Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/30/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:39:18 -0400

Report No: SES-00519 Released:  07/30/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237166A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237166A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00520 Released:  07/30/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237167A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237167A1.txt> 

Report No: 1569 Released:  07/30/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237170A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237170A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/