Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Defends PPT Trademark- (PPT??? As Alan T. said........Typo or Freudian slip? :)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:34:28 -0400

PPT??? As Alan T. said........... Typo or Freudian slip?  :)
=====================================================
Nextel Defends PPT Trademark
BY WIRELESS WEEK STAFF
JULY 24, 2003

Nextel Communications Inc. isn't backing down in the face of yet another challenge
to its push-to-talk services from Verizon Wireless. Verizon's latest complaint
filed in federal court objects to Nextel's trademark of the words 'push to talk'
and 'PTT.'

Nextel shot back that it is fully secure in the trademarks of those words. 'We are
as confident in Nextel's trademark rights for Push To Talk and PTT as we are in
our technological leadership. The U.S. Patent and Trademark office's approval of
these marks indicate we're not alone in this belief. We're certain the courts will
agree, too,' it said in a statement.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=newsat2direct&starting=1&pubdate=07/24/03

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/