Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Top Wireless Carriers Featured at GPS Wireless Conference

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:28:42 -0500

Top Wireless Carriers Featured at GPS Wireless Conference

SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- GPS-Wireless 2003
( http://www.gps-wireless.com ) features most of the top wireless carriers
discussing how they view the integration of GPS and other mobile information
technology as vital to their bottom lines.  Forty speakers from Verizon,
Cingular, Sprint PCS, Nextel, automobile manufacturers, PDA companies, mapping
companies, GPS manufacturers and others will highlight this seventh annual
conference, Feb. 27-28, 2003, at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Hotel.
Industry leaders will discuss where the markets for telematics, fleet
management, wireless location services, new technology and homeland defense
are going as they relate to mobile platforms including cell phones, PDAs and
in-vehicle navigation systems.

"Wireless carriers seem to be getting more and more into fleet management
and other business-to-business applications.  On the consumer side, GM OnStar
and ATX are offering new mobile information service to millions of vehicles,"
says Kevin Dennehy, president of Global Technology Communications, Inc., which
presents the annual conference.  "GPS-Wireless offers fleet management panels
and other mobile information panels without the sales pitches.
Sponsors of this major industry event include Tele Atlas, Telcontar,
Navigation Technologies, Synergy Systems, ALK Technologies, Geo Micro,
CellGuide, HGI Wireless and GPS World, as well as 30 exhibiting companies.
Other conferences cost two-to-three times as much as GPS-Wireless 2003 --
and offer fewer speakers and no networking opportunities.  GPS-Wireless 2003
includes two hosted luncheons, networking coffee breaks, a two-and-a-half-hour
hosted reception with tabletops and a 300-page binder full of market
information.

Advance registrants can save up to $200 over onsite registration fees by
registering online at http://www.gps-wireless.com/register.htm prior to
Wednesday, February 26, 5 p.m. PST.  Conference organizers have secured
additional hotel rooms for the event, but participants are encouraged to make
room reservations as soon as possible by calling the Marriott at 800.228.9290
and asking for the special GPS-Wireless rate of $129.
Additional information can be obtained at http://www.gps-wireless.com ,
or by emailing [email-masked].
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/