Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spectrum Accountability Act

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:49:29 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Robert Schwaninger <[email-masked]>
Subject: Spectrum Accountability Act

If this bill, produced by the Chairman of the House Budget Committee, is
any
indication of what the House Republicans want the outcome of the Nextel
deal
to be, it would appear that the House Republicans are voting for an
auction
of the 1.9 GHz spectrum, not a swap.  The language seems to take a swap
off
the table.  This is far from law, yet, but it curious nonetheless.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/