Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Military Communications Technologies Completes Successful New York Road Show for Institutional Investors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:59:43 -0500

Military Communications Technologies Completes Successful New York Road Show for
Institutional Investors

IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 10, 2004 (PRIMEZONE) -- Military Communications
Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:MLTA), a leading provider of wireless technology for
homeland security and defense applications, announced today that it has brought
its New York City investment road show to a successful completion.

Last week the Company's executives had engaged in a number of one-on-one and
group presentations to institutional investors, investment bankers, and retail
brokers. The Company's story was very well received and investors were
interested in further following the Company.

"We are encouraged by the outcome of our investor road show in New York City. We
were pleased to receive a very positive reaction from an audience of some key
institutional investors. Military Communications looks forward to delivering
more news about company accomplishments in the near future to further capitalize
on the high degree of interest expressed at the meeting," stated Mr. Jeremy
Norton, Director of Military Communications Technologies.

About Military Communications Technologies

Military Communications Technologies, Inc. is a technology company involved in
the development and distribution of proprietary software defined radio (SDR) for
both large-scale Commercial and Military mobile wireless communication network
applications. The Company's core product, PC4 is specifically targeted to the
demands of the Military and Homeland Defense agencies for large-scale defense
grade reconfigurable wireless communications systems. PC4, which stands for
Programmable, Command, Control, Compute, and Communicate, is a next-generation
SDR framework and proprietary operating system uniquely designed for
interoperable, lightweight and mobile military communications systems. The PC4
framework is also especially suitable for radar and high-speed digital RF and
GSM surveillance systems. The Company's proprietary SpectruCell(tm) technology
offers commercial wireless providers a cost-effective, software-based method to
upgrade systems to next-generation standards and makes networks interoperable
with most wireless protocols.
Statements in this release, which relate to other than strictly historical
facts, including statements about the Company's plans and strategies, as well as
management's expectations and new and existing products, technologies and
opportunities, market growth, demand for acceptance of new and existing
products, are forward-looking statements. The words, "believe," "expect,"
"anticipate," "estimate," "project," and similar expressions identify
forward-looking statements that speak only as the date hereof. This press
release contains certain forward-looking statements regarding Military
Communications Technologies, Inc. ("MLTA"), its business prospects and results
of operations that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties posed by many
factors and events that could cause MLTA's actual business, prospects and
results of operations to differ materiality from those that may be anticipated
by such forward-looking statements. Readers are urged to carefully review and
consider the various disclosures made by MLTA in this news release and other
reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission that attempt to advise
interested parties of the risks and factors that may affect MLTA's business.

CONTACT:

Military Communications Technologies, Inc.
Jeremy Norton, Vice President, Finance
International Business Development
(949) 622 5508
[email-masked]
www.milcomms.com

Sky Investor Relations
Laurel Moody
(212) 440 5000
[email-masked]

In Australia:
SDR Technologies Pty Ltd
Kevin Graham, Vice President,
International Sales & Marketing
(61) 3 8080 8080
[email-masked]

http://www.primezone.com/pages/news_releases.mhtml?d=52302

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/