Subject: [NEXTEL-1] National Public Safety Telecommunications Week virtual scrapbook

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:31:35 -0400

April 13-19, 2003

                            A Week of Recognition and Awareness

We are excited that so many communities celebrated National Public Safety
Telecommunications Week with us.We received nearly 400 emails from comm centers and
agencies around the country, letting us know how they were planning on honoring the
nation's first, first responders.

As part of the week's celebrations, APCO International invited members to send us pictures
of their celebrations for positing in a virtual scrapbook on our web site. Please take a
moment to view our National Public Safety Telecommunications Week virtual scrapbook at
http://apco911.org/about/npstw.htm and see all the fun.

For the latest in APCO activities, visit our calendar of events at
http://apco911.org/update/Calendar/calendar.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/