Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/14/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:27:20 -0400

Released:  04/14/2004.  COMMENT SOUGHT ON USE OF DIGITAL AM
TRANSMISSIONS DURING NIGHTTIME HOURS. (DA No.  04-1007). (Dkt No
99-325). Comments Due:  06/14/2004. Reply Comments Due:  07/14/2004.
MB. Contact:  Charles N. Miller or Ann Gallagher at (202) 418-2700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1007A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1007A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1007A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/14/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOUSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246050A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246050A1.txt> 

Report No: 1800 Released:  04/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245932A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245932A1.txt> 

Report No: 1802 Released:  04/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246030A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246030A1.txt> 

Report No: 1799 Released:  04/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246057A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246057A1.txt> 

Report No: 1801 Released:  04/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246029A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246029A1.txt> 

Report No: 1803 Released:  04/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246051A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246051A1.txt> 

Report No: 1804 Released:  04/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246053A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246053A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/14/2004.  EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT TO PUBLIC
SAFETY AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY LICENSEES 90, 60, 30, AND 10 DAYS PRIOR
TO LICENSE EXPIRATION, BEGINNING APRIL 16, 2004. (DA No.  04-1009)  The
FCC's current practice of notification by letter by 90 days prior to
expiration will not change.  WTB. Contact:  email: [email-masked],
877-480-3201, option 2: 717-338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1009A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1009A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1009A1.txt> 

 ENGEL'S OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE/VIDEO PROGRAM ACCESSIBILITY/PETITION FOR
WAIVER OF CLOSED CAPTIONING REQUIREMENTS.   Denied Engel's Outdoor
Experience's Petition. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Policy Division, Media
Bureau. Adopted:  04/12/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1006).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1006A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1006A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1006A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PART 76 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO EXTEND INTERFERENCE
PROTECTION TO THE MARINE AND AERONAUTICAL DISTRESS AND SAFETY FREQUENCY
406.025 MHZ.   Modified rules to include interference protection to the
international digital search and rescue frequencies used by
COSPAS/SARSAT satellites to detect and locate EPIRBs and ELTs. (Dkt No.
03-50). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/30/2004 by R&O. (FCC
No. 04-75).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-75A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-75A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-75A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/