Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flarion Named One Of The Top 15 Wireless Startups Of 2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:50:31 -0500

Flarion Named One Of The Top 15 Wireless Startups Of 2003; FierceWireless
   Recognizes Flarion As One Of 'The Fiercest 15'

Story Filed: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:03 AM EST

BEDMINSTER, N.J., Feb 4, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Flarion Technologies, the architect of
the 'IP friendly'
flash-OFDM wireless broadband system, today announced that it has been selected by
FierceWireless's to the annual list of
"The Fiercest 15," making Flarion one of the top 15 private wireless companies of 2003.

"Flarion has developed one of the most compelling alternative technologies to 3G available
on the market," said Stephen
Wellman, Editor of FierceWireless. "We think it's a winner."

FierceWireless, an internationally recognized email newsletter for the wireless industry,
evaluated more than 1,200 privately
held wireless companies based on vision, revenue potential, quality of deals and
partnerships, and competitive position. The
Fiercest 15 celebrates the spirit of being "fierce" - daring to be innovative and
aggressive, even in a difficult market environment.
The list is available in the latest issue of FierceWireless at www.fiercewireless.com.

"FierceWireless is recognized for its advanced understanding of wireless trends and
businesses," said Rajiv Laroia, Flarion's
founder and CTO. "Being selected as a member of The Fiercest 15 is an honor that
underscores the importance of Flarion's
growing momentum in the wireless community."

With Flarion's IP friendly flash-OFDM technology, mobile operators can seamlessly connect
corporate LANs with a wireless
Wide Area Network with the speed and low packet latency that exceed stringent corporate
network requirements. This, along
with large-scale IP Quality of Service (QoS) control, enables mobile enterprise users to
experience comparable performance,
security and bandwidth allocation as they would in an office on a shared Local Area
Network (LAN) environment, without
making any modifications to user settings, applications, protocols, content or devices.

About FierceWireless

FierceWireless is an internationally recognized email newsletter for the wireless
industry. Every business day, more than 40,000
executives in over 100 countries rely on FierceWireless for a quick, authoritative
briefing on the day's top stories.
FierceWireless is widely heralded in the wireless industry, and has been featured in
Wired, the BBC, Business 2.0, Washington
Post, and other news outlets. It is published by FierceMarkets, Inc., a business
publishing company based in Washington, DC.

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20030204230000424.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/