Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/24/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:14:23 -0400

MEDIA BUREAU ANNOUNCES SYMPOSIUM ON "A LA CARTE" MVPD PRICING.  News
Release. (Dkt No 04-207). News Media Contact: Suzon Cameron at (202)
418-1916  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248765A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248765A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248765A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/24/2004.  COMMISSION STAFF CLARIFIES FCC'S ROLE REGARDING
RADIO INTERFERENCE MATTERS AND ITS RULES GOVERNING CUSTOMER ANTENNAS AND
OTHER UNLICENSED EQUIPMENT. (DA No.  04-1844).  OET. Contact:  James
Miller at (202) 418-7351, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1844A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1844A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1844A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248680A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248680A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248681A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248681A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248682A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248682A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248683A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248683A1.txt> 

 EMERGENCY APPLICATION FOR REVIEW AND REQUEST FOR STAY OF GLOBALSTAR,
L.P.   Denied the Application for Review filed by Globalstar, L.P.
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/02/2004 by MO&O. (FCC No.
04-126).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-126A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-126A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-126A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-126A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-126A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-126A2.txt> 

 JOINT APPLICATION FOR REVIEW OF CONSTELLATION COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS,
INC., MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS, INC. AND ICO GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS
(HOLDINGS) LIMITED.   Denied the Joint Application for Review filed by
Constellation Communications Holdings, Inc., Mobile Communications
Holdings, Inc., and ICO Global Communications Limited. Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  06/09/2004 by MO&O. (FCC No. 04-131).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-131A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/