Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 04/23/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:58:12 -0400

Report No: 1476 Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233492A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233492A1.txt>

Report No: 1478 Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233494A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233494A1.txt>

Report No: 1475 Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233490A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233490A1.txt>

Report No: 1477 Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233493A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233493A1.txt>

Report No: 1475A Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233491A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233491A1.txt>

Report No: 1480 Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233498A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233498A1.txt>

Report No: 1479 Released:  04/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233497A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233497A1.txt>

 E-SAT, INC.   Denied the request of E-SAT, Inc. to extend implementation milestones set
forth in its non-voice, non-geostationary satellite orbit mobile satellite service
license. Action by:  Chief, International Bureau. Adopted:  04/21/2003 by MO&O. (DA No.
03-1113).  IB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1113A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1113A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1113A1.txt>

 LINE OF SITE, INC.   Denied the Application for Review filed by Line Site, Inc. Action
by:  the Commission. Adopted:  04/16/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-93).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-93A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-93A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-93A1.txt>

 CARBON LEHIGH INTERMEDIATE UNIT 21.   Granted the Petition to Deny filed by the Atlantic
Microsystems, Inc. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  04/16/2003 by M&O. (DA No. 03-1178).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1178A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1178A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1178A1.txt>

 RICHARD D. RUBINO, ESQ.   Granted in part, and denied in part the waiver request filed by
Saint Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton in connection with its application to renew its
authorization for Station KWE378. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-1198).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1198A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1198A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1198A1.txt>

Released:  04/22/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233440A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233440A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233440A1.txt>

 Released:  04/22/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233471A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233471A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233471A1.txt>

 Released:  04/22/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233426A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233426A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233426A1.txt>

 Released:  04/22/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233429A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233429A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233429A1.txt>

 MR. THOMAS GUTIERREZ, ESQ. ON BEHALF OF POPLAR PCS-CENTRAL.   Granted Poplar's Waiver
Request. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-1189).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1189A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1189A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1189A1.txt>
---