Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 4/29/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:13:52 -0400

AMENDMENT OF PART 2 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO REALIGN THE 76-81 GHZ
BAND AND THE FREQUENCY RANGE ABOVE 95 GHZ CONSISTENT WITH INTERNATIONAL
ALLOCATION CHANGES.   Proposed to reallocate spectrum in the 76-81GHz
frequency band and the frequency bands above 95 GHz to make the United
States domestic and international frequency allocation changes
consistent with each other in the bands above 71 GHz. (Dkt No.  99-261,
03-102). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  04/16/2003 by NPRM. (FCC
No. 03-90).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-90A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-90A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-90A1.txt>

 VODAFONE AIRTOUCH, PLC AND BELL ATLANTIC CORPORATION, ET AL.
Dismissed the 2nd Petition for Further Reconsideration. Action by:
Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/25/2003 by
RECON. (DA No. 03-1291).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1291A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1291A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1291A1.txt>

 PACIFIC BELL WIRELESS LLC.   Granted Pacific Bell Wireless LLC's
amended renewal applications. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and
Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
04/25/2003 by MO&OR. (DA No. 03-1288).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1288A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1288A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1288A1.txt>

 AMENDMENT OF PART 22 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO BENEFIT THE CONSUMERS
OF AIR-GROUND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW -
AMENDMENT OF PARTS 1, 22 AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Adopted
rules in this proceeding. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
04/17/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No. 03-95).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-95A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-95A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-95A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/