Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UPLC - Driving the Development of Powerline Broadband Solutions for Electric Utilities : UPLC PowerLine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:12:00 -0400

http://www.uplc.utc.org/index.v3page?p=22361

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

New Users  |  Log In

Contact Us  |  Help

UPLC Home

About the UPLC

Membership

Join UPLC

Contacts

UPLC Board

Publications

UPLC PowerLine

Committees

Calendar

News & Information

Events

UTC Home

Members Only

You are here: UPLC Home > Membership > Publications > UPLC PowerLine

UPLC PowerLine

As part of its mission to provide comprehensive information about power line communications (PLC), the United PowerLine Council (UPLC) has created "The PowerLine", a newsletter that reports significant business, technical and regulatory developments related to PLC. Utilities in the U.S. and their technology partners are engaged in extensive trials of PLC, and products are commercially available. As such, PLC is now a reality in the Americas, and The PowerLine is one more way the UPLC is promoting awareness of the technology among utilities, policymakers and the public. The PowerLine will be published on a monthly basis, providing news you can use, including analysis, in a concise format.

June 16, 2003

UPLC Announces 2003 Annual Conference

UPLC Optimistic at World Summit of PLC Associations

UPLC Encourages Utilities and Others to Support BPL at FCC

Rupert Murdoch Tells Congress that Hughes is Looking At BPL

Congress Expresses Support for BPL to UPLC

May 20, 2003

NOI/Amatuer Allocation Impact BPL

UPLC Meets With House Commerce Committee Members

Amperion Announces Trial With Progress Energy

BPL Business Case Opportunity Study Update

April 11, 2003

Chairman Powell Demos Broadband Powerline

Administration Eyes Funding Increases For ITS

Enersis Granted Authority To Provide Commercial PLC

Ambient Corporation Declares Successful Field Trial

Business Case Opportunity Study Update

March 31, 2003

UPLC/PLCA File Joint Report With the FCC

Flurry of Broadband Bills Introduced

Europe Sees PLC Broadband as Key to Information Society for All

Febraury 26, 2003

PLC Attractive to ISPs/CLECs in Wake of UNE Decision

UPLC Spreading the Word at Congress About PLC

Amperion Unveils Integrated PLC-WiFi Solution

January 21, 2003

Powerline Tops List of OE Goals for 2003

Broadband Heads Senate Commerce Commitee Agenda

Survey Shows Sharp Increase in Broadband Adoption

December 17, 2002

Comments Sought on VoIP Access Charge Exemption

Compilation of Comment on Committee Draft Released

UPLC Briefs House/Senate Staff

November 22, 2002

UPLC PowerLine Special Bulletin

November 19, 2002

Line-Sharing/UNE-P/VoIP Under Fire

SPTF Release Spectrum Management Report

U.S. Court of Appeals Rejects Utility Pole Attachment Rates

Broadband Penetration Increasing

Copyright 2002 UTC. All rights reserved.