Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CVPI Home

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:44:23 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: John Henry <[email-masked]>
Subject: CVPI Home

http://www.cvpi.com/
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Ford Motor Company is very proud of the excellent performance the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
(CVPI) provides law enforcement officials across North America. We design and test it to meet
the rugged demands of police use for performance, durability and safety. Our goal is to provide
you the best combination of features and performance to meet our police customers' demanding
needs.

This web site is intended to inform the law enforcement community about the efforts of the CVPI
Blue Ribbon Panel and Ford Motor Company to enhance police officer safety across the country.

Follow the link to find out more about the

Police Officer Safety Action Plan

Visit the following pages for updated information:

City of Dallas Testing Claims

COMPLETION DATE NEARS for optional upgrade program

Trunk Pack™ Now Available

CVPI Important Safety Message - May 2003

Please check back often for updates as new information becomes available.