Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tech Industry Job Cuts Down 45% In First Quarter

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:14:18 -0400

Tech Industry Job Cuts Down 45% In First Quarter

The decline was mainly due to a significant drop in telecommunications
job cuts, according to outplacement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,80168,00.html?nlid=AM

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/