Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Handportable and Mobile Requirements

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:47:11 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "lylej2003 <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Handportable and Mobile Requirements

Hi,

Firstly,  an introduction. I am a product manager currently
researching product requirements for the public safety market. I
recently joined this forum and have been impressed by the informative
and healthy discussion of the issues. Congratulations to all involved.

Secondly, I am interested in talking with any public safety customers
about their requirements for handportables and mobiles. 
Anyone who is keen to talk, I am keen to listen!  We could talk by
phone/email, link up at IWCE or I could possibly even visit.

If you are able to contribute, it would be much appreciated. Drop us a
mail offline and we can take it from there.

best regards;

Lyle Johnson
Product Manager
Tait Electronics Ltd
[email-masked]
www.taitworld.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/