Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Hearing on Spam

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:02:00 -0400

From: Energy and Commerce Press: "Energy and Commerce News"
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:46:58 -0400
Subject: Hearing on Spam

The Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection and the
Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet have scheduled a
hearing for Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn House
Office Building.  This hearing is entitled "Legislative Efforts to Combat
Spam."  Witnesses will be by invitation only. 

---------------------------------------- 
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce 
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman 
(202) 225-2927 
http://www.house.gov/commerce 

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/