Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/08/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 14:49:07 -0400

FCC ACTS TO ENHANCE RURAL PARTICIPATION IN SPECTRUM AUCTIONS.   The FCC
adopted a provision that will increase the number of rural telephone
cooperatives that are eligible for small business preferences in FCC
auctions.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202)
418-0654  WTB. Contact Regina Martin or Andrea Kelly at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234209A3.txt>

Released:  05/08/2003.  MICHAEL D. HAWTHORNE AND PRIMECO SPECTRUM
HOLDINGS, LLC SEEK FCC CONSENT TO ASSIGN BROADBAND PERSONAL
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1540). (Dkt No 03-117)
Petitions Due: June 9, 2003, Oppositions Due: June 19, 2003. Comments
Due:  06/09/2003. Reply Comments Due:  06/26/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Erin
McGrath at (202) 418-7240
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1540A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1540A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1540A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/