Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Catalyst Introduces IP LinkT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:26:57 -0400

Catalyst Introduces IP LinkT

Catalyst Communications Technologies, a leading provider of radio over IP
solutions to the mobile radio marketplace, has introduced a next generation
technology for solving Homeland Security, coordinated, and tactical
interoperability problems experienced by our nation's first responders.

 IP LinkT allows participants to create spheres of interoperability for
communications between disparate radio systems, frequencies and
manufacturers, by using existing, in-place networks and simple personal
computers with Catalyst IP LinkT software to patch these radios together and
provide radio voice interoperability. These interoperable networks are
immune to distance limitations, can be established and dissolved easily and
quickly, and offer total control and rights to each of the participants.

For more details, visit http://www.catcomtec.com/products/iplink

Catalyst has also prepared a technology White Paper on IP network-based
interoperability solutions for todays mobile radio systems:
http://www.catcomtec.com/products/iplink/Interoperability%20White%20Paper.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/