Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Revised-FCC - 07/02/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:50:53 -0400

COMMISSIONER ADELSTEIN DISSENTS FROM MEDIA OWNERSHIP DECISION.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Johanna Mikes 202-418-2300  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236095A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236095A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236095A1.txt> 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 					PUBLIC NOTICES

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Report No: SPB-185 Released:  07/02/2003.  REQUEST FOR COORDINATION OF
CANADIAN EARTH STATIONS WITH USA TERRESTRIAL FIXED STATIONS.  IB.
Contact:  George Sharp at (202) 418-0722, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236019A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236019A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236019A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/02/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Avis
A. Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236071A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236071A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236071A1.txt> > 

Report No: 1538 Released:  07/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236065A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236065A1.txt> 

Report No: 1537 Released:  07/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236064A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236064A1.txt> 

Report No: 1540 Released:  07/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS - ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236074A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236074A1.txt> 

Report No: 1539 Released:  07/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236073A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236073A1.txt> 

Report No: 1542 Released:  07/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236042A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236042A1.txt> 

Report No: 1541 Released:  07/02/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236037A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236037A1.txt> 

 2002 BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW -- REVIEW OF THE COMMISSION'S BROADCAST
OWNERSHIP RULES AND OTHER RULES ADOPTED PURSUANT TO SECTION 202 OF THE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT 1996..   Completed 2002 biennial review of FCC's
media ownership rules.  Initiated review of definition of radio markets
in non-Arbitron defined areas.  NPRM. (Dkt No.  00-244, 01-235, 01-317,
02-277, 03-130). Action by:  Commission. Adopted:  06/02/2003 by R&O.
(FCC No. 03-127).  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-127A7.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/