Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Riley's Hammer (Ouch!!!)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:38:04 -0400

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003
Vol. 22 No. 90

 		NEWS RELEASES

------------------------------------------------------------

 RAYON SHERWIN "JUNIOR" PAYNE SENTENCED TO PRISON FOR UNLICENSED RADIO
OPERATION.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0500  EB. Contact Lisa M. Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450, TTY: 1(888)
835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234292A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234292A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234292A1.txt> 

FCC PROPOSES TO FINE WESTERN WIRELESS $200,000 FOR UNAUTHORIZED
OPERATION RESULTING FROM NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ENVIRONMENTAL RULES.
Issued a NAL in the amount of $200,000 to Western Wireless Corporation
and its wholly owned subsidiary, WWC Holding Co., Inc. 
	[licensee of Cellular Radio Station KNKN343] 
for operating radio transmitting equipment from an unauthorized location.
 
News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0500  EB. 
Contact: Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450 or Kathy Harvey at 
(202) 418-7514, TTY: 1 (888) 835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234290A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234290A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234290A1.txt> 
	[Texts: FCC No. 03-109  EB]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-109A2.txt>

 FERNANDO ALEJANDRO.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Fernado Alejandro for operating a radio station on the
frequency of 95.1 MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/08/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA
No. 03-1535).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1535A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1535A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1535A1.txt> 

 EMMANUEL FREDERIC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Emmanuel Frederic for operating a radio station on the
frequency of 87.9 and 89.7 MHz without Commission authorization. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/08/2003 by Forfeiture
Order. (DA No. 03-1536).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1536A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1536A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1536A1.txt> 

[Please copy replies to: [email-masked] <wpuc720[a]juno.com>]

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/