Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spectrum Policy: Property or Commons?

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:55:08 -0500

Spectrum Policy: Property or Commons?
http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/spectrum/

Stanford Law School, Stanford, California

Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2, 2003

Live Video and Audio streams:

Quicktime/Mpeg4 Stream
http://www.lpbn.org/

Real Stream (Server 1)
http://www.lpbn.org/

Real Stream (Server 2)
http://www.lpbn.org/

Real Stream (Server 3)
http://www.lpbn.org/

MP3 Audio Stream
http://www.lpbn.org/

For the conference schedule, go here
http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/spectrum/schedule/

For the conference home page, go here
http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/spectrum/

Sponsored by
Thomas Hazlett, the Manhattan Institute, and
Lawrence Lessig of the Stanford Law School Center for Internet and
Society

The video and audio streams on this page are licensed under a
Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/1.0

This webcast is provided by the The Linux Public Broadcasting
Network - http://www.lpbn.org/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/