Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wi-Fi amp market to see triple-digit gains

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:55:17 -0400

Wi-Fi amp market to see triple-digit gains
                         May 21 12:48:00, 2003

OYSTER BAY, N.Y.—In addition to equipment vendors providing chipsets for
              the rapidly growing Wi-Fi market, companies
 providing Wi-Fi power amplifiers can expect triple-digit gains in their
          market in 2003, with an annual growth rate of about
 50 percent through 2007, according to new research from Allied Business
                             Intelligence.

    According to ABI’s “Wi-Fi Power Amplifiers: RF Opportunities for
          802.11b/a/g” study, there are new opportunities for
  suppliers of silicon-based power amplifiers, which have traditionally
          dominated Wi-Fi applications, as well as for gallium
   arsenide (GaAs), which offer performance benefits, especially with
               advanced modulation techniques and at high
                              frequencies.

             http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=13575

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/