Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola unveils two-way radio

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:17:11 -0400

News Update as at 17.00 hrs (IST)

Info-Tech
Motorola unveils two-way radio

NEW DELHI: Motorola today announced the launch of its two-way
radio `Pacer Plus' which comes with easy licensing.

The pre-programmed radio with approved operating frequency comes
with easy licensing and is expected to make an impact on the
commerical market for two-way radios product category, a Motorola
release said.

``One of the main impediments in the growth of two-way radios in
the commercial market is the time consuming licensing process. The
Pacer will open a whole new market segment for us,'' Mr Ramneek
Chopra, Country Manager, Sales and Marketing, Motorola India Pvt
Ltd, said.

The pre-programmed frequency in the radio allows users to instantly
communicate one-to-one or one-to-many at the push of a button.
-- PTI
http://www.hinduonnet.com/bline/blnus/15031507.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/