Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Thieves Caught with Equipment Stolen from Police Cars

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 04:41:55 -0400

What no radios?
-------------------------------------------------
KSL Television & Radio, Salt Lake City UT
Thieves Caught with Equipment Stolen from Police Cars
Aug. 20, 2003

Three -"wannabe" police officers are instead behind bars.

21 year old Dustin Gunn, 19 year old Joseph Wiggins and
26 year old Benjamin Hovey are charged with stealing
weapons and other equipment right out of police -squad
cars.

A search of this West Valley Apartment and the suspects'
vehicles turned up a shotgun and assault rifle, 2 laptop
computers, some red and blue lights, and a ticket book.

The three may have also -posed as cops.

"LAW ENFORCEMENT IS A TOUGH ENOUGH JOB AS IT IS A LOT OF TIME WE'RE NOT THE
MOST POPULAR PEOPLE AND WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE GOING OUT THERE
IMPERSONATING US..POSSIBLY PULLING PEOPLE OVER...THAT TYPE OF THING THAT
ALWAYS CONCERNS US."

If you feel you've been -victimized by these men...police want to hear from you.

http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=39&sid=43977
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/