Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ISC Opens Internet Crisis Center

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:18:13 -0400

ISC Opens Internet Crisis Center

The Internet Software Consortium hopes to set up an early warning
system that can be used to head off future attacks on the Internet's
root servers.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,86271,00.html?nlid=PM

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:25:23 -0000

> http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,86271,00.html?
nlid=PM

Very interesting things happening in the typically mundane DNS 
world. Bind 9 added some new record types. With the rise of Data 
cellphones, ENUM, and IPV6, we might actually see "a" carrier do 
something radical.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->