Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SouthernLinc Pulls Out The "Big Guns" On The FCC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:58:13 -0400

SouthernLinc Pulls Out The "Big Guns" On The FCC
Marlene H. Dortch, Esq.
Secretary

Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20554

Re: Notice of Ex Parte Meeting; Improving Public Safety Communications

in the 800 MHz Band, WT Docket No. 02-55; and Revision of the
Commission’s Rules to Ensure Compatibility with Enhanced 911
Emergency Calling Systems, CC Docket No. 94-102

Dear Ms. Dortch:

This is to notify you that on July 18, 2003, Robert G. Dawson, Michael Rosenthal,
Holly
Henderson, and Alan McIntyre of Southern Communications Services, Inc., d/b/a/
Southern
LINC, and Christine Gill of McDermott, Will & Emery met with Paul Margie, Spectrum
and
International Legal Advisor to Commissioner Michael J. Copps, to discuss (1)
Southern’s
position on interference to Public Safety Systems in the 800 MHz Band, as outlined
in the
attachment to this letter; and (2) the status of Southern’s Phase II E-911
deployment.
In accordance with the Commission' s rules, one copy of this ex parte notice is
filed
electronically for inclusion in the records of the above-referenced proceedings.

Very truly yours,

/s/ Christine M. Gill
Christine M. Gill
Enclosure

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514286627

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/