Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Revision of Parts 2 and 15 of the Commission’s Rules to Permit Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure (U-NII) Devices in the 5 GHz band

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:20:57 -0400

Before the
Federal Communications Commission
Washington, D.C. 20554

In the Matter of

Revision of Parts 2 and 15 of the Commission’s Rules to Permit Unlicensed National
Information Infrastructure (U-NII) Devices in the 5 GHz band

ET Docket No. 03-122
RM - 10371

ERRATUM

   Adopted:  July 15, 2003 Released:  July 15, 2003

By the Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology:

 The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking in this proceeding, FCC 03-110, released June
4, 2003, is revised as shown below.

In the caption and in paragraph 32 of the text of the Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking, we are correcting the dates on which comments and reply comments are
due.  Specifically, the comment date, which currently indicates that comments are
due 120 days from publication in the Federal Register, is revised to specify that
comments are due 40 days after publication in the Federal Register.   The reply
comment date, which currently indicates that comments are due 150 days after
publication in the Federal Register, is revised to specify that reply comments are
due 60 days after publication in the Federal Register.

This action it taken pursuant to authority contained in Sections 0.31(i) and
0.241(a) of the Commission’s regulations, 47 CFR §§ 0.31(i) and 0.241(a).

       Federal Communications Commission

       Edmond J. Thomas
       Chief
       Office of Engineering and Technology

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/