Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Your Guide to the Trade Expo 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 05:19:26 -0400

Your Guide to the Trade Expo 2003-Las Vegas Convention Center

May 15, 2003 11:17am

More than 500 exhibitors will be at the 2003 Trade Expo, with all sorts
of products and services for the retail real estate industry. Before you get started,
consult this handy guide.

When you get to the International Council of
Shopping Centers' annual convention, you don't
see all the things that can go wrong — they're
all taken care of before the first visitor sets foot
inside the 3.2 million-square-foot Las Vegas
Convention Center. That's because the ICSC
staff has seen it all — and dealt with it.

<snip>

COMMUNICATION PRODUCTS/SVCS
Nextel Communications, Inc.
829, 831

Read more here:

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR200305152500.7.4_8fc50c430398a20e

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/