Subject: [NEXTEL-1] You have GOT to be kidding. From TelecommNow

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:43:58 -0400

<http://www.commnow.com/tnHome.asp> XO Offers To Acquire Global Crossing

Top

Summary

XO Communications, announced that it has made an offer to acquire all of the
assets of Global Crossing Holdings and Global Crossing, collectively for
consideration of over USD 700 million, thereby increasing the proceeds
available to Global Crossing creditors by over USD 100 million versus the
current bid by Singapore Technologies Telemedia. See www.fastNetworkNOW.com
<http://www.fastnetworknow.com/>  for additional details.

First Global Crossing decimates good, profitable companies like the largest
then-private telco, Rochester Telephone.  Now our old buddies at XO are
getting their hands onto these fellas?  

Todd Ellis

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:56:03 -0400

Geeezzzze......I know one broke company company buying another broke company!
And the kicker is global use to own (or part of it) XO

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/