Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/04/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:45:21 -0500

STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICAHEL POWELL ON 5-GIGAHERTZ SPECTRUM AGREEMENT.  News
Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230907A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230907A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230907A1.txt> 

Report No: 2592 Released:  02/04/2003.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU REFERENCE
INFORMATION CENTER PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230885A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230885A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230885A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-40 Released:  02/04/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
THAT APPLICATIONS FOR UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BANDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR FILING AUCTION EVENT
NO. 40. (DA No.  03-352).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A3.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-352A5.txt> 
 
MARCEL (NMI) CHARLES, AKA MARCEL M. CHARLES, AKA MARIEL M. CHARLES, AKA JOSEPH M.
CHARLES.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $10,000.00 to Marcel (NMI)
Charles for operating an unlicensed radio station on the frequency 103.3 MHz in violation
of the Commission's rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  01/31/2003 by
Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-337).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-337A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-337A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-337A1.txt> 

 ROCKWELL COLLINS, INC.   Granted the Request for Waiver. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety
and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  01/03/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-347).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-347A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-347A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-347A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED FEBRUARY 3, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 22:
 JOHN MULETA COMMENCES DUTIES TODAY AS CHIEF OF FCC WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU. 
News Release. News Media Contact: Robin Pence at (202) 418-0505  WTB. Contact Lauren
Kravetz Patrich at (202) 418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230895A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230895A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230895A1.txt> 
 REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN.  CMMR.  "Rural America and the Promise of
Tomorrow," NTCA Annual Meeting and Expo, Phoenix, Arizona
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230902A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230902A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-230902A1.txt> 

 VERIZON TELEPHONE COMPANIES TARIFFS 1 & 11, TRANSMITTAL NO. 232.   Terminated the
investigation into Verizon Telephone Companies Tariffs 1 & 11, Transmittal No. 232. (Dkt
No.  02-362). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  01/15/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-6). 
WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-6A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-6A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-6A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/