Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/20/2003]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:43:34 -0400

Released:  05/19/2003.  CHAIRMAN POWELL ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO FORM A
FEDERAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO ASSIST THE FCC IN ADDRESSING DIVERSITY
ISSUES.  OPP. Contact:  Jane Mago or Maureen C. McLaughlin 202-418-2030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234645A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234645A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234645A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/19/2003.  NEW PUBLIC ACCESS FILES FOR MDS/ITFS DATA WILL
BE DEPLOYED ON MAY 19, 2003.. (DA No.  03-1730).  WTB. Contact:  For all
inquires relating to MDS or ITFS licensing and service rules: (202)
418-0680 or The Help Desk at (888) 225-5322 and select option 2 for
questions related to data in the transitional MDS/ITFS database, or
general questions about this PN
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1730A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1730A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1730A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/