Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola meets With OET

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:40:22 -0400

July 18, 2003

Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
Office of the Secretary
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20554
Re: WT Docket 02-55

Dear Ms. Dortch:

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s Rules, this is to notify you
that on July 17, 2003, Steve Sharkey, Jim Krammen, Terry Mansfield, Brad Hiben,
Bernie Olson and Robert Kubik all with Motorola met with Edmond Thomas, Chief,
Office of Engineering and Technology, and numerous OET and Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau staff included in the courtesy copy list to this letter.
During the meeting we discussed the attached information related to the above
captioned proceeding.  Pursuant to the Commission’s Rules, one copy of this notice
is being filed electronically with the Commission. If you require any additional
information please contact the undersigned at (202) 371-6953.
Sincerely,

/s/ Steve B. Sharkey _
Steve B. Sharkey, Director

Director, Spectrum and Standards Strategy
Motorola, Inc.
1350 I St., N.W.
Suite 400
Washington, DC 20005
Cc: Edmond Thomas Robert Eckert
 Bruce Franca Robert Bromery
 James Schlichting Ziad Sleen
 Rashmi Doshi Brian Marenco
 Michael Marcus William Hurst
 Julius Knapp David Means
 Fred Thomas William Inglis
 Alan Scrime Ira Keltz
 Bruce Romano Solomon Satche

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514286399

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/