Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cisco Pushes Mobile Wireless Kit for City Services

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:03:17 -0400

Cisco Pushes Mobile Wireless Kit for City Services

Link to story on CNET News.com:

http://news.com.com/Cisco+pushes+mobile+wireless+kit+for+public+safety/2100-1039_3-5243609.html?tag=nefd.top

Link to news release from Cisco Systems:

http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/2004/prod_062104.html?CMP=ILC-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/