Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/3/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:09:53 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239495A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239495A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239495A1.txt> 

Report No: 2633 Released:  10/03/2003.  PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239543A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239543A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239543A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  EX  PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2 ).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239532A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239532A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239532A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  EX  PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENTS
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239534A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239534A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239534A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
REQUESTS FOR WAIVER OR LIMITED EXTENSION OF THE NUMBER PORTING AND
POOLING REQUIREMENTS OF CMRS PROVIDERS. (DA No.  03-3032). (Dkt No
95-116, 99-200). Comments Due:  10/17/2003. Reply Comments Due:
10/24/2003.  WCB. Contact:  Scott A. Mackoul at (202) 418-7498, email:
Scott [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3032A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3032A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3032A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-64 Released:  10/03/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239390A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239390A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  CELLULAR SID ADMINISTRATION IS NOW BEING
PERFORMED BY PRIVATE INDUSTRY. (DA No.  03-3017).  WTB. Contact:  Denise
Walter at (202) 418-0620, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3017A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3017A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3017A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION
REGION 8 (NEW YORK - METROPOLITIAN AREA) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCE REGION 8 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING AND REGION 8 NPSPAC (800 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING. (DA No.  03-3027).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3027A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3027A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3027A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  AGENDA FOR THE OCTOBER 29 AND 30, 2003 MEETING
OF THE COMMISSION'S WIRELESS E911 COORDINATION INITIATIVE. (DA No.
03-3035).  WTB. Contact:  Janice Wise at (202) 418-8165, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0432. News Media Contact: Lauren
Patrich at (202) 418-7944, emaiil: [email-masked], TTY:
1-888-835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3035A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3035A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3035A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3035A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3035A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3035A2.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
THAT APPLICATIONS FOR UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BANDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR
FILING. (DA No.  03-3023)  Auction no. 48.  WTB. Contact:  FCC Technical
Support Hotline at (202) 414-1250 or Bettye Woodward at (202) 418-1345,
Procedural Issues:  Evan Baranoff or Michael Connelly at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3023A4.txt> 

 DIRECT CONNECT USA, INC.   Reinstated Direct Connect's application and
granted its waiver request. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
09/22/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-3030).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3030A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3030A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3030A1.txt> 

 CENTRAL TEXAS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Granted the request for waiver or,
in the alternative, declaratory filed by Central Texas Communications,
Inc. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  10/01/2003 by ORDER. (DA
No. 03-3011).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3011A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3011A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3011A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED OCTOBER 2, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 188:

 Released:  10/02/2003.  NARROWBAND PCS SPECTRUM AUCTION CLOSES; WINNING
BIDDERS ANNOUNCED. (DA No.  03-3012).  WTB. Contact:  Linda Sanderson at
(717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A8.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A8.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A7.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3012A8.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/