Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Issues Statement Regarding Verizon Lawsuit-Duh? Who? Uhh? Uhmm?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:12:21 -0400

"Hey Timmy Can You hear Me Now?"

Nextel Issues Statement Regarding Verizon Lawsuit-Duh? Who? Uhh? Uhmm?
We don't know nothing, PTT What's That?

Business Editors/High-Tech Writers

RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 27, 2003--Nextel (NASDAQ:NXTL) is confident it
has conducted itself properly with respect to the allegations in Verizon Wireless'
complaint filed today in the United States Federal District Court. We are,
therefore, baffled by the claims made by Verizon Wireless in its filing. We are
still in the process of reviewing the filing, but we believe it is entirely
without merit and we will defend Nextel vigorously.

Further response to Verizon Wireless will be through Nextel legal counsel via
appropriate channels.

--30--DES/ph*

CONTACT: Nextel
Audrey Schaefer, 301/951-5741

KEYWORD: VIRGINIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TELECOMMUNICATIONS HARDWARE
COMPUTERS/ELECTRONICS LEGAL/LAW
SOURCE: Nextel

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/