Subject: [NEXTEL-1] State of Nebraska and City of Lincoln Honor Transcrypt International on 25th Anniversary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 05:21:11 -0400

State of Nebraska and City of Lincoln Honor Transcrypt International on 25th
Anniversary
Tuesday September 16, 10:00 am ET

LINCOLN, Neb., Sept. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board:
EFJI - News) announced today that both the State of Nebraska and the City of
Lincoln, Nebraska have declared the week of September 15, 2003 to be Transcrypt
International Week. The company is being recognized for its 25- year history of
commitment to the manufacture and sale of quality communications security
products, their commitment to supporting the local community and their continuing
contribution to both city and state economic growth.
Transcrypt is a global leader in
providing, vital, secure voice
communication solutions to
governments, commercial entities,
and law enforcement agencies
serving more than 10,000
communication systems in over 120
countries worldwide. Transcrypt's
first product offerings were in analog
voice privacy technology and the
company firmly established itself as
the world leader. The company's
radio interoperability business is
focused on providing solutions that
meet the inter-agency
communications and range
extension needs of first responder
state/local law enforcement,
firefighters, and emergency personnel.

In addition, Transcrypt International was recently awarded the Nebraska Business
Around the World certificate for its success in competing for business at an
international level. Nebraska Governor Mike Johanns presented the certificate to
Transcrypt representatives in a ceremony on August 28th.

"EFJ, Inc. is proud of our history of providing industry-leading land mobile radio
and voice encryption technology to public safety communications agencies in the
United States and around the world," said Michael E. Jalbert, EFJ, Inc. chairman
and chief executive officer. "The honors that have been extended to Transcrypt
International highlight the vital role they play in the State of Nebraska, in
homeland security, and in secure communications throughout the world."

EFJ, Inc. is the holding company of industry-leading wireless telecommunications
equipment and solutions businesses. EFJ, Inc. is home to the EFJohnson Company,
one of the first developers of Project 25 mobile communications products compliant
with federal government interoperability standards, and Transcrypt International,
a leader in secure voice communication solutions. 2003 marks the 80th anniversary
of EFJohnson and the 25th anniversary of Transcrypt International. EFJ, Inc. has a
team in place with experience in telecommunications and government sales.
EFJohnson and Transcrypt International are wholly owned subsidiaries of EFJ, Inc.
For more information, visit www.efji.com.

Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2003, Transcrypt International is a leader in
secure voice communication solutions for international, commercial and government
customers, delivering more than 2,600 configurations of land mobile radio security
products since 1978. The company designs, manufactures, and markets information
security hardware and software that utilizes sophisticated scrambling and
encryption techniques to protect sensitive voice and data transmissions. For more
information, visit www.transcryptsecure.com.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/