Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TeleCommunication Systems Supporting Iraq Reconstruction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:10:28 -0400

TeleCommunication Systems Supporting Iraq Reconstruction

Internet-based telephony is alive and well and thriving in Iraq. Just ask
TeleCommunication Systems Inc. (TCS) [Nasdaq: TSYS], a provider of secure
communications systems for government customers. The company has shipped more than
250 SwiftLink deployable communication systems to Iraq in support of the ongoing
reconstruction effort there. Orders for more than 40 additional units have been
received or are expected within the next several weeks from various government
agencies, U.S. military defense command centers and commercial organizations
worldwide, a company spokesman told Communications Today.

Released in September 2001, SwiftLink is designed to provide users with remote
voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), video and data communications via secure or
non-secure wireless connections.  The system delivers high-speed, high capacity
communication capabilities in a small, portable package. The SwiftLink products
vary in configuration, depending on user requirements, and can provide access for
one to more than 70 users at the same time in packages that range in size from 35
to 85 pounds.

 http://www.telecomweb.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges at Myinks.com - Save 80%. Quality inkjet cartridges &
refill kits! FREE s/h on $50 orders to the US & Canada. Fast shipping.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hwZBYB/zoVGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/