Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: Your Source of BPL Information]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:54:50 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [220] FW: Your Source of BPL Information
     To: "220@Yahoogroups. Com" <[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: United Power Line Council [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:Wednesday, June 25, 20033:18 PM
To: UPLC
Subject: Your Source of BPL Information

[The UPLC Annual Conference is Your Source for BPL Information][Plug in with the UPLC Annual Conference]

                 [Image]                                                          [BPL]

                                        September 21 - 24, 2003
                                      Ritz-Carlton, PentagonCity
                                             Arlington, VA

                 Broadband over Power Lines (BPL) is now a reality in North America.
                 The 2003 UPLC Annual Conference will provide technical details
                 directly from the companies on the cutting edge of deployments. Find
                 out how soon BPL might be available in your area, and what services
                 that it could support there. No other conference in the U.S. offers
                 such comprehensive coverage of the issues affecting BPL like the UPLC
                 Annual Conference.

                                             [Image][Image]

                 [Image]Conference Highlights:
                 The 2003 UPLC Annual Conference will feature informative education
                 sessions that you and your company will find significant regardless if
                 you are already involved in trials and preparing a commercial launch
                 or at the beginning of the process and looking at the technology.

        [Image]  Features include:                                                     [Image]
[Image]          The Executive Roundtable, which will bring together executives from            [Image]
                 utilities ready to deploy BPL and top management from utilities that
                 have done so already abroad in an open forum where they will share
                 their experiences and answer questions from the audience.

                 During the State and Federal Regulatory Roundtable attendees will
                 brainstorm directly with the key policymakers to develop policies that
                 promote the deployment of BPL!

                 Meet utilities' leading BPL technology partners during the BPL
                 Technology Partners Session. Hear from these companies' leaders and
                 learn about more than their BPL technologies; including the strengths
                 of their businesses and their value as a future business partner for
                 your company.

                 Plus More... including Wednesday's Business Case Workshop and Sunday's
                 special Pre-Conference Tutorial: Power Line 101.
                 [Image]Who Should Attend:
                 Business executives, telecommunications engineers and government
                 representatives cannot afford to miss this conference, which is the
                 only one of its kind in the U.S. Whether your company is exploring
                 alternative technologies for the last-mile or last-100 feet, Broadband
                 over Power Lines may offer a cost-effective and convenient solution,
                 either on a stand-alone or integrated basis.
                 [Click here for more information]          [United Power Line Council]

                                                            Copyright © 2003. United Power Line Council.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from the United Power Line Council, click
                                       here.

                   Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                       ADVERTISEMENT
                       [Click Here!]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.