Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/18/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 04:23:24 -0400

Report No: SAT-00160 Released:  08/18/2003.  POLICY BRANCH
INFORMATION-SATELLITE SPACE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237819A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237819A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON GARMIN INTERNATIONAL, INC., REQUEST FOR WAIVER TO AUTHORIZE
GENERAL MOBILE RADIO SERVICE MOBILE UNITS CAPABLE OF TRANSMITTING GLOBAL
POSITIONING SYSTEM INFORMATION. (DA No.  03-2666). Comments Due:
09/17/2003. Reply Comments Due:  10/02/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Jeannie
Benfaida at (202) 418-2313 or TTY: (202) 418-7233; or email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2666A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2666A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2666A1.txt> 

 ODINO JOSEPH.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $1,000 to
Mr. Odino Joseph for operating a radio station without Commission
authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
08/14/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2661).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2661A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2661A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2661A1.txt> 

 LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP., COMSAT CORP., AND COMSAT DIGITAL TELEPORT, INC.,
ASSIGNORS, AND INTELSAT, LTD. ET AL.   Approved the applications of
Lockheed Martin Corp. et al. to assign certain common carrier and
non-common carrier earth station licenses, private land mobile radio
licenses,  and international section 214 authorizations from Assignors
to Intelsat. (Dkt No.  02-87). Action by:  Chief, International Bureau,
and the Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  08/15/2003
by RECON. (DA No. 03-2684).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2684A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2684A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2684A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237810A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237810A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237810A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/15/2003.  FCC ANNOUNCES REOPENING OF 12TH STREET BUILDING
ENTRANCE.  OMD. Contact:  Mary Kay Welch at (202) 418-1957, TTY: (202)
418-2970 or Helen Chang at (202) 418-0424, TTY: (202) 418-0432 or at
FCC504fcc.gov
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237811A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237811A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237811A1.txt> 

 2002 BIENNIAL REGULATORY REVIEW-REVIEW OF THE COMMISSION'S BROADCAST
OWNERSHIP RULES AND OTHER RULES ADOPTED PURSUANT TO SECTION 202 OF THE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996.   Granted Petitioners'  Motion to extend
page limits on Reconsideration. (Dkt No.  00-244, 01-235, 01-317,
02-277, 03-130). Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:  08/15/2003
by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2671).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2671A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2671A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2671A1.txt> 

 LETTER TO E. ASHTON JOHNSTON, ESQ. AND PAUL W. JAMIESON, ESQ. RE:
REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIALITY PURSUANT TO 47 C.F.R. SECTION 0.459.
Denied Star Wireless LLC's request for confidential treament, pursuant
to Section 0.459 of the Commission's rules by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2681).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2681A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2681A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2681A1.txt> 

 LETTER TO TIMOTHY E. WELCH, ESQ., RE: REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIALITY
PURSUANT TO 47 C.F.R. SECTION 0.459.   Denied Northeast Communications
of Wisconsin, Inc.'s request for confidential treatment, pursuant to
Section 0.459 of the Commission's rules. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and
Industry Analysis Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by
LETTER. (DA No. 03-2682).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2682A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2682A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2682A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/