Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wall Street Throws Timmy A Downgrade.-First Global downgraded Nextel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:42:18 -0400

11:53am 06/11/03

While Timmy Gets "Upgraded" To The Hill...... Wall Street Throws Him A Downgrade.
Nextel downgraded on increased competition, valuation (NXTL) By Tomi Kilgore

First Global downgraded Nextel Communications (NXTL) to "neutral" from
"buy/outperform,' citing
increased competition and valuation. The firm said that Nextel's "huge success"
with the push-to-talk feature
on its phones has prompted its competitors to launch similar features. Verizon
Wireless (VZ) and Sprint
PCS (PCS) are expected to rollout their walkie-talkie service by the end of the
year, and AT&T Wireless'
(AWE) service is expected to launch in 2004. The research firm said this would
lead to a fall in prices and
adversely affects new customer additions. Meanwhile, the stock is gaining 33 cents
to $14.41, versus the
firm's price target of $15 to $16.

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder/pulseone.asp?siteid=mktw&dateid=37783.4955671296-805026992&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/