Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:02:27 -0500

EFJ, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call

Chairman/CEO Michael Jalbert to Discuss
Third Quarter Results and Future Plans

LINCOLN, Neb. and WASHINGTON, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc.  (OTC
Bulletin Board: EFJI) today announced that it has scheduled an investor conference
call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Monday, November 10, 2003, to discuss
its financial results for the third quarter FY2003 and outlook for the future.

The call will be available to the public via 800-915-4836.  Participants are urged
to call the 800 number at least five minutes prior to the start time.  Replays of
the call will be available from 12:00 noon EST on Monday, November 10 to 12:00
noon Tuesday, November 11.  The replay number is 800-428-6051, and the reservation
number is 311240.  The call also will be accessible via webcast at
http://www.vcall.com by clicking EFJI under "Today's VCalls."  Investors are
advised to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register,
download and install any necessary audio software.  The call will be archived for
90 days.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-27-2003/0002044869&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/