Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Globalstar Completes Bankruptcy Restructuring

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:53:38 -0400

Globalstar Completes Bankruptcy Restructuring
Satellite-phone company Globalstar announced it has completed its
restructuring after seeking bankruptcy protection more than two years
ago. Its new majority owner Thermo Capital, with a 81.3 percent stake in
Globalstar, invested $43 million to increase coverage and improve
services. The company plans to build new ground stations in Florida and
Alaska as well as launch eight satellites by early 2006. Globalstar
currently has 110,000 subscribers and expects a 70 percent increase in
2004 revenues. (Source: Wall Street Journal)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/