Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FTS Wireless, Inc.-=

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:58:08 -0500

Source: Wall Street Capital Funding LLC
OTC Stock Traders Watch! Feb. 24, 2004, Part 3

WESTON, Fla., Feb. 24, 2004 (PRIMEZONE) -- Wall Street News Alert's
"stocks to watch" this morning are: FTS Wireless Inc.

(OTCBB:FLIP), Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:GDP), TXU Corporation
(NYSE:TXU) and NeoMedia Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:NEOM).

Aggressive investors may be watching FTS Wireless, Inc., (OTCBB:FLIP)
again this morning! Yesterday after the markets closed, the company
issued a press release announcing the signing of a binding letter of
intent to acquire the assets of Tampa, Florida based wireless
distributor Wireless Unlimited, Inc!

This could be more great news for investors! FTS Wireless CEO Scott
Gallagher commented, "With the addition of Wireless Unlimited, Inc., we
expect to nearly double the sales of T-Mobile products and services.
T-Mobile is the fastest growing U.S. Wireless carrier and added more
than 1 million net subscribers in the 4th quarter. We hope to close the
deal in the next 30 days." Mr. Gallagher went on to say, "When the two
recently announced acquisitions are closed, we expect FTS to be on pace
to achieve an annual revenue run rate of nearly $1.5 million with 7
locations."

Keep your eyes on this company! Last week FTS announced plans to acquire
its 6th retail location by purchasing the assets of Florida-based All
Clear Wireless, Inc.; that deal is expected to triple sales of NEXTEL
wireless products and services. The company has closed 4 acquisitions in
the last 12-months.

The stock closed yesterday at twenty-six cents a share.
In case you are not familiar with the company: FTS Wireless Inc., a
wholly owned subsidiary of FTS Group, Inc., is an operator of five
retail wireless locations that markets and sells next generation
wireless products, services and operator of Wi-Fi HotSpot's. FTS
Wireless currently operates four retail wireless locations in the
Florida Gulf Coast region and one location in the Philadelphia suburban
market and through its e-commerce sites, FTS Wireless markets, to
customers worldwide.

Stocks showing interesting activity yesterday were: Goodrich Petroleum
Corp. (NYSE:GDP) up 26.8% on 1.2 million shares traded, TXU Corporation
(NYSE:TXU) up 12.2% on 14.5 million shares traded and NeoMedia
Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:NEOM) up .96% on 5.5 million shares traded.
Commentary: Four Economic Indicators
"Consumer Confidence: Since 1946, the University of Michigan has tried
to gauge the economic condition and direction by asking consumers how
they feel. The consumer confidence survey is pegged to a 1966 benchmark
equal to 100 points. It hit a low of 51.7 points in 1980, a high of 112
points in January 2000, and currently is reading 93.1 points. Unlike
other indicators, consumer confidence is based on perceived and not
exact numbers," stated Sonja Rudd in Wall Street News Alert's daily
commentary continued at: http://www.WallStreetNewsAlert.com

WSNA's email alert service is free to those investors who sign up on the
WSNA home page. The alert service is designed to notify investors of
undervalued and often overlooked stocks. Subscribers are introduced to
Special Situation companies that have the potential of showing increased
activity. The Wall Street News Alert home page has experienced over 14
million hits. To subscribe to this free service, visit the Wall Street
News Alert home page at http://www.wallstreetnewsalert.com and select
the "join now" button.

http://www.primezone.com/pages/news_releases.mhtml?d=53121
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/