Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Amendment of Part 15 Rules - 24.05-24.25 GHz - Denied Petition for Reconsideration by ARRL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:57:06 -0400

Welcome more RF pollution by cheap, unlicensed consumer devices.
-A.D.

-------------------------------------------------------------
From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:13:18 -0400
Subject: Daily Digest - 07/21/2003
Vol. 22 No. 138
-------------------------------------------------------------

AMENDMENT OF PART 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOW CERTIFICATION OF
EQUIPMENT IN THE 24.05 - 24.25 GHZ BAND AT FIELD STRENGTHS UP TO 2500
MV/M.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration filed by the National
Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL) in response to our Report and Order
in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  98-156). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  07/15/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-175).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-175A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-175A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-175A1.txt> 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Submitted by:
Alan Dixon
Contributing Editor
Popular Communications

Please copy replies to: [email-masked] <wpuc720[a]juno.com>.

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Oral Sprays for Fast Results and Greater Absorption.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2880
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3oMABA/muYGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/