Subject: [NEXTEL-1] U.S. Federal Pretrial Services to Implement iSECUREtrac's tracNET24 Tracking Technology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:43:06 -0500

U.S. Federal Pretrial Services to Implement iSECUREtrac's tracNET24 Tracking
Technology

Los Angeles Based Central District of California to Deploy Both Passive And

Wireless Solutions

OMAHA, Neb., Oct. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- iSECUREtrac(TM) Corp.  (OTC
Bulletin Board: ISRE), an industry leader in the development of global positioning
systems (GPS) for tracking and monitoring, announced today that it has entered
into agreements with the U.S. Pretrial Services Office for the Central District of
California. The agreements call for iSECUREtrac Corp. to provide its state of the
art tracking solution for both passive and wireless tracking of pretrial
defendants at the federal level.  "This contract is a major milestone win for
iSECUREtrac and we are very excited to have won this competitive bidding process
for the U.S. Pretrial Services Office of the Central District of California. We
feel that this is another validation of our industry-leading technology and
service," said Jim Stark, president of iSECUREtrac Corp.  "We anticipate the
Central District Office will initially deploy approximately 100 of our passive
tracking units and 25 of our wireless tracking units. Both units utilize our web
based tracNET24 application that puts the power of tracking information at the
finger tips of the officer in charge.  This contract opens the door for
iSECUREtrac to potentially do business with more than 120 federal pretrial and
probation offices located within the 94 federal judicial districts across the
United States," Stark added.

About iSECUREtrac iSECUREtrac Corp. is an information services and technology
company providing advanced solutions for the mobile tracking of individuals.
iSECUREtrac's products are designed to improve security, enhance overall
management information, and provide faster analysis and response for targeted
government and commercial applications.  Further information can be found at
http://www.isecuretrac.com .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/