Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Mullen Taps Group CD

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:04:20 -0500

Mullen Taps Group CD

BOSTON Mullen has tapped Jason Stinsmuehlen as svp, group creative director.

Stinsmuehlen will partner with group cd Jim Hagar at the Interpublic Group
agency's Wenham, Mass., headquarters to oversee work for General Motors,
Nextel, Progress Energy, and Federated Investors.

Stinsmuehlen spent the past five years at TBWA\Chiat\Day, Los Angeles, where
he helped launch Nissan's Xterra and Altima and the Infiniti Q45. During his tenure,
he also worked on ads for Energizer and Adidas, and he helped the agency win the
Kinko's account.

"We've been searching for a top TV creative director to round out the senior
management of this creative department. Jason is as good as it gets," said Mullen
chief creative Edward Boches. "His work is fresh, motivating, effective in the
marketplace, and there's a lot of it. He's someone who can do great work and
inspire and demand it from others."

Prior to Chiat\Day, Stinsmuehlen was at Ammirati Puris Lintas, New York, working
on Aetna, Stanley Tools, MasterCard and UPS. He has also worked at Ogilvy and
BBDO.

--- David Gianatasio
Published: January 16, 2003

http://www.adweek.com/adweek/headlines/advertising_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1797980

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/