Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NOTICE OF CANCELLATION TO CERTAIN LICENSEES IN THE 220 - 222 MHZ BAND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:16:31 -0400

FCC News

Released: 06/30/2003 

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU TO
MAIL ITS SECOND LICENSE AUDIT LETTER AND
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION TO CERTAIN LICENSEES IN THE 220 - 222 MHZ BAND. (DA No.
03-2100)

Licensees Must Respond by August 7, 2003 
WTB Contact: Denise Walter at (202) 418-0620

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2100A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2100A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2100A1.txt

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 01:13:51 -0000

They really should do the right thing and give the band back to the 
ham radio operators.  It's obvious that it's not popular with the SMR 
operators.

Mark

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:39:42 -0400

I wish they had given it back before companies started making equipment with new
band splits.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG