Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: Free Supercomm VIP Pass - Compliments of Motorola

From: "Gregg Lengling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:33:34 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Motorola Canopy 061604supercomm1
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Free Supercomm VIP Pass - Compliments of Motorola

<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/images/blasts/06162004supercomm1/0616200
4supercomm1_02.jpg> 

<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/images/blasts/06162004supercomm1/0616200
4supercomm1_03.gif> 

<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/images/blasts/06162004supercomm1/0616200
4supercomm1_04.gif>
<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/images/blasts/BottomBar_Blank.gif> 

Are you planning to attend Supercomm 2004 - one of the largest
telecommunications events of the year? It's just around the corner and in
Motorola's backyard!

We invite you to visit the event June 22-24, at McCormick Place downtown
Chicago, Ill. The Motorola team will be exhibiting at the show and would
like to provide you with a FREE VIP PASS for the exhibit hall. Click here
<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/click.php?code=1099>  to download your
FREE pass.  We'd also like to extend an invitation to join us at the
Motorola Cocktail Reception Tuesday, June 22, from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, in the
Hyatt at McCormick Place Regency Ballroom C. Click here
<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/click.php?code=1098>  for your
invitation and please remember to RSVP!

Motorola Canopy representatives will be onsite and welcome you to meet with
them. If you are interested in scheduling a one-on-one meeting, please sign
up today at http://motorola.canopywireless.com/click.php?code=1102

Plan a visit to Motorola Canopy Booths #13800 in the North Hall and #21416
in the South Hall!

See you at the show!

<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/images/blasts/06162004supercomm1/0616200
4supercomm1_05.gif>
<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/images/blasts/BottomBar_Blank.gif> 

 <http://motorola.canopywireless.com/click.php?code=1100> link to Motorola
Canopy

 <http://motorola.canopywireless.com/click.php?code=1100> link to
Motorola.com

 <http://motorola.canopywireless.com/click.php?code=1101> link to Canopy
Connections

MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark
Office. All other product or service names are the property of their
respective owners. 
C Motorola, Inc. 2004. 

We respect the personal nature of e-mail communication. If you do not wish
to receive e-mail from us in the future, please click below.

YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY UNSUBSCRIBED BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK: 
http://motorola.canopywireless.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u
<http://motorola.canopywireless.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u&l=%30%36%31%36
%30%34su&e=[email-masked]&p=7876>
&l=%30%36%31%36%30%34su&e=[email-masked]&p=7876