Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/25/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:58:08 -0400

OFFICE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY TO HOST WORKSHOP ON COGNITIVE RADIO TECHNOLOGIES.  
The FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology will host a public workshop on Cognitive
Radio Technologies at the FCC, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Lauren Van Wazer at (202) 418-0030  OET. Contact Jim Schlichting at (202) 418-1547
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233615A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233615A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233615A1.txt>

 Released:  04/25/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 4), (2 OF 4),(3 OF 4), (4 OF 4).  OMD. Contact: 
Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233611A4.txt> 

 Released:  04/25/2003.  REGION 12 (IDAHO) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES
SECOND MEETING. (DA No.  03-1229).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1229A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1229A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1229A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/25/2003.  ROUNDTABLE PARTICIPANTS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 04/29/2003 MEETING OF
THE COMMISSION'S WIRELESS E911 COORDINATION INITIATIVE. (DA No.  03-1283).  WTB. Contact: 
Lauren Kravetz Patrich at (202) 418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1283A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1283A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1283A1.txt> 

 ECHOSTAR SATELLITE CORPORATION.   Modified EchoStar Satellite Corporation's ("EchoStar")
EchoStar 2 satellite license to permit it to relocate EchoStar 2 from its assigned 119º
W.L. orbit location, and operate it over the eight even-numbered channels assigned to
EchoStar at the new locati. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau.
Adopted:  04/24/2003 by O&A. (DA No. 03-1263).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1263A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1263A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1263A1.txt> 

 COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY OF NAVIGATION DEVICES.   Amended the rules in this proceeding. 
Seek comments on the Initial Regulatory Flexibility Analysis ("IRFA") of the possible
significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities of the proposals
addressed in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  97-80). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due: 
02/19/2004. Reply Comments Due:  03/10/2004. Adopted:  04/14/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No.
03-89).  MB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-89A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-89A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-89A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-89A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-89A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-89A2.txt> 

 PACIFIC WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. 800 MHZ STATION KGQ445 ASSIGNMENT FROM PACIFIC
WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. TO NEXTEL OF CALIFORNIA, INC.   Denied the Petitions and the
Request for Stay. Action by:  Chief, Policy and Rules Branch, Commercial Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/23/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1228).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1228A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1228A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1228A1.txt> 

 HOMELAND SECURITY:  FCC AND NCS SPEARHEAD NATIONAL OUTREACH CAMPAIGN TO SECURE PRIORITY
RESTORATION OF PHONE SERVICE TO 9-1-1 CENTERS IN THE EVENT OF A NATIONAL CRISIS.  News
Release. News Media Contact: FCC: Robin Pence 202-418-0505 or NCS: Steve Barrett
703-602-6211  OET <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233586A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233586A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233586A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/24/2003.  AUCTION OF LICENSES FOR LOWER 700 MHZ BAND; STATUS OF FCC FORM
175 APPLICATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION. (DA No.  03-1221).  WTB. Contact:  Howard
Davenport or Lyle Ishida at (202) 418-0660; Linda Sanderson at (717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1221A3.txt> 

 Released:  04/24/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS DISMISSAL REQUEST OF
ELIGIBLE AUCTION NO. 35 WINNER AND DISMISSES APPLICATION FOR ONE C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND
PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (PCS) LICENSE, AUCTION NO. 35. (DA No.  03-1252).  WTB.
Contact:  Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1252A4.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/