Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Offer from pulver.com - Barter Wifi setup for Supernova conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:42:07 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: dgoody <[email-masked]>
Subject: Offer from pulver.com - Barter Wifi setup for Supernova conference

Jeff is looking for an individual with intermediate or better 
wifi/network skills that can setup a small wireless network at the 
Supernova conference in Washington, D.C. next week. Pulver.com already 
has all the equipment and the conference venue supplies Internet 
connectivity. The work would need to be done Monday night (i think) in 
Washington, before the conference starts Tuesday morning. In return you 
will gain free admission to both days of Supernova.

http://pulver.com/supernova/

- Dustin -

Supernova 2003 will be held July 8-9, 2003  in the Washington, DC area. 
Register today!

Supernova explores the decentralization of communications, software, and 
media. It brings together approximately 150 leading-edge executives, 
technologists, investors, and other thought leaders in a unique 
interactive format.

Confirmed speakers for Supernova 2003 include:

- Reed Hundt, former FCC Chairman
- Joichi Ito, CEO, Neoteny Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Kevin Lynch, Chief Software Architect, Macromedia
- Vice Admiral Dennis McGinn, US Navy (retired)
- J.C. Herz, Joystick Nation
- Merrill Brown, SVP, RealNetworks
- David Isenberg, Isen.com
- Ellen Levy, Neocarta Ventures
- Craig Silverstein, Director of Technology, Google
- Marko Ahtisaari, Insight & Foresight Unit, Nokia
- Bruce Mehlman, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Tech Policy
- Mena Trott, CEO, Six Apart
- Simon Phipps, Chief Technology Evangelist, Sun Microsystems
- Sriram Viswanathan, Managing Director, Intel Capital
- John Blair, Chairman, Kenamea
- Mike Hirshland, General Partner, Polaris Venture Partners
- Nikolaj Nyholm, Founder & CTO, Ascio Technologies (Denmark)
- Gigi Sohn, President, Public Knowledge
- Bob Pepper, Chief of Policy Development, FCC
- Clay Shirky, Author and Consultant

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/