Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Applications for the Motorola conventional portables

From: "Maxim Zubrilov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:03:30 -0000

Dear Sirs,

Our company working now with some projects for security companies and 
our local police departments.
We would like ask you to kindly inform us if you know companies, who 
can develop or supply followiong applications for the Motorola 
conventional portable radios:

- remote personnel monitoring (automatic and manual monitoring of 
persons being in danger at lone workplaces)

- sensors for man down and motion alert

- application consists of an option board and a hand-held scanner, 
similar to aarcode reader, for receiving data from a magnetic data 
strip and transmitting this data  
  via radio to a control center.

- any other sensors or application available for Motorola 
conventional portables 
  
Best regards -

Maxim Zubrilov
Sourcing & Purchasing Dept.

RC&C Ltd. (Firma RKK),
Ul. Serafimovicha, 2
Moscow, 109072
RUSSIA
Phone (+7 095) 959-0995, 959-0946
FAX (+7 095) 959-2980
e-mail addresses: [email-masked];
                                 [email-masked];
                                 [email-masked];

 WEB page:  http://www.rkk.ru

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/