Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/24/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:11:46 -0500

FCC TO RECEIVE NATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD FROM NATIONAL CONGRESS OF
AMERICAN INDIANS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at
(202) 418-0511  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244232A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244232A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244232A1.txt> 

Report No: 2648 Released:  02/24/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244225A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244225A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244225A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/24/2004.  REGION 7 (COLORADO) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-464).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-464A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-464A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-464A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/24/2004.  REGION 21 (MICHIGAN) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-466).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-466A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-466A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-466A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  04-448).  WTB.
Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-448A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-448A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-448A1.txt> 

 WRITTEN STATMENT OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION ON VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL (VOIP).   Before the
Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States
Senate, Tuesday, February 24, 2004, 9:30 a.m by Statement.  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244231A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244231A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244231A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONERS COPPS AND ADELSTEIN REACT TO BUREAU PUBLIC NOTICE ON
MEDIA OWNERSHIP RULE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jordan
Goldstein at (202) 418-2000 or  Johanna Mikes Shelton at (202) 418-2300
CMMR, CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244193A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244193A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244193A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION, AT THE KANSAS RURAL BROADBAND AND TELEMEDICINE SUMMIT,
UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS, LAWRENCE, KS, FEBRUARY 20, 2004.  OCH.  ( As
prepared for delivery), RURAL LANDS OF OPPORTUNITY: BROADBAND DEPLOYMENT
IN AMERICA'S HEARTLAND
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244205A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244205A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244205A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/