Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Justengineers.net Makes Job Hunting a SMS Breeze

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:32:52 -0400

Now we need a US version........

Justengineers.net Makes Job Hunting a SMS Breeze

A new SMS application was developed by Justengineers.net to help those looking for
engineering-sector jobs in the United Kingdom.  Justengineers sends via SMS a job
announcement that matches the subscriber's requirements. The recipient can
immediately respond to the job vacancy. The service is free to use, but the SMS
alert costs 40 cents per message.

===================================================================================

Jobs by SMS
23/07/2003

Justengineers.net is set to revolutionise the engineering sector jobs market with
Jobs by SMS representing an additional opportunity for engineering professionals
looking for that next career move. Engineering professionals are now be able to
wait for that elusive job to find them from the comfort of their own pocket. The
new service combines the latest Internet and SMS technology to enable specific
jobs, tailored to your requirements to be sent direct to your mobile phone the
second they become available.

With Justengineers.net SMS technology job seekers are now able to avoid
embarrassing phone calls at work and beat the competition by having the ability to
respond instantly, as soon as a vacancy arises.  Following a simple and free,
single step registration process the job hunter is given access to a vast range of
engineering jobs from the top engineering recruitment agencies and companies.

The user stipulates the type of job they are looking for and where in the UK they
are looking to work and when the corresponding vacancies arise, they are then sent
to the registered users'' mobile phones via text messages.
Each message received will cost a maximum of 25p inc VAT and users can decide for
themselves how much they wish to spend on seeking out their new career by choosing
how many notifications they wish to receive per week, and if they want to stop the
SMS notifications they can easily do this by texting a short code free of charge.

www.Justengineers.net

http://www.onrec.com/content2/news.asp?ID=2826

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/