Subject: [NEXTEL-1] First Response Coalition... Revealed

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:40:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Gary Allen <[email-masked]>
Subject:  First Response Coalition... Revealed

A Sunday story on the WirelessIQ.info Web site tries to dig into the 
origin of the First Response Coalition and their recent White Paper on 
Nextel's 800 MHz reorganization plan. They did their best, but 
apparently those involved--including the Gray Panthers-- are a bit 
slippery on who is behind their support of this strange document and 
proposal. The best evidence, according to Wireless IQ, is that Verizon 
has floated this White Paper.

Could there be a more odd grouping of self-proclaimed experts, and a 
more off-target White Paper on the subject of 800 MHz interference? It 
seems completely illogical to me that they would come together of their 
own accord. Read the on-line story at:

http://www.wirelessiq.info/content/topstories/240.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/