Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TRAINING ON FCC ELECTRONIC FILING/LICENSING SYSTEMS TO BE CONDUCTED TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2003, IN WASHINGTON, DC.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:10:15 -0500

FCC Public Notice

October 27, 2003

TRAINING ON FCC ELECTRONIC FILING/LICENSING SYSTEMS TO BE CONDUCTED TUESDAY,
NOVEMBER 18, 2003, IN WASHINGTON, DC.

Training will cover ECFS, EDOCS, ULS, CDBS and IBFS.

The Federal Communications Commission will offer training sessions on several of
the FCC's electronic licensing and/or filing systems at its Washington, DC,
headquarters on Tuesday, November 18, 2003.  The training begins at 9:00 am in the
Commission Meeting Room TW-C305, 445 Twelfth Street, SW.  

This training is designed for those who have experience using the FCC’s electronic
systems and wish to become more proficient.  The primary purpose of this training
is to provide an opportunity for experienced users to:  

-- Gain a better understanding of how to most efficiently use the FCC systems; 
-- Learn how to “work around” common problems; and 
-- Increase understanding of system functions, features and limitations. 

This session is not intended for new users needing an introduction to basic
functions and will not provide hands-on classroom style training.  Likewise, this
session is not intended as a forum to discuss recommended changes or
enhancements.   

The training sessions are scheduled as follows:

-- Check-in: 9:00am - 9:30am
-- Introduction: 9:30am – 9:45am
-- Electronic Comment Filing System (ECFS): 9:45am – 10:45am
-- Electronic Document Management System (EDOCS): 11:00am - noon
-- Universal Licensing System (ULS): 12:45pm – 1:45pm
-- Broadcast Radio & Television Electronic Filing System (CDBS): 2:00pm – 3:00pm
-- International Bureau Filing System (IBFS): 3:15pm – 4:15pm

Pre-registration by electronic mail (or phone) is required.  The FCC will confirm
your registration by return email.  To register, please provide the following to
Drew Eisenhauer (202-513-4534) at [email-masked].  

-- Name, organization, telephone number, email address
-- Sessions you wish to attend
-- Any questions or topics you would like the training to cover
-- Accommodations needed or accessibility concerns

The meeting site is fully accessible to people using wheelchairs or other mobility
aids.  Meeting handouts can be provided in accessible formats; sign language
interpreters, open captioning, and assistive listening devices can be provided on
site. Please allow at least 5 days advance notice for requests for reasonable
accommodations for people with disabilities.  Include a description of the
accommodation you will need including as much detail as you can.  

For those who cannot attend, the sessions will be recorded and made available to
the public within a week or so after the event.  Recordings may be viewed on the
FCC website http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/workshops.html or purchased from CACI
Productions, 341 Victory Drive, Herndon, VA 20170, (03) 834-1470, Ext. 19; Fax
(703) 834-0111.  

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240365A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/