Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/09/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:14:07 -0400

Report No: 2604 Released:  04/09/2003.  PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF ACTION
IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233103A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233103A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233103A1.txt>

Report No: SES-00487 Released:  04/09/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.
IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233088A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233088A1.txt>

Report No: SES-00488 Released:  04/09/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
INFORMATION RE: ACTIONS TAKEN.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233089A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233089A1.txt>
 Released:  04/09/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS  (2 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara J.
Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233083A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233083A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233083A1.txt>

 Released:  04/09/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 3 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
J. Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233101A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233101A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233101A1.txt>

 Released:  04/09/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS  (3 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233087A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233087A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233087A1.txt>

Report No: 1463 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233094A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233094A1.txt>

Report No: 1465 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
MARKET-BASED APPLICATONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233071A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233071A1.txt>

Report No: 1462 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233091A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233091A1.txt>

Report No: 1462A Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233092A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233092A1.txt>

Report No: 1462B Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233093A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233093A1.txt>

Report No: 1464 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
MARKET-BASED APPLICATION ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233069A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233069A1.txt>

Report No: 1468 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233080A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233080A1.txt>

Report No: 1467 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLCATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233081A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233081A1.txt>

 Released:  04/09/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES AN AUDIT
OF THE OPERATIONAL  STATUS OF CERTAIN 220 - 222 MHZ BAND LICENSES. (DA No.
03-1089)  Licensees are Encouraged to Verify the Mailing Address for Each
License Held and to Register with the Commission Registration System (CORES).
WTB. Contact:  Denise Walter at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1089A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1089A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1089A1.txt>