Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/08/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:47:32 -0400

Released:  04/08/2004.  FCC TO HOST INDIAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS
INITIATIVES RAPID CITY REGIONAL WORKSHOP AND ROUNDTABLE. (DA No.
04-979)  MAY 26-27, 2004 IN RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA.  CGB. Contact:
Geoffrey Blackwell at (202) 418-8192, email: [email-masked]
or Dan Rumelt at (202) 418-7512, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-979A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-979A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-979A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/08/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245882A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245882A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/08/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245883A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245883A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/08/2004.  REGION 13 (ILLINOIS) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 13 800 MHZ NPSPAC REGIONAL COMMITTEE PLANNING
MEETING AND REGION 13 700 MHZ REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING. (DA No.
04-975). (Dkt No 91-228).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-975A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-975A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-975A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/07/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN MULTIPOINT DISTRIBUTION SERVICE STATION LICENSES. (DA
No.  04-969).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-969A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-969A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-969A1.txt> 

---

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/