Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 01/15/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:48:30 -0500

FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL ANNOUNCES STAFFING CHANGES.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Robin Pence 202-418-0505  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230317A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230317A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230317A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/15/2003.  THE FCC'S ADVISORY COMMITTEE FOR THE 2003 WORLD
RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCE APPROVES DRAFT PROPOSALS. (DA No.  03-91).  IB. Contact: 
(202) 418-2220 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-91A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-91A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-91A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00464 Released:  01/15/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INFORMATION
RE: ACTIONS TAKEN.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230273A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230273A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00624S Released:  01/15/2003.  STREAMLINED INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230271A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230271A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00463 Released:  01/15/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES RE:
SATELLITE RADIO APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230272A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230272A1.txt> 

Report No: 1389 Released:  01/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230276A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230276A1.txt> 

Report No: 1391 Released:  01/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230259A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230259A1.txt> 

Report No: 1388 Released:  01/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230275A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230275A1.txt> 

Report No: 1393 Released:  01/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATIONS AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230262A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230262A1.txt> 

Report No: 1392 Released:  01/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230261A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230261A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/15/2003.  NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PUBLIC SAFETY NATIONAL COORDINATION
COMMITTEE. (DA No.  03-135).  WTB. Contact:  Michael Wilhelm at (202) 418-0680, email:
[email-masked] <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-135A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-135A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-135A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/15/2003.  PUBLIC SAFETY NATIONAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE SUBCOMMITTEE
MEETINGS NOTICE. (DA No.  03-134).  WTB. Contact:  Michael J. Wilheim at (202) 418-0680,
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-134A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-134A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-134A1.txt> 

 Released:  01/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON REQUEST FOR
WAIVER BY MIDPORT ELECTRONICS, INC.  TO ALLOW OPERATION ON FREQUENCIES IN THE 421-430 MHZ
BAND IN THE DETROIT, MI AREA. (DA No.  03-90). Comments Due:  02/14/2003. Reply Comments
Due:  03/03/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694, TTY:  (202) 418-7233,
email: [email-masked] <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-90A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-90A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-90A1.txt> 

 CITY SIGNAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. V. CITY OF PEPPER PIKE.   Granted motion to withdraw
petition for declaratory ruling and terminated proceeding. (Dkt No.  00-255). Action by: 
Deputy Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:  01/13/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-95).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-95A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-95A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-95A1.txt> 

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION, INC.   Modified the license for
Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional Station WPIR684, Mempis, TN, and modified Hertz
Corp.'s license by deleting frequency pair 463/468.2650. Action by:  Public Safety and
Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  01/13/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-83).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-83A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-83A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-83A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/