Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Other fire news

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:21:10 -0400

Forest Lake Times
880 SW 15th St.
Forest Lake, MN 55025

Linwood Town Board meeting June 10 

Other fire news

The 800 MHz radio system is being set up county-wide for emergency services in
Anoka County and is expected to be operational by mid-2004, Gabrick told the
board. There are 48 channels to the system that will enhance communication
between emergency services county-wide.

Officials will be working to solve the problems patching through to the state
system.
A portion of the system is being paid for by Anoka County taxes.

Gabrick also brought the departmental constitution and by-laws to the board for
review.

The fire department responded to 24 calls in May, according to Gabrick.
Twenty-four were responses to medical emergencies and four were to fires. Through
May 31, the department has responded to 85 calls.

http://www.forestlaketimes.com/2003/June/18aplinwood.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/