Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Bulldog - Regulator Report MNPortability&SIM unlocking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:38:47 -0400

Bulldog
I know you and others on this list are interested in Mobile Number
Portability.
See UK Regulator Report on Mobile Number Portability and SIM
unlocking

<<
http://www.oftel.gov.uk/publications/research/2003/q13sim&porting0703.pdf

and historical report:

<<http://www.oftel.gov.uk/publications/research/2001/myst0701.pdf>>

Greg UK

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:38:47 -0400

Bulldog

<<

and historical report:

Greg UK