Subject: [NEXTEL-1] One of Nextel's "Spin Masters" has a Celebration-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:13:10 -0500

760 Media, Inc. Announces 5Yr Landmark Anniversary

Story Filed: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 12:00 PM EST

CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan 15, 2003 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- 760 Media, Inc., an award
winning advertising and
marketing firm based in Carlsbad, California, announces the celebration of five years in
business as of January, 2003. To
celebrate the occasion, the agency is planning an open house event on February 21, while
simultaneously launching the agency's
new brand identity.

Founded in 1998 by owner and CEO, Jeffrey Donnelley, 760 Media, Inc. has been awarded for
several advertising and
marketing campaigns and materials, created by their dynamic team. Their clients range from
consumer and B2B accounts such
as Nextel Communications and McDonalds Corporation to the high tech market sector with
companies such as Palomar
Technologies and DENSO Electronics, and recently entered the Biotech arena with a
corporate product launch for recent
upstart, AutoGenomics and Mo Bio Laboratories.

760 Media, Inc. recently added Public Relations to their list of services which include
strategic marketing, branding, advertising,
PR, media buying, corporate events, and complete production services. "I am excited to
reach this milestone, especially
considering current economic conditions," says Mr. Donnelley, "Our dedicated, creative
staff has brought us to new heights and
I am confident that we will continue to grow and achieve award winning results for our
client's advertising, branding, and
strategic marketing campaigns in the future."

For more information about 760 Media, Inc., an award winning, international advertising
agency specializing in creative
interactive marketing and promotions, visit the web site at www.760media.com or phone
(760) 603-8133.
http://library.northernlight.com/FD20030115020000063.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/