Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/24/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:25:10 -0500

MARK STONE NAMED ENFORCEMENT BUREAU LEGAL ADVISOR ON COMMON CARRIER ISSUES.  News
Release. News Media Contact: John Winston at (202) 418-7450  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231414A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231414A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231414A1.txt> 

 WILLIAM D. FREEDMAN NAMED DEPUTY CHIEF OF FCC ENFOECEMENT BUREAU'S INVESTIGATIONS AND
HEARINGS DIVISION.  News Release  EB. Contact John Winston at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231421A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231421A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231421A1.txt> 

 REBECCA L. DORCH NAMED WESTERN REGIONAL DIRECTOR FOR THE FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU.  News
Release. News Media Contact: John Winston at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact John Winston at
(202) 418-7450 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231420A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231420A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231420A1.txt> 

 MAUREEN F. DEL DUCA NAMED CHIEF OF FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU'S INVESTIGATIONS AND HEARINGS
DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: John Winston at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact
John Winston at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231422A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231422A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231422A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/24/2003.  THE COMMISSION SEEKS COMMENT ON THE CELLULAR TELECOMMUNICATIONS
AND INTERNET ASSOCIATION'S PETITION FOR FORBEARANCE FROM FURTHER INCREASES IN THE
NUMBERING UTILIZATION THRESHOLD. (DA No.  03-485). (Dkt No 99-200). Comments Due: 
03/17/2003. Reply Comments Due:  03/24/2003.  WCB. Contact:  Pam Slipakoff at (202)
418-7400, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-485A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-485A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-485A1.txt> 

 SUNSET BUS AND COMMERCIAL, INC. AND VSS ENTERPRISES, LLC.   Correcting footnote 9 in
Order DA 03-446, released February 14, 2003. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  02/21/2003 by ERRATUM.
(DA No. 03-481).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227631A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227631A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-227631A1.txt> 

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION, INC. AND VSS ENTERPRISES, LLC.   Correcting
footnote 3 in MO&O, DA 03-447 released February 14, 2003. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety
and Private Wireless Division, Wireline Competition Bureau by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-482). 
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231374A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231374A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231374A1.txt> 

 CSX TRANSPORTATION INC.   Initiated a proceeding to modify CSX's license for Station
WPKH966 by replacing frequency 131.4150 MHz at Location 2 with frequency 161.4150 MHz.
Action by:  Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  02/20/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-495).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-495A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-495A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-495A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  

 PANELS AND AGENDA SET FOR PUBLIC HEARING IN RICHMOND, VA, ON BROADCAST OWNERSHIP RULES. 
News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (2020 418-0511  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231387A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231387A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231387A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231387A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231387A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231387A2.txt> 

 VISTA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration filed by Vista and 
Affirmed an earlier order denying a request to waive the Commission's installment payment
rules for the 218-219 MHz Service. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  02/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-487).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-487A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-487A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-487A1.txt>

 EASTERN NEW MEXICO UNIVERSITY.   Denied waiver request, dismissed the renewal
application, and granted ENU STA to operate Station WLX261 through June 30, 2003. Action
by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  02/14/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-458).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-458A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-458A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-458A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/