Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PCI Marketing Granted Exclusive Distribution Rights for Arrista's New

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:37:09 -0500

PCI Marketing Granted Exclusive Distribution Rights for Arrista's New
SignalReach Cellular Amplification Products
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-01-09

FT. WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 9, 2003--PCCI subsidiary,
Progressive Concepts, Inc. (PCI) announced today that its wholesale
division, PCI Marketing was recently granted the exclusive distribution rights
in the U.S. for all Arrista Technologies, Inc. SignalReach(TM) intelligent
cellular signal amplification products, including automotive and desktop
applications.

The high growth of cellular use has posed challenges to service providers,
such as variable quality of coverage due to terrain, buildings and other
interference. SignalReach signal amplifier products are designed to reduce
problems with signal fade and dropped calls while improving overall voice
quality.

SignalReach products are multi-network compatible devices that use a
unique, patent-pending gain control system to ensure that optimal power
levels are maintained from the cellular telephone into the network, and may
be used with cellular tri-mode and dual band telephones.

SignalReach amplification products can also provide coverage in areas
beyond the normal reach of cellular telephones. Arrista's breakthrough
cellular signal boosting technologies especially enhance the performance of
cradle-mounted cellular telephones in automobiles, resulting in wider
coverage, less signal fading due to buildings in urban environments, and
increased coverage when used in rural areas.

Joe Carey, President of Arrista Technologies stated, "By continuously
monitoring and adjusting cell phone signal broadcasting strength, our
intelligent family of mobile and desktop signal amplifiers make the best use
of cellular output and receiver capabilities, and are the most advanced
products of this type on the market today. We are very pleased to have PCI
Marketing as our exclusive partner for distributing these exciting new
products."

"Once again, PCI Marketing is at the forefront of important cellular
technology and innovation," stated Robert McMurrey, Chairman of PCCI.
"Cellular providers, as well as our large customer base of automotive and
commercial resellers will find these products to be of great benefit to their
customers, as the issues of signal quality continue to grow."

SignalReach products are compatible with virtually all current wireless
network providers, products and technologies, including GSM, CDMA,
TDMA, AMPS, PCS, Nextel, and RF networks, at 800, 850, 900, 1800 and
1900 MHz.

About PCI Marketing

A division of Progressive Concepts, Inc., PCI Marketing (PCIM) leverages
the parent company's buying power to distribute wireless and consumer
electronics products worldwide. PCIM customers include smaller retailers,
resellers, agents, RSA/MSA carriers, and the O.E.M. market, including auto
dealers, automotive aftermarket outfitters, van converters, motor home
builders, boat manufacturers, limousine builders, automobile dealer
expediters, even aircraft fitters. Customers can order by phone, mail and the
Internet, as well as face-to-face with specialized account representatives.
For more information, please call us at 800-245-4411, or visit our website at
www.pcimktg.com.

About Progressive Concepts Communications, Inc.

Ft. Worth based Progressive Concepts Communications, Inc. (PCCI) is a
private company holding controlling interests in a number of operating
entities, the largest consisting of publicly held Teletouch
Communications, Inc. (Amex:TLL), and privately held Progressive Concepts,
Inc., the operator of PCI Marketing. More information about Progressive
Concepts, Inc. can be found at the company's web site:
http://www.hawkpci.com.

About Arrista Technologies Inc.

Arrista Technologies Inc. is a Canadian wireless technology company, and
manufacturer of the SignalReach(TM) innovative, high-quality wireless signal
amplification and consumer convenience products for the automotive,
residential and commercial markets. The SignalReach product family
includes the SA-series of mobile signal amplifiers, the DS-series of desk-top
RF stations and the SN-series of Smart Node intelligent modems, for
industrial and commercial public switching applications. For more
information, please visit www.signalreach.com.

Certain statements and projections contained in this press release,
including, without limitation, statements containing the words "expects,"
"plans," "anticipates," "believes," or words of similar import, constitute
"forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The statements in this press release which
are not historical fact are forward-looking statements that involve risks and
uncertainties including, but not limited to, services provided, pricing by
competitors, entry of new competitors, changes in the consumer electronics
and wireless communications industries, regulatory approvals and
developments and other risks detailed in current filings with the Securities
and Exchange Commission, including Teletouch's most recently filed
Annual Report on Form 10-K (copies of which may be accessed through the
SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov), that could cause actual future
results and events to differ materially from those currently anticipated.
Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking
statements projections.

Publication date: 2003-01-09

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=35752204&ID=cnniw&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/