Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Urgently required Core people for Wireless Technology Group at Mumbai !!

From: "supriya_ys <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:38:47 -0000

Urgently required Core people for   Wireless Technology Group at 
Mumbai !!

Requirement of Wireless Technology Group for Core people:

We have the Vacancy at our clients place. 

Total experience of at least 4-5 years in design and development in 
the area of wireless cellular and Telephony.

Domain Expertise: Should have a Strong wireless cellular background 
and possess a strong protocol development in wireless/telecom 
networks. Good knowledge of CDMA 2000, GSM, WCDMA network elements 
functionalities. 

Should have good protocols knowledge including physical to higher 
layers of CDMA and GSM. Should have good knowledge on telephony 
Protocols like TCP/IP, ISDN, SS7, SNMP etc.

Working Experience: Design and development of Protocols in CDMA/GSM 
technology at various interfaces. Development of test tools, 
Simulators, Emulators, Load Test Simulators development is 
preferable. Testing and implementation of protocols. Should have a 
good awareness of Performance and Optimization techniques. 

Should have worked as a team leader in a very tight delivery 
schedules in some overseas live project.

Good at high level and low level design. Should have through in 
functional understanding & Estimation accuracy. Should have good 
exposure to embedded and hardware interfaces and handling proprietary 
protocols.

Languages: C, C++, VC++, MFC, and ATL
Tools: Rational Rose
Platforms: Windows, Linux

If you are interested in applying for this, Kindly send me the 
updated profile at [email-masked]

Thanks & Regards,
Supriya.

Datacons Private Limited, 
1-2, 6th Floor, Rahimtoola House, # 7,
Homji Street , Fort , Mumbai - 400 001, INDIA 
 
Phone: +91-22-22660226 / 22664132
 
Fax: +91-22-22660226
Email: [email-masked]

Visit us at: http://www.datacons.com 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/