Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Firehouse.com Grants E-Notification: Round 3 Grants Help 98 Departments

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:56:54 -0400

To ensure future delivery of Firehouse.com e-mail promotions and
    newsletters to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders) please add our
 "From" address [email-masked] to your address book or e-mail
                                 whitelist.

Firehouse.com Grants E-Notification
Friday, June 18, 2004
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3 Grants Help 98 Departments
www.firehouse.com/funding/fireact/2004/recipients/map.html

Secretary Tom Ridge today announced 98 grants to fire departments
throughout the United States in the third round of the Fiscal Year 2004
Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program. The grants will ultimately
total approximately 8,000 awards worth nearly $750 million in direct
assistance to firefighters throughout the country.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Story Updates at
www.firehouse.com

More Funding News at
cms.firehouse.com/content/section/gen_section.jsp?sectionId=12
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------