Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 16/01/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:04:33 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS ...

DoCoMo To Help Lower 3G Handset Prices 
(16/01/2003, BWCS Staff) In a bid to boost flagging demand for its 3G services in Japan,
NTT DoCoMo has said it will pay half the cost of developing new handsets...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Camera Phones Sales Make For Rosy Picture 
(16/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Sales of mobile phones in Japan are on the up for the first time
in over 18 months... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

3G Race Heats Up In Taiwan 
(16/01/2003, BWCS Staff) Taiwanese 3G licensee Asia Pacific Broadband Wireless has chosen
Nortel Networks to supply it with a next-generation cdma2000 network....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/