Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Collecting used and reuseable cellular phones

From: "tgoahh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:20:26 -0000

Dear Group:

We are collecting used and reuseable cellular phones for our Gift Of 
Giving Recycling Program.  Through this program, our organization 
will raise funds for our programs and services to continue to serve 
the economically disadvantage.

To help support us in our program join our group at 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tgoahhcharity/join

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/