Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: a few hundred cameras

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:20:33 -0000

A SouthernLINC dealer expressed interest in several cameras.  Would 
that individual please contact me off-list.

Seems that distributing by the truck-load is better than the one-off, 
piss-ant approach I was pursuing yesterday.  It's the dealers who 
need this.  They can use it to drive foot traffic.  ("Gotta go buy 
the phone/camera from so-and-so.")  A retail store and a destination 
store are two different things.

Also, next month I will be branding my site for other dealers.  Your 
logo and domain name, my server.  New England is snapped up as is Los 
Angeles.  Exclusivity is the key.  A strong dealer network is the 
result.

I know I miss out on deals simply beacuse I lack physical presence in 
a market.  There is a certain comfort level in knowing "your guy" (or 
gal) is right down the street.

Any dealers want in?  Contact me.  (You there Evan?)

~Dawg

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/