Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/28/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:46:56 -0400

Released:  08/28/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238442A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238442A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238442A1.txt> 

 4.9 GHZ BAND TRANSFERRED FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT USE.   Granted
Motorola, Inc.'s request for extension of time to file oppositions to
the petition for reconsideration filed by the National Public Safety
Telecommunications Council until October 2, 2003. (Dkt No.  00-32).
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  08/27/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2750).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2750A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2750A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2750A1.txt>\

 FCC SEEKS NOMINATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP ON INTERGOVERNMENTAL ADVISORY
COMMITTEE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202)
418-0511; email: [email-masked]  CGB. Contact Alice Elder at
(202) 418-2168, TTY at (202) 835-5322; or email:  [email-masked];
or Carmen Scanlon at (202) 418-0544; email: Carmen.Scanlon @fcc.gov
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238476A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238476A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238476A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/27/2003.  FCC REQUESTS NOMINATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP ON
INTERGOVERNMENTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE, FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE LOCAL AND
STATE GOVERNMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE. (DA No.  03-2749).  CGB. Contact:
Alice Elder at (202) 418-2168, TTY: 1-800-835-5322; email: Alice.Elder
@fcc.gov; or Carmen Scanlon at (202) 418-0544; email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2749A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2749A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2749A1.txt> 

 STAR WIRELESS, LLC FOR C BLOCK FACILITIES IN THE IN THE 710-716 AND
740-746 MHZ BANDS.   Issued Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture
in the amount of $100,000 to Star Wireless, LLC for violating Section
1.2105(c) of the Commission's Rules during the auction with Northeast
Communication of Wisconsin, Inc.. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  08/26/2003 by NALF. (DA No. 03-2722).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2722A3.txt> 

 NORTHEAST COMMUNICATIONS OF WISCONSIN, INC. (NORTHEAST) FOR C BLOCK
FACILITIES IN THE 710-716 AND 740-746 MHZ BANDS.   Issued Notice of
Apparent Liability for Forfeiture in the amount of $100,000 to Northeast
Communications of Wisconsin, Inc. for violating Section 1.2105(c) of the
Commission's Rules during the auction with Star Wireless, LLC.. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  08/26/2003 by NALF. (DA No.
03-2723).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2723A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/