Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE:Consumers Union "Escape Cell Hell" web site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:27:09 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Smith, William E. (US-BKTN-Telecom)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Consumers Union "Escape Cell Hell" web site

I'm not impressed. From a quick look at the site, it has some basic
problems, such as complaining about not being able to take your phone
from a TDMA carrier to a CDMA carrier. I don't know of any phones that
do both. Then again, I'm only a cellular user.  

I've always been given literature with a disclaimer about coverage. Not
only when I first signed up, but when I changed plans too. As for
billing, I've only had one problem since I first got a cell phone back
in 1986 and that was a typo when I upgraded my plan which cost me $30.00
and was promptly credited and the typo resolved when I noticed it on my
bill.

I would have thought an outfit like Consumer's would have done at least
some basic research on the subject but it doesn't look like it.

These are my opinions and NOT those of my employer!

Consumers Union 
"Escape Cell Hell" site

http://www.escapecellhell.org/

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/