Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Branded Data Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:43:01 -0400

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/July2003/5572.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>

3G
HOME ssAdvertising
and Sponsorship ssFREE
Daily 3G Newsletter

ALL
TODAY'S PRESS RELEASES SEE BELOW

3G
Branded Data Services

3rd
July 2003

Europe
: 3G LAB announced a range of Trigenix Stores - ready-made, updateable
user interface modules for mobile phones that enable network operators
to quickly and easily create branded data services offerings. The new
Stores are designed to improve the way that consumers 'find' and connect
to data services, helping operators to accelerate revenue growth. Trigenix
Stores are based on 3G LAB's award-winning Trigenix mobile interface
technology - already being implemented by T-Mobile and other operators
-and consist of interest-specific interfaces such as the Trigenix Service
Store and Trigenix News Store.

The Trigenix Service
Store is an area of the mobile phone's user interface that draws together
an operator's existing data services and gives customers 'one click'
access to the operator's portal. It allows carriers to capitalise on
their investment in data services by driving up service usage and building
revenues, and is designed as a first step towards a fully branded and
seamless mobile user experience.

The Trigenix News
Store provides the next step in improving the mobile user experience.
It brings news headlines directly to the phone, removing the need for
users to navigate complex menu structures and wait for browser connections.
This immediacy changes the user experience of the phone and increases
the frequency of data accesses. In addition to the live news feed, the
Trigenix News Store provides for 'one click' access to relevant news
services.

"In order to
differentiate themselves in this highly competitive data market operators
need to provide great user experiences, and make it as easy as possible
for users to click through to services," said Steve Ives, CEO,
3G LAB. "The Trigenix Stores make it simple for operators to rapidly
roll out exciting new branded services, helping them to drive service
adoption and revenue growth."

Further Trigenix
Stores are planned for Q4 2003 to address other interest groups.

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

Residents
Win 3G Mast Fight

People
fighting plans to build a 3G phone mast across the road from their houses
have seen their opposition upheld for a second time by independent Government
inspectors.

Multimedia
Player For NEC's 3G Phones

Sasken
announced that its multimedia component technology is to be provided for
NEC's next generation FOMA phones.

Increased
Security For 3G Phones

F5
Networks will provide Secure Socket Layer (SSL) client authentication
and SSL acceleration for data encryption for FOMA 3G phones.

3G
Branded Data Services

3G
LAB announced a range of Trigenix Stores - ready-made, updateable user
interface modules for mobile phones that enable network operators to quickly
and easily create branded data services

LG's
3G Aspirations

LG
Korea has confirmed that its 3G operation will launch into commercial
mode by the end of 2003.

TD-SCDMA
Forum Joins 3GPP

The
Organizational Partners of the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP™)
have approved an application by the TD-SCDMA Forum to become a Market
Representation Partner within the project.

3G
Home

3G
Forum

Subscribe
To Newsletter

3G
Press Releases

3G
Phone Zone

3G
Fun Zone

3G
New Launches

3G
Events

3G
Reports

3G
Directory

Advertise

All
Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics and trademarks are the
property of their respective owners.