Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SUPERCOMM 2003-Register for the FREE exhibits before the May deadline.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:51:25 -0400

Register for the FREE exhibits before the May deadline.
http://ww2.expocard.com/shows/scm031/
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

SUPERCOMM 2003

June 1 - 5, 2003

Atlanta, Georgia

I need to

pre-register

I have already pre-registered and would like to

check the status of my registration.

For questions regarding your registration, please call our Customer
Service Department at (301) 694-5243 between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST or
click here.

If you have technical difficulties with this web site, please
click here.