Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC -05/22/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:14:12 -0400

Report No: 2608 Released:  05/22/2003.  CORRECTION TO PETITIONS FOR
RECONSIDERATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS. (Dkt No 98-67).
CGB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234786A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234786A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234786A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00150 Released:  05/22/2003.  INTERNATIONAL BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE STATION LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1764).  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1764A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1764A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION
16 (KANSAS) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES
FIFTH MEETING. (DA No.  03-1749).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1749A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1749A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1749A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/22/2003.  REGION 24 (MISSOURI) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 24 800 MHZ NPSPAC REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
METTING (PR DOCEKET 93-131); REGION 24 700 MHZ PLANNING COMMITTEE
MEETING; AND 4.9 GHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  03-1748).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1748A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1748A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1748A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/22/2003.  COMMENT SOUGHT ON CTIA PETITION FOR DECLARATORY
RULING ON LOCAL NUMBER PORTABILITY IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES. (DA No.
03-1753). (Dkt No 95-116). Comments Due:  06/13/2003. Reply Comments
Due:  06/24/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Brian Millin at (202) 418-7426, TTY:
(202) 418-7365, email: [email-masked], Jennifer Salhus at (202)
418-1310, TTY: (202) 418-1169, Pam Slipakoff at (202) 418-1500, TTY:
(202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1753A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1753A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1753A1.txt> 
 NEWS CORPORATION, GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION, AND HUGHES ELECTRONICS
CORPORATION, ORDER ADOPTING PROTECTIVE ORDER.   Adopted a Protective
Order to establish procedures to ensure protection for confidential or
proprietary documents submitted in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  03-124).
Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:  05/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1761).  MB

 ARC, INC.   Granted Nextel's Request for Reinstatement. Action by:
Chief, Policy and Rules Branch, Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  05/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1763).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1763A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1763A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1763A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/21/2003.  TUTORIAL ON RADIO NOISE MEASUREMENT AND RELATED
STANDARDS, MAY 30, 2003 AT 10:00 AM IN THE COMMISSION MEETING ROOM. (DA
No.  03-1762).  OET. Contact:  Mike Marcus at (202) 418-2418, email:
[email-masked] or Young Carlson at (202) 418-2427, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1762A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1762A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1762A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-40 Released:  05/21/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND
LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.  03-1754)  Auction Event
No. 40.  WTB. Contact:  Gail Glasser or Tim Dates at (202) 418-0578,
Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-0620. News Media Contact:
Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1754A4.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/