Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Embedded Opening-immediate

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:47:58 -0500

instein mac <[email-masked] wrote:

We have an immediate opening in Embedded Technology for Leading MNC in
Bangalore<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Embedded Openings

Ref.No: 0001/em/2003

Lead Engineer

6-7Years

WLAN, Home Networking ,C, Embedded systems

Please send your resume to

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

(please mention the JOb reference code in the subject)

Note:

   * Those who already have sent their resume to the above mail ids, Please once again
     send your updated resume since the requirement is so urgent and immediate)

Embedded Openings

Ref.No: 0001/em/2003

Lead Engineer

6-7Years

WLAN, Home Networking ,C, Embedded systems