Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 22/04/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 02:14:37 -0400

_________________TODAY'S NEWS______________________

Sony Ericsson Targets Korea
(22/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Sony Ericsson is out for revenue revenge in Korea. According to
the Korea Times newspaper, the Swedish/Japanese joint venture is putting ...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

DoCoMo and SingTel Join For 3G
(22/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Japan’s largest mobile operator NTT DoCoMo has announced that it
is to work with Singapore’s dominant telco SingTel to develop ...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

Japan Studies W-LAN Regulations
(22/04/2003, BWCS Staff) The Japanese Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts
and Telecommunications has begun working towards the deregulation of 5GHz ...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

______________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/