Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Panasonic Low-Power ETC Device Features Antenna with Built-in Speaker

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:16:37 -0400

Panasonic Low-Power ETC Device Features Antenna with Built-in Speaker
By Aki Tsukioka, JCNN
Apr 20, 2004

Tokyo (JCNN) - Matsushita Electric (TSE: 6752) has brought to market the
CY-ET700D, an electronic toll
collection (ETC) device which uses a speaker-embedded antenna.

At 14.5mm in thickness, the device provides flexible connectivity with a
car navigation system. The
antenna attaches to the front windshield leaving the dashboard
uncluttered. The CY-ET700D is equipped
with the company's proprietary security chip, which helps reduce
consumption current by 50% compared
to its predecessor.

Between 2001 and 2003, approximately 2.5 million ETC devices were
deployed.

Visit Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. at
www.panasonic.co.jp/global/top.html

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/