Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEW STUDY REPORTS SURGE IN U.S. BROADBAND USERS

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:46:45 -0400

NEW STUDY REPORTS SURGE IN U.S. BROADBAND USERS

Over 33 million homes in the U.S. will access the Internet via a
broadband connection by the end of 2004, according to a new report. The
study calculates that approximately 31 percent of all households will
have a high-speed Internet connection. The report points to lower prices
and branded content as factors in helping motivate customers to switch
from dial-up to broadband.

<http://news.com.com/2100-1034-5202041.html>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/