Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Interference Report MI

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:38:37 -0400

--- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Latest 800 Interference Report MI

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at: http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/downloads/combined.txt
The update including this entry may follow this original report by a day
or two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

April 9, 2003
Location City:....................... Melvindale
       County:....................... wayne co
        State:....................... Michigan
Agency Name:......................... Michigan State Police
Type of service:..................... Police
Service coverage area:............... Statewide  Metro Detroit area
Population estimate:................. 250000
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... Trunked Digital Motorola Astro
Smartzone omni link.
Band:................................   821-824  
Identified interference:............. Unknown
Interference been reported to:....... APCO  
Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Degraded audio quality in I94 / Oakwood area. 
Officers unable to communicate with dispatcher.
Incident was recorded, audio from officer to dispatcher completely
unusable. MSP is currently investigating.
Technical Contact Name:.............. Allen Eichenberg 
Technical Contact Title:............. 800Mhz Engineering Manager
Agency:.............................. Michigan State Police 
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/