Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless strategist needed for the utilities industry in Atlanta,GA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:38:05 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mark Farbman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wireless strategist needed for the utilities industry in Atlanta,GA

ASAP Staffing, an Inc. 500 company, is looking for a senior wireless
consultant to help our client create a roadmap its wireless strategy.
Candidates must have extensive utilities experience. Specifically, the
consultant needs: 

* vast knowledge of wireless SCADA 

* experience using products from companies such as Metretek 

* GPS experience in the utilities field

The project will last a minimum of six months, but could be extended
indefinitely.  Candidates must currently be based in the United States.  

If you are interested or know someone who is, please call me at (800)
867-4378 x229 or send an e-mail to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  Thanks for your assistance.

Mark Farbman
Director
ASAP Staffing L.L.C.
An Inc. 500 Company
Phone:  (770) 246-1718 x229
Cell:  (770) 363-7870
http://www.asapstaffingllc.com <http://www.asapstaffingllc.com/>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/