Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RSS codeplug session logs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:08:55 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "hzjanczewski" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RSS codeplug session logs

Hello everyone,

I have been a silent observer of the group for a long time in 
anticipation of my agency's implmentation of Motorola Astro radios. I 
have learned alot by following the messages on this group and now 
have a question for you all. 

I suppose that first I should introduce myself. My name is Henry 
Janczewski and I am a radio tech for Los Angeles County Sheriff's 
department assigned to the Aero Bureau. My job is a unique blend of 
FM UHF public saftey communications, AM aircraft communiations and 
navigation. L.A. county Sheriff's dept. as a whole has not made the 
transition yet to P25 communications, but we here at the Aero Bureau 
have the responsibility to coordinate with many outside agencies for 
situations such as pursuits and homeland defense operations. This 
requires my unit of assignment to be ahead of the rest of the 
department and implement P25 radios in our new fleet of aircraft.

We have selected the Motorola Astro mobile radios in VHF, UHF and 
800MHz. I have learned about these radios by working on a bench mock 
up of our anticipated installation. I haven't received any factory 
training yet (budget constraints), and am hoping that you can help me 
fill in the blanks.

This has been a long introduction to a short question, but here we 
go: The Astro Spectra RSS generates a "codeplug session log" every 
time I open or modify a codeplug. This session log is automatically 
saved when I save the modified codeplug. This is creating alot of 
clutter in the folder. Is there a way of automatically deleting these 
session logs upon closing the RSS? Is there a reason to want to save 
the session logs? I have been opening the folder and deleting them 
after modifying a codeplug and it it a bothersome task.

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/