Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:40:31 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, August 19, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Bluetooth HCI comes to open market
2) Smart antenna boosts IQ of WLANs, startup says
3) New Broadcom Blutonium Radio Chips Link to QUALCOMM CDMA Devices

---------------------------------------

1) Bluetooth HCI comes to open market

A small Bluetooth Host Controller Interface (HCI) UART developed by design house
Elan, to expand its custom design services for developing cards for industrial and
consumer applications, is now available to third party designers...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49114/793725

2) Smart antenna boosts IQ of WLANs, startup says

A Palo Alto, Calif., startup says it can deliver wireless' holy grail: a
cost-effective multiple-input, multiple-output smart antenna based on orthogonal
frequency-division multiplexing. So armed, Airgo Networks Inc.'s first-generation,
three-antenna, four-chip design can double the throughput and quadruple the range
of 802.11 wireless LANs...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49114/793725

3) New Broadcom Blutonium Radio Chips Link to QUALCOMM CDMA Devices

Broadcom has announced availability of its Blutonium BCM2004 Bluetooth radio chip,
developed and qualified specifically to be combined with the QUALCOMM Incorporated
Mobile Station Modem (MSM) Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) baseband
solutions...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49114/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Solid State Programmable Attenuators
2) Regulatory and Technical Support
3) 8500 Series Industrial Compliance Meters
4) BlueVue Software
5) PE4243 - SPDT MOSFET RF Switch

---------------------------------------

1) Solid State Programmable Attenuators

Trilithic's solid state programmable attenuator model PA-1527-1 operates from 400
to 2000 MHz. The attenuation range is 0-127 dB in 1 dB steps. The switching speed
is 2 microseconds. The operating supply voltage is 5 volts, and is controlled with
TTL. Downloadable datasheets available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49115/793725

2) Regulatory and Technical Support

Another unique RFI capability is offered by our Regulatory and Technical Support
specialists. By allowing RFI to make all the necessary investigations and
applications on your behalf, to regulatory bodies worldwide, your time and
inconvenience is minimised...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49116/793725

3) 8500 Series Industrial Compliance Meters

8500 Series meters give industrial plant managers and safety professionals an
accurate and inexpensive way to prove compliance with regulations that cover
exposure to RF radiation. They were designed to make measurements a simple process
that does not allow the most common mistakes to happen. Downloadable datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49117/793725

4) BlueVue Software

Features:
- A Windows based application that allows you to easily manage your wireless data
connections
- Configure your modem quickly and easily
- Monitor the status of your modem connection on the wireless network
- More...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49118/793725

5) PE4243 - SPDT MOSFET RF Switch

The PE4243 MOSFET RF Switch is designed to cover a broad range of applications
from DC through 3.0 GHz. This switch integrates on-board CMOS control logic with a
low voltage CMOS-compatible control interface, and can be controlled using either
single-pin or complementary control inputs. Downloadable datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/49119/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/