Subject: [NEXTEL-1] STATE OF WASHINGTON- DESIGN, PRODUCE, MARKET, SELL, AND SUPPORT A PORTABLE COMMUNICATION DEVICE FOR THE DEAF-BLIND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:35:57 -0400

STATE OF WASHINGTON
                     DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL AND HEALTH SERVICES
                              REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
                                 RFP NO. 0334-127
        DESIGN, PRODUCE, MARKET, SELL, AND SUPPORT A PORTABLE COMMUNICATION
                            DEVICE FOR THE DEAF-BLIND

                                 October 13, 2003

                      Bidders' Questions Due: Oct. 24, 2003
                      Deadline for Proposals: Nov. 21, 2003
                           Contract Start: Feb. 12, 2004

1. Scope of RFP

The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), Office of
the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (ODHH) seeks proposals to this Request for Proposals
(RFP) from persons and organizations qualified to design, produce, market, sell,
and support a Portable Communication Device (PCD) for the Deaf- Blind (DB).

You must submit a written proposal to respond to this RFP. You must comply with
all requirements of this RFP, or DSHS may reject your proposal as non-responsive.

http://www1.dshs.wa.gov/hrsa/odhh/pdf/RFP0334127.pdf
--