Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Bubbling Barry West On Radio Frequency planning to ol from ComOpt

From: Bill McLain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:09:42 -0500

Ditto here.  Likely not as often, but every 2 - 3 months Nextel has a active
channel right on top of one of ours raising havoc!!!  Like you said, this
last time it was about 2 miles away from our site, on a mall roof-top spot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul J. Zawada [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Bubbling Barry West On Radio Frequency planning
tool from ComOpt

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:34:41 -0400

I saw the  Radio Frequency planning tool from ComOpt at CTIA. The tool was
originally created for a true "Cellular" network, It makes quite liberal
assumptions that are not found in the SMR world. The system is almost fully
automated and spits out system parameters in and excel spread sheet form. The
local Eng creates a software load  based on the excel sheet with  little parameter
verification. The tool crunches reuse numbers so tight that there is no room for
error. That is how nextel achieves it's so-called "Capacity Enhancement". Once
again Bubbling Barry does it again! -Not! Nextel's Wizard was a much better tool.

Hey Barry How's that "Consensual" plan going? Ba-Wah!