Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UTC's -"Balanced Approach Proposal" 02-55 Gains MORE Steam as "The Plan Scam" is Rejected.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:47:56 -0400

AGNES PENNINGTON DBA COMMUNICATIONS LICENSING CONSULTANTS
(CLC)

May 6, 2002

Hon. Michael K. Powell Chairman
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street SW
Washington, DC 20554

Re:  WT Docket No. 02-55; Written Ex Parte Presentation

Dear Chairman Powell,

Our company is the holder of several Part 90 800 Mhz general category
licenses that are used in the operation of our business.  Our operations have never
caused harmful operation to any Public Safety licensee.  We strongly believe that
this Commission should adopt a method of ameliorating harmful interference that
other licensees are causing to Public Safety in some regions of the country which
avoids undue disruption to innocent licensees such as ourselves and which targets
the cure to the problem.

At its heart, interference is a local issue and cannot be solved by a one-size
fits-all solution.  Accordingly, we wish to register our strong opposition to the Nextel
mandatory rebanding proposal (misnamed as a .consensus. plan), and our support
of the competing .Balanced Approach. proposal that was put forth in this
proceeding by a collation of the United Telecom Council, Small Business in
Telecommunications and others.  Please add our company to the list of those
commentators that now support the .Balanced Approach. plan.

Sincerely,

Agnes Pennington
c.c.  (via e-mail)

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514084093

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/