Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Long Island (NY) Hamfest This Sunday - Feb 29th

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:46:16 -0500

LIMARC is one of the better Hamfests (Compared to the "Queens Hall Of
Junk") in NY. Good Moto junk, lots of old Hammy stuff at fair prices.
Great place to practice you haggling skills.
See You there!

Marcel
--------------------------------------------------
Sponsored by the Long Island Mobile Amatuer Radio Club and sanctioned
by the ARRL.

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Doors open 9:00 AM for buyers!

Large Indoor Location! Rain or Shine Event!

Talk-in on W2VL, 146.85 - repeater 136.5 PL

The event is located at:
Levittown Hall
201 Levittown Parkway
Hicksville, NY 11756

Amateur Radio Equipment, Computers, Ham Equipment Dealers, ARRL
Information, CB Equipment, VHF Tune-up Clinic (Get your rig checked)

General Admission: $6.00*
*children 11 and under (accompanied by a paying adult) FREE!

Free parking for buyers! Door Prizes!
Food & Refreshments Available

There will be a VE Test Examination at 10 AM.
If you are planning on taking any exams you will need to bring a photo
ID with you. If you have any CSCE's (certificate of successful
completion of exam)you will need to bring them and a photocopy of
each. You will also need your ham license if you have one, along with
a photocopy. The test fee is $12.00. If you have any questions about
LIMARC exam sessions you can contact the LIMARC VE Liaison
Al Bender W2QZ at [email-masked] or 516-623-6449.

Vendor info: All spaces $20.00 PLUS Admission*** ($6.00) for each
person, including yourself. Each space includes one six foot table.
$20 includes ONLY table cost; $6 includes all vendor/helpers,
including yourself.

*** If you want 1 (one) table, you must send in $20.00 for the table
PLUS $6.00 for each vendor orhelper... that includes yourself. The
cheapest 1 single table can be is $26.00.

Advance Registration! (Chance of day-of-sale spaces unlikely)
Large selling area, but reservations go quickly! Get you reservation
in now - only some have electric!
Reserve your space now!

Send your check, made out to "LIMARC, Inc."
to LIMARC, P.O. Box 392
Levittown, NY 11756-0392

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/