Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:24:26 -0400 (EDT)

Warning!!
 A virus was detected in this message.  The part of the message that
 contained the virus has been deleted. No further action is required.
 Virus: %

 This message was added by the virus filtering service in place on
 Sun's inbound email.

 A reminder to PC users, please make sure you are running anti-virus
 software and that the virus profiles are up to date.

See http://antivirus.central for additional information

This is the Postfix program at host smtp.us.messagingengine.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host localhost[127.0.0.1] said: 552 Possible internet
    worm blocked (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: NETWORK
From: [email-masked], Dong-Hyun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:17:23+0000