Subject: [NEXTEL-1] So You Want To Make The Big Bucks? (Dated)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:37:49 -0400

$85K???? Thats  little for  lots of work.......

White Plains, NY:  Area Attorney, Nextel Communications. Salary: from $85,000.00 per
year.  In just 12 years, Nextel Communications has grown from a small start-up company to
the nation’s largest guaranteed all-digital wireless communications network. We are
currently seeking an Area Attorney who will be responsible for the following:  -Total
accountability for the productivity, quality and budget of the Area Legal Review Team
-Provide management oversight to develop and implement processes for area-wide lease legal
review, lease negotiations, title report order/review, and control of legal review team
site files -Manage and assist litigation efforts of outside legal counsel in litigation
arising out of facility siting

-Protect Nextel’s legal interests by ensuring all Site Development legal documents are
negotiated minimizing legal exposure and balancing business and legal interests -Establish
goals, define and track productivity of Legal Review Teams -Hire, perform training needs
and assessments, write employee development plans, monitor progress, perform mid-year and
annual employee evaluations of Legal Reviewers -Ensure teamwork amongst multi-disciplined
organizations by ensuring that the legal, real estate, RF, construction and zoning terms
are harmonized in the lease documents -Negotiate and secure complex lease agreements and
other legal documents for telecommunications sites The candidate for this position will
possess the following skills/qualifications: -Juris Doctorate from an accredited law
school and admission to a state bar -BA/BS or equivalent in real estate, business or
communication -Legal contracts experience -3+ years of project management experience -5
years of telecommunications-related experience

-Team managerial skills -Contract and/or lease negotiation and preparation -Excellent
writing, organizational and interpersonal skills -Detail-oriented and proficient in
prioritization of multiple projects

-Ability to work positively under pressures associated with time-established goals and
objectives

-Ability to work in team environment

-Ability to perform cost/benefit analyses and budget management skills To apply, contact:
Linda Giannini, Nextel Communications, 565 Taxter Road, Elmsford, NY 10523.  Attn: Area
Attorney, NY/NE.  Fax: 914-407-5190.  E-mail: [email-masked].

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:30:28 -0400

And especially after RIFing a number of site development and logistics
people.

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 8:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] So You Want To Make The Big Bucks? (Dated)

White Plains, NY:  Area Attorney, Nextel Communications. Salary: from
$85,000.00 per
year.  In just 12 years, Nextel Communications has grown from a small
start-up company to
the nation's largest guaranteed all-digital wireless communications network.
We are
currently seeking an Area Attorney who will be responsible for the
following:  -Total
accountability for the productivity, quality and budget of the Area Legal
Review Team
-Provide management oversight to develop and implement processes for
area-wide lease legal
review, lease negotiations, title report order/review, and control of legal
review team
site files -Manage and assist litigation efforts of outside legal counsel in
litigation
arising out of facility siting