Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Business Development-Europe-Preferably from the Mobile or wireless Domain

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:22:26 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Ron Frances <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Business Development-Europe-Preferably from the Mobile or
         wireless Domain

Hi,

We are a SunnyvaleCalifornia based organization with offices in major
parts of the world. Fortuna's Wireless & Telecom competency center is
located in Finland/Scandinavia, the hotbed of telecom/wireless
innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws on a decade, of core telecom
experience, with dedicated professionals focused solely on addressing
the business challenges of the telecom industry working with some of the
leaders.

We have a development center at Hyderabad, where in we are working
on Mobile telecom domain, for a prestigious European Telecom major, we
require a Sr Business development Consultant for the European Market who
would operate out of Finland.

Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please
send they updated resume immediately to [email-masked]. For more
info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com Sub :Business
DevelopmentLocation:         Europe  The ideal candidate

   Graduate (B.E.) and MBA/PGDM From the big Five, ideally already based
in Europe.

   - Total exp. of about3 - 6 yrs exp. Preferably from the Mobile or
wireless domain.Regards