Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/30/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:21:54 -0400

Released:  06/30/2003.  OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY DECLARES
SAFETY CAST CORPORATION APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY FOR
EXPERIMENTAL RADIO STATION WB9XTT TO BE A "PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE"
PROCEEDING FOR EX PARTE PURPOSES. (DA No.  03-2109).  OET. Contact:
Charles Iseman at (202) 418-2444
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2109A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2109A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2109A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2003.  FCC ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF 12TH STREET
BUILDING ENTRANCE.  OMD. Contact:  John Zentner on (202) 418-0119
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235906A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235906A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235906A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATION AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235881A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235881A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235881A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS  (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235888A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235888A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235888A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS   (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235889A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235889A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235889A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU PROVIDES
FURTHER GUIDANCE ON INTERIM REPORT FILINGS BY SMALL SIZED CARRIERS. (DA
No.  03-2113). (Dkt No 94-102).  WTB. Contact:  Andra Cunningham at
(202) 418-1310; TTY 1-888-835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2113A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2113A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2113A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU TO MAIL ITS
SECOND LICENSE AUDIT LETTER AND NOTICE OF CANCELLATION TO CERTAIN
LICENSEES IN THE 220 - 222 MHZ BAND. (DA No.  03-2100)  Licensees Must
Respond by August 7, 2003.  WTB. Contact:  Denise Walter at (202)
418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2100A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2100A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2100A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/