Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel & GSA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:05:53 -0400

Cathy,

A Nextel birdie just dropped this off. It is a Nextel >>>GSA Power Point sales
presentation.
It may not answer all your question but it does give some insight. (FMB)

 http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gOIDP7eyLV1i8bwMtC2r0xkm5nZd-3GWhoTkGufp9ZJNTvNORgI71P-nwoFyhjBhMxjebMqQko6Um2MJ/gsa_nexte.PPT

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "rw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:29:37 -0400

the link would not open...

Richard E. Willimon
Communications & Electronics, Inc.
800-238-1277 LaGrange Ga.
706-882-7840 LaGrange Ga.
800-306-8054 PhenixCity Al.
334-298-8962 PhenixCity Al.
706-845-0375 Home
888-475-5033 Southern LINC portable
888-399-3044 Southern LINC mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 4:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel & GSA

Cathy,

A Nextel birdie just dropped this off. It is a Nextel >>>GSA Power Point
sales
presentation.
It may not answer all your question but it does give some insight. (FMB)

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gOIDP7eyLV1i8bwMtC2r0xkm5nZd-3GWhoTkGufp9ZJNTvN
ORgI71P-nwoFyhjBhMxjebMqQko6Um2MJ/gsa_nexte.PPT

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:47:04 -0400

My Bad-

Try it again-

 http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MH0EP6NgKHIAOHM_1X0ZpFbITpzwDoiMeDsRT1715BXExpUW9T-NXRnI032o9LqK5GlatGi8SF0ETnbN/gsa_nexte.PPT

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "rw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:12:24 -0400

still wouldn't open...

Richard E. Willimon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 3:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel & GSA

My Bad-

Try it again-

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MH0EP6NgKHIAOHM_1X0ZpFbITpzwDoiMeDsRT1715BXExpU
W9T-NXRnI032o9LqK5GlatGi8SF0ETnbN/gsa_nexte.PPT

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:37:20 -0000

OK Try it this way.......

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WFHSG2/files/

--- In [email-masked], "rw" <rwillimon@m...> wrote:
> From: Marcelrf@B... [mailto:Marcelrf@B...]
http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MH0EP6NgKHIAOHM_1X0ZpFbITpzwDoiMeDsRT1715
BXExpU
> > From: Marcelrf@B... [mailto:Marcelrf@B...]
http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gOIDP7eyLV1i8bwMtC2r0xkm5nZd-3GWhoTkGufp9
ZJNTvN
> > Subscribe to Nextel-1: 
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1
> > Subscribe to Nextel2: 
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2
> Subscribe to Nextel-1: 
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->