Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PCIA hires new lobbyist, assures that Kitchen is fine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:20:50 -0400

PCIA hires new lobbyist, assures that Kitchen is fine
By HEATHER FORSGREN WEAVER
October 15 12:11:00, 2003

WASHINGTON—PCIA, which re-invented itself from a carrier organization to a tower
organization and held its first
tower-specific trade show earlier this month, said Oct. 13 it had hired a new
lobbyist and it tried to quell rumors—started at the
show—that its chief executive officer is gravely ill.

Hired as a new lobbyist is Jay Keithley, formerly vice president of public affairs
and federal regulatory affairs for Sprint Corp.
“Jay is a true industry professional who brings a wealth of carrier and wireless
experience to this position. He is an incredible
resource to our members and will further solidify PCIA as the advocacy and
education leader for the wireless infrastructure and
tower industry,” said PCIA President and CEO Jay Kitchen.

Kitchen was noticeably absent from the Hollywood, Fla., event earlier this month,
but all of the concern about his health appears to have been for naught.

“He’s fine. There was a false positive on a test on which his doctors suggested he
not travel. They were able to quickly to determine it was a medical error, and he
was a given a clean bill of health,” said Rick Harris, PCIA senior director of
marketing. “There is nothing wrong and no reason to have concern.”

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:33:24 -0400

So if everything is fine I guess they will show Keithley the door???
One false positive test and the boot Kitchen out the door?
Yea , right  Something is Twisted on this Tower...............

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15470

> show—that its chief executive officer is gravely ill.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15470