Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GSM / GPRS / 3G Protocol Stack Developers reqd immediately

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 04:14:56 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "hotjobs_veeday" <[email-masked]>
Subject: GSM / GPRS / 3G Protocol Stack Developers reqd immediately

Hi All,

How are you? We are an Executive search Firm Based in Bangalore, 
India.  Currently we have openings for you in one of the Fortune 5 
companies. The position is based in Bangalore.

They are looking for professionals with following experience.

* Development experience in Wireless technologies ( GSM / CDMA / 
TDMA )

* Experience in developing protocol stacks ( GPRS / WLAN / 3G )

* Ability to interpret wireless standards.

* Customisation skills for taking the stack to target platform.

* Understanding of GPRS protocol - RLC / MAC Layers, SNDCP, GMM, RRM, 
UE.

* Exp between 3 - 7 yrs.

* The position is in Bangalore.

Please get back to me with your updated resume at [email-masked] 
at the earliest ALONG WITH YOUR DATE OF BIRTH, CONTACT INFO WITH OUT 
WHICH I CANNOT PROCESS WITH OUR CLIENT.

Kindly get back to me for any clarifications.

Warm Regards,
Janaki
Veeday Consultants
www.veeday.com
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/