Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Some Fear Confusion Still Rules the Sky

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:28:13 -0400

Some Fear Confusion Still Rules the Sky

Agencies responsible for air defense say recent communications
breakdowns were aberrations and that security is greatly
improved since September 11.

Link to article in the Los Angeles Times (Los Angeles, California):

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-faa26jun26,1,1891648.story?coll=la-home-nation
(free registration required)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/