Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Kinko's to Offer Wi-Fi Internet Access from T-Mobile USA

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:48:55 -0400

Kinko's to Offer Wi-Fi Internet Access from T-Mobile USA

Kinko's Inc. and T-Mobile USA announced on Monday an agreement that will
give Kinko's customers 802.11b wireless broadband Internet access through
T-Mobile HotSpot service. More than 1,000 Kinko's business service centers
across the U.S. plan to offer T-Mobile HotSpot service, with rollout starting in
the
fourth quarter of this year. Kinko's business service centers offer access to
technology for color printing, finishing and presentation services, Internet
access,
videoconferencing, outsourcing, facilities management, Web-based printing, and
document management services. "Availability of T-Mobile HotSpots at Kinko's
will make it easy for mobile professionals to access their corporate network,
check their e-mail and even wirelessly print documents from anywhere inside our
stores," said Dan Connors, senior vice president of corporate strategy for
Kinko's. (Source: Reuters, CNET News.com, 802.11 Planet)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/