Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] direct connect

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:06:09 EDT

i have been speaking to my childhood friend in baltimore since sunday also ny 
to calif is up have fun 73, lew w2bie

---

From: "Smith, William E. (US-BKTN-Telecom)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:30:27 -0400

It should be "Doesn't connect" I've been having a lot more difficulty in
carrying on conversations. Over the past few months it has been getting
worse. Are they having capacity issues here in the Boston area? I'll be
in the middle talking to someone, I either get dropped while talking,
I'll get "user not available" or "user busy in private" messages. I
could see some of it if we were moving. but both parties are standing
still and we both had plenty of signal, at least according to the
"S-Meter"
 
Is this a Nextel problem? or does the system just not like me? I
estimate my completed without incident conversations at less than 25%
If they are having problems, they better do something before the
competition rolls out.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National Grid USA Enterprise Support Center on 508-389-3375 or 315-428-6360.