Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/18/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:31:51 -0400

Released:  06/18/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235490A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235490A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235490A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/18/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235493A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235493A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235493A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/18/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235494A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235494A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235494A1.txt> 

Report No: 1526 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB

Report No: 1525 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATION
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB

Report No: 1528 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS - ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235472A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235472A1.txt> 

Report No: 1530 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF  CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235487A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235487A1.txt> 

Report No: 1529 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235486A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235486A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSES TO A T & T WIRELESS  SERVICES,
INC. AND UNITED STATES CELLULAR CORPORATION WT DOCKET NO. 03-113. (DA
No.  03-1993). (Dkt No 03-113).  WTB. Contact:  Erin McGrath at (202)
418-7240
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1993A1.doc> 

 Released:  06/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT THREE C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND PERSONAL
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (PCS) LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT
AUCTION EVENT NO. 35. (DA No.  03-1977).  WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff
at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1977A4.txt> 

 Released:  06/18/2003.  AUCTION OF REGIONAL NARROWBAND PCS LICENSES
SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 24, 2003; NOTICE AND FILING REQUIREMENTS,
MINIMUM OPENING BIDS, UPFRONT PAYMENTS, PACKAGE BIDDING AND OTHER
AUCTION PROCEDURES (AUCTION NO. 51). (DA No.  03-1994).  WTB. Contact:
FCC Technical Support Hotline: (202) 414-1250,   TTY: (202) 414-1255
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1994A1.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1994A2.doc>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/