Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Makes Their 3,234 Vist To The FCC Re: 02-55 :)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:34:16 -0400

April 17, 2003

BY ELECTRONIC FILING
Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: WT Docket No. 02-55

Ex Parte Presentation

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, Lawrence Krevor, Vice President – Government Affairs, Nextel
Communications, Inc. (“Nextel”), Leonard Cascioli, Nextel’s Vice President - RF
Engineering and Operations, and Dave Maples, Nextel’s Senior RF Operations Engineer, met
with Bruce Franca, Deputy Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology; Julius Knapp,
Deputy Chief, OET; Robert Bromery, Chief, Electromagnetic Compatibility Division, OET;
Rashmi Doshi, Chief, Laboratory Division, OET; and Robert Eckert, William Hurst, Saurbh
Chhabra, Bill Inglis, and Salomon Satche, all of OET, regarding the Consensus Plan and the
Commission’s above-captioned rulemaking on public safety communications in the 800 MHz
band. During this meeting,

Nextel’s representatives and OET staff discussed the causes of CMRS – public safety
interference, the advantages and disadvantages of various methods of mitigating such
interference, and the comprehensive set of interference protection measures contained in
Appendix F to the Supplemental Comments of the Consensus Parties.

Pursuant to section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s rules, 47 C.F.R. § 1.1206(b)(2), this
letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the public record of the
above-referenced proceeding.

Sincerely,

/s/ Regina M. Keeney
Regina M. Keeney
cc: Bruce Franca Saurbh Chhabra
Julius Knapp Bill Inglis
Robert Bromery Salomon Satche
Rashmi Doshi
Robert Eckert
William Hurst

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513982700

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/