Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Central Wireless in Negotiations with Alliance Tower Corporationon Phase TWO of Georgia Construction Sites

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:40:51 -0400

Central Wireless in Negotiations with Alliance Tower Corporationon Phase TWO of Georgia
Construction Sites
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-05-19

SARASOTA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 19, 2003--Central Wireless
(OTCBB:CWIR) announced today that they are currently finalizing lease
negotiations on Phase TWO for Alliance Tower Corporation towers. These
8 towers are located in the Coleman County area in southern Georgia,
Weston county in central Georgia, and Green Cut in the Augusta, Georgia
area.

Once the negotiations are completed the RF preliminary engineering can
be performed on the designated sites. Central Wireless is also being
contracted to provide total turnkey services for all 8 of Alliance Tower's
sites located in central and southern Georgia.

"We continue to see very strong growth in our business throughout the
U.S., primarily due to the continued technological advances to cellular
phones with their ever increasing capabilities, and the increased use of
cellular by the general public," stated Steve Troyan V.P. Construction for
Central Wireless, Inc.

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=38883091&ID=cnniw&scategory=Telecommunications%3AWireless&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/