Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ComCam Addresses Homeland Security in D.C. Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:40:54 -0400

ComCam Addresses Homeland Security in D.C. Conference

WEST CHESTER, Pa.,

April 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/

-- ComCam, Inc.  (BULLETIN BOARD: CMCA)  (Frankfurt: CMCA.F) (Berlin:
CMCA.BE) reports it is participating in the American Planners
Association APA 2004 National Planning Conference in Washington, DC,
April 24 to 28. ComCam will appear in Beacon Product's booth joined by
Wave Wireless, both of Sarasota, Florida.  Beacon will highlight its
award-winning Wireless Camera Surveillance System (WCSS) featuring Wave
Wireless advanced IP radios and ComCam video network technology in fully
integrated wireless surveillance systems concealed in outdoor lighting
fixtures.

According to Don Gilbreath, CEO of ComCam, "Our technology, products,
and partners combine to address many of the Homeland Security issues
that are currently on the floor of Congress. Conference participants
will meet directly with Representatives of Congress to discuss urban
planning, transportation, and protection. We have developed products
that include body-worn IP wireless cameras for emergency crews and
security related configurations in multiple transportation sectors. We
have delivered our products for use in counter-terrorism to the Defense
Department and the U.S. Navy. We are here to support our sales channel
partner Beacon Products with our focus and vision for security in the
city planning sector."

The APA is a nonprofit public interest and research organization
representing 33,000 practicing planners, officials, and citizens
involved with urban and rural planning issues. Sixty-five percent of
APA's members work for state and local government agencies. APA is a
consolidation of the American Institute of Planners, founded in 1917,
and the American Society of Planning Officials, established in 1934.
Visit Booth # 108 at the Washington Hilton Towers (www.planning.org).

ComCam, Inc. develops advanced Internet Protocol (IP) cameras, video
micro servers, and end-to-end network control solutions and specializes
in wireless IP, mobile, and wearable devices. Ideal for remote use in
inhospitable environments, ComCam products have been tested in
commercial aircraft for live air-to-ground video as well as in the U.S.
Navy's underwater robotics programs for telemetry control and recording.
ComCam products are deployed in situations ranging from simple access
control applications to advanced measurement solutions for weather
stations, remote test equipment, and robotic equipment.

Beacon Products, Inc. (a subsidiary of Varon Lighting, Inc.) is a
manufacturer and design resource for high quality, specification-grade,
decorative outdoor lighting products and landscape furnishings,
structures, and custom designs.
Wave Wireless Networking, a P-COM  (BULLETIN BOARD: PCOM)  company,
specializes in delivering "last mile" connectivity for high-speed
Internet and intranet access using outdoor fixed-wireless
building-to-building solutions. Wireless broadband products include
enhancement of federally approved AES encryption for secure networks and
self-healing mesh networking for improved network reliability.

   Don Gilbreath, CEO     Mike Imparato, President   Victoria King V.P.
   ComCam, Inc.           Beacon Products Inc.       Wave Wireless Inc.
   Tel. 610-436-8089      Tel. 941.755.6694          Tel. 941-907-2300
   www.comcam.net         www.beaconproducts.com
www.wavewireless.com

This release was issued through eReleases(TM).  For more information,
visit http://www.ereleases.com/.

Source: ComCam, Inc.
CONTACT: Don Gilbreath, CEO of ComCam, Inc., +1-610-436-8089; or Mike
Imparato, President of Beacon Products Inc., +1-941-755-6694; or
Victoria King, V.P. of Wave Wireless Inc., +1-941-907-2300, both for
ComCam, Inc.
Web site:  http://www.planning.org/
Web site:  http://www.beaconproducts.com/
Web site:  http://www.wavewireless.com/
Web site:  http://www.comcam.net/

http://www.telecomweb.com/wirelessdata/pressreleases/1082375509-14182.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/