Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RFP_SCADA_ MA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:09:44 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "msmith4tli" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tower-pro] RFP_SCADA_ MA

SCADA System
Water & Sewer / Utilities
Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Sealed Bids for the Yarmouth Water Department SCADA System will be 
received at the Yarmouth Water Department, 99 Buck Island Road, West 
Yarmouth, Massachusetts until 10:00 a.m. on September 5th, 2003, at 
which place and time said Bids will be publicly opened and read 
aloud. The work includes construction of a complete SCADA and 
communications system including all required equipment, monitoring 
devices, wiring, and accessories at the Water Department office and 
forty-five (45) remote locations in Yarmouth, system programming, 
computer interface screen development, radio communication system, 
SCADA system integration, testing, start-up and appurtenant work. 
System integrators for this project are required to be pre-qualified. 
Integrators seeking pre-qualificaton shall submit evidence of 
compliance with pre-qualificaiton requirements to S E A Consultants, 
485 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139, Attn: Stephanie Green by 
5:00 p.m. on August 20th, 2003. Each bid shall be accompanied by a 
bid security in the form of a certified, treasurer's or cashier's 
check, bid bond or cash in the amount of 5 percent of the value of 
the Bid. Drawings and other Contract Documents may be examined and 
obtained at the Office of S E A Consultants Inc., 485 Massachusetts 
Avenue, Cambridge, Massachusetts. To obtain Contract Documents, a $50 
refundable deposit is required, payable to S E A Consultants. Cash 
will not be accepted. Plans and specifications are also available in 
electronic format on CD. No deposit or mailing fee is required for 
the electronic Contract Documents. The contact person for obtaining 
plans and specifications for this project is Deborah Yelle, 617-498-
4767. The bidding and award of the Contract shall be in full 
compliance with Sections 39M inclusive of Chapter 30 of the General 
Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as last revised. Wage rates 
for this project for applicable labor categories (non-professional) 
are subject to minimum wage rates per M.G.L. Chapter 149 Sections 26 
to 27G, inclusive. Complete instructions for filing Bids are included 
in the Instruction To Bidders. The Owner reserves the right to waive 
any information or to reject any or all bids if it is in the public 
interest to do so. TOWN OF YARMOUTH, MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF 
PUBLIC WORKS WATER DIVISION BY THE TOWN ADMINISTRATOR 

Due Date: September 05, 2003

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/