Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City and County of Denver, Colorado/ Pericle Report On 02-55]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:58:54 -0400

August 25, 2003
BY ELECTRONIC FILING
Marlene H. Dortch, Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: WT Docket No. 02-55 - Ex Parte Presentation

Dear Ms. Dortch:

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, George Weimer of Raymond C. Trott Consulting
Engineers and the below-signed counsel to the City and County of Denver, Colorado,
met with Michael Wilhelm, an attorney in the Commission’s Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau.  During our meeting, we discussed issues raised by
Denver’s Ex Parte Filing of June 11, 2003. Specifically, we discussed the
technical issues presented in the Pericle Report attached to that filing.

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission’s Rules, 47 C.F.R.
§1.1206(b)(2), this letter is being provided to you for inclusion in the public
record of the above-referenced proceeding.
Sincerely,

Alan S. Tilles

Counsel to the City and County of Denver, Colorado
cc: Michael Wilhelm, Esquire
 George Weimer

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514782167

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/