Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City by the Bay Most Unwired City

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:36:43 -0400

City by the Bay Most Unwired City

San Francisco tops the list in Intel’s survey of the “Most Unwired
Cities.” The city by the bay took top honors in the second annual survey
that studies those cities that offer the most wireless Internet
connectivity in the nation. Trailing behind San Francisco were Oakland,
San Jose and Orange County, Calif.;

Washington; Austin, Texas; Portland, Ore.; Seattle; Bergen and
Middlesex, N.J.; San Diego; and Denver. (Source: CNET/NY Times)

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/