Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC acts on Cingular

From: Woody Glover <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:41:28 -0400

FCC action today:

CINGULAR WIRELESS LLC. Adopted a Consent Decree terminating an investigation
into possible violations by Cingular Wireless LLC of the E911 Phase II
rules. Action by: the Commission. Adopted: 06/06/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No.
03-129). EB FCC-03-129A1.doc
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-129A1.doc>
FCC-03-129A1.pdf
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-129A1.pdf>
FCC-03-129A1.txt
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-129A1.txt
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-129A1.txt> 

   ~~ Woody ~~ 

Woody Glover

Director, Public Safety Foundation of America
APCO International 
351 N Williamson Blvd 
Daytona Beach, FL  32114 

386-944-2422 
[email-masked]