Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Opening for CDMA (Telecom) Professionals

From: "cst_subash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:14:29 -0000

Dear All,

We have an immediate opening for CDMA Professionals in our 
organisation. The position is based at B'lore.

The requirement is:
===================

CDMA/GSM domain experience at Mobile side or RAN Side,
Familiarity with call processing and testing, tools (CAIT), CDMA Air 
Interface familiarity (IS-95 and IS-2000)
MSC (LUCENT/MOTOROLA/NORTEL) side
GSM Call processing / testing exposure or SS7 protocol stack 
familiarity
Unix/shell programming and C expertise

Exposure to 
Wireless domain knowledge (GSM/CDMA/SWITCHING/ Call processing)
Network elements like BTS, MM, XC, CBSC, SDU/VPU, CAIT, PDSN

In you are interested for an immediate change; please forward your 
latest CV with your skill sets, present salary, expected salary and 
minimum time required to join.

Please feel free to forward this message to your friends who might be 
interested in our opening.

Regards

Subash

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/