Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Defcon WiFi Shootout 2004 July 30 - August 1, 2004, Second Annual Contest

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:48:37 -0400

http://www.wifi-shootout.com

Defcon WiFi Shootout 2004 July 30 - August 1, 2004, Second Annual
Contest

Once again, WiFi enthusiasts from around the globe will gather in Las
Vegas, Nevada, July 30 - August 1, 2004, to show off their skills in the
2nd Annual Defcon Wifi Shootout Contest. This contest is open to all
Defcon 12 attendees. To see what happened at last year's contest please
visit the contest archive.

2004 Contest Goal

The goal of this year's contest is to achieve the greatest possible
connect distance between two 802.11b stations through innovative
engineering and antenna design.

Frank Keeney
http://www.wlanparts.com

Co-Founder, Southern California Wireless User Group:
http://www.socalwug.org
Hotspot Search and Wireless News: http://www.pasadena.net/wifi/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/