Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/07/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:52:12 -0400

JIM SCHLICHTING TO BECOME DEPUTY CHIEF OF THE OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND
TECHNOLOGY.  News Release. News Media Contact: Lauren Van Wazer
202-418-0030  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233032A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233032A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233032A1.txt>

 FCC FILINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202)
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233037A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233037A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233037A1.txt>

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232945A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232945A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-232945A1.txt>

 CATHERINE W. SEIDEL NAMED DEPUTY BUREAU CHIEF OF WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233016A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233016A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233016A1.txt>

 PETER A. TENHULA NAMED ACTING DEPUTY BUREAU CHIEF OF WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233015A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233015A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233015A1.txt>

 DAVID FURTH NAMED ASSOCIATE BUREAU CHIEF AND COUNSEL TO WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233017A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233017A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233017A1.txt>

 JOHN BRANSCOME NAMED LEGAL ADVISOR IN WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU'S OFFICE OF THE BUREAU CHIEF.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233023A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233023A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233023A1.txt>

 JENNIFER TOMCHIN NAMED LEGAL ADVISOR IN THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU'S OFFICE OF THE BUREAU CHIEF.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233039A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233039A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233039A1.txt>
Report No: 45458 Released:  04/07/2003.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233025A1.txt>

Report No: 25458 Released:  04/07/2003.  BROADCAST APPLICATIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233028A1.txt>

 Released:  04/07/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233034A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-233034A1.txt>

Released:  04/04/2003.  TECHNOLOGICAL ADVISORY COUNCIL TO HOLD MEETING
THURSDAY, APRIL 17, 2003. (DA No.  03-1094)  at 10 a.m., Commission
Meeting Room, 445 12th Street S.W., Washington, DC.  OET. Contact:
Jeffery Goldthorp 202-418-1096
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1094A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1094A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1094A1.txt>