Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Port Authority Claims To Be A Victim

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 19:01:20 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [fr2] Port Authority Claims To Be A Victim

May 3, 2003 
New York Region: Lawyer for Port Authority Says It's a 9/11 Victim Too
NYT 
By ANTHONY DePALMA 
Sally Regenhard gripped the black velvet bag, about the size of a small
pocketbook, as a lawyer representing the agency that built and operated
the World Trade Center called it 
Full Story:
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/03/nyregion/03FUND.html?tntemail0
terrorists fdny september 11, 2001

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/