Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless LAN

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:14:51 -0400

Many of us find ourselves getting involved with wireless LAN equipment. Some
for a home network, others at the office. Some of you may be jumping into
WLAN to augment your existing products and services.

To assist us in our pursuit of knowledge in this area I have been adding
links to a WLAN category of the Two Way Radio Directory.

Mention of this is now made on the front page of the directory:

"Wireless LAN and Data Networks - here you can find tower owners, vendors of
equipment and manufacturers. Vote for me in Wireless LAN (WLAN) Top Sites
List"

If you get a chance check out this area of the directory. And, while you are
there, look for that line I quoted above on the first page and click the
link to vote for me.

==========================================
Henrik "Rik" Rasmussen
Editor: Two Way Radio Directory:
The Two Way Radio Directory has links to hundreds of industry related web
pages.
The Directory Bookstore has a great selection of radio books at good
discounts.
Visit now at http://twowayradiodirectory.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/