Subject: [NEXTEL-1] P25 Control Channel Logging.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:44:03 -0400

P25 Control Channel Logging.

A second new P25 app note, "Using the 2975 to Perform Control Channel
Logging" gives an overview of how the 2975 test set can be used for
troubleshooting P25 protocol issues by using the Control Channel Logging
Option.

http://www.ifrsys.com/products/wireless/app%20notes/channellog.pdf
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/