Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/07/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:43:49 -0400

Daily Digest 

Report No: 1488 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234184A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234184A1.txt> 

Report No: 1490 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234167A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234167A1.txt> 

Report No: 1487 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234183A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234183A1.txt> 

Report No: 1489 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234165A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234165A1.txt> 

Report No: 1492 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234188A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234188A1.txt> 

Report No: 1491 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234187A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234187A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-40 Released:  05/07/2003.  THE WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND
LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.
03-1522).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff at (202)
418-0620 or Gail Glasser or Tim Dates at (202) 418-0578.
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A1.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1522A4.txt> 

 Released:  05/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON MARITEL, INC. REQUEST TO EXTEND CONSTRUCTION DEADLINE FOR
CERTAIN VHF PUBLIC COAST STATION GEOGRAPHIC AREA LICENSES. (DA No.
03-1484). Comments Due:  06/04/2003. Reply Comments Due:  06/19/2003.
WTB. Contact:  Keith Fickner at (202) 418-7308, TTY: (202) 418-7233, or
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1484A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1484A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1484A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/06/2003.  AT&T WIRELESS SERVICES, INC., UNITED STATES
CELLULAR CORPORATION, ARNAGE WIRELESS, LLC, SKAGIT WIRELESS, LLC AND ABC
WIRELESS, LLC SEEK FCC CONSENT TO ASSIGN CELLULAR AND BROADBAND PERSONAL
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1523). (Dkt No 03-113)
Petitions Due: 06/05/2003 , Oppositions Due: 06/16/2003. Comments Due:
06/05/2003. Reply Comments Due:  06/23/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Lauren
Kravetz Patrich or Erin McGrath at (202) 418-7240, Rita Cookmeyer at
(202) 418-0660 or Guy Benson at (202) 418-2946
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1523A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1523A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1523A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/