Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/02/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:32:26 -0400

JOHN W. ASHLEY D/B/A ASHLEY COMMUNICATIONS.   Issued a monetary
forfeiture in the amount of $10,000 to John W. Ashley d/b/a Ashley
Communications, owner of antenna structure number 1038740 in Dover, FL
for failing to comply with prescribed antenna structure lighting and/or
marking requirements. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
05/29/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-1860).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1860A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1860A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1860A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-03-48-E Released:  05/30/2003.  LOWER AND UPPER PAGING
BANDS AUCTION CLOSES. (DA No.  03-1836)  Winning Bidders Announced, Down
Payments Due June 13, 2003,
FCC Forms 601 and 602 Due June 13, 2003,
Ten-Day Petition to Deny Period.  WTB. Contact:  Technical Support
Personnel at (202) 414-1250, TTY: (202) 414-1255. News Media Contact:
Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A8.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A9.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A8.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A9.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A7.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A8.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-1836A9.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/