Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wi-Fi Power Levels and Licensing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:15:57 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Joe LaGanga" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Wi-Fi Power Levels and Licensing

I was handed a project by my employer to investigate the licensing and
feasibility of installing Wi-Fi on a tower here in Ohio. Can someone point
my in the direction for the licensing and the power restrictions for "Wi-Fi
Hotspots" and any other pertinent information?  I know that the power levels
will not be very high but I need to understand the restrictions and what the
actual ERP of the "Hotspot" can be. Thanks for the help

 

Joe

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The Private Wireless Forum for RF Communication Professionals
Private Radio & Wireless Industry News, Views, Information & More

What have YOU done today to support, protect, and preserve the
PRIVATE Radio and Wireless community?

IWCE 2004 - March 21-26 - Las Vegas NV Convention Center
For more info, visit http://www.IWCE-MRT.com

Like what you see in the PWF? Do you know of other wireless industry
professionals who might also enjoy the Forum? Why not invite them to
join us by emailing them the following subscription links:

via email: [email-masked]

via the web: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrivateWirelessForum

Thanks for your support!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/