Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Interesting 02-55 comment from Duquesne Light

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:31:19 -0500

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf
<http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_docume
nt=6513409547> &id_document=6513409547

Mr. Andrews suggests that 3 to 5 MHz be allocated to Critical
Infrastructure.  

Todd R. Ellis

Operations Manager, Telecommunications Division

A Utility Services Associates Company

1011 Schaub Drive

Raleigh, North Carolina 27606

Telephone: (919) 851-8770

Fax: (919) 859-5918

Cell: (919) 418-3358

Pager: (877) 205-9320

Pager Mail: [email-masked]

http://www.booth-assoc.com

Telecommunications, Substations and Relaying,

Transmission and Distribution, Financial Services,

System Planning, GIS/Mapping and Field Services