Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Request for information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:50:06 -0400

------- Original Message --------
   From: "Alisher Abdukadirov" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Request for information

 Dear all,Let me first introduce myself:I am working for Motorola CGISS as Sales
Manager in Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.Obviously our main customers
are governmental organizations and public safety agencies. The current stage in
these countries is that they are about to replace/develop existing mainly
conventional radios to newer radio systems providing them backward compatibility
and smooth migration from analog/conventional to digital/trunking with enhanced
interoperability.In order to optimize this process the governments of these
countries are interested in developing their strategies issuing some
regulatory/conceptual documents including issues of spectrum utilization
efficiency, technology comparisons, equipment procurement, communications
security, RF-coverage planning and like. In simple words, they try to find their
correct way to step further.So, my interest is any information sources to have
recommendations for national governments in above mentioned issues which could be
studied. Thank you for help,

Alisher Abdukadirov
Motorola CGISS, EMEA
Sales Manager in Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
Tel. +998 71 144 2096
Fax  +998 71 120 7887