Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Looking for outside dealers for Nextel - Bay Area California

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:17:02 -0700

We're looking for a few outside sales reps for the Greater Bay Area
California. You'd work out of your own home or office, selling Nextel
phones. You can stock equipment if you wish  (you'd purchase or buy from
us), or we'd have equipment shipped via Nextel's VAD warehouse once order
is placed. All standard Nextel policies must be met - i.e. for a consumer
order, we need two forms of ID faxed to us with the order.

We'll pay 80% of the company comission to you, 50% net 30, the remaining
50% after 6 months to ensure no chargeback. We pay after the first full
month, i.e. for activations done in March, comission will be paid May 5th.
And I'm sure if you look around, most dealers are paying 30 - 40 % -
nowhere near 80! :-)

We'd need to have an interview at our offices in Sunnyvale.

Please let me know if you're interested and any questions you may have (off
list please).

Thanks!

Evan 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/