Subject: [NEXTEL-1] KA0VSL / Jim Zellmer Museum Page

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:09:42 -0400

http://www.heartlandia.com/personal/ka0vsl/temhome.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Welcome to the

KA0VSL Virtual Museum of

Thermonic Emitters

and

Vintage Digital Communication Devices.

This museum is dedicated to the vintage equipment
that so many of us grew up dreaming about and the men and women who worked for the many
American radio companies who made them.

The museum is organized into a series of rooms which are listed below.

The Collins Room

The Drake Room

The Hallicrafters Room

The Hammarlund Room

The Johnson Room

The Digital Communication Devices Room

The KA0VSL Shack

I hope that you enjoy the Virtual Museum of Thermonic Emitters and
Vintage Digital Communication Devices. Stop by again. Your comments are appreciated. If
you can provide better information on the rigs, I will put it in the description segments.
If you would like to send us some Email, you may reach us at:

[email-masked]

Jim Zellmer, KA0VSL

639 40th St.

Des Moines, IA 50312

515-279-4911

We are going
to test this to see what this thing really doz!

If you'd like, you can go to my home page called KA0VSL.Com

The Heartland InterNet Association of Iowa

The professional InterNet gathering point for business in Iowa.

Last Update to this page 3/23/01

Powered by