Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Valley Announces New Training Events to Be Offered in December, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:25:30 -0500

Wireless Valley Announces New Training Events to Be Offered in December, 2003

AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- New "Principles and Practice of In-Building
Wireless Engineering" training course events were announced today by Wireless
Valley Communications, Inc., as part of the company's Indoor Networks(R) training
program.  The events are scheduled for December, 2003, and will be held in several
major U.S. cities.

Each course provides an intensive full day of technical training in the emerging
field of wireless network engineering in and around buildings.  The courses are
designed for engineers, technicians, and system integrators tasked with all
aspects of in-building wireless communications network design, deployment, and
maintenance, including WLAN and cellular/PCS applications.  A new one-day
"Wireless Fundamentals for Wireless LANs" course has been announced, which assumes
no prior knowledge of wireless technology.  The "Fundamentals" course is
appropriate for IT personnel exploring the possibilities of wireless local area
networks, for non-technical attendees who seek a basic familiarity with wireless
technology, and for engineers new to the wireless arena.

Another new course, "Indoor Cellular and PCS Engineering", is now offered as an
advanced one-day class.  The "Cellular and PCS" course focuses on topics of
interest to RF engineers designing in-building networks for TDMA, GSM, CDMA,
cdma2000, UMTS and/or W-CDMA.  The advanced course employs more mathematics and
teaches more physics than the basic course, covers technical topics beyond the
scope of the basic course, and works through practical methodologies in more
depth, while still remaining accessible to a broad audience of engineers.

The individual one-day classes are designed to be taken together, and are offered
on consecutive days.  Training events are being held on the following dates:  Dec.
1 & 2, 2003, in San Jose, CA (before WiFi Planet); Dec. 8 & 9, 2003 in Phoenix,
AZ; Dec. 15 & 16, 2003, in San Diego, CA; and Feb. 19 & 20, 2004, in Austin, TX.

Wireless Valley offers popular in-depth technical training classes to the wireless
community, and provides industry-standard software products that help engineers to
plan, implement, and manage wireless networks in and around buildings.  To learn
more about Wireless Valley and its time-saving products and solutions, visit
http://www.wirelessvalley.com or call (512) 821-1560.
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-23-2003/0002043062&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/