Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wi-Fi From The Road

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:31:54 -0400

Wi-Fi From The Road

Transaction Network Services (TNS), a provider of data communications services for
transaction-oriented applications, and outdoor Wi-Fi technology developer LinkSpot
Networks (both of Reston, Va.) are collaborating to accelerate the deployment of
hotspots at U.S. RV parks. LinkSpot, using a managed Wi-Fi service offering from
TNS' Telecom Services Division, already operates hotspots in nearly 25 RV parks in
13 states, and plans to expand to 100 parks by year's end. LinkSpot creates
park-wide Internet access by installing high-speed lines into parks and
distributing service to all camp sites via Wi-Fi technology.

http://www.TelecomWeb.com
TNS' offering allows service providers to rapidly deploy carrier-class Wi-Fi
services without the capital expense of a network buildout. It handles the
acquisition and provisioning of access equipment and provisions broadband circuits
to supply the necessary bandwidth to route data to the Internet from hotspots.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/