Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Quarterly Profit Down

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:57:05 -0400

North America   Nextel Quarterly Profit Down

Nextel said quarterly profit declined, as higher expenses offset a gain in
revenues on strong customer demand. The company reported 2Q net income of USD 281
million or 27 cents a share, compared with USD 325 million or 37 cents a share a
year ago. The company said revenue rose 19 percent to USD 2.6 billion as its
customer base grew by 591,000. See www.wirelessNOW.com for additional details.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:28:42 -0400

Timmy- Time for a "Hype" presser!
Nextel is slipping ...........Wall Street is getting wise!