Subject: [NEXTEL-1] THE 800 MHZ BAND - Extended Time to File Comments

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:49:47 -0500

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Vol. 22 No. 12
January 17, 2003

IMPROVING PUBLIC SAFETY COMMUNICATIONS IN THE 800 MHZ BAND.   Granted
CTIA's Motion for Extension of Time to extent expressed.  Extended time
to file comments until February 10, 2003 and the time to file reply
comments until February 25, 2003. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and
Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. 

Comments Due:  02/10/2003. 
Reply Comments Due:  02/25/2003. 

Adopted:  01/16/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-163).  WTB 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-163A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-163A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-163A1.txt> 

[Please copy all replies to: <[email-masked]>]
---

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/