Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Base Station Nextel Antenna Improves Nextel Indoor Signal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:36:51 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2003 1:34:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> That's nothing!  Do a search at www.ebay.com for "nextel yagi."  For 
> $65 bucks these antennas puportedly plug right into the handset.  I 
> suppose you mount the yagi on your hardhat!  ~Bulldog

Actually, you might have hit upon a good idea!  :)

Alan

---

From: "Bill Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:06:37 -0500

How many remember the metal hard hat with VHF whip on it that Motorola used
to sell?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 15:37
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Base Station Nextel Antenna Improves Nextel
Indoor Signal

Alan 

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861426.4212664.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3936_5802,FF.html> HGTV
Dream Home Giveaway

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2861426.4212664.1925585/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1394046/rand=984634574> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .