Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SDR Forum announces public-safety symposium

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:40:00 -0400

SDR Forum announces public-safety symposium

IWCE/MRT, Apr 9 2004

The Software Defined Radio Forum announced it would a hold a
public-safety forum on April 19 during its regularly scheduled
general meeting in Mainz, Germany (April 21-23). The group recently
created a public-safety special interest group that will attempt to work
with international public-safety agencies to accelerate the development
and deployment of software-defined radio technologies.

The workshop will provide an update on the development of SDR for
public-safety applications, offer perspectives on
interoperability issues, provide an update on the SAFECOM and AGILE
programs, and offer an overview of wireless security
challenges faced by the international public-safety community, the SDR
Forum said.

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_sdr_forum_announces/index.htm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/