Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/22/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:47:37 -0400

Released:  04/22/2004.  ADICORP MOTION TO SUSPEND OR, IN THE
ALTERNATIVE, TO DISMISS WITHOUT PREJUDICE. (DA No.  04-1063).  MB.
Contact:  Karen Kosar at (202) 418-1053
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1063A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1063A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1063A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/22/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246318A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246318A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/22/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246319A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246319A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/22/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @  (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246316A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246316A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/