Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Prudential Financial On The "SCAM PLAN" -The analyst believes that Verizon's offer would make it difficult for Nextel Communications to acquire the spectrum.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:51:28 -0400

Prudential Financial On The "SCAM PLAN" -The analyst believes that
Verizon's offer would make it difficult for Nextel Communications to
acquire the spectrum.

Nextel Communications "overweight"

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 12:04:31 PM ET
Prudential Financial

NEW YORK, April 13 (New Ratings) - Analyst Christopher M Larsen of 
Prudential Financial maintains his "overweight" rating on Nextel 
Communications (NXTL.NAS). The target price is set to $31.

In a research note published yesterday, the analyst mentions that 
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is likely to allow the 
company to buy 10 MHz of additional spectrum for $2 billion, 
approximately. However, according to media reports, Verizon is 
willing to offer $5 billion for the spectrum, Prudential Financial 
adds. The analyst believes that Verizon's offer would make it 
difficult for Nextel Communications to acquire the spectrum.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/