Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Gettin' ready to head north

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:59:11 -0400

All righty now!
We will be listening on 146.52.

Unknown about 146.64 

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Gettin' ready to head north

Just topped off the fluids in the Carolina Caddy, ready to head north
tomorrow to attend the ITA Wireless Summit.  Rik Rasmussen is driving up
with me, so we're loading up the cassette player with James Taylor and Clay
Aiken albums (our local boys), throwing in a couple sixes of Pepsi, and got
our khakis packed (both items were invented in NC).  Gotta make a local call
up thar to Miz Senator Liddy Dole's office, let her know we're there and to
see how ol' Bob's doing with that Viagra.

Seriously, who's going to be around Wednesday night for a possible get
together?  We're staying in Arlington, but we've got wheels.  And 2 meters.
(146.64 still work up there?)

Todd Ellis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Mabardy, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:13:34 -0400

Don't know about the freq. you have but try Arlington 145.470, Alexandria 146.655, Waldorf 145.350.
KE4ETZ
Nextel DC 164*498*3548

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 2:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Gettin' ready to head north

All righty now!

Unknown about 146.64 

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Gettin' ready to head north

Todd Ellis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707367802:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!	
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=898845891> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .