Subject: [NEXTEL-1] A Cooperative Systems Architecture for Interoperability Using the Proposed Phase-2 P25 Standard

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:56:16 -0400

A Cooperative Systems Architecture for
Interoperability Using the Proposed Phase-2 P25 Standard,
Interconnected Networks and Common Interface Standards

February, 2004

By Peter MacLaren, President - Public Safety
EADS TELECOM North America
2811 Internet Blvd Frisco, TX 75034
(469) 365-3044
Peter.MacLaren @ eadstelecom-na.com

Link to White Paper:
http://www.eadstelecom-na.com/ps/Downloads/A-Cooperative-Systems-Architecture-for-Interoperability.pdf

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/