Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TECH ALERT: Motorola to Spin Off Chip Unit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:17:19 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TECH ALERT: Motorola to Spin Off Chip Unit
To: [email-masked]

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Monday, Oct. 6, 2003

MOTOROLA ANNOUNCED PLANS to spin off its semiconductor operations into a
separately traded company as it increases its focus on communications.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB10654400453072400,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/