Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Survey: Subscribers Want Their PTT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:54:22 -0400

Survey: Subscribers Want Their PTT
BY STAFF
JUNE 15, 2004
WIRELESS WEEK

A Strategy Analytics report finds 54 percent of cell phone users
surveyed want cordless headsets, while 50 percent want access to
push-to-talk (PTT) connectivity. The report, "U.S. Cellular Device
Market Dynamics: End User Interest," surveyed 1,000 cell phone users
across the United States and found more than one-third of users would
prefer improved personal information management (PIM) capabilities.
Other findings of the report include:

22 percent of users are interested in Bluetooth technology.

Only 13 percent are interested in QWERTY keypads.

One in 10 see value in video or music applications or games.
http://www.wirelessweek.com/article/CA426384?spacedesc=Departments&stt=000

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/