Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel expands coverage area

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 20:50:35 -0500

Story Filed: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:06 AM EST

Brazil, Jan 6, 2003 (Gazeta Mercantil/SABI via COMTEX) -- The mobile communications
operator for the corporate market
Nextel, which turnover reached R$393mil over the Jan-Sep 2002 period in Brazil, will
expand its coverage area in the Distrito
Federal. Besides the Plano Piloto, the company will offer services in Taguatinga, Guana,
Gama, Sobradinho, Planaltina,
Ceilandia, Samambaia and Nucleo Bandeirante, representing 85% of the Distrito Federal
population. Operating in Sao Paulo,
Greater Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Curitiba, Belo Horizonte and Campinas, Jundiaí, São Jose
dos Campos and Baixada Santista
(São Paulo), Nextel uses the iDEN technology, developed by Motorola.

Copyright (c) 2003, South American Business Information, All rights reserved.
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Mobile Communications
EVENT: Services

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20030107620000034.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/