Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NIJ Technology Institute for Corrections 2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:37:35 -0400

NIJ Technology Institute for Corrections 2004

Dates: September 19-24, 2004
Place: Washington, D.C.
Web site: http://www.justnet.org/training/techinst.html

For more than 5 years, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ)
has sponsored the annual Technology Institute for corrections personnel.

The Technology Institute is held in Washington, D.C., and
runs for 5 days, during which participants receive information
and assistance on existing and developing technologies, work
through problems relating to technology implementation, and
exchange technology lessons learned of importance to corrections. 
In addition, those attending receive briefings and demonstrations 
at various agencies and departments in the metropolitan area. 
Participants from across the country bring to the Institute questions, 
technology problems and solutions, and a desire to do their jobs more
efficiently and effectively.

There is no cost for the Institute, and all travel, food,
and lodging expenses are covered. However, only 25 to 30
individuals are selected to attend. 

Technology Institute for Corrections
------------------------------------

Date: September 19-24, 2004
Application Deadline: July 20, 2004

Download an application from our web site:

Adobe Acrobat File:
http://www.justnet.org/pdffiles/04app_corr.pdf

ASCII Text File:
http://www.justnet.org/txtfiles/04app_corr.html

Fax the completed application to 301-519-5149 or mail the
application to:
          
Technology Institute for Corrections
NLECTC-National
2277 Research Blvd., MS 8J
Rockville, MD 20874

Point of Contact: Jack Harne, [email-masked] or 800-248-2742

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/