Subject: [NEXTEL-1] How I spent my 4th of July...

From: Paul Timmins <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jul 2003 13:13:46 -0400

http://mainframe.timmins.net/gallery/4jul2003?page=11

If you've ever wanted to see what it looks like when you fill an i1000
with gunpowder and an electric igniter and detonate it.. Good pictures
of a Panasonic toughbook taking gunfire as well.

-Paul

-- 
Paul Timmins
[email-masked] / http://www.timmins.net/
H: 313-586-9514 / C: 248-379-7826 / DC: 130*116*24495
AIM: noweb4u / Callsign: KC8QAY

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:19:31 -0400

Now that's "How Business Gets Done"

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->