Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Senator and Congressmen Visit FCC E-911 Exhibit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:31:17 -0500

http://www.fcc.gov/hdln_photo_103003.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

FCC Home |
Search |
Updates |
E-Filing |
Initiatives |
For Consumers |
Find People

FCC
> Headline Photos

site map

Search:

Help | Advanced

Senator and Congressmen Visit FCC E-911 Exhibit
10/30/03

On Monday, October 30, 2003, during the FCC's two-day forum, the Wireless E911 Coordination Initiative, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (NY), and Representatives John Shimkus (IL-19) and Gene Green (TX-29), attended a special reception and E911 technology demonstration at the FCC.

From left, Congressman Shimkus, Chairman Powell, Senator Clinton, Commissioner Adelstein, Commissioner Copps and Commissioner Martin discuss E911 developments at the reception.

From left, Chairman Powell, Rhode Island E911 Emergency Telephone System Executive Director Raymond LaBelle, and Senator Clinton.

Congressman Shimkus with Chairman Powell.

Congressman Green and Chairman Powell discuss the technology demonstration.

At the demonstration, (from left) Dr. Jack Potter of ComCARE Alliance makes a presentation to Commissioner Copps, Commissioner Martin, Congressman Shimkus, Congressman Green and Commissioner Adelstein and Chairman Powell.

Listening to a presentation are (from left) Congressman Shimkus, Congressman Green, Commisssioner Adelstein and Chairman Powell.

last reviewed/updated on 10/30/03

FCC Home

|

Search

|

Updates

|

E-Filing

|

Initiatives

|

For Consumers

|

Find People

Federal Communications Commission

445 12th Street SW

Washington, DC 20554

More FCC Contact Information...

Phone:

1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)

TTY:

1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322)

Fax:

1-866-418-0232

E-mail:

[email-masked]

- Web Policies & Privacy Statement

- Required Browser Plug-ins

- Customer Service Standards

- Freedom of Information Act