Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Update: Intersil Promises To Double 802.11g WLAN Throughput

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:31:00 -0400

Update: Intersil Promises To Double 802.11g WLAN Throughput

Intersil says it has a firmware upgrade which can double the throughput
of 802.11g hardware in a mixed 802.11g and 802.11b network.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,81498,00.html?nlid=PM

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/