Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/29/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:23:54 -0500

Report No: SES-00547 Released:  10/29/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  RE: ACTIONS TAKEN.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719;
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240459A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240459A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00546 Released:  10/29/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719; TTY (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240457A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240457A1.txt> 

Report No: 1646 Released:  10/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240462A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240462A1.txt> 

Report No: 1648 Released:  10/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240487A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240487A1.txt> 

Report No: 1645 Released:  10/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU, SITE-BY-SITE, ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240461A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240461A1.txt> 

Report No: 1650 Released:  10/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240470A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240470A1.txt> 

Report No: 1649 Released:  10/29/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240475A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240475A1.txt> 

 COURT UPHOLDS KEY COMPONENT OF POWELL DIGITAL TRANSITION PLAN.  News
Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH. Contact
Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240448A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240448A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240448A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vhSowB/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/