Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 17/02/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:54:29 -0500

(17/02/2003, BWCS Staff) Though not vintage, 2002 was a relatively good year for mobile
phone sales.... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

NEC Clinches i-mode Deal 
(17/02/2003, BWCS Staff) The Japanese equipment manufacturer NEC has won a contract to
supply a new mobile multimedia network for Spanish operator Telefonica...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Good News, Bad News For Microsoft 
(17/02/2003, BWCS staff) Microsoft has succeeded in winning a fourth mobile operator
customer for its wireless software but its key vendor partner, Samsung, has invested in
Symbian... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->FREE 3G REPORT!<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

*PUMP UP THE VOLUME (Only $295!)*
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services. Features exclusive interviews
with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to generate more revenues
per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Carrier Services Contracts **NEW!**
Written by leading telecoms lawyer David Bartell, this is a vital handbook designed to
help you draft and negotiate successful business telecommunications contracts. Includes
model contracts, plus in-depth analysis of actual carrier contracts, service agreements
and details of prices.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 
        
Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/