Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fcc- 07/25/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:07:47 -0400

FCC AND INDUSTRY CANADA SIGN SPECTRUM SHARING ARRANGEMENT FOR WIRELESS
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Linda Haller
at (202) 418-1408  IB. Contact Moslem Sawez at (202) 418-8211 or Thomas
Lucey at (202) 418-2161
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236916A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236916A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236916A1.txt> 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 					PUBLIC NOTICES

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Report No: CWS-03-53 Released:  07/25/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237003A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237003A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/25/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND
TIMELY PAYMENT AUCTION EVENT NO. 40. (DA No.  03-2470).  WTB. Contact:
Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2470A4.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF N.E. COLORADO CELLULAR, INC. PETITION FOR WAIVER OF
SECTION 54.314(D) OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES AND REGULATIONS.   Granted
the Petition for Waiver. (Dkt No.  96-45). Action by:  Chief,
Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau.
Adopted:  07/25/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2482).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2482A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2482A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2482A1.txt> 

 DAVID L. OSTERKAMP.   Proposed to modify the operator privileges of Mr.
David L. Osterkamp (Osterkamp), licensee of Amateur Radio Service
Station KB0WOT.   Proposed to modify Osterkamp's operator license to
show Technician Class operator privileges. Action by:  Chief, Public
Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  07/24/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2436).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2436A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2436A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2436A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/