Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Public safety LMR tech opening

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:47:22 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Joel Brown" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Public safety LMR tech opening

A public safety radio technician position will most likely be 
opening within the next couple of weeks in Northern California.  
More information can be obtained from the "buttecounty.net"
web 
site. The job may not be posted until the position is opened up, but 
check the web site or contact the Butte County Human Resources 
department with any questions.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/