Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon Ordered to Reveal User Name

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:32:09 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Verizon Ordered to Reveal User Name

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

January 21, 2003

A federal judge ordered Verizon to turn over the name of an Internet
subscriber who allegedly made songs broadly available online. The ruling is
a victory for entertainment companies.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1043175088163002224,00.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:34:08 -0800

>Subject: Verizon Ordered to Reveal User Name

THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO SUBSCRIBERS.

DOH! :)

Evan

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:36:07 -0800

<SNIP>

Quick Yahoo search pulls up 
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030121/ap_wo_en_po/na_fin_us_downloading_music_1

Evan