Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 220 MHz audit yields 40% response rate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:09:09 -0400

220 MHz audit yields 40% response rate
June 10 12:03:00, 2003

ARLINGTON, Va.-The FCC's Wireless Telecommunications Bureau has received a
40-percent response rate to its audit of licenses in the 220 MHz band, said Roger
Noel, deputy chief of the commercial wireless division of the FCC's Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. 

The audit of the 220 MHz band is the second in a series of audits being conducted
by the wireless bureau. 

Licensees will get one more chance to identify their licenses to the Federal
Communications Commission because a second round of letters will go out later this
month or early next month, said Noel. 

Noel participated on a panel at Monday's SMR Leadership Conference sponsored by
the American Mobile Telecommunications Association.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=13821

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/