Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Software Defined Radio

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 22:06:18 -0400

Missing no links
http://www.e-insite.net/commvergemag/index.asp?layout=article&articleId=CA149525

Approaching Reality
http://www.e-insite.net/commvergemag/index.asp?layout=article&articleId=CA149525#approaching

a refresher on radio design and a closer look at the digitization
issue
http://www.e-insite.net/commvergemag/index.asp?layout=article&articleId=CA149525#band

software can help implement an adaptable, steerable antenna that
strengthens the desired signal
 while attenuating interference
http://www.e-insite.net/commvergemag/index.asp?layout=article&articleId=CA149525#right

The FCC approval process, has yet to be worked out
http://www.e-insite.net/commvergemag/index.asp?layout=article&articleId=CA149525#d

Contributing Editor Paul G Schreier ([email-masked]) is a
marketing consultant and technology analyst in Rye, NH. He's
planning a move overseas and would welcome universal radios so he
didn't have to replace everything in his household.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/