Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Caplio Pro G3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:08:05 -0400

digital camera from Sanyo-
3.24-megapixel-
Caplio Pro G3 has optional cards for adding WiFi, Bluetooth, or GPS
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ricoh.co.jp%2Fdc%2Fproduct%2Fpro_g3%2Fproduct.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Caplio Pro G3

Product information

├

Basic function

├

Solution Case-1

├

Solution Case-2

├

Solution Case-3

└

Solution Case-4

Specifications

Option

Picture sample

Commodity summary

Application of information of image of the picture and
the like, has grasped the key of business improvement of efficiency
today when IT conversion of the office advances, not only information
in printing. As for Ricoh " CaplioProG3 " one unit which answers the
request of the business scene such as that. It loads the high
performance, as a digital camera such as the high-speed shutter
response of 0.14 seconds and high picture quality and high fine
optical 3 time zoom of effective pixel several 324 ten thousand
pixels. Furthermore, transmission of the picture which it added and
photographed of GPS information by installing the various extended
cards, become possible. Carving/moment moment it grasps the
circumstance on of the site where it changes in real time, supports
quick and precise judgement. " The CaplioProG3 " and business change
from here.

If at the office, at the home, ahead going
out, the place where it has radio LAN environment where smoothly in
network connected possibility. In addition, other than usual E mail
transmission, it can do also FTP transmission.

The graphics data which were photographed by installing the PHS
communication card of compact flash type, from the various places E
mail transmission and FTP transmission, because the information which
we would like to convey can be conveyed instantaneously, business
speeds up.

GPS information (latitude /
longitude) it can record to the photographing graphics data by
installing the GPS card of compact flash type. Furthermore, you put
in the PHS communication card and if you change, E mail sending and
receiving function enabled. The graphics data can be transmitted from
actual place easily.

In equipment such as
printer of Bluetooth correspondence it can do data transmission with
the wireless.

*2003 year fall gratuitous correspondence
schedule

As for basic function this way

Caplio G3/G3 model M | TOP
| product information |
specifications | option
|
picture sample |

Copyright (C) 2003 RICOH CO,
the Ltd. All Rights Reserved.