Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Aegis SafetyNet Radio Bridge and SafetyNet Wireless Life Safety System Offered at Police Security Expo 2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:42:26 -0400

June 23, 2004 09:00 AM US Eastern Timezone

Aegis SafetyNet Radio Bridge and SafetyNet Wireless Life Safety System
Offered at Police Security Expo 2004

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 23, 2004--Aegis Assessments
Inc. (OTCBB:AGSI) announced today that JAD Corp. of America, its
exclusive distributor, is exhibiting the Aegis SafetyNet(TM) Radio
Bridge(TM) and SafetyNet(TM) Wireless Life Safety System at the 18th
Annual Police Security Expo taking place June 22 and 23, 2004 in the
state of the art Atlantic City (New Jersey) Convention Center. The
Police Security Expo is the longest running, most respected forum
designed with the sole purpose of displaying the latest technology
available to all segments of the law enforcement and security industry.

Law enforcement attendees include police chiefs, municipal police, state
police, county police, sheriffs departments, correction officers,
wardens, federal and state agencies, airport police, college and
university campus police, housing police, marine police, military
police, park police, transit police, traffic safety officers, narcotics
officers, and juvenile officers. The private security sector is also
represented, with over 6,800 public safety and industry professionals
expected to attend, including purchasing agents, directors of training
academies, tactical teams, corporate security administrators, private
detectives and investigators, emergency response coordinators, first
responders, fire and rescue officers, risk management officers,
equipment and communications specialists, public utilities managers,
hazardous materials coordinators, mayors and city managers, private
security firms and other security industry professionals.  The
SafetyNet(TM) Radio Bridge(TM) interconnects incompatible radios and
bridges them beyond their normal capabilities to provide radio
interoperability at an emergency site in a matter of minutes. The
SafetyNet(TM) Wireless Life Safety System provides facility managers
with a reliable emergency management system that includes broadband
video, audio, and other data from life safety devices that can be shared
with public safety agencies. The company's products work together to
provide decision-makers with access to real-time information available
from the emergency scene, allowing police, firefighters, and other
public safety personnel to communicate effectively with each other for a
coordinated, effective response at any multi-jurisdictional emergency.

About Aegis Assessments Inc.
Through the SafetyNet(TM) line of products, Aegis provides wireless
security solutions to public safety agencies and commercial security
companies for homeland security and life safety applications.
Integrating emergency and life safety systems available to the public
and private sectors is the new challenge in homeland security that the
company's products and technologies address.
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040623005206&newsLang=en

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/