Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Reports From US DOT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:34:36 -0400

New Reports From US DOT

 -  FTA Real-Time Transit Information Assessment - Literature Review of Real-Time
Transit Information Systems (August 2002)

http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov//JPODOCS/REPTS_TE//13845.html

 -  Final Summary Report - Information Elements to Support Traffic Management
Services (April 2003)

http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov//JPODOCS/REPTS_TE//13812.html

 -  Northeast Florida Rural Transit Intelligent Transportation System (February
2003)
http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov//JPODOCS/REPTS_TE//13848.html

 -  Cell Phone Probes as an ATMS Tool - Final Report (June 2003)

http://www.gmupolicy.net/its/july03reports/CellPhoneProbes%20-%20final.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/