Subject: [mobile-ip] new draft versions

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:28:36 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the list of
issues in the web, some of the agreed-upon modifications
have also been put to the drafts, and that the newest versions pre21
and pre03 have been copied to the web. Discussion is continuing
on many of the issues, as you certainly have observed... there's
still a lot to edit as well.

I've also taken in use a few new tools. I got a very nice
tool from Henrik Levkowetz to produce viewable diff and
change bar versions of the drafts. And I added an automatically
updated page for issue statistics.

Please use the following main links

   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/MIPv6-Issues.html
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/drafts.html

or the individual links below:

   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/MIPv6-Stats.html

   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mobilev6.html
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mobilev6.txt
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mobilev6diff.html
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mobilev6cb.txt

   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mipv6haipsec.html
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mipv6haipsec.txt
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mipv6haipsecdiff.html
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/mipv6/drafts/mipv6haipseccb.txt

These links will be kept updated and in sync as we progress.

Jari