Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City Of Denver, Nextel and $225,000.00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 03:48:22 -0400

1) 2000- Denver Complains to Major Cities Chiefs & APCO about Nextel interference-

http://admin.denvergov.org/admin/template3/forms/accompfinal.pdf
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined_002.txt

2) 2002- Denver Receives Hundreds of free Nextel phones- Valued at $75,000
http://admin.denvergov.org/admin/template3/forms/accompfinal.pdf

3) 2002- Denver Police Department receives $150,000 from Nextel.
http://www.denvergov.org/Police/240news.asp

4) 2003- Denver sends a  letter in support of the "Consensus Plan" to the FCC for
Nextel
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514086094

Total Financial Benefit to the City Of Denver- $225,000.00

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/