Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Video swivel phone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 05:46:48 -0400

Video swivel phone
<snip>

"The controller 302 operates with the memory 304 to provide functions and features of the
phone 100 as will be discussed
below. In this example, the phone 100 comprises a wireless cellular phone technology. Such
wireless cellular phone technology
is commercially available in the iDEN 1000 cellular phone product manufactured by Motorola
Inc. of Schaumburg Illinois,
U.S.A. The controller 302 is powerful enough to handle video compression algorithms that
are commercially available today."

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=iden&s2=camera&OS=iden+AND+camera&RS=iden+AND+camera

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/