Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/16/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:18:11 -0400

ENFORCEMENT BUREAU'S TECHNICAL AND PUBLIC SAFETY DIVISION IS RENAMED
SPECTRUM ENFORCEMENT DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: David
Fiske at (202) 418-0500  EB. Contact Lisa M. Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236596A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236596A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236596A1.txt> 
Report No: SES-00515 Released:  07/16/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236624A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236624A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00516 Released:  07/16/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236625A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236625A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/16/2003.  MEDIA BUREAU RECEIVES REQUEST BY ANALOG
TELEVISION STATION IN THE LOWER 700 MHZ BAND TO CEASE ANALOG
BROADCASTING, SURRENDER NTSC LICENSE, AND OPERATE AS A SINGLE CHANNEL,
DIGITAL-ONLY TELEVISION STATION. (DA No.  03-2328).  MB. Contact:  Joyce
Bernstein at (202) 418-1647
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2328A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2328A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2328A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236600A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236600A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236600A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236603A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236603A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236603A1.txt> 

Report No: 1558 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236631A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236631A1.txt> 

Report No: 1552 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236171A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236171A1.txt> 

Report No: 1549 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236629A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236629A1.txt> 

Report No: 1551 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236589A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236589A1.txt> 

Report No: 1553 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNEMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236633A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236633A1.txt> 

Report No: 1557 Released:  07/16/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236634A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236634A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONERS COPPS AND ADELSTEIN CALL FOR VOTE ON STAY AND
RECONSIDERATION OF MEDIA CONCENTRATION PROPOSALS.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Jordan Goldstein at (202) 418-2000, Johanna Mikes at
(202) 418-2300  CMMR, CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236608A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236608A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236608A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236608A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236608A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236608A2.txt> 

 REVISION OF PARTS 2 AND 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
UNLICENSED NATIONAL INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE (U-NII) DEVICES IN THE 5
GHZ BAND.   Issued Erratum correcting comments and reply comments dates
to NPRM, FCC 03-110, released June 4, 2003. (Dkt No.  03-122). Action
by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology. Adopted:  07/15/2003
by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-2323).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236561A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236561A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236561A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aSJFwB/XWXGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/