Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Im a Rep for nextel sales

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:33:12 -0400

Im a Rep for nextel sales
Posted by NEXTEL6 REP on 2003-09-25 7:42:16pm

The hidden answer to all the slow, tardy, pc related order and customer care
issues is the accounting system that we use. We have to struggle, using 3
different programs (CSM, TOES, and NDI) while we're talking and trying to
resolve or answer and questions, plus , going back and forth threw notepad
and such to keep your order info correct. ITS TOES THAT IS THE PROBLEM, its
Telemarketing Order Entry System, and its for Orders, NDI is for Rate plan
changes, NOL services and back up, it never works.... you go in, load it , it
crashes, CSM, its lagged to*@$#!. All and all people, dont get mad at the reps,
get mad at the people that are giving us these $%^&*@ accounting systems
REP from NEXTEL 6

http://www.nextelsucks.org/index.php?action=view&id=2715

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/