Subject: [NEXTEL-1] JOB OPENINGS: INSTRUCTORS for IT fields

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:41:12 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "goodguy_x" <[email-masked]>
Subject: JOB OPENINGS: INSTRUCTORS for IT fields

JOB OPENINGS: INSTRUCTORS for IT fields

KwangNet is a leading security networking consultancy and training
company has immediate openings for some  INSTRUCTORS for IT fields
such as NETWORK SECURITY, BIOINFORMATICS, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND
VISUALIZATION, SEARCH AND DISCOVERY, SECURITY AND PRIVACY,
DISTRIBUTED DATA COLLECTION, GEOSPATIAL TECHNOLOGIES, etc, directly
reporting to President of KwangNet. 

KwangNet training courses are in the leading subjects of Network
Security, Bioinformatics, Cryptography, TCP/IP Protocol
Architecture, and CCNA at affordable cost.

Master's degree required, Ph.D. preferred. 

For additional details or to be considered, please email your resume
or introduction to [email-masked]

For more info, please visit www.kwangnet.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/