Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:53:15 -0400

AROUND TOWN
Look Ahead Laney-Walker
Source: "Augusta Chronicle, The"
Publication date: 2003-06-17
Arrival time: 2003-06-18

<SNIP>
New businesses target an old neighborhood.

Grand opening

for Nextel today

The grand opening of wireless service provider Nextel Partners will begin
at 11:30 a.m. today at 3836 Washington Road, Suite 5, in Martinez.
Nextel Partners will donate $6,000 to the Columbia County Fire
Department during the ceremony.

There also will be a fire safety presentation and reception given by Fire
Chief Doug Cooper. Nextel launched its wireless and two-way radio service
in the Augusta market during the spring.

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=39563723&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/