Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel & ActSoft Comet Tracker

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:20:06 -0400

New Offering Keeps Tabs on Mobile Workers

Mon Jul 5, 6:00 PM ET

Networking Pipeline 

Nextel is offering a mobile workforce management solution from 
ActSoft. Using GPS- and Java-enabled Nextel phones, supervisors will 
be able to monitor remote employees' work time, tasks and location 
status. 

Mastering Microsoft
Simple tips make Microsoft Office and Windows work for you. Or, try 
something different with these Office alternatives.  

Among the features of ActSoft's Comet Tracker is a remote time clock 
that tracks employee work time and break time, even producing time 
sheets. 

Workers can enter time manually or through an optional bar code 
reader. For firms needing to dispatch dispersed workers to field 
locations, the tracker allows dispatchers to send jobs to the 
nearest worker and view the progress of the jobs via status updates. 

http://www.networkingpipeline.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=22103708

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/