Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Continental to relax phone restrictions—slightly

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 01:50:16 -0400

Continental to relax phone restrictions—slightly
By Mike Dano
July 07 13:02:00, 2003

Continental Airlines announced passengers will be able to switch on their mobile
phones sooner after landing, a move that follows similar announcements from other
airlines.

Continental said its passengers will be able to place and receive calls after
landing when advised by flight attendants. Previously, phone use was restricted
until the aircraft door opened at the arrival gate. The airline said telephone use
at departure remains unchanged—phones must be turned off when the cabin door is
closed.

American Airlines recently relaxed restrictions for both departures and landings.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14174

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/