Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/03/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:00:54 -0400

Report No: 2659 Released:  06/03/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS. (Dkt No 02-37                    ,
03-57)  RM-10565.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247983A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247983A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247983A1.txt> 

Report No: 2658 Released:  06/03/2004.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
BUREAU, REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER, PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED
RM-10995.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247977A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247977A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247977A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/03/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247950A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247950A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/03/2004.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247980A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247980A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-48 Released:  06/02/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU GRANTS UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  04-1592)
Auction No. 48.  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944 or Erin
McGrath at (202) 418-2042
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1592A5.txt> 

 KETCHIKAN INTERNET SERVICES, DAVID BROWN, AND RICHARD WATSON V. CITY OF
KETCHIKAN D/B/A KETCHIKAN PUBLIC UTILITIES.   Granted the Stipulation of
Dismissal With Prejudice.  Dismissed the Complaint with prejudice.
Action by:  Chief, Market Disputes Resolution Division, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  06/02/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1604).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1604A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1604A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1604A1.txt> 

 QUALCOMM, INCORPORATED - REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF AUCTION DISCOUNT VOUCHER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.   Denied the Second Request by Qualcomm, Inc. for
an Extension of Time.  Established standard deadline of September 8,
2004, for all uses of the Auction Discount Voucher. (Dkt No.  02-234).
Action by:  Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
06/02/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1609).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1609A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1609A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1609A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/