Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Valley, TESSCO sign distribution deal

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:35:20 -0400

Wireless Valley, TESSCO sign distribution deal
June 22 12:20:00, 2004

AUSTIN, Texas—Wireless Valley Communications announced a distribution
agreement with TESSCO Technologies giving value-added resellers and
system integrators access to Wireless Valley's LANPlanner for
in-building design and its LANPlanner SE for small businesses.

TESSCO and Wireless Valley said they will be conduct a multi-city road
show to highlight the products.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=566

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/