Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC's stategic plans & policy presentations - 01/15/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:28:39 -0500

FCC's Open Commission Meeting
January 15, 2003

Presentations  

Office of Managing Director
PowerPoint 1.4 MB | Acrobat 923 KB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/omd.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/omd.pdf

Enforcement Bureau
PowerPoint 508 KB | Acrobat 640 KB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/eb.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/eb.pdf

Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
PowerPoint 1.5 MB | Acrobat 1.3 MB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/cgb.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/cgb.pdf

Office of Engineering & Technology
PowerPoint 8.4 MB | Acrobat 1.9 MB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/oet.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/oet.pdf

Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
PowerPoint 583 KB | Acrobat 287 KB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/wtb.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/wtb.pdf

International Bureau
PowerPoint 963 KB | Acrobat 1.7 MB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/ib.pps
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/ib.pdf

Wireline Competition Bureau
PowerPoint 218 KB | Acrobat 174 KB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/wcb.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/wcb.pdf

Media Bureau
PowerPoint 343 KB | Acrobat 821 KB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/mb.ppt
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/mb.pdf

All 8 Presentations
PowerPoint files, zipped 11.7 MB | Acrobat files, zipped 4.8 MB

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/presentations-ppt.zip
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/presentations/2003/011503/presentations-pdf.zip

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/