Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RELIABLE COMMUNICATIONS - Sell your used Nextel or Southern Linc!

From: "Joseph Pederson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:08:11 -0500

Sell your used Nextel ,  Southern Linc ,  or Cellular Phones!

Reliable Communications can purchase your used Nextel and Southern Linc
phones, in any quantity! Do you have Trade-ins, Bad Account Phones, or
Switching carriers? Not a problem!

How to sell your used Nextel or Southern Linc:
Call or email your Reliable Communications representative. They will then
issue you a quote for your used units! It is that simple! You may also log
on to: http://www.WirelessLiquidation.com/index.phtml?ref=1849962

Requirements:

Each units must be fully functional, and free from liquid damage. We
understand they may have a few bumps and bruises... after all they are USED!

Have you got other phones for sale?

If you have other cellular phones available, please feel free to send me a
reply with what is available. There are a couple of programs that may assist
you with your other items!

Joseph Pederson
Account Executive
Voice: 816-232-2537 ext. 109
Fax: 816-232-8714

"Dare to color outside the lines"
www.reliablecommunications.com