Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel-1 Roundtable-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:58:05 -0400

Nextel-1 Roundtable-

Sorry for the late notification people the Nextel-1 roundtable has been moved from
8:30 am to 9:00 am tomorrow to accommodate Motorola's Engineers schedule. A
Continental breakfast will be severed so get there early. Again, this is a
hard-core iDEN event not for the politically correct.

Marcel

http://www.supercomm2003.com/indexa.cfm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:16:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2003 11:03:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> A
> Continental breakfast will be served so get there early. 

Oh my!  I hate it when the sever the breakfast!

AST