Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Improving Public Safety Communications in the 800 MHz Band WT Docket No. 02-55

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:57:56 -0500

January 23, 2003
Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
Office of the Secretary
445 1 2th Street, SW, Room TW-325
Washington, DC 20554

Re: Improving Public Safety Communications in the 800 MHz Band
WT Docket No. 02-55

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On January 23, 2003, Laura Smith and Jeremy Denton of the Industrial
Telecommunications Association, Inc. (ITA) met with Jennifer Manner, Legal
Advisor to Commissioner Kathleen Abernathy, to discuss the above-referenced
NPRM seeking comments on improving a public safety-CMRS interference
problem in the 800 MHz band.

At the meeting, ITA reiterated its position on file in the docket as a party to
the Consensus Plan. ITA further outlined those who have supported the plan
and those who have opposed the plan, as seen in the record.

If there is anything I may do to further assist the Commission, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
/s/ Jeremy Denton
Jeremy Denton
Director, Government Affairs

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/