Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Communications-Related Articles From This Week's Automotive News

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:43:41 -0400

Communications-Related Articles From This Week's Automotive News

  -  IBM's Voice, Vision Systems Reduce Driver
Distractionhttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44279

  -  NHTSA Seeks Driver Distraction
Infohttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44278

  -  Cross Country Telematics Waits for Widespread Adoption of
Technologyhttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44264

  -  For Now, Making Money with Telematics is
Elusivehttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44263

  -  Why Read the Manual?  New Ones Read
Themselveshttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44265

  -  On Call with OnStarhttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44227

  -  And Please, While We Have You on the
Line...http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44228

  -  Peugeot Offers Satellite
Systemhttp://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44219

  -  Keeping Trucks Safe: Telematics' New
Role?http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=44225

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/