Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Largent to speak at RCA banquet

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:40:01 -0400

Largent to speak at RCA banquet
April 15 13:18:00, 2004

RED BANK, N.J.—The Radio Club of America announced Steve Largent,
president and chief executive officer of the Cellular Telecommunications
& Internet Association, will address the group at its 95th Anniversary
Awards Banquet being held Nov. 19 in New York City.

“We are excited to have Steve kick off our annual banquet as our keynote
speaker,” said Mal Gurian, a Radio Club president emeritus and banquet
chairman. “We anticipate a lively speech from this highly notable
motivational speaker, industry expert and lifetime achiever.”

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17718

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/