Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Telecom Books

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 07:01:08 -0400

Untitled Document

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Click on the image to save $$$ at our on-line book store! Welcome to APDG
Telecom Books. We specialize in providing technical books and research
reports for the telcommunications industry. Whether you're in engineering,
marketing or sales; the information in our books and research reports will
help you to understand this fast paced and dynamic industry. Our topics
cover current and emerging technologies, industry trends, markets,
competition, customer management and economics.

We are located just outside of the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina,
one of the United States leading hubs for the telecommunications industry.
Because of our location we have unique access to the industry experts,
professionals and businesses from which to select authors and to gather
information for our technical books and research publications.

From cutting edge technologies to mass market economics we provide the
information that you need to stay abreast of the fast moving
telecommunications industry. Feel free to contact us regarding your
infomation needs.
202 North Main Street, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526 USA

1-919-557-2260 or 1-800-227-9681 Fax 1-919-557-2261

Contact us via e-mail

These WWW pages ©2001 APDG Telecom Books. All Rights Reserved.