Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/07/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:47:05 -0400

Released:  10/07/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239621A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239621A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239621A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/07/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239623A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239623A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239623A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/07/2003.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.

Contact:  Reference Information Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239612A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239612A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/07/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
THAT AN APPLICATION FOR UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BANDS IS ACCEPTED FOR
FILING. (DA No.  03-3101)  Auction No. 48.  WTB. Contact:  Technical
Support Hotline:  (202) 414-1250 or Bettye Woodward at (202) 418-1345;
Evan Baranoff or Michael Connelly at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3101A4.txt> 

 IRIDIUM CONSTELLATION LLC AND IRIDIUM US LP.   Modified the licenses of
Iridium Constellation, LLC and Iridium, US LP (collectively "Iridium")
and authorized Iridium to operate satellites in the "Big LEO"
mobile-satellite service (MSS) system in the 1620.10-1621.35 MHz
frequency band (Globalstar Chann. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division,
International Bureau. Adopted:  10/07/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2906).
IB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2906A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2906A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2906A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL ON 9TH CIRCUIT CABLE MODEM
DECISION.  STMT. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239558A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239558A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239558A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/06/2003.  AUCTION OF MULTICHANNEL VIDEO DISTRIBUTION AND
DATA SERVICE LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 14, 2004. (DA No.  03-3033)
Auction No. 53 Pre-Auction Seminar.  WTB. Contact:  Barbara Sibert at
(717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3033A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3033A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3033A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/06/2003.  CINGULAR WIRELESS AND NEXTWAVE SEEK FCC CONSENT
FOR THE FULL AND PARTIAL ASSIGNMENT OF THIRTY-FOUR BROADBAND PERSONAL
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES LICENSES. (DA No.  03-3031).  WTB. Contact:
Erin McGrath at (202) 418-7240 or Rita Cookmeyer at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3031A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3031A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3031A1.txt> 

 PROMOTING EFFICIENT USE OF SPECTRUM THROUGH ELIMINATION OF BARRIERS TO
THE DEVELOPMENT OF SECONDARY MARKETS.   Removed unnecessary regulatory
barriers to the development of secondary markets in spectrum usage
rights.  By Report and Order and Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
(Dkt No.  00-230). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due:
12/05/2003. Reply Comments Due:  01/05/2003. Adopted:  05/16/2003 by
R&O. (FCC No. 03-113).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-113A5.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/