Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The Princeton Club- Untethering Society: Business Connections in the Wireless Sector.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:07:13 -0400

Join us next week, on October 16, 2003, at The Princeton Club in New York City for
an exclusive Wireless Event, Untethering Society: Business Connections in the
Wireless Sector. For complete details, please go to
http://www.twst.com/conferences/wireless/agenda.html. We are offering a special,
last minute discount for those interested in attending this event. However, this
deal is not featured on our website, it is exclusively available to recipients of
this email who call us at (212) 952-7454 or toll-free at (866) 589-0538 or email
[email-masked] by Friday October 10, 2003. Unique assessments of the industry
offered by Rob Buxton & Greg Dannacher of CIBC, Kenneth Leon of Standard & Poor's
Equity Research, Matthew Growney of Motorola Ventures, Mark Lowenstein of Mobile
Ecosystems, Lawrence Gasman of Communications Industry Researchers, Cliff Raskind
of Strategy Analytics, and many more. Hear from:IBM, Intel, Motorola Ventures,
Sprint, Alvarion, Bluesocket, NextWave Telecom, Airspan Networks, PalmSource,
Fujitsu PC, CIBC World Markets, Nomadix, Blueprint Ventures, Standard & Poor's
Equity Research, Flarion, Airvana, Sonim Technologies, PointShot Wireless, PCTEL,
and many more. Special Presentations from:Ron Reich, Director of Strategic
Investments at Intel, &Dr. Mike Marcus, Deputy Chief, FCC. Sponsored by:WiMAX
Forum, vFinance, VertMarkets, Institutional Investor, Mobile Village, Canadian
Wireless Telecommunications Association, IGI Group, BusinessWire, commNOW, The
Register, Mobile IN. Contact The Wall Street Transcript:Grace Larrain at (212)
952-7454 or [email-masked] and mention this email. For one flat fee, you can
listen, learn and network with some of the best and brightest stars in the
wireless industry. Plus, if you choose to, you can meet with the speakers
individually. This can all be yours if you call us today, don't delay!