Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Transcrypt International Announces Move to New Lincoln, NE Location

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:21:43 -0400

Transcrypt International Announces Move to New Lincoln, NE Location

WASHINGTON, March 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc. (Nasdaq: EFJI)
announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Transcrypt
International, will relocate to a new building nearby its current
Lincoln, Nebraska location.  Transcrypt's headquarters will be moving to
the new North building in the Upland Business Center on Northwest 12th
Street within the next three months.  "Transcrypt has been experiencing
strong growth," said Massoud Safavi, Transcrypt's chief operating
officer.  "This new location will allow Transcrypt to optimize its
manufacturing, distribution and sales operations and position the
company for future expansion."
"This move is very exciting for Transcrypt and its employees," said
Michael Kelley, general manager for Transcrypt.  "Transcrypt will be the
primary tenant in this new space.  Being able to design and build out
the space to best suit our business needs will help us increase
efficiency in our day-to-day operations.  Transcrypt is an ISO 9001
certified company and we are very conscious of how we can continue to
enhance our business processes."
Established in 1978, Transcrypt International is a leader in secure
voice communication solutions for international, commercial and
government customers, delivering land mobile radio security products in
over 2,600 different configurations, on over ten thousand communication
systems in more than 120 countries since 1978.  The company designs,
manufactures, and markets information security hardware and software
that utilizes sophisticated scrambling and encryption techniques to
protect sensitive voice and data transmissions.  For more information,
visit http://www.transcryptsecure.com.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/