Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Valley Sponsors University of Texas Wireless Networking Symposium

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:42:32 -0400

Forget CTIA, PCIA, AMTA, COMDEX and all the other Alphabet Soup Forums, WirelessValley is the "Creme de Creme" of wireless. Rappaport, Muller, Vison, Cole and numerous other "Brains" of wireless will be there. If you  are looking for cutting edge it does not get much sharper than this. Drop you pens and pick up your wireless and dail. I know I'am.....this should be
good!
==================================================================

Wireless Valley Sponsors University of Texas Wireless Networking Symposium

AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Wireless Valley Communications, Inc., a
pioneering developer of innovative software for wireless network design and
management, is pleased to announce that it is a sponsor of the upcoming Wireless
Networking Symposium, to be held on the campus of the University of Texas (UT) at
Austin on October 22 - 24, 2003.  Hosted by the Wireless Networking and
Communications Group (WNCG) at the University of Texas, the symposium will feature
technical presentations and panel sessions involving some of the most recognized
names in the wireless industry.  Leading experts from industry, government, and
academia will share their insights into the future of wireless communications, and
dozens of speakers will present cutting-edge research and spectrum policy trends
from around the world.  "We are very proud to support WNCG and the University of
Texas in this prestigious event," said Roger Skidmore, President of Wireless
Valley.  "The technology and topics discussed at the Wireless Networking Symposium
are guaranteed to impact all of our lives over the next decade.  This is their
first symposium, but it promises to be an annual event that will bring world
leaders in the wireless industry to Austin.  It is a wonderful event for our
high-tech community."
WNCG is a research center within the department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering at The University of Texas at Austin, and focuses on research and
education in six major areas fundamental to all wireless networks.  WNCG is
sponsored by a group of Industrial Affiliate sponsors -- leading wireless,
software, and semiconductor companies who take an active role in their research
program -- as well as by other corporate and government sponsors.  For more
information about WNCG and the upcoming Wireless Networking Symposium, visit
http://www.wncg.org .

Today, hundreds of enterprises, universities, multi-tenant office buildings, and
small businesses worldwide enjoy excellent wireless network coverage for PCS,
Cellular, and IEEE 802.11a/b/g networks with installations planned, performed, and
managed using Wireless Valley's pioneering software products.  To learn more about
Wireless Valley and its time-saving products and solutions, visit
http://www.wirelessvalley.com or call (512) 821-1560.

Wireless Valley Contacts:
Roger Skidmore, President
1-512-821-1560(ph)
1-512-821-1585(fax)
[email-masked]
http://www.wirelessvalley.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/