Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:02:17 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, February 6, 2003
================================================================
 
-----------------------------------------
AUDIT YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKING 
-----------------------------------------
 
AgentWebRanking is an essential tool for auditing your Web site's ranking in search
engine. AgentWebRanking enables you to automatically compare the visibility of your web
sites with those of your competitors. AgentWebRanking Business edition is perfectly suited
to companies that follow their Web site ranking internally, and those that want to check
of the efficiency of their Search Engine Optimization service provider.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10943/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  
 
1) RF Micro Devices Introduces Quad-Band POLARIS TOTAL RADIO Transceiver with Direct
Conversion Capability
2) Wavecom's WISMO Pac Wins Electronic Products' Product of the Year Award
3) Philips Introduces Wireless Residential Gateway Reference Design
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) RF Micro Devices Introduces Quad-Band POLARIS TOTAL RADIO Transceiver with Direct
Conversion Capability
 
GREENSBORO, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RF Micro Devices, Inc. (Nasdaq: RFMD), a leading
provider of proprietary radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs) for wireless
communications applications, today introduced an enhanced POLARIS(TM) TOTAL RADIO(TM)
transceiver with quad-band and direct conversion capabilities....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10931/793725
 
2) Wavecom's WISMO Pac Wins Electronic Products' Product of the Year Award
 
ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX, France, Feb 3, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Wavecom SA (Nasdaq:WVCM), the
world's number one provider of integrated wireless modules, today announced that its WISMO
Pac module has been chosen as one of the winners of Electronic Products magazine's 2002
Product of the Year Awards....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10932/793725
 
3) Philips Introduces Wireless Residential Gateway Reference Design
 
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb 5, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Royal Philips Electronics
(NYSE:PHG)(AEX:PHI), today announced the semiconductor industry's first wireless broadband
residential gateway reference design to support both 802.11b and DECT (Digital Enhanced
Cordless Telecommunications) communications standards, making the connected home a
reality....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10933/793725

--------------------------------------------
SIX SIGMA TRAINING AND ACCREDITATION
--------------------------------------------
 
Juran Institute in conjunction with Virtual Workshops and VertMarkets provides
breakthrough live and on-demand web based Six Sigma Training and Accreditation. Register
now for Juran's unparalleled and world renowned Six Sigma Webcast Series.  
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10944/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) PE4241 SPDT MOSFET RF Switch
2) COCAFIL: Waveguide Filter Design Suite
3) X Band Low Noise Amplifier
4) RF and Microwave Design
5) Rapid Prototyping Services
6) UHF Miniature Transmitter 70TX-M1 Standard 
7) BlueChip Monitor/Control Device 
8) Visual System Simulator(TM) 2002 
9) 2.4 GHz WLAN Yagi Antenna 
10) 0.5-3.0 GHz SPDT SWITCH
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) PE4241 SPDT MOSFET RF Switch
 
The PE4241 MOSFET RF Switch is designed to cover a broad range of uses in the 10 MHz
through 2.5 GHz frequency range. This switch integrates on-board CMOS control logic with a
low voltage CMOS-compatible control interface, and can be controlled by using either
single-pin or complementary control inputs....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10934/793725
 
2) COCAFIL: Waveguide Filter Design Suite
 
COCAFIL is a mode-matching based CAD suite for accurate, fast analysis and synthesis of
waveguide coupled-cavity filters for wireless communications, local multi-point
distribution systems (LMDS), microwave/millimeter-wave systems, and radar systems. Any RF,
microwave, and antenna engineers will need COCAFIL and find it useful and powerful in
their filter design.... 
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10935/793725
 
3) X Band Low Noise Amplifier
 
Aethercomm Part Number SSLNA 8.4-9.4-3.0 is an X Band low noise solid-state amplifier that
covers the 8.4 GHz to 9.4 GHz band. This unit exhibits a typical noise figure of 2.5 dB
and incorporates a high power limiter in the front end of the amplifier. Minimum gain
across the band is 27 dB with typical gain flatness of +/- 0.5 dB....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10936/793725
 
4) RF and Microwave Design
 
OMP designs and manufactures a broad range of RF and microwave products. We take a
wireless product from the conceptual phase all the way through to manufacturing. Our
standard and custom design work includes converters, power amplifiers, low noise
amplifiers and local oscillators....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10937/793725
 
5) Rapid Prototyping Services
 
HSD is a full service product design and development firm. We specialize in Design
Strategy, Product Branding, User Research, Industrial Design, GUI design, Mechanical
Design and Rapid Prototyping. By integrating customers needs and our clients capabilities,
we develop products that create a competitive advantage....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10945/793725
 
6) UHF Miniature Transmitter 70TX-M1 Standard 
 
The UHF miniature transmitter 70 TX-M for the transmission of digital data belongs to the
smallest crystal controlled UHF transmitter modules with German type approval. It is
therefore especially recommended for portable and mobile applications, where the
transmitter size is an important factor....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10938/793725
 
7) BlueChip Monitor/Control Device 
 
The BlueChip makes remote field-installed equipment 'come alive'. It virtually eliminates
costly on-site human intervention by allowing you or your host computer to remotely
monitor and control any alarm or "On/Off" device....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10939/793725
 
8) Visual System Simulator(TM) 2002 
 
Applied Wave Research's Visual System Simulator 2002 (VSS2002)
electronic-design-automation (EDA) tool allows engineers to predict and analyze RF chain
impairments in the presence of complex modulated signals. VSS2002 is complex envelope
system simulator that enables systems and RF/Analog engineers to easily design
communication systems...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10940/793725
 
9) 2.4 GHz WLAN Yagi Antenna 
 
Specifications:
- Cable Length: 1.5 ft With TNC male connector
- Approximate Outdoor Range (at 2Mbps): 10.2Km
- Approximate Outdoor Range (at 11Mbps): 3.2Km
- Horizontal angle adjustment Diameter: 45cm 18"
- More...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10941/793725
 
10) 0.5-3.0 GHz SPDT SWITCH
 
The AS186-302 is a high isolation (50 dB @ 0.9 GHz and 1.9 GHz), positive control,
non-reflective switch. Packaged in a miniature MSOP-8 exposed pad package, it is a
superior, low-cost solution for high isolation commercial applications....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10942/793725

==========================================================
WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
IIR Telecommunications and Technology conferences focus on wireless solutions, including
profitability and next-generation strategies, indoor coverage and capacity, prepaid
services, WLANs and WiFi technologies, and more. We encourage you to visit IIR Telecoms
and technology's web site for a complete listing of upcoming events!
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/10946/793725
 
==========================================================
GENERATE LEADS
The VertMarkets Marketplace Manager is a self-service marketing tool that extends your
existing online marketing activities and lets you generate qualified sales leads for your
products.  To learn more please visit us at:  
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/vertpages/MarketplaceManager.asp?comingfrom=news_online_foot

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/