Subject: [NEXTEL-1] "Like I said........."

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:29:13 -0400

>[email-masked] wrote:
> All this instant hype is going to come to a head when Goldman drops the bomb on
>the so-called instant communications. I will be saying "Like I said........."

July 18, 2003
And 2 days later Goldman Says:

<SNIP>
"NXTL is doing what it should be in advance of losing its monopoly position in the
PTT market - improving retention and cutting costs to bolster margins. But given
the recent strong rise in NXTL shares this is priced in. Plus news flow in 2H is
likely to get worse as PTT competitors emerge, WLNP is introduced and the spectrum
swap is further delayed or even derailed. We feel revised guidance hints at these
factors. Net add guidance of 1.9mn implies slower growth in 2H and a modest EBITDA
guidance increase despite lower adds and lower churn implies higher churn and/or
costs (we see both). While execution remains strong, we feel valuation is rich and
challenges are sizable.
Reit U/N.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/9513

Hey Timmy How's That For "Instant Communications?"

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/