Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FierceMarkets Launches New Publication for Wireless Developers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:05:51 -0400

FierceMarkets Launches New Publication for Wireless Developers

'FierceDeveloper' is a Free Weekly Email Newsletter for the Wireless

Developer Community

WASHINGTON, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- FierceMarkets today launched a
highly anticipated newsletter for the wireless developer community. The
publication, called FierceDeveloper, combines the latest developer news
with technical insights, practical tips, special downloads, and expert
commentary -- all delivered in a single email every Tuesday.
FierceDeveloper is designed for wireless developers, software
architects, and mobile strategists. Sign up is free at
http://www.fiercedeveloper.com.
"The wireless developer community craves a one-stop source for
wireless-specific, platform-neutral developer information," said Jeff
Giesea, publisher of FierceDeveloper. "FierceDeveloper is here to fill
this need." "We're covering a range of mobile platforms," added Giesea.
"Symbian, BREW, Java (J2ME), Microsoft SmartPhone, Palm, and Pocket PC
will all have a place in FierceDeveloper."

Highlighting the excitement within the industry, more than 15,000
wireless software professionals have signed up for FierceDeveloper in
anticipation of today's launch.

The editor of FierceDeveloper is Eli Dickinson, a programmer and
journalist with a degree in Computer Science and English from
SUNY-Buffalo.  The executive editor is Stephen Wellman, a well-known
wireless analyst who writes the widely-read FierceWireless newsletter.
FierceDeveloper is one of seven newsletters published by FierceMarkets
Inc., a Washington, DC-based business publishing company. Other
FierceMarkets newsletters include FierceBiotech, FierceEnterprise,
FierceFinance, FierceVoIP, FierceWireless, and The 802.11 Report. Every
business day, these publications reach more than 200,000 top-level
executives in over 100 countries.

ABOUT FIERCEDEVELOPER
FierceDeveloper is a free weekly email newsletter for the wireless
developer community. FierceDeveloper covers the latest developer news,
with technical insights, practical tips, special downloads, and expert
commentary not available elsewhere. The newsletter reaches over 15,000
wireless professionals every week.

ABOUT FIERCEMARKETS INC.
FierceMarkets is a Washington, DC-based business-intelligence company
that provides email newsletters for specialized industry groups.
FierceMarkets publications reach more than 200,000 top-level executives
in over 100 countries every business day. Current newsletters include
FierceBiotech (http://www.fiercebiotech.com), FierceDeveloper
(http://www.fiercedeveloper.com), FierceEnterprise
(http://www.fierceenterprise.com), FierceFinance
(http://www.fiercefinance.com), FierceVoIP (http://www.fiercevoip.com),
FierceWireless (http://www.fiercewireless.com), and The 802.11 Report
(http://www.80211report.com).

SOURCE FierceMarkets
Web Site: http://www.fiercemarkets.com
http://www.fiercebiotech.com http://www.fiercedeveloper.com
http://www.fierceenterprise.com http://www.fiercefinance.com
http://www.fiercevoip.com http://www.fiercewireless.com
http://www.80211report.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/