Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Illinois Funds New Communication Equipment for Colona Police

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:07:59 -0400

Illinois Funds New Communication Equipment for Colona Police
Department
News Release
Apr 07 2004

Last week, Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich announced $13,822 in funding
for the Colona Police Department for construction and installation of
public safety communications equipment. This is the final installment on
a $28,000 grant for the project.
"I'm pleased to be able to provide the Colona Police Department with
these funds to help meet the community's public safety needs," said
Blagojevich. "With the modern technology now available there is no
reason for our police officers not to have reliable communications
equipment that will ensure their safety and the safety of the residents
of Colona."

The Colona Police Department in the past has relied on the Henry County
Sheriff's Department communications system.
"This new equipment will make it easier for the officers and dispatchers
of the Colona Police Department to communicate with each other," said
State Sen. Denny Jacobs, who sponsored the project. "It will also help
in the coordination of their efforts with the County Sheriff's Office
and the Illinois State Police providing better service and a safer and
more secure community."

http://www.govtech.net/news/news.php?id=89882

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/