Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Good Housekeeping

From: "Cathy Sutter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:20:36 -0700

Hey everyone !

In no way am I defending the Nextel article in Good Housekeeping but.....millions of women.... wives, mothers, teachers, business women....  use some  type of cellular phone.  Many have gone so far as to actually read the directions to their particular phone !   In addition....they drive SUV's. 

If that same article was published in Penthouse or Playboy,   would it of taken a different slant ?  Just my 2 cents worth as usual .

Cathy Sutter
President 
Pro-Tec Mobile Communications Inc.
1641 North Pinal Ave
Casa Grande, AZ 85222

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:06:22 -0400

Cathy,

You have some good points.......
My concern is that they are not qualified to recommend Emergency Communication
devices for "Life & Death" situations. I can not recall seeing them at the PSWN
meetings or involve in any of the Public Safety Committees or Associations ( maybe
they are silent members).  I don't recall seeing any GH seal on Moto, Kenwood or
EFJ radios. The true issue here are their qualifications.

I'm sure millions of woman (my mom included) read GH, In fact I read GH
occasionally (in my doctors office) but I don't rely on it for "Life & Death"
situations. My objection is they are far out of their element on this on.

Cathy Sutter wrote:

> Hey everyone ! In no way am I defending the Nextel article in Good Housekeeping
> but.....millions of women.... wives, mothers, teachers, business women....  use
> some  type of cellular phone.  Many have gone so far as to actually read the
> directions to their particular phone !   In addition....they drive SUV's. If
> that same article was published in Penthouse or Playboy,   would it of taken a
> different slant ?  Just my 2 cents worth as usual . Cathy SutterPresidentPro-Tec
> Mobile Communications Inc.1641 North Pinal AveCasa Grande, AZ 85222
>
>
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/