Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 07/22/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:41:45 -0400

AIR PAGING COMMUNICATION CORPORATION.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in
the amount of $4,000 to Air Paging Communication Corp. for failing to
operate its Wireless Radio Station in accordance with its station
authorization by operating its station at an unauthorized location.
Action by:  Chief, Spectrum Enforcement Division, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  07/18/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2366).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2366A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2366A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2366A1.txt>

 METRO TELCOM, INC.   Granted the Request for Waiver of Section 22.805
of the FCC's Rules to Operate Private Land Mobile Radio Systems in the
New York Metropolitan Area on Frequencies Offset from Airborne Mobile
Frequencies Allocated to the Air-Ground Radiotelephone Service. Action
by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  07/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2380).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2380A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2380A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2380A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/21/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU APPROVES
WITHDRAWAL OF PETITIONS TO DISMISS OR DENY AND GRANTS CONSENT FOR
ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSES FROM MORRIS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. TO NEXTEL
LICENSE HOLDINGS 1, INC. (DA No.  03-2374).  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2374A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2374A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2374A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aSJFwB/XWXGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/