Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Events: Mobile Market Bootcaps Hit the Road

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:53:01 -0400

Wireless Events: Mobile Market Bootcaps Hit the Road
April 30, 2004 3:54am
Wireless News

The Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA) and the
Mobile Marketing Association are collaborating with the participating
carriers of the Common Short Code Administration Program to promote the
nine-city seminar series on mobile marketing called the Mobile Marketing
BootCamp.
The Common Short Code Administration Program includes Alltel, AT&T
Wireless, Cingular Wireless, Cricket, Dobson, Nextel, RCC, SprintPCS,
T-Mobile, Virgin Wireless, Verizon Wireless, and Western Wireless.
Speakers for the bootcamps include representatives from Fox Sports,
Cosmopolitan, the EU chapter of the MMA, the Mobile Marketing
Association, ad agencies and several of the largest carriers in the U.S.
Sponsors and speakers were targeted for their case studies, success in
mobile marketing and knowledge of cross-media marketing campaign
execution, the groups said.

The Mobile Marketing BootCamp one-day sessions will be held in nine U.S.
cities from April to December. For spring, sessions will be held in New
York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Boston. Information:
www.mobilemarketingbootcamp.com.

((Comments on this story may be sent to [email-masked]

http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200404273600.15_832b00023bf9d3ab

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/