Subject: [NEXTEL-1] T-Mobile Offers Mobile Erotica- And You Think They Can't drive Now?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:33:41 -0400

T-Mobile Offers Mobile Erotica

German wireless subscribers are now able to view erotic video clips on their
phones. T-Mobile International AG expanded the range of video and music clips
in its MMS service to include erotic clips in addition to the already offered
sports highlights, film trailers, weather, horoscopes and news

===========================================================

Posted on Thu, Jul. 03, 2003

T-Mobile to send erotic videos to cell phones

BERLIN (Dow Jones/AP) -- T-Mobile International AG Thursday said it is expanding
the range of video clips it sells to German cell-phone subscribers to include
erotic and music video clips.

The video clips, which are up to 15 seconds long, are sent to subscribers through
multimedia messaging services, or MMS.
T-Mobile's service, which was launched last fall, also offers sports highlights,
film trailers, weather reports, horoscopes and news. The video service will be
expanded to other T-Mobile markets, the company said.

The video clips are available only to customers who own a Nokia 3650 handset.
T-Mobile expects other models to follow shortly. In western Europe, where
mobile-phone markets are saturated, wireless carriers are turning to multimedia
services in an effort to boost revenue. The German government owns about 43
percent of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile's parent.

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/6227958.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/