Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Amendment of Parts 2, 73, 74 and 90 of the Commission’s Rules to Permit New York City Metropolitan Area Public Safety Agencies to Use Frequencies at 482-488 MHz

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:14:03 -0400

In the Matter of

Amendment of Parts 2, 73, 74 and 90 of the Commission’s Rules to Permit
New York City Metropolitan Area Public Safety Agencies to Use
Frequencies at 482-488 MHz

ET Docket No. 03-158
MB Docket No. 03-159

Report and Order

Released:  April 9, 2004

By the Commission:  Chairman Powell issuing a statement.

In this Report and Order, we amend our rules and reallocate 
on a permanent basis television Channel 16 (482-488 MHz) 
in the New York City Metropolitan Area to the land mobile 
service for public safety communications.   

We take this action in furtherance of our ongoing efforts to 
facilitate effective public safety communications and to 
promote interoperability between public safety agencies.

More:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-80A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/