Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel / EFJ

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:17:35 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Cathy Sutter" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Nextel / EFJ

As a Motorola, Kenwood and EF Johnson dealer ... I can't help but see
the irony in Nextel promoting another manufacturer besides Motorola.  

It's always amazed me that the Cellular carriers have 4 or 5 different
manufacturers to buy products.  Unfortunately....public safety has not
benefited from that luxury.  I can only hope that this subtle EFJ
endorsement by Nextel opens the door and encourages all public safety
agencies to start entertaining other manufacturers.  Aside from whatever
the outcome is regarding the consensus plan.... the price gouging  
"Reign of Motorola "   to the public safety market has gone on for too
many years.  

Cathy Sutter
President 
Pro-Tec Mobile Communications Inc
1641 North Pinal Ave
Casa Grande, Az  85222
520-836-2025
520-836-0198
[email-masked]

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/