Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Consensus Plan Supporters Back at the FCC-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:17:11 -0400

VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL

Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554
Re: WT Docket No. 02-55

Ex Parte Presentation

On April 22, 2003, Connie Durcsak, Senior Director, Spectrum Solutions of PCIA; Alan S.
Tilles, Esquire of Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A. (Counsel to ARINC and
PCIA);
Martin Bercovici, Esquire of Keller and Heckman (Counsel to the International Association
of Fire
Chiefs, Inc. and the International Municipal Signal Association); Robert Gurss, Esquire of
Shook
Hardy & Bacon (Counsel to the Association of Public Safety Communications Officials
International, Inc.) and Elizabeth R. Sachs of Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs (Counsel to
the
American Mobile Telecommunications Association) met with Commissioner Kathleen Q.
Abernathy
and Jennifer Manner, Senior Counsel to Commissioner Abernathy, regarding the Consensus
Plan
and the Commission’s above-referenced rule making proceeding on public safety
communications
in the 800 MHz band.

During these meetings, the participants and the Commission staff discussed the
participants’
support of the Consensus Plan, the existence of interference being experienced by
non-public safety
licensees, and ARINC’s iDEN operations.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s Rules, 47 C.F.R. §1.1206(b)(2), this
letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the public record in the proceeding.

Sincerely,

Alan S. Tilles
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514082293

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/