Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Comunique-se turns over R$1mil

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:10:21 -0500

Comunique-se turns over R$1mil

Story Filed: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 2:04 PM EST

Brazil, Jan 15, 2003 (Gazeta Mercantil/SABI via COMTEX) -- The Brazilian website
Comunique-se is to turn into a public
relations company. It turned over R$1mil in 2002 and 85% of this total came from the sales
to press advisories and corporate'
communication division. Comunique-se started up in September 2001, when it was just a
Brazilian press information website.
Now it has 50,000 registered professionals. The company currently offers products such as
press conferences on-line,
journalist mailing lists, news distribution, clippings, besides corporate images.
Comunique-se has 120 clients, 50% of this total
are press advisory companies and the remainder 50% groups like Ford, Michelin, BR, Souza
Cruz, Sul America, Kaiser and
Nextel. The website aims to double turnover in 2003.

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20030115520000035.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/