Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Area ID's (printable PDF)

From: "Gerald Arnone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:33:15 -0500

http://www.enyo.org/?thread=info&process=docs

Next step is to integrate the two documents in the RESOURCES section with look-up by click or query.  (Search by Area Code instead of postal ZIP).

---

From: Scott Chester <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:20:16 -0700

Add 125 for So. California. Seems to be a new one being used by Nextel 
and Boost. The only city I know it has been used in so far is Oceanside 
(San Diego Co.), CA.

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Gerald Arnone wrote:

> Next step is to integrate the two documents in the RESOURCES section 
> with look-up by click or query.  (Search by Area Code instead of 
> postal ZIP).

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:07:49 -0400

Dawg can you send the ID's in an XLS format.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG