Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New-P25 Testing Overview with the 2975 Test Set.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:42:12 -0400

P25 Testing Overview with the 2975 Test Set.

A new application note is available on P25 testing with the 2975, "The 2975: An
Advanced P25 and Analog Test System." This app note provides test
professionals with an in-depth view of the 2975's capabilities, design concept and
exclusive features.

http://www.ifrsys.com/products/wireless/app%20notes/2975.pdf
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/