Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 7/15/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:41:35 -0400

FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT ORDERS CIVIL JUDGEMENT AGAINST RICHARD I. ROWLAND
FOR UNLICENSED RADIO OPERATION.   The FCC announced that in the US
Middle District of Florida, Orlando Division, US District Judge
Honorable Gregory A. Presnell granted judgment in favor of US to collect
a civil penalty against defendant Richard I. Rowland in the amount of
$10,000.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0500  EB. Contact Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450, TTY: 1(888)
835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236551A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236551A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236551A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236544A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236544A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236544A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/14/2003.  COMMISSION SEEKS COMMENT ON APPLICATIONS FOR
CONSENT TO ASSIGN AND/OR TRANSFER CONTROL OF LICENSES AND AUTHORIZATIONS
FILED BY WORLDCOM, INC. (DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION) AND MCI, INC. (Dkt No
02-215)  Issued an Erratum correcting Public Notice DA 03-2193 released
July 9, 2003, seeking comment on the applications for consent to assign
and/or transfer control of licenses and authorizations filed by
WorldCom, Inc. (debtor-in-possession) and MCI, Inc.  WCB. Contact:
Myrva Charles at (202) 418-1506 or Christine Newcomb at (202) 418-1573
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236522A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236522A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236522A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 600(B) OF THE OMNIBUS BUDGET
RECONCILIATION ACT OF 1993.   Annual report and analysis of competitive
market conditions with respect to commercial mobile services.  By Eighth
Report. (Dkt No.  02-379). Action by:  the Commission by REPORT. (FCC
No. 03-150).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-150A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/