Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ARINC, AMTA,APCO and IAFC Consensus Plan Supporters Visit the FCC-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:51:05 -0400

Did some mention "Spin?

Amazing, for a "Consensus Group" they sure have a problem coming to a "Consensus" on when
to visit the FCC all together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 29, 2003

VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL
Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554
Re: WT Docket No. 02-55
Ex Parte Presentation

On Friday, April 22, 2003, Joseph Weiss, Vice President, Network Applications Division
of Aeronautical Radio, Inc. (“ARINC”); Connie Durcsak, Senior Director, Spectrum Solutions
of PCIA; Alan S. Tilles, Esquire of Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A. (Counsel to
ARINC and PCIA); Alan Caldwell, Director of Government Affairs for the International
Association of Fire Chiefs, Inc.; Robert Gurss, Esquire of Shook Hardy & Bacon (Counsel to the
Association of Public Safety Communications Officials International, Inc.) and Alan Shark, President
and CEO of American Mobile Telecommunications Association met with Commissioner Jonathan Adelstein
and Barry Ohlson, Legal Advisor to Commissioner Adelstein, regarding the Consensus Plan
and the Commission’s above-referenced rule making proceeding on public safety communications in
the 800 MHz band.

During these meetings, the participants and the Commission staff discussed the
participants’ support of the Consensus Plan, the existence of interference being experienced by
non-public safety licensees, and ARINC’s iDEN operations.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s Rules, 47 C.F.R. §1.1206(b)(2), this
letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the public record in the proceeding.

Sincerely,

Alan S. Tilles

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514082291

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/