Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/01/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:36:12 -0500

DATES SET FOR COMMENTS ON RULES TO ELIMINATE SPAM FROM MOBILE PHONES
AND POSSIBLE "SAFE HARBOR" FOR TELEMARKETING CALLS TO MOBILE PHONES. 
News Release. (Dkt No 02-278, 04-53). News Media Contact: Rosemary
Kimball (202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked]  CGB. Contact
Ruth Yodaiken at (202) 418-2512
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245674A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245674A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245674A1.txt> 

Report No: 2653 Released:  04/01/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245677A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245677A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245677A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/01/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact: 
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245658A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245658A1.txt> 

 HORNE RADIO, LLC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$4,000 to Horne Radio, LLC, for failure to maintain the authorized
power. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  03/30/2004 by
Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-902).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-902A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-902A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-902A1.txt> 

 STAR CAR SERVICE.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$4,000 to Star Car Service for operating a base station  transmitter and
mobile units on unauthorized frequencies of 451.500 MHz and 151.845 MHz.
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  03/30/2004 by
Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-901).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-901A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-901A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-901A1.txt> 

 ESPERANZA GONZALES D/B/A IVETTE CAR SERVICE.   Issued a monetary
forfeiture in the amount of $4,000 to Esperanza Gonzales d/b/a Ivette
Car Service for operating a base station transmitter on an unauthorized
frequency of 151.635 MHz, and mobile units on an unauthorized frequency
of 155.635 MHz. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted: 
03/30/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-900).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-900A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-900A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-900A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL AT THE NAB SUMMIT ON RESPONSIBLE
PROGRAMMING, THE RENAISSANCE HOTEL, WASHINGTON, D.C., MARCH 31, 2004. 
OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245663A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245663A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245663A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/