Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Senior RF Engineer Position - BSS Ericsson / Nokia

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:50:05 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "HR BIVISION SYSTEMS" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Senior RF Engineer Position - BSS Ericsson / Nokia
     To: [email-masked]

We are looking for several Senior RF Engineers to join our consulting team in
delivering Turnkey Optimization Service in Americas.

Turnkey Solution:
http://www.bivision.net/products/turnkey/index.htm

These positions are planned for October 2003.

Please feel free to direct this email to any Wireless Telecom professionals with
required skills. See Job Description bellow

Job Description
http://www.bivision.net/job/200308101044.htm
Regards,
HR BIVISION SYSTEMS

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/