Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anti Double / Anti Bonk / Anti "Wrong Talk Group" Device

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:44:12 -0400 (EDT)

Anti Double / Anti Bonk / Anti 'Wrong TG' Device 

We put a 2nd receiver in all 800 HTs - the 2nd receiver always listens
on 866.0125 with receive PL of 100.0 (or whatever is specified for ITAC
now) - the audio from this receiver will always be broadcast via the
speaker on the radio no matter would other traffic the speaker is
broadcasting - unless it is specifcally disabled by the user (maybe if
they are involved in a sting operation or something and they positively
dont want any noises coming out of their radios) 

1. Anti Double Device - when 2 radios double, the 2nd radio will begin
to transmit on 866.0125 

2. Anti Bonk Device - when a trunked radio detects a 'out of range'
condition [loss of control channel signal] - the radio will transmit on
866.0125 until it gets a 'back in range' signal 

3. If emergency [right now!] comms are needed between 2 radios that are
on seperate talkgroups or channels, the user will hit the purple button
on top of his radio, and the radio will begin to transmit on 866.0125.

Dispatchers should have the ability to listen to 866.0125 - in fact
their should be a million receiver sites on 866.0125 nationwide.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/