Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/05/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:29:59 -0400

Report No: 356 Released:  06/05/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235112A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235112A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235112A1.txt> 

 "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME", 3G AMERICAS BOARD BRIEFING, FCC
COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY, WASHINGTON, D.C., JUNE 3, 2003,.
CMMR.  As Prepared for Delivery
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235144A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235144A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235144A1.txt> 
 NOKIA INC.   Adopted Consent Decree terminating an investigation into
Nokia's compliance with the 911 call processing procedures set forth in
Section 22.921 of the Commission's Rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  06/04/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-1897).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1897A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1897A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1897A1.txt> 

 STATEMENTS OF CHAIRMAN POWELL, COMMISSIONERS ABERNATHY, COPPS, MARTIN.
CMMR, CMMR, OCH.  Testimony Before the Committee on Commerce, Science
and Transportation, United States Senate, Broadcast Ownership Biennial
Review
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235127A4.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/