Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Smith Barney Drops Telecom, Wireless Coverage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:53:39 -0400

Smith Barney Drops Telecom, Wireless Coverage

Investment firm Smith Barney Friday temporarily dropped
coverage of several major sectors, including telecom
equipment/wireless. In addition, the firm let go of about seven
analysts while others are moving into different roles. Other sectors
temporarily dropped by the firm include electric utilities, healthcare
services, life sciences/tools, industrial/general, metals and mining,
specialty chemicals and airlines. The firm said it expects to
consolidate and reinstate coverage in significant sectors, including
telecom services, in the next two months.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/