Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Statement and Direction Emergency Planning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:55:14 -0400

Issued July 2003

UK
Statement and Direction Emergency Planning
A Statement and Direction issued by the Director
General of Telecommunications following a
consultation on a draft Direction on Emergency
Planning

Communications companies who provide publicly available services and
networks are required to make plans to restore any services or networks
which may be interrupted in times of emergency.Oftel has today published a
direction which advises those companies with central and local government
departments they should work to make such plans. The document can be viewed
at
http://www.oftel.gov.uk/ind_info/licensing/determinations/2003/emergplan080
3.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/