Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TRICOM To Announce Earnings on September 2, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:07:31 -0400

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

TRICOM To Announce Earnings on September 2, 2003

BW5479 AUG 27,2003 13:05 PACIFIC 16:05 EASTERN

( BW)(TRICOM)(TDR) TRICOM To Announce Earnings on September 2, 2003

Business Editors

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 27,
2003--TRICOM (NYSE:TDR) said today it will announce second quarter
2003 earnings on Tuesday, September 2 before market hours.

About TRICOM

TRICOM, S.A. is a full service communications services provider in
the Dominican Republic. We offer local, long distance, mobile, cable
television and broadband data transmission and Internet services.
Through TRICOM USA, we are one of the few Latin American based long
distance carriers that is licensed by the U.S. Federal Communications
Commission to own and operate switching facilities in the United
States. Through our subsidiary, TCN Dominicana, S.A., we are the
largest cable television operator in the Dominican Republic based on
our number of subscribers and homes passed. We also offer digital
mobile integrated services including two- way radio and paging
services in Panama using iDEN(R) technology. For more information
about TRICOM, please visit www.tricom.net

--30--CV/cg*

CONTACT: Investor Relations
TRICOM, S.A.
Miguel Guerrero, 809-476-4044 ext.4012
[email-masked]

KEYWORD: INTERNATIONAL LATIN AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKING E-COMMERCE
INTERNET ADVISORY CONFERENCE CALLS
SOURCE: TRICOM, S.A.