Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF 218-219 MHZ SERVICE LICENSE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:18:00 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
445 12th STREET, S.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20554        DA03-2352

News media information 202/418-0500     Fax-On-Demand  202/418-2830     Internet:
http://www.fcc.gov    ftp.fcc.gov

 Released: July 17, 2003

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO TRANSFER  CONTROL OF
218-219 MHZ SERVICE LICENSE

 Pursuant to Section 310(d) of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 310(d), and
Section 0.331 of the Commission's rules, 47 C.F.R. § 0.331, the Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau (Bureau) approves, subject to the conditions set forth
below, the application requesting Commission consent to the following transfer of
control:

  U.S. Telemetry-Midland, L.L.C. – U.S. Telemetry Network, Inc. to Datex Spectrum,

  LLC: KIVD0498 (IVM295A) Midland, TX; File No. 0001266660.

  The above referenced application is subject to the following conditions: all
installment payments must be current on the consummation date.   Consent is also
conditioned upon full payment of any required unjust enrichment payments on or
before the consummation date.  See 47 C.F.R. § 1.2111(c) and (d).

  We approve this transfer of control application because we find it is in the
public interest, convenience, and necessity.  See 47 U.S.C. § 310(d).  By this
approval, the parties are authorized to proceed to the final stages of their
respective transactions.  Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules provides that
licensees are required to notify the Commission of consummation using a FCC Form
603.  Transactions must be consummated and notification provided to the Commission
within 180 days of this Public Notice and notification of consummation must occur
no later than 30 days after actual consummation unless an extension has been
requested.  Hence, we remind parties that a transfer shall not be considered
complete until the underlying transaction closes and all conditions set forth in
the grant documents, including this Public Notice and the application, are met.
Upon receipt of the notification required by Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's
rules, and satisfaction of all requisite conditions, the Bureau will consider the
transfer "complete."

 Failure of the parties to comply with Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules,
or any specific condition described above, will result in automatic cancellation
of the Commission's approval, and dismissal of the underlying application.

 For information regarding this notice contact Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at
(202) 418-0660.

This Public Notice is issued by the Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.

 - FCC -

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/