Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Another 'Spurious Emission'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:15:22 -0400

Alan,

First, let me say Happy Holidays to you and yours. I was surprised to see you working on
Sukkot, since work is not permitted.
I guess you had to let this one lose...... anyway YES my phone was off at the request of
my host. As I have previously acknowledged I do owe you dinner, and I'm sorry I was unable
to meet with Todd, Rik and yourself. I'm sure we will meet up  very soon and I will be
glad to make good then.

I must agree 02-55 has ripped the community apart. I have repeatedly said "Things are
going to get Ugly" and it has come true. The worse is yet to come........    Before this
is over (years from now) investigations will be revealed,  reputations will be lost,
people will be fired, contracts will be cancelled and a few people will a guest of the
"GrayBar Hotel". 02-55 Will make the Nextwave Scandal look like a walk in the park. The
writing is on the wall.

You speak of respect in your message below, but I must ask how can someone respect a
person who represents an organization that has a documented chequered past and is
responsible for the demise of a thriving industry? I'm not going to drag out my 12 page
list of past wrongs by a certain company, but you get my drift. Sure we can all agree to
disagree but some people get emotional and take it to the next level like you have so many
times. If responding less works for you do it. I have always refused to get emotional
during a discussion and have never lost my cool.

I'm glad you had  a "heart-to-heart" with yourself because high blood pressure is the
"Silent killer" and I'm sure you don't want that. Maybe you were not prepared for this
type of "Heat" but I'm  glad to see you "got a grip" and have recognized your past
emotional outbursts. Maybe it was a good thing we did not have dinner in the middle of Yom
Kippur and Sukkot you might have relapsed. Anyway relax and take it easy....... you were
getting a little pumped in you latest messages (you almost ripped the poor guy and new one
in this message) if you did not notice.

Happy Holidays!

P.S.
I purposely did not address the interference issue because I'm sure you have copies of my
thoughts in triplicate.

[email-masked] wrote:

> <SNIP>
> What bothers me about this proceeding is that this community has ripped
> itself apart over the past couple of years fighting with each other about this
> thing.  What there hasn't been enough of is respect in the realization that this
> is an issue over which reasonable people can disagree, and have chosen
> different routes.  Instead, we treat each other like garbage.  I even include myself
> in that, because I have become angry during the course of this proceeding by
> some that have made unfounded personal attacks on me, and I have responded less
> calmly than I otherwise wish I would have.  I had a little "heart-to-heart"
> with myself recently (that's what our Jewish holiday Yom Kippur is all about),
> and it's something that I won't continue.  Thus, Marcel missed a good
> opportunity to buy me the dinner that he owes me on Thursday night, and join me, Rik
> and Todd, because his cell phone was off.
>

<Snip>

> Alan Tilles

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/