Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Incident Commanders' Radio Interface

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:29:51 -0400

Incident Commanders' Radio Interface™
http://www.c-at.com/icripages/icridocumentation.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
home | products | location | employment | email us

ICRI™ Documentation

Incident Commanders' Radio Interface

Features

Price List

NEW! GSA Contract

Specifications

System Diagram

Field Commentary

Documentation

FAQ's

ICRI Manual

Adobe PDF format (3 MB)

ICRI Presentation

Adobe PDF format (530 KB)

Power Point format (7 MB)

Please contact C-AT for more information or for a copy of any document on CD