Subject: [NEXTEL-1] U.K. TASK FORCE TO BOOST BROADBAND –

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:25:27 -0500

U.K. TASK FORCE TO BOOST BROADBAND –
The British government has assembled a body called the UK
Broadband Task Force using resources from the Department of
Trade and Industry (DTI) and the Office of Government Commerce
(OGC). The purpose of the task force is to ensure that regional
deployment of broadband technologies "has the maximum impact on
regional economic development." The DTI's job is to promote
economic growth and productivity improvements through
scientific and technological development, while the OGC handles
government procurement issues.
http://www.telecomweb.com/broadband/feature.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/