Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/08/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:36:34 -0400

Report No: SAT-00144 Released:  04/08/2003.  INTERNATIONAL BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT
TO TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF SPACE STATION LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1106).  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1106A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1106A1.txt>
Released:  04/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATION BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO
ASSIGN 218-219 MHZ SERVICE LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1098).  WTB. Contact:  Rita
Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1098A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1098A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1098A1.txt>

Report No: AUC-40 Released:  04/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
GRANTS UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BANDS LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1100).  WTB. Contact:
Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff  at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1100A5.txt>

Report No: AUC-03-48-C Released:  04/07/2003.  AUCTION OF LICENSES FOR LOWER AND
UPPER PAGING BANDS; STATUS OF FCC FORM 175 APPLICATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
AUCTION. (DA No.  03-1090).  WTB. Contact:  Payments: Gail Glasser or Tim Dates
at (202) 418-1995; Legal: Rosemary Cabral  at (202) 418-0660;  Roy Knowles or
Barbara Sibert at  (717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1090A3.txt>