Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T CORP -Starts broadband power line testing.

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:32:13 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
455 12TH STREET, S.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20554
News media information 202/418-0500 Fax-On-Demand 202/418-2830

Released: June 9, 2004

Report No. 367                EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS
The Commission, by its Office of Engineering and Technology,
Experimental Licensing Branch, granted the following experimental
applications during the period from 4/1/04 to 5/1/04:

WD2XIZ     AT&T CORP    0072-EX-PL-2004
New experimental to operate in 1.705 - 80 MHz for broadband power line
testing.
Fixed:  Menlo Park, CA; Florham Park (Morris), NJ; Middletown
(Monmouth), NJ; Miami (Dade), FL

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248119A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/