Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New GPS Online Store Designed for Novice GPS Users

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:12:10 -0400

New GPS Online Store Designed for Novice GPS Users

Everything-Mobile Provides Information and Advice to Customers Looking
for GPS Products

SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Everything-Mobile is launched
to address the needs of novice GPS users who are interested in
purchasing GPS products but do not know where to start or what to
purchase. Customers benefit from knowledgeable advisors who understand
their needs and guide them in product selection.

"Everything-Mobile's experts are very helpful. I told them my needs and
they recommended the right product for me. I'm very pleased," said James
Lieb, TX.

"Presently, most of the existing online and retail stores are designed
for customers who have some idea of what they want. It is not always
easy to get a knowledgeable sales person to answer the customers'
specific questions," said Christine Wei, General Manager.

"Everything-Mobile is bringing GPS products to the mainstream consumers
who are interested in using it for car navigation, hiking, bicycling or
geocaching. We have designed our online store to specifically address
this growing market segment.
We have GPS experts who offer advice to customers in selecting the
appropriate products, Shopping Guides and a Resource Center to provide
them with information. The goal is to help customers make the right
choice.  We also offer unique pre-built packages. We are now offering
some for customers who are interested in adding GPS capabilities to
their existing Pocket PCs (such as iPAQs). These packages reduce
customers' product selection time.

Finally, we have structured our online store in categories that are
simple and easy to navigate. We separate handheld based vs. PDA based.
For customers who don't have a PDA, they can go directly to the handheld
section. This saves research time and reduces frustration in searching
for products.  The goal for Everything-Mobile is to become an
informative online store.  Customers can find relevant information and
sales support to make the right decision, and purchase products at a
competitive price. Customers benefit from saving research time, reducing
frustration, and having the peace of mind that they have purchase the
right products."

About Everything-Mobile, Inc.

Everything-Mobile, Inc. is an informative online store that sells brand
name GPS products, provides pre-built packages, expert advice and
education to novice GPS users.

For more information:
Christine Wei
General Manager
Everything-Mobile, Inc.
(408) 738-8816 x103
[email-masked]
http://www.everything-mobile.com

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/07-21-2004/0002215027&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/