Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN Update is a RIPOFF Part1

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:29:20 -0000

--- In [email-masked], SueBlueNY@a... wrote:
Hi...
  Well it's been TWENTY hours since I purchased some ringtones and 
wallpapers 
from iDEN Update and they still haven't made what I paid for 
available..but 
they did make sure to get their money from my CC right away. I am 
FURIOUS. I 
called them and they said I have to wait until it's been 48 hours with 
no 
delivery before they will do anything. I am LIVID. NEVER order from 
these 
jerks..it's nothing more than a huge scam! I've been ripped off and I 
plan on filing 
complaints with my AG's office today.

SueNY

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:11:19 -0000

Why pay $2 for each ringtone and wallpaper when you can have every 
ringtone under the Sun for one low price from www.enyo.net

iDEN Update has 500 ringers to choose from; ENYO has 4,000 and 
growing. Plus you can make your own from your existing music
collection. Any electronic image can be made into a wallpaper.

We also offer an advanced modification tool call oDEN Write.
That's also included.

ENYO...it's how business gets fun!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:40:57 -0700

--On Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:29 AM +0000 marcel_rf1 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> FURIOUS.

Wow. Have you ever ordered anything that needed to be shipped to you, i.e. 
mail order? Did you call them up and complain that you didn't have your 
product in hand after 20 hours?

> I called them and they said I have to wait until it's been 48 hours with
> no

Wow, maybe you need to check on your prozak order too, I think that's long 
overdue.

Patience is a virtue.

---

From: "Roger Workman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:15:02 -0400

I think the difference between mail order and iden update is we all know
they have the technology to make available our purchases immediately, hence
the past ways we use to order stuff.  Now they make us wait for electronic
media from which we all know here in this group, can be made available
immediately, so the reference of mail orders or ordering stuff from TV has
no grounds here.

Roger Workman
General Manager
ICQ: 4447584

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Platt [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN Update is a RIPOFF Part1

Patience is a virtue.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->