Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/29/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:49:28 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238130A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238130A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238130A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/29/2003.  CELLULAR SIDS ADMINISTRATION TO BE PRIVATIZED
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2003. (DA No.  03-2760).  WTB. Contact:  Denise
Walter at (202) 418-0620, email:[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2760A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2760A1.txt> 

 THE MITRE CORPORATION'S TECHNICAL REPORT, "EXPERIMENTAL MEASUREMENTS OF
THE THIRD-ADJACENT-CHANNEL IMPACTS OF LOW-POWER FM STATIONS".   Media
Bureau extends deadline for filing comments on Mitre Corporation LPFM
Report until October 14, 2003. (Dkt No.  99-25). Action by:  Chief,
Media Bureau. Comments Due:  10/14/2003. Adopted:  08/29/2003 by ORDER.
(DA No. 03-2767).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2767A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2767A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2767A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 73 AND 74 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ESTABLISH
RULES FOR DIGITAL LOW POWER TELEVISION, TELEVISION TRANSLATOR, AND
TELEVISION BOOSTER STATIONS AND TO AMEND RULES FOR DIGITAL CLASS A
TELEVISION STATIONS.   Seek comment on rules for digital low power
television, television translator and television booster stations. (Dkt
No.  03-185). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  08/06/2003 by NPRM.
(FCC No. 03-198).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-198A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-198A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-198A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/