Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 Interference Report - Roseville, CA

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:22:42 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  800 Interference Report  - Roseville, CA.

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at:
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined.txt
To report 800 MHz commercial interference:
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/800interfere.html#interfere

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Location City:....................... Roseville
       County:....................... Placer
        State:....................... CA

Agency Name:......................... City of Roseville

Type of service:..................... Police, fire, public works,
transit,
etc.

Service coverage area:............... City of Roseville and surrounding
areas - 50 sq. mi.

Population estimate:................. 102000

Is interference Annoying:............ Yes

Is interference Harmful:............  Yes

Type of PS System:................... Analog - trunked, Type II.

Band:................................   821-824  

Identified interference:............. Nextel - site at location at
Kaiser
Hospital near Lead Hill Rd

Interference been reported to:.......   Commercial Provider

Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Intermodulation-type noise noted intermittantly on voice channels and
observed on spectrum analyzer in all sectors within at least 500 feet of
site.

Technical Contact Name:.............. Chris Baker
Technical Contact Title:............. Firefighter/Paramedic (Radio
Engineer)
Agency:.............................. Roseville Fire
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/