Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/17/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:16:02 -0400

FCC AND T-MOBILE ENTER INTO $1.1 MILLION CONSENT DECREE REGARDING E911
RULES.   The Commission has adopted an Order approving a consent decree
resolving possible violations of the E911 Phase II rules by T-Mobile
USA, Inc.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0500  EB. Contact Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450 or Kathy Berthot at
(202) 418-7454
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236661A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236661A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236661A1.txt> 
 Released:  07/17/2003.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES EFFECTIVE DATE OF RULES ADOPTED IN SLAMMING THIRD ORDER ON
RECONSIDERATION. (DA No.  03-2358).  CGB. Contact:  Perlesta
Hollingsworth at (202) 418-2512, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2358A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2358A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2358A1.txt

 Released:  07/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF 218-219 MHZ LICENSE. (DA No.  03-2352).
WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2352A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2352A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2352A1.txt> 

 IDT CORPORATION.   Granted the complaint regarding unauthorized change
of subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Acting Deputy
Chief, Policy Division, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau. Adopted:
07/14/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2317).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2317A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2317A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2317A1.txt> 

 T-MOBILE USA, INC.   Adopted a Consent Decree terminating an
investigation into possible violations by T-Mobile USA, Inc. of the
Enhanced 911 Phase II rules. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
07/14/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-172).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-172A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-172A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-172A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO DEREGULATE THE
EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIGITAL DEVICES.   Updated
certain regulations for unlicensed radio frequency devices contained in
Parts 2, 15 and 18 of the rules. (Dkt No.  95-19, 01-278, RM-10051,
RM-9375). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/25/2003 by MO&O. (FCC
No. 03-149).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-149A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-149A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-149A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
NEXTEL PARTNERS OF UPSTATE NEW YORK, INC. D/B/A NEXTEL PARTNERS PETITION
FOR DESIGNATION AS AN ELIGIBLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER IN THE STATE
OF NEW YORK. (DA No.  03-2329). (Dkt No 96-45)  Pleading Cycle
Established.  WCB. Contact:  Elizabeth Yockus at (202) 418-7400, TTY:
(202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2329A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2329A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2329A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/