Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Orange inviting them to "muck about" with picture messaging

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:51:19 -0400

From the Media Guardian
http://media.guardian.co.uk/mediaguardian/story/0,7558,978067,00.html

A new kind of phone sex

Richard Wray
Monday June 16, 2003
The Guardian

Anyone who has been to the cinema over the past six months will probably
have seen an advert from mobile phone operator Orange inviting them to
"muck
about" with picture messaging. The question now being asked by phone
companies is: how mucky are those pictures actually going to be, and what
is
going to happen when they breach the bounds of what is acceptable?

[snipped for brevity]

.................

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/