Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re:800 MHz Consensus Plan "Scoreboard" as of 4/16/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:58:55 -0400

Soco Site Acquisition- Right off  their spread sheet...
In January of this year............

[email-masked] wrote:

Actually, with regard to SoCo, they have reported to me that they don't know where you got
your number, but it is not accurate, again according to what they have told me.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:01:27 -0400

> As to the rest of your questions, I'm not an engineer, and thus not the appropriate
> person for that debate, but those issues have been fully vetted with engineers
> representing public safety, Nextel and private licensees (including Motorola engineers)
> through APCO's Project 39 and other discussions.  So, feel free to engage in that debate
> further with any of them (in fact, I'd encourage it).  And, if they care to change their
> position then great, we can have the delight of starting from square one (I know, only a
> delight for us attorneys).
>
> Alan Tilles

So this translate to No Comment?