Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Scanning for Nextel private talk

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:33:40 -0400

they are all digitally encrypted. you need to get a decoder and then go through the thousands of codes until you find the correct one. your looking at big bucks

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:42:50 -0400

That is Nextel Myth #543,784.   Nextel units DO NOT support encryption, except the data portion of
the Wackberry unit.

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:09:02 -0500

Geez!

I thought everyone had gotten the word by now ... digital encoding is 
not encryption.

-rick