Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Access Spectrum'sMark Crosby To Replace Laura At ITA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:23:49 -0400

Access Spectrum'sMark Crosby To Replace Laura At ITA
Smith leaves ITA, Crosby back to help
July 27 12:20:00, 2004

McLEAN, Va.––The Industrial Telecommunications Association, Inc. said
its president and chief executive officer since February 2001, Laura L.
Smith, has departed the association. Prior to becoming president, she
was vice president of regulatory affairs at the association.
“We wish Laura all the best in her future endeavors and thank her for
her years of service to ITA and its membership,” said ITA Board Chairman
F.H. (Rick) Smith.
ITA said Mark E. Crosby, president of Access Spectrum LLC, ITA’s senior
policy advisor, and its former president, has agreed to assist ITA
during the change in leadership.
“I am pleased to be of assistance to ITA,” stated Mark Crosby. “ITA’s
mission to provide not only frequency management but also advocacy has
never been more relevant than it is in today’s environment. I look
forward to working with ITA’s board, staff and members on the many
varied issues facing our industry.”
ITA is a national advocacy and service organization for more than 3,000
private wireless licensees and radio dealer service entities.
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18980

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/