Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Communications of the ACM - "Why Wi-Fi Wants to Be Free"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:07:45 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Anthony Townsend <[email-masked]>
Subject: Communications of the ACM - "Why Wi-Fi Wants to Be Free"

Communications of the ACM

Special Issue: Wireless network security

Why Wi-Fi wants to be free

Terry  Schmidt (NYCwireless, New York)
Anthony  Townsend (New York University)

As the telecommunications industry wavers, a global grassroots movement 
is building the next-generation wireless network.

Most university students and faculty should be able to download this 
from the ACM site
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=769800.769825

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/