Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Conference Northern Virginia Technology Council

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:38:37 -0500

The Washington Daybook - General News Events - Futures -- 8 a.m. Technology
 - Conference Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)

Story Filed: Friday, January 10, 2003 2:30 PM EST

Jan 10, 2003 (FIND, Inc./Agence France-Presse via COMTEX) -- TOPIC/SUBJECT: hosts a
conference on "Success
Factors for Unlocking the Potential of Wireless Technology."

PARTICIPANTS: Gene Huang, vice president, Health Facilitation, Cigna Healthcare; Daniel
Emig, director, Health and
Technology, Siemens Medical Systems; Launa Stewart, product manager, Industry Solutions,
Nextel; Steve Cooley, vice
president, Information Services, Medicorp Health System and Dr. Aamir Rehman, senior
director, Clinical Advisory Board
Company

DATE: January 14, 2003

LOCATION: Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel, 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, Va.

CONTACT:
                  Must register to attend

703-904-7878

http://online.nvtc.org/calendar/geteventinfo.cfm?event=JAN14-ITT

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/