Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IEEE JOURNAL CALLS FOR PAPERS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS AND CDMA TECHNOLOGIES

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:48:58 -0400

IEEE JOURNAL CALLS FOR PAPERS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS AND CDMA TECHNOLOGIES

The IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications has announced a
call for papers for special upcoming issues covering wireless overlay
networks, security in wireless ad-hoc networks and next generation CDMA
technologies.  The journal spans the entire field of communications and
networking and each issue is devoted to a specific technical topic. For
submission deadlines or more information on this and other IEEE
Communications Society journal calls for papers, visit:

<http://www.comsoc.org/e-news/2004/may/index.html#JOURNAL_CFPS>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/