Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:33:58 -0400

EFJ, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call

Chairman/CEO Michael Jalbert to Discuss
First Quarter Results and Future Plans

LINCOLN, Neb., April 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc.
(OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI) today announced that it has scheduled an investor
conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday, May 6, 2003, to
discuss its financial results for the first quarter FY2003 and outlook for the
future.

The call will be available to the public via 800-360-9865.  Participants
are urged to call the 800 number at least five minutes prior to the start
time.  Replays of the call will be available from 6:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday,
May 6 to 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, May 7.  The replay number is 800-428-6051, and
the reservation number is 289705.

The call also will be accessible via webcast at http://www.vcall.com by clicking
EFJI under "Today's VCalls."  Investors are advised to go to the website at
least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any
necessary audio software.  The call will be archived for 90

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/