Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Brightpoint Activation signs deal with Nextel

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 04:17:20 -0400

Brightpoint Activation signs deal with Nextel
April 25 12:36:00, 2003

INDIANAPOLIS—Brightpoint Activation Services L.L.C. signed an agreement with Nextel
Communications Inc. to provide
wireless voice and data products and value-added support programs to Nextel agents and
dealers in the United States.

Brightpoint added that through its Accesspoint Dealer Network program it will offer
current and future dealers the
opportunity to become Nextel Associate Authorized Representatives, which will allow
dealers to activate customers and
provide a complete line of Nextel products and services.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=8268

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/