Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Simulcast Wav files of overlap audio, courtesy of Lou Albert of R F Design Integration:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:11:22 -0400

Simulcast Wav files of overlap audio, courtesy of Lou Albert of R F Design
Integration:

Overlap Good Audio (sample 1) wav, 747 KB
http://www.simulcastsolutions.com/Wav/normal1.wav

Overlap Good Audio (sample 2) wav, 1360 KB
http://www.simulcastsolutions.com/Wav/normal2.wav

Overlap Good Audio (sample 3) wav, 505 KB

http://www.simulcastsolutions.com/Wav/normal3.wav

Overlap Out of Phase (sample 4) wav, 476 KB
http://www.simulcastsolutions.com/Wav/out4.wav

Overlap Out of Phase (sample 5) wav, 1080 KB
http://www.simulcastsolutions.com/Wav/out5.wav

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/