Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The State Broadband Index

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:04:54 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: The State Broadband Index

TechNet's
The State Broadband Index
An Assessment of State Policies Impacting Broadband Deployment and Demand
Press Release 
http://www.technet.org/press/Press_Releases/?newsReleaseId=2527

Report in pdf (48 pages)
http://www.technet.org/resources/State_Broadband_Index.pdf

The Broadband Index Top 10 states are: 

Michigan 
Florida 
Missouri 
Texas 
Ohio 
Washington 
Kansas 
Virginia 
Colorado 
Iowa

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/