Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Subject: Re: "Hot-Spot"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:48:47 -0400

Todd-

Your email has generated some interest among readers. I suggest you look at the
responses in Web mode so you may respond appropriately.

View messages in web mode:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/messages

Send a message to the group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/post

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Todd Marshall <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Subject: Re: "Hot-Spot"]
     To: [email-masked]

Thanks. I am serious about working with someone who wants to build it. I don't see
what's to stop someone from just doing it.
/Todd

[email-masked] wrote:

> Don't worry I sent it as is .....
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/