Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TECH ALERT: MCI Agrees to Pay $500 Million to Investors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:13:18 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TECH ALERT: MCI Agrees to Pay $500 Million to Investors

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

May 19, 2003

MCI, formerly WorldCom Inc., has agreed to pay $500 million to investors as
part of a settlement agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission,
according to people familiar with the matter.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB105335424158967100,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/