Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Looking for iDEN J2ME Contractors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:50:45 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: BizAutomate <[email-masked]>
Subject: Looking for iDEN J2ME Contractors

California firm has been engaged to automate a key section of a very
large industry. We seek developers that have recent experience
developing J2ME applications on the iDEN platform. Familiarity with the
Motorola i88s or i58sr, the Symbol PSM20i, and the Nextel network is
very much preferred.

We have work that can start right away. Your successful completion of
initial assignments would lead to larger, more significant projects in
the near future.

Telecommuting is an option. If you are available and meet the
requirements, please send a summary of recent, relevant accomplishments.

[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/