Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:10:22 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, August 26, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) RF Micro Devices is Industry's Fastest Company to Ship 250 Million Power
Amplifier Modules
2) University of South Florida RFIC Course Sequence Supported by Industry Leaders
3) New RF / Microwave Electronics Distributor Launched

---------------------------------------

1) RF Micro Devices is Industry's Fastest Company to Ship 250 Million Power
Amplifier Modules

RF Micro Devices (RFMD) announced that it has shipped its 250 millionth power
amplifier (PA) module. The accomplishment was driven by sales of the world's
best-selling power amplifier modules with integrated power control...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50157/793725

2) University of South Florida RFIC Course Sequence Supported by Industry Leaders

The University of South Florida's Center for Wireless and Microwave Information
Systems (also known as the WAMI Center) has launched a new Analog RFIC-1 and
Advanced RFIC-2 design course sequence within USF's Department of Electrical
Engineering.......
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50158/793725

3) New RF / Microwave Electronics Distributor Launched

RFMW Ltd., a specialty electronics distribution company focused exclusively on
serving customers that require RF and microwave components and semiconductors as
well as component engineering support, was officially launched on Monday...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50159/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Ruggedized Ku-Band Frequency Synthesizer With Second PLDRO 
2) Spanner-head Filters
3) SkyWay Net
4) ATC CT Series Chip Terminations
5) EMI/RFI Shielded Ventilation Panels

---------------------------------------

1) Ruggedized Ku-Band Frequency Synthesizer With Second PLDRO 

Elcom MFS compact devices employ a single module design implemented with CMOS,
ASICs, advanced MMICs and a dedicated microprocessor. A Ku-band synthesizer with
125 KHz or 1 KHz step, up to 1.2 GHz bandwidth and an integrated PLDRO requires
only 8 watts of DC power -- a 65% savings over competing units...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50160/793725

2) Spanner-head Filters

Corry Micronics' spanner bushings save space and are easy to install. Sizes range
from 2/56 to 8/32 and are available in capacitance values up to 10,000pF.
Downloadable product catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50161/793725

3) SkyWay Net

Unlike any other bridge/router on the market today, the SkyWay(TM) family of
products gives you the power to establish LAN-to-LAN connections over distances of
up to 30 miles (48 Km) - with superior performance. Moreover, each SkyWay product
is a compact, single, integrated unit designed to withstand harsh environments...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50162/793725

4) ATC CT Series Chip Terminations

ATC's complete line of high powered resistive products are designed and
manufactured in our ISO-9001 facility using non-toxic, cost effective, Aluminum
Nitride base substrates. All products are manufactured and qualified to
Mil-PRF-55342, MIL-STD 202, and ANSI /J-STD-002 specifications. Downloadable
product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50163/793725

5) EMI/RFI Shielded Ventilation Panels

MAJR's line of ready-to-install honeycomb cooling vents provides optimum EMI/RFI
shielding with minimum pressure drop for the ventilating air. This shielding
effectiveness is accomplished with waveguide design principles...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/50164/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/