Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Burson-Marsteller Awarded Public Relations Contract to Promote Stellar Internet Monitoring

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:38:57 -0500

Burson-Marsteller Awarded Public Relations Contract to Promote Stellar Internet
 Monitoring

Story Filed: Monday, January 27, 2003 5:32 AM EST

MIAMI, Jan 27, 2003 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Burson-Marsteller, a global leader in
public relations and strategic
communications and the state's largest public relations firm, has been selected by Bonita
Springs-based Stellar Internet
Monitoring (StellarIM) as its agency-of-record. B-M will execute a global campaign to
promote the company's real-time
Web-based solution that allows businesses to monitor Internet misuse. According to IDC
Research, Internet misuse at work is
now a $63 billion liability for corporate America.

The campaign will raise awareness for StellarIM's brand and its leading technology. The
program will include media relations,
consumer outreach and executive positioning.

"Burson-Marsteller, as the largest public relations firm in Florida, impressed us with its
track record in the Internet sector and its
media relations expertise," said Richard Schmidt, president and chief executive officer.
"Also, the firm's international presence
made it a logical choice to lead StellarIM's public relations campaign."

Stellar Internet Monitoring is one of a number of technology-oriented clients who are part
of Burson-Marsteller Florida's client
roster. Others include SAP, NII Holdings (formerly Nextel International), Telefonica Data,
and others.

"Internet monitoring allows companies to actively supervise their employees, just like
they did prior to the advent of the
Internet," added Amy Federman, Burson-Marsteller Florida's director of media and client
services. "Burson-Marsteller's
technology and media expertise will allow us to further position StellarIM as a leading
Internet Monitoring business solution."

http://library.northernlight.com/FB20030127630000040.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/