Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/13/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:07:37 -0400

RULES ADOPTED TO IMPLEMENT DEBT COLLECTION IMPROVEMENT ACT AND
GOVERNING APPLICATIONS OR OTHER REQUESTS FOR BENEFITS BY DELIQUENT
DEBTORS.  News Release. (Dkt No 02-339). News Media Contact: Audrey
Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OMD. Contact Mark Reger at (202) 418-1925
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246014A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246014A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246014A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/13/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE - MEETINGS OF THE
INFORMAL WORKING GROUPS. (DA No.  04-994).  IB. Contact:  Don Weiland at
(202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-994A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-994A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-994A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 0 AND 1 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES/IMPLEMENTATION OF
THE DEBT COLLECTION IMPROVEMENT ACT OF 1996 AND ADOPTION OF RULES
GOVERNING APPLICATIONS OR REQUESTS FOR BENEFITS BY DELINQUENT DEBTORS.
Amended the rules governing the collection of claims owed to the United
States. (Dkt No.  02-339). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
03/25/2004 by R&O. (FCC No. 04-72).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-72A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-72A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-72A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/12/2004.  PARTIES ARE INVITED TO COMMENT ON SUPPLEMENTED
PETITIONS FOR ELIGIBLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER DESIGNATIONS. (DA No.
04-998). (Dkt No 96-45).  WCB. Contact:  Thomas Buckley at (202)
418-7400, TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-998A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-998A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-998A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/12/2004.  PARTIES ARE INVITED TO UPDATE THE RECORD
PERTAINING TO PENDING PETITIONS FOR ELIGIBLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER
DESIGNATIONS. (DA No.  04-999). (Dkt No 96-45).  WCB. Contact:  Thomas
Buckley at (202) 418-7400, TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-999A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-999A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-999A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/