Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 6/09/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:38:41 -0400

FCC FILINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202)
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235200A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235200A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235200A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235242A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235242A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235242A1.txt> 

 FCC SEEKS COMMENT ON PROGRAMMATIC AGREEMENT INTENDED TO STREAMLINE THE
REVIEW PROCESS FOR COMMUNICATION FACILITIES UNDER THE NATIONAL HISTORIC
PRESERVATION ACT.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick
at (202) 418-0654  WTB. Contact Frank Stilwell at (202) 418-1892
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235166A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235166A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235166A1.pdf>

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235166A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235166A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235166A2.txt> 
 Released:  06/09/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE PETITIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235230A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235230A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235230A1.txt> 

 MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS, INC.   Erratum correcting Paragraph 23
in Memorandum Opinion and Order released June 4, 2003. Action by:
Chief, Satellite Division/International Bureau by ERRATUM.  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235248A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235248A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235248A1.txt> 

 CUMULOUS COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION.   Denied a request that the
Commission initiate a revocation proceeding regarding Industrial/Land
Transportation Station WPLU580, Mount Veeder, California. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  06/06/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1911).  WTB

 NATIONWIDE PROGRAMMATIC AGREEMENT REGARDING THE SECTION 106 NATIONAL
HISTORIC PRESERVATION ACT REVIEW PROCESS WT DOCKET  03-128.   Requested
comment on programmatic agreement intended to streamline the review
process for communication facilities under the national historic
preservation act. (Dkt No.  03-128). Action by:  Commission. Comments
Due:  08/08/2003. Reply Comments Due:  09/08/2003. Adopted:  05/27/2003
by NPRM. (FCC No. 03-125).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A8.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A9.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A8.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A9.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A7.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A8.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-125A9.txt> 

Marquita Boozer 
Office of Media Relations 
Federal Communications Commission 
445 12th Street SW 
Washington, DC 20554 
202-418-0926

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/