Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Daily Digest - 05/27/2003]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:00:47 -0400

HOMELAND SECURITY: MEDIA SECURITY AND RELIABILITY COUNCIL TO REVIEW
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC WARNING SYSTEM RECOMMENDATIONS AT
UPCOMING MEETING WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2003.   Department of Homeland
Security Secretary Tom Ridge to Speak.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Robin Pence at (202) 418-0505  MB. Contact Barbara Kreisman at
(202) 418-1605 or Susan Mort at (202) 418-1043
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234872A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234872A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234872A1.txt>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Released:  05/27/2003.  BIOTRONIK, INC. FILES REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF
FREQUENCY MONITORING RULES FOR CARDIAC IMPLANT DEVICE. (DA No.
03-1778). Comments Due:  06/11/2003. Reply Comments Due:  06/18/2003.
OET. Contact:  Bruce Romano at  (202) 418-2470. News Media Contact:
Lauren Van Wazer at (202) 418-0030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1778A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1778A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1778A1.txt>

COUNTY OF ALBEMARLE INFORMAL OBJECTIONS AGAINST APPLICATION FOR WIRELESS
RADIO STATION AUTHORIZATION (FCC FORM 601).   Dismissed the Objection
and Comments filed by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and
the Piedmont Environmental Council.

Granted the Application for Wireless Radio Station Authorization filed
by the County of Albemarle in Virginia. Action by:  Deputy Chief,
Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  05/27/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-1779).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1779A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1779A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1779A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/