Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Daily Digest - 10/31/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:52:32 -0500

FCC PROPOSES TO FINE SPECTRASITE COMMUNICATIONS STATUTORY MAXIMUM
$120,500 FOR ANTENNA STRUCTURE VIOLATIONS.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Suzanne.Tetreault at (202) 418-7450, email:
[email-masked]  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240570A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240570A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240570A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240601A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240601A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240601A1.txt> 

 SPECTRASITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Issued a Notice of Apparent
Liability to fine Spectrasite Communications Statutory Maximum $120,500
for Antenna Struture Violations. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
10/27/2003 by NAL. (FCC No. 03-264).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-264A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-264A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-264A1.txt> 

 REQUEST TO UPDATE DEFAULT COMPENSATION RATE FOR DIAL-AROUND CALLS FROM
PAYPHONES.   Granted the Petitions for Rulemaking filed by APCC and the
RBOC Payphone Coalition.   Adopted a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking in
this proceeding. (Dkt No.  03-225). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
10/28/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No. 03-265).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-265A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-265A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-265A1.txt> 

 FCC ACTS TO SPEED BROADBAND DEPLOYMENT IN RURAL AMERICA.   Announces
Details of Rural Wireless ISP Showcase and Workshop to be held November
4, 2003.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202)
418-0654, email: [email-masked]  OPP. Contact Robert Pepper
at (202) 418-2030, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240575A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240575A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240575A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/30/2003.  CONSENT ORDER ISSUED IN EB DOCKET NO. 03-96.
(DA No.  03-3498). (Dkt No 03-96).  OALJ
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3498A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3498A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3498A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED OCTOBER 29, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 206:

Report No: SPB-194 Released:  10/29/2003.  SECOND ROUND KA-BAND LICENSEE
COMPLIANCE WITH CONSTRUCTION IMPLEMENTATION MILESTONE AND SURRENDER OF
LICENSE. (DA No.  03-3426).  IB. Contact:  Jennifer Gilsenan at (202)
418-0757 or Fern Jarmulnek at (202) 418-0751
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3426A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3426A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3426A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vhSowB/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/