Subject: [NEXTEL-1] No.1 Wireless Phone In China

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:39:26 -0400

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/July2003/5625.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>

3G
HOME ssAdvertising
and Sponsorship ssFREE
Daily 3G Newsletter

ALL
TODAY'S PRESS RELEASES SEE BELOW

The
No1 Wireless Phone In China

14th
July 2003

China
: Bellwave Co., Ltd., a leader in innovative mobile handset and data
module designs, revealed that its A-8 GSM handset design claimed the
number one position last year in the coveted Chinese market. Designed
and developed for Amoisonic, this sleek, super thin GSM mobile phone
is compact, feature rich and affordably priced making it the most popular
design in China, outselling competing models from industry giants Motorola,
Nokia and Samsung.

China is now one
of the largest mobile handset markets in the world. Bellwave has a long
history of success in this competitive market including one of the best-selling
handset designs in the history of mobile phones sales in China. The
Company's cost-effective and innovative designs have made it instrumental
in enabling Chinese OEMs/ODMs to claim nearly a 38 percent share of
the Chinese handset market in April 2003 compared to roughly 10 percent
at the beginning of 2002.

Bellwave specializes
in turnkey design solutions for GSM and GPRS handsets that are optimized
for high-volume, low-cost production. These designs enable OEMs to efficiently
offer feature-rich products at affordable prices. Bellwave also offers
a complete line of CDMA data modules and is now making its popular handset
designs and data module available to OEMs/ODMs in other markets around
the world.

Bellwave has developed
a number of distinctive handset designs, including the world's smallest
GSM handset and the first clamshell design with an internal antenna.
Bellwave's highly skilled design team brings quality, reliability, creativity
and experience to every project. From sporty to sophisticated, gaming
to serious business, Bellwave has handset designs to meet the needs
of the most discriminating user. At Bellwave, design never looked so
good - advanced technology never was so affordable.

Free
3G Phones

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

3G
Screens Double As Loudspeakers

NXT
is pleased to announce significant progress in SoundVu technology applications
with two major announcements this week, one from technology giant, NEC,
and one from NEC’s subsidiary, Authentic, the developer of the world’s
first SoundVu LCD monitor.

Hutchison
3G Network in Hong Kong

Hutchison
3G HK has awarded a contract to NEC and Siemens mobile for the supply
of the radio network of its third generation (3G) WCDMA-based network.
Hutchison 3G HK targets to launch its 3 service in August 2003.

3G
Contract For Cerillion

Cerillion
Technologies is to provide convergent CRM and event based billing for
Wave Telecom. - 3G services will be launched by April 2004.

Wireless
Content Revenues

Today,
wireless (cellular) data revenues are dominated by personal messaging
using SMS. But the market for wireless content is growing rapidly. It
will contribute an increasing proportion to total wireless revenues

The
No1 Wireless Phone In China

Bellwave
Co., Ltd., a leader in innovative mobile handset and data module designs,
revealed that its A-8 GSM handset design claimed the number one position
last year in the coveted Chinese market.

Advocate
Faster Adoption of 3G in Europe

The
3G enterprise Alliance, a broad-based industry group today announced the
launch of a campaign in Italy to highlight the business benefits that
3G UMTS networks offer to businesses.

MP
Gives Outlook for 3G

The
launch of 3G in the UK was low-key and it is no real surprise that take-up
has been seen by some commentators as slow. It is also fair to say that
the service still has problems to overcome.

Digital
Television and 3G

The
Commission identifies the voluntary moves on the part of industry to achieve
interoperability in 3G. It also presents the measures adopted in Community
legislation to foster interoperability in interactive digital TV services.

CompctFlash
Chip used In 3G

Our
products are designed to keep up with today's emerging high-speed 2.5G
and 3G data networks. Socket's interface chips are equal to that task

New
Mova Handset for NTTDoCoMo

The
F505i features a fingerprint sensor to prevent unauthorized handset use.
The user can lock or unlock the mobile phone simply by placing a pre-registered
finger on the sensor.

Centennial
Update To EDGE Wireless

Centennial's
US Wireless Operation has selected Ericsson as its sole supplier for upgrading
its digital wireless network with EDGE-ready 850 MHz GSM/GPRS radio access
and core network equipment.

First
Camera Phone for Verizon

LG
Mobile Phones and Verizon Wireless announced the availability of the LG
VX6000, a top- of-the-line wireless handset with an embedded camera that
offers a long list of the most advanced functions.

3G
Home

3G
Forum

Subscribe
To Newsletter

3G
Press Releases

3G
Phone Zone

3G
Fun Zone

3G
New Launches

3G
Events

3G
Reports

3G
Directory

Advertise

All
Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics and trademarks are the
property of their respective owners.