Subject: [NEXTEL-1] When is N gonna be forced to Re-Sell

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:06:56 -0000

Cellular & PCS do.

Is it because N is either SMR or regular WSP depending on which is 
more convenient?

N E 1 know?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Madden, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:01:19 -0400

Nextel is Part 90 rather than Part 22, so it isn't subject to common
carrier rules about selling to all parties.

Roger
________

-----Original Message-----
From: Bulldog [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 4:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] When is N gonna be forced to Re-Sell

Cellular & PCS do.

N E 1 know?

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->