Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NTIA Names TOP Grant Winners

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 23:37:29 -0400

NTIA Names TOP Grant Winners
Oct 06, 2003

The U.S. Department of Commerce's National Telecommunications and Information
Administration (NTIA) has announced almost $14 million in Technology Opportunities
Program (TOP) grants to 28 non-profit organizations, including state, local, and
tribal governments, in 22 states.

TOP received 569 applications for funds during this grant round. Among the
grantees this year are the Bay Area Video Coalition (California), Technology for
All (Texas), the New York Public Library, Milwaukee Public Schools (Wisconsin) and
the New England Foundation for the Arts.

The grants, matched by $14.8 million in contributions from the private sector and
state and local organizations, demonstrate how information technology can address
public concerns over areas such as economic development, housing, public safety,
health, and e-government.
http://search.pbimedia.com/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=View&VdkVgwKey=%2E%2E%2Fdocuments%2Farchive%2Fct%2Fct10060302%2Ehtml&DocOffset=1&Collection=archive&&ViewTemplate=new_tweb_view_ct.hts

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/