Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spring 2003 VON Trade Show & Expo Update

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:14:00 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: Scott Kargman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Spring 2003 VON Trade Show & Expo Update

Hi Marcel,

The Spring 2003 VON Trade Show & Expo will be taking place March
31st-April 3rd at the San Jose Convention Center. ( http://www.von.com )

"Early Bird" registration ends on February 14th.

The VON Events focus on the convergence of the Telecom and Internet
Industries. We are the meeting place for the IP Communications
Industry...and we focus on the issues effecting the IP Communications
revolution. While Voice over Packet technologies are covered at the VON
events, we are not just about voice.

New at Spring 2003 VON is special pricing for people who just want to
only visit our Exhibit Hall. Also new at VON are the introduction
of special VON Keynotes.

At the Spring 2003 VON Trade Show & Expo, the IP Communications Industry
will be getting together to conduct business. To view the current
list of exhibitors, please visit: ( http://www.pulver.com/von/exhibitors.html )

Co-located at Spring 2003 VON Trade Show & Expo are a set of conferences,
each filled with industry executives and visionaries who will collectively
help define the issues facing the IP Communications and who will present
their solutions for how to help grow the industry and help VoIP maintain the
mainstream appeal which it has started to recently achieve.

Conferences co-located at Spring 2003 VON include:

The VON Conference
 - ( http://pulver.com/von/schedule.html )

The VON Enterprise Forum
 - ( http://pulver.com/enterpriseforum )

VON Developers
 - ( http://pulver.com/developers )

Fast Net Futures
 - ( http://pulver.com/fastnet )

The Location Based Services Summit
 - ( http://pulver.com/lbs )

At the Spring 2003 VON Conference, you will have the opportunity to meet
with the CEOs and other senior executives of the leading companies within
the industry. This VON conference (our 19th) will be focusing on the
businesses, technologies and issues facing the IP Communications industry
today.

The Spring 2003 VON Conference will continue to take a hard look at the
state of IP Communications and there are specific tracks focusing on:
Industry Issues, Business Issues, Service Providers, Enterprise, Vendors
and "Cool Technologies." At VON you can expect to hear from the CEOs and
CTOs from the companies driving the industry, including many of companies
listed in the pulver100.

Delegates attending VON will have an opportunity to not only listen to the
senior executives, but will also have a great opportunity to meet with these
players and take advantage of unique business and personal networking
opportunities. VON is an international event. Historically, over 22% of our
delegates have come from outside the United States. This is a great event
for business development.

Spring 2003 VON is the place to go to if you need to understand the issues
effecting the IP Communications industry today and would benefit from having
a heads up on the future directions of the space. At VON we speak about the
present future rather than the present past. Since 1997, the VON events have
directly contributed to the growth of the VoIP industry and has been the
place where companies got funded, partnerships were created, mergers and
acquisitions were discussed and where the VoIP protocol wars were settled.

Spring 2003 VON Exhibit Hours:

Tuesday, April 1st: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, April 2nd: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday, April 3rd: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

The current list of exhibitors includes:

Acme Packet - AltiGen Communications - AT&T - AudioCodes
BRECIS Communications - Broadsoft - Brooktrout Technology
Centillium Communications - Cisco Systems - Commetrex Corporation
CommWorks, A 3Com Company - Convedia - CosmoCom 
Data Connection Limited - Ectel - Empirix - Free World Dialup
Frost & Sullivan - Global IP Sound - Hughes Software Systems
I.S. Associates, Inc. - Interactive Intelligence - Intertex Data AB
Iwatsu America, Inc. - Kagoor Networks - Lucent Technologies
MediaRing - Mediatrix Telecom Inc. - Microsoft Corporation
Motorola Computer Group - net.com - NetCentrex - Netrake
Opticom GmbH - Pactolus Communications Software - PhoenixSoft
Polycom - Psytechnics - pulver.com - RADCOM - SecureLogix Corporation
Siemens Enterprise Networks - Spectrum Signal Processing
Spirent Communications - SS8 Networks - StarGen
Sylantro Systems Corporation - teleSys - Texas Instruments
Unimax Systems Corporation - VocalData - VoiceAge
Welltech Computer Co., Ltd.

To take advantage of our "early bird" pricing, please be sure
to visit: ( http://pulver.com/von/register.html ) and register
by February 14th.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/