Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iden pics

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:25:17 -0500

I know someone was asking for the new iDEN phone pictures.........

Here they are:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 06:56:55 -0000

I was the one, and thanks.  What are the expected release dates for
these?  Some of them are pretty ugly, but the new color flip looks
promising.  Any details you have would be nice.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:53:02 -0400

havaloc wrote:

> these?  Some of them are pretty ugly,

Yes that is the "Ugly Stepchild"

> but the new color flip looks
> promising.

Yes the flip is promising but save your money for the iDEN watch phone.
I'm trying to get some pics now but the guys at S-Burg are sitting on them.

>  Any details you have would be nice.

I have some details on my phone I just need to remember which phone......