Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:04:38 -0400

========================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, July 14, 2003
================================================================
 
------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  
 
1) TI and Intel merge UWB proposals for short-range wireless
2) NEC designs DTV tuner into 3G cell phone
3) Elcom Introduces Synthesized Digitally Tuned Oscillator for Electronic Warfare
Applications
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) TI and Intel merge UWB proposals for short-range wireless
 
Texas Instruments Inc. and the Intel Corp.-led Multiband Coalition have merged
their ultrawideband (UWB)-based proposals for a high-speed short-range wireless
connectivity standard being hammered out by the IEEE 802.15.3a task group...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42520/793725
 
2) NEC designs DTV tuner into 3G cell phone
 
NEC Corp. has demonstrated a third-generation cell phone that it claims is the
first to incorporate a digital-TV tuner. Japan's terrestrial digital TV
broadcasting system supports mobile reception using one of the 13 orthogonal
frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM) segments that transmit DTV signals...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42520/793725
 
3) Elcom Introduces Synthesized Digitally Tuned Oscillator for Electronic Warfare
Applications
 
Elcom Technologies, Inc. has released a new Synthesized Digitally Tuned
Oscillator, designed specifically for EW applications. The SDTO Series is based on
Direct Analog techniques combined with DDS capability for fine frequency
resolution...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42521/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Product Development Services
2) Continuously Variable Clock Recovery
3) SkyMate(TM)
4) ATC WL Series Inductor Kits
5) EMI Windows
6) Eyelet Style Filters and Filter Pins
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) Product Development Services
 
Huckstuder Design is a full service product design and development firm. A
nationally recognized and award-winning resource for industrial design, product
development, and packaging, HS Design has extensive experience with handheld,
wireless devices and high technology packaging...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42527/793725
 
2) Continuously Variable Clock Recovery
 
Elcom's series VSCR enables clock recovery from NRZ and RZ data stream by
automatically adjusting to any data rate within the unit operating range of 9.95
to 10.75 Gbps. An optional rate of 9.95 to 12.55 Gbps is also available. Data
rates of 20 and 40 Gbps are under development...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42522/793725
 
3) SkyMate(TM)
 
SkyMate is another exciting member of Solectek Corporation's family of 11 Mbps
wireless networking products. It serves as a remote end (a CPE) of a
point-to-multipoint STAR net-work, and uses Solectek's SkyWay-Net as the BASE
station equipment...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42523/793725
 
4) ATC WL Series Inductor Kits
 
ATC's WL Series Inductor Design Kits contain a selection of standard inductance
values for circuit prototyping. Kit 50 (DK0050) contains EIA sizes 0603, 0805, and
1008. Kit 51 (DK0051) contains EIA size 0402. Kits 52, 53 and 54 contain sizes
0603, 0805 and 1008 respectively. Downloadable pdf datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42524/793725
 
5) EMI Windows
 
Surfshield is a new transparent shielded product, manufactured by fusion bonding
of micro-fin mesh to an acrylic substrate. It is available in thickness from 0.25
mm and sizes up to 600mm x 600mm, dependent on mesh orientation...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42525/793725
 
6) Eyelet Style Filters and Filter Pins
 
Filter Pins come in a range of values up to 5,000pF in .090 diameter and are
available in "C" and "Pi" configurations. Eyelet filters come in a range of values
up to 5,000pF in .090 diameter and are available in "C" and "Pi" configurations.
Downloadable pdf datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/42526/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/