Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Hearing Notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:11:38 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Hearing Notice

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a
hearing on Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 1:00 p.m. in 2123 Rayburn House
Office Building.  This hearing is entitled "Digital Dividends and Other
Proposals to Leverage Investment in Technology."  

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/hearings/09032003Hearing1054/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/