Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/11/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:53:22 -0400

Report No: 1520 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235298A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235298A1.txt> 

Report No: 1519 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235297A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235297A1.txt> 

Report No: 1522 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235283A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235283A1.txt> 

Report No: 1521 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FLING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235282A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235282A1.txt> 

Report No: 1524 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235288A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235288A1.txt> 

Report No: 1523 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235287A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235287A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF F BLOCK LICENESE. (DA No.  03-1925).
WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1925A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1925A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1925A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/