Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/21/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:50:30 -0400

Report No: 1884 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249854A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249854A1.txt> 

Report No: 1883 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249855A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249855A1.txt> 

Report No: 1886 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249856A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249856A1.txt> 

Report No: 1885 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249857A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249857A1.txt> 

Report No: 1887 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249861A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249861A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU PUBLIC
SAFETY AND CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE DIVISION APPROVES REQUESTS FOR
WITHDRAWAL OF PLEADINGS. (DA No.  04-2190).  WTB. Contact:  Freda Thyden
at (202) 418-0680, email:  [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2190A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2190A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2190A1.txt> 

Report No: 1888 Released:  07/21/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249860A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249860A1.txt> 
 FCC'S LOCALISM TASK FORCE ANNOUNCES PANELISTS AND FINAL AGENDA FOR
PUBLIC HEARING ON BROADCAST LOCALISM IN MONTEREY, CALIFORNIA, JULY 21,
2004.  News Release. News Media Contact: Richard Diamond at (202)
418-0506 or Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249824A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249824A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249824A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/20/2004.  ERRATUM - SECTION 272 SUNSETS FOR VERIZON
COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT BY OPERATION OF LAW ON
JULY 20, 2004, PURSUANT TO SECTION 272(F)(1). (Dkt No 02-112)  Issued
Erratum correcting Public Notice, DA 04-2189, released 07/20/2004.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249829A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249829A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249829A1.txt> 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 					TEXTS

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

 FEDERAL-STATE JOINT BOARD ON UNIVERSAL SERVICE.   Granted, in part
waiver requests filed by AT&T Corporation, SBC Communications, Inc., and
the Verizon telephone companies regarding the true-up process for
universal service contributions based on 2003 revenues. (Dkt No.
96-45). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  07/08/2004 by ORDER. (FCC
No. 04-170).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-170A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-170A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-170A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/