Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC's Powell Appoints Victory, Hadinger WRC Advisory Chairs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:50:28 -0400

FCC's Powell Appoints Victory, Hadinger WRC Advisory Chairs

Oct 20, 2003

Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell on Friday named Nancy
Victory chair and Peter Hadinger vice-chair of the commission's advisory committee
for the 2007 World Radiocommunication Conference. The committee will be tasked
with providing advice, technical analysis and specific recommendations on matters
relating to the conference. "Both Nancy and Peter have demonstrated a unique
capacity to forge agreement on difficult, complex issues," Powell said. "With
their impressive leadership records, I am confident that preparations for the next
World Radiocommunication Conference will prove successful."

Victory formerly was at the Department of Commerce as assistant secretary for
communications and information and as administrator of the National
Telecommunications and Information Administration. She previously was a partner in
the Washington law firm of Wiley, Rein & Fielding, where she focused on legal and
regulatory issues faced by communications companies. Hadinger is director of
communications initiatives for Northrop Grumman's [NYSE: NOC] Space Technology
Sector. He is past chairman of the Satellite Industry Association and current
vice-chair of the Satellite Task Force in the President' s National Security
Telecommunications Advisory Committee.

http://search.pbimedia.com/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=View&VdkVgwKey=%2E%2E%2Fdocuments%2Farchive%2Fct%2Fct10200302%2Ehtml&DocOffset=1&Collection=archive&&ViewTemplate=new_tweb_view_ct.hts

FCC Presser:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240069A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:27:21 -0400

What time is the Victory party at Nancy's House?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/11740

[email-masked] wrote:

> Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell on Friday named Nancy Victory chair and Peter Hadinger vice-chair of the commission's advisory committee
> for the 2007 World Radiocommunication Conference.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->