Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SkyBridge Wireless, Inc. Launches Fixed Wireless Broadband from

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:16:26 -0400

SkyBridge Wireless, Inc. Launches Fixed Wireless Broadband from
Atop the Las Vegas Hilton
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-08-11

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 11, 2003--SkyBridge Wireless, Inc. (OTCBB:SKBW)
is pleased to announce that the Las Vegas Hilton is the latest major Fixed
Wireless Broadband Access Point in the SkyBridge Wireless network expansion.
This site is situated to provide Fixed Wireless Broadband access to another major
portion of the Las Vegas valley. This site's Access Point has redundant FCC
licensed wireless backbone connections as well as fiber optic redundancy
capabilities.
Stated Jason Neiberger, SkyBridge Wireless, Inc. president, "We have built this
Access Point location to provide Wireless Internet Broadband with the capacity and
redundancy that SkyBridge Wireless customers expect and rely on. The Las Vegas
Hilton Access Point will allow us to provide Wireless Broadband services to
customers in a responsive time, and at an affordable cost."

About SkyBridge Wireless, Inc.

SkyBridge Wireless, Inc. is a Fixed Wireless Internet Broadband company that
specializes in providing high-speed Internet access to businesses and communities
in some of the nations fastest growing metropolitan markets.  The Company's
business strategy revolves around the need to provide quality Internet access and
assist national broadband providers with this traditionally cost-prohibitive task.
Their wireless ability to satisfy home and business Internet data needs, at a
fraction of the time and expense, have positioned it for long-term growth and
viability. SkyBridge Wireless' high-speed Metro Area Network provides the most
cost effective and reliable broadband Internet access available. The Company's
Internet service is a fraction of the cost of wireline T-1 data connections, and
can be installed and operational in a much shorter time than other data solutions.

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Statements contained in this document which are not historical fact are
forward-looking statements based upon management's current expectations that are
subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ
materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements.
Publication date: 2003-08-11

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=40793319&ID=cnniw&scategory=Telecommunications%3AWireless&

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/