Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tetra Tech Awarded Contract from Nextel

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:59:49 -0400

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030424/245248_1.html
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Search - Finance Home - Yahoo! - Help

Welcome,
marcel_rf1
[Sign
Out]

Money Manager
-
My Yahoo! View
-
Customize

Financial
News

Enter
symbol(s) BasicDayWatchPerformanceReal-time MktDetailedChartResearchOptionsOrder
Book
Symbol Lookup

Press Release

Source:
Tetra Tech, Inc.

Tetra Tech Awarded Contract from Nextel
Thursday April 24, 9:06 am ET

PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 24, 2003--Tetra Tech,
Inc. (Nasdaq:TTEK - News) announced today that it has been awarded a contract
from Nextel Communications Inc. (Nasdaq:NXTL - News) to enhance Nextel's
wireless network in the western U.S. over the next two years.

Tetra Tech will design and manage the construction of cell sites
to enhance the footprint, performance, and capacity of Nextel's
wireless network. Tetra Tech will be responsible for program
management, design, site acquisition, and construction of the network
expansion.

Tetra Tech's CEO, Li-San Hwang, stated: "We are very pleased to
have been chosen by Nextel once again for this important program. We
are happy to renew our long-standing relationship with Nextel, and we
look forward to assisting them with other phases of their network
enhancement."

About Nextel (www.nextel.com)

Nextel Communications, a Fortune 300 company based in Reston, Va.,
is a leading provider of fully integrated wireless communications
services and has built the largest guaranteed all-digital wireless
network in the country, covering thousands of communities across the
United States. Nextel and Nextel Partners, Inc. currently serve 197 of
the top 200 U.S. markets. Through recent market launches, Nextel and
Nextel Partners service is available today in areas of the U.S. where
approximately 240 million people live or work.

About Tetra Tech (www.tetratech.com)

Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and
technical services. With more than 8,000 associates located in the
United States and internationally, the Company supports commercial and
government clients in the areas of resource management and
infrastructure. Tetra Tech's services include research and
development, applied science and technology, engineering design,
construction management, and operations and maintenance.

Certain statements contained in this news release are forward-
looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, such as those
related to the Company's acquisition strategy and the fluctuations in
the Company's quarterly operating results and stock price, and the
other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's SEC reports.

Contact:

Tetra Tech, Inc.
Li-San Hwang or Mike Bieber, 626/351-4664

Source:
Tetra Tech, Inc.
Email this story
-
Set
a News
Alert
ADVERTISEMENT

Special Offers

·

Buy stocks for only $4. FREE Money 2003.

·

$7.77 Web Hosting + 2 Months FREE!

·

Planning to Sell or Buy a Home this Spring?

·

LendingTree - Let Banks Compete for You!

·

Credit Card offers @ eCreditCards.com (U.S. Only)

·

Save up to $500* in commissions with CyberTrader.

·

RX, Diet, Sleep, Viagra and More

·

Stop Snoring Now - Sleep Better Tonight

·

Use the equity in your home to make major purchases

·

$5 online trades for savvy investors!

Related
Quotes

NXTL
TTEK

13.77
14.251

-0.08
-0.149

News
News

View Detailed Quotes
Delayed 20 mins
Quote data provided by
Reuters

Related News Stories

·

General Dynamics Selected by Nextel to Enhance Wireless Network - PR Newswire (Thu Apr 24)

·

Brightpoint and Nextel Enter Into National Authorized Representative Agreement - Business Wire (Thu Apr 24)

·

TETRA TECH INC FILES (8-K) Disclosing Regulation FD Disclosure - EDGAR Online (Thu Apr 24)

·

Tetra Tech Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today - CCBN (Thu Apr 24)

More...

·

By
industry:
Banking, Environmental, Telecom

Top Stories

·

U.S. Stocks Slump as April Run-Up Stalls - Reuters (11:48 am)

·

Consumer Sentiment Jumps in April - Reuters (10:31 am)

·

SARS Economic Costs Spreading Faster - Reuters (10:22 am)

·

U.S. Treasuries Up on Weak Growth - Reuters (11:22 am)

More...

·

Most-emailed
articles

·

Most-viewed
articles

Finance Spotlight

·

Research
Reports
Expert insight at great prices

·

Credit Reports
Find out your credit score instantly

Copyright © 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Ad Feedback
Copyright
©
2003 Business Wire. All rights reserved. All
the news releases provided by Business Wire are copyrighted.
Any forms of
copying other than an individual user's personal reference
without express
written permission is prohibited. Further distribution
of these materials
by posting, archiving in a public web site or database,
or redistribution
in a computer network is strictly forbidden.