Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BizcomUSA Announces Acquisition of 37 additional 220 MHz SMR Licenses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:17:42 -0400

Again June 30, 2003 Or July 24, 2003 you figure it out.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BizcomUSA Announces Acquisition of 37 additional 220 MHz SMR Licenses
 http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/cb_headline.cgi?&story_file=bw.072503/232065038&directory=/google&header_file=header.htm&footer_file=

Fort Lauderdale, FL – June 30, 2003
http://www.bizcomusa.net/press.html#pr8

Bizcom U.S.A., Inc. (“Bizcom or the “Company”) today announced that it has
acquired thirty-seven 220 MHz Special Mobilized Radio (“SMR”) FCC licenses,
including one Regional Economic Area license, and related equipment.  The Company
also purchased advances due from two unrelated parties with an approximate value
of $1.2 million in the transaction.  The Company paid the approximate $6.5 million
purchase price, including the assumption of certain obligations totaling $800,000,
with 2,274,000 shares of Bizcom restricted common stock.

Hank Klein, Bizcom’s Chairman and CEO, stated, “The Company is very excited about
the acquisition of this spectrum which is now available to help provide additional
communications and wireless data capabilities for our customers in the public
safety and private sectors. This now brings our total licenses to 126 in 15
states, including the Regional Economic Area license in the Mid-Atlantic Region
encompassing 11 states.”

The 220 MHz SMR band has numerous benefits as opposed to other frequencies,
including an improved range and increased area coverage, more effective navigation
of the terrain, lower cost of infrastructure and clear, open, available spectrum.
As a result, emergency management and homeland security managers can be offered a
wireless communications platform for data or voice that will be stable and
reliable during major incidents within both major metropolitan and rural areas.

Bizcom recognizes the importance of wireless data and is currently working toward
integrating remote sensing capabilities for weather, chemical, biological, or
radiation detection into its software applications. It is also utilizing its
spectrum to deliver asset management tracking, and short message dispatch.

Bizcom is a solutions provider in the fields of emergency and event management
software.  With
headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Bizcom helps to resolve critical
infrastructure and public
safety incident management and operational needs through wireless communications
and
information management software.  In addition to its footprint of 220 MHz SMR
spectrum, Bizcom
also supplies efficient 220 MHz radio systems including mobile radios for voice
and data
transmission, portable radios, and base station radio repeaters for conventional
and trunked
operations in private, commercial, and public safety sectors as well as utilities.
For more
information, visit  www.bizcomusa.net

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this
news release are forward-looking statements. The forward looking statements set
forth above involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to
differ materially from any such statement, including the risks and uncertainties
discussed from time to time in the Company’s press releases, and public filings
with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to
update such forward-looking statements.
Contacts:

Michael Sullivan, Bizcom U.S.A., Inc.
954.714.0028 x211
[email-masked]

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG