Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Nationwide DC #'s requested...

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:18:02 -0700

On our monthly AR (Authorized Representative) call, we discussed Nationwide 
DC to a small extent. I volunteered (SUCKER!!) to obtain a list of Names / 
ID's across the coast so once Nationwide DC rolls out, you can demo a 
two-way call to someone clear across the US. Now this would be more 
beneficial to dealers, so I don't expect to see many end users e-mailing 
me, but  feel free if you don't mind helping out a dealer.

Basically, you're willing to receive two-way alerts / Direct Connects from 
across the US. They'd probably be something like "This is Evan in 
California. How do I sound?" in which you'd say "This is Bob in New York! 
You sound crystal clear!"
If you have any restrictions, i.e. "No calls before 7AM Pacific or after 9 
PM Pacific..." please let me know.

I'm available 24/7 (my phone goes off when I go to sleep), 116*7702*5, 
based in Sunnyvale, California.

Thanks.

Oh, and feel free to e-mail me privately, or here on the list.

Can't wait - 11 more days! :)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/