Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] 900MHZ

From: "Smith, William E. (US-BKTN-Telecom)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:58:02 -0400

One could always manage a site visit and look for any activity on the
allegedly built and operating frequencies. Not that I would supect
Nextel of any license improprieties, but I know of one site they have
licensed that is a residential development and there are no antennas in
the air, not even TV antennas, well, maybe the occasional 18" dish.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 9:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] 900MHZ

Ah, how I miss Caron......

It's very easy to check with ULS.  Take any of their call signs, and
look at the required construction information.  I took KNNX218, one of
the Neoworld licenses for New York.  There you will find an FCC
construction reminder notification (which will conveniently give you the
rest of the Neoworld license call signs).  You will also find a pending
assignment application from Nextel Comm., Inc. to Nextel 900 MHz Interim
License Holdings Corp. (whatever THAT is).  The same application lists
each of the freqs. on that license as constructed.  Go back a little
further in the ULS history list for this call sign, and you will see a
1/10/03 Required Notification to the FCC (this is what construction
notifications and assignment consummations are called) wherein Nextel
certified construction of this particular station.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National Grid USA Enterprise Support Center on 508-389-3375 or 315-428-6360.