Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 01/02/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:02:12 -0500

Report No: 1379 Released:  01/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230013A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230013A1.txt> 

Report No: 1377 Released:  01/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELCOMMUNCIATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATION ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229982A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229982A1.txt> 

Report No: 1378 Released:  01/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230012A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230012A1.txt> 

Report No: 1381 Released:  01/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230003A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230003A1.txt> 

Report No: 1380 Released:  01/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230002A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230002A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/