Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Alliance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 08:30:06 -0400

Nine independent mobile operators formed of a new mobile alliance to
provide
seamless, enhanced voice and data solutions for businesses and consumers
across Europe. Amena (Spain), O2 (Germany, UK and Ireland), ONE (Austria),
Pannon GSM (Hungary), sunrise (Switzerland), Telenor Mobil (Norway) and
Wind
(Italy) signed a formal agreement on September 30, 2003. 
http://www.telecom.paper.nl/index.asp?t=a&i=34914&n=140

- - - - - - - - - - 
Dutch telco KPN has revealed plans for its mobile unit KPN Mobile to join a
mobile phone alliance formed earlier this week between Spain's Amena, O2 in
Germany, the UK and Ireland, ONE (Austria), Pannon GSM (Hungary), sunrise
(Switzerland), Telenor Mobil (Norway) and Italy's Wind. However, the
alliance has a policy of one cellco per country, and the inclusion of KPN
Mobile's subsidiary E-Plus would mean that there would be two operators in
Germany. KPN must gain the approval of all seven alliance members before it
can join the group
http://www.cit-online.com/pages/commsupdate/cuspecific.aspx?qs=1964

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/