Subject: [NEXTEL-1] i55sr/i90c accessories on a i730?

From: Dave Warren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:39:28 -0700

I'm thinking about picking up a i730 today... I'm curious, will many/any 
of my existing accessories work?

I've got a i90c and a i55sr, desk chargers, spare batteries, a 
datacable, a number of space chargers, etc.

I had the impression that the interface plug was altered a little, but 
I'm already seeing chargers and batteries and stuff on eBay that 
indicates they are i90c and i730 compatible, so I wanted to ask here 
before I hit a dealer.

-- 
Dave Warren,
 Email Address:  [email-masked]
 Cell: (403) 371-3470         Fax: (403) 371-3471
 Toll free: (888) 371-3470 Vonage: (817) 886-0860
 ICQ: 17848192  AIM: devilspgd  Yahoo!: devilspgd
 MSN/PASSPORT:   [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Michael Steggall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:19:51 -0600

The batteries will work, but not the chargers

---

From: Dave Warren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:17:03 -0700

The batteries are the most important, since I've got a few (and a desk 
charger and whatnot), but it's a shame about the chargers.  I don't mind 
replacing them, but it would be nice to not need two cables on the 
nightstand, at my desk, everywhere else.

<sarsasm>Thanks Motorola</sarsasm>

Thanks Michael!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->