Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Inspectors Report to U.N.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:27:29 -0500

Too Bad.....
-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Inspectors Report to U.N.

__________________________________
BUSINESS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Feb 14, 2003

Weapons inspectors have not found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but
many banned materials remain unaccounted for, chief inspector Hans Blix
said. Reporting to the United Nations along with chief nuclear inspector
Mohamed ElBaradei, Mr. Blix said he isn't convinced that Iraq has moved
weapons to avoid detection.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://WSJ.com/Iraq

__________________________________

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/