Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Free Admission to SATELLITE 2003 Exhibition

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:18:40 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
   From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Free Admission to SATELLITE 2003 Exhibition
     To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

         [Image]                [Image]
         [SATELLITE 2003]       [FREE EXHIBIT HALL PASS]                  [Image]
         [Image]            [Image]
              [Image]              [Image]                   [Image]
[Image][Image][Event][Image][Image][Conference][Image][Image][Exhibition][Image][Image][Image]
              [Image]              [Image]                   [Image]
[Image] REGISTER | MORE INFORMATION | Why are you receiving this [Image]
                      email? | How to unsubscribe?

         Here's Your FREE Admission to the SATELLITE 2003 EXHIBIT HALL

         February 26-28, 2003 Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC

         SATELLITE 2003 is the industry event where you can receive the
         most up-to-date information and intelligence on where the global,
         commercial satellite industry is moving! Four days filled with
         pre-conference seminars, conference sessions, one-day forums,
         networking with top satellite professionals, and an exhibit hall
         filled with 450 satellite specific booths.

         In order to register for your FREE admission to the SATELLITE
         2003 Exhibit Hall, please print out this email, fill out your
         contact and demographic information and fax this registration
         page to + 1-480-443-8767. You will receive a confirmation
         including your badge/confirmation number. If you register before
         February 5, 2003 your badge will be mailed to you. If you
         register after February 5, Print out your confirmation and bring
         it with you to the registration desk at SATELLITE 2003.

         For listing of SATELLITE 2003 Exhibitors, visit
         www.satellite2003.com/exhiblist.htm

         IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE! For more
         information about SATELLITE 2003 including the conference
         program, or to register for the conference, visit
         www.satellite2003.com

         Note: After February 13, 2003, please do not send in your
         registration form; instead register on-line or on-site at the
         SATELLITE registration counter. All Entrants must be 18 years or
         older.

                           Free Exhibit Hall Pass Below

                           FREE EXHIBIT HALL ADMISSION
                              Fax to: +1-480-443-8767

         First Name:                    State:
[Image]  Last Name:                     Postal Code:                        [Image]
         Title:                         Country:
         Company:                       Phone:
         Address:                       Fax:
         City:                          E-mail:

         Registration Profile
         A. Which one of the following best describes your involvement in
         the decision to purchase a product/service? (check only one)
         01. Recommend                  04. Approve
         02. Specify                    05. Not involved
         03. Evaluate

         B. What best describes your job title (check only one)

         Corporate Management
         06. President                  09. Vice President
         07. CEO                        10. General Manager
         08. Owner                      11. Director General

         Engineering Management
         12. Vice President of          14. Manager of Engineering
         Engineering
         13. Director of Engineering

         Operations Management
         15. Vice President of          17. Manager of Operations
         Operations
         16. Director of Operations

         Purchasing Management
         18. Vice President of          20. Manager of Purchasing
         Purchasing
         19. Director of Purchasing

         Communications Management
         21. Vice President of          23. Manager of Communications
         Communications
         22. Director of Communications

         Network Management
         24. Vice President of          26. Manager of Networking
         Networking                     27. Other
         25. Director of Networking     (specify)_________________________

         C. Approximately what will your COMPANY spend on satellite
         products in the next 12 months?
         28. Less than $25,000          31. $250,001 - $500,000
         29. $25,001 - $100,000         32. $500,001 - Million
         30. $100,001 - 250,000         33. Over 1 Million

         D. What is your timeframe for purchasing products at SATELLITE
         2003?
         34. At the Show                37. 10-12 months
         35. 4-6 months                 38. More than 12 months
         36. 7-9 months                 39. Undecided

         FPEM                                               CODE: F

                          Event | Conference | Exhibition
        Why are you receiving this  How to unsubscribe?
        email?                      We hope you enjoy receiving
        You are receiving this      Satellite 2003 notification.
        message because you have    However, if you'd rather not
[Image] requested to receive        receive future notices,please    [Image]
        information from PBI Media, reply to
        LLC, are involved with one  [email-masked] with
        of our conferences or       "REMOVE ST030115
        receive a PBI Media, LLC    [email-masked] in the
        publication.                subject heading.