Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon Wireless to Expand Network in New Hampshire and Vermont

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:34:32 -0400

Verizon Wireless to Expand Network in New Hampshire and Vermont

Verizon Wireless announced that it is acquiring a wireless license and certain
related network assets from Devon Mobile Communications in a deal that was
signed last week. The acquisition will expand the company's wireless network
in Grafton and Sullivan counties in New Hampshire and the southern portion of
Windsor County in Vermont. These counties represent new coverage areas for
Verizon Wireless; the company currently provides service in the northern
portion of Windsor County. The total purchase price is $635,000; of which
$437,000 is for the PCS license. Verizon Wireless expects to complete the
acquisition late in the third quarter or early in the fourth quarter of this year,
after receipt of required regulatory approvals. The newly acquired markets,
which are included in the Lebanon BTA license, have a total population (POPS)
of 181,600 and span approximately 150 miles of highways.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/