Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Canny Antenna Design

From: "Smith, William E. (US-BKTN-Telecom)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:06:29 -0400

I still have one on my bench, In addition to real Bird and Telewave
loads that is. Never filled it with oil though. I figured with my luck,
it would just spill all over the floor...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Verbil [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Canny Antenna Design

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 10:23 am, you wrote:
> Am I the only one on this list that thinks of the Heathkit dummy load 
> when he hears the name "Cantenna?"  It was a  50-ohm load mounted in a

> paint can full of mineral oil...
>
> --zawada

Nope, you're not the only one.  I get the feling that the folks making
the 
2.4 gHz antenna never bought a "real" cantenna.  Mine's sitting over in
the 
corner, still filled with mineral oil...

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National Grid USA Enterprise Support Center on 508-389-3375 or 315-428-6360.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/