Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ITA- Back At The FCC On The "Scam Plan" 02-55

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 04:01:43 -0400

Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
Office of the Secretary
445 12th Street, SW, Room TW-325
Washington, DC 20554

Re:  Improving Public Safety Communications in the 800 MHz Band
WT Docket No. 02-55
Dear Ms. Dortch:

On August 5, 2003, Laura Smith and Jeremy Denton of the Industrial
Telecommunications Association, Inc. (ITA) met with Commissioner Kathleen
Abernathy and Jennifer Manner, Legal Advisor, to discuss the above-referenced NPRM
seeking comments on improving a public safety-CMRS interference problem in the 800
MHz band.

At the meeting, ITA reiterated its position on file in the docket as a party to
the Consensus Plan.  Furthermore, ITA noted that the Motorola technical solution
(while a welcome complement to the Consensus Plan) and the .Balanced Approach.
plan both fall short of a pro-active solution for solving the 800 MHz interference
suffered by non-cellularized systems.
If there is anything I may do to further assist the Commission, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

/s/ Jeremy Denton
Jeremy Denton
Director, Government Affairs

Cc: Commissioner Kathleen Abernathy
 Jennifer Manner, Legal Advisor

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514382796

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/