Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boston Millennia Partners sold NeoWorld Communications to Nextel Communications for $276 million.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:03:38 -0500

Private equity investment partnership Boston Millennia Partners sold
NeoWorld Communications to Nextel Communications for $276 million.
Founded by Brian McAuley (former chief executive of Nextel), NeoWorld
was formed to acquire spectrum in the 900 MHz range with the goal of
building specialized mobile radio systems on a nationwide basis.

www.wirelessweek.com
====================================================
This old news but worth a mention.

This is no surprise to many of us here who knew NeoWorld was just the "Bag Man" for
Nextel.  There are some interesting going ons behind this deal on Jan 7, 2003 Nextel filed
Amendment No. 3 to Form S-3 REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 with
the SEC. The S-3 relates to the offering of  shares of Nextel common stock to be offered
for the account of specified selling stockholders. The common stock was issued in
connection with the acquisition of the capital stock of NeoWorld Communications Inc.

Then on Jan 24, 2003 Nextel filed a RW (Registration Termination) for above-referenced
registration. Nextel in accordance with Rule 477,  requested withdrawal of the
registration statement. Nextel said the transaction pursuant to which the securities were
to be issued was settled in cash. No securities were sold in the proposed offering.

This change of heart is very interesting I can't wait to see how Nextel explains this to
stock holders.

Kash Is King!

There are several other big deals that should come to light very shortly but Nextel does
not want to make any announcements that would upset the "Scam Plan".  Looks like the
McAuley's (yes there are more than one involved in the NeoWorld deal) Will be looking for
their next "Bag Man" deal. Can you say Comspace????

Here is a list of  "The Usual Suspects" of NeoWorld see how many names look familiar.

AMP Nominees Limited (Henderson)

BDM Trust for Mary Elizabeth McAuley

BDM Trust for Beth Kathryn McAuley

BDM Trust for Christian Brian McAuley

BDM Trust for Tricia Florence McAuley

Boston Millennia Associates II Partnership

Boston Millennia Partners GMBH & Co. KG

Boston Millennia Partners II

Boston Millennia Partners II-A

Bridge Street Special Opportunities Fund 2000,   L. P.

C. Blair Venture Partners II, L.P.

Centerpoint Venture Fund II, L. P.

Columbia Capital Equity Partners II, L. P.

Daskalakis, Andrew

De Cosmo, Stanley A.

Finneran, William

First Union Capital Partners, LLC

Gantcher, Nathan

Gildea, Eileen

Goldman Sachs & Co Verwaltungs GmbH

GS Capital Partners III, L. P.

GS Capital Partners III, Offshore, L. P.

J. P. Morgan Capital Corporation

Kimzey, Jackie

Loyd, Elby

Madison Dearborn Capital Partners III, L. P.

Madison Dearborn Special Equity III, L. P.

McAuley, Brian D.

McAuley, James

Mcauley, Kevin

Mills, Steve

Mollman, Eric

Net Associates II

Noro-Mosley Partners IV, L.P.

Northwood Capital Partners LLC

Northwood Ventures LLC

Oberstein, Fred

Pescatore, John

Poh, Ann

Revocable Trust of Jack Markell Dated 7/9/97

Rho Management Trust I

Sadik-Khan, Orhan

Sevin Rosen Fund VI L. P.

Sevin Rosen Fund VII L. P.

Sevin Rosen VI Affiliates Fund L. P.

Sevin Rosen VII Affiliates Fund L. P.

Sixty Wall Street Fund, L. P.

Special Advisors Fund I, LLC

Stone Street Fund 2000, L. P.

The Lafayette Investment Fund, L. P.

Wilson, Henry T.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/