Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:35:18 +0200 (MEST)

Warning!!
 A virus was detected in this message.  The part of the message that
 contained the virus has been deleted. No further action is required.
 Virus: %

 This message was added by the virus filtering service in place on
 Sun's inbound email.

 A reminder to PC users, please make sure you are running anti-virus
 software and that the virus profiles are up to date.

See http://antivirus.central for additional information

The original message was received at Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:35:18 +0200 (MEST)
from esealnt613.al.sw.ericsson.se [153.88.254.72]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]
    (expanded from: ervtj)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
551 5.1.1 The recipient does not work here anymore

Subject: NETWORK
From: [email-masked], Dong-Hyun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:17:23+0000