Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Licensing Services

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:02:29 -0500

A new category for Licensing Services has been added to the Two Way Radio
Directory.

If you know a licensing services company that should be listed go to the
link below and click the  "Add your link", fill in the form and they will be
added.

Direct link to Licensing Services category:

http://twoway.searchking.com/directory/Consulting_and_Engineering/Licensing_
Services/index.shtml

Short version of that link:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?E62F52187

Rik Rasmussen
Two Way Radio Directory
http://twowayradiodirectory.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/