Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Incident Commanders' Radio Interface™

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:42:12 -0400

ICRI™
Incident Commanders' Radio Interface™
The new Generation II with expanded capabilities. Patent Pending.

Features and Function

Tactical radio interoperability for emergency
response personnel.

Interconnects municipal public safety radios, state
and federal radios and telephone in just a couple of
minutes through the unmanned ICRI.

ICRI provides a rugged, highly-portable, radio
cross-band (VHF, UHF, 800MHz), cross platform (digital/analog,
trunked/talk-around,
AM/FM) capability for mutual aid operations.

Enhance the radio link between an emergency response team operating in areas of
poor RF propagation (inside-outside buildings, tunnels) and remotely located C2
personnel by serving as a rapidly field-able "repeater."

An effective and low-cost solution to establish immediate C2 with the dissimilar
radios
of Special Response Teams including USAR, police, medical triage, WMD and other
supporting agencies. Also ideal for enhancing in-building and below grade radio
communications.

Highly portable, ICRI measures 10x3x7" and weighs 3.5 pounds. Deployment requires
just 2-5 minutes with minimal 'operator' training.

http://c-at.com/index.html

-- 
  		"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
		Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

		"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

		"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
 	   The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/