Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Will Use Center Partners for WNP Support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:38:25 -0400

Nextel Will Use Center Partners for WNP Support

Nextel Partners will use Center Partners to provide critical fallout management
services as the federal deadline, November 23, for wireless number portability
(WNP) approaches. Center Partners has developed a turnkey solution -- called the
Wireless Number Portability Operations Center -- for preventing and coping with
porting failures, addressing sales issues associated with WNP, and executing
customer loyalty and retention programs to help providers retain valuable
customers. For Nextel Partners, Center Partners' work will concentrate on fallout
management, suing a specialized Fallout Management Tool that accelerates the
process of identifying, prioritizing and resolving wireless porting failures.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/