Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Golf Anyone?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:29:47 -0400

Looks like it's time for the Nextel Annual Golf Outing. I just got my invite
today! The only difference this year is we are playing in teams. I wonder if Tiger
is available? Hmmm?? 

Last time I went I took my old 1996 commemorative "1996 Motorola Olympic Golf Bag"
(Boy did I have to wheel & Deal for that one). The Nextel V.P. looked at me crazy
when I used that instead of the New nextel bag they provided us. Oh well.....

From the looks of things they are sparing no expense. Food, drink, more food, more
drink, dinner did I say food? Woow discount accommodations (I guess it is only
$300 a night this year). Complementary airport shuttle! Nextel is breaking all the
rules on this one!

FLASH>>>>>>>>>
Wait a minute .......

Oooooooh entertainment!

A "Special Guest" will be at the kick off dinner the night before!  All I can say
is it better not be Rudy in a Skirt doing his female impersonations like he did on
B'way.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/