Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/29/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:30:29 -0400

SCOTT DELACOURT  NAMED CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654, email: [email-masked]  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233730A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233730A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233730A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY FOR WIRELESS CARRIER
IMPLEMENTATION PANEL E911 INITIATIVE MEETING, APRIL 29, 2003.  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233865A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233865A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233865A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL AT THE LAUNCH OF THE
COMMISSION'S E911 COORDINATION INITIATIVE.  OCH.  APRIL 29, 2003 (As
Prepared For Delivery)
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233814A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233814A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233814A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 25 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
OPERATION OF NGSO FSS SYSTEMS CO-FREQUENCY WITH GSO AND TERRESTRIAL
SYSTEMS IN THE KU-BAND FREQUENCY RANGE.   Addressed petitions for
reconsideration filed in response to the report and order portion of the
Memorandum Opinion and Order and Second Report and Order in this
proceeding. (Dkt No.  98-206). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
04/22/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-97).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-97A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-97A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-97A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-97A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-97A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-97A2.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER COPPS ADDRESSES UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
MEDIA OWNERSHIP FORUM.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jordan
Goldstein at (202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233729A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233729A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233729A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION AT THE ASSOCIATED PRESS ANNUAL MEETING AND GENERAL SESSION OF
THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONVENTION.  OCH.  APRIL 28,
2003, "Hear Ye, Hear Ye Read All About It"
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233732A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233732A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233732A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/