Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola's Desai Assigned to Nextel Account

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:35:54 -0400

Motorola's Desai Assigned to Nextel Account, Crain's Says 
June 27, 2004 11:17 EDT -- Motorola Inc., the world's second- 
largest maker of mobile telephones, assigned Chief Information 
Officer Samir Desai to work with Nextel Communications Inc., which 
may stop buying Motorola phones exclusively, Crain's Chicago 
Business said, citing an unidentified person close to Nextel's 
management.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/