Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Fwd: [ScanCom]Rockland County

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:28:19 -0400

From: [email-masked]
Date: 2004/07/07 Wed AM 01:42:26 EDT

 Subject: [ScanCom] FYI from --- In [email-masked] wrote:The license in question was for 10 T-Band (470-480) pairs, issued on 03/04/98. They originally had 8 months to certify construction. It appears that they requested and were granted a slow-growth plan which called for construction by 2003. They DID respond to the audit letter and their response was received since the other 11 call signs on the audit letter were not terminated. See http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/audit.cgi?action=refsearch&refnum=200545 It appears from the newspaper article and a visit to the ULS that over a 6 year period they did not comply with their extended implementation plan since they never certified construction or sent the FCC the required slow-growth up-dates.
 
 I thought I'd share this with you. Take a look...

  --- In [email-masked] wrote:The license in question was for 10 T-Band (470-480) pairs, issued on 03/04/98. They originally had 8 months to certify construction. It appears that they requested and were granted a slow-growth plan which called for construction by 2003. They DID respond to the audit letter and their response was received since the other 11 call signs on the audit letter were not terminated. See http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/audit.cgi?action=refsearch&refnum=200545 It appears from the newspaper article and a visit to the ULS that over a 6 year period they did not comply with their extended implementation plan since they never certified construction or sent the FCC the required slow-growth up-dates.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/