Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:43:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Filters for Mobile IPv4 Bindings (NOMADv4)
	Author(s)	: N. Fikouras, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-05.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2003-10-22
	
Filters for Mobile IPv4 bindings enables mobile nodes to associate 
one or more Filters with mobility bindings during registration. 
Flows that match a Filter will be processed as defined by the 
Filter. In this manner, it is possible for a mobile node to 
distribute flows or packets of a flow among its available points of 
attachment, or to request that such flows are dropped before 
reaching the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.