Subject: [NEXTEL-1]

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:54:56 -0400

From Alltel in North Carolina:

       We would now like to see how interested you are in the following
products and services. For each one, simply click the one answer that
indicates your level of interest.

 

1. A "Family to Family" wireless feature that allows family members to use
their mobile-to-mobile minutes to make calls between their wireless phones
and between their home number and wireless phones.

 Very Interested 

 Somewhat Interested 

 Slightly Interested 

 Not Interested 

 

2. A "Free to Roam" feature that lets you add an additional 100 nationwide
minutes to any Local Calling Plan. These 100 minutes can be used anywhere in
the U.S., not just in your local coverage area.

 Very Interested 

 Somewhat Interested 

 Slightly Interested 

 Not Interested 

 

3. A "walkie-talkie" wireless service that enables you to connect to the
people you talk to most without making a cell phone call. 

 Very Interested 

 Somewhat Interested 

 Slightly Interested 

 Not Interested