Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's i99cl 549.99 One Expensive Handicap

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 04:05:46 -0400

Nextel's i99cl 549.99 One Expensive Handicap

Inspired by 1920's legendary golfer, Bobby Jones, this dark green with gold
accents limited edition phone was created for the golf enthusiast.

Bobby Jones Trophy Edition unique features include:

Exclusive Golf Software Programs-
Handicap Calculator and Scorecard - Calculate an accurate handicap and keep an
up-to-date handicap log of all golf rounds played. View, input and edit golf
scores as well as golf course specific information.

Golf Tour Schedule - Quick access to information on major golf events in 2003 and
2004. Be informed of dates, locations and courses for each event.

The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook™: Golf Wireless Edition - Provides
entertaining solutions to any and every predicament on the course. Download
information on how to combat bad lies, equipment disaster, dangerous animals and
golfing emergencies!

Bobby Jones Biography - Explore the life and accomplishments of one of the game's
greatest players.
Specially Designed Wall Papers- Choose from three!

Musical Ring Tones- Blue Danube, Fur Elise, Ode to Joy, Ronda All Turca and
Marriage of Figaro, plus more!

Large Color Display- 1.9" internal color display with External Caller ID

Speakerphone- Hands-free phone conversations are easy with built-in speakerphone.

On Sale for $549.99 - Includes $150 Bobby Jones Gift Certificate, Nextel Leather
Half-case with Belt Clip, Standard Battery, Standard Battery Door and a Rapid
Travel Charger!

http://www.nextel.com/phones_plans/promos/promo_bobby-jones.shtml