Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/09/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:10:50 -0400

Report No: 2635 Released:  10/09/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239777A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239777A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239777A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/09/2003.  DEMONSTRATIONS OF THE NEW WTB SUPPORT CENTER
WEBSITE TO BE CONDUCTED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2003, IN WASHINGTON, DC.
(DA No.  03-3150)  Demonstration Will Cover the New Support Center
Website and Submission of Electronic Requests for Passwords and Requests
for Help with Online Filing.  WTB. Contact:  Drew Eisenhauer at (202)
513-4534, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3150A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3150A1.txt> 

 AMFM RADIO LICENSES,  LLC.   Issued Erratum correcting a Notice of
Apparent Liability for Forfeiture, FCC-03-233, released October 2, 2003.
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau by ERRATUM.  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239760A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239760A1.txt> 

 CRAIG WIRELESS HONOLULU, INC.   Granted Craig Wireless Honolulu Inc. a
temporary waiver of Section 11.11(a) of the Commission's Rules for the
wireless cable television system in Oahu, HI. Action by:  Chief,
Spectrum Management Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  10/07/2003
by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3060).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3060A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3060A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3060A1.txt> 

 YOUNGSVILLE TELEVISION CORPORATION A/K/A YOUNGSVILLE TV CORPORATION.
Denied the Request of Youngsville Television Corporation a/k/a
Youngsville TV Corp. to extend the temporary, 12-month waiver of Section
11.11(a) of the Commission's Rules previously granted for the cable
television system in Broken Straw Township, PA. Action by:  Chief,
Spectrum Enforcement Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  10/07/2003
by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3059).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3059A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3059A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3059A1.txt> 

 IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 304 OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996,
COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY OF NAVIGATION DEVICES.   Amended rules in this
proceeding.  Seek comment on whether standards and procedures should be
adopted for the approval of new connectors or content protection
technologies to be used with unidirectional digital cable televisions
and products. (Dkt No.  97-80, 00-67). Action by:  the Commission.
Comments Due:  01/14/2004. Reply Comments Due:  02/13/2004. Adopted:
09/10/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-225).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A6.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED OCTOBER 8, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 192:

 FCC ISSUES UPDATED CONSUMER ADVISORY ON FCC DO-NOT-CALL RULES.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239625A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239625A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239625A1.txt> 

 FCC LOGS IN 2,379 DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY COMPLAINTS SINCE OCTOBER 1.
News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511,
email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239608A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239608A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239608A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/