Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T Wireless Text Messaging down?

From: John M <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

Appears to have been down from at least 9am (CST) this
morning.  I haven't received any messages sent to my
phone.  Also trying the direct link on AT&T website,

 www.mobile.att.net/messagecenter 

Just hangs.

Anyone have any insight?

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Thomas Conlon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:00:20 +0000

I concur, AWS text/SMS was down during dayshift, came back about 1730 EST, 
21 JUL 03.
-tc
[email-masked]

>From: John M <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T Wireless Text Messaging down?
>Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
>

_________________________________________________________________
STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->