Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:33:56 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Oct. 28, 2003

The Federal Reserve left its key federal-funds rate unchanged at 1%, a
45-year low, and said interest rates could stay low for a "considerable
period" despite the recent rapid economic growth.

For more information, see:

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB10673575589905500,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vhSowB/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/