Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Golf-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 03:26:40 -0400

It was interesting- We lost (so did Nextel)

1) AT&T ( Sales Team- I think they were a ringer)

2) United States Postal Service (I don't know how they got there...They told
postal jokes all day)

3) Sun Coast (Who?? Sprint affiliate)

4) Allstate Insurance (these guys were to busy trying to sell us new polices)

5) Nextel-  (All day long- Beep-Beep-Boooooong- Boooong  Booong, Damn, S^%&* and
they had a site close to the course!)

6) Verizon- (Long Story)

7) Club Owner & Son ( The Owner must be 75+)

More details and pictures later.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/