Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Deemed More Dangerous Than Winston Cigarettes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:31:20 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Nextel Deemed More Dangerous Than Winston Cigarettes

>From the Daily Probe: http://www.dailyprobe.com/

Nextel Deemed More Dangerous Than Winston Cigarettes

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (DPI) - With Nextel taking over the NASCAR sponsorship
from Winston after 32 years, the number of accidents during races is
expected to increase. "Every one of us is used to smoking while racing,"
said driver Sterlin Marlin. "But using these stupid cell phones, there's
bound to be more accidents, just like in regular street driving."
Drivers were also concerned that pit strategy will change as drivers try
to find areas where their phones won't cut out.

(Reported by Jeff Rabinowitz)

(This is from a satire site so don't launch off on it. Just for
amusement only)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:06:39 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> From: Jack Daniel <JackDaniel@R...>

Thanks for a good laugh.