Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Visit Motorola at JavaOne 2003

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:29:42 -0400

You are receiving this message because you are a member of the
Motorola MOTOCODER Developer Program. If you would no longer wish to
receive updates and information from MOTOCODER, please follow the
'unsubscribe' link at the end of this message.

         It’s no secret that Motorola is passionate about Java™
         technology. Make the most of your visit to JavaOneSM by:

            Experiencing the latest Motorola Java-technology-enabled
         devices
            Reviewing our compelling Java device plans
            Attending our informative speaker sessions

            Understanding the benefits of our world-class Developer
         Program

                          Come. See. Listen. Learn.

                Visit Motorola at JavaOne 2003 at booth # 839.

         For more information, visit java.sun.com to learn more.

(c) 2003 Motorola, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/