Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 24/04/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:18:52 -0400

_________________TODAY'S NEWS______________________

KDDI Bullish On 3G 
(24/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Japanese mobile operator KDDI is predicting that 90% of its
customers will be using 3G phone services by March 2004...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

Swisscom Acquires Dutch WISP 
(24/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Swisscom Eurospot has expanded its recently created European
hotspot network with the acquisition of Netherlands-based Aervik...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

DoCoMo Looks To Video To Kick-Start 3G 
(24/04/2003, BWCS Staff) Japan’s dominant mobile operator, NTT DoCoMo, has announced that
it is launching a commercial video streaming service...
<http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>
______________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/