Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Lawsuit-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:53:51 -0400

DOCKET     PROCEEDINGS

DATE     #                   DOCKET     ENTRY

6/27/03  1       COMPLAINT   Filing Fee $ 150.00 Receipt # 100 164645; jury
                 demand (kjon)

6/27/03  --      SUMMONS(ES) (orig & 1) issued & given to atty for service
                 by SPS for Nextel Communication (kjon)

6/27/03  --      Jury Trial Flag (kjon)

6/27/03  2       Financial Interest Disclosure Statement (Local Rule 7.1) by
                 Cellco Partnership (kjon)

6/27/03  3       MOTION by Cellco Partnership for expedited discovery tog.
                 w/notice of hearing for 7/3/03 @ 10:00 am (clar)
                 [Entry date 06/30/03]

6/27/03  4       MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [3-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 expedited discovery (clar) [Entry date 06/30/03]

6/27/03  --      Motion hearing [3-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 expedited discovery set at 10:00 7/3/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 06/30/03]

7/3/03   --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Jones. Rpt. Wilson. Appearance of
                 counsel. Matter came on for pltf's motion for expedited
                 discovery- matter callin in chambers, and granted as t what
                 was said on record. No order to be entered. (dana)
                 [Entry date 07/07/03]

7/7/03   5       NOTICE of Attorney Appearance for Nextel Communication  by
                 Dane Hal Butswinkas (lkin) [Entry date 07/08/03]

7/9/03   6       TRANSCRIPT  for dates of 7/3/03 (TRJ) - filed (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/10/03]

7/11/03  7       MOTION by Cellco Partnership for entry of Protective
                 Order tog. w/Notice for 7/18/03 @ 10:00 am (clar)
                 [Entry date 07/14/03]

7/11/03  8       MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [7-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for entry
                 of Protective Order (clar) [Entry date 07/14/03]

7/11/03  --      Motion hearing [7-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for entry
                 of Protective Order set at 10:00 7/18/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 07/14/03]

7/17/03  9       MOTION by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (lkin) [Entry date 07/18/03]
                 [Edit date 07/21/03]

7/17/03  10      MEMORANDUM of Law by Nextel Communication in support of
                 [9-1] motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (Large Pleading) (lkin) [Entry date 07/18/03]

                 [Edit date 07/19/03]

7/17/03  11      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  set for 10:00
                 8/8/03 for [9-1] motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss
                 plaintiff's complaint (lkin) [Entry date 07/18/03]
                 [Edit date 07/19/03]

7/18/03  --      Minute entry: Judge Sewell (FTR) Reporter: Rudiger & Green.
                 Appearances of Counsel. Atty Forkner granted admission pro
                 hac vice. Matter came on for Pltf's Motion for Entry of
                 Protective Order. Matter argued and granted. Order to
                 follow. (ctat)

7/18/03  12      ORDER,  for David Alan Forkner to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 165154  ( signed by
                 Magistrate Judge Welton C. Sewell )  Copies Mailed: yes
                 [EOD Date: 7/18/03] (ctat)

7/21/03  13      ORDER that the [7-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for entry
                 of Protective Order is GRANTED, and the stipulated
                 protective order will be signed this date. (See order for
                 details) ( signed by Magistrate Judge Welton C. Sewell )
                 Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date: 7/22/03] (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/22/03]

7/21/03  14      Stipulated Order,  for Protective Order re: the handling
                 and labeling of confidential materials ( signed by
                 Magistrate Judge Welton C. Sewell ) Copies Mailed: yes Date:
                 7/22/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/22/03]
                 [Edit date 07/23/03]

7/21/03  --      **Set Protective Order Flag. (lkin) [Entry date 07/22/03]

7/22/03  15      TRANSCRIPT  for dates of 7/18/03 (WCS) - filed (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/23/03]

7/22/03  16      ORDER,  for David Alan Forkner to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100165154  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date:
                 7/23/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/23/03]

7/25/03  17      MOTION by Nextel Communication for Protective Order to
                 prevent vexatious litigation (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  18      MEMORANDUM of Law by Nextel Communication in support of
                 [17-1] motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order
                 to prevent vexatious litigation (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  19      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 8/1/03 for [17-1] motion by
                 Nextel Communication for Protective Order to prevent
                 vexatious litigation (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  20      MOTION by Cellco Partnership for Expedited discovery
                 together with a notice for 8.1.03 10:00 a.m. (jcup)
                 [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  --      Motion hearing for Cellco Partnership [20-1] motion by
                 Cellco Partnership for Expedited discovery set for 10:00
                 8/1/03 before Judge Unassigned (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  21      MEMORANDUM of Points and Authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [20-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 Expedited discovery together with a notice for 8.1.03 10:00
                 a.m. (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/28/03  22      Corrected MEMORANDUM of Points and Authorities by Cellco
                 Partnership in support of [20-1] motion by Cellco
                 Partnership for Expedited discovery together with a notice
                 for 8.1.03 10:00 a.m. (jcup) [Entry date 07/29/03]

7/28/03  23      MEMORANDUM by Cellco Partnership  in opposition to [9-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (edoo) [Entry date 07/29/03]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/