Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Why guy's like Hummers!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:57:21 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: John Henry <[email-masked]>
Subject: Why guy's like Hummers!

http://www.local6.com/print/2272794/detail.html?use=print
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

local6.com

Business Owner Chases, Runs Over Robbery Suspects In Hummer

Two Suspects In Critical Condition

POSTED: 1:56 p.m. EDT June 16, 2003

UPDATED: 10:52 p.m. EDT June 16, 2003

A business owner in Phoenix, Arizona took matters into his own hands after
a group of men robbed his business, according to a Local 6 News report.

SURVEY

Should a business owner who ran over a group of robbery suspects in his Hummer face charges?

Yes

No

Not Sure

Results
|
Disclaimer

Police say three armed suspects walked into the Mr. Insurance building in Phoenix and
demanded money. A fourth suspect was in the getaway car, according to the report.

Investigators said after the suspects left with the store's money, the co-owner jumped into
his Hummer and chased after the suspects.

Police said that the man, identified only as Peter, followed the suspects through a neighborhood and
eventually caught up with them. He then rolled his Hummer over their car.

Two of the suspects were taken to the hospital in critical condition.

The two other suspects managed to get away but police later caught them as well.

It is not known if Peter will face charges.

Copyright 2003 by Local6.com.
All rights reserved. This material may
not be published, broadcast, rewritten
or redistributed.