Subject: [NEXTEL-1] re - L.A. Daily News - News

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:25:36 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [fr2] re - L.A. Daily News - News
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

I was talking to some Radio Shack engineers. They have some answers.

1. Move all the mountains to the sun.

2. The mountains on the sun will stop the sunspots from affecting the
Earth.

3. NEXTEL can then be assigned the sunspot frequencies.

4. To finance the transition of NEXTEL from 800 Mhz to the sunspot
frequencies, Pennsylvania will be sold to NEXTEL for $24 via a 'sales -
leaseback - hegemony - derivative - driven - voucher speculation'
program. In addition - the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will be renamed
the Commonwealth of NEXTELvania.

5. Full interoperability between public safety and NEXTEL will be
achieved by implementation of the (insert insert here ater factoring
factors and adding additives).

-----------------------

If you think I am silly - keep in mind who will be paying fro the NEXTEL
bailout. 

(That would be YOU!!!)

PS - I wonder what 'hegemony' means.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2108307,00.html

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:58:43 -0400

They have Engineers?

[email-masked] wrote:

> I was talking to some Radio Shack engineers.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links