Subject: [NEXTEL-1] report from ITA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:50:22 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: report from ITA

Nextel continues to claim they have a Public Safety product.

They use words like "first responder" and "interoperability" as if they
could actually provide either of those services.

The PTT panel I was on this morning gave me an opportunity to point out
what I feel is hype and puffery in their claims.

Rik Rasmussen
Live from the ITA Wireless Summit

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/