Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:08:20 -0400

June 03, 2004       www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Top News Stories                                    Featured CD-ROM

 [Image]TI, ST Sampling Industry's First Standard        [Image]
        cdma2000 1xEV-DV Solution
                                                   ELEKTA Electronic
 [Image]RF Chip Scale Module Startup Lands $20     Encyclopedia
        Million In Financing

 [Image]New 5 GHz GaAs MMIC Switch From NEC         Forget the meaning
        Targets WLAN                               of a term or a basic
                                                   formula? Need an
 [Image]Atmel Introduces RF Development Kits For   introduction or
        UHF Transmitter And Receiver ICs
                                                   quick tutorial on an
 [Image]New HSPICE Harmonic Balance Engine Speeds  unfamiliar aspect of
        RF Design                                  RF design? ELEKTA,

 [Image]Toshiba Launches New RF Transceiver,       the electronic
        Receiver Evaluation Kits                   encyclopedia of
                                                   electronics, is a
 [Image]RF Micro Devices, Dspfactory Announce      comprehensive
        Solution For Bluetooth Stereo Headsets
                                                   resource for
 Featured Products                                 techniques,
 Dual C- To L-Band Block Downconverter     [Image] examples, and
 The MITEQ DDC-3.7/4.2-950/1450S block             utilities to help
 downconverter is equipped with two high           you get a fast start
 performance highly integrated C- to               on your next
 L-band dual-conversion converters with            project...
 dual redundant power supplies housed in
 one-rack unit height chassis.                     Consulting Services
 Downloadable product datasheet                    ProSavvy brings
 available...                                      clients with
                                                   projects together
 Tower Mounted Amplifier Test System       [Image] with consultants who
 (TMATS)                                           have the right
 The Anritsu ME7842B is a measurement              expertise. We also
 system capable of simplifying the                 provide consultants
 complexity of multi-port tower mounted            the ability to
 amplifier test. It features innovative            access project
 instrumentation, flexible multi-port test         opportunities. Visit
 set, and easy-to-use software.                    ProSavvy and post
 Downloadable product brochure                     your project today!
 available...
                                                    Trade Publications
 Waveguide Tubing                                  Browse through our
 When consistent high-quality waveguide            extensive list of
 tubing is required, leading defense,              complimentary trade
 aerospace, telecommunications, and                publications. Visit
 subcontract fabrication companies around          our Trade
 the world rely on the A.T. Wall Company.          Publications page
 The company is a world leader in                  for more
 precision-drawn waveguide tubing for              information.
 high-frequency transmission...

 N Series Connectors                       [Image]
 Delta N series connectors are medium
 size, 50-ohm impedance connectors with
 5/8"-24 threaded coupling. They are best
 suited for use with cables in the range
 of .350" to .450" diameter, but are
 available for flexible and semi-rigid
 cables with diameters from .085" to over
 1". Downloadable product catalog
 available...

 Training Resources
 Thinking About Continuing Your Education?

  Let us help you find the right school for you.
 Whether you would like to get an Associate's
 Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree,
 we can help you pinpoint which schools to choose
 from. For further details, visit CareerMag.

 -