Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Honolulu Seeks Radio Solution

From: "Madden, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:57:23 -0400

What co. is the project manager?  Who is the equipment vendor(s) for the
system on which work was stopped?

Tnx,
Roger
_____________

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 1:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; WFHSG
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Honolulu Seeks Radio Solution

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [fr2] Honolulu Seeks Radio Solution

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Jun/09/ln/ln01a.html

Honolulu Hawaii HI proposes to build an entirely new voice radio system,
and to convert the present combined voice/data 800 Mhz system to data
only.

The project manager completely stopped working on the project when
difficulties arose during implementation.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:42:25 -0400

Roger,

I e-mailed your questions to a few people who might know I will post what I find
out.

-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:57:02 -0400

Roger,

This Just In-

(This was the last configuration, however with all the problems their might have
been some software upgrades and equip swaps)

Agency Name: Honolulu Police Department

Technology Program Name:  CADS

Contact Name: Daniel Hanagami  

Address: Honolulu Police Department, Information Technology Division, 801 S.
Beretania Street 

City: Honolulu

State: HI 

Zip: 96813  

Telephone Number:  808-529-3125

Alternate Phone Number: N/A  

Fax Number: 808-529-3129 

E-mail Address:   [email-masked]

Home Page Address: http://www.honolulupd.org/index.html

Agency Size: Total Sworn - 1,979; Total Civilian - 500

Agency Type: County Police

Hardware Manufacturers: Compaq - Compaq Nonstop Tandem Server, DSS/UDT Server,
Open Query Server,
BI/Broker Server, Compaq Monitor CRT, and Compaq CPU 300 Series

Software Manufacturers: BI/Broker - Hummingbird; CAD Client 6.3, ATM, and Open
Query - Printrak

========================================================================

Agency Name: Honolulu Police Department

Technology Program Name:  Mobile Data Computer Project

Contact Name: Daniel Hanagami  

Address: Honolulu Police Department, Information Technology Division, 801 S.
Beretania Street 

City: Honolulu

State: HI 

Zip: 96813  

Telephone Number:  808-529-3125

Alternate Phone Number: N/A  

Fax Number: 808-529-3129 

E-mail Address:   [email-masked]

Home Page Address: http://www.honolulupd.org/index.html

Agency Size: Total Sworn - 1,979; Total Civilian - 500

Agency Type: County Police

Hardware Manufacturers: Panasonic CF-27- Laptop computer 

Software Manufacturers: PacketCluster & PacketWriter - Aether Corporation