Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Valuation of Nextel's relinquished spectrum assets 'simply not credible' - Verizon Wireless

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:08:31 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "BobC" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Valuation of Nextel's relinquished spectrum assets 'simply
not credible' - Verizon Wireless

In spite of the fact that I'm not an economist or able to determine 
the value of spectrum, I think it's a given that Nextel stands to win 
in considerable proportion should they receive spectrum as it's 
planned today.

I only need to base my assumption on the fact that Nextel has not and 
would not give anything away unless it stands to gain tremendously 
down the road.

They "offered" that 850 million dollars to sweeten the pie and 
quickly cause things to go their way before anyone decided to really 
look at the spectrum/value gains.

Had they not been so generous, so quickly, I might not have suspected 
there to be much of a difference in spectrum value. But, they aroused 
my suspicions immediately after so quickly making that offer. Gotcha' 
Nextel.

BobC

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/