Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/10/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:48:29 -0400

QUARTERLY REPORT ON INFORMAL CONSUMER INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
RELEASED.   The Commission has released its report on the inquiries and
complaints processed by the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
during the fourth quarter of calendar year 2003.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB. Contact Thomas Wyatt at (202) 418-1400
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248288A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248288A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248288A1.txt> 

 FCC INTRODUCES NEW EXHIBIT ON HISTORY OF THE INTERNET.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OMD  , OSP.
Contact Karen Wheeless at (202) 418-2910 or Renee Licht at (202)
418-2604
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248298A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248298A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248298A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248325A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248325A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248325A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/10/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248272A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248272A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  04-1683).
WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1683A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1683A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1683A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN BEFORE THE "DIGITAL TV:
SHARPENING THE FOCUS ON CHILDREN" CONFERENCE, SPONSORED BY CHILDREN NOW,
THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS, AND THE AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL
ASSOCIATION.  CMMR.  National Press Club, Washington, DC, June 9, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248320A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248320A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248320A1.txt> 

 DELETION OF AGENDA ITEM FROM JUNE 10, 2004, OPEN MEETING
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248222A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248222A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248222A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER KEVIN J. MARTIN.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Daniel Gonzalez 202-418-2100  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248269A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248269A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248269A1.txt> 

 FCC AND CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., ENTER INTO $1.75 MILLION
CONSENT DECREE CONCERNING INDECENCY RESTRICTIONS.  News Release  EB.
Contact Janice Wise at (202) 418-8165 or Elizabeth Valinoti at (202)
418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248237A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248237A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248237A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/09/2004.  VERESTAR INC. (DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION), VERESTAR
NETWORKS, INC. (DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION) , AND SES AMERICOM, INC. SEEK FCC
CONSENT TO ASSIGN AND/OR TRANSFER CONTROL OF LICENSES AND
AUTHORIZATIONS, REVISED PLEADING CYCLE. (DA No.  04-1686). (Dkt No
04-174)  Petitions Due:  June 25, 2004
Oppositions Due: July 6, 2004. Reply Comments Due:  07/12/2004.  IB.
Contact:  JoAnn Lucanik at (202) 418-0719 or David Krech at (202)
418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1686A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1686A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1686A1.txt> 

 CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Adopted attached Consent Decree
with Clear Channel resolving certain pending forfeiture proceedings,
investigations and complaints involving possible broadcast indecency
violations. Action by:  The Commission. Adopted:  06/04/2004 by ORDER.
(FCC No. 04-128).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-128A4.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/