Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flowfinity Wireless Announces Comprehensive Partner Program for Systems Integrators

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:35:25 -0500

Flowfinity Wireless Announces Comprehensive Partner Program for Systems Integrators

February 4, 2003 8:11am

VANCOUVER, BC AND MUNICH, GERMANY, Feb. 04, 2003 -- Flowfinity Wireless, a
leading provider of wireless application technology, today announced the new Flowfinity
Solutions Alliance
partner program to address the needs of Systems Integrators who want to capitalize on the
growing market
demand for mobile applications on BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds™. Flowfinity provides
alliance partners
with its Thinflow™ technology to enable rapid integration of enterprise applications with
the BlackBerry™
platform from Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM). Flowfinity enables
Systems
Integrators to create solutions in a matter of weeks instead of the many months required
by other
technologies and approaches -- this means the path to value is faster for both the
alliance partner and their
customers.

"The Flowfinity Solutions Alliance offers
Systems Integrators an opportunity to add
significant value for their customers through
mobile data and application access," said
Dmitry Mikhailov, Flowfinity's CEO and
founder. "Our Thinflow technology provides
them with a competitive advantage by enabling
rapid development of dependable and high
performance mobile solutions that leverage
existing tools and technologies."

Flowfinity's Thinflow technology enables rapid
application integration between BlackBerry
Wireless Handhelds and enterprise
applications such as CRM, Sales Force
Automation, Supply Chain Management, Work
Dispatch, Field Force Automation, Expense
Reporting, Time Sheet Reporting, and Forms
Data Collection. Thinflow technology utilizes
the Mobile Data Service feature of BlackBerry Enterprise Server v3.5 leveraging the same
highly secure
BlackBerry architecture that is available for wireless email.

The Flowfinity Solutions Alliance program is designed to accelerate wireless solutions
adoption by providing
alliance partners with:

- access to Thinflow technology;
- sales and marketing support and training;
- technical support and training;
- reseller discounts on licensing.

Thinflow technology is available for the full range of BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds from
RIM meaning
integrators can leverage both the large installed base of handhelds (including BlackBerry
957/857) and the
growing global deployments of Java-based handhelds (including BlackBerry
5810/5820/6710/6720/6510/6750). Flowfinity technology is available for BlackBerry Wireless
Handhelds
running on the following global networks: AT&T Wireless, Bell Mobility, Cingular,
Hutchison, Motient,
Nextel, O2, Rogers AT&T Wireless, Telstra, TELUS Mobility, TIM, T-Mobile, Verizon
Wireless, and
Vodafone.

"We've been very active in helping Systems Integrators to sell and deploy high performance
wireless
enterprise applications to customers globally," said Dr. Hendrik Rosenboom, Vice
President, Flowfinity
Europe. "The Systems Integrators have embraced us for our broad support of many
development platforms
and our innovative use of XML Web Services to accelerate delivery of enterprise wireless
solutions. We
leverage the tools they already use and we combine this technical leadership with a focus
on providing our
partners with sales and marketing resources."

Systems Integrators who join the Flowfinity Solutions Alliance are able to implement a 5
step customer
engagement process to capitalize on wireless solution opportunities: Analyze, Prototype,
Demo, Sell,
Deploy. This program for Systems Integrators means it is a matter of weeks between the
first customer
meeting and a working prototype to establish the business case and functional proof needed
to close the
sale.

"As a provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, the ease of
integration and the
quality of the outcome are core to our business success," said Sean Gocher, President &
CEO, TenDigits
Software Inc. "With Flowfinity's Thinflow technology, we can get solutions to market
quickly, deliver the
performance and ROI our customers demand, and differentiate ourselves from less capable
mobile CRM
deployments."

Systems Integrators, such as TenDigits Software, have been able to leverage Flowfinity's
support for .NET
and Visual Studio .NET. Flowfinity has recently added support for Borland's development
platforms and Web
Services technologies from Sun, BEA and IBM.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/