Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Project Manager, Professional Services, Enterprise Software Search]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:05:10 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mercedes Chatfield Taylor <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Project Manager, Professional Services, Enterprise Software Search

iCOM Consultants, Inc., is pleased to announce a recently retained
search for a Project Manager for a leading provider of analytic
solutions that
help companies effectively use the Internet to build long-term,
multi-channel customer relationships. This is a Fremont, CA, soon to be
Santa Clara, CA
based Company. Clients include Lands End, Macy's, and many other "brand
name" referenceable companies.

Project Manager - Professional Services Group, North America
Experience and skill requirements

The ideal candidate should possess a sound technical background along
with business experience. Current experience working for an Enterprise
software
company is required.  Additional requirements are:

· Technical degree  (MBA/Management postgraduate degree is a plus).
· 5-10 years of project management experience.
· Strong background managing software focused consulting projects.
· Proficiency at leading a multi-practice team.
· Possession of strong communication skills, both verbal and written.

Reporting relationships

Reports to Sr. Director, North American Client Services.

------------

COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Compensation is extremely competitive and includes base and an equity
proponent.

In addition to compensation, there will be the opportunity to take a
leadership role in the rapid growth of a very exciting player in the
enterprise software
arena.

* * * * *
For more information about iCOM Consultants, Inc., a retained executive
search firm specializing in marketing, sales, professional services, "C"
level &
business development search for emerging technology companies please
visit our web site at: http://www.icomconsultants.com/

For more information on this opportunity, or to refer candidates, please
contact Mercedes Chatfield-Taylor in complete confidence,  via
[email-masked].

No recruiters / agencies please.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/