Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN Update Scam-RESOLVED!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:53:05 EDT

Hi...
  I just got an email from Motorola stating that they are refunding my money 
because "assignment of digital items to phones is delayed indefintely." I'm 
going to take that money and go buy a data cable ASAP. Thanks to everyone who 
was supportive and to the few that decided to be hateful, perhaps now you can 
use that time on something more constructive. :-)

SueNY

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:36:38 -0400

Well I'm glad it all worked out!

I'm surprised Moto is sending your money back and not Nextel.......any way who
cares who sends it back as long as you got it.

Let me say to the Nextel or Moto person who pushed the right buttons.......

Thanks Job well done and in less than 24Hrs.

Marcel

[email-masked] wrote:

>  Hi...  I just got an email from Motorola stating that they are refunding my
> money because "assignment of digital items to phones is delayed indefintely."
> I'm going to take that money and go buy a data cable ASAP. Thanks to everyone
> who was supportive and to the few that decided to be hateful, perhaps now you
> can use that time on something more constructive. :-) SueNY

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: "Dylan Bromby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:40:56 -0700

Considering all the time and energy you've expelled trying to *download
ringtones* - I don't think you're in much of a position to suggest time
management strategies to anyone - hateful or otherwise.

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 12:53 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN Update Scam-RESOLVED!

Hi...

  I just got an email from Motorola stating that they are refunding my money
because "assignment of digital items to phones is delayed indefintely." I'm
going to take that money and go buy a data cable ASAP. Thanks to everyone
who was supportive and to the few that decided to be hateful, perhaps now
you can use that time on something more constructive. :-)

SueNY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http:/www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=30510
&media=zone> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1732163/rand=522946057> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.