Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Deploys ADC's Long-Range Coverage Solution (LRCS) At Daytona

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:28:21 -0500

02/18/03

Nextel Deploys ADC's Long-Range Coverage Solution (LRCS) At Daytona.

Nextel deployed ADC's Long-Range Coverage Solution (LRCS) At Daytona on
Sunday. The LCRS allows Nextel to provide in-building cover throughout
Daytona. The LRCS digitizes the entire designated RF band, digitally
transports it over fiber, and
reconstructs the signal at full bandwidth, regardless of modulation
technology or data rate.

Contractors started to survey Atlanta Motor Speedway today for another
installation of ADC's LCRS. They said next week they are going to do the
same at Michigan's race track

Marcel-

Cut Sheet on ADC's LCRS-

http://www.adc.com/Library/Literature/100455.pdf

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/