Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Markup of H.R. 1320

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:27:00 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Markup of H.R. 1320

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet will meet in OPEN
MARKUP SESSION on Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 10:00 a.m., in 2123 Rayburn
House Office Building, to consider the following measure:
 
1.      H.R. 1320, the Commercial Spectrum Enhancement Act.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/markups/04092003Markup864.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/