Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FS: Motorola R-2660C Ident Test Sets]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:16:34 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: RF IMAGE <[email-masked]>
Subject: FS: Motorola R-2660C Ident Test Sets

Hello to all
From: Paul M Zeppa

We have for sale [5] Motorola R-2660C Ident Test sets, These units are
just back
from Motorola Service Center, Calibration is 5-25-03, Units have front
covers,
ant, power cord,manual, 6 Month Warranty and a 5 day ROR

Asking each $18,500.00 each
New cost over $32k each

If interested give me a call at 1-800-251-8911 or Email me at
[email-masked]

Regards

Paul M Zeppa
RF IMAGING AND COMM
1-800-251-8911
http://www.rfimage.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/