Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NASDAQ Hosts 11th Technology Conference in association with Morgan Stanley

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:52:36 -0500

Thursday 30 October 2003, 6:16 GMT
Thursday 30 October 2003

TECHNOLOGY
CONFERENCE
NASDAQ

NASDAQ Hosts 11th Technology Conference in association with Morgan
Stanley

London, October 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
(NASDAQ(r)), will host its 11th Technology Conference,
in association with Morgan Stanley, in London and Frankfurt between 4th
and 6th November. Presentations will be made by
the senior management of 15 companies, including 9 NASDAQ-100(r)
companies and will be video webcast live via
http://investors.nasdaq.com/ from London on Tuesday, 4 November between
0900 - 1745 (GMT) and Wednesday, 5 November, between 0900 - 1300
(GMT).The companies participating at this NASDAQ Investor Conference
are: ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN), Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP),
Intel Corp. (INTC), Hyperion Solutions Corp. (HYSL), Intersil Holding
Corp. (ISIL), Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR), Level 3 Communications,
Inc. (LVLT), Microchip Technology, Inc. (MCHP), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT),
Nextel Communications, Inc. (NXTL), QLogic Corp. (QLGC), Siebel Systems,
Inc. (SEBL), Sun Microsystems, Inc. (SUNW), SanDisk Corp. (SNDK) and
Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA).

Details of how to access the webcasts live on these dates or afterwards
in archived form can be found at NASDAQ's Institutional Investor Center
at http://investors.nasdaq.com/. The site, which was launched in
February 2003, provides the institutional investment community with
access to video content and information on NASDAQ-listed companies.
Since launch, it has generated approximately 335,000 page views and over
two and half million hits, with international institutional visitors
accounting for over 70% of those hits. Nadir Latif, Managing Director
European Equity Marketing, Morgan Stanley, commented, "The timing of
this Conference could not have been better as a sustainable recovery in
technology spending finally appears to be in sight following three years
of downturn. Morgan Stanley is proud to be associated with this
important event in the technology calendar for Europe."

Bruce Aust, Executive Vice President, Corporate Client Group, NASDAQ,
commented, "The NASDAQ Institutional Investor programmes provide listed
companies with the opportunity to access the international investment
community. The programme has been running successfully for over six
years and is strongly supported both by our leading companies and the
analyst and investment community internationally. Additionally, through
new initiatives such as the Institutional Investor Center, NASDAQ
provides its companies with higher visibility amongst international
investors."

About NASDAQ

NASDAQ (OTCBB: NDAQ) is the world's largest electronic stock market.
With approximately 3,500 companies, NASDAQ
lists more companies and trades more shares per day than any other U.S.
market. It is home to category-defining
companies that are leaders across all areas of business including
technology, retail, communications, financial services,
media and biotechnology industries. For more information about NASDAQ,
visit the NASDAQ Web site at
http://www.nasdaq.com/, the NASDAQ NewsroomSM at
http://www.nasdaqnews.com/ or the NASDAQ Institutional
Investor Center at http://investors.nasdaq.com/