Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 29/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:25:08 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS:

Hong Kong To Offer More 3G Licences 
(29/01/03, BWCS staff) The Hong Kong government is considering the award of two additional
3G licences as part of a review of its cellular licensing scheme...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Sony Ericsson Recharges Its Batteries 
(29/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Sony and Ericsson are to plough a further euros 300 million into
their mobile phone joint venture... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Another Handset Embarrassment for DoCoMo 
(29/01/2003, BWCS Staff) NTT DoCoMo of Japan is facing its largest ever replacement of
mobile handsets after it emerged that a battery fault could cause overheating in a popular
model of camera-equipped phone... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Carrier Services Contracts
- A vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/