Subject: [NEXTEL-1] cellular-news for Wednesday 21st May 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 20:24:24 -0400

[Click Here]

            Wednesday 21st May 2003
   Agilent offers GPRS reporting software
   Three tools to monitor usage

   Agilent Technologies has introduced three operations support system
 (OSS) solutions that collect and analyze GPRS and GSM signaling data
 to enable wir...

   Global mobile messaging revenues to double to $70 billion
   Loads of cash for the networks to look forward to

   Mobile messaging services will continue to grow strongly in Western
 Europe and the rest of the world, according to a new report published
 this week by...

   New camera phone module from Philips
   Dual screen camera for OEM's

   Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands has unveiled its newest
 product targeting the burgeoning camera-phone market -- a module that
 includes tw...

   Hutchison signs 3G porn contract
   Sex sells

   The adult content company, Playboy Enterprises has signed a global
 content deal to give 3 exclusive, multi-year rights to provide
 Playboy's print, onl...

   Intrinsically safe cell phone launched
   Ideal if you are in a blasting zone - how many of them are there
 though

   The USA based, Nextel Communications is launching an intrinsically
 safe rugged handset, Motorola's r750plus FM Advanced Feature Unit
 (AFU), which has ...

   Personalised dialing tones for callers
   How can you tell the difference between ringing and engaged though
 ?

   Witnet International is launching a new service in the USA that will
 enable cell phone owners to personalise the dial tone played to
 callers while the...