Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wallpaper Designs From Webshots and Versaly Allow Nextel Customers to Further Customize Their Mobile Phones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:17:02 -0400

Motorola Announces Downloadable Wallpaper Images for iDEN(R) Mobile Phones

SCHAUMBURG, IL
USA 03/07/2002

Wallpaper Designs From Webshots and Versaly Allow Nextel Customers to Further
Customize Their Mobile Phones

PLANTATION, Fla., May 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Motorola, Inc.
(NYSE: MOT) today announced the availability of more than 300 downloadable
wallpaper designs from Webshots and Versaly for its latest iDEN(R) mobile
phones. These allow Nextel customers with Motorola's color-screen phones,
including the Motorola i95cl, to customize the background of their phone's
display.

"These photo wallpaper designs from Webshots and Versaly take advantage of
the large, color display of Motorola phones such as the i95cl and future
color-screen iDEN phones," said Peter Aloumanis, vice president and general
manager, U.S. Markets Division, Motorola's iDEN Subscriber Group. "In addition

to ring tones, games and other applications, this is another way in which
users can personalize their phones to express their individuality."
"After our success with offering wallpapers for decorating personal
desktop computers, we are extending our reach to wireless phones," said Julie
Davidson, Director of Finance and Strategic Development for Webshots. "We are
excited about working with Motorola to deliver hundreds of our photos to
mobile phone users."

Categories of wallpapers now available include nature scenes, travel,
cityscapes, fine art, Star Trek, celebrities, sports, animals, music,
cartoons, military, and holidays. The wallpapers are available for Nextel
customers with Motorola color screen phones to wirelessly download at
http://www.nextel.com/idenupdate for a one-time fee of $1.49 each.

About Motorola and iDEN

Motorola, Inc. is a global leader in providing integrated communications
and embedded electronic solutions.  Sales in 2002 were $27.3 billion. Motorola

is a global corporate citizen dedicated to ethical business practices and
pioneering important technologies that make things smarter and life better for

people, honored traditions that began when the company was founded 75 years
ago this year. For more information, please visit: http://www.motorola.com .
iDEN handsets combine the capabilities of a digital wireless phone with
"always on" Internet access, text pager, and two-way radio to enable users to
instantly communicate with one or hundreds of individuals at the push of a
button. For further information on iDEN handsets, visit
http://www.motorola.com/iden .

About Webshots

Ranked by Nielsen/NetRatings as the #1 photo site, Webshots provides
consumers with a variety of ways to enjoy photos: on their computer desktops
as screensavers and wallpaper, on their wireless phones, and in their own
homes and offices as prints. In addition, Webshots offers a number of ways
for friends and family to share imagery with one another -- eCards, online
photo albums, and custom prints and gifts -- as well as a free image hosting
service for eBay sellers. With over 25 million registered users, Webshots is
the leading digital channel for browsing, downloading, storing and sharing
digital images with friends, family and the world. To find out more, visit
http://www.webshots.com .

About Versaly

Providing "Big Entertainment on Small Screens(TM)", Versaly is a wireless
new media company focused on creating, publishing and distributing broad-based

entertainment, including interactive games, ringtones, audio alarms, still
image wallpaper, animated screensavers, video and fun-to-read text to
subscribers with mobile phones. Versaly currently is working with numerous
major national and international carriers which provide mobile phone access to

over 400 million people throughout the world. Versaly is the exclusive
worldwide licensee for Star Trek content on mobile phones.  For more
information, please visit http://www.versaly.com from your PC browser or
http://wap.versaly.com from your mobile phone browser.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/05-28-2003/0001954657&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/