Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City and County Of Denver Goes To the FCC In Support Of "The Plan Scam"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 05:25:33 -0400

City Of Denver Goes To the FCC In Support Of "The Plan Scam"
==============================================================
VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL

Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: WT Docket No. 02-55

Ex Parte Presentation

On Friday, May 9, 2003, Alan S. Tilles, Esquire of Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy &
Ecker, P.A. (Counsel to the City and County of Denver, Colorado); Steve Cooper, Division
Chiefof Technology and Support for Denver; and Steve Browne, Deputy Manager of Safety for
Technology and Operations for Denver, met with John Muleta, Chief of the Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau; Catherine Seidel, Deputy Chief of the Wireless
TelecommunicationsBureau; Tom Stanley, Chief Engineer of the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau; D’wana
Terry,Chief of the Public Safety and Private Wireless Division; Jeanne Kowalski, Deputy Chief of
the Public Safety and Private Wireless Division; and Michael Wilhelm of the Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau, and separately with Paul Margie, Legal Advisor to Commissioner
Copps, regarding the Consensus Plan and the Commission’s above-referenced rule making
proceeding on public safety communications in the 800 MHz band.

During these meetings, the participants and the Commission staff discussed: (1) Denver’s
800 MHz radio system; (2) the interference from Nextel and AT&T experienced by Denver’s
radio system; (3) Denver, Nextel and AT&T’s attempts to mitigate the interference; (4) Denver
and Nextel’s proposed resolution; and (5) Denver’s support of the Consensus Plan.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s Rules, 47 C.F.R. §1.1206(b)(2), this
letter is being filed electronically for inclusion in the public record in the proceeding.

Sincerely,

Alan S. Tilles

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514086094

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/