Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AgileMobile.com application to detect liars

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:09:45 -0400

AgileMobile.com application to detect liars
August 26 12:47:00, 2003

NEW YORK—Worried that your mechanic is giving you the runaround, or that your
teenager might be fibbing? Soon, you may just be able to use your mobile phone to
scan for liars.

Mobile-phone software developer AgileMobile.com announced it is developing a lie
detector application. The company said the application, designed for advanced
smart phones, is a real-time program that measures stress caused by lying in a
person's voice and then displays the information via a graph on the users' mobile
screen.

The application is just one of several the company said it will soon release.
Other applications include a fighting game and a virtual pet game. The company
recently released its new Agile Messenger, which it said allows wireless users to
connect to various instant messaging products including ICQ, AOL, Yahoo! and MSN.
http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14837

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/