Subject: [mobile-ip] failiure codes 77 and 78 in RFC3344

From: Hans Sjöstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:13:04 +0100

Hi,

Are there any reason why the failiure codes 77 and 78 defined in RFC3344 
aren't in the IANA Mobile IPv4 Numbers 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/mobileip-numbers

 From Section 3.4. Registration Reply in RFC3344
      77 invalid care-of address
      78 registration timeout

Are they obsoleted or invalidated for some reason, or are thay just 
plain forgotten by IANA?

Regards
/// Hasse

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:09:22 -0600

> Are they obsoleted or invalidated for some reason, or are thay just 

Just an error that they are not mentioned on the IANA page for Mobile IP.
I will get this corrected ASAP. Thanks for noticing.

> /// Hasse

-Basavaraj