Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MOBILE RELAY ASSOCIATES- On "The Plan"-The Supplement, remains an unfair and inappropriate solution to the problems of interference to Public Safety at 800 MHz.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:26:00 -0500

COMMENTS OF MOBILE RELAY ASSOCIATES

ON SUPPLEMENTAL COMMENTS OF THE CONSENSUS PARTIES

Mobile Relay Associates (MRA), by its attorney and pursuant to Public Notice, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau Seeks Comments on inSupplemental Comments of the Consensus
PartieslS Filed in the 800 MHz Public Safety Interference Proceeding, DA No. 03-19 (WTB,
released January 3, 2003) (Supplemental Request Notice),  hereby submits its Comments on
the
new, approximately 150-page, Supplemental Comments (Supplement) filed by Nextel
Communications and others, who style themselves collectively as the so-called Consensus
Parties
(Nextel Group).

As set forth herein, the supplement fails to adequately address the defects that
were exposed in the Nextel Groups earlier Consensus Plan, and their Consensus Plan, even
as
amended by the Supplement, remains an unfair and inappropriate solution to the problems of

interference to Public Safety at 800 MHz.

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513410707
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/