Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Communications

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:30:55 -0400

1) Publisher To Relay Security Info To TruckersLink to article in The
Post-Crescent (Appleton,
Wisconsin):http://www.wisinfo.com/postcrescent/news/archive/biz_9675595.shtmlLink
to news release from J.J. Keller &
Associates:http://www.jjkeller.com/news/releases/TSA032603.htm?ticket=6811820326813931283469312356&pageseq=10002 2)
Gridlock Spawns BusinessMyTrafficNews offers e-mail alerts.Link to
article in The Denver Post (Denver, Colorado):
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~33~1330571,00.html# 3) State
Farm Issues Cameras To CustomersCompany asks drivers to keep cameras in
car to document accident damage and reduce fraud.Link to Associated
Press story in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (Seattle, Washington):
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/apbiz_story.asp?category=1310&slug=Anti%20Fraud%20Cameras 4)
Driving Along A Virtual Road To RecoveryTherapists use virtual reality
simulators to help those who fear driving.Link to article in The New
York Times (New York, New York):
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/17/technology/circuits/17driv.html  (free
registration required) 5) Galileo Advances In Face Of Continuing ESA
DeadlockLink to article in GPS
World:http://www.gpsworld.com/gpsworld/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=52543 6)
Freight Haulers Warn Proposed Czech Electronic Toll System Could Spell
BankruptcyLink to article in the Prague Business
Journal:http://www.pbj.cz/user/article.asp?ArticleID=176358 7) Is The
Rise In High-Tech Port Security Systems Creating A “Privileged
Class”?Link to article in Port Technology
International:http://www.porttechnology.org/industry.news/2003/15.04.03-1.html 8)
2003 National Roadway Safety AwardsLink to further information from the
Federal Highway
Administration:http://safety.fhwa.dot.gov/saf03awards.htm 9) Public
Transport Web Site Launched In DubaiLink to story in Gulf News (Dubai,
United Arab
Emirates):http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/news.asp?ArticleID=83205