Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Loper back at Col TriStar

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 23:48:19 -0400

Loper back at Col TriStar
August 4, 2003 3:02pm
Daily Variety

Returning to his alma mater, William Loper has been named executive vice president
of creative advertising for the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group. In his new
position, Loper will report to Josh Goldstine, prexy of creative advertising, and
develop theatrical trailers, television spots, print and radio campaigns on such
upcoming Sony-distribbed films as "Radio," "13 Going on 30," "Little Black Book"
and

"The Forgotten," among others.

Loper most recently served as president of integrated marketing at the Aspect
Group, where he was responsible for the coordination and integration of the
company's six divisions: Aspect Ratio, Vox.Adv, the Picture Mill, Level 7,
Skip-Film and Digital Aspect. His focus was on integrated co-branded advertising
campaigns, pairing brands with films in campaigns that included "Men in Black 2"
with Burger King, "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" with Jeep, and
"Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines" with Toyota. He most recently developed
the co-branding campaign for Sony actioner "S.W.A.T." with cellular provider
Nextel.

Before joining the Aspect Group, Loper was senior VP of marketing at Universal
Pictures from 1994-2002, where he
spearheaded creative campaigns. He joined Universal after working for five years
at Columbia Tri-Star Pictures, where he served as senior VP of marketing.

http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200308043020.9_458400021d69dd12

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/