Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/30/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:32:54 -0500

FCC CHAIRMAN POWELL MEETS WITH CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF
JORDAN'S TELECOMMUNICATIONS REGULATORY COMMISSION.  News Release. News
Media Contact: David Fiske (202) 418-0513  IB. Contact Linda Haller
(202) 418-1408 or Patrick Boateng (202) 418-2370
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240539A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240539A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240539A1.txt> 

 HOMELAND SECURITY: MEDIA SECURITY AND RELIABILITY COUNCIL TO REVIEW
INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY RECOMMENDATIONS AT UPCOMING MEETING ON THURSDAY,
NOVEMBER 6, 2003.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick
at (202) 418-0654  MB. Contact Susan Mort at (202) 418-1043
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240504A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240504A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240504A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/30/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS LOWER
700 MHZ BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  03-3441)  Report No. AUC-44 (Auction No.
44).  WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142. News Media
Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A2.pdf>

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3441A5.txt> 

 PREPARED TESTIMONY OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ON UNIVERSAL
SERVICE TO THE UNITED STATES SENATE COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND
TRANSPORTATION.  OCH.  Thursday, October 30, 2003
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240507A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240507A1.txt> 

 FCC AND NATIONAL IMAGERY AND MAPPING AGENCY SIGN INTER-AGENCY
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR QUARTERLY SHARING OF DATABASES ON TOWER
LOCATIONS.   The FCC and NIMA entered into a Memorandum of Understanding
(MOU) to exchange unclassified database information on tower locations
on a quarterly basis.  News Release. News Media Contact: Chelsea Fallon
418-7991  WTB. Contact Diane Leer 717-338-2568, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240497A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240497A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240497A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF  FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE WIRELESS E911
COORDINATION INITIATIVE MEETING.  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240493A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240493A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240493A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/