Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Public Safety Wireless-Concept

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:15:39 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Lester Meyers" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Public Safety Wireless-Concept

Thanks for your kind words Nick and Marcel.

Please forgive my ignorance, as this is my first experience with 
talk groups. 

I've noticed all kinds of warnings regarding code of conduct and did 
not know if it would be acceptable or desired to have 8 pages of 
documentation pasted into this little box.

If it is acceptable, I'll post it as a message, but it would be 
better if I received individual e-mailed requests so I could attach 
it as a formatted WORD document with illustration intact. Also, it 
may frustrate the efforts of those who x-post.

Thanks for a warm welcome

Les Meyers

[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:17:38 -0400

Don't worry about x-post. Send the file as an attachment and that will be
fine.......