Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/23/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:18:02 -0400

FCC COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS ANNOUNCES BROADCAST LICENSE RENEWAL
TOWN MEETINGS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jordan Goldstein at
(202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236909A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236909A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236909A1.txt> 

Report No: 359 Released:  07/23/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236812A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236812A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236812A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2003.  BIOTRONIK, INC.  WAIVER REQUEST MODIFICATION OF
EX PARTE STATUS. (DA No.  03-2408). (Dkt No 03-92).  OET. Contact:
Bruce Romano at (202) 418-2470, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2408A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2408A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2408A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236832A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236832A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236832A1.txt> 

Report No: 1560 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236853A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236853A1.txt> 

Report No: 1559 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236852A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236852A1.txt> 

Report No: 1564 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236310A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236310A1.txt> 

Report No: 1563 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236823A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236823A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.  03-2403).
WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at  (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2403A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2403A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2403A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS THREE
C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (PCS) LICENSES
AUCTION EVENT NO. 35. (DA No.  03-2410).  WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff
at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2410A5.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
60-DAY AMNESTY FOR STRUCTURES IDENTIFIED IN INITIAL QUARTERLY AUDIT OF
ANTENNA STRUCTURES. (DA No.  03-2411).  WTB. Contact:  (202) 414-1250,
TTY: (202) 414-1255, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2411A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2411A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2411A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF THE COMMISSION'S SPACE STATION LICENSING RULES AND
POLICIES.   Issued Erratum correcting 3rd R&O and 2ndFNPRM FCC 03-154
released July 8, 2003. (Dkt No.  02-34). Action by:  Chief, Satellie
Division, International Bureau by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-2402).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236900A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236900A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236900A1.txt> 

 SAGIR, INC., N.E. COLORADO CELLULAR, INC., N.E. COLORADO CELLULAR,
INC., N.E. COLORADO CELLULAR, INC.   Consolidated and Resolved two
related petitions for reconsideration and a petition cellular
radiotelephone service unserved area application filed by N.E. Colorado
Cellular, Inc. and opposed by Sagir, Inc.  Dismissed both NECC's
reconsideration petitions. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
07/17/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-182).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-182A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-182A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-182A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS UPPER
AND LOWER PAGING BANDS LICENSES AUCTION NO. 40. (DA No.  03-2381).  WTB.
Contact:  Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2381A5.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/