Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/23/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:07:38 -0500

Report No: 2647 Released:  02/23/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244150A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244150A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/23/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE - MEETINGS OF THE
INFORMAL WORKING GROUPS. (DA No.  94-436).  IB. Contact:  Don Weiland at
(202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-94-436A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-94-436A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-94-436A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00194 Released:  02/23/2004.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION
Satellite Space Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  (202)
418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244142A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244142A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/23/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244137A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244137A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MOBILITY
DIVISION APPROVES WITHDRAWAL OF PETITION TO DENY. (DA No.  04-444).
WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-444A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-444A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-444A1.txt> 

 NEW PART 4 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES CONCERNING DISRUPTIONS TO
COMMUNICATIONS.   Proposed extending the disruption reporting
requirements to communications providers who are not wireline carriers.
(Dkt No.  04-35). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  02/12/2004 by
NPRM. (FCC No. 04-30).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-30A5.txt> 

 CARRIER CURRENT SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE SYSTEMS;
AMENDMENT OF PART 15 REGARDING NEW REQUIREMENTS AND MEASUREMENT
GUIDELINES FOR ACCESS BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE SYSTEMS.   Proposed
amending Part 15 of the Commissions rules to adopt new requirements and
measurement guidelines for a new type of carrier current system that
provides access to broadband services using power lines. (Dkt No.
03-104, 04-37). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  02/12/2004 by
NPRM. (FCC No. 04-29).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-29A6.txt> 

--

REPORT TO THE CONGRESS ON THE LOW POWER FM INTERFERENCE TESTING PROGRAM.
Dated February 19, 2004. Action by:  FCC by REPORT.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244128A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244128A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244128A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/