Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Marshall B. Caldwell, Senior Systems Architect for Nextel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:38:55 -0400

Unveil Technologies Expands Board of Advisors; Contact Center Pioneers,
Technologists and Thought Leaders Line Up Behind Speech Self Service
Innovator

08-12-2003

WALTHAM - Unveil Technologies, Inc., a provider of enterprise speech self service
applications for contact centers, today announced that it has formed a new board
of advisors to help lend guidance and additional expertise to the Company. The new
members of the board of advisors are contact center industry veterans with a
wealth of business experience, technology acumen and industry relationships.

"That Unveil was able to attract such a talented group of individuals to its
advisory board speaks to the excitement and promise surrounding our approach to
speech self service," said Ivan Mimica, CEO of Unveil. "We are honored to work
with such well respected industry leaders and expect each to play an important
role in the Company's evolution."

Unveil's new advisory board members include:

Marshall B. Caldwell, Senior Systems Architect for Nextel Communications Marshall
is responsible for the technical oversight of Nextel's replacement and re-hosting
strategy for its call center voice and data infrastructure following
the company's outsourcing engagement with IBM announced in October 2002.  As part
of this process, Marshall has technical oversight of all changes to interfaces and
technologies involved in Nextel's outsourced voice and data systems used in its
multiple geographically disbursed call centers. This includes Interactive Voice
Response (IVR), Voice Recognition and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
systems, among others.

Joseph M. Sanda, President and CEO of Astute Solutions

Joe Sanda's professional experience includes three successful start-up experiences
in the technology and software arena: starting a new division at General Dynamics
Corporation, co-founding Symtech and founding Astute Solutions, an award-winning
provider of eCustomer Relationship Management (eCRM) applications. Founded in
1995, Astute has become a principal player in the industry while making a profit
each year. Both Joe Sanda and the company have been recipients of numerous awards,
including Ernst and Young's Entrepreneur of The Year award in 1999, Ernst and
Young's Technology Entrepreneur of The Year award in 2002 and SBA's (Small
Business Administration) Ohio Small Business Person of the Year for 2002. In 2001
and 2002, Astute received National recognition when it was named one of America's
entrepreneurial growth leaders by Inc Magazine (#166 in 2002) in its annual
ranking of the Inc 500 (the nation's fastest growing private companies).

Chris Selland, Founder and Managing Director, Reservoir Partners

Chris Selland has a successful track record in helping companies define,
prioritize and execute highly successful customer-facing Relationship Management
strategies. In 2001, Selland founded Reservoir Partners, an end user-focused
relationship management research and consulting firm in Cambridge, Mass. Reservoir
Partners applies strategic thinking to customer-facing business issues, and
develops technology-enabled, high value solutions that bolster an organization's
most critical relationships. Before founding Reservoir Partners, Mr. Selland
served as Vice President of Marketing at eSupportNow, a venture-funded eCRM
service provider. As Vice President of e-Business Strategies at the Yankee Group,
a technology research and consulting firm and subsidiary of Reuters, Selland
became a leading market authority in the areas of CRM and customer-facing
e-Business strategies.

Chris Wilson, President and CEO, CDC IXIS Asset Management

Chris Wilson has extensive background in managing high-performance,
technologically advanced customer service and support centers for leading
financial investment firms. His experience includes operations and line
management, strategic design and implementation, and process evaluation and
enhancement. Chris is currently the President and CEO of CDC IXIS Asset Management
Services, Inc, a subsidiary of CDC IXIS Corp. The parent company manages $300
billion globally in retail and institutional assets. Chris launched the Services
Company in 1998 to consolidate common infrastructure components of the various
affiliates, such as customer service, sales support, systems/telecom, legal and
administration.

Chris is adept at identifying and developing appropriate business solutions that
improve efficiency and effectiveness in the call center. His focus on technology
information delivery in fast paced, rapidly changing environments has had
significant impact on operational efficiency and service levels. Chris also
initiated an enhanced customer self service approach that improved internal
efficiency and productivity and enhanced breadth of services to investors.

Prior to his current position, Chris held a variety of roles at Scudder Kemper
Investments. These include Director of Operations at Scudder Funds, where he was
responsible for managing operations and administration in the sales, service and
transfer agent functions, and Director of Acquisition and Service Enhancement,
managing all retail sales activities for Scudder and AARP retail product lines as
well as support for 401(k) plans and retail retirement plans.  Chris was also
Assistant Vice President at Fidelity Investments in Boston, MA, where he handled
diverse management roles in line and staff operations.

About Unveil Technologies

Unveil Technologies provides unbreakable enterprise self service applications that
let callers ask what they want and always get the right answer over multiple
interaction channels. The Company's innovative approach to contact center
automation has won it continuing praise and recognition by the industry's analysts
and publications, including Call Center Magazine's 2003 Product of the Year Award,
Communication Solution's Best of Show Award, and awards for innovation at Giga
Information Group's IT Forum 2002 and Emerging Technology Scene 2001 conferences.
The Company was founded in September 2000 by proven entrepreneurs with a history
of success in bringing to market enterprise automation systems based on advanced
speech and language software. Unveil is backed by leading venture capital firms
Sevin Rosen Funds, TD Capital Technology Ventures and Solstice Capital. For more
information on Unveil and its products, please visit www.unveil.com.

http://www.dbusinessnews.com/cgi-bin/csNews/csNews.cgi?database=bostonheadlines.db&command=viewone&id=880&op=t

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/