Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The APCO International, Joins Tower Summit -- the Largest Wireless Infrastructure Show in the U.S.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:54:22 -0400

The APCO International, Joins Tower Summit -- the Largest Wireless Infrastructure
Show in the U.S.

Publication date: 2003-07-29

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 29, 2003--Shorecliff
Communications LLC announced today that the Association of Public-Safety
Communications Officials (APCO International) has joined forces with the largest
industry event focused exclusively on wireless infrastructure -- the annual Tower
Summit and Trade Show.
APCO is the world's oldest and largest not-for-profit professional organization
dedicated to the enhancement of public safety communications. With more than
16,000 members around the world, APCO International exists to serve the people who
manage, operate, maintain, and supply the communications systems used to safeguard
the lives and property of citizens everywhere.

Recognizing the importance of the annual Tower Summit trade show, APCO will be a
lead sponsor, speak, and conduct a workshop focusing on the 800 MHz frequency.
This workshop provides public safety officials and infrastructure partners with
important information designed to manage interference issues, frequency shifts,
and more.

"The participation of APCO in the Tower Summit marks a new era in wireless
infrastructure, where wireless communications carriers and government agencies
work together to build greater networks in an effort to enable our public safety
officials to better communicate wirelessly," said Andrea Downs, event director and
founder of Shorecliff Communications.
Downs goes on to state, "With the federally mandated agency interoperability
networks, and first responder initiatives, solutions providers that exhibit at
Tower Summit will play a critical role in these big government projects."

Also joining forces with Shorecliff Communications as the official sponsor of the
VIP Carrier Program is the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association
(CTIA). CTIA is the international organization of the wireless industry for
carriers, manufacturers, and Internet product and service providers. It is the
voice of the wireless industry -- helping members build their businesses and
representing its members through constant dialogue with policy makers and the
media.
Produced by Shorecliff Communications and held annually for the past six years,
the Tower Summit and Tradeshow is the only industry event for wireless
communication carriers and the independent tower owner/site development community
to focus on infrastructure issues, including tower builds, communications sites,
site development services, local zoning issues, and outsourcing partnerships.

With more than 150 exhibitors, including platinum sponsors Sprint Sites USA and
Site Master, Tower Summit expects more than 2,500 attendees from the a wide
variety of industry segments, including public safety officials, utilities and
mobile wireless communications carriers.

More information is available online at www.towersummit.com, or by phone at
800/608-9641.

About Shorecliff Communications LLC

Shorecliff Communications LLC produces the wireless industry's largest trade
exhibitions and executive conferences for the broadband, wireless and
communications infrastructure industries. More information is available at:

www.shorecliffcommunications.com/.
Publication date: 2003-07-29

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=40509071&ID=cnniw&scategory=Telecommunications%3AWireless&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/