Subject: [NEXTEL-1] StockPickReport.com- Nextel Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTL) - SELL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:58:01 -0400

(LA-STOCKPICKREPORT.COM) Stock Market Ratings by StockPickReport.com for Nextel
Communications, Nokia,
Tyco, Ciena and PeopleSoft
Business Editors

SHREVEPORT, La.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 26, 2003--StockPickReport.Com (IARD#119079
- http://www.stockpickreport.com/?src=bw ) makes these short-term stock
recommendations:

Nextel Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTL) - SELL -
http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm

http://www.stockpickreport.com/creative/hilopr.asp?src=PR
Nextel Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTL)
StockPickReport.Com Rating: SELL

Our SELL rating was initiated on 8/25/2003. This press release is a reporting of
that initial SELL rating. For our most current ratings, visit
http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm The group's principal activities are to
provide a wide array of digital wireless communication services primarily to
business users.

The near-term trend appears to be on the way down regarding NXTL's share volume.
Meanwhile, short-term stochastics reflect levels commonly associated with a move
lower. In conclusion, the stock price moved lower for NXTL over the most recent
5-day period.

Our research indicates probable downside for NXTL from current prices. NXTL could
see losses from here but those losses may not be striking on a percent basis.
For clarification on how we rate NXTL a SELL, please
visit:http://pr.stockpickreport.com/NXTL.htm.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/