Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 0/25/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:59:21 -0500

Report No: SES-00581 Released:  02/25/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY:  (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244246A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244246A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00580 Released:  02/25/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244244A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244244A1.txt> 

Report No: 1751 Released:  02/25/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244253A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244253A1.txt> 

Report No: 1750 Released:  02/25/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244252A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244252A1.txt> 

Report No: 1752 Released:  02/25/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244277A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244277A1.txt> 

Report No: 1754 Released:  02/25/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DEFACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244238A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244238A1.txt> 

Report No: 1756 Released:  02/25/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244242A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244242A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/