Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:26:30 +0200 (CEST)

The original message was received at Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:26:26 +0200 (CEST)
from IDENT:[email-masked] [132.227.60.2]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]
    (reason: 554 5.7.1 Message seems to be spam, rejected)
    (expanded from: <[email-masked]>)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to isis.lip6.fr.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 5.7.1 Message seems to be spam, rejected
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Subject: [VIRUS FOUND AND REMOVED] NETWORK
From: [email-masked], Dong-Hyun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:17:23+0000

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by a virus scanner. Following 
this paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's antivirus policy, contact
Marc VICTOR <[email-masked]>. 

A known virus was discovered and deleted.  Virus-scanner messages follow:
I found the Exploit.IFrame.HTML virus.

A known virus was discovered and deleted.  Virus-scanner messages follow:
I found the W32/Brid.Worm virus.