Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 02/27/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:24:02 -0500

REMARKS OF K. DANE SNOWDEN, CHIEF, CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU,.   for
Broadcast Ownership hearing, Richmond, Virginia.  STMT  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231600A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231600A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231600A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL, PUBLIC HEARING ON BROADCAST OWNERSHIP, RICHMOND
CONVENTION CENTER.   Richmond, Virginia.  STMT  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231595A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231595A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231595A1.txt> 

 OPENING REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY, BROADCAST OWNERSHIP EN BANC.  
Richmond, Virginia (As prepared for delivery).  STMT  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231596A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231596A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231596A1.txt> 
Report No: 25431 Released:  02/27/2003.  BROADCAST APPLICATIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231432A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231587A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231587A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231587A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/27/2003.  THE NEW ENGLAND AREA (REGION 19) PUBLIC SAFETY PLAN RECEIVES
APPROVAL FOR MINOR AMENDMENTS TO ITS 800 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLAN. (DA No.  03-596). (Dkt No
90-53).  WTB. Contact:  Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email:
[email-masked] <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-596A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-596A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-596A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON TELECOMMUNICATIONS
AND THE INTERNET OF THE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON ENERGY AND COMMERCE.  STMT  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231559A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231559A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/