Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 04/02/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:43:05 -0500

Report No: SPB-183 Released:  04/02/2003.  REPORT TO CONGRESS REGARDING THE ORBIT ACT.
IB. Contact:  Marilyn Simon at (202) 418-2044
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232880A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232880A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232880A1.txt>

Report No: SES-00486 Released:  04/02/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232865A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232865A1.txt>

Report No: SES-00485 Released:  04/02/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES  Re:
Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232864A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232864A1.txt>

Released:  04/02/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF  2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara J. Lowe at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232835A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232835A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232835A1.txt>

Report No: 1456 Released:  04/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232868A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232868A1.txt>

Report No: 1458 Released:  04/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232821A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232821A1.txt>

Report No: 1461 Released:  04/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232873A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232873A1.txt>

Report No: 1460 Released:  04/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232872A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232872A1.txt>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        TEXTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UKI COMMUNICATIONS.   Granted the complaint regarding unauthorized change of subscriber's
telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Consumer and Governmental Affairs
Bureau. Adopted:  04/01/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1054).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1054A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1054A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1054A1.txt>

CONSOLIDATED BILLING PROVIDERS.   Denied the complaint regarding unauthorized change of
subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Consumer and
Governmental Affairs Bureau. Adopted:  04/01/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1055).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1055A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1055A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1055A1.txt>

RICHARD MUNOZ.   Granted in part and denied in part the petition for reconsideration
filed  by Richard Munoz.  Reduced the monetary forfeiture amount to $2,000. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau / TPSD. Adopted:  03/31/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-1051).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1051A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1051A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1051A1.txt>

CORNBELT BROADCASTING COMPANY.   Granted in part and denied in part the petition for
reconsideration filed  by Cornbelt Broadcasting Company.  Reduced the monetary forteiture
to $1,000. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau / TPSD. Adopted:  03/31/2003 by MO&O. (DA
No. 03-1052).  EB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1052A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1052A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1052A1.txt>

GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. V. ALASKA COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, HOLDINGS, INC. AND ALASKA
COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, INC. D/B/A ATU TELECOMMUNICATIONS D/B/A ANCHORAGE TELEPHONE
UTILITY.   Granted the parties Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice; dismissed the
complaint with prejudice in its entirety, and terminated the proceeding. Action by:
Chief, Market Disputes Resolution Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  03/31/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-1050).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1050A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1050A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1050A1.txt>

AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 25, AND 97 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES WITH REGARD TO THE
MOBILE-SATELLITE SERVICE ABOVE 1 GHZ.   Denied the two petitions for reconsideration of
the Report and Order in this proceeding, which allocated spectrum for certain satellite
"feeder links" and provided rules for sharing these feeder links with certain incumbent
terrestrial operations. (Dkt No.  98-142). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
03/27/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-69).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-69A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-69A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-69A1.txt>
Released:  04/01/2003.  REGION 42 (VIRGINIA) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE
ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  03-1058).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1058A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1058A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1058A1.txt>

LORAL SPACECOM CORPORATION.   Modified Loral SpaceCom Corporation's and Loral Space &
Communications Corporation's licenses to launch and operate a satellite system in the
geostationary-satellite orbit to provide fixed-satellite service in portions of the C-,
Ku-, and Ka-bands. Action by:  Chief, International Bureau. Adopted:  10/31/2003 by MOO&A.
(DA No. 03-1045).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1045A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1045A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1045A1.txt>

HILL & WELCH AND MYERS KELLER COMMUNICATIONS LAW GROUP REQUEST FOR ATTORNEY FEES IN
CONNECTION WITH THE 218-219MHZ SERVICE, REGIONAL NARROWBAND PCS SERVICE, AND NATIONWIDE
NARROWBAND PCS.   Denied the Application for Review filed by Hill & Welch and Myers Keller
Communications Law Group. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/27/2003 by MO&O. (FCC
No. 03-70).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-70A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-70A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-70A1.txt>