Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Personal Role Radios-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:40:26 -0400

70 -- Personal Role Radios

General Information
Document Type:
Combine Solicitation Solicitation Number:
Reference-Number-FA4452-03-Q-A229

Posted Date:
Jul 21, 2003

Original Response Date:
Jul 31, 2003
Original Archive Date:
Aug 15, 2003
Current Archive Date:
Classification Code:

70 -- General purpose information technology equipment

Contracting Office Address
Department of the Air Force, Air Mobility Command, AMC Contracting Flight
(AMC/LGCF), 507 Symington Drive
Room W202, Scott AFB, IL, 62265-5015

Description

This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in
accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional
information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only
solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be
issued. The solicitation is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ) under the number
FA4452-03-Q-A229. This document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those
in affect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2001-14. The AMC Contracting Flight
plans to issue a purchase order for the contractor to provide the following items:
one hundred and forty-four (144) each Personal Role Radios. The salient
characteristics of the items are: Personal role radio system for team members;
Wireless LAN technology, spread-spectrum at 2.4 GHZ; Direct Sequence Spread
Spectrum; Low probability of interception and detection; Lightweight boom arm
headset; Wireless, single press-to-talk button; Mic/mask adapter; Team member
radio; AND Carry pouch. The offeror must be able to substantiate salient
characteristics of quoted products in formal testing. Total quantity is one
hundred and forty-four (144) radio sets. Total cost includes shipping and
handling. Delivery is for Andrews AFB MD, Charleston AFB SC, Dover AFB DE, MacDill
AFB FL, McChord AFB WA, McGuire AFB NJ, Pope AFB NC, Scott AFB IL, Travis AFB CA,
Ft Dix NJ, McGuire AFB NJ, Germany and Travis AFB CA, to be completed by 30
September 2003. The provision at 52.212-1, Instruction to Offerors ? Commercial,
applies to this acquisition. Award will be made to the lowest price technically
acceptable offeror. Offerors are required to submit a FAR 52.212-3, Offeror
Representations and Certification ? Commercial Items, with their offer. The clause
at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions ? Commercial Items, applies to this
acquisition. The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to
Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders ? Commercial Items, applies to this
acquisition, with the following clauses: 52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated
Facilities (FEB 1999); 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (E.O. 11246); 52.222-35,
Affirmative Action for Special Disabled Veterans, Veterans of the Vietnam Era and
Other Eligible Veterans (38 U.S.C. 4212); 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for
Workers with Disabilities (29 U.S.C. 793); 52.222-37, Employment Reports on
Special Disabled Veterans, Veterans of the Vietnam Era and Other Eligible Veterans
(38 U.S.C. 4212). 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer - Central
Contractor Registration (31 U.S.C. 3332). The clause at 252.212-7001, Contract
Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Applicable
to Defense Acquisitions of Commercial Items (Jun 2003) applies to this acquisition
with the following clauses: 252.225-7001 Buy American Act and Balance of Program,
252.225-7036 Buy American Act-North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation
Act-Balance of Payments Program, and 252.225-7014 Preference for Domestic
Specialty Metals. This is a DO rated order under the Defense Priorities and
Allocations System (DPAS). Offers are due to the following email address no later
than 31 Jul 03, 3:00 p.m. CST to [email-masked]. POC is Nancy Jurke or
Lee Ann White, (618) 256-9952 or (618 256-9963 AMC CONF/LGCFC, 507 Symington
Drive, Room W202, Scott AFB, 62225-5015.

Original Point of Contact
Lee White, Contract Specialist, Phone 618 256 9952, Fax 618 256 3091, Email
[email-masked] - Nancy
Jurke, Contracting Officer, Phone (618) 256-9963, Fax (618) 256-5724, Email
[email-masked]
Place of Performance
Address:
MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

http://www.eps.gov/spg/USAF/AMC/AMCLGCF/Reference%2DNumber%2DFA4452%2D03%2DQ%2DA229/Combine%20Synopsis%5FSolicitation.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/