Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FTS Continues Expansion of Pre-Paid Wireless Offering

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:17:18 -0400

FTS Continues Expansion of Pre-Paid Wireless Offering
7/13/04

TAMPA, Fla., Jul 13, 2004 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) --
FTS Wireless, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of FTS Group, Inc.
(OTCBB:FLIP), an operator of retail wireless locations that market
and sell next generation wireless and VoIP products, and services
and operate Wi-Fi HotSpot's, today announced that through a str
ategic agreement already in place, FTS will immediately begin
offering its customers Unlimited Nationwide Pre-Paid Push-to-Talk
Products and Services by Boost Mobile, LLC a division of NEXTEL
Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:NXTL).

"With a new, innovative business model, Boost Mobile has
successfully packaged NEXTEL's industry leading Push-to-Talk
technology with the increasingly popular Pay-as-You-Go model to
create one of the most exciting new prepaid wireless offerings in
the market today," FTS CEO Scott Gallagher commented.

IDC recently reported "The youth market shows the most potential for
growth over the next five years." Boston-based research firm The
Yankee Group reported, "prepaid wireless is growing faster than
postpaid service and (including hybrid services) is expected to
account for 26 percent of all wireless customers by 2007 and that 74
percent of those between the ages of 18 and 25 will own phones by
2006, the largest percentage of any other market segment owning cell
phones by that time."

About FTS Wireless, Inc.

FTS Wireless Inc., is an emerging regional operator of retail
wireless locations that market and sell next generation wireless
products and services and operate Wi-Fi HotSpot's. FTS Wireless
currently operates six retail wireless locations and 1 wireless
kiosk in the Florida Gulf Coast region and one retail wireless
location in the Philadelphia suburban market. Through its e-commerce
site's www.SatPhoneCenter.com and www.CellularDeals.com, FTS
Wireless markets to customers worldwide. For additional information
about FTS Group, Inc. or its subsidiary, please visit our website at
www.FTSWireless.com or review our periodic filings with the
Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov.

Forward-Looking Statements

Included in this release are certain "forward-looking" statements,
involving risks and uncertainties, which are covered by the safe
harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of
1995, including statements regarding the Company's financial
performance. Such statements are based on management's current
expectations and are subject to certain factors, risks and
uncertainties that may cause actual results, events and performance
to differ materially from those referred to or implied by such
statements. In addition, actual future results may differ materially
from those anticipated, depending on a variety of factors, sales and
earnings growth, ability to attract and retain key personnel, and
general economic conditions affecting consumer spending, including
uncertainties relating to global political conditions, such as
terrorism. Information with respect to important factors that should
be considered is contained in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-
K as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are
cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking
statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company does
not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements after the
date of this release to conform these statements to actual results
or to changes in its expectations, except as may be required by law.

SOURCE: FTS Wireless, Inc.

FTS Wireless, Inc. Scott Gallagher, CEO (215) 943-9979

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/