Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Lawsuit-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:21:47 -0400

Nextel dug its own hole- From Nextel's internal sales force distribution.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/8030

Q-. Where can we ask questions and get the latest information about the
competition?

A- There are several options for obtaining information on NDC and the competition:

You will receive a mid-monthly communication called Chirp Alert beginning May 14,
2003.
You may visit Nextel.com/nationwide.

You will receive latest information on launch calls. Sales Weekly Updates will be
sent as needed.
Questions can be sent to [email-masked] .

This side by side comparison doucment will surely become part of the case.

Nextel said: "Note: The information below is based on industry analysts. This
information is subject to change
As of May 23, 2003"

Nextel's " industry analysts" will be exposed.........

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/