Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Final Daily Digest - 08/04/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:45:07 -0400

FCC FILINGS.  News Release  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237317A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237317A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237317A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202)
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237189A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237189A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237189A1.txt> 

Report No: 2618 Released:  08/04/2003.  PETITIONS FOR CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN
RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237305A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237305A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237305A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237269A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237269A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237269A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237270A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237270A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-237270A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/