Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spectrum Management Policy-Chief Executive Officer Information Technology Agency Los Angeles California

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:09:52 -0500

Spectrum Management Policy Reform- Thera Bradshaw Chief Executive
Officer Information Technology Agency Los Angeles California

http://www7.nationalacademies.org/cstb/wireless_ppt_bradshaw.pdf

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/