Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Hussein's Sons Are Confirmed Dead

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:13:36 -0400

2 Down 1 to Go!  

GO USA!

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Hussein's Sons Are Confirmed Dead

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

July 22, 2003

Uday and Qusay Hussein, the sons of the deposed Iraqi dictator, were
confirmed killed in a fierce firefight in Mosul, Iraq, the U.S. said. The
raid, which also killed two unidentified Iraqis, was carried out after
intelligence suggesting that senior members of the former regime might be
hiding at the house, which is owned by a relative of Saddam Hussein.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB105886715248329400,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/