Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 08/06/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:58:22 -0400

Report No: SPB-188 Released:  08/06/2003.  INTERNATIONAL BUREAU
CLARIFIES REQUIREMENTS FOR FILING SATELLITE LICENSE APPLICATIONS. (DA
No.  03-2603).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2603A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2603A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2603A1.txt> 

Report No: SPB-187 Released:  08/06/2003.  INTERNATIONAL BUREAU EXPLAINS
PROCEDURE FOR FILING BONDS PURSUANT TO NEW SATELLITE LICENSING
PROCEDURE. (DA No.  03-2602).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2602A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2602A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2602A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00521 Released:  08/06/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237343A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237343A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00522 Released:  08/06/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237344A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237344A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/06/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237342A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237342A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237342A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/06/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237334A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237334A1.txt> 

Report No: 1572 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237356A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237356A1.txt> 

Report No: 1573 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237352A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237352A1.txt> 

Report No: 1571 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237354A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237354A1.txt> 

Report No: 1576 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237351A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237351A1.txt> 

Report No: 1575 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237346A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237346A1.txt> 

Report No: 1574 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237347A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237347A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS UPPER
AND LOWER PAGING BANDS LICENSES AUCTION EVENT NO. 40. (DA No.  03-2599).
WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2599A5.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/