Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PlanGraphics Will Develop On-Line Mapping System for FDNY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:29:07 -0400

PlanGraphics Will Develop On-Line Mapping System for FDNY

July 21, 2003, Monday

PlanGraphics, Inc. (OTCBB:PGRA) will develop an on-line mapping system for the
Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY) under a contract signed in March.

The focus of the project will be the development of an intranet mapping
system to deliver thematic and information maps over the FDNY's existing
intranet.

The project will be conducted for the FDNY's GIS and Mapping Unit.
This project will cover two phases. The first phase will produce thematic maps
that are currently delivered on paper, such as the daily training schedule and
unit availability. The second phase will include thematic mapping of
performance statistics for the fire and emergency management administrative
districts as well as other maps such as detailed street maps.

"We are happy to continue our relationship with the City of New York and
FDNY," said Richard Goodden, vice president in PlanGraphics' east coast office,
which will be responsible for completing the tasks under this contract.
The system will be developed using ESRI's ArcIMS software and an Oracle
database. PlanGraphics will supply support and maintenance following system
deployment.

PlanGraphics, founded in 1979, is a full life-cycle systems integration and
implementation firm providing a broad range of services in the design and
implementation of information technology in the public and commercial sectors.
PlanGraphics' experience with spatial information systems and e-services
capabilities provides a critical discriminator among other IT consulting and
integration firms. PlanGraphics is headquartered in Frankfort, Ky., and has
regional offices in Maryland, Colorado, California, Rhode Island, and New York.
On the Internet: www.plangraphics.com.

CONTACT: PlanGraphics, Inc.
Fred Beisser, 720-851-0716
[email-masked]

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/wpublisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=34&topicId=17906&docId=l:40723031&start=5

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/