Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Phase 2 Schedule and Pricing

From: "jesnyy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:27:07 -0000

June marks the Phase II rollout start of Nationwide Direct Connect

June 2 - New England, Florida (excluding Panhandle), Southern 
California (Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara), Southern Nevada 
(Las Vegas) 

June 9 - New York/New Jersey/Connecticut/Western MA, Baltimore/ 
Washington DC/Virginia/Delaware, Pacific Northwest (Washington & 
Oregon) 

June 16 - Northern California (Central Valley & Greater Bay Area), 
Northern Nevada, Georgia/South Carolina Coast/Florida Panhandle, 
Alabama 

July Markets - Illinois/Michigan/Indiana/Wisconsin/Minnesota, 
Texas/Oklahoma, Arizona/New Mexico/El Paso, Kansas/Missouri, 
Louisiana, Central PA/Philadelphia - late July 

August Markets - Ohio/WPA, North/South Carolina, Colorado/Utah, 
Tennessee, Syracuse, Hawaii 

Nationwide Direct Connect Pricing

Traveling Capability (Phase I) will continue to be free for Nextel 
customers. 

Phase II - Full Functionality (market-to-market calls) will be billed 
via two options: 
  1. Flat Fee per month - $10 for unlimited Nationwide Direct Connect 
  2. Pay as you go - $0.10 per minute/per user (initiator pays)

Don't Forget, Nationwide Direct Connect rounds to the nearest second, 
and costs a fraction of cellular. (Existing Unlimited Direct Connect 
plans do not include the Nationwide Direct Connect access charge of 
$0.10/minute).

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GwtQXA/XP.FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/