Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 01/16/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:03:05 -0500

Released:  01/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230343A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230343A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230343A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON PETITIONS FOR
EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINE FOR SUPPORT OF ROAMING BY WIRELESS END-USERS WITH PORTED OR
POOLED NUMBERS. (DA No.  03-148). (Dkt No 99-200, 01-184, 95-200). Comments Due: 
02/13/2003. Reply Comments Due:  02/27/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Peter Trachtenberg at (202)
418-7369, TTY: (202) 418-1169
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-148A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-148A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-148A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-44 Released:  01/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No. 
03-141).  WTB. Contact:  FCC Form 159 and Refunds: Tim Dates at (202) 418-0578, Legal and
Licensing Issues: Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307or Brian Baranoff at (202) 418-7143
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-141A5.txt> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 GREG NEWBERRY D/B/A PAHSIMEROI AGRICULTURE TO MODIFY 800 MHZ RADIO STATIONS AND CHEVAS
PEAK ASSOCIATES LLC TO OPERATE AN 800 MHZ BUSINESS RADIO POOL STATION.   Dismissed the
Informal Petition to Deny filed by Gem State Communications, Inc. on December 3, 2001.
Action by:  Deputy Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireliness Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  01/13/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-81).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-81A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-81A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-81A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/