Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/08/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:36:29 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237390A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237390A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237390A1.txt> 

Report No: 0084 Released:  08/08/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237433A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237433A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237433A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/08/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
NPCR, INC. D/B/A NEXTEL PARTNERS PETITION FOR DESIGNATION AS AN ELIGIBLE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA. (DA No.  03-2621).
(Dkt No 96-45).  WCB. Contact:  Thomas Buckley at (202) 418-7400, TTY:
(202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2621A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2621A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2621A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-57 Released:  08/08/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION  Environmental Action.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237442A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237442A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-56 Released:  08/08/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION  RE: Applications Accepted for
Filing-Environmental Action.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237440A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237440A1.txt> 
 LORAL SPACECOM CORPORATION.   Added Telestar 13, a satellite to be
operated by Loral SpaceCom Corp. in the conventional C-band, to the
"Permitted Space Station List" with certain conditions. Action by:
Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau. Adopted:  08/08/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-2624).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2624A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2624A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2624A1.txt> 

 RONALD BRASHER, PATRICIA BRASHER, DAVID BRASHER, D. L. BRASHER, O.C.
BRASHAR, METROPLEX TWO-WAY RADIO SERVICE, DLB ENTERPRISE, INC.   Denied
and Revoked the Private Land Mobile Station Licenses of Ronald Brasher,
et al. Action by:  Administrative Law Judge. Adopted:  08/05/2003 by
Initial Decision. (FCC No. 03D-02).  OALJ
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03D-02A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03D-02A1.txt> 

 WALTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Granted Walter Communications, Inc.'s
Petition and Reinstated its Application. Action by:  Chief, Public
Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  08/04/2003 by RECON. (DA No. 03-2595).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2595A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2595A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2595A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 1, 21, 73, 74, 101.   Granted in part, and denied in
part the Petitions for Reconsideration filed by the Wireless
Communications Association International, Inc. and Plateau
Communications, Inc. (Dkt No.  97-217, 02-68, 03-66, 03-67). Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  07/31/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-194).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-194A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-194A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-194A1.txt> 

 ALEE CELLULAR COMMUNICATIONS CELLULAR RADIOTELEPHONE STATION KNKN271,
NEW MEXICO RSA 3, MARKET 555A; APPLICATION FOR REVIEW - REQUEST FOR
EXTENSION OF SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY TO OPERATE.   Denied the
Application for Review filed by Alee Cellular Communications.  Granted
in part and denied in part the Request for Extension of STA filed by
Alee Cellular Communications. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
08/06/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-200).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-200A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-200A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-200A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED AUGUST 7, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 151:
 COMMISSION COPPS NEWS RELEASE "FCC FAILS TO ACT ON 'OPIE AND ANTHONY'
OUTRAGE AS COMPLAINTS LANGUISH ONE YEAR LATER".  News Release. News
Media Contact: Jordan Goldstein at (202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237428A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237428A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237428A1.txt> 

 WINSTAR SPECTRUM, LLC.   Granted the Petition. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  08/04/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2597).  WTB

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/