Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re:direct connect

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:00:27 EDT

hello all this morning i was at a local hamfest with my son and some one 
beeped me on my i-1000 i knew it could not be my son since he was sitting next to 
me low and behold it was my childhood friend edward traveling on the baltimore 
beltway i was on long island and he was 220 miles away it really works at the 
age of 63 i feel like a kid with a new toy a new era has dawned  have fun 
everybody 73 lew w2bie

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:40:45 -0400

Have you tried IRLP? I talk to Austriala and Canada weekly with a 1 watt 30 year
old UHF portable. The best part is No Roaming, No Per minute charges, No monthly
bill, No Nextel.

www.irlp.net

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> hello all this morning i was at a local hamfest with my son and some one beeped
> me on my i-1000 i knew it could not be my son since he was sitting next to me
> low and behold it was my childhood friend edward traveling on the baltimore
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/