Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The Wide-Ranging CIO

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:34:53 -0400

The Wide-Ranging CIO

Corporate IT budgets may be flat and technology expenditures more
heavily scrutinized than ever, but there's no question that the CIO's
role and influence are expanding well beyond the traditional boundaries
of IT.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,91843,00.html?nlid=AM

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/