Subject: [NEXTEL-1] impact of competing PTT

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:46:22 -0000

Provided that the VZW and PCS implementation of PTT is decent, how
many defections do you predict in the next coming months?

Also, there are reports of the Motorola v60p appearing on the upgrade
phone feature in some VZW users online control panel.  

Pricing that is listed:

w/ 2 year agreement:  149.99-199.99
w/ 1 year agreement:  229.99
w/ no agreement    :  329.99

There's also speculation that VZW PTT could make an appearance as soon
as this month.

Links:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/ics/plsql/equipment.phone_popup?p_mkt_code=New%20England&p_name=Motorola%20V60p

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/