Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boost Mobile Pro of Snowboarding to Be Telecast on Fox Sports Net

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:08:15 -0400

Boost Mobile Pro of Snowboarding to Be Telecast on Fox Sports Net 
Starting May 8 IRVINE, Calif.--(Business Wire)--Apr 26, 2004--  

08:45 ET   IRVINE, Calif.--(Business Wire)--Apr 26, 2004--

       One-Hour Special to Showcase World's Richest Snowboarding
      Competition and Performances by Today's Top Hip-Hop Artists

   Fox Sports Net will showcase one of the biggest action sports and
entertainment events of this year with a telecast of The Boost Mobile
Pro of Snowboarding presented by Best Buy -- the world's richest
snowboarding competition with the world's best professional
snowboarders -- on May 8, 10, 13 and 14 (show times and local 
listings are included below).

   Forty-five of the world's best snowboarders ascended a massive
steel structure, constructed at Soldier Field South Festival Area in
Chicago on March 26 and 27, to show their skills in big air, quarter
pipe and rail jam events, with $250,000 worth of prize money. The
Boost Mobile Pro also included performances by multi-platinum hip-hop
artist Ludacris, chart topping Roc-A-Fella Records producer Kanye 
West and respected underground group Dilated Peoples.

   The one-hour TV program showcases competition between the most
recognized names in professional snowboarding including Travis Rice,
Keir Dillon, Chad Otterstrom, Jaime MacCleod, Natasza Zurek and 
Hannah Teter, on one of the most unique urban snowboarding structures in
the
sport's history. Additionally, the show highlights the personalities
of these action sports stars, and a behind the scenes look at how
Boost Mobile brought a mountain sports event to a major urban 
setting.

-0-
*T
Broadcast Schedule

Date                  Time               Affiliate
Saturday  05/08/2004   8:00 PM Mountain  Fox Sports Arizona
Saturday  05/08/2004   8:00 PM Pacific   Fox Sports Bay Area
Saturday  05/08/2004   5:00 PM Central   Fox Sports Chicago
Saturday  05/08/2004   3:00 PM Eastern   Fox Sports Detroit
Friday    05/14/2004  12:00 PM Eastern   Fox Sports Detroit
Saturday  05/08/2004   2:00 PM Eastern   Fox Sports Florida
Saturday  05/08/2004   2:00 PM Central   Fox Sports Midwest
Saturday  05/08/2004   7:00 PM Central   Fox Sports North
Saturday  05/08/2004   5:00 PM Pacific   Fox Sports Northwest
Thursday  05/13/2004   2:00 PM Pacific   Fox Sports Northwest
Saturday  05/08/2004   2:00 PM Eastern   Fox Sports Ohio
Saturday  05/08/2004   3:00 PM Mountain  Fox Sports Rocky Mountain
Saturday  05/08/2004   2:00 PM Central   Fox Sports Southwest
Saturday  05/08/2004   7:00 PM Eastern   Fox Sports South
Saturday  05/08/2004  11:00 AM Pacific   Fox Sports West
Monday    05/10/2004   3:00 AM Pacific   Fox Sports West
Thursday  05/13/2004   2:00 PM Pacific   Fox Sports West
Saturday  05/08/2004   8:00 PM Central   Fox Sports North-Wisconsin
*T

   About Boost Mobile

   Boost Mobile(TM), an Irvine-based division of Nextel
Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL.Q), is a provider of quality wireless
telecommunications products and services that have gained a cult-like
following due to Boost's authentic approach to youth marketing.
Boost's alternative business culture fuses youth-aspiring sports,
music, fashion and entertainment to reach Generation Y in nine U.S.
markets where Boost service is currently offered. Boost Mobile offers
its signature Boost Walkie-Talkie(TM) (digital Push To Talk(R)
technology) and Re-Boost(TM) pay-as-you-go airtime cards at retail
locations where young consumers prefer to shop, including national
retail and convenience stores, and merchants that focus on youth
fashion, music, and action sports-related activities. Boost resonates
with its consumers through strategic partnerships with leading youth
lifestyle brands such as Quiksilver, Roxy, Oakley and others.
Experience Boost on the Web at www.boostmobile.com.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040426005238&newsLang=en

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/