Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ITA president Laura Smith leaves organization

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:32:51 -0400

ITA president 
Laura Smith leaves organization

IWCE/MRT, Jul 16 2004 

Industrial Telecommunications Association President 
and CEO Laura Smith has left the organization. 

ITA Senior Vice President Andre Cote confirmed Smiths’ 
departure, but declined to comment on the reason. He 
said the association plans to issue a statement next week. 

Another source said Smith’s departure stemmed from 
“an internal matter” with the ITA board of directors, 
but didn’t know whether Smith left voluntarily our was 
pushed out by the board. 

© 2004, Primedia Business Magazines and Media, a PRIMEDIA company.
 All rights reserved.
http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_ita_president_laura/index.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/