Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Georgia Homeland Security STA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 02:39:11 -0400

YF WPZX364
GEORGIA, STATE OF - GTA - DPS HOMELAND SECURITY
ATLANT, GA

[interoperability testing and training in support of Georgia emergency
management and public safety operations]

ctrl pt 1 - FIRE STATION

04/02/04 License Issued

This Special Temporary Authorization may be terminated at the Bureau's
discretion, without a hearing, if conditions warrant. Under no
circumstances
may the facility(s) authorized herein become a hazard to air navigation
or
violate the terms of an international agreement or treaty. If an
application
for permanent authority is on file with the Commission, this action is
taken
without prejudice to that application.Post and/or retain a copy of this
authorization as required by the Commission's Rules.

1 - FIRE STATION, 1000 INDIAN SPRINGS RD FORSYTH (MONROE) GA
867.6125 78' FB2 250e
867.6375 78' FB2 250e
868.125 78' FB2 250e
868.3625 78' FB2 250e
868.8375 78' FB2 250e
2 - 40 KMRA around site 1
822.6125 MO 75x50e
822.6375 MO 75x50e
823.125 MO 75x50e
823.3625 MO 75x50e
823.8375 MO 75x50e

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:54:26 -0400

FYI-

Wray Hall ( GA.State freq. Coordinator) requested a "STA" (Special Temporary
Authorization) to use 5  paired channels (on a secondary basis) of the
Georgia, Region 10 National Public Safety and the Special Emergency
Communication Plan to support GEMA & DPS training operations in Atlanta on
4/30 and in Monroe county June 8-10th for the G8 summit on Sea Island, Ga. The
STA is valid The network will be a Motorola Trunk Radio system with
Encryption.

Marcel

* GSP, Capital Police, Atlanta PD, FBI, ATF all commenced training in the last
2 weeks.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links