Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DC -- US to MEXICO is Live

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:46:56 -0000

Direct Connect to Mexico from the US is live!!

I made a succesful Alert and Voice conversation to Mexico just a bit 
a go with Manuel in Mexico City, Mexico

No luck yet with south America

Mike
Oxford GA

Anyone in Mexico who speaks english want to try it:
154*51*1692

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "mdelatorre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 03:56:32 -0000

Hello Mike,

This is Manuel from México. Was nice to know that we can now 
communicate over the border with our Nextel.

If you have a South America number, give it to me and I will try from 
México.

Manuel.

--- In [email-masked], "Mike" <mike220@t...> wrote:
> I made a succesful Alert and Voice conversation to Mexico just a > 
> bit a go with Manuel in Mexico City, Mexico
> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 08:52:24 -0700

Interesting. Most countries impose limits on foreign radio
communiucations. I guess this falls into the same category as public
telco land lines crossing the border.

====================================================

mdelatorre wrote:
>     ---------------------------------------------------------------
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
>    * To visit your group on the web, go to:
>    * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>      Service.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links