Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sonim to use Solid data manager technology in PTT offering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:02:43 -0400

Sonim to use Solid data manager technology in PTT offering
October 03 12:54:00, 2003

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.—Push-to-talk company Sonim Technologies Inc. will use
embedded data manager technology from Solid Information Technology Corp., the
companies announced.

“The next generation of IP-based voice applications offer subscribers rich,
personalized features seamlessly integrated with the existing carrier-grade
service offerings,” said Wade Vesey, Sonim’s chief marketing officer. “Solid’s
sophisticated data management platform has made it much simpler and faster for us
to develop best-of-breed push-to-talk solutions for mobile operators.”

Solid’s Autonomic Data Management Platform manages the control data in Sonim’s PTT
offering.
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15330

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:08:18 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> "The next generation of IP-based voice applications offer 
subscribers rich,
> service offerings," said Wade Vesey, Sonim's chief marketing 
officer. "Solid's
> to develop best-of-breed push-to-talk solutions for mobile 
operators."

Why not use the kickass goodies from www.sleepycat.com