Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - October 20, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:42:30 -0400

Released:  10/17/2003.  AUCTION OF 900 MHZ SPECIALIZED MOBILE RADIO
SERVICE LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 11, 2004; NOTICE AND FILING
REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM OPENING BIDS, UPFRONT PAYMENTS AND OTHER AUCTION
PROCEDURES (AUCTION NO. 55). (DA No.  03-3235).  WTB. Contact:  Legal:
Robert Krinsky at (202) 418-0660, Auction :  Lyle Ishida at (202)
418-0660 or Linda Sanderson at (717) 338-2888, Legal: Evan Baranoff at
(202) 418-7142, Technical: Bettye Woodward at (202) 418-1345 or Gary
Devlin at (717) 338-2618
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3235A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3235A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3235A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3235A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3235A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3235A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/