Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Communication Business Opportunities

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:59:30 -0400

New Business Opportunities
• Presolicitation - Satellite Communications (5/16/03)
• RFP — Public Safety Communication Equipment and Services (5/15/03)

Department of Homeland Security Satellite Communications
Office: Department of Transportation, U.S. Coast Guard

Summary: The U.S. Coast Guard has a requirement to implement various telecommunications
projects to improve voice and data connectivity to Coast Guard cutters. The U. S. Coast
Guard has a need for a single contractor to provide airtime for Mini-M service.

Deadline: Not specified

Point of Contact: Carol Lewis, contract specialist, (202) 267-2782, Fax (202)267-4019,
[email-masked]

More Information:
http://www.eps.gov/spg/DHS%2DDR/USCG/GACS/DTCG23%2D03%2DB%2DTMX030/listing.html
======================================================================================

RFP — Public Safety Communication Equipment and Service

Office: The State of Washington, Office of State Procurement

Summary: The purpose of the RFP is to establish a convenience multi-state, WSCA contract
for the purchase of public safety communication equipment and programs as they are needed,

and as they are defined in the RFP. Proposals must be submitted with the intent upon award
to
fully support the initial WSCA states of Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and
Washington.

The WSCA directors may authorize state and local governmental entities throughout the
nation
the use of this contract subject to approval of the local state purchasing director and
local statutory provisions.
The selected contractors shall accept purchase orders from and deliver products to
approved
purchasing entities. Contractors are required to offer warranty and maintenance services
on products purchased
under these agreements. Only manufacturer's may submit proposals for products and/or
services that they themselves
produce.

To register as a bidder for the State of Washington and this Western States Contracting
Alliance, go to

www.ga.wa.gov/PCA/register.htm.

More information:
www.ga.wa.gov/servlet/PCABidScheduleSv

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/