Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Wifi Sensors and Development

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:36:52 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Paul J. Zawada" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Wifi Sensors and Development

Check these guys out:  http://www.iosoft.co.uk/

They have a PIC-based solution that piggybacks on a WiFi card.  I 
believe it's programmable in C...  It doesn't look to be the cheapest 
solution on the block, but I don't know what your price point is... 
The only other issue is that they are located in the UK...  I don't 
know how easily you can get their product on this side of "the pond."

--zawada

>I am working with sensor technology and looking to integrate them
>into a WIFI network. Does anyone know of a small (in size)
>development board or kit for WIFI that can integrate
>with sensors?
>
>Something I can program in C or Basic?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/