Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 20/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:34:19 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS ...

KT May Join Delay Parade 
(20/01/2003, BWCS Staff) South Korea’s second largest mobile operator, KT, has indicated
that it too may be forced to postpone its planned launch of 3G services...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Starhub Moves Closer To EDGE 
(20/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Singapore operator Starhub is to stand-by its plans to introduce
EDGE services ahead of its full 3G roll-out... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Malaysian Operator Awaits 3G Green Light 
(20/01/03, BWCS staff) Telekom Malaysia is awaiting a final decision from the country’s
telecoms regulator before it is finally awarded its 3G spectrum....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/