Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Swamp Optics--Femtosoft FROG Software

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 23:50:56 -0400

http://www.swampoptics.com/products_femtosoft.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

HOME
>> PRODUCTS >> Femtosoft

NEWS

Winner, 2003

R&D100
Award

Next
Conference:  See us at Frontiers in Optics, in Tucson,
Arizona, October 2003.

The
June 2001 issue of OPN featured GRENOUILLE on the cover and in the article:
Measuring Ultrashort Laser Pulses Just Got a Lot Easier

Femtosoft FROG Pulse Retrieval Software

Femtosoft Technologies brings all the power of FROG
to the desktop with its FROG pulse-retrieval software. The core of the
FROG technique is the sophisticated algorithm that powers the data retrieval.
Femtosoft Technologies licensed the original code from the FROG group
at Sandia National Laboratories and added useful features—like several
forms of filtering to reduce background noise—and a graphical user
interface with powerful numeric routines to deliver high performance pulse
retrieval.

Femtosoft's FROG code even retrieves all the temporal
and spatio-temporal information
available from Swamp Optics’ FROG and GRENOUILLE
devices, including:

intensity and phase vs. time

spectrum and spectral phase vs. wavelength

spatial chirp

pulse-front tilt

Femtosoft’s FROG code is the gold standard of
pulse measurement code!

The Femtosoft screen's informative windows include
original and retrieved pulse spectrograms, E-field and spectrum plots,
and algorithm controls and results.

Femtosoft's pulse retrieval package is
software-only and does not include the frame grabber hardware. To use
Femtosoft software with Swamp Optics’ FROG and GRENOUILLE devices,
we recommend the Spiricon beam spatial-profile
software and framegrabber.

Femtosoft FROG Software Availability

To learn more about Femotosoft's FROG software products
and product availability, visit Femtosoft.

Copyright
© 2003 Swamp Optics, LLC.