Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Build Plan

From: "Warren Bloss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:02:01 -0000

SO, What does the build plan look like for Nextel next year?

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:11:50 -0000

Nextel has indicated that their Capex will drop to approx $1.8B for 04.  The company is maintaining its guidance for full year capital expenditures in 2003 of $1.8 billion or less, which suggests a ramp-up in spending in the fourth quarter (rolling out the old 6:1 format and new coverage sites). This ramp-up will continue into 04. NXTL said that it will be building more coverage cell sites in 04.

> SO, What does the build plan look like for Nextel next year?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Don Root <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:58:24 -0800

> SO, What does the build plan look like for Nextel next year?

At least 33 sites in Southern California (so far)...