Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 15/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:19:11 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS ...

SingTel Back On 3G Track 
(15/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Following last year’s decision to postpone its 3G rollout,
SingTel will award contracts for its W-CDMA network by the middle of this year...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Dell and Wayport Partner On W-LANs 
(15/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Leading PC maker Dell is teaming up with US wireless LAN hotspot
operator Wayport to promote W-LAN usage... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

3G Confusion Reigns in China 
(15/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Weekend reports in the Chinese media that the government was
planning to award 3G licences have sparked a confusing response from the telecoms
ministry... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Pump Up The Volume - Brand new report from BWCS examining the market for mobile music
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/