Subject: [NEXTEL-1] i95 camera's (The Dawg's got 'em)

From: "Gerald Arnone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:52:13 -0500

Comes with a case to attach to your keychain.  I've got 20.  Who wants one?

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:19:16 -0400

Where is the picture & manual  Dawg? How about snapping a few for us???

Gerald Arnone wrote:

>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:13:46 -0500

Dawg:

Price and a web page link? Software?

Thanks!

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:12:01 -0000

http://www.enyo.org [Accessories] [Miscellaneous]

iDEN Drivers Included.  Free Shipping.  It's the t720 GSM camera.  
Know where I can source the units for less than the $89 I pay for 
them locally.  

Someone said T-Mobile camera's wholesale elsewhere for $30.  Of 
course, finding reliable fulfillment usually means something 
different.

Motorola's price point on the product is $100.  I'll have a better 
understanding of the launch date later this week.

Just trying to move some product over here.  You know me, the only 
thing that get me going is cash.  Or power.  ~Dawg

> Price and a web page link? Software?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/