Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] sub-dealer

From: "Ryan Finnesey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:23:40 -0400

Thank you for the info do you have a web site or a contact I can talk
with?

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Platt [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 9:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] sub-dealer

--On Monday, October 20, 2003 9:11 PM -0400 Ryan Finnesey 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Can anyone recommend a Nextel Master Dealer we can become a sub-dealer
of
> and offer Nextel Blackberries in the US and Canada?

American Wireless aka Brix Communications.

Evan

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/