Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SAFECOM Program Public Safety Interoperability Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:20:33 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: SAFECOM <[email-masked]>
Subject: SAFECOM Program Public Safety Interoperability Conference

Please see the attached form to register for the upcoming SAFECOM Program Public
Safety Interoperability Conference: Building Partnerships and Collaboration for
the Safety of All of Nebraska, to be held in Lincoln, Nebraska, on February 24,
2004. 

Registration deadline is February 17, 2004. 

The SAFECOM Program
P.O. Box 3926 | Fairfax, VA 22038 
www.pswn.gov | 1.866.969.SAFE
email: [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/