Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Forum Is Live - phones...fun...news...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:10:53 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
    [Image]                   3G Newsletter for 6th June                    [)]

    Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                          * 3G Forum Is Live -
    3G Forum Is Live - phones...fun...news                phones...fun...news
    [Image]                                               * Want 30% more
            A special 3G Newsletter to explain     [Image]EFFICIENCY ?
            about the new 3G Forum. 3G Forum is a         * Professional Zone
    world-wide forum for discussing 3G and wireless       of 3G Forum
    topics across the board. And its all FREE.            * Phone Zone of 3G
                                                          Forum
    There are two zones. One for professionals and
    one for phones. See more below

    More details

    [Image][Image][Image]                         Want 30% more EFFICIENCY ?
     [Image] Visit Tertio today by clicking on banner to find out more.

             Want 30% more EFFICIENCY when developing NEW SERVICES?

    Tertio's UNIQUE service modelling platform - Provident Service Composer
    -enables OSS changes to be made QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY when rolling out
    new voice, data and content services.

    Find out how you could reduce service development costs by 30% using
    Tertio's Provident Service Composer.

    For your FREE information pack »

    [Image][Image][Image]                      Professional Zone of 3G Forum
     [Image] This zone includes news not seen on 3G.co.uk, a company
             directory ( is your company included ? ), sections on jobs,
             test equipment and reports. And Its All FRRE.

    You can add your company details, events, press releases, jobs, products
    in fact anything releated to 3G and wireless.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                             Phone Zone of 3G Forum
     [Image] This zone is all about phones, phones and more phones :). Here
             you can see photos of all the new phones, discuss phone
             problems, and review phones.

    You can also buy GPRS and 3G phones from 3G MobileStore ( UK ONLY )

    More details »

                                 Featured Links
   * 3G Forum                    * 3G Test Equipment
   * Billing Software            * 3G Books and CDs
   * More 3G News                * Advertise On 3G.co.uk
         email: [email-masked]
         voice: +44 1633 ( 0) 897775
         web: http://www.3G.co.uk/

                                                                   Powered by
                                                            [Constant Contact]