Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/24/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:28:35 -0400

Report No: 2661 Released:  06/23/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248648A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248648A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248648A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/23/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE SCHEDULES THIRD
MEETING. (DA No.  04-1763).  IB. Contact:  Alexander Roytblat at (202)
418-7501 or Linda Dubroof at (202) 418-2150
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1763A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1763A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1763A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00616 Released:  06/23/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248655A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248655A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00615 Released:  06/23/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re:  Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248654A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248654A1.txt> 

Report No: PGL04-6 Released:  06/23/2004.  LOW POWER/TELEVISION
TRANSLATORS, CLASS A TELEVISION: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION PERMITS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248635A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248635A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248635A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/23/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248642A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248642A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/23/2004.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248671A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248671A1.txt> 

Report No: 1860 Released:  06/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248657A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248657A1.txt> 

Report No: 1859 Released:  06/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248658A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248658A1.txt> 

Report No: 1862 Released:  06/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248659A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248659A1.txt> 

Report No: 1861 Released:  06/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248660A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248660A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/23/2004.  ERRATUM - WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN MULTIPOINT DISTRIBUTION SERVICE STATION
LICENSES. (DA No.  04-1766).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248667A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248667A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248667A1.txt> 

Report No: 1863 Released:  06/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND  DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248664A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248664A1.txt> 

Report No: 1864 Released:  06/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE  APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER  LEASE
APPLICATIONS AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248663A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248663A1.txt> 

 SMALL TOWN COMMUNICATIONS PARTNERS I, LP.   Issued a monetary
forfeiture in the amount of $6,000 to Small Town Communications Partners
I, LP for violating Sections of the Commission's rules relating to cable
television signal leakage. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  06/21/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1751).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1751A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1751A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1751A1.txt> 

 M.J. PHILLIPS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in
the amount $10,000,  to M.J. Phillips,  licensee of AM Station WJJL,
Niagara Falls, NY,  for willful and repeated violations of the power
restriction,  Emergency Alert System and antenna structure requirements.
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  06/21/2004 by
Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1760).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1760A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1760A1.txt> 

 SILVER PALM COMMUNICATIONS, INC. - NOTICE OF INTERIM DEFAULT PAYMENT
OBLIGATIONS FOR AUCTION 34.   Set forth the interim default obligations
of Silver Palm for its ten defaulted bids. Action by:  Financial Policy
Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum Access Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-1504).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1504A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1504A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1504A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 22, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 116:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/