Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Fwd: PayPal Confirmation Request]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:37:05 -0400

Speaking of  e-mails that are "suspect" here is one allegedly from paypal..

-------- Original Message --------
              Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
                 Received: from smtp2.nix.paypal.com ([12.235.43.184])by
                           imf39bis.bellsouth.net(InterMail vM.5.01.04.25
                           201-253-122-122-125-20020815) with SMTPid
                           <[email-masked]>for
                           <[email-masked]>;Sun, 18 May 2003 01:14:35 -0400
                     Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 05:12:08 +0000
                     From: Confirm <[email-masked]>
                  Subject: PayPal Confirmation Request
                       To: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
               References: <[email-masked]>
              In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
               Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
             MIME-Version: 1.0
             Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
         X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
        X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
                   X-UIDL: <[email-masked]>

[PayPal]

                            Dear PayPal Customer

 This e-mail is the notification of recent innovations taken by PayPal to
 detect inactive customers and non-functioning mailboxes.

 The inactive customers are subject to restriction and removal in the next
 3 months.

 Please confirm your email address and Credit or Debit Card information
 using the form below:

                        Email Address:
                        Password:
                        Full Name:
                        Billing Adress:
                        Billing ZIP:
                        Debit or Credit Card #:
                        Exp.Date(mm/yy):
                        Debit or Credit Card PIN:

                  This notification expires June 31, 2003

                         Thanks for using PayPal!

 This PayPal notification was sent to your mailbox. Your PayPal account is
 set up to receive the PayPal Periodical newsletter and product updates
 when you create your account. To modify your notification preferences and
 unsubscribe, go to https://www.paypal.com/PREFS-NOTI and log in to your
 account. Changes to your preferences may take several days to be
 reflected in our mailings. Replies to this email will not be processed.

 If you previously asked to be excluded from Providian product offerings
 and solicitations, they apologize for this e-mail. Every effort was made
 to ensure that you were excluded from this e-mail. If you do not wish to
 receive promotional e-mail from Providian, go to
 http://removeme.providian.com/.

 Copyright© 2003 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks
 and brands are the property of their respective owners.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/