Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/19/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:15:07 -0400

RECHANNELIZATION OF THE 17.7-19.7 GHZ FREQUENCY BAND FOR FIXED
MICROWAVE SERVICES UNDER PARR 101 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Seek
comments on the channelization of the 17.7-19.7 GHz band in an effort to
promote effective utilization of the portion of the band that is
designated for use by terrestrial fixed services. (Dkt No.  04-143).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/31/2004 by NPRM. (FCC No.
04-77).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-77A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-77A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-77A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 16, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 74:

 FCC COMMISSIONER ADELSTEIN ANNOUNCES STAFF CHANGES.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Barry Ohlson at (202) 418-2300  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246190A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246190A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246190A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/16/2004.  COMMENT CYCLE ESTABLISHED FOR INQUIRY REGARDING
THE DEPLOYMENT OF ADVANCED TELECOMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY. (DA No.
04-1046). (Dkt No 04-54). Comments Due:  05/10/2004. Reply Comments Due:
05/24/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Regina M. Brown at (202) 418-0792
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1046A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1046A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1046A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/16/2004.  SECTION 272 SUNSETS FOR VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS,
INC. IN THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS BY OPERATION OF LAW ON APRIL 16, 2004
PURSUANT TO SECTION 272(F)(1). (Dkt No 02-112). (FCC No. 04-101).  WCB.
Contact:  Jon Minkoff at (202) 418-1580
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-101A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/