Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Togabi: Wireless Instant Communications & PTT

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 04:40:10 -0400

http://www.togabi.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Our PacketCHATTM
platform – including our wireless client and carrier-class
server - operates on any wireless packet network and delivers
a differentiated suite of low-latency, one-to-one and
one-to-many communications solutions, including Push-To-Talk
(PTT), voice instant messaging, wireless chat, and real-time
wireless media

Togabi has the highest performing instantaneous communications
solution for any wireless packet network, with:

•

Immediate Network Ubiquity

Operates on any wireless packet data network for instant
coverage and roaming advantages

•

Optimized End-to-End Technology

Wireless client and server technologies by Togabi, supported
by world-class handset and infrastructure partnerships

•

Industry-Leading Handset Diversity

PacketCHAT
supports high-volume, mass market and high-end smart phone
environments

•

Enhanced Features

Broadest portfolio of value-added

capabilities and partnerships available

Home  -

Company  -
Solution  -
Partners  -
Press & Events
-
Contact  -
Legal

Feedback? Contact
[email-masked]

Copyright 2003 Togabi Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by
Intune Media Group