Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 23/04/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:17:45 -0400

_________________TODAY'S NEWS______________________

Russia Prepares To Award 3G Licences 
(23/04/2003, BWCS staff) The Russian government has announced that it will award four UMTS
licences later this year... <http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

Palm Heads For WiFi 
(23/04/2003, BWCS Staff) The US-based handheld computer manufacturer Palm has unveiled two
new products... <http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

DoCoMo Follows Hutchison’s Lead 
(23/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Japanese mobile operator NTT DoCoMo has approved a shareholder
loan advancement of £200 million for Hutchison 3G in the UK...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>
______________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/