Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Waksal Is Sentenced to 87 Months

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:15:33 -0400

Martha pack your Bags~

The Feds are not playing-

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Waksal Is Sentenced to 87 Months
To: [email-masked]

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

June 10, 2003

Former ImClone Systems Inc. Chief Executive Samuel Waksal was sentenced to
seven years and three months in prison for his part in an insider-trading
scandal that ensnared his family and lifestyle maven Martha Stewart. The
drug company's founder, who had pleaded guilty to six fraud, conspiracy and
perjury counts, also was ordered to pay more than $4 million in fines and
back taxes.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB105524867582605300,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/