Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3. MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE COMES TO BOSTON

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:55:27 -0400

MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE COMES TO BOSTON

October's IEEE/AFCEA Military Communications Conference (MILCOM 2003) will
focus on topics pertaining to the technology, systems and operations for
military communication and networks. The conference will be held to be held
from 13 to 16 October in Boston, MA, USA. MILCOM speakers this year include
Lt. Gen. William R. Looney III, USAF Commander, Electronic Systems Center,
Air Force Materiel Command and Admiral Edmund Giambastiani, USN Commander,
U.S. Joint Forces Command. Speaking about the conference, Kenneth Dahlberg,
MILCOM 2003 General Chair and Executive VP for General Dynamics
Corporation, said "Advanced digital information technologies are enabling
military forces to be more mobile, lighter and more effective and to fight
jointly. Consistent with the U.S. military's vision of a smaller, lighter,
more agile force, empowered by information available through a ubiquitous
network, the theme for the MILCOM 2003 symposium is 'Transformation: Power
to the Edge.'" To register, visit:
<http://www.milcom2003.org/>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/