Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon Wireless to resell AirLink telemetry products

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:44:33 -0400

Verizon Wireless to resell AirLink telemetry products

Aug. 28, 2003

BEDMINSTER, N.J.

Wireless data company AirLink Communications Inc announced three of its products,
AirLink Redwing CDMA, AirLink Raven CDMA and AirLink Pinpoint CDMA, have received
certification from Verizon Wireless and will become part of the company’s
telemetry offerings. 

“The combination of Verizon Wireless’ national network and AirLink’s reliable
remote access and monitoring devices will provide customers with a cost-efficient
wireless solution of the highest quality,” said Cindy Patterson, vice president of
enterprise data sales for Verizon Wireless. “Customers now have even greater
choice when it comes to wireless solutions and can be assured of getting the best
in today's telemetry options.” 

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14874

 http://www.airlink.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/