Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon PTT news.- it's coming

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 02:32:23 -0000

from alt.cellular.verizon

A known Verizon employee has just posted this to alt.cellular.verizon

-- begin quote

While I cannot give a whole LOT of specifics.. I can tell you, it
functions EXACTLY like Direct Connect.
there is NO lag time.. I push, I talk.... You hear me... 
Plans are sweet.. yes a different plan is required..
Ask your questions, if I can answer, I will

-- end quote

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=U
TF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=vea3fnde9fs09d%40corp.supern
ews.com&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dalt.cellular.verizon%26
ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 22:43:44 -0400

I can personally confirm much of this. The initial rollout release 1 will some
issues but release 3 works like a charm.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG