Subject: [NEXTEL-1] re: i95 Upgrade

From: "Dawg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:54:50 -0500

Why you bragging about oDEN?  I bought the rights to it from the author.
So, technically ya ain't got shiznit.  We're adding the color palette change
to it as well in the next release.

Moreover, iden tools is owned by a friend of mine in NY.  So, you don't have
that either.

Howard does everything half ass because they try to be all things to all
people.  The are in the business of delivering eyeballs to advertisers.
Don't kid yourself.

www.enyo.net is iDEN exclusive.

To answer your final question, it would appear as though I am yo' Daddy...

Regards,

Dawg
"The Emeril of iDEN"

Message: 16
   Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:52:43 -0700
   From: Philip Macafee <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: i95 upgrade

Yo, phen baby;

who ya callin immature?

We got idenwrite to mod your thang
We got iden.tools to makes yo speakphone, voice rec and dancin led's etc.

so who's yur daddy?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/