Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy, Paulee, Bumbling Barry and Paul B. could sure use this guys services.......

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 02:42:18 -0500

Timmy, Paulee, Bumbling Barry and Paul B. could sure use this guys services.......

<Snip>  >Although his firm will offer lobbying services, it also will provide executive
and leadership coaching as well as economic development consulting........<<

>>>Kessler says he started the firm after seven years with Locke Liddell
because he felt a sense of responsibility to help produce leaders with
strong moral and ethical values.<<<<<

================================================================================
Lobbyist leaves Locke Liddell to launch own firm

Austin lobbyist Ron Kessler has left law firm Locke Liddell & Sapp LLP
to start his own firm, RonKesslerGroup LLC.

Kessler will continue to
lobby for clients such at
Reston, Va.-based
Nextel
Communications Inc.
[Nasdaq: NXTL],
Maplewood,
Minn.-based 3M Co.
[NYSE: MMM] and
electronics industry
trade group AeA.

Although his firm will
offer lobbying services,
it also will provide executive and leadership coaching as well as economic
development consulting. Kessler is former chairman of the Greater Austin
Chamber of Commerce.

Kessler says he started the firm after seven years with Locke Liddell
because he felt a sense of responsibility to help produce leaders with
strong moral and ethical values.

"Trust, transparency and truth cannot be legislated. The answer to restoring
trust begins with value-based leaders taking personal responsibility,"
Kessler says. "I want to help clients learn to lead from their strengths as
part of the operating principals of their enterprise."

Kessler's office is at 501 Congress Ave.
in downtown Austin within space leased
by Austin accounting firm Maxwell
Locke & Ritter LLP.

http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/stories/2003/01/06/daily19.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/