Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Emergency medical teams take up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:38:02 -0500

Emergency medical teams take up
walkie-talkie course
By Azaraimy HH

The Principal Nursing Officer presents a certificate to a participant as the
Executive Director of RNCS (2nd from left) looks on.

A workshop to bring about fast and effective communication through the use of
radio transmission device or walkie-talkie for officers and staff of the RIPAS
hospital emergency room was held yesterday at the Asean-EC Management Centre.

The one-day workshop, organised by Rokiah Nursing Consultants and Services (RNCS)
identified that fast communication using jargon-free words and coded words between
personnel using the walkie-talkie is vital to deal with emergency procedure.

Two technical executives from FasCom of DST Group were brought in to coach how to
make fast communication using Motorola MTX638 radios. There was also a
role-playing between the participants.
Datin Paduka Hajah Rokiah, the Executive Director of the RNCS said that medical
personnel involved in emergency situation must continue to equip themselves with
the latest know-how in dealing with emergency procedure.

She stressed that it is important that medical personnels of the emergency room to
continue to learn new ways and new tools to better deliver emergency services.
Hj Abd Rani Hj Mohd Yussof, the Principal Nursing Officer presented certificates
to the officers and staff of the RIPAS Emergency Room who undertook the workshop.

http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/fri/oct24h19.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/