Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Full Committee Markup Notcie: 4/30/2003-H.R. 1320, the Commercial Spectrum Enhancement Act.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:36:59 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Full Committee Markup Notcie: 4/30/2003

The Full Committee will meet in OPEN MARKUP SESSION at 10:00 a.m. on
Wednesday, April 30, 2003, and subsequent days if necessary, in 2123 Rayburn
House Office Building, to consider the following measures:
 
<SNIP>   
5.      H.R. 1320, the Commercial Spectrum Enhancement Act.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Markups/04302003markup913.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/