Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Amex Lists SPARQS Linked to Nextel Communications, Inc.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:57:17 -0400

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030820/nyw094_1.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Search - Finance Home - Yahoo! - Help

Welcome,
marcel_rf1
[Sign
Out]

Money Manager
-
My Yahoo! View
-
Customize

Financial
News

Enter
symbol(s) BasicDayWatchPerformanceReal-time MktDetailedChartResearchOptionsOrder
Book
Symbol Lookup

Press Release

Source:
American Stock Exchange; Nextel Communications, Inc.

Amex Lists SPARQS Linked to Nextel Communications, Inc.
Wednesday August 20, 12:49 pm ET

NEW YORK, Aug. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange® (Amex®)
today began trading Morgan Stanley 8% Stock Participation Accreting Redemption
Quarterly-pay Securities ("SPARQS") mandatorily exchangeable for shares of
common stock of Nextel Communications, Inc. Trading under the ticker symbol
NES, the 2.3 million shares of the new securities were issued at $18.81 with a
maturity date of September 1, 2004.

ADVERTISEMENT

Enter ZIP Code

At maturity, holders will receive one share of Nextel Communications
common stock in exchange for each SPARQS, subject to the issuer's right to
call the SPARQS for the cash call price.
The issuer is Morgan Stanley and the Amex specialist unit for the new
listing is AIM Securities/Aegis Joint Account.
If you would like to receive a copy of the prospectus for NES, please
contact the Capital Markets Group at the American Stock Exchange at
(212) 306-1659.
The American Stock Exchange® (Amex®) is the only primary exchange that
offers trading across a full range of equities, options and exchange traded
funds (ETFs), including structured products and HOLDRS(SM). In addition to
its role as a national equities market, the Amex is the pioneer of the ETF,
responsible for bringing the first domestic product to market in 1993.
Leading the industry in ETF listings, the Amex lists 123 ETFs. The Amex is
also one of the largest options exchanges in the U.S., trading options on
broad-based and sector indexes as well as domestic and foreign stocks. For
more information, please visit www.amex.com.

Source:
American Stock Exchange; Nextel Communications, Inc.
Email this story
-
Set
a News
Alert
ADVERTISEMENT

Special Offers

·

FXCM - 24-Hour, Commission Free Online Currency Trading

·

Rates are RISING! Refinance and get a Low Rate.

Order Viagra Online! Discreet Packaging - Next Day Delivery!

·

Get $75 with a new NetBank Account!

·

5 Must-Own Telecom Stocks - FREE Report!

·

Save up to $500* in commissions with CyberTrader.

·

Home Equity Loans: Today's Rates, Free Quote

·

Contact Lenses - Free Shipping - Free Sunglasses!

·

Find a Credit Card NOW! eCreditCards.com (U.S. Only)

·

Register to pay your insurance premiums at statefarm.com®.

Related
Quote

NES

18.85

0.00

News

View Detailed Quote
Delayed 20 mins
Quote data provided by
Reuters

Top Stories

·

Eurostocks: Allianz Dips, Nestle Firms - Reuters (Wed Aug 20)

·

Asia Mkts: Foreign Funds Boost Stocks - Reuters (2:20 am)

·

Stocks Ease; HP Weighs on Blue Chips - Reuters (Wed Aug 20)

·

Yen Reined in by Intervention Fears - Reuters (Wed Aug 20)

More...

·

Most-emailed
articles

·

Most-viewed
articles

Copyright © 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Ad Feedback
Copyright
©
2003 PR
Newswire.
All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution
of
PRNewswire content is expressly prohibited without
the prior written
consent of PRNewswire. PRNewswire shall not be liable
for any errors or
delays in the content, or for any actions taken in
reliance thereon.