Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's Boost Rewards Berlin, Mindshare

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:03:30 -0400

Nextel's Boost Rewards Berlin, Mindshare
August 11, 2003
By Kathleen Sampey and Rebecca Flass

Team One's recent ads for Boost target youthful consumers.

NEW YORK WPP Group's Berlin Cameron/Red Cell and Mindshare have landed the
creative and media portions of Boost Mobile's ad account, the client confirmed.

Sources expect the company to spend up to $50 million on ads over the next year,
even though the wireless service spent only $2 million in 2002, per TNS Media
Intelligence/CMR. Through April of this year, Boost spent $3 million.

Berlin Cameron in New York won the account after a review in which the other two
contenders were the incumbent, Publicis Groupe's Team One in El Segundo, Calif.,
and Omnicom's TBWA\Chiat\Day. TBWA\C\D in New York picked up the creative portion
of Nextel's $150 million account in May following a review. Nextel is Boost's
parent company.

Mindshare's Los Angeles office takes over media duties from Aegis Group's Carat's
crosstown outpost.

The Irvine, Calif.-based client is eyeing national expansion, which is one of the
factors that prompted the review, sources said. So far, the service is available
in California and Nevada.

http://199.249.170.191/aw/national/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1953718

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/