Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/30/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:06:08 -0400

Report No: 1866 Released:  06/30/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248803A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248803A1.txt> 

Report No: 1865 Released:  06/30/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249123A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249123A1.txt> 

Report No: 1868 Released:  06/30/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249124A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249124A1.txt> 

Report No: 1867 Released:  06/30/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249132A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249132A1.txt> 

Report No: 1869 Released:  06/30/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249128A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249128A1.txt> 

Report No: 1870 Released:  06/30/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249127A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249127A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/30/2004.  ERRATUM TO AUTOMATED MARITIME
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM SPECTRUM AUCTION SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 15,
2004  CORRECTION TO NOTICE AND FILING REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM OPENING
BIDS, UPFRONT PAYMENTS AND OTHER AUCTION PROCEDURES.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249138A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249138A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249138A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
TELEHEALTH NETWORK.  OCH.  Knoxville, TN, June 30, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249142A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249142A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249142A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1949A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/