Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BUSINESS ALERT: McDonough Is Likely Nominee for Accounting Board

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:17:47 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: BUSINESS ALERT: McDonough Is Likely Nominee for Accounting Board

__________________________________
BUSINESS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

April 15, 2003

The Securities and Exchange Commission is expected to name William
McDonough, president of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, to chair the
new Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. He would succeed acting
Chairman Charles Niemeier, who stepped in after William Webster resigned
amid controversy over his involvement in a company with accounting
problems.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB105041643140677100,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/