Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF 218-219 MHz SERVICE LICENSES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:53:37 -0400

Released: June 19, 2003

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF 218-219
MHz SERVICE LICENSES

Pursuant to Section 310(d) of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 310(d), and
Section 0.331 of the Commission's rules, 47 C.F.R. § 0.331, the Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau (Bureau) approves, subject to the conditions set forth
below, the applications requesting Commission consent to the following transfers
of control:

U.S. Telemetry-Abilene, L.L.C. - U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Datex Spectrum,
LLC: Market IVM220B (KIVD0390) - Abilene, TX; File No. 0001163631.

U.S. Telemetry-Odessa, L.L.C. - U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Datex Spectrum,
LLC: Market IVM255B (KIVD0439) - Odessa, TX; File No. 0001163651.

U.S. Telemetry-Gulf of Mexico, L.L.C. - U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Datex
Spectrum, LLC: Market IVM306A (KIVD0509) - Gulf of Mexico;
File No. 0001163668.

U.S. Telemetry-San Angelo, L.L.C. - U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Datex
Spectrum, LLC: Market IVM294A (KIVD0496) - San Angelo, TX;
File No. 0001163680.

The above referenced applications are subject to the following conditions: all
installment payments must be current on the consummation date.   Consent is also
conditioned upon full payment of any required unjust enrichment payments on or
before the consummation date.  See 47 C.F.R. § 1.2111(c) and (d).

We approve these transfers of control applications because we find they are in the
public interest, convenience, and necessity.  See 47 U.S.C. § 310(d).  By this
approval, the parties are authorized to proceed to the final stages of their
respective transactions.  Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules provides that
licensees are required to notify the Commission of consummation using a FCC Form
603.   Transactions must be consummated and notification provided to the
Commission within 180 days of this Public Notice and notification of consummation
must occur no later than 30 days after actual consummation unless an extension has
been requested.  Hence, we remind parties that a transfer shall not be considered
complete until the underlying transaction closes and all conditions set forth in
the grant documents, including this Public Notice and the application, are met.
Upon receipt of the notification required by Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's
rules, and satisfaction of all requisite conditions, the Bureau will consider the
transfer "complete."

Failure of the parties to comply with Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules,
or any specific condition described above, will result in automatic cancellation
of the Commission's approval, and dismissal of the underlying application.

For information regarding this notice contact Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at
(202) 418-0660.

This Public Notice is issued by the Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1997A1.doc

-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Wireless Video Surveillance
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jWIEhC/90OGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/