Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T Wireless earns top marks in Chicago

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 04:34:30 -0500

AT&T Wireless earns top marks in Chicago

AT&T Wireless earned a 93% satisfaction rating in overall quality, the highest among
Chicago's seven wireless carriers in a survey conducted by Chicago Consumers' Checkbook.
The new consumer magazine, which launched on January 16, polled more than 2,000 wireless
users in the Chicagoland area. AT&T also beat out the competition in four other survey
categories: being able to get connections in local area, being able to get connection when
traveling, quality of sound and how clearly charges are explained in advance.

"Our first priority is satisfaction among our wireless customers of Chicago," said Jim
Johnson, vice president and general manager, AT&T Wireless, Chicago. "We are proud to be
recognized in Chicago and directly attribute it to our employees' dedication and
commitment to providing quality service and ensuring customer satisfaction."

Survey categories were: being able to get connections in local area, being able to get
connections when traveling, not having calls dropped, quality of sound, how clearly
charges are explained in advance, clarity of bills, accuracy of bills and overall quality.

This recognition follows AT&T Wireless' second consecutive J.D. Power and Associates award
in Chicago for Highest Overall Customer Satisfaction in November, 2002.
Posted to the site on 23-Jan-03

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/