft clarifies:
- terminology
- description of the problems
- security issues.

Moreover, I have included an experimentation conducted on FreeBSD which
demonstates that the Mobile IPv6 specification does not allow the HA to
redirect packets that are sent to a node located in the mobile
network.

People on this list might not agree on the solution proposed in my
draft, but  at least I hope that people would agree on the problem on
the HA's side.

        Thierry.
--
* mailto:[email-masked]  Tel +33 (0) 4 76 61 52 69
* INRIA Rhone-Alpes Projet PLANETE       (fax 52 52)
* PhD Student financed by MOTOROLA Labs Paris
* http://www.inrialpes.fr/planete/people/ernst/Welcome.html