Subject: [NEXTEL-1] verizon ptt update - no more differentiated product

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:46:57 -0000

I'm hearing before/near the end of June for a Verizon PTT launch
(nationwide).  Delay time is comparable to Nextel.  The private ID
will simply consist of the users 10 digit telephone number.  It will
work in all Verizon native 1X areas.

I'm also thinking that the sound quality will be much better.

Ironically enough, the first PTT phone will be a Motorola!  (v60p).
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?id=317

To follow is the Samsung A690
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?id=334

I imagine that retrofits will be available for older phones.

I don't know about you, but aren't you tired of hearing the words
"differentiated product"?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:25:31 -0400

Nextel investors are squirming. Goldman said one of his institutional guys dumped
a big block yesterday. The PTT pressure has them worried. He said two others were
trying to ride it out but they don't like vulnerability so the are looking to dump
too. Some investors were waiting  for the "Scam Plan" to bump the stock but since
the date has been pushed back many are getting out.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG