Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Access Spectum-What Side Are They On?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:59:55 -0400

"Laura Smith" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Yes, Mark was the President and CEO of ITA for 25 years. He had actually been with
the association just under 30 years when he left.  Here's a piece of trivia for
you -- he started as an intern with ITA's predecessor, SIRSA. :-)  He left almost
3 years ago to become the President of Access Spectrum.

ITA has not changed its position on the Consensus Plan -- nor have any other of
the Consensus Party signatories.

Laura  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: wirelessintegrator [mailto:WirelessRF@y...]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 1:43 PM
Subject:  Re: Access Spectrum/Mark Crosby joins 800 MHz User
Coalition, supports 'Balanced Approach' plan

This an interesting development. Wasn't Mark Crosby formerly with
the ITA which is part of the Private Wireless Coalition? I see that
several other PWC supporters have also switched their support to the
UTC/CTIA 800 MHz User Groups' Balanced Approach Plan. Is the PWC
beginning to crumble?

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/