Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 01/29/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:11:35 -0500

RICHARD SMITH NAMED ACTING CHIEF AND NANCY STEVENSON NAMED ACTING DEPUTY CHIEF OF CGB'S
POLICY DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511 
CGB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230622A1.doc>  
Report No: SES-00468 Released:  01/29/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INFORMATION
RE: ACTIONS TAKEN.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230616A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230616A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00629S Released:  01/29/2003.  STREAMLINED INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230617A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230617A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00467 Released:  01/29/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES RE:
SATELLITE RADIO APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230615A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230615A1.txt> 

Report No: 45411 Released:  01/29/2003.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230555A1.txt> 

Report No: 25411 Released:  01/29/2003.  BROADCAST APPLICATIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230558A1.txt> 

Report No: 3886 Released:  01/29/2003.  CABLE TELEVISION RELAY SERVICE (CARS)
APPLICATIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7000
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230579A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230579A1.txt> 

Report No: PGL03-1 Released:  01/29/2003.  LOW POWER/TELEVISION TRANSLATORS, CLASS A
TELEVISION: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION PERMITS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230627A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230627A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230627A1.txt> 

Report No: 1609 Released:  01/29/2003.  CABLE TELEVISION RELAY SERVICE (CARS) APPLICATIONS
RE: APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7000
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230602A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230602A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/29/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTALS PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB. Contact: 
Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230614A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230614A1.txt> 

Report No: 1401 Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230621A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230621A1.txt> 

Report No: 1403 Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230613A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230613A1.txt> 

Report No: 1400 Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230619A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230619A1.txt> 

Report No: 1400A Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230620A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230620A1.txt> 

Report No: 1402 Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230612A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230612A1.txt> 

Report No: 1405 Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230605A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230605A1.txt> 

Report No: 1404 Released:  01/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230604A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230604A1.txt> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 					TEXTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 GARIN STRATEGIC RESEARCH GROUP LLC, D/B/A PETER D. HART RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC., V. MCI
WORLDCOM COMMUNICATIONS, INC..   Issued erratum correcting file number for DA 02-3574,
released 12/24/2002. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications Consumers Division,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  01/28/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-225).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-225A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-225A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-225A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INSIDE WIRING AND CUSTOMER PREMISES
EQUIPMENT/IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CABLE TELEVISION CONSUMER PROTECTION AND COMPETITION ACT
OF 1992; CABLE HOME WIRING.   Granted in part, and denied in part the petitions for
reconsideration filed in response to the Report and Order. (Dkt No.  92-260). Action by: 
the Commission. Adopted:  01/21/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-9).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-9A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-9A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-9A1.txt> 

 CARDIFF COMMUNICATIONS PARTNERS II.   Granted the Petition for Reinstatement. Action by: 
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  01/28/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-223).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-223A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-223A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-223A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JANUARY 28, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 18:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/