Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel opens Charlotte store

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:45:01 -0400

2:40 PM EDT Monday

Nextel opens Charlotte store

Virginia-based Nextel Communications Inc. will open a store this month in the
Promenade at Providence Shopping Center.

The 1,700-square-foot operation at 5365 Ballantyne Commons Parkway will market
digital-cellular voice, coast-to-coast walkie-talkie,
mobile messaging and wireless Web technology and services.

The store is scheduled to open July 31.

Nextel, which has more than 400 stores in 29 states, is a supplier of wireless
communication services.

http://charlotte.bizjournals.com/charlotte/stories/2003/07/07/daily8.html?t=printable

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/