Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Special THANKS to memebers of these groups

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:17:04 -0800

Last week several of the members of these groups helped make the APCO
Western Conference a great success by participating and presenting in
the '800 MHz Rebanding' panel. The objective of the panel was to educate
and bring everyone up to date on Docket 02-55, 800 Interference. 

These people did an outstanding job based on the many complements the
conference committee continues to receive.

Our biggest thanks and appreciation goes to (in order of first name);

Alan Tilles
Kevin Kerns
Laura Smith
Robert Foosaner
Robert Gurss

plus the support of Ron Haraseth.

I'll let them field any requests about the discussion.

Jack Daniel
APCO 2003 Western Region Conference - Exhibit Committee Chairman.
===========================================================

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/