Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Did Nextel lie? see article

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:03:58 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  Did Nextel lie? see article

It will cost billions of dollars to solve the public-safety interference 
problem in the 800 MHz band, the FCC Chairman told Congress Wednesday 
Powell appeared before the House Appropriations commerce, state, justice
and 
the judiciary subcommittee to defend the Federal Communications
Commission’s 
$293 million budget request for fiscal year 2005. 

Rep. Vito Fossella (R-N.Y.) Tuesday said he supports rebanding the 800
MHz 
spectrum but does not support the Consensus Plan because the $850
million in 
funding proposed by Nextel Communications Inc. may not be sufficient. 

http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17539

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/