Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 1/24/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:36:54 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Daily Digest - 1/24/2003
To: "FCC Daily Digest" <[email-masked]>

Daily Digest 

Vol. 22 No. 16                                                  January 24, 2003
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE DATED AND RELEASED TODAY:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 					 NEWS RELEASES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 FCC FILINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230504A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230504A1.pdf> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202) 418-0504 
OMR <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230530A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230530A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230530A1.txt> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 					PUBLIC NOTICES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Released:  01/24/2003.  WTB ACTION REGION 1 (ALABAMA) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES THIRD MEETING. (DA No.  03-198).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-198A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-198A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-198A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/24/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION 40 (NORTHERN
TEXAS) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES THIRD MEETING. (DA No.  03-199).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-199A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-199A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-199A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/24/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION 54 (SOUTHERN
LAKE MICHIGAN) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES EIGHTH PLANNING MEETING.
(DA No.  03-200).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-200A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-200A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-200A1.txt> 

 CITY OF CHICAGOFOR MODIFICATION OF LICENSES FOR PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO SERVICES
STATIONS WPFY216, WPFY219, AND WNDW413, CHICAGO, ILINOIS AND REQUEST FOR WAVIVER OF
INTER-CATEGORY SHARING FREEZE IN THE 806-821/851-866 MHZ BANDS.   Granted the waiver
requests. Action by:  Chief, Private Safety and Public Wireless Division, Wireline
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  01/13/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-88).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-88A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-88A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-88A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JANUARY 23, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 15:

 POWELL ANNOUNCES CHANGES IN WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU; TOM SUGRUE TO LEAVE FCC,
JOHN MULETA TO BE NAMED BUREAU CHIEF.  News Release. News Media Contact: Robin Pence
202-418-0505  WTB. Contact Lauren Kravetz Patrich 202-418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230510A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230510A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230510A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/23/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT- DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230516A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230516A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230516A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/