Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: ARNOLD "T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-E-S" GRAY DAVIS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:03:47 -0400

TERMINATE

NEWS ALERT: ARNOLD "T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-E-S" GRAY DAVIS 
-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Californians Oust Davis

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Oct. 7, 2003

Arnold Schwarzenegger ended Democrat Gray Davis' governorship, capturing the
job for himself in the nation's largest state.

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB10655375832275400,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/