Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Leasing of Government Property for Siting of Telcommunications Facilities Ordinances

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:04:43 -0400

http://www.mrsc.org/Subjects/Telecomm/leasingpg.aspx

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Telecommunications Tools & Resources

Links to
Other Telecommunications Sites

New
MRSC Library Acquisitions

Selected
MRSC Library Holdings - Telecommunications Act of 1996

MRSC Tools & Resources

Library Index to Ordinances, Articles and Contracts

Library Loan Request Form

MRSC Publications List

Research Request

Sample Local Government Docs

> Subjects > Telecommunications >
Leasing of Government Property for Siting of Telcommunications Facilities
Ordinances

Printer
Friendly - Subscribe to Page

Updated 01/03

Leasing of Government Property for Siting of Telcommunications Facilities
Ordinances

Leasing of Government Property for Siting of Telecommunications Facilities
Ordinances

Ellensburg / SU Cellular -- lease of space on city water tower for cellular antenna facility. Executed in 2000.

Cowlitz County / McDaniel Cellular -- lease of rooftop space on Hall of Justice (courthouse) for cellular antenna facility. Executed in 2002.

Redmond, Washington
- Application for Location of Telecommunications Facilities on City Property

Redmond, Washington
- Resolution Establishing Fee for Filing a Lease Application for Locating
Telecommunications Facilities on City Property

Redmond, Washington
- Application Packet for Location of Telecommunications Facilities on City
Property

Redmond, Washington
- Sprint Water Tower Lease for Installation of Wireless Facility - May
1997 (Sprint Spectrum does not believe that this lease is representative.
To view Sprint Spectrum's perspective, see the addendum to the lease.)

Seattle Ordinance
No. 118737 - passed by the city council 9/29/97, authorizes the use of
city real and personal property for the siting of wireless telecommunications
facilities. Exhibit A of the ordinance is a model Site Agreement which is
quite thorough.

"Wireless Facilities on Public Property: Issues and Terms," prepared by
Robin Stice and Kelly Snyder of Roth-Hill Engineering Partners, Inc., Bellevue,
WA., updated April 1997. This brief study includes data showing the compensation
paid to Washington cities for locating wireless telecommunications equipment
on city property or buildings. Because of the graphs and small lettering,
this document is not available electronically. Paper copies are available
through MRSC.

Top of Page | Previous Page | About MRSC | Site Index | Contact Us | Home