Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: 9/11 Firefighters, Senior and Minority Groups to Warn N...]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:31:52 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: 9/11 Firefighters, Senior and Minority Groups to Warn N...

--- In [email-masked], landmobilelawyer@a... wrote:
> The folly of this Verizon-created group (with the assistance of the 
Hastings 
> Group firm) can be seen from their own press release.
> 
> Alan Tilles
> 

Consular,

The participants in the Conf. Call today including Commissioner 
William Fox, Metropolitan Fire Association, New York City, Robert 
Stephens, retired chief of dispatch, Fire Department of New York and 
Gene Stilp, firefighter, EMT and vice president of the Dauphin all 
said they came to Wash. using their OWN FUNDS. 

Do you have any evidence to substantiate your claim that this is a 
"Verizon-created group"? If so we would all love to see it.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/