Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Larry & Lenny From Nextel- Back At the FCC On A "Fly Out Friday"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:21:46 -0400

Larry & Lenny From Nextel- Back At the FCC On A "Fly Out Friday"

While the Nextel team of "Larry & Lenny" are "Beltway Buddies" some of the
FCC staffers are not. "Fly Out Friday" is the term used by the "Worker
Bees" at the FCC. Some staffers leave early Friday so the can get a jump on
traffic and travel plans, after working extra hours durning the week to make up for
any lost time by doing so. 

Staff meetings, roundtables, tons of paper work are frowned upon on Fridays
according to two staffers who complained today. This is the second time in so many
Fridays that Nextel has met with the FCC "Big-Wigs" pushing their "Scam plan".
After the meeting the day before people are getting tired of the "Beltway Buddies"
but with the their plan in serious trouble the have few options but to beg, pled
and whine the FCC to accept their un-proven plan. Insider say Nextel plans to use 
the Freq swap (if it works) in Anne Arundel County to prove their point. Motorola
has some actual data that they will use to counter Nextel's scheme.

While the idea of the meeting came from the OET Chief a few staffers were un-happy
with the extra work placed on them.

So the "Scam Plan" saga continues currently Nextel is presently out gunned by the
heavy hitters and the "Scam Plan" is slowly sinking. 

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514150477
-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/