Subject: [NEXTEL-1] APCO, ARINC, AMTA and others go back to the FCC Re: "The Plan"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:11:13 -0400

VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL

Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554
Re: WT Docket No. 02-55

Ex Parte Presentation

On April 28, 2003, Joseph Weiss, Vice President, Network Applications Division of
Aeronautical Radio, Inc. (“ARINC”); Alan S. Tilles, Esquire of Shulman, Rogers, Gandal,
Pordy
& Ecker, P.A. (Counsel to ARINC and PCIA); Martin Bercovici, Esquire of Keller and Heckman

(Counsel to the International Association of Fire Chiefs, Inc. and the International
Municipal Signal
Association); Robert Gurss, Esquire of Shook Hardy & Bacon (Counsel to the Association of
Public
Safety Communications Officials International, Inc.), Vincent Stiles (President of APCO)
and Alan
Shark, President and CEO of American Mobile Telecommunications Association met with Paul
Margie, Advisor to Commissioner Michael J. Copps, regarding the Consensus Plan and the
Commission’s above-referenced rule making proceeding on public safety communications in
the 800
MHz band.

During these meetings, the participants and the Commission staff discussed the
participants’
support of the Consensus Plan, the existence of interference being experienced by
non-public safety
licensees, and ARINC’s iDEN operations.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s Rules, 47 C.F.R. §1.1206(b)(2), this
letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the public record in the proceeding.

Sincerely,

Alan S. Tilles

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514082292

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/