Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Financial News USA

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:09:13 -0500

Financial News USA

2:46PM 2003.01.16  (GMT)
Wall Street News Alert Announces Investment Opinion: "What are the Numbers Telling Us?"

Weston, FLA. January 16, 2003 - Keep Dialog Group Inc (OTCBB: IMXI), on your investment
radar screen! On
Tuesday, the company announced that it has entered into a Letter of Intent to acquire
IP2M, a Houston based
marketing and media company. The acquisition is expected to be immediately accretive to
earnings and
represents the latest move in the company's strategy of acquiring and integrating sales
and marketing
companies in important markets. According to the release, IP2M's technology, services,
networks, and
strategic relationships with such media leaders as Clear Channel Communications, Nassau
Broadcasting,
ABC Radio, Hispanic Broadcasting, Hearst-Argyle Television, McGraw-Hill Television, and
Post-Newsweek
Television, Cox Television, and Granite, provide integrated marketing strategies for
businesses to reach over
150 million consumers in local and nationwide markets. 2002 clients include: Novartis;
Roche;
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ).
Other active stocks yesterday were: Kmart Corp. (OTC: KMRTQ) down 4.7% to .162 on 59.6
million shares
traded, Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ: ORCL) down 4.4% to $12.53 on 41.9 million shares
traded, Sirius
Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) up 7% to $1.37 on 40 million shares traded, General
Electric Company (NYSE:
GE) down 2% to $25.19 on 20 million shares traded, Nextel Communications (NASDAQ: NXTL)
down 4.4% to
$13.92 on 19.2 million shares traded, CIENA Corp (NASDAQ: CIEN) down 5.4% to $7.09 on 18.4
million
shares traded, Dynegy Inc. (NYSE: DYN) up 8.9% to $2.43 on 16.9 million shares traded, ADC

Telecommunications (NASDAQ: ADCT) up 3% to $3.06 on 16.2 million shares traded, Conexant
Systems Inc.
(NASDAQ: CNXT) up 14.8% to $2.09 on 15.9 million shares traded, Brocade Communications Sy
(NASDAQ:
BRCD) up 1.2% to $5.89 on 15.7 million shares traded, Redback Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: RBAK)
up 5.3% to
$1.18 on 15.5 million shares traded, XM Satellite Radio Hold. (NASDAQ: XMSR) up 12.9% to
$4.11 on 14.7
million shares traded, Teradyne Inc. (NYSE: TER) down 16% to $12.99 on 13.8 milllion
shares traded, Core
Solutions Inc (OTC: CSUO) down 15.4% to .006 on 13.3 million shares traded, Atmel
Corporation (NASDAQ:
ATML) down 5.1% to $2.29 on 12.8 million shares traded, Auxer Grp Inc (de) (OTCBB: AXGI)
down 7.4% to .025
on 12.5 million shares traded, Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) down 8% to $36.31 on
12.2 million
shares traded, Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) down 1.3% to $34.93 on 11.8 million
shares traded,
Siebel Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: SEBL) down 3.3% to $9.43 on 11.4 million shares traded,
QUALCOMM Inc.
(NASDAQ: QCOM) down 2.4% to $38.37 on 11 million shares traded, Ariba Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA)
up 1.4% to
$3.55 on 10.5 million shares traded, Flextronics International (NASDAQ: FLEX) down 3.4% to
$8.70 on
9.9million shares traded, Vitesse Semiconductor (NASDAQ: VTSS) down 2.4% to $2.74 on 9.9
million shares
traded.

"So what are the numbers telling us?
PPI, a key inflation gauge, showed a lack of inflation and that major manufactures were
not raising numbers.
This is when the good news becomes bad news.  This also shows that there is an inability
to raise prices in
the near future; hence, Intel's announcement that it will be cutting down on spending and
major
improvements.  The overall message is bad for the economy in the foreseeable future (2-3
quarters down the
road)," Stated Sonja Rudd in Wall Street News Alert's daily commentary. Continued at:
http://www.WallStreetNewsAlert.com.
WSNA's email alert service is free to those investors who sign up on the WSNA home page.
The alert service
is designed to notify investors of undervalued and often overlooked stocks. Subscribers
are introduced to
Special Situation companies that have the potential of showing increased activity and
gains in their securities.
The Wall Street News Alert home page has experienced over 2.9 million hits. To subscribe
to this free service,
visit the Wall Street News Alert home page at http://www.wallstreetnewsalert.com and
select the "join now"
button. Verify all claims and do your own due diligence. Wall Street News Alert is a
division of Wall Street
Capital Funding (WSCF). WSCF profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy,
sell or hold
securities. WSCF is not offering securities for sale. An offer to buy or sell can be made
only with accompanying
disclosure documents and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. All
statements and
expressions are the sole opinion of WSCF and are subject to change without notice. The
companies that are
discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this opinion. This
release may contain
statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of
the Securities Act
of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The
words "may,"
"would," "will," "expect," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," "intend," and similar
expressions and variations
thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that
any such
forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and
uncertainties,
many of which are beyond the Company's ability to control, and that actual results may
differ materially from
those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. WSCF is
not liable for any
investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. It is strongly recommended that any
purchase or sale
decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any
financial regulatory
bodies. The information contained in WSCF profiles is provided as an information service
only. The accuracy
or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources
from which it was
obtained. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment
if they make a purchase
in WSCF profiled stocks. WSCF has been compensated by third party shareholders on behalf
of one or more
of the companies mentioned in this opinion. (WSCF has received Two Thousand and Five
Hundred Dollars;
from a third party, for services provided including this advertisement.)

Contact: Roy Campbell
Voice: 954-349-5813
Email: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.wallstreetnewsalert.com
Company: Wall Street News Alert

CONTACT: Financial News USA Tel +1 626 961 8041 Email:[email-masked]
Web:http://www.financialnewsusa.com
http://www.huginonline.com/try/plsql/pressreleases.queryview?P_IDENTIFIER=888153&p_la=5

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/