Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy goes to Cleveland-

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:33:05 -0400

Timmy goes to Cleveland-
World Trade Center Cleveland to Host 59th Conference July 29

Businesses given platform to make connections, reach global market

CLEVELAND, July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- World Trade Center Cleveland will host
the 59th Cleveland World Trade Conference July 29 at the Cleveland
Convention Center.  "Innovation for the Global Market" is the theme of
the event, which will kick off the 2004 International Children's Games
and Cultural Festival as it welcomes dignitaries and business leaders
from around the world.  The Cleveland World Trade Conference will
showcase some of the fastest-growing markets for Ohio trade, including
China, India and Russia.  In addition to a wide variety of exhibitors
and networking opportunities, the event will feature keynote addresses
and panel discussions designed to help Northeast Ohio companies compete
in a global environment where demands for innovation are stronger than
ever.  Conference program topics include:  sales and sourcing
opportunities, banking essentials for international business,
penetrating emerging markets and intellectual property protection.
Tim Donahue, president and chief executive officer of Nextel

Communications Inc., will present the luncheon keynote address.  A
graduate of John Carroll University, Donahue will discuss and compare
the role wireless plays in U.S. and international business and how it
will change in the coming years.
Gene Huang, Ph.D., chief economist and managing director of the FedEx
Economic and Industry Analysis Group, is the breakfast keynote speaker.
He will provide a global economic forecast.  Huang is a member of the
Blue Chip Consensus Panel, which is responsible for developing the
economic consensus opinion used by the Federal Reserve Bank, the Wall
Street Journal Economic Panel and BusinessWeek magazine's Business
Outlook Panel.  He has worked for some of the largest industrial
corporations, including Eaton Corp. and General Motors Corp.

The conference registration deadline is July 21.  Exhibitor space is
also available.  For more information or to register, contact Judy
Murphy at (216) 592-2447, [email-masked] or online at
http://www.wtccleveland.org .  Cleveland State University, Fifth Third
Bank and Inside Business magazine are conference sponsors.

About The World Trade Center Cleveland
The World Trade Center Cleveland is owned and operated by the Greater
Cleveland International Trade Alliance, a public-private partnership.
Founded in 1991, its partners include the City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga
County, the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority and the Greater
Cleveland Partnership.  Its mission is to be the foremost client-driven
international business solutions provider, fostering growth for the
communities and companies of Northeast Ohio.
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/07-06-2004/0002205440&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/