Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fitch Cuts Rating on Cingular Wireless

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:38:10 -0500

Fitch Cuts Rating on Cingular Wireless

Noting concern about he "deterioration associated with Cingular's wireless
business due to several operational and strategic issues," Fitch Ratings cut
Cingular's senior unsecured rating to a single A-minus from a single A, and
said that if the company does not successfully stabilize its operational results
and its performance continues to deteriorate, further downgrades could be
made in Cingular's rating

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/