Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's New Employee Rewards Program- "ERP"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:35:35 -0400

Nextel's New Employee Rewards Program- "ERP"
http://www.terrytate.reebok.com/player/player_media.asp?filmID=104&downloadRate=HI&MediaType=WM&EncodingV

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Mike Edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:22:46 -0400

These Terry tate movies are GREAT !!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 11:35 AM
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's New Employee Rewards Program- "ERP"

> Nextel's New Employee Rewards Program- "ERP"
http://www.terrytate.reebok.com/player/player_media.asp?filmID=104&downloadR
ate=HI&MediaType=WM&EncodingV

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:43:53 -0400

Some of those guys got hit pretty hard!

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG