Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Hello!- The Nextel "Scam Plan" Nigerian Style!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:49:45 -0400

Dear Mr. booboo The Fool,

Please trade me your "70 Mile Contour Channels"  for our "55 Mile Contour
channels" they are equivalent.

Very Truly, Yours
Nexthell Communications 
"The Public Safety Channel Bandit"

-------- Original Message --------
From: "30 Fadeyi st,off Ikporodu Road, lagos" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Hello!
To: [email-masked]

From:Dr Sule Dada, 
16 Kingsway Rd, 
Ikoyi, Lagos. 

             REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE - STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. 
I am Dr. Sule Dada, an Accountant in the Nigerian National Petroleum 
Corporation (NNPC) and I head a seven-man tenders committee in charge 
of Foreign/Expatriate Contract Awards Review and Payment Approvals 
(CRPAC). I came to know of your name and address in my search for a 
reliable and 
low-key person to handle a very confidential transaction based on 
unflinching trust as we have not met before.This transaction involves 
the transfer of huge sum of foreign exchange (the UnitedStates 
Dollars) to a foreign account. There were a series of contracts 
executed by a Consortium of Multinationals in the oil industry in 
favour of NNPC among which are: 
(1) The expansion and rehabilitation of the ageing pipeline network 
within Nigeria for crude oil and downstream products distribution and 
evacuation - US$9 Billion 
(2) Contracts for the Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the four 
epileptic refineries in the country 
(3) The construction of more storage tanks and 
maintenance and servicing of old ones for Petroleum Products Storage 
(Depots) -US$90 Million 
(4) The construction of Escravos Gas Poduction 
Offshore facility. 
The original value of these contracts was deliberately over-invoiced 
in the sum of USD Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand 
($18,500,000.00) by this committee (CRPAC) during the awards of the 
various contract. This sum ($18,500,000.00) has now been approved for 
payment 
by this committee (CRPAC) and is now ready to be transfered by the 
Central Bank of Nigeria to the account of any individual and or 
company which the CRPAC presents as the beneficiary, since the 
company that actually 
executed these contracts has been fully paid their fund and the 
projects have been officialy commissioned. 
Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing totransfer the total 
amount to your account for subsequent disbursement on our behalf, 
since we 
as civil servants and we are also serving in a sensitive foreign 
payment approval committee (CRPAC) are prohibited by the Code of 
Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening or operating foreign 
account and or dealing in foreign exchange in our names. Needless to 
say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, 
we have 
agreed to offer you 25% of the transferred sum, while 10% shall be 
set aside for incidental expenses(internal and external) accrued 
between the parties in the course of the transaction. The balance 
will be used to purchase agricultural equipment and medical drugs 
from your country for importation back to my country.You must however 
note that this transaction is subject to the following terms and 
conditions: 
a) Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence 
b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and 
confidentiality 
c) That you have an unflincing trust in us, and our ability to 
complete all official processes with your co-operation. 
(d) That the funds would be transfered to an ordinary account which 
you have total control over. 
Modalities have been worked out (secretly) at the highest levels of 
the relevant government departments involved and the Central Bank of 
Nigeria for the immediate transfer of funds within 14 working days 
subject to your satisfaction of the above stated terms. Our assurance 
is that your role is risk-free. To accord this transaction the 
legality it deserves and for mutual security of the fund, the whole 
approval procedures will be officially and legally processed with 
your name or the name of any company you may nominate as the bonafide 
beneficiary, as in an ideal situation. 
It is imperative that you bear in mind that having put in 19 years 
in the service of the government, I am averse to having my image and 
career dented.This matter should therefore be treated with utmost 
secrecy and urgency. 
Kindly expedite action by contacting me on my e-mail address, 
indicating your interest in this transaction. For swift response to 
your reply, 
kindly indicate your fax and telephone numbers clearly so that I can 
explain further, especially by fax. I am urgently waiting your reply 
as payment to foreign contractors is usually made on quarterly basis. 
Yours faithfully, 
Dr. Sule Dada.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:13:43 -0400

> "The Public Safety Channel Bandit"

Dear Mr. Public Safety
Did you think I was kidding?

<snip>
The The South Carolina Statewide 800 MHz Trunking Advisory Committee wrote:

Consensus Plan Concerns:

Equal  Frequency  Replacement  Is  Not  Guaranteed  .  The  plan  does  not
guarantee  that  replacement frequencies for public safety or other licensees in
the interleave band (non-NSPAC) will have the same 70 mile contours between
licensed transmitters, ERP and antenna heights. For this plan to be considered by
public  safety, a demonstrated  plan  must  be produced  to  ensure  that  all
public  safety  licenses  and  other licenses shared with public safety are
provided with replacement frequencies that are equal or better than their
existing  frequencies.  A  state  by  state  national  study should be conducted
prior to any FCC action being taken.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/12474

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->