Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel to Host Conference Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:15:58 -0400

Nextel to Host Conference Call

RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 3, 2003--Nextel Communications, Inc.
(NASDAQ:NXTL), will host its second-quarter 2003 financial results conference call
with its senior management.

When:     Thursday, July 17, 2003

Time:     8:30AM - 9:15AM Eastern Time

Phone:    (Domestic)            800-548-9057
(International)       801-303-7424

All participants are asked to dial in 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the
conference call. If you are unable to participate, a rebroadcast of the conference
call will be available until Tuesday, July 22. The rebroadcast numbers are as
follows:

800-839-0860 (domestic)
402-220-1490 (international)
passcode 1484 for both

The conference call is also available via a live Webcast on two sites:
http://www.nextel.com and also on http://www.StreetEvents.com. It will be archived
on both sites for 1 week following the call.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/