Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/27/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:58:55 -0400

REMARKS OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE THIRD E911
COORDINATION INITIATIVE, APRIL 27, 2004.  OCH.  Remarks of Chairman
Powell at the E911 Coordination Initiative
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246491A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246491A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246491A1.txt>

JASON T. GREEN.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $10,000
to Mr. Green for operating a radio station on the frequency of 91.9 MHz
without Commission authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.

Adopted:  04/23/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1088).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1088A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1088A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1088A1.txt>

GARY M. FELDMAN.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Gary M. Feldman for operating a radio station on the
frequency of 91.9 MHz without Commission authorization. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  04/23/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA

No. 04-1089).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1089A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1089A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1089A1.txt>

JOHANNUS ORGELBOUW B.V. THE NETHERLANDS.   Issued a monetary forfeiture
of $5,600 to Johannus Orgelbouw for importing and marketing digital
electronic organs that do not comply with the technical requirements in
Part 15 of the rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
04/23/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1092).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1092A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1092A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1092A1.txt>

NEW ORLEANS CONVENTION CENTER, LICENSEE OF STATION WPJS469, NEW
ORLEANS, LA.   Admonished New Orleans Convention Center, licensee of
WPJS469, New Orleans, Louisiana, for leasing mobile units operating on
its public safety frequencies to end users in violation of Sections
90.179  and 1.903(a) of the Rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  04/23/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1091).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1091A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1091A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1091A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1077A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246464A1.txt>

DULUTH PCS, INC., AND ST. JOSEPH PCS, INC. REQUEST FOR PARTIAL WAIVER
OF SECTION 1.2110(G) OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Denied the Request of
Duluth PCS, Inc. and St. Joseph PCS, Inc. ("TriCo") for relief from
their installment payment obligations pursuant to Section 1.2110(g) of
Commission's rules. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Spectrum Access
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/26/2004 by
ORDER. (DA No. 04-1075).  WTB

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1075A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1075A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1075A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/