Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NXTP- Churn On The Rise

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:38:21 -0400

Nextel Partners CEO: Co To Keep Building Its Business
     
NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Nextel Partners Inc. (NXTP) ties its executive
compensation to customer satisfaction levels, said Chief Executive John
Chapple.

"A large portion of our compensation is tied to a customer satisfaction
number," said Chapple, speaking on CNBC Wednesday following the
company's
first-quarter report.

Chapple said that the rate of customers who leave its services has risen
only slightly, to 1.7% from a 1.6% average rate.

Nextel Partners, which just reached profitability in its first quarter,
plans to keep building its business, Chapple said.

The affiliate of Nextel Communications Inc. (NXTL) has exclusive
rights tooffer Nextel's services in small and mid-sized markets.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/