Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] interesting RF mixer circuit for HTs

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 22:12:13 -0500

Argh! Not the quick read I hoping ... looks interesting though ... have 
to come back to it later.
-rick

>Is there something I'm missing that limits its usefulness?  Or is this like the cold
>fusion process in that it really doesn't work?
>=
>Eric
>
>http://www.icsl.ucla.edu/aagroup/PDF_files/mxr-93.pdf
>==
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/