Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/18/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:22:03 -0500

MARTIN PERRY NAMED FCC CHIEF ECONOMIST.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OSP
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243912A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243912A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243912A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00579 Released:  02/18/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243982A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243982A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00578 Released:  02/18/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243980A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243980A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243959A1.pdf>

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243959A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243965A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243965A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS ( 3 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244003A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244003A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS ( 4 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244008A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244008A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS  ( 5 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244011A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244011A1.txt> 

Report No: 1741 Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243986A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243986A1.txt> 

Report No: 1740 Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243985A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243985A1.txt> 

Report No: 1740A Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243884A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243884A1.txt> 

Report No: 1747 Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243973A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243973A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  04-400).  WTB.
Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-400A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-400A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-400A1.txt> 

Report No: 1749 Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND SPECTRUM LEASE APPLICATIONS AND
NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243966A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243966A1.txt> 

Report No: 1748 Released:  02/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND SPECTRUM LEASE APPLICATIONS AND
NOTIFICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243962A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243962A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/17/2004.  DOMESTIC SECTION 214 APPLICATION FILED FOR
TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF TXU COMMUNICATIONS VENTURES AND ITS OPERATING
SUBSIDIARIES. (DA No.  04-356). (Dkt No 04-21). Comments Due:
03/02/2004. Reply Comments Due:  03/09/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Tracey
Wilson-Parker at (202) 418-1394 or Gail Cohen at (202) 418-0939
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-356A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-356A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-356A1.txt> 
--

 STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ON COURT'S UPHOLDING
DO-NOT-CALL RULES by Statement.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243951A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243951A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243951A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/