Subject: [NEXTEL-1] radio web search

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:22:19 -0400

The Two Way Radio Directory now has a powerful search feature.

You may be able to save time when searching for radio and other wireless
related web sites by using this instead of other search engines.

Your search results will first display web sites which are listed in the Two
Way radio Directory. These will then be followed by sites found elsewhere.
This should reduce the problem of getting results from many unrelated web
sites.

For you day to day convenience, Bookmark the link below.

==========================================
Henrik "Rik" Rasmussen
Editor: Two Way Radio Directory:
The Two Way Radio Directory has links to hundreds of industry related web
pages.
The Directory Bookstore has a great selection of radio books at good
discounts.
Visit now at http://twowayradiodirectory.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/