Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE: Latest 800 Interference Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:15:12 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:  Latest 800 Interference Report 

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at:
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined.txt
To report 800 MHz commercial interference:
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/800interfere.html#interfere

---------------------------------------------------------------------
February 12, 2004
Location City:....................... Naperville
       County:....................... Dupage/Will
        State:....................... IL
Agency Name:......................... City of Naperville
Type of service:..................... Police, Fire, EMS, Public Works,
DOT
Service coverage area:............... Naperville, IL Dupage and Will
Co., appr 56 sq mi 
Population estimate:................. 135,858
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... trunked,with MDT
Band:................................ 806-821 806-824 821-824  
Identified interference:............. Not Determined 
Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider
Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Motorola has been working on the problem and though they are continuing
to 
do so, have yet to come to a conclusion. One speculation is NEXTEL
services.

Technical Contact Name:.............. Ed Leab
Technical Contact Title:............. Comm Div Mgr 
Agency:.............................. City of Naperville 
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/