Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:37:39 +0900 (KST)

Warning!!
 A virus was detected in this message.  The part of the message that
 contained the virus has been deleted. No further action is required.
 Virus: %

 This message was added by the virus filtering service in place on
 Sun's inbound email.

 A reminder to PC users, please make sure you are running anti-virus
 software and that the virus profiles are up to date.

See http://antivirus.central for additional information

The original message was received at Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:37:33 +0900 (KST)
from kathmandu.sun.com [192.18.98.36]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]
    (expanded from: <[email-masked]>)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to cc.sookmyung.ac.kr.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 Your message may contain NIMDA.WORM!!!
554 [email-masked]... Service unavailable

Subject: NETWORK
From: [email-masked], Dong-Hyun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:17:23+0000