Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/14/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:28:15 -0400

Released:  04/14/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle
at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233168A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233168A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233168A1.txt>

 Released:  04/11/2003.  CORRECTION TO PUBLIC NOTICE, DA 03-1125, RELEASED APRIL
10, 2003,  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN F BLOCK
BROADBAND PCS LICENSE.  WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660.
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233183A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233183A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233183A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/