Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/12/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:41:38 -0400

RAYON SHERWIN "JUNIOR" PAYNE SENTENCED TO PRISON FOR UNLICENSED RADIO
OPERATION.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0500  EB. Contact Lisa M. Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450, TTY: 1(888)
835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234292A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234292A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234292A1.txt> 

 FCC PROPOSES TO FINE WESTERN WIRELESS $200,000 FOR UNAUTHORIZED
OPERATION RESULTING FROM NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ENVIRONMENTAL RULES.
Issued a NAL in the amount of $200,000 to Western Wireless Corporation
and its wholly owned subsidiary, WWC Holding Co., Inc. for operating
radio transmitting equipment from an unauthorized location.  News
Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0500  EB. Contact
: Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450 or Kathy Harvey at (202) 418-7514, TTY:
1 (888) 835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234290A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234290A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234290A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL STATEMENT AT THE WIRELESS INNOVATORS
SHOWCASE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Robin Pence at (202)
418-0505  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234305A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234305A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234305A1.txt> 

 FERNANDO ALEJANDRO.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Fernado Alejandro for operating a radio station on the
frequency of 95.1 MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/08/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA
No. 03-1535).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1535A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1535A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1535A1.txt> 

 EMMANUEL FREDERIC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Emmanuel Frederic for operating a radio station on the
frequency of 87.9 and 89.7 MHz without Commission authorization. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/08/2003 by Forfeiture
Order. (DA No. 03-1536).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1536A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1536A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1536A1.txt> 

 WESTERN WIRELESS CORPORATION AND WWC HOLDING CO. INC., LICENSEE OF
CELLULAR RADIO STATION KNKN343, CMA583 - NORTH DAKOTA 4 - MCKENZIE RSA.
Issued a NALF in the amount of $200,000 to Western Wireless Corporation
and WWC Holding Co., Inc., licensee of Cellular Radio Station KNKN343,
CMA583 - North Dakota 4 - McKenzie RSA for operating radio transmitting
equipment from an unauthorized location. Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  05/06/2003 by NALF. (FCC No. 03-109).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A2.txt> 

 UPDATED:  MAY 12 EXHIBIT TO HIGHLIGHT INNOVATIVE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES.
News Release. News Media Contact: Robin Pence at  (202)418-0505  OPP
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234302A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234302A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234302A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/