Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Digital Development White Paper

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:39:01 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Digital Development White Paper

Greg posted this to the Community Informatics list, but I'm certain some 
Telecom-Cities folks will find his paper of interest.
(Lon Berquist)

*************************************************************************
Greetings, and please excuse the cross-posting.

I've recently completed a white paper describing what I believe is an
innovative, yet well-precedented, framework for applying computing and
telecommunications technologies to community socioeconomic development.

For me, the white paper has been a way to crystalize much of the learning --
both academic and practical -- that I've been doing over the last few years.
The underlying intent of the framework is to be flexible and broadly
applicable. Digital development forms the basis of the "TechSmart"
services that my team and I are now offering to communities in the state of
Georgia, USA. My sincere hope is that others will find the framework to be
thought-provoking and useful in their particular circumstances. 

I'd be delighted to have any comments or constructive criticisms on digital
development in general, or the white paper in particular. 

The white paper is located at: http://greg.laudeman.com/digi-dev/dd_wp/DD_wp.htm

Sincerely,
-- Greg

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/