Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The House Committee- Holds Hearing on Wireless E-911 Implementation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:47:59 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Energy and Commerce Hearing Notices

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a
hearing on Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn House
Office Building.  This hearing is entitled "Wireless E-911 Implementation:
Progress and Remaining Hurdles."   This event will be open to the public and
webcast live.  For the latest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/hearings/06042003Hearing947/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/