Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Pregnant mum killed by motorist chatting on cell phone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:04:32 -0400

Pregnant mum killed by motorist chatting on cell phone

A pregnant mother was killed on Monday after a motorist drove through a stop sign,
while apparently talking on his cell phone. The crash occurred at around 5pm in
the town of Hustisford, Wisconsin,  a statement from the Dodge County Sheriff's
Department said. The crash also injured the woman's 35-year-old husband and
16-month-old
daughter.

A 36yr old man will faces charges of homicide by negligent operation of a vehicle
after witnesses said that they saw him talking on his cell phone just before his
vehicle hit the vehicle the woman was in.

Posted to the site on 16-Jul-03

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/