Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/26/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:20:50 -0500

CITY OF MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA.   Granted the Request for Modification of Private Land
Mobile Radio Station WNFW911 and Request for Waiver of Inter-Category Sharing Freeze in
the 806-821/851-866 MHz Bands and Section 90.617 of the Commission's Rules. Action by: 
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  02/24/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-498).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-498A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-498A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-498A1.txt> 

 ALDA WIRELESS HOLDINGS, INC.   Granted the Petition in part, and reinstated Petitioners'
applications for further review and coordination with Industry Canada for authority to
modify Multipoint Distribution Service Stations WLK238, WNTK656, WHJ878, and WNEK611,
Detrioit, MI. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private WIreless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  02/20/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-492).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-492A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-492A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-492A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/