Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RFP_Wireless Network_GA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:36:15 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "msmith4tli" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RFP_Wireless Network_GA

Wireless Network
Telecommunications/Fiber
Richmond County Board of Education

You are invited to bid on the Richmond County Board of Education 
Hains Elementary School
Wireless Network RFP as indicated below. All freight and delivery 
charges must be included in the unit cost. The Richmond County Board 
of Education will not accept any over or under shipments.
The company or companies awarded the bid are expected to have 
delivery completed no later than
September 30, 2003, unless prior approval is given by the Director, 
Educational Media & Technology
Department. If you are unable to meet this criterion, please do not 
submit a bid for this request. Also
note further requirements under the following general conditions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS
TIME AND PLACE: Bids will be received by the Richmond County Board of 
Education until 3:00
p.m. on Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 2083 Heckle Street, Augusta, 
Georgia 30904-4295. Late Bids
will not be considered. 

Due Date: August 19, 2003  

Standard Contact Information

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/