Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's Argument on Spectrum Swaps-

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:30:18 -0500

From the FCC:
December 14, 2000

In its petition, Nextel argues that recently announced spectrum swaps by
incumbent PCS and cellular licensees AT&T Wireless Services, Inc.,
("AT&T"), Cingluar Wireless,  L.L.C. ("Cingular"), Sprint Spectrum, L.P.
("Sprint"), and VoiceStream Wireless Corp. ("VoiceStream") in major
markets will largely satisfy their spectrum needs and allow those
incumbents to bid on markets
critical to new entrants.   Nextel maintains that by such bidding the
incumbent carriers will frustrate the  new entrants' efforts to
aggregate sufficient spectrum to achieve a national footprint and become
another nationwide PCS competitor.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/