Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Turn left at phone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:14:52 -0400

Technology Briefing
Posted: April 26, 2004

Turn left at phone

TeleNav is a service for Nextel wireless subscribers designed to 
guide them on their journeys.

Using a GPS-capable phone, you enter the street address of the 
destination either by picking out letters with the keypad, calling 
Televigation and using its voice-recognition system, or visiting 
TeleNav's Web site before starting a trip and entering the 
destination via computer. The phone then gives turn-by-turn 
directions on how to reach destinations.

If you make or receive a phone call, you have to stop using TeleNav 
until the call is complete. The service costs $7.99 a month for 
unlimited guided trips. See www.televigation.com.

http://www.jsonline.com/bym/tech/news/apr04/225040.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/