Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Selects NeuStar To Manage NAPA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:09:01 -0400

FCC Selects NeuStar To Manage NAPA

The Federal Communications Commission has selected NeuStar Inc., a neutral third
party provider of mission-critical clearinghouse services, to manage the North
American Numbering Plan Administration (NANPA). Effective July 9, 2003, NeuStar
assumed its second term as the NANPA. The company was awarded a one-year contract
with four one-year options to be exercised at the discretion of the FCC.

NeuStar has administered this national public resource since 1997.  In this role,
the company manages virtually all responsibilities of NANPA, including code
administration, area code exhaust forecasting and relief planning, and the
collection and reporting of telephone number utilization and forecast data. NANPA
also oversees the assignment of area codes, three-digit central office codes,
carrier identification codes, and other numbering resources throughout the United
States, Canada, Bermuda and 16 Caribbean countries.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:10:54 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 7:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Selects NeuStar To Manage NAPA

And I thought I could start ordering repair parts for the Caddie over the
radio!  Darn.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:30:59 -0400

I rode in the new  STS last week. What a rocket. My friend said the only problem
was the heads-up display keeps playing DVD movies when he uses the navigation
system. Oh ......and my Nexthell makes the CD player change tracks when the phone
sets up a call. That is not a bigge since he has "On Star" deluxe at only $149.99
at month.

Gota love those Fats-Cats in their Caddies! (Todd you are excluded of course)

Todd Ellis wrote:

> radio!Darn.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aSJFwB/XWXGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->