Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re:800 MHz Consensus Plan "Scoreboard" as of 4/16/03]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:05:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2003 6:56:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> However the constant bombardment of the FCC after the closing of public
> comments and high profile 'spin' puppet shows could be rapidly changing
> the 'plan', making the understanding earlier supporters invalid or
> incomplete now.

Anything "new" that's submitted (which isn't supposed to happen, and if it 
were would have to be specifically put in the Ex Parte Notice, I can give you 
the specific rules on that if you wish) can easily be responded to by other 
ex parte presenters.  However, unless I missed it, I haven't noticed that 
you're a commenter (or Marcel, for that matter).  Why not bring your 
issues/concerns, as you've so eloquently presented here, to their attention?

Alan

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:02:47 -0700

Here we go again........ redirect the discussion. ;-)

(I hate to get involved with personal exchanges here, but your posting
gives me little choice.)

I learned about a year ago when some people know who you are working
with they will use 'secret' personal attacks to silence you. Since then
I have made my position and comments know to the FCC via several other
commenters and this forum. I won't be drawn out any farther on this
subject.

Maybe what frustrates some is they can't figure out who I may be working
with AND if there may be another 'consensus' building, one that doesn't
bring all the luggage of the past with them. Rest assured the
'consensus' activists are not the only one's exchanging ideas and
alternate solutions. 

As I recall, you minimized the value of 'individual' comments in your
first or second reply to this 'scoreboard' discussion. Have you had a
change of heart?

The REAL objective is to help the forum members get the fullest picture
possible and make their OWN decisions how they will voice their personal
position. It ain't perfect but it's better than the hyped up press
releases we all get.

They can post comments here, send comments to the FCC, write their
senators and congresspersons, talk it up in their circles and
associations, or just do nothing; it's their decision and no one else's. 

I would think supporters of the 'plan' would welcome this type of
discussion. It provides them an opportunity to voice their position and
to counter misconceptions.  

But I may be wrong.........
Jack Daniel
============================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
> Anything "new" that's submitted (which isn't supposed to happen, and
> if it were would have to be specifically put in the Ex Parte Notice, I
> can give you the specific rules on that if you wish) can easily be
> responded to by other ex parte presenters.  However, unless I missed
> it, I haven't noticed that you're a commenter (or Marcel, for that
> matter).  Why not bring your issues/concerns, as you've so eloquently
> presented here, to their attention?
> 
> Alan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Access Your PC from Anywhere - Try GoToMyPC Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XyvdrB/Uq8FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/