Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IPVoice Communications to Acquire a Homeland Security Technology Company

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:34:30 -0500

IPVoice Communications to Acquire a Homeland Security Technology Company

IPVoice Communications Inc. [IPVO] today announced entering into a Letter of
Intent to acquire 51 percent of Digital Integration Corp. (DCI). DCI is a
14-year-old corporation located in Plano, Texas, that specializes in the
development of non-standard products for use in the United States and Allied
military applications as well as homeland security and public safety
applications. Custom solutions have included mission critical command and
control computers, emergency vehicle mobile computing solutions and Wi-Fi
systems. DCI was recently awarded a $1.5 million contract with L-3
Communications [LLL] to provide customized computing systems for the Naval Air
Systems Command.

"The DCI acquisition will put IPVoice six months ahead of our merger and
acquisition plans," Philip Verges, CEO of IPVoice, explained. "IPVoice planned
to expand systems integration capabilities into Latin America and expand the
current emerging communications technology specialization beyond Voice over IP
into the health care and homeland security markets by July 2004. At that time
the company planned to change its name to NewMarket Technology to better
represent this emerging communication technology market expansion. The name
change timing remains the same, but the market expansion is well ahead of
schedule.

"Our recent success with new capital formation has accelerated the expansion
through the acquisition of RKM in Venezuela, Medical Office Software in Florida
and now DCI," Verges continued. "Our recent progress in new capital formation
that has supported the market expansion has been key to our success. The
specific details of this innovative access to capital will be delineated soon."

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/