Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/29/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:07:28 -0400

WIRELESS PORTABILITY COMPLAINTS: APPROXIMATELY 7,040 CONSUMER
COMPLAINTS SINCE PORTING BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 24.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246604A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246604A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246604A1.txt> 

 FCC WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU ANNOUNCES PERSONNEL PROMOTIONS IN THE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACCESS POLICY DIVISION.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Mike Balmoris at (202) 418-0253,email: [email-masked]
WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246656A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246656A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246656A1.txt> 

 FCC RETAINS BIOLOGICAL CONSULTANT TO WORK ON ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES.
News Release  WTB. Contact Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246628A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246628A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246628A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL PRAISES NATIONAL GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION
EFFORTS TO ACCELERATE THE DEPLOYMENT OF WIRELESS E911.  STMT. News Media
Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246600A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246600A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246600A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/