Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/04/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:43:58 -0400

Report No: 1514 Released:  06/04/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235106A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235106A1.txt> 

Report No: 1513 Released:  06/04/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235105A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235105A1.txt> 

Report No: 1516 Released:  06/04/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235097A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235097A1.txt> 

Report No: 1518 Released:  06/04/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235120A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235120A1.txt> 

Report No: 1517 Released:  06/04/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235119A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235119A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF PARTS 2 AND 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
UNLICENSED NATIONAL INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE (U-NII) DEVICES IN THE 5
GHZ BAND.   Proposed amending Part 15 of our rules governing the
operation of unlicensed National Information Infrastructure devices,
including Radio Local Area Networks to make available an additional 255
megahertz of spectrum in the 5.47-5.725 GHz band. (Dkt No.  03-122).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  05/15/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No.
03-110).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-110A5.txt> 

 NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY NETWORK, INC./FISHER WIRELESS SERVICES,
INC./HENRY RADIO, INC./AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION AND MOBILE RELAY
ASSOCIATES.   Modified the license for Private Land Mobile Radio Station
WPMJ456 by changing the station class code from FB8 to FB6. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  06/02/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-1878).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1878A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1878A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1878A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 3, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 105:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/