Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New cheaper snapshot service from Verizon

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:29:11 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/189/business/See_me_hear_me+.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:08:27 -0000

What they fail to mention is that:

When sending/receiving the images it uses airtime, although it's
rumored that this transaction takes place over the 1XRTT network for
speed.

Also, after the promotion is over it will cost 25 cents to send and
receive a picture, or 2.99 a month to send/receive up to 25.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/y8_tZA/6oVGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->