Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Contractor Dies Atop Baseball Light Tower

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:39:11 EDT

Other than the fact that my dad had a successful angioplasty procedure today, 
he's 72 and bikes 22 miles at one shot on the weekends for 
relaxation.......... He's in better shape than I am (no rude comments on that one, please).

Alan T.

In a message dated 7/24/2003 4:47:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> I was going to ask the same question but I did not want a 2 page reprimand 
> from the ARRP lurkers here...............
> 
> I think 72 maybe a little old to climb even a light tower.
> 
> Jack Daniel wrote:
> 
> >Geeze..... This is terrible news but what was a 72 year old guy doing on
> >a 115 foot tower anyway?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:48:02 -0400

So now we know who the real "Iron-Man Tilles" is.......

[email-masked] wrote:

> he's 72 and bikes 22 miles at one shot on the weekends for relaxation..........
> He's in better shape than I am (no rude comments on that one, please).
>
> Alan T.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/