Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC* - 05/13/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:39:50 -0400

Released:  05/13/2003.  CLARIFICATION OF EFFECTIVE DATE OF REQUIREMENTS
CONTAINED IN THE THIRD ORDER ON RECONSIDERATION AND SECOND FURTHER

NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING. (DA No.  03-1586). (Dkt No 94-129).  CGB.
Contact:  Nancy Stevenson at (202) 418-7039
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1586A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1586A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1586A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/13/2003.  TECHNOLOGICAL ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS. (DA No.
03-1627).  OET. Contact:  Jeffery Goldthorp at (202)418-1096,TTY: (202)
418-2989, fax: (202) 418-1944, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1627A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1627A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1627A1.txt> 

Report No: Auction No. 41 Released:  05/13/2003.  WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS NARROWBAND LICENSES - AUCTION EVENT
NO. 41. (DA No.  03-1583).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah at (202)
418-7307. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1583A5.txt> 

 Released:  05/13/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
RADIO SERVICE CODES FOR LICENSES LISTED ON TRANSFER OF CONTROL AND
ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS WILL NOW BE DISPLAYED IN THE
UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM. (DA No.  03-1566).  WTB. Contact:  James
Brown at (202) 418-1546
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1566A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1566A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1566A1.txt> 

 JOHN C. AEGERTER.   Denied  John C. Aegerter's Request for Waiver of
the filing deadline of the FCC Form 175 to participate in Auction No.
48. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-1582).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1582A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1582A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1582A1.txt> 

 MS. SARA F. LEIBMAN, ESQUIRE.   Granted the Texas License Consultant's
Request for Waiver of the upfront payment deadline for Auction No. 48
due to failure of its law firm to transfer the required funds of the
Commission's account at Mellon Bank. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and
Industry Analysis Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by
LETTER. (DA No. 03-1581).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1581A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1581A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1581A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/