Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners to sell $100 mln in notes

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 21:31:20 -0400

Nextel Partners to sell $100 mln in notes

Tue May 6, 2003 04:40 PM ET

KIRKLAND, Wash., May 6 (Reuters) - Nextel Partners Inc. NXTP.O , which provides
wireless phone service under the Nextel brand, on Tuesday said it plans to sell
$100 million in convertible notes due 2008 to institutional buyers.

The company, based in Kirkland, Washington, said it will also grant initial
purchasers an overallotment option to buy up to an additional $25 million principal
amount of the notes.

The notes will be convertible into Nextel Partners Class A common stock.

The net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, including potential
opportunistic purchases of currently outstanding debt obligations, the company said.

http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle.jhtml?type=bondsNews&storyID=2692402

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/