Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SCAM- Dear PayPal Customer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:26:17 -0400

SCAM-

-------- Original Message --------
              Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
                 Received: from compuserve.com ([68.35.162.187]) by
                           imf22aec.bellsouth.net(InterMail vM.5.01.05.27
                           201-253-122-126-127-20021220) with SMTPid
                           <[email-masked]>for
                           <[email-masked]>;Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:15:35 -0400
                     Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:21:43 +0000
                     From: Support_Update3265 <[email-masked]>
                  Subject: Dear PayPal Customer
                       To: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
               References: <[email-masked]>
              In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
               Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
             MIME-Version: 1.0
             Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
         X-Mozilla-Status: 9001
        X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
                   X-UIDL: <[email-masked]>

[PayPal]

                            Dear PayPal Customer

 This e-mail is the notification of recent innovations taken by PayPal to
 detect inactive customers and non-functioning mailboxes.

 The inactive customers are subject to restriction and removal in the next
 3 months.

 Please confirm your email address and credit card information by logging
 in to your PayPal account using the form below:

                    Email Address:
                    Password:
                    Full Name:
                    Credit Card #:
                    Exp.Date(mm/yyyy):
                    ATM PIN (For Bank Verification) #:

                This notification expires September 31, 2003

                         Thanks for using PayPal!

 This PayPal notification was sent to your mailbox. Your PayPal account is
 set up to receive the PayPal Periodical newsletter and product updates
 when you create your account. To modify your notification preferences and
 unsubscribe, go to https://www.paypal.com/PREFS-NOTI and log in to your
 account. Changes to your preferences may take several days to be
 reflected in our mailings. Replies to this email will not be processed.

 Copyright© 2002 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks
 and brands are the property of their respective owners.