Subject: [NEXTEL-1] McGraw-Hill's Study To Go for Cell Phones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:30:54 -0400

http://www.mhhe.com/business/cellphone/
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
Research Center for McGraw-Hill's Study To Go for Cellphones

Here's a DEMO of the application that you can view without a Cellphone.
Click Here to view this Demo.

Here's a DEMO you can view right from your web-enabled cell phone.
The URL for accessing these titles from your cellphone is
http://cell.studytogo.com

For more information on how to use Study to Go on your cell phone, please click here.

Welcome to the McGraw-Hill's Study To Go for Cellphones Research Center.

Here's your opportunity to partner with McGraw-Hill on the development of the next generation of the Study To Go product series.

McGraw-Hill's Study To Go is a student self-assessment application that is already available for Palm and Pocket PC devices. With the beta version of Study To Go for cellphones, students can access textbook correlated self-quiz, key term, and flashcard content anytime and anyplace via their cellphone Internet browser.

McGraw-Hill's Study To Go for Cellphones is the latest mobile tool for students developed by McGraw-Hill. McGraw-Hill's Study To Go for Palm and Pocket PC devices was released last year and is offered to accompany over 50 titles for McGraw-Hill/Irwin. McGraw-Hill PowerWeb To Go, which delivers course related content to Palm and Pocket PC devices, was released earlier this year and offers 26 titles.

Cell Phone demos are available for these McGraw-Hill/Irwin titles:

Nickels: Understanding
Business, 7e

Larson: Fundamentals of Accounting Principles, 17e

We encourage you to participate with us in this research initiative
and to provide your feedback by clicking here.

Portions copyright ©2004 The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Any use is subject to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is one of the many fine businesses of The McGraw-Hill Companies.