Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Pi/4 DQPSK demodulation paper

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:50:22 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Ian Wraith 
Subject:  Pi/4 DQPSK demodulation paper

Hello All
          An academic paper on Pi/4 DQPSK modulation can be found here ..

http://wsl.stanford.edu/~ee359/doppler2.pdf

The examples are for a US digital cellular system but that and Tetra both
use the same type of modulation. This is an academic paper and the maths
gets very heavy (well for me it does) but the early pages give some good
description of this modulation and has some block diagrams of ways it
could be demodulated.

Regards

Ian

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/