Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wayne State University Contracts CampusMobility to Create Largest Mobile Initiative for a U.S. Medical School

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:14:08 -0400

Wayne State University Contracts CampusMobility to Create Largest Mobile
Initiative for a U.S. Medical School

    ANN ARBOR, Mich., July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- CampusMobility, a mobile
applications and development company, recently signed a multi-year contract
with Wayne State University School of Medicine, creating the largest
wireless/handheld initiative for a U.S. medical school.  CampusMobility will
provide Wayne State University School of Medicine with mobile devices,
educational and healthcare software, and wireless infrastructure.
    "The wireless technology CampusMobility is providing Wayne State
University School of Medicine transforms the traditional classroom experience
into a dynamic interactive learning environment," said professor Matt Jackson,
Ph.D., Department of Immunology and Microbiology.
    Among its other functions, CampusMobility's technology will enable
problem-solving exercises and the collection of patient encounter information
during clinical internships.  Added Jackson, "The ability to interact with
students in real-time is critical in ensuring students possess the knowledge
and skills necessary to begin independent patient care."
    "The wireless hardware and software developed and integrated by
CampusMobility for Wayne State University School of Medicine creates a
learning environment that links together students, faculty and practicing
physicians," said CampusMobility president and founder A.C. Ganger.  "It is
designed for use in situational-based learning, interactive classroom sessions
as well as performance and academic evaluations."
    Additionally, CampusMobility's technology provides students with access to
Web-based course content, course management and calendar tools, as well as
reference information.  It also allows Wayne State University School of
Medicine students, and their academic advisors, to track patients and their
care.

    About CampusMobility
    Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, CampusMobility was founded in 1998.
CampusMobility provides its clients with a range of integrated mobile
solutions, including software and network development as well as mobile device
management.  CampusMobility's client base ranges in size and scope from public
and private corporations to hospitals and universities.  For more information,
please visit http://www.CampusMobility.com or call 877-214-7072.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/