Subject: [NEXTEL-1]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:28:07 -0400

7/30/03

Nextel's Bad Boys Bruce Cox & Leonard Kennedy On The Hill- True Players

Bruce Cox

Cox, a former AT&T vice president, is one of the coolest - and smartest--people in
the business. His experience in the telecom industry has armed him with an
enormous arsenal of institutional knowledge upon which to draw. Well known
and liked on Capitol Hill, he plays the lobbying game with the skill and
shrewdness of a grand master. Cox, who recently left a VP job at CTIA, is an
exceptionally talented coalition-builder, a skill that Nextel will undoubtedly put
to use.

Leonard Kennedy

Kennedy is senior VP and general counsel of Nextel Communications. Prior to
joining Nextel in January 2001, he was a partner at the law firm of Dow, Lohnes &
Albertson. His specialty areas include telecom law,  regulation and policy,
including  local exchange, alternate access, cellular radio, personal
communications services,  long-distance, and the Internet and information
services. He once served as a legal advisor at the FCC to former Commissioner
Ervin Duggan.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/