Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 01/08/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:20:01 -0500

Report No: 1383 Released:  01/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230094A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230094A1.txt> 

Report No: 1385 Released:  01/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230087A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230087A1.txt> 

Report No: 1382 Released:  01/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230093A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230093A1.txt> 

Report No: 1387 Released:  01/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF  CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230078A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230078A1.txt> 

Report No: 1386 Released:  01/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230077A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230077A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/