Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 08/22/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:36:26 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238061A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238061A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238061A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/22/2003.  INDUSTRY WORKSHOP ON MEASUREMENT OF
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN MOBILE PHONES AND HEARING AIDS
(ANSI C63.19). (DA No.  03-2728). (Dkt No 01-309).  OET. Contact:
Julius Knapp at (202) 418-2470
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2728A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2728A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2728A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/22/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Jason Brown @ (202) 418-0302
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238141A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238141A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238141A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/22/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238119A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238119A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238119A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-59 Released:  08/22/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION - ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238150A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN 218-219 MHZ SERVICE LICENSE. (DA No.  03-2726).  WTB.
Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2726A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2726A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2726A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/22/2003.  WAIVER REQUESTS FOR LATE-FILED RENEWAL
APPLICATIONS IN MOST WIRELESS SERVICES. (DA No.  03-2729).  WTB.
Contact:  (202) 414-1250, TTY:  (202) 414-1255) or email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2729A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2729A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2729A1.txt>

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY SUPPORTING LOCALISM
INITIATIVE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Stacy Robinson
202-418-2400  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238121A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238121A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238121A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS REACTS TO RELEASE OF LONG-AWAITED
TRIENNIAL REVIEW DECISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jessica
Rosenworcel:  (202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238137A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238137A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238137A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/