Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Public Mast Awareness Campaign in the UK

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:54:51 -0500

I thinks these people need to join forces with the "Bird People"................
======================================================================================
URGENT - LONDON RALLY DATE ANNOUNCED - 8TH MARCH 2003

click here for details          Posters and handouts now available

We are a voluntary organisation dedicated to supporting, advising and actively aiding and
representing local campaigns fighting
the current mobile phone and Tetra mast invasion that is sweeping the country.  We are
also determined to help and support
Local Councils who find themselves bullied and harassed by the Operators and Government
legislation.

We intend to effect change by lobbying parliament, gaining national media coverage,
setting up a Public Mast Awareness
Campaign, any avenue to effect change now!

We rely completely on donations from the general public. If you think we have helped you
with your campaign please
consider donating a small amount to our funds as this will enable us to continue
supporting other groups such as
yourselves - possibly you again in the future (such is the way the operators work). It
will also help us to lobby parliament to
force a change in the law governing masts. Without your donations we will not be able to
carry on

Please remember we are NOT against mobile phones- the use of which is a personal choice.
The point is that we should
have a CHOICE over the insane siting of the masts that go with them.

We want this site to give you all the information you need to fight effective campaigns.
Please tell us whether we are being
successful and what else we need to include

http://www.mastsanity.org/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/