Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/14/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:20:04 -0400

COMMISSION ADOPTS SPECTRUM SHARING PLAN TO PROMOTE THE EFFICIENT USE OF
SPECTRUM.   The FCC adopted a spectrum sharing plan for low earth orbit
satellite systems (Big LEOs) in the 1.6 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands.  News
Release. (Dkt No 00-258                   , 02-364). Adopted:
06/10/2004. News Media Contact: David Strickland at (202) 418-0977  IB.
Contact Paul Locke at (202) 418-0756 or Jennifer Gorny at (202) 418-1517
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248343A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248343A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248343A1.txt> 

 FCC PROMOTES THE DEPLOYMENT OF WIRELESS BROADBAND SERVICES BY CREATING
NEW RULES FOR THE 2495-2690 MHZ BAND WHILE PROTECTING EDUCATIONAL
SERVICES.   As part of its ongoing efforts to promote the deployment of
wireless broadband services, the FCC adopted a Report and Order and
Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking transforming the rules governing
MDS and ITFS in the 2495-2690 MHz band.  News Release. (Dkt No 03-66).
Adopted:  06/10/2004. News Media Contact: Lauren Patrich at (202)
418-7944  WTB. Contact Genevieve Ross at (202) 418-1305, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248267A6.txt> 
 						* * * * *

 Released:  06/14/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE - MEETINGS OF THE
INFORMAL WORKING GROUPS. (DA No.  04-1689).  IB. Contact:  Don Weiland
at (202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1689A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1689A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1689A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/14/2004.  THE FCC'S ADVISORY COMMITTEE FOR THE 2007 WORLD
RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCE PROPOSES PRELIMINARY VIEWS ON WRC-07
ISSUES. (DA No.  04-1698).  IB. Contact:  Don Weiland at (202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1698A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1698A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1698A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-04-37-K Released:  06/10/2004.  AUCTION OF FM BROADCAST
CONSTRUCTION PERMITS SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 3, 2004; NOTICE AND FILING
REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM OPENING BIDS, UPFRONT PAYMENTS AND OTHER AUCTION
PROCEDURES. (DA No.  04-1699)  (Auction No. 37).  WTB. Contact:  FCC
Auctions Hotline: (888) 225-5322 press option #2, Legal Info:  (202)
418-0660, Licensing: (202) 418-2700, Technical Support: (202) 414-1250,
TTY: (202) 414-1255
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1699A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1699A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1699A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1699A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1699A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1699A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/