Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boost Mobile 1205 Withe new 6:1 Vocoder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:41:24 -0400

http://www.boostmobile.com/bshop_i205.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

FEATURES

Bonus $10 for call credits

BoostTM Walkie-Talkie digital two-way radio feature

Interchangeable Faceplates

Preloaded ringtones

Voice Mail

VibraCall Alert

T9 predictive text entry

Text Messaging

Boost Wireless Web

National roaming

600 entry phonebook

GPS enabled (Global Positioning System)

Keypad lock

165 minutes talk time

Up to 75 hours standby

Download Games & More

Choose from hundreds of top games, ring tones and more, then download over the air to your Boost Mobile phone!

Translucent Clear Vehicular Battery Charger

Buy>>

Black Rapid Travel Charger Motorola

Buy>>

$99.99
Free Shipping

SCROLL MORE COOL FEATURES

UPGRADEABLE FEATURES+

Speakerphone

Voice Notes

Voice activated dialing

Additional ringtones

+ Features available at www.boostlive.com

Boost Walkie-Talkie

Digital two-way radio feature. Talk all you want for just a buck a day; also, Walkie-Talkie is completely private.

Speakerphone

Allows hands-free conversation

Phonebook

600-entry capacity lets you store multiple numbers (home, office, mobile) for your contacts

VibraCall®

Notifies you of incoming phone calls, Boost Walkie-Talkie® calls, messages and Voice Mail without a sound

Turbo Dial™ One-Touch Dialing

Just press and hold a numeric button to dial a programmed number from your phone list

*All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected