Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 27/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:58:53 -0500

3G Trading for France? 
(27/01/2003, BWCS Staff) The French government is reportedly looking at the possibility of
introducing 3G licence trading among operators...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Message Is: ARPU Up At Vodafone 
(27/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Vodafone, the world’s largest mobile operator, said today that
text messaging had continued to drive up average revenue per user in its key European
markets... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

UK Trio Close MMS Interoperability Deal 
(27/01/03, BWCS staff) Three of the UK’s GSM network operators, T-Mobile, Orange and O2
are reported to have entered into a cross-network MMS deal...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Pump Up The Volume (Only £295.00!) 
- a brand new report from BWCS examining the market for mobile music services...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/