Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Arizona weather

From: "Smith, William E. (US-BKTN-Telecom)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:50:05 -0500

We'd be glad to send you a few tons. Still have a couple of feet here near
Boston despite the melting today.

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Cathy Sutter" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Arizona weather

 Snow ???  What's that ?? It's in the mid 70's here in AZ !   75 to 78 is
predicted by the
end of the week.  Spent Presidents day out by the pool thinking about
everyone knee deep in snow ! Happy  Shoveling ! Cathy SutterPro-Tec Mobile
Communications Inc.1641 North Pinal AveCasa Grande,  AZ
85222520-836-2025520-836-0918 fax

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National Grid USA Help desk on 508-389-3375.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:58:06 -0500

Don't tell the kids in my neighborhood.  Little Joey across the street was
going around to the neighbor's yards with a big snow shovel yesterday,
"stealing" snow and putting it in his own front yard.  This kid would show
up with a truck at your place, Bill!

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, William E. (US-BKTN-Telecom)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 1:50 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Arizona weather