Subject: [NEXTEL-1] North America Verizon Expands Commercial Telemetry Offerings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:54:56 -0400

North America   Verizon Expands Commercial Telemetry Offerings

Verizon Wireless and AirLink, announced the availability of three recognized
products from AirLink. AirLink Redwing CDMA, AirLink Raven CDMA and AirLink
Pinpoint CDMA each received the Verizon Wireless certification and will expand the
company's telemetry offerings.  AirLink Raven CDMA is an intelligent wireless data
platform designed for real-time, two-way communications with remote assets. This
telemetry solution enables virtually any type of remote device to connect to
Verizon Wireless' 1xRTT high-speed Express Network. Raven can be utilized in a
variety of industries including utilities, transportation, financial and
environmental.

Source:Verizon Wireless (Edited Press Release). See www.wirelessNOW.com for
additional details.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/