Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel-1 House Cleaning

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:51:10 -0000

All:

I'm in the process of performing some Nextel-1 House cleaning. Over 
the last few weeks I have sent out the 1st round of messages to verify 
certain email addresses. If you receive a message from me marked 
-Return Receipt- please respond so I will know the address is accurate 
and to avoid any disruption.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:41:02 -0400

Still alive here!

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:45:07 -0400

thank you......

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: Steve<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 14:06:16 -0400

---

From: "Steven M. Santinelli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:03:24 -0400

I'm still alive as well.  :-)

Steve - (Who finally got his new i730 and loving it!)

  _____  

From: marcel_rf1 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 12:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel-1 House Cleaning

All:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1297afjcj/M=285832.4915498.6053011.1269404/D=groups
/S=1707367802:HM/EXP=1086454443/A=2105440/R=0/SIG=14dpdlr1u/*http:/www.house
holdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAYA
004001B220000U0300L0010000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=285832.4915498.6053011.1269404/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2105440/rand=522435874> 

  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/
  
*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe> 
  
*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.