Subject: [NEXTEL-1] R&O, FNPRM - REVIEW OF PART 87, THE AVIATION RADIO SERVICE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:17:42 -0400

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:17:09 -0400
Subject: Daily Digest  - 10/16/2003
Vol. 22 No. 197

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE DATED AND RELEASED TODAY:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

 REVIEW OF PART 87 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES CONCERNING THE AVIATION
RADIO SERVICE.
Amended Part 87 of the Commission's Rules in an effort to accommodate
technological advances, facilitate operational flexibility, and promote
spectral efficiency in the Aviation Radio Service.
Seek further comments in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  01-289).
Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  10/06/2003 by FNPRM. (FCC No. 03-238).  WTB 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-238A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-238A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-238A1.txt>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/