Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MindShare Makes Late Nextel Entry

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 17:32:58 -0400

MindShare Makes Late Nextel Entry
May 07, 2003
By Jack Feuer

TBWA\C\D replaced Mullen this week on Nextel's creative assignment.

LOS ANGELES MindShare has entered the review for the media portion of Nextel's $150
million account, a client representative said.

The New York shop, a unit of WPP Group, joins Interpublic Group incumbent Initiative
Media, Omnicom's PHD and Havas' Media Planning Group, all New York, and Publicis Groupe's
Starcom, Chicago.

The Nextel rep declined futher comment. The Reston, Va.-based wireless communications
company said in a statement on Monday that it expects to conclude its media review in the
next few weeks.

Nextel on Monday completed a review for its creative chores, naming Omnicom's
TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York, to replace IPG's Mullen, Wenham, Mass., which was cut from
contention last week (Adweek.com, May 5). Havas' Arnold, Boston, was runnerup for Nextel
creative duties.

The client is using two consultants in its search for a media buyer, sources said:
Deloitte Consulting, New York, and Denver-based MediaAnalysisPlus.

http://www.adweek.com/aw/national/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1882989

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/