Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FAA awards teleconferencing pact

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:10:13 -0400

FAA awards teleconferencing pact

 BY Randall Edwards
 July 30, 2003

 The Federal Aviation Administration will pay a Maryland company
 more than $5 million for a new teleconferencing system.

 Frequentis USA Inc. won the contract, valued at more than $5
 million over 10 years. Based in Rockville, Md., the company will
 install a teleconferencing system for the agency's Air Traffic
 Control System Command Center in Herndon, Va.

 The deal calls for the system to be installed by spring 2004 for the
 center's Traffic Management System Flow Control Service.

 Aviation officials said the new technology will be especially helpful
 during emergencies, when the agency's 20 air route traffic control
 centers must be able to work together quickly. Several groups
 involved with national airspace manage more than 50,000 flights a
 day through the traffic control service.

 http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2003/0728/web-faa-07-30-03.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/