Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SMR/ IDEN Bi-Directional Amplifier 1 Watt MR-BSMR60-X1W

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:38:05 -0400

SMR/ IDEN Bi-Directional Amplifier 1 Watt MR-BSMR60-X1W
http://www.socintech.ru/equipment/mars2/SMR_BDA_MR-BSMR60-X1W_NEW.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:41:42 -0700

Seen this one before but most people haven't.

Warning: No FCC approval for this product in FCC database.

Has anyone noticed the cellular-centric all over the world define the 
806-821 and 851-866 MHz band as the 'Nextel' or 'iDEN' band ?

One foreign company questioned my 800 MHz equipment order because I
referred to this band as "land Mobile - SMR'. They insisted it had to be
called the Nextel band.

=========================================

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:42:45 -0400

Yes I have noticed that. Also have you noticed manufactures have extended the
range of these devices to 870 Mhz just as Motorola has done with all the iDEN
units?

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JYdFFC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->