Subject: [NEXTEL-1] I may well be...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:48:18 -0400

Good question-

Can any one advise????........... Lindsay?

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Lee Reynolds" <[email-masked]>
Subject: I may well be...
To: <[email-masked]>

...moving to Pembroke before very long.

I assume the Manchester and Goffstwon trunked systems come in well arouind
that neck of the woods?

Any other trunked systems to be heard around the vicinity?

(I ask, because where I am there are *no* trunked systems of any kind to
be heard - used to be but Nextel put paid to them....)

    Regards,
             Lee

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Steven Santinelli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:37:43 -0400

I believe Concord is trunked now...

sms

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked] 
  To: Lee Reynolds ; [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 3:48 PM
  Subject: [NEXTEL-1] I may well be...

  Good question-

  -------- Original Message --------
  From: "Lee Reynolds" <[email-masked]>
  Subject: I may well be...
  To: <[email-masked]>

      Regards,
               Lee

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

  ---
  Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
  The information contained in this communication including any attachments is
  intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
  addressed and others authorized to receive it.  This communication may
  contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
  disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient you
  are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
  action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
  prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
  error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
  delete it from your system. No printed copies should be made or retained.
  Thank you - SMS Computer Services
  Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
  Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release Date: 8/2/2003