Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] MOBILE IP SOFTWARE

From: "Orhan Gazi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:30:30 -0700

My lazy friend, doing a thesis is not just copying software and running
it. There are many ways of implementing a mobile IP architecture,
"omnet++" is such a tool that you may find it useful while developing
your architecture.

Regards,
Orhan Gazi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 5:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mobile-ip] MOBILE IP SOFTWARE
Importance: High

Hi,
Does anyone know a free mobile IP software for windows? I'm doing my 
thesis about WLAN, so i need to build a testbed and also I need to 
install the mobile IP architecture. PLease, I'm in a hurry!!. I'll 
probe it using IPv4

Best Regards,
EVELYN JIMENEZ
VENEZUELA

---

From: "Alberto Montilla Bravo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:00:02 +0200

Orhan Gazi;

From your e-mail, it seems you also belong to the "educational" world. This
list is not intended to ridiculize people nor projects others might be
involved. I encourage you not to send this kind of "help" throught this
list.

Best Regards
Alberto Montilla.