Subject: [MOBILE-IP] AAA key distribution for Mobile IP

From: Fredrik Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:19:14 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how the temporary session keys generated by a Diameter
server will be distributed. The "AAA Registration Keys for Mobile IP" has
expired, is it still used, a new version coming soon? Or are there any new
extensions that should be used instead?

/Fredrik
P.S. sorry for the cross posting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Fredrik Johansson                    W: +46 (0)8 725 5916
Interactive People Unplugged     M: +46 (0)70 786 5035
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.ipunplugged.com

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:20:05 -0800

> extensions that should be used instead?
hmmm.... I was not aware that it had expired. Last I hear, the general idea
was to do a last call on the document, but I have not heard from the chairs on
that particular I-D.

Raj, Phil?

I can re-submit another version, if need be.

PatC