Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 10/14/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:43:04 -0400

Released:  10/14/2003.  EX PARTE  PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239881A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239881A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239881A1.txt> 

 FCC CREATES WINDOW FOR SMALLEST WIRELESS CARRIERS TO DEMONSTRATE UNIQUE
E911 CIRCUMSTANCES.   Establishes orderly 6-month process for
case-by-case review of implementation plans.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Chelsea Fallon 202-418-7991  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239869A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239869A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239869A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS E911 COMPLIANCE DEADLINES FOR
NON-NATIONWIDE TIER III CMRS CARRIERS.   Reaffirmed commitment to
provide consumers in every region of the country , including rural
America, a comparable level of Enhanced 911 (E911) emergency services.
(Dkt No.  94-102). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  10/10/2003 by
ORDER. (FCC No. 03-241).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-241A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-241A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-241A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/