Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Billboard Hides New Shop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:30:38 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
    [Image]                   3G Newsletter for 5th June                    [)]

    Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                          * 3G Billboard Hides
    3G Billboard Hides New Shop                           New Shop
    [Image]                                               * Want 30% more
            I came across a very special                  EFFICIENCY ?
            construction board outside a shop under       * Palm Acquires
    refurbishment.                                        Handspring
                                                          * Tesco To Offer 3G
    When I took a closer look ...                  [Image]?
                                                          * 3G W-LAN Boost
    More details                                          * New Display for
                                                          Camera Phones
    [Image][Image][Image]                         Want 30%*m3G Patent Deal For
    [Image]                                               Sharp
     [Image] Visit Tertio today by clicking on banner to f*nAdd Your Company
                                                          To 3G Directories
             Want 30% more EFFICIENCY when developing NEW SERVICES?

    Tertio's UNIQUE service modelling platform - Provident Service Composer
    -enables OSS changes to be made QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY when rolling out
    new voice, data and content services.

    Find out how you could reduce service development costs by 30% using
    Tertio's Provident Service Composer.

    For your FREE information pack »

    [Image][Image][Image]                           Palm Acquires Handspring
     [Image] Palm and Handspring announced that they each have unanimously
             approved a definitive agreement for Palm to acquire
             Handspring.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                Tesco To Offer 3G ?
     [Image] Tesco and O2 announced the creation of a new 50:50 joint
             venture, Tesco Mobile, using O2's technology and network.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                     3G W-LAN Boost
     [Image] Atheros introduced seven new chipsets that cover the gamut of
             WLAN applications. These chipsets support multiple WLAN
             standards with optimizations ...

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                      New Display for Camera Phones
     [Image] Seiko Epson has developed the S1D13715 a display control LSI
             for cellular phones equipped with cameras.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                           3G Patent Deal For Sharp
     [Image] The royalty-bearing patent agreement with Sharp covering sales
             of devices compliant with TDMA-based PDC and PHS standards

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                 Add Your Company To 3G Directories
    Yes, you can add your company to the world-wide 3G and wireless company
    directory for FREE. Is your company included ?

    More details »

                                 Featured Links
   * 3G Forum                    * 3G Test Equipment
   * Billing Software            * 3G Books and CDs
   * More 3G News                * Advertise On 3G.co.uk
         email: [email-masked]
         voice: +44 1633 ( 0) 897775
         web: http://www.3G.co.uk/

                                                                   Powered by
                                                            [Constant Contact]