Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Make Way for "No Cell Phone Zone" Designations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:30:22 -0400

Make Way for "No Cell Phone Zone" Designations
BY WIRELESS WEEK STAFF
JULY 31, 2003

Cellular phones just joined the ranks of the 'No Smoking' and 'No Loitering'
signage. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has licensed a new logo designed to
denote areas where cellular phones can not be used.  The logo is available for use
on signs and stickers and can be purchased at www.nocellphonezone.com.

According to Susan Middleton Marshall, designer of the logo, hospitals, conference
centers, libraries, theaters and funeral homes have already contacted the Web site
and expressed interest in purchasing the logo. 'Displaying the logo helps
businesses and institutions gently remind patrons to use their cellular phones in
designated areas,' Marshall says.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=newsat2direct&starting=5&pubdate=07/31/03

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/