Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 05/28/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:24:18 -0400

HOMELAND SECURITY: INDUSTRY LEADERS CONSIDER EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS
AND PUBLIC WARNING SYSTEM RECOMMENDATIONS.   Leaders from the broadcast,
cable and satellite industries began consideration of best practices
recommendations to ensure effective delivery of emergency information
through public warning systems.  News Release. News Media Contact: Robin
Pence at (202) 418-0505  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234929A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234929A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234929A1.txt> 

Report No: 1507 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234914A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234914A1.txt> 

Report No: 1509 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234880A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234880A1.txt> 

Report No: 1506 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234913A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234913A1.txt> 

Report No: 1512 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234911A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234911A1.txt> 

Report No: 1511 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234910A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234910A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION
REGION 40 (NORTHERN TEXAS) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES
FIFTH MEETING. (DA No.  03-1803).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1803A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1803A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1803A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/28/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU COMMERCIAL
WIRELESS DIVISION APPROVES WITHDRAWAL OF PETITION TO DISMISS OR DENY.
(DA No.  03-1791).  WTB. Contact:  Richard Arsenault at (202) 418-0920
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1791A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1791A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1791A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/28/2003.  NEW OPTIONS TO PAY FEES IN THE UNIVERSAL
LICENSING SYSTEM NOW AVAILABLE. (DA No.  03-1785)  The new Pay Fees
interface conveniently connects the Universal Licensing System (ULS) to
the online FCC Form 159 payment system from the ULS website.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1785A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1785A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1785A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234904A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234904A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234904A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234925A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234925A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234925A1.txt> 

 REMARKS BY COMMISSIONER KEVIN J. MARTIN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION TO THE NORTH CAROLINA ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGIES ASSOCIATION'S TOP TECH 2003: NC INNOVATION/GLOBAL
OPPORTUNITIES.  CMMR.  CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, MAY 14, 2003, As
Prepared for Delivery
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234905A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234905A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234905A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/