Subject: [NEXTEL-1] StockPickReport.Com- NXTL Rating: SELL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:48:39 -0400

Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL)

StockPickReport.Com Rating: SELL

http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm

Nextel Communications provides a wide array of digital wireless communication
services primarily to the business users.

Trading volume appears to be moving up. And, short-term stochastics reflect levels
commonly associated with a move lower. In conclusion, the stock's closing price is
upward week-over-week.

Our research indicates probable downside for NXTL from current prices. NXTL could
see losses from here
but those losses may not be striking on a percent basis.

For clarification on how we rate NXTL a SELL, please
visit:http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/