Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TAKING BROADBAND ACCESS ISSUES TO A HIGHER LEVEL

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:52:15 -0500

TAKING BROADBAND ACCESS ISSUES TO A HIGHER LEVEL

While many broadband access issue discussions tend to merely focus on the
physical infrastructure layer and deployment costs relative to performance,
IEEE Communications Magazine features several articles this month on higher
layer protocol issues. The higher layers referred to are OSI (Open Systems
Interconnection), which are protocols that can have a large impact on
providing different types of services. This issue presents three carefully
selected, peer-reviewed papers. The guest editorial is accessible to all
readers at:
<http://www.comsoc.org/livepubs/ci1/Public/2003/Feb/gstedgorshe.html>

IEEE Communications Society members can access the full issue at:
<http://www.comsoc.org/livepubs/ci1/public/2003/feb/index.html>

IEEE online subscribers can access these articles via IEEE Xplore at:
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/RecentIssue.jsp?puNumber=35>

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/