Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] June 19th

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:55:10 -0400

Lawyers!

  : )

Thanks,

Rik

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:24:16 EDT
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] June 19th

In a message dated 6/19/2003 2:13:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> 1948
> I was created. It is my birthday.

Some would argue that you were actually "created" in late 1947.  However, 
rather than arguing a technicality, I wish you a very happy B-day.

Alan T.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/