Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/10/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:07:34 -0400

FCC ADOPTS PROCEDURES FOR NON-RESERVED SPECTRUM.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Michelle Russo at 202-418-2358  MB. Contact Eric Bash, Peter Corea at
202-418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233135A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233135A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233135A1.txt>

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION AND FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION ANNOUNCE
TOWER AND ANTENNA AIRSPACE CLEARANCE NOW TRANSFERRED ELECTRONICALLY.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654, email:
[email-masked]  WTB. Contact Diane Leer at (717) 338-2568 or [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233115A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233115A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233115A1.txt>

 Released:  04/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO
ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  03-1125).  WTB. Contact:  Rita
Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at 202-418-0660

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL PRAISES FCC ENGINEERS BEING HONORED BY NATIONAL
ASSOCIATION OF BROADCASTERS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Lauren M. Van
Wazer 202-418-0030  EB, IB, OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233111A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233111A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233111A1.txt>