Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Verizon on Nextel interference: "Newcomer" or "Last In" fixes it

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:10:21 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Verizon on Nextel interference: "Newcomer" or "Last In"
fixes it

Wow...... looks like they copied almost word for word my filing from two 
years ago...... such brilliant "new" thinking here............

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=
6513190809

It took them this long to make the same argument?

Imagine how much further along we could be if the cellular folks EVER
made a 
proposal that REALLY could work to resolve interference without screwing 
Nextel.

Alan

In a message dated 4/9/2004 8:38:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, 

THE COMMISSION LAWFULLY CAN ORDER
NEXTEL TO PAY TO RELOCATE INCUMBENT
USERS UNDER ITS LONGSTANDING "LAST IN FIXES IT"
POLICY FOR PART 90 LICENSEES.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/