Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola to hire 200 for 3G development

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:58:33 -0500

Feb. 4, 2004
Motorola to hire 200 for 3G development
By ZEV STUB

Motorola Israel said Wednesday it will double its production of PCMCIAs
for 3G cellular phones, and that it plans to hire as many as 200 more
engineers for the project. The local subsidiary of the global
communications technology giant currently has 150 working on the
project.

Motorola Israel CEO Elisha Yanay told Israel Radio the company expects
to increase production to 250,000 of the 3G adapters by the third
quarter of 2004. Within three years, the company can triple production,
he said.

Among Motorola's likely customers for the technology are Israel's
Partner and Cellcom, both of which plan to launch their 3G networks in
Israel within the next year.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1075868618432&p=1006688054984

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/