Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Xelibri

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:25:34 -0400

Monday October 13, 2003 12:35 PM EDT

Munich -- Xelibri is presenting four
new models in its 2003 fall/winter
collection under the “fashion
extravaganza” theme. And abundant
colour is a highlight of this second
collection: displays with 4,096 colours, new
animated menu prompting, and unusual shapes and
materials give a dash of flamboyance to the new
models. Typical basic features are voice dialing,
vibrating alarm, polyphonic ringtones, integrated
games, and an integrated clock with an alarm
function; more striking features are a make-up mirror
and snap-link. Another novelty: the SIM card can be
changed without opening the mobile. The Xelibri 5,
6, 7, and 8 GSM 900/1800 models thus combine
extremes from the world of fashion and mobile
phone technology.

The Xelibri 5 is an angular trendsetter about the size of two matchboxes. This
mobile was inspired by elements of industrial clothing; it goes perfectly with
casual cargo pants and, thanks to the supplied snap-link, can be conveniently
attached to a belt or waistband. The Xelibri 5, weighing just under 74 grammes and
available in “ultra blue” and “mercury”, is simply snapped out of its clip when
the user wants to phone. Changing the SIM card is just as easy.

The shape and size of a traditional powder compact, the Xelibri 6 breaks all the
rules of classical mobile phone design. Two integrated mirrors – one with a
magnifying effect –make the Xelibri 6 a practical and, at just under 90 grams,
very wearable accessory for carrying in any purse or pocketbook. Available in
“sheer bronze” and “platinum blush”, the Xelibri 6 is this season’s most unusual
snap-shut mobile.
The smoothly curvaceous Xelibri 7 is the most sensual phone in the fall/winter
collection. Shaped like a single large clip, it can be attached simply but
securely to the waistband of a pair of jeans, a sleeve or a jacket lapel. The 83
grams mobile with a classically compact bar shape and size is available in “copper
polished” and “midnight blue”.

Worn effortlessly on the necklace supplied, the voice-controlled Xelibri 8 will
keep its owner sweet and intrigue the beholder. At the flick of a wrist the
Xelibri 8 will provide both communication and music, since it is also a VHF radio.
The most compact mobile phone in the current collection will be available in
“diamond pink” and “silver glam” together with a stereo headset.

The new Xelibri collection will be on sale in the stores starting October 2003 and
on
the internet at: www.xelibri.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tq9otC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/