Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ALERT: New Nextel Partners event

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:48:36 -0400

[Image]Investor Alert
 Nextel Partners has posted new events to its investor relations
 calendar:

 Event: Second Quarter 2003 Financial Results
 Date: 7/30/2003 Before Market Opens

 Event: Second Quarter 2003 Financial Results Conference Call
 Date: 7/30/2003 11:00:00 AM ET

 To view Nextel Partners's calendar of events, click on the following
 link:

 http://ir.nextelpartners.com/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=nxtp&script=1000

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary list management
               software provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/