Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 07/03/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:55:36 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236146A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236146A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236146A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00685 Released:  07/03/2003.  INTERNATIONAL
AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED. (DA No.  03-2185).  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2185A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2185A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-49 Released:  07/03/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235734A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-235734A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-48 Released:  07/03/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236119A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236119A1.txt> 

 RULES AND REGULATIONS IMPLEMENTING THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION
ACT OF 1991.   Revised the current Telephone Consumer Protection Act
(TCPA) rules and adopted new rules to provide consumers with options for
avoiding unwanted telephone solicitations. (Dkt No.  02-278). Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  06/26/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-153).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-153A5.txt> 

 AMATEUR RADIO STATION LICENSE OF RICHARD L. SMITH TO MODIFY THE CALL
SIGN OF AMATEUR STATION KC4USH.   Modified the Amateur Radio Station
license of Richard L. Smith by changing the call sign from KC4USH to
KG4UKV. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  07/02/2003 by MO&O. (DA
No. 03-2183).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2183A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2183A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2183A1.txt> 

 MR. T. SCOTT, III, VERIZON WIRELESS AND MICHAEL F. ALTSCHUL, CELLULAR
TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNET ASSOCIATION WIRELESS LOCAL NUMBER
PORTABILITY IMPLEMENTATION.   Issued letter responding to the issue
raised in Mr. Scott's letter, as well as on a separate LNP
implementation issue that has been raised by CTIA in its May 13th
petition for declaratory ruling. (Dkt No.  95-116). Action by:  Chief,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2190).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2190A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2190A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2190A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/