Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 06/02/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:37:24 -0500

TODAY'S NEWS:

DoCoMo Finding 3G Targets Tough To Meet 
(06/02/2003, BWCS Staff) NTT DoCoMo confirmed yesterday that it is struggling to achieve
its already greatly reduced target of 320,000 3G customers by the end of March 2003....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

SK Telecom Treads Cautiously With W-CDMA 
(06/02/03, BWCS staff) South Korea’s biggest mobile operator, SK Telecom will not be
investing heavily in W-CDMA until there is sufficient demand for the service....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Motorola Awards Bluetooth Deal 
(06/02/2003, BWCS Staff) The Danish wireless equipment manufacturer GN Netcom has won a
contract from Motorola to supply it with Bluetooth-enabled headsets...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

*FREE 3G REPORT!*
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Carrier Services Contracts >>NEW!<<
- A vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

A review pack for any of the above reports can be obtained from [email-masked] 

M-COMMERCE
Leading communications lawyer Dave Bartell has produced the definitive handbook for
drafting and negotiating contracts for consumer and business e-commerce and related
services. For further information visit 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html or e-mail [email-masked] for a Free Review Pack

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/