Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/27/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:24:42 -0500

Released:  10/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTTIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240353A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240353A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240353A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/27/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240354A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240354A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240354A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/27/2003.  REGION 2 (ALASKA) 700 MHZ BAND PUBLIC SAFETY
REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT MEETING. (DA No.  03-3406).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3406A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3406A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3406A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/27/2003.  REGION 49 (CENTRAL TEXAS) REGIONAL PLANNING
COMMITTEES FOR PUBLIC SAFETY 700 MHZ BAND AND PUBLIC SAFETY 800 MHZ
BAND(NPSPAC) ANNOUNCE REGIONAL PLANNING MEETINGS. (DA No.  03-3407).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3407A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3407A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3407A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/