Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Greater New York Hospital Association

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 23:42:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: John Henry <[email-masked]>
Subject: Greater New York Hospital Association

http://www.gnyha.org/eprc/

GNYHA Emergency Preparedness Resource Center
GNYHA is committed to ensuring that its members are prepared to respond to the
wide range of emergencies, disasters, and events that might take place in the New
York City region. As part of this effort, GNYHA has formed an Emergency
Preparedness Coordinating Council, which meets regularly and brings together
representatives from GNYHA member institutions, other provider groups, and
Federal, State, and local health departments and emergency management agencies. To
learn more about GNYHA's Emergency Preparedness Coordinating Council, click here.
The links below provide educational information, resources, and tools from GNYHA
and other sources.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/