Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] A Trademark case with real consequences!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:55:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2003 7:42:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> We can screw around with wireless trademarks, but when we start to 
> mess with FOOTBALL, all hell will break loose!!!

But isn't the Fox/Franken fight more fun?

Alan T.

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:35:52 -0700

I beleive the drunk blonds version of the story! ;-)
========================

> But isn't the Fox/Franken fight more fun?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/