Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 04/03/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:12:40 -0500

COMMISSION PROPOSES A FORFEITURE AGAINST WKRK-FM FOR APPARENT INDECENCY VIOLATION.
Issued a Notice of Apparent Liability to Infinity Broadcasting Operations, Inc., licensee
of WKRK-FM, Detroit, Michigan proposing a forfeiture in the amount of $27,500 based on an
apparent indecency violation.  News Release. News Media Contact: John Winston at (202)
418-7405  EB. Contact John Winston at (202) 418-7405
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232911A4.txt>

Report No: 2603 Released:  04/03/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF ACTION IN
RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB. Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232922A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232922A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232922A1.txt>

Released:  04/03/2003.  OCTOBER 2002 EDITION OF TITLE 47 OF THE CFR IS AVAILABLE.  OMD.
Contact:  Alethea Small at (202) 418-0103
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232895A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232895A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232895A1.txt>

Released:  04/03/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at  (202)418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232901A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232901A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232901A1.txt>

Released:  04/03/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232938A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232938A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232938A1.txt>

Released:  04/03/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at  (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232893A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232893A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232893A1.txt>

Released:  04/03/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 4 OF 4 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at  (202)
418-0313 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232857A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232857A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232857A1.txt>

EMISSIONS FROM DIGITAL CIRCUITRY USED WITH ULTRA-WIDEBAND TRANSMITTERS.   Dismissed the
Request for Declaratory Ruling in this proceeding. Action by:  Chief, Office of
Engineering and Technology. Adopted:  04/02/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1080).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1080A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1080A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1080A1.txt>