Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Decode all Nextel wireless technologies Dispatch, Push to Talk (PTT Radio), Mobile to Mobile (M2M) and PSTN traffic.

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 18:12:07 -0400

XLence Technologies integrates a special version of Call Operations
Software (COPS) into the VICE system to manage data acquisition and
processing for Nextel cellular phones. In addition to COPS functions,
the Nextel version will:

- Conduct law enforcement monitoring (LEM) function for Nextel SDM and
ISG surveillance gateway servers.

- Decode all Nextel wireless technologies for law enforcement use,
including Dispatch, Push to Talk (PTT Radio), Mobile to Mobile (M2M) and
PSTN traffic.

- Simultaneously decode multiple Vselp, AMBE compressed voice and PCM
64kb voice channels.

- Manage numerous Nextel client data connections on SDMs (Nortel side).

- Provide stand alone operation for pen register warrants on all Nextel
data formats.

- Operates on ISDN, Frame Relay and T-1 bandwidth connections to Nextel
switch.

- Work in conjunction with XLence SWAT application for wiretap
operations.

- Provide real time display of target activity and “on the fly” data
export to popular database applications.

- Easily update from standard COPS to COPS Nextel version with simple
software upgrade.

http://www.bartec.com/about_cops_nextel.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/