Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Wireless] Job (Wireless Product development Manager) CA North

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:09:41 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "esgsam" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Job  (Wireless Product development Manager)      CA North

*** Local Candidates Only ***

Duties and Responsibilities:
 
·Lead technology development of Wireless Information Services and 
infrastructure (Wireless Data).
·Develop and lead development of specifications, standards, processes 
and business analysis/decisions.
·Lead and support market trials and deployment of Wireless 
Information Services.
·Provide a focal point for Marketing interface with respect to all 
technical / network development/issues.
·Lead and manage planning of networks.
·Lead and manage development of products, network architecture, 
systems or RFPs.
·Lead and manage end-to-end systems development and testing.
·Lead cross-functional, cross-regional development teams which 
includes project organization, definition of deliverables, schedule, 
status reporting, end-to-end testing and successful completion.
·Establish technology, product, development and vendor strategy.
·Manage vendor performance and assessment for existing and future 
product capabilities and limitations. 
·Perform financial analysis and manage project budget..
·Prepare and present management reports and technical presentations.
·Establish and manage required resources for identified projects, 
determine resource contentions and recommend solutions.

 Candidate Qualifications: 
·BS in Engineering or Computer Science, plus Master's in Engineering, 
Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
·Significant understanding of cellular network design and operations.
·Five+ years of telecommunications industry or related experience.
·Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional teams.
·Must have extensive hands on experience with systems engineering and 
design relative to data communications, including specifying, 
designing and implementing complex national corporate data networks 
in a multi-campus environment with application development and 
integration.
·Knowledge of APIs, WAN and LAN connection, client/server and/or 
distributed computing architecture, router-based networks utilizing 
TCP/IP or OSI protocols, X.25 and frame relay.
·Knowledge of packet radio, Mobile IP, IETF standards.
·Outstanding interpersonal skills, oral and written communications 
skills, and advanced presentation skills.
·Must have demonstrated experience in managing large budgets, as well 
as leading and managing a technical staff.
·New project development experience.
·Experience in setting up deals with equipment vendors, assembling 
and negotiating large contracts and in maintaining vendor 
relationships.
·CDMA familiarity (IS 99, IS 707, IS 95, IXRTT) is essential.
·Service development experience preferred.
·Development experience in Java  (and/or derivatives), Perl, XML, WML 
desirable.
·Knowledge and experience in UNIX/NT systems, database systems, web 
design and administration is highly desirable.
-----------------------------------------------
send your resume to: hmashhady(at)esginc.com
www.esginc.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/