Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Firehouse.com Grants E-Notification: Round 9 Grants Help 175 Departments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:34:52 -0400

[Image][Image]                                                            [Image]
[Image][Image]                                                            [Image]

       Firehouse.com Grants E-Notification
       Friday, July 30, 2004
       -------------------------------------------------------------------
       Round 9 Grants Help 175 Departments
       -------------------------------------------------------------------
       cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?sectionId=12&id=33455

       Secretary Tom Ridge today announced 175 grants to fire departments
       throughout the United States in the ninth round of the Fiscal Year
       2004 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program. The grants will
       ultimately total approximately 8,000 awards worth nearly $750
[Image]million in direct assistance to firefighters throughout the        [Image]
[Image]country.                                                           [Image]

       This ninth round of grants provides $15,337,408 to help local fire
       departments purchase firefighting equipment, fund firefighter
       health and safety programs, enhance emergency medical services
       programs, and conduct fire education and prevention programs.

       Full Story Updates:
       www.firehouse.com

       More Funding News:
       cms.firehouse.com/content/section/gen_section.jsp?sectionId=12

[Image][Image]                                                            [Image]