Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] CTIA Opposes Public Safety Spectrum "Plan Scam"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:35:18 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2003 4:40:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Who wants to bet that once Timmy Donahue ((Nextel's CEO) takes over as 
> president of CTIA
> that they will "Bow Down" and get on board with the "Plan Scam"?
> 

Unfortunately, while I'd love to see that happen, it won't.  So, while I'd 
take that bet, I'd be betting against my own team (unlike Pete Rose! <smile>
).

Alan T.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:44:36 -0500

It's a bet.......

(of course I know the decesion is due before Timmy takes office)

[email-masked] wrote:

>  In a message dated 2/11/2003 4:40:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked]
> writes:
>
>
>> Who wants to bet that once Timmy Donahue ((Nextel's CEO) takes over as president of
>> CTIA
> Unfortunately, while I'd love to see that happen, it won't.  So, while I'd take that
> bet, I'd be betting against my own team (unlike Pete Rose! <smile>).
>
> Alan T.