Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 10/01/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:34:43 -0400

FCC AND SBC COMMUNICATIONS ENTER INTO $1.35 MILLION CONSENT DECREE
CONCERNING LONG DISTANCE REQUIREMENTS.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Suzanne Tetreault at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact David Janas at
(202) 418-2913
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239415A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239415A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239415A1.txt> 

Report No: 1621 Released:  10/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239430A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239430A1.txt> 

Report No: 1623 Released:  10/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239451A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239451A1.txt> 

Report No: 1620 Released:  10/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239429A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239429A1.txt> 

Report No: 1622 Released:  10/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239450A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239450A1.txt> 

Report No: 1625 Released:  10/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239339A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239339A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-03-51-F Released:  10/01/2003.  REGIONAL NARROWBAND PCS
SPECTRUM AUCTION CLOSES. (DA No.  03-3006)  Auction No. 51 Closes.  WTB.
Contact:  Christopher Shields at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3006A6.txt> 

Report No: 1624 Released:  10/01/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239427A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239427A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/01/2003.  REGION 42 (VIRGINIA) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES REGION 42 800 MHZ (NPSPAC) REGIONAL PLANNING
MEETING. (DA No.  03-3013). (Dkt No 91-300).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3013A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3013A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3013A1.txt> 

 TALK AMERICA.   Denied the complaint regarding unauthorized change of
subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Acting Deputy
Chief, Policy Division, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau. Adopted:
09/29/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2998).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2998A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2998A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2998A1.txt> 

 FCC ISSUES CONSUMER ADVISORY ON FCC DO-NOT-CALL RULES.  News Release.
News Media Contact: June Taylor at (202) 418-1400  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239392A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239392A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239392A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239392A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239392A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239392A2.txt> 

 Released:  09/30/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239409A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239409A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239409A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/30/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239410A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239410A1.pdf>

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239410A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/