Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Microsoft's Windows Mobile 2003 Bugged Out

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:55:14 -0400

Microsoft's Windows Mobile 2003 Bugged Out

Windows Mobile 2003 has a bug, and one that has not been easy to diagnose.
Handhelds with the system aren't always coming out of sleep mode when an alarm is
set to go off. The problem is intermittent, making it even harder to figure out
why the problem is occurring. A recent poll found that 51 percent had problems
with the alarm, and 13 percent had not experienced the problem.  Microsoft did not
comment directly about the bug. (Source: Brighthand)

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/