Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Western Regional Sales Manager

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:24:53 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Mercedes Chatfield Taylor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Regional Sales Manager -- Search

iCOM Consultants, Inc., is pleased to announce a recently retained search for a
Western Regional Sales Manager for a leading provider of analytic software
solutions that help companies effectively use the Internet to build long-term,
multi-channel customer relationships. This is a Fremont, CA, soon to be Santa
Clara, CA based Company. Clients include Lands End, Macy's, and many other "brand
name" referenceable companies. This role can grow into a VP Sales role in the
short term based on results.

PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Our successful candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of vendors,
products, and services in the CRM or enterprise software arena. S/he will
have a proven track record including 7+ years relevant experience, in structuring,
negotiating, and implementing complex enterprise sales direct and via
channels. Our ideal candidate will have:

· 7+ years of experience in an enterprise software environment selling complex
software products or services to business customers. Experience with an
enterprise software company must be current.
· Familiarity with one or more of the following vertical markets: financial
services, high technology, information services/information aggregators,
pharmaceuticals or entertainment/publishing.
· A proven, and well-developed, effective, consultative, relationship building
approach to selling that is suited to enterprise software and services versus
products.
· Varied experience in positioning new products and creating “go-to-market”
strategies to include strategic partners
· Experience developing and managing a telesales function.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.  Can tell
the Client story in a credible and compelling manner.
· Extensive negotiation and contract development experience.
· Experience building relationships with and influencing a wide variety of
audiences. A strong network of personal contacts in the industry that has evolved
through involvement with the growth of successful companies in information
services, value-added service business models or enterprise software.
· Exceptionally strong track record initiating, closing, and managing deals that
created substantial positive business impact.

COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Compensation is extremely competitive and includes a six figure base, commissions
and an equity proponent.

In addition to compensation, there will be the opportunity to take a leadership
role in the rapid growth of a very exciting player in the enterprise software
arena.

* * * * *
For more information about iCOM Consultants, Inc., a retained executive search
firm specializing in marketing, sales, professional services, "C" level &
business development search for emerging technology companies please visit our web
site at: http://www.icomconsultants.com/

For more information on this opportunity, or to refer candidates, please contact
Mercedes Chatfield-Taylor in complete confidence,  via
[email-masked].

No recruiters / agencies please.