Subject: [mobile-ip] Issue 232 - Feature creep (DHAAD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:15:26 -0600

Issue 232: DHAAD is feeping creaturism?

DHAAD and MPA have been discussed extensively previously on the
ML. WG consensus has been to leave the DHAAD feature in.

While we have taken many non-essential features out of the I-D and
thereby simplified the base protocol, DHAAD and MPA/MPS have been left
in. In the future, as we modularise the MIPv6 spec further, DHAAD may
be pulled out into a separate I-D. However at this time, I do not
think there is a real need to get rid of DHAAD from the base spec. I
would recommend leaving it in as is (in draft 20).

-Basavaraj

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:37:42 +0200 (EET)

> would recommend leaving it in as is (in draft 20).

I can live with this.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings