Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LJK-Junior Low Cost Vehicle Tracking Product

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:57:21 -0500

( BW)(NV-INTERTRAK-3)(NMRX) InterTrak, Televoke & Numerex
Introduce LJK-Junior Low Cost Vehicle Tracking Product;``Security is More
Important Than Ever Before''

Business Editors/High-Tech Writers
2003 International CES

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 9, 2003--InterTrak Tracking Services, L.L.C.
(www.trackmenow.com), responding to dealer requests for a simplified version of their
successful
LJK-EXT GPS vehicle tracking product is proud to announce that it will be showing its new
LJK-Junior model at the 2003 Consumer Electronics Show.
The show takes place in Las Vegas, from January 9-12, 2003, Booth 4856. The LJK-Junior
includes two inputs, three outputs and independently mounted combination Cellular/GPS
hi-gain
antennas. "The LJK-Junior culminates our dealer field experience and includes the most
popular
product features, yet the LJK-Junior is simple to install coupled with a lower MSRP," says
Barnet
Fagel, InterTrak's Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Fagel added "We have been in the
market
for the last two years collecting real world market information that has been used to
define the new
LJK-Junior to appeal to mass market buyers."

About InterTrak

InterTrak L.L.C. has offices in Frisco, Texas and Chicago whose employees have accumulated
20
years of vehicle security and tracking experience. InterTrak now markets the most cost
efficient
vehicle location products and service in North America. Coupling the combined industry
talents of its
corporate staff InterTrak is well positioned to take advantage of the burgeoning
Telematics market.
Combining the communications power of the Internet, Cellular Communications, and the
Global
Positioning System (GPS), InterTrak promises to be the bright star on the automotive
location
horizon. For additional information on InterTrak's products and services call1-866-FINDME1

(346-3631) or visit us www.trackmenow.com.

About Televoke

Televoke "connects people to things" by providing an automated web and telephony service
platform that enables individuals and enterprises to track and control valuable assets
(e.g., people or
vehicle). For the first time ever, businesses and their customers can be proactively
notified via phone,
pager or email when a valuable fixed or mobile asset is at risk. The Televoke service
platform can be
customized and branded for any partner, and integrated with virtually any enterprise
system,
hardware device, GPS or other location technology, wireless or wire line network. For more

information on Televoke, visit www.televoke.com or send an email to [email-masked].

About Numerex

Numerex (Nasdaq:NMRX) is a technology company comprised of operating subsidiaries that
develop and market a wide range of communications products and services. The Company's
primary
focus is wireless data communications utilizing proprietary network technologies. The
Company
primarily offers products and services in wireless data communications through
Cellemetry(R) and
Data1Source(TM), and digital multimedia through PowerPlay(TM). These services enable
customers
around the globe to monitor and move information for a variety of applications from home
and
business security to distance learning. In addition, the Company offers wire line alarm
security
products and services, as well as telecommunications network operational support systems.
For more
information on Numerex, please visit our Web site at: http://www.nmrx.com.

--30--lr/da*

CONTACT: InterTrak L.L.C., Frisco
Barnet Fagel, 1-866-FINDME1 (346-3631) Ext. 111
[email-masked]

KEYWORD: TEXAS NEVADA TRACK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE COMPUTERS/ELECTRONICS AUTOMOTIVE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS PRODUCT TRADESHOW
SOURCE: InterTrak Tracking Services, L.L.C.

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/f_headline.cgi?day0/230090318&ticker=nmrx

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/