Subject: [NEXTEL-1] APCO'S- John K. Ramsey Resignation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:12:50 -0400

Dear Executive Council/Chapter Officers:

I am writing to inform you that, after 11 years of service, I have chosen to tenure my
resignation as your Executive Director.With much consideration, prayer, and deliberation,
my wife, Kathleen, and I have decided to embark on new and exciting business and lifestyle
changes.I informed the Board of Officers that I will be serving a two week notice prior to
my departure which will be effective today, May 19th.

I am dong this with much regret in that I won’t be with the organization that I “grew up”
in, working with many people whom I have come to know as friends and mentors.However, I am
excited about the new frontier of opportunity that awaits me as I journey into the next
chapter of both my professional career as well as the new experiences that Kathleen and I
will encounter.I will forever cherish the many invaluable experiences and life lessons
that I have had with the APCO family and I am grateful to have worked with all of you.As I
mentioned, I did grow up in APCO starting with this organization as a staff frequency
advisor and moving up to Deputy Director of AFC, Government Relations Manager,
Membership/Marketing Director, Director of Operations/Administration, Interim Executive
Director, Deputy Executive Director, andas your current Executive Director.Looking back at
this list makes me proud of the accomplishments that we, as staff, achieved as well as the
accomplishments and contributions made by the membership.

I wish I could name all of you that have led me to the success I have experienced, but
that list would cause this email to require excessive disk space!You are all wonderful
professionals and you serve the greatest cause of all, which is the protection of life and
property.I am truly proud of having worked with the fine professionals of APCO and the
unparalleled staff you have in place.I wish the best to all of you and I hope to cross
paths with as many of you as possible in the future.God bless you all.

John

John K. Ramsey

Executive Director/CEO

APCO International, Inc.

351 N. Williamson Blvd

Daytona BeachFL32114

(v) 386.322.2500

(f) 386.322.2501

(m) 386.235.6148

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/