Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 08-04-2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 20:51:23 -0400

FCC GOES WIFI.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513
or Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OET. Contact (202) 418-WIFI
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237306A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237306A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237306A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237269A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237269A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237269A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237270A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237270A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237270A1.txt> 

 WILLIAM LOKEY, FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY, AND SILI SATAUA, DEPARTMENT
OF EDUCATION, AMERICAN SAMOA.   Provided FEMA and the American Samoa SEA Special
Temporary Authority to make use of 4 channels of the American Samoan SEA T1 line
to Hawaii for period of two months. (Dkt No.  02-6). Action by:  Deputy Chief,
Wireline Competition Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2556).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2556A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2556A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2556A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED AUGUST 1, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST
NO. 147:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/