Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC ALERT: ACTION NEEDED -- NOW ---- (was) Re: Lies..Lies..Lies...]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:37:53 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FCC ALERT: ACTION NEEDED -- NOW ---- (was) Re:  Lies..Lies..Lies...
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked],
[email-masked]

DO YOUR JOB and shut these guys down ASAP!!!!

The statements given by this company at the url below advises consumers
to
commit a clear violation of FCC rules. 

http://www.cellantenna.com/.ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000044

This company and others have given this bad advice for over a year.

I and others have complained before but obviously no action has been
taken.

Why should any of us follow rules that aren't enforced?

The >> LEAST << the FCC should do i smake this company post a correction
on their web site and send a retraction to every user they have sold a
signal booster to.
A big fine is in order, but I don't think the FCC doesn't that anymore.

Jack Daniel
800-666-8655
email: [email-masked]
==========================================

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/