Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/07/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:37:53 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202) 418-0504 
OMR <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230827A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230827A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230827A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/07/2003.  EX PARTE STATUS OF SPECTRUM POLICY TASK FORCE REPORT. (DA No. 
03-384). (Dkt No 02-135).  OET. Contact:  Fred Thomas at (202) 418-7783, email:
[email-masked]. News Media Contact: Lisa Gaisford at (202) 418-7280
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-384A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-384A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-384A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/07/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara J. Lowe at (202) 418-0310

Report No: CWS-03-24 Released:  02/07/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE REGISTRATION SERVICE
INFORMATION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231001A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231001A1.txt> 

 USA MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. II.   Cancelled a Notice of Apparent Liability for
Forfeiture issued to USA Mobile Communications, Inc. II for apparent willful violation of
rules, which requires certain carriers to report number utilization and forecast data..
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  02/05/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-361).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-361A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-361A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-361A1.txt> 

 STATE CONTRACTING AND ENGINEERING CORPORATION.   Denied Petition for Reconsideration.
Action by:  Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  02/06/2003 by R&O. (DA No. 03-377).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-377A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-377A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-377A1.txt> 

 GRAND TRUNK WESTERN RAILROAD COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT.   Modified the license for
Microwave Industrial/Business Pool Multiple Address System Station WPQX327, Toledo, Ohio.
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  02/06/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-374).  WTB

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATIONS, INC.   Granted the informal petitions to
modify the authorization of Station WPTJ220, submitted by Gerald R. Walker and the
Industrial Telecommunications Associations, Inc. Action by:  Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  02/03/2003 by MO&O. (DA
No. 03-349).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-349A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-349A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-349A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED FEBRUARY 6, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 25:

 Released:  02/06/2003.  FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2003. 
OMD <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231000A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231000A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231000A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-40 Released:  02/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS UPPER
AND LOWER PAGING BANDS LICENSES. (DA No.  03-378).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah or Evan
Baranoff at 202-418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-378A5.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/