Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:45:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Filters for Mobile IPv6 Bindings (NOMADv6)
	Author(s)	: K. Kuladinithi, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-01.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2003-10-22
	
Filters for Mobile IPv6 Bindings (NOMADv6) introduces a set of 
extensions for MIPv6 protocol that allows the intelligent use of 
multiple points of attachment simultaneously, on a mobile node.  It 
specifies a set of rules (filters) that are transmitted to binding 
agents, who in turn use this information to determine whether and 
where to route flows associated with the mobile node. In this manner, 
it is possible for a mobile node to distribute flows or packets of a 
flow among its available points of attachment or to request that such 
flow is dropped before traversing the Internet fabric, with or 
without notification to their source. These extensions mirror a 
similar extension defined for Mobile IPv4 (NOMADv4) but has been 
extended to cater to the behavior of IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.