Subject: [mobile-ip] IST EVOLUTE International Workshop

From: Christos Politis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:55:11 +0000

[Our apologies for the multiple copies of this e.mail]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              IST EVOLUTE International Workshop
                        Univeristy of Surrey, UK
                        Guildford, Nov. 10, 2003
   http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<< CALL FOR PARTICIPATION >>>>>

The International Workshop on Beyond 3G Evolution of Systems and
Services is an event within the framework of the
IST-2001-32449 EVOLUTE project, which is partly funded by the EU. The
EVOLUTE Workshop, will take place on November 10th,
2003 in Guildford, UK. The Workshop will be hosted by the University of
Surrey.

The EVOLUTE Workshop will be structured along four tracks:

     Mobility Management for All-IP Network Infrastructures
     AAA and Multimedia Services for Next Generation Networks
     Business Models and Scenarios
     Testbeds and prototypes

For more and detailed information on this Workshop,
please visit the website at:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/

Thank you for your time in advance and welcome to Guildford!

Sincerely,

Organising Committee of IST EVOLUTE International Workshop
CCSR, University of Surrey, UK
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/