Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Companies Worry About Wireless Security

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:53:51 -0400

Companies Worry About Wireless Security

As workers buy laptops with built-in wireless capability and public
wireless 'hotspots' are popping up everywhere from coffee shops to hotel
rooms, companies are installing high-speed Wi-Fi wireless networks in
the office. But security fears linger. Reported by The Wall Street
Journal. See www.wirelessNOW.com for additional details.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/