Subject: [mobile-ip] Infocom 2003 early registration

From: Alaa Youssef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:09:31 -0500

*************************************************
            *               IEEE INFOCOM 2003               *
            *   The Conference on Computer Communications   *
            *                                               *
            *    March 30 - April 3, 2003, San Francisco    *
            *                                               *
            *    The 22nd Annual Joint Conference of the    *
            *   IEEE Computer and Communications Societies  *
            *                                               *
            *       http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003        *
            *************************************************

EARLY REGISTRATION for Infocom 2003 is now available online at
http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003/registration.htm
Early *discounted* registration ends on February 28, 2003.

Hotel reservations are also available online at
http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003/hotel_reservation.htm

CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
        Tutorials                        March 30-31, 2003
        Conference                       April 1-3, 2003

For general information please check the conference web site or 
contact the General Chair, Fred Bauer ([email-masked]).