Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NPR - "Paris Metro Offers Wireless Internet Zones"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:31:10 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: Anthony Townsend <[email-masked]>
Subject: NPR - "Paris Metro Offers Wireless Internet Zones"

this project is very similar in scope to what we have been doing in New 
York...

------

http://discover.npr.org/features/feature.jhtml?wfId=1359332

Paris Metro Offers Wireless Internet Zones

July 28, 2003

The Paris metro system experiments with wireless technology, creating 
access points at which anyone with a laptop, PDA or cell phone can 
access the Internet for free. If successful, the trial could expand to 
include more metro stops, allowing users to go online from virtually 
anywhere in the French capital. Hear NPR's Nick Spicer.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:29:35 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Townsend [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:56 AM
Subject: NPR - "Paris Metro Offers Wireless Internet Zones"

------

July 28, 2003