Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TheSUBWAY.com Posts Stock Watch List:Nextel Communications (NASDAQ: NXTL): Market Underperform

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:44:41 -0500

TheSUBWAY.com Posts Stock Watch List: Short-Term Picks! -- NOTE TO
EDITORS: The Following Is an Investment Opinion Being Issued by Peter Antipatis
of Capital Research Group Inc., a Member of the National Association of Securities
Dealers, CRD Number 2955420

Story Filed: Friday, February 14, 2003 8:20 AM EST

WESTON, FL, Feb. 14, 2003 (INTERNET WIRE via COMTEX) -- TheSUBWAY.com names CARCORP USA
Corporation (OTC BB: CUSA): Market Outperform! CUSA is expanding into the Aircraft
Industry through an acquisition that
will give them access to over 45 aircraft for charter! Watch for CUSA to break out in the
short term as market players take
notice!

Concord EFS Inc. (NYSE: CE): Market Underperform, down 14% on 42 million shares,

Auspex Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: ASPX): Market Perform, even on 12 million shares,

Nextel Communications (NASDAQ: NXTL): Market Underperform, down 4% on 20 million shares.

"The Nasdaq composite index also looked poised for a sizable drop at about lunchtime, but
quickly made up ground in the final
hours to within a hair of the unchanged mark. The technology average finished with an
almost negligible drop of about 1 point,
to 1,277, as traders ready themselves for another three-day weekend after tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the release of some mostly
positive economic data continues to be overshadowed by the threat of war with Iraq,"
stated Peter Antipatis. More is available
at: www.thesubway.com/sub--comm.asp.

All material herein was prepared by Capital Research Group, Inc. (CRG) based upon
information believed to be reliable. The
information contained herein is not guaranteed by CRG to be accurate, and should not be
considered to be all-inclusive. The
companies that are discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this
opinion. This opinion contains
forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for
informational purposes only and should not
be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. CRG is not
a licensed broker, broker dealer, market
maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Please consult a
broker before purchasing or selling any
securities viewed on www.thesubway.com or mentioned herein. CRG has not been compensated
by any of the companies
mentioned in this opinion. CRG intends to sell its shares. CRG may sell its shares for
less than the target price given in this
opinion. CRG's affiliates, officers, directors and employees may also have bought or may
buy the shares discussed in this
opinion and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. Market commentary provided
by Peter Antipatis, CRD number
2955420. CRG will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer
any opinion as to when others
should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the
market.

CONTACT:          Charles T. Tamburello
Capital Research Group Inc.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/