Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3GForFree.com -- Ringtones :: Screensavers :: Games

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 02:52:45 -0400

I know the "Dawg" probably knows about this site but I did not until a kid showed
me this to night when he updated my ring tone on my Nextehell.......

This is going to cut into the multi-million dollar business model for ring tones.

Don't ask me what song he said it was "Hot".....Hmmmmmm?

http://www.3gforfree.com/phone.php

http://www.3gforfree.com/desktop.php
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

June 9, 2003

Login:

User:

Pass:

Visit 3gforfree.com from your phones browser or just enter your phone number to have a link sent to your phone.   PCS Number: No Dashes (1234567890)

Forget you password? click
here

Welcome to the relaunch of 3gforfree.com

The same great site has gotten even better.

Do you own a 3rd generation mobile phone by Sprint PCS©?
Tired of paying for content that your not satisfied with? Do you want
to use your own pictures taken by a high quality camera. Do you want to
create your own ringtones? If you answered yes to any of these questions,
then your in the right place. 3GforFree.com offers all this plus more.

Screensavers and ringtones remain free from the wireless site. Registered
users however have the ability to preview our content before downloading
it. Other benefits of registration include:

Create and upload your own ringtones

Create and upload your own screensavers

Full access to your content from your phone or PC

Preview public content

This site currently only supports Sprint PCS©
Vision enabled phones.

Check our Supported
Phones to see if your model is included. New users register
here

Home
Ringtones Screensavers
Games
Register
Contact Us
Help

Send questions or report broken links to [email-masked]