Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:36:59 -0400

April 15, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Top News Stories                                    Featured Book

 [Image]Mobile Industry Believes Profit Will            [Image]
        Grow In 2004
                                                Optical Fibers and RF:
 [Image]RFMD Awarded Patent For Integrated      A Natural Combination
        Power Control Technology
                                                  Consulting Services
 [Image]Nanotron Raises 8 Million Euros In
        Funding                                 ProSavvy brings clients

 [Image]BAE Systems Team Achieves Record        with projects together
        Digital Circuit Speed                   with consultants who
                                                have the right
 [Image]Maxim Files Antitrust Suit Against      expertise. We also
        Qualcomm
                                                provide consultants the
 Featured Products                              ability to access
 SP4T Broadband GaAs RF/Microwave       [Image] project opportunities.
 Switch                                         Visit ProSavvy and post
 The Pascall SP4T Broadband                     your project today!
 RF/Microwave Switch, first of a new
 series, uses FET technology and offers            Training Resources
 reliable broadband performance over a          Thinking About
 wide operating temperature range.              Continuing Your
 Downloadable product datasheet                 Education?
 available...                                   Let us help you find
                                                the right school for
 FS300 Timing Module                            you. Whether you would
 Corning Frequency Control's FS300              like to get an
 digital timing module for wireless             Associate's Degree,
 communications simplifies complex              Bachelor's Degree, or
 signal processing. The module is a             Master's Degree, we can
 board-level product containing                 help you pinpoint which
 embedded micro-controller intelligence         schools to choose from.
 for bi-directional communications with         For further details,
 the host system...                             click here.

 CST DESIGN STUDIO                      [Image]    Trade Publications
 CST DESIGN STUDIO radically speeds up          Browse the extensive
 the analysis and optimization of               list of complimentary
 complex or highly resonating                   trade publications.
 structures. It breaks down complex             Click here for more
 systems into smaller components, each          information.
 described by its S-matrix. All the
 matrices are then combined, and the
 complete system's behavior is
 calculated within a few seconds...

 Power Entry Modules                    [Image]
 Corry Micronics offers a wide range of
 power entry modules. The modules are
 ideally suited for products that must
 conform to FCC part 15 regulations.
 Metal case provides high performance.
 Downloadable product catalog
 available...

 -
 I