Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Can you hear me right? Nextel is suing Verizon Wireless- "Our bet is on this frivolous suit getting thrown out"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 01:42:27 -0400

Can you hear me right?

Nextel is suing Verizon Wireless- "Our bet is on this frivolous suit getting
thrown out"
Nextel bases suit on apparent misinterpretation of Verizon Wireless ad.
By Jim Duffy

Network World, 10/01/03

Nextel is suing Verizon Wireless,
claiming that its push-to-talk (PTT) advertising
campaign is deceptive. Nextel, which had been
unique in the wireless industry with its Direct
Connect PTT service, is alleging that its new
competitor is claiming in its ads to have the best
PTT service.

Verizon Wireless entered the PTT market in August. But is
Nextel's charge distorted? Verizon Wireless' ads claim the best, most
reliable network, not service. Apparently, when it comes to advertising,
Nextel can't hear it now. Our bet is on this frivolous suit getting thrown
out

http://www.nwfusion.com/edge/columnists/2003/0929edgecol1.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/