Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Broadband test

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:00:11 -0400

I am sending this message using the Nextel wireless broadband test being
conducted here in Durham, NC.

So far, I am impressed with the speed.

I am using a card installed in my Dell notebook.

Rik Rasmussen

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/