Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Petition For Reconsideration - LF Allocation for the Amateur Radio Service RM-9404

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:09:00 -0400

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:00:01 -0400
Subject: Daily Digest - 07/22/2003
Vol. 22 No. 139

--------------------------------------------------------------
Report No: 2617 Released:  07/22/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236798A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236798A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236798A1.txt> 
--------------------------------------------------------------
	<snip>

Subject:  In the Matter of the Commission’s Rules to Create a Low
Frequency Allocation for the Amateur Radio Service
(ET Docket No. 02-98,  RM-9404) 

Filed By: -W. Lee McVey[P.E.][W6EM] on 05/19/03 

	<snip>
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/