Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Rat Shack's 1st P-25 Scanner- Pro-96

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 04:09:17 -0400

Rat Shack's 1st P-25 Scanner- Pro-96 

===========================================================================
FYI-Montgomery, MD.

Hello,

With the switch over to the new digital communications system, many of your 
members might be interested in the new Radio Shack Pro-96 digital scanner.

My name is Michael Grossman and I am an Assistant Manager of the Radio Shack 
in Montgomery Mall.  I am also an active Red Cross Disaster Services 
Volunteer, Licensed Amateur Radio Operator, and former Volunteer EMT/Firefighter 
(Liberty Road VFC).

I am putting together a group purchase through our district office of the new 
Pro-96.  The list price is $499.99 but we will get a discount depending on 
the size of the group.  The minimum discount will be 10%.  I need to get an idea 
of how many members are interested so that we can tell Fort Worth how many 
units we're looking at.  After we get the initial interest, I will get an 
allocation from Fort Worth and then take deposits.  We anticipate September
delivery 
of these units.

Please help spread the word to your members and others who are interested in 
scanning.  Please contact me at this email address for more information.

Sincerely,
Michael Grossman

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/