Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Trunked Radio Information Homepage Updates

From: "Lindsay C. Blanton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:40:39 -0500

Hello Everyone!

I want to take a quick moment and bring everyone up to speed on the
status of www.trunkedradio.net.  Over the past 4 years, this site has
become one of the premier places to find information regarding trunked
radio and digital systems.   All of the success of this resource is due
to the tireless efforts of our database administrators, and contributors
such as yourselves who submit quality updated information to the
database.

Here is a list of some of the accomplishments the database has achieved
over the past 4 years:

- Detailed information for 2,445 systems worldwide
- Over 60,000 talkgroups in the database
- Over 39282 trunked frequencies in the database
- 34 volunteer database administrators to manage the data
- Totally automated on-line submission interface for
changes/additions/feedback
- Over 12,000 posts in the discussion forums from over 14,000 Registered
Members.

Moving forward, www.trunkedradio.net needs your help.  We are always
looking for volunteers to help with the management of the trunked radio
data in the database.   Would you like to be a part of this wonderful
resource?   Send us a message to [email-masked] if you are
interested in being a database administrator. 

Also, we need everyone's assistance to verify that the data in the
database is up-to-date and accurate.  Please take a moment to look at
your local systems, and submit any changes to us that you feel would
increase the quality of the database.

...and as always, feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvement
are always welcome!!

Thanks for all your assistance and support!

Lindsay Blanton

---------------------------------------
Lindsay C. Blanton III
The Trunked Radio Information Homepage
http://www.trunkedradio.net

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/