Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 6:1 Vocoder, Marcel you were RIGHT!!!

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:50:04 -0000

They now say maybe they can turn it on midyear 2004.

Thats almost a year behind schedule.

Same as it ever was.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:25:15 -0500

It won't be Midyear 2004 more like Q4.
Now they are having problems with the new AMBE vocoder.
The boys in in "Da-LAB" said the new vocoder is SUCKING UP power "Like an
alcoholic at a Wisky Factory" according to one Engineer..

Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:34:34 -0000

Hey Sparkie,

Nextel has stuck their foot in their mouth like they did back in 1995-
Nextel Hyped & Hyped the 6:1 Vocoder in 1995. 

The last time they lied it cost them $27,000,000.00 to settle a
lawsuit for misleading investors.
I smell another lawsuit comming.(Tme to sell the Nextel Jet Timmy!)

From:	[email-masked]
Date:	Tue Nov 11, 2003  3:49 pm
Subject:	Re: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel 6:1 Vocoder problems or just lies ???

I predicted problems with the new vocoder when it was in "Alpha".
Just like the old days they are trying to hype technology that has
not been perfected.
Hype like this lead  to the $27M lawsuit settlement.

From The $27M settlement:

BACKGROUND OF LITIGATION
"The Actions assert various claims on behalf of purchasers of the
common stock of
Nextel Communications, Inc. ("Nextel") during the period July 22,
1993 through January 10, 1995, inclusive.  Plaintiffs allege, among 
other things, that Defendants (hereinafter defined) violated the
federal securities laws and state common law by issuing various 
allegedly misleading statements and disseminating allegedly
misleading documents to the investing public pertaining to the 
commercial viability of a wireless communications technology deployed
by Nextel."

> Thats almost a year behind schedule.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

 
Yahoo! Groups Links