Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC "Vows to Fix Radio Interference"

From: "RAFman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:35:09 -0600

Just how are they going to that?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A7270-2003Aug17?language=printer

-=§ K4RAF''s  Tabs §=-  http://www.jneuhaus.com/fccindex/
http://www.berkana.com/tower.html <--- Tower locator
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/genmen/index.hts <--- Freq Search
http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/ <--- RF Projects
=-=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Madden, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:05:46 -0400

Would you believe they have started a proceeding to repeal the laws of physics?

Roger
________________