Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's "Scam Plan" Comments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:33:02 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "Larry Norman" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Nextel's latest push on 'Consensus Plan' to FCC's OET

Lemme see if I have this right:

Nextel's First response: There is no problem.

Nextel's Second response: It is not our problem.

Nextel's Third response: We can fix the problem if there is a spectrum
swap that gives us a huge advantage in the spectrum marketplace.

Nextel's latest response: Giving us more contiguous bandwidth to
splatter around in is the only way to solve to the problems we have
created, and it's gonna get worse if you don't give us what we want...

Larry Norman
Pike Electric
Mount Airy, NC

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/