Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Exciting opportunities - Sr Test engineers -Exp mobile applications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 21:22:39 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Ron Frances <[email-masked]>
Subject: Exciting opportunities - Sr Test engineers -Exp mobile
         applications

Hi,

We are a SunnyvaleCalifornia based organization with offices in major
parts of the world. Fortuna's Wireless & Telecom competency center is
located in Finland/Scandinavia, the hotbed of telecom/wireless
innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws on a decade, of core telecom
experience, with dedicated professionals focused solely on addressing
the business challenges of the telecom industry working with some of the
leaders.

We have a development center at Hyderabad, where in we are working
on Mobile telecom domain, for a prestigious European Telecom major. we
require  Two Sr Test Engineers.  Candidates who would like to explore
opportunities with us may please send they updated resume immediately to
[email-masked]. For more info on the company please visit
www.fortuna.com

The candidate’s should be open to travel as and when required toEurope,
and must have exposure to Mobile software testing.

Regards

Ronald Sebastian

Asst Manager Resoucing