Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/26/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:13:38 -0400

FCC PROPOSES CHANGES IN THE COMMISSION'S RULES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING
HUMAN EXPOSURE TO RADIOFREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY.  News Release.
(Dkt No 03-137). News Media Contact: Bruce Romano at (202) 418-2470
OET. Contact Robert Cleveland (202) 418-2422
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235835A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235835A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235835A1.txt> 

Report No: 358 Released:  06/26/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235767A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235767A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235767A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/26/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235765A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235765A1.txt> 

 KEY NOTE ADDRESS FCC COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY, DAVIS WRIGHT
TREMAINE "CONSUMER PROTECTION 2003: A PRIMER FOR TELECOM COMPANIES",
WASHINGTON, D.C., TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2003.  CMMR.  (As Prepared for
Delivery)
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235826A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235826A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235826A1.txt> 
 BRIAN N. BLOOM.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $10,000
to Brian N. Bloom for operating a radio station in Orlando, Florida on
the frequency 93.9 MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  06/24/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA
No. 03-2068).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2068A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2068A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2068A1.txt> 

 PROPOSED CHANGES IN THE COMMISSION'S RULES REGARDING HUMAN EXPOSURE TO
RADIOFREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS.   Proposed to amend Parts 1 and 2
of the rules relating to the compliance of FCC-regulated transmitters
and facilities with our guidelines for human exposure to radiofrequency
(RF) energy. (Dkt No.  03-137). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
06/12/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No. 03-132).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A2.txt> 

 BOEING APPLICATION FOR MODIFICATION OF 2 GHZ LICENSE AND MILESTONE
SHOWING.   Issued an Erratum to Order & Authorization, DA 03-2073
released June 24, 2003 to correct two incomplete citations by ERRATUM.
IB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235807A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235807A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235807A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/