Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Central Wireless Announces Engineering Notice to Proceed for Georgia Tower Facilities

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:30:56 -0400

Central Wireless Announces Engineering Notice to Proceed for Georgia
Tower Facilities
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2004-04-20

Central Wireless (OTCBB:CWIR) announced today it has been given Notice
to Proceed with engineering on nine tower facilities to be built in
Georgia. The sites will be constructed to expand the coverage area in
central Georgia for a major wireless carrier. The towers will be located
in Wheeler, Crisp, Dodge, Telfair and Sumter counties. The newly
constructed facilities are designed to accommodate 4 wireless carriers
per tower and will be 260 ft guyed tower structures, similar in design
to the last four towers constructed for Alliance Towers Corporation.
Steve Troyan, Vice-President of Construction for Central Wireless
stated, "We are pleased to receive the Notice to Proceed on the 9 sites
and look forward to the completion of engineering and the beginning of
the permitting and construction process."

 About Central Wireless, Inc.

 Central Wireless, Inc. is a publicly traded Utah Corporation
specializing in providing site development and construction services to
the wireless telecommunications industry. Central Wireless understands
the needs and complexities found in today's telecommunication
marketplace and we are committed to offering our customers both
innovative and cost savings solutions. For more information on Central
Wireless, Inc. see http://www.centralwirelessinc.com.  "Safe Harbor"
statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations
and assumptions contained in the foregoing are forward-looking
statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. It is
possible that the assumptions made by management are not necessarily the
most likely and may not materialize. In addition, other important
factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include the
following: business conditions and the amount of growth in the Company's
industry and general economy; competitive factors; ability to attract
and retain personnel; the price of the Company's stock; and the risk
factors set forth from time to time in the Company's SEC reports,
including but not limited to its annual report on Form 10-KSB; its
quarterly reports on Forms 10-QSB; and any reports on Form 8-K. Central
Wireless confirms nor provides guidance with respect to the financial
projections supplied by other companies. Central Wireless takes no
obligation to update or correct forward-looking statements.
Publication date: 2004-04-20

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/