Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Job Opportunities

From: "Rickie Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:36:26 -0400

Here is my resume

Rickie Watson

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Job Opportunities

------- Original Message --------
From: "ramez8888" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Job Opportunities

Hello.

I am a Technical Recruiter in Chicago.  I place people with 2-way 
radio and paging companies.

Right now I have 4 or 5 companies looking for Technicians and Sales 
people in various states across the US.

If you are in need of a position, please forward your resume to me at 
the email address below and I will review it.

Thanks,
Brian Fowler
Technical Recruiter
Electronic Search, Inc.
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/