Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TECH ALERT: Verizon Rolls Out 'Push to Talk']

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:12:03 -0400

Nextel never gets press like this!

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TECH ALERT: Verizon Rolls Out 'Push to Talk'

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

August 13, 2003

Verizon Wireless said it will roll out a national walkie-talkie-like service
on its cellphones beginning Monday, competing directly with the "push to
talk" product offered by rival Nextel.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106080774285788600,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/