Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 10/22/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:42:33 -0400

--

 FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU'S INVESTIGATIONS AND HEARINGS DIVISION ANNOUNCES
PROMOTIONS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Suzanne Tetreault at
(202) 418-7450.  EB. Contact Suzanne Tetreault at (202) 418-7450.
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240206A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240206A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240206A1.txt> 

 FCC PROPOSES TO FINE FOUR LICENSEES TOTAL OF $40,000 FOR JOINTLY
VIOLATING RF RADIATION LIMITS.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Suzanne Tetreault at (202) 418-7450, email: [email-masked]
EB. Contact Suzanne Tetreault at (202) 418-7450 or Kathy Harvey at (202)
418-7514, TTY:  1 (888) 835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240190A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240190A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240190A1.txt> 

Report No: 1640 Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240205A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240205A1.txt> 

Report No: 1639 Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240202A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240202A1.txt> 

Report No: 1639A Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240203A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240203A1.txt> 

Report No: 1639B Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240204A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240204A1.txt> 

Report No: 1641 Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240194A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240194A1.txt> 

Report No: 1644 Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240215A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240215A1.txt> 

Report No: 1643 Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240216A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240216A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/22/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU CONFIRMS
CERTAIN 220 MHZ PHASE 1 LICENSES CANCELLED AS A RESULT OF SPECTRUM
AUDIT. (DA No.  03-3310).  WTB. Contact:  Denise Walter at (202)
418-0620, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3310A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3310A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3310A1.txt> 

 AT&T CORPORATION.   Denied the complaints regarding unauthorized change
of subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Acting Deputy

 APPLICATIONS OF PANAMSAT LICENSEE CORP. FOR AUTHORITY TO CONSTRUCT,
LAUNCH & OPERATE A HYBRID SATELLITE.   Dismissed by Letter the Further
Amendment of PanAmSat as incomplete. Action by:  Chief, Satellite
Division, International Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 03-3313).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3313A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3313A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3313A1.txt> 

 THOMAS K. KURIAN, RF DATA, INC., SPECTRUM WIRELESS, INC., ET AL.
Denied the petition for informal request for initiation of license
revocation proceeding, filed by the "Coalition for Accuracy in
Licensing" (Petitioners), a group of unnamed petitioners. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  10/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-3307).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3307A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3307A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3307A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED OCTOBER 21, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 200:

 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA, BISMARCK,
NORTH DAKOTA.   Denied the Application for Review filed by the
Information Technology Department of the State of North Dakota (North
Dakota). (Dkt No.  96-45, 97-21). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
10/08/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-240).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-240A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-240A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-240A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-240A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-240A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-240A2.txt> 

---

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/