Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 02/05/03

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 17:32:34 -0400

_________________TODAY'S NEWS______________________

Vodafone Begins Irish 3G Trials 
(02/05/2003, BWCS staff) Vodafone Ireland has opened its UMTS network for commercial
trials... <http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

German Deal Stalls for O2 
(02/05/2003, BWCS Staff) The UK-based mobile operator mmO2 may back out of a proposed deal
to sell its German subsidiary... <http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>

Slow Start For Hutchison Down Under 
(02/05/2003, BWCS Staff) Hutchison Australia, which launched its 3G services on 15 April,
has, according to local press reports, attracted hundreds rather than thousands of
customers... <http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html>
___________________________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/