Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Big Brother Coming to a Landmark Near You

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:19:57 -0400

Big Brother Coming to a Landmark Near You

Wireless cameras are being used as a defense against terrorist attacks.
RVision's rugged, easy to use, tiny camera has a 25x optical and 12x
digital zoom and is solar-powered. The infrared cameras can cover very
large areas such as reservoirs. The cameras can monitor areas and
send wireless messages to security personnel when triggered by motion
or other criteria. More than 250 cameras have been installed around the
San Francisco Bay area transit system. RVision is working with the US
Department of Homeland Security as well, to determine if the cameras
can be used at national landmarks

 http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/FutureTech/techtv_remoteseccams030703.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/