Subject: [NEXTEL-1] INQUIRY REGARDING CARRIER CURRENT SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE SYSTEMS

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:58:35 -0400

INQUIRY REGARDING CARRIER CURRENT SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE SYSTEMS.
Initiated an inquiry to obtain information on a
variety of issues related to Broadband over Power Line (BPL) systems.
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  04/23/2003 by NOI. (FCC No.
03-100).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-100A6.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/