Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Another 'Spurious Emission

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 03:05:45 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Another 'Spurious Emission

In a message dated 10/11/2003 1:12:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Perhaps if you are trying to reach a compromise, you and the other members 
of the Consensus parties would be willing to meet and discuss possible 
solutions with all of the major affected parties. Having spent $32 million to 
purchase licenses covering 29 million Pops which encompass the right to offer 
digital cellular service, I feel certain that Preferred Communication 
Systems, Inc. 
has earned that right. You and others apparently do not agree. So much for 
compromise. 

Excuse me, but I have never, ever, ever been asked for a meeting on the 
Consensus proposal by anyone and said no, regardless of whether I think that
paying 
money "earned" anybody anything, as my clients take the exact opposite 
position.  That would include several meetings with UTC, several meetings with 
cellular folks, and a number of meetings and telephone calls with Southern.  
Perhaps you might wish to correct your statement.

Alan Tilles

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JYdFFC/XP.FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/