Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RFP in Oregon

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:07:59 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  RFP in Oregon

here is a RF in oregon if anyone is interested..Mike S

REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS Frontier TeleNet/TRICOM, an ORS190 entity representing 
Gilliam, Sherman and Wheeler counties and the North Central Education School 
District, requests proposals for construction of a turnkey licensed wireless 
telecommunications system to serve public benefit purposes over four thousand 
square miles in the three counties. System will include a minimum of 10 
towers from 20' to 150', remote power generation equipment, heated 8'x10' 
shelters and all ancillary equipment and electronics necessary to the 
operation of a 45Mb telecommunications infrastructure. Successful bidder will 
have significant experience in the proven quality construction of similar 
large-scale systems. Frontier TeleNet/TRICOM reserves the right to reject any 
or all proposals, bids or responses; further reserves the right to accept any 
proposal, bid or response that in the sole judgment and at the sole 
discretion of the Directors is deemed in the best interests of the citizens 
of Gilliam, Sherman and Wheeler counties and the North Central Education 
District. Five sealed copies of the response shall be delivered to the Office 
of the North Central Education Service District Offices at 135 S. Main 
Street, Condon, Oregon 97823 not later than 12:00 p.m., January 30,2003. 
Questions concerning this matter should be directed to Rob Myers, 
(541)384-6331 or E-mail [email-masked] or Scott Carter, (541)384-2762 
or [email-masked].

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/