Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Gizmodo EXCLUSIVE Details of Nextel's 2004 lineup, including an unannounced Mo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:52:54 -0400

EXCLUSIVE: Details of Nextel's 2004 lineup, including an unannounced Motorola
Smartphone #
Category: Cellphones

An anonymous tipster leaked us some information and photos about Nextel's 2004
lineup of Motorola cellphones. Among the more interesting models planned for next
year are the i830 (pictured below on the left), a clamshell which will be Nextel's
smallest phone, and will have a 65,000 color display and the i860 (pictured below
in the center), a high-end clamshell with a built-in digital camera and flash, an
internal 262,000 color display, an external 4,000 color display, and an expected
release date of August 1st of next year. But the really tantalizing tidbit is the
Motorola i930 (pictured below on the right), a PDA phone running Microsoft's
Smartphone operating system that they're planning to release around the end of
next year. The i930 will have a built-in digital camera with flash, a large 65,000
color display, an SDIO expansion card slot, and run on both the iDen and GSM
cellular networks.
http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/009129.php

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Search live site:
Search

Search Archives

Navigate:

Shortcuts
M2 Home
M2 Archives
M2 PressWIRE
Nordic Business Report
M2 Corporate
Contact Us

Username:

Password:

Forgot your password?

New Search

Search Results in M2's Live Site

(this does not search the full archive)

No stories found.

Contact Us

Terms of Use

Corporate

Licence Content

About M2

Copyright (C)1991-2002 M2 Communications Ltd. www.m2.com, +44 24 7623 8200.

Use of the M2 web site and subsidiary sites is conditional on you accepting our terms and conditions (M2 Terms). By viewing the content of any M2-operated site and/or downloading its pages, you agree to abide by the M2 Terms. If you do not agree to the terms in full you should leave immediately and not access the site(s). In the unlikely event that the rules do not display on the hyperlink, you can obtain a set of rules by mailing [email-masked]
(this email not valid for other purposes).