Subject: [NEXTEL-1] sub-dealer

From: "Ryan Finnesey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:11:23 -0400

Can anyone recommend a Nextel Master Dealer we can become a sub-dealer
of and offer Nextel Blackberries in the US and Canada?

Ryan

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:53:56 -0700

--On Monday, October 20, 2003 9:11 PM -0400 Ryan Finnesey 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Can anyone recommend a Nextel Master Dealer we can become a sub-dealer of
> and offer Nextel Blackberries in the US and Canada?

American Wireless aka Brix Communications.

Evan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/