Subject: [NEXTEL-1] COMARCO Wireless Test Solutions Debuts Blazing Fast iDEN Scanner;

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:01:14 -0400

June 29, 2004 06:00 AM US Eastern Timezone

COMARCO Wireless Test Solutions Debuts Blazing Fast iDEN Scanner; New
Scanner Is Fully Compatible With COMARCO's Seven.Five Test System

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 29, 2004--COMARCO (NASDAQ: CMRO)
Wireless Test Solutions introduces the advanced, instrument grade,
high-speed iDEN (Integrated Dispatch Enhanced Network) Scanner for the
cellular radiophone market. The COMARCO iDEN Scanner scans at up to 2000
channels per second.

"The iDEN market is growing very rapidly," notes Greg Maton, senior vice
president of COMARCO. "As is our normal business strategy, we are
offering the most capable test systems to the wireless carriers who
serve each of the wireless markets Our scanner's speed and accuracy make
it a clear choice for the carriers in the iDEN market."
Some of the major features of the scanner include:

-- Proprietary algorithm for very fast accurate measurement of iDEN
signal strength

-- USB interface for simplicity of connectivity and operation

-- Availability either as a plug-in module, or with a chassis that
includes GPS and dead reckoning. The Scanner is also fully compatible
with the Seven.Five chassis.

-- High accuracy with wide dynamic range on even and odd channels for
both SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio) low and hi bands

-- Software-controlled load balancing for multiple units
-- Low noise floor with high adjacent channel rejection
-- Supports variable scan rates, which are critical for RF propagation
analysis

OEM Customers Welcomed

The COMARCO iDEN Scanner is available to OEM customers for integration
or as a stand-alone product. An OEM developer's kit is available for
ease of integration.

COMARCO's iDEN Scanner is available at prices starting from $13,000(US).
Availability is four to six weeks ARO.

About COMARCO

Based in Irvine, Calif., COMARCO is a leading provider of wireless test
solutions for field test applications, ChargeSource(R) universal mobile
power products and wireless emergency call box systems. COMARCO's
industry-leading Seven.Five(TM) wireless test system for field test
applications allows cellular telephone system operators to improve the
quality of their cellular phone service through voice, video and data
benchmarking and system optimization using advanced QoS algorithms and a
unique multi-technology RF scanner. Seven.Five's open architecture
supports both current cellular operating system technologies and the new
3G systems being implemented in international markets.

Based on reported year-to-date sales data, ChargeSource is the largest
selling line of products able to recharge and power a variety of mobile
devices, including laptop computers, cellular telephones, digital
cameras, PDAs and other handheld devices, through a single power source.

In addition, COMARCO's call box systems are in place on most major
highway systems throughout the United States and are used by motorists
to contact local authorities for rapid assistance. More information
about COMARCO's product lines can be found at www.COMARCO.com and
www.chargesource.com.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040629005269&newsLang=en

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/