Subject: [NEXTEL-1] fastmobile Selects Calysto Communications as Public Relations Agency-of-Record

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:24:11 -0400

fastmobile Selects Calysto Communications as Public Relations Agency-of-Record

ATLANTA, June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- fastmobile, Inc., has selected Atlanta-
based public relations firm Calysto Communications to promote its fastchat
service, a voice and data instant messaging service for wireless.  fastchat
offers the popular push-to-talk capabilities, combined with the ability to
send and receive instant messages, picture messages, short messaging services,

PC-based instant messages and e-mail.

Calysto will support a wide variety of PR activities including: wireless
trade media and analyst relations; corporate visibility, press release
development and dissemination; tradeshow support; developing and implementing
influencer programs; and providing strategic counsel on issues-related
matters.  Calysto will help publicize fastmobile's services to extend its
existing customer base around the world.  As part of its role, Calysto will
orchestrate its efforts along with those of fastmobile's other PR programs.
fastmobile has operations in the U.S., Europe and Asia delivering value added
messaging services over GPRS and other 2.5G and 3G mobile networks.
fastmobile's flagship service is fastchat(TM), which gives the latest off-
the-shelf mobile phones the power of push-to-talk instant voice
communications.  fastchat has virtually no boundaries -- it works seamlessly
across 2.5G and 3G networks connecting subscribers nearly anywhere in the
world.  The company is backed by private investment and venture capital from
U.S. companies Leo Capital Holdings, BlueStar Ventures and Red Barn
Investments.  You may also visit fastmobile's Web Site at
http://www.fastmobile.com.

"When selecting a PR agency, Calysto's expertise in wireless was
impressive," said Harry Eschel, founder and executive vice president of
fastmobile.  "The industry relationships, experience, industry-leading client
service, as well as the team's enthusiasm, will continue to serve fastmobile
well as we continue to build our brand.  With our May launch, we needed an
agency that could jump in with little education and make an impact
immediately.

About Calysto

Atlanta-based Calysto Communications is a public relations firm focused on
a single market niche -- communications.  The agency helps wireless, telecom,
VoIP, cable and other communications companies effectively create and deliver
their own unique messages to their key audiences.  Calysto works with start-
ups as well as public companies, helping them deploy new technologies, gain
leadership positions and influence editorial opinion to positively affect
their bottom line.  For more information about Calysto Communications, a
minority-owned business and registered member of the Small Business
Association (SBA), please call 404-266-2060 or visit the company's web site at
http://www.calysto.com.

SOURCE Calysto Communications, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.calysto.com http://www.fastmobile.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/