Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE: OOBE specs for SMR and A band cellular?]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:14:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OOBE specs for SMR and A band cellular?

22.359 (b)(1) should be what you are looking for in regards to cellular.

How are you measuring the noise floor rise?  Is the measuring equipment getting
overloaded?  Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time measuring the noise floor atop Tucson
Mtn., in of all places, Tucson, AZ and I spent more time dealing with overload problems
than I did actually collecting useful data.

Eric

Alltel Communications (a cellular carrier)

-----Original Message-----
From: ikeman66 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 11:50 AM
Subject:  OOBE specs for SMR and A band cellular?

Anyone have any idea where to look for the OOBE specs. for SMR or A 
band cellular.
I have a tower site that kills our mobiles within a 1/4mi. radius of 
the tower.  Its near a major interchange and is causing some serious 
problems for us.  We see a change in the noise floor between 12dBm 
and 18dBm.  This seems high to me, however I can't determine if this 
site is operating within the guidelines if I don't know them.
I would be curious to hear how others are dealing with similar 
issues.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/