Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Billy Wants Answers! Hearing Notice: "Blackout 2003: How Did It Happen and Why?"]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:22:57 -0400

Billy Wants Answers!
-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Hearing Notice:  "Blackout 2003: How Did It Happen and Why?"

The Committee on Energy and Commerce has scheduled a hearing for Wednesday,
September 3, 2003, at 10:00 a.m., in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building.
The hearing will continue on Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 9:30 a.m.  The
hearing is entitled "Blackout 2003: How Did It Happen and Why?"  Witnesses
will be by invitation only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/09032003hearing1061/hearing.htm

Please see http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/news/08192003_1060.htm for a
preliminary witness list.

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/