Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Have Cradle, Will Get Directions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:54:34 -0400

Have Cradle, Will Get Directions

BY WIRELESS WEEK STAFF
AUGUST 6, 2003

Sony Electronics has unveiled an accessory to its Clie handheld product line that
will keep drivers entertained and on the right path to their destination. The Clie
PEGA-CC5 car cradle accessory will enable owners of the Clie PEG-NX80V, -NX73V and
-TG50 to dock their handhelds in the accessory to listen to music, get driving
directions or locate their car.
The global positioning system offers turn-by-turn directions with voice prompts.
The Rand McNally StreetFinder Travel Navigation software features street-level
maps and descriptions of restraints, hotels, attractions and business services.
The accessory also offers audio output that transmits MP3 and ATRAC3 music files
stored on a Clie to the car's speakers. E-mail stored in the Clie can be read back
to the driver as well. The cradle unit plugs into a car's cigarette lighter and
recharges the handheld while it is docked. The car cradle will hit retail shelves
at the end of August and will retail for around $300.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=newsat2direct&starting=5&pubdate=08/06/03

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/