Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: number of sites ?

From: "Richard E. Willimon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:00:34 -0400

Marcel,

Do you have any reliable site numbers for nextel in the state of ga?

actual operating sites...

maybe someone in the group knows...

 Richard E. Willimon
Communications & Electronics, Inc.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 02:37:42 -0000

I wish you had asked me a month or two ago, Site Acq shared a spread 
sheet but I did not do a state by state breakout. I will see if I can 
coax it out of them. It may cost you lunch.........

--- In [email-masked], "Richard E. Willimon" 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 22:45:52 -0400

I forwarded  your  message to Reston he promised me a number shortly. He said it is a
moving target.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG