Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: PTT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:18:37 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2003 6:18:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> >- The fallacy of the 'consensus' plan that rewards the problem 
> maker and
> >uses FCC lobbying, cooers ion and influence to gather supporters.

Coersion?  What are you talking about Jack?  While we MIGHT have an 
interesting discussion on "rewards the problem", I'd sure like to know what 
specifically you're talking about on coersion.  It's irresponsible to toss 
around those kinds of allegations in public forums without also laying the 
factual background.

Alan T.

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:28:36 -0700

Alan, 

Wow, are WE up tight today. Glad I didn't post anything that really
mattered.

Parse the meaning of the words 'cooers' and 'ion' as you like my friend,
it's the 'in' thing to do.

Anyway, I won't be coerced into an argument by your irresponsible
comment. ;-)

Jack Daniel
=========================================

[email-masked] wrote:
> interesting discussion on "rewards the problem", I'd sure like to know
> what specifically you're talking about on coersion.  It's
> irresponsible to toss around those kinds of allegations in public
> forums without also laying the factual background.
> 
> Alan T.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/