Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nebraska articles of incorporation

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:32:31 -0500

Nebraska articles of incorporation
                    Source: Omaha World - Herald
                    Publication date: 2003-01-27

                    Partial listing of firms that filed with Secretary of State's Office
in December.
                    Entries give name of firm, type of organization (Nebraska-based
corporation
                    unless otherwise noted: foreign is non- Nebraska, L.L.C. is limited
liability
                    company, G.P. is general partnership, P.C. is professional
corporation, L.P.
                    is limited partnership) and registered agent.

                    DIVERSIFIED CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE INC., BUSINESS
                    FILINGS INC., LINCOLN

                    HUFFMAN PHOTOGRAPHY INC., TROY L. HUFFMAN, LINCOLN

                    ROYA CONSULTING INC., MOJTABA FATEMI, LINCOLN

                    LAMP AND MCTAGGART INC., NATHAN LAMP, LINCOLN

                    WORK U.S.A. SPECIALTIES INC., ALAN D. MASILKO, LINCOLN

                    MASILKO ENTERPRISES INC., ALAN D. MASILKO, LINCOLN

                    A-1 MOLD TESTING AND REMEDIATION SERVICES INC., STEVEN J.
                    BOS, LINCOLN

                    THE LINCOLN AGENCY INC., LAWRENCE F. VECCHIO, LINCOLN

                    INNESS II INC., KEN INNESS, LINCOLN

                    AMERICAN SCHOOL RESOURCES INC., ANN E. DOMGARD, LINCOLN

                    XPRESS NEBRASKA INC., C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

                    DAN'S COLLECTIBLES INC., DANLEY R SEARS, LINCOLN

                    HATFIELD-MARTIN INC., ROLF EDWARD SHASTEEN, LINCOLN

                    ZINK INC., ROLF EDWARD SHASTEEN, LINCOLN

                    TRANQUILITY SALON & DAY SPA INC., DEVONNA K. PRIMAVERA,
                    LINCOLN

                    GAUNTLET GAMES INC., TRUSTIS INC., LINCOLN

                    HUSKERLAND SALES INC., KENNETH R. SCHOENLEBER, LINCOLN

                    SOMAL DATA SYSTEMS INC., TEJINDER S. SOMAL, LINCOLN

                    THE CLEANING OUTLET INC., JOSEPH JOHN FOX, LINCOLN

                    CEDAR BAY CONSTRUCTION INC., BRUCE G. STAHL, LINCOLN

                    J.B. & ASSOCIATES INC., CURTIS BOWEN, LINCOLN

                    D & W CHECK CASHING INC., NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS,
                    LINCOLN

                    CRETE'S DANCE CO., TAMARA CULHANE, LINCOLN

                    INNERSCAPES INTERIOR SOLUTIONS INC., TIMOTHY S. MCCLINTOCK,
                    LINCOLN

                    BH INNOVATIONS INC., BUSINESS FILINGS INC., LINCOLN

                    RESIDENTIAL DRAFTING SERVICES INC., CHARLES J. GEBBIE,
                    LINCOLN

                    CROUNSE INVESTMENTS LLC, DENNIS CROUNSE, LINCOLN

                    JJS LLC, JOHN E. STILLEY, LINCOLN

                    DIA NIPPON ASSOCIATES LLC, BRUCE WILSON, LINCOLN

                    RADENT INDUSTRIES LLC, NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC.,
                    LINCOLN

                    NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHAIN DRUG STORES INC., Non Profit
                    Foreign, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, LINCOLN

                    WYNN-MAR CO. LLP, Registered Agent Not Required, LINCOLN

                    L-E-W PARTNERSHIP LLP, LARRY V. ALBERS, LINCOLN

                    WINSTAR MORTGAGE PARTNERS LLP, Foreign, CSC-LAWYERS
                    INCORPORATING SERVICE CO., LINCOLN

                    A STEP BEYOND SERVICES LLC, DEANNA S. ELIKER, LINCOLN

                    THE CONGREGATION "MINISTERIO MANANTIAL DE VIDA," Non Profit,
                    LUIS A. GUTIERREZ, LINCOLN

                    HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICES LLC, DANIEL P. MCELLIGOTT,
                    GRAND ISLAND

                    GRAND ISLAND COMMERCIAL VENTURES LLC, DAVID STAROSTKA,
                    GRAND ISLAND

                    SKIVIEW ESTATES THIRD ADDITION HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION
                    LLC, JOHNSON CASHWAY LUMBER CO. OF GRAND ISLAND, GRAND
                    ISLAND

                    MILTON HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT LLC, RICHARD L. MILTON,
                    GRAND ISLAND

                    CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER PC, BRANDON
                    TRAUDT, GRAND ISLAND

                    MID-STATES RURAL HEALTH MUSEUM, Non Profit, ANN HANQUIST,
                    GRAND ISLAND

                    BUETTNER FAMILY FARMS LLC, MARY ANN BUETTNER, GRAND
                    ISLAND

                    HEHNSON LLC, JOHN R. BROWNELL, GRAND ISLAND

                    PANKONIN'S HEAVEN SCENT BAKER LLC, LORI A. ZEILINGER, GRANT

                    MIKE PLAMBECK PLUMBING LLC, MICHAEL J. PLAMBECK, GRETNA

                    RSK ARABIANS INC., Foreign, RALPH HIBLER, GRETNA

                    TAYLOR LAND CO. LLC, CYNTHIA S. HALLETT, HAMLET

                    CLARK & PFISTER LAND CO. LLC, Foreign, JOHN SKADAHL, HARRISON

                    STOLLDORF ELECTRIC INC., J. ADAM EDMUND, HARRISON

                    AH INC., ANNE E. HALBERT, HASTINGS

                    CRK7 INC., CONSTANCE R. HANSEN, HASTINGS

                    MARSHALL CONSULTING LLC, LORRY L. MARSHALL, HASTINGS

                    LANCE CREECH LLC, LANCE R. CREECH, HASTINGS

                    CONTEMPO/LINCOLN MOBILE HOME PARK LLC, PAUL POWERS,
                    HASTINGS

                    CONTEMPO RENTALS LLC, PAUL POWERS, HASTINGS

                    KINGSWOOD PLAZA LLC, THOMAS R. PAULEY, HASTINGS

                    PKP LLC, PAUL POWERS, HASTINGS

                    ABSOLUTE CROP INSURANCE LLC, BRAD MONCRIEF, HASTINGS

                    HALLETT INVESTMENTS LLC, COREY LEE HALLETT, HASTINGS

                    BRAD MONCRIEF LLC, BRAD MONCRIEF, HASTINGS

                    THE BRIDAL COLLECTION LLC, ROBERT M. SULLIVAN, HASTINGS

                    DIAMOND K RANCH LLC, LOUIS S. KULLY, HASTINGS

                    TIGER-EYE LLC, DOUGLAS PAULEY, HASTINGS

                    JIM HERGOTT CONSTRUCTION INC., JAMES A. HERGOTT, HEBRON

                    RAUNER REPAIR INC., FRANCIS E. RAUNER JR., HEBRON

                    BIALAS FARMS INC., RANDY J. BIALAS, HOLDREGE

                    FIRST RATE AG SERVICES LLC, VERNON NELSON, HOLDREGE

                    LEVI ERICKSEN TRUCKING LLC, LEVI ERICKSEN, HORDVILLE

                    LARSON FAMILY LLC, RICHARD L. LARSON, HORDVILLE

                    TOPP'S MECHANICAL INC., ALLEN FANKHAUSER, HUMBOLDT

                    SHARI'S INC., JOEL E. BURKE, IMPERIAL

                    L&L TRANSPORTATION LLC, RANDY LINE, IMPERIAL

                    BLUE SKY VENTURES LLC, STEVEN WALLIN, IMPERIAL

                    JANTZEN EXPRESS LLC, JANET S. JANTZEN, JANSEN

                    UR PICS LLC, THOMAS W. TYE, KEARNEY

                    WEST KEARNEY STORAGE LLC, WILLIAM F. LANGE, KEARNEY

                    R & D RENTALS LLC, THOMAS W. TYE II, KEARNEY

                    ENERGY GRAINS RAVENNA LLC, PAUL KENNEY, KEARNEY

                    ENERGY GRAINS LLC, PAUL KENNEY, KEARNEY

                    TEI BUILDING PRODUCTS LLC, GENE R. TILLOTSON, KEARNEY

                    SCOTTSDALE STEAK CO. LLC, JAMES K. GARDNER, KEARNEY

                    TEMO INC., SEAN C. TEMOSHEK, KEARNEY

                    NORFOLK HOSPITALITY INC., LARRY E. BUTLER, KEARNEY

                    REINKE'S HEATING AIR CONDITIONING AND ELECTRIC INC., SAMUEL

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/