Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola and Kimora Lee Simmons

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:19:06 -0500

Motorola and Kimora Lee Simmons Combine Forces to Create a New Accessory that
Combines High Style and Technology

NEW YORK, Feb. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) and
Baby Phat, a leading woman's fashion label, today announced the launch of the
Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons Limited Edition Motorola i95cl phone. This
pearlized pink handset will be unveiled Thursday, February 13th as part of
Baby Phat's New York Fashion Week festivities. Combining the latest
communication features, sleek looks and the color of the season, this flip
phone fuses the best of technology and style to offer consumers a new way to
stay connected.
"I'm a girl's girl. I like everything with a heaping dose of femininity,"
said Kimora Lee Simmons.  "It's revolutionary to target a phone to women, but
it's very much in line with the mindset of my customer. Cell phones are
intrinsic to the lifestyles of the hip-hop generation, and no brand does cell
phones better than Motorola. I'm very pleased to be partnering with them to
introduce this revolutionary concept to the market."
"Motorola is excited to be working with Kimora Lee Simmons, one of the
most influential personalities in the entertainment and fashion worlds, to
develop a branded mobile phone for a customer that insists on quality and
style," said Peter Aloumanis, vice president and general manager, U.S. Markets
Division, Motorola's iDEN(R) Subscriber Group. "Motorola mobile phones have
become more than a useful communication tool for business and to stay in touch
with friends, they have become a 'must have' accessory enabling people to make
a fashion statement."
This trend-setting, four-in-one communications tool is easily
distinguished from other handsets on the market thanks to its distinctive
color, Baby Phat logo and Kimora Simmons' signature.  Bringing more than just
unique style, the new limited edition Motorola i95cl combines a digital mobile
phone with a color screen, two-way pager, wireless Internet and unique long-
range walkie-talkie to give users instant communication with one or up to one
hundred people at the touch of a button.
Additional features of the new limited edition Motorola i95cl handset
include customized musical ringtones and pre-installed applications including
a slide show featuring a sampling of Baby Phat's Spring 2003 fashion line,
CalcTool, Paddleball and Pop Pack.  Built with Java technology, the phone also
has the ability to enable users to easily add ringtones and games via wireless
download. And, with voice-activated dialing, built-in speakerphone, 250-entry
phone book, VibraCall(R) alert, and Turbo Dial one-touch dialing, Kimora Lee
Simmons' signature handset gives consumers all they want and more packaged in
a compact (3.5 x 1.9 x 1.1 inches), four-ounce flip phone.
The Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons Limited Edition Motorola i95cl phone
will be available beginning March 15 through the Phat Farm flagship store in
New York City's SoHo neighborhood, http://www.babyphat.com and all Bloomingdale's
stores.  To contact Bloomingdale's please call 212-705-3030.
The suggested retail price is $549, which includes a matching earbud and
Baby Phat branded pouch

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-13-2003/0001890797&EDATE=

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/