Subject: [NEXTEL-1] This is Scary-``Old-School'' Landlines at Morrisville State College Replaced with Wireless from Nextel Partners

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:48:23 -0400

This is Scary-

Nextel Partners wrote:

   [Image]Investor Alert
   Nextel Partners has added a News Release to its Investor Relations web site.

   Title: ``Old-School'' Landlines at Morrisville State College Replaced with Wireless
   from Nextel Partners

   Date: 8/22/2003 3:00:00 PM

   For a complete listing of our News Releases visit:
   http://ir.nextelpartners.com/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=nxtp&script=400&item_id='102'

   [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary list management software
                 provided by CCBN.
> Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

---

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:29:36 -0000

At Michigan State University, they are pushing Nextel to freshmen. 
I'll post the flyer or the flyer text later.

>    Title: ``Old-School'' Landlines at Morrisville State College
Replaced with Wireless

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/