Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 04/28/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:54:15 -0400

ENFORCEMENT BUREAU NAMES REGIONAL COUNSELS.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Janice Wise at (202) 418-8165  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246515A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246515A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246515A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00600 Released:  04/28/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246524A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246524A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00599 Released:  04/28/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246523A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246523A1.txt> 

Report No: 1814 Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246536A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246536A1.txt> 

Report No: 1813 Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246534A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246534A1.txt> 

Report No: 1813A Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246498A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246498A1.txt> 

Report No: 1811 Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246535A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246535A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/28/2004.  REGION 35 (OREGON) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-1098).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1098A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1098A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1098A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/28/2004.  REGION 21 (MICHIGAN) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-1166).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1166A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1166A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1166A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/28/2004.  REGION 28 (EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA) 700 MHZ PUBLIC
SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-1138).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1138A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1138A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1138A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU  GRANTS
CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF C BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.
04-1146).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1146A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1146A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1146A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/28/2004.  REGION 2 (ALASKA) ) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 2 (4.9 GHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING AND REGION 2 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING.
(DA No.  04-1097).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1097A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1097A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1097A1.txt> 

Report No: 1815 Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246531A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246531A1.txt> 

Report No: 1816 Released:  04/28/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246530A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246530A1.txt> 
 TERRY L. PFEIFFER.   Modified the license for Private Land Mobile Radio
Service Station WPWH301, Malone, New York by deleting frequency 152870
MHz. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/26/2004 by
MO&O. (DA No. 04-1102).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1102A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1102A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1102A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 27, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 79:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/