Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UTC SCADA Security Conference - Aug 18-20, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:06:45 -0400

WHAT: 
UTC SCADA Security Conference

WHEN: August 18-20, 2003

WHERE: Sun Valley Resort
Sun Valley, Idaho

DETAILS:

Now, more than ever, utilities rely on their control systems (SCADA, DCSs, PLCs,
RTUs, and IEDs) to improve their reliability and efficiency. With new automated
control and remote access technologies come even greater efficiency, but these
critical operating systems are very vulnerable to cyber attacks.

The UTC SCADA Security Conference is a hands-on educational event covering the
specific technical issues related to securing SCADA and supporting network
infrastructure. Featuring experts in the application of networks for control
systems, this unique conference will bring significant value to you and your
organization. 

Geared towards radio/telecom/networking engineers, IT Managers from electric, gas,
and water utilities and energy companies, as well as anyone who has a vested
interest or is responsible for the security of network infrastructure, the UTC
SCADA Security Conference is a must-attend educational forum. pwf

For more information, contact Karnel Thomas, Vice President - Member Services at
[email-masked] or, (202) 833-6816, or
visit http://www.utc.org/?p=31808

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/