Subject: [NEXTEL-1] KICK YOUR CAREER UP A NOTCH -- BECOME A LICENSED P.E.

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:44:27 -0400

KICK YOUR CAREER UP A NOTCH -- BECOME A LICENSED P.E.

Contrary to what many in the profession believe, becoming a licensed
professional engineer (P.E.) isn't just for civil or power engineers;
electrical and computer engineers and others can also benefit. To
perform certain services for the public, engineers are legally required
to obtain licensure. In the corporate world, while not typically
required, licensure can also mean increased job security and open up
opportunities for advancement. Cameron Wright, Chair of IEEE-USA's
Licensure & Registration Committee, looks at the advantages of P.E.
licensure, in the latest edition of IEEE-USA Today's Engineer:

<http://www.todaysengineer.org/May04/pe.asp>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/