Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:16:07 -0500

April 01, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Featured Article                                   Featured CD-ROM
 Fiber-Optic Link Connects 10-GHz Signals               [Image]
 By David Krautheimer, Mustafa Syed, and
 Daniel Sundberg                                Noise Concepts and
 MITEQ, Inc.                                    Design
                                                Instructor: Ted Grosch
  Fiber-optic technology has improved steadily
 in recent years to where optical links are      This CD-ROM presents
 now viable replacements for coaxial lines      approximately 75
 even at bandwidths as wide as 10 GHz. The MDD  minutes of practical
 series from MITEQ is such a family of          instruction on noise
 high-speed, high-bandwidth links, offering a   concepts and design,
 3-dB bandwidth of 1 to 11 GHz with low noise   with emphasis on how
 figure and generous link gain over             circuit design effects
 single-mode fiber-optic cables...              noise figures in
                                                amplifier design.
 Top News Stories                                 Consulting Services

 [Image]Maxim Debuts New Family of 802.11a/g    ProSavvy brings clients
        Single-chip RF Transceivers             with projects together
        Fixed Broadband Wireless Systems        with consultants who
 [Image]Gaining Speed While Support for WiMAX   have the right
        Builds                                  expertise. We also
                                                provide consultants the
 [Image]New RF CMOS SPDT Switch Extends         ability to access
        Performance to 3 GHz
                                                project opportunities.
        Parrot4 Chipset Enhances Multi-service  Visit ProSavvy and post
 [Image]Wireless Applications in Mobile         your project today!
        Environments
                                                   Training Resources
 [Image]Toshiba Introduces 240-450MHz ISM RF
        Transceiver and Transceiver Module      Thinking About
 Featured Products                              Continuing Your
 Frequency Converting Crystal           [Image] Education?
 Oscillators                                    Let us help you find
 Corning's FCXO consists of a low phase         the right school for
 noise VCXO combined with a complete            you. Whether you would
 PLL, which simplifies the                      like to get an
 synchronization of an output frequency         Associate's Degree,
 to a stable reference frequency. This          Bachelor's Degree or
 compact surface mount device is                Master's Degree we can
 applicable to a wide variety of                help you pinpoint which
 synchronization schemes. Downloadable          schools to choose from.
 product catalog available...                   Click here for further
                                                details.
 Spanner-head Filters                   [Image]    Trade Publications
 Corry Micronics' spanner bushings save
 space and are easy to install. Sizes           Browse from the
 range from 2/56 to 8/32 and are                extensive list of
 available in capacitance values up to          complimentary trade
 10,000pF. Downloadable product catalog         publications. Click
 available...                                   here for more
                                                information.
 RF and Microwave Design Services       [Image]
 Orban Microwave Products (OMP) designs
 and manufactures a broad range of RF
 and microwave products. OMP takes
 wireless products from the conceptual
 phase all the way through to
 manufacturing...

 Wireless Antennas                      [Image]
 EMAG Technologies can help you with
 all of your antenna needs for your RF
 front end system. Whether you need a
 stand-alone antenna component or an
 integrated antenna system, EMAG will
 use patented antenna technologies or
 standard antenna designs to meet your
 most challenging requirements...

 -