Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Truck Bomb Kills U.N. Envoy in Iraq

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:53:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Truck Bomb Kills U.N. Envoy in Iraq

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Aug. 19, 2003

A truck bomb killed the United Nations envoy to Iraq, Sergio Vieira de
Mello, as it destroyed the U.N. headquarters in Baghdad. About 20 people
were reported killed and around 100 injured, though the counts were still
developing. Many people remained trapped in the rubble. It wasn't
immediately known who was responsible for the attack, though early evidence
suggested a suicide bomber was at work.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106129343573819400,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/