Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NYC DOITT Releases Pole Top Antenna RFP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:01:23 -0400

POLETOP RFP

The pre-proposal conference was held Tuesday, February 24, 2004, 11 AM,
75 Park Place, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10007.

Transcripts are available for purchase through the stenography company
selected by the City for this purpose. Please refer to the New York City
Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications Pre-Proposal
Conference of 2/24/2004.
Stenographer
Ar-Ti Recording, Inc.
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, NY 10165
Ph: 212-349-9692

DOITT will continue to receive written questions regarding details of
the RFP until Friday, February 27th, 2004. Please direct your questions
to the Agency Contact Person in writing and identify yourself and your
company.
Agency Contact Person
Mr. Agostino Cangemi
General Counsel
75 Park Place, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10007
Ph: 212-788-6640
Fax: 212-788-7536
[email-masked]

POLETOP RFP
The pre-proposal conference was held Tuesday, February 24, 2004, 11 AM,
75 Park Place, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10007.

Transcripts are available for purchase through the stenography company
selected by the City for this purpose. Please refer to the New York City
Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications Pre-Proposal
Conference of 2/24/2004.

Stenographer
Ar-Ti Recording, Inc.
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, NY 10165
Ph: 212-349-9692

DOITT will continue to receive written questions regarding details of
the RFP until Friday, February 27th, 2004. Please direct your questions
to the Agency Contact Person in writing and identify yourself and your
company.

Agency Contact Person
Mr. Agostino Cangemi
General Counsel
75 Park Place, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10007
Ph: 212-788-6640
Fax: 212-788-7536
[email-masked]

Lightpole RFP Letter (in pdf)
http://www.nyc.gov/html/doitt/pdf/poletop_rfp_letter.pdf

Pre-Proposal Conference Q & A (in pdf)
http://www.nyc.gov/html/doitt/pdf/poletop-qa.pdf

Download 2004 Lightpole Antenna RFP with Exhibits (in pdf)
http://www.nyc.gov/html/doitt/pdf/poletop_rfp_2004.pdf

Addendum 1 (in pdf)
http://www.nyc.gov/html/doitt/pdf/poletop_addendum1.pdf

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/