Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 06/16/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:54:13 -0400

FINAL AGENDA FOR JUNE 18 CONSUMER ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING RELEASED.
Agenda to include broadband and homeland security issues.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB. Contact Scott Marshall at (202) 418-2809,
email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0179
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248416A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248416A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248416A1.txt> 

--

Report No: SES-00613 Released:  06/16/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re:  Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248439A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248439A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00614 Released:  06/16/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248441A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248441A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/16/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248456A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248456A1.txt> 

Report No: 1854 Released:  06/16/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248444A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248444A1.txt> 

Report No: 1853 Released:  06/16/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248445A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248445A1.txt> 

Report No: 1856 Released:  06/16/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248449A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248449A1.txt> 

Report No: 1855 Released:  06/16/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248447A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248447A1.txt> 

Report No: 1857 Released:  06/16/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248453A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248453A1.txt> 

Report No: 1858 Released:  06/16/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248452A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248452A1.txt> 

 J COMMUNICATIONS CO., LTD.   Revoked the equipment authorization, FCC
ID# OAJFR1-GPS.  By Order of Revocation. (Dkt No.  04-28). Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  06/14/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1704).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1704A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1704A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1704A1.txt> 

 MARK A. CLAY, HUNTINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA.   Reduced the proposed
monetary forfeiture to $1,000 based on Clay's financial showing. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  06/14/2004 by Forfeiture
Order. (DA No. 04-1693).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1693A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1693A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1693A1.txt> 

 RENAISSANCE RADIO, INC.   Cancelled the proposed monetary forfeiture in
the amount of $25,000 issued to Renaissance Radio, Inc.  for violations
of the Commission's rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  06/14/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1691).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1691A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1691A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1691A1.txt> 

 PAMAL BROADCASTING, LTD.   Granted the Petition for Reconsideration
filed by Pamal Broadcasting Ltd., owner of antenna structure # 1054493,
located in Cedar Key, Florida. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  06/14/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1710).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1710A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1710A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1710A1.txt> 

 REDESIGNATION OF THE 17.7-19.7 GHZ FREQUENCY BAND, BLANKET LICENSING OF
SATELLITE EARTH STATIONS IN THE 17.7-20.2 GHZ AND 27.5-30.0 GHZ
FREQUENCY BANDS, AND THE ALLOCATION OF ADDITIONAL SPECTRUM IN THE
17.3-17.8 GHZ AND 24.75-25.25 GHZ FREQUENCY BANDS.   Denied the
Independent MultiFamily Communications Council Petition and denied its
request for immediate relief.  By Third Order on Reconsideration. (Dkt
No.  98-172). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/01/2004 by Order
on Reconsideration. (FCC No. 04-123).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-123A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-123A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-123A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-53 Released:  06/15/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ANNOUNCES THAT APPLICATIONS FOR MULTICHANNEL VIDEO DISTRIBUTION
AND DATA SERVICE ARE ACCEPTED FOR FILING. (DA No.  04-1718)  Auction
Event No. 53, Pleading Cycle Established.  WTB. Contact:  Mindy Littell
at (202) 418-0789
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1718A5.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/