Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/10/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:20:19 -0400

FCC WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ASSISTANT CHIEF  AND ACTING
ASSISTANT CHIEF OF THE COMPETITION POLICY DIVISION.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Mike Balmoris at (202) 418-0253, email: [email-masked]
WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236420A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236420A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236420A1.txt>  

 Released:  07/10/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE-PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Jason Brown @ (202)-418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236360A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236360A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236360A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/10/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236357A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236357A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236357A1.txt> 

 TOLNA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION.   Granted Tolna Community
Development Corpration a temporary, 36 month waiver of Section 11.11(a)
of the Commission's Rules. Action by:  Chief, Techinical & Public Safety
Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/01/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2208).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2208A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2208A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2208A1.txt> 

 GREEN HILLS COMMUNICATIONS, INC., D/B/A GREEN HILLS MULTI-MEDIA.
Granted Green Hills Communications temporary, 36 month waivers of
Section 11.11(a) of the Commission's Rules. Action by:  Chief, Technical
& Public Safety Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/01/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-2209).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2209A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2209A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2209A1.txt> 

 EAGLES MERE - LAPORTE CABLEVISION, INC. D/B/A COMMUTER CABLE
TELEVISION.   Granted Eagles Mere - Laporte Cablevision, Inc. d/b/a
Commuter Cable Television temporary, 36-month waivers of Section
11.11(a) of the Commission's Rules. Action by:  Chief, Technical and
Public Safety Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/07/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-2201).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2201A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2201A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2201A1.txt> 

 ATLANTIC BEACH RADIO, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount
of $4,000 to Atlantic Beach Radio, Inc., licensee of WMIR(AM), Atlantic
Beach, SC for failing to maintain operational Emergency Alert System
equipment and overpower nighttime operation. Action by:  Chief,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/08/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No.
03-2232).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2232A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2232A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2232A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 73, 74 AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
NEW YORK METROPOLITAN AREA PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCIES TO USE FREQUENCIES AT
482-488 MHZ.   Granted the Petition and initiated a proceeding wherein
we propose to reallocate Channel 16 and solicit comments on various
aspects of the technical implementation of our proposal. (Dkt No.
03-158, 03-159). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  07/07/2003 by
NPRM. (FCC No. 03-165).  MB, OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-165A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-165A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-165A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-165A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-165A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-165A2.txt> 

 DIGITAL CONTROL CORPORATION ON REQUEST FOR INSPECTION OF RECORDS FOIA
CONTROL NO. 2003-119..   Denied Digital Control Corporation's
Application for Review. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  07/08/2003
by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-166).  OGC
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-166A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-166A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-166A1.txt> 

 REORGANIZATION OF THE ENFORCEMENT BUREAU AND ESTABLISHMENT OF THE
OFFICE OF HOMLAND SECURITY.   Amended the Commission's rules to reflect
the creation of the Office of Homeland Security, describe its functions
and delegated authority, and make other conforming changes. Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  07/08/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-167).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-167A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-167A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-167A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-167A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-167A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-167A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/