Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WV whups

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:25:33 -0500

I ain't never seen wood like that, daddy...
 
  _____  

 <http://phpads.cnpapers.net/phpAdsNew/adclick.php> 
 <http://phpads.cnpapers.net/phpAdsNew/adclick.php> 
 <http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=jobs> JOBS
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=print> PRINT2NET
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=stocks> STOCKS
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=classifieds> CLASSIFIEDS
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=homes> HOMES
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=personals> PERSONALS
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=cars> CARS
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=shopping> LOCAL SHOPPING
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=celebrate> CELEBRATIONS
<http://www.wvgazette.com/clicks.php?redir=coupons> COUPONS	

  <http://www.wvgazette.com/images/art/newslogo.gif> 

		 <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/News/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Sports/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Editorials/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Columns/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Beat/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/static/Obituaries/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Food/>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Series/> 	

 <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/{SECNAMEURL}/> 

 <http://www.wvgazette.com/display_story.php3?sid=2003021934> Back to story

. Bulletin  <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Bulletin/> Board

  <http://www.wvgazette.com/images/art/cleardot.gif> 

Archives	

 Select Date Today's News Wed, Feb 19 Tue, Feb 18 Mon, Feb 17 Sat, Feb 15
Fri, Feb 14 Thu, Feb 13 Wed, Feb 12 Tue, Feb 11 Mon, Feb 10 Sun, Feb 9 Sat,
Feb 8 Fri, Feb 7 Thu, Feb 6  Older News 	

 <http://library.cnpapers.com/> Charleston Newspapers News Library

	Special Features
Today's  <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/page1.html> front page
Crosswords <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/crossword/> 
Roll  <http://www.rollcallvotes.com/wv/charleston_page.html> Call
Bulletin Board <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Bulletin/> 
Readers' forum <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Editorials/> 
Recipes <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Recipes/> 
Corrections <http://www.wvgazette.com/news/Corrections/> 	

	Other Features
Stocks
<http://poweredby.morningstar.com/CoverPages/CoBrandstocks.html?CN=RMD004> 
Legal
<http://classifieds.cnpapers.com/searchresults.php3?superclass[]=legal&hits_
per_page=10&page=1> ads
Horoscopes <http://www.excite.com/horoscopes>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/static/apnews/?nav=National> 
U.S./World
Weather
<http://www.accuweather.com/adcbin/local_index?nav=home&thisZip=25301&partne
r=wvgazette> 
Movie Listings
<http://showtimes.hollywood.com/showtimes/movies/0,1004,5r990804d38354287t81
636773n,00.html?zipCode=&city=Charleston&state=WV&searchRadius=5&lat=3835428
7&lon=81636773&list=m&searchDate=990804> 
Television <http://www.tv1.com/> 
W.Va.  <http://www.state.wv.us/lottery/default.htm> Lottery

	About the Gazette
 <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/contact.html> Contacting us
E-mail addresses <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/email.html> 
Getting in print <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/inprint.html> 
History <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/history.html> 
FAQ <http://www.wvgazette.com/static/FAQ.html> 
Subscription  <http://subscribe.wvgazette.com/smartpay.html> info
Classified  <http://classifieds.cnpapers.com/rates.php3> rates

  <http://www.wvgazette.com/images/art/newscurve.gif>
<http://www.wvgazette.com/images/cleardot.gif> 
  <http://www.wvgazette.com/images/WVAHTV2.jpg> 
 <mailto:{PHTGRPHR_EMAIL}> Photo: F. Brian Ferguson

Ten-year-old Josh Drennen, his father, Robert (center), and Charles Taylor
cut up wood for themselves and their neighbors to burn in Gilboa on
Wednesday. Most communities along the Gauley River in Nicholas County have
been without power since Sunday.

C Copyright 2003 The Charleston Gazette