Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spotwave Wireless Inc.'s expanded family of adaptive repeaters now support TELUS Mobility's all-in-one Mike(R) network

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:49:20 -0400

Spotwave Wireless Inc.'s expanded family of adaptive  repeaters now
support TELUS Mobility's all-in-one Mike(R) network
 Monday June 7, 8:01 am ET

OTTAWA, Canada, June 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Spotwave Wireless Inc.,
the leading provider of In-Building coverage solutions up to 100,000
square feet, has released the SpotCell® 163 and SpotCell 263 adaptive
repeaters to support TELUS Mobility's Mike network in Canada.

Wireless telephone service from all carriers can be reduced in certain
building areas because thick concrete, glass and steel structures can
impede wireless signals. SpotCell repeaters are "out-of-the-box"
coverage solutions that can be quickly deployed to boost wireless
coverage significantly in these previously inaccessible indoor areas.
TELUS Mobility is offering these easy-to- install coverage enhancements
through its sales channels across Canada to clients who find that the
carrier-funded public network is not sufficient for their custom needs.

"Our business clients across Canada
who depend on Mike expect consistent,
reliable coverage not only when they are on the road, but also when they
are in hard-to-reach areas in their own and other buildings, like
parking garages and basements," said Robert Blumenthal, TELUS Mobility's
Vice President of Products and Services. "Our alliance with Spotwave
reinforces TELUS Mobility's commitment to providing superior coverage
and support to our clients with a full range of products and services."

Based on Motorola's iDEN® (integrated Digital Enhanced Network)
technology, Mike is the only wireless service in Canada that combines
digital phone, Mike's Direct Connect® walkie talkie, text messaging,
"always on" Internet access and other business-oriented services in a
single compact handset. Mike's Direct Connect allows clients to connect
immediately and economically with co-workers, clients and other key
contacts at the touch of a button - no dialing, no voice mail, no
telephone tag.
TELUS Mobility has signed an exclusive Canadian multi-year agreement to
distribute SpotCell In-Building repeaters from Spotwave. TELUS Mobility
is offering these easy-to-install coverage enhancements through its
sales channels across Canada.
"Our innovative In-Building solutions provide added value and enhanced
coverage capability for TELUS Mobility's existing and potential Mike
service clients," said Shane Young, president & CEO, Spotwave Wireless
Inc. "These latest additions to our suite of products allow us to
provide TELUS Mobility, and indeed all of our clients, with
comprehensive, cost-effective In-Building solutions."

Spotwave Wireless Inc.

Spotwave Wireless provides the world's most cost-effective solutions for
In-Building coverage up to 100,000 square feet. The Company's patented
SpotCell family of adaptive repeaters eliminates coverage trouble spots
and thereby provides cell phones and other wireless devices with
reliable, always- on connectivity. Changing the economics of In-Building
coverage, Spotwave's solutions are cost-effective, quick and easy to
install, and require no maintenance.
Spotwave solutions are also backed by a range of comprehensive
installation services and
support and are now the preferred coverage solution in networks operated
by all 10 of the top
North American cellular and PCS carriers. Please visit www.spotwave.com

TELUS Mobility

TELUS Mobility provides its more than 3.5 million clients across Canada
with a full suite of wireless voice, Internet and data services through
its PCS and Mike digital wireless networks.  For more about TELUS
Mobility, please visit telusmobility.com.
TELUS (TSX: T - News, T.A - News; NYSE: TU - News) is Canada's second
largest telecommunications company with more than Cdn$7 billion of
annual revenue, more than 4.8 million network access lines and more than
3.5 million wireless subscribers. The company provides subscribers
across Canada with a full range of telecommunications products and
services utilizing next-generation Internet- based technologies,

including data and voice services through TELUS Communications Inc. and
wireless services through TELUS Mobility.  For more information about
TELUS, please visit telus.com.
iDEN® is a registered trademark of Motorola Inc.

 Mike and Mike's Direct Connect are registered trademarks of TELUS
Corporation
Spotwave, Spotwave Wireless and SpotCell are trademarks and/or
registered trademarks of Spotwave Wireless Inc.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040607/ot100_1.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/