Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:45:48 -0500

EFJ, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call

Lincoln, NE, February 3, 2003 -- EFJ, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI) today announced that
it has scheduled an investor conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Monday,
March 3, 2003, to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end FY2002
and outlook for the future.
The call will be available to the public via 800-915-4836. Participants are urged to call
the 800 number at least five minutes prior to the start time. Replays of the call will be
available for 24 hours, from 5:30 p.m. EST on Monday, March 3 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, March
4. The replay number is 800-428-6051, and the reservation number is 284916.

The call also will be accessible via webcast at www.vcall.com by clicking EFJI under
“Today’s VCalls.” Investors are advised to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to
the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. The call will be
archived for 90 days.

EFJ, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI) is the holding company of industry-leading wireless
telecommunications equipment and solutions businesses. EFJ, Inc. is home to the EFJohnson
Company, one of the first developers of Project 25 mobile communications products
compliant with federal government interoperability standards, and Transcrypt
International, a world leader in secure voice communication solutions. 2003 marks the 80th
anniversary of EFJohnson and the 25th anniversary of Transcrypt International. Stable and
profitable, with headquarters in Washington, D.C., EFJ, Inc. has a proven leadership team
in place with decades of experience in telecommunications and government sales. EFJohnson
and Transcrypt International are wholly owned subsidiaries of EFJ, Inc. For more
information, visit www.efji.com.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/