Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: DataRadio, Access Spectrum offer CDPD replacement solution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:49:13 EDT

"band manger"?  Typo or Freudian slip?  :)

Alan

In a message dated 7/23/2003 7:28:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> They  got in to the 220Mhz in Aug. of 2002. They also cut a deal with Moto 
> to
> produce a line of Mid level 220Mhz radios that use Passport and LTR. The FCC 
> also
> made them a band manger. So far the only deployments I have seen are 220Mhz 
> SCADA.
> But the may have a few other jobs. So far I'm not impressed,..............

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:43:46 -0000

Actually- Dragon Naturally Speaking

--- In [email-masked], landmobilelawyer@a... wrote:
> Marcelrf@B... writes:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy a Proven Natural Vitamin Formula for Good Male Prostate Health - $28.97
(1 bottle, 1 Mo. Supply, 90 tablets, 28 ingredients) from VitaminBoost.com
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XvZh0C/MoaGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/