Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXT OF KIN

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:40:36 -0500

Ladies & Gentlemen:

I'm RICH!........... Do to my new-found and unexpected wealth below I will be retiring to
Germany tomorrow. My new address will be the Autobahn somewhere outside a major
city..................and then I woke up.

For those who don't know the letter below is a popular scam to gain access to your bank
account, for more info check out www.fbi.gov.

This has been a public service announcement brought to by the people at Nextel-1.

WILLIAMS AKU wrote:

> I am a Nigerian,25years in possession of my dad's properties.I lost him in
> a plane crash.He was the Minister for sport here in Nigeria
> before he died .Since then I have been in charge of his business and I have
> got no problem with that since I have been doing that before
> his death.I received a letter from his bank notifying me of his account in
> one
> of the banks in Nigeria that worth 47.5 Million dollars which he got from a
> computer deal he did with the Federal Government of Nigeria.
> As a result of this notification I have wrote a letter through my Lawyer to
> the bank to transfer the Money to AIR BURN SECURITY AND
> EXCHARGE CORPORA!! ! TION AMSTERDAM - HOLLAND, in which I have successfully
> carried out in the last two month. Since I am his next
> of kin ,it was so easy for me in doing this without the knowledge of my
> family members .I want to try as much as possible to transfer
> this money out of this Security Company before my family members got toknow
> about
> this .
> I know that this issue is a very sensitive one and it should not be discuss
> on the net. .Why dont you send me your phone # and your Fax
> # ? so that, I will get in touch with you .This deal is a risk free one and
> your gain shall be 40% of this money provided you
> co-operate with me .Remember not to tell anybody about this deal because my
> daddy happens to be very popular person even after his
>
> death.
>
> Take care of yourself.
>
> WILLIAMS AKU

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/