Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 10/02/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:04:40 -0500

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Norway Preens Itself For 3G Bidders 
(10/02/2003, BWCS Staff) Norway is to be the first European country to allow a major
relaxation of its 3G licence conditions... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

China Opts For 3G Triple Play 
(10/02/03, BWCS staff) The Chinese government is expected to award 3G licences later this
year, which will support three different next-generation standards...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Another N-Gage Content Deal 
(10/02/2003, BWCS Staff) The Japanese games developer Taito Corp has announced that it
will be supplying content for Nokia’s new mobile gaming device...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->FREE 3G REPORT!<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in 28 3G
markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and
click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

*Pump Up The Volume (Only £295.00!)*
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services - Features exclusive interviews
with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to generate more revenues
per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 
         
Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/