Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Singer AKA electro-metrics

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 23:40:58 -0400

From: [email-masked]
 ([email-masked])
 Subject: Re: Panoramic, Singer Metrics
 Date: 1997/06/25

Crazy Joe
>As a user of equipment made by Panoramic Radio Products, later Singer
>Metrics, then Singer Instrumentation, I'd like to know what happened to
>them. The company was located in Palo Alto in the early '70s. After that, I
>have no info. Is the co. still around as part of some conglomerate?  Are
>their any other users of  Singer SSB-50 (MF5 + CA5-1) spectrum analyzers
>out there?
>John Mackesy
>[email-masked]

************************************************************
"John Mackesy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

The company became Singer Instrument in Amsterdam NY later changed to
Electro Metrics located on one of the big old mills in downtown
Amsterdam NY. To my knowledge they are still in business and can be
found in the phone book under Electrometrics.
*************************************************************
You can find them here:

http://www.electro-metrics.com/index.html

Marcel-

==============================================================================

"Somes, Dave @ TW" wrote:

> I'm not  a member of your group, but I understand your members might be in a
> good position to know what happened to Singer Instrumentation.  They used to
> make the FM-10 service monitor.  I'm looking for some background technical
> info on it in order to fix one.  Could you post an information request for
> me?  TNX

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/