Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/26/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:04:32 -0400

Released: 08/26/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238316A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238316A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238316A1.txt>

Released: 08/26/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle at  (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238283A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238283A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238283A1.txt>

Released: 08/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENTON
APPLICATION FOR REVIEW OF THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU'S ORDER GRANTING
A PETITION FOR DECLARATORY RULING THAT PROVISIONS OF THE ANNEARUNDELCOUNTY, MD,
ZONING ORDINANCE ARE PREEMPTED. (DA No.  03-2734). (Dkt No 02-100). Comments
Due: 09/26/2003. Reply Comments Due: 10/14/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Gary Oshinsky at
(202) 418-7167
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2734A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2734A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2734A1.txt>

REVIEW OF PART 15 AND OTHER PARTS OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Issued Erratum
correcting FCC 03-149, Second Report and Order, and Memorandum Opinion and Order,
releasedJuly 17, 2003, changing the effective date from 120 days to 30 days after
publication in the Federal Register. (Dkt No.  95-19, 01-278). Action by:  Chief,
Office of Engineering and Technology. Adopted: 08/26/2003 by ERRATUM.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238317A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238317A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238317A1.txt>