Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/04/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:29:44 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248034A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248034A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248034A1.txt> 

 ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON DIVERSITY FOR COMMUNICATIONS IN THE DIGITAL AGE
TO HOLD THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2004.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  OSP. Contact Jane
Mago or Maureen McLaughlin at (202) 418-2030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248000A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248000A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248000A1.txt> 

Report No: 0106 Released:  06/04/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248005A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248005A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248005A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/04/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT -DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248017A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248017A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-955 Released:  06/04/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB.
Contact:  Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247962A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247962A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247962A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-41 Released:  06/04/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248028A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248028A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU TO DISMISS
ALL APPLICATIONS FILED ON FCC FORM 603 WITH EDITION DATES PRIOR TO APRIL
2002, EFFECTIVE WITH RECEIPTS OF JUNE 21, 2004. (DA No.  04-1632).  WTB.
Contact:  FCC Support Center at (877) 480-3201, TTY: (202) 414-1255) and
select Option #2
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1632A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1632A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1632A1.txt> 

 PEPPERELL AIRPORT FOR NEW AERONAUTICAL ADVISORY STATION AT PEPPERELL,
MA.   Denied the Petition. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
06/03/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1622).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1622A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1622A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1622A1.txt> 

 ERRATUM - AMENDMENT OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES CONCERNING MARITIME
COMMUNICATIONS.   Issued Erratum correcting FCC 02-74, Second Memorandum
Opinion and Order and Fifth Report and Order, released April 8, 2002 by
ERRATUM. (DA No. 04-1608).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248038A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248038A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248038A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 3, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 104:

 FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248013A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248013A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248013A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS
ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL.  OCH.  June 3, 2004, Washington, DC
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248003A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248003A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248003A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/