Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/24/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:45:32 -0400

Report No: IHF-00045 Released:  10/24/2003.  INTERNATIONAL HIGH FREQUENCY  Re:
Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  Tom Polzin at (202) 18-2148, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240323A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240323A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240239A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240239A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240239A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P.
Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240241A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240241A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240241A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/