Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN solutions

From: "seahcm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:13:07 -0000

Hi 

My company ST Mobile Data Pte Ltd in Singapore is in final stages of 
completing a strategic partnership with the iDEN operator in 
Singapore.  The ojective of the partnership is to help market iDEN 
packet data services.....

I am seeking companies working on iDEN packet data solution who wish 
to export their products and solutions to Singapore in the following 
market segment:
1.  Transportation and logistic
2.  Telemetry and SCADA
3.  Field service and sales

We could perhaps work out a partnership where we are able to market 
your solutions here in Singapore.  If your solutions work on GSM 
GPRS, we can also help you market it to the regional countries such 
as Indoneisa, Malaysia and Thailand.

For more information on ST Mobile Data Pte Ltd, you may wish to visit 
our website (not as updated as I wish)www.stmobiledata.com

Cheers
Seah Choon Meng
Deputy Managing Director
ST Mobile Data Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6483 7666
Fax: +65 6483 7555
Email: [email-masked] (will provide official email for qualified 
partners later, no offence though)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/