Subject: [NEXTEL-1] A Hot Job from Rik Rasmussen

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jan 2003 12:32:24 -0000

This Hot Job has been forwarded to you by Rik Rasmussen from www.hotjobs.com

Message:
Someone here may be interested in this job:

You can apply to this job at:
http://www.hotjobs.com/cgi-bin/job-show?J__PINDEX=J104373ZL

ABOUT US: 

Industrial Communications is one of the most established and diverse
wireless communications companies in the United States, providing
powerful communications solutions to businesses throughout New England
and Southern Florida. Our mission is to work with individual customers
to identify and design the best solution/system for their business and
provide them with quality and innovative products, the best value for
their money, and superior customer service and support. 

Founded in 1974, Industrial Communications offers a comprehensive range
of communications services and products. These include tower and
electrical contracting, antenna site rental and management, and wireless
two-way communications networks and services. 

Lead Two Way Radio/RF Technician 

JOB DESCRIPTION: 

Experienced Lead Two Way Radio/RF Technician to trouble shoot, repair
and maintain RF base stations, repeaters & equipment in the shop and
field. Respond to and resolve complex site outages and equipment
failures as well as bring new sites on-line. Will be part of a 24 hour,
7day a week "on call" schedule. Military or formal technical schooling
as well as 3 to 5 years two-way radio, cellular and microwave
experience. Motorola experience a plus. Familiarity with electronic test
equipment, use of laptop computers, MS Word and Excel, etc. Good
communications skills, both verbal as well as written and a good driving
record. 

Industrial Communications offers an excellent slary commensurate with
experience and benefits package to include BC/BS and dental, 401K with
company matching, company vehicle, paid vacations and holidays. 

This position does not offer relocation. Local candidates only please. 

Contact us 

   Industrial Communications 

      Attn. Lou Paress 

         40 Lone Street 

            Marshfield, MA 02050 

               Fax number: 781-837-4000 

                  E-Mail: [email-masked] 

                     Web Address: www.industrialcommunications.com 

"The sender of this email thought that you might be interested in a job they found while searching job postings on www.hotjobs.com. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, HotJobs.com cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Therefore, the email address set forth in the "from" box of this email may not be the email address of the actual sender of this email.  The terms of use of HotJobs.com prohibit the sender of this email from impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their affiliation with a person or entity or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.  

Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of HotJobs.com users, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." 

HotJobs.com acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to the HotJobs.com terms of use, HotJobs.com may investigate the allegation. HotJobs.com has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability or completeness, of the information in this email or accessible from this email." 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/