Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/13/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:07:35 -0400

Report No: SES-00524 Released:  08/13/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  RE: ACTIONS TAKEN.  IB. Contact:  Satellite and
Radiocommunication Division at (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237585A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237585A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00523 Released:  08/13/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  RE: SATELLITE RADIO APPLICATIONS.  IB. Contact:  Satellite and
Radiocommunication Division at (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237584A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237584A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/13/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Jason Brown @ (202) 418-0302
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237578A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237578A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237578A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/13/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0313
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237558A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237558A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237558A1.txt> 

Report No: 1578 Released:  08/13/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237595A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237595A1.txt> 

Report No: 1577 Released:  08/13/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237593A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237593A1.txt> 

Report No: 1579 Released:  08/13/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237564A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237564A1.txt> 

Report No: 1582 Released:  08/13/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237572A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237572A1.txt> 

Report No: 1581 Released:  08/13/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237573A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237573A1.txt>

 AMENDMENT OF PART 11 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES (EMERGENCY ALERT
SYSTEM).   Dismissed as premature and without prejudice Lawson
Associates's Petition for Rulemaking. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  08/11/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2632).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2632A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2632A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2632A1.txt> 

 NATIONAL RURAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE (NRTC).   Denied the
Petition for Reconsideration. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
08/12/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2627).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2627A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2627A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2627A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/