Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Central Wireless Signs Letter of Intent for Purchase of Seventeen Telecommunications Towers

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:55:55 -0400

Central Wireless Signs Letter of Intent for Purchase of Seventeen
Telecommunications Towers
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-04-15

SARASOTA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 15, 2003--Central Wireless,
Inc. (OTCBB:CWIR) announced today they have signed a letter of intent with
Compass Towers, LLC for the purchase of seventeen telecommunications
towers. The towers were manufactured and are in a storage facility in the
Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas area.

The purchase of these towers will provide tower inventory for Central
Wireless, Inc. to facilitate construction for Alliance Tower Corp contracts. All

seventeen of the towers are 300 ft plus guyed towers equipped to
accommodate up to four cellular telecommunication carriers. Each tower is
capable of handling microwave facilities as well.

Terms of the proposed purchase call for Central Wireless to pay an
undisclosed amount of cash and an undisclosed amount of restricted
common stock of Central Wireless, Inc.

Pending due diligence by Central Wireless, the sale is expected to close on
or before May 1, 2003.

About Central Wireless, Inc.

Central Wireless, Inc. is a publicly traded Utah Corporation specializing in
providing site development and construction services to the wireless
telecommunications industry. Central Wireless understands the needs and
complexities found in today's telecommunication marketplace and we are
committed to offering our customers both innovative and cost savings
solutions. For more information on Central Wireless, Inc. see
www.centralwirelessinc.com.

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=38103272&ID=cnniw&scategory=Telecommunications%3AWireless&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/