Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] PCIA's Tower Show

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:36:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2003 4:01:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> I thought you are PCIA's  (regulatory) Counsel ?
> 
> I could be wrong.......

Since the merger of Telocator and NABER a number of years ago, PCIA has used 
various attorneys in its various lines of business.  Thus, while my partner, 
David Weisman, served for about 20 years as General Counsel, PCIA used Wiley 
Rein for their PCS work, other attorneys for their interconnection 
representation, and still others for their tower work.  I have historically done their 
frequency coordination work, as well as the work for the Mobile Wireless 
Communications Alliance (MWCA) and Private Systems Users Alliance (PSUA).

Many trade associations and large corporations do the same, employing various 
law firms depending on areas of expertise, conflict issues, etc.  Thus, while 
I work on some (but not necessarily all) of ARINC's ground radio issues, they 
have historically used other counsel for their air-to-ground radio work. 

Alan T.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:04:56 -0400

Roger dat-

[email-masked] wrote:

> representation, and still others for their tower work.  I have historically done
> their frequency coordination work, as well as the work for the Mobile Wireless
> law firms depending on areas of expertise, conflict issues, etc.  Thus, while I
> work on some (but not necessarily all) of ARINC's ground radio issues, they have
> historically used other counsel for their air-to-ground radio work.
>
> Alan T.
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                        ADVERTISEMENT
                         [click here]

>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/