Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN Subscriber products Sr. Software Engineer

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:39:42 -0400

4-14-03

*********************************************************************

  This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering
  computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts,
  network administrators and other high technology professionals.

  Search over 4,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on
  http://www.ISHunter.com

**********************************************************************

Title ...... Sr. Software Engineer
Skills ..... C, C++, Perl, UI Design
Location ... Plantation, FL
Area Code .. 954
Term ....... Contract
Length ..... 1 year
Pay ........ Negoitable

Description
-----------
***Local Candidates only**

Department Description: iDEN Software Ergo developer Scope of
Responsibilities/Expectations: To design, develop and debug embedded software and tools
dealing with ergonomic applications and UIS components for use in the development of iDEN
Subscriber products. Requires knowledge of design methodology and development processes
Specific Knowledge: BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or Equivalent. 3- 7 years of embedded software
development experience. C, C++, assembly, Unix, Perl and SDS experience a must. Color
application subscriber development experience beneficial. Strong knowledge of Rationale
Rose and UIS component/Synergy UI design and development a must. Solve difficult problems
involving development design and implementation. Knowledge of embedded development,
software processes and standards, communication systems and communications protocols a
plus.

This position is located in Plantation, Florida. Local candidates with four year degrees.

For Consideration, please include #4614

**********************************************************************

  Please respond to this position by clicking on
  http://www.ISHunter.com/php/jobs.php3?jobid=36619

  If this position does not match your requirements, you can make your
  resume available to thousands of IS/IT recruiters by clicking on
  http://www.ISHunter.com/php/post_res.php3

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/