Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Coast to Coast NEXTEL Direct Connect Tonight

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 02:13:44 -0000

Well I haven't seen the official announcement yet, but this evening 
my wife and her sister did a direct connect from Florida to 
California.  The home systems for both phones are in Florida.

Set up time was quick and there was no noticeable latency as the 
conversation flowed back and forth like both users were local to each 
other.

If I have time tomorrow I'll try to get her on a landline and test 
the initial set-up time between the phones.

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:21:20 -0400

It has been up for a while. Which reminds I need to publish the results from our
Fl-Ca DC test.

---

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:25:41 -0000

Please do...it would be interesting to see results as schedules 
didn't mesh yesterday and I wasn't able to coordinate what I had 
planned.

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:12:20 -0700

>didn't mesh yesterday and I wasn't able to coordinate what I had

I'm still waiting to talk to anyone outside California.. So far all tests 
have failed. 116*7702*5. Anyone in Florida or east coast, ring me up! :)

Evan

---

From: "Roger Workman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:50:50 -0400

West Virginia here, feel free to try to direct connect with me anytime
for testing.

Roger Workman
Fax: 304.399.0046
PCS: 304.417.1268
ICQ: 4447584
Direct Connect: 189*59*21992
 
This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Platt [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Coast to Coast NEXTEL Direct Connect Tonight
 
>didn't mesh yesterday and I wasn't able to coordinate what I had

I'm still waiting to talk to anyone outside California.. So far all
tests 
have failed. 116*7702*5. Anyone in Florida or east coast, ring me up! :)

Evan 

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707
367802:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/aut
oredir?camp=556&lineid=3179269∝=egroupweb&pos=HM> 

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=431022311> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:52:53 -0700

At 10:50 AM 06/02/2003, you wrote:

>West Virginia here, feel free to try to direct connect with me anytime for 
>testing.

User not reachable A5 from California.

Evan

---

From: "blsisneroz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:18:01 -0000

> have failed. 116*7702*5. Anyone in Florida or east coast, ring me 
up! :)

I tried to reach you from New Hampshire, but it gave me a C2 error??

---

From: Eric Budinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

im about to give up on nextel! I can't direct connect
with anyone else unless they are 173 or 175. 1 more
month and I am tossing it in the trash. I see the
commercial on tv but no date!!

--- blsisneroz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > I'm still waiting to talk to anyone outside
> California.. So far 
> all tests 
> > have failed. 116*7702*5. Anyone in Florida or east
> coast, ring me 
> up! :)
> > 
> > Evan
> 
> 
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> 
>  
> 

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
http://calendar.yahoo.com

---

From: daniel otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

I was in tampa, florida thurday may 29 and try the two-way to NY and it was dead...I think it was a c2 or something like that on the display...
Life is a Comedy for those who Think and Tragedy for those who Feel
danny

Mark <[email-masked]> wrote:
Well I haven't seen the official announcement yet, but this evening 
my wife and her sister did a direct connect from Florida to 
California.  The home systems for both phones are in Florida.

Mark

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

Life is a Comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel!  :)  :(  @>}~

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:54:57 -0700

>commercial on tv but no date!!

Ok... and you are located where?

Give me a location, I'll give you a date.

Evan

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:51:07 -0500

Eric:

Why don't you try checking the website and see what it says there and then you won't get so worked up about something that is not supposed to be working not working.

Michael

---

From: Eric Budinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

New Jersey. Northern Portion. Morris/Sussex county

---

From: "Brian Dobkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:44:13 -0400

c2 from west central fl

---

From: "Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:58:51 -0000

Reminder: Rolling Launch Schedule - subject to change.

June 2, LAUNCHED!   

 New England, Florida (does not include Panhandle), Southern

California/Southern Nevada  

 June 9  

  New York/New Jersey/Connecticut, Baltimore/Washington

DC/Virginia/Maryland, Pacific Northwest (Washington/Oregon) 

June 16 

 Northern California (Central Valley/Greater Bay), Northern Nevada,

Georgia (does not include Coastal Area), Florida (Panhandle), Alabama 

July 2003

Chicago/Illinois/Wisconsin, Michigan/Indiana, Texas/Oklahoma, 
Arizona/New

Mexico/El Paso, Kansas/Missouri/Iowa/Nebraska/S. Dakota, New

Orleans/Louisiana/Mississippi, Minnesota/N. Dakota, Central

PA/Philadelphia/Delaware 

August 2003

Ohio/WPA, North Carolina/South Carolina/Georgia (Coastal Area),

Colorado/Utah/Idaho, Tennessee/Arkansas, Syracuse, Hawaii  

--- In [email-masked], Eric Budinger <res5cue@y...> wrote:
> --- Evan Platt <eplatt@3...> wrote:

---

From: Ed Mick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

How about 847?

> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/