Subject: [mobile-ip] small formatting issue with new MD text

From: "Ed Remmell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:40:31 -0700

Jari -

Section 3.2, Mobile IPv6 Terms:

"
   L3 handover Subsequent to an L2 handover, a mobile node detects a
      change in an on-link subnet prefix that would require a change in
      the primary care-of address.  For example, a change of access
      router subsequent to a change of wireless access point typically
      results in an L3 handover."

Needs to have a couple of linefeeds added:

"
   L3 handover

      Subsequent to an L2 handover, a mobile node detects a
      change in an on-link subnet prefix that would require a change in
      the primary care-of address.  For example, a change of access
      router subsequent to a change of wireless access point typically
      results in an L3 handover."

Thanks.
- Ed Remmell
Elmic Systems USA, Inc.

Best of Show Winner, ESC 2003
Click on the link and take a look!
http://cmp.iconvention.com/escshowdaily/v33/index.cvn?ID=10183