Subject: [NEXTEL-1] West Virginia conservation agency installs first wide-area digital system

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:26:27 -0400

West Virginia conservation agency installs first wide-area digital
system

IWCE/MRT, Jul 16 2004

The West Virginia Division of Natural Resources recently completed the
installation of a $2 million Motorola ASTRO digital communications
system. The system was purchased last fall using funds from the State of
West Virginia’s Hunting and Fishing License Fund. The system replaces a
legacy low-band system and consists of 28 tower sites, six dispatch
locations at each DNR headquarters, XTS 5000 and ASTRO Spectra mobile
and portable two-way radios, and Motorola’s Command STAR consoles with
control stations.
http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_west_virginia_conservation/index.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/