Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flightdocs Signs Nextel Fleet for Maintenance Tracking Services

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:54:48 -0000

Flightdocs Signs Nextel Fleet for Maintenance Tracking Services
6/29/04

Flightdocs, Inc. of Babylon, NY, a global provider of aircraft
maintenance tracking software and services, announced today that it
has added Va.-based Nextel Communications Inc.'s fleet of Falcon
jets to the Flightdocs customer base, which has grown by hundreds of
aircraft since October 2003. Flightdocs Vice President Scott Sobel 
stated, "We are proud Nextel selected Flightdocs after reviewing 
several other vendors. We are committed to providing the maintenance 
tracking services and support required to keep their impressive fleet 
of Falcon jets optimally flight-ready for their demanding corporate 
travel schedule." 

Nextel Director of Maintenance Rich Dubois commented, "By
moving our fleet of Falcon jets to Flightdocs, we've eliminated
years of frustrating maintenance data problems. Flightdocs' service
has exceeded our expectations and their commitment to customer
service is demonstrated in everything they do. Flightdocs staff is
very knowledgeable about aircraft maintenance requirements and for
the first time ever, we get quick, accurate updates. We have data we
can rely on. That's a huge plus for us and a great improvement on
the past." Mr. Sobel added, "Nextel joins the growing list of fleet
operators whose switch to Flightdocs means they can finally retrieve
accurate due lists, access manufacturers' task cards on-line,
improve their purchasing power with historical data analysis, and
accurately project maintenance schedules and parts requirements.
Flightdocs now also features searchable on-line logbooks, real-time
maintenance updates, on-line work order build functionality and
maintenance planning tools. 

"Flightdocs customers no longer have to deal with the maintenance 
tracking headaches they had with their previous providers. The 
Flightdocs team, comprised of aircraft
industry professionals, is committed to providing outstanding
service and the best tools available to assure our customers can
accurately manage the technical status of all of their aircraft,"
Mr. Sobel said. About Nextel Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL), a
Fortune 200 company based in Reston, Va., is a leading provider of
fully integrated wireless communications services and has built the
largest guaranteed all-digital wireless network in the country
covering thousands of communities across the United States. Today,
95 percent of Fortune 500 companies are Nextel customers. Nextel and
Nextel Partners, Inc. currently serve 295 of the top 300 U.S.
markets where approximately 252 million people live or work.

Additional information about Nextel's businesses, products and
practices is available at www.nextel.com About Flightdocs Powered by
IBM e-Business technology to deliver a proven and reliable solution
anywhere, anytime via secure Internet access, Flightdocs, Inc., the
Next Generation in Aircraft Maintenance Tracking(a), offers the
Maintenance Information Center(a). This dynamic product suite goes
far beyond any other system available today in providing fast,
accurate information that aircraft maintenance professionals use to
easily manage current and future required maintenance for an
individual aircraft or for an entire fleet. The Maintenance
Information Center offers industry firsts such as Accurate Due
Lists, Manufacturers' Task Cards on-line, Historical Data Analysis,
Projected Maintenance, Log Books on-line and Parts Reliability
Analysis. Flightdocs has offices in New York and New Mexico. For
more information, visit www.flightdocs.com.

CONTACT: For Flightdocs, Inc.
Marketing Communications
Laura McLeod, 631-376-0400

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/