Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Conference call- Bubbling, Mumbling Barry West On The "Scam Plan" @ 35:37 Mins

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:04:32 -0400

Bubbling Barry West On The "Scam Plan" @ 35:37 Mins

Geezee ..........Why do the let him talk? He always mumbles!

Bubbling,  Mumbling Barry West is Mumbling something that sounds like if the 1.9
Ghz spectrum (as requested) is not in the "Scam Plan" deal then their is no
Financing because the spectrum is part of their "Growth" strategy.

Barry does not sound too interested in particpaing in the 900 mhz auction.
I may be wrong......
Can someone else listen and translate his mumbling please.

http://web.servicebureau.net/conf/meta?i=1112407209&c=2343&m=was&u=/w_ccbn.xsl&date_ticker=10_16_2003_NXTL

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: mission_critical_communications <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:05:34 -0000

I can't figure out what he said, but your account sounds acurate.
What is his job again? Is he a fill in? He sounds confused.

--- In [email-masked], Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> http://web.servicebureau.net/conf/meta?
i=1112407209&c=2343&m=was&u=/w_ccbn.xsl&date_ticker=10_16_2003_NXTL