Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC-07/22/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:15:18 -0400

Report No: 2665 Released:  07/22/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249908A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249908A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249908A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/22/2004.  NEW ENGLAND (REGION 19) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-2257).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2257A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2257A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2257A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/22/2004.  QWEST WIRELESS, LLC AND CELLCO PARTNERSHIP
D/B/A VERIZON WIRELESS SEEK COMMISSION CONSENT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT OF
SIXTY-TWO BROADBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES LICENSES. (DA No.
04-2254). (Dkt No 04-264)  Petitions Due: 08/23/2004, Oppositions Due:
09/02/2004. Comments Due:  08/23/2004. Reply Comments Due:  09/10/2004.
WTB. Contact:  Erin McGrath  at (202) 418-2042 or Susan Singer at (202)
418-1340
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2254A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2254A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2254A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/22/2004.  ERRATUM - WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES LICENSING AND INTERIM LINK REGISTRATION PROCESS, INCLUDING
START DATE FOR FILING APPLICATIONS FOR NON-EXCLUSIVE NATIONWIDE LICENSES
IN THE 71-76 GHZ, 81-86 GHZ, AND 92-95 GHZ BANDS  Issued Erratum
correcting the Public Notice, DA 04-1493, released
May 26, 2004.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249897A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249897A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249897A1.txt> 
 EAST TENNESSEE RADIO GROUP, L.P.   Denied the Petition for
Reconsideration. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
07/19/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-2188).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2188A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2188A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2188A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/21/2004.  FCC ANNOUNCES AGENDA AND FEATURED PANELISTS
FOR JULY 30, 2004 GLOBAL ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON INTERNET-PROTOCOL
BASED SERVICES. (DA No.  04-2214).  IB. Contact:  Brad Lerner at (202)
418-7066, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2214A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2214A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2214A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/