Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Lawsuit-Cellco Partnership v. Nextel Communication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:04:57 -0400

U.S. District Court
Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria)

Cellco Partnership v. Nextel Communication

Nextel Lawsuit-

For those who may not know Cellco Partnership is the legal name for Verizon (Cellco Partnership d/b/a for Verizon Wireless).

This case is moving forward very quickly. Cellco Partnership filed a motion
for expedited discovery tog with notice of hearing for 7/3/03 at 10:00 am.

Cellco Partnership also filed a memorandum of points and authorities in support of
motion by Cellco Partnership for expedited discovery .

A Motion hearing  by Cellco Partnership for expedited discovery set at 10:00
7/3/03.

The case was assigned to Judge Claude M. Hilton now the case is unassigned (for the moment).

All this Yada-Yada, expedite, forthwith, Hurry-up suff is normal for a case like
this and tare part of the Local Rules of Practice and must be followed before a
case is put on.

Stay Tuned- Thursday should be interesting.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/