Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Next Mobile (formerly Nextel Philippines) Will Manage iMAX Deployment Targeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:41:41 -0500

Next Mobile (formerly Nextel Philippines) Will Manage iMAX Deployment Targeting
77 Million Residents Nationwide and 4 Million Filipino Americans Through Bundled Services

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

NextNet Wireless and iMAX Ink Deal to Deliver Broadband Wireless Mobile Services in the Philippines

Next Mobile (formerly Nextel Philippines) Will Manage iMAX Deployment Targeting

77 Million Residents Nationwide and 4 Million Filipino Americans Through Bundled Services

There's a big difference
between wireless technology that looks great on paper and wireless technology
that works great in the field.

Only NextNet delivers both.

Our proven NLOS plug-and-play Expedience™ system is providing broadband
wireless access to business and residential subscribers in 20 markets worldwide.
It's the first and only NLOS Plug-and-Play system to deliver consistent
broadband speeds across NLOS cell radiuses of up to 20 miles. This means
broader coverage, lower infrastructure cost, faster time-to-market and happy
customers.

There's a lot of talk in the industry today as to which is the best platform
for delivering NLOS broadband wireless access. At NextNet, we believe in
the power of the business case that performs in the field. Call today to
set up a visit to one of our deployment sites for a first hand look at the
future of broadband wireless access.

NextNet. Broadband Delivered.

© 2002 NextNet Wireless,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Mexico President
Vicente Fox Inaugurates MVS' i-go™ Portable Internet
Access System

Awards

2001

2002

2003

Four Time Wemmie Award Winner