Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TNS Telecoms' WNP Survey Results

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:49:48 -0500

October 30, 2003 09:14 AM US Eastern Timezone

   TNS Telecoms Survey Finds High Percentage Of Wireless Customers Ready
For A Change In Carriers

TNS Telecoms'  WNP Survey Results

Households Likely to Switch by Wireless Provider

                       Price      Discount     Discount
                       ---------------------------------
                        Same      10%         20%
                        
   -----------------------------------------------------

   Nextel               22%      55%          64%
   -----------------------------------------------------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vhSowB/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/