Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Communications-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:47:15 -0400

Traffic Systems Operators Alert Travelers To TroubleLink to article from The
Spokesman-Review (Spokane,
Washington):http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=38334353&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance   Alaska
DOT&PF Introduces 511.Alaska.govLink to further information from the Alaska Department of
Transportation & Public
Facilities:http://www.dot.state.ak.us/iways/511/about511.htmlDirect link to Web site:
http://511.alaska.gov/  Rochester Boaters Lack Electronic Check-In DevicesLink to article
in the Democrat and Chronicle (Rochester, New
York):http://www.democratandchronicle.com/news/0428story3_news.shtml  High-Tech Cars
Soften The Blow To PedestriansElectronics will improve survival chances for people hit by
cars.Link to article in the Detroit Free Press (Detroit,
Michigan):http://www.freep.com/money/autonews/ped26_20030426.htm
 Microsoft Reaffirms Telematics InterestsLink to article on
internetnews.com:http://www.internetnews.com/wireless/article.php/2197351Link to news
release from
Microsoft:http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2003/apr03/04-28SuzukaBluetoothPR.asp  ATX
CEO Says Telematics Must Accelerate Customer SegmentationLink to news release from ATX
Technologies:http://www.itsa.org/itsnews.nsf/180c9c506bf5856985256c2d00174a12/f48092fc7aaf597a85256d16007130b9?OpenDocument