Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Gadget Batteries Fueled by Alcohol

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:50:07 -0500

Gadget Batteries Fueled by Alcohol

A new type of battery - fueled by alcohol - may become the power source for
wireless gadgets. Scientists have developed a variation on the biofuel cell that
uses ethanol as fuel. Researchers claims that just a few drops of the alcohol
found in your liquor cabinet can be poured into the battery and used to power
up portables. The alcohol-fueled battery has produced a constant current for
over two months.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:13:15 -0000

Where is the attribution?  Where is more info available?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 20:05:06 -0500

http://www.wired.com/news/gizmos/0,1452,58119,00.html

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
250 Free Business Cards - $85 Value
http://us.click.yahoo.com/li_WfA/xbqFAA/yPdLAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->