Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Congress Gives Harley Its Props-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:47:48 -0400

The following additional measures will be considered during the Full Committee
open markup session of H.R. 1950 scheduled for Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 10:00
a.m., and subsequent days if necessary, in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

1.H. Con. Res. 215, Honoring and congratulating chambers of commerce for their
efforts that contribute to the improvement of communities and the strengthening of
local and regional economies; and,

2.H. Res. 296, Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the founding of the
Harley-Davidson Motor Company, which has been a significant part of the social,
economic, and cultural heritage of the United States and many other nations and a
leading force for product and manufacturing innovation throughout the 20th
century.----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/