Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:40:56 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
================================================================
 
------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  
 
1) RF Micro Devices Opens New Design Center in Boulder, Colorado
2) Corry Micronics Introduces a Complete Line of Hermetic Feedthrus
3) Tessera claims to have a smaller package for RF circuits
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) RF Micro Devices Opens New Design Center in Boulder, Colorado
 
RF Micro Devices, Inc. announced the opening of a new design center in Boulder,
Colorado. The design center is staffed with a team of senior engineers with
design expertise in wireless systems architectures...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22901/793725
 
2) Corry Micronics Introduces a Complete Line of Hermetic Feedthrus
 
Corry Micronics releases for production a series of hermetically sealed EMI
filters. Many commercial and military applications require a mechanical package,
which is completely impervious to outside environmental conditions...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22902/793725
 
3) Tessera claims to have a smaller package for RF circuits
 
Tessera Inc. claims to have developed a package for radio frequency integrated
circuits that can save three-quarters of the area and half the cost of
conventional RF modules. The company said it had already provided information
about the packaging, which it calls Pyxis, to some customers...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22903/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) 28LN3UA0049 24.0-32.0 GHz GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 
2) High Power, Ku Band Solid State Power Amplifier
3) BlueTree GPRS Modems
4) Multiport Circulators
5) RadMan RF Personal Monitors
6) High Linearity Quad MOSFET Mixer for PCS & 3G BTS
7) ISM Transceiver
8) Orban Microwave Products 
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) 28LN3UA0049 24.0-32.0 GHz GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 
 
Mimix Broadband's three stage 24.0-32.0 GHz GaAs MMIC low noise amplifier has a
typical small signal gain of 20.0 dB with a typical noise figure of 2.7 dB
across the band. This MMIC uses Mimix Broadband's 0.15 um GaAs PHEMT device
model technology. Downloadable pdf datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22904/793725
 
2) High Power, Ku Band Solid State Power Amplifier
 
Aethercomm Part Number SSPA 14.4-15.5-4 is a high power, Ku Band solid-state
power amplifier that operates from 14.4 to 15.5 GHz. This PA is ideal for
tactical military data links that use SOQPSK modulation or other constant
envelope modulation schemes. Downloadable pdf datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22905/793725
 
3) BlueTree GPRS Modems
 
Blue Tree Wireless Data's rugged GPRS modems support GSM & GPRS wireless
networks. These full-powered modems provide maximum coverage and reliability in
marginal areas and are designed to work under the most demanding environments.
Downloadable pdf datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22906/793725
 
4) Multiport Circulators
 
Where additional isolation is required, 2 or more junctions can be combined into
a single package. Ute Microwave's units are available in most frequency ranges
-- including octaves, most common connectors, etc...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22907/793725
 
5) RadMan RF Personal Monitors
 
All RadMan monitors from Narda Safety Test Solutions are multi-function tools
that share the same compact housing, dual electric (E) and magnetic (H) field
detection, and wide-band shaped frequency response. Downloadable pdf datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22908/793725
 
6) High Linearity Quad MOSFET Mixer for PCS & 3G BTS
 
Peregrine Semiconductor's PE4134 is a high linearity, passive Quad MOSFET Mixer
for PCS & 3G Base Station Receivers, exhibiting high dynamic range performance
over a broad LO drive range of up to +20 dBm...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22909/793725
 
7) ISM Transceiver
 
RF Micro Devices, Inc. RF2905 transceiver is suited for systems working in the
915 MHz North American Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) band as well as
in the 433 and 868 MHz European ISM bands...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22910/793725
 
8) Orban Microwave Products 
 
Orban Microwave Products (OMP) designs and manufactures wireless radio and
antenna products for both the commercial and high-end markets. OMP was
established as an independent RF and microwave design organization concentrating
on projects in the 1 to 20 GHz frequency range...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/22911/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/