Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Lyncole XIT Grounding - Events

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:07:24 -0400

http://www.lyncole.com/events.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
Course sign-up
sheets are available for download, but do require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed. Sign-up
sheets must be completed and faxed to Lyncole in order for a student to be fully registered for a course.

Each course session will start promptly at 8:00AM and end at 5:00PM. The
course fee is $695 per student (unless noted otherwise) and includes materials, continental breakfast and
lunch with afternoon snacks.

When:

July 22-23, 2004

Where:

Holiday Inn Denver International Airport
Denver
15500 E 40th Ave
Denver, CO 80239-5071

(303) 371-9494
(303) 371-9528 Fax

Instructor:

David Kim

Download PDF Form
| Signup Online

Lyncole hosts and participates in several events throughout the year. We're always looking
to meet new people, so review our schedule to see where we'll be. Check out our "quick detail"
section regularly to stay current on new and updated information regarding tradeshow
appearances and grounding course sessions.

2004 Course Schedule

Date

Location

January 22-23

Hilo, HI

February 19-20

Hartford, CT

March 15-19

New Orleans, LA

April 15-16

McLean, VA

May 25-28

Anchorage, AK

June 24-25

Syracuse, NY

July 19-23

Denver, CO

July 22-23

Denver, CO

Area Information

August 16-20

Los Angeles, CA

September 20-24

Chicago, IL

October 11-15

Dallas, TX

November 8-12

Las Vegas, NV

Contact Us | Course Agenda

2004 Trade Show Schedule

Trade Show

Date

Location

NATE 2004

Feb. 24-27

Nashville, TN

PEG

Mar. 22-25

Las Vegas, NV

West Coast Facility Show

Apr. 28-29

Long Beach, CA

APCO Florida

May 4-5

Jacksonville, FL

GSA Expo

May 11-13

Orlando, FL

APCO California

May 12-14

Ontario, CA

Tower Summit

Sept. 14-15

Las Vegas, NV

IFMA World Workplace

Oct. 17-19

Salt Lake City, UT

Inland Empire Facility Engineering Show

Oct. 27-28

Ontario, CA

Lyncole Course through UCLA Extensions

Lyncole will be offering its popular grounding course through UCLA
Extensions in September. Professionals all over the country attend
this course to gain understanding of the purpose of electrical grounding
and how to properly test these systems for performance. It will consist of
all the same topics covered in a standard 2-day course and classroom meetings
will be held Weekly for a period of six weeks. This course
does count towards college credit, so take advantage of it while you can.

Click here to download more
detailed information regarding this course opportunity.

Home |
Products |
Services |
Company |
Legal

Copyright 2003-2004, Lyncole Industries, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.