Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UTC Statement & Comments on PWC's 800 MHz Supplemental Consensus Plan

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 04:29:55 -0500

Ouch!

-------- Original Message --------
   From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: UTC Statement & Comments on PWC's 800 MHz Supplemental Consensus Plan

In a message dated 2/12/2003 12:35:13 AM Eastern Standard Time

> Among the key issues: the PWC proposal, as well as its
> Supplemental Comments, were negotiated secretly, without input
> from most of the user group associations on which their members
> rely,

What a pile of crap UTC keeps foisting on everyone.  While one can argue about the merits
of the proposal (which I readily accept there are always counter arguments and positions),
to argue it was "secret" is beyond the pale.  I personally met with UTC, as well as UTC
members on numerous occasions, and told Jill at any point along the way that I'd be happy
to continue to meet and try to incorporate their positions as best I could.

UTC removed themselves from the process, not the other way around.  And don't let them
tell you otherwise.

Jill, I know that you're on this listserve, and you ought to be ashamed.

Alan Tilles