Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel-Horrible Customer Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:27:53 -0400

Horrible Customer Service
Posted by CY on 2003-09-29 7:38:47am

Let me say that I have had a two year long relationship with NEXTEL that was
completely horrible. I originally signed up in response to an offer of sky miles
with Delta. I had trouble from the time I originally placed the order until this
very day. One problem after another. This company truly doesnt care about the
customer. I would never recommend anyone purchase a phone or cellular service with
NEXTEL. I am going to put a link to this web site in my email signature. They are
going to get all the free (negative) advertising from me that I can give. I am
glad this site exists. By the way, if anyone from NEXTEL wants to fix my problem,
the account number is 651923414.

http://www.nextelsucks.org/index.php?action=view&id=2774
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/