Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CTIA, Cingular, Verizon & 800 MHz User Coalition Join Forces against the so-called Consensus Plan".

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:55:08 -0400

CTIA, Cingular, Verizon & 800 MHz User Coalition Join Forces against the so-called
“Consensus Plan".

<Snip>

The Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (“CTIA”), along with
Cingular Wireless and Verizon Wireless, now join the 800 MHz User Coalition in
support of an alternative proposal to the so-called “Consensus Plan” being
considered by the Commission.
==========================================================================

This coalition of parties believes that there are better alternatives to solving
the Public Safety interference problems in the 800 MHz band than the “Consensus
Plan” filed on December 24, 2002. The participants in this coalition include
entities from the electric, gas and water utilities, business and industrial
users, non-Nextel EA General Category Auction licensees, incumbent SMR licensees
operating on General Category channels, equipment manufacturers, and CMRS
licensees. This group represents an even broader group of affected parties than
the so-called “Consensus Parties,” and it is representative of the licensees that
would suffer harm from the implementation of the “Consensus Parties’”

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514182365

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/