Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re:800 MHz Consensus Plan "Scoreboard" as of 4/16/03]

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 16:25:25 -0000

Jack,

Like I said, there must be something different in Anne Arundel County.

There is......(as per Moto)

<Snip>
1) Anne Arundel County– The 700/800 MHz dual-band radios having a 
wider front end characteristic are more susceptible to energy from the 
cellular 800 MHz bands than the older generation 800 MHz only radios. 

--- In [email-masked], "marcel_rf1" <Marcelrf@B...> wrote:

> There must be something different about the Anne Arundel County
> situation that differs from the others. What is it?
>  

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/