Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The Florida Communications Policy Symposium

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:36:02 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: The Florida Communications Policy Symposium

(I believe this will be webcast at http://www.webcast.fsu.edu/)

The Florida Communications Policy Symposium
http://comm.fsu.edu/fcps/

Hosted by the Florida State University College of Communication, the Florida 
Communications Policy Symposium brings together business, government and 
academic leaders to discuss the latest trends in the vital areas of 
communication and technology.

The Seventh Annual Florida Communications Policy Symposium
"Supporting Universal Access to Telecommunications Services: Lessons and 
Challenges" 

Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 8:15am - 5:30pm
University Center Club Ballroom 
Doak Campbell Stadium (Map)
Florida State University 
Tallahassee, Florida

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/