Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SkyWay Communications Holdings Corp. & Wi-Fi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:32:05 -0400

SkyWay Communications Holdings Corp. and
Southeast Airlines Announce the Signing of a
Letter of Intent for the Installation of the Sky
Way System on Southeast Airlines Aircraft
Friday July 11, 10:29 am ET

CLEARWATER, Fla., July 11, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- SkyWay Communications Holding Corp.
(OTC BB:SWYC.OB - News) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Sky Way Aircraft Inc.,
announced today that on June 25, 2003 they executed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with
Southeast Airlines. Conditions of the LOI call for the installation of the Sky Way
Aircraft System on the entire fleet of Southeast Airlines aircraft. The Sky Way
Aircraft System shall include high-speed wireless Internet, advanced In Flight
Entertainment (IFE), Flight Management Avionics Data Links (FMADL), in-flight
security and archiving of monitored information, air filtration system monitoring
and, upon approval, cellular micro-cells to facilitate passengers personal cell
phone use.
``Southeast Airlines will be able to
offer their passengers true
high-speed Internet access and the
most advanced in-flight
entertainment system available today
while at the same time surrounding
them in the safest and most secure
flying environment in the air'',
according to Brent Kovar, President
of SkyWay Communications Holding
Co. Mr. Kovar went on to say that
Southeast operations will be able to
reduce their maintenance costs,
down-time and delays by utilizing
information made available to them
through the AVIONICS monitoring
package included in the Sky Way
System.

About Sky Way Aircraft, Inc.
Sky Way Aircraft, Inc. is a Clearwater, Florida based company that is developing a
unique ground to air in-flight aircraft communication network that it anticipates
will facilitate homeland security and in-flight entertainment. Sky Way Aircraft is
focused on bringing to the market a network supporting aircraft-related service
including anti-terrorism support, real time in-flight surveillance and monitoring,
WIFI access to the Internet, telephone service and enhanced entertainment service
for commercial and private aircraft throughout the United States. Based on the
final upgrading of a previous airborne telephone and communications network, Sky
Way Aircraft intends to provide broadband connectivity between the ground and
in-flight aircraft throughout the U.S. using technology that provides a broadband
high-speed data transmission.  Sky Way Aircraft intends to be the communications
solution for commercial and private aircraft owners wanting real time access to
on-board security systems, aircraft health and welfare monitoring, avionics
operations and for passengers wanting real time high-speed access to the Internet.
Their network will enable applications that can personalize the in-flight
entertainment experience, provide real time access to flight management avionics
with long-term data storage and also support for ground monitoring of in-flight
surveillance systems that are being designed with the goal of enhancing current
airline security standards.

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/030711/42517.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/