Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Here's what COULD be going on this fall...

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:44:25 -0400

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101030728-465798,00.html

Rumor mill has it that Powell will leave the Commission this fall, according
to TIME magazine.

Todd Ellis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:39:38 -0400

If I lost my Paid Fly-Out-Friday Benefits I would Fly-Out too!

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:29:42 -0000

The FCC is denies Powell is leaving......

--- In [email-masked], "Todd Ellis" <tellis1@n...> wrote:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101030728-465798,00.
html