Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy Apunta El Mercado Hispánico (Timmy Targets Hispanic Market)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:09:35 -0400

Timmy Apunta El Mercado Hispánico (Timmy Targets Hispanic Market)

-------- Original Message --------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Director, Regional Hispanic Marketing
To: <[email-masked]>

M-

Could you post this to the group. We need to fill this asap.

Regards,
John

Job Title: Director, Regional Hispanic Marketing
Bethesda, Maryland

Job Description/Requirements:
Major Responsibilities: Marketing Hispanic Regional Operations Director will be
responsible for the development and implementation of region and area business
case analysis in support of resource allocation requests, plus the establishment
of goals and methodologies for measuring results regarding gross add acquisitions,
revenue and churn for the segment. Candidate will also be responsible for the
implementation of local market research, competitive analysis, to identify and
lead to distribution channel opportunities and distribution channels expansion in
specific markets. Candidate will promote and lead product adaptation and/or
development for Hispanic markets and support customer care in the effectiveness of
the Hispanic customer care team. Candidate will be responsible to identify and
lead implementation of promotions and pricing for the Hispanic market, lead
cross-functional teams to successfully execute segment strategy, coordinate and
support advertising and PR in the implementation of in-language collateral, POP
and advertising campaigns. Candidate will be responsible for all key program
metrics, including gross add plans and revenue performance from the segment, to
establish, contract and manage the relationship with external resources needed to
support Nextel’s entry into the Hispanic segment. Candidate will lead grass roots,
community initiatives to build strong relationships for Nextel in the Hispanic
community. Significant travel required as well as time spent in local target
markets ( e.g. New York, Chicago) particularly as they launch and ramp up the
program.

Minimum Qualifications: (Job related skills, experience, and education): 10 years
of marketing management, business development, program management and financial
analysis experience required specific to Ethnic / Hispanic marketing. Experience
leading an internal cross functional team targeting the Hispanic market, and at
the same time building and maintaining external partnerships is essential,
including driving a line of business across the entire value chain. Proven ability
to grow distribution and to lead grassroot efforts a must. Previous experience
managing a complete P&L is highly desirable. Telecommunications, marketing
management, partner marketing, and/or business development experience is required.
Strong PC skills especially with spreadsheets and presentation software are a
prerequisite. Candidate must have previous Corporate marketing experience in a
medium to large organization and has demonstrated his/her communications skills
including Spanish language fluency (written and spoken). Demonstrated success in
delivering business results is a must. BA required, MBA or graduate degree
preferred.

http://www.nexteljobs.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/