Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UMTS tutorial

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:30:20 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "hrmacedo" <[email-masked]>
Subject: UMTS tutorial

Hello.

I found these two addresses with two tutorials on UMTS:

www.comlab.hut.fi/opetus/238/index.html - UMTS tutorial from Helsinki 
Univ. Of Tech., Finland.

www.mit.jyu.fi/riesta/TLI361.html - UMTS course, from Nokia and a 
University of Jyväskylä, Finland. The page is written in Finish but 
all files are in English. The files were available for download, a 
couple of months ago, but it seems that this course is not been 
taught this semester. It's worth to keep trying.

Both courses are mostly material extracted from the book "WCDMA for 
UMTS" from Holma & Toskala.

Thank you.

Hildebrando

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/