Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Iraqi Mobile Telecom Tender Conference Planned

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:47:46 -0400

Iraqi Mobile Telecom Tender Conference Planned

There will be a conference held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Jordan, in Jordan, to
address the specifics of the Iraq mobile telecom tender. The conference is an
opportunity for RFP bidders to learn more about the tender process and the
potential market for wireless services. For more information see
www.IraqiTelcomTender.com or email inquiries to [email-masked].  (Source:
Iraq Telecom Tender)

===========================================================
MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES

     **  Mobile network tender in Iraq
** Future of Telecommunications in Iraq

All companies who may wish to bid for these licenses should register and attend
this conference.  Those attending will have the opportunity to question the CPA
telecom team.  The bidding process, the future of the mobile network in Iraq, as
well as telecom issues, such as the future of telephone services, data networks,
and Internet services  will be covered.

Potential bidders will have also the chance to meet the speakers and have
questions answered. Bidders will have approximately 14 days from the issue of the
RFP to submit their Bid.

Published information about the tender is available at www.cpa-iraq.org

PROGRAM:
Wednesday:      30th of July 2003; Arrival & Registration
4:00-8:00             Registration

Thursday    :       31st of July 2003;
9:00-10:00           Registration

10:00 :                  Opening Ceremony Under the patronage of  HE Dr.Fawaz
Al-Zubi
10:30 :                  Future of Mobile telephony in Iraq
                         Presentation Mr. Jim Davies,Communications Adviser MoTC

11:15-11:30       Coffee Break
11:30-12:30       Q and A

12:30-14:00       Lunch Keynote Speaker: Dr.Shakir Abdullah.Secretary General,
MoTC

Future of telecommunications in Iraq

14:00-15:00       Presentation Mr. David Leech, Communications Director MoTC
                               Mr,Abdul Latif, Director General, Iraq
Telecommunications and Posts Company
15:00-15:15        Coffee Break

15:15-17:00       Q and A
18:45                 Buses departure to Dead Sea
18:45-19:30       Arrival to MovinPick Dead Sea

19:30-20:15       Cocktail Reception

20:15                 Gala Dinner

22:30                 Buses departure to Amman

SPEAKERS:
Dr.Shakir Abdullah           Secretary General, MoTC - CPA
Mr.Abdul Latif                Director General, Iraq Telecommunications and Posts
Company-CIPA
Mr. David Leech            Communications Director MoTC - CPA
Mr. Jim Davies                  Communications Adviser MoTC - CPA

www.Iraqitelcomtender.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/