Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/20/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:19:04 -0400

Released:  04/20/2004.  FCC ANNOUNCES AGENDA FOR MAY 7, 2004 "SOLUTIONS
SUMMIT" ON DISABILITY ACCESS ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH INTERNET-PROTOCOL
BASED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. (DA No.  04-1051). (Dkt No 04-36)  The
FCC will hold a "Solutions Summit" on Friday, May 7, 2004 from 9:00 a.m.
to 1:00 p.m in the Commission Meeting Room, TW-C305.  CGB. Contact:
Kelly Jones at (202) 418-7078, TTY:  (202) 418-1169, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1051A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1051A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1051A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/20/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE - MEETINGS OF THE
INFORMAL WORKING GROUPS. (DA No.  04-1044).  IB. Contact:  Don Weiland
at (202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1044A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1044A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1044A1.txt> 

 DIGITAL AUDIO BROADCASTING SYSTEMS AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE TERRESTRIAL
RADIO BROADCAST SERVICE..   Seek comments to foster the development of a
vibrant terrestrial digital radio service for the public, to ensure that
radio broadcasters will successfully implement DAB. Issued a NOI on
digital audio content control and international issues. By NOI. (Dkt No.
99-325). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due:  06/16/2004. Reply
Comments Due:  07/16/2004. Adopted:  04/15/2004 by FNPRM. (FCC No.
04-99).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-99A4.txt> 

 NEVADA MDS, INC.   Granted the Petition and Reinstated Nevada MDS'
applications. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Broadband Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/19/2004 by Order on
Reconsideration. (DA No. 04-1056).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1056A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1056A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1056A1.txt> 

 JAMES A. KAY, JR., APPLICATIONS TO OPERATE INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS STATIONS
IN THE PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO SERVICES AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN
CALIFORNIA.   Dismissed as Moot the Petition to Deny. Action by:
Assistant Chief, Mobility Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  04/20/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1058).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1058A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1058A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1058A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 19, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 75:

 Released:  04/19/2004.  ACS WITHDRAWS PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION. (DA
No.  04-1052). (Dkt No 96-98).  WCB. Contact:  Janice M. Myles at (202)
418-1580, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1052A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1052A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1052A1.txt> 
--

 RICHARD A. BURTON FOR GENERAL MOBILE RADIO SERVICE LICENSE.   Commence
a hearing before an FCC Administrative Law Judge to determine whether
the captioned application by Richard A. Burton for a New GMRS license
should be granted. By Hearing Designation Order. (Dkt No.  04-153).
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/08/2004 by ORDER. (DA
No. 04-1045).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1045A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1045A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1045A1.txt> 
 						* * * * *

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/