Subject: [NEXTEL-1] "Philly Mike" Quits Nextel To Join BCI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:33:58 -0500

February 16, 2004 10:47 AM US Eastern Timezone

Berliner Communications, Inc. Announces the Addition of Five New Employees

ELMWOOD PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 16, 2004--Berliner Communications,
Inc., a wireless telecommunications company in northern NJ, has announced five
new hires, effective immediately.

BCI is pleased to announce a number of new additions to their team.

As of January 19th, Mike Guerrero joined the BCI Team as Vice President of
Engineering. Mike was previously the AVP of Site Development at Sprint and has
held a number of increasingly responsible positions in the past eight years. He
has significant experience in the Telecommunications industry and also worked at
Nynex Mobile before joining Sprint. Rich Berliner, CEO said "I have known Mike
for many years and we regard him as the consummate pro we need to grow our
technical services business."

John Egidio has joined the BCI team in October 2003 as General Manager for the
New York Metro Region. John brings 30 years of telecommunications industry
experience to his role at BCI. Prior to joining BCI, John was Regional Vice
President for qServe Communications, a nationwide construction and engineering
company. He also served as General Manager of Geotek in Montvale, NJ.

Mike Stoloff assumed the position of Engineering Lead in December of 2003 and
has over seven years experience in this industry. Before coming to Berliner,
Mike was the Director of Engineering at Nextel in Philadelphia and worked
closely with Magnus Ojert, COO. "Mike has been deeply involved in the In
Building work and has recently won very positive marks from our customers" said
COO, Magnus Ojert.

Another key player that BCI has brought on board is Richard Contrera. Prior to
BCI, Rich was VP Northeast Engineering at Metrocall Wireless Inc. Rich has over
20 years experience in the wireless industry. Rich is working for BCI as a Site
Acquisition Specialist.

BCI hired John Celentano Jr. as Project Development Manager and Estimator. John
worked for qServe Communications where he was a Project Manager in charge of all
Antenna and Line work. He has experience in estimating and cost reduction.

"We have now begun to grow in again and our needs are to hire the best, most
enthusiastic people to augment our veterans. As you can see, the type of people
that we now attract to join our ranks is exceptional in their stature and
experience," said Rich Berliner.

About Berliner Communications, Inc. (BCI)

Berliner Communications, Inc. (BCI) is a vertically integrated supplier of
strategic services covering all phases of communications network build-outs. BCI
offers a full range of turnkey and specialty services to nation-wide
communications firms of all types. BCI's primary services include Radio
Frequency Engineering, Site Acquisition, Construction and Program Management.

Berliner Communications Inc. has a strong team of outside investors, including
Greenhill Capital Partners. These backers have provided Berliner with the
financial strength and stability necessary to undertake jobs that might be too
large for other firms. BCI's corporate headquarters are located in Elmwood Park,
NJ and in their tenth year of providing great service to customers

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040216005253&newsLang=en

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/