Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sales Rep Needed

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:12:13 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "dacommdan" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Sales Rep Needed

Dacom is seeking an experienced outside sales rep to call on dealers and
local government accounts for the Northern California and Northern
Nevada
territory.

Territory will be in the Sacramento Valley and Western Nevada, no Bay
Area.

Salary, + Comm + Car alalowance, or Comm Only, flexible.

Thank You,

Dan Albertson
Dacom
Manufacturer's Representatives
-----> http://www.dacom-co.com
916-422-3453/Voice
916-422-0665/Fax

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/