Subject: [NEXTEL-1] YAY!!! It's over, its finally over!!-Posted by FORMER nextel rep

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:24:26 -0400

YAY!!! It's over, its finally over!!
Posted by FORMER nextel rep on 2003-09-29 4:33:06pm

Wow, i didnt think id be half as excited and happy that id be finally done and
over with in terms of working for that god aweful company! I actually stayed there
a whole YEAR! A whole year of my life that was basically dealing with angry rude
customers, the ****** and ******* in the supervisory departments (as well as
other reps)....and its been worth it. Not only did i learn NEVER to work for a
call centre again, i also learned that no matter how well you try to help someone
out (and i, unlike SOOOO many other reps that i knew, DID help the customer no
matter how long it took....no matter if i was on the phone with them for a bloody
hour...i didnt appreciate how people often got screwed up in terms of customer
service for trying to get the "handle time" down), you never get a pat on the back
for it, much less a raise.

So thankyou Nextel....you have taught me so much in terms of humanity
*sarcasm* HAHA to the suckers left behind! :P

http://www.nextelsucks.org/index.php?action=view&id=2778

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/