Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Microsoft Warns Of Critical Flaws In Internet Explorer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:38:23 -0400

Microsoft Warns Of Critical Flaws In Internet Explorer

The critical flaws could allow a malicious hacker to run arbitrary code
on a user's system if the user either visited a Web site or read an
e-mail message in HTML designed to exploit the flaw, Microsoft said.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,84211,00.html?nlid=AM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Dale Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:23:22 -0700 (PDT)

FLAWS,,,what FLAWS?  I thought those were built in for a reason!  The Microsoft ploy of making OS dirty so that they can create jobs for fixing the crap!

[email-masked] wrote:Microsoft Warns Of Critical Flaws In Internet Explorer

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software