Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Full Disclosure To 800 PS Licensees

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:14:08 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Robert Schwaninger <[email-masked]>
Subject: Full Disclosure To 800 PS Licensees

Once again APCO is informing its membership about the Nextel 800 MHz rebanding
proposal by providing information at a specific booth or registration area.My
question is, and I wish to be as neutral as possible here because I don't want to
sound flippant or sarcastic, is APCO supplying its members with information from
those entities who oppose the proposal and the reasons for that opposition?If not,
why not?Seems to me that if you want your membership to make informed, individual
decisions, you would present the whole of the issues.If this is being done, I
applaud APCO's even-handed efforts.If not, then the information presented might be
a bit biased.

Robert Schwaninger

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/