Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners Director Andrew Sinwell

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 04:19:10 -0400

Nextel Partners Director Andrew Sinwell
Resigns

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

WASHINGTON -- Andrew Sinwell resigned from the board of Nextel Partners Inc.
(NXTP), according to a filing Thursday with the Securities and Exchange
Commission.
Nextel Partners didn't provide a reason for Sinwell's resignation, which took
effect June 27.

Sinwell, a director since 1999, served on the board as a designee of Madison
Dearborn Partners, which held 27.2 million Nextel shares, for a 10.9% stake at the
end of 2002.
Nextel Partners is a U.S. affiliate of Nextel Communications (NXTL) that holds
exclusive rights to provide Nextel's three-in-one digital wireless communications
services to small and midsized markets.

- Robert L. Grant; Dow Jones Newswires; 202-862-1356
Updated July 3, 2003 5:39 p.m.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/0,,BT_CO_20030703_005641,00.html?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/