Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: NYSE Reveals Pay Packages of Top Executives

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:00:59 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: NYSE Reveals Pay Packages of Top Executives

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Oct. 10, 2003

THE NYSE SAID its co-presidents each have accumulated retirement payments
worth about $22 million. Interim chairman Reed said changes will be made to
the Big Board's retirement plan beginning next year.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106579482941796100,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/