Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Powerwave Technologies Presenting at The CIBC Technology Summit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:37:53 -0400

June 04, 2003 06:42 PM US Eastern Timezone

Powerwave Technologies Presenting at The CIBC Technology Summit

    CIBC World Markets Technology Summit

SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 4, 2003--Powerwave Technologies Inc.
(Nasdaq:PWAV) today announced that on Monday, June 9, 2003, Powerwave will be
participating in a panel discussion for the investment community at the CIBC World
Markets Technology Summit in New York at the Intercontinental The Barclay Hotel.
The panel discussion is titled "Wireless Infrastructure: Is the Worst Behind Us?"
Other participants include LCC International, Remec, & Stratex Networks.

Interested investors may listen to the discussion via a simultaneous webcast at
www.powerwave.com/investor.asp. This presentation is scheduled to start at 1:30
p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, June 9, 2003.

About Powerwave Technologies

Powerwave Technologies Inc., a TL 9000 and ISO 9001 quality certified company, is
a leading supplier of high performance RF power amplifiers for use in wireless
communications networks. Powerwave designs, manufactures and markets both single
carrier and multi-carrier RF power amplifiers for use in cellular, PCS and 3G base
stations throughout the world.

Corporate headquarters are located at 1801 E. St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, Calif.
92705, Telephone 714/466-1000. For more information on Powerwave's high
performance ultra-linear RF power amplifiers and amplifier systems, call
888/PWR-WAVE (797-9283) or visit the company's Web site at www.powerwave.com.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/index.jsp?epi-content=GENERIC&newsId=20030604005739&headlineSearchConfigBO=1054638000000%201054809231000%20%20groupByDate%20%201%209999%20190818000000%20Multi-Tech%2BSystems%20%20%20false%20false%20&newsLang=en&beanID=2133606841&viewID=news_view

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/