Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Phone rage leads to flight ban

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:51:14 -0400

Phone rage leads to flight ban

Vietnam Airlines has banned a woman from flying on its planes following
a "phone rage" incident, reported local media. The 19 year old woman
apparently refused several requests to stop using her mobile phone on a
domestic flight. She eventually started slapping a flight attendant and
threw water at the staff. The police were called, but no charges were
filed.

"This is a very peculiar violation that has happened to the airline,"
Nguyen Van Ba, head of the security and safety department of the
carrier, was quoted by state media on Wednesday as saying. Air rage is
rare in the communist country.
"We have ordered all of our agents to deny a seat for this passenger on
all of our flights," he added.

Posted to the site on 10th June 2004
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/11279.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/