Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:42:27 -0400

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Radio Frequency Investigation tests World's first Bluetooth Cordless Data Phone
2) Nortel, Ericsson win wireless contract for first W-CDMA network in U.S. 
3) Andrew Corp. Announces Contract to Supply Wireless 911 Location Systems to Corr
Wireless

---------------------------------------

1) Radio Frequency Investigation tests World's first Bluetooth Cordless Data Phone

Radio Frequency Investigation Ltd (RFI) has completed Bluetooth testing of
Olympia's CDP 24 201, the World's first Bluetooth Cordless Data Phone (CDP).
Developed by Olympia's R&D company, Wave Research, in Aldershot, the design
received an innovation award at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
in January...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45438/793725

2) Nortel, Ericsson win wireless contract for first W-CDMA network in U.S. 

AT&T Wireless has selected Nortel Networks and Ericsson as equipment vendors for
what is expected to be the first W-CDMA-based 3G wireless network in North
America. The rollout follows AT&T's agreement with NTT DoCoMo to launch a W-CDMA
in four U.S. cities by the end of 2004...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45439/793725

3) Andrew Corp. Announces Contract to Supply Wireless 911 Location Systems to Corr
Wireless

Andrew Corporation announced that Corr Wireless Communications has signed an
agreement to purchase an Andrew Geometrix(R) E911 wireless caller location system.
The Geometrix system will be installed in Corr's network to provide public safety
agencies with accurate caller location information on cellular calls to 911...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45439/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Press-In Feedthru
2) Fan Ventilation Panels
3) MPDRO Miniature DROs
4) SkyWay Link
5) 700 B Series NPO Porcelain and Ceramic Multilayer Capacitors

---------------------------------------

1) Press-In Feedthru

Corry Micronics releases for production a series of press-in EMI filters. The
filters are designed to minimize installation time while delivering the same
filtering performance as Micronics' standard bolt-in feedthrus. This product is
ideally suited for products where soldering is not required or traditional
installation is too time consuming...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45440/793725

2) Fan Ventilation Panels

MAJR's fan ventilation panels are manufactured to meet the commercial market's
requirements for a low- cost, high-quality EMI-shielded ventilation panel. These
units are available in five standard sizes using a 0.250" thick honeycomb material
and have an overall thickness with gasket of 0.0407"...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45441/793725

3) MPDRO Miniature DROs

Elcom Technologies' miniature MPDRO sources employ a unique technique to
phase-lock microwave DRO to a 5 or 10 MHz crystal reference. The technique
requires only a single loop for reliable phase-lock performance. By using just one
loop, size, power consumption and cost are minimized...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45442/793725

4) SkyWay Link

Unlike any other bridge/router on the market today, the SkyWay family of products
gives you the power to establish LAN-to-LAN connections over distances of up to 30
miles (48 Km) -- with superior performance. Moreover, each SkyWay product is a
compact, single, integrated unit designed to withstand harsh environments...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45443/793725

5) 700 B Series NPO Porcelain and Ceramic Multilayer Capacitors

ATC's 700 B Series Multilayer Capacitors (MLCs) have new, improved ESR/ESL
performance. The superior high self-resonance and zero TCC characteristic of this
Series provide excellent performance over a broad range of RF and microwave
applications requiring minimum drift, including RF power...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/45444/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/