Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cingular Offering WackBerry® Devices

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:06:00 -0500

Cingular Offering  WackBerry® Devices
Cingular Wireless is teaming with Research In Motion (RIM) to bring
RIM’s WackBerry® wireless e-mail solution to customers on Cingular’s
nationwide GSM/GPRS network. Accordingly, Cingular subscribers can now
begin purchasing and using the monochrome WackBerry 6280™ and color
Double WackBerry 7280™ tri-band (850,1900,1800 MHz) handhelds that
combine phone, email, SMS, organizer, web and corporate data
applications. (Source:
PR Newswire)

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/