Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BUSINESS ALERT: Martha Stewart Is Indicted

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:31:37 -0400

Oh No not Martha!
I'm devastated- I will be throwing out my Martha bed sheets tonight!

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: BUSINESS ALERT: Martha Stewart Is Indicted

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

June 4, 2003

Martha Stewart was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury in connection
with her sale of shares of ImClone Systems Inc. in late 2001. A nine-count
indictment was returned against the founder of Martha Stewart Living
Omnimedia Inc. and her stockbroker, Peter Bacanovic, according to a
spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB105473045227104600,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:00:45 -0500

>I'm devastated- I will be throwing out my Martha bed sheets tonight!
I'm predicting that Martha will prevail (after spending all her wealth 
defending herself in court). A hollow victory?

-rick

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:44:56 -0400

Ok you convinced me I will keep the sheets, but the ginger leaves must go.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG