Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Networks In Motion Releases Map Messenger 2.0 for Mobile

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 03:32:30 -0400

Networks In Motion Releases Map Messenger 2.0 for Mobile
Resource Management
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-06-26

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 26, 2003--

Unique Location Calendar(TM) Feature Significantly Simplifies

Wireless Retrieval and Display of Remote GPS Tracking Data

Networks in Motion Inc. (NIM) today released Map Messenger(TM) 2.0,
the most complete Mobile Resource Management (MRM) solution
available, offering powerful Planning tools, such as blazing fast maps and
quick route planning, extensive Monitoring tools, such as customizable
tracking preferences, instant messaging, and real-time status, and a
variety of Reporting tools, including NIM's revolutionary and patent-pending
Location Calendar(TM).

Map Messenger Version 2.0, combined with the power of NIM's
AtlasTrack(TM), an advanced mobile application for GPS-enabled cell
phones, provides everything a team manager needs to effectively manage
resources and help make better business decisions.

The new Map Messenger edition features an intuitive Location
Calendar(TM) for retrieving location history "breadcrumbs" and displaying
the information in a calendar timeline as both an overview and a detailed
breakdown including Work Flow Status, Stopped vs. Moving, and
Exception Indicators. This unique approach puts the most relevant location
history at the manager's fingertips.

"Map Messenger 2.0 catapults Mobile Tracking from the slow,
click-and-wait, web-based platform to the blazing fast, real-time, Internet-
and Desktop-based solutions that utilize the power of next-generation
wireless networks and devices," said Michael Sheha, President of NIM.
"With the increasing ubiquity of wireless tracking devices today, the
software for managing and analyzing collected location data becomes the
centerpiece of a useable MRM solution. Map Messenger 2.0 has set the
bar for power and performance in a MRM application at a very competitive
price."

Map Messenger 2.0 works with NIM's AtlasTrack(TM) J2ME application on
wireless GPS handsets, including Nextel's i88s and i58sr, for retrieving
real-time GPS locations. Built-in Instant Messaging, secured by SSL
encryption, allows Map Messenger and AtlasTrack users to message
each other, and includes Send and Read confirmations.

Read the full news release at http://www.NetworksInMotion.com.

About Networks In Motion Inc.

Networks In Motion (NIM) is an innovative software company that produces
best-of-breed applications and services for Mobile Resource Management
(MRM). NIM utilizes wireless networks and GPS hardware devices to
support fleet management and mobile workforce markets. NIM sells its
products directly and through various distribution channels. NIM has
headquarters in Irvine along with its secure networked data center.

Note to Editors: Networks in Motion and its logo, Map Messenger,
AtlasTrack, and Location Calendar are trademarks of Networks in Motion
Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Publication date: 2003-06-26

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/