Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Bandit Running Amuck - Hits 5 Nextel Stores So Far.......

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:21:18 -0400

Nextel Bandit Running Amuck- Hits 5 Nextel Stores So Far.......

June 15, 2004
Nextel Robber Steals Cell Phones
June 15, 2004

Memphis, TN - Within the last month there have been a series of
robberies of Nextel retail stores in the city. An armed man enters the
businesses demanding cell phones, then he leaves.
Police believe that the same man is responsible for hitting 5 stores in
Memphis on the following days and times:

  · Wed. 04/14/04 at 7543 Highway 64
  · Wed. 04/28/04 at 4759 Poplar
  · Mon. 05/17/04 at 6293 Winchester
  · Sat. 06/12/04 at 7948 Winchester
  · Mon. 06/14/04 at 7543 Highway 64

The suspect is described as a male, black 5’8” to 5”10” tall, weighing
about 170 lbs., with a medium complexion, and medium build.

If you have any information regarding the identity of this suspect
please contact Crime Stoppers at 528-CASH or call the Robbery Bureau at
545–3980.

http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=1943608

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/