Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Galbi: Boring Abbreviated CV

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:15:28 -0400

http://users.erols.com/dgalbi/telpol/normal.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Douglas A. Galbi

Education

Ph.D. in Economics

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

M.Phil. in Economics

Oxford University

B.S.E. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

Princeton University

Work Experience

Senior Economist, Common Carrier Bureau

Federal Communications Commission

Senior Economist, International Bureau

Federal Communications Commission

Consultant, Economic Development Institute

The World Bank

Research Associate

King’s College, Cambridge

Consultant, Macroeconomic and Finance Group

Ministry of Finance, Russian Federation

Research Fellow, Center for Population and Development Studies

Harvard University