Subject: [NEXTEL-1] \ Wireless Design Online Newsletter]\

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:36:59 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, October 2, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Frost & Sullivan: Bluetooth Market Comes Into Its Own
2) Wireless Industry Cooperative Launches New Specification for 3G Radio Base
Stations
3) Wavecom Introduces Feature Phones Development Lab

---------------------------------------

1) Frost & Sullivan: Bluetooth Market Comes Into Its Own

Riding a rollercoaster hype curve and struggling to resolve the many technical
challenges presented by such an ambitious vision, Bluetooth has come a long way
from being a simple cable replacement technology unveiled in 1998. Bluetooth has
hit a major milestone in its evolution as the technology enters the maturity stage
of its lifecycle...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55682/793725

2) Wireless Industry Cooperative Launches New Specification for 3G Radio Base
Stations

The Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI), an industry cooperation between Ericsson
AB, Huawei Technologies Co., NEC Corporation, Nortel Networks SA and Siemens AG,
today announced the open publication of the specification for the key internal
interface of radio base stations between the Radio Equipment Control (REC) and the
Radio Equipment (RE)...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55683/793725

3) Wavecom Introduces Feature Phones Development Lab

Wavecom, Inc. has unveiled its Feature Phones Development Lab, a complete wireless
technology solution designed to enable handset manufacturers to develop advanced
multimedia handsets with the shortest possible time-to-market...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55684/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators
2) WISMO Quik Q2400 Series CDMA
3) BCAP0014 Ultracapacitors
4) Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a Chipset

---------------------------------------

1) Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators

Corning's TCXO (Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator) typically consists of
a precision quartz crystal, a temperature compensation network, an oscillator
circuit and a variety of buffer and/or output stages determined by the output
requirement. Downloadable product catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55685/793725

2) WISMO Quik Q2400 Series CDMA

Features:
- Dual band CDMA module (800/1900)
- AMPS, GPSone
- Compliant with FCC and CDG 1,& 2
- More...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55686/793725

3) BCAP0014 Ultracapacitors

With a capacitance of 900 farads at 2.5 volts, and in a cylindrical 50 x 122 mm
package, Maxwell's BCAP0014 ultracapacitor is ideal for automotive subsystems,
medical devices, UPS/backup power, and many other applications requiring a pulse
of energy that cannot be efficiently provided by a battery or power supply alone.
Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55687/793725

4) Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a Chipset

The RFCS5400 2-chip complete chipset enables cost-effective, high-performance and
feature-rich WLAN clients and access points/wireless routers. Composed of the
RF5401 and RF5405, the RFCS5400 chipset is fully IEEE 802.11a compliant and
supports the 5.15-5.35GHz UNII bands up to 54Mbps. Downloadable product datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55688/793725

-------------------------------------
CONSULTING SERVICES 
-------------------------------------

ProSavvy specializes in bringing clients who have projects together with our
network of over 2000 prequalified consultants in every discipline. ProSavvy's
solutions help businesses receive apples-to-apples comparisons, quick responses,
and a no-hassle bidding environment. This service is complimentary and there are
no contact commitments. Let ProSavvy do the work for you and in as little as 24
hours you'll start to receive responses from qualified consulting firms. Visit
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55689/793725 and post your project today!

-------------------------------------
CONTINUING EDUCATION
-------------------------------------

Find the best school to meet your needs. Go for an Associates, Bachelors or
Masters Degree. Find an Online school specializing in your field of interest or
find a Campus school right in your back yard. Answer a few basic questions and we
will find the schools that match your needs and get you information from each.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/55690/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/