Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: [NEXTEL1] Powell on CNBC tonight-

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:55:10 -0400

Marcel, the virus has spoofed you onto an AOL address!

The message below arrived with a .pif virus file attached.

The detailed header says this is from:

Received: from SALES02 (cellular.bit-net.com [207.51.120.27])

==========================================
Henrik "Rik" Rasmussen
Editor: Two Way Radio Directory:
The Two Way Radio Directory has links to hundreds of industry related web
pages.
The Directory Bookstore has a great selection of radio books at good
discounts.
Visit now at http://twowayradiodirectory.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 3:07 PM
Subject: [NEXTEL1] Powell on CNBC tonight-

Powell on CNBC tonight-
Get your popcorn ready-

I wonder if they take callers.......Hmmmmmm

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/61FxlB/TM
-------------------------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:11:16 -0400

Thx Rik,

AOL - Ugggggh! 

I got a few similar emails from others.

Again everyone update your AV protection!