Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 Interference Report - Washington State DOT 44 reports

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:21:40 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: 800 Interference Report  - Washington State DOT 44 reports

44 reports.

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at:
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined.txt
To report 800 MHz commercial interference:
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/800interfere.html#interfere

---------------------------------------------------------------------

April 28, 2003  (next 44 reports)
Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 163-164 (Tulleys Coffee). Noisey RX. radio goes in
& out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Exit # 165 ( South of Convention Center-downtown Seattle).
Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Exit # 168. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Exit # 171 (Lake City Way). Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of
scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Exit # 173. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 175. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at
times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 180-181 (44th St. Exit). Noisey RX. radio goes in
& out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 181-185 (Monopole at Exit # 181b). Noisey RX.
radio goes in & out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 186 (Pacific Lumber Monopole). Noisey RX. radio
goes in & out of scan at times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 189. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at
times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Seattle
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 192-193. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at
times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Everrett
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 192-193. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at
times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Everrett
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State road miles

Population estimate:................. 5,574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunked EF Johnson Multi-Net II
Statewide Radio Network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF Noise on road
surfaces

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North Mile Marker 192-193. Noisey RX. radio goes in & out of scan at
times.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems Manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Marysville
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5, Exit # 200 (Marysville). RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Marysville
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5, Mile Marker 204.5-204.6 (Marysville). RX noise & radio wants to go
into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Arlington
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5, Exit # 206 (JUST BEFORE EXIT (Arlington). RX noise & radio wants to
go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Ferndale
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5, Exit # 262(Ferndale). RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Ferndale
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5, Exit # 263(Ferndale). RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Ferndale
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Junction of SR_539 & SR-546. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Lyden
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Junction of SR_539 & SR-546. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Lyden
       County:....................... Whatcom
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Junction of SR_539 & SR-546. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Arlington
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-9, 200th ST. NE. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Marysville
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-9, East SR-92. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Snohomish
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-9, New Bunk Foss Road.. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Snohomish
       County:....................... Snohomish
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-9, In the city of Snohomish area. RX noise & radio wants to go into
scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Bellevue
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-520, West at 60th St.. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Renton
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-5 North, South Center Exit # 154b. RX noise & radio wants to go into
scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Renton
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405,Exit # 5. Monopoles at west side of freeway. RX noise & radio
wants to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consultant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Renton
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North . Monopoles at east side of freeway. RX noise & radio wants
to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consultant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Renton
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North Top of Kennydale Hill. Monopoles at east side of freeway.
RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consultant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... May Creek
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North, Mile Marker #6, Exit # 142b. Monopoles at east side of
freeway. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consultant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Newport Hills
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North, Mile Marker #7, Exit #9. RX noise & radio wants to go into
scan.

Nextel working solutions with WSDOT to share site at  Exit #9.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Bellevue
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North, Before NE 4th. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with WSDOT to share site at  Exit #9.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Bellevue
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North, NE 8th ST. Area around 8th St. overpass. RX noise & radio
wants to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with WSDOT to share site at  Exit #9.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Bellevue
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North,over SR-520(overpass Freeway area). RX noise & radio wants
to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with WSDOT to share site at  Exit #9.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Bellevue
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North,over SR-520(overpass Freeway area). RX noise & radio wants
to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consu;ltant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Kirkland
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North, NE 85th St& SR-900. RX noise & radio wants to go into
scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consultant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Kirkland
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 North, NE 116th St. area. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Nextel working solutions with Consultant.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Lynnwood
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-405 & SR-525 over I-5 area. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Lynnwood
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-525, 164th ST.SW. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Everett
       County:....................... King
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-526 MILE Marker # 2.. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Vancouver
       County:....................... Clark
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:....... APCO  

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-205 Bridge as it goes over the Columbia River. RX noise & radio wants
to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Pasco
       County:....................... Benton
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:....... APCO  

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
SR-395 & SR-182 junction & area. RX noise & radio wants to go into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

Location City:....................... Spokane
       County:....................... Washington
        State:....................... WA

Agency Name:......................... WSDOT

Type of service:..................... State Dept. of Transportation

Service coverage area:............... 7,049 State raod miles

Population estimate:................. 5,5574,000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Trunking EF Johnson multi-Net II
Statewide network

Band:................................  806-824   

Identified interference:............. Broadband RF over the road surface

Interference been reported to:....... APCO  

Has interference been resolved:...... No If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
I-90 Interstate freeway through Spokane just before the SR-2/SR-395 Exit
area for a few miles westward from there.. RX noise & radio wants to go
into scan.

Technical Contact Name:.............. H.D. Ohlson Technical Contact
Title:............. Communications Systems manager
Agency:.............................. WSDOT
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/