Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DOME and CROME- Upgradeable Wireless Infrastructure Management

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 04:24:03 -0500

Upgradeable Wireless Infrastructure Management

21.Feb.03-- Quantum Systems Integrators, Inc., aka QuantumSI, has completed and deployed
upgrades to both of QuantumSI's DOME and CROME product lines, these Wireline and Wireless
Performance Management (PM) Suites, now provide full performance reporting capabilities
for Motorola's newest iDEN SR10.0 software release.

QuantumSI support ensures our clients, that valuable historical performance reporting (PM)
and configuration data (CM) remains constantly available and correctly linked to the
proper network elements (NEs) before, during and after the upgrade.
About the iDEN SR 10.0 upgrade

The updates to Quantum products to work with Motorola's newest iDEN SR10.0 release,work
was developed, tested and deployed to four (4) production sites in less than six (6)
hours.

This lighting fast support is typical of QuantumSI's response time to the changing
infrasturcture in today's multi-vendor online,
real-time global environment.

Response time is everything in today's online, real-time global environment.
Internet-enabled applications spanning operations
automation to strategic planning; intranets and extranets have made the transfer of
information from computer to computer practically immediate. But what happens when a key
software system is upgraded and its data has changed thus information needed to perform
business-critical tasks isn't even available?

QuantumSI meets this challenge via our prompt world class support to our generic product
lines thus ensuring that your organization has continuous access to key information
without loss or interruption.

About DOME

The DOME software suite is a first generation iDEN only PM system deployed in 1994 which
leveraged the internet and intranet with radical "web-based" features that have now become
common place. Turn key DOME server solutions are still sold today, almost a decade after
this automatic web based performance reporting technology was first introduced.
DOME is a scripted reporting system which relies heavily on the PERL language. Both
Quantum and end users can develop new scripts to enhance and expand the system.

About CROME

The CROME software suite is a best in its class decision support system that allows both
land-line and wireless service
providers to quickly analyze capacity, trends and faults for any network. This allows
wireless providers to proactively tune, adjust, reassign, or increase capacity to meet
exacting quality of service levels at the lowest possible equipment expenditure rate.
CROME is a generic full ad-hoc reporting system which is implemented in the JAVA
programming language, there is no need for end users to write code or develop additional
modules to enhance or expand the system.

Statistical data flows are captured in real-time from a multitude of network elements and
the data is immediately presented to
end-users via a 100% pure Java(tm) reporting tool that runs on both standard PCs and Sun
Workstations.
The use of integrated GIS features and multidimensional reporting along with built in high
Erlang-B and Erlang-C functions has
proven to be invaluable to Quantum's customers.

In addition since Quantum's CROME product is a national multi-vendor and multi-switch PM
solution, thus with respect to the
Motorola iDEN SR 10.0 (as with any revision for any vendor's switch) the CROME system
transparently combines data from
multiple switch types across multiple vendor revisions (i.e. input data) into a single
unified regional or national report for any
combination of switches and/or sub-elements across any time range or focus via lightning
fast full on demand ad-hoc reporting.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/