Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MeshNetworks technology set for 2008 Olympics use

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:23:23 -0400

MeshNetworks technology set for 2008 Olympics use
April 19 13:25:00, 2004

MAITLAND, Fla.—MeshNetworks Inc. announced Capinfo Co. Ltd. has licensed
the MeshNetworks Enabled Architecture
(MEA) suite of wireless networking products for use in the Digital
Beijing Initiative, which aims to develop and deploy
interactive information kiosks throughout the city to offer information
during the 2008 Olympics being held there.

Capinfo will initially install MEA wireless technology and chipsets in
up to 5,000 kiosks to be placed in public venues
including city streets, local communities, governmental departments,
shops, hotels, office buildings, hospitals, exhibition
halls and restaurants.

MeshNetworks also announced the establishment of MeshNetworks Japan, a
Japanese original equipment manufacturer
that will be a wholly owned by ITOCHU Technology Inc. Under their
agreement, MeshNetworks will license its technology
to ITOCHU, which will sublicense the technology to MeshNetworks Japan.

“Asia in general has clearly demonstrated an appetite for the advanced
wireless mesh networking technology we offer,”
said Richard Licursi, MeshNetworks’ chief executive officer.
“MeshNetworks is pleased to strengthen our relationship with
ITOCHU, who has demonstrated that they can successfully position our
products across a wide range of applications and
customers.”

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17762

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/