Subject: [mobile-ip] looking for an internet draft, need help please

From: "Al-Absi Ayman (AC/EED)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:32:36 +0200

Hello,
I am looking for the below internet draft, but it seems that it is not available !!! 

Simultaneous Bindings for Mobile IPv6 Fast Handoffs

can any one help me please.

thanks 

Ayman

---

From: Soliman Hesham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:32:05 -0400

> can any one help me please.

=> I have no idea why this one expired:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg25322.html

It should still be on the IETF page as it was submitted 3 months
ago. 

Anyway, see:

http://standards.ericsson.net/karim/draft-elmalki-mobileip-bicasting-v6-02.txt

this is an older revision, Karim hasn't put the 03 draft
on the web yet. 

Hesham
***********************************************************************************************************************
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
***********************************************************************************************************************