Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/16/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:47:08 -0400

Released:  10/16/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202)
418-1864 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239946A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239946A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239946A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/16/2003.  FCC ANNOUNCES THE NEXT MEETING OF THE NORTH AMERICAN
NUMBERING COUNCIL. (DA No.  03-3214). (Dkt No 92-237)  The next meeting of the
North American Numbering Council (NANC) will be held on Wednesday, November 5,
2003, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.  WCB. Contact:  Deborah Blue at (202)
418-1466 or [email-masked], fax: (202) 418-2345,   TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3214A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3214A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3214A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/16/2003.  REGION 30 (NEW YORK-ALBANY) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES FIRST MEETING. (DA No.  03-3261).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3261A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3261A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3261A1.txt> 

 REVIEW OF PART 87 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES CONCERNING THE AVIATION RADIO
SERVICE.   Amended Part 87 of the Commission's Rules in an effort to accommodate
technological advances, facilitate operational flexibility, and promote spectral
efficiency in the Aviation Radio Service.  Seek further comments in this
proceeding. (Dkt No.  01-289). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  10/06/2003 by
FNPRM. (FCC No. 03-238).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-238A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-238A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-238A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU EXTENDS FREEZE ON HIGH
POWER USE OF 460-470 MHZ BAND OFFSET CHANNELS AND SEEKS COMMENT ON AMERICAN
HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION'S PROPOSAL FOR MIGRATION OF MEDICAL TELEMETRY EQUIPMENT TO
WIRELESS MEDICAL TELEMETRY SERVICE. (DA No.  03-3178). Comments Due:  10/30/2003.
Reply Comments Due:  11/10/2003.  WTB. Contact:  John Kuzma at (202) 418-7479,
TTY: (202) 418-7233, or email:  [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3178A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3178A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3178A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/