Subject: [NEXTEL-1] OCTOBER 2003 EDITION OF TITLE 47 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS IS AVAILABLE

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 01:29:42 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE

News media information  202 / 418-0500
Fax-On-Demand  202 / 418-2830
Internet:  http://www.fcc.gov
ftp.fcc.gov
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20554

April 6, 2004

Prepared by the Office of the Secretary

OCTOBER 2003 EDITION OF TITLE 47 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS IS
AVAILABLE

The October 2003 edition of Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulations
is available for purchase from Superintendent of Documents, Government
Printing Office. This edition includes all amendments to the
Commission’s rules from October 1, 2002 through September 30, 2003.
Attached is a list of prices for each book and a current listing of the
Commission’s rules and their corresponding subject matter.

The Government Printing Office (GPO) processes all sales and
distribution of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).  For GPO Customer
Service, call (202) 512-1803, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EST.

For payment by credit card, call: (202) 512-1800 or
Fax your order to: (202) 512-2233, 24 hours a day.
For payment by check, write:

Superintendent of Documents
Attn: New Orders
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA  15250-7954

For further information, contact Alethea Small, Information Specialist,
Agenda and Publications Group at (202) 418-0310.

-FCC-
 TITLE 47 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS

TITLE 47 – TELECOMMUNICATION  PRICE

_____ PARTS 0 TO 19     $ 61.00 (Domestic)
$ 85.40 (Foreign)

_____ PARTS 20 TO 39     $ 45.00 (Domestic)
$ 63.00 (Foreign)

_____ PARTS 40 TO 69     $39.00 (Domestic)
$54.60 (Foreign)

_____ PARTS 70 TO 79     $61.00 (Domestic)
$85.40 (Foreign)

_____ PARTS 80 TO END     $61.00 (Domestic)
$85.40 (Foreign)
 TITLE 47 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION RULES

PARTS 0 TO 19

Part 0   -   Commission organization
Part 1   -   Practice and procedure
Part 2   -   Frequency allocations and radio treaty matters; general
rules and regulations
Part 3   -   Authorization and administration of accounting authorities
in maritime and                        maritime mobile-satellite radio
services.
Part 5   -   Experimental radio services (other than broadcast)
Part 6   -   Access to telecommunications service, telecommunication
equipment and                          customer premises equipment by
persons with disabilities
Part 7   -   Access to voicemail and interactive menu services and
equipment by people                      with disabilities
Part 11  -  Emergency Alert System (EAS)
Part 13  -  Commercial radio operators
Part 15  -  Radio frequency devices
Part 17  -  Construction, marking, and lighting of antenna structures
Part 18  -  Industrial, scientific, and medical equipment
Part 19  -  Employee responsibilities and conduct

PARTS 20 TO 39

Part 20  -  Commercial mobile radio services
Part 21  -  Domestic public fixed radio services
Part 22  -  Public mobile services
Part 23  -  International fixed public radiocommunication services
Part 24  -  Personal communications services
Part 25  -  Satellite communications
Part 27  -  Miscellaneous wireless communications service
Part 32  -  Uniform system of accounts for telecommunications companies
Part 36  -  Jurisdictional separations procedures; standard procedures
for separating                            telecommunications property
costs, revenues, expenses, taxes and reserves                        for
telecommunications companies
Parts 37 to 39 [Reserved]

PARTS 40 TO 69

Part 42  -  Preservation of records of communication common carriers
Part 43  -  Reports of communication common  carriers and certain
affiliates
Part 51  -  Interconnection
Part 52  -  Numbering
Part 53  -  Special provisions concerning Bell operating companies
Part 54  -  Universal service
Part 59  -  Infrastructure sharing
Part 61  -  Tariffs
Part 63  -  Extension of lines, new lines, and discontinuance,
reduction, outage and                            impairment of service
by common carriers; and grants of recognized
private                      operating agency status
Part 64  -  Miscellaneous rules relating to common carriers
Part 65  -  Interstate rate of return prescription procedures and
methodologies
Part 68  -  Connection of terminal equipment to the telephone network
Part 69  -  Access charges

PARTS 70 TO 79

Parts 70 to 72   [Reserved]
Part 73  -  Radio broadcast services
Part 74  -  Experimental radio, auxiliary, special broadcast and other
program                                     distributional services
Part 76  -  Multichannel video and cable television service
Part 78  -  Cable television relay service
Part 79  -  Closed captioning and video description of video programming

PARTS 80 TO END

Part 80  -  Stations in the maritime services
Part 87  -  Aviation services
Part 90  -  Private land mobile radio services
Part 94  -  [Reserved]
Part 95  -  Personal radio services
Part 97  -  Amateur radio service
Part 101 - Fixed microwave services

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245793A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/