Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flip-Flop Powell Sides With Nextel- Votes To Give Nextel 1.9 GHZ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:53:05 -0400

And Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program.......Already In
Progress..

Flip-Flop Powell Sides With Nextel- Votes To Give Nextel 1.9 GHZ

-VZ, Cingular, CTIA Ready To File Court Papers-

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:07:52 -0400

See Below-

[email-masked] wrote:

>  Marcel: and then what?

The more "Mainstream" attention this issue gathers the more alternatives

that will come to light.

> Introducing a bill is a long way from enacting legislation. If Nextel
> will not accept the 2.1 GHz band spectrum, what choice does Powell
> have?

Make Nextel FIX their interference issues....PERIOD!.....DONE!
Other carriers are required why not Nextel?
It is unfortunate the Powell's Wife Carrries His B**** In Her
Pocket Book  (Sorry Ladies) and he can only use them when he comes home.

Powell will be DONE shortly and we will have someone who will handle
this issue the same way other interference issues are typically handled
every day at the FCC.

> Without Nextel's money, rebanding cannot occur. And public safety
> organizations seemingly support Nextel.

An indepth analysis is required before any rebanding decision is made.
To this date we have still not heard from the iDEN group in S-Burg in
Chicago,
or P-land in Florida on the Nextel's deployment of iDEN systems. These
guys are the true experts.

CGISS are not the iDEN experts, not Nextel, or the P/S  guys who
most do not understand the technology.

This is Nextwave all over again. When the courts denied Nextel their
1999 "SCAM
PLAN". Nextel took their toys and ran home. I'm surprised  that APCO did

not see this coming.... But I guess for $38M (form Nextel) they will
sell
their soles. They have have sold their Morals, Digity and Respect. APCO
has
fallen from grace according to members on the Hill last week.

I'm sure we will continue to disagree but
I'm always happy to hear your opiion and
the opinion of others.

It's nothing personal..............

> P. Waugh