Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola Names Nottenburg Chief Strategy Officer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:37:04 -0400

Motorola Names Nottenburg Chief Strategy Officer
July 27, 2004 10:39am
Dow Jones Business News

SCHAUMBURG, Ill. -(Dow Jones)- Motorola Inc. (MOT) named Richard
Nottenburg chief strategy officer effective immediately.

A Motorola spokeswoman said Nottenburg, 50 years old, replaces Leif
Soderberg, who will continue to work closely with Ed Zander, Motorola's
chairman and chief executive, to complete projects related to the
completion of the Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (FSL) initial public
offering. Soderberg is a director of Freescale, a subsidiary of
Motorola.
Motorola and Freescale announced the initial public offering of
Freescale on July 16.

In a press release Tuesday, Motorola, a provider of wireless, broadband
and automotive communications technologies said Nottenburg has served as
a strategic advisor to the company since the beginning of the year.

Motorola said Nottenburg will oversee corporate strategy, mergers and
acquisitions, Motorola Ventures, business intelligence and new
initiatives, and will report directly to Zander.

Nottenburg most recently served as a vice president and general manager
of Vitesse Semiconductor Corp., (VTSS) after its merger with Multilink
Technology Corp. in August 2003.

New York Stock Exchange listed-shares of Motorola were recently trading
up 2.1%, or 32 cents a share, at $15.75, on composite volume of 2.8
million shares. Average daily volume is 16.6 million shares.
Company Web site: http://www.motorola.com

-Agnes K. Nikoi; Dow Jones Newswires; 201-938-5400;
[email-masked]

http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR20040727460_4efa00020b0a1028

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/