Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 6-12-03

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:09:13 -0400

FCC AND CINGULAR WIRELESS ENTER INTO CONSENT DECREE REGARDING E911 RULES. News
Release.
News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0500 EB. Contact Lisa Fowlkes at
(202) 418-7450 or Kathy Harvey at
(202) 418-7450 or Kathy Harvey at : Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450 or Kathy Harvey
at (202) 418-7514.(202)
418-7514

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235331A1.doc

Released: 06/12/2003. WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON NPCR, INC.
D/B/A NEXTEL
PARTNERS PETITION FOR DESIGNATION AS AN ELIGIBLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER IN THE

COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA. (DA No. 03-1929). (Dkt No 96-45). WCB. Contact:
Karen Franklin at
(202) 418-7400, TTY: (202) 418-0484.

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1929A1.doc

Released: 06/12/2003. NOTICE OF FINAL MEETING OF THE PUBLIC SAFETY NATIONAL
COORDINATION
COMMITTEE. (DA No. 03-1942). WTB. Contact: Michael Wilhelm, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau, FCC and
Designated Federal Officer of the Public Safety National Coordination Committee
(202 418 0680), or by e-mail to
[email-masked]

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1942A1.doc

Released: 06/12/2003. PUBLIC SAFETY NATIONAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE SUBCOMMITTEE
MEETING NOTICE. (DA No. 03-1938). WTB. Contact: Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694,
email: [email-masked], TTY:
(202) 418-7233 or Michael J. Wilhelm at (202) 418-0680, email: [email-masked]

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1938A1.doc

IRIDIUM CONSTELLATION LLC AND IRIDIUM US LP. Modified the authorization of Iridium
Constellation, LLC and
Iridium, US LP (collectively "Iridium") to operate its "Big LEO" mobile-satellite
service (MSS) system on 2.5 megahertz of
additional spectrum for a one-month period. Action by: Deputy Chief, Satellite
Division, IB. Adopted: 06/11/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-1917). IB
 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1917A1.doc

Report No: AUC-30-52-B Released: 06/11/2003. AUCTION OF DIRECT BROADCAST SATELLITE
SERVICE
LICENSES (AUCTION NO. 52) IS POSTPONED. (DA No. 03-1926). WTB. Contact: Lisa
Stover at (202) 418-0660
 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1926A1.doc

CINGULAR WIRELESS LLC. Adopted a Consent Decree terminating an investigation into
possible violations by Cingular
Wireless LLC of the E911 Phase II rules. Action by: the Commission. Adopted:
06/06/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-129).
 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-129A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/