Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Last thing about ITA Summit...

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:12:31 -0400

One last tidbit from the Wireless Summit.  Around a table and drinks (diet
and regular Cokes), a few of us from this list were trying to tell another
person who has been in this business a long time about the whole concept of
Yahoo Groups and why it was so useful.  

We got around to the subject of why some folks might not want to post their
real names.  This person asked us to provide some pseudonyms of folks on the
list to see what they were like.  And this individual deemed one as having
the coolest pseudonym they had ever heard - none other than SparkieRF.
Congrats I guess to sparkie, lol.

Todd Ellis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/