Subject: [mobile-ip] UbiComp 2003 deadline (July 11): Posters, Demos, and Doctoral Colloquium

From: Mike Hazas - UbiComp 2003 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:38:20 +0100

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting Interactive Poster
abstracts, Demonstration proposals, Doctoral Colloquium papers, and
student volunteer applications to the Fifth International Conference
on Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2003, www.ubicomp.org) is 17:00
Pacific time, Friday, July 11, 2003.

[Note: the Preliminary Call for Participation originally listed other
dates for these categories.  The current, one-page version of the CfP
can be found at http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2003/cfp-onepage.pdf.]

UbiComp 2003 is only accepting electronic submissions in all
categories.  Authors of Poster abstracts should submit using the
following web page:

http://msrcmt.research.microsoft.com/UBICOMP2003-POSTERS

Authors of Demo and Doctoral Colloquium submissions should send their
proposals (via email) directly to the [co-]chair of those respective
categories:

Demonstrations:  [email-masked]
Doctoral Colloquium:  [email-masked]

Students interested in volunteering their time, in return for free
registration, should fill out the student volunteer application form:

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~svoida/ubicomp/

More information concerning all these submission categories can be
found on our web site (www.ubicomp.org).  The UbiComp web site also
offers a link to sign up for future announcements.  Feel free to email
[email-masked] if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mike Hazas
UbiComp 2003 Publicity Chair
[email-masked]