Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Stratecast Partners States That Nextel Is a Top Performer Compared to Other Wireless Carriers

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:19:24 -0500

Stratecast Partners States That Nextel Is a Top Performer Compared to Other Wireless
Carriers

SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Stratecast Partners believes
that relative to other wireless carriers Nextel has performed solidly.
"In the current market environment, financial and operational efficiency
have become increasingly important among all carriers, particularly wireless
carriers.  In examining a variety of financial and operational parameters we
consider critical, Nextel is a top performer when compared to other wireless
carriers," says Lizet Tirres, Senior Research Analyst US Competitive Operator
Strategies (US COS), Stratecast Partners.

In Stratecast Partners' most recently produced report in the US COS
Analysis Service, Nextel Communications:  Assessment and Near-Term Outlook,
the company provides a detailed strategic assessment of Nextel, including
analysis of:  sustainable strengths; vulnerabilities; financial standing and
performance; network operations and services, including technology and
spectrum strategies; and, Stratecast's overall views on the outlook for
Nextel.  The report also includes a detailed comparative financial analysis of
the top six mobile wireless services providers in the U.S., including:  AT&T
Wireless, Cingular, Nextel, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
Please reach Matt Kellogg for details on the report, the US COS Analysis
Service, and how to purchase either at [email-masked] or
530-893-1134.

Stratecast Partners' US COS Analysis Service provides sector-level and
company-level strategic analysis of all competitive service providers (i.e.
those competing directly at some level with the RBOCs and IXCs), including
CATV MSOs (AOL Time Warner, Comcast, Charter, Cox), mobile wireless service
providers (AT&T Wireless, Cingular, Sprint PCS, Verizon Wireless), independent
telcos (Alltel, CenturyTel, Citizens), national CLECs (Allegiance, McLeodUSA,
Time Warner Telecom, XO), and "super" regional carriers.

Stratecast Partners, a division of Frost & Sullivan, provides an access
and industry expertise based strategic intelligence solution through which it
helps clients achieve their specific objectives.  Stratecast delivers
actionable insight to its clients on the following communications industry
fronts:  competitive service providers; Tier 1 service providers; new and
competitive service types/opportunities; OSS; and, network technology
infrastructure convergence.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/