Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Atlanta Radio Club HamFest 2004- There are "Quacks" Everywhere

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:20:15 -0400

Atlanta Radio Club HamFest 2004- There are "Quacks" Everywhere
http://normanschklar.dyndns.org/ARC/HamFest_2004/html/Atlanta_Ham_Fest_2004%20056.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
Atlanta Radio Club HamFest 2004
Saturday, June 05, 2004

Atlanta_Ham_Fest_2004 056