Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:37:01 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) RF Micro Devices Introduces New Transmit Module
2) Ansoft Introduces Nexxim for RF/Mixed-Signal IC and Signal Integrity
Applications
3) Mimix Appoints Manufacturer's Sales Representatives for Targeted Regions

---------------------------------------

1) RF Micro Devices Introduces New Transmit Module

RF Micro Devices has introduced a highly integrated transmit module for
quad-band GSM/GPRS cellular handsets. The RF3177 transmit module contains all of
the transmitter functions from the PA to the antenna of the handset, and expands
the available market for RFMD's PowerStar family of PA modules...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73272/793725

2) Ansoft Introduces Nexxim for RF/Mixed-Signal IC and Signal Integrity
Applications

Ansoft Corporation announces Nexxim, a new product targeting the next generation
of analog/mixed-signal applications, including high-performance RFCMOS,
GaAs/SiGe RF ICs, and gigabit computer and communication backplanes...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73273/793725

3) Mimix Appoints Manufacturer's Sales Representatives for Targeted Regions

Mimix Broadband has announced the appointment of manufacturer's sales
representative firms in targeted regions worldwide to sell the company's MMIC
products for microwave and millimeter-wave wireless communications
applications...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73274/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED DOWNLOAD
-------------------------------------

"Application Note: Precision Frequency Measurement"
Published by: Corning Frequency Control

The heart of many electronic timing circuits is a precision crystal oscillator.
This paper describes a method of measuring production OCXO frequencies
precisely.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73277/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Metallized Fabric Gaskets
2) 600L Series RF and Microwave Capacitors

---------------------------------------

1) Metallized Fabric Gaskets

MAJR Products' Metallized Fabric Gasketing -- a combination of a metallized,
woven nylon cover over a foam core -- provides superior EMI/RFI shielding.
Metallized Fabric Gaskets are designed to meet the higher frequency requirements
for present and future EMI/RFI performance standards for electronic
enclosures...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73275/793725

2) 600L Series RF and Microwave Capacitors

Features:
- Lowest ESR in Class
- Highest working voltage in class (200V)
- Standard EIA size: 0402
- Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73276/793725

-------------------------------------
INDUSTRY EVENTS
-------------------------------------

12th Annual Wireless Systems Design Conference & Expo
March 8-10, 2004, San Diego Convention Center

Join us for WSD 2004 in the heart of Southern California and the epicenter of
wireless systems design. Delving into the technical details of what today's
wireless engineer needs to know to be successful, WSD explores the technology of
the traditional wireless staple -- the cell phone -- but also examines base
stations, software defined radios, antennas, digital signal processors, and the
wireless Internet. For more information, visit:
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/73278/793725

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/