Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Latest 800 Interference Report Cobb County DPS -UPDATE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:15:23 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject:Latest 800 Interference Report Cobb County DPS -UPDATE
To: <P39t

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at: 
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined_002.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------

June 30, 2003

Location City:....................... Marietta
       County:....................... Cobb County
        State:....................... Georgia
Agency Name:......................... Cobb County Dept of Public Safety
Type of service:..................... All
Service coverage area:............... County
Population estimate:................. 650,000+
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... analog trunked voice and seperate
data
Band:................................ 806-821  821-824  
Identified interference:............. Cell tower
Interference been reported to:....... APCO  Commercial Provider
Has interference been resolved:...... 
If, how:
I applaud the rapid response of both Nexteland Verizon.  Verizon
wireless had some malfunctioning equipment.   When it was replaced the
interference went away.  Nextel was going to evaluate the site for any
interference  and advise on any action taken.

Descriptive Narrative

Technical Contact Name:.............. Tracy Roberts
Technical Contact Title:............. Radio System Manager 
Agency:.............................. Cobb County DPS 
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/