Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subject: Customer Service

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 05:32:42 -0500

Posted By: Tracy
[email-masked]
Subject: Customer Service

Complaint:

I will not tell the whole story because it would be boring to distinterested parties.
However, if you can ever take the word from a stranger, please trust me when I tell you
that the customer service at Nextel is by far the worst that you could ever possibly
encounter. The representatives are (mostly) very rude and arrogant.
They are not there for customer service, they are there for their paycheck only. The
follow-up on any
problem you may have will not be taken care of now or later either way. I write this only
to alert any
potential cell phone customers that are having a hard time deciding, decide AGAINST
Nextel. If you have
service with them, you WILL eventually require some kind of customer service and I would
hate to see you
ever get as frustrated as I have been over and over again. Peace...Traci

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/