Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RM-10762 Petition to Allow GPS Data on GMRS?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:09:05 -0400

Bad news for an already beleaguered GMRS band:
More noise pollution...

---------------------------------------------------
CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER

PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED

Report No. 2619
August 6, 2003

RM-10762

Interested persons may file statements opposing or supporting the
Petitions for Rulemaking listed herein within 30 days...

Garmin International, Inc.

"Request Amendment of the Commission’s
Rules to Authorize Manufacture, Sale and
Use of GPS Transmission Enhanced General
Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Units"

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/