Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tower Power-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:52:56 -0500

Newsline
Source: The Patriot Ledger Quincy, MA
Publication date: 2000-09-29
Arrival time: 2003-01-17

SOUTH SHORE

Holbrook board approves tower plan

HOLBROOK - Builders of a 180-foot cellular tower have the approval to start
construction behind St. Joseph's School.

The planning board last night gave final approval to Seacost LP to build the
tower behind the school, which is on South Franklin Street. Conditional
approval was given this spring to Seacoast, but the board was waiting for
Seacoast to fulfill hurricane-wind resistance requirements. The board's
consulting engineer, Walter Amory of Amory Engineers in Duxbury, signed
off on the project this week.

The tower has been designed to withstand winds up to 125 mph, said
Chairman George Jameson.

Jameson said the tower, which has the capability to have another 30 feet
added to it, will be one of the tallest in the state.

Farragut House Bar and Grille opens BRAINTREE - A new restaurant in
South Braintree Square is already brimming with business after opening
earlier this week.

The Farragut House Bar and Grille opened at 941 Washington St., the site
of the former Nick's Restaurant Tuesday following months of renovations.

Yesterday at 5 p.m., the parking lot was crowded, and inside nearly all of
the tables were full.

So far, so good," said owner Jerry Martin Jr.

The owners also run The Farragut House in South Boston. The menu offers
seafood, steak, chicken, and an assortment of American fare.

Martin decided to expand into Braintree because of his ties to the area, he
said.

I grew up in Quincy," Martin said. My wife's twin lives in Braintree, so we
have a good connection to the Quincy-Braintree area. So we feel like we've
got a good base here and that this location would suit our restaurant."

Martin and his wife, Sharon, recently moved to Braintree with their two
children.

Named for Admiral David Farragut, the first commanding U.S. Naval officer
to be named admiral, the Farragut House is open 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. seven
days a week.

Selectmen receive reports on towers MILTON - Selectmen last night
received a report on proposals for proposed cellular towers at the public
works department yard, the landfill and in East Milton Square. Assistant
public works director Branch Lane said he has begun meeting with
applicants to discuss the details of their proposals.

Officials from the department of public works will make recommendations to
selectmen.

Sprint and Nextel have submitted proposals for the department of public
works yard on Randolph Avenue.

State recognizes woman for work

QUINCY - Teresa Reynolds of Clarendon Street, an administrative assistant
at the Department of Mental Health, was one of several state employees
recognized Wednesday night for outstanding performance during a
Performance Recognition Awards dinner.

Reynolds has been at the department since 1993 and works in the office of
commissioner Marylou Sudders. Among her accomplishments are a
brochure she helped design and the annual Commissioner's Reception,
which she helped organize.

Reynolds, nominated for the award by other employees, was one of a group
of department employees who each received a Commonwealth Citation for
Outstanding Performance.

The dinner was held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, and Gov.
Paul Cellucci delivered the key note address. This is the 17th year the state
has recognized exceptional employees.

Publication date: 2000-09-29

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=35957515&ID=cnniw&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/