Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Women Text More than Men

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 20:32:31 -0400

Women Text More than Men

Research from the Mobile Data Association has found that U.K. women are
more likely to use text messaging services than U.K. men. 74 percent of
the women surveyed had used text messaging in the last two minutes
compared with just 26 percent of men. Two-thirds of the women described
themselves as text competent compared to only a third of men. The women
said texting was the preferred way to keep in touch with friends and
family. (Source: BBC) -

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/