Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Ericsson Under Investigation For Tax Audit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:21:08 -0400

Ericsson Under Investigation For Tax Audit
Swedish and Swiss officials are investigating LM Ericsson as to whether
the company held back information for a tax audit. Swiss officials said
the raid was focusing on whether a Swiss firm using the Ericsson name
was setting money aside for fraudulent purposes. An Ericsson
spokesperson said the raid was part of an ongoing investigation by
Swedish tax officials in an effort to discuss how Ericsson should report
its taxes. Last year Ericsson was under investigation for possibly
obstructing a tax audit involving $317.8 billion paid to marketing
consultants. (Source: Associated Press)

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/