Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Important Yahoo! Groups Service Changes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 13:49:29 -0400

FYI-All Past messages and attachments Since 1999 have been placed
on CD's for easy retrieval. Please e-mail any requests to me.

===============================================

Dear Yahoo! Groups Member,

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
 As part of our efforts to ensure that all Yahoo! Groups
users enjoy the same high-quality service, we will implement the
following service changes on Aug. 7, 2003:

- Message Attachments: Yahoo! Groups will continue to deliver all
attachments sent via email, however, the attachments will no longer be
archived within the Messages area. You may continue to upload files
and images to the Files and Photos areas of your groups.  Please
re-upload any attachments you would like to preserve to the Photos or
Files areas of your group. On Aug. 7, all attachments in the Messages
area will be removed, and Yahoo! will be unable to retrieve such data.

- Files and Photos: Groups web membership will be required to access a
group's Files and Photos areas.

Thank you for your support as we make these changes that will allow us
to continue offering a compelling, high quality, free service.

For more details on the service changes described above, please visit
our help section http://help.yahoo.com/groups/groups-56.html. Please do 
not reply to this message via email, as responses will not be read.

Sincerely,

The Yahoo! Groups Team

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/