Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications (NASDAQ: NXTL): Market Underperform

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:47:08 -0400

Capital Research Group
Announces Investment Opinion:
Averages Diverge Paths!

June 25, 2003 8:56am

WESTON, FL, Jun. 25, 2003 /MARKET WIRE/ -- Watch Worldwide Holdings Corporation
(OTC BB:
WWDH). WWDH is new to CRG, and just announced great news! Watch this stock...it
could be a huge
gainer in near-term trading as market participants take notice! Other stock market
standouts include:
Nextel Communications (NASDAQ: NXTL): Market Underperform
<SNIP>

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR200306252800.1_8cd7000ca53d79c2

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/