Subject: [NEXTEL-1] T-Mobile Inks E-911 Solution Agreement with TruePosition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:39:09 -0400

T-Mobile Inks E-911 Solution Agreement with TruePosition

T- Mobile and TruePosition Inc., a provider in the deployment of location
technologies in support of E-911, signed a multi-year agreement to provide
TruePosition's enhanced E-911 solution to T-Mobile’s GSM network. The platform
will run on TruePosition’s Finder™ technology, and it is aimed at fully complying
with the FCC’s E-911 mandate. The companies will utilize this advanced technology
and service to be able to locate, with greater accuracy, T-Mobile callers to 911
dispatch centers. TruePosition's E-911 solution is compatible with all
air-interfaces as well as with existing and future mobile phones. (Source: PR
NewsWire)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/