Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel, Cree, Qualcomm Are Veedot Fund Holdings, Dow Jones Says

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:39:09 -0500

http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?T=marketsquote99_relnews.ht&s=APjVQNBXfTmV4dGVs

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

INTERNATIONAL

SITES

Go to...
Asia
Australia
Brazil
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Latin Amer.
Spain
U.K.

STOCK QUOTES
Enter symbol:

Lookup symbol

NEWS

Top Financial News

Top World News

Stock Market Update

After Hours Trading

Earnings News

Profit Warnings

Technology

Analyst Ratings

Politics

Economies

Fed Watch

Columns

News Archive

STOCKS

Earnings Center

Tech Stocks

Stocks on the Move

Chart Builder

World Indices

Movers by Exchange

Stocks in the Dow

S&P 500 Snapshot

Industry Movers

Most Active Options

IPO Center

Regional Indices

RATES & BONDS

Key Rates

U.S. Treasuries

Government Bonds

Municipal Bonds

CURRENCIES

Currency Rates

Cross Currency Rates

Currency Calculator

EMU Update

COMMODITIES

Most Active Futures

Commodity Movers

Energy

01/27 10:28
Nextel, Cree, Qualcomm Are Veedot Fund Holdings, Dow Jones Says
By Patricia Azer

New York, Jan. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Nextel Communications Inc.,
Cree Inc. and Qualcomm Inc. are the three biggest holdings of John
Small Jr., who co-manages American Century's Veedot Fund with
James Stowers III, Dow Jones Newswires reported in the Wall Street
Journal's Fund Track column.

The Veedot Fund, which focuses on stocks that show rapid
price growth and holding them until they start to wane, has
$187 million in assets and allocates most of it to U.S. companies,
Dow Jones Newswires said. Nextel, Cree and Qualcomm are among
technology and drug stocks that have accelerated in recent days,
Dow Jones said.

The fund can also buy convertible debt, notes, bonds and some
futures contracts, Dow Jones said.

(DJ Newswires 1-26; WSJ 1-27 C13)

Access More Information and Services Above

©2003 Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved. Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Trademarks.