Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Teens Can Give Their Looks A Boost

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:17:30 -0400

Teens Can Give Their Looks A Boost 
By Susan Rush
July 1, 2004
news@2 direct

For some, especially those in the younger generation, looks are 
everything. Boost Mobile is making sure its wireless subscribers 
always look their best by offering a wireless handset that includes 
its own compact mirror. 

Boost Mobile, Nextel's youth-oriented prepaid marketing initiative, 
is marketing the Motorola i285 to teens and 20-something wireless 
users, saying it's not "your parent's mobile phone." Besides 
sporting a secret vanity mirror, the handset comes equipped with a 
keyboard with a flame facade, Java-enabled games, Web access, text 
messaging, AOL instant messaging services, polyphonic and voice 
ringtones and voice activated dialing.

The i285 also includes Boost walkie-talkie services that allow 
subscribers to use the digital push-to-talk technology to instantly 
communicate nationwide. The service is priced at $1.50 per day for 
unlimited usage, but subscribers are only charged when the service 
is used.

The phone supports Boost's pay-as-you-go pricing, which charges 
subscribers a flat rate of 25 cents per minute via a prepaid Re-
Boost card. Re-Boost cards come in $20, $30 and $50 increments.
 
http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=document&doc_id=134295&verticalID=34&vertical=Business+and+Finance&industry=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/