Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Last Month's Presentations Online

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:49:36 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ben N. Serebin" <[email-masked]>
Subject:Last Month's Presentations Online

Hello All,

    Last month's presentations are online. See the following URL for more
details.

http://www.nycwireless.net/wireless_presentations.html

WiFi vs. 3G - Past, Present, and Future
>From the July 30th, 2003 Meeting by Anthony Ikemefuna of Cellynk
Communications Corporation. PDF or PPT File

Secure Communications via SSH or SSL
>From the July 30th, 2003 Meeting by Jon Baer PDF or PPT File

Thanks again to the speakers,
-Ben

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/