Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/19/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:50:06 -0400

AMENDMENTS TO PARTS 1, 2, 27, AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO
LICENSE SERVICES IN THE 216-220 MHZ, 1390-1395 MHZ, 1427-1429 MHZ,
1429-1432 MHZ, 1432-1435 MHZ, 1670-1675 MHZ, AND 2385-2390 MHZ
GOVERNMENT TRANSFER BANDS.   Addressed three petitions for
reconsideration and two petitions for clarification of the Report and
Order, released on May 24, 2002. (Dkt No.  02-8). Action by:  The
Commission. Adopted:  08/07/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-204).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-204A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-204A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-204A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED AUGUST 18, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 158:

 SYOSSET FIRE DISTRICT - TO OPERATE A PUBLIC SAFETY RADIO COMMUNICATIONS
SYSTEM IN FREQUENCY BAND 470-480 MHZ IN SYOSSET, NY, AND NEARBY
COMMUNITIES.   Granted Syosset's Waiver Request. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  08/18/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2692).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2692A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2692A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2692A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/