Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 08/11/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:46:19 -0400

Released:  08/11/2003.  OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY DECLARES VISTA
CONTROLS REQUEST FOR A WAIVER OF PART 15 FOR AN ULTRA-WIDEBAND SYSTEM TO BE A
"PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE" PROCEEDING FOR EX PARTE PURPOSES. (DA No.  03-2631).  OET.
Contact:  John A. Reed at (202) 418-2455
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2631A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2631A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2631A1.txt>

 Released:  08/11/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATION AND POST REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Avis Mitchell
@ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237492A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237492A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237492A1.txt>

 Released:  08/11/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2 ).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237473A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237473A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237473A1.txt>

Released:  08/11/2003.  REGION 8 (NEW YORK-METROPOLITAN AREA) PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 8 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING AND REGION 8 NPSPAC (800 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING. (DA
No.  03-2635).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2635A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2635A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2635A1.txt>

PINNACLE TOWERS, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $10,000 to
Pinnacle Towers, Inc., Owner of antenna structure number 1053157 in Des Moines,
Iowa, for failing to clean and repaint its antenna structure to maintain good
visibility. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  08/07/2003 by
Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2620).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2620A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2620A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2620A1.txt>

REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH ENHANCED 911
EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS.   Dismissed the Application for Review. (Dkt No.
94-102). Action by:  Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
08/11/2003 by ORDER.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237512A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237512A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237512A1.txt>

AIRADIGM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Granted the Motion and Dismissed as moot
Airadigm's pending Petition. Action by:  Chief, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  08/08/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2606).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2606A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2606A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2606A1.txt>