Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EquityOutlook.Com- Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL) - SELL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:59:40 -0400

EquityOutlook.Com Announces Stock Evaluation Ratings for Sun Microsystems, Nextel
Communications, QUALCOMM , EMC, Vitesse

Business Editors

SHREVEPORT, La.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 31, 2003--EquityOutlook.Com makes these
short-term stock recommendations:

Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ:SUNW) - WEAK SELL
Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL) - SELL
QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM) - BUY
EMC (NYSE:EMC) - BUY
Vitesse (NASDAQ:VTSS) - SELL

WHAT THESE RATINGS MEAN:

EquityOutlook.Com ranks stocks with a proprietary unbiased system of technical
analysis. These ratings do not indicate a "long term" view of any company listed.
These are ratings that reflect our opinion of a stock's potential price movement
over the next five to ten trading sessions. The stock ratings range from +10
(which indicates our view that a stock has a great chance to move higher) to -10
(which indicates our belief that a stock has a great chance to move lower). These
ratings may change based on daily market conditions.

ABOUT EquityOutlook.Com:

EquityOutlook.Com is a stock research firm. Our daily commentary has regular,
worldwide distribution. We are Registered Investment Advisors. We do not accept
third-party compensation to make stock suggestions. We do not own shares of any
stock we rate.

Investors are advised that this analysis is issued solely for informational
purposes and is not to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an
offer to buy. This report does not have regard to the specific investment
objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person
who may receive this information.

The information contained herein is based on sources that we believe to be
reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be
a complete statement or summary of the available data. Past performance is no
guarantee of future results. Any opinions expressed herein are statements of our
judgment as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Reproduction without written permission is prohibited.
EquityOutlook.Com's goal is to provide stock research FREE from bias or conflicts.
You can get your FREE trial to EquityOutlook.Com at http://www.equityoutlook.com.

--30--KH/na*

CONTACT: EquityOutlook.Com
Chester T. Kelley, 318/212-0640

KEYWORD: LOUISIANA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: E-COMMERCE INTERNET TELECOMMUNICATIONS HARDWARE
INVESTMENT OPINION

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/