Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Can Pa expect this?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:48:44 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Can Pa expect this?

I understand that this part of Texas is flat--Our area has lots of mountians. 
 Pa has hired Ma/com to install an 800mhz system, which is already 60 million 
over budget. I wonder what will happen here in the mountianous ?
Bob
WB3DYE
=============================================================

The waiting will continue as technicians from Massachusetts-based M/A-COM, 
the system's designer, struggle to understand why certain outlying areas of the 
county don't get proper reception. The first test of the radios in spring 2002 
showed they fell only 2 percent to 3 percent shy of that 95 percent coverage 
goal. 

http://www.mysanantonio.com/expressnews/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=180&xlc=1032982

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/