Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Latest 800 Interference Report Cobb County DPS -UPDATE]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:01:42 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "mspradio" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Latest 800 Interference Report Cobb County DPS -UPDATE

I can't find Massachusetts in that COMPLETE report.. I would assume 
Massachusetts isn't the only filed complaint to APCO that is not in 
the COMPLETE report.. 
This is misleading as to how many agencies reported to APCO let alone 
how large the problems have grown since an agency sent a report to 
APCO.. Then there are the Agencies that have never reported the NEXTEL 
interference to APCO..

--- In [email-masked], "Ron Haraseth" 
<harasethr@a...> wrote:
> 
> Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are 
located
> at: 
> http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined_002.txt
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/