Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Is this a prelude to allow Nexel to pilliage the Homeland Security funds next?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:06:57 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Is this a prelude to allow Nexel to pilliage the Homeland Security funds
next?

The possibilities of this linkage upsets so much I cannot compose a
comment.
---------------------------------------------------------------

FCC'S HOMELAND SECURITY "ACTION PLAN" AND PRESENTATION

The Federal Communications Commission's Homeland Security Action Plan
includes a number of initiatives that could significantly impact public
safety services.  The plan, announced last week, lists among its
objectives advancing Telecommunications Service Priority enrollment by
9-1-1 PSAPS, convening a second summit of enhanced 9-1-1 stakeholders, a
possible Report & Order broadening the scope of  enhanced 9-1-1 to
include other services, and 

resolving interference to public safety radio systems operating in the
800 MHz band.

Action Plan and PowerPoint
Presentation.  (FCC)

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236428A2.pdf

http://www.fcc.gov/hspc/presentation_071003.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/