Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Foreign Intelligence Collection Threat to U.S. Official and Business Travelers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:03:13 -0400

BR ALERT!
Foreign Intelligence Collection Threat to U.S. Official and Business Travelers

In a world that increasingly measures national power and
security in economic as well as military terms, US citizens
traveling abroad continue to be the target of intelligence
collection activities. Many foreign governments and foreign
businesses place a high priority on acquiring USGOV and private
industry– protected information (classified, sensitive, and
proprietary). Although the Cold War has ended, the risk of
becoming an intelligence target has increased. The threat you
face as an official USGOV traveler or as a representative of
private industry is real. This updated pamphlet from the National
Counter Intelligence Executive describes the nature of the
foreign intelligence collection threat, provides basic steps you
can take to mitigate the threat, and actions you should take to
report suspicious incidents.

 http://www.ncix.gov/docs/be_alert_100.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/