Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/08/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:31:51 -0400

FCC FINES 28 RADIO STATIONS FOR PUBLIC FILE VIOLATIONS.   New Action
Taken As Part of License Renewal Process for DC, Maryland, Virginia, and
West Virginia.  News Release. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo at
(202) 418-2358  MB. Contact Peter Doyle or Michael Wagner at (202)
418-2700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239705A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239705A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239705A1.txt> 

Report No: 2634 Released:  10/08/2003.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
BUREAU REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239649A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239649A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239649A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/08/2003.  AT&T AND VERIZON FILE PETITIONS FOR
RECONSIDERATION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS RELAY SERVICE REQUIREMENTS FROM
THE SECOND IMPROVED TRS ORDER & NPRM, FCC 03-112. (DA No.  03-3109).
(Dkt No 98-67, 03-123). Comments Due:  10/20/2003. Reply Comments Due:
10/30/2003.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3109A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3109A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3109A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/08/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239679A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239679A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239679A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/08/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239680A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239680A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239680A1.txt> 

Report No: 1627 Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239686A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239686A1.txt> 

Report No: 1629 Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239674A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239674A1.txt> 

Report No: 1626 Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239684A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239684A1.txt> 

Report No: 1626A Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239685A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239685A1.txt> 

Report No: 1628 Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239673A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239673A1.txt> 

Report No: 1631 Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239358A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239358A1.txt> 

Report No: 1630 Released:  10/08/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239687A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239687A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF  FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL ON 10TH CIRCUIT COURT OF
APPEALS LIFTING STAY OF  DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY.  STMT. News Media
Contact: David Fiske (202) 418-0513; or Richard Diamond (202) 418-0506
OCH <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239676A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239676A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239676A1.txt> 

 FCC RELEASES STAFF REPORT ON BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS IN OECD
COUNTRIES.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick (202)
418-0654  OPP. Contact Sherille Ismail (202) 418-0429; or Irene Wu, IB,
(202) 418-1623
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239660A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239660A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239660A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239660A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239660A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239660A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/