Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SchaeffersResearch.com On Nextel's 2 (Two) Downgrades

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 20:41:17 -0400

Nextel Communications

Wireless concern Nextel Communications (NXTL: sentiment, chart, options) suffered two
downgrades this morning, as Goldman Sachs Group and Wachovia expressed doubt in the
stock's short-term prospects. Last night, competitor Motorola submitted a spectrum-swap
proposal to the FCC. Analysts are concerned that this step may delay the federal agency's
review of NXTL's own proposal. NXTL has dropped six percent today, following a 5.7-percent
decline on Wednesday. The shares have now breached their 20-day moving average and have
settled back into the 12-14 area. This two-point range contained the shares almost
exclusively between January and March. On the sentiment front, Schaeffer's put/call open
interest ratio (SOIR) for NXTL weighs in at 0.64, reflecting a fair degree of pessimism as
it stands in the 79th percentile of all SOIR readings measured over the past 12 months.

 http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/sentiment/observations.asp?ID=7656

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/