Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Will Redeem All Of Its 10.65% Senior Redeemable Discount Notes Due 2007; Step is Taken to Further Strengthen Balance Sheet]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:49:12 -0400

[Image]Investor Alert
 Nextel Communications has added the following News
 Release to its Investor Relations web site.

 Nextel Will Redeem All Of Its 10.65% Senior Redeemable
 Discount Notes Due 2007; Step is Taken to Further
 Strengthen Balance Sheet
 Date(s): 8/18/2003 3:38:00 PM

 To view the release click on the following link:

 http://ir.ccbn.com/ir.zhtml?t=nxtl&s=400&l=7

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary
               list management software provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/