Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Virus circulating on yahoo groups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:14:46 -0400

Marcel
Just got this in - apparently circulating on another yahoo group list.
Greg UK

"Guys
there is a enity sending out a virus on the list.

the attachment is
"wickedscr.scr" and is from
Yahoo! Groups <[email-masked]>"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:44:05 -0700

Raise your virus screens!

I've had over 100 virus attachments sent to me in the last 24 hours.
Some use a yahoo email address. 
These also include false orginator addresses that make it look like I
sent them. I know this because the virus is using some of MY email
addresses to send the virus to ME. 

These are NOT coming from my machine because I do NOT use MS Internet
explorer, Outlook or WIN2000, have no linked address book and they are
being sent to address I have never used.

Jack Daniel
====================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.