Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizons PTT Roll Out Hits Nextel's Stock Hard- The Party Is Over

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:16:59 -0400

Verizon's PTT Roll Out Hits Nextel's Stock Hard- The Party Is Over
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NXTL&d=c&t=1d&l=on&z=m&q=l

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Search - Finance Home - Yahoo! - Help

Wednesday, August 13 2003 6:15pm ET - U.S. Markets Closed.

Welcome, marcel_rf1 [Sign Out]

Money Manager - My Yahoo! View - Customize

Services

Bill Pay - Funds Transfer - PayDirect

Accounts [ add: bank, credit cards ]

Portfolios [ manage - create - add: brokerage, 401(k), mutual fund ]

My First Portfolio | FREE trial of Streaming Real-Time Quotes, Charts, and Screener

Charts

Customize Finance

Enter symbol(s) BasicDayWatchPerformanceReal-time MktDetailed
Chart
Research
Options
Order Book
Symbol Lookup

Chart: Basic - Moving Average - Technical Analysis - IntraDay - Detailed

NEXTEL COMMS (NasdaqNM:NXTL)

- Trade: Choose Brokerage

Range:

1d 5d 3m 6m 1y 2y 5y max

Type:

Bar | Line | Cdl

Scale:

Linear | Log

Size:

M | L

Compare:

NXTL vs.
S&P    Nasdaq    Dow

Splits: 7-Jun-00 [2:1]

Last Trade
4:00pm · 17.27

Change
-0.68 (-3.79%)

Prev Cls
17.95

Open
18.16

Volume
18,539,550

Day's Range
17.24 - 18.16

Bid
17.24

Ask
17.27

P/E
6.77

Mkt Cap
17.884B

Avg Vol
20,140,318

52-wk Range
5.05 - 20.53

Bid Size
2,300

Ask Size
1,000

P/S
1.95

Div/Shr
0.00

Div Date
6-Jun-00

1y Target Est
20.95

EPS (ttm)
2.65

EPS Est
1.07

PEG
1.39

Yield
N/A

Ex-Div
7-Jun-00

Financials, Historical Prices, Industry, Insider, Messages, News
Options, Profile, Reports, Research, SEC Filings, more...

Yahoo! Finance Real-Time MarketTracker: Get up to speed with the market.

Add to My Portfolio - Set Alert

Historical Quotes: daily | weekly | monthly

Quotes delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, 20 minutes for NYSE and Amex. For delay times on other exchanges see exchange table. Quote data provided by Reuters.
Don't Delay. Get a Free trial of streaming real-time exchange quotes, charts, and screener from NYSE, AMEX, and Nasdaq.

ADVERTISEMENT

Recent News

Customize News

New research reports for NXTL

Wed

5:16pm

NXTL

Verizon Wireless To Launch Walkie-Talkie Svc Thurs-Report - Dow Jones Business News

Tue

11:32am

NXTL

Telecom companies ring up sports sponsorships - Reuters

Tue

7:10am

NXTL

[external] Rich Reward for Nextel Chief - at TheStreet.com

Mon

Aug

11

NXTL

Nextel Announces New Focus to Bring Wireless Voice and Data Services to U.S. Hispanic Community - Business Wire

Fri

Aug

8

NXTL

Nextel Extends Contract with Chief Exec - Reuters

Fri

Aug

8

NXTL

Donahue To Lead Nextel Through 2006 - Dow Jones Business News

Fri

Aug

8

NXTL

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS INC - Quarterly Report (SEC form 10-Q) - EDGAR Online

Fri

Aug

8

NXTL

Donahue to Lead Nextel Through 2006 - Business Wire

Thu

Aug

7

NXTL

UPDATE - NII Holdings files to sell 2 mln shares - Reuters

Thu

Aug

7

NXTL

[$$ - free trial] Why Not Wireless? - RealCommentary from TheStreet.com

All headlines for: NXTL

Questions or Comments?
Copyright © 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Ad Feedback.
To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, please read the Privacy Policy.
Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI).
Market Cap and Avg Vol provided by Market Guide. Other Disclaimers.
Target Price Est, EPS Est & PEG provided by the
Thomson Financial Network.
Data and information is provided for informational
purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Neither Yahoo!
nor any of its data or content providers (such as Reuters, CSI and
exchanges) shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for
any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing the Yahoo! site, a user
agrees not to redistribute the information found therein.
All data provided by Thomson Financial Network is based solely upon
research information provided by third party analysts. Yahoo! has not
reviewed, and in no way endorses the validity of such data. Yahoo! and
ThomsonFN shall not be liable for any actions taken in reliance thereon.The trading services which users may access through the links on this
page are services of the listed independent brokerage companies.
In order to use these services, you need to have an existing account with
such brokerage company or you will need to set up such an account with such
brokerage company. Yahoo! provides customized links to selected brokerage
companies for your convenience only. Yahoo! is not a registered broker-dealer
and does not endorse or recommend the services of any brokerage company.
The brokerage company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user.
Yahoo! shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out
of or in any way connected with your use of the services of the brokerage
company.