Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Nevada (Another "Spurious Emission")

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:50:00 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Nevada (Another "Spurious Emission")

In a message dated 5/18/2003 12:07:35 PM Eastern Standard Time

> What value are "Rules" when there is so little practical
> and accurate information and education provided the
> general public of the importance of them (not to mention
> the lack of enforcement of them) as I was attempting to
> point out with my examples?

Sorry, you lose me there.  There's PLENTY of education available.  Hell, I do a ton of it
MYSELF!  Plus, does it help you to know that the person in charge of licensing the NHP
system was actually at that time the APCO coordinator for that area? (yeah, a few of us
know a lot about this case, but don't necessarily talk about it)

>
> I continue to maintain that the REAL root problem lies
> with certain folks and policies made at higher levels
> and is MUCH more serious than just unlicensed operation.
> Past history in our industry clearly demonstrates and
> documents this.

Great, now we're starting to say that some laws are more important to others.  So, it's ok
for me to speed?  Who's in charge of that valuation?

Alan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:54:13 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Nevada (Another "Spurious Emission")

And as you very well know, APCO coordinators are forbidden by APCO policy to coordinate
any applications for their own agencies. Such applications are past on to either an
adjacent local advisor or the headquarters staff of review.

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: [email-masked]
     Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 1:32 PM
     Subject:  Re: Nevada (Another "Spurious Emission")
      In a message dated 5/18/2003 12:07:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,

     Sorry, you lose me there.  There's PLENTY of education available.  Hell, I do a
     ton of it MYSELF!  Plus, does it help you to know that the person in charge of
     licensing the NHP system was actually at that time the APCO coordinator for that
     area? (yeah, a few of us know a lot about this case, but don't necessarily talk
     about it)