Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/03/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:49:17 -0400

FCC LAUNCHES ENVIRONMENTAL AND HISTORIC PRESERVATION WEB PAGE.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239497A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239497A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239497A1.txt> 

 FCC ESTABLISHES SPECIAL DO-NOT-CALL ENFORCEMENT TEAM.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Suzanne Tetreault at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact
Kurt Schroeder at (202) 418-0966
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239488A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239488A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239488A1.txt> 

 COMMISSION PROPOSES STATUTORY MAXIMUM FORFEITURE OF $55,000 AGAINST
AMFM RADIO LICENSES FOR APPARENT VIOLATIONS OF INDECENCY RULES.  News
Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or Suzanne
Tetreault at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact William Freedman at (202)
418-1415
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239475A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239475A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239475A1.txt> 

 COMMISSION PROPOSES STATUTORY MAXIMUM FORFEITURE OF $357,500 AGAINST
INFINITY BROADCASTING FOR APPARENT VIOLATIONS OF INDECENCY RULES.  News
Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or Suzanne
Tetreault at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact William Freedman at (202)
418-1415
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239491A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239491A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239491A1.txt> 
Report No: 2632 Released:  10/02/2003.  PETITION FOR RULEMAKING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239471A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239471A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239471A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/02/2003.  EX  PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS   (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239466A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239466A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239466A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/02/2003.  EX  PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  ( 2 OF 2 ).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239464A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239464A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239464A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/02/2003.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES THE GRANT OF A NATIONWIDE GEOGRAPHIC AREA LICENSE TO PROVIDE
1670-1675 MHZ SERVICE. (DA No.  03-3020)  Auction No. 46.  WTB. Contact:
Keith Fickner at (202) 418-7308. News Media Contact: Chelsea Fallon at
(202) 418-7991
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3020A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3020A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3020A1.txt> 

 INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC., ET AL.   Notified Infinity
Broadcasting Operations, Inc. of a Notice of Apparent Liability for
Forfeiture in the amount of  $357,500 for its violations of the
Commission's indecency rules. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
09/30/2003 by NALF. (FCC No. 03-234).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-234A4.txt> 

 AMFM RADIO LICENSES, LLC.   Notified AMFM Radio Licenses, LLC of a
Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture in the amount $55,000 for
airing indecent material over the station during its May 7 and 8, 2002,
broadcasts of the "Elliott in the Morning" program. Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  09/30/2003 by NALF. (FCC No. 03-233).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-233A4.txt> 

 THE TRUSTEES OF INDIANA UNIVERSITY, ET AL.   Granted the Waiver
Requests. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  10/01/2003 by
MO&O. (DA No. 03-3025).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3025A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3025A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3025A1.txt>

 FCC ADOPTS NEW PAYPHONE COMPENSATION RULES.  News Release  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239448A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239448A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239448A1.txt> 

 REMARKS BY COMMISSIONER ABERNATHY.  CMMR.  The Importance of Being
Unpopular, Telecom Hub Conference
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239454A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239454A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239454A1.txt> +

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/