Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's Top Public Information Officer (Spin Master) Arrested.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:52:52 -0400

Nextel's Top Public Information Officer (Spin Master) Arrested.

Oppps I meant ..... Iraq's Top Public Information Officer (Spin Master) Arrested.

(Are the one in the same? or did he train the Nextel people?)

BAGHDAD, Iraq, June 25 (UPI) -- The man who told fellow Iraqis they were winning
the war as Baghdad fell has been captured, The London Daily Mirror said.
Information minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf had been hiding out at a relative's
house since April watching satellite TV, which was banned under deposed leader
Saddam Hussein.

Known variously as "Baghdad Bob" or "Comical Ali," Sahaf became a comedic hero for
his televised denials of coalition progress.

He was taken without a struggle by U.S.  troops at a checkpoint in a Baghdad
suburb.
After his arrest, Sahaf implored U.S.  soldiers to save him the embarrassment of
being taken away publicly in a conspicuous armored car.

He was the last member of Saddam's Ba'ath party to abandon his post, giving his
final briefing on the morning the deposed Iraqi leader's statue was toppled in the
capital.
He was not among those in the coalition's "deck of cards" of priority fugitives.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20030625-122450-5543r.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/