Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Toronto Airport WLAN Designed For Security And Growth

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:45:39 -0400

New Toronto Airport WLAN Designed For Security And Growth

The new Terminal 1 at Toronto Pearson International Airport features a
256-access-point WLAN designed from the ground up for security and the
capacity to accommodate future, high-bandwidth applications.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,86134,00.html?nlid=PM

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/