Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 14/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:48:06 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS ...

Siemens Breaks Asian 3G Duck 
(14/01/2003, BWCS Staff) The German telecoms equipment vendor Siemens has won its first 3G
infrastructure contract in the Asian region... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Vienna Leads World Hotspot Ranking 
(14/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Vienna has emerged as an unexpected leader has emerged in the
world ranking of cities by W-LAN hotspots... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

DoCoMo Admits To Major European Plans 
(14/01/2003, BWCS Staff) NTT DoCoMo is preparing to link up with one of the big four
European wireless operators... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Pump Up The Volume - Brand new report from BWCS examining the market for mobile music
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/