Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Technological Advisory Council

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:45:36 -0400

April 12, 2004

Technological Advisory Council 

The FCC's Technological Advisory Council will hold its fifth 
meeting under its renewed charter Friday, April 23, 2004 
at 10:00 a.m. in the Commission Meeting Room, TW-C305 
at 445 12th Street S.W., Washington, D.C. 

The Council was formed to provide the Commission with 
technical insights concerning innovations in communications 
and related industries.  The Council is a Federal Advisory 
Committee and is comprised of a broad array of well-known 
technologists and chaired by Dr. Robert Lucky.  At this fifth 
meeting under the Council’s new charter, the Council will 
discuss the Broadband Wireless and Spam. 

Members of the general public may attend to observe the 
meeting.  The Federal Communications Commission will 
attempt to accommodate as many persons as possible.  
Admittance, however, will be limited to the seating available.  

There will be no public oral participation unless requested by 
the Chair, but the public may submit written comments to 
Jeffery Goldthorp, the Federal Communications Commission’s 
Designated Federal Officer for the Technological Advisory Council, 
before the meeting.  Mr. Goldthorp’s e-mail address is 
Jeffery.Goldthorp @ fcc.gov, 

mail delivery address is:  Federal Communications Commission, 
445 12th Street, SW., Room 7-A325, Washington, DC  20554.

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-997A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/