Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Quadrature Demodulators & Software Radio

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:24:28 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Ian Wraith <[email-masked]>
Subject: Quadrature Demodulators & Software Radio

Hello
      As part of the GnuRadio project more information has recently been
added to the projects web pages about quadrature demodulators. This is a
circuit which takes in a receivers IF and outputs I & Q channels for
processing by a soundcard. This type of circuit will probably be the future
for decoding the complex new digital modes. For more info see ..

http://comsec.com/wiki?QuadratureDemodulator

If you want to learn more about the GnuRadio project then have a look at ..

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/

Regards

Ian

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/