Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/20/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:55:56 -0400

Report No: 2608 Released:  05/20/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234686A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234686A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234686A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234661A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234661A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234661A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234662A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234662A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234662A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU BEGINS AN
AUDIT OF LICENSES IN CERTAIN 220 - 222 MHZ BAND SERVICES. (DA No.
03-1735).  WTB. Contact:  Denise Walter at (202) 418-0359
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1735A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1735A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1735A1.txt> 
--

 Released:  05/19/2003.  CHAIRMAN POWELL ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO FORM A
FEDERAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO ASSIST THE FCC IN ADDRESSING DIVERSITY
ISSUES.  OPP. Contact:  Jane Mago or Maureen C. McLaughlin 202-418-2030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234645A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234645A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234645A1.txt> 

 R

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/