Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Agile Mobile - Lie Detector for mobile phones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:11:23 -0400

http://www.agilemobile.com/al.html#

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Agile
Messenger
The
ultimate Instant Messenger for your mobile phone.

Agile Lie Detector

Never be lied to again, screen your calls for deception.

Agile Fighter Bluetooth

Test your kung-fu skills against your friends.

Agile Pets

Nurture and care for your own mobile pet.

Agile Lie Detector is a real-time
lie detector for your Series 60 mobile phone.

Telling a lie that a person does not dare get caught at is stressful
and this form of stress can be detected in one's voice. Being able
to meassure the amount of stress certain questions or topics of discussion
cause to a person is an effective method of indicating deceit.

Agile Lie Detector meassures the amount of stress caused by lying
in a person's voice and displays this information in a graph in real-time.
When using the headset Agile Lie Detector provides you with a visual
indication of whether or not someone is lying to you.

WARNING: This software is for entertainment purposes
only. This product is not intended for covert use. You must disclose
to subjects that they are being submitted to a lie detector test prior
to any testing, failing to do so may be against the law in your jurisdiction
and is a violation of the terms of use of this software.

Available
for: Nokia 7650, 3650

Coming Sept 15th

Screenshots