Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 08/04/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:24:47 -0400

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Joint Offering From Mobile Trio 
(08/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Three of Europe’s telecoms giants have joined together
to present a new cross-border offering for their 162 million mobile customers in
25 countries worldwide...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

W-LAN Takes Flight In UK 
(08/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Heathrow Airport finally has a W-LAN hotspot of its
own. Two years after Telia HomeRun was denied permission by the UK’s Radio
Communications Agency... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

DoCoMo Unveils Advanced Camera Phones 
(08/04/2003, BWCS staff) NTT DoCoMo has introduced a range of six new multimedia
i-mode phones offering high-resolution pictures... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in
28 3G markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit
http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

WISP ROAMING - Single Subscription, Global Reach **NEW!** 
This brand new report from BWCS and BrainHeart Capital provides a definitive
guide to hottest issue facing the W-LAN hotspot sector. Based on interviews with
senior executives from 70 roaming enablers, WISPs and telcos the report analyses
the key technical and commercial aspects of WISP roaming today and in the
future.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep120.html 

Pump Up The Volume(Only £295!)
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services. Features exclusive
interviews with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to
generate more revenues per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Online Mobile Internet Directory 
Includes 450 application developer profiles. An essential resource for tracking
key developments and new players in this dynamic sector. 
http://www.midirectory.com/cgi-bin/Dispatcher.php?code=bwcs
    
Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile
Metrix, (Order it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.
     
Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers
profiled ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/