Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Released: 01/03/2003. WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:10:04 -0500

Released: 01/03/2003. WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT
ON REQUEST BY SPRINT FOR SIX MONTH EXTENSION OF DEADLINE FOR 100%
LOCATION-CAPABLE HANDSET ACTIVATION. (DA No. 03-20). (Dkt No 94-102).
WTB. Contact: Peter Trachtenberg 202-418-7369
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-20A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-20A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-20A1.txt>
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/