Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Planning for Telecommunications Emergencies-

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:52:45 -0500

Tues., Feb. 24th, 8:30 a.m.

New York Chapter Breakfast Meeting. Date/Time: Tuesday, February 24,
8:30 a.m. Location:
offices of Wolf Block Schorr & Solis-Cohen LLP, 250 Park Avenue 10th Fl.
Topic: the NYC Metropolitan Area Mutual Aid and Restoration Consortium
(‘MARC”) – Planning for Telecommunications Emergencies. Speaker:
Agostino Cangemi, Deputy Commissioner/General Counsel of the New York
City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications
(“DoITT”). For more info: Debra Samuelson, [email-masked].
RSVP to:
Wendy Parish, [email-masked].

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/