Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners Director Walks Away With $65.5M From American Tower

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 02:44:00 -0500

10:13 AM EST Monday
Former American Tower chief gets $65.5M in stock
Boston Business Journal

American Tower Corp.'s former leader is to receive $65.5 million in
stock after he notified the Boston company that he is converting shares
of Class B voting stock into Class A common stock.

The Boston company leases space on cell telephone towers to mobile
telephone, broadcast and messaging companies.
Chairman Steven Dodge retired from American Tower on Feb. 13, having
been replaced as CEO last fall by James Taiclet Jr.
Dodge led American Tower since its inception, previously having led its
parent company American Radio Systems Corp. from 1993 to 1998. He is a
director of Nextel Partners Inc. and Sothebys Holdings Inc.
Only FMR Corp. and Wellington Management Corp. own more shares of
American Tower than Dodge.

http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2004/02/23/daily4.html

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/