Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: DefCon WiFi Shootout: nycw crew?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:06:57 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Terry Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: DefCon WiFi Shootout: nycw crew?

> how did the nycwireless crew who went down there do?  anyone have news?

We won two categories.  Stock (non-amped) omni to omni, and stock 
directional.

More info here:

http://www.4di.us

Next year, we plan on winning the longest distance with non-amped 
directionals.

This year we had some problems, such as UPSes failing, not enough gas in 
the car, not enough vehicles, FRS radios not working very far, etc.  The 
team that won longest distance had 12 people on it (we had 3).

Maybe we will do a presentation on the whole thing at the next NYCwireless 
meeting.

--Terry

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/