Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NYPD Vertex Demo Portables For Sale-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:47:06 -0500

NYPD Vertex Demo Portables For Sale-
http://www.communicationsmarketing-se.com/equipment.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Communications Marketing Southeast, Incorporated
will use this area to showcase special promotions.  Please check here
often for details!

Vertex Standard's new
VX-3200UD now available!  Call now to place DEMO orders.
Get your DEMO for the portable used by the NYPD (taking place
of the VX-510), Vertex Standard's VX-520. New VX-2500V & U LTR
trunking mobile now available!

Call us for more information on MIL-STD
rated ruggedized laptop mobile data solutions.  See Amrel's
web site for info on the new 3 piece mobile computer.  PII
minmum spec refurbished rugged laptops available.  Limited
quantity - Call today!

Shakespeare introduces new and improved
products every year.  Call now to hear about the latest
models for 2003.

Call us for special pricing on the fully
featured Sceptar pagers.  Available in UHF, VHF, and Low
Band.

Multiplier is the answer to all Motorola
Intrinsically Safe needs.  They are factory mutual approved
and backed by a 12 month warranty.  Call us for your Ni-Cd
battery needs with an 18 month warranty for Motorola, Kenwood,
Vertex, and others.

Call us to receive case quantity pricing.

Call us for all DC/Tone Remote and
termination panel needs.

Need strobe kits, sirens, or speakers?
Call us for info on new products and promotions for Able2 - SHO-ME
Products Co.

| About Us
| Locate Representative | Equipment
| Two-Way | Mobile Data
| Marine | Antennas | Pagers
| Power Amps | Batteries
| RFS | Home

Communications
Marketing Southeast, Inc

5150 Stilesboro Rd. Bldg 300 Ste 300

Kennesaw, GA 30152

Phone: (770) 424-9097

FAX: (770) 428-2124

Site designed by
Cyber System Solutions

© Copyright
2002,
Communications Marketing Southeast.
All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy