Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] re - AntiDouble / AntiBonk / AntiWhatever Device

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:33:16 -0400

Let's not forget the effect this would have on battery life.

Rik Rasmussen

Original Message:
-----------------

With 2 or more seperate receivers in a portable radio - there are
probably many, many, nifty schemes that be concocted to improve radio
ops.

Peter S

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/