Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flarion Will be at The University of Texas at Austin Tommorrow.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:28:21 -0400

“Wireless Startups: The Promised Future”

Thursday, October 23, 2003, 11:15 am

LBJ Auditorium

The University of Texas at Austin

Panelists: David Altounian, Founder and Chairman, Motion Computing,
Austin, TX; Eric Broockman, President, Alereon Inc., Austin, TX; Rajiv
Larioa, Founder and CTO, Flarion Technologies, Bedminster, NJ;
Guanghan Xu, Co-Founder, Executive Vice President, and CTO, Navini,
Richardson, TX

Moderator: James Lansford, CTO, Mobilian Corporation, Hillsboro, OR

www.utexas.edu

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/