Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/24/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:11:16 -0400

STRATEGIC PLANNING AND "NUTS AND BOLTS" INFORMATION SESSIONS HIGHLIGHT
LAST WEEK'S INDIAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS INITIATIVES MEETINGS IN RENO, NV.
News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511
CGB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236924A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236924A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236924A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236930A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236930A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236930A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236931A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236931A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236931A1.txt> 

 RECLASSIFICATION OF LICENSE OF STATION KOOI-FM.   Issued Order to Show
Cause. Action by:  Assistant Chief, Audio Division, Media Bureau.
Comments Due:  09/08/2003. Adopted:  07/23/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2347).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2347A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2347A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2347A1.txt> 

 LETTER TO JORGE J. INGA, M.D. AND RAFAEL BLANCO, M.D. REGARDING PAN
AMERICAN INTERACTIVE CORPORATION'S REQUEST FOR POSTPONEMENT OF
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT DUE DATES.   Denied Pan American's Requests for an
Extension of Time to pay its installments for a license in the 218-219
MHz Service. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  07/23/2003 by ORDER. (DA
No. 03-2406).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2406A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2406A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2406A1.txt> 

---
You are currently subscribed to [email-masked] as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]
If you need assistance with your Daily Digest subscription, or if you have a
comment regarding the Daily Digest, please contact [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/