Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter: WJ Communications To Acquire Wireless Infrastructure Business

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:08:23 -0400

June 10, 2004                             www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Top News Stories                                    Featured Book
        WJ Communications To Acquire Wireless           [Image]
 [Image]Infrastructure Business And Associated
        Assets From EiC Corporation             Electromagnetic Field
        Skyworks Introduces PA Plus, A Highly   Measurements In The
 [Image]Efficient Wireless LAN Power Amplifier  Near Field
        With On-Chip Filtering                  By Hubert Trzaska
        Agilent Technologies Introduces          In this book,
 [Image]Industry's First One-box Test Set For   internationally
        Both WLAN And Bluetooth                 respected EMF
        Wi-Fi Alliance Designates TerraWave     measurement expert
                                                Hubert Trzaska
 [Image]Solutions As An Official Test Bed       discusses the specific
        Fulfillment Source For Wireless
        Networking Products                     problems of EMF
                                                measurements in the
        Freescale Semiconductor Launches RF     near field and the main
 [Image]LDMOS Transistor Family For 2.5G And    factors limiting
        3G Wireless Infrastructure              measurement accuracy.
        Ground-breaking Wireless I/O            In light of the growing
 [Image]Demonstration Uses Industry-Standard    public and professional
        Bluetooth Hardware                      concern over the
        RF Micro Devices Announces              intensity of these
                                                fields and their
 [Image]Availability Of GaAs HBT Driver Power   potential health risks,
        Amplifiers For Cellular Base Station
        Infrastructure                          Trzaska describes
                                                methods that provide
 Featured Products                              accurate data to aid
                                                the development of new,
 Flash Software                        [Image]  improved standards...
 Micron's Flash software offers
 designers an array of tools to help              Consulting Services
 manage the details associated with             ProSavvy brings clients
 using Flash memories. Micron's                 with projects together
 Flash drivers aid the system design            with consultants who
 engineer in programming, erasing,              have the right
 and reading from Micron Flash                  expertise. We also
 memories. Downloadable product                 provide consultants the
 flyers and application notes are               ability to access
 available...                                   project opportunities.
                                                Visit ProSavvy and post

 600F Series RF & Microwave            [Image]  your project today!
 Capacitors                                       Trade Publications
 American Technical Ceramics' 600F
 Series of ultra-low ESR, high Q,               Browse through our
 NPO RF and microwave capacitors                extensive list of
 feature the highest working voltage            complimentary trade
 in their class at 250V. They also              publications. Visit our
 include high self-resonance                    Trade Publications page
 frequencies and environmentally                for more information.
 safe terminations. Downloadable
 product datasheet available...

 Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators   [Image]
 (OCXOs)
 Corning's oven controlled crystal
 oscillator (OCXO) typically
 consists of a precision quartz
 crystal, an oven block, a
 temperature sensor, a heating
 element, oven circuitry, oscillator
 circuitry, and insulating material.
 Downloadable product catalog
 available...

Training Resources
Thinking About Continuing Your Education?
Let us help you find the right school for you.
Whether you would like to get an Associate's
Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree,
we can help you pinpoint which schools to
choose from. For further details, visit
CareerMag.

 -