Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UTC Submits "Balanced Approach" Plan to Counter "Scam Plan"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 00:55:07 -0400

UTC Submits "Balanced Approach" Plan to Counter "Scam Plan"
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513882579

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:18:17 -0400

This is really worth reading. UTC takes a level headed approach to Public Safety
Interference.

UTC's approach includes:

* An interfering licensee must be responsible for the interference it  causes.
(Make Nextel Fix It! They Can!)

* Specific technical rules are needed to address the changes in  technology and
ensure proper engineering of all systems.

(low Sites are limited to ERP's of 10 watts.) All Righty Now!

* No FORCED migration

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->