Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Government on alert for July 4 terrorist attack

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:20:24 -0400

Government on alert for July 4 terrorist attack 

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040629-104133-1660r.htm

{EXCERPT} , By Bill Gertz THE WASHINGTON TIMES

U.S. intelligence agencies are warning the federal government to be on
alert for a terrorist attack around the July Fourth holiday,
especially at military facilities and large gatherings, according to
U.S. officials. Officials familiar with an internal report outlining
the concern said it indicates that an attack might take place from a
high vantage point, although there was no further explanation.

One method of attack could be a car or truck filled with explosives,
the officials ...............

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/