Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTEL answer to CDPD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:09:38 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ed Tobiasz" <[email-masked]>
Subject:NEXTEL answer to CDPD

I have a Public Safety client who is currently on CDPD. When I 
searched the FCC database I came up with a 800 MHz pair that they were 
licensed on that had not been constructed. Extended construction 
deadline is within a month. Now the client has informed me that NEXTEL 
is offering a "IDEN NETWORK" solution with a fixed IP addresses. Does 
anyone know about this program. I'm begging my client to construct his 
800 MHz system before it's too late.

Can anyone fill me in on this NEXTEL program? Never heard of it 
before.

Regards and thanks

Ed Tobiasz
Spectrum Resources

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/