Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Coast to Coast NEXTEL Direct Connect Tonight

From: Cormier Chris-ACC125 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:05:46 -0500

Same from Nor-Cal (San Jose)

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Platt [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Coast to Coast NEXTEL Direct Connect Tonight

At 10:50 AM 06/02/2003, you wrote:

>West Virginia here, feel free to try to direct connect with me anytime for 
>testing.

User not reachable A5 from California.

Evan 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:07:45 EDT

The NYC Area 172, 173, 175 WILL BE ABLE TO USE NATIONWIDE DIRECT CONNECT JUNE 
9

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:50:39 EDT

Nextel Direct Connect is working North South we checked with sevral people 
today and one of our buddies is a Nextel engineer and we confirmed with him ther 
is a soft roll out going on