Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Former Nextel employee Killed In Single-Car Wreck On Mowbray Mountain

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:03:59 -0400

Chattanooga, TN
www.chattanoogan.com
 posted October 2, 2003

Former Nextel employee Killed  In Single-Car Wreck On Mowbray Mountain

 A Chattanooga woman was killed in a single-car wreck on Mowbray Mountain on
 Wednesday night.

 The victim was identified as Joy Weir.

 The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office said the car ran off the road and rolled a
 couple of times.

 Ms. Weir was killed instantly.

 She had been in court in Hamilton County earlier in the day with her attorney,
 Mitchell Byrd.

 She was a former employee of Nextel.
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_41623.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/