Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anyone for Kuwait or Iraq?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 02:32:49 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Len Kreyer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Anyone for Kuwait or Iraq?

I got this e-mail today:

Greetings.

We  are Pheye  Technologique, an  IT company  based in  Kuwait.We were
invited  to  a  tender  in   the  State  of  Kuwait  for  the  design,
construction,  erection  and   maintenance  of  three  90-meters  high
communication towers that would be used by a governmental sector.

The primary requirement  for entering the tender is  that the entering
party has to be a local  business firm with an invitation; This is our
status. From our side, we intend to subcontract a third party that has
enough qualifications  to take the entire project  (and possibly other
projects in Kuwait, the middle east, and Iraq -- in the near future --
if the relationship prospers.)

We would  like to know if your  company can handle such  a task before
submitting our proposal for the tendering committee. If you would like
more information, please contact: [email-masked].

Thanks,
A.S.A. Alothman
Pheye Technologique, GT&C
http://www.pheye.net

If anyone is interested you may contact them direct.  I'm not going!

Len Kreyer
SKYWAVE TOWER
W 7817 Hwy. 60
Arlington, WI  53911
(608)635-7635 Office
(608)576-7635 Cell
[email-masked]
www.skywavetower.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/