Subject: [NEXTEL-1] another 800MHz interferer-- US Army style. FSN "whatever"]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:44:10 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Haraseth [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 12:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [800interference] another 800MHz interferer-- US Army
style. FSN "whatever"

Eric,
I checked your membership status and it indicates you are authorized to
upload files.  Not sure what the problem could be.  Would be glad to
post them for you if necessary by sending them directly to
[email-masked].

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: eric995us <[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [800interference] another 800MHz interferer-- US Army style.
FSN "whatever"

I was going to post a couple of pictures, a spectrum analyzer plot 
and a picture of the interferer itself, to the photos section. But it 
looks like that feature is restricted.

Anyway, the interference to the cellular system was tracked back to a 
particular Comm "van" (truck) within Ft. Bliss.  For those that don't 
know, Ft. Bliss is nearby El Paso, TX.

Eric

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/