Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Ok.....who's going to IWCE?

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:46:13 -0500

This sounds like a "Riddle Me This" challenge....
IP Trace can make everyone "Thems"!

-------- Original Message --------
From: "radiopro1 <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Ok.....who's going to IWCE?

Thems who knows - know.  Thems that don't - won't.
I'll be in my tan Acme's.
The only clue is we share the same first name.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:56:27 -0500

Speakers:

Lieutenant Commander Mark Fedor, Fiscal Year 2004 Budget Coordinator, United
States Coast Guard

Marc Sands, VP and Division Counsel, Wireless Business Solutions, Qualcomm
Incorporated.
Marc is a member of the division's executive team and his responsibilities
include overseeing and handling the legal matters of the division, including
its commercial agreements, intellectual property licensing, regulatory
compliance and strategic alliances. Marc currently leads the QWBS Homeland
Security Initiative to apply the division's mobile wireless communications
and tracking technologies to the security and safety needs of the
transportation industry.

Mark E. Crosby, President of Access Spectrum, Bethesda, Maryland
Prior to founding Access Spectrum, Mark served as President/CEO of ITA from
1975-2001 and as Secretary/Treasurer of the Land Mobile Communications
Council for many years. He serves on the Spectrum Planning & Policy Advisory
Committee, National Telecommunications & Information Administration, US
Department of Commerce; is an associate member of the Federal Communications
Bar Association; and is a Fellow of the Radio Club of America. He was
recognized as "Person of the Year" by Radio Resource Magazine in 1999; was
named an "Innovator of the Year" by The Daily Record in Baltimore in 2002;
and was presented the ITA-Radio Resource Magazine "Award for Outstanding
Contributions to Private Wireless" in November 2002.

Mark D. Pallans, Telecommunications Manager, City of Fort Lauderdale
In his previous positions as Telecommunications Engineering Manager of
Broward County and Communications Projects Manager for Miami-Dade County,
Mark has implemented radio, telephone and data systems for 15 years. He also
operates Pallans Associates, a communications consulting firm that
specializes in local government communications systems.

I got a $1 chip on the last one...especially since his profile says:

Yahoo! ID:  radiopro1  
Real Name:  
Location:   
Age:   
Marital Status:  No Answer  
Gender:  Male 
Occupation:  Government  

That excludes Crosby and Sands, and I doubt LTC Fedor...but as Jack says...

I could be wrong, but...Hello Mark!  Good to see you here in any case.

Todd

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:16:32 -0500

Oh! you wanted to just use guessimate???

I cheated---- 207.203.31.3>>>> out.ci.ftlaud.fl.us >>>>>[email-masked]

You Win!

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:41:18 -0800

Mark Pallens is a good guy to have in this group no matter what his
email alias is.

Jack Daniel
===========================================

Todd Ellis wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:08:31 -0500

In your opinion..........................