Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/20/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:06:15 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235635A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235635A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235635A1.txt> 

Report No: 0080 Released:  06/20/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235639A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235639A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235639A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/20/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235613A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235613A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235613A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/20/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235614A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235614A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235614A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/20/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis A. Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235670A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235670A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235670A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/20/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235596A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235596A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER ADELSTEIN SEEKS STAY OF MEDIA OWNERSHIP DECISION.
News Release. News Media Contact: Johanna Mikes 202-418-2300  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235641A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235641A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235641A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/