Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Version of WebJAL R01.01.02 is now available!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:39:45 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Moya Reynaldo-ERM040 <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version of WebJAL R01.01.02 is now available!!

Folks,
The new version of WebJal R01.01.02 is available on the Motorola iDEN Developer
website http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/developer/developer_iupdate_app.jsp
<http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/developer/developer_iupdate_app.jsp> . WebJal
is an application that will allow you to download local and network-aware
applications to your Motorola J2ME-enabled phone.  This new WebJal R01.01.02
version will support the new i730 phone model and previous model.

iDEN Developer Support Team

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/