Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:29:13 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, August 21, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) National Technical Systems Selected by ZigBee Alliance as an Exclusive
Certification Test Center
2) Nokia bets on mobile games
3) TTPCom and Synergenix merge wireless gaming activities

---------------------------------------

1) National Technical Systems Selected by ZigBee Alliance as an Exclusive
Certification Test Center

National Technical Systems Inc. (NTS), a provider of quality and conformance
testing and managed services, announced that it has been selected by the ZigBee
Alliance as one of only two compliance test centers with exclusive rights to test
wireless products manufactured by the ZigBee members...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49699/793725

2) Nokia bets on mobile games

Nokia on Tuesday extended its bet on mobile video games, agreeing to acquire
multiplayer technology from Sega for its upcoming N-Gage game deck. Terms of the
deal were not disclosed. The Finnish cellphone maker said it will acquire Sega.com
and use Sega's Network Application Package in its mobile phone and online games
products...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49699/793725

3) TTPCom and Synergenix merge wireless gaming activities

TTPCom Ltd and Synergenix Interactive AB announce an agreement that will lead to
the convergence of their wireless gaming activities. TTPCom licenses technology to
many of the world's leading handset manufacturers including Siemens, Sharp, LG and
Toshiba. TTPCom has developed a wireless graphics engine (WGE) with exceptional
graphics capabilities, speed and performance...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49699/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/