Subject: [NEXTEL-1] KETV Tower Topples

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:26:23 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Subject: KETV Tower Topples

http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/2313255/detail.html

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:18:30 -0400

FCC Data:
Constructed
06/16/1966
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/asrRegistration.jsp?regKey=126939

Pictures of the new job:

 http://www.theomahachannel.com/ketv7/2230195/detail.html#

DIGITAL TV APPLICATIONS FOR MINOR MODIFICATION TO A CONSTRUCTION PERMIT ACCEPTED
FOR FILING
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NE  BMPCDT-20030121ACZ  KETV-DT  53903  KETV HEARST-ARGYLE TELEVISION, INC.
Modification of construction

E   CHAN-20         OMAHA, NE

permit file number
BPCDT-19970617KF.

FM STATION APPLICATIONS FOR MINOR MODIFICATION TO A CONSTRUCTION PERMIT ACCEPTED
FOR FILING

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:25:35 -0400

Is the tower leaning in this picture or is it me?

http://images.ibsys.com/2003/0606/2254255.jpg

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:59:50 -0700

Despite the urge to say you have a slanted view of things, I'll let it
pass.

Don'y worry, the tower will sraighten up when they put some guy wires on
it. 
=================================

---

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:47:03 -0000

Sure looks like there is a little angle in the tower, but those 2 
dimensional pictures sure have a lot to be desired at times.

I wonder if there was a requirement to have a structural 
study/building permit to put on the additional antenna.  If there 
wasn't then there sure could be a lot of finger pointing in who gave 
the ultimate authority/approval.

Mark

--- In [email-masked], Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> > Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> > > From: "Mark" <KS4VT@a...>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:53:24 -0400

I agree 2D is deceptive.
I would think they used a PE . I think there is going to be a lot of finger
pointer either way.

The real question is how well was this tower maintained? I wonder if enforcement
wrote them up?