Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The Jack Daniel Company- www.RFSolutions.com

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:28:38 -0400

The Jack Daniel Company- www.RFSolutions.com
http://www.rfsolutions.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

The Jack Daniel Company

welcomes you to:

www.RFSolutions.com (tm)

A proud supporting member of Association of Public-safety Communications Officials (APCO) International

This site has information about implementing and improving Public Safety, Industrial and Private Land Mobile Wireless Communications Systems.

In-Building Coverage Specialists, Two way Radio, SCADA, Wireless Data, Telemetry, SMRS, PMR, etc.

NEW:
Signal Booster Code White Paper

Downloadable .doc versions now included.

TOP 3 Downloads: RF Calculator, Signal Booster Application Notes & Ordinances.

Site Update Index: Last Update : October 19, 2003

RF Calculator : Now with special signal booster section ( Free Program ).

Signal Booster Ordinance and Codes: White paper.

Signal Boosters (BDA), In-Building Coverage Ordinances and related FCC rules.

TX RX Systems - Signal Boosters, combiners, filters, antennas, etc.

RF Distribution over Fiber Optics: Products and application notes.

Futurecom - Channelized Signal Boosters.

BizCom USA - 220 MHz products.

Model 3201 Handheld Field Strength Analyzer.

Product Application Notes, Technical Tips, etc.

The Jack Daniel Co. - profile.

RF Solutions - Products and Services.

Who Sponsors this page.

Links: Public Safety and Products

Leave us a message.

NOTICE: All content of this web site and all pages are protected by copyright!

(c) 2003 Jack Daniel Company