Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 07/01/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:02:14 -0400

Report No: 2614 Released:  07/01/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236002A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236002A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236002A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU REGION 42
(VA) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES REGION 42 800 MHZ
REGIONAL PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  03-2156). (Dkt No 91-300).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2156A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2156A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2156A1.txt> 
 ERRATA IN THE MATTER OF NATIONWIDE PROGRAMMATIC AGREEMENT REGARDING THE
SECTION 106 NATIONAL HISTORIC PRESERVATION ACT REVIEW PROCESS WT DOCKET
NO. 03-128.   Issued Erratum correcting the NPRM, FCC 03-125, released
June 9, 2003. (Dkt No.  03-128). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Commercial
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
06/27/2003 by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-2116).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235963A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235963A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235963A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/