Subject: [NEXTEL-1] COMPLIMENTARY Subscription Offer To TELEPHONY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:01:17 -0400

[Image]                [Image]                                                           [Image]
                                We would like to offer you a COMPLIMENTARYsubscription
                                to TELEPHONY magazine — intelligence for the broadband
                                economy.

                                TELEPHONY is the leading publication for all
                                communications service providers: new and incumbent,
                                wireline and wireless. We deliver insightful and
                                thoughtful coverage of the news, technologies and
                                business strategies driving the industry. You'll find
                                in our pages a powerful news analysis package and a
                                timely frequency that provides industry knowledge and
                                analysis found nowhere else.

                                The Power of Industry Knowledge

                                News - TELEPHONY'S NEWS PAGES present our in-depth
[Image]                         analysis of the events most pertinent to the
                                communications business. We don't just report the news,
                                we put it in context and interpret what the
                                consequences will be for all sectors of the industry.

                                Features - TELEPHONY'S FEATURE ARTICLES give readers a
                                behind-the-scenes look at the people, companies and
                                events making headlines. In-depth profiles provide
                                insight into the strategic motivations and
                                personalities of the industry's most prominent figures,
                                while investigative articles thoroughly examine the
                                major issues shedding light on how they develop and why
                                they matter.

                                Technology - TELEPHONY'S UNPARALLELLED TECHNOLOGY
                                coverage offers readers the communication industry's
                                most comprehensive view.
                                Opinion - TELEPHONY'S OPINION ARTICLES deliver
                                insightful and thought-provoking commentary on the many
                                issues and challenges facing the service provider
                                industry. Each week our veteran editorial staff takes a
                                look at the pros and cons of such topics as regulation,
                                technology and business practices.
                                Act now to receive your COMPLIMENTARYsubscription to
                                TELEPHONY!