Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/21/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:15:15 -0400

JEFFREY H. TIGNOR NAMED LEGAL ADVISOR TO THE CHIEF OF THE CONSUMER &
GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary
Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246262A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246262A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246262A1.txt> 

 HARRY WINGO TO SERVE AS LEGAL ADVISOR IN THE WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU OFFICE OF THE BUREAU CHIEF.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944, email:
Lauren.Patrich@fcc/gov  WTB
Report No: SES-00598 Released:  04/21/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246291A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246291A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00597 Released:  04/21/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re:  Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246289A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246289A1.txt> 

Report No: 1806 Released:  04/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246252A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246252A1.txt> 

Report No: 1805 Released:  04/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246301A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246301A1.txt> 

Report No: 1807 Released:  04/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246302A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246302A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-48 Released:  04/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND
LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.  04-1060)  Auction Event
No. 48.  WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1060A4.txt> 

Report No: 1809 Released:  04/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER  LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246294A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246294A1.txt> 

Report No: 1810 Released:  04/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF  LICENSE AUTHORIZATION  APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO  TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246293A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246293A1.txt> 

 WTVA, INC. FOR WAIVER OF SECTION 76.92(F) OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.
Denied the Request for Waiver. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Media Bureau.
Adopted:  04/15/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1054).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1054A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1054A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1054A1.txt> 

 WARREN C. HAVENS REQUEST TO EXTEND CONSTRUCTION DEADLINE FOR CERTAIN
VHF PUBLIC COAST STATION GEOGRAPHIC AREA LICENSES.   Granted Warren C.
Havens Waiver Request. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
04/19/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1053).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1053A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1053A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1053A1.txt> 

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION, INC. AMENDMENT OF PART 95 OF
THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ESTABLISH A VERY SHORT DISTANCE TWO-WAY VOICE
RADIO SERVICE.   Denied the Petition for Rulemaking filed by the
Industrial Telecommunications Association, Inc. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/19/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1035).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1035A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1035A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1035A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 20, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 76:

 FCC CHAIRMAN PRAISES NEXTWAVE SETTLEMENT.   Landmark Deal Puts Spectrum
to Use, Nets at Least $4 Billion.  STMT. News Media Contact: Richard
Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246283A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246283A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246283A1.txt> 

 FCC ANNOUNCES NEXTWAVE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT.   Vital Spectrum Resources
Freed, Nets at least $4 Billion.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246284A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246284A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246284A1.txt> 

 CITY OF EL SEGUNDO TO OPERATE A PUBLIC SAFETY RADIO COMMUNICATIONS
SYSTEM IN FREQUENCY BAND 470-512 MHZ IN EL SEGUNDO, CALIFORNIA.   Denied
the Waiver Request and Dismissed the Application. Action by:  Chief,
Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/09/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1036).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1036A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1036A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1036A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/