Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/16/2004

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:57:19 -0400

FCC EXPLORES RULES FOR DIGITAL AUDIO BROADCASTING.   Goal is to Promote
the Introduction of Digital Radio Services for Americans.  News Release.
Comments Due:  06/16/2004. Reply Comments Due:  07/16/2004. Adopted:
04/15/2004. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo at (202) 418-2358  MB.
Contact Ben Golant at (202) 418-7111, TTY: (202) 418-7172
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246150A4.txt> 

 FCC BEGINS RULEMAKING PROPOSING TO ALLOW WIRELESS BROADBAND OPERATIONS
IN THE 3650-3700 MHZ BAND.   The FCC adopted a Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking to foster the introduction of wireless broadband operations
in the 3650-3700 MHz band.  News Release. (Dkt No 98-237
, 02-380). Adopted:  04/15/2004. News Media Contact: Lauren Van Wazer at
(202) 418-0030  OET. Contact Gary Thayer at (202) 418-2290
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246146A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246146A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246146A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246146A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246146A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246146A2.txt> 

 FCC ADOPTS RULE CHANGES FOR IMPROVED RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION
SYSTEMS TO FACILITATE HOMELAND SECURITY EFFORTS.   The FCC adopted a
Third Report and Order that allows for the operation of improved radio
frequency identification (RFID) systems.  News Release. (Dkt No 01-278).
Adopted:  04/15/2004. News Media Contact: Lauren Van Wazer at (202)
418-0030  OET. Contact Hugh Van Tuyl at (202) 418-7506, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246145A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246145A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246145A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246145A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246145A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246145A2.txt> 
 						* * * * *

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246183A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246183A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246183A1.txt> 

 FCC WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENTS IN

MOBILITY DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Lauren Patrich at
(202) 418-7944, email: [email-masked]  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246188A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246188A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246188A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-31 Released:  04/16/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246167A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246167A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-32 Released:  04/16/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246168A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246168A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/16/2004.  AGENDA FOR THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION'S THIRD WIRELESS E911 COORDINATION INITIATIVE. (DA No.
04-1038).  WTB. Contact:  Greg Guice at (202) 418-0095, email:
[email-masked], TTY: 1-888-835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1038A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1038A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1038A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/16/2004.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU EXTENDS
THE FREEZE ON HIGH POWER USE OF THE 460-470 MHZ BAND OFFSET CHANNELS
Issued Erratum to correct the Public Notice, DA 04-986, released on
April 9, 2004 with an incorrect DA number. The correct number is:  DA
04-987.  WTB. Contact:  Freda Thyden at (202) 418-0627, TTY: (202)
418-7233, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246142A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246142A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246142A1.txt> 

 PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING NON-COMPLIANT BATTERY CHARGERS.   Granted
Motion filed by Vector Products, Inc. d/b/a Vector Manufacturing, Ltd.
to Withdraw its Petition for Reconsideration of a Public Notice
regarding non-compliant battery chargers.  Dismissed the Petition for
Reconsideration. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
04/14/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1013).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1013A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1013A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1013A1.txt> 

 AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE OF INLAND EMPIRE, INC.  FOR A PRIVATE LAND
MOBILE RADIO STATION LICENSE IN THE 450-470 MHZ BAND AT RIVERSIDE,
CALIFORNIA, AND REQUESTS FOR WAIVER OF SECTIONS 90.20(D)(27) AND (57) OF
THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Granted the Requests. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/09/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-476).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-476A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-476A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-476A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 15, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 73:

Report No: AUC-04-37-I Released:  04/15/2004.  REVISED INVENTORY AND
AUCTION START DATE FOR FM BROADCAST CONSTRUCTION PERMITS. (DA No.
04-1020)  (Auction No. 37), Auction Rescheduled for November 3, 2004,
Comment Sought On Reserve Prices Or Minimum Opening Bids and Other
Auction Procedures. Comments Due:  05/06/2004. Reply Comments Due:
05/13/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Kenneth Burnley at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1020A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1020A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1020A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1020A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1020A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1020A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/