Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:06:45 -0400

April 08, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Featured Download                                   Featured Book
 Circuit Designer's Notebook: Dielectric                [Image]
 Aging Phenomena
 By American Technical Ceramics                Oscillator Design and
                                               Computer Simulation
  A capacitor's aging characteristic is an     By Randall W. Rhea
 important consideration during manufacturing
 as well as in the end application.             This second edition of
 Appropriate allowances for this effect must   the number one guide to
 be judiciously accounted for throughout the   oscillator design
 useful life of the product.                   presents a
                                               comprehensive, unified
 Top News Stories                              approach to oscillator
                                               design that can be used
 [Image]Wisair Demonstrates First MB-OFDM      with a wide range of
        Transceiver Chip for UWB               active devices and
 [Image]picoChip Accelerates WiMAX effort      resonator types.
 [Image]M/A-COM Launches New Line of SiGe PAs     Consulting Services
 [Image]Cadence to Acquire Neolinear           ProSavvy brings clients
                                               with projects together
 [Image]Starent Networks Secures $25M Series   with consultants who
        D Funding
 Featured Products                             have the right
                                               expertise. We also
 Wideband Fast Switching Military      [Image] provide consultants the
 Synthesizer                                   ability to access
 Elcom Technologies has designed a             project opportunities.
 wideband military synthesizer,                Visit ProSavvy and post
 covering 1-23 GHz in bands of up to 6         your project today!
 GHz and step sizes of less than 1 Hz.
 The WMFS unit features a switching               Training Resources
 speed of less than 1 millisecond, low
 spurious (less than -70), and low             Thinking About
 power consumption (10 Watts)...               Continuing Your
                                               Education? Let us help
                                               you find the right
 Synthesized Dual-Channel Outdoor      [Image] school for you. Whether
 Downconverters                                you would like to get an
 The dual-channel 100 series of                Associate's Degree,
 synthesized frequency downconverters          Bachelor's Degree, or
 from MITEQ are designed for tracking          Master's Degree, we can
 applications in an outdoor                    help you pinpoint which
 environment. An internal synthesizer          schools to choose from.
 provides frequency tuning.                    For further details,
 Downloadable product datasheet                click here.
 available...
                                                  Trade Publications
 SiW3500 UltimateBlue Single-chip IC
 The SiW3500 UltimateBlue single-chip          Browse from the
 ICs from RF Micro Devices combine a           extensive list of
 2.4GHz transceiver, baseband                  complimentary trade
 processor, and protocol stack software        publications. Click here
 for Bluetooth wireless technology. The        for more information.
 low-power CMOS single-chip ICs are
 compliant with Bluetooth specification
 V1.2...

 RF/Microwave Assemblies               [Image]
 Tensolite offers a full spectrum of
 RF/microwave assemblies, including
 custom built semi-rigid cable
 assemblies, general flexible
 assemblies, delay lines, phase
 matching, Peltola RF interconnect
 systems, and a complete line of 75 Ohm
 products...

 Subss
 ---