Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 01/22/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:44:32 -0500

Report No: 2590 Released:  01/22/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF ACTION IN
RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS. (Dkt No 99-325, 00-39).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230460A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230460A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230460A1.txt> 

Report No: 1395 Released:  01/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230457A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230457A1.txt> 

Report No: 1397 Released:  01/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230437A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230437A1.txt> 

Report No: 1394 Released:  01/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230456A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230456A1.txt> 

Report No: 1399 Released:  01/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230449A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230449A1.txt> 

Report No: 1398 Released:  01/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230448A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230448A1.txt> 

 SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$8,000 to South Central  for willfully and repeatedly violating Sections 17.47(a)(2),
17.48(a) and 17.51 of the Rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted: 
01/17/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-168).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-168A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-168A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-168A1.txt> 

 CHARLES W. FORTNER FINDER'S PREFERENCE REQUEST FOR STATION KNHK827 LICENSED TO J.E.
SUSSMAN D/B/A FOX SYSTEMS, DAYTON OH.   Dismissed the Application for Review filed by J.E.
Sussman. Action by:  Chief, Policy and Rules Branch, Commercial Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  01/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-171).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-171A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-171A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-171A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JANUARY 21, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 13:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/