Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Not on topic - what your postal pennies go towards

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:19:16 -0400

You can't make this stuff up...I'm sure this is a needed customer service
function, however...I wonder if anyone from the Comedy Channel's "Crank
Yankers" will be putting in a proposal...

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: Commerce Business Daily [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 12:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: R -- SOL:MYSTERY CALLER PROGRAM (FILE)

FEDBIZOPPS:   FBO DAILY ISSUE OF MAY 23,2003  FBO#0540

United States Postal Service, Supplies and Services Purchasing,
Services Purchasing (Headquarters)

R -- MYSTERY CALLER PROGRAM (FILE) SOL 2APSER-03-A-1210 POC Claudia
Asihene, Purchasing Specialist, Phone 202-268-2478, Fax 202-268-2595,
E-MAIL: [email-masked] TITLE: Amendment 02 DOC: Amendment A02,
Bytes: 464,387 Type: Microsoft Word URL:
http://www1.eps.gov/EPSData/USPS/Synopses/3251/2APSER-03-A-1210/03A1210SOLAM
END2.tif
DOC: All Files, Bytes: 39,435 Type: Zip Compression URL:
http://www1.eps.gov/EPSData/USPS/Synopses/3251/2APSER-03-A-1210/200305211525
10.zip
For assistance with broken links contact the Point of Contact in this
notice or the FBO Help Desk at 877-472-3779. Posted 05/21/03
(fbodaily.com W-SN00330164). (0141)

Loren Data Corp. http://www.ld.com  (SYN# 0176 20030523\R-0046.SOL)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/