Subject: [NEXTEL-1] It's not a Joke!! Griffin box its free !!

From: "vesmes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 23:55:07 +0300

I-PHONE starts own forum on the 1-st of April. (this is NOT a joke!!!)
You can make a visit to win  Griffin Box. 
Join to the world of I-PHONE Network, where everybody is a winner!!

For more information visit our news page :

www.i-phone.org/#news

Don't miss a huge Phone gallery with low prices on the Net and cheapest
and quallity equipment and unlock stuff ! 

Best regards,

I-Phone Network 

Lot 2801, Ground Floor, Block 10,
Kuching Central Land District,
93200 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.

Tel: 60-82-233561
Fax: 60-82-420187 

web site:

www.i-phone.org

forum link:

http://forum.i-phone.org

mails:

any question and information: [email-masked]

sales: [email-masked]

site design: [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/