Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NTT DoCoMo to Offer Wristwatch Mobile Phone

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:49:48 -0500

NTT DoCoMo to Offer Wristwatch Mobile Phone

Japanese mobile phone company NTT DoCoMo announced it would soon offer
the "Wristomo," a mobile phone that is worn like a wristwatch. Targeted to
young businessmen in their 20s and 30s, the watch opens up to become a
phone. Weighing in at four ounces including batteries, the device can hook up
to DoCoMo’s hit "I-mode" Web-surfing service. It will retail between $250 and
$330.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/