Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [justnetnews] Cintas Reviver Provider Police Grant Program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:12:43 -0400

Cintas Reviver Provider Police Grant Program

 The goal of the Cintas Reviver Provider Police Grant Program
 is to put lifesaving automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
 into the hands of first responders.

 Police departments from across the United States are eligible
 to apply directly for this program. Four times a year, a
 department will be selected to receive four AEDs and an
 American Heart Association AED training session for up to
 eight personnel.

 Awards are currently scheduled to be granted quarterly
 through 2006.

 Application Deadlines

    * February 1
    * May 1
    * August 1
    * November 1

 Applications

 Applications may be submitted online or by mail. Please visit
 the web site to apply or for more information.

 Web Site

 www.reviverprovider.org

 --------------------------------------------------------------