Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Comments of the Border Area Coalition On "The Plan"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 00:48:30 -0500

Comments of the Border Area Coalition

                                   The Boeing Company;
                                Consumers Energy Company;
                                     DaimlerChrysler;
            Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (the Arizona Public Service Company);
                                    City of San Diego;
           San Diego County and Imperial County Regional Communications System;
                                     Wiztronics, Inc.

Comments
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513410800

Exhibit A
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513410801

Exhibit B
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513410802

Exhibit C
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513410803

Exhibit D
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513410804

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/