Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon ptt pushed back

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:08:15 -0000

Sorry to report this, but I beleive that Verizon PTT has been pushed
back until August 1st.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:12:13 -0400

And your source is-

---

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:35:36 -0000

Same people who I got the original date from.  A lot of Verizon people
hang out on alt.cellular.verizon newsgroups, and also www.howardforums.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:37:03 -0400

Re-check your info-

---

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:57:43 -0000

Do you know something I don't?  I think what is happening is a market
conflict.  These people are from all different markets and are all
saying different things.

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:01:36 -0000

I do but all I can say is re-check your sources.

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:52:39 -0400

Havaloc - let's just say that someone on this list works for Verizon and has
been testing the new PTT feature?

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: havaloc [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 1:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Verizon ptt pushed back

> > hang out on alt.cellular.verizon newsgroups, and also
www.howardforums.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=601647
84&partid=3170658> 

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1564415/rand=644275061> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

---

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:25:40 -0000

I spoke to a friend of mine who's son works in Verizon corporate and 
PTT is on schedule according to him.  There are no delays as of 5:15 
this afternoon in the Florida market. 

Mark

--- In [email-masked], "Todd Ellis" <ellistr@b...> wrote:
> From: havaloc [mailto:acm@c...] 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
073678
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmai

---

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:24 -0000

I've heard so many conflicting reports, but I'll beleive what I read
here more.

Is the latency issue taken care of?  Will it be near or as good as Nextel?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:07:13 -0400

Take a look at IPWireless:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/8305

-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG