Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Fed Cuts Rates One-Quarter Point

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:51:28 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Fed Cuts Rates One-Quarter P

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

June 25, 2003

The Federal Reserve cut short-term interest rates by a quarter point to the
lowest level since the Eisenhower administration and said it will do
whatever it takes to stimulate the economy and stave off deflation.
Policy makers, who voted 11-1 in favor of the quarter-point cut, signaled
they will keep interest rates low even though they expect the economy to
gain steam in coming months.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB105656203224162000,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/