Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Industry Leaders Map Out Bright Future For Interactive Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:11:05 -0400

Industry Leaders Map Out Bright Future For Interactive
Services

When Interactive TV services work, they work spectacularly. That was one of the
main messages to come out of the IBC show this year.  While some services have
failed to capture the public's imagination, the ones that have are seeing
particularly strong numbers.
For more on this intriguing development, visit the Broadband Channel of Telecom
Web at http://www.telecomweb.com/broadband/feature.htm.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/