Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Regulator to finish new trunking regs in several months

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:55:05 -0400

Regulator to finish new trunking regs in several months

August 18, 2003 7:06pm
BNamericas.com

Mexico's telecoms regulator Cofetel hopes to draft in the next few months new
regulations that address the main grievances of
the trunking industry, Cofetel chairman Jorge Arredondo told local daily Reforma.

One of the industry's main gripes is the legal ambiguity that has held up new
spectrum auctions. Mexico's trunking industry had 681,000 clients at the end of
May 2003, the vast majority of which belonged to digital trunking operator Nextel
Mexico.

http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200308183200.1_0b300001a271f886

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/