Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ITA Wireless Summit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:53:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  ITA Wireless Summit

Sitting in the second row right now, listening to a panel discussing the private
wireless business...folks, if you didn't come to the Summit, you really, really
missed something.  i've been to many shows and meetings, and by far, the quality
of the panels and discussions on the display floor (and the bar) have been by far
the highest quality I have experienced in years.  Seriously - plan to come next
year.  This is a meeting to find time for!

And, before the RCR writers get to the Internet first (they aren't using aircards
like Rik's WiFi Verizon stuff), Michael Powell said that the 800 MHz matter is of
the highest priority for the Commission, and he wants closure in the near term
future.  

And ask Laura Smith about her finding out Chairman Powell doesn't like milk...she
used an analogy of milk choices (white, chocolate, strawberry, even soy) to
spectrum choices when introducing Chairman Powell.  His first comment was that he
didn't even *like* milk...I wanted to ask him if he liked broccoli, unlike his
boss's dad (GB41st)...Hopefully the dairy farmer's association won't hear about
this...I could see the new milk ads now, a cow kicking over a milk carton onto a
Verizon phone and mooing out, "can yooooooou hear me now?"

Todd Ellis
2nd row

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/