Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NOT Kool- Buy Cancer Sticks and get a Free Pager.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:08:22 -0400

Ok  Motorola.com lurkers........

Tell Chris G. this is not "Kool" and Motorola should distance themselves from this type of
life threatening promotion.

=========================================================================
Motorola pagers become Kool
May 07 13:11:00, 2003

LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Paging is now Kool. In fact, it’s so Kool it’s smokin’.

Brown & Williamson Tobacco, the company behind the Kool cigarette brand, said it teamed
with PageMaster Corp. to
offer free Motorola Inc. pagers in selected cigarette packs through June.

“Kool celebrates urban living,” said Ludo Cremers, divisional vice president for Kool
brand marketing. “The Motorola
pager promotion fits into the lifestyle of Kool consumers who want to be connected.”

Advertising in newspapers, national magazines and alternative media will support the free
Motorola pager offer. The
program also will be communicated through direct mail, point-of-sale material in retail
stores, pack onserts and pack and
carton overwraps.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=8469

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/