Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FastMobile completes push-to-talk test

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:06:49 -0500

FastMobile completes push-to-talk test

Jan. 22, 2003 11:46 AM EST

SCHAUMBURG, Ill.—FastMobile said it successfully completed a voice push-to-talk test
between Chicago and London using two standard mobile phones operating with the company’s
fastxt walkie-talkie technology.

The company said the test used two standard mobile phones and a FastMobile server, which
routed the digitized voice and text conversations across the GSM networks.

The company said the service will be available in the United States by the second quarter
of this year.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=6765

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Richard E. Willimon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:00:57 -0500

what kind of setup times between the two...

Richard E. Willimon
Communications & Electronics, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 3:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FastMobile completes push-to-talk test

SCHAUMBURG, Ill.—FastMobile said it successfully completed a voice
push-to-talk test
between Chicago and London using two standard mobile phones operating with
the company’s
fastxt walkie-talkie technology.

The company said the test used two standard mobile phones and a FastMobile
server, which
routed the digitized voice and text conversations across the GSM networks.

The company said the service will be available in the United States by the
second quarter
of this year.