Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WOW, NEXTEL is bad...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:22:17 -0400

WOW, NEXTEL is bad...
Posted by skippy on 2003-10-02 9:38:25am

Well My story is somewhat short but, I was suckered into Nextel because they
offered Free Incomming Calls and so I got my Nextel Phone in Feb of 2003. I
discontinued my service Last month, Sept 2003 because of Droped Calls in Colorado.
I loved them at first but after 3 months, I got at least 50+ Dropped calls a day
and people would not be able to sometimes get to me becuase you would get a
message that says, "Trying to Locate the Nexel User" and then sometimes it would
work or it would just beep and do nothing. That was a large majority of the calls.
I actually figured I was better off without a phone because it got bad enough I
could never really make a call or recieve a call at that point. My friend shortly
after this quit her job at the Nextel store. I have been lied to out the mouth, in
all the lies of things they where going to refund me for, I have lost over 250.00
in things they promised me. Getting calls to a lot of the Nextel Managers do not
exist, even with case Numbers, first and last names, I have even been called
"crazy" by Nextel. Lied out the Mouth and was called at like 6 in the afternoon
and was bitch out by nextel, how they do not care about me, they do not care is
the service works, they said as long as I signed my contract, that I have to pay
them no matter what, even if I had no phone and it was whatever they wanted to
charge me, I am only 18. That is my story about Nextel, my first Cell phone, now I
have Verizon and I am so happy...

-Matt-
UoC Student, Computer Science Major, Russian Minor

http://www.nextelsucks.org/index.php?action=view&id=2789

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/