Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Continues It's Whining To The FCC Re: Scam Plan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:45:58 -0400

Nextel Continues It's Whining To The FCC Re: Scam Plan

Nextel is making asumptions that they know is not true. A comparrison of the filter employed in the 
eariler vintage base radios & current QUAD base radios will show some interesting changes.  Take a look at EBTS 68P81091E20-C then look  
at 68P80801E35-B QUAD BR. Ask Nextel what their deployment ratios are between all the differnt BR's and Software verisions.

This one is a freebie!
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514283410

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/