Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Ready For Take-Off

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 02:08:25 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
    [Image]                   3G Newsletter for 28th May                    [)]

    Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                          * 3G Ready For
    3G Ready For Take-Off                                 Take-Off
    [Image]                                               * Want 30% more
            Japan Airlines (JAL) and NTT DoCoMo           EFFICIENCY ?
            announced they will test applications         * Football For
    operating on 3G and wireless LAN networks for         Vodafone LIVE and
    JAL ground staff.                                     3G
                                                          * UWB To Capture
    More details                                          Wireless Market
                                                          * 3G Hits 50 Cities
    [Image][Image][Image]                         Want 30%*m4G Trial Centre
    [Image]                                               * First EDGE Order
     [Image] Visit Tertio today by clicking on banner to fin Asia  ore.
                                                          * Software for UMTS
             Want 30% more EFFICIENCY when developing NEW / W-CDMA

    Tertio's UNIQUE service modelling platform - Provident Service Composer
    -enables OSS changes to be made QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY when rolling out
    new voice, data and content services.

    Find out how you could reduce service development costs by 30% using
    Tertio's Provident Service Composer.

    For your FREE information pack »

    [Image][Image][Image]                  Football For Vodafone LIVE and 3G
     [Image] Vodafone Italia has acquired the exclusive worldwide rights to
             show pictures of the games of 31 Italian Serie A, Serie B and
             Serie C football teams.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                     UWB To Capture Wireless Market
     [Image] Ultra Wideband stands to capture technology market share over
             the next several years in a variety of applications, especially
             the distribution of wireless video.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                  3G Hits 50 Cities
     [Image] 3 UK announced that its video mobile network will be available
             in over fifty cities in the UK. The go live of the video mobile
             network in the North.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                    4G Trial Centre
     [Image] NTT DoCoMo announced plans for a field trial of a
             fourth-generation (4G) mobile communications system.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                           First EDGE Order in Asia
     [Image] The Malaysian mobile operator DiGi Telecommunications, a
             subsidiary of the Norwegian telecoms company Telenor, has
             commissioned Siemens to equip its network with GSM, GPRS, and
    EDGE technology.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                         Software for UMTS / W-CDMA
     [Image] Lucent introduced the latest software for its end-to- end
             high-speed data solution for third-generation (3G).

    More details »

                                 Featured Links
   * WLAN Conference : London
   * Billing Software            * 3G Test Equipment
   * Subscribe To FREE           * 3G Books and CDs
    Newsletter                   * Advertise On 3G.co.uk
         email: [email-masked]
         voice: +44 1633 ( 0) 897775
         web: http://www.3G.co.uk/

                                                                   Powered by
                                                            [Constant Contact]