Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 MHz User Coalition-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:32:06 -0400

Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association

June 24, 2003

Ms. Marlene H. Dortch
Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, SW
12th Street Lobby, TW-A325
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: Ex Parte Presentation

WT Docket 02-55

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On June 24, 2003, the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (“CTIA”),
represented by Diane Cornell, Vice President for Regulatory Affairs, Chris
Guttman-McCabe, Director for Regulatory Affairs, David Jatlow, Vice President of
Federal Regulatory Affairs, AT&T Wireless Services, Inc., Don Brittingham,
Director-Spectrum Policy, Verizon Wireless, and Jim Bugel, Executive Director,
Government Affairs, Cingular Wireless, met with Paul Margie, Spectrum and
International Legal Advisor to Commissioner Copps.

At the meeting, the parties discussed issues related to the ongoing 800 MHz
proceeding. Specifically, the parties discussed the attached presentations.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206 of the Commission’s Rules, this letter is being
electronically filed with your office. If you have any questions concerning this
submission, please contact the undersigned.
Sincerely,
Diane Cornell
Diane Cornell
cc: Paul Margie

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514282233

-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nUAHtC/mNRGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/