Subject: [NEXTEL-1] OT: Vendor needed for Propagation Study

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:49:02 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Unger <[email-masked]>
Subject:  OT: Vendor needed for Propagation Study

First, please forgive the off-topic nature of this post, as it is
not directly related to Project 25.
I've been asked to help locate a vendor who can do some VHF
propagation studies in the southeastern U.S. for 5-10 sites
using EDX "Signal" or a similar software tool. If you are aware of
a vendor who could perform these services, please drop me a line,
off-line.

Thanks very much,
                                jack

--
Jack Unger - President, Wireless InfoNet Inc.
Author of the WISP Handbook - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
http://www.ask-wi.com/book.html
True Vendor-Neutral WISP Training-Troubleshooting-Consulting
http://www.ask-wi.com/services.html
Email: [email-masked]  Phone: (818)227-4220

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/