Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GSME Code of Conduct

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:07:55 -0400

Marcel
For those GSM roamers abroad: GSM Europe Code of Conduct re: Roaming
Charges.
Greg UK

-------------Forwarded Message-----------------

From:   INTERNET:[email-masked],
INTERNET:[email-masked]
To:     "[email-masked]", INTERNET:[email-masked]
        
Date:   19/08/103 09:45 PM

RE:     [NEXTEL-1] Code Of Conduct Draft Gets Overall Good Reviews

Code Of Conduct Draft Gets Overall Good Reviews
BY MARK ROCKWELL
AUGUST 18, 2003

WASHINGTON -- CTIA's draft of its soon-to-be released voluntary carrier
code of
conduct has received favorable response from the FCC, say sources familiar
with
the document, but the FCC isn't likely to act soon.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:15:43 -0400

Greg,
I'm actually surprised that roaming charges have not decreased at the same rate as the per minute charges here in the
US. I understand  that with roaming you have two carriers making a profit but $4.99 a minute?