Subject: [NEXTEL-1] US Coast Guard Tests Digital Photo Transmission

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:32:07 -0400

US Coast Guard Tests Digital Photo Transmission

Link to story in Federal Computer Week:

http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2003/0818/web-wear-08-19-03.asp

Link to news release from Anteon International:

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=ant&script=410&layout=-6&item_id=433630

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/