Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT -- Replacing Wheeler, Largent Scores Big With CTIA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:18:46 -0400

=====================================================================
Wireless Week
Breaking News Alert
August 19, 2003
=====================================================================

Replacing Wheeler, Largent Scores Big With CTIA

By Wireless Week Staff

WASHINGTON -- CTIA officially named former congressman and NFL Hall of
Famer Steve Largent as the next president and chief executive of the
organization.

Largent will take over from current CTIA president and chief executive
Tom Wheeler in November, according to the organization.

Largent, a Republican, is a veteran of Washington and the gridiron,
serving in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1995-2001
representing the first congressional district of Oklahoma. He was
inducted into the National Football League's Hall of Fame in
1995--most notably for his performance as a Seattle Seahawks' wide
receiver.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/