Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners Goes To Fruitville

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 03:40:19 -0400

Nextel to open store on Fruitville Pike
Source: Intelligencer Journal
Publication date: 2003-06-25
Arrival time: 2003-06-26

Nextel Partners on Friday will open its first retail store in the region -- at
2046 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster -- with a grand opening ceremony
scheduled for noon.

The store is one of 40 Nextel expects to open this year throughout the
United States.

Customers will be able to view a dozen or so Nextel phones and sample
features such as its long-range digital walkie-talkie, digital cellular and text
and numeric messaging. The store is almost completely wireless, with
only cellular phones for communication and computers that operate from a
wireless local area network.

To celebrate Friday's opening, the company said it has donated four
wireless phones and free service for a year to Southern Manheim
Township Fire Co.

Publication date: 2003-06-25
http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=39759029&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/