Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Leading National, State and Local Public Safety Experts Focus on Interoperable Communications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:30:38 -0400

ADVISORY/General Wesley Clark Keynotes Critical
Homeland Security Communications Needs in South
Carolina
Wednesday July 28, 9:47 am ET

Leading National, State and Local Public Safety Experts Focus on
Interoperable Communications
(BUSINESS WIRE)--

WHAT:    Nextel Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTL - News) is hosting
"South Carolina Prepared!," a conference devoted to improving
interoperable communications, and highlighting its vital role in overall
public safety in South Carolina. The conference will focus on the
day-to-day and emergency communications needs facing police, fire,
emergency management, and other public safety and health officials. More
than 100 homeland security, public safety and public health officials
from throughout South Carolina are expected to attend.
This conference is one in a series of interoperability conferences
hosted by Nextel throughout the United States designed to educate
government and public safety officials about interoperability.
WHEN:    11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, August 4, 2004
WHERE:   Capital City Club
1201 Main Street
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 256-2000

WHO:     General Wesley K. Clark--Chairman & CEO of Wesley K. Clark
& Associates
Bill Pessemier--Executive Communications System Advisor, IAFC
Mike Gambrell--Assistant Chief, City of Greenville Police
Stace Day--Chief of Police, City of Lexington
Lee Foster--Sheriff, County of Newberry
Tim James--Chief Deputy, Lexington County Sheriff's Office

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/