Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wi-Fi Power Levels and Licensing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:30:28 -0400

http://www.fcc.gov/
 FCC <http://www.fcc.gov/oet/info/rules/>  rules (47CFR). 

FCC Rules Applicable to ISM-SS Radios

<http://www.fcc.gov/oet/info/rules/part15/part15-mar99.pdf>

FCC 15.107
Conducted Emissions including AC Line

FCC 15.109
Unintentional radiation from ITE

FCC 15.205
Restricted bands of operation

FCC 15.207
Conducted emissions from intentional radiators

FCC 15.209
Radiated emission limits, general requirements

FCC 15.247
ISM Band Communication Equipment

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/