Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 04/18/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:52:52 -0400

Released:  04/18/2003.  AGENDA FOR THE APRIL 29, 2003 MEETING OF THE COMMISSION'S
WIRELESS E911 COORDINATION INITIATIVE. (DA No.  03-1172).  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Kravetz
Patrich 202 418-7944 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1172A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1172A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1172A1.txt>

 Released:  04/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN C
BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  03-1173).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda
Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1173A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1173A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1173A1.txt>

 JAMES A. KAY, JR..   Denied the application for review filed by James A. Kay, Jr. on
November 14, 2001. Action by:  The Commission. Adopted:  04/10/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No.
03-86).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-86A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-86A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-86A1.txt>

 WARREN C. HAVENS.   Denied the petition for declaratory ruling or, in the alternative,
rule waiver filed by Warren C. Havens. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireline Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/07/2003 by ORDER. (DA
No. 03-1115).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1115A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1115A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1115A1.txt>