Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Overhaul of 96 Telecommunications Act Appears Inevitable

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:45:33 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Neil J. Lehto" <[email-masked]>
Subject:Overhaul of 96 Telecommunications Act Appears Inevitable

http://www.latimes.com/business/printedition/la-fi-telecom9apr09,1,4391337.
story?coll=la-headlines-pe-business
_________________________________________
Contact Information 

Neil J. Lehto
4035 Inverness Lane
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
[email-masked] 

1 248 851-4276 (phone)
1 248 851-4276 (fax)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/