Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Conference Call

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:18:54 -0400

For those who missed this mornings meeting-

LandLine 839-0860 Pass Code 1484
On Da- Web

Windows Media Player-

http://web.servicebureau.net/conf/meta?i=1112365685&c=2343&m=was&u=/w_ccbn.xsl&date_ticker=4_23_2003_NXTL

www.Streetevents.com
OR
Nexthell.com
======================================================================================

Timmy adds his comments on:

"Spectrum Swap" (No assurances)

6:1 Software deployment in Florida (Aug/03)

Priority Access

Directed Retry
====================================================================================

Technical HighLights- 

Four new handsets- First will be introduced Aug 03 then one per month thereafter.

6:1 Software deployment in Florida (Aug/03)

4 Kilobit Vocoder- On track

16,429-Cell Sites Total

128 Sites Deployed durning Q1

Expected to Construct 1500 Sites in 03

Nextel happy With "SlowMo" Data Speed 19.2 Kbps

Overall- Borning meeting.....

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:51:57 -0400

Let us see.............

Here is an interesting fact-

If Nextel spent their $850 Million on correcting interference at every site they own that would equate to
over $51,000.00 per site.

We know  not every site has an interference issue so I'm sure that number would be higher.

Marcel wrote:

> ===========================================================================
>
> Technical HighLights-

<SNIP>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->