Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel opens retail store

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 00:11:15 -0400

Nextel opens retail store

May 6, 2003 12:33pm

From staff reports

Nextel Partners, which offers the only national ``four-in-one' wireless service locally,
has opened its first retail store in
Pensacola. The new store, located at 6506 N. Davis Highway, is one of 40 stores the
company plans to open nationwide this
year.

In the retail store, customers can view eight different Nextel phones and try out the
distinct features including the Direct
Connect long-range digital walkie-talkie, digital cellular and text and numeric messaging.
Customers can try out Nextel
Wireless Web services by checking quotes on their favorite stocks, reading the latest
headlines and responding to e-mail.
Customers also can buy accessories and receive on-site customer assistance from
professional sales staff.

The Nextel retail store, 6506 N. Davis Highway, is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday
through Friday; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday. For more information, call 969-0163.
http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=11&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR20030506700.5_b8bf0002a1f10f6a

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/