Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tower Riggers wanted - Arizona

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:36:47 -0400

TOWER RIGGER

Salary:                                   No. of Positions: 1
Entry level = $2,965.50/month
Midpoint level = $3,504.75/month
Maximum level = $4,044.00/month

Location: Tower Rigger, Maintenance, Criminal
Justice Support Division, Phoenix, 5.6.02.05.01.

Minimum Qualifications: Entry level requires one (1) year of
satisfactory
experience as a Tower Rigger Trainee; OR one (1) year of experience as
an
iron worker. Must possess an Arizona driver license.

The testing process will consist of the following:

                                    Weight
            Written examination     100%

The written examination will be scheduled no earlier than 2 July 2004.
Human Resources will notify all candidates meeting minimum
qualifications
of the specific date, time and location.

Internal applications for promotion, reassignment, or transfer must be
received by 25 June 2004.
For further information, please contact Mr. Dennis Linsday at (602)
223-2252, or e-mail [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/