Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Push-To-Talk Recap-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:32:57 -0400

Verizon's PTT Demo-

http://www.gonycom.com/v60p.asp

******************************************************************************

Verizon's PTT Phones-

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?id=334

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?id=317

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?id=244

******************************************************************************

PTT-Roll Out Carrier Comparison 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/8030

******************************************************************************

IPWireless Platform Enables Voice and Push-to-Talk- With network latencies to 45
milliseconds

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/8304

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/