Subject: [NEXTEL-1] P2T capability comes to bicycle officers

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:37:38 -0500

P2T capability comes to bicycle officers

 IWCE/MRT, Feb 12 2004

 PVP Communications announced the introduction of the Cycle-One wireless
kit for patrol bicycles. The kit includes a portable
 radio speaker/microphone—which connects to the officer’s portable radio
in the same way that a conventional shoulder
 microphone connects—and a handlebar-mounted press-to-talk switch. The
Cycle-One requires no external power source, has a range of 10 meters,
and enables the officer to keep both hands on the handlebar while
maintaining a connection to the dispatcher, according to the company.

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_pt_capability_comes/index.htm

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/