Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Hussein's Baghdad Collapses U.S. officials say he no longer controls capital;

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:37:09 -0400

Hussein's Baghdad Collapses U.S. officials say he no longer controls capital;
jubilant Iraqis welcome forces.
 http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A63054-2003Apr9.html

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:14:51 -0700

Boy, this is REALLY going to be bad news for ABC News. 

===========================================================

>  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A63054-2003Apr9.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:16:45 -0400

Yea, the Iraq Information Minister just did a presser from a bathroom in Sadam's
prison he said "We have repelled  the Capitalist Infidels" . He said there are no
Americans in Baghdad. He then returned to his office in Cell Block "H"

Where is Peter Jennings?