Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/27/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:33:25 -0400

FCC AUTHORIZES NATIONWIDE DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY.   Consumers now have
easy option to eliminate telemarketing calls..  News Release. Adopted:
06/26/2003. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB.
Contact Richard Smith or Erica McMahon at (202) 418-2512
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235841A5.txt> 

 SATELLITE LICENSING REFORMS EASE CONSUMER ACCESS.   The Commission took
further steps to modernize its satellite licensing procedures.  News
Release. Adopted:  06/26/2003. News Media Contact: Tom Sullivan at
202-418-0411  IB. Contact Steven Spaeth at (202) 418-1539 or Jacqueline
Ponti at (202) 418-0436
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235853A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235853A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235853A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235853A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235853A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235853A2.txt> 

 FCC ADOPTS ANNUAL REPORT ON STATE OF COMPETITION IN THE WIRELESS
INDUSTRY.   The FCC adopted its Eighth Annual Report on the state of
competition in the Commercial Mobile Radio Services industry..  News
Release. Adopted:  06/26/2003. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at
(202) 418-0654  WTB. Contact Ben Freeman or Chelsea Fallon at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235838A3.txt> 
 						* * * * *

 FCC FILINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235877A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235877A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235877A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235875A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235875A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235875A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATION AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235834A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235834A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235834A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235856A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235856A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235856A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-47 Released:  06/27/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION - ACCEPTED.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235861A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235861A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/27/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION
REGION 7 (COLORADO) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING COMMITTEE
ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  03-2103).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2103A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2103A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2103A1.txt> 

 ST. LOUIS MOBILE SYSTEMS INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the
amount of $3,000 to St. Louis Mobile Systems Inc. for failing to
register its Belle antenna structure in violation of Section 17.4(a) of
the Commission's Rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
06/25/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2086).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2086A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2086A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-20

 THE BOEING COMPANY/MODIFICATION OF AUTHORITY FOR USE OF THE
1990-2025/2165-2200 MHZ AND ASSOCIATED FREQUENCY BANDS FOR A
MOBILE-SATELLITE SYSTEM.   Issued erratum to June 25, 2003 erratum
issued to correct citation errors in the Bureau order released in this
proceeding on June 24, 2003 misidentified the order as a MO&O. The order
should have been identified as an Order and Authorization. Action by:
Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau by ERRATUM.  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235874A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235874A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235874A1.txt> 

 CELLULAR SERVICE AND OTHER COMMERCIAL MOBILE RADIO SERVICES IN THE GULF
OF MEXICO.   Resolved Petitions for Reconsideration filed against the
Report and Order (Gulf Report and Order), in which the FCC modified
rules affecting cellular service in the Gulf of Mexico. Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  06/10/2003 by RECON. (FCC No. 03-130).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-130A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-130A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-130A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 24, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 120:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/