Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Overview of RF Circuit Design Process

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:00:20 -0400

Introduction
Overview of RF Circuit Design Process
Case Study:  RF Front-End
Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA)
Duplexer
Power Amplifier
Measurement for Design
Passive Device Characterization
Active Device Parameter Extraction

 http://www.educatorscorner.com/media/RF_SLDPRES_section3.ppt  5mb

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges at Myinks.com - Save 80%. Quality inkjet cartridges &
refill kits! FREE s/h on $50 orders to the US & Canada. Fast shipping.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hwZBYB/zoVGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/