Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Oversight and Investigations Hearing Notice: "Problems with the E-rate Program..."

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:17:32 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Oversight and Investigations Hearing Notice:  "Problems with
the E-rate Program..."

The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations has scheduled a hearing
for
Wednesday, June 9, 2004, at 10:00 a.m., in 2322 Rayburn House Office
Building.  This hearing is entitled "Problems with the E-rate Program:
Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Concerns in the Wiring of Our Nation's Schools
to
the Internet."  Witnesses will be by invitation only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit http://energycommerce.house.gov

----------------------------------------   
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce 
Joe Barton, Chairman
2125 Rayburn House Office Buildin
(202) 225-2927
http://energycommerce.house.gov

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/