Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel RIFs

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:12:00 -0400

I received a call from a friend last night who told me that certain groups
within Nextel got RIFed yesterday, specifically in the area of site
development.  I find that kind of ironic from the standpoint that there is
going to be a lot of need for qualified personnel to coordinate the channel
moves and the 900 MHz implementation as it occurs.  I hear it may be
outsourced, but there are some very good people out pounding the pavement
this morning.  I'm receiving some resumes this morning from folks I know in
the Charlotte, NC area today if anyone is interested in hiring field and
logistics personnel.

Todd R. Ellis

Operations Manager, Telecommunications Division

Booth & Associates, Inc.

A Utility Services Associates Company

1011 Schaub Drive

Raleigh, North Carolina 27606

Telephone: (919) 851-8770

Fax: (919) 859-5918

Cell: (919) 418-3358

Pager: (877) 205-9320

Pager Mail: [email-masked]

http://www.booth-assoc.com

Telecommunications, Substations and Relaying,

Transmission and Distribution, Financial Services,

System Planning, GIS/Mapping and Field Services