Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Singer

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 21:54:44 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Somes, Dave @ TW" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Singer
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I'm not  a member of your group, but I understand your members might be in a
good position to know what happened to Singer Instrumentation.  They used to
make the FM-10 service monitor.  I'm looking for some background technical
info on it in order to fix one.  Could you post an information request for
me?  TNX

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 23:47:05 -0400

Maybe he kept a copy??
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: John Klewer ([email-masked])
Subject: FS Singer FM-10 Service Monitor
Date: 2002-05-14 18:30:13 PST

Singer FM-10 synthesized service monitor covers up to 500 MHz, includes
manual copy, ODM-1 deviation oscilloscope module, does signal generation
via front panel decade frequency set knobs, has audio monitor mode and
oscilloscope.

The instrument is fully functional with the following caveat:

The deviation scope function needs the switches/pots cleaned and
probably adjustments made as well....the dev scope works and indicates
modulation.

This is a fine service monitor, it is small and lightweight and performs
several functions useful on the home test bench.

Unit will operate on 117V or 12V (though I have never tried it on 12 V DC).

Asking $350.00 plus shipping

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: "Richard E. Willimon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 01:17:07 -0400

Any comparative info on the Nextel site count needed...

wondering how they stack up on site numbers compared to Southern LINC..

Thanks,

 Richard E. Willimon
Communications & Electronics, Inc.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 02:37:11 -0000

I wish you had asked me a month or two ago, Site Acq shared a spread 
sheet but I did not do a state by state breakout. I will see if I can 
coax it out of them. It may cost you lunch.........

--- In [email-masked], "Richard E. Willimon" 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->