Subject: [NEXTEL-1] an invitation

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:52:23 -0400

I would like to extend an invitation to this fine collection of folks to
join the following Yahoo Groups that I moderate:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cellular4sale/

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/expedition/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icq_pc_to_pc_phone/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LostRadios/

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/MB_2_seater/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncwesleyanclub/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NorthCarolina/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/radios4sale/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scanners4sale/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SmartNet/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SmartnetTech/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Town_of_Wake_Forest/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TrunkingForum/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XJS/

Some groups require an email to me to join. If so, the description says so.

==========================================
Henrik "Rik" Rasmussen
Editor: Two Way Radio Directory:
The Two Way Radio Directory has links to hundreds of industry related web
pages.
The Directory Bookstore has a great selection of radio books at good
discounts.
Visit now at http://twowayradiodirectory.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/