Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CFP: 14th European Regional ITS Conference

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:09:10 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: CFP: 14th European Regional ITS Conference

----- Forwarded message from ITS Europe <[email-masked]> -----
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:22:40 +0100
From: ITS Europe <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: ITS Europe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for Papers for the14th European Regional ITS Conference, August 
23-24 2003, Helsinki, Finland

Dear Colleague,

The 14th European Regional ITS Conference takes place  August 23-24 2003 in
Helsinki, the capital of Finland, (in association with the 30th EARIE
Conference, August. 24-6, 2003, see www.earie2003.net)

In line with the traditions of ITS the Helsinki conference will consist
mainly of parallel sessions of contributed submissions and a few invited
plenary talks by recognized scientists and policy makers in the field. We
therefore warmly invite and encourage you to submit research papers in the
following areas:

Telecommunications Regulation,
Role of Telecommunications Infrastructure,
Changes in the Structure of the Telecommunications Industry,
Telecommunication Services
Industrial Policy Issues,
Electronic Commerce,
Convergence among Telecommunications, Broadcasting and Computing and
Telecommunication Services.

We encourage proposals not only on these subjects, but also on related
topics and encourage a variety of formats, including panels, individual
papers and survey articles etc.

For those of you that are new to ITS, the International Telecommunications
Society is a long-standing, independent, non-profit association of
professionals (academics and practitioners in operating companies,
consultancies, government agencies) with an interest in the growing field of
telecommunication planning, policy formulation and economic decision
analyses.

For information on previous conferences and other ITS events please check
www.ITSEurope.org and www.ITSWorld.org

Please observe that the deadline for paper submissions is 31st March 2003.
The referee process will continue through May 31, 2002. See Guidelines for
the submission of papers on the ITS home page.
( http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~jmueller/its/conf/helsinki03/cl4paprs.html
)

The Conference Committee and the  Local Organizing Committee looks forward
to hosting an exiting and high-quality conference attracting old and new
ITS-members as well as  friends of EARIE to two days of scientifically
challenging and enjoyable conference activities in the late-summer
atmosphere of Helsinki.

Juergen Mueller for the Program Committee
Franzika Schubert for the ITS Sekretariat

c/o Berlin School of Economics (FHW)
Badensche Strasse 50-51
D-10825 Berlin, Germany

email: [email-masked]
for ITS enquieries: [email-masked]
Tel: +49-30-85789-145
Fax: +49-30-85789-199
Web Site: http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~jmueller

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/