Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS! Part2

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:31:32 -0000

--- In [email-masked], SueBlueNY@a... wrote:
 Well it's been over 48 hours...called the idiots at iDEN update and 
guess 
what? It's going to be ANOTHER two days! Their pitiful excuse is that 
their 
server caught a virus and went down all day yesterday. What *$*@ $%^&* 
jerks these 
people are!!
I am beside myself with anger. This is complete bullshit. NEVER EVER 
ORDER 
ANYTHING FROM IDENUPDATE.COM!!!

Sue

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:12:30 -0000

Sounds like you need oDEN Update from www.enyo.net

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->