Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Camera Phone Is World First

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:54:41 -0400

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/May2003/5421.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>

3G
HOME ssAdvertising
and Sponsorship ssFREE
Daily 3G Newsletter

ALL
TODAY'S PRESS RELEASES SEE BELOW

Camera
Phone Is World First

27th
May 2003

Japan
: Casio in Japan announces the new Casio A5401CA, the first phone to
be equipped with a 1,24 Mp CCD ( max = 1,240,000 pixels ). The first
deliveries will be to KDDI in Japan.

Main features of
A5401CA

1,240,000-pixel
CCD camera

1,240,000-pixel 1/2.7 inch progressive CCD camera loading realized high-definition
photography of SXGA (1280x960 dots) size at the maximum.

Photograph print
quality of image

The picture of the SXGA size photo with the CCD camera is printed beautifully,
and can be enjoyed. The print method that a high-definition photograph
can be enjoyed easily.

A colorful zoom
function

22 stage digital
[ 8 times as many as this ] zoom

The digital 8 timeszoom which can also use movie photography was carried
as well as the photograph.

Panorama photography

The first panorama photography function in the industry is carried.
The photographed picture can make it scroll automatically on a screen.

Macro photography

Only by changing a switch macroscopically, memorandum of data or a timetable
can also be photoed distinctly.

"16MB data
folder" which can save about 80 SXGA pictures of photograph print
quality of image

Crystal Fine liquid
crystal

Liquid crystal is
adopted also as a sub display. For a main & sub display, a JPGE
picture is an equivalent for a maximum of 15,680,000 colors.

The Casio A5401CA
features a 1,240,000 pixel 1/2.7 inch progressive CCD and a 8 time digital
zoom. Supported photo resolutions: SXGA(1280x960), VGA(640x480), panorama
(640x176)and (132x176)

The Camera Phone features 16MB! of memory which lets users store about
80 SXGA photos.

The is 48 (width)
x 95 (height) x 24mm high and about weighs about 106g.

The phone is available
in three colors of unique Yellow Bee, Ingot Silver and black Forest
Black.

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

Camera
Phone Is World First

Casio
in Japan announces the new Casio A5401CA, the first phone to be equipped
with a 1,24 Mp CCD ( max = 1,240,000 pixels ). The first deliveries will
be to KDDI in Japan.

3G
Centre Helps SARs

Alcatel
will open its 3G Reality Centre in China to application developers in
the Asia Pacific region, to jointly work on multimedia mobile medical
applications to contribute to the current anti-SARS fight.

CDMA2000
1X Chipset Solution for Entry-Level 3G Devices

The
MSM6xxx chipset family are based on radioOne Zero Intermediate Frequency
(ZIF) architecture, providing reduced bill of materials and ultimately
more cost-effective solutions for 3G wireless devices.

Poland
Watches Movies On Mobiles

The
new service enables subscribers to watch popular movies and TV series
on their mobile devices, as well as to listen to favorite radio stations.

LG
5th in Phone Market

Two
years ago, LGE ranked 10th on the global mobile phone market. Today, the
company has wrestled the 5th spot from global mobile phone maker Sony
Ericsson.

5
New 3G Phones

KDDI
Corp and Okinawa Cellular plans to launch five new handsets from the end
of May increasing their new lineup of 3G mobile phones ( CDMA 2000 1x
), a format that enables high-speed data transmission of up to 144 kbps

Secure
Mobile Wi-Fi On Top of 3G Services

Nomadix
and ipUnplugged AB announced complete interoperability between their solutions
for carriers to enable secure seamless roaming across Wi-Fi, GPRS, UMTS
or CDMA while maintaining a single billing solution.

New
Display Module for Camera-Phone Market

Royal
Philips unveiled its newest product targeting the burgeoning camera-phone
market -- a module that includes two color displays and a VGA camera.
Dubbed the Compact Clam Color Camera (C4) Module

3G
Home

Subscribe
To Newsletter

3G
Press Releases

3G
Phone Zone

3G
Fun Zone

3G
New Launches

3G
Events

3G
Reports

3G
Directory

Advertise

All
Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics and trademarks are the
property of their respective owners.