Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: UTC Submits "Balanced Approach" Plan to Counter "The Plan"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:47:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/2003 2:34:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Ok, Who's "low-Site" or "Cellular-Type" architecture definition are we 
> using? 
> 
> 

Well, you were talking about the Consensus Plan, so that's the definition 
that I was using.

Alan T.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:12:31 -0400

Ok-

[email-masked] wrote:

> Well, you were talking about the Consensus Plan, so that's the definition that
> I was using.
>
> Alan T.