Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ISART 2004 Call-for-Papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:38:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "J. Wayde Allen" <[email-masked]>
Subject: PROP-L:ISART 2004 Call-for-Papers
To: "List: Radio Propagation" <[email-masked]>

                      INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
                                ON
                    ADVANCED RADIO TECHNOLOGIES
                           (ISART 2004)

                         MARCH 2-4, 2004

                          CALL FOR PAPERS
                    ===========================

The ISART technical program committee is soliciting papers describing
geolocation methods, new radio technologies, analysis, and innovation of
business, economic, and policy concepts. Areas of interest include, but
are not limited to: 

	- GEOLOCATION: Advances in radio navigation, localization,
	  direction finding, Internet localization, and cellular and WLAN
	  user tracking
 
	- LOCATION-BASED SERVICES: Privacy, anonymity, policy, business
	  models, applications, E-911, public safety, security
 
	- ELECTROMAGNETICS: propagation, antennas, direction finding,
	  RF-front ends
 
	- RADIOS: software defined radios, cognitive radios, RF software, 
	  spectrally efficient systems
 
	- SPECTRUM: usage, policy, management, regulation, economics, 
	  cooperative usage mechanisms

	- TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT:  improving digital acccess, wireless
          broadband deployment, alternative communication networking in
          developing countries, impact on economy

	- WIRELESS NETWORKS: scaling to large networks, ad hoc networks,
	  Internet over wireless, convergence of WLANs and 3G, 4G 

Students are especially encouraged to submit their work. 

IMPORTANT DATES:

	Oct, 10, 03 - Deadline for submission of call for paper.
	Nov. 12, 03 - Notification of acceptance to authors.
	Jan. 30, 04 - Deadline for submission of final paper. 

CALL FOR PAPERS FORMAT:

	- Maximum 8 pages.
	- Maximum 3000 words.
	- Indicate the contact author with an e-mail address.
	- Indicate the topic area from the above list. 

The paper should summarize research results and not be a proposal for
research since very little time is available between the acceptance
notification and the final paper submission. The final paper will be 6
pages, double column, 10pt text (maximum 3000 words). 

HOW TO SUBMIT: Submit all materials to Jeanne Ratzloff at the address
below. All submissions should be electronic. Authors will be notified of
receipt of submission via e-mail. If you do not receive notification
contact Jeanne.

	Jeanne Ratzloff
	DOC/NTIA/ITS.M
	325 Broadway
	Boulder, CO 80305-3328
	Tel: 303-497-3330
	Fax: 303-497-5323

	e-mail: [email-masked]

MORE INFORMATION:  http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/