Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/27/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:42:25 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244337A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244337A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244337A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00195 Released:  02/27/2004.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244463A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244463A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00196 Released:  02/27/2004.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
(DA No.  04-576)  Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  Satellite Division at
(202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-576A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-576A1.txt> 

Report No: 0098 Released:  02/27/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244419A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244419A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244419A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/27/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham@ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244410A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244410A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/27/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244412A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244412A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-23 Released:  02/27/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243987A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243987A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-22 Released:  02/27/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244435A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244435A1.txt> 

 FEDERAL STATE JOINT BOARD ON UNIVERSAL SERVICE.   Recommended Decision
concerning the process for designation of eligible telecommunications
carriers (ETCs) and the FCC's rules regarding high-cost universal
service support. (Dkt No.  96-45). Action by:  Federal-State Joint Board
on Univeral Service. Adopted:  02/27/2004 by Decision. (FCC No. 04J-1).
WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04J-1A7.txt> 

 ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS.   Dismissed eight of the
requests as moot, and granted a motion to withdraw the ninth request.
(Dkt No.  94-102). Action by:  Acting Associate Chief, Public Safety and
Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  02/25/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-551).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-551A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-551A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-551A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED FEBRUARY 26, 2004, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 38:

--

 Released:  02/26/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU RELEASES DRAFT OF
REVISED TELECOMMUNICATIONS REPORTING WORKSHEET (FCC FORM 499-A) FOR
2003. (DA No.  04-549). (Dkt No 96-45).  WCB. Contact:  Vickie Robinson
at (202) 418-7400, TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-549A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/