Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Consumer Reports On 02-55- This Will Make You Cancel Your Subscription to Consumer Reports..........

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:53:49 -0400

RE: Consumer's Report Letter to the FCC :

   * Refers to spectrum at 800 MHz  as "previously thought to be JUNK”
     (Not True - 800 Mhz was never considered "Junk" Many SMR operators
     have made a profit for years)

   * "Nextel has shown itself to be a good steward of 800 MHz". ( Not
     True- Nextel has caused the majority of the interference. Being a
     Rude and Noisy Neighbor is NOT being a "good steward")

   * "The net result of this proposal is that Nextel will become a more
     robust competitor with better capacity to serve its customers, and
     wireless companies in general will have to compete harder." (Not
     True- VZ, Cingular with still have greater capacity and coverage
     than Nextel)

   * "Nextel’s increased capacity will force the wireless industry to
     lower prices and increase quality of service in order to retain
     customers".  (Not true- Nextel has the HIGHEST ARPU in the
     industry.)

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6516086974

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG