Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Indy 500

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:33:54 -0400

Anyone else attending the Indy 500 this weekend?  I'll be in the Turn 3
grandstand this year.  Always interesting to see the sheer number of
antennas poking up in the infield from remotes and event two-way systems!

Todd R. Ellis

Operations Manager, Telecommunications Division

Booth & Associates, Inc.

A Utility Services Associates Company

1011 Schaub Drive

Raleigh, North Carolina 27606

Telephone: (919) 851-8770

Fax: (919) 859-5918

Cell: (919) 418-3358

Pager: (877) 205-9320

Pager Mail: [email-masked]

http://www.booth-assoc.com

Telecommunications, Substations and Relaying,

Transmission and Distribution, Financial Services,

System Planning, GIS/Mapping and Field Services