Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Net2Phone Embraces Voice Over Wi-Fi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:17:30 -0400

Net2Phone Embraces Voice Over Wi-Fi

Market research firm ABI Research has forecast that dual-mode
cellular/voice-over-Wi-Fi-enabled handsets will surpass 50 million by
2009. With this in mind, Net2Phone is spreading its wings and heading
right into this growing market segment. The company plans to begin
offering a host of wireless VoIP solutions.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=newsat2direct&starting=3&pubdate=04/23/04

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/