Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Two Way Radio Forums

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:57:02 -0400

The Two Way Radio Directory has a NEW feature.

Two Way Radio Forums

In the Forums you can list For Sale/Buy items, discuss the industry,
manufacturers, regulation.

Check it out and leave suggestions for new categories.

Enter the forums by clicking the Forums button on the Directory front page.

Visit now at http://twowayradiodirectory.com/

==========================================
Henrik "Rik" Rasmussen
Editor: Two Way Radio Directory:
The Two Way Radio Directory has links to hundreds of industry related web
pages.
The Directory Bookstore has a great selection of radio books at good
discounts.
Visit now at http://twowayradiodirectory.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/