Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IEEE 802.18, the Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group On additional Spectrum for Unlicensed Devices

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 05:13:13 -0400

Before the
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20554
In the Matter of )
Additional Spectrum for Unlicensed Devices ) ET Docket No. 02-380
Below 900 MHz and in the 3 GHz Band )
To: The Commission )

REPLY COMMENTS OF IEEE 802.18 IN ET DOCKET NO. 02-380

IEEE 802.18, the Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group (“RR-TAG”) within IEEE
8021 hereby respectfully offers our Reply Comments in the above-captioned
Proceeding.2
The members of the RR-TAG that participate in the IEEE 802 standards process are
interested parties in this proceeding. IEEE 802, as a leading consensus-based
industry standards
body, produces IEEE 802 standards3 for wireless networking devices, including
wireless local
area networks (“WLANs”), wireless personal area networks (“WPANs”), and wireless
metropolitan area networks (“Wireless MANs”), all of which require spectrum
resources in order
to provide the public with the benefits of wireless networking.

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514147548

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/