Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sprint, Warner Introduce Music Service for PCS Vision Customers

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:55:46 -0500

Sprint, Warner Introduce Music Service for PCS Vision Customers
Sprint customers can now download ring tone and animated ring tone versions
of their favorite songs, have their favorite artist announce incoming calls, or
sample clips of new music via a wireless streaming music clip subscription
service to their PCS Vision phones. Featured artists include Audiovent, B-52s,
Michelle Branch, Chicago, Deep Purple, Devo, Disturbed, The Donnas,
Earshot, Fabolous, Filter, Lil' Mo, Nappy Roots, Laura Pausini, Simple Plan,
Duncan Sheik, Third Eye Blind and Uncle Kracker -- covering a wide variety of
music from Warner Music Group's family of labels including Atlantic, Elektra,
Warner Bros., Maverick, Lava, Word and Rhino. Prices per download from the
new music service range from $1.00 for polyphonic ring tones to $3.99 for
streamed samples of new and pre-released music. PCS Vision from Sprint
includes services that allow customers to take and receive pictures on select
PCS Vision cell phones; to browse the Internet wirelessly with speeds
comparable to a home computer's dial-up connection; check personal and
corporate e-mail; and download polyphonic ring tones and full-color games and
screen savers.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/