Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/16/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:57:23 -0400

Released:  04/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233294A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233294A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233294A1.txt>

 Released:  04/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233301A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233301A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233301A1.txt>

 Released:  04/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233256A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233256A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233256A1.txt>

 Released:  04/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233259A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233259A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233259A1.txt>

Report No: 1470 Released:  04/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233269A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233269A1.txt>

Report No: 1469 Released:  04/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233268A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233268A1.txt>
Report No: 1474 Released:  04/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233253A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233253A1.txt>

Report No: 1473 Released:  04/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR
FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233252A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233252A1.txt>

 Released:  04/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU REGION 35 (OREGON)
700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES FIFTH PLANNING MEETING. (DA
No.  03-1167).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1167A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1167A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1167A1.txt>