Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MBTA System-Wide Radio/CAD/AVL installation bid

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:41:37 -0400

Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
Systemwide Radio and CAD/AVL System Installation Bid

June 11, 2004

The work consists of the installing and testing a new 
two-way, MA/COM 800 MHz, fully digital trunked radio
system complete with integrated Computer Aided Dispatch 
and Automatic Vehicle Location Systems for the MBTA 
transit system. This work also includes the installation of 
400 MHz base stations for the Boston Fire Department.

http://www.mbta.com/business_t/pdf/NTB_N50CN01.pdf

Bids Must Be Received By:  July 14, 2004 At 2 PM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/