Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Project 54 Where Are You?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:56:11 -0500

http://www.project54.unh.edu/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

75 cars installed

Last Updated: October 27, 2003

75 NH State Police cruisers being equipped with the Project54 system

UNH Police equipped with Project54

Project54 currently outfitting police cars

No shows at this time

For more information about Project54,
email [email-masked]

A brochure about Project54 is available here.

Download or request a demo of the Project54
system here

Impact of Biometrically Encoded
Driver's Licenses on Law Enforcement

Digital Video Methods and Systems
for Law Enforcement

University of New Hampshire

Durham, NH 03824

Hosted and developed by the Research Computing Center © 2000 - 2002