Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:42:28 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, February 26, 2004
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Intel Outlines Wireless Strategy at 3GSM World Congress
2) New Alliance Formed to Advance UMTS TDD Standard
3) GSM Association Awards Winners Take Center Stage at Cannes

---------------------------------------

1) Intel Outlines Wireless Strategy at 3GSM World Congress

At the 3GSM World Congress yesterday, Intel president and COO Paul
Otellini outlined his company's plans for the growing wireless silicon
market, focusing on the co-existence of broadband wireless technologies
and the impact of Moore's Law on the cellular and handheld market
segments...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74953/793725

2) New Alliance Formed to Advance UMTS TDD Standard

A new alliance was launched at the 3GSM World Congress yesterday to
accelerate the growth of UMTS TDD as the leading standard for delivering
wide-area wireless broadband and other high-speed packet based services.
The Global UMTS TDD Alliance was founded by members of the UMTS TDD
community, including both operators and vendors from around the world...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74954/793725

3) GSM Association Awards Winners Take Center Stage at Cannes

The ninth annual GSM Association Awards provided an evening to remember
Tuesday night as the industry recognized the innovations, inventions,
and ingenuity of organizations and individuals across the GSM world. The
ceremony was hosted by CNBC presenter Louise Bojesen at the Martinez
Hotel in Cannes...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74955/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Multi-frequency Phase Locked DROs
2) CST MICROWAVE STUDIO
3) Pulse Modulated And Power Gated Amplifiers
4) RealProbe VEC-101
5) Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer S810C/S820C

---------------------------------------

1) Multi-frequency Phase Locked DROs

Elcom Technologies has designed a new series of multi-frequency phase
locked DROs with up to 20% bandwidth from 1 GHz to 26 GHz. It provides
six switchable frequencies in a single unit (nine frequencies optional),
offering an attractive alternative for multiple phase locked DRO units
in multi-band converters and wide-band receivers...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74956/793725

2) CST MICROWAVE STUDIO

CST MICROWAVE STUDIO) is a specialist tool for the fast and accurate 3D
EM simulation of high frequency problems. Applications include: mobile
communication, wireless design (Bluetooth), signal integrity, and EMC.
Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74957/793725

3) Pulse Modulated And Power Gated Amplifiers

MITEQ's pulse modulated amplifiers feature modulation rates of up to 500
kHz PRF and video leakage of approximately 250 mV. The power gated
amplifiers can be turned on or off by applying a TTL signal.
Downloadable product catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74958/793725

4) RealProbe VEC-101

Shorten your development cycles and accelerate your debugging process
with the 4GHz in-circuit RealProbe from Vectria. This tool for RF /
microwave testing and troubleshooting is suitable for use with any
measurement equipment via SMA cable -- power meter,
spectrum/network/signal analyzers, frequency counter, etc. Downloadable
product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74959/793725

5) Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer S810C/S820C

Anritsu's Site Master S810C covering 3.3 to 10.0 GHz, and S820C covering
3.3 - 20.0 GHz, are accurate, reliable, and convenient one port
microwave transmission line and antenna analyzers available for
installation, verification, troubleshooting, and repair of microwave
communication systems. Downloadable product brochures and application
notes available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/74960/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/