Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola Handsets Become 3D Capable

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:34:53 -0400

Motorola Handsets Become 3D Capable

Motorola will use HI Corp.'s Mascot Capsule Engine to add 3D rendering
capabilities to its i.250, 2.5G GSM/GPRS handset platform. With mobile
entertainment applications beginning to take hold, Motorola will be able to design
handsets to accommodate mobile gamers 3D display needs.

HI Corp. developed the Mascot Capsule Engine, a compact software
engine, to run real-time 3D mobile applications. (Cellular-news.com)

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/