Subject: [NEXTEL-1] U.S. Navy To Swap Cell Sites for Free Wireless Devices

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:28:15 -0400

U.S. Navy To Swap Cell Sites for Free Wireless Devices United States Navy
officials in Maine and New Jersey are pitching a proposal to swap cell sites for
free mobile phone and beepers. The force entertained nearly one dozen company
representatives on the advantages that could flow from putting antennas on Navy
water towers.  Wireless carriers have expressed interest in doing so, but need to
evaluate the towers height and depth as well as any voids they fill in dead sports
on their networks. The Navy will issue a formal request for proposals in early
2004 and anticipates awarding a company a five-year contract for the tower sites.
(The Day)
http://www.theday.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JYdFFC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/