Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] re: i95 Upgrade

From: Philip Macafee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:41:25 -0700

phenn440,

Settle down, your starting to sound old.

My point is that for a great many of Nextel customers, some of the things
that "a 2 year old" to a codeplug are not otherwise publicly available. Not
everyone has a hex editor, knows how to use it or wants to take the chance
of corrupting their codeplug.

Their is a sea change in wireless happening around us "old farts" with our
scopes, signal generators and meters.

First, the great "tipping point" in cellular acceptance happened somewhere
around 1998-99 where cellular use became ubiquitous. For every trucker,
fireman, and utility worker (the 3 mail post WWII "legacy" land mobile radio
users) there are thousands of "homies"
out there with I90's and I95's. The subsequential change is enhanced by the
internet, in that shareware, freeware-opensource software solutions are
running neck and neck with funded and certified Nextel solution providers.
Pay attention here. Put your ear to the track. They may not be your
neighbors or even friends but they are changing the shape of wireless in the
21st century.

so b cool dude, b chillun

mod yo thang
get a superclear I90 
flash yo tenna

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 7:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] re: i95 Upgrade

all i am saying is look at the way you type. to change speaker phone, do the
le mod, and add styles, an voice record its all just simple changes in the
codeplug that a 2 year old can do. but i am saying with my experiences with
iden insider you have a large ammount of members that are very immature and
just flame the new guy.
go to school and join a typing class. but don't say your not immature if you
can't talk to begin with.
and who's your daddy? I haven't heard that since family matters went off the
air

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/