Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 07/11/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:11:12 -0400

AGENDA RELEASED FOR FCC'S INDIAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS INITIATIVES RENO REGIONAL
WORKSHOP AND ROUNDTABLE.   To be held July 17-18.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB. Contact Geoffrey Blackwell at
(202) 418-8192
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236480A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236480A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236480A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236480A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236480A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236480A2.txt> 

 FCC FILINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202) 418-0504 
OMR <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236464A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236464A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236464A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202)
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236463A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236463A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236463A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION 33
(OHIO) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCE ELEVENTH PLANNING
MEETING. (DA No.  03-2272).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2272A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2272A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2272A1.txt> 

 NORTHWEST COMMUNITY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Denied Northwest Community
Communications, Inc. a temporary waiver of Section 11.11(a) of the Rules. Action
by:  Chief, Technical & Public Safety Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted: 
07/01/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2215).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2215A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2215A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2215A1.txt> 

 ROBERT M. GRUSS.   Issued letter to Mr. Robert M. Gruss on behalf of Mobex
Communications, Inc. requesting clarification. (Dkt No.  92-257). Action by: 
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2275).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2275A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2275A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2275A1.txt> 

 LETTER ADDRESSED TO : WARREN C. HAVENS RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT FOR
AUCTION NO. 20.   Notified Mr. Warren C. Havens concerning a debt the Commission
in the amount of $9,404. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2233).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2233A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2233A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2233A1.txt> 

 LETTER ADDRESSED TO: WARREN C. HAVENS RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT FOR
AUCTION NO 21.   Notified Mr. Warren C. Havens concerning a debt to the Commission
in the amount of $6,000. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2234).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2234A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2234A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2234A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JULY 10, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST
NO. 131:

 FCC HOMELAND SECURITY INITIATIVES STATEMENT BY FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL. 
News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A2.txt> 

 FCC ESTABLISHES OFFICE OF HOMELAND SECURITY; JAMES DAILEY NAMED DIRECTOR.   The
FCC announced the creation of an Office of Homeland Security within the
Enforcement Bureau.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0513  EB. Contact Linda Blair at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236436A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236436A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236436A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236436A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236436A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236436A2.txt> 

 INTERNATIONAL BUREAU REPORTS ON SUCCESS OF THE 2003 WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATION
CONFERENCE.   The International Bureau reported to the Commission on the results
of the 2003 World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC-03), which concluded on July
Fourth in Geneva, Switzerland.  News Release. News Media Contact: Linda L. Haller
at (202) 418-1408  IB. Contact Alexander Roytblat at (202) 418-7501, email:
[email-masked] or John Giusti at (202) 418-1407, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236426A3.txt> 

 FCC ACTS TO PROMOTE ACCESSIBILITY OF DIGITAL WIRELESS PHONES TO INDIVIDUALS WITH
HEARING DISABILITIES.   The FCC adopted a Report and Order requiring wireless
manufacturers and service providers to make digital wireless phones accessible to
the more than 6 million individuals with hearing disabilities that use hearing
aids.  News Release. (Dkt No 01-309). News Media Contact: Chelsea Fallon at (202)
418-7991, email: [email-masked]  WTB. Contact Mindy Littell at (202) 418-0789,
email: [email-masked] or Greg Guice at (202) 418-0095, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A6.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A6.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A5.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236430A6.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 1, 21, 73, 74 AND 101 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO FACILITATE
THE PROVISION OF FIXED AND MOBILE BROADBAND ACCESS, EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER ADVANCED
SERVICES IN THE 2150-2162 AND 2500-2690 MHZ BANDS.   Modified the Notice of
Proposed Rulemaking and Memorandum Opinion and Order, FCC 03-56 released,
04/02/2003. (Dkt No.  97-217, 02-68, 03-66, 03-67). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  07/10/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-169).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-169A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-169A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-169A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/