Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Whats the 900MHz Power (EIRP) from basestations]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:42:18 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Dan Kramarsky <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Whats the 900MHz Power (EIRP) from basestations

hi all,

i'm new to the list but i have a simple 900MHz question

does anyone have a list of the 900MHz radio services ( HAM, GSM900,
Trunk Radio, paging,  ATV  etc )   and what power they are allowed by
FCC?

-dan kramarsky
Trango Broadband

-------- Original Message --------
From: Dan Kramarsky <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: re:  Whats the 900MHz Power (EIRP)

this is what i have so far.  any corrections would be appreciated.

Freq (MHz)       FCC Part #     Usage (comments)                 Power Limits
(Max ERP)
=============    ==========     ===================             
=====================
890 - 893        22.905         Analog Cellular Service - base        500W    

896 - 901        90.635         Private Land Mobile Service      500W base,
suburban
                                  (trunked radio systems)       1000W base,
urban
                                                               100W mobile
unit

901 - 902        24.132         Narrowband PCS    mobile?               7W
                                 ( 12.5 & 50 Khz channels )

902 - 927.25     90.207         LMS-a Location and Monitor Srvc        30W
  
927.25 - 928     90.207         LMS-b Location and Monitor Srvc.      300W  

*902 - 928       97.313         Amateur Radio -  33cm band           1500W

928 - 929        22             Public Mobile Service                  ?
                 90             Private Land Mobile Service            ?
                 101.113        Fixed Microwave Services             17dBW
EIRP

929 - 930        90.494         Paging Services                       500W
                                 ( 30 frequencies for exclusive use )
929 - 930        90.494         Paging Services                      3500W
                                 ( 5 frequencies for shared use )

930 - 931        24.132         Narrowband PCS    base?              3500W
upto 600' HAAT
                                 ( 12.5 & 50 Khz channels )          1000W
upto 1000' HAAT

931 - 932        22.535         Paging Services                      3500W

*overlaps ISM and LMS Service band.   it seems as tho LMS is the 'primary'
for this piece of spectrum.   is this true?

-dan k.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/