Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nebraska articles of incorporation

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:35:28 -0500

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=36219215&ID=cnniw&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

News

IndustryWatch

Aerospace/Defense

Auto

Aviation

Banking

Business and Finance

- Bankruptcy

- Dividends/Earnings

- Executives

- Intellect. Prop.

- Investments

- Investors

- IPO's

- Joint Ventures

- Labor

- Mergers & Acq.

- Mortgages/Loans

- Products

- Reg. and Taxes

- Venture Capital

Chemicals

Computers

Economy/Markets

Energy

Entertainment

Environment

Food

Government

Healthcare

Insurance

Internet

Metals & Minerals

Real Estate

Retail

Small Business

Telecommunications

Transportation

Travel

Utilities

searchIndustryWatch

Markets &
Stocks

Commentary

Technology

Personal Finance

Retirement

Mutual Funds

Money 101

Money's Best

Track your
stocks

Calculators

CNNfn
on TV

Services

CNN.com

CNNSI.com

MONEY
Magazine
Customer
Service

E-MAIL
NEWSLETTERS
sign
up!

MOBILE NEWS
•AvantGo

sign
up!

Nebraska articles of incorporation

Source: Omaha World - Herald

Publication date: 2003-01-27

Partial listing of firms that filed with Secretary of State's
Office in December. Entries give name of firm, type of organization
(Nebraska-based corporation unless otherwise noted: foreign is non-
Nebraska, L.L.C. is limited liability company, G.P. is general
partnership, P.C. is professional corporation, L.P. is limited
partnership) and registered agent.

DIVERSIFIED CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE INC., BUSINESS FILINGS
INC., LINCOLN

HUFFMAN PHOTOGRAPHY INC., TROY L. HUFFMAN, LINCOLN

ROYA CONSULTING INC., MOJTABA FATEMI, LINCOLN

LAMP AND MCTAGGART INC., NATHAN LAMP, LINCOLN

WORK U.S.A. SPECIALTIES INC., ALAN D. MASILKO, LINCOLN

MASILKO ENTERPRISES INC., ALAN D. MASILKO, LINCOLN

A-1 MOLD TESTING AND REMEDIATION SERVICES INC., STEVEN J. BOS,
LINCOLN

THE LINCOLN AGENCY INC., LAWRENCE F. VECCHIO, LINCOLN

INNESS II INC., KEN INNESS, LINCOLN

AMERICAN SCHOOL RESOURCES INC., ANN E. DOMGARD, LINCOLN

XPRESS NEBRASKA INC., C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

DAN'S COLLECTIBLES INC., DANLEY R SEARS, LINCOLN

HATFIELD-MARTIN INC., ROLF EDWARD SHASTEEN, LINCOLN

ZINK INC., ROLF EDWARD SHASTEEN, LINCOLN

TRANQUILITY SALON & DAY SPA INC., DEVONNA K. PRIMAVERA, LINCOLN

GAUNTLET GAMES INC., TRUSTIS INC., LINCOLN

HUSKERLAND SALES INC., KENNETH R. SCHOENLEBER, LINCOLN

SOMAL DATA SYSTEMS INC., TEJINDER S. SOMAL, LINCOLN

THE CLEANING OUTLET INC., JOSEPH JOHN FOX, LINCOLN

CEDAR BAY CONSTRUCTION INC., BRUCE G. STAHL, LINCOLN

J.B. & ASSOCIATES INC., CURTIS BOWEN, LINCOLN

D & W CHECK CASHING INC., NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS, LINCOLN

CRETE'S DANCE CO., TAMARA CULHANE, LINCOLN

INNERSCAPES INTERIOR SOLUTIONS INC., TIMOTHY S. MCCLINTOCK,
LINCOLN

BH INNOVATIONS INC., BUSINESS FILINGS INC., LINCOLN

RESIDENTIAL DRAFTING SERVICES INC., CHARLES J. GEBBIE, LINCOLN

CROUNSE INVESTMENTS LLC, DENNIS CROUNSE, LINCOLN

JJS LLC, JOHN E. STILLEY, LINCOLN

DIA NIPPON ASSOCIATES LLC, BRUCE WILSON, LINCOLN

RADENT INDUSTRIES LLC, NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHAIN DRUG STORES INC., Non Profit
Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

WYNN-MAR CO. LLP, Registered Agent Not Required, LINCOLN

L-E-W PARTNERSHIP LLP, LARRY V. ALBERS, LINCOLN

WINSTAR MORTGAGE PARTNERS LLP, Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS INCORPORATING
SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

A STEP BEYOND SERVICES LLC, DEANNA S. ELIKER, LINCOLN

THE CONGREGATION "MINISTERIO MANANTIAL DE VIDA," Non Profit, LUIS
A. GUTIERREZ, LINCOLN

HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICES LLC, DANIEL P. MCELLIGOTT, GRAND
ISLAND

GRAND ISLAND COMMERCIAL VENTURES LLC, DAVID STAROSTKA, GRAND
ISLAND

SKIVIEW ESTATES THIRD ADDITION HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION LLC,
JOHNSON CASHWAY LUMBER CO. OF GRAND ISLAND, GRAND ISLAND

MILTON HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT LLC, RICHARD L. MILTON, GRAND
ISLAND

CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER PC, BRANDON TRAUDT, GRAND
ISLAND

MID-STATES RURAL HEALTH MUSEUM, Non Profit, ANN HANQUIST, GRAND
ISLAND

BUETTNER FAMILY FARMS LLC, MARY ANN BUETTNER, GRAND ISLAND

HEHNSON LLC, JOHN R. BROWNELL, GRAND ISLAND

PANKONIN'S HEAVEN SCENT BAKER LLC, LORI A. ZEILINGER, GRANT

MIKE PLAMBECK PLUMBING LLC, MICHAEL J. PLAMBECK, GRETNA

RSK ARABIANS INC., Foreign, RALPH HIBLER, GRETNA

TAYLOR LAND CO. LLC, CYNTHIA S. HALLETT, HAMLET

CLARK & PFISTER LAND CO. LLC, Foreign, JOHN SKADAHL, HARRISON

STOLLDORF ELECTRIC INC., J. ADAM EDMUND, HARRISON

AH INC., ANNE E. HALBERT, HASTINGS

CRK7 INC., CONSTANCE R. HANSEN, HASTINGS

MARSHALL CONSULTING LLC, LORRY L. MARSHALL, HASTINGS

LANCE CREECH LLC, LANCE R. CREECH, HASTINGS

CONTEMPO/LINCOLN MOBILE HOME PARK LLC, PAUL POWERS, HASTINGS

CONTEMPO RENTALS LLC, PAUL POWERS, HASTINGS

KINGSWOOD PLAZA LLC, THOMAS R. PAULEY, HASTINGS

PKP LLC, PAUL POWERS, HASTINGS

ABSOLUTE CROP INSURANCE LLC, BRAD MONCRIEF, HASTINGS

HALLETT INVESTMENTS LLC, COREY LEE HALLETT, HASTINGS

BRAD MONCRIEF LLC, BRAD MONCRIEF, HASTINGS

THE BRIDAL COLLECTION LLC, ROBERT M. SULLIVAN, HASTINGS

DIAMOND K RANCH LLC, LOUIS S. KULLY, HASTINGS

TIGER-EYE LLC, DOUGLAS PAULEY, HASTINGS

JIM HERGOTT CONSTRUCTION INC., JAMES A. HERGOTT, HEBRON

RAUNER REPAIR INC., FRANCIS E. RAUNER JR., HEBRON

BIALAS FARMS INC., RANDY J. BIALAS, HOLDREGE

FIRST RATE AG SERVICES LLC, VERNON NELSON, HOLDREGE

LEVI ERICKSEN TRUCKING LLC, LEVI ERICKSEN, HORDVILLE

LARSON FAMILY LLC, RICHARD L. LARSON, HORDVILLE

TOPP'S MECHANICAL INC., ALLEN FANKHAUSER, HUMBOLDT

SHARI'S INC., JOEL E. BURKE, IMPERIAL

L&L TRANSPORTATION LLC, RANDY LINE, IMPERIAL

BLUE SKY VENTURES LLC, STEVEN WALLIN, IMPERIAL

JANTZEN EXPRESS LLC, JANET S. JANTZEN, JANSEN

UR PICS LLC, THOMAS W. TYE, KEARNEY

WEST KEARNEY STORAGE LLC, WILLIAM F. LANGE, KEARNEY

R & D RENTALS LLC, THOMAS W. TYE II, KEARNEY

ENERGY GRAINS RAVENNA LLC, PAUL KENNEY, KEARNEY

ENERGY GRAINS LLC, PAUL KENNEY, KEARNEY

TEI BUILDING PRODUCTS LLC, GENE R. TILLOTSON, KEARNEY

SCOTTSDALE STEAK CO. LLC, JAMES K. GARDNER, KEARNEY

TEMO INC., SEAN C. TEMOSHEK, KEARNEY

NORFOLK HOSPITALITY INC., LARRY E. BUTLER, KEARNEY

REINKE'S HEATING AIR CONDITIONING AND ELECTRIC INC., SAMUEL G.
REINKE, KEARNEY

KICKERS INC., RAUL C. MEZA JR., KEARNEY

FAMILY ORTHOTICS & PROSTHETICS INC., KENNETH M. VYVLECKA, KEARNEY

W & W TRANSPORTATION INC., JOHN T. TARRELL, KEARNEY

LAVISTA AUTO-PLEX INC., JEFFREY J. GIANDINOTO, LAVISTA

LAWRENCE LUMBER INC., RICHARD L. MENKE, LAWRENCE

BLACK DIAMOND AUTO INC., MICHAEL LONOWSKI, LEXINGTON

W.W.W.S. LP, GARY K. WRIGHT, LEXINGTON

REGENCY ASSOCIATES LP, NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

TEKSYSTEMS GOVERNMENT SERVICES INC., Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

SAPPHIRE TECHNOLOGIES LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

VEDIOR NORTH AMERICA LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

ELSTER ELECTRICITY LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

NEXTEL WEST SERVICES LLC, Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS INCORPORATING
SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

HCI SPECIALTY PHARMACY LLC, Foreign, NEBRASKA TITLE CO., LINCOLN

SNAP-ON TOOLS COMPANY LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

DURHAM D&M LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

CHURCHILL TECHNOLOGY FINANCE LLC, Foreign, NATIONAL REGISTERED
AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

GREIT - ATRIUM BUILDING LLC, Foreign, LEXISNEXIS DOCUMENT
SOLUTIONS INC., LINCOLN

SYSCO FOOD SERVICES OF BARABOO LLC, Foreign, CAPITOL CORPORATE
SERVICES INC, LINCOLN

MARIGOLD FOODS LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

EXERGY GROUP LLC, Foreign, TCS CORPORATE SERVICES, LINCOLN

THE GALE COMPANY LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

THE GALE MANAGEMENT CO., LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

SEVEN HILLS INSURANCE AGENCY LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

H.J. HEINZ CO. LP, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

CARDINAL PAPER II LP, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

DURHAM SCHOOL SERVICES LP, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

NCI GROUP LP, Foreign, CAPITOL CORPORATE SERVICES INC, LINCOLN

AEGIS REALTY OPERATING PARTNERSHIP LP, Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

PVFE LLC, DONALD F. BURT, LINCOLN

NORTHBROOK HOLDINGS LLC, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

C&T KUCERA LLC, BARBARA J. DUNN, LINCOLN

ANKH ENTERPRISES LLC, CHRISTOPHER R. HEINRICH, LINCOLN

SHELO LLC, PAUL J. PETER, LINCOLN

J & G PROPERTIES LLC, GERALD G. STRICKER, LINCOLN

MKS LLC, MARY KAY SCHOETTGER, LINCOLN

DIAMOND C. CONSTRUCTION LLC, DANIEL D. SPITZER, LINCOLN

DOODLEBUGS LLC, CATHERINE D. JENSEN, LINCOLN

SEAN LAMB LLC, SEAN LAMB, LINCOLN

DANIEL H WYATT LLC, DANIEL H. WYATT, LINCOLN

RANCE AMEN LLC, RANCE AMEN, LINCOLN

SANDRA THOMPSON LLC, SANDRA THOMPSON, LINCOLN

KATCM LLC, RICHARD KARL ANDERSON, LINCOLN

PACAL LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

TUCKER COMMERCIAL LEASE FUNDING LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

ALTERNATIVE FINANCING AND LEASING LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

VELOCITY PLUS LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

WORKSTAGE LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

THE SAFESTONE GROUP LLC, Foreign, RICHARD TRIPP, LINCOLN

96-C2 HOLDING CO. LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

96-C2 HOLDING CO. LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

SPHERION PACIFIC RESOURCES LLC, Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

SPHERION PACIFIC WORKFORCE LLC, Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

LENDINGLINK LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

RESIDENTIAL ESSENTIALS LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

PRINCIPAL COMMERCIAL ACCEPTANCE LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

TAP PC, TODD M. HESSEN, LINCOLN

EPP CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INC., ROBERT R. OTTE, LINCOLN

JEFFREY D. PETERSON INC., JEFFREY D. PETERSON, LINCOLN

SHANE A. LECHTENBERG INC., SHANE A. LECHTENBERG, LINCOLN

DJ SIMON CORP., DOUGLAS J. SIMON, LINCOLN

GLOBABILITIES APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT INC., STEPHANIE ERICKSON,
LINCOLN

BURESH GOLF & EQUIPMENT INC., DONALD L. BURESH, LINCOLN

I.B.A. INC., JEROLD R. CARLSON, LINCOLN

LINCOLN PRIMARY CARE PC, NGUYEN VAN BANG M.D., LINCOLN

ACE CONTRACTORS INC., Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE
CO., LINCOLN

HEINZ MANAGEMENT CO., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

LENDER'S FIRST CHOICE AGENCY INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

STANTON INVESTMENT SERVICES INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

STANTON GROUP INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

MARISAN GROUP INC., Foreign, BUSINESS FILINGS INC., LINCOLN

CONOCOPHILLIPS SERVICES INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

INTRALASE CORP., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

QUALEX PHOTOFINISHING LABS INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

SILPADA DESIGNS INC., Foreign, NATIONAL CORPORATE RESEARCH,
LINCOLN

RENTOKIL HOLDINGS INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

AMERICAN MORTGAGE GROUP OF ARIZONA INC., Foreign, NATIONAL
REGISTERED AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

SPECTERA INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

ONITY INC., Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE CO.,
LINCOLN

DOLLAR RENT A CAR INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

AIRPORT TERMINAL SERVICES INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES OF ARKANSAS INC., Foreign, C T
CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

SUN, SAND & GRAVEL INC., Foreign, NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS
INC., LINCOLN

SOUTH DAKOTA FOUR STAR SEED-NORTH INC., Foreign, NATIONAL
REGISTERED AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

ONE WORLD TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP., Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

ADVANCED PROTECTIVE COATING INC., Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

J.P. MORGAN MORTGAGE ACQUISITION CORP., Foreign, C T CORPORATION
SYSTEM, LINCOLN

PALADIN ENERGY PARTNERS LLC, Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM,
LINCOLN

VITERRA ENERGY SERVICES INC., Foreign, NEBRASKA TITLE CO.,
LINCOLN

OPEN SOLUTIONS INC., Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE
CO., LINCOLN

MEDICAL STAFFING PARTNERS INC., Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

ARGENT HEALTHCARE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC., Foreign, NATIONAL
REGISTERED AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

EPHOTOZONE INC., NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC., LINCOLN

FURNAS CORP., J. B. FURNAS II, LINCOLN

CATHERINES #5746 INC., C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

CLEARWATER POOL INC., GARY L. YOUNG, LINCOLN

J.L. AND ASSOCIATES INC., JAMES R. LAMB, LINCOLN

J.A. & ASSOCIATES INC., ANDREW T. LAMB, LINCOLN

LAMB ENTERPRISES INC., JEFFREY W. LAMB, LINCOLN

T & D FARMS INC., TODD A. DOHMEN, LINCOLN

LINCOLN ACADEMY INC., SUZANNE E. KEMP, LINCOLN

J BUTT ENTERPRISES INC., JOE W. BUTT, LINCOLN

PLATTE VALLEY FUEL ETHANOL INC., DONALD F. BURT, LINCOLN

PW CONCRETE WALLS INC., PHILIP WILLIAMSON, LINCOLN

CEDAR HILL CORP., NED M. PAULEY, LINCOLN

ADVANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY INC., JEFFREY E. BRING, LINCOLN

SINGAPORE INC., YING LILY DI, LINCOLN

BEHAVE'N KIDS PRESS INC., JOERG FREYE, LINCOLN

ABBOTT COACH LINES INC., BRADFORD E. KISTLER, LINCOLN

BLANKENBILLER & HEUN INC., TRUSTIS INC., LINCOLN

Publication date: 2003-01-27

© 2003, YellowBrix, Inc.

CNNmoney

contact us | magazine
customer service |
site
map | CNN/Money
glossary

OTHER NEWS: CNN | CNNSI | Fortune | Business 2.0 | Time | ON
Copyright © 2003 CNN America, Inc. An AOL Time
Warner Company ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you. privacy policy