Subject: [NEXTEL-1] eSeminar: Data Throughput Analysis on IS-2000 Wireless Networks

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:41:31 -0500

eSeminar: Data Throughput Analysis on IS-2000 Wireless Networks

Why this event is important:

As the number of new wireless device data applications increase, the
need for testing at all levels of protocol also increases. This
presentation will show how the capability to log protocol messages and
analyze their content independent of phone software is now available at
key layers in the protocol stack.  Wireless device designers and service
providers can verify performance beginning at the application layer and
working their way down the "value chain" with detailed decoding of
messages down through the physical layer. This presentation gives
examples and shows how problems observed at the application layer can be
systematically isolated to the software or hardware fault. In addition,
we will show how protocol logging, data throughput and frame error
counting can provide a real-time report of link integrity in an RF test
environment as it simulates the actual system.

Who Should Attend:

Wireless engineers involved in software/hardware design, verification,
and integration of new applications (such as web browsers, games, video)
and operating systems for mobile devices.

http://webevents.broadcast.com/cmp/wcs/index.asp?event_id=8764&loc=a

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/