Subject: [NEXTEL-1] "The Spectrum Needs of Our Nation's First Responders."

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:02:04 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Telecom Hearing Time Change

The starting time of the Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee
hearing scheduled for Wednesday, June 11, 2003, in 2322 Rayburn House Office
Building has been changed.  The hearing will now begin at 11:00 a.m.  This
hearing is entitled "The Spectrum Needs of Our Nation's First Responders." 

For the lastest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/06112003hearing951/hearing.htm 

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

You are currently subscribed to commerce_news3 as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/