Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Intelligent Transportation Systems Update-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:55:21 -0400

Updated Draft Of National ITS Architecture Available For Comment

Link to story from ITS America:

http://www.itsa.org/itsnews.nsf/180c9c506bf5856985256c2d00174a12/d7ac78b05a92b72685256d8700767288?OpenDocument

Direct link to draft:  http://itsarch.iteris.com/itsarch/version5.0beta/index.html

New Reports Available From US DOT's Electronic Document Library

 -  Final Report - Evaluation of Acadia National Park ITS Field Operational Test
http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov//JPODOCS/REPTS_TE//13834.html

 -  State of Texas ITS Architectures & Deployment Plans - Corpus Christi Region
http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov//JPODOCS/REPTS_TE//13847.html

 -  Austin Regional Intelligent Transportation Systems Deployment Plan &
Architecture and Operational Concept
http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov//JPODOCS/REPTS_TE//13852.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/