Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/15/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:09:26 -0400

Released:  04/15/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246104A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246104A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/15/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON ACCESS SPECTRUM, LLC REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF SECTION 27.60. (DA
No.  04-1021). Comments Due:  05/17/2004. Reply Comments Due:
05/27/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Michael Ferrante or Jay O'Connor at (202)
418-0620, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email: [email-masked] or
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1021A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1021A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1021A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/15/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU APPROVES
SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT AND DIRECTS PARTIES TO DISMISS PLEADINGS WITHIN 30
DAYS. (DA No.  04-1031).  WTB. Contact:  Cyndi Thomas at (202) 418-2018,
email: [email-masked] or Michael Wilhelm at (202) 418-0680 or
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1031A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1031A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1031A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/15/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON GARMIN AT INC., REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF PART 87 RULES TO
AUTHORIZE CERTIFICATION AND USE OF UNIVERSAL ACCESS TRANSCEIVERS. (DA
No.  04-1012). Comments Due:  05/17/2004. Reply Comments Due:
05/27/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Jim Shaffer at (202) 418-0687, TTY: (202)
418-7233, email:  [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1012A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1012A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1012A1.txt> 

 WILLIAM DAVON UPSON.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to William Davon Upson for operating a radio station on 91.7 MHz
without Commission authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  04/13/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1003).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1003A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1003A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1003A1.txt> 

 BILLY THOMAS ALSBROOKS.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Billy Thomas Alsbrooks for operating a radio station on 91.3
MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  04/13/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1002).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1002A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1002A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1002A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PART 97 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES GOVERNING THE AMATEUR
RADIO SERVICES, ET AL.   Proposed to revise operating privileges for
amateur radio service licensees as well as to eliminate obsolete and
duplicative rules in the Amateur Radio Service. (Dkt No.  04-140).
Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due:  06/15/2004. Reply Comments
Due:  06/30/2004. Adopted:  03/31/2004 by NPRM. (FCC No. 04-79).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-79A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-79A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-79A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 14, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 72:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/