Subject: [mobile-ip] IST EVOLUTE INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP

From: Christos Politis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:19:33 +0100

[Sorry for multiple copies of this Call for Participation]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              IST EVOLUTE International Workshop
                        Univeristy of Surrey, UK
                        Guildford, Nov 10, 2003
   http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<< CALL FOR PARTICIPATION >>>>

The International Workshop on Beyond 3G Evolution of Systems and
Services is an event within the framework of the IST-2001-32449 EVOLUTE
project, which is partly funded by the EU. The EVOLUTE Workshop, will
take place on November 10th, 2003 in Guildford, UK. The Workshop will be
hosted by the University of Surrey.

The EVOLUTE Workshop is structured along four tracks:

     Mobility Management for All-IP Network Infrastructures
     AAA and Multimedia Services for Next Generation Networks
     Business Models and Scenarios
     Testbeds and prototypes

For more and detailed information on this Workshop,
please visit the website at:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/

Thank you for your time in advance and welcome to Guildford!

Sincerely,

Organising Committee of IST EVOLUTE International Workshop
CCSR, University of Surrey, UK
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/