Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Considers Relaxed 2.5GHz Spectrum Rules

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:04:15 -0400

FCC Considers Relaxed 2.5GHz Spectrum Rules

A new proceeding at the Federal Communications Commission
is aimed at potentially easing regulations that presently apply to
190 MHz of spectrum between 2500 MHz and 2690 MHz, spectrum
that the FCC and licensees hope to make more friendly to wireless
broadband offerings. The spectrum in question includes the
Instructional Television Fixed Service (ITFS), Multipoint Distribution
Service (MDS) and Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service
(MMDS) allocations.

For more on this intriguing development, visit the Broadband
Channel of Telecom Web at
http://www.telecomweb.com/broadband/feature.ht

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/