Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/09/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:26:59 -0400

FCC CHAIRMAN POWELL ADDRESSES INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS UNION
MEETING ON ULTRA-WIDEBAND COMPATIBILITY.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Linda Haller at (202) 418-1408, email: Linda [email-masked]
OCH <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248200A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248200A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248200A1.txt> 

 OFFICE OF SOLICITOR GENERAL WILL NOT APPEAL DC CIRCUIT DECISION.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Daniel Gonzalez 202-418-2100  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248220A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248220A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248220A1.txt> 

Report No: 367 Released:  06/09/2004.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248119A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248119A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248119A1.txt> 

Report No: 1850 Released:  06/09/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248193A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248193A1.txt> 

Report No: 1849 Released:  06/09/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248192A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248192A1.txt> 

Report No: 1848 Released:  06/09/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248194A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248194A1.txt> 

Report No: 1847 Released:  06/09/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248191A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248191A1.txt> 

Report No: 1851 Released:  06/09/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248135A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248135A1.txt> 

Report No: 1852 Released:  06/09/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248134A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248134A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION, VIDEO-TAPED COMMENTS FOR THE OPENING SESSION, INTERNATIONAL
TELECOMMUNICATIONS UNION, TASK GROUP ON ULTRA-WIDEBAND COMMUNICATIONS,
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS.  OCH.  JUNE 9, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248198A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248198A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248198A1.txt> 

 IKUSI-ANGEL IGLESIAS, S.A.   Denied in large part a request for
confidential treatment of material submitted by IKUSI-Angel Iglesias,
S.A. in response to a letter of inquiry from the Enforcement Bureau.
Action by:  Chief, Spectrum Enforcement Division, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  06/08/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1648).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1648A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1648A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1648A1.txt> 

 IRIDIUM CONSTELLATION, LLC.   Granted Iridium Constellation, LLC
(Iridium) special temporary authority (STA) to operate its satellites in
the "Big LEO" mobile-satellite service (MSS) system in the
1620.10-1621.35 MHz frequency band (Globalstar Channel 9) to November 8,
2004. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau.
Adopted:  06/09/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1669).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1669A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1669A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1669A1.txt> 

 KENT COUNTY, MICHIGAN.   Denied the waiver request filed by the Kent
County, Michigan with respect to application FCC File Number 0001438570.
Dismissed 	that application FCC File No. 0001438570. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  06/07/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1645).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1645A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1645A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1645A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 8, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 107:

 Released:  06/08/2004.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU EXTENDS
THE FREEZE ON HIGH POWER USE OF THE 460-470 MHZ BAND OFFSET CHANNELS.
(DA No.  04-1654).  WTB. Contact:  Freda Lippert Thyden at (202)
418-0627, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-7233
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1654A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1654A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1654A1.txt> 

 PROGRESS ENERGY SERVICE COMPANY, LLC FOR A 900 MHZ TRUNKED
INDUSTRIAL/TRANSPORTATION STATION LICENSE IN ZEPHYRHILLS, FLORIDA, AND
REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF SECTION 90.621(B)(4) OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.
Granted in part and denied in part the Petition to Deny.  Proposed to
modify the license for Private Land Mobile Radio Services Station
WPTQ577 licensed to Progress Energy Service Company, LLC by reducing the
authorized ERP of its mobile units. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and
Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  06/04/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1641).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1641A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1641A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1641A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/