Subject: Virus Alert

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:27 PDT

The mail message (file: README.EXE) you sent to [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] contains virus. (InterScan on the network)

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:10:06 -0600

interscan,

Do not send virus alerts to mailing lists.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:10:06 -0600

interscan,

--brian