Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Commissioner Statements to Senate Commerce, Science, Transportation Committe - 01/14/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:35:03 -0500

1/14/03

Statements of 
Chairman Michael K. Powell,
Commissioners Kathleen Q. Abernathy, 
Michael J. Copps, Kevin J. Martin, and 
Jonathan S. Adelstein 

Before the Committee on Commerce, 
Science and Transportation, 
United States Senate

Chairman Powell:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230241A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230241A2.pdf

Commissioner Abernathy
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230241A3.doc

Commissioner Copps
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230241A4.doc

Commissioner Martin
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230241A5.doc

Commissioner Adelstein
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230241A6.doc

http://www.fcc.gov/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/