Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Service Integrates Mobile Phone, WebCams

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:37:44 -0400

New Service Integrates Mobile Phone, WebCams

A new service from online camera network EarthCam promises to bring a
new application to wireless phones. The service allows users to
broadcast live video over wireless Internet-enabled mobile phones. The
service offers the advantage of letting users view footage from their
home security cameras, nanny-cams and other webcams without hauling
around a computer. The system also allows users to make their webcam
public or share its view only with designated friends. The EarthCam
service offers users the ability to upload up to 12 still photos taken
with a camera phone to a Web site for sharing.  (Source: Washington
Post)

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/