Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: Sky-High Wi-Fi

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:17:04 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Forbes.com Alerts [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 8:02 AM
To: Alerts Recipients
Subject: Sky-High Wi-Fi

Sky-High Wi-Fi

Wireless networks are cheap, fast and quickly becoming ubiquitous.

Click the link below to read the full story:
http://www.forbes.com/2004/06/03/cz_ld_wifi_charticle.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/