Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/12/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:11:00 -0400

Released:  08/12/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237530A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237530A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237530A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/12/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237531A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237531A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237531A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ISSUES "WIRELESS E911 CALL TO ACTION".   Calls
Upon Governors to Aid in Deployment; Urges Consumers to Know the Facts on
Deployment in Their Area.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick
202-418-0654  OCH. Contact Lauren Kravetz Patrich 202-418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237525A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237525A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237525A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237525A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237525A2.txt> 

 REMARKS OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC SAFETY
COMMUNICATIONS OFFICIALS INTERNATIONAL 69TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE.  OCH. 
Indianapolis, IN, August 11, 2003
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237527A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237527A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237527A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/