Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:10:17 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, October 23, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Anritsu Intros O/E Calibration Module
2) Wavecom's CDMA Modules Selected by Telular for Wireless Local Loop Applications 
3) Moto Claims Technology Will Double Smart Wireless Devices Market

---------------------------------------

1) Anritsu Intros O/E Calibration Module

Anritsu Company introduces the MN4765A optical to electrical (O/E) calibration
module that transforms its Lightning 37200C/37300C vector network analyzers (VNAs)
into lightwave component analyzers with capability comparable to competitive
systems costing three times as much. The MN4765A/Lightning configuration can
provide highly accurate and stable optoelectronic measurements of domain-transfer
devices...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/news/article.asp?docid=%7b7e51afb2-780e-4583-8670-b4577d0be179%7d

2) Wavecom's CDMA Modules Selected by Telular for Wireless Local Loop Applications 

Wavecom Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Wavecom SA
(Nasdaq:WVCM)(Euronext:AVM)(ISIN:FR0000073066), announced today that Telular
Corporation (Nasdaq:WRLS) will use Wavecom's wireless technology in its line of
fixed cellular equipment. Telular is implementing the WISMO Quik(TM) CDMA Q2300 &
Q2400 integrated wireless modules from Wavecom in its Phonecell(R) SX4D Desktop
Phone and Phonecell SX4e terminal...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/news/article.asp?docid=%7b11d32209-21be-42c5-9ac4-cee7fde0446e%7d

3) Moto Claims Technology Will Double Smart Wireless Devices Market

Motorola Inc.'s Semiconductor Products Sector (SPS) today announced new CMOS
technology, dubbed Mobile Extreme Convergence (MXC) architecture, which it claims
could double the market for smart wireless devices....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/news/article.asp?docid=%7be8e77351-f405-466f-9e0d-e3a52a4f2998%7d

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Ansoft Designer
2) Custom Thin Film Products
3) INMARSAT C- and L- Band Converters

---------------------------------------

1) Ansoft Designer

Ansoft Designer is the only integrated software package with a combination of
electromagnetic solvers for quasi-static, planar, and (with HFSS) 3D problem
solving capabilities that are fully integrated with system- and circuit-level
design via solver-on-demand. Downloadable SV software and product brochure
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/Content/ProductShowcase/product.asp?DocID={E11282F0-6F3E-11D6-A789-00D0B7694F32}

2) Custom Thin Film Products

American Technical Ceramics Corp. brings a new standard of responsiveness and
quality to thin film technology products. Custom metalization and patterned
substrates are offered to address a broad spectrum of deposition and hybrid
circuit fabrication requirements...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/Content/ProductShowcase/product.asp?DocID={15CFB18F-4AF6-11D6-A789-00D0B7694F32}

3) INMARSAT C- and L- Band Converters

Features:
- External 5 MHz reference 
- Low intermodulation distortion
- Low phase noise
- Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/productshowcase/product.asp?DocID={AFBFD00C-D1F3-433E-BB32-8522133D5240}

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/