Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UK Cops Get New Radios

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:04:01 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [fr2] UK Cops Get New Radios
5:20 PM 10/12/2003

photo shows new radios are half the size of the old radios

NO more easy listening for the crooks
Biggleswade Today, UK 
Criminals tuning into the police radio system to try and stay one step
ahead of the law are about to have their easy listening ended. ...
<http://www.biggleswadetoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=182&ArticleID=673173>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/