Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Research Coverage of the Small & Mid-Cap Telecommunications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:18:59 -0400

Prudential Equity Group, Inc. Analyst, James Moorman, Launches
Research Coverage of the Small & Mid-Cap Telecommunications
Industry
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2003-08-12

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 12, 2003--Prudential Equity
Group, Inc. recently announced that James Moorman, Senior Research
Analyst, has launched research coverage of the Small & Mid-Cap
Telecommunications industry. Moorman's coverage includes, Citizens
Communications (CZN), Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS),
United States Cellular Corporation (USM), CenturyTel, Inc. (CTL),
Western Wireless (WWCA), Nextel Partners (NXTP) and Triton PCS
Holdings (TPC).

Moorman joined Prudential Equity Group, Inc. in April 2000 after working
as an associate analyst covering the beverage sector at Deutsche Banc
Alex Brown. Prior to that, he was a business valuation consultant at
Deloitte & Touche LLP. Moorman received a BS in Business
Administration with a concentration in Finance from the University of
Delaware and a Master of Business Administration specializing in
International Economics, Entrepreneurship and Finance from the
University of Florida. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).

Moorman has initiated Prudential Equity Group, Inc. coverage of the
following:

-- CZN currently priced at $11.24 was initiated with a Hold

rating and a 12-month target of $14.00

-- TDS currently priced at $55.66 was initiated with a Hold

rating and a 12-month target of $48.00

-- USM currently priced at $27.75 was initiated with a Hold

rating and a 12-month target of $27.00

-- CTL currently priced at $34.48 was initiated with a Buy rating

and a 12-month target of $40.00.

Moorman has assumed Prudential Equity Group, Inc. coverage of the
following:

-- WWCA currently priced at $14.41 was assumed with a Hold rating

and a 12-month target of $13.00

-- NXTP currently priced at $8.44 was assumed with a Hold rating

and a 12-month target of $7.00

-- TPC currently priced at $5.38 was assumed with a Hold rating

and a 12-month target of $2.00.

There is no guarantee targets will be attained. Prices as of Monday,
August 11, 2003 market close.

Prudential Equity Group, Inc. and/or its affiliates have managed or
comanaged a public offering of securities in the past 12 months, have
received compensation for investment banking services from the subject
company in the past 12 months, or expect to receive or intend to seek
compensation for investment banking services from the subject company
in the next 3 months for USM.

Prudential Equity Group, Inc. makes a primary over-the-counter market in
the shares of WWCA, NXTP.

Prudential Equity Group, Inc. or one of its affiliates beneficially own 1% or
more of any class of common equity securities of WWCA.

Prudential Financial companies, with approximately $422 billion in total
assets under management as of June 30, 2003, serve individual and
institutional customers worldwide and include The Prudential Insurance
Company of America, one of the largest life insurance companies in the
U.S. These companies offer a variety of products and services, including
life insurance, property and casualty insurance, mutual funds, annuities,
pension and retirement related services and administration, asset
management, banking and trust services, real estate brokerage franchises
and relocation services. For more information, visit www.prudential.com.

Publication date: 2003-08-12

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=40829165&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/