Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Semotus Announces Streaming Data and the Addition of Reuters News to All Financial Data Products

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 05:24:03 -0400

Semotus Announces Streaming Data and the Addition of Reuters News to All Financial
Data Products
October 3, 2003 9:07am

SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 3, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- Semotus Solutions (AMEX:DLK), a
leading provider of software for mobile enterprise applications, today announced
the launch of new versions of its Global Market Pro product line that include
streaming wireless data. Semotus has also signed an agreement with Reuters for
wireless distribution of the Reuters News wires. Semotus is launching enhanced
features, including Reuter's News in all its wireless financial products on
October 5th. The latest versions of Semotus' products also all include enhanced
charting capabilities, new portfolio templates, and improved user interfaces.

The Reuters News component of Semotus' wireless financial products allows for push
alerts, customized pre-set queries and quick searches on codes, symbols or
keywords. Semotus' real-time wireless products are designed for the financial
professional and are fully customizable, allowing users to create portfolios for
their own financial instruments, get quick quotes, pull charts, track Indices and
get market alerts. Users can get news and data on treasuries, currencies, bonds,
futures, equities and any other instrument in the Reuters Markets 3000 data set.

With three major news sources, Reuters, Dow Jones and Market News International,
Semotus offers the most comprehensive content available for wireless financial
data to the professional user. Users have around the clock access using wireless
devices as the market changes.

"Semotus is excited to offer our users advanced streaming technology and instant
access to Reuters' latest global headlines," stated Pamela LaPine, Semotus
Executive Vice President and President of Financial Services. "Additionally, our
co-selling partnership with Reuters creates significant marketing synergy.
Semotus' wireless services are a natural complement to the Reuters desktop
products. Our two sales forces offer combined expertise that gives the customer a
complete solution."
About Semotus Solutions

Founded in 1993, Semotus Solutions (AMEX:DLK) is a premier provider of software
for the mobile enterprise connecting employees to critical business systems,
information and processes. With a Fortune 1000 installed base and more than 600
corporate customers including Lockheed Martin, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coca-Cola,
Hewlett Packard, Nextel Communications, JP Morgan-Chase, and The United Nations,
Semotus Solutions' software provides mobility, convenience, efficiency and
profitability in the areas of workforce automation, finance, healthcare, and
m-commerce. Semotus Solutions is proud to be included in the Deloitte & Touche
2002 "Technology Fast 500" list of companies. www.semotus.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to
the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of
1995. Words such as "intends," "believes," and similar expressions reflecting
something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking
statements, but are not the exclusive means of identifying such statements. These
forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including
the timely development and market acceptance of products and technologies, the
ability to secure additional sources of finance, the ability to reduce operating
expenses, and other factors described in the Company's filings with the Securities
and Exchange Commission. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ
materially from any forward-looking statement due to such risks and uncertainties.
The Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update any forward-looking
statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the
date of this release.

CONTACT:  Semotus Solutions
Media Contact
Stephanie Janard, Marketing Manager
(303) 708-1159
[email-masked]

Investor Relations Contact
Tali Durant, Corporate Counsel
(408) 358-7100
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/