Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Portable toilets with Web access

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 18:40:25 -0400

Here is the perfect application for Nextel's phones.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portable toilets with Web access

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) --Now on the way: "Surfing on the loo" with Internet
access at portable toilets.

The iLoo being developed by the MSN division of Microsoft Corp. in Britain is
a standard portable toilet -- a loo to the British -- with a wireless keyboard and
extending, height-adjustable plasma screen in front of the seat.

There would also be a "Hotmail station" with waterproof keyboard and plasma
screen on the outside for those waiting in line.

MSN officials say they're negotiating for the manufacture of toilet paper
imprinted with Web addresses that users may not have tried.

"The Internet's so much a part of everyday life now that surfing on the loo was
the next natural step," MSN marketing manager Tracy Blacher said. "People
used to reach for a book or mag[azine] when they were on the loo, but now
they'll be logging on."

The device is expected to be in use at festivals this summer in Britain, the
Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported Tuesday.

There's no word on if, or when, the iLoo will make its way across the pond.

Find this article at:
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/05/07/offbeat.loo.net.ap/index.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/