Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/21/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:30:25 -0400

Report No: 0082 Released:  07/21/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236758A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236758A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236758A1.txt> 

Released:  07/21/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236770A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236770A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236770A1.txt> 

Released:  07/21/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 2 ).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236768A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236768A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236768A1.txt> 

Released:  07/21/2003.  SIX ORGANIZATIONS WILL ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR
CELLULAR SID ADMINISTRATION. (DA No.  03-2359).  WTB. Contact:  Denise
Walter at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2359A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2359A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2359A1.txt> 

AMENDMENT OF PART 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOW CERTIFICATION OF
EQUIPMENT IN THE 24.05 - 24.25 GHZ BAND AT FIELD STRENGTHS UP TO 2500
MV/M.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration filed by the National
Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL) in response to our Report and Order
in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  98-156). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  07/15/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-175).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-175A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-175A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-175A1.txt> 

WHITE EAGLE CONCRETE, INC.   Granted the Petition in part and otherwise
dismissed the Petition because one location on White Eagle Concrete's
application did not comply with Section 90.621(b)(4) of the Commission's
Rules. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  07/16/2003 by RECON. (DA
No. 03-2356).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2356A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2356A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2356A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nHYuCC/ca0FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/