Subject: [NEXTEL-1] VoIP vs. The Telcos (Link from Jim Baller)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:30:21 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Neil J. Lehto" <[email-masked]>
Subject: VoIP vs. The Telcos (Link from Jim Baller)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A3024-2003Oct22?language=printer
Contact Information: 

Neil J. Lehto
Attorney and Counselor at Law
4035 Iverness Lane
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
248 851-4276 (phone & fax)
586 764-8705 (cell phone)
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/