Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subject: NEW CUSTOMER NEGLECTED

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 05:24:03 -0500

Posted By: Annette

 mailto:[email-masked]

Subject: NEW CUSTOMER NEGLECTED

Complaint:

I am a new Nextel account holder and I have no knowledge of my account number because I
never received my first bill. I have the unlimited incoming calls plan for $59.99, an
extra $10.00 for unlimited nights & weekend, and a $3.00 for insurance on the phone. I
contacted Nextel numerous of times to correct this matter with no avail. On one accession
I was informed that I used under 400 minutes and my bill was over $200.00, but still no
bill was sent to verify the minutes that was charged to my account. I have 500 minutes to
use a month and I don’t know why I am being charged $200.00 and I did not exceed the
monthly minutes. Next, I was sent a text message this morning (8-12-02) to call Nextel,
which was the collection department informing me that my payment was late. I informed the
collection department of my problem and she gave me a distasteful attitude and said that
there were no notes on the account of this matter and I needed to make a payment. I was
outraged and displeased with the service that I was rendered from Nextel and after my
one-year contract has ended I will no longer choose to be a customer of Nextel if this is
how I am going to be neglected as a new fledge customer.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/