Subject: [NEXTEL-1] interesting RF mixer circuit for HTs

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:57:19 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: interesting RF mixer circuit for HTs

This is, I think, within the relm of this group, but will probably only be appreciated by
the engineers out there.

The link points to a mixer circuit that the author claims is low power and "robust".  

This was presented at a conference in 1993 and if it is that good, I'm surprised it hasn't
become the mixer of choice for radio designs.

Is there something I'm missing that limits its usefulness?  Or is this like the cold
fusion process in that it really doesn't work?

Eric

http://www.icsl.ucla.edu/aagroup/PDF_files/mxr-93.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GwtQXA/XP.FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/