Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 07/07/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:17:18 -0400

CINGULAR WIRELESS LLC.   Granted petition filed by Cingular Wireless
LLC on April 23, 2002. (Dkt No.  02-100). Action by:  Chief, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  07/03/2003 by MO&O. (DA No.
03-2196).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2196A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2196A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2196A1.txt> 

 HENRY ZAPPIA.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration filed by Henry
Zappia on June 5, 2002. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
07/03/2003 by RECON. (DA No. 03-2192).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2192A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2192A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2192A1.txt> 

 FLEXIBILITY FOR DELIVERY OF COMMUNICATIONS BY MOBILE SATELLITE SERVICE
PROVIDERS IN THE 2 GHZ BAND, THE L-BAND, AND THE 1.6/2.4 GHZ BANDS.
Clarified certain issues relating to the time for filing applications to
provide ancillary terrestrial components (ATC). (Dkt No.  01-185).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  07/03/2003 by RECON. (FCC No.
03-162).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-162A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-162A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-162A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/