Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Building permits-Towers of Texas is building a $66,500 communications tower for Nextel Partner, Inc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:53:05 -0400

Canyon News, TX

Building permits for September in Canyon jumped by almost $200,000 from the
previous month. Permits totaled $534,000 last month, an increase from $341,700 in
August. For the year, permits in Canyon stand at $34,255,700.

The bulk of that total has come in two locations: south Canyon, where the new
Canyon High School is being constructed, and the United Supermarket/Hastings
Video, Books, Music & Coffee site on North 23rd Street.

A good portion of September’s total — $325,400 – comes from two projects. One is
from construction of a new residence at 1 Village Drive for $180,000. The other
for construction of a new duplex at 403 Harrell Lane for $145,400.

Towers of Texas is building a $66,500 communications tower for Nextel Partner,
Inc. at 1101 1st Ave. At the same location, a $66,500 shelter for equipment is
being built for Cingular Wireless by Towers of Texas.

The Canyon City Commission had to approve this project before construction
began.The remodeling of the former Canyon Garden Center, which will become
Feldmans’s Wrong-Way Diner upon completion, is valued at $45,000. F&I
Remodeling is in charge of that project at 1701 5th Ave. The monthly report is
provided by the Code Enforcement Department of the City of Canyon.

 http://www.canyonnews.com/10-12%20September.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/