Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LLIS.gov is the national network of Lessons Learned and Best Practices for emergency response providers and homeland security officials.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:51:08 -0400

LLIS.gov is the national network of Lessons Learned and Best Practices
for emergency response providers and homeland security officials.

If you are a first time user, please click here
https://www.llis.gov/frontpage.cfm to learn more about
LLIS.gov.

ATTENTION: Unauthorized use of this system is prohibited.

US Government computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes,
including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the
system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to
verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security.
Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized US Government entities
to test or verify the security of this system.

Use of this computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes
consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you
to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during
monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse
action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these
purposes.
Use of this system implies understanding of these terms and conditions.

LLIS.gov is the national network of Lessons
Learned and Best Practices for emergency
response providers and homeland security
officials. LLIS.gov's secure, restricted-access
information is designed to facilitate efforts to
prevent and respond to acts of terrorism across
all disciplines and communities throughout the
US.

Network Features
Secure: All LLIS.gov users are verified
emergency response providers and homeland
security officials at the local, state, and federal
levels.  LLIS.gov uses strong encryption and
active site monitoring to protect all information
housed on the system.

Peer-validated content: All Lessons Learned
and Best Practices are peer-validated. These
resources have been conceived and developed
by homeland security professionals for their
peers.

Information clearinghouse: In addition to the original content, LLIS.gov
houses an extensive catalog of after-action reports (AARs) from
exercises and actual incidents as well as an updated list of homeland
security exercises, events, and conferences.
Information sharing: The directory of responders and homeland security
officials gives users access to contact information for other authorized
users. LLIS.gov also includes secure email and message boards to
exchange information in real-time.
Self-sustaining network: Users are encouraged to provide feedback about
LLIS.gov content through message boards, surveys, and by submitting
their ideas and feedback. Users can also submit potential Lessons
Learned, Best Practices, Good Stories, upcoming events, and AARs for
inclusion in the system.

To apply for LLIS.gov membership, please click here...
https://www.llis.gov/signup/index.cfm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/