Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MetroPCS acquires additional Calif. licenses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:10:03 -0400

MetroPCS acquires additional Calif. licenses
April 19 13:19:00, 2004

DALLAS—MetroPCS Inc. said it has acquired four15-megahertz PCS licenses
covering approximately 1.2 million potential customers
in the cities of Modesto, Merced, Redding and Eureka, Calif. The carrier
said the purchase would allow it to expand coverage in its currently
launched Sacramento, Calif., market. MetroPCS, which offers flat-rate,
no-contract unlimited calling plans in Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco and
Sacramento, did not report who the licenses were purchased from or
financial details of the transaction.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17755
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/