Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] DEN-Band Selective Repeater BR-806

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:28:36 EDT

I think that's kind of like the Federal Licensing, Inc. folks who claim, in 
writing, that their copy of Part 90 of the FCC's Rules is "endorsed" by the 
FCC's Field Operations Bureau.  I've asked for a copy of the FOB's "endorsement", 
but have yet to receive a response.  Guess I'll talk to the Postmaster 
General and FTC next.

Alan

In a message dated 10/14/2003 12:09:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> 
> Now this >IS <something new.
> 
> Warning: The literature says "Meet FCC standard", BUT I could not locate
> a FCC cerification for anything under this company name.
> 
> FCC approval may be in process or under a private label.
> ==================================================================

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:06:08 -0700

Cheer up. 
Maybe you can get Good Housekeeping's approval.
===========================================

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> I think that's kind of like the Federal Licensing, Inc. folks who
> claim, in writing, that their copy of Part 90 of the FCC's Rules is
> "endorsed" by the FCC's Field Operations Bureau.  I've asked for a
> copy of the FOB's "endorsement", but have yet to receive a response.
> Guess I'll talk to the Postmaster General and FTC next.
> 
> Alan
> 
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/