Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AirNet picks up order from existing customer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 06:53:38 -0400

AirNet picks up order from existing customer

AirNet Communications says that it has received more than US$3 million in new
purchase orders from an undisclosed, existing customer. Deliveries under these
phase two purchase orders are planned for the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year.
"Customer validation of our products and technology is always encouraging. The
issuance of these new purchase orders serves as that validation," said Glenn
Ehley, President & CEO for AirNet Communications Corporation. “We will continue to
explore ways to grow our alliance with this valuable customer.”
“Winning these new orders required substantial dedication over the last two
quarters by the entire AirNet team,” said Joseph F. Gerrity, Vice President &
Chief Financial Officer. “As a result of the phase one delivery and the collection
of the phase two deposit on June 27, 2003, we expect to announce positive cash
flow from operating activities for the second quarter when we release second
quarter financial results. In addition, we expect the projected revenue from these
phase two purchase orders to be recognized in the third and fourth quarters of
this year.”

Posted to the site on 01-Jul-03

http://www.cellular-news.com/story/9183.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/