Subject: [mobile-ip] Call for Demos for Mobicom03

From: Eyal de Lara <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

Please excuse us if you receive several copies of this email.

---- MobiCom 2003 CALL FOR RESEARCH DEMOS -----

MobiCom 2003 will be held September 14 to 19, 2003 in San Diego, CA. The
program includes time for demonstrations of systems that embody
state-of-the-art research in the field of mobile computing and networking.

If you are implementing a ground-breaking system that you would like to
demonstrate for your peers, please submit a proposal of no more than 3
pages to the Research Demo Chair, David Maltz ([email-masked]), by
July 25, 2003.  See below for more details.

--------- COMMERCIAL PRODUCT EXPO -----------

We are also planning an Expo at MobiCom 2003 featuring exhibits of the
latest mobile computing products and services. If you are interested
in exhibiting your product or service at MobiCom 2003, please see the
Demos and Exhibits page of the MobiCom 2003 website for more
information. Please also check our Corporate Supporters page for
information on how to support the conference and receive a free Expo
booth, web promotion, and complimentary registration for the
conference.

-------------- Details --------------------

Proposals should not exceed 3 pages and should include a description of
the demo, the equipment to be used, the demo layout and space required to
set up the demo, and possible interactions (interoperability or
interference) with other proposed demonstrations. The basic facilities
available will be those typical of a hotel meeting room: power, table
space, and poster easels. 100Base-T and 802.11 network connections may be
arranged if required.

Deadline for proposals: July 25, 2003

For more information or questions contact:
Dave Maltz
[email-masked]
+1.412.268.5329

Please Note: The conference hotel is located in a downtown area with heavy
traffic.  Demos must be structured so they can be viewed from inside the
hotel's meeting rooms.  Demos and exhibits will be located in the Santa Fe
Room
(http://www.starwood.com/westin/search/meetings_events_facilities.html?city=&stateProvince=&country=&postalCode=&hotelLocationType=&pOI=&arrivalDate=&departureDate=&lengthOfStay=&numberOfRooms=&numberOfAdults=&amenityType1=&amenityType2=&amenityType3=&nSt
ate1=&nState2=&nCity1=&nCity2=&requestedChainCode=&requestedAffiliationCode=&propertyID=1009&returnURL=&promotionCode=&corporateAccountNumber=&rcdi=&iATANumber=&groupBlockID=&ratePlanName=&starwoodPreferredGuest=&fromSearch=&H=250&W=491)

About MobiCom:

ACM MobiCom 2003, the Ninth Annual International Conference on Mobile
Computing and Networking, is the ninth in a series of annual
conferences sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE dedicated to addressing the
challenges in the areas of mobile computing and wireless and mobile
networking. The MobiCom conference series serves as the premier
international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and
applications that support the symbiosis of mobile computers and
wireless networks. MobiCom is a highly selective, single-track
conference focusing on all issues in mobile computing and networking
at the link layer and above.