Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NYT Items

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:41:45 -0400 (EDT)

NATIONAL - 

Relatives Remember Last Phone Calls From Their Marines 

By STEPHANIE STROM 

The families of Marines who died in the war consider themselves
fortunate that they were able to speak with them one last time. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/07/international/worldspecial/07CASU.html?th 

.................. 

Silicon Valley Hikes Wireless Frontier

By STEVE LOHR 

As wireless telephony and computing combine, the center of gravity in
digital technology is clearly shifting. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/07/technology/07CELL.html?th 

.................. 

More Business News 

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/business/index.html?th

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/