Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC-04/05/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 18:01:58 -0400

COMMISSIONER ABERNATHY APPLAUDS SBC COMMUNICATIONS AND SAGE TELECOM FOR
REACHING A COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT GOVERNING ACCESS TO UNBUNDLED NETWORK
ELEMENTS.  STMT  CMMR. Contact Matthew Brill at (202) 418-2400
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245796A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245796A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245796A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL'S COMMENTS ON SBC'S COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT
WITH SAGE TELECOM CONCERNING ACCESS TO UNBUNDLED NETWORK ELEMENTS.
STMT. News Media Contact: Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OCH.
Contact Michael Balmoris at (202) 418-0253
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245795A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245795A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245795A1.txt> 

Report No: 2655 Released:  04/05/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245780A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245780A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245780A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00207 Released:  04/05/2004.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION
Satellite Space Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  (202)
418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245787A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245787A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/05/2004.  REQUEST FOR EXEMPTION FROM COMMISSION'S CLOSED
CAPTIONING RULES. (DA No.  04-929)  CSR 6294.  MB. Contact:  Sonia
Greenaway-Mickle or Steve Garner at (202) 418-7200.
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-929A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-929A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-929A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/05/2004.  REQUEST FOR EXEMPTION FROM COMMISSION'S CLOSED
CAPTIONING RULES. (DA No.  04-930)  CSR 6293.  MB. Contact:  Sonia
Greenaway-Mickle or Steve Garner at (202) 418-7200.
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-930A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-930A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-930A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/05/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245760A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/05/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245762A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245762A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/05/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU REPORTS ON
ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN REDUCING BACKLOGS IN THE MULTIPOINT DISTRIBUTION
SERVICE AND THE INSTRUCTIONAL TELEVISION FIXED SERVICE. (DA No.
04-946).  WTB. Contact:  John Schauble at (202) 418-2487
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-946A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-946A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-946A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/02/2004.  AT&T WIRELESS SERVICES, INC. AND CINGULAR
WIRELESS CORPORATION SEEK FCC CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF LICENSES
AND AUTHORIZATIONS. (DA No.  04-932). (Dkt No 04-70).  WTB. Contact:
Erin McGrath at (202) 418-2042 or Susan Singer at (202) 418-1340
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-932A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-932A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-932A1.txt> 
 REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY ON, " TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SECURITY: KEY ISSUES AFFECTING THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS " AT THE
SEVENTH ANNUAL MIDWESTERN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE, APRIL 2, 2004.
CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245745A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245745A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245745A1.txt> 

 APPLICATIONS TO ASSIGN WIRELESS LICENSES FROM WORLDCOM, INC. TO NEXTEL
SPECTRUM ACQUISITION CORPORATION.   Denied the Petitions to Deny.
Granted  the Assignment Applications from WorldCom, Inc. to Nextel
Spectrum Acquisition Corporation. (Dkt No.  03-203). Action by:  Chief,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau and Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:
04/02/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-945).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-945A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-945A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-945A1.txt> 

 APPLICATION OF RED HOT RADIO, INC. FOR REVIEW OF THE DISMISSAL OF THE
PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THE "WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES REVISED ELECTION DATE AND AMENDED ELIGIBILITY LIST FOR 218-219
MHZ  SERVICE," PUBLIC NOTICE.   Denied the Application for Review.
Affirmed the Auctions Division's prior dismissal of Red Hot Radio's
licenses. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/31/2004 by MO&O. (FCC
No. 04-82).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-82A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-82A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-82A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/