Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel is getting desperate to get the "Scam Plan" passed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:12:27 -0400

Nextel is getting desperate to get the "Scam Plan" passed.

Several public safety groups are sending out letters to their members urging them
to support the "Scam Plan". A brief summary of the Pro's of the "Scam Plan" are included as well the Con's of
the "Balanced Approach".

The summary fails to mention to tits public safety members that in exchange for
the $850 Million Nextel will receive 10 Mhz of valuable 1.9 Ghz spectrum worth
billion$.  Not a bad deal.....how do I get in? The letter includes  a "Fill in the
blank form " for members to file with the FCC to voice their opposition to the
Balanced Approach.

Like I said before this is going to get ugly. Nextel has created an atmosphere of
hostility at the FCC splitting the commission on this hot topic. Public Safety is
bickering among themselves and Nextel is laughing all the way to the bank!

Amazing Nextel creates the problem then gets everyone to fight among themselves
when they should clean up their mess. Even the Non-techies who don't know iDEN
from WiDEN are being fooled.  Public Safety is falling for the "Scam Plan' hook,
line and sinker. Its all about the $$$$$$$$ and don't believe otherwise.

So, where are the Motorola iDEN GTSS Engineers? All we see is the  Motorola CGISS
boys trying to fix a problem that is not even in their department.

Ahhhh......Nextel

              "How Business Gets Done" - We create a state of confusion and point the finger elsewhere!

You got to love Morggie for this mess!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/