Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Looking for content writers for a new IT-magazine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:26:28 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "itpunk" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Wireless] Looking for content writers for a new IT-magazine
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

We are in process of developing a new online IT-magazine called 
Infoedit (coming up at http://www.infoedit.co.uk) and we are looking 
for knowledged content writers for it. The magazine will be 
publishing new content every day and the exact content and sections 
on different weekdays will vary. 
The topics that will be covered are from design to project 
management, business affairs,marketing and much more. To avoid future 
misunderstandings, there is no pay involved. The magazine will be 
built without any financial goals in mind. The idea is just to make a 
good IT-mag. 

For those who are interested, please get in touch with me by sending 
an introduction email and general areas that you would be interested 
in writing about to [email-masked]

Best wishes,
Siim Einfeldt
Infoedit - http://www.infoedit.co.uk
Editor-in-chief

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/