Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WI Comm Center Tour - Photos

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:23:48 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: WI Comm Center Tour - Photos

from the carmachicago list

Message: 11
   Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:45:19 -0500
   From: "Gregg" <[email-masked]>
Subject: SCAN-WIS Meeting Pictures Posted 
I've posted the pictures that I took at today's SCAN-WIS meeting at the
following URL: 
http://pictures.glsrms.com/index.cgi?mode=view
<http://pictures.glsrms.com/index.cgi?mode=view&album=/SCAN-WIS+Meeting+-+04
252004> &album=/SCAN-WIS+Meeting+-+04252004 
Please do post comments on the pictures if you feel creative. 
It was an excellent tour, and I want to thank Paul (the supervisor of
the Waukesha County Dispatch Center) and of course Gary Hahn for
extending the invite to the CARMA members. It was a pleasure meeting all
of the members of the "CARMA-North" group (although they don't know that
SCAN-WIS has been renamed to "CARMA-North" yet! hahaha) 
Gregg/KB9DBC

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/