Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 05/30/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:06:31 -0400

QUARTERLY REPORT ON INFORMAL CONSUMER INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
RELEASED.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202)
418-0511  CGB. Contact Thomas Wyatt at (202) 418-1400
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235019A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235019A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235019A1.txt> 

 FCC FILINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202)
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235027A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235027A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235027A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234924A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234924A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234924A1.txt> 
--

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1874A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-45 Released:  05/30/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235016A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235016A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-44 Released:  05/30/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235011A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235011A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PART 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES REGARDING SPREAD
SPECTRUM DEVICES.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration filed by
Warren C. Havens and Telesaurus GB, LLC. (Dkt No.  99-231). Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  05/27/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-124).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-124A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-124A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-124A1.txt> 

 1998 BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW - AMENDMENT OF PART 18 OF THE
COMMISSION'S RULES TO UPDATE REGULATIONS FOR RF LIGHTING DEVICES.
Terminated the proceeding without prejudice to its substantive merits.
(Dkt No.  98-42). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  05/27/2003 by
ORDER. (FCC No. 03-123).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-123A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-123A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-123A1.txt> 

 INTERSTATE POWER AND LIGHT COMPANY.   Granted the Waiver Requests.
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  05/29/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1784).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1784A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1784A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1784A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MAY 29, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 102:

 Released:  05/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION
REGION TEXAS-PANHANDLE, HIGH PLAINS AND NORTHWEST 700 MHZ REGIONAL
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES FIRST MEETING. (DA No.  03-1869).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1869A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1869A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1869A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/