Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City Of Baltimore

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:55:32 -0400

Interesting-

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Gill Lineberry" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [WFHSG] City Of Baltimore

About a week ago the city of baltimore filed a brief with the fcc 
regarding the consensus plan.  The chair of the NPSTC, National 
PUblic Safety Telecommunications Council, drafted a response.  These 
two documents havn't had wide dissemination, but an interesting turn 
has developed.  A search of the FCC database for the license for the 
Baltimore systems only reveals an expired 800 mhz system.  I would 
think an agency would make sure it was operating legally before 
filing comments.  Time for the FCC to take action against City of 
Baltimore.   Gill

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Lindsay C. Blanton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:54:48 -0500

Very interesting:

Here is the license:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=1301142

Lindsay

------------------------------------------
Lindsay C. Blanton III
The Trunked Radio Information Homepage
http://www.trunkedradio.net
PGP Public Key: http://www.lcblanton.com/lblanton.asc

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:56 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City Of Baltimore
> 
> 
> Interesting-
> 
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:49:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/2003 2:37:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> But then I’d be trampling on the licensed attorneys in here, let alone a 
> good friend who practically lives in Baltimore

Tomorrow morning we play our annual game (whether permitting) in Camden 
Yards.......

Born in Baltimore Attorney

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:52:45 EDT

Todd - to answer your questions: (1) the City knows that the license is 
expired; (2) the system is operational; and (3) since its NPSPAC frequencies, and 
therefore part of the Regional Plan, it won't be a problem to get a new license 
(although they are subject to fine for the period of unauthorized operation).

Alan T.