Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WHERE YOU AT? "Thank you for saying how awful the Nextel Boost Mobile phone commercial is.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:39:13 -0400

Chicago-Sun Times
Stella's column

July 27, 2004

BY STELLA FOSTER SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

WHERE YOU AT? "Thank you for saying how awful the Nextel Boost Mobile
phone commercial is. I'm in my 70s and find it stupid. It is degrading
to all, and these people even look foolish trying to talk like the
idiots who said this would
be a "cute" commercial." -- Bernice Campbell, a reader............

http://www.suntimes.com/output/foster/cst-nws-stella27.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/