Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 06/15/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:02:49 -0400

Released:  06/15/2004.  OET EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION SYSTEM UPGRADE
PERMITS ELECTRONIC SUBMITTAL OF SHORT-TERM CONFIDENTIALITY REQUESTS. (DA
No.  04-1705).  OET. Contact:  Sandra Haase at (301) 362-3013
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1705
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1705
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1705
A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/15/2004.  NETWORK RELIABILITY AND INTEROPERABILITY
COUNCIL VII MEETING CANCELLED. (DA No.  04-1715).  OET. Contact:
Jeffery Goldthorp at (202) 418-1096, email: Jeffery Goldthorp at (202)
418-1096, TTY: (202) 418-2989
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1715
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1715
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1715
A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/15/2004.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DOC-248413
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DOC-248413
A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/15/2004.  WTB ANNOUNCES CHANGES IN THE UNIVERSAL
LICENSING SYSTEM TO REVISE THE NAMES OF MARKET DESIGNATORS FOR
MULTICHANNEL VIDEO DISTRIBUTION AND DATA SERVICE LICENSES. (DA No.
04-1717).  WTB. Contact:  Mary Woytek or Peter Daronco at (202) 418-2487
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1717
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1717
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1717
A1.txt> 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 					TEXTS

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 BELLSOUTH TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Granted Waiver Request with
conditions filed by BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc. (Dkt No.  94-129
, 00-257). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Consumer Policy Division, Consumer
& Governmental Affairs Bureau. Adopted:  06/14/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1712).  CGB
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1712
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1712
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1712
A1.txt> 

 FCC REPORT TO CONGRESS AS REQUIRED BY THE ORBIT ACT.   This report is
submitted in accordance with Section 646 of the Open-market
Reorganization for the Betterment of International Telecommunications
Act (the "ORBIT Act"). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/09/2004
by REPORT. (FCC No. 04-132).  IB
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/FCC-04-132
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/FCC-04-132
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/FCC-04-132
A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JUNE 14, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 110:

Report No: 0107 Released:  06/14/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DOC-248404
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DOC-248404
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DOC-248404
A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/14/2004.  VERIZON FILES COST ALLOCATION MANUAL REVISION.
(DA No.  04-1701). Comments Due:  07/15/2004. Reply Comments Due:
07/30/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Thaddeus Machcinski at (202) 418-0808
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1701
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1701
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1701
A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/14/2004.  DOMESTIC SECTION 214 APPLICATION FILED FOR
TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF DANIEL ISLAND MEDIA COMPANY, LLC. (DA No.
04-1711). (Dkt No 04-222). Comments Due:  06/28/2004. Reply Comments
Due:  07/06/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Tracey Wilson at (202) 418-1394 or
Kimberly Jackson at (202) 418-7393
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1711
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1711
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1711
A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/14/2004.  COMMENTS INVITED ON APPLICATION OF TIME WARNER
RESCOM OF NEW YORK, LLC TO DISCONTINUE DOMESTIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES,. (DA No.  04-1709)  Comp.  Pol. File #686.  WCB. Contact:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked] or
Denise Coca at (202) 418-0574, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1709
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1709
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1709
A1.txt> 

 SES AMERICOM, INC., MAY 2004 AMENDMENT TO APPLICATION TO CONSTRUCT,
LAUNCH AND OPERATE A GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE IN THE FIXED SATELLITE
SERVICE USING THE KU AND KA FREQUENCY BANDS AT THE 105 DEGREE W.L. ORBIT
LOCATION.   Dismissed this amendment without prejudice to refiling.
Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau by LETTER.
(DA No. 04-1707).  IB
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1707
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1707
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1707
A1.txt> 

 SECTION 63.71 APPLICATION OF WINSTAR COMMUNICATIONS, LLC AND CERTAIN
ITS SUBSIDIARIES FOR AUTHORITY TO DISCONTINUE DOMESTIC
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES.   Granted the Application of Winstar
Communications, LLC, Winstar Communications of Arizona, LLC, et al. (Dkt
No.  04-154). Action by:  Chief, Competition Policy Division, Wireline
Competition Bureau. Adopted:  06/14/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1713).
WCB
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1713
A1.doc>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1713
A1.pdf>
<http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2004/db0615/DA-04-1713
A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/