Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Radio System Lease Access

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:52:44 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [APCO Exchange:] Radio System Lease Access

The following new message has been posted on APCO Exchange Forum at 
<http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi>. 

*************************************************************************** 

  MESSAGE:  (#2505) Radio System Lease Access 
            <http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi?rev=2505> 
  AUTHOR:   Gary Oldham 
  DATE:     Monday, 16 February 2004, at 9:29 p.m. 

I'm seeking information on public safety agencies who operate a radio network 
and allow other public safety agencies to utilize the system via a lease 
approach; and/or allow other public safety networks access to tower and 
shelter space using leases. I'm also interested in particulars about the 
leases, and any approaches that involve the agency owning/operating the 
network purchasing mobile/portable equipment and leasing that equipment to 
other subscribers along with air time. TIA. 

***************************************************************************

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/