Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SpectraSite Holdings, Inc.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:34:22 -0500

CARY, N.C., Jan 28, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- SpectraSite Holdings, Inc. (SITEQ), one of the
largest wireless tower
operators in the United States, announced today that the Honorable A. Thomas Small entered
an order confirming
SpectraSite's Pre-Arranged Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization.

SpectraSite expects the Plan of Reorganization to become effective as early as February
10, 2003.

Stephen H. Clark, President and CEO of SpectraSite said, "This is a significant step
toward the completion of SpectraSite's
financial restructuring. By voting in favor of our Plan of Reorganization the Company's
stakeholders have acknowledged the
value of our business plan and the quality of our employees who are executing that plan."

The Plan of Reorganization involves only the publicly held debt and equity securities of
SpectraSite Holdings, Inc., which is a
holding company without any business operations of its own. The Company's other creditors
and its assets, strategy and
ongoing operations are unaffected by the Chapter 11 filing. The Company's subsidiaries,
which are independent legal entities
that generate their own cash flow and have access to their own credit facilities, have
continued to operate normally during the
Chapter 11 process.

Further information concerning the Plan of Reorganization and the Chapter 11 process can
be found on the Company's website
at www.spectrasite.com.

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20030128340000066.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/