Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Attention Assignment, Business and Technology Editors:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 05:18:36 -0400

Attention Assignment, Business and Technology Editors:
Media Advisory/Interview Opportunity - TELUS Mobility enhances Mike service

TORONTO, Oct. 15 /CNW/ - Tomorrow, Thursday, October 16, TELUS Mobility will
announce significant enhancements to its exclusive Mike network. Mike is a
powerful business tool combining digital phone, Direct Connect walkie-talkie,
paging and wireless data services.
TELUS Mobility will be hosting events in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.
Live satellite feed and teleconferencing available.
Who

Toronto
-  George Cope, President and CEO, TELUS Mobility
-  Wade Oosterman, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing,
TELUS Mobility
-  Rey Moré, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Motorola Inc.  iDEN
Subscriber Group

Calgary
-  David Miles, Vice President, Engineering Operations

Vancouver
-  Neil Cusati, Vice President, British Columbia

When

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Media registration and refreshments:
12:00 - 12:30 pm EST/10:00 - 10:30 am MST/9:00 - 9:30 am PST
Press conference:
12:30 - 1:30 pm EST/10:30 - 11:30 am MST / 9:30 - 10:30 am PST
Where

Toronto: Design Exchange, Trading Floor, 234 Bay Street
Calgary: TELUS Convention Centre, MacLeod A, 120 - 9th Avenue S.E.
Vancouver: The PanPacific Hotel, Crystal Pavilion A, 300 999 Canada Place

Satellite Feed/Teleconference Information

For media who are unable to attend the event, a live feed will be available at
12:30 pm (EST) through Toronto TOC as Telus Broadcast, as well as via satellite
and teleconference.
Satellite feed:
Anik E2, C-Band, audio sub carriers 6.2 and 6.8
Downlink frequency: 3740 Vertical
Contact: Yannick R. Meloche, (514) 968-5657

Teleconference: 1-888-458-1598 from Canada and the US. Q&A participant pass code:
97158 followed by the number sign.
http://www.newswire.ca/releases/October2003/15/c1213.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/