Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Consumers Alliance - Home

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:29:48 -0400

http://www.wirelessconsumers.org/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Wireless
Consumers Alliance

Thank
you for visiting Wireless Consumers Alliance, a non-profit corporation
dedicated to ensuring that providers of Wireless Services, such as Cellular
and PCS, are meeting the needs of the more than 100 million users of wireless
communications throughout the U.S. We welcome your input and your questions
by email.

All
Web Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof,
and software are the copyrighted works of Wireless Consumers Alliance,
Inc.,
a non-profit corporation, c 1999.  All Rights Reserved. Please
CLICK
HERE for the terms and conditions concerning the use of this Site and
for disclaimer information.

[email-masked]

web
design and layout by  waterman-online
services

©
1999/2000 All Rights Reserved. (101200)