Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:57:32 -0400

April 13, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Top News Stories                                    Featured Book

 [Image]Intel Delivers New XScale Processors            [Image]
        For Cell Phones, Wireless PDAs
 [Image]California Amplifier, Vytek Merge       Microwave Semiconductor
                                                Engineering
 [Image]GaN Transistor Startup Closes $6 M      By Joseph F. White
        Financing, Names CEO
                                                 This unique volume
 [Image]Anadigics Offers New InGaP HBT 1 Watt   clearly analyzes the
        Power Amplifier
                                                complex field of
 [Image]Mimix Two-Stage GaAs MMIC Doubler Can   semiconductor microwave
        Drive Fundamental Mixer Devices         engineering. Constants,
 Featured Products                              formulas, derivations,
 ATC WL Series Inductor Kits           [Image]  and practical
 American Technical Ceramics' WL Series         applications using
 Inductor Design Kits contain a                 diode control circuits
 selection of standard inductance               are covered in an
 values for circuit prototyping. EIA            easy-to-follow format.
 sizes include 0402, 0603, 0805, and              Consulting Services
 1008. Downloadable product catalog
 available...                                   ProSavvy brings clients
                                                with projects together
 Q-Flash Memory                        [Image]  with consultants who
 Micron's Q-Flash memory is an ideal            have the right
 solution for most wireless, handheld,          expertise. We also
 networking, and industrial                     provide consultants the
 applications. Its four-word, page mode         ability to access
 read improves performance up to 200%           project opportunities.
 over standard asynchronous Flash               Visit ProSavvy and post
 memory. Downloadable product datasheet         your project today!
 and tech notes are available...
                                                  Training Resources
 EMI Air Filters                       [Image]  Thinking About
 Filtering of the intake air of                 Continuing Your
 electronic equipment enclosures where          Education?
 EMI/RFI shielding is also a criteria           Let us help you find
 is the task of MAJR's line of shielded         the right school for
 air filters. High-efficiency air               you. Whether you would
 filters are supplied ready to install          like to get an
 with an EMI/RFI gasket as an integral          Associate's Degree,
 part of the filter assembly...                 Bachelor's Degree or
                                                Master's Degree we can
 High Performance Polyethylene         [Image]  help you pinpoint which
 Dielectric Coaxial Cables                      schools to choose from.
 High velocity, gas injected, closed            For further details,
 cell, foam polyolefin dielectrics              click here.
 afford cost effective low loss cable             Trade Publications
 constructions for many different
 applications, including as jumper              Browse from the
 cables and antenna feeder runs in              extensive list of
 wireless and personal communication            complimentary trade
 systems. Downloadable product                  publications. Click
 datasheet available...                         here for more
                                                information.
RFID Solutions Online
With the emergence of RFID as a natural
extension technology of bar coding and the
potential to leverage RFID to increase sales
and reduce expenses, there are more questions
than answers within the industry. VertMarkets
IT Group is clearing up the confusion and is
proud to introduce RFID Solutions Online, the
premier sourcing site for the RFID industry.
Register for the RFID Solutions Online weekly
e-mail newsletter.

 Subscriber Services
 ----------