Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] DEN-Band Selective Repeater BR-806

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:46:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/2003 10:28:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Cheer up. 
> Maybe you can get Good Housekeeping's approval.

Hey, I've got your's, and that's worth a million GH's.

Alan

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:50:22 -0700

Obviously you understand the true value of either or both 
endorsements. ;-)
===========================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/