Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NYCity Council: Verizon Wireless testimony on the Nextel $6.5 BILLION give-away

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:27:00 -0500

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 10:01 AM
Subject: NYCity Council: Verizon Wireless testimony on the Nextel $6.5
BILLION give-away
 
Today, Verizon's Don Brittingham is testifying in NYC opposing the
Nextel Plan to get US Taxpayers to pay billions to fix Nextel's
interference problems with critical public safety.  The Nextel Plan
fixes Nextel's problem, giving one private company - Nextel - a $6.5
billion windfall.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/