Subject: [NEXTEL-1] mywirelesskit

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:17:10 -0500

mywirelesskit , #1 guide for your wireless needs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

      Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

       Site search Web search

      Welcome to mywirelesskit.com your best resource for tech support and
advice on wireless products. If you are planning to buy a wireless gadget
like a PDA , MP3 player or a cell phone and are looking for advice then
click here  to browse some useful buying guides like Handheld buying guide
Cellular Phone buying guide  Digital Camera   laptops

      Become an editor - About Us - Contact Us - Terms of Service - Site
map - Wireless search engine - Developer's help - Wireless education -
support this site

                  Wireless industry

            Did you know???... Nokia, which now dominates wireless
communications worldwide, started in 1865 as a small timber concern in rural
Finland. A little more than 100 years later, it merged with a rubber works
company and a cabling firm to form the Nokia Corporation. In the late 1970s
and '80s, the energetic and charming Kari Kairamo guided the company's
transformation into a diversified, global corporation that led many
extraordinary advances in portable communications. Tragically, the mercurial
Kairamo committed suicide in 1988. ...read more

            Multimedia messaging the latest in mobile communication Mobile
messaging is practically the first data communication service in the
wireless domain. It is a major advance on the conventional practice of
providing only voice communication service over the wireless interface.
Thus, mobile messaging is the initial step to bring the Internet to wireless
terminals and has considerable importance both for mobile communication and
the Internet. Mobile Messaging provides an in-depth description of messaging
technologies supported by mobile networks. It covers the Short Message
Service (SMS), Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS) through to the more complex
and emerging Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). ... read more

            Extend your palm as a remote control device I always wished that
my handheld device would just work like a remote…well that wish can be true
now….with Philips Pronto product line of display-centric remote controls.
With this one can configure all his home electronic gadgets such as TVs ,
VCRs , CD Players etc…. read more.....click here for more industry news

                  PALM help

            SD Card Formatting
            Question I bought a m515 and am trying to use my Sandisk 128 Mb
SD card. It's an extra card that I was using with a RCA RD1080 MP3 player.
While in use for that, it had to be formatted to FAT (Not FAT32). Assuming
that the m515 cards utilize FAT32, I formatted the card to its original
FAT32 state in an external card reader/writer. When I put it into the m515,
nothing much happens. I thought that maybe it has some propietary
formatting, so I tried to format the card using the m515. A box came up
which said "FORMATTING", but after 5 minutes it was still there. I assumed
it to be stuck (frozen) so I did a RESET and removed the card. Can the m515
use a 128 Mb SD card ? And, if so, how long should it take the 515 to format
it ? ...click here for answer

            Best games to play on your Palm On Hand Crosswords  Wrap your
mind around 100 puzzles edited by puzzle pro Timothy Parker from Universal
Crossword. With its easy-to-use interface, handy pop-up hints, and keyboard
or Graffiti entry options, crosswords have never been so portable. You can
also resize both the text and puzzle for easier gameplay. Best of all, the
software's download feature lets you load new puzzles every day from a
variety of major newspapers. Plus, players get a bonus version of Sega
Swirl, the highly addictive puzzle game. ...learn more

                  Archos jukebox help

            Rockbox 1.3 & Playlists
            Question I just loaded v1.3 of the RockBox firmware and have a
small problem with my playlists. Everytime I go to run any of my old
playlists that were created with MusicMatch Jukebox and save as .m3u files
they no longer work. They did work under the Archos 5.07a firmware. It reads
the list then gets to the end and says or something to that effect. Any
suggestions? I really like the mods the RockBox guys have done, but I cannot
live without the playlists either. Thanks in advance for the help....
...click here for answer

                  Archos multimedia help

            Video conversion in VirtualDub
            Question I've been creating my own captured videos for quite
some time using DivX and VirtualDub but am confused on the proper settings
for using on the AJMM device. When I use the front end included, the setting
use DivX, not an MPEG4 encoder. Was an MPEG4 encoder included? How do it get
it in the right format? ...click here for answer

                  mywirelesskit's preferred Tech user groups -   Browse
these most imformative Technology user groups and get to know what the
experts are discussing click here to know more

                  Wireless Help Newsletters -   Are you having any problem
with your Palm or MP3 player...then browse these informative
newsletters...for the solutions to your problems... Archosjukebox , PJB100 ,
Archosmultimedia , mseries..#1palm discussion group , Digital photography

                  Are you new to wireless technology and would like to know
more about it....click here to access the wealth of wireless knowledge

   This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.