Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 07/18/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:47:03 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236735A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236735A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236735A1.txt> 
 Released:  07/18/2003.  TUTORIAL ON FIBER-TO-THE-HOME TECHNOLOGY ON
AUGUST 7, 2003. (DA No.  03-2365).  OET. Contact:  Young Carlson at
(202) 418-2427, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-2989,
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2365A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2365A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2365A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATION BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSE UPON FULL AND TIMELY
PAYMENT AUCTION EVENT NO. 44. (DA No.  03-2363).  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2363A4.txt> 

 IRIDIUM CONSTELLATION LLC AND IRIDIUM US LP.   Issued Order to Show
Cause in this proceeding.  By Order to Show Cause. Action by:  Chief,
Satellite Division, International Bureau. Adopted:  07/17/2003 by ORDER.
(DA No. 03-2298).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2298A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2298A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2298A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/