Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:40:32 -0400

April 20, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Top News Stories                                    Featured CD-ROM

 [Image]New Mixers From Linear Technology Feature        [Image]
        Integrated RF Transformers
                                                   Microwave
 [Image]Broadcom To Acquire Bluetooth Software     Transmission Lines
        Provider Widcomm
                                                   And Their Physical
 [Image]Logitech Chooses Nordic VLSI's 2.4 GHz RF  Realizations
        Devices For Wireless Gaming Devices        By Steven L. March

 [Image]Anadigics Appoints World Peace Group As     Given the choice of
        Asia Pacific Distributor For RFICs
                                                   transmission line
 [Image]Agilent Offers Its Highest Linearity       styles and media for
        E-pHEMT FET For Wireless Infrastructure    circuit and system
 Featured Products                                 construction, these
 Scorpion Vector Network Measurement      [Image]  CDs review the
 System                                            performance and
 The newest member of Anritsu's Scorpion           design parameters of
 Vector Network Measurement System family,         several alternative
 the MS462xD, adds 4-port                          lines...
 balanced/differential measurement                 Consulting Services
 features to the already versatile
 measurement portfolio. Downloadable               ProSavvy brings
 brochure, application notes, and                  clients with
 configuration guide are available...              projects together
                                                   with consultants who
 PC5 Ultracapacitors                      [Image]  have the right
 With a capacitance of 4 farads at 2.5             expertise. We also
 volts, and weighing only 5.5 grams in a           provide consultants
 17 x 24 x 4.5 mm package, Maxwell's UL            the ability to
 recognized PC5 ultracapacitor is ideal            access project
 for consumer electronics, wireless                opportunities. Visit
 transmission, and many other                      ProSavvy and post
 applications. Downloadable product                your project today!
 datasheet available...
                                                    Training Resources
 Dual-Junction Isolators/Circulators      [Image]  Thinking About
 DiTom Microwave offers octave/broadband           Continuing Your
 dual-junction isolators and circulators           Education?
 in frequencies up to 40 GHz. They also            Let us help you find
 offer high-performance/narrowband                 the right school for
 isolators and circulators up to 23 GHz.           you. Whether you
 Other frequencies are available on                would like to get an
 request. Downloadable product catalog             Associate's Degree,
 available...                                      Bachelor's Degree,
                                                   or Master's Degree,
 5x7mm TCXOs For Next Generation GPS      [Image]  we can help you
 Receivers                                         pinpoint which
 C-MAC MicroTechnology's new range of GPS          schools to choose
 TCXOs provide superior performance for            from. For further
 GPS receivers. The GPS TCXOs feature              details, click here.
 ultra low micro-frequency Jumps, less              Trade Publications
 than 5 parts per billion, measured over
 small increments of time (e.g. 100                Browse from the
 milliseconds). Downloadable product               extensive list of
 datasheet available...                            complimentary trade
                                                   publications. Click
                                                   here for more
                                                   information.

 -