Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CommanderSeries(TM)Mobile and Field-Ready Communications Systems

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:41:50 -0400

June 08, 2004]

NetworkAnatomy Activates Responder Communications Solutions for
Global Joint Military Forces Exercises

PLEASANTON, Calif. --(Business Wire)-- June 8, 2004 --
CommanderSeries(TM)Mobile and Field-Ready Communications Systems Will
Hit the Front Lines in New
Zealand As Part Of JWID 2004

Once again, NetworkAnatomy has been chosen to participate in key
responder communications trials with their world-class innovations that
redefine field mobile communication systems interoperability for
responder civilian and military agencies.  The company's advanced
communication systems will be fully activated during the Joint Warrior
Interoperability Demonstration (JWID) going on this month. JWID 2004
will involve 25 countries, military services, and government agencies
participating in a scripted scenario over a global network.
advertisement

The Northern California firm has burst onto the scene this year as the
innovator of the first lightweight, field-ready and fully integrated
communication systems for any first response. NetworkAnatomy will
provide its CommanderSeries(TM) systems in various wearable and
transportable form factors to showcase plug-in and ready communication
interoperability solutions that can quickly advance C4I solutions
without long-term investments or significant changes in infrastructure
support.
JWID is the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff annual event that
enables combatant commanders, national civil authorities and the
international community to investigate command and control,
communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
(C4ISR) solutions that focus on relevant and timely objectives for
enhancing coalition interoperability and exploring new partnerships.
The event provides an opportunity for federal and local governments,
private industry and coalition partners to demonstrate new and emerging
information technologies in a simulated war fighting environment.

"This demanding and visible set of scenarios is an extraordinary
opportunity for our systems to display their full capability across land
and sea operations. Chinza, Ltd., our agent in New Zealand, has done an
outstanding job of working closely with our local communications service
provider and the military in completing all the technical readiness work
for these exercises. We anticipate a strong showing for all our
systems," said Doug Linman, CEO.

The CommanderPack(TM) is the first lightweight, self-contained
communications system designed for deployment anywhere on earth at a
moment's notice. The system is designed to provide "assured and complete
interoperable systems paths," not only as a plug-in to legacy radio and
data systems, but also housing the modernity of all current
communications in cellular, satphone, location, video and data, wired
and wireless technologies.

The CommanderCase(TM) is a transportable or vehicle-mounted system that
is configured with much the same array of communications equipment, but
weighs less than 8 lbs. as a complete hand-carried field unit.

The CommanderGauntlet(TM) is an arm-worn communications device with
interchangeable options for RFID, cellular and PDA functions to support
all professional grade communications and mobile information needs
(available in the Fall 2004).
NetworkAnatomy builds complete interoperable communication systems
combining all existing voice, data, location and media communicating
technologies in lightweight, wearable or transportable form factors.
Additional information about the company and its products, including
photos and specifications, can be found on its Web site at:
www.networkanatomy.com.

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2004/Jun/1046969.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/