Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NYC's Princeton Club Wireless Conference- WiFi and WiMAX, WLANs, 2.5 and 3G buildup, financial outlook.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:05:46 -0400

Looks like some heavy hitters.
------------------------------------------------------------------
NYC's Princeton Club Wireless Conference-  WiFi and WiMAX, WLANs, 2.5 and 3G
buildup, financial outlook.

How would you like the opportunity to meet privately with a major player from
Intel, PalmSource, Fujitsu, Alvarion, Wayport, IBM, CIBC World Markets, Motorola
Ventures and other major companies that are helping to define the Wireless
industry?

Register for The Wall Street Transcript’s Wireless Industry Conference on October
16th at the Princeton Club in New York City and you can do just that.This one-day
conference will focus on the key sectors, including WiFi and WiMAX, WLANs, 2.5 and
3G buildup, the financing environment and the investor outlook.This is your
opportunity to listen, learn and question the industry’s key decision makers.

Plus, in addition to listening, learning and networking during the public part of
the conference, you will have the opportunity to take part in our
exclusive One-on-One program.This series of meetings, scheduled during the
conference, will allow you the unprecedented opportunity to meet privately with
representatives of our Associate Sponsors and discuss the topic of your choosing.

Our Associate Sponsors include:

·IBM - Brian Dalgetty, Director of Wireless e-Business

·INTEL - J. MacGregor Agan, Director of Industry Wireless Marketing

·ALVARION - Amir Rozensweig, President

·PALMSOURCE - Albert Chu, VP Business Development

·FUJITSU PC - Dan Callaghan, VP Business Development

·CIBC WORLD MARKETS - Greg Dannacher, Analyst

·KAUFMAN BROTHERS - Vik Grover

·MOTOROLA VENTURES - Matthew Growney, Managing Partner

·AMPERSAND VENTURES - Charlie Yie, Partner

·AIRSPAN NETWORKS – Eric Stonestrom, CEO

·BLUESOCKET - Eric Janzsen, CEO

·PROXIM - Angela Champness, SVP Strategic Relationships

·AIRVANA - Sanjeev Verma, SVP Marketing & Business Development

·FLARION - Matt Bancroft, Director of Business Development

·PCTEL - Biju Nair, VP Business Development

·WAYPORT - Dan Lowden, VP Marketing and Business Development

·And many more…

No other one-day wireless conference or trade show can provide so much in so
little time.

Register today and plan your most important business trip of the year.For more
information, go to www.twst.com/conferences, call 212-952-7454 or email
[email-masked] before August 22nd and save $200.