Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/17/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:51:21 -0400

Released:  06/17/2003.  TUTORIAL ON THE TIME DIVISION DUPLEX (TDD)
SYSTEMS (SECOND PART), JULY 9, 2003. (DA No.  03-1992).  OET. Contact:
Young Carlson at (202) 418-2427, TTY: (202) 418-2989, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1992A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1992A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1992A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/17/2003.  TECHNOLOGICAL ADVISORY COUNCIL ("TAC") TO HOLD
MEETING, MONDAY, JULY 7, 2003. (DA No.  03-1991).  OET. Contact:
Jeffrey Goldthorp at (202) 418-1096, TTY: (202) 418-2989, fax: (202)
418-1944, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1991A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1991A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1991A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/17/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235431A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235431A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235431A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/17/2003.  BUREAU ANNOUNCES NEW "ACCEPTED" APPLICATION
STATUS FOR NOTIFICATIONS OF CONSTRUCTION. (DA No.  03-1943).  WTB.
Contact:  Denise Walter at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1943A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1943A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1943A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU REGION 20
(WASHINGTON, MARYLAND AND NORTHERN VA) 821 MHZ (NPSPAC) REGIONAL
PLANNING COMMITTEE RECEIVES APPROVAL FOR PUBLIC SAFETY PLAN AMENDMENT.
(DA No.  03-1979). (Dkt No 90-7).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1979A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1979A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1979A1.txt> 

 LETTER TO MR. JAY N. LAZRUS, ESQUIRE ON BEHALF OF CHARLESTON
INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC.   Denied Charleston Interactive
Technologies, LLC's Request for Waiver of the Commission's procedures
for providing refunds generated by the retroactive bidding credit
applied to the accounts of certain winning bidders in the 218-219 MHz
Report and Order. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No.
03-1960).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1960A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1960A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1960A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/