Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Double Teams The FCC- Lawyers Vist WTB, While Techies Hit OET...

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:44:50 -0400

Nextel Double Teams The FCC- Lawyers Vist WTB, While Techies Hit OET...

April 17, 2003

BY ELECTRONIC FILING
Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: WT Docket No. 02-55

Ex Parte Presentation

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, Gina Keeney and I met with John Muleta, Chief, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau (“WTB”); Catherine Seidel, Deputy Bureau Chief, WTB; David
Furth, Associate Bureau Chief, WTB; and D’Wana Terry, Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, WTB, regarding the Commission’s above-captioned rulemaking on public
safety communications in the 800 MHz band. During our meeting, we discussed the proposed
Consensus Plan for resolving CMRS – public safety interference and providing additional
spectrum for public safety communications, and the need to provide Nextel Communications,
Inc. replacement spectrum as proposed in the Consensus Plan. The facts and arguments we
discussed regarding these issues are reflected in written comments previously filed by
Nextel and the Consensus Parties in this proceeding.

Pursuant to section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s rules, 47 C.F.R. § 1.1206(b)(2), this
letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the public record of the
above-referenced proceeding.
Sincerely,

/s/ Charles W. Logan

Charles W. Logan
Counsel to Nextel Communications, Inc.
cc: John Muleta
Catherine Seidel
David Furth
D’Wana Terry

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513982591

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/