Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Newsletter : 11th August, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:46:29 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
    [Image]       3G Newsletter Sponsor : RADCOM : click banner above       [)]

    Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                          * 3G Handsets All At
    3G Handsets All At Sea                                Sea
    [Image]                                               * Provisioning and
            Motorola, announced that Conrad               Mediation
            Humphreys will be using Motorola's A830       solutions
    handsets to help in his attempt to win the            * 3G Future Success
    famous Fastnet Race                                   * Americas Likes GSM
                                                          Wireless
    Using the video camera features of Motorola's         * 3G Player
    3G 'phone, the crew will be able to provide    [Image]Acquired
    reports on their progress and download                * $30 Million 3G
    up-to-the-minute weather reports                      Investment
                                                          Shanghai
    More details                                          * Danish 3G Launch
                                                          in 2003
    [Image][Image][Image]               Provisioning and M*dCellular Performer
    [Image]                                               Analyzer
     [Image] Tertio Telecoms provides provisioning and med*a3G Phones for FREE
             to leading operators.                        plus More

    Free white papers - take a look at our NEW web site to access product
    information and FREE white papers.

    Visit Tertio To Find Out More »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                  3G Future Success
     [Image] Total wireless infrastructure contract values are down roughly
             40% year-over-year from the first half 2002, compared with that
             of the first half of 2003.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                        Americas Likes GSM Wireless
     [Image] GSM has the highest annual growth of any wireless technology in
             Latin America and the Caribbean with a 121% increase in
             customers from June 2002 to June 2003

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                 3G Player Acquired
     [Image] NVIDIA Corporation announced that it has signed a definitive
             agreement to acquire MediaQ, Inc., the leading provider of
             graphics and multimedia technology for wireless mobile
    devices.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                 $30 Million 3G Investment Shanghai
     [Image] Shanghai is going to become the second production location
             worldwide for W-CDMA technology from Siemens.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                           Danish 3G Launch in 2003
     [Image] In the process of building broadband for mobile telephony in
             Denmark, the telecom company 3 is expecting its network to
             cover at least 30% of the Danish population by launch in the
    fourth quarter of 2003.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                        Cellular Performer Analyzer
     [Image] The Cellular Performer is a comprehensive cellular network
             analyzer for 2.5 and 3G networks. It is designed for vendor
             R&D, QA and integration labs, as well as for operators during
    network setup and operation. The Cellular Performer supports GPRS, UMTS
    and CDMA2000.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                       3G Phones for FREE plus More
     [Image] The 3G Mobile Store ( UK only ) is offering 3G Phones for FREE
             on certain tariffs. Great deals while special offers continue.

    There are currently four phones to choose from in a variety of colours :
    the NECe606, NECe808, NECe808Y and the Motorola A830.

    »

                         3G Newsletter Sponsor : RADCOM

    y.                                                             Powered by
                                                            [Constant Contact]