Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ARINC nabs public safety deals

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:57:24 -0400

ARINC nabs public safety deals
IWCE/MRT, May 20 2003

ARINC Inc. has announced that it has received two contracts totaling more than $5
million to develop and install enhanced public safety communications systems for
the city of Bellevue, Wash., and Arlington County, Va.

According to released statement, ARINC will provide advanced digital radio and
mobile computing capabilities for the police and fire departments in the two
municipalities.

Company officials also explained that they "will configure the new systems using a
combination of digital wireless radio technology, the latest generation of
cellular data services, high-speed wireless local networking, and mobile computers
for the departmental vehicles."

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_arinc_nabs_public/index.htm
-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/