Subject: [NEXTEL-1] COMMANDsignal NEXTEL “iPlus” Handset InterfaceOver the Motorola iDEN System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:42:57 -0400

COMMANDsignal NEXTEL “iPlus” Handset InterfaceOver the Motorola iDEN System
(CS-NXTL/iP)

Description The digital interface option CS-NXTL/iP provides the connectivity and
data interface
licensing between a COMMANDsignal Vehicle Status Computer (CS-VSC) and the
Motorola/Nextel i700 Plus handset. The i700 Plus handset has been selected over
other
“iPlus” handset models due to its rugged construction and water-resistant military

specification. All standard signaling functions currently available on the CS-VSC
signaling
unit are sent and received through the handset data cable over the Nextel
nationwide packet
data network which operates on the Motorola iDEN1 infrastructure. Data message
types
include: status messages, canned messages, and GPS location coordinates to the
base; and
text messages, canned messages, and GPS location requests from the base to the
mobile

http://www.commandalkon.com/Products/pdf/signaling/CS-NXTL-IP.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/