Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Visto Hires Doug Pratt to Lead Carrier Operations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:53:16 -0400

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030730/sfw092_1.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Search - Finance Home - Yahoo! - Help

Welcome,
marcel_rf1
[Sign
Out]

Money Manager
-
My Yahoo! View
-
Customize

Financial
News

Enter
symbol(s) BasicDayWatchPerformanceReal-time MktDetailedChartResearchOptionsOrder
Book
Symbol Lookup

Press Release

Source:
Visto Corporation

Visto Hires Doug Pratt to Lead Carrier Operations
Wednesday July 30, 5:24 pm ET

REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., July 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Visto Corporation
(www.visto.com), the leading provider of personal and corporate mobile access
solutions that are easy to install, administer and use, today announced the
appointment of Doug Pratt as vice president of carrier operations and
marketing. In this role, he will be responsible for directing the smooth
integration of Visto's solutions within a wireless operator's infrastructure
to facilitate broad adoption by enterprises and subscribers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Pratt has more than 15 years of senior wireless engineering and
management experience from positions within companies such as Vodafone,
Hutchison Microtel Communications (now known as Orange), AT&T and Philips. Mr.
Pratt's proven record within successful international organizations includes
Connex GSM in Romania where he was Chief Technology Officer and Country
Manager. Over a seven year period, he also held senior positions in Japan,
Portugal and the USA while working for Airtouch International. Mr. Pratt
earned his MBA from Harvard Business School and has a Bachelor of Science in
Computer Science from the University of St Andrews.
"Visto leads the market in delivery of wireless corporate email solutions
through wireless carriers; clearly an important reason to bring in Doug to
lead our integration and operations efforts with those customers," commented
Brian Bogosian, chairman, president and CEO, Visto Corp. "Doug's experience
within Vodafone, AT&T and Orange will be of great advantage to Visto in
enhancing current relationships and expanding sales to other carriers
worldwide."
About Visto
Established in 1996, Visto is the leading provider of wireless messaging
solutions to mobile operators for personal and corporate use. Visto's
technology provides secure access to the most widely used corporate
applications over any network and on a broad array of devices, and supports
both browser-based as well as offline-capable devices. Visto Mobile Access
Solution, Server Edition, provides departmental and enterprise access to
corporate email. Visto MessageXpress provides individual access to corporate,
Internet and POP3 email. Both Server Edition and MessageXpress are well suited
to the "converged" wireless PDAs/phones using Palm OS, Pocket PC, SmartPhone,
J2ME and Symbian platforms. Visto's WirelessInbox, provides real time access
to corporate and personal email via direct access through desktop computers
via any wireless device's browser and is well suited to wireless phones with
only WAP browser capability. Leveraging a portfolio of eight granted patents
in synchronization, access and security technologies, Visto's platform is a
proven, scalable solution that has supported more than 2.7 million users.
Visto's solutions are available through wireless operators worldwide,
including AT&T Wireless, Bell Mobility, KPN, Manitoba Telecom Services, Nextel
Communications, Inc., Rogers AT&T Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, SmarTone and
TELUS Mobility. http://www.visto.com
NOTE: Visto Corporation, Visto, the Visto logo, Visto Mobile Access
Solution, Visto MessageXpress , and WirelessInbox are either trademarks or
registered trademarks of Visto Corporation. All other registered trademarks,
trade names or service marks are the property of their respective owners.

Source:
Visto Corporation
Email this story
-
Set
a News
Alert
ADVERTISEMENT

Special Offers

·

5 Must-Own Telecom Stocks - FREE Report!

·

Back to school center - gear to make the grade.

·

Rent all the DVDs you want - No Late Fees!

·

7 Stocks to Buy Now!

·

Refinance NOW and GET CASH! Lower Your Rate!

·

Save up to $500* in commissions with CyberTrader.

·

Get a FREE Mortgage REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!

·

Get a FREE Mortgage REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!

·

Home Equity Loans: Today's Rates, Free Quote

·

Register to pay your insurance premiums at statefarm.com®.

Top Stories

·

Japanese Stocks Post Small Gains - Reuters (10:17 pm)

·

Exxon Mobil Profit Jumps 58 Percent - Reuters (5:51 pm)

·

Stocks Up, Bonds Fall on Recovery Signs - Reuters (6:37 pm)

·

Disney Posts Rise in Quarterly Profit - Reuters (7:53 pm)

More...

·

Most-emailed
articles

·

Most-viewed
articles

Copyright © 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Ad Feedback
Copyright
©
2003 PR
Newswire.
All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution
of
PRNewswire content is expressly prohibited without
the prior written
consent of PRNewswire. PRNewswire shall not be liable
for any errors or
delays in the content, or for any actions taken in
reliance thereon.