Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subject: Nextel never returns money overcharged

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 05:27:42 -0500

Posted By: Kevin Judd

 mailto:[email-masked]

Subject: Nextel never returns money overcharged

Complaint:

I closed my account after one year contract with Nextel in June, 2002. Nextel still
charged my credit card in the following month. I immediately closed my credit card to
prevent more charges. Since June, I contacted Nextel many times (10 or 20 times?) and
faxed them to ask them returning money back to me.  They finally admitted they owe me
$81.92 but refuse to send money back to me. They told me it's company's policy not sending
check to customer. I complained and complained. Then they agree to send money back to me.
But for four months, I have not received check. Every time, I called them they "cannot
find request to send check" or they even told me the check is out. But they lied every
time. I filled a formal complain to FCC on October 11, 2002. (FCC Confirmation number:
4302129). Again I called Nextel Executive Escalation department. The woman (Vernita C.)
answered phone and promise to send check to me and I should received it with 7-15 days. I
already heard this kind of lie many times. So I don't believe it any more until I have the
check in my hands. In my opinion, Nextel acts just as same as Iraq. America can beat Iraq
but cannot beat the animal like Nextel. The only thing we can do is to complain every day
and refuse to use Nextel services. Share this information with your friends. Close account
with Nextel (of course, after contract period). I am not the only person HATE (I try not
to use the word "HATE" in my daily life, but for Nextel, I cannot find any better word to
describe my emotion to this junk). You can check NextelSucks.org to hear more terrible
stories. KEEP AWAY FROM NEXTEL, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ANIMAL.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/