Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon Wireless to offer branded WiFi through Wayport

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:28:50 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "Jon Baer" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Verizon Wireless to offer branded WiFi through Wayport

1. Verizon Wireless to offer branded WiFi through Wayport

Verizon Wireless today said it will offer a branded WiFi hotspot service
through Wayport's nationwide network. The service will be available for
either $6.99 for a day pass or $34.99 per month for unlimited data use.
Verizon Wireless said it is interested in expanding its WiFi coverage beyond
the initial agreement with Wayport and said it will do so through additional
roaming agreements. The carrier said it may also offer combined WiFi
coverage through co-parent Verizon Communications' payphone-based hotspot
service in New York City but did not give any additional details. Verizon
Wireless is the latest U.S. carrier to offer branded hotspot service though
Wayport's network. Both AT&T Wireless and Sprint PCS signed similar deals in
recent months.

For more on the Verizon Wireless, Wayport deal:
- go to Wayport's site

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/