Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Powell Experiences Power-Line Net Service

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:01:20 -0400

Powell Experiences Power-Line Net Service

FCC Chairman Michael Powell visited a home in the Washington DC suburbs to
experience first hand the Broadband over Power Lines. Current Technologies
maintains this home in a neighborhood that is part of a market and technology
trial presently underway in conjunction with Potomac Electric Power Company
(Pepco).Chairman Powell viewed high-speed Internet, home networking, Internet
radio, VoIP, Internet gaming and video-on-demand services operating concurrently
over a broadband connection that is maintained through the home's existing power
lines

www.fastNetworkNOW.com

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG