Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Why Cant We Talk? Working Together To Bridge the Communications Gap To Save Lives A Guide for Public Officials

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 17:52:29 -0400

This documents the previously posted guides on interoperability. Good Read-

Why Can’t We Talk?

Working Together To Bridge the Communications Gap To Save Lives A Guide for Public
Officials

Supplemental Resources:

The case studies and articles contained in the Supplemental Resources
are based on the experiences of members of this task force who shared
their knowledge and lessons learned.

Download the Adobe Acrobat File (~3.0 MB)

http://www.agileprogram.org/ntfi/ntfi_supplemental.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/