Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SmartSight Sails With U.S. Security Project

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:28:33 -0400

SmartSight Sails With U.S. Security Project

Canadian wireless video technology developer SmartSight's ship in the U.S. Office
of Homeland Security's fleet of grants has reached port. SmartSight (Montreal)
will provide a wireless communication infrastructure linking more than 100
motorized cameras and intrusion-detection devices in the security system that ADT
Security Services is installing at the Port of Oakland in California. 

ADT is the contractor in a project funded through a 2002 seaport security grant
from Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration.
ADT and SmartSight will provide an enterprise-class wireless and video
surveillance over IP system including automated access control, video
surveillance, perimeter intrusion detection and an integrated communications
infrastructure. 

SmartSight's Versalis product line is capable of integrating more than 1,000
cameras across multiple archive servers to offer unlimited viewing from regular-
or Web-client applications, as well as Pocket PC-enabled devices.
http://www.telecomweb.com
-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/