Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Area ID Status (One more to go)

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:42:50 -0000

Wichita, Kansas...Who's going to come thru with it?  

I'll upload it to the DB section this weekend.  Then as new Area ID's 
are added for capacity, any member can apend the data.

Thanks to everyone for participating.  Happy Holidays.  ~ 
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:29:18 -0400

I echo the Dawg's sentiments........

Thanks everyone!

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->