Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:11:42 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, February 12, 2004
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) TI Introduces New Wireless Infrastructure Products
2) Piezo Technology Introduces New 38.88 MHz ASIC-based TCXO
3) Atmel Launches New FingerChip Sensor for Mobile Hand-Held Devices

---------------------------------------

1) TI Introduces New Wireless Infrastructure Products

Adding to its portfolio of analog and digital signal processing products for
wireless infrastructure base station manufacturers, Texas Instruments has
launched several new devices spanning the signal chain from the antenna to the
network...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72990/793725

2) Piezo Technology Introduces New 38.88 MHz ASIC-based TCXO

Piezo Technology, Inc. announces the availability of the XO3091-004, a new
ASIC-based TCXO that provides HCMOS output at 38.88 MHz. The XO3091-004 is
housed in a 0.8-inch square package with maximum height of 0.39 inches and it is
ideally suited for digital switching applications...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72991/793725

3) Atmel Launches New FingerChip Sensor for Mobile Hand-Held Devices

Atmel has introduced the AT77C104B FingerChip fingerprint sensor optimized for
mobile hand-held devices such as cell phones, smart phones, or PDAs. The sensor
integrates a new way navigation and click functions for menu scrolling and item
selection, eliminating the need for space consuming mechanical navigation
modules...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72992/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Port Automatic Calibrators
2) IBS-18 Broad band Synthesizer

---------------------------------------

1) Port Automatic Calibrators

Unrest's 36584 series autoclave modules are automatic calibrators that provide
fast, repeatable, high quality coaxial calibration for 2-, 3-, and port
Parameter requirements. These modules contain precisely characterized
calibration standards that aid in the removal of normal systematic errors of
Vans. Download able product brochure and application note are available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72993/793725

2) IBS-18 Broad band Synthesizer

Elm Technologies' IBS-18 is a new, ultra high performance, broad band
synthesizer designed specifically for ATE applications. The IBS-18 series is
based on indirect LPL design technology with internal DDS for fine resolution...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72994/793725

-------------------------------------
INDUSTRY EVENTS
-------------------------------------

12th Annual Wireless Systems Design Conference & Exp.
March 8-10, 2004, San Diego Convention Center

Join us for WAD 2004 in the heart of Southern California and the epicenter of
wireless systems design. Delving into the technical details of what today's
wireless engineer needs to know to be successful, WAD explores the technology of
the traditional wireless staple -- the cell phone -- but also examines base
stations, software defined radios, antennas, digital signal processors, and the
wireless Internet. For more information, visit:
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72995/793725

------------------------------------------------------
COMPLIMENTARE RCA WIRELESS NEWS SUBSCRIPTION
------------------------------------------------------

For over 20 years RCA Wireless News has been a timely, authoritative,
indispensable source of news for the wireless community. Every week, RCA
delivers news of technology, new products, mergers, regulatory action, financial
news... and much more.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/72996/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/