Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Instruction Video On Motorola i90 Disassembly and Assembly-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:00:21 -0400

Instruction Video On Motorola i90 Disassembly and Assembly-

http://www.firstacc.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Don Root <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:08:40 -0700

> Instruction Video On Motorola i90 Disassembly and Assembly-

Why is it that when I first saw this message I read "Motorola 80d 
Disassembly and Assembly-"?

Don

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:22:33 -0400

Which video?

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Don Root <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:00:24 -0700

>>Disassembly and Assembly-"?

Well, film. 16 mm B&W.

Don

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:02:41 -0400

Oh it was a joke-

I missed that one Duh!