Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC proposes digital facelift for national alert system

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:12:40 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Chuck Lare <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [municable] FCC proposes digital facelift for national alert system

As a communications consultant to municipalities, schools, etc. I am
keeping current sources for technology funding, e.g.:
http://www.lareassoc.com/fundingsourcessprivate/

I am now searching for the source and conditions for the current and
planned Homeland Security funding available to municipalities, school,
Emergency Operation Centers, Life Safety, Fire, Rescue, etc.

Can you suggest references where I can find this information?

Neil Lehto wrote:

> http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techinnovations/2003-05-28-emergency_x.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/