Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Bear Stearns Initiates Wireless Coverage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:15:25 -0400

Bear Stearns Initiates Wireless Coverage

  May 14, 2003 8:11pm

  Vol. 9 No. 86

Investment firm Bear Stearns Tuesday started coverage of wireless companies AT&T
Wireless Services [NYSE: AWE], Nextel Communications [Nasdaq: NXTL] and Sprint PCS Group [NYSE: PCS]. The firm gave AT&T
Wireless and Nextel a "peer perform" investment rating while targeting Sprint PCS Group with an "underperform"
rating. Bear Stearns said AT&T Wireless appears to have the least financial risk of the wireless operators. However, the firm
expressed uncertainty about the company's competitive outlook in terms of revenue.

Bear Stearns said Nextel was "the most diffentiated wireless operator" because of its
unique walkie-talkie-like service, and that Sprint PCS' "competitive weakness and high leverage make it too risky for most
investors."

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=11&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR200305151675.6.1_8b8b00013347c8e6

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/