Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sprint, inCode Telecom Provide Indoor Wireless Coverage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 05:03:22 -0400

Jack, get your boots out I think we are about to step in some deep B********
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sprint, inCode Telecom Provide Indoor Wireless Coverage

Sprint and inCode Telecom partnered to provide carriers with a toolkit designed
to stop spotty indoor wireless coverage for corporate clients. The new service,
inReach(R), will allow continuous wireless coverage inside buildings and across
coprorate campuses
==================================================================================

Sprint North Supply Working With inCode to Connect Corporate Campuses With
Indoor Cellular/PCS and Wi-Fi Networks

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Sprint (NYSE: FON, PCS) and
inCode Telecom, a leading wireless business and technology consulting firm,
have teamed to rollout a robust toolkit designed to help carriers stop spotty
indoor coverage for corporate clients.  The new service offering, inReach(R),
will be provided through inCode and Sprint North Supply, the corporation's
infrastructure and logistics arm.

In-building coverage, long a secondary priority in network build outs, has
surfaced as an increasingly important priority with many large enterprises,
particularly as more data applications are being driven over wireless
networks.  Sprint North Supply and inCode now offer carriers a comprehensive
solution offering that includes: strategic and technical assessments; RF
design and architecture; product/vendor selection; materials management;
project management; system integration and installation; leasing and
maintenance.

"Corporate customers are demanding in-building coverage, and most carriers
are answering the call," said John Donovan, CEO of inCode.  "inReach provides
carriers tools to deliver continuous coverage-from inside individual office
buildings to across corporate campuses.  Carriers can deliver corporations
complete service that will drive demand for voice and data to increase
revenue."

The in-building toolkit will not only aid carriers with coverage, it will
also provide large enterprises with a turnkey option for WLANs, an area of
great interest but also one with a great number of deployment questions.
"The success of a WLAN or in-building cellular deployment is decided
before the first access point is installed," said Dennis Huber, president,
Sprint North Supply.  "Without skilled engineering and project management on
the front-end, the project has a high probability for delays, complications,
and, of course, cost over-runs. Our solutions help ensure a project's success
and we believe sets a new standard for wireless enterprise deployments."

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/06-03-2003/0001957970&EDATE=
-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/