Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] It's not a Joke!! Griffin box its free !!

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 21:41:09 -0700

At 01:55 PM 4/5/2003, you wrote:
>I-PHONE starts own forum on the 1-st of April. (this is NOT a joke!!!)

No, but your site is a joke. Kindly run a spell check on it. And while 
you're at it, quit spamming our group. This is at least the third spam I've 
seen from you. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 00:51:14 -0400

Yea.......I try to give everyone a chance but I think his chances have run out.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG