Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/19/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:02:08 -0500

Released:  02/19/2003.  1670-1675 MHZ BAND PRE-AUCTION SEMINAR TUESDAY, MARCH 18, 2003.
(DA No.  03-462).  WTB. Contact:  Lisa Stover at (717) 338-2888 or Lauren Kravetz at (202)
418-7944 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-462A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-462A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-462A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/19/2003.  LOWER AND UPPER PAGING BANDS AUCTION SCHEDULED FOR MAY 13, 2003.
(DA No.  03-460)  Reminder: Pre-Auction seminar March 6, 2003..  WTB. Contact:  Barbara
Siebert at (717) 338-2888, Lauren Kravetz at (202) 418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-460A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-460A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-460A1.txt> 

Report No: IHF-00041 Released:  02/14/2003.  INTERNATIONAL HIGH FREQUENCY  Action Taken. 
IB. Contact:  Tom Polzin at (2020 418-2148, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231274A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231274A1.txt> 

Report No: IHF-00040 Released:  02/14/2003.  INTERNATIONAL HIGH FREQUENCY  Accepted for
Filing.  IB. Contact:  Tom Polzin at (202) 418-2148, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-2555 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231273A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231273A1.txt> 

 SUNSET BUS AND COMMERCIAL, INC. AND VSS ENTERPRISES, LLC.   Approved the settlement
agreement, dismissed the application and the petition to deny, and dismissed the petition
for reconsideration in part to Joint Request for Commission Action. Action by:  Public
Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted: 
02/14/2003 by 
ORDER. (DA No. 03-446).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-446A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-446A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-446A1.txt> 

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION, INC AND VSS ENTERPRISES, LLC.   Denied the
petition filed by Industrial Telecommunications Association, Inc.  Modified VSS
Enterprises, LLC's license for station KNNF731 to remove the frequency pair 935/896.8875
MHz. Action by:  Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  02/14/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-447).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-447A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-447A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-447A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/