Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/26/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:33:57 -0400

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION ANNOUNCES RECHARTER OF MEDIA SECURITY
AND RELIABILITY COUNCIL INITIAL MEETING UNDER NEW CHARTER TO BE HELD
JUNE 2.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202)
418-0654, email: [email-masked]  MB. Contact Barbara
Kreisman at (202) 418-1605 or Susan Mort at (202) 418-1043
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247617A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247617A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247617A1.txt>

Report No: SES-00608 Released:  05/26/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247627A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247627A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00607 Released:  05/26/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re:  Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247626A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247626A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/26/2004.  AUXILIARY BROADCAST FREQUENCY COORDINATOR
DESIGNATED FOR 2004 NATIONAL POLITICAL CONVENTIONS/GRANT OF WAIVER OF
SEPARATION REQUIREMENTS OF 47 C.F.R. § 74.802 AND SPECIAL TEMPORARY
AUTHORIZATIONS. (DA No.  04-1494).  MB   , WTB. Contact:  (202) 418-2487
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1494A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1494A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1494A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247610A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247610A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247611A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247611A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247612A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247612A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/26/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247613A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247613A1.txt> 

Report No: 1838 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247632A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247632A1.txt> 

Report No: 1836 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247630A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247630A1.txt> 

Report No: 1837 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247633A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247633A1.txt> 

Report No: 1835 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247631A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247631A1.txt> 

Report No: 1839 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247615A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247615A1.txt> 

Report No: 1840 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247390A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247390A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/26/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
LICENSING AND INTERIM LINK REGISTRATION PROCESS, INCLUDING START DATE
FOR FILING APPLICATIONS FOR NON-EXCLUSIVE NATIONWIDE LICENSES IN TH
71-76 GHZ, 81-86 GHZ, AND 92-95 GHZ BANDS. (DA No.  04-1493).  WTB.
Contact:  ULS Hotline at 1-888-CallFCC Option #2, Cheryl Black or
Stephen Buenzow at (717) 338-2687
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1493A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1493A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1493A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN, COMMISSIONER, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION, WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER FORUM, SOUTH DAKOTA
SCHOOL OF MINES AND TECHNOLOGY, RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA, MAY 25, 2004. 
CMMR.  [As prepared for delivery]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247639A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247639A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247639A1.txt> 

 SPOKANE SCHOOL DISTRICT #81/PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF DISMISSAL
OF LICENSE FOR IG STATION KJI263, SPOKANE, WASHINGTON.   Dismissed the
Petition for Reconsideration. Action by:  Associate Chief, Public Safety
and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  05/25/2004 by Order on Reconsideration. (DA No.
04-1501).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1501A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1501A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1501A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MAY 25, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 99:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/