Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO SPECTRUM AUDIT DATA TO BECOME AVAILABLE IN ULS LICENSE AUDIT, BEGINNING JULY 28, 2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:43:42 -0400

PUBLIC NOTICE
 FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
445 TWELFTH STREET, S.W.; TW-A325
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20554

DA 04-2269
Released: July 23, 2004

PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO SPECTRUM AUDIT DATA TO BECOME
AVAILABLE IN ULS LICENSE AUDIT, BEGINNING JULY 28, 2004

As part of an ongoing effort to integrate license audit information into
the Universal Licensing System (ULS), the Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau (WTB) announces the integration of Private Land Mobile Radio
(PLMR) Spectrum Audit data into the ULS License Audit database,
effective July 28, 2004.

Background

The WTB conducted an audit of the construction and operational status of
certain PLMR stations. The audit included most PLMR stations (radio
services IG, YG, PW, YW) licensed on frequencies below 512 MHz that are
subject to frequency coordination and rule-based construction and
operational requirements.   The PLMR Spectrum Audit resided in a
separate database and will now be viewable with the results of the
completed audit of the 220-222 MHz Commercial, site-specific licenses.
The PLMR Spectrum Audit concluded with the release of a Public Notice
on June 8, 2004 and the update of ULS license records on June 10, 2004.
You can find audit information in ULS License Audit Search under
Completed Audits on the ULS website at: http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/.

New Environment

License Audit Search will be the tool for researching PLMR Spectrum
Audit results. All of the current search capabilities for the PLMR
Spectrum Audit will continue to be offered. Also, customers will be able
to search by FCC Registration Number (FRN). Search results will display
licensee name and address, reference number, audit letter date, call
sign, radio service, responder, response, response date and cancellation
date.

The following new capabilities and changes to the audit search will also
go into effect:

Only the most recent audit letter reference number will be viewable.
Comments column will not be displayed in Audit Search.
Ability to link to ULS License Detail, which now includes a history of
audit correspondence (on the “Admin” tab).
Response column on search results will be limited to either
“Operational” or “Cancelled.”

Additional Information

For additional information or assistance, you may visit the web at
http://esupport.fcc.gov or e-mail questions to [email-masked]. You may
also call FCC Support Center at (877) 480-3201 (TTY 202-414-1255) and
select from the options menu. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern
Time, Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays).  To provide
quality service and ensure security, all telephone calls are recorded.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2269A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/