Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Is the FCC helping sell the Nextel Plan ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:21:53 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Is the FCC helping sell the Nextel Plan ?

Based on some recent observations, it appears the FCC may be initiating
calls to public safety agencies that have questioned or opposed the
Nextel plan.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I jumping to an incorrect conclusion?

If this is true;
In the best light, I would commend the commission for gathering a
balanced view of the issue. They do need to offset the almost daily
interaction with Nextel.

On the other hand, this could be another means for Nextel to continue
their 'divide and conquer' public safety strategy. By finding out what
the FCC is concerned about on a daily basis, they can temporarily
satisfy the major public safety complainants and continue to state
publically infer public safety fully supports their plan. (saw Donahue
do this early this morning on a CNN/FN Kudlow and Cramer show)

Nothing illegal here, just trying to learn how to best overpower the
commission in the future.

The cozy relationship between Nextel and the FCC might give them an
unfair advantage and influence the FCC to make another mistake for their
benefit.

But I may be wrong……
Jack Daniel
=========================================

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:26:18 -0400

Nextel Trivia Time-

Did you know Nextel is the record holder for the most approved "waivers" in one
year by any SMR/ ESMR carrier? It was all done under Kennard's admin, who just
coincidentally works for them now.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:51:00 -0700

Interesting statistic.

Now can you tell us how many visits Nextel has made to the FCC about
02-55 after the end of public comments? 

(For those days when there was more than one Nextel team and more than
one FCC meeting as seperate events.)

Maybe a contest is in order?
I'll start by guessing 50 meetings.

====================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
>                         [click here]
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:00:20 -0400

It Figures you asked something I'm still tabulating.......

Where was I? 

Oh,

1,432............1,433..............1,434..........................

Seriously- I will try to come up with an exact number.

Do you just Nextel or Nextel & the So-called "PWC", "Consensus Supporters", etc.?