Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola collaborates on interactive radio

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:21:44 -0400

LATEST NEWS
1:23 PM CDT Monday

Motorola collaborates on interactive radio

Motorola Inc.'s Austin-based Semiconductor Products Sector, in collaboration with
Hyundai Autonet and StratosAudio Inc., has developed an interactive radio that
listeners can use to access on-air content, the company announced Monday. 

Through the Symphony automobile radio receiver, listeners can make purchases,
download music, request information and perform other
functions at the press of a button, according to the company. 

The interactive radio produced by Hyundai Autonet, the aftermarket division of
South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai Corp., is based
on Motorola's Symphony digital radio chipset. 

The digital-quality radio will be powered by broadcast management software from
Century City, Calif.-based StratosAudio Inc. 

The Semiconductor Products Sector is the world's largest producer of embedded
chips. Schaumburg, Ill.-based Motorola [NYSE: MOT]
employs 8,000 people in Austin. 

http://austin.bizjournals.com/austin/stories/2003/06/23/daily4.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/