Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Traveler's Information Stations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:58:22 -0400

Read this  story
 http://orlando.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2003/06/23/story6.html

 And Check this link to Travelers Information Radio Network Web site:
http://www.tirn.com/

From:   "Kenton E. Sturdevant" <[email-masked]>
Date:  Thu Jun 26, 2003  12:49 pm
Subject:  Traveler's Information Stations

Although this might seem off topic...it is regulated in Part 90.

Anyone out there have recommendations on TIS equipment? I Have a
request to put together a package of information/recommendations for
a University who wants to establish a TIS system to provide a campus
information system.

I have the licensing/application down pat but thought I would see if
anyone out there had any good/bad experiences in putting this kind of
system up.

Thanks.

Kenton

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/