Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Petition for Changes in Retail Point of Sales of Over-The-Counter 2-Way Equipment RM-10641

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:32:33 -0500

From:	"FCC Daily Digest"
Date:	Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:26:25 -0500
Subject:	Daily Digest - 01/29/2003
	Vol. 22 No. 19

Report No: 2591 Released:  01/29/2003.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
BUREAU REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER PETITIONS FOR RULEMAKING FILED.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230606A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230606A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230606A1.txt> 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
FCC Public Notice

Report No. 2591	January 29, 2003

CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER
PETITIONS FOR RULEMAKING FILED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
10641	Parts 90, 95	Dale E. Reich		11/26/02  Request changes in Retail
Point of
	and 97						  Sales of all over the counter 2 way
			(Filed by Dale E. Reich)	  	  voice or data equipment
			141 North Center St.
			Seville, Ohio  44273
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
FCC

----------

See Petition:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_docu
ment=6513398853

----------

[Please copy any replies to: [email-masked] <n3hoe[a]juno.com>]

--

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/