Subject: [NEXTEL-1] To: Nextel Communications- Outsourced coutomer service costs you a client

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:09:12 -0500

Outsourced coutomer service costs you a client

To: Nextel Communications

The world thrives on communication today, which is why I'm so upset with the
customer service at Nextel Communications. Quite honestly, I'm annoyed with this
issue. Just for the record, here's my telephone information: 612 369 6703.

Here's my complaint: Your customer service group in Canada has is useless. There
are "two sides". One is sales and the other is cust.svc. They bounced me back and
fourth stating it was an issue for, "the other side", there is at least a 20 minute hold
time for each transfer. After several billing mistakes and a $300 i90 phone not being
shiped (via next day air) because you did not have MY E MAIL ADDRESS!!!! I
canceled the four phones our firm had. We were a customer since 1997.

GOODBYE NEXTEL.

Sad because the i90 and your network was the best wireless network in terms of
coverage and signal strength.

Your outsourced cust svc. cost you my account!

I'll take my business elsewhere from now on. And I'll definitely tell other people about
my negative experience so they can avoid it in the future.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: Dont out source your customer service to third
party in Canada who have no idea what they are doing, and most likely do not have
Nextel's interest at heart-since they dont even work for Nextel.

I hope you get back to me soon. In this age of modern communication, seemingly
simple things should not go unresolved. I'll expect a response within 10 business
days.

From:
mike w.
minneapolis, MN

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/