Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/17/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:12:00 -0400

FCC OPENS 70, 80, AND 90 GHZ SPECTRUM BANDS FOR DEPLOYMENT OF BROADBAND
"MILLIMETER WAVE" TECHNOLOGIES.   The FCC adopted service rules for the
commercial use of spectrum in the 71-76 GHz, 81-86 GHz, and 92-95 GHz
bands to promote the development of an additional competitive broadband
platform.  News Release. Adopted:  10/16/2003. News Media Contact:
Chelsea Fallon at (202) 418-7991  WTB. Contact Jennifer Burton at  (202)
418-0680
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239368A5.txt> 

 FCC ADOPTS THIRD GENERATION ("3G") RULES MAKING 90 MHZ OF SPECTRUM
AVAILABLE FOR BROADBAND AND ADVANCED WIRELESS SERVICES.   The FCC
adopted a Report and Order to advance its efforts to provide new and
existing wireless operators with additional spectrum resources and
issued rules that will enable wireless providers to offer an array of
innovative products and services.  News Release. Adopted:  10/16/2003.
News Media Contact: Chelsea Fallon at (202) 418-7991  WTB. Contact Eli
Johnson at (202) 418-1395
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240030A5.txt> 
 						* * * * *

 FCC CHAIRMAN POWELL APPOINTS CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR TO THE 2007 WORLD
RADIOCOMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE ADVISORY COMMITTEE.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Tom Sullivan at 202-418-0411  IB. Contact Roderick Porter
at 202-418-0423 or Alex Roytblat at 418-7501
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240069A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240069A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240069A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240085A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240085A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240085A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/17/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240075A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240075A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240075A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/