Subject: [NEXTEL-1] First TD-SCDMA call made on live network

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:58:15 -0400

First TD-SCDMA call made on live network
July 29 13:19:00, 2003

BEIJING—The first call using the Chinese homegrown technology TD-SCDMA was
demonstrated using a live network by
RTX Telecom and Prisma Engineering, according to the companies.

“This is a very important milestone toward our goal to enable our customers to
mass produce the first TD-SCDMA phone
by mid-2004,” said Jorgen Elbaek, chief executive officer of RTX Telecom. “We have
now demonstrated that the
TD-SCDMA technology is mature for the mass market, and that the timeframe is
realistic.”

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14496

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/