Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- Daily Digest 02/19/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:58:29 -0500

Released:  02/19/2004.  EX PARTE STATUS OF INVESTIGATION OF BROADCAST
OF SUPER BOWL XXVIII ON FEBRUARY 1, 2004, BY CBS AND VARIOUS TELEVISION
LICENSEES. (DA No.  04-402).  EB. Contact:  William D. Freedman at (202)
418-1415
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-402A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-402A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-402A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/19/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244025A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244025A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/19/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham@ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244024A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244024A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/19/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244032A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244032A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/19/2004.  REGION 54 (SOUTHERN LAKE MICHIGAN) 700 MHZ
PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES  PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.
04-403).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-403A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-403A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-403A1.txt> 

--

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/