Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IMPORTANT NOTE ON BPL

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:04:57 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTE ON BPL

See the below article--I think it's IMPERATIVE that every time a report 
appears and there is an e mail for the reporter---that will ALL write a
letter 
strongly suggesting that the reporter do a follow up on the danger of
interference 
from BPL on licensed services!
I have a form letter which I store on my hard drive making it easy to
send 
out ;-)

Bob
WB3DYE

Internet users in rural Virginia will get their first taste of broadband
in 
the next few weeks, courtesy of a new service that provides access over
the 
same lines that deliver electric power to homes and businesses.The
Central 
Virginia Electric Cooperative's (CVEC) Broadband-Over-Powerline system
is being 
offered to about 4,000 homes in Nelson County through a pilot program
http://www.fcw.com/geb/articles/2004/0329/web-power-04-01-04.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/