Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Mobile Americas Summit Announces Keynote Speaker and New Sponsor

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:47:22 -0500

April 03, 2003 10:05 AM  EST, Eastern US

Mobile Americas Summit Announces Keynote Speaker and New Sponsor; Alan Brenner of Sun
Microsystems joins IBM and Verizon Communications Executives in Keynote Lineup

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 3, 2003--
  Hewlett Packard Joins as Associate Sponsor

IIR Conferences, organizers of the Mobile Americas 2003 summit
(www.iirusa.com/mobileamericas) today announced that Alan Brenner, Vice-President of Sun
Microsystems' Consumer and Mobile Systems Group, has joined W.S. "Ozzie" Osborne, Vice
President, Alliances and Operations, IBM Pervasive Computing and Daniel C. Petri Group
President-International, Verizon Communications, as keynote speakers on the opening day of
the conference, scheduled to take place May 19-21, 2003, in Miami, FL.

Also announced today was Hewlett Packard's confirmation as an Associate Sponsor of Mobile
Americas 2003, joining Sun, IBM and other leading industry players, including Ericsson,
Nokia, Teradata, LogicaCMG, Visa USA, Unisys and Openwave.

Keynotes Brenner, Osborne and Petri lead a stellar faculty of more than sixty speakers at
the Mobile Americas conference, including Roderick Nelson, Executive Vice-President and
CTO, AT&T Wireless Services; Michael Irizarry, CTO, U.S. Cellular; Carlos Garcia Moreno,
CFO of Mexico's America Movil; Tim Duffy, CTO, Dobson Cellular; Blair Kutrow, Vice
President, Product Management, Nextel Communications; Luis Avelar, Vice President,
Information Technology and Products and Services at Brazil's Telesp Celular;

More information can be found at http://www.iirusa.com/mobileamericas/

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/index.jsp?epi-content=NEWS_VIEW_TYPE&newsId=20030403005042&newsLang=en&beanID=2133606841&viewID=news_view

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/