Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 22/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:15:27 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS ...

mmO2 Announces “Enforced” 3G Delay 
(22/01/2003, BWCS Staff) UK mobile operator mmO2 has announced it will delay the launch of
its 3G services... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Dutch 3G Operators Seek Concessions 
(22/01/03, BWCS staff) Two of the Netherlands’ five UMTS licensees are seeking a
relaxation of 3G regulations to ease the financial burden of deploying next generation
services... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Columbitech and HP Pair Up For The Corporate Car Market 
(22/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Swedish wireless security company Columbitech has signed a deal
with Hewlett Packard in Germany to develop secure telematics products....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/