Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LOOKING FOR EMBEDDED PROFESSIONALS – BANGALORE

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:13:47 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "suresh1379" <[email-masked]>
Subject:LOOKING FOR EMBEDDED PROFESSIONALS – BANGALORE

Dear Embedded Professional,

I represent ComCreation Technologies, a premier Software Development 
and Outsourcing firm specializing in Mobile Technology and IT 
Recruitment's. We deal with some of the best organizations in the IT 
industry. At this time we have immediate openings in Embedded Systems 
with our Clients who are one of the Top 10 Software organizations in 
India. 

To qualify for these positions you should:
Ø	Have a Degree.
Ø	Have at least 3 years of Embedded Experience with 802.11, ab, 
g, 1x with WLAN exposure.

The positions are Full Time positions are based in Bangalore.

If you fit the above and are interested in taking your career to the 
next
Level, please send me your updated Resume to [email-masked]
Mentioning your experience.

Please let me know of your current and expected salaries.

If any of your friends/colleagues have Mainframe experience, please 
ask them to send their Resume to us at the earliest.

The offer is for one of Fortune500 Companies in the world and one one 
the top10 Companies in India

Regards,

Suresh
ComCreation Technologies
[email-masked]
Phone: +91 - 80 – 26783394

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/