Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 'Sitefinder' Mobile Phone Base Station Database

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:04:47 -0500

http://www.sitefinder.radio.gov.uk/home.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
The 'Sitefinder' Mobile Phone Base Station Database is a national
database of mobile phone base stations and their emissions. The
database is managed by the Office
Of Communications. Ofcom have
produced an information
sheet providing background information on the Sitefinder database
and how to use the resource.

Ofcom is not responsible for planning or health
issues relating to mobile phone base stations and masts. For details of the appropriate contacts within Government for general enquiries relating to
these issues go to the related sites area.

All efforts have been made to ensure that the information provided on the database is as accurate as
possible. However, Ofcom cannot accept liability for inaccuracies in the data
or map information provided.

The database was last updated in July 2003.

To use the Sitefinder database for Great Britain (GB) or
Northern Ireland (NI) click on that area of the map.