Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon Slams Nextel's "SCAM PLAN" Valuation Study.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:06:37 -0500

Verizon Slams Nextel's "SCAM PLAN" Valuation Study.
February 10, 2004

Summary of the study:
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6515683755

Verizon Slams Nextel:
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6515683756

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:53:36 -0000

> Verizon Slams Nextel's "SCAM PLAN" Valuation Study.

I wonder how many lawyers are already on the clock preparing for a 
barage of lawsuits (just in case) the Swap Plan is approved.

The Swap Plan deal (fiasco) could make the NextWave deal look like 
the pre-game show.

Somehow I expect Nextel to find a way to make a bid for AWE.

The risks of losing the Swap plan are too great to not have a Plan 
B, Plan C, etc...

What would happen if the FCC decided to forget about the Swap plan 
and just fine Nextel to kingdom come for operating violations? Oh 
wait, I'm sorry that was a dream, that would never happen in the 
real world.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links