Subject: [mobile-ip] Mobile IPv4 performances

From: "Mauro Cerboni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:12 +0100

Hi all,

I'm working in an experimental testbed with MIPv6 and I have made several tests on it. In order to compare my results, I would like to view some MIPv4 performance results, being as authoritative as possible.

Any web-link or indication would be of great help,

thanks in advance

Mauro Cerboni

---

From: Francis Hallahan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:22:24 -0500

> Hi all,
>
>I'm working in an experimental testbed with MIPv6 and I have made 
>several tests on it. In order to compare my results, I would like to 
>view some MIPv4 performance results, being as authoritative as 
>possible.
>

Mauro

I did some testing of MIPv4 and presented the results at the
2nd Space Internet Workshop.  You can find my briefing at

http://siw.gsfc.nasa.gov/presentations/SIW2-E5-Hallahan.pps

Please contact me directly for more information.

Frank Hallahan
-- 
/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Francis Hallahan                      |  [email-masked]        |
|  Computer Scientist - Code 588        |  [email-masked]              |
| Computer Sciences Corporation         |  Phone (301) 286 7064          |
| at Nasa Goddard Space Flight Center   |  Lab   (301) 286 3203          |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Operating Missions as Nodes on the Internet(OMNI)                      |
|           http://ipinspace.gsfc.nasa.gov                               |
\------------------------------------------------------------------------/