Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Southern LINC, TracerNet team to offer vehicle status, location data

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:57:37 -0500

Southern LINC,
TracerNet launch fleet solution

Jan. 07, 2003
12:37 PM EST

ATLANTA

Southern LINC ( http://www.southernlinc.com/) and automated
location-based mobile solutions provider TracerNet Corp.
(http://www.tracernet.com/) unveiled a joint solution designed to
allow organizations operating mobile fleets to receive automatic
status and vehicle location information over Southern LINC's iDEN
wireless data network.

TracerNet said its TracerFleet and TracerWeb offerings use GPS
technology for location without the need for driver input that is
then delivered in real-time to either a Web-based or a client
server application.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=6504

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/