Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GNU Radio: Can you see me now?

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:26:44 -0600

GNU Radio: Can you see me now?

HDTV Snapshots

Below are some single frame snapshots captured February 15,
2003. The source station was KSBW-DT, channel 10 (195 MHz),
Salinas, CA. The program was "Law and Order", and the recording
was made between 8 and 9 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Samples were recorded to disk in real time at 20M samples/second
using the mc4020-read-adc program provided with the GNU
Radio MC4020 A/D card driver. Once the samples were on disk,
they were processed using the GNU Radio HDTV receiver,
atsc_rx. The output of atsc_rx is an MPEG transport stream
consisting of a sequence of 188-byte packets. The MPEG tranport
stream was then fed into the Xine
MPEG player and displayed. The 2730 x 1088 .png files were
generated from within Xine.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/images/hdtv-samples.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.