Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 08/01/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:26:58 -0400

Report No: 0083 Released:  08/01/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
     PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237240A1.doc>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237240A1.pdf>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237240A1.txt>

     Report No: CWS-03-55 Released:  08/01/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE REGISTRATION
     SERVICE INFORMATION - ACTIONS.  WTB
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237261A1.pdf>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237261A1.txt>

     Report No: CWS-03-54 Released:  08/01/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE REGISTRATION
     SERVICE INFORMATION  RE: Applications Accepted for Filing.  WTB
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237260A1.pdf>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237260A1.txt>

      Released:  08/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO
     ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.  03-2578).  WTB. Contact:
     Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2578A1.doc>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2578A1.pdf>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2578A1.txt>

      Released:  08/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU EXTENDS TRIBAL
     LANDS BIDDING CREDIT CERTIFICATION DEADLINE FOR CERTAIN APPLICANTS. (DA No.
     03-2575).  WTB. Contact:  Denise Walter at (202) 418-0620
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2575A1.doc>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2575A1.pdf>
     <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2575A1.txt>