Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DefCon WiFi shootout results ...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 10:14:50 -0400

You gota love these guys! Wi-Fi Cowboys......

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Jon Baer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: DefCon WiFi shootout results ...

they are here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/

seems the images were linked locally so here are the image links (check out
that 1st one, that is what we need in the city :-):

http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/ask-1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/asl-3.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/asl-2.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/APP-cantenna.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/4di.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/mountain.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/cactus.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/desert.jpg

- jon

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/