Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T Wireless CEO John D. Zeglis to Keynote Global Wireless Summit New York, May 22

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:05:37 -0400

AT&T Wireless CEO John D. Zeglis to Keynote Global Wireless Summit New York, May
22

Top-level event to bring together over 300 wireless executives
For one-day conference

NEW YORK, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Bringing together the wireless industry's
best and brightest at a one-day conference, Consect announces the Global
Wireless Summit New York, to be held on May 22nd, at the Japan Society.
Keynoters for this one-of-a-kind conference include John Zeglis, CEO of AT&T
Wireless, and Kathleen Abernathy, Commissioner, Federal Communications
Commission.  In addition, senior executives from Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile,
Sprint PCS, Nextel Communications, NTT DoCoMo USA, Boost Mobile and Virgin
Mobile will discuss their company's latest wireless data initiatives and
services.

Panelists from over twenty companies, including Sony Music, EMI, Yahoo!, NEC
America, Warner Music Group, Forbes.com, Upoc, Inc, as well as many more, will
be debating the hottest topics in the wireless industries today, The conference
will take place at the Japan Society, in New York City, on May 22nd.

The Summit includes the following:

Keynote presentations by AT&T Wireless Chairman and CEO John D. Zeglis and FCC
Commissioner Kathleen Abernathy.
Carrier Spotlights featuring executives from Sprint PCS, Verizon Wireless,
Nextel Communications, T-Mobile, NTT DoCoMo, Boost Mobile where major mobile
carrier executives will present their company's strategy for the growth and
development of wireless data services.

Four breakout sessions covering mobile content and services:
-- Telephonica: Ringtones, Logos and Branded Content
-- News, Information and Location Based Services
-- Mobile Gaming and Entertainment
-- Mobile Marketing and Branding

Presentations and exhibits from global companies, including IBM, Motorola and
NTT DoCoMo showcasing the latest applications, services and technologies for the
development of wireless data services.
An executive-level panel on mobile copyright and DRM issues featuring US Cyber
Security Czar Howard Schmidt.
Getting Paid: an end-of-day discussion on the future of Premium SMS in the US.
The Mobile Media Awards for the best products and services in the industry
today.
More information can be found at http://www.consect.com/NY2003/index.html

SOURCE Consect
Web Site: http://www.geekfactory.com
http://www.consect.com/NY2003/index.html

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-16-2003/0001927304&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/