Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Nextel/Worlcom Deal- Worldcom Seeks FCCApproval To Sell MMDS & Other Lics

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:29:42 -0400

The MMDS Lic's are Part of the Nextel deal.................

===========================================================================================

COMMISSION SEEKS COMMENT ON APPLICATIONS FOR CONSENT TO ASSIGN
AND/OR TRANSFER CONTROL OF LICENSES AND AUTHORIZATIONS FILED BY
WORLDCOM, INC. (DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION) AND MCI, INC.
Pleading Cycle Established
WC Docket No. 02-215

Comments/Petitions Due: August 8, 2003

Responses/Oppositions to Petitions Due: August 18, 2003

On June 13, 2003,1 WorldCom, Inc. (debtor-in-possession or DIP) d/b/a MCI and
certain
of its subsidiaries (as debtors-in-possession) (collectively “WorldCom”) and MCI,
Inc. (“MCI”
and, together with WorldCom, the “Applicants”) filed applications pursuant to
sections 214 and
310(d) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the “Act”),2 seeking
Commission
approval of the proposed assignment and/or transfer of control of licenses and
authorizations
held by WorldCom in bankruptcy.3 WorldCom holds various Commission licenses and
authorizations, including submarine cable landing licenses;4 licenses for various
wireless
facilities,5 including paging, MMDS, point-to-point microwave, satellite earth
stations, CARS,

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2193A1.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges at Myinks.com - Save 80%. Quality inkjet cartridges &
refill kits! FREE s/h on $50 orders to the US & Canada. Fast shipping.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hwZBYB/zoVGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/