Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fairfax County, Virginia Portable Radio Contract Award

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:17:07 -0400

Fairfax County, Virginia Portable Radio Contract Award

Fairfax County has awarded a competitive contract for 800 MHz Trunked
Portable Radios to MTC Communications of Gaithersburg, Maryland.
These radios are manufactured by EF Johnson whose corporate headquarters 
is Washington, D.C.

The contract  for radios and accessories  covers  a 5 year contract
period from May 14, 2004 through  April 30, 2009.  
The Contract Number is BL04-736152-39A    All agencies in the
Maryland and Virginia area can purchase from
this contract by contacting MTC Communications at Box 2171,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20886,  [email-masked]
or 301 926-1891 x2.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/