Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tariff monitoring data reports

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:33:12 -0400

Anyone who likes quoting tariff statistics may be interested in these
documents
below.
Greg UK

The European Commission has published the following Tariff Monitoring
Reports.
Research by Teligen.
Statistical data as of December 2002. 

Report on telecoms tariffs data 
http://europa.eu.int/information_society/topics/telecoms/regulatory/studies
/documents/tariff_report_2002_12.pdf

Residential basket report 
http://europa.eu.int/information_society/topics/telecoms/regulatory/studies
/documents/residential_basket_report.pdf

Business basket report 
http://europa.eu.int/information_society/topics/telecoms/regulatory/studies
/documents/business_basket_report%20.pdf

Mobile basket report
http://europa.eu.int/information_society/topics/telecoms/regulatory/studies
/documents/mobile_basket_report_2002_12.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JYdFFC/XP.FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/