Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/15/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:29:25 -0400

Released:  10/15/2003.  FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION'S (FCC)
REPORTING REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) RELAY PROVIDERS
APPROVED BY THE OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET. (DA No.  03-3181). (Dkt
No 98-67)  The Office of Management and Budget has approved for three
years the annual reporting requirement for IP Relay providers.  CGB.
Contact:  Dana Jackson or Janet Sievert at (202) 418-2517, TTY:  (202)
418-7898
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3181A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3181A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3181A1.txt> 

Report No: 1632 Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239927A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239927A1.txt> 

Report No: 1632A Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239928A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239928A1.txt> 

Report No: 1635 Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS - ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239935A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239935A1.txt> 

Report No: 1634 Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239934A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239934A1.txt> 

Report No: 1638 Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239360A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239360A1.txt> 

Report No: 1636 Released:  10/15/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239908A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239908A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/15/2003.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN C BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  03-3199).
WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3199A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3199A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3199A1.txt> 

 ISLES OF CAPRI FIRE/RESCUE.   Denied the waiver request, and dismissed
the application. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  10/10/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-3176).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3176A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3176A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3176A1.txt> 

 APPLICATIONS FOR CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF LICENSES AND
SECTION 214 AUTHORIZATIONS BY TIME WARNER INC. AND AMERICA ONLINE, INC.,
TRANSFERORS, TO AOL TIME WARNER INC., TRANSFEREE.   Dismissed without
prejudice the complaint filed by STIC.NET, LP. (Dkt No.  00-30). Action
by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:  10/14/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-3183).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3183A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3183A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3183A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/