Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TechnoScout - About 2 Way Radio Digital Watch

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 22:01:19 -0500

Alan D. - Here is a good one for Pop-com
http://www.technoscout.com/general/product/product.asp?product=1924&Prod_Name=2_Way_Radio_Digital_Watch&site=85496

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Catalog Quick Order
-
Enter an item number
from a catalog or magazine ad

0 Item(s) in Cart

View-Order-Check Out

All Products

Snow and Ice

Audio/Video

Home

Electronics

Watches/Clocks

Sleep Technology

Lighting

Computer

Automotive

Personal Care

Cell Phone/Wireless

Fitness

Pet Supplies

Closeout

Replacement Guarantee

View Catalog

Affiliate Program

Keep connected, but keep it simple with this two-way radio digital watch

The Two-way Radio Digital Watch helps you stay connected to another two-way owner by combining a digital watch with a FRS/GMRS two-way radio

If you’ve ever been skiing with a large group of people, you know that staying in contact throughout the day is a pretty hard process. Some people want to go on the expert slopes, others on the beginner’s trails. Likewise, if you’re hiking, and someone in the group wants to go on ahead while another wants to take it easy, it’s important to be in contact.

The same idea can be applied in shopping malls and amusement parks. Now two-way communication has been taken to the next level of convenience and innovation with the Two-way Radio Digital Watch. Strap this digital watch on and suddenly you’re connected to everyone within 1 1/2 miles. Not only does this spy-like watch keep you connected at all times, but it also comes complete with 22 communication channels. Just imagine, instead of trying to find a handheld two-way radio in your pack, now you can simply look down at your wrist. Get the time and talk to a buddy further up the trail! The Two-way Radio Digital Watch also comes with VOX, which means it’s voice activated, a backlit LCD display, built-in rechargeable batteries and an AC charger. Headphones with a built-in microphone are also included for your convenience, as well as a call alert function that allows you to signal others. Works with most FRS and GMRS handheld devices.

Try this product for 30 days, and if not satisfied, return it for the full purchase price* (*less shipping and handling).

2 Way Radio Digital Watch .... $59.95

Add to shopping cart

Item number: WW-3054

Call toll free866-224-6716

When ordering by phone, please mention promo code 85496

-Add to shopping cart

-
Live help

Scouting Reports

Latest Scouting Reports

11/27/2002-

Take a stand against the extra Holiday pounds

11/26/2002-

The perfect gifts for that perfect guy

Complete
Archives

Subscribe
Want to receive the scouting report via email?

Just enter your email address:

Copyright 2001, 2002 - TechnoBrands Inc.