Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NTIA Advisor Bails Out

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:14:36 -0500

NTIA Adviser Bails Out- Senior Advisor To Acting NTIA Head Will
Leave Agency

Jack Zinman, senior advisor to Acting Assistant Commerce Secretary Michael
Gallagher, will leave NTIA in mid-November to take up a position in the private
sector. “Jack is an outstanding advisor and an excellent lawyer and he will be
greatly missed,” Gallagher said in announcing Zinman’s departure. “He has an
exceptional understanding of telecommunications policy and he has served NTIA with
the highest levels of professionalism and dedication. We wish Jack well in the
next phase of his career.”

Zinman joined NTIA in May 2002 after holding a variety of positions at the Federal
Communications Commission. Before joining the FCC in 1997, Zinman was a law clerk
for Justice Sandra Newman on the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and an attorney
with the litigation firm of Margolis Edelstein in Philadelphia.

http://www.telecomweb.com/news/st11.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/