Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/17/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:39:49 -0500

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION RELEASES TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER
LOCATOR.  News Release. News Media Contact: Michael Balmoris at (202)
418-0253  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243916A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243916A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243916A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243930A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243930A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243931A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243931A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS  (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243925A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243925A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MOBILITY
DIVISION APPROVES WITHDRAWAL OF PETITION TO DENY. (DA No.  04-383).
WTB. Contact:  Cyndi Thomas at (202) 418-2018, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-383A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-383A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-383A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU TO COMPLETE
CONVERSION OF MDS, MMDS, AND ITFS SERVICES TO THE UNIVERSAL LICENSING
SYSTEM, FEBRUARY 17, 2004. (DA No.  04-392).  WTB. Contact:  Technical
Support at (877) 480-3201, TTY: (202) 418-1255
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-392A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-392A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-392A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-392A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-392A2.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/