Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 09/04/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:06:31 -0400

___________________TODAY'S NEWS_____________________________

Italian Government Aims To Cut Telefónica’s Savings 
(09/04/2003, BWCS Staff) According to reports in the Spanish business daily
Cinco Dias, the Telefónica-backed Italian 3G operator, IPSE 2000, will be
obliged to pay for all of its licence...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

New Push for Wireless MANs 
(09/04/2003, BWCS Staff) A host of big name equipment companies are backing the
implementation of a new wide area networking technology... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Motorola Wins Indonesian 3G Contract 
(09/04/2003, BWCS staff) Indonesian mobile operator PT Telkom has selected
Motorola to supply it with a CDMA2000 1xRTT network... 
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html
____________________________________________________________

->>FREE 3G REPORT!<<-
- Includes key market data, licensee background and the latest developments in
28 3G markets around the world.
To get your copy of the 3G Status Report (Q1 2003)visit
http://www.bwcs.com/index.html and click on 'FREE report!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To receive a FREE Review Pack for any of the following reports, please e-mail
[email-masked]

Online Mobile Internet Directory *NEW!*
Includes 450 application developer profiles. An essential resource for tracking
key developments and new players in this dynamic sector. 
http://www.midirectory.com/cgi-bin/Dispatcher.php?code=bwcs
    
Pump Up The Volume(Only £295!)
Unleashing revenue potential with mobile music services. Features exclusive
interviews with key players, this 90 page report details how companies aim to
generate more revenues per subscriber by tying in musical content.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html 

Carrier Services Contracts **NEW!**
Written by leading telecoms lawyer David Bartell, this is a vital handbook
designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business telecommunications
contracts. Includes model contracts, plus in-depth analysis of actual carrier
contracts, service agreements and details of prices.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile
Metrix, (Order it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.
     
Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html 
For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail [email-masked]

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market.
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers
profiled ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

A review pack for any of the above reports can be obtained from
[email-masked] 

M-COMMERCE
Leading communications lawyer Dave Bartell has produced the definitive handbook
for drafting and negotiating contracts for consumer and business e-commerce and
related services. For further information visit 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html or e-mail [email-masked] for a Free
Review Pack

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/