Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/25/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:08:23 -0400

Report No: SES-00509 Released:  06/25/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235757A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235757A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00510 Released:  06/25/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235758A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235758A1.txt> 

Report No: 1532 Released:  06/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235764A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235764A1.txt> 

Report No: 1534 Released:  06/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235733A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235733A1.txt> 

Report No: 1531 Released:  06/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235763A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235763A1.txt> 

Report No: 1536 Released:  06/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235395A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235395A1.txt> 

Report No: 1535 Released:  06/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235760A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.
03-1996).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1996A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1996A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1996A1.txt> 

 MOBEX NETWORK SERVICES, LLC.   Denied Havens's Petition. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  06/23/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2065).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2065A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2065A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2065A1.txt> 

 MOBEX NETWORK SERV., LLC.   Conditionally granted Havens's Petition.
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  06/23/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2064).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2064A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2064A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2064A1.txt> 

 IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 6002 (B) OF THE OMNIBUS BUDGET RECONCILIATION
ACT OF 1993/ANNUAL REPORT AND ANALYSIS OF COMPETITIVE MARKET CONDITIONS

WITH RESPECT TO COMMERCIAL MOBILE SERVICES.   Issued erratum correcting
the Seventh Annual CMRS Competition Report, FCC 02-179, released on July
3, 2002.   This erratum and its attachment will be published in the
Federal Register. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis
Division, Wireline Telecommunications Bureau by ERRATUM. (DA No.
03-2089).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235774A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235774A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235774A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 24, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 120:

 CELSAT AMERICA, INC.   Modifed the authorization granted to Celsat
America, Inc. to use spectrum in the 2 GHz band to provide
Mobile-Satellite Service. Action by:  Chief, International Bureau.
Adopted:  06/24/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2076).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2076A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2076A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2076A1.txt> 

 IRIDIUM 2GHZ LLC.   Modified the authorization currently held by
Iridium 2 GHz LLC to use spectrum in the 2 GHz band to provide
Mobile-Satellite Service. Action by:  Chief, International Bureau.
Adopted:  06/24/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2075).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2075A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2075A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2075A1.txt> 

 ICO SATELLITE SERVICES G.P.   Modified the authorization currently held
by ICO Satellite Services G.P., a non-U.S. licensed space-station
licensee, to access spectrum in the 2 GHz band to provide
Mobile-Satellite Service in the United States. Action by:  Chief,
International Bureau. Adopted:  06/24/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2077).
IB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2077A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2077A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2077A1.txt> 

 BOEING APPLICATION FOR MODIFICATION OF 2 GHZ LICENSE AND MILESTONE
SHOWING.   Granted Boeing's application for modification of its license
for use of the 2 GHz MSS Band for provision of Mobile-Satellite Service
and find that  Boeing met the first of the implementation "milestone"
requirements on which the license is conditioned. Action by:  Chief,
International Bureau. Adopted:  06/24/2003 by O&A. (DA No. 03-2073).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2073A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2073A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2073A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/