Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/06/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:04:34 -0400

FCC WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES STAFF APPOINTMENTS.
News Release  WTB. Contact Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249252A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249252A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249252A1.txt> 

Report No: 0110 Released:  07/06/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249240A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249240A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249240A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/06/2004.  PLEADING CYCLE ESTABLISHED FOR COMMENTS ON
BELLSOUTH'S EMERGENCY PETITION FOR DECLARATORY RULING AND PREEMPTION OF
STATE ACTION. (DA No.  04-2028). (Dkt No 04-245). Comments Due:
07/30/2004. Reply Comments Due:  08/16/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Pamela
Arluk at (202) 418-1580, email: [email-masked] or Marcus Maher at
(202) 418-1580, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2028A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2028A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2028A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PROVIDE FOR
NARROWBAND PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO CHANNELS IN THE 150.05-150.8 MHZ,
162-174 MHZ, AND 406.1-420 MHZ BANDS THAT ARE ALLOCATED FOR FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT USE.   Proposed to amend Parts 2 and 90 of the Commission's
Rules to revise transition plan for PLMR licensees in the affected
spectrum. (Dkt No.  04-243). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
06/30/2004 by NPRM. (FCC No. 04-156).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-156A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-156A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-156A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JULY 2, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 124:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/