Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re:800 MHZ Consensus Plan "Scoreboard"...

From: "Clarence Meyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:57:51 -0500

I am not in favor of the plan.

Clarence Meyer
APCO member
City of Peoria, IL
[email-masked] 

>>> [email-masked] 04/22/03 04:23PM >>>
I am sure I am not the only APCO member who is not in favor of the
plan.

Rik Rasmussen

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 5:11 PM
  To: [email-masked] 
  Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re:800 MHZ Consensus
Plan
"Scoreboard"...

  No offence to Ron H., Dave Buchanan, Bernie Olson  but they are all
part
of APCO who supports "The Plan" and APCO's views are not shared by
all.
  Where are the comments / recommendations from the iDEN group in
S-Burg?
  The have been publicly silent but privately p****off.

  [email-masked] wrote:

     In a message dated 4/21/2003 10:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

      The APCO on the Spectrum Committee people?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.  Could you rephrase?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Don Root <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:08:12 -0700

> I am not in favor of the plan.

Clarence -

Care to expound on why you are not in favor of the plan?  Have you an 
alternate solution that corrects the problems?

Don Root
APCO Sr. Member
State of Calif.