Subject: [NEXTEL-1] HITEC 2003 Conference And Product Preview

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 02:02:56 -0400

HITEC 2003 Conference And Product Preview

June 5, 2003 2:01pm

This year's HITEC, which takes place at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center,
New Orleans, Louisiana,
June 23-26, will host more than 5,500 attendees. More than 600 vendor booths will
showcase the latest in
hospitality technology.

<SNIP>

Telecommunications

Metromedia Software showcases 2-way Nextel Paging units in which text paging is
available via the Web
using SNPP protocol. Users can open and close any task by the Nextel phone. A
reminder page is sent to
the employee if a guest-related task is not completed within 15 minutes. If the
task continues incomplete,
an escalated page goes to a supervisor who can reassign to another employee.

www.metromediasoftware.com

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR200306061180.3_10ad0018370c08ea

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/