Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wentland to head NTIA spectrum management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:11:12 -0400

Wentland to head NTIA spectrum management
May 28 12:20:00, 2003

WASHINGTON—National Telecommunications and Information Administration
chief Nancy Victory Tuesday named
Frederick Wentland to head the agency’s spectrum management office, an
appointment that comes just days after the
agency lost its No. 2 official to a Commerce Department promotion.

Wentland, a 22-year veteran of NTIA, has been acting director of
spectrum plans and policies at NTIA since the
retirement last year of his predecessor, William Hatch.

Last Friday, the Commerce Department said Michael Gallagher, former
deputy administrator of NTIA, will be deputy chief
of staff for policy and counselor to Commerce Secretary Donald Evans

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=13653

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/