Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Mova fingerprint sensor Handset for NTTDoCoMo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:32:26 -0400

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/July2003/5605.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>

3G
HOME ssAdvertising
and Sponsorship ssFREE
Daily 3G Newsletter

ALL
TODAY'S PRESS RELEASES SEE BELOW

New
Mova Handset for NTTDoCoMo

10th
July 2003

ASIA : NTT DoCoMo
announced that they will begin marketing the F505i, the first Japanese
handset to incorporate fingerprint authentication technology, from July
11, 2003.

The F505i features
a fingerprint sensor to prevent unauthorized handset use. The user can
lock or unlock the mobile phone simply by placing a pre-registered finger
on the sensor. Up to 10 fingerprints can be registered by following
the handset's authentication mode procedures.

The F505i also boasts
the longest video clip recording time of any mova handset. The handset
comes with a 16MB miniSD card that can store 29 minutes of video clips
or 1,040 photos saved in the i-shot™ small-size format. By combining
the 16MB miniSD card with the handset's intrinsic memory, the F505i
has a maximum recording time of 67 minutes enabling it to capture and
store up to 11 six-minute video clips.

This is the fifth
model in the 505i series of enhanced 2G handsets. Equipped with a Flash™
browser, 505i handsets can access a broad range of rich content and
applications with highly fluid animation.

The latest handset
comes with a 2.2-inch, 262.144 QVGA high-resolution screen, and a built-in
CCD camera with an effective resolution of 1.28 mega-pixels. A maximum
1.23 mega-pixel resolution is realized when photos are printed out.

The F505i is also
equipped for i-appli DX™, the enhanced i-appli™ service
providing access to a wide range of content and applications. Downloadable
Java applications enable users to highly customize layout and other
features of the F505i's address book and call log, as well as i-mode
mail services.

The F505i will be
available through all DoCoMo sales channels. The price of the handset,
including miniSD card and adaptor, will be open (unfixed). The standard
accessory kit, including battery pack, AC adaptor and desktop holder,
will cost 5,100 yen *.

Free
3G Phones

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

MP
Gives Outlook for 3G

The
launch of 3G in the UK was low-key and it is no real surprise that take-up
has been seen by some commentators as slow. It is also fair to say that
the service still has problems to overcome.

Digital
Television and 3G

The
Commission identifies the voluntary moves on the part of industry to achieve
interoperability in 3G. It also presents the measures adopted in Community
legislation to foster interoperability in interactive digital TV services.

CompctFlash
Chip used In 3G

Our
products are designed to keep up with today's emerging high-speed 2.5G
and 3G data networks. Socket's interface chips are equal to that task

New
Mova Handset for NTTDoCoMo

The
F505i features a fingerprint sensor to prevent unauthorized handset use.
The user can lock or unlock the mobile phone simply by placing a pre-registered
finger on the sensor.

Centennial
Update To EDGE Wireless

Centennial's
US Wireless Operation has selected Ericsson as its sole supplier for upgrading
its digital wireless network with EDGE-ready 850 MHz GSM/GPRS radio access
and core network equipment.

First
Camera Phone for Verizon

LG
Mobile Phones and Verizon Wireless announced the availability of the LG
VX6000, a top- of-the-line wireless handset with an embedded camera that
offers a long list of the most advanced functions.

3G
Home

3G
Forum

Subscribe
To Newsletter

3G
Press Releases

3G
Phone Zone

3G
Fun Zone

3G
New Launches

3G
Events

3G
Reports

3G
Directory

Advertise

All
Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics and trademarks are the
property of their respective owners.