Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boy's Body Recovered at City Island

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:44:02 -0400

This should be mandatory reading for every wireless carrier who files for a E-911 Wavier-

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  Boy's Body Recovered at City Island

Boy's Body Identified in City I. Boat Accident 

By ROBERT F. WORTH 

A body that surfaced near City Island on Friday night was identified as
one of four teenagers who set out on a rowboat in January and were
assumed to have drowned. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/27/nyregion/27BOAT.html?th

Note that they do not provide the transcript of the 12 second 911 call
which included the phrase "off City I" IIRC

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/