Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/14/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:32:36 -0400

Released:  07/14/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Avis
A. Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236492A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236492A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236492A1.txt> 

 2002 BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW - REVIEW OF THE COMMISSION'S BROADCAST
OWNERSHIP RULES AND OTHER RULES ADOPTED PURSUANT TO SECTION 202 OF THE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996.   The Report and Order and Notice of
Proposed Rulemaking released on July 2, 2003, FCC 03-127 has been
corrected as indicated in this Erratum. (Dkt No.  00-244, 01-235,
01-317, 02-277, 03-130). Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau by ERRATUM.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236493A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236493A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-236493A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/