Subject: Antigen found W32/Braid-A virus

From: ANTIGEN_US-BC-XIMS-2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:28:00 -0700

Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with W32/Braid-A virus.
The file is currently Deleted.  The message, "Returned mail: Service
unavailable", was
sent from Mail Delivery Subsystem  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
located at SONY/AMEXCH1/US-BC-XIMS-2.

---

From: Emfro ZuYong Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:28:45 +0900

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: ANTIGEN_US-BC-XIMS-2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 4:28 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Antigen found W32/Braid-A virus

Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with W32/Braid-A virus. The file
is currently Deleted.  The message, "Returned mail: Service unavailable",
was sent from Mail Delivery Subsystem  and was discovered in IMC
Queues\Inbound located at SONY/AMEXCH1/US-BC-XIMS-2.