Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MOT cell tech

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:32:13 -0400

US-NC-Raleigh/Durham-RTP-Motorola Cell Technician :. 

Status:  Full Time, Temporary/Contract/Project        
 
Shift:  First Shift (Day)  

Glotel, Inc. is looking for a Motorola cell site technician needed for
optimization and maintenance on 4812's and 1XRTT Network.

MUST have experience directly with Motorola 4812.

Contract until the end of 2003.  
............................................................................
............................................................................
............
 Contact Information :.
[email-masked]
Glotel
RTP NC  
 
Click here to see all "Glotel" opportunities  
EMAIL THIS JOB TO A FRIEND  
Learn more about "Glotel"  

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/