Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners Names New Chief Financial Officer, Appoints New Board Member and Promotes Controller

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:57:55 -0400

[Image]Investor Alert
 Nextel Partners has added a News Release to its Investor Relations web site.

 Title: Nextel Partners Names New Chief Financial Officer, Appoints New Board Member
 and Promotes Controller

 Date: 7/23/2003 4:02:00 PM

 For a complete listing of our News Releases visit:
 http://ir.nextelpartners.com/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=nxtp&script=400&item_id='102'

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary list management software
               provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/