Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CPS, Xion partner on child-safety watch

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:35:37 -0400

CPS, Xion partner on child-safety watch
July 01 12:45:00, 2004

CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom—Cambridge Positioning Systems Ltd. and Xion
said they plan to work together on
development of a new wristwatch-based child safety communicator and
location device.

Xion, which provides personal communications and security solutions,
will integrate CPS’ Matrix location software into its
Sentinel Watch, which is a GSM-based device that allows parents to track
and communicate with their children. The
watch offers communication via short message service and multimedia
message service, warnings if a child moves outside a defined area, a
panic button, a security clasp that warns parents when the watch is
removed without authorization, and gaming functionality.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=706

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/