Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tonight- "The Brains of Wireless Will be speaking" Titans of the Wireless Industry:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:20:44 -0400

www.utexas.eduTonight- "The Brains of Wireless Will be speaking"

>>>>Raj Singh, Founder, LCC International, Telcom Ventures, aka Mr. iDEN<<<<
>>>>Mike Marcus, Associate Chief for Technology, FCC, Washington, D.C<<<<<

“Titans of the Wireless Industry:
What Happens Next?”
Wednesday, October 22, 2003, 7:30 pm

The Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
The University of Texas at Austin

Panelists: Bob Hewes, Vice President, Semiconductor Group, DSPS
R&D Center, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX; Mike Marcus, Associate
Chief for Technology, FCC, Washington, D.C.; David Perkins, VP &
General Manager, Networking & Computing Systems Group, Motorola,
Austin, TX; Raj Singh, Founder, LCC International, Telcom Ventures,
Alexandria, VA; Greg Staple, Spectrum Attorney, Vinson & Elkins,
Washington, D.C.

Moderator: Mihir Ravel, Vice President, Corporate Development,
National Instruments, Austin, TX

www.utexas.edu

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/