Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 24/02/03]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:38:44 -0500

__________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Optus Set For 3G Trials 
(24/02/2003, BWCS Staff) Singapore Telecom has announced that its Australian mobile
subsidiary Optus will begin trials of 3G technology in July...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

O2 Commits To Irish 3G Targets 
(24/02/2003, BWCS Staff) Following reports that the mmO2 group was planning to deploy
EDGE, the company’s Irish subsidiary has confirmed that it will still meet its 3G rollout
deadlines... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Flash to Save Time on I-mode 
(24/02/2003, BWCS Staff) NTT DoCoMo has signed an agreement which will allow it to embed
Macromedia Flash technology in its new range of i-mode
phones...http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->FREE 3G REPORT!<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/