Subject: [NEXTEL-1] InnerWireless Executives Available to Comment on In-Building Wireless Technology Trends

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:06:59 -0400

May 29, 2003 03:10 PM US Eastern Timezone 

InnerWireless Executives Available to Comment on In-Building Wireless Technology
Trends at Realcomm 2003 Conference June 4-5, 2003

    for Wednesday (June 4) 
    Realcomm 2003 
    Booth #8027 

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InnerWireless executives will be available to discuss the
expanding role that future-proof, broadband in-building wireless distribution
systems have as building tenants, visitors and property owners/managers rapidly
increase their reliance on wireless voice and data communications. InnerWireless,
whose system installations include New York City's storied Rockefeller Center
Concourse, is an in-building wireless technology, systems and services company
that brings wireless communications indoors to enterprises, office buildings,
campuses, and other high-traffic public places. The InnerWireless system is well
suited for existing buildings in need of a wireless technology upgrade, as well as
for new construction projects of 200,000 square feet or more. System
implementation in existing buildings occurs with minimal inconvenience to tenants,
and the system is efficiently incorporated into new-build construction projects. 

   Who: Ed Cantwell, President and CEO
        Annette Gieseman, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer

  What: Availability of InnerWireless executives to discuss
        InnerWireless' distinctive business model, the company's
        uniquely future-proof, broadband in-building wireless
        distribution system, and the growing demand for and value of
        wireless voice and data communications in corporate
        enterprises, office buildings, convention centers, hospitals,
        education facilities, shopping malls and other high-traffic
        public places.

Speaker: Ed Cantwell, President and CEO

        Wednesday, June 4, 2003
        3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Central

        --  Intelligent Buildings: "Broadband, Wireless and More"

            --  Should in-building broadband services be given away
                free?

            --  Who owns the airspace in a building and should the use
                of 802.11 be controlled?

            --  Besides tenant use, what other applications can be
                implemented once a building has a sophisticated
                broadband strategy?

 When: June 4-5, 2003

Where: Realcomm 2003
       The Commercial Real Estate Automation and Business Solutions
       Conference
       Navy Pier, Chicago

Exhibit Information: Exhibit Booth #8027

Media Contact: To learn more about InnerWireless or schedule a
        briefing, please contact:

       Annette Gieseman
       Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
       InnerWireless
       214/924-2001 (Mobile)
       [email-masked]

About InnerWireless

InnerWireless Inc., is an in-building wireless technology, systems and services
company that brings the promise of anywhere, anytime wireless communications to
high-traffic public spaces, commercial office buildings and enterprise campuses.
The company's InnerMobile(TM) system employs patented technology to converge
wireless voice and data onto a single in-building infrastructure that is reliable,
efficient and versatile. One InnerMobile system can simultaneously provide
coverage for multiple services from 400 MHz to 2.5 GHz using any current or future
wireless protocols, including GSM, TDMA, CDMA, 2.5G, 3G, iDEN(R), paging, 2-way
radio, and 802.11 b/g.
  
Contacts 

 InnerWireless
Annette Gieseman, 214/924-2001 (Mobile)
[email-masked] 
-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:36:40 -0700

BIG YAWN

Check out these guy's web site. They are not doing anything any other 
in-building integrator has been doing for years EXCEPT hyping it up.

I'm always suspicious of someone who promotes new technology but 
doesn't provide any solid technical details to back it up.

If anyone knows anything they have that's not available to anyone else
PLEASE let me know. I'm interested new products that are not already 
available elsewhere if there are any.

===========================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->