Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/24/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:28:18 -0400

Released:  06/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235719A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235719A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235719A1.txt>

 Released:  06/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Avis Mitchell
@ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235722A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235722A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235722A1.txt>

 Released:  06/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235724A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235724A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235724A1.txt>

 Released:  06/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235725A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235725A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235725A1.txt>

 AMETHYST INTERNATIONAL, INC.   Cancelled the proposed monetary forfeiture in the
amount of $10,000 issued to Amethyst International, Inc. for a violation which
caused harmful interference to the Coast Guard. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  06/20/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2032).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2032A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2032A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2032A1.txt>