Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Churn Rising Without LNP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:38:06 -0400

Churn Rising Without LNP
BY STAFF
AUGUST 15, 2003

Churn is increasing even without local number portability, according to a study by

Solomon-Wolff associates. Annual churn increased 62 percent in the past five
years, according to the study. Those switching from AT&T Wireless go mostly to
Cingular Wireless and Verizon Wireless, while those switching from Sprint PCS
move mostly to AT&T and Verizon, the study says. The data was based on a
random sample of more than 6,400 participants from Solomon-Wolff's online
database of more than 250,000 Internet users.
http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=article&articleid=CA316840&spacedesc=Departments&stt=000

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/