Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GAO finds spectrum use inefficient

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 00:05:53 -0400 (EDT)

GAO finds spectrum use inefficient

	   June 08 13:37:00, 2004
	   By Jeffrey Silva

	   -----
	   WASHINGTON—A new congressional report concludes the existing spectrum-management regime does not promote efficient use of the nation’s airwaves and needs repair, a finding that comes as the Bush administration prepares to release its own spectrum findings.  
“The current structure and .....	  
Click here to view complete article: http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18403

For news headlines throughout the business day, go to: http://www.rcrnews.com
************************************************************

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/