Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Access Your PC from Your Mobile Device

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:44:07 -0400

Here is how I do it.......

                     [Image]                                           [Image]
GoToMyPC is the secure instant remote-access
solution allowing you to access your PC from any
internet connected computer and now wirelessly.                        First
[Image]                                                                Name:

[Image]• Save Time and discover peace of mind.                         [Image]
[Image]• Increase your work flexibility and                            Last
productivity.                                                          Name:
[Image]• Leave work early and finish up
seamlessly from
[Image]home.                                                           Email:

[Image]                                                                [Image]

                                                  [Image][Image][Image][Image]

                                                                         Setup
                                                                        takes
                                                                        only 2
                                                                       minutes.
                                                                          By
                                                                       clicking
                                                                       Download,

                                                                       you agree
                                                                        to the
                                                                       Terms of
                                                                       Service.
  PC Magazine Logo is a trademark of Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc. Used
                                 under license.

[Image]                               [Image]
Y