Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 900 MHz Consensus Group

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:43:05 -0500

Hello all:

At the request of clients, we are forming a response group to the Consensus
Plan Response in regards to the framework for Nextel's temporary move to 900
MHz.  The group is calling itself the "900 MHz Consensus Group" and has
concerns on how incumbents may be affected by the potential move.  This will
provide insight to the recent Consensus filing in areas that may have needed
further definition.

If you are a holder of 900 MHz spectrum, please contact me offline at the
e-mail or phone number below.

Todd Ellis
Operations Manager, Telecommunications Division
Booth & Associates, Inc., a Utility Services Associates company
An Employee-Owned Business
1011 Schaub Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone: (919) 851-8770, ext. 109  Fax:  (919) 859-5918
Cellular:  (919) 418-3358  Alpha Pager:  (877) 205-9320
E-mail:  [email-masked]
Two-way SMS: [email-masked]
Web:  www.booth-assoc.com
Telecommunications, Transmission & Distribution, System Planning and Special
Projects,
Mapping and Field Services, Substations & Relaying, Strategic & Financial
Services

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/