Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN 218-219 MHz SERVICE LICENSE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:28:37 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
445 12th STREET, S.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20554        DA03-2726

News media information 202/418-0500     Fax-On-Demand  202/418-2830     Internet:
http://www.fcc.gov    ftp.fcc.gov

 Released:  August 22, 2003

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN 218-219 MHz SERVICE
LICENSE

 Pursuant to Section 310(d) of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 310(d), and
Section 0.331 of the Commission's rules, 47 C.F.R. § 0.331, the Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau (Bureau) approves, subject to the conditions set forth
below, the application requesting Commission consent to assign the following
license:

  U.S. Telemetry-Amarillo, L.L.C. to Cyberforce, LLC: Market: IVM188B
  (KIVD0349) –  Amarillo, TX; File No. 0001212173.

 The above referenced application is subject to the following conditions: all
installment payments must be current on the consummation date.   Consent is also
conditioned upon full payment of any required unjust enrichment payments on or
before the consummation date.  See 47 C.F.R. § 1.2111(c) and (d).  In addition,
the approval of each assignment is conditioned upon the execution of all
Commission loan documents by the assignor, assignee and the Commission, unless the
license being assigned has been paid in full. Where applicable, the Bureau will
send all assignors listed herein the appropriate loan documents and financing
statements upon notification of the proposed consummation date.  Unless the
license being assigned has been paid in full, the approval is conditioned upon the
assignee's execution of the applicable financing statements (i.e. the UCC-1 Forms)
and payment of all costs associated with the preparation and recordation of the
financing statements, on or before the consummation date.  The assignee will
provide the Commission with its most current filed charter documents and
applicable organization identification number on or before the consummation date.

 We approve this assignment of license application because we find it is in the
public interest, convenience, and necessity.  See 47 U.S.C. § 310(d).  By this
approval, the parties are authorized to proceed to the final stages of their
respective transactions.  Section 1.948(d) provides that licensees are required to
notify the Commission of consummation using FCC Form 603. See 47 C.F.R.
§1.948(d).  Hence, we remind parties that an assignment shall not be considered
complete until the underlying transaction closes and all conditions set forth in
the grant documents, including this Public Notice and the application, are met.
Upon receipt of the filing required by Section 1.948(d) of the Commission’s rules,
and satisfaction of all requisite conditions, including execution of the
appropriate documents, the Bureau will consider the assignment “complete” and will
issue the license to the assignee.

 Failure of the parties to comply with Section 1.948(d) of the Commission's rules,
or any specific condition described above, will result in automatic cancellation
of the Commission's assignment approval, and dismissal of the underlying
assignment applications.

 To notify the Bureau of the proposed consummation date and to request loan
documents and financing statements, contact Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660.  Requests for loan documents and financing statements should be made at
least 10 days prior to consummation.

This Public Notice is issued by the Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.

 - FCC -

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/