Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CTIA & Cingular- Discuss calculation of the potential valuation of the 1.9 GHz spectrum With FCC Commish

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:51:24 -0400

CTIA & Cingular- Discuss calculation of the potential valuation of the 1.9 GHz
spectrum With FCC Commish

July 11, 2003
Ms. Marlene H. Dortch
Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, SW
12th Street Lobby, TW-A325
Washington, D.C. 20554
Re: Ex Parte Presentation
WT Docket 02-55

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On July 11, 2003, the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (“CTIA”),
represented by Diane Cornell, Vice President for Regulatory Affairs, Chris
Guttman-McCabe, Director for Regulatory Affairs, Brian Fontes, Vice President for
Federal Relations, Cingular Wireless, and Jim Bugel, Executive Director,
Government Affairs, Cingular Wireless, met with Sam Feder, Legal Advisor on
Spectrum and International Issues for Commissioner Kevin Martin.

At the meeting, the parties discussed issues related to the ongoing 800 MHz
proceeding including calculation of the potential valuation of the 1.9 GHz
spectrum, based on information from the Verizon-Northcoast transaction, as well as
press and analyst reports about a possible Cingular-Nextwave transaction. Attached
is a chart detailing that calculation. Also attached are additional presentations
discussed at the meeting.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206 of the Commission’s Rules, this letter is being
electronically filed with your office. If you have any questions concerning this
submission, please contact the undersigned.

Sincerely,
Diane

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514285537

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/