Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Mexican Border Area issues with Consensus Plan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:54:15 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Cliff Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Mexican Border Area issues with Consensus Plan

All,
I have uploaded a pdf copy of our submittal to the FCC in docket 02-55
regarding the issues surrounding the Consensus Plan and its lack of
adequately dealing with the Mexican Border areas.  Its file name is 
Borderzone.pdf.. Hopefully, you'll find it useful in your future 
discussions as we move forward with some kind of plan.  You folks 
with NPSPAC frequencies should really pay attention to this!

Regards,
Cliff Bailey
Arizona Public Service Co.
(602)371-6324

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/