Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTEL DATA DOWN! AND THIS IS A HOMELAND SECURITY SYSTEM???

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 15:07:51 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Kyle Renfro <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Current State of Nextel Midwest Packet Data Service?
To: [email-masked]

Having the same prob. in Texas.

Nextel support said:

"Yes, they engineers are waiting until 4am Sat morning when the system is
refreshing new IP data, to run the error scripting on the server since they
found the specific problem, they are installing new provisioning defaults
that will fix the issue and have everyone nation-wide working on Sat.
morning aroun 7am. I am sorry for the time loss you have occured, and I have
notated your account for credits, but I need you to send me a list of the 50
phones that were not working so I can get a Rep. to get you those credits. "

its 2pm Sat now and im still not up. anyone have any luck yet?

Kyle

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/