Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Telecom Cost Containment Sr Sales Agent opportunities

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:21:44 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "dginetgroup" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Telecom Cost Containment Sr Sales Agent opportunities

My client is a professional services firm providing cost containment 
and overcharge recovery services in the telecommunications arena.  
Headquartered in California, they have been in business 7 (some 
agents have been with them for over 5 years), and successfully 
launched their entrepreneurial model in several locations nationwide.

At the start of this rejuvenating New Year, Dallas, Boston and 
southern California have been targeted as the ideal geographies to 
actively build up markets.

Offered at this time are home-based 1099 contractor situations, 
working on a commission schedule.  Both full-time and part-time are 
available, making it workable for those who have other ongoing 
business ventures. Income is based on 15-20% of minimum $50K - $150K 
gross monthly projected sales (which is currently being achieved by 
established sales contractors, working 20-30 hours per week).  
Ambitous and resourceful Sales Agents will develop and manage leads, 
market to qualified prospects, collect pertinent information for 
projects and market research.

Candidates must have 5+ years experience in a senior-level sales 
capacity, a track record of consistently earning 100K+ annually,  
extensive experience with the consultative sales process and selling 
to upper-level management.  Knowledge of the telecom industry and the 
DFW marketplace will help you hit the ground running.

For more information about our client and these unique opportunities, 
please contact Barbara Siegel at [email-masked].  (No 
relocation is offered.)

Career Studio
National Executive Search Firm
Coral Springs, FL  
954-755-4855

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/