Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon PTT Flash Presentation

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:51:16 -0000

This looks like a legitimate flash presentation for Verizon's PTT.

http://www.gonycom.com/v60p.asp

click on 'Online Demo'

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:44:17 -0400

Hmmmm.

Alarm bells going off in the back of my folically impaired head.  A Motorola
product for Verizon's PTT?  OK.so the chips are fully distributed across the
table.move some from Nextel, push them across to Verizon.and still have
receivers lacking about $7 of raw parts that would alleviate public safety
interference, but charge $150 for depot repair to install aforementioned
parts.blackjack.

Hey, we work with Motorola stuff too, but oh my.  Reminds me of the days
that every good police chief had a Quasar color television in his living
room (a former Motorola company).  

Alan D, you need a new Borg recording.

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: havaloc [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon PTT Flash Presentation

click on 'Online Demo'

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:11:07 -0400

Hartsfield Airport got a $65.00 Quote for lots of 100.