Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Honeywell Video System Announce Recall of Security Camera

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:11:22 -0500

http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/p/04/p0013522.htm
February 26, 2004
CPSC, Honeywell Video System Announce Recall of Security Camera

Name of product: ADEMCO Rapid/Dome security camera

Units: 689

Manufacturer/Importer: Video Controls Ltd., of Cheshire, United Kingdom. 
Imported by Honeywell Video Systems of Lewisville, Texas.

Hazard: The security cameras plastic mounting assembly can crack,
allowing 
the dome and the camera to fall from the wall or ceiling, possibly
injuring 
someone.

Incidents/Injuries: Honeywell received one report of the camera assembly 
falling from the ceiling. No injuries.

Description: The recalled security camera is an indoor video camera
mounted 
on the wall or ceiling. The camera is covered with a smoked plastic dome 
measuring about 6 inches in diameter. A mechanism to move the camera and
a 
mounting assembly are also part of the product. The recalled security 
cameras have these part numbers:

AD5RCPP16
AD5GCMPP18
AD5GCPP18
AD5GCPP22

The cameras also have serial numbers within these ranges:

G01 (January 2002) to G12 (December 2002)
H01 (January 2002) to H08 (August 2003).

The serial numbers are located inside the product, on a white label 
attached to the side of the camera mounting.

Sold at: The recalled security cameras were not sold directly to
consumers. 
They were sold from January 1, 2002, to October 17, 2003, to independent 
dealers who installed them in commercial buildings. The security cameras 
sold for approximately $1000 to $1700.

Manufactured in: United Kingdom

Remedy: Contact Honeywell Video Systems to arrange for free repair of
the 
security cameras mounting assembly.

Consumer Contact: Call Honeywell at (800) 573-0154 between 8 a.m. and 5 
p.m. ET (Monday through Friday).

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/