Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 29/04/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:35:56 -0400

________________TODAY'S NEWS______________________

Hutchison Doing Well In Italy 
(29/04/2003, BWCS Staff) The CEO of Hutchison Whampoa’s Italian 3G subsidiary has revealed
that he expects the company to generate revenues of €200 million this year....
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

Smart-Phones Boom In Europe 
(29/04/2003, BWCS staff) Sales of so-called smart-phones in Europe grew impressively in
the first quarter of this year... <http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

London Council To Deploy W-LAN Zone 
(29/04/2003, BWCS staff) The City of Westminster in the heart of London has announced
plans to roll out a wireless LAN hotspot zone...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>
______________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/