Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Nussle Introduces Spectrum Accountab...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:48:36 -0400

See below....

[email-masked] wrote:

>  Marcel: yes, I know that Nextel has been down this road before.
> Several times as a matter of fact. But this time may be the
> "charm"--this time it has public safety behind.
>
>
> The public saftey connection is about to come under the microscope.
>
> Who, What When & Why???.....I keep hearing that from the Hill.
>
>
> And post 9/11 that may be enough to get it done.
>
> I don't know, I would not bet on it.
>
>
>
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:50:17 -0400

Yea P, we have been down this road a few times. I was just rehashing it
for the Newbies. I was going to dig up the Nextel /DOJ / 900 Mhz
investigation and close with the SEC / Nextel investigation that lead to
Nextel paying  $27,000,000.00 to settle it, but I will save that for
latter.

If everyone one would just say "Yea, Nextel paid us off to support their
SCAM PLAN" instead of trying to be politically correct. it would be so
much eaiser....................So until they do or end up in Jail I
guess we will dance.

It has become readily apparent that some people who wrote  letters
denouncing the "SCAM PLAN" have been "Flipped" . That's their choice not
mine............

[email-masked] wrote:

> "charm"--this time it has public safety behind. And post 9/11 that may
> be enough to get it done.  Verizon and CTIA will have to get creative
> or Nextel will prevail. Advantage: Donahue-Powell Express Train. P.
> Waugh
>
>

---

From: "Kenton E. Sturdevant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:43:11 -0000

> much eaiser....................So until they do or end up in Jail I

Marcel...
will you please let me know how much Nextel Paid FIT to support their
"scam Plan?"  I seem to have missed seeing the check...For the record,
Nextel is not a member of our association, never has been and to date
has not so much as bought a cup of coffee for any of FIT's Directors
or employees.  Your statement about being paid off to support their
plan is not just a lie, but a damned lie!

Kenton E. Sturdevant
Executive Vice President
Forest Industries Telecommunications  (FIT) 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:03:08 -0000

What you did not get your check yet? That #@^#&* Nextel accounting,
I will call Timmy in the AM. I will have Timmy personally deliver your 
check and coffee....One lump or Two????

I guess you overlooked >>>IF<<<

No problem..........

--- In [email-masked], "Kenton E. Sturdevant" <kenton@l...> 
wrote:
> > SCAM PLAN" instead of trying to be politically correct. it would 
be
> so
> or employees.  

 
Yahoo! Groups Links