Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Terabeam enjoys third buy from China

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:45:58 -0400

Terabeam enjoys third buy from China
August 14 11:51:00, 2003

REDMOND, Wash.—Terabeam Corp. announced China Unicom has purchased its Free Space
Optics (FSO) system for use in its network in Chongqing, China, operated by
Chongqing Unicom.

“We have been testing wireless technologies for use in our networks and are
pleased with the performance of Terabeam’s system,” said Jian Ming Yu, chief
engineer of Chongqing Unicom. “Terabeam’s FSO systems will enable us to provide
high-bandwidth access to customers more quickly and cost effectively than
traditional fiber solutions.”
The announcement follows Terabeam’s recent FSO deals with China Railcom and Great
Wall Broadband.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=14707

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/