Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/20/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:47:33 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244070A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244070A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244070A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/20/2004.  CONSENT ORDER ISSUED IN EB DOCKET NO. 03-85.
(DA No.  04-437). (Dkt No 03-85).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-437A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-437A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-437A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-437A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-437A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-437A2.txt> 

 Released:  02/20/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE SCHEDULES SECOND
MEETING. (DA No.  04-430).  IB. Contact:  Alexander Roytblat (202)
418-7501 or Linda Dubroof at (202) 418-2150
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-430A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-430A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-430A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00192 Released:  02/20/2004.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
(DA No.  04-435)  Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-435A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-435A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/20/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244097A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244097A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-21 Released:  02/20/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244103A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244103A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/19/2004.  NUCENTRIX SPECTRUM RESOURCES, INC.
(DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION) SEEKS FCC CONSENT TO THE ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSES
TO NEXTEL SPECTRUM ACQUISITION CORP. (DA No.  04-431). (Dkt No 04-40)
Petitions to Deny Due: 03/22/2004
Oppositions Due: 04/01/2004
Replies Due: 04/08/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Linda Ray at (202) 418-0257,
Erin McGrath at (202) 418-7240, or Wayne McKee at (202) 418-2355
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-431A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-431A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-431A1.txt> 

 PETITION FOR DECLARATORY RULING THAT PULVER.COM'S FREE WORLD DIALUP IS
NEITHER TELECOMMUNICATIONS NOR A TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE.   Granted
pulver.com's Petition for Declaratory Ruling. (Dkt No.  03-45). Action
by:  the Commission. Adopted:  02/12/2004 by MO&O. (FCC No. 04-27).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-27A6.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/