Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/16/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:12:07 -0400

Report No: 2610 Released:  06/16/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235406A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235406A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmat

 Released:  06/16/2003.  FCC ANNOUNCES IMPROVEMENTS TO THE ELECTRONIC
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EDOCS).  OMD. Contact:  EDOCS problems:
email:  [email-masked] or Sheryl Segal at (202) 418-0234
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235393A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235393A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235393A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2003.  WIRELESS COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
NPCR, INC. D/B/A NEXTEL PARTNERS PETITION FOR DESIGNATION AS AN ELIGIBLE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER IN CERTAIN RURAL AND NON-RURAL SERVICE AREAS
IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA. (DA No.  03-1959). (Dkt No 96-45).  WCB.
Contact:  Andy Firth at (202) 418-2694, TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1959A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1959A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1959A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU REGION 25
(MONTANA) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES SECOND MEETING.
(DA No.  03-1973).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1973A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1973A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1973A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2003.  COMMENT SOUGHT ON PETITION FOR RULEMAKING ON
COMPLIANCE BY CARRIERS WITH RELEVANT STATUTORY PROVISIONS ON DISCLOSURE
OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION IN 911 EMERGENCIES. (DA No.  03-1952). (Dkt No
RM-10715). Comments Due:  08/15/2003. Reply Comments Due:  09/15/2003.
WTB. Contact:  Barbara Reideler or Jared Carlson at (202) 418-1310, TTY:
(202) 418-1169
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1952A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1952A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1952A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU CLARIFIES
PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO LICENSE RENEWAL ONLY PROCESS. (DA No.
03-1974).  WTB. Contact:  Licensing and Technical Analysis Branch: (717)
338-2646 or 1-888-CALLFCC (225-5322) choose option #2 or (717) 338-2888
for questions about application matters.  email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1974A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1974A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1974A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2003.  NEW GIS MAPPING AVAILABLE FOR THE UNIVERSAL
LICENSING SYSTEM LICENSE SEARCH. (DA No.  03-1961).  WTB. Contact:  FCC
Technical Support Hotline: (202) 414-1250,  TTY: (202) 414-1255), email:
[email-masked], ULS Licensing Support and Forms: 1-888-CALLFCC
(225-5322) select option #2, (717) 338-2888, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1961A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1961A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1961A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2003.  NEW CHECK ERRORS FEATURE AVAILABLE IN THE
UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM. (DA No.  03-1962).  WTB. Contact:  FCC
Technical Support Hotline: (202) 414-1250, TTY: (202) 414-1255),  email:
[email-masked], ULS Licensing Support and Forms Information:
1-888-CALLFCC (225-5322) and select option #2, (717) 338-2888, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1962A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1962A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1962A1.txt> 

 REQUEST FOR A LIMITED AND TEMPORARY RULE WAIVER BY SPRINT CORPORATION.
Granted Sprint Spectrum, L.P., d/b/a Sprint PCS (Sprint) a partial
waiver and extension of an Enhanced 911 (E911) Phase II deadline. (Dkt
No.  94-102). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/12/2003 by ORDER.
(FCC No. 03-133).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-133A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-133A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-133A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ON THE INTRODUCTION OF THE
FCC REAUTHORIZATION ACT OF 2003.  News Release. News Media Contact:
David Fiske 202-418-0513 or Richard Diamond 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235383A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235383A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235383A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/