Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/15/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:28:25 -0400

Released:  05/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234503A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234503A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234503A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at  (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234501A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234501A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234501A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU PROMOTES
INCREASED MARITIME SAFETY BY EXPANDING COLLECTION OF MARITIME MOBILE
SERVICE INFORMATION. (DA No.  03-1711).  WTB. Contact:  Ghassan Khalek
at (202) 418-0680, TTY (202) 418-7233, or email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1711A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1711A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1711A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/