Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Correct Daily Digest - 04/15/2003]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:21:49 -0400

Released:  04/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 3 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233238A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233238A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233238A1.txt>

 Released:  04/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 2 OF 3 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233239A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233239A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233239A1.txt>

 Released:  04/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS  ( 3 OF 3 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233240A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233240A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233240A1.txt>

Report No: AUC-41 Released:  04/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
GRANTS NARROWBAND PCS LICENSES AUCTION EVENT NO. 41. (DA No.  03-1158).  WTB.
Contact:  Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1158A5.txt>

 Released:  04/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
REQUEST FOR WAIVER BY MILWAUKEE METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT TO ALLOW FIXED
OPERATION ON A PRIMARY BASIS IN THE 450-470 MHZ BAND ABOVE THE POWER AND ANTENNA
GAIN LIMITS. (DA No.  03-1140). Comments Due:  05/15/2003. Reply Comments Due:
05/30/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Tom Eng at (202) 418-0019, TTY: (202) 418-7233 or
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1140A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1140A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1140A1.txt>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        TEXTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 APCC SERVICES, INC., DATA NET SYSTEMS, LLC, DAVEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., JAROTH,
INC. D/B/A PACIFIC TELEMANAGEMENT SERVICES, AND INTERA COMMUNICATIONS CORP. V.
ATX TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.   Granted the Request for Extension of Time To
File Complainants' Formal Complaint until May 30, 2003. Action by:  Deputy
Chief, Market Disputes Resolution Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
04/11/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1134).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1134A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1134A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1134A1.txt>

 REVISIONS TO BROADCAST AUXILIARY SERVICE RULES IN PART 74 AND CONFORMING
TECHNICAL RULES FOR BROADCAST AUXILIARY SERVICE, CABLE TELEVISION RELAY SERVICE
AND FIXED SERVICES IN PARTS 74, 78 AND 101 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Granted
a temporary stay request filed by Society of Broadcast Engineers to delay the
effective date of prior coordination procedures adopted in this proceeding for
most fixed point-to-point Aural and TV BAS stations. (Dkt No.  01-75). Action
by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology. Adopted:  04/15/2003 by ORDER.
(DA No. 03-1141).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1141A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1141A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1141A1.txt>

 FIBER TECHNOLOGIES NETWORKS, INC.   Extended the deadlines for filing comments
and reply comments. (Dkt No.  03-37). Action by:  Chief, Competition Policy
Division, Wireline Competition Bureau. Reply Comments Due:  04/29/2003.
Adopted:  04/15/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1159).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1159A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1159A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1159A1.txt>

 COLUMBUS SCHOOL DISTRICT, COLUMBUS WI, ET AL.   Extended by 60 days the
deadline for resolution of the captioned requests for review. (Dkt No.  96-45,
97-21). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications Access Policy Division,
Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  04/11/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1137).
WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1137A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1137A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1137A1.txt>

 AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT, AUSTIN, TX, ET AL.   Extended by 30 days
the deadline for resolution of the captioned Requests for Review. (Dkt No.
96-45, 97-21). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications Access Policy
Division, Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  04/11/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1136).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1136A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1136A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1136A1.txt>

 HATBORO-HORSHAM SCHOOL DISTRICT, HORSHAM, PA.   Denied the Request for Waiver
to consider application as timely filed within the filing window. (Dkt No.
96-45, 97-21). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications Access Policy
Division, Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  04/11/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1139).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1139A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1139A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1139A1.txt>

 SIERRA-PLUMAS JOINT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, DOWNIEVILLE, CA.   Denied the
Request for Review and Affirmed SLD's decision to deny initial appeal as
untimely. (Dkt No.  96-45, 97-21). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications
Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  04/11/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-1138).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1138A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1138A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1138A1.txt>

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 25 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT OPERATION OF
NGSO FSS SYSTEMS CO-FREQUENCY WITH GSO AND TERRESTRIAL SYSTEMS IN THE KU-BAND
FREQUENCY RANGE.   Seeking comment on whether we should modify the MVDDS build
out requirement as a means to foster expeditious deployment of advanced wireless
services, such as video and data broadband services to these communities as
well. (Dkt No.  98-206). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  04/10/2003 by
FNPRM. (FCC No. 03-85).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-85A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-85A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-85A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-85A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-85A2.txt>

LETTER IN THE MATTER OF T-MOBILE'S USA, INC., REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CERTAIN
PLEADINGS.   Approved T-Mobile' request to withdraw the pleadings. Action by:
Deputy Chief, Policy and Rules Branch, Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-1145).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1145A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1145A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1145A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1145A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1145A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1145A2.txt>

LETTER IN THE MATTER OF NEXTWAVE PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS INC. AND NEXTWAVE POWER
PARTNERS INC..   Approved Verizon Wireless' request to withdraw the pleadings.
Action by:  Deputy Chief, Policy and Rules Branch , Commercial Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-1144).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1144A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1144A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1144A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1144A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1144A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1144A2.txt>