Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Jupitermedia Announces That eWEEK Will Be the Official Publication of Its 802.11 Planet Conference & Expo in Boston June 25-27, 2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:50:24 -0500

April 03, 2003 07:30 AM  EST, Eastern US

Jupitermedia Announces That eWEEK Will Be the Official Publication of Its 802.11 Planet
Conference & Expo in Boston June 25-27, 2003

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 3, 2003--Jupitermedia Corporation (Nasdaq: JUPM)
announced today that eWEEK will be the official print publication of the 802.11 Planet
Conference & Expo, June 25-27, 2003 at the World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
eWEEK, the "Enterprise Newsweekly," delivers news, views and IT reviews so that Enterprise
buyers can evaluate deploy and leverage new technology solutions for a competitive
advantage.

"Our 802.11 Planet trade show is the largest show in the world focused on Wi-Fi business
issues. Having eWEEK as the official print publication is sure to make the show that much
more significant," stated Alan M. Meckler, Chairman and CEO of Jupitermedia.

802.11 Planet Spring 2003 Conference & Expo provides a forum where industry experts and IT
professionals meet to discuss WiFi enterprise applications, utilization and business.
These notable companies have signed on as sponsors and exhibitors at this time: Agilent
Technologies, AirMagnet, Airwave Wireless, ARC International, Atheros Communications, AT&T
Wireless, Avnet Wavelength Design Solutions, Berkeley Varitronics Systems, Birdstep
Technology, Bluesocket, Broadband Wireless Exchange, Cirond Technologies, Cushcraft
Corporation, Etenna Corporation, Fortress Technologies, Funk Software, Hotspotzz, IEEE
Computer Society, Intermec, Intersil Corporation, iPass, NetNearU, Newbury Networks,
Nextel, Nomadix, PCTEL, Proxim, Reefedge, Rocksteady Networks, Spirent Communications,
Texas Instruments, VeriSign, Vernier Networks, Vivato, VOCAL Technologies, WiDeFi, Wi-Fi
Alliance, Wireless Communications Association International, Wireless Valley
Communications, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee and zeeWAVES Systems, Inc. Analyst
Sponsor for the event is Jupiter Research. 802.11 Planet Spring 2003 Conference & Expo is
hosted by 802.11-Planet.com, 802.11-HotSpots.com, EarthWeb.com and internet.com, and is
produced by Jupitermedia.

For additional information on 802.11 Planet Spring 2003 Conference & Expo and to register
visit http://www.jupiterevents.com/80211/spring03/index.html or contact Lillian Potter at
(203) 662-2857 or [email-masked]. For sponsorship and exhibition
information, contact Tim Walsh at (203) 662-2838 or [email-masked].

About Jupitermedia Corporation

Jupitermedia Corporation (Nasdaq: JUPM), (www.jupitermedia.com) headquartered in Darien,
CT, is a leading provider of global real-time news, information, research and media
resources for information technology and Internet industry professionals. Jupitermedia
includes the internet.com and EarthWeb.com Network of over 150 Web sites and 175 e-mail
newsletters that generate over 200 million page views monthly. Jupitermedia also includes
Jupiter Research, a leading international research advisory organization specializing in
business and technology market research in 18 business areas and 10 vertical markets. In
addition, Jupiter Events include nearly 40 offline conferences and trade shows focused on
IT and business-specific topics, including Computer Digital Expo, America's 21st Century
Information Technology Conference & Expo (www.cdxpo.com).

"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Statements in this press release which are not historical facts are "forward-looking
statements" that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and
uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in
the forward-looking statements. The potential risks and uncertainties address a variety of
subjects including, for example, the competitive environment in which Jupitermedia
Corporation competes; the unpredictability of Jupitermedia Corporation's future revenues,
expenses, cash flows and stock price; Jupitermedia Corporation's ability to integrate
acquired businesses, products and personnel into its existing businesses; Jupitermedia
Corporation's international and venture fund investments; any material change in
Jupitermedia Corporation's intellectual property rights and continued growth and
acceptance of information technology and the Internet. For a more detailed discussion of
such risks and uncertainties, refer to Jupitermedia Corporation's reports filed with the
Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933 and the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements included herein are made
as of the date of this press release, and Jupitermedia Corporation assumes no obligation
to update the forward-looking statements after the date hereof.
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/index.jsp?epi-content=NEWS_VIEW_TYPE&newsId=20030403005077&newsLang=en&beanID=2133606841&viewID=news_view

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/