Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 01/30/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:57:35 -0500

FLEXIBILITY GRANTED FOR MOBILE SATELLITE SERVICES.   FCC decided to permit certain mobile
satellite services (MSS) providers in three frequency bands to provide an ancillary
terrestrial component (ATC) to their satellite systems.  News Release. Adopted: 
01/29/2003. News Media Contact: Linda L. Haller 202-418-1408 or Robin Pence 418-0505  IB.
Contact James Ball 202-418-0427
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230757A5.txt> 

 FCC REALLOCATES SPECTRUM FOR NEW WIRELESS SERVICES.   The FCC reallocated spectrum that
can be used to provide a variety of new wireless services, including advanced wireless
services (AWS), commonly referred to as "Third Generation" or "IMT-2000.".  News Release.
(Dkt No 00-258). Adopted:  01/29/2003. News Media Contact: Lisa Gaisford, 418-7280  OET.
Contact Jamison Prime, 418-7474
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230754A4.txt> 

 Released:  01/30/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN F
BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  03-284).  WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-284A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-284A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-284A1.txt> 
 RCN TELECOM SERVICES, INC.   Granted complaint regarding unauthorized change of
subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Consumer & Governmental
Affairs Bureau. Adopted:  01/28/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-247).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-247A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-247A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-247A1.txt> 

 VERIZON WIRELESS (VAW) LLC (VERIZON).   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000.00 to Verizon for failing to comply with the painting specificaions required for
the registered structure and failing to repaint the structure as often as necessary in
order to maintain good visibility. Action by:  Chief, Enfocement Bureau. Adopted: 
01/28/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-217).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-217A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-217A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-217A1.txt> 

 MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS, INC. AND ICO GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS/CONSTELLATION
COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS, INC. AND ICO GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS.   Dismissed as moot the
applications for license modification and transfer of control. Action by:  Chief,
International Bureau. Adopted:  01/29/2003 by M&O. (DA No. 03-285).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-285A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-285A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-285A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-03-49-B Released:  01/29/2003.  REVISED INVENTORY AND AUCTION START DATE
FOR AUCTION OF LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  03-100).  WTB. Contact:  Joanne Epps
or Melvin Span at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-100A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-100A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-100A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-100A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-100A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-100A2.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/