Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:44:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multiple Care-of Address Registration on Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-2-26
	
This document describes how to manage and register multiple care-of
addresses which are assigned to either single or multiple network
interfaces with a single home address on Mobile IPv6.  Associating
multiple care-of addresses with a home address enable durable
Internet connectivity [7] [1] [8].  For example, when a Mobile
Node (MN) loses its Internet connectivity at one of the interface,
it can use the second interface as a backup interface and still keep
connectivity to the network.  In addition, the MN can send each
communication flow to a distinct network interface.  This provides
efficient network bandwidth consumption.  A user can select the most
suitable network interface per application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.