Subject: [NEXTEL-1] APCO International's Annual Conference

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:22:42 -0400

APCO International's Annual Conference and
Exposition is the premier conference that
provides communications center professionals
with invaluable information on the critical
issues facing operations today.  This year's
Annual Conference & Exposition will be held in
Indianapolis, Indiana on August 10-14, 2003.

Monday, August 11, 2003
Opening Session Speaker
Sam Donaldson

APCO is excited to announce that one of America ’s most trusted
reporters and commentators, Sam Donaldson will be its featured
speaker during Monday's Opening Session event at APCO's Annual
Conference and Exposition on August 11, 2003 . Sam puts his
audiences at the center of the action while he tackles the biggest stories of
the day. He sheds new light on the back rooms of Washington and gives audiences the
opportunity to participate in a “press conference,” inviting them to ask him tough
questions in
a candid Q&A session. For more than four decades, from Vietnam to Watergate to the
impeachment hearings of President Clinton, Donaldson has brought the biggest news of the
day to living rooms across the country. ABC’s chief White House correspondent from 1977
until 1989, Donaldson now serves as a national political reporter for the network and
hosts his
own daily, national news talk radio program, The Sam Donaldson Show – Live in America.

APCO International

APCO International's Annual Conference and Exposition.

Who Will Be There?
Decision-makers from around the world in all areas of public safety communications will be
in attendance for this comprehensive educational program, professional speakers, and
exhibitors.

What Will I Get?

This quality forum will provide you the opportunity to:

Foster the development and progress of public safety communications and supporting
information technologies by means of research, planning, coordination, training and
education.

Promote the rapid and accurate collection, exchange and dissemination of information
relating to emergencies and other vital public safety communications among and between all
levels of local, state, and federal governments and those who work with them.

Represent your members, public safety communications and supporting information
technology, and other interests before regulatory and policy-making bodies as may be
appropriate.

Known for its prestigious atmosphere and the international network that attracts on
average 6,000 professionals in all public safety areas, this is the exhibition of the
year!

 http://apco911.org/conferences/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/