Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Complimentary Wireless Book// for you on behalf of Cisco

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:18:19 -0500

This week's special offer from The 802.11 Report...
[Cisco Systems, Inc.]

                        Dear Marcel,

                        Cisco wireless and mobility solutions integrate
                        your wired and wireless networks in one secure,
                        easy-to-manage network. So employees can access the
                        network from anywhere in the office or other
                        available hotspots – airport lounges, conference
                        rooms, and more – while maintaining the level of
                        security you demand.

                        Register now to get The 802.11 Wi-Fi Networking
                        Handbook for free, and learn more about Wi-Fi
                        technology.

                        The 802.11 Wi-Fi Networking Handbook uses plain
                        English to brief you on topics like:

                          Securing your network with proprietary or IEEE
                          standards-based security products and
                          architectures.

                          Integrating a Wireless LAN into an overall
                          network architecture – from equipment and
                          components to design and deployment.

                          Understanding radio-frequency fundamentals.
                        Go wireless with confidence. Unleash the potential
                        of your business through the power of your network.

                        To register for The 802.11 Wi-Fi Networking
                        Handbook, please use this
                        Registration Code: 6gis87t

                        Sincerely,
                        Cisco Systems, Inc.

                                                                [Register Now]