Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 07/08/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:33:13 -0400

Released:  07/08/2003.  INTERNATIONAL BUREAU PLACES STUDY OF THE UPPER
AND LOWER CARS BANDS, 12.7-13.2 AND 17.74-18.142, ON COMMISSION WEBSITE.
(DA No.  03-2227). (Dkt No 98-172).  IB. Contact:  Breck Blaylock at
(202) 418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2227A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2227A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2227A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF THE COMMISSION'S SPACE STATION LICENSING RULES AND
POLICIES.   /2000 BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW -- STREAMLINING AND THE
REVISIONS OF PART 25 OF THE FCC'S RULES GOVERNING THE LICENSING OF, AND
SPECTRUM USAGE BY, SATELLITE NETWORK EARTH STATIONS AND SPACE STATIONS.
Adopted a standardized form for space station license. (Dkt No.  00-248,
02-34). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/26/2003 by R&O. (FCC
No. 03-154).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-154A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-154A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-154A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-154A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-154A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-154A2.txt> 

 MOBILE RELAY ASSOCIATES.   Denied James A. Kay, Jr. Petitions to Deny
and Petitions for Reconsideration.  Denied the Petitions for
Reconsideration submitted by Mobile Relay Associates. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  07/07/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-2155).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2155A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2155A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2155A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JULY 7, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 128:

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 25 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
OPERATION OF NGSO FSS SYSTEMS CO-FREQUENCY WITH GSO AND TERRESTRIAL
SYSTEMS IN THE KU BAND FREQUENCY RANGE.   Adopted rules in this
proceeding. (Dkt No.  98-206). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
06/25/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-152).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-152A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-152A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-152A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PART 2 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOCATE SPECTRUM
BELOW 3 GHZ FOR MOBILE AND FIXED SERVICES TO SUPPORT THE INTRODUCTION OF
NEW ADVANCED WIRELESS SERVICES, INCLUDING THIRD GENERATION WIRELESS
SYSTEMS.   Proposed making spectrum available for Federal Gov.
operations that will be displaced from the band 1710-1850 MHz as a
result of making the 1710-1755 MHz segment available to support the
introduction of new non-Federal Gov. advanced wireless services ("AW.
(Dkt No.  00-258, 02-8). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
06/13/2003 by FNPRM. (FCC No. 03-134).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-134A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-134A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-134A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-134A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-134A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-134A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health - $23.95
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MmkSQC/NTVGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/