Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Predicts $5.2Bn Wireless Networking Market

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:37:51 -0400

According to a FCC report, the market for unlicensed wireless
communications devices is experiencing unprecedented, double-digit
growth and is expected to reach USD 5.2 billion of revenue by 2005 for
wireless computer networking alone. Written by the FCC's Office of
Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis (OSP) and Office of Engineering
and Technology (OET), the white paper calls for more unlicensed spectrum
and rules designed to encourage technological and market-based solutions
that optimize sharing of available spectrum. See www.wirelessNOW.com for
additional details

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG