Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CDMA services in the 450 MHz band- Don't give Nextel Any Ideas!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:26:39 -0400

CDMA services in the 450 MHz band- Don't give Nextel Any Ideas!
Lucent to supply CDMA 450 MHz equipment in Russia
August 14 13:21:00, 2003

MOSCOW—Lucent Technologies Inc. said Moscow Cellular Communications will use
Lucent equipment for its 450 MHz
CDMA2000 1x network in Moscow. The IMT-MC network will initially provide coverage
in Moscow and surrounding
suburbs.

Lucent did not provide financial details of the contract.

MCC received its license to offer CDMA services in the 450 MHz band in April.
Several Russian operators are planning to
migrate their NMT 450 MHz networks to CDMA technology.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14720

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/