Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: funding issues......

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:45:51 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Mark Filla" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:  funding issues......

 In this case, I agree that the concept is good, it's the local NPSPAC regions
that give the ultimate approval of the systems affected by the relocation.  They
have the information on the systems (more so than APCO), or at least they should
have, and should have to pre-approve the move to the new channels. Not that they
would want to be the project managers, but they are the technical liasons between
the user agency and the APCO Coordinators.  If the $ is divided among States thru
the NPSPAC Regions (depending on how many 800 Systems there are) would give a
prudent start as to who gets what and how much.

>>> [email-masked] Thursday, August 14, 2003 4:11:39 PM >>>
If the funding is all there, and the cost estimates so certain, why
is there all the talk of doing only 1 region at a time and stopping
if the money runs out?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/