Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ring tone

From: "Jordan Ham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:26:59 -0000

i bought 3 on that nextel.com or whatever but how do i get them on to 
my phone...i have an i90

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Sue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:16:19 -0500

Follow the directions that were provided to you. If you don't have internet
access activated on your phone you either have to get it ($3.50 a month) or
download them with a data cable. Why didn't you read the directions on the
site? It clearly tells you how to do it. Next to the item on your account
summary is a big button that says "DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS".

Sue

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:15:40 -0000

Why pay $2 for each ring tone?!

Over 4,000 at www.enyo.net for one low price!

:)