Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU’S INVESTIGATIONS AND HEARINGS DIVISION ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:48:38 -0400

FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU’S INVESTIGATIONS AND HEARINGS
DIVISION ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS

 Washington, D.C. --- William H. Davenport has been named Deputy Division Chief
and Hillary S. De Nigro, Trent B. Harkrader, and Dana E. Leavitt have been named
Assistant Division Chiefs in the FCC Enforcement Bureau’s Investigations and
Hearings Division.

 Mr. Davenport has previously served as an Assistant Division Chief in the
Investigations and Hearings Division and, prior to that, as Legal Advisor to the
Chief of the Enforcement Bureau.  Before joining the Commission, Mr. Davenport was
an associate at the firm of Preston Gates Ellis & Rouvelas Meeds LLP in
Washington, D.C.  Mr. Davenport received a B.A. from Northwestern University and a
J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania

.

 Ms. De Nigro has previously served as an attorney in the Investigations and
Hearings Division.  Before joining the Commission, Ms. De Nigro practiced
commercial litigation in the D.C. offices of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, LLP,
and, prior to that, was engaged in commercial litigation and energy regulatory
hearings for Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  Ms. De Nigro received a B.A. from
Emory University and a J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center.

 Mr. Harkrader previously served as an attorney in the Investigations and Hearings
Division.  Before joining the Commission, Mr. Harkrader was an Associate
Independent Counsel in the Office of Independent Counsel Donald C. Smaltz.  Mr.
Harkrader received a B.A. from Duke University and a J.D. from the Southern
Methodist University School of Law.

 Ms. Leavitt has previously served as an attorney in the Investigations and
Hearings Division.  Before joining the Commission, Ms. Leavitt was an attorney for
Omnipoint Communications (now T-Mobile) and, prior to earning her law degree, held
various sales and marketing positions at AT&T.  Ms. Leavitt received a B.A. from
Lehigh University and a J.D. from Pace University School of Law.

--FCC--

Announcement by the FCC Enforcement Bureau, News Media contact Suzanne Tetreault
at 202-418-7450.
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240206A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/