Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/26/2003 Part 1 of 2]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:14:34 -0500

STATEMENTS OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL, COMMISSIONERS KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY, KEVIN J.
MARTIN, AND JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN.   Before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the
Internet, Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives.  News Release.
News Media Contact: David Fiske 202-418-0513  CMMR, CMMR, CMMR, OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231535A4.txt> 

 Released:  02/26/2003.  COMMISSION SEEKS COMMENT ON STAFF STUDY REGARDING ALTERNATIVE
CONTRIBUTION METHODOLOGIES. (Dkt No 90-571, 92-237, 95-116, 96-45, 98-170, 98-171, 99-) 
NSD File No. L-00-72. Comments Due:  03/31/2003. Reply Comments Due:  04/18/2003. (FCC No.
03-31).  WCB. Contact:  Diane Law-Hsu or Paul Garnett at (202) 418-7400, TTY: (202)
418-0484 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-31A1.doc> 

 Released:  02/26/2003.  THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION EXTENDS THE TERMS OF
ADMINISTRATION FOR NEUSTAR, INC. AS THE NORTH AMERICAN NUMBERING PLAN ADMINISTRATOR AND
NBANC, INC. AS THE NUMBERING BILLING AND COLLECTION AGENT. (DA No.  03-580). (Dkt No
92-237).  WCB. Contact:  Sanford Williams at (202) 418-7400, email: [email-masked], TTY:
(202) 418-0484 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-580A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-580A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-580A1.txt> 

Report No: 1426 Released:  02/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231528A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231528A1.txt> 

Report No: 1425 Released:  02/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE 
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231527A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231527A1.txt> 

Report No: 1427 Released:  02/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231518A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231518A1.txt> 

Report No: 1430 Released:  02/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231515A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231515A1.txt> 

Report No: 1429 Released:  02/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231514A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-231514A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/