Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RFID University

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:46:25 -0400

What: RFID University

RFID University is designed to educate senior executives and project managers
about the issues they will confront as they
begin to develop a business case for investing in RFID and plan a pilot or
implementation.

The focus is on understanding the issues surrounding RFID, such as building an IT
infrastructure and how tags and readers communicate. These issues are critical to
companies in all industries.

Whether you are in retailing, manufacturing or logistics, RFID is going to have an
impact on your business. But the technology is new to most companies and there's a
tremendous need for hands-on instruction that will help companies launch pilots
and deploy RFID successfully. That's why RFID Journal and Phocas Partners, its
event partner, have teamed up to produce the RFID University, a series of
intensive, one-day courses that will give you the skills you need to evaluate
vendors and develop a plan for a pilot. Created by the most authoritative source
of RFID information, RFID U. is the only educational opportunity of its kind.

When:

Oct. 7, 2003 
San Francisco
Westin San Francisco Airport 

Oct. 21, 2003
New York City
Crowne Plaza Times Square 
 
Nov. 3, 2003 
Atlanta
Westin Peachtree Plaza
 
Nov. 17, 2003 
Chicago
Marriott Chicago Downtown 

RFID University Agenda:
http://www.rfidjournal-u.com/

More information and to register:
http://www.rfidjournal-u.com/index.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/