Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PCIA's Tower Show

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:02:58 -0400

Officials from AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint and Winstar are only a few of the
speakers scheduled for PCIA's Tower Show set for Oct. 1-3 in Hollywood, Fla.
Catherine Blue, vice president, land use and commercial transactions at AT&T;
Laura Altschul, director of government affairs at T-Mobile; Jim Meyers, assistant
vice president of site development at Sprint PCS; and Joe Sandri, senior vice
president and regulatory counsel at Winstar, are slated to speak at the show.

www.wirelessweek.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:08:24 -0400

Alan T.,

Did they forget your name?

BTW- What does Winstar know about  tower deployment? Most of their leases are rooftop deployments. Unless Joe is going to talk wish list or maybe
Spectrum leasing?