Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 2-11-03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:38:46 -0500

AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 25 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT OPERATION OF NGSO FSS
SYSTEMS CO-FREQUENCY WITH GSO AND TERRESTRIAL SYSTEMS IN THE KU-BAND. Addressed the
Petitions for Reconsideration in this proceeding. (Dkt No. 98-206). Action by: the
Commission. Adopted: 02/03/2003 by
MO&O. (FCC No. 03-25). OET

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-25A1.doc

FCC REALLOCATES SPECTRUM FOR NEW WIRELESS SERVICES. FCC releases items Reallocating
Spectrum for
New Wireless Services (Third Report and Order, Third Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and
Second Memorandum Opinion
and Order) ET Docket No. 00-258 and IB Docket No. 99-81 Note: This item is to be released
simul. (Dkt No. 00-258).
Action by: By the Commission. Adopted: 01/29/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-16). OET, OET.
Contact Jamison Prime (202)
418-7474  FCC-03-16A1.doc  FCC-03-16A1.pdf  FCC-03-16A1.txt

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-16A1.doc

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/