Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Rumor of AT&T two-way stuff in Charlotte, NC

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:49:01 -0500

Breaking news.Just heard a rumor that AT&T is selling two-way services in
the Charlotte market.and maybe the AT&T sites will have backup power
capability, unlike the competition.

Todd R. Ellis

Operations Manager, Telecommunications Division

A Utility Services Associates Company

1011 Schaub Drive

Raleigh, North Carolina 27606

Telephone: (919) 851-8770

Fax: (919) 859-5918

Cell: (919) 418-3358

Pager: (877) 205-9320

Pager Mail: [email-masked]

http://www.booth-assoc.com

Telecommunications, Substations and Relaying,

Transmission and Distribution, Financial Services,

System Planning, GIS/Mapping and Field Services

---

From: "sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:20:44 -0000

> capability, unlike the competition.

Its got to be the SONIM system. Can you test drive it and give a 
field report? Latency is the key issue.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/