Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 02/11/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:26:27 -0500

Report No: SES-00577 Released:  02/11/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555

Report No: SES-00576 Released:  02/11/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243768A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243768A1.txt> 

TRANSLATORS, CLASS A TELEVISION: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION PERMITS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243740A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243740A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243740A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-900 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB. Contact:  Carmell
Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243710A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243710A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243710A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-904 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB. Contact:  Carmell
Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243714A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243714A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243714A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-905 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB. Contact:  Carmell
Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243715A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243715A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243715A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-902 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SPRINT.  WCB. Contact:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243712A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243712A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243712A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-906 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY QWEST.  WCB. Contact:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked],
TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243716A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243716A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243716A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-897 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY ALASKA COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS.
WCB. Contact:  Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243709A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243709A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243709A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-903 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.
WCB. Contact:  Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243713A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243713A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243713A1.txt> 

Report No: 1737 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243776A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243776A1.txt> 

Report No: 1736 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243775A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243775A1.txt> 

Report No: 1739 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND SPECTRUM LEASE APPLICATIONS AND
NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243756A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243756A1.txt> 

Report No: 1738 Released:  02/11/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND SPECTRUM LEASE APPLICATIONS AND
NOTIFICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243753A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243753A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PART 1 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES - COMPETITIVE BIDDING
PROCEDURES.   Denied the Petitions for Reconsideration of the Order on
Reconsideration of the Part 1 Third Report and Order.   By Third Report
and Order First Reconsideration Order. (Dkt No.  97-82). Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  02/04/2004 by Order on Reconsideration. (FCC No.
04-21).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-21A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-21A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-21A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-48 Released:  02/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU GRANTS UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  04-326)
Auction No. 48.  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944 or Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-326A6.txt> 

 Released:  02/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON WARREN C. HAVENS REQUEST TO EXTEND CONSTRUCTION DEADLINE FOR
CERTAIN VHF PUBLIC COAST STATION GEOGRAPHIC AREA LICENSES. (DA No.
04-327). Comments Due:  02/24/2004. Reply Comments Due:  03/05/2004.
WTB. Contact:  Scot Stone at (202) 418-0638, TTY: (202) 418-7233, or
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-327A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-327A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-327A1.txt> 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 					SPEECHES

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 "PUBLIC SAFETY AND SOUND SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT GO HAND IN HAND", NATIONAL
FORUM ON PUBLIC SAFETY SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT, KEY NOTE ADDRESS BY FCC
COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY, WASHINGTON, D.C., FEBRUARY 10, 2004,
AS PREPARED FOR DELIVERY.  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243749A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243749A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-243749A1.txt> 

 AMEND RULES REGARDING DEDICATED SHORT RANGE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES AND
RULES FOR MOBILE SERVICE FOR DEDICATED SHORT RANGE COMMUNICATIONS OF
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES.   Adopted licensing and service
rules for the Dedicated Short Range Communications Service in the
Intelligent Transportation Systems Radio Service in the 5.850-5.925 GHz
band (5.9 GHz band). (Dkt No.  98-95, 01-90). Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  12/17/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-324).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-324A3.txt> 
 						* * * * *

 WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON WARREN C. HAVENS
REQUEST TO EXTEND CONSTRUCTION DEADLINE FOR CERTAIN VHF PUBLIC COAST
STATION GEOGRAPHIC AREA LICENSES.   This Public Notice DA 04-327 was
inadvertently listed as released 02/09/2004 on Daily Digest for
02/10/2004.  The correct release date is 02/10/2004.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/