Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Police Report Pair sought in Nextel phone store break-ins

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:11:56 -0500

Police Report Pair sought in Nextel phone store break-ins

Police are looking for two men they say burglarized three cell phone
stores in Oak Park and North Riverside in recent days.
In each instance the men wore ski masks, and police believe the
break-ins are related.

Fast Link Wireless, 1139 Garfield St., was burglarized at 3 a.m. Feb.
4.  Burglars used a landscaping block to knock out the glass in the
front door, then removed the cash register.

The cash register was recovered in the street with an undisclosed amount
of cash missing. The total loss is estimated at $600.
The Nextel store at 1142 Lake St. was burglarized at 3:30 a.m. Feb. 8.

Burglars entered the store after breaking the glass door. They removed
28 cell phones.
Oak Park Police Deputy Chief Robert Scianna said a cellular telephone
store at 17th Street and Harlem Avenue in North Riverside was
burglarized last week as well.
http://archives.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/ppo-story/archives/localnews/2004/op/02-11-04-221895.html

-Holly M. Anderson

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/