Subject: [mobile-ip] MIPv6 testing over the 6Bone?

From: "Ed Remmell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:17:30 -0700

Hello,

Is anyone available to interop test their MIPv6 home agent over the
6Bone against the Elmic Systems' mobile node/correspondent node
implementation? I'd like to start out testing without IPsec/IKE just
because the configuration is much simpler that way, but we support all
of the latest drafts (draft 24 of the base spec, also
draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-ha-ipsec-06.txt) with the one exception that
we can't use IKE to protect the HoTI/HoT exchange (we can, however, use
manual keying in this case, and also we fully support the use of IKE
with the K-bit to protect the BU/BA exchange). We have interop tested
our MN some against KAME home agent.

We will also have a updated Win32 demo soon that you can run over
winpcap (on a MS-Windows box) to remotely exercise our MIPv6 MN and CN
functionality, let me know if you are interested in that and I'll send
it to you.

Thanks.
- Ed Remmell
Elmic Systems USA, Inc.

Best of Show Winner, ESC 2003
Click on the link and take a look!
http://cmp.iconvention.com/escshowdaily/v33/index.cvn?ID=10183

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003