Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Central Wireless Receives Letter of Intent for Construction of Six Telecommunications Towers

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:19:59 -0500

Central Wireless Receives Letter of Intent for Construction of Six Telecommunications
Towers
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-04-02

SARASOTA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 2, 2003--Central Wireless, Inc.
(OTCBB:CWIR) announced today they have received a letter of intent from
Bulldog Communications for the construction of six telecommunications
towers in Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas. Bulldog Communications is a
commercial tower holding company based in Oklahoma.

Specifically, Bulldog Communications is providing the site plans and details
for the construction of the six telecommunication towers. Two of the towers
will be 200 ft monopoles, three will be 330 ft guyed towers and the final,
landmark tower will be 400 feet tall.

The contract, when finalized is expected to generate $1,500,000 in gross
revenues in the first year.

Bulldog will supply to Central Wireless site plans and detailed scope of
work, as they are made available.

About Central Wireless, Inc.

Central Wireless, Inc., is a publicly traded Utah Corporation specializing in
providing site development and construction services to the wireless
telecommunications industry. Central Wireless understands the needs and
complexities found in today's telecommunication marketplace and we are
committed to offering our customers both innovative and cost savings
solutions. For more information on Central Wireless, Inc. see
www.centralwirelessinc.com.

"Safe Harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
of 1995: Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations
and assumptions contained in the foregoing are forward-looking statements
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. It is possible that the
assumptions made by management are not necessarily the most likely and
may not materialize. In addition, other important factors that could cause
actual results to differ materially include the following: business conditions
and the amount of growth in the Company's industry and general economy;
competitive factors; ability to attract and retain personnel; the price of the
Company's stock; and the risk factors set forth from time to time in the
Company's SEC reports, including but not limited to its annual report on
Form 10-KSB; its quarterly reports on Forms 10-QSB; and any reports on
Form 8-K. Central Wireless confirms nor provides guidance with respect to
the financial projections supplied by other companies. Central Wireless
takes no obligation to update or correct forward-looking statements.

Publication date: 2003-04-02

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=37795823&ID=cnniw&scategory=Telecommunications%3AWireless&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/