Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/29/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:47:33 -0400

Report No: 368 Released:  06/29/2004.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS
Experimental applications granted during the period from 5/1/04 to
6/1/04.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249027A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249027A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249027A1.txt> 
 Released:  06/29/2004. 

 WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON AMENDMENTS BY THE CITY OF BAYONNE, NEW JERSEY, AND THE COUNTY
OF SOMERSET, NEW JERSEY TO PROPOSAL SUBMITTED BY SEVEN PUBLIC SAFETY
AGENCIES. (DA No.  04-1921). Comments Due:  07/07/2004. Reply Comments
Due:  07/14/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Tom Eng at (202) 418-0019, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-7233
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1921A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1921A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1921A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/