Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BoostMobile (alias Nextel) & go2 offer location-based directory service for teens

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 01:05:45 -0500

They had some good VC's, Evercore Partners private equity investments through its Evercore
Capital Partners made substantial investments in go2 Directory Systems which owned and
operated go2.

No metion of UDS taking over go2 or BK on their website.
http://www.go2online.com/webbrowser/indexAboutGo2.cfm

More info-
LBS Pioneer Go2 Not Gone
http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=story&articleId=CA238253&stt=001

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Dylan Bromby" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:BoostMobile (alias Nextel) & go2 offer location-based directory service for
teens

With a $57M burn in 2 years and no profit to show, go2 filed BK last
year from which they were purchased for - I think - something in the
neighborhood of $1.2M...or thereabouts. Use those numbers to help
determine the value businesses and consumers alike placed (or didn't
place) in the service. go2 is now owned by a company named UDS and has
an unquestionably uncertain future.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/