Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BizcomUSA Announces Distribution rights to MAXRESPONDER ™

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:15:18 -0400

June 30, 2003 Or July 24, 2003 you figure it out.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BizcomUSA Announces Distribution Rights to MAXRESPONDER™
July 24, 2003
 http://www.bizcomusa.net/press.html#pr7

Fort Lauderdale, FL – June 30, 2003

Bizcom U.S.A., Inc. (“Bizcom” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it is
authorized to sublicense The Public Safety Corporation’s (“PSC”) proprietary
emergency response software, MaxResponder™, directly to end users and through
distributors. Bizcom will private label the software under the name GeoCommand™.
PSC, the original developer of MaxResponder, will also continue to market its
other proprietary emergency response and incident management software, including
iHawk™.

PSC and Bizcom intend to actively compete in the emergency response software
market and to continue to service their current customers in this market. In this
regard, the companies have agreed that each will continue to support their
respective MaxResponder™ customers of record, as of April 1, 2003.

Bizcom is a solutions provider in the fields of emergency and event management
software.  With
headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Bizcom helps to resolve critical
infrastructure and public
safety incident management and operational needs through wireless communications
and
information management software.  In addition to its footprint of 220 MHz
Specialized Mobile
Radio spectrum, Bizcom also supplies efficient 220 MHz radio systems including
mobile radios for
voice and data transmission, portable radios, and base station radio repeaters for
conventional and
trunked operations in private, commercial, and public safety sectors as well as
utilities. For more
information, visit  www.bizcomusa.net

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this
news release are forward-looking statements. The forward looking statements set
forth above involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to
differ materially from any such statement, including the risks and uncertainties
discussed from time to time in the Company’s press releases, and public filings
with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to
update such forward looking statements.
Contacts:
Michael Sullivan, Bizcom U.S.A., Inc.
954.714.0028 x211
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/