Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 10/6/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:35:02 -0400

Released:  10/06/2003.  EX  PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239574A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239574A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239574A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/06/2003.  REGION 46 (WYOMING) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT MEETING. (DA No.  03-3058).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3058A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3058A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3058A1.txt> 

 Released:  10/06/2003.  REGION 35 (OREGON) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMTITEE ANNOUNCES SIXTH PLANNING COMMITTEE. (DA No.
03-3057).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3057A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3057A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3057A1.txt>
 
 FCC LOCALISM TASK FORCE ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE OF HEARINGS AND LISTS FULL
MEMBERSHIP OF TASK FORCE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick (202) 418-0654  OMR. Contact Michelle Russo (202) 418-2358
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239578A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239578A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239578A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239578A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239578A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239578A2.txt> 

 Released:  10/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION
REGION 45 (WISCONSIN) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT
MEETING. (DA No.  03-3026).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3026A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3026A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3026A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/