Subject: [NEXTEL-1] final draft has FCC pushing Tauzin-Dingell

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:23:22 -0500

Join us in signing a letter to FCC Chairman Powell opposing ruling making plans that
resurrected the Tauzin-Dingell bill this week.

See http://www.pulver.com/reports/signers.html

Tauzin-Dingell emerged as the *compromise* position on unbundling rules.

The opposition letter focuses on the flawed premise motivating the rules - the FCC needs
to *incent* the Bellco's to invest.

http://www.pulver.com/reports/TDyetagain.pdf

See LATimes article about the controversy:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-fcc3feb03.story

Feel free to suggest other folks that might have an interest signing the letter and
consider joining us at the FCC on February 13th.

The public record with close on Thursday (6th), so let me know as soon as possible if you
want to sign.

Best regards,

Dan

.....................................................
* Not convergence, rebirth!
* Toward communications renaissance in 21st century.
.....................................................
Daniel Berninger, Managing Director, pulver.com
115 Broadhollow Road, Suite 225, Melville, NY 11747
i:  fwd - 12908 : v: 410.279.1220 : e: [email-masked]
w: www.pulver.com/antitrustreport

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/