Subject: [NEXTEL-1] State Homeland Security Grant Program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:34:55 -0400

State Homeland Security Grant Program
Fiscal Year 2003 Funding Allocations
April 7, 2003

•Interoperable P25 Compliance Requirement:
–All new or upgraded radio systems and new radio equipment shouldbe compatible
with a suite of standards called ANSI/TIA/EIA-102 Phase I (Project 25).These
standards allow for backward compatibility with existing digital and analog
systems and provide for interoperability in future systems. The FCC has chosen the
Project 25 suite of standards for voice and low-moderate speed data
interoperability in the new nationwide 700 MHZ frequency band and the Integrated
Wireless Network (IWN) of the U.S. Justice and Treasury Departments has chosen the
Project 25 suiteof standards for their new radio equipment. All radios purchased
under this grant should be APCO 25 compliant

http://www.utahcomm.com/hs_funding_2003.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/