Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel& Wackberry Helps Lawyers Maximize "Billable Hours" While On The Move.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:57:10 -0400

Nextel & Wackberry Helps Lawyers Maximize "Billable Hours" While On The Move.
Nextel and Onset Empower Attorneys to Gain
Full Wireless Access to the Enterprise
Tuesday October 21, 6:00 am ET
METAmessage for Wireless Provides Access to Doc
Management, Time and Billing Applications, and CRM Systems
on Nextel's BlackBerry 6510

RESTON, VA and SANTA CRUZ, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Oct 21, 2003 -- Nextel
Communications, Inc. (NasdaqNM:NXTL - News), a leading provider of fully
integrated digital wireless communications services, and Onset Technology, a
leading developer of enterprise access software for wireless handheld devices,
announced today Onset's METAmessage® for Wireless for law firms using the
BlackBerry® 6510 from Nextel.  METAmessage allows mobile attorneys to access
document management systems, maximize billable hours management with time and
billing applications, optimize client relationships by tracking important matters,
and spell check outgoing messages anywhere, anytime on Nextel's guaranteed
all-digital wireless network.

"The legal community has
overwhelmingly embraced our
METAmessage solution," said Drew
Freeman, Onset's vice president of
business development. "Now, our
partnership with Nextel will enable
law firms to quickly roll out the
BlackBerry 6510 from Nextel
together with a powerful application
that delivers invaluable benefits to
mobile attorneys."

"The union of Onset's
METAmessage application with the
Nextel BlackBerry 6510 has formed
an incredibly effective tool for legal
professionals that are increasingly
on the move and need instant
access to company records," said Denise Mehr, Esq., director of professional
services for Nextel. "With the ability to remotely obtain crucial case information
and ensure that outgoing correspondence is presented in a professional, accurate
and timely manner, the legal community is no longer tethered to the office to get
the job done."

METAmessage, used by more than 150 law firms (40+ in the "AmLaw 100") and more
than 1,000 enterprise customers, is a complete, out-of-the-box solution for
Nextel's BlackBerry 6510 handheld device providing access to the enterprise. Users
can interact directly with a range of enterprise data systems including document
management/time-and-billing/customer relationship management programs, enterprise
applications, and internally developed databases.

By simply opening a form on the BlackBerry, the user can either request
information from or add information to the data source. In addition, users can get
documents to send, read, or print; access the Web without opening a browser, for
driving directions, flight information, Google searches, and more; and, read email
attachments and Web pages and print them anywhere, including network printers.
With METAmessage, Nextel increases its portfolio of Wireless Business Solutions
that address the real-time business needs required across the extended enterprise.
Nextel's WBS initiative brings to market the only enterprise-strength wireless
platform combining the applications, services, tools and support companies need to
deploy productive wireless solutions.
About Nextel

Nextel Communications, a Fortune 300 company based in Reston, Va., is a leading
provider of fully integrated wireless communications services and has built the
largest guaranteed all-digital wireless network in the country covering thousands
of communities across the United States. Nextel and Nextel Partners, Inc.,
currently serve 293 of the top 300 U.S. markets. Through recent market launches,
Nextel and Nextel Partners service is available today in areas of the U.S. where
approximately 243 million people live or work.

About Onset Technology

Founded in 1997, Onset Technology is the developer of METAmessage® for Wireless --
a unique software solution that gives business users access to virtually any data
on their enterprise network using just a wireless email device such as RIM's
(NasdaqNM:RIMM - News); (Toronto:RIM.TO - News) BlackBerry® handheld. The software
is broadly compatible with virtually all wireless devices and servers including
those from strategic partners AT&T, Ericsson, Microsoft, and RIM. Since its
introduction, METAmessage has been widely adopted by Fortune 1000 companies,
government agencies, and a range of large service organizations. For more
information, visit www.onsettechnology.com.
METAmessage® is a trademark of Onset Technology. The BlackBerry and RIM families
of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties of and
trademarks and registered trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.

Contact:
CONTACT:
Onset Technology
Steve Koontz
(831) 471-1360 x111
[email-masked]
Nextel Communications, Inc.
Cheryl Hawkins
(703) 433-4276
[email-masked]
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/031021/058869.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:32:25 -0400

Now first year $125K associates can bill like the big boys!  You gota love technology!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->