Subject: [NEXTEL-1] More on the Amendment of FCC Rules Concerning Airport Terminal Use Frequencies in Private Land Mobile Radio Services the 450-470 MHz Band of the

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:00:17 -0500

Amendment of FCC Rules Concerning  Airport Terminal Use Frequencies in the 450-470 MHz
Band of the 
Private Land Mobile Radio Services

WT Docket No. 02-318

Text of FCC's 
Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking (RM-10184)
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513298432

Badgerland Communications, Inc.  Comments
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513389531

Forest Industries Telecommunications
and MRFAC Comments
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513399078

Land Mobile Communications Council Comments
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513399122

American Hospital Association
Task Force on Medical Telemetry
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513399234

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/