Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 MHz Consensus Plan/APCO Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:03:15 -0400

"Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
11:43 AM

Subject:
800 MHz Consensus Plan/APCO Conference

In conjunction with the APCO Conference in Indianapolis next week August 12
(Tuesday) and August 13 (Tuesday), APCO is providing an opportunity for
agencies to sit down with select APCO and industry personnel on a one-on-one basis
to discuss
the particulars of the Consensus Plan and its impact to public safety systems on a

more personal level.

Specific meetings can be scheduled by responding to the email address
([email-masked]) or stopping by the adjoining AFC Resource Room,
Room 120 at the conference.  The Room is located in the Main Convention
Center immediately across from the Exhibit Hall entrance.

800MHz Consensus Plan Resource Room
Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Convention Center Room: 121

Ron Haraseth, Director
AFC, Inc.
351 N. Williamson Blvd
Daytona Beach FL 32119
386-944-2461 (direct)
386-235-3528 (cell)
386-322-2502 (Fax) <

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:37:11 -0400

Ron,

What about the Working  Press?