Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Welcome to TrunkSniffer.com

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:05:52 -0400

Welcome to TrunkSniffer.com

There are many software packages for tracking, decoding and monitoring
trunked radio networks, but they are mostly for Motorola, EDACS and LTR
systems.
Now, a complete, professional system focused on MPT1327 has been born.
With TrunkSniffer, you will be able to decode and monitor MPT1327
networks, follow calls made by individual fleets, and more.

An introduction to TrunkSniffer's features is found here, or you can
check out a comparison between the Pro and Standard version (available
soon).

http://www.trunksniffer.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/