Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/09/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:40:12 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245727A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245727A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245727A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/09/2004.  STREAMLINED SUBMARINE CABLE LANDING LICENSE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING. (DA No.  04-988).  IB. Contact:  (202)
418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-988A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-988A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-988A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/09/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245915A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245915A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/09/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245916A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245916A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-30 Released:  04/09/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION - ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245934A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245934A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-29 Released:  04/09/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245923A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245923A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/09/2004.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU EXTENDS
THE FREEZE ON HIGH POWER USE OF THE 460-470 MHZ BAND OFFSET CHANNELS.
(DA No.  04-986).  WTB. Contact:  Freda Thyden @ (202 418-0680, e-mail:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-7233
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-986A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-986A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-986A1.txt> 

 GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION AND HUGHES ELECTRONICS CORPORATION,
TRANSFERORS AND THE NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED, TRANSFEREE [INADVERTENTLY
OMITTED APPLICATIONS AND AUTHORIZATIONS FROM HUGHES TO NEW CORP.
SUPPLEMENTS..   Issued Order supplementing FCC 03-330, released January
2004. By Supplemental Order. (Dkt No.  03-124). Action by:  Chief,
International Bureau; Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau; and
Chief, Office of Engineering & Technology. Adopted:  04/06/2004 by
ORDER. (DA No. 04-961).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-961A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-961A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-961A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 73, 74 AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
NEW YORK CITY METROPOLITAN AREA PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCIES TO USE

FREQUENCIES AT 482-488 MHZ.   Amended rules and reallocated on a
permanent basis television Channel 16 (482-488 MHz) in the New York City
Metropolitan Area to the land mobile service for public safety
communications. (Dkt No.  03-158                   , 03-159). Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  03/31/2004 by R&O. (FCC No. 04-80).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A2.txt> 

 FINAL WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT FOR AUCTION NO. 11.   Assesed AT&T Wireless
PCS, Inc.'s final bid withdrawal payment for Auction No. 11. Action by:
Financial Policy Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum Access Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-989).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-989A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-989A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-989A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 8, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 68:

 FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245919A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245919A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245919A1.txt> 
 COMMISSION PROPOSES STATUTORY MAXIMUM FINE OF $495,000 AGAINST
SUBSIDIARIES OF CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FOR APPARENT MULTIPLE
VIOLATIONS OF INDECENCY RULES.  News Release. News Media Contact: Janice
Wise at (202) 418-8165  EB. Contact Janice Wise at (202) 418-8165 and
Lisa M. Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245911A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245911A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245911A1.txt> 

 CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC., CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.,
CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP.   Issued a Notice of Apparent Liability
to Clear Channel subsidiaries proposing total forfeitures of $495,000.00
for broadcasting indecent material. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
04/07/2004 by NALF. (FCC No. 04-88).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-88A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/