Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IN BRIEF: Mobile operators appeal Nextel interconnection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:28:49 -0400

IN BRIEF: Mobile operators appeal Nextel interconnection
October 14, 2003 5:54pm
BNamericas.com

Three Chilean mobile operators have filed an appeal asking the supreme court to
reject a ruling that they interconnect with trunking operator Nextel Chile, local
daily Estrategia reported.
Last week, the Chilean appeals court turned down a similar request from the three
operators, Entel PCS, Telefonica Movil and Smartcom PCS, and another operator,
which is not participating in the supreme court appeal, BellSouth Chile.

 2003Business News Americas
http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200310143200.1_ded400017aa15e74

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/