Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Hard Working Employee looking To Move To The Next Step

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:46:23 -0400

Hard Working Employee Looking To Move To The Next Step-

Talented Engineer looking to move on to the next level in his career. He has
worked for Nextel for some time and is seeking additional responsibilities and
challenges he is unable to find t at Nextel.
His motivation is not financial, but technical. He likes living on the cutting
edge of new technologies. He has all the current Certifications to "Make It
Happen". So if you have a position that may suit his needs I will pass your info
on to him. He is currently located in Texas.

My contact in is [email-masked]

=====================================================================Marcel:   I
was wondering if you have any contacts in the WLAN arena? Cellular or not...does
not matter. If you want to pass along any brief info: * 3 years with Nextel, 2002
Circle of Excellence winner, also nominated in 2003, winner of Engineering &
Operations Spotlight Award * Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco
Wireless LAN Field Engineer Specialist Certification, Certified Wireless Network
Administrator (CWNA), Certified Wireless Administrator (CWA), Certified Wireless
Security Expert (CWSE), Certified Wireless Professional (CWP) * Been to both
Moto's System and Packet Data School * Been to Cisco Wireless LAN Fundamentals
Class, Cisco Aironet Wireless LAN Site Survey Class, AirMagnet Class, Airopeek NX
Class, almost 20 other classes and certifications in telecom, wireless, cellular
and data networking * Approximately 20 years in the IT industy with supervisory
and management experience of up to 15 technical individuals Anyway...and names you
can pass along or give my email to, I would greatly appreciate it. I  need to move
on while the moving is good...know what I mean? Thanks for your time! XXXXXXX