Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CDMA 450 MHz technology pushes into Norway, Brazil

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:57:23 -0400 (EDT)

CDMA 450 MHz technology pushes into Norway, Brazil

	   June 08 13:08:00, 2004
	   
	   -----
	   OSLO, Norway—CDMA 450 technology is making headway in various global markets, with Norway awarding a 450 MHz license in that country, and trials of the technology concluding in Brazil.
The Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority said it received a $161,000 bid from Nordisk .....	  
Click here to view complete article: http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18400

For news headlines throughout the business day, go to: http://www.rcrnews.com
************************************************************

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:53:32 -0000

--- In [email-masked], NEXTEL-1 wrote:
> 	   OSLO, Norway—CDMA 450 technology is making headway in various
global markets, with Norway awarding a 450 MHz license in that
country, and trials of the technology concluding in Brazil.
> The Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority said it received
a $161,000 bid from Nordisk .....	  

If the morons and criminals that claim to be PS RF consultants, etc.
ever had a brain, they would be all over CDMA2000 at 450mhz. 
period. eos.

But as long as the taxpayer continues to pay for all the circa 1940
technology that MOT likes to sell, then the scam will go on.

I said this about CDMA450 many years ago, and I still stand on it. But
the plain cold truth is that the cottage industry of crooks and
shyster consultants is at least as guilty as the Nextel Mafia, and
most likely MORE guilty of fraud, deception, and deriliction.

I say, flush all the bastards out, because the taxpayer is NOT getting
his money's worth. 

PS. And start with the friggin lawyers.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 04:40:46 -0400

See below-

> ever had a brain, they would be all over CDMA2000 at 450mhz.

I have been sending up smoke signals for years on 450Mhz  CDMA.
I keep saying P/S needs to mimic CMRS technology but retain control.
Can you imagine what P/S could do with CDMA? They could cover a WHOLE STATE
with one carrier! Interop would be a non issue.

> technology that MOT likes to sell, then the scam will go on.

My point exactly! 1940 technology! I keep hearing about 4 slot P-25 but
I see nothing. By the time 4 Slot P-25 hits the street it will be outdated.
P/S needs to make Moto step up to the plate, if they spent 1/2 the effort
on deploying new technology as do on supporting the "SCAM PLAN"
they would not be crying about new spectrum. They would have efficent
technology that
supports their needs. But what do they do? they have a meeting to decide
when the
next meeting is! Remember Comspace's 8:1 on 25 Khz? These poor guys had
small
budgets and big ideas. Imagine if some one came along with HUGE ideas and
even LARGER budgets.
As long as the Pre-Madonnas are in charge I guess it will be business as
normal S-L-O-W.......
Time for some new blood at the top!

>
>
> I said this about CDMA450 many years ago, and I still stand on it.

I'm right be hind you.......

> But

The problem I see is the lack of cross-training. They do one thing and one
thing only.
So when things get slow they get "creative".
They don't want to give anything back. If you make $250K what's 40 Hrs of
"Pro-Bono" work?
Nothing!

> PS. And start with the friggin lawyers.

Then who will do all the double talking?

 
Yahoo! Groups Links