Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 06/25/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:49:47 -0400

JAY KEITHLEY NAMED DEPUTY CHIEF FOR POLICY, CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL
AFFAIRS BUREAU.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at
(202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248774A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248774A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248774A1.txt> 

 FCC PARTICIPATED IN INAUGURAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT OF THE
NAVAJO NATION HELD JUNE 14-17, 2004, IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248877A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248877A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248877A1.txt> 

 FCC ANNOUNCES SMALL ENTITY COMPLIANCE GUIDE PROGRAM.   The FCC
announced its Small Entity Compliance Guide Program, pursuant to Section
212 of the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act of 1996. 
News Release. News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512 
OCBO. Contact Carolyn Fleming at (202) 418-1026
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248808A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248808A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248808A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248900A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248900A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248900A1.txt> 

 FCC WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES STAFF APPOINTMENTS. 
News Release  WTB. Contact Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248887A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248887A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248887A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2004.  COMSAT GENERAL CORPORATION, LOCKHEED MARTIN
GLOBAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC, COMSAT NEW SERVICES, INC., INTELSAT LLC,
AND INTELSAT MTC LLC. (DA No.  04-1873). (Dkt No 04-235)  SEEK FCC
CONSENT TO ASSIGN LICENSES AND AUTHORIZATIONS
AND A DECLARATORY RULING ON FOREIGN OWNERSHIP

Petitions Due:	July 26, 2004
Oppositions Due:	August 5, 2004. Reply Comments Due:  08/10/2004.  IB.
Contact:  JoAnn Lucanik at (202) 418-0719 or David Krech at (202)
418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1873A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1873A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1873A1.txt> 

Report No: 0108 Released:  06/25/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248826A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248826A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248826A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248754A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248754A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248755A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248755A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248762A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248762A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248763A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248763A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-44 Released:  06/25/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248802A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248802A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-45 Released:  06/25/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248861A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248861A1.txt> 

 Released:  06/25/2004.  CLARIFICATION OF PUBLIC SAFETY AND GOVERNMENTAL
ENTITY LICENSEE NOTIFICATION POLICY. (DA No.  04-1875).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1875A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1875A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1875A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF THE SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION FEES SET FORTH IN SECTION
1.1102 THROUGH 1.1107 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Amended the rule
changes specified herein be adopted and the Schedule of Application
Fees, 47 C.F.R. Section 1.1102 et seq. (Dkt No.  86-285). Action by: 
the Commission. Adopted:  06/23/2004 by ORDER. (FCC No. 04-150).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-150A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-150A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-150A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ON RELEASE OF PRESIDENT'S
SPECTRUM POLICY INITIATIVE REPORTS.  News Release. News Media Contact:
David Fiske 202-418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248816A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248816A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248816A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL REACTS TO THIRD CIRCUIT MEDIA OWNERSHIP
DECISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske 202-418-0513 or
Richard Diamond 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248793A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248793A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248793A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS REACTS TO THE THIRD CIRCUIT'S MEDIA
CONCENTRATION DECISION.  News Release  CMMR. Contact Paul Margie (202)
418-2000
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248779A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248779A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248779A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER ADELSTEIN EXPRESSES STRONG SUPPORT FOR RECENT
CONGRESSIONAL AND COURT ACTIONS REGARDING FCC'S MEDIA OWNERSHIP
DECISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Barry Ohlson, Johanna
Shelton, Scott Bergmann 202-418-2300  CMMR. Contact Anne Perkins at
(202) 418-2300
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248773A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248773A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248773A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY AT THE FCBA ANNUAL
MEETING, JUNE 24, 2004, "GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR THE AGE OF
CONVERGENCE".  CMMR.  (As prepared for delivery)
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248813A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248813A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-248813A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/