Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flarion Is On FIRE~~~~~Flarion Expands Ecosystem for Mobile Broadband;

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:36:29 -0400

June 15, 2004

Flarion Expands Ecosystem for Mobile Broadband; Leading Enterprise,
Computing and Solutions Companies Join Alliance for
FLASH-OFDM; Amdocs, Fujitsu and Sun Microsystems among

New Members

BEDMINSTER, N.J. --(Business Wire)-- June 15, 2004 -- Flarion
Technologies, the architect of the FLASH-OFDM(R) wireless broadband
system, today announced the expansion of its alliance program with
leading computing and solutions companies joining in support of
IP-friendly mobile broadband. As part of this expansion, Flarion is
welcoming three new members - Amdocs, Fujitsu, and Sun Microsystems into
the Flarion Alliance Program. First launched in 2002, the Flarion
Alliance program now includes 23 members.
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2004/Jun/1048599.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:35:19 -0000

> June 15, 2004

Marcel do you have a headsup on the Nextel-NASCAR-RacingRadios testing
at Taledega a few weeks ago. Its not clear to me if they were trialing
a Flarion based fan entertainment system for race tracks. I know
you've got good contacts, so if anybody can speak on the record, it
would be very interesting...

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:12:17 -0400

I'm on the move....... I did not catch that one. I will check with reson to
see what's up.

Nextel now has a new boss for NASCAR marketing who is a Jerk (so they say)
my contact can't even get a simple answer out of him. I will drop my
contact an email.

BTW-Timmy owns 10% of Flarion and wants more.  I hope Ray D. charges the
$%*!+ out of him.

You do know Flarion already has an multicast platform that does not require
a separate IP for each device. I bet that is what they are testing.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links