Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tilles Wins 76 FCC Paging Bands Licenses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:04:22 -0400

Round Results, High Bids (Summary)
Auction ID:
Date of Report:
FCC Lower and Upper Paging Bands Auction ATTACHMENT A
48
05/28/2003 15:16:26

Total Licenses Won

76

Total Net High Bid Amount

$132,782 

Total Gross High Bid Amount
$204,280

Company
Name VICTOR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

$204,280

VICTOR COMMUNICATIONS, INC

Mr. Victor Tilles 

Father of-
Alan S. Tilles, Esquire 
Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A. 
www.shulmanrogers.com

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A8.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A9.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A8.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A9.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/