Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Trident Micro Systems and Aeroflex Sign Agreement for PassPort® Trunking Technology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:39:55 -0400

Trident Micro Systems and Aeroflex Sign Agreement for PassPort® Trunking
Technology

Trident and Aeroflex signed a licensing agreement for Trident Micro
Systems’ PassPort protocol to be used in Aeroflex’s wireless
communications test systems. The Passport protocol will be offered as
Option 19 for the IFR 2975 radio test set and will be available for
purchase in June 2004. The Passport option will provide customers with
the ability to analyze the Passport technology currently deployed in the
Land Mobile Radio market. Passport is an advanced trunking protocol
developed by Trident Micro Systems to provide system operators with
maximum operational flexibility and efficiency by utilizing sub-audible
signaling.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/