Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Rebanding tutorial

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:37:02 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
   From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Rebanding tutorial

In a message dated 2/27/2003 11:35:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked]
writes:

> And it's
> apparent you preferred there not be anyone from the FCC.

Not a preference, just it useless if the person isn't able to say anything.  Thus, D'Wana
is a perfect person with regard to the issues themselves, but Captain Hook can count on
one hand the number of times that she has been permitted to say anything about public
policy on an issue of this size (she HAS with regard to frequency coordination, for
example).  So, who wants to hear "We're looking at that issue" over and over?  It's a
waste of time.  It might be the reason that they threw road blocks up at you, and weren't
completely straight about it with you.

But, nevertheless, you are to be highly commended (decorated, saluted) for your entire
efforts to get someone from the Commission.  On our Thursday session (which will be the
"debate" type session) at IWCE, I'd love to see Commissioner Abernathy (who's very up on
this) just as ITA did at their annual meeting.  She speaks her mind eloquently, too.  Or
maybe her legal assistant.

Failing that, you'll hear UTC and SouthernLinc give their perspective, which I think will
be valuable for everyone.

Alan T.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/