Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ITA-Relay

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:01:45 -0500

Evolution of PTT, 802.11 Open up New Options

By Tony Sabino
Regional Communications
http://www.ita-relay.com/magazine/PW2004/March2004/RadioDealerOpps.pdf

A Portable Radio is Born

By Ron Toth
Motorola Radio Products
and Services Division
http://www.ita-relay.com/magazine/PW2004/March2004/Motorola.pdf

Which is the Best UPS Solution: AC or DC?

By Jeff Patrick
NEWMAR
http://www.ita-relay.com/magazine/PW2004/March2004/Newmar.pdf

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/