Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy "Can You Hear Me Now?" - Pope to Communicate to Verizon Customers via SMS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:32:21 -0400

Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Timmy "Can You Hear Me Now?" - Pope to Communicate to Verizon Customers
via SMS

A new Verizon Wireless SMS offering will allow its customers to receive
text messages from the Pope. Verizon Wireless is teaming with Italian
operator Alcotel for the service that will cost its customers 30 cents
per day to receive a daily missive based on the homilies, speeches and
messages of Pope John Paul II. Sources close to the situation say that
AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless will soon begin offering a similar
service. (Source: CNET/NY Times)

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/