Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Free Subscription to Newsletters Published by Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:49:53 -0400

Marcel:
I would appreciate any suggestions you might have about how (or whether) I can distribute
a note to listserv members about the newsletters Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP publishes and
distributes free of charge to subscribers.  Our firm's lawyers counsel leaders in numerous
industries nationwide, conduct business in over fifty countries throughout the world, and
practice in more than twenty federal departments and agencies in Washington, as well as in
federal and state courts across the country.

Our newsletters discuss a wide variety of matters handled by our practice areas, including
the regulation of the communications industry.  I am involved in particular in wireless
telecommunications regulatory matters, and the URL for the latest edition of our "Wireless
Watch" newsletter is http://www.wrf.com/db30/cgi-bin/pubs/Wireless_Watch_0304.pdf.
Members interested in subscribing to this newsletter can do so at
http://www.wrf.com/newsletters.asp.

Wiley Rein & Fielding also publishes many other newsletters free of charge to subscribers
on varying topics.  A list of them can be viewed and subscribed to by visiting
http://www.wrf.com/publications/newsletter.asp.

Thank you for your help.

Kurt DeSoto

     Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
     1776 K Street, N.W.
     Washington, DC 20006-2304
     Phone: 202.719.7000
     Facsimile: 202.719.7049
     Website: www.wrf.com <http://www.wrf.com>