Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] PCIA's Tower Show

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:36:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2003 3:14:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Alan T.,
> 
> Did they forget your name?
> 
> BTW- What does Winstar know about  tower deployment? Most of their leases 
> are rooftop deployments. Unless Joe is going to talk wish list or maybe
> Spectrum leasing?

Nope, no forgetting.  I don't do PCIA's tower work.  That's done by another 
law firm.  And, similarly, I do not know about Winstar's invitation.

Alan T.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:54:25 -0400

I thought you are PCIA's  (regulatory) Counsel ?

I could be wrong.......

[email-masked] wrote:

>> BTW- What does Winstar know about  tower deployment? Most of their leases are
>> rooftop deployments. Unless Joe is going to talk wish list or maybe
>> Spectrum leasing?
>
> Nope, no forgetting.  I don't do PCIA's tower work.  That's done by another law
> firm.  And, similarly, I do not know about Winstar's invitation.
>
> Alan T.
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/