Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/06/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 17:08:46 -0400

Report No: 357 Released:  06/06/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235150A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235150A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/06/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235157A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235157A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235157A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/06/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235158A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235158A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235158A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/06/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235159A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235159A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235159A1.txt> 
 FCC CHAIRMAN SUPPORTS PRESIDENT'S SPECTRUM POLICY INITIATIVE.  STMT.
News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235165A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235165A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235165A1.txt> 

 ORAL AND WRITTEN STATEMENTS OF COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN.
CMMR.  Before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and
Transportation, Hearing on FCC Oversight, June 4, 2003
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235162A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235162A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235162A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235162A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235162A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235162A2.txt> 
 						* * * * *

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/