Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ, Inc. Announces Planned Expansion of Engineering Resources to Texas

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 06:31:12 -0400

EFJ, Inc. Announces Planned Expansion of Engineering Resources to Texas
October 2, 2003 9:32am
PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Oct. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI)
announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiaries, EFJohnson Company and
Transcrypt International, are planning to expand their engineering resources with
the addition of a satellite facility in the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Texas area.
The expansion is a continuation of efforts by EFJ, Inc. to position the company as
a preferred provider of land mobile radio products and solutions to the public
safety and public service markets. The company is continuing with further planning
and site selection and expects to have this facility operational during the first
quarter of 2004.

"Due to our anticipated need to build upon our engineering staff, the decision was
made to establish a satellite facility in the greater Dallas, Texas area,"
commented Michael E. Jalbert, EFJ, Inc. chairman and chief executive officer.
"This area provides one of the highest concentrations of engineering expertise
related to our industry and we are very excited to take advantage of this talent
pool. This satellite facility will be a complement to our strong engineering
groups which will remain located in Waseca, Minnesota and Lincoln, Nebraska."

Celebrating its 80th anniversary in 2003, EFJohnson provides digital Project 25
compliant interoperable wireless communications systems solutions for federal,
state and local agencies involved with homeland security and public safety.
EFJohnson was one of the first developers of wireless communications products to
be fully compliant with federal government interoperability specifications. The
company designs, manufactures and markets conventional and trunked radio systems,
land mobile radio repeaters and mobile and portable radios. For more information,
visit www.efjohnson.com.

Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2003, Transcrypt International is a leader in
secure voice communication solutions for international, commercial and government
customers, delivering more than 2,600 configurations of land mobile radio security
products since 1978. The company designs, manufactures, and markets information
security hardware and software that utilizes sophisticated scrambling and
encryption techniques to protect sensitive voice and data transmissions. For more
information, visit www.transcryptsecure.com.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/