Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC: Proposed Changes Regarding Human Exposure to RF Fields

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:00:33 -0400

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:21:31 -0400
Daily Digest 
Vol. 22 No. 122

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 					NEWS RELEASE

 FCC PROPOSES CHANGES IN THE COMMISSION'S RULES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING
HUMAN EXPOSURE TO RADIOFREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY.  News Release.
([ET] Dkt No 03-137). News Media Contact: Bruce Romano at (202) 418-2470
OET. Contact Robert Cleveland (202) 418-2422
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235835A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235835A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235835A1.txt> 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 					TEXT

 PROPOSED CHANGES IN THE COMMISSION'S RULES REGARDING HUMAN EXPOSURE TO
RADIOFREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS.   Proposed to amend Parts 1 and 2
of the rules relating to the compliance of FCC-regulated transmitters
and facilities with our guidelines for human exposure to radiofrequency
(RF) energy. ([ET] Dkt No.  03-137). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
06/12/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No. 03-132).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-132A2.txt> 

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/