Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Lawsuit-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:45:07 -0400

Here is the update-

Docket as of July 10, 2003 7:07 pm               Page 1

Proceedings include all events.
1:03cv839 Cellco Partnership v. Nextel Communication                     JURY

                                                            JURY
                       U.S. District Court
            Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria)

               CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 03-CV-839

Cellco Partnership v. Nextel Communication                  Filed: 06/27/03
Assigned to: Judge Claude M. Hilton          Jury demand: Plaintiff
Demand: $0,000                               Nature of Suit:  890
Lead Docket: None                            Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Dkt# in other court: None

Cause: 18:1030 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

CELLCO PARTNERSHIP                Charles Bennett Molster, III
dba                               [COR LD NTC]
Verizon Wireless                  Winston & Strawn
     plaintiff                    1400 L St NW
                                  Suite 800
                                  Washington, DC 20005-3502
                                  (202) 371-5700

   v.

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., a    Dane Hal Butswinkas
Delaware Corporation              [COR LD NTC]
     defendant                    Williams & Connolly LLP
                                  725 12th St NW
                                  Washington, DC 20005
                                  (202) 434-5000

Docket as of July 10, 2003 7:07 pm               Page 2

Proceedings include all events.
1:03cv839 Cellco Partnership v. Nextel Communication                     JURY

6/27/03  1       COMPLAINT   Filing Fee $ 150.00 Receipt # 100 164645; jury
                 demand (kjon)

6/27/03  --      SUMMONS(ES) (orig & 1) issued & given to atty for service
                 by SPS for Nextel Communication (kjon)

6/27/03  --      Jury Trial Flag (kjon)

6/27/03  2       Financial Interest Disclosure Statement (Local Rule 7.1) by
                 Cellco Partnership (kjon)

6/27/03  3       MOTION by Cellco Partnership for expedited discovery tog.
                 w/notice of hearing for 7/3/03 @ 10:00 am (clar)
                 [Entry date 06/30/03]

6/27/03  4       MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [3-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 expedited discovery (clar) [Entry date 06/30/03]

6/27/03  --      Motion hearing [3-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 expedited discovery set at 10:00 7/3/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 06/30/03]

7/3/03   --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Jones. Rpt. Wilson. Appearance of
                 counsel. Matter came on for pltf's motion for expedited
                 discovery- matter callin in chambers, and granted as t what
                 was said on record. No order to be entered. (dana)
                 [Entry date 07/07/03]

7/7/03   5       NOTICE of Attorney Appearance for Nextel Communication  by
                 Dane Hal Butswinkas (lkin) [Entry date 07/08/03]

7/9/03   6       TRANSCRIPT  for dates of 7/3/03 (TRJ) - filed (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/10/03]

[END OF DOCKET: 1:03cv839]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/