Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/09/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 16:00:37 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234279A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234279A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234279A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/09/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234240A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234240A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234240A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/09/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234241A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234241A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234241A1.txt> 

 J TRANSPORT, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 for operating radio transmitting equipment on frequency 151.245
MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  05/07/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-1514).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1514A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1514A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1514A1.txt> 

 RAWLINS CHARLES.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Rawlins Charles for operating a radio station on the
frequency of 96.7 MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/07/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA
No. 03-1513).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1513A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1513A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1513A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/08/2003.  FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING THURSDAY,
MAY 15, 2003.  OMD. News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack or David Fiske at
(202) 418-0500
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234238A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234238A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234238A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/