Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC-06/23/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:14:37 -0400

SUMMER CONSUMER ISSUES FORUM SET FOR JULY 16 IN RENO, NV.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Dan Rumelt at (202) 418-7512  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235690A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235690A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235690A1.txt> 

SCHEDULES PUBLIC FORUM TO ANSWER QUESTIONS RELATED TO FIRST SPACE
STATION REFORM ORDER. (DA No.  03-2063).  IB. Contact:  Steven Spaeth at
(202) 418-1539
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2063A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2063A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2063A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/20/2003.  WTB ANNOUNCES "PERMIT BUT DISCLOSE" EX PARTE
STATUS ACCORDED TO PROCEEDING INVOLVING APPLICATION AND WAIVER REQUEST
OF THE CITY OF EL SEGUNDO, CA, TO OPERATE A PUBLIC SAFETY RADIO SYSTEM
USING SIX UHF PAGING CONTROL FREQUENCIES. (DA No.  03-2061).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2061A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2061A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2061A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/