Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NexTel's Iden Cup Racing - Radio at "the bleeding edge"]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:13:37 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: RAFman <[email-masked]>
Subject: NexTel's Iden Cup Racing - Radio at "the bleeding edge"

NexTel's Iden Cup Racing - Radio at "the bleeding edge"

I can't wait for 10 years of "Nextel Cup Racing"...  These guys can't manage to
pay antenna & tower installers or solve interference issues to public services,
pissed off customers will just have an actual cup to aim at but its already a
crowded shooting gallery! 

Reminder, from a radio standpoint, NexTel/Iden is NOT scannable. They will cut
into the whole scanner carrying crowds the more freebies are offered teams &
officials, people are not going to be happy as they are with scannable analog.
Racing Radios hurt? Add paying NT customers who own scanners, hmmmm, not kumbaya?

http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2914188,00.html

      Nextel blows more customer moments of truth...again

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/