Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Lehman Report

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:48:55 -0500

From:  [email-masked]
Date:  Wed Jan 8, 2003  10:13 am
Subject:  Re: Lehman Report

>In a message dated 1/8/2003 9:42:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,

>Lehman report attached (If this works)

It worked fine.  Without even debating the wisdom of it's methodology to come up with the
value of the 1.9 GHz, one would question the accuracy and professionalism of a supposed
major firm investment report that: (1) is not proof-read ("The company subsequently filed
supplemental comments on December 24, 200"); (2) is factually incorrect ("The company
filed".......... it was a joint filing); (3) uses the phrase "laughably"; (4) cites
unnamed sources for its conclusion that the 1.9 GHz plan is "already dead"; and (5) claims
that confirmation of this conclusion is that Nextel upped the ante to $850 million (when
in reality, it was only OUR - private wireless and public safety - demand that for private
wireless and public safety to support a consensus, Nextel had to fund all our retuning
costs, whatever that total would be).

Alan T.

It read to me like it was written by Cingular.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:55:04 -0500

Some of the Lehman people are right here if you have any concerns raise them.
I will post them.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:56:57 -0500

Curious Minds want to know............

Could you provide a little more "Meat" regarding  your comments below ( "whatever that total
would be") on P/S and Pvt wireless costs being absorbed by Nextel.

BTW- I was assured that the Editorial and Production department will be reprimanded for the
typo.