Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: another interference case

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:17:38 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "eric995us" <[email-masked]>
Subject: another interference case

I just got involved in another interference case.  

My involvement started when I was called and was told that a person's 
800MHz radio wouldn't work.  

I went to the problem location and found the desired signal had a 
decent signal strength (-77dBm). 

Across the street from the problem location was a 800MHz site.  It 
was transmitting on several frequencies in the 850MHz band and signal 
levels from this site were in the -30dBm range.  As near as I could 
tell the site was not emitting any spurious signals--as evidence of 
this is my spectrum analyzer measuremets and the fact that some 
radios worked OK at the same time that others were failing.  Also, 
the site was not adjacent channel or co-channel with any channels of 
the system being "hurt".

I would like some suggestions as to how to proceed.

Eric

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/