Subject: [NEXTEL-1] POLL- The CTIA-Backed Interference Proposal Leads The Way

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:38:30 -0400

Tell Us What You Think 

What's the best way to manage 800 MHz interference?

1) The Nextel-backed proposal

2) The CTIA-backed proposal

3) Technical solutions

3) Procedural changes

Vote here: http://rcrnews.com/

See current results here:

As of 6/16/03:

Poll results 

23.62%
The Nextel-backed proposal

71.65%
The CTIA-backed proposal

4.72%
Technical solutions

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/poll.pl

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/