Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 8/25/03

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:31:03 -0400

GARMIN INTERNATIONAL, INC. - REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF FAMILY RADIO SERVICE RULE
SECTIONS
95.193(A) AND 95.631(D) TO AUTHORIZE MANUFACTURE, SALE AND USE OF GPS TRANSMISSION

ENHANCED FAMILY RADIO SERVICE UNITS. Granted the Petition for Clarification and an
Extension of the Waiver for
ninety days. Action by: Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
08/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2724). WTB

STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL ON NAMING OF MICHAEL GALLAGHER TO HEAD
NTIA. News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 OCH
DOC-238184A1.doc
DOC-238184A1.pdf  DOC-238184A1.txt
 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238184A1.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/