Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Amendment of Parts 2, 25 and 73 of the Commission's Rules to Implement Decisions from the World Radiocommunication Conference 2003

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 01:48:37 -0400

ET Docket No. 04-139

NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING

Released: March 31, 2004
Amendment of Parts 2, 25 and 73 of the Commission's  Rules to Implement
Decisions from the World Radiocommunication Conference 2003 Concerning
Frequency Bands Between 5900 kHz 
and 27.5 GHz and to Otherwise Update the Rules in this Frequency 
Range

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-74A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-74A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/