Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Extend America to sell Nextel iDEN service in rural U.S. markets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:03:34 -0400

Extend America to take Nextel service to rural areas

by Dan Meyer
July 09, 2003

Nextel Communications Inc. entered an agreement with Extend America Inc. to
provide iDEN network coverage for Nextel in a number of rural markets beginning
later this year. 

Extend is expected to begin selling wireless digital voice, text and numeric
messaging and Nextel’s Nationwide Direct Connect service under the Extend America
name, powered by Nextel, and will benefit from the same services as Nextel and
Nextel Partners Inc. customers. In addition, Extend’s, Nextel’s and Nextel
Partners’ customers will be able to use their service on any of the three
companies’ networks at no roaming cost. 

Extend said it will initially launch service in Bismarck and Mandan, N.D.,
covering 13,000 square miles and covering approximately 114,000 potential
customers. The company plans to extend coverage to parts of South Dakota, Wyoming,
Nebraska and Montana covering an additional 332,000 square miles and approximately
1.8 million pops. 

“Extend America’s coverage plan is a perfect complement to the Nextel national
network already in place,” said John Chapple, president, chief executive officer
and chairman of Nextel Partners. 

Source: http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14222

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health - $23.95
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MmkSQC/NTVGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:11:26 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "wirelessintegrator" <[email-masked]>
Subject:Re: Extend America to sell Nextel iDEN service in rural U.S. markets
X-Originating-IP:12.225.243.250

Well, looks like Nextel has found another way to Extend
"how business gets done" across America.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->