Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/02/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:40:44 -0400

Report No: SES-00609 Released:  06/02/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719;
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247884A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247884A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00610 Released:  06/02/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719; TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247885A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247885A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/02/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247878A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247878A1.txt> 

Report No: 1842 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247371A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247371A1.txt> 

Report No: 1841 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247892A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247892A1.txt> 

Report No: 1844 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247894A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247894A1.txt> 

Report No: 1843 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247668A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247668A1.txt> 

Report No: 1845 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247889A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247889A1.txt> 

Report No: 1846 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247888A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247888A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/01/2004.  COMMENTS INVITED ON APPLICATION OF WINSTAR
COMMUNICATIONS, LLC AND CERTAIN OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES TO DISCONTINUE
DOMESTIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. (DA No.  04-1601). (Dkt No 04-212)
Comp. Pol. File No. 685. Comments Due:  06/15/2004.  WCB. Contact:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked] or
John Adams at (202) 418-0394, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1601A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1601A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1601A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/