Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: ACU-1000

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:48:19 -0400

------- Original Message --------
   From: Gregg Pruitt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:ACU-1000

 Our experience has been excellent with the ACU-1000 and with JPS in general.
Their Vipernet box (forget model #) is great with VoIP and can be used in
conjunction with ACU-1000. We are sponsoring a Homeland Security Interoperability
Solutions Seminar with JPS on August 19th to demonstrate the ACU-1000 and the
Vipernet capabilities and how to incorporate them to achieve interoperability with
virtually all forms of communications. http://www.power-sales.biz/RCScom.htm
technojob2001 <[email-masked]> wrote:

     Looking for any user information on the ACU-1000 Interconnect System
     from JPS Communications Inc. Specifically functionality, ease of use,
     reliability, servicability, ect.  All comments from actual use
     experience are welcome.. Good..Bad..Indifferent..

     Thanks in advance for any information

     Michael Hilbert
     Technical Service Coordinator
     City of Allentown PA
     [email-masked]