Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Scammed by iDEN Update Part 4

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:35:20 -0000

--- In [email-masked], SueBlueNY@a... wrote:
Hi...
  An update for those who might be interested. It's now been SIX days 
and 
they still have not had the digital items I paid for assigned to my 
phone. I'll 
spare you the long list of excuses (i.e. LIES) I've been given as to 
why. They 
still refuse to give me a refund so I'm screwed. Please do not EVER 
order 
anything from idenupdate.com. They'll happily take your money and 
never give you 
what you paid for. They are a horrible, dishonest company.

SueNY

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Ed Mick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guy, I sympathize, but really....

It's ring tones, not a new pacemaker.

Chill.

Ed

> what you paid for. They are a horrible, dishonest

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
http://shopping.yahoo.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->