Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Experimental Listings of Watches, Warnings, and Advisories by State and Territory

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:07:10 -0500

Experimental Listings of Watches, Warnings, and Advisories by State and
Territory

This page provides access to NWS watches, warnings and advisors, 
listed by state in three different formats. Select a state name to view 
a list of active alerts in your web browser. These files are updated 
about every two minutes. Select a state name to see the list for a
state. 

RSS and CAP/XML lists are provided to aid the automated dissemination 
of this information. 

More information on RSS and CAP/XML formats/feeds. 

This is an experimental product of the National Weather Service. 
Comments and feedback are welcome. 

A Product Description Document is also available. 

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/alerts/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/