Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DEN-Band Selective Repeater BR-806

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:31:03 -0400

iDEN-Band Selective Repeater BR-806

http://www.coiler.com.tw/english/pdf/iden.pdf
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:08:28 -0700

Now this > IS < something new.

Warning: The literature says "Meet FCC standard", BUT I could not locate
a FCC cerification for anything under this company name.

FCC approval may be in process or under a private label.
==================================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> 
>                             Name: iden.pdf
>              Part 1.2       Type: Acrobat (application/pdf)
>                         Encoding: base64