Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] BIZCOM website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:27:07 EST

In a message dated 1/19/2003 1:03:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Alan T, 
> Cheap is relative. Please send me a list. 
> Maybe theres's something useful. A few channels in Death Valley aren't
> worth much. 
> 
> But I may be wrong.
> Jack Daniel
> 

Actually....... those same channels in Death Valley might be VERY valuable to 
an Indian tribe that has a casino there (if there were one, I'm not 
suggesting that there is, you just never know)........ <smile>

Maybe you, me and Todd need to caucus!

---

From: Don Root <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:59:53 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:
> Actually....... those same channels in Death Valley might be VERY 
> valuable to an Indian tribe that has a casino there (if there were one, 
> I'm not suggesting that there is, you just never know)........ <smile>

Only if that indian tribe didn't care about talking to any of the (very 
limited) public safety resources around the casino responsible with 
supporting the public safety there - all of which are on 150 - 174.

But I may be wrong, too.
Don Root
(CA Office of Emergency Services)

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/