Subject: [NEXTEL-1] >>URGENT<<<-EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT TO PUBLIC SAFETY AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY LICENSEES 90, 60, 30, AND 10 DAYS PRIOR TO LICENSE EXPIRATION, BEGINNING APRIL 16, 2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:33:48 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE

 FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
445 TWELFTH STREET, S.W.; TW-A325
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20554
 News Media Information: 202 / 418-0500
FCC’s Fax Information Sys: 202 / 418-2830
TTY 202 / 418-2555
Internet: http://www.fcc.gov
ftp.fcc.gov

DA 04-1009
Released: April 14, 2004

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT TO PUBLIC SAFETY AND GOVERNMENTAL
ENTITY LICENSEES 90, 60, 30, AND 10 DAYS PRIOR TO LICENSE EXPIRATION,
BEGINNING APRIL 16, 2004
The FCC’s current practice of notification by letter 90 days prior to
expiration will not change.

Effective April 16, 2004, The Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB)
of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will begin sending email
notifications to Public Safety entities whose licenses are due to
expire. Notifications will be sent at intervals of 90 days, 60 days, 30
days and 10 days prior to the license expiration date. If a Renewal
application for a license has been filed, no further notifications will
be sent for that license.  Notifications will be sent on availability of
email address.

The FCC will continue its current practice of sending letter
notifications 90 days prior to license expiration.

Telephone notification will be made one to nine days prior to the
expiration date for parties that have not filed a renewal application.

Notifications will be sent to all Governmental Entities (GE) in all
radios services, as well as to all Public Safety Services.

Email notifications and telephone notifications will be made to the
email address and telephone number, respectively, that are entered for
the license in the Universal Licensing System (ULS). No notifications
will be made for a license that does not have an email address or
telephone number in ULS.  If an email notification is returned as
“undeliverable,” ULS will check to see if the email address has been
updated in ULS and make a second attempt at email notification. WTB
recommends that all licensees maintain current licensee address, email,
and telephone information in ULS.  To update your license information,
go to ULS at http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls, click on Online Filing, login,
and select the Update Licenses link from the left hand navigation menu.

For more information regarding the renewal notification process, contact
the FCC’s ULS Licensing Support via email at [email-masked] or by
telephone at 877-480-3201, option 2, or 717-338-2888.  Hours are from 8
a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (except Federal
holidays).

To provide quality service and ensure security, all telephone calls are
recorded.

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1009A1.doc
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/