Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BOOST Mobile Helps Snowboarders and Skiers Find the Last Powder of the Season

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 19:42:18 -0400

BOOST Mobile Helps Snowboarders and Skiers Find the Last Powder of the Season

Local, National and International Snow Conditions
Reported to BOOST Mobile Phones

IRVINE, Calif., April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring may be in full swing, but
California mountains are still expected to pick up some inches of snow from a
storm moving through the state later this week.  Anticipated showers in the
Greater Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay areas may bring the last inches
of snow to the big California resorts, such as Snow Summit and Bear Valley
Mountain.
A partnership between SnoCountry, which operates a ski report data
collection and distribution center, and BOOST Mobile(TM), a leading lifestyle-
based wireless telecommunications company, can help snowboarders and skiers
that are looking to get some of the last powder of the season.
SnoCountry has partnered with BOOST Mobile to provide snow conditions
reports to the youth wireless market.  BOOST Mobile customers with Wireless
Web access can get SnoCountry Mountain Reports, enabling them to quickly
search, locate and find information about worldwide snow conditions when they
are on the run or deciding where to go with their BOOST Mobile phone.
BOOST Mobile exclusively develops and offers wireless products and
services that are uniquely suited for the active lifestyle and popular
technologies of young people.  With the addition of SnoCountry Mountain
Reports, BOOST Mobile customers now have access to detailed and timely
information about snow conditions at more than 800 locations in the United
States, Canada and Europe.
BOOST Mobile's Wireless Web service provides access to many different Web-
based sites in the display of a BOOST Mobile phone.  For 20 cents a day,
customers can add Wireless Web service to any BOOST Mobile service plan, and
access SnoCountry Mountain Reports from their wireless phones and devices
through the BOOST Mobile Wireless Web menu.  Upon accessing SnoCountry's
directory, customers simply enter a geographic region to start a search.

About BOOST Mobile
BOOST Mobile LLC, headquartered in Irvine, Calif., is a lifestyle-based
telecommunications company that focuses solely on developing and distributing
communications products for the youth market.  BOOST Mobile is the only pay-
as-you-go wireless phone service that offers the unique BOOST 2WAY(TM) walkie-
talkie feature.  The company offers pay-as-you-go wireless phone service,
RE-BOOST pay-as-you-go airtime cards and a wide range of accessories, Java(TM)
games for wireless phones, ring-tones and other cutting-edge mobile services
that are available at more than 800 locations where youth prefer to shop,
including Best Buy, Wherehouse Music, Good Guys, and wireless and youth
fashion retailers in California and Nevada.
BOOST Mobile's marketing is centered on youth activities such as action
sports, music, fashion and entertainment.  Some of the snow events that Boost
is supporting this year include several USASA Southern California Series
events, and Queen of the Mountain, the first all-female professional
snowboarders competition.  BOOST Mobile also supports top action sports
athletes from around the world.  Some of BOOST Mobile's Team Riders include
Hana Beaman, Travis Rice, Keir Dillon, Torah Bright and Shannon Dunn.  Find
more information on the Web at http://www.boostmobile.com

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-02-2003/0001918944&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/