Subject: [mobile-ip] Minor editorial correction about the HA Operation in ver.20 draft

From: "Youn-Hee Han" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:40:34 +0900

In the bottom parts of section 10.3.1, the draft says...
 
      "If the Binding Refresh Advice mobility option is present, the
      Refresh Interval field in the option MUST be set to a value less
      than the Lifetime value being returned in the Binding Update.
                                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This indicates that the mobile node SHOULD attempt to refresh its
      home registration at the indicated shorter interval.  The home
      agent MUST still retain the registration for the Lifetime period,
      even if the mobile node does not refresh its registration within
      the Refresh period"

I think that the underlined words "the Binding Update" 
should be replaced with "the Binding Acknowledgement".

Isn't it right?

Youn-Hee Han

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:57:16 +0200

>       than the Lifetime value being returned in the Binding Update.

Right. Thanks.

Jari