Subject: [NEXTEL-1] StockPickReport.Com- We rate NXTL a WEAK BUY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:02:42 -0400

Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL)

StockPickReport.Com Rating: WEAK BUY

http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm

Nextel Communications provides a wide array of digital wireless communication
services primarily to the business users.

The stock's price headed higher for NXTL during the last week or so. Next, the
near-term bias appears to be on the decline for the stock's volume. Our
interpretation of the stock's stochastic number point out that a prolonged move in
the course of the current price-action might not be as likely as an "about face"
for the stock in the short-term.

Our research indicates possible upside from current prices for NXTL. However, we
do not advise the initiation of new long positions at these prices. Profit-taking
may be ahead for NXTL.

For clarification on how we rate NXTL a WEAK BUY, please visit:
http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm.

-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/