Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SIRIUS Appoints New Board Member (Former Nextel Exec.) James F. Mooney to Fill Vacancy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:43:06 -0400

SIRIUS Appoints New Board Member James F. Mooney to Fill Vacancy

NEW YORK, July 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SIRIUS (Nasdaq: SIRI), known for
delivering the very best in commercial-free music and premium audio entertainment
to cars and homes across the country, today announced that James F. Mooney has
been elected to serve on the company's board of directors.  Mr. Mooney, 48, is
Chairman of the board of directors of NTL Incorporated, a cable television company
with operations in the United Kingdom and Ireland.  Mr. Mooney was appointed
Chairman of NTL in March 2003.  Prior to joining NTL, Mr. Mooney was the Executive
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Nextel Communications Inc.  Prior to
joining Nextel, Mr. Mooney was the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating
Officer of Tradeout Inc., an asset management firm owned jointly by General
Electric Capital, Ebay Inc. and Benchmark Capital.  Prior to Tradeout, Mr. Mooney
was the Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer at Baan Company, a
business management software provider.  From 1980 until 1999, Mr. Mooney held a
number of positions with IBM Corporation, including Chief Financial Officer of the
Americas.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/07-24-2003/0001988843&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/