Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/26/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:50:15 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246440A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246440A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246440A1.txt> 

Report No: 366 Released:  04/26/2004.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS 
Experimental applications granted during the period from 3/1/04 to
4/1/04.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246424A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246424A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246424A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246415A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246415A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246416A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246416A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246417A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246417A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246418A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-2

 Released:  04/26/2004.  AUCTION OF DIRECT BROADCAST SATELLITE SERVICE
LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR JULY 14, 2004. (DA No.  04-1085)  Reminder:
Pre-Auction Seminar May 13, 2004.  WTB. Contact:  Lisa Stover at (717)
338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1085A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1085A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1085A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/26/2004.  COMMENTS INVITIED ON SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
(REGION 5) PUBLIC SAFETY PLAN AMENDMENT. (DA No.  04-1100). (Dkt No
89-97). Comments Due:  05/24/2004. Reply Comments Due:  06/09/2004. 
WTB. Contact:  Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1100A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1100A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1100A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1100A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1100A2.txt> 

Report No: AUC-04-52-F Released:  04/26/2004.  REVISED LIST OF CHANNELS
AVAILABLE AT THE 157º W.L. ORBIT LOCATION IN THE AUCTION OF DIRECT
BROADCAST SATELLITE SERVICE LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR JULY 14, 2004. (DA
No.  04-1084)  (Auction No. 52).  WTB. Contact:  Selina Khan at (202)
418-7282, Robert Nelson at (202) 418-2341,  Brian Carter at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1084A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1084A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1084A1.txt> 

 APPLICATION OF MOBILE SATELLITE VENTURES SUBSIDIARY LLC FOR AUTHORITY
TO LAUNCH, AND OPERATE REPLACEMENT MOBILE SATELLITE SERVICE SPACE
STATION @ 101 W.L., CALL SIGN S2358.   Dismissed the amendment without
prejudice to refiling. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division,
International Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-1095).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1095A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1095A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1095A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/