Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Fwd: [gsm_cellular] FW: IM 2003: 8th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 19:14:07 -0500

-------- Original Message -------- From: "Syed Hassan" Subject: [gsm_cellular] FW: IM
2003: 8th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management
To: ------=_NextPart_001_0018_01C2B382.E7888740 Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear All, FYI. Best regards Syed Hassan
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: 02
January 2003 18:01 To: [email-masked] Subject: IM 2003: 8th IFIP/IEEE
International Symposium on Integrated Network Management
4d2a249d.jpg4d2a24f7.jpg 4d2a2515.jpg To unsubscribe from this IEEE Communications Society
Meetings and Conferences mailing list, go to: http://www.comsoc.org/confs/unsubscribe.html
or send a blank email message to [email-masked].
------=_NextPart_001_0018_01C2B382.E7888740 Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bitDear All,FYI.Best regardsSyed HassanFrom:
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 02 January 2003 18:01
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IM 2003: 8th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management

To unsubscribe from this IEEE Communications Society Meetings and
Conferences mailing list, go to:

http://www.comsoc.org/confs/unsubscribe.html or send a blank email message
to [email-masked].
                   Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                       ADVERTISEMENT

gsm_cellular : 3G GSM CDMA PMR RF Design and so much more!

Subscribe now :  http://www.yahoogroups.com/subscribe/gsm_cellular

Our featured Link :

RCR Wireless News

http://www.rcrnews.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.------=_NextPart_001_0018_01C2B382.E7888740--