Subject: [Fwd: [NEXTEL-1] House Starts Probe on Nextel Ownership Tomorrow

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 00:38:47 -0400

PHILIPPINE NEWSPAPER
HIGHLIGHTS -

 May 6, 2003 11:06am

House Starts Probe on Nextel Ownership Tomorrow

The House committees on transportation and communication, and legislative franchises
will start its probe Wednesday this week on allegations that Next Mobile, formerly Nextel
Philippines Inc. (NCPI), has violated the Constitution and other pertinent laws on foreign
ownership.

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=11&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR200305063010.1_e58400059782f4e8

http://www.asiapulse.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/