Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NATIONAL TASK FORCE ON INTEROPERABILITY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:38:55 -0500

NATIONAL TASK FORCE ON INTEROPERABILITY

Why Can ’t We Talk?

Working Together to Bridge the Communications

Gap to Save Lives

A Guide For Public Officials

In an era where technology can bring news, current events, and enter-tainment
to the farthest reaches of the world, many law enforcement
officers, firefighters, and emergency medical service personnel working
in the same jurisdiction cannot communicate with one another. The
inability of our public safety officials to readily communicate with one
another threatens the public’s safety and often results in unnecessary
loss of lives and property. Recognizing that solutions to this national
issue can only be achieved through cooperation between all levels of
government, 18 national associations representing State and local
elected and appointed officials and public safety officials formed a task
force to address this issue.

http://www.agileprogram.org/ntfi/ntfi_guide.pdf

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/