Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Powell To Be Keynote Speaker At USTA's Convention

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:06:39 -0400

Powell To Be Keynote Speaker At USTA's Convention

Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell has agreed to give a
keynote address at TELECOM '03, a telecom industry trade show sponsored by the
U.S. Telecom Association (USTA), the principal lobbying organization for America's
incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs).

"Chairman Powell stands at the helm of an agency that plays a tremendous role in
determining the future for the telecom industry," USTA President Walter McCormick
said in announcing Powell's keynote appearance. "The chairman's insight into the
future for telecom will be invaluable to industry leaders gathered at TELECOM '03,
and we are honored to have [him] join us for this important industry event."

TELECOM '03 is slated for Oct. 11-15, at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev. The
show brings leading telecom executives from across the nation together to discuss
the future of the industry and features key policymakers and industry visionaries
offering insight into the dynamic telecom industry.

www.telecomweb.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/