Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:44:54 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) 'Spintronics' Could Enable A New Generation Of Electronic Devices, Physicists
Say
2) Qualcomm in China Handset Trial 
3) Datang picks ZSP for low-cost handset

---------------------------------------

1) 'Spintronics' Could Enable A New Generation Of Electronic Devices, Physicists
Say

Moore's Law - a dictum of the electronics industry that says the number of
transistors that fit on a computer chip will double every 18 months - may soon
face some fundamental roadblocks. Most researchers think there'll eventually be a
limit to how many transistors they can cram on a chip...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47828/793725

2) Qualcomm in China Handset Trial 

QUALCOMM Incorporated announced the introduction of Kyocera's first handset
supporting GSM1x technology. Based on Kyocera's KZ850 model, which includes an
integrated camera and offers high-resolution color graphics and multimedia
features, the new GSM1x handset will be available immediately to participants in
China Unicom's GSM1x trial in Suzhou, China...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47828/793725

3) Datang picks ZSP for low-cost handset

Datang Microelectronics, the chip-manufacturing arm of Chinese telecom equipment
provider Datang Telecom Technology, has licensed LSI Logic Corp.'s ZSP400 digital
signal processing core for use in a synchronous CDMA mobile phone for wireless
local-loop applications...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47828/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Single Layer Capacitor Products
2) AirLan Bridge Kit
3) Metallized Fabric Gaskets
4) EMI and RFI Design Consulting
5) 9500 MHz with 5 MHz reference, Single Loop Oscillator

---------------------------------------

1) Single Layer Capacitor Products

ATC's extensive line of Single Layer Capacitor (SLC) products offers solutions to
the most demanding microwave and millimeter wave requirements. Broadband
applications with operating frequencies up to 100 GHz are achievable with ATC's
SLC products...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47829/793725

2) AirLan Bridge Kit

Solectek re-launches the AIRLAN® name as today's most advanced way to interconnect
two local area network, in two separate locations. You'll be amazed at what we've
done this time to deliver best-of-class price-performance and installation...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47830/793725

3) Metallized Fabric Gaskets

MAJR Products' Metallized Fabric Gasketing -- a combination of a metallized, woven
nylon cover over a foam core -- provides superior EMI/RFI shielding. Metallized
Fabric Gaskets are designed to meet the higher frequency requirements for present
and future EMI/RFI performance standards for electronic enclosures...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47831/793725

4) EMI and RFI Design Consulting

Corry Micronics' skilled Design Engineers, with many years of industry experience,
are available for consultation whenever you experience any EMI / RFI issues. When
standardized solutions will not do, we specialize in designing custom solutions
for the unique needs of our customers...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47832/793725

5) 9500 MHz with 5 MHz reference, Single Loop Oscillator

Elcom Technologies, Inc., has designed a new 9500 MHz oscillator with a 5 MHz
reference, packaged in an industry standard 2.25" x 2.25" x 0.62" housing. This
product is ideal for Fiber Optics, SATCOM, instrumentation and Military
applications such as battlefield management, avionics, radar systems etc.
Downloadable datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/47833/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/