Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/19/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:34:00 -0400

NEW FCC WEB SITE HIGHLIGHTS TECHNOLOGICAL HISTORY OF TELEVISION.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OMR. Contact Karen Wheeless
at (202) 418-2910 or Renee Licht at (202) 418-2604
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235548A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235548A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235548A1.txt> 0A1.txt>

Released:  06/19/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235545A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235545A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235545A1.txt>

Released:  06/19/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDING ( 1 OF 3 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235501A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235501A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235501A1.txt>

Released:  06/19/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS  ( 2 OF 3  ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara
P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235539A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235539A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235539A1.txt>

Released:  06/19/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB. Contact:
(202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235595A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235595A1.txt>

Released:  06/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION 26
(NEBRASKA) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES SECOND MEETING. (DA No.
03-2031).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2031A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2031A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2031A1.txt>

Released:  06/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO
TRANSFER CONTROL OF 218-219 MHZ SERVICE LICENSES. (DA No.  03-1997).  WTB.
Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1997A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1997A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1997A1.txt>

Released:  06/18/2003.  LOWER 700 MHZ BAND AUCTION CLOSES. (DA No.  03-1978)
Winning Bidders Announced.  WTB. Contact:  FCC Technical Support Line: (202)
414-1250. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A8.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A8.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A7.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1978A8.txt>