Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NXTL CEO Sees $3.1Bln in '02 Op CF; Pos Free CF in '03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:21:33 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FE20030108300000064.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc
-

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

NXTL CEO Sees $3.1Bln in '02 Op CF; Pos Free CF in '03

Ridgeland, MS, JAN 08, 2003 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- Nextel Communications Inc. (NasdaqNM: NXTL) announced guidance for 2002.

Source:

Knobias

Date:

01/08/2003 15:25

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (265 words)

Document ID:

FE20030108300000064

Subject(s):

Kas; Advisor; Broker; CEO; Dealer; Earnings; Investment; Market; OTC; Products; Research; Retail; Securities; Web

NXTL CEO Sees $3.1Bln in '02 Op CF; Pos Free CF in '03

Story Filed: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 3:25 PM EST

Ridgeland, MS, JAN 08, 2003 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- Nextel
Communications Inc. (NasdaqNM: NXTL) announced guidance for 2002.

2002 GUIDANCE

- Operating cash flow: $3.1 billion

- New subscribers: 1.9 million (met goal)

- Significantly improved balance sheet

2003 GUIDANCE

- Positive free cash flow

GET KNOBIAS IN REAL-TIME: Delivery of this proprietary Knobias alert has been
delayed by 10 minutes. To get all Knobias alerts in real-time daily, visit

http://www.knobias.com/cmtx

ABOUT KNOBIAS: Knobias is a financial information provider serving retail
investors and trading professionals. Knobias collects and maintains real-time
and historical market intelligence on all U.S. securities, with special emphasis
on Over-the-Counter (OTC) stocks. Knobias provides customers with two core
products: 1. Knobias FUNDAMENTALS: A comprehensive web-based database of
fundamental research covering thousands of U.S. securities; 2. Knobias RAiDAR: A
web-based desktop application that delivers thousands of real-time, intraday
alerts daily. RAiDAR alerts include real-time news, filings, trading alerts,
earnings alerts, coverage alerts and critical corp actions.

KNOBIAS DISCLAIMER: Knobias has received no compensation from the Company or
Companies mentioned in this story. Knobias is not a registered broker-dealer,
nor investment advisor, and does not endorse or recommend any securities
mentioned. This story is provided for informational purposes only and is not
intended for trading purposes. Knobias shall not be liable for any actions taken
in reliance of any information provided herein. Republication or redistribution
of Knobias content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of
Knobias.com, LLC.

CONTACT: Knobias.com, LLC
601-978-3399
601-978-3675
[email-masked]

www.knobias.com/cmtx

Copyright 2002 Knobias.com, LLC, All rights reserved.

SUBJECT CODE: Guidance(+)

Copyright © 2003, Knobias, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.