Subject: [NEXTEL-1] North America- FCC Approves Wireless Technology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:48:23 -0400

North America   FCC Approves Wireless Technology

The FCC approved rules to promote a new wireless technology backed by Microsoft
and Cisco Systems that can handle large amounts of information at high speeds. The
new wireless technology, considered the wireless equivalent of fiber-optic cables,
will fill gaps in current fiber-optic networks in rural areas and inner cities
where the cost of digging to lay cables inhibits growth. Reported by Dow Jones
Newswires.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/