Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Newsletter for 16th May, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:01:20 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
        [Image]          3G Newsletter for 16th May from www.3G.co.uk           [)]

        Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                              * 3G CDMA2000
        3G CDMA2000 1xEV-DV Chipset Pact                      1xEV-DV Chipset
        [Image]                                               Pact
                The chipset ICs will be marketed by ST        * Want 30% more
                and TI to handset manufacturers               EFFICIENCY ?
        worldwide for cdma2000 1X and 1xEV-DV (1x             * 3G Forecast for
        Evolution for Data and Voice) mobile Internet         2005
        handsets.                                      [Image]* NTT DoCoMo
                                                              Licenses Picsel
        More details                                          Browser
                                                              * 3G Battery
        [Image][Image][Image]                         Want 30%Contract  CIENCY ?
        [Image]                                               * 3G Billing
         [Image] Visit Tertio today by clicking on banner to fContract Extension
                                                              * 3G Microwave
                 Want 30% more EFFICIENCY when developing NEW Link-Up

        Tertio's UNIQUE service modelling platform - Provident Service Composer
        -enables OSS changes to be made QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY when rolling out
        new voice, data and content services.

        Find out how you could reduce service development costs by 30% using
        Tertio's Provident Service Composer.

        For your FREE information pack »

        [Image][Image][Image]                               3G Forecast for 2005
         [Image] Reuters : Japan's top mobile phone operator, NTT DoCoMo Inc,
                 said on Thursday it expected six million users for its
                 high-speed third-generation (3G) service by March 2005, up from
        a forecasted 1.46 million users by March 2004.

        More details »

        [Image][Image][Image]                 NTT DoCoMo Licenses Picsel Browser
         [Image] Picsel Technologies announced that the world's leading mobile
                 communications company, NTT DoCoMo, Inc. has licensed Picsel
                 Browser(TM) for their self branded sigmarionIII handheld
        device, manufactured by NEC.

        More details »

        [Image][Image][Image]                                3G Battery Contract
         [Image] Exide Technologies secured a new contract agreement with 3G
                 Infrastructure Services AB (3GIS) to supply batteries for the
                 Swedish 3G/Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS).

        More details »

        [Image][Image][Image]                      3G Billing Contract Extension
         [Image] Info Directions announced a contract extension with Monet
                 Mobile Networks, the nation's only true 3G wireless Internet
                 service provider.

        More details »

        [Image][Image][Image]                               3G Microwave Link-Up
         [Image] Ericsson and mmO2 have signed a pan-European frame agreement
                 for the supply of the microwave solution MINI-LINK. The
                 agreement covers all subsidiaries within the mmO2 group.

        More details »

                                     Featured Links
       * WLAN Conference : London
       * Billing Software            * 3G Test Equipment
       * Subscribe To FREE           * Visit 3G's Website
        Newsletter                   * Advertise On 3G.co.uk
             email: [email-masked]
             voice: +44 1633 ( 0) 897775
             web: http://www.3G.co.uk/

                                                                       Powered by
                                                                [Constant Contact]