Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Free GPS tracking for i88s

From: "Allen Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:30:19 -0000

Check out a free midlet for the i58/88 at http://www.gadgeteer.org  
My phone is running on the service, it updates a web page in real 
time with a map of your location.  Location, Speed, and heading are 
logged to a file
Allen

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:45:33 -0700

>time with a map of your location.  Location, Speed, and heading are

Yeah yeah yeah, that newfangled GPS thing is kinda nifty, but the remote 
controlled etch-a-sketch?

That's COOL! :)

Evan