Subject: [NEXTEL-1] I-Sector wins $5 million Army BPA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 20:09:23 -0400

I-Sector wins $5 million Army BPA
Source: Newsbytes
Publication date: 2003-10-03

A subsidiary of I-Sector Corp., Houston, has won a blanket purchase agreement
worth up to $5 million to sell wireless networking gear to the Army, the company
announced this week.

Under the agreement, I-Sector subsidiary InterNetwork Experts Inc., Dallas, will
supply wireless communication equipment from Cisco Systems Inc., Santa Clara,
Calif., to the Army’s Network Enterprise Technology Command, or Netcom.

The company will also provide engineering, implementation and support services.
With 146 employees, I-Sector is a holding company for information technology
companies. In addition to InterNetwork Experts, I-Sector also owns solution
provider Valerent Inc., Houston, and call center software provider Stratasoft
Inc., also based in Houston. The company reported combined revenue of $42 million
in 20002, according to the company’s year-end filing with the Securities and
Exchange Commission.
The Army Information Technology, E-Commerce and Commercial
Contracting Center West is the contracting activity

Reported By Washington Technology,
http://www.washingtontechnology.com

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/