Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/21/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:41:48 -0400

Released:  10/21/2003.  ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA OF
CONSUMER ADVISORY COMMITTEE. (DA No.  03-3309).  CGB. Contact:  Scott
Marshall at (202) 418-2809, TTY: (202) 418-0179, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3309A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3309A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3309A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS; PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
PHASE II WAIVERS AND COMPLIANCE PLANS OF CINGULAR WIRELESS, NEXTEL, AND
VERIZON WIRELESS, ET AL.   Denied petitions for reconsideration of
orders approving waivers and compliance schedules for wireless Enhanced
911 (E911) Phase II. (Dkt No.  94-102). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  10/15/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-247).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-247A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-247A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-247A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED OCTOBER 20, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 199:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/