Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: High-voltage power line influence on 2.4 GHz propagation]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:11:14 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "K. Tom Wong" <[email-masked]>
Subject:High-voltage power line influence on 2.4 GHz propagation

The followings may not be exactly what you are looking for;
however, these might help.

Propagation loss at 1.8 GHz on microcellular mobile radio channels 
Bultitude, R.J.C.; Hughes, D.A.; 
Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 1996. PIMRC'96.,
Seventh IEEE International Symposium on , Volume: 3 , 15-18 Oct. 1996 
Page(s): 786 -790 vol.3

VHF space-to-Earth radio link performance in various man-made noise
environments 
Achatz, R.J.; Dalke, R.; 
Radio and Wireless Conference, 1998. RAWCON 98. 1998 IEEE , 9-12 Aug.
1998 
Page(s): 257 -260

Measurement and analysis of man-made noise in VHF and UHF bands 
Dalke, R.; Achatz, R.; Lo, Y.; Papazian, P.; Hufford, G.; 
Wireless Communications Conference, 1997., Proceedings , 11-13 Aug. 1997 
Page(s): 229 -233

Statistics of man-made noise at 137 MHz 
Dalke, R.; Achatz, R.; Lo, Y.; 
Electromagnetic Compatibility, 1998. 1998 IEEE International Symposium
on , Volume: 1 , 24-28 Aug. 1998 
Page(s): 427 -431 vol.1

Performance of radio communication systems under microwave oven
interference environment 
Miyamoto, S.; Morinaga, N.; 
Electromagnetic Compatibility Proceedings, 1997 International Symposium
on , 21-23 May 1997 
Page(s): 308 -311

_____________________________________
Kainam Thomas WONG, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering,
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1, Canada

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/