Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Final Agenda for IETF49

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:26:38 -0600

Thursday 9-11:30 (150 minutes)
------------------------------
Basavaraj Patil     10      Agenda bashing and wg document status
Charlie Perkins     15      MIPv6 Update
                            draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-13.txt
Vijay Devarapali     5      MIPv6 ETSI Bake-off Report

Mobile IP V4 fast handoff:
Pat Calhoun        5    Proactive handoff
                        draft-calhoun-mobileip-proactive-fa-03.txt
Hesham Soliman     5    Fast handoff
                        draft-elmalki-mobileip-fast-handoffs-03.txt
McCann/Soliman     5    Summary  of differences in v4 handoff proposals
WG                 15   Discussion of fast handoff in v4

Mobile IP V6 fast handoff:
Charlie Perkins    10   v6 fast handoff design team
                        draft-perkins-mobileip-handover-00.txt

WG                 10   Discussion of fast handoff in v6

Hesham Soliman       10      Hierarchical MIP v6
                             draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-01.txt
Charlie Pekins       5       IP v6 Regional Registration
                             draft-malinen-mobileip-regreg6-00.txt
Charlie Perkins      10      DIAMETER extensions for MIP
                             draft-calhoun-diameter-mobileip-11.txt
Ernst Thierry        10      Mobile Network Support
                             draft-ernst-mobileip-v6-network-00.txt
Steve Glass          15      Registration Revocation for Mobile IP
                             draft-glass-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt
Samita Chakrabarti   10      Private addressing
                             draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2344-bis-03.txt

Friday 9-11:30 (150 minutes)
---------------------------
Hemant Chaskar       10      A Framework for QoS Support in MIP v6
                             draft-chaskar-mobileip-qos-00.txt
Alper Yegin           5      Mobile IPv4 and Mobile IPv6
                             interoperability testing at Connectathon 2001
Pekka Nikander       10      Mobile IP v6 for the Homeless
                             draft-nikander-mobileip-homelessv6-00.txt
Glenn Morrow         10      Intercepting Location Updates
                             draft-lmk-mobileip-intercepting-update-01.txt
SL Tsao              15      Introducing Mobile IP in IPv4/IPv6
                             Interconnected networks
                             draft-tsao-mobileip-duelstack-model-00.txt
Steve Glass          10      Use of DHCP in Mobile IP
                             draft-glass-mobileip-agent-dhcp-proxy-00.txt
Charlie Perkins      10      AAAv6 for MIP
                             draft-perkins-aaav6-01.txt
Jari Malinen          5      GSM SIM authentication
                             draft-haverinen-mobileip-gsmsim-00.txt
Jiwoong Lee           5      SGM support in MIP
                             draft-lee-sgm-support-mobileip-00.txt
Behcet Sarikaya       5      Mobile IP v6 Regional Paging
                             draft-sarikaya-mobileip-hmipv6rp-00
Pat Calhoun           5      Mobile IP and GRE enhancements
                             draft-calhoun-mobileip-gre-ext-00.txt
Hesham Soliman       10      Security association establishment for route
                             optimization in v6
                             draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-00.txt

Phil Roberts        10       Conclusions and future work discussion