Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Travelling Direct Connect-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:37:12 -0500

Travelling Direct Connect-
================================================

Today, January 2, we launch phase one of our Nationwide Direct
Connect(tm) feature in the New York, Connecticut/New Jersey, New England,
Florida, Southern California/Southern Nevada markets.  And on January 6
we'll add the Philadelphia and Baltimore/Washington markets. This is news
because now, when Nextel subscribers - customers and employees - travel
from one of these six enabled markets to another, they can use the
Direct Connect(tm) digital walkie-talkie feature to communicate with
subscribers in that market.  And they can use Direct Connect to contact any
other subscriber who travels with them.

Our phase one roll out will progress over the next few months as we
continue to launch new markets, and we will keep you updated on that
progress.  And once that work is complete, we will begin to launch phase
two, which will allow any Nextel subscriber to use Direct Connect to
contact any other Nextel subscriber anywhere on the Nextel network.  In the
meantime, I encourage you to spread the word about Nationwide Direct
Connect and the advantages this feature offers to our customers.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/