Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Honolulu Seeks Radio Solution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:04:06 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [fr2] Honolulu Seeks Radio Solution

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Jun/09/ln/ln01a.html

Honolulu Hawaii HI proposes to build an entirely new voice radio system,
and to convert the present combined voice/data 800 Mhz system to data
only.

The project manager completely stopped working on the project when
difficulties arose during implementation.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:38:11 -0400

I don't know what article zerg90 was reading, but I didn't see anything in the referenced article saying Honolulu was building a new voice radio system.