Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Antenna Selection for Any Wi-Fi Deployment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:19:02 -0400

[Image][Image]

 [Image][Image]        Complimentary [Image] Antennas! Be among

                       the first 50 people to sign-up and attend
 Choosing the proper   this event and receive your choice of a
 antennas for a        complimentary MAXRAD WISP24009PTNF
 wireless LAN is       directional panel antenna, MCO24005PT
 crucial to the        ceiling mount omnidirectional antenna, or a
 overall performance   WMIGB24PT72 tape mount omnidirectional
 of the network. In    antenna with a matching desktop base, for
 fact, from the        use in an initial site survey.
 initial design and
 site survey phases
 of a wireless                            [Image]
 deployment, a
 wireless technician
 MUST understand how   For the last 25 years, [Image] has been a
 to select the         leading designer and manufacturer of
 appropriate antennas  wireless communications antennas. Its line
 to address RF         of 2.4 and 5 GHz antennas for broadband
 propagation hurdles   wireless access and wireless in-building
 unique to every       network applications is one of the most
 environment.          extensive in the industry. Each antenna
       [Image]         model has been optimized to provide optimal
 The webcast,          coverage for specific applications,
 entitled Proper       including the Enterprise,
 Antenna Selection     manufacturing/distribution, campus
 for Any Wi-Fi         networking, WLAN bridging and wireless
 Deployment, is        Internet.
 presented by MAXRAD
 and Value Added       TerraWave Solutions is a value added
 Distributor           distributor specializing in complete 2.4
 TerraWave Solutions.  and 5 GHz Wi-Fi solutions. Focusing on
 This informative      specialty wireless LAN products for custom
 seminar will          applications, TerraWave integrates
 encompass an          components based on the unique requirements
 overview of the       of every reseller client. TerraWave's
 MAXRAD XtremeWaveTM,  engineers also provide high-caliber tech
 Michelangelo and      support, consulting, training, integration,
 WISPerformanceTM      staging and set-up. For more information,
 lines of Wi-Fi        visit www.terrawave.com or call
 antennas and how      210-375-8482.
 they offer reliable
 solutions for the
 most common Wi-Fi
 applications. The
 material will also
 cover:

    * A Basic
      understanding
      of WLAN
      coverage
      requirements
    * Using the site
      survey to
      select the
      right antenna
    * Wi-Fi
      technology,
      equipment and
      accessories
      required
    * MAXRAD 2.4 and
      5 GHz antenna
      product
      selection and
      how each
      applies to the
      most common
      WLAN
      applications

 [Image][Image]

[Image][Image]