Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel shares "How business gets done" tactics with NASCAR

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:50:55 -0000

NASCAR Notebook
Selling race teams might be good business move for Yates
By Mike Mulhern
COMPILED BY MIKE MULHERN
Monday, July 28, 2003
...
NASCAR executives are using strong-arm tactics to keep teams from 
complaining about various aspects of the Nextel sponsorship, 
according to sources, who cite unusually blunt language. Nextel 
officials have yet to hold a press conference on the new series 
sponsorship and their plans for the future of the sport.
------
Hmmm.

Watch for very explosive news concerning this situation this fall.

I understand that in the "rush", NASCAR failed to cover itself. This 
NEXTEL deal may be the the first time the Boys from Daytona, get 
fscked.

Now thats how business really gets done!!!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/