Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Public Safety Wideband Data Standards & Project 25 Overview

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:57:04 -0400

From: TIA

New Standards Documents

New Project Numbers

Project Number 3-0043-URV – (revise and upgrade to ANS) –
TIA-902.BAAB-A – Wideband Air Interface Scalable Adaptive
Modulation(SAM) Physical Layer Specification Public Safety Wideband Data

Standards Project Digital Radio Technical Standards. If interested
contact Jeff
Anderson, Motorola, at 847.576.4210 or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Number 3-0080-URV – (revise and upgrade to ANS) –
TIA-902.BAAD-A – Wideband Air Interface Scalable Adaptive Modulation
(SAM) Radio Channel Coding Specification Public Safety Wideband Data
Standards Project Digital Radio Technical Standards. If interested
contact Jeff
Anderson, Motorola, at 847.576.4210 or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Number 3-4633-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-102.BAEA-A -
Project 25 Overview – New Technology Standards Project – Digital Radio
Technical Standards. If interested contact Jeff Anderson, Motorola, at
847.576.4210, or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-4726-RV1 – (revise a TSB) – TIA/TSB-146-A – IP
Telephony Support for Emergency Calling Service. If interested contact
Bob
Bell, Cisco Systems, Inc., at 801.294.3034, or via email at
[email-masked].

Project Number 3-4826-RV1 – (revise a TIA only document) – TIA-912-A –
Telecommunications – IP Telephony Equipment – Voice Gateway
Transmission Requirements. If interested contact Bob Bell, Cisco
Systems,
Inc., at 801.294.3034, or via email at [email-masked].

New Standards Proposals
TIA Only Documents

TIA-902.CAAB – Radio Communications Performance Recommendations
– Public Safety Wideband Equipment – Scalable Adaptive Modulation
(SAM)

TIA-915 – CDMA Card Application Toolkit (CCAT)

TIA/IS-707-A-3 – Data Service Options for Spread Spectrum Systems –
Addendum 3 – cdma2000® High Speed Packet Data Service Option 33

Telecommunications Systems Bulletin (TSB)

TSB-130 – Generic Guidelines for Connectorized Polarization
Maintaining Fiber and Polarizing Fiber Cable Assemblies for Use in
Telecommunications Applications

TSB-145 – Reliability of Passive Fiber Optic Components: Failure
Modes and Mechanisms of Fiber Optic Connectors.

TSB-146 – Telecommunications – IP Telephony Infrastructures – IP
Telephony Support for Emergency Calling Service

Reaffirmed Documents:

TIA-455-6-B – FOTP6 – Cable Retention Test Procedure for Fiber
Optic Cable Interconnecting Devices

TIA-455-22-B – FOTP22-B – Ambient Light Susceptibility of Fiber
Optic Components

TIA-455-189 – FOTP189 – Ozone Exposure Test for Fiber Optic
Components

TIA-455-190 – FOTP190 – Low Air Pressure (High Altitude) Testing
of Fiber Optic Components

Withdrawn Documents:

TIA/EIA/TSB-85 – TIA/EIA-465-A and TIA/EIA-466-A Conformity
Test Standard (withdrawn 02/21/03)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/