Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Iraq Liscenses

From: "Vogler, Terry R. (TVOGLER)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:49:16 -0400

From a reliable source.

[SNIP]

We just got word an hour ago that we did not win.  Licenses went to 2
Kuwaiti companies (north and south regions) and Egyptian company (Orascom)
in the central region.

Apparently Kuwaitis own over 10% of Orascom...so basically the Kuwaitis won
all three.

[End SNIP]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:52:59 -0400

Thanks  Terry,

I guess  I won't be going to IRAQ......

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:43:34 -0400

Although I remember working with Kuwait MTC and they were buying all of
their base stations from Mot.

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: Vogler, Terry R. (TVOGLER) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 11:49 AM
To: NEXTEL1 ([email-masked])
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Iraq Liscenses

From a reliable source.

[SNIP]

[End SNIP]