Subject: [mobile-ip] UbiComp 2003 deadline (May 16): Panels, Videos & Workshops

From: Mike Hazas - UbiComp 2003 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:53:26 +0100

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting panel proposals,
videos, and workshop proposals to the Fifth International Conference
on Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2003, www.ubicomp.org) is 17:00
Pacific time, Friday, May 16, 2003.

[Note: the Preliminary Call for Participation originally listed other
dates for these categories.  The current, one-page version of the CfP
can be found at http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2003/cfp-onepage.pdf.]

UbiComp 2003 is only accepting electronic submissions in all categories.
Authors of Panel & Workshop proposals should send their proposals (via
email) directly to the chairperson of those respective categories;
authors of Videos should contact the Videos Co-Chairs for specific
instructions on how to upload their videos (and abstracts).  More
detailed instructions can be found on our web site (www.ubicomp.org).

The conference web site offers a link to sign up for announcements.
Feel free to email [email-masked] if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mike Hazas
UbiComp 2003 Publicity Chair
[email-masked]