Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Phones

From: Marshall Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:42:19 -0700

Does anyone know when the new nextel phones are supposed to be release to
consumers?

--------------------------------------------

Marshall Young 
[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
of
the original message.
--------------------------------------------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/