Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LBS Subscribers are also developers!

From: Jonathan Spinney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:05:27 -0700

Do you think subscribers can also be developers of location-based
applications within the enterprise and government horizontals?  You should
read this.

http://www.jlocationservices.com/EducationalResources/PDFArticles/Dumb%20Pip
e.pdf
<http://www.jlocationservices.com/EducationalResources/PDFArticles/Dumb%20Pi
pe.pdf> 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Dylan Bromby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:29:34 -0700

I've been creating location-aware mobile applications since summer '99.
In fact I demo'd WBMP maps with ESRI during CTIA but for the life of me
can't remember if that was '99 or '00. 

Either way - yes LBS/ALI/call-it-whatever developers subscribe to this
list.

I'm working on the convergence of the LMR and "mobile consumer" worlds
to the benefit of LMR (e.g. better screens, downloadable apps,
peer-to-peer device interaction, etc).

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Spinney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 12:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LBS Subscribers are also developers!

Do you think subscribers can also be developers of location-based
applications within the enterprise and government horizontals?  You
should read this.

http://www.jlocationservices.com/EducationalResources/PDFArticles/Dumb%2
0Pip
e.pdf
<http://www.jlocationservices.com/EducationalResources/PDFArticles/Dumb%
20Pi
pe.pdf> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/