Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] So there's snow?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:36:37 EST

In a message dated 2/17/2003 5:32:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> The nice thing is all of our neighbors have snow blowers so we were good to 
> go by early afternoon.

Hey! Get over here!!!!

---

From: "arclight_arclight <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:51:59 -0000

--- In [email-masked], landmobilelawyer@a... wrote:
> LSmith@i... writes:

After which you can come south of Manassas and do mine!

I spent 2 hours today clearing 1/2 of the driveway and part of the 2' 
high x 4' deep x (all the way across the driveway) wide residue from 
the snow plow.  It isn't enough, because the streets aren't clear yet 
either, but at least come Wednesday I should be able to move.

To think that just last Friday I was in sunny southern CA...

Who's going to IWCE?

Dave Maples

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/