Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/17/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:15:11 -0400

INTERNATIONAL BUREAU LAUNCHES NEW WORKING PAPER SERIES.   Releases
First Paper:  "Traits of an Independent Communications Regulator:  A
Search for Indicators" By Irene Wu.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Linda Haller at (202) 418-1408  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248468A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248468A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248468A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/17/2004.  ERRATUM - THE FCC'S ADVISORY COMMITTEE FOR THE
2007 WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCE PROPOSES PRELIMINARY VIEWS ON
WRC-07 ISSUES - ERRATA. (DA No.  04-1723)  This is an errata to public
notice, DA 04-1698, released June 14, 2004, and includes a table of the
WRC-07 Advisory Committee document numbers.  The document numbers were
missing in the notice, and are to be used for reference purposes when
commenting.  IB. Contact:  Don Weiland at (202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248493A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248493A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248493A1.txt> 

 GEORGIA TRANSMISSION CORPORATION.   Cancelled $3,000 Notice of Apparent
Liability for Forfeiture issued to Georgia Transmission Corporation,
owner of antenna structure number 1238206 in Douglas, Georgia. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  06/15/2004 by MO&O. (DA No.
04-1714).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1714A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1714A1.pdf>  

 AFRISPACE, INC. - APPLICATION FOR AUTHORITY TO LAUNCH AND OPERATE A
REPLACEMENT SATELLITE, AFRISTAR-2, AT 21 DEGREES E.L. AND TO CO-LOCATE
IT WITH AFRI-STAR-1, FILE NO. SAT-LOA-20040413-00082, CALL SIGN S2624.  
Dismissed the application as defective, without prejudice to refiling.
Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau by LETTER.
(DA No. 04-1719).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1719A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1719A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1719A1.txt> 

 NORTHROP GRUMMAN SPACE & MISSION SYSTEMS CORPORATION.   Reversed the
May 18, 2004 partial dismissal of Northrop Grumman Space & Mission
Systems Corporation's applications for Authority to Launch and Operate a
Global Satellite System Employing Geostationary and Non-Geostationary
Satellites. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau
by LETTER. (DA No. 04-1725).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1725A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1725A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1725A1.txt> 

 CONTACTMEO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC APPLICATION FOR AUTHORITY TO LAUNCH AND
OPERATE A NON-GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT FIXED-SATELLITE SYSTEM IN THE KA-BAND,
FILE NO. SAT-AMD-20040322-00057; FILE NO. SAT-LOA-19971222-00222 (CALL
SIGN 2346).   Reversed the May 18, 2004 dismissal of contactMEO
Communications, LLC's application for Authority to Launch and Operate a
Non-Geostationary Orbit Fixed-Satellite System in the Ka-band. Action
by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau by LETTER. (DA No.
04-1722).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1722A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1722A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1722A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/