Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: FDNY 10-60

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:22:19 -0400

Not so weird a crane operator in Manhattan did the same thing after his crane
toppled over trapping several persons. Also a Subway operator went home after a
deadly crash several years ago and hid out. The list goes on........

James Richardson wrote:

> Ferry accident is really taking a turn for the weird. Sources are now
> indicating the captain of the ferry escaped the scene and went home
> and has shot himself, some reports indicate to death.
>
> Also numbers on scene indicate possibly upwards of 25 killed and 100 injuried.
>
>   Jim<

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/