Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCCC - 06/03/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:25:28 -0400

FCC SETS LIMITS ON MEDIA CONCENTRATION.   Unprecedented Public Record
Results in Enforceable and Balanced Broadcast Ownership Rules.  News
Release. (Dkt No 02-277). Adopted:  06/02/2003. News Media Contact:
Michelle Russo 202-418-2358, David Fiske 418-0513, Richard Diamond
418-0506  MB. Contact Paul Gallant, Mania Baghdadi or Judith Herman at
202-418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A8.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A9.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A8.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A9.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A7.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A8.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235047A9.txt> 
 						* * * * *
 SEMIANNUAL REPORT OF FCC INSPECTOR GENERAL RELEASED.  News Release.
News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OIG. Contact Thomas
M. Holleran at (202) 1923
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235086A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235086A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235086A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235086A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235086A2.txt> 
 Released:  06/02/2003.  MEDIA BUREAU ANNOUNCES PROCESSING GUIDELINES
FOR BROADCAST STATION APPLICATIONS. (DA No.  03-1877).  MB. Contact:
Peter Doyle and Nina Shafran 202-418-2700 or Clay Pendarvis and Mary
Fitzgerald 418-1600
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1877A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1877A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1877A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MAY 30, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 103:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/