Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 211.210.62.102

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:36:39 -0500

If you have this IP address, you've got a worm/virus.

211.210.62.102

-rick

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:55:53 -0700

You'll need to speak Korean to tell that site anything.
Probably just another spammer.

You can't trace the source on the new virus. The virus guys are now
using large spam email lists (Over 40 million email addresses in a
'blast') to spread their virus. Which then infects the dummies who run
unprotected WIN2000, XP, etc. and MS Internet Explorer. Then it uses
their address book entries as the originating address and resend the
virus. 

I know because they are using some of my old discontinued email
addresees that only exist in spam lists now days. 

The latest rash seems to have passed it's peak; I only received 47 virus
attempts in the last 12 hours, half of what I've been receiving for the
last week. I have about 500 saved if anyone needs a copy... ha ha.
====================================

---

From: daniel otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Oh really...well thats good news...I just finish getting hired from Honeywell because all 7 plants had infected computers because of the software not being updated...I only did 20 hrs. before they send me home so do me a favor and send some more to see if I can get some work done around there...just kidding don't even think about it...but then in the other hand... well never mind

Jack Daniel <[email-masked]> wrote:You'll need to speak Korean to tell that site anything.
Probably just another spammer.

> If you have this IP address, you've got a worm/virus.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

Life is a Comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel!  :)  :(  @>}~

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:31:03 -0500

Jack Daniel wrote:

>Then it uses their address book entries as the originating address and resend the virus. 
>  
>
That's why I sent the message. The virus forges my email address as the 
sender. Some of the more polite email servers will bounce the email back 
to me. The smarter ones include the sender's IP address. Most of the 
bounced messages that I've received for the last three days - that 
include the original sender's IP address - are from that IP address.

Just maybe that person is on this list and will read this.

-rick