Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Now that NASCAR & Nextel are Kissyface, Where's Waldo (ie. Motorola)???

From: "sparkie_rf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:46:26 -0000

Motorola makes all the radios used by NASCAR teams and is the 
Official Communication Equipment provider.

So inquirying minds want to know what role is/may MOT play wrt to 
this NASCAR deal???

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:53:51 -0400

Good question-
I fwd you message to S-burg. Lets what Motorola has to say.

---

From: "Paul Holliday" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:39:36 -0400

Let's hope that they do not try & use Nexhells to talk from the spotters to
the drivers. By the time the driver gets the message due to the delay the
car will be in the next turn.
----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Now that NASCAR & Nextel are Kissyface, Where's
Waldo (ie. Motorola)???