Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Dog & Pony Show Coming To A City Near You! Staring Timmy The Magic Pony..

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:26:55 -0400

Nextel Dog & Pony Show Coming To A City Near You! Staring Timmy The
Magic Pony......

RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 30, 2004--Nextel 
Communications, Inc.

(NASDAQ:NXTL), will host its 1st qtr 2004 financial results 
conference call with its senior management.

When:   Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Time:   8:30AM - 9:15AM Eastern Time
Phone:  (Domestic)       888-423-3281
        (Int'l)  651-291-0900

All participants are asked to dial in 10-15 minutes prior to the
start of the conference call. If you are unable to participate, a
rebroadcast of the conference call will be available until 
Tuesday,

July 27. The rebroadcast numbers are as follows:
800-475-6701 (domestic)
320-365-3844 (int'l)

Access Code for both:  736442

The conference call is also available via a live Webcast on two
sites:

   http://www.nextel.com and also on 

http://www.StreetEvents.com. It will be archived on both sites for 1
week following the call.
CONTACT: Nextel Communications, Inc.
Investors: Paul Blalock, 703-433-4300
Media: Audrey Schaefer, 240-876-1588

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/