Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re:800 MHz Consensus Plan "Scoreboard"...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:37:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2003 10:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

>  The APCO on the Spectrum Committee people? 

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.  Could you rephrase?

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:11:18 -0400

No offence to Ron H., Dave Buchanan, Bernie Olson  but they are all part of APCO who
supports "The Plan" and APCO's views are not shared by all.

Where are the comments / recommendations from the iDEN group in S-Burg?
The have been publicly silent but privately p****off.

[email-masked] wrote:

>  In a message dated 4/21/2003 10:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked]
> writes:
>
>

---

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:23:19 -0400

I am sure I am not the only APCO member who is not in favor of the plan.

Rik Rasmussen

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 5:11 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re:800 MHz Consensus Plan
"Scoreboard"...

  No offence to Ron H., Dave Buchanan, Bernie Olson  but they are all part
of APCO who supports "The Plan" and APCO's views are not shared by all.
  Where are the comments / recommendations from the iDEN group in S-Burg?
  The have been publicly silent but privately p****off.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:42:21 -0400

This is also true but did you contribute to the plan?

Rik Rasmussen wrote:

>  I am sure I am not the only APCO member who is not in favor of the plan. Rik Rasmussen
>
>      No offence to Ron H., Dave Buchanan, Bernie Olson  but they are all part of
>      APCO who supports "The Plan" and APCO's views are not shared by all.
>

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:36:12 -0400

This true.............

The point I have made is while all of the individual engineers mentioned have their own
theories on the Nextel interference the iDEN group has not commented. Not to take anything
away from the CGISS people but the iDEN group has the most experience and should comment
publicly (if Timmy lets them).

---

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:58:01 -0400

No, and I have no intention to explain why here.

Rik Rasmussen

goernment employee

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 5:42 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re:800 MHz Consensus Plan
"Scoreboard"...

     I am sure I am not the only APCO member who is not in favor of the
plan. Rik Rasmussen
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 5:11 PM
      To: [email-masked]
      Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re:800 MHz Consensus
Plan "Scoreboard"...

      No offence to Ron H., Dave Buchanan, Bernie Olson  but they are all
part of APCO who supports "The Plan" and APCO's views are not shared by all.
      Where are the comments / recommendations from the iDEN group in
S-Burg?
      The have been publicly silent but privately p****off.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:19:04 -0400

I understand.....

I find it interesting that over government employees are commenting.

Rik Rasmussen wrote:

>  No, and I have no intention to explain why here. Rik Rasmussen
>
> goernment employee