Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NTRA launches Nextel wireless site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:28:24 -0400

Posted: 10/21/2003 4:10:00 PM ET
NTRA launches Nextel wireless site

The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will offer statistics and information
on the Nextel Online wireless Web Internet service.

That site will include racing news articles, Equibase information such as entries,
scratches, results, carryovers, and leading horsemen, a how-to section on
wagering, television schedules, polls, and Breeders’ Cup handicapping information.

The information will be on the Nextel Wireless sports page under the heading horse
racing.
"One of our most important goals in establishing a partnership with Nextel was to
bring Thoroughbred racing news and information to racing fans and industry members
through wireless services," said Chip Campbell, the NTRA senior vice president of
television and sponsorship. "Nextel responded quickly and the interface with our
information providers has been seamless. The decision to give our site ‘Top Deck’
placement is further evidence of Nextel’s commitment to our sport."

Nextel is the official wireless telecommunications company of the NTRA and
Breeders’ Cup. Nextel sponsors the Breeders’ Cup Distaff (G1), and next year, it
will sponsor the division throughout the year.

http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/todaysnews/newsview.asp?recno=39102&subsec=1

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/