Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel opens on Kauai

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:34:11 -0400

April 16, 2004
Nextel opens on Kauai
Nextel Partners opens its first Kauai store this weekend in Lihue, 
one of 37 stores the company intends to open nationwide in 2004. 

The 533-square-foot Lihue store is in Kukui Grove Center and has 
been designed to be wireless -- no land line phones, and the 
computers are wireless as well. 

It opens Saturday. 

Nextel Partners, a franchisee of the main Nextel company whose 
territory covers more than half the nation, already employs more 
than 70 at its Oahu store on Koapaka St. 

http://pacific.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2004/04/12/daily73.html

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/