Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Energy and Commerce Hearing Notices

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:52:54 -0500

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a hearing
on Wednesday, January 28, 2004, at 10:00 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn House Office
Building. This hearing is entitled "'Can you say that on TV?': An Examination of
the FCC's Enforcement with Respect to Broadcast Indecency." Witnesses will be by
invitation only.

For the latest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/01282004hearing1165/hearing.htm

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a hearing
on Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 10:00 a.m. in 2322 Rayburn House Office
Building. This hearing is entitled "The Current State of Competition in the
Communications Marketplace." Witnesses will be by invitation only.

For the latest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/02042004hearing1164/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce