Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Recording systems

From: "Dave and Sharon Maples" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:12:50 -0400

John: I'll forward this to someone at the NHQ who should be able to assist
you.  This request has come up before.

Thanks,
Dave Maples

(snip)

Message: 8
   Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:12:30 -0400
   From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Recording Systems

Thanks for all the replies. I should probably clarify some things
operationally.

We do use only the Direct Connect feature. The department doesn't utilize
any talkgroups. Also the system isn't used "AT ALL" for operational
purposes. It used for administrative matters and an occassional secure
message (I.e. Arson Squad notifications, Key location info etc.). When
that's done we either use our personal NexTels or the supervisors when he's
around. All operational matters are (& always will be) on our VHF system. We
will never rely that much on the NexTels. All we want to record is when the
dispatcher talks to someone & do it through the Dictaphone system we have
now. We don't care when the units talk to each other.

Thanks again,
John Marcel
Concord, NH Fire Dispatch

(snip)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/