Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC-Daily Digest - 01/21/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:23:05 -0500

KRIS ANNE MONTEITH NAMED DEPUTY CHIEF, CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230406A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230406A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230406A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/21/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230426A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230426A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230426A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/21/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS  (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230427A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230427A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230427A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/21/2003.  NORTHCOAST COMMUNICATIONS, LLC AND CELLCO PARTNERSHIP D/B/A
VERIZON WIRELESS SEEK FCC CONSENT FOR ASSIGNMENT OF 50 BROADBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATION
SERVICES LICENSES. (DA No.  03-172). (Dkt No 03-19)  Petitions Due: 02/20/2003;
Oppositions Due: 03/03/2003. Comments Due:  02/20/2003. Reply Comments Due:  03/10/2003. 
WTB. Contact:  Lauren Kravetz Patrich or Erin McGrath at (202) 418-7240 or Rita Cookmeyer
at (202) 418-0660 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-172A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-172A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-172A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/