Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Amateur 60-Meter Band, New Primary Status in 2.4 GHz Band Segment!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:56:20 -0400

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003
Subject: Daily Digest - 05/14/2003  Vol. 22 No. 92
DATED AND RELEASED TODAY:

AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 97 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO CREATE A LOW
FREQUENCY ALLOCATION FOR THE AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE.

Adopted and Amended rules in this proceeding by providing 
access to 5 channels in or near the 5250-5400 kHz on a secondary 
basis for the amateur service, and upgrading the existing secondary 
amateur service allocation to primary status in the 2400-2402 MH[z]. 
(Dkt No.  02-98). Action by:  the Commission. 
Adopted:  04/29/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-105).  OET

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-105A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-105A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-105A1.txt> 

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/