Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 19/02/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:06:49 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Ericsson Gives Direction To French i-mode 
(19/02/2003, BWCS staff) France’s number three mobile network operator, Bouygues Telecom,
has chosen Ericsson to location-enable its i-mode services...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Sony and Ericsson Make Music 
(19/02/2003, BWCS Staff) The international music publisher Sony Music has teamed up with
the equipment manufacturer Ericsson to collaborate on a new service to deliver digital
music clips to mobile handsets... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Little Smart Marches Into Beijing 
(19/02/2003, BWCS Staff) China Netcom appears to be pushing forward with its controversial
plans to expand its limited access wireless service...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->FREE 3G REPORT!<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

*Pump Up The Volume (Only £295.00!)*
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services - Features exclusive interviews
with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to generate more revenues
per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 
         
Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/