Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re::Anderson 2D model

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:38:47 -0500

Derrick:

The Anderson 2D model was originally described in detail in a Telecommunication Industry
Association (TIA) document entitled
"Wireless Communications Systems - Performance in Noise and Interference-Limited
Situations - Recommended Methods for
Technology-Independent Modeling, Simulation and Verification" Also known as TSB88-A, June
1999, with Addendum 1, January, 2002.

The model is also described in a new book written by me and just published this month
entitled "Fixed Broadband Wireless System
Design," January, 2003, available from John Wiley & Sons (www.wiley.com).

Finally, comparisons of the model prediction performance (along with other models) versus
measurements over a wide range of
frequencies can be found  in:  H.R. Anderson, "New 2D physical EM propagation model
selected," IEEE Vehicular Technology
Society News, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 15-22, August, 1997.

Regards,

Harry

------------------------------------
Harry R. Anderson, Ph.D., P.E.
Consulting Engineer

[email-masked] wrote:

> Does anyone know where I could get information regarding the Anderson 2D model (application for GSM cellular/PCS)?  Thanks.
>
> J. Derrick Smith

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/