Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 05/01/2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 17:24:04 -0400

ENVIRONMENTAL AND HISTORIC PRESERVATION ACTION PLAN - STATEMENT BY FCC
CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654 or David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234001A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234001A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-23

 Released:  05/01/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234006A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234006A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234006A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/01/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS. ( 1 OF 2 ).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234005A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234005A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234005A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/