Subject: Re: [mobile-ip] Reminder for Connectathon MIP Testing

From: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:03:57 -0800 (PST)

> > Since draft20 just got out, draft20 will not be specifically tested
> > for conformance, however if vendors have a separate version of draft20
> > compliant code, then they can try that during Connectathon. Currently
> > draft 20 is not under consideration.
> 
> Why?  We need to test conformance and interoperability with draft 20
> to make sure there's no more hidden problems so we can fix them in
> the last call period.  I think we should only test draft 20, especially
> since draft 19 is being tested this week at the TAHI event.
> 
> We do have more than five weeks to work on this...

Since TAHI is providing the test suites, if they are comfortable providing
draft 20 version of conformance test suite, we can do that.

I would have to find out from the participating implementors if they are 
all willing to update to draft 20 by Connectathon, otherwise we can test
both.

Thanks,
-Samita