Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Air Force tabs EFJohnson for radios

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 05:30:01 -0400

Air Force tabs EFJohnson for radios

 BY Dan Caterinicchia
 July 30, 2003

 EFJohnson Co. will get almost $8 million to provide mobile and
 portable radios for multiple Air Combat Command installations.

 The U.S. Air Force will use the EFJohnson radios to meet
 expanded operational requirements, as well as narrowband
 standards set by the National Telecommunications and
 Information Administration.

 Awarded July 10, the contract is worth $7.8 million, said Jim
 Ridgell, vice president of federal business development at
 EFJohnson.

 The company is currently manufacturing and designing the Air
 Force radios, Ridgell said, adding that delivery of the 2,500
 devices will be staggered over the next three months.

 EFJohnson Co. is a subsidiary of EFJ, Inc. The company has
 numerous government customers, including some in the defense
 intelligence community, although Ridgell refused to name them, citing
confidentiality agreements.

http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2003/0728/web-air-07-30-03.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/