Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Vendors Plan Low-cost, High-speed Metropolitan Networks

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:05:39 -0400

Wireless Vendors Plan Low-cost, High-speed Metropolitan Networks

Wireless vendors plan to sell broadband metropolitan-area network gear
next year that they expect will outdo telco, cable and DSL service on
price and speed.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,80157,00.html?nlid=PM
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/