Subject: [NEXTEL-1] May 12 - 14, 2004 California Public Safety Communications Conference and Exhibits

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:32:27 -0800

Mark your calendars now: May 12 - 14, Ontario California Convention
Center.

For information on the largest public safety communications conference
of the year in California, visit

http://www.cpra.org/Ontario2004.html

Over 30 hours of training by professionals plus the latest technology on
display in over 100 booths. 

This is the >> ONLY << non-profit event organized 100% by public safety
professionals who have volunteered to donate their time to build an
outstanding program addressing the specific interests of local and
California state public safety agencies, serving a population of 35
million.  

Sign up today or Contact any participating exhibitor for FREE exhibits
passes.

====================================================================

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/