Subject: [NEXTEL-1] live from 395

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:48:22 -0400

Todd has gotten us to 395. 

The Carolina Caddie is cruisn'.

Rik and Todd, live on 395

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:30:04 -0400

Just got off the wireless with the "Carolina Caddie Crew".  They report "Wheels
Down" in Arlington, Va. en-route to D.C. all well.

Marcel-