Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/23/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:07:09 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234833A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234833A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234833A1.txt> 

Report No: 0077 Released:  05/23/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234792A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234792A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234792A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/23/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234810A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234810A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234810A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/23/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234812A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234812A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234812A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/23/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234813A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234813A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234813A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU COMMERCIAL
WIRELESS DIVISION APPROVES SETTLEMENT REQUEST AND DISMISSES TWO
APPLICATIONS FOR REVIEW. (DA No.  03-1775).  WTB. Contact:  Gary
Oshinsky at (202) 418-7167
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1775A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1775A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1775A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/23/2003.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES THAT AN APPLICATION FOR THE AUTHORITY TO OPERATE IN THE
1670-1675 MHZ BAND IS ACCEPTED FOR FILING. (DA No.  03-1772).  WTB.
Contact:  Keith Fickner at (202) 418-7308
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1772A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1772A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1772A1.txt> 

 BROOKFIELD DEVELOPMENT, INC. V. COLORADO CALLCOM.   Denied the Petition
for Reconsideration. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
05/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1756).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1756A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1756A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1756A1.txt> 

 JCL EL DORADO, AR F GRAND ALLIANCE.   Granted the Petition for
Reconsideration filed by JCL El Dorado.  Reinstated JCL's conditional
license for Station WMY298, File No. 54408-CM-P-91. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  05/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1757).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1757A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1757A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1757A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MAY 22, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 98:

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/