Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Over the air recording

From: "Philip Macafee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:56:57 -0700

Can anyone remember a message posted here about a company that made an
application that turned a Ntel radio into a message recorder. Their pitch
was for sending messages that were time stamped and recorded. Change orders
for construction etc, sort of a mobile voice mail. I visited their web site
at that time but now I have an interest and can't think of their name.

Thanks

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:58:42 -0000

www.nextmail.com

--- In [email-masked], "Philip Macafee" <pmacafee@q...> 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->