Subject: [NEXTEL-1] OSP Unlicensed Devices & their Regulatory Issues

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:49:13 -0400

Federal Communications Commission Office of Strategic Planning and
Policy Analysis

OSP Working Paper Series

Unlicensed and Unshackled:
A Joint OSP-OET White
Paper on Unlicensed Devices
and Their Regulatory Issues

May 2003

Kenneth R. Carter

Ahmed Lahjouji

Neal McNeil

Link to Working Paper:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-234741A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/