Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:26:52 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Silicon Laboratories Introduces 100% CMOS Satellite Radio Tuner
2) Pulse~LINK Unveils First UWB Wireless LAN Prototype Solver on Demand
3) Ansoft Releases Ansoft Designer v1.1 with HFSS

---------------------------------------

1) Silicon Laboratories Introduces 100% CMOS Satellite Radio Tuner

Silicon Laboratories has announced the Si2210 IC, the industry's first CMOS
satellite radio tuner. The Si2210 leverages Silicon Laboratories' proven radio
frequency (RF) technology to provide the best performing and most integrated
Satellite Digital Audio Radio Services (SDARS) tuner on the market...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59093/793725

2) Pulse~LINK Unveils First UWB Wireless LAN Prototype

Pulse~LINK Inc. conducted a public demonstration of an Ultra Wideband (UWB)
wireless transceiver prototype this week, showing an unprecedented 125 Megabit
data rate transmission at 20 meters compliant with FCC power and spectrum
regulations...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59094/793725

3) Ansoft Releases Ansoft Designer v1.1 with HFSS Solver on Demand

Ansoft Corporation recently announced the release of Ansoft Designer v1.1,
software for the design of high-frequency electronic components, circuits and
systems. The new version features a Solver on Demand link between Ansoft Designer
and Ansoft's HFSS, the industry-standard 3D electromagnetic (EM) design tool...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59095/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Nardalert XT RF Personal Monitors
2) BlueBird CDMA 1x Modems 
3) Scorpion Vector Network Measurement System
4) Cellular Terminal Conformance Services

---------------------------------------

1) Nardalert XT RF Personal Monitors

Nardalert XTs were designed to satisfy the needs of all who use RF personal
monitors. The patented sensor design detects the electric field over an extremely
broad frequency band regardless of signal format or polarization. Downloadable
product datasheet and technical note available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59096/793725

2) BlueBird CDMA 1x Modems 

The BlueBird-CDMA is a fully integrated wireless modem, which means you can use it
out-of-the-box to add CDMA & 1xRTT functionality to your application. You optimize
the use of your resources and reduce the time-to-market because we have built in
the functionality and benefits that applications require. Downloadable product
datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59097/793725

3) Scorpion Vector Network Measurement System

The newest member of the Scorpion Vector Network Measurement System (VNMS) family,
the MS462xD adds 4-port balanced/differential measurement features to the already
versatile measurement portfolio. In comparison, the pioneering MS462xB provides
similar performance and functionality for 2-port and 3-port applications.
Downloadable product brochure and application notes available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59098/793725

4) Cellular Terminal Conformance Services

Radio Frequency Investigation, Inc. (RFI) offers a comprehensive range of
development and conformance services for cellular mobiles, chipsets and
accessories. The technologies supported include GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GPRS,
Bluetooth and 3G...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59099/793725

------------------------------------------------------
COMPLIMENTARY RCR WIRELESS NEWS SUBSCRIPTION
------------------------------------------------------

For over 20 years RCR Wireless News has been a timely, authoritative,
indispensable source of news for the wireless community. Every week, RCR delivers
news of technology, new products, mergers, regulatory action, financial news...
and much more.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59100/793725

-------------------------------------
CONTINUING EDUCATION
-------------------------------------

Find the best school to meet your needs. Go for an Associates, Bachelors or
Masters Degree. Find an Online school specializing in your field of interest or
find a Campus school right in your back yard. Answer a few basic questions and we
will find the schools that match your needs and get you information from each.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59101/793725

-------------------------------------
INDUSTRY EVENTS
-------------------------------------

WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
IIR Telecommunications and Technology conferences focus on wireless solutions,
including profitability and next-generation strategies, indoor coverage and
capacity, prepaid services, WLANs and WiFi technologies, and more. We encourage
you to visit IIR Telecoms and technology's web site for a complete listing of
upcoming events!
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59102/793725

2003 IEEE GAAS IC SYMPOSIUM
Join us for the 25th Anniversary of the GaAs IC Symposium in sunny San Diego, CA,
this November 9-12, 2003. This event covers the latest developments in compound
semiconductor materials, devices and circuits as well as trends in commercial
applications and government R&D. See link for on-line registration and related
information.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/59103/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vhSowB/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/