Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Chaos Communication Camp HoneyPots Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:43:06 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "Davide Del Vecchio" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Chaos Communication Camp HoneyPots Conference

The Chaos Communication Camp will take place at Paulshof,
a small district of the city of Altlandsberg near Berlin
from the 7th and the 10th of August. 

The official site for the Camp is 

http://www.ccc.de/camp 

During this I will held a conference concerning Honeypots and
Honeynet, it will be a pleasure to have you partecipating to it. 

I would really thank all the honeynet project staff, especially
Lance Spitzner for his help and support. 

Thank you in advance, 

Davide Del Vecchio, Dante Alighieri ~ www.alighieri.org ~ 
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Oral Sprays for Fast Results and Greater Absorption.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2880
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3oMABA/muYGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/