Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Prudential Forces 12 to Resign After Fund Probe]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:01:35 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Prudential Forces 12 to Resign After Fund Probe

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Oct. 1, 2003

Prudential Securities asked a dozen stockbrokers and managers to resign in
the wake of investigations of market timing of mutual funds.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106501800416501700,00.html

__________________________________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/