Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:30:40 -0400 (EDT)

Warning!!
 A virus was detected in this message.  The part of the message that
 contained the virus has been deleted. No further action is required.
 Virus: %

 This message was added by the virus filtering service in place on
 Sun's inbound email.

 A reminder to PC users, please make sure you are running anti-virus
 software and that the virus profiles are up to date.

See http://antivirus.central for additional information

The original message was received at Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
from nwkea-mail-2.sun.com [192.18.42.14]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-nc01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 552 cwarrier25 MAILBOX FULL
554 <[email-masked]>... Service unavailable
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 552 tonygjo MAILBOX FULL
554 <[email-masked]>... Service unavailable

Subject: NETWORK
From: [email-masked], Dong-Hyun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:17:23+0000