Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MOTOWIRE, January 2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:12:57 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
   From: MOTOWIRE <[email-masked]>
Subject: MOTOWIRE, January 2003
     To: [email-masked]

[MOTOWIRE: A MOTOCODER(TM) Newsletter | Motorola: intelligence everywhere(TM)]
[New Tools for the New Year!]

                                                                Tip of the Month
                                                                (FAQ)

                                                                Q: How can I use
                                                                a Canvas object
                                                                to draw into the
                                                                system command
                                                                area in the
                                                                Motorola T720
                                                        [Image] J2ME™            [Image]
                                                                environment?

                                                                [Image]Click
                                                                       here for
                                                                       the
                                                                       answer to
                                                                       question
                                                                       #82.

          [New! More MOTOCODER(TM) Benefits in 2003]             New!
          [Image][Image]                         [Image]         Motorola®
                 Check out all the new benefits                  Device Matrix
                 now available to MOTOCODERS in
                 the new year. All membership                    Wouldn't it be
                 levels have been redesigned by                  nice to view
                 developers, for developers. Now                 all the
                 there are even more ways to get                 features of
                 reliable technical support and                  Motorola
                 real business opportunities.                    devices in one
                 Bonus! Certification is now                     concise
                 free of charge for qualified                    format? Now
                 applications. And CodeWarrior™                  determine
                 Wireless Studio is                      [Image] which features [Image]
                 complimentary!                                  and
                                                                 technologies
                 [Image]How has your membership                  correspond to
                        been enhanced in 2003?                   which devices
                        [Image]                                  in one,
                                                                 easy-to-read
                                                                 document.
          [New! J2ME(TM) 3.0 SDK with A830 Support]
          [Image][Image]                                         [Image]Start
                                                                        using
                 Work with the latest J2ME™ SDK and                     the
          [Image]benefit from numerous enhancements                     device
                 for performance and stability. This                    matrix.
                 version supports the A830 handset
                 and its gaming API, serial port                [Image]
                 connectivity and HTTPS protocol.
                 With 3.0, all devices will
                 demonstrate improved graphics                 J2ME™ Online
                 performance. Of course, you can also          Training
                 count on all of the functionality of
                 the previous SDK.                             Get ready to write
                                                               software for
                 [Image]Download the J2ME™ 3.0 SDK             Motorola
                        now.                                   Java™-enabled
                                                               devices. Take
                                                               advantage of
[Image]                                                        online training             [Image]
          [New! Style Guide for the A830]
            [Image][Image]                       [Image]       courses in Java
                                                               available from
                   Want to write for the A830,                 MOTOCODER™. Get an
                   the first commercially                      intro to Java. Or
                   available 3G device from                    get detailed
                   Motorola? Prepare with this                 training on MIDP
                   comprehensive technical                     programming for
                   document that includes               [Image]wireless devices. [Image]
                   interface style guidelines                  Whether you are a
                   required for all J2ME™                      novice or an
                   applications. Also contains                 experienced Java
                   main MIDP components. Get the               programmer, there
                   style guide and get ready to                is a course for
                   create compelling content for               you. And all are
                   this new-generation device.                 taught by
                                                               experienced
                   [Image]Download the A830                    instructors.
                          Style Guide. Available
                          Monday, Jan. 20th.                   [Image]Enroll now
                          [Image]                                     with your
                                                                      MOTOCODER™
                                                                      user ID and
          [New! Certification for the A830]                           password.
          [Image][Image]                                       [Image]
                 Got an A830 app that needs to be
          [Image]stamped with the Motorola Proven
                 logo? J2ME™ application                           Upcoming
                 certification for the Motorola®                   Events
                 A830 3G handset is here! You're
                 just a few steps away from                        Sun Tech
                 building your applications'                       Days
                 credibility, recognition and                      Feb. 3-4
                 marketability. Be one of the first                London,
                 to have a certified app on the                    England
                 A830. Put your app to the test
                 today.                                            Feb.
                                                                   26-28
                 [Image]Download the J2ME™ A830                    Yokohama,
                        Certification guide now.                   Japan

                                                                   April 8-9

                                                                   Beijing,
                                                            [Image]China     [Image]

                                                                   May 6-7
                                                                   Singapore

                                                                   3GSM
                                                                   Feb.17-21

                                                                   Cannes,
                                                                   France

                                                                   CeBit
                                                                   March
                                                                   12-19
                                                                   Hannover,
                                                                   Germany