Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel signs Lucent for network management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:48:49 -0400

IN BRIEF: Nextel signs Lucent for network management
June 16, 2004 11:14am
BNamericas.com

Digital trunking operator Nextel Peru has awarded Lucent Technologies
(NYSE: LU) a contract to provide managed services for its multi-vendor
network, Lucent said in a statement.
By outsourcing maintenance and operations, Nextel Peru expects increased
network management efficiencies and reduced operating expenses. The
contract, with Lucent Worldwide Services (LWS), covers 300 cell sites
along 1,000km of Peru's coastline, including Lima.

Copyright © 2004Business News Americas

http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200406163200.1_56a60001a8d8f0bc

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/