Subject: [NEXTEL-1] White House Presents National Performance Excellence Award to Motorola Business

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:55:17 -0400

White House Presents National Performance Excellence Award to
Motorola Business
Involved in Homeland Security

Motorola Commercial, Government and Industrial Solutions Sector
(CGISS) Receives Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award

SCHAUMBURG, Ill., May 21, 2003 – Today, Vice President Dick Cheney
and Commerce Secretary Don Evans presented the Commercial, Government and
Industrial Solutions Sector (CGISS) of Motorola, Inc. (NYSE:MOT) with the 2002 Malcolm Baldrige
National Quality Award.

The Baldrige Award is the nation’s premier award for performance excellence and quality
achievement.

http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail/0,1958,2794_2272_23,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/