Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Partners is holding a grand opening for its first area retail store.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:09:20 -0400

LATEST NEWS
4:14 PM EDT Monday
Albany Business Review, NY
Nextel opens first area retail store

Nextel Partners is holding a grand opening for its first area retail
store.

The new 2,600-square-foot location at Village Plaza in Clifton Park is
one of 30 new retail stores the company, which offers wireless
services, plans to open nationwide this year.

"We'll reach a broader base of people," Regina Luttrell, a spokeswoman
for the company, said of the new location.

The new store, which has been open for business since November, will
allow customers to examine specialized phones and other
products. The company continues to operate a sales center in Latham
which employs about 30 people.

The grand opening will be held on April 17.

The company plans to open several more local locations in the area in
the fall, according to Luttrell.
 http://albany.bizjournals.com/albany/stories/2004/04/12/daily7.html?jst=b_ln_hl

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/