Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Nextel reduces Re-banding offer to $700M

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:52:29 -0400

All:

After a few private emails between myself, Alan Tilles and Malcolm Spicer Senior
Wireless Market Editor PBI Media  All agree  that there was a miscommunication in
the article published in Oct .22 edition Wireless Data Now regarding Nextel's
TOTAL contribution amount  proposed. It HAS NOT been reduced to $700M, It is
$850M, $700M public safety $150M for Private Wireless. Wireless Data Now will be
publishing a correction.

Marcel
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG