Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ, Inc.'s Common Shares Moving to NASDAQ National Market

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:05:23 -0500

EFJ, Inc.'s Common Shares Moving to NASDAQ National Market

LINCOLN, Neb., Feb. 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc.  (OTC
Bulletin Board: EFJI) announced that its application for listing on the
NASDAQ National Market ("NASDAQ") has been approved.  Trading is
expected to commence at the opening of the market on February 19, 2004
under the Company's current symbol "EFJI."  The Company's stock
currently trades on the OTC Bulletin Board.

"This is an important step for EFJ, Inc., and it sets the stage for
greater visibility and liquidity for the Company's shares," said Michael
E.  Jalbert, EFJ, Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.

EFJ, Inc. is the holding company of industry-leading wireless
telecommunications equipment and solutions businesses.  EFJ, Inc. is
home to EFJohnson Company, one of the first developers of Project 25
mobile communications products compliant with federal government
interoperability standards, and Transcrypt International, a leader in
secure voice communications solutions.  EFJ, Inc. has a team in place
with experience in telecommunications and government sales.  EFJohnson
Company and Transcrypt International are wholly-owned subsidiaries of
EFJ, Inc. For more information, visit http://www.efji.com.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/