Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Report: Nextel says it "needs to study" details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:55:25 -0400

Excuse me!

Did you think you could throw darts from a far and I would have nothing
to say?

Do you really want to go there AGAIN?

Did you forget what you said? Now you are a hypocrite? I knew they
flipped you but Geeezeee!

10% of people are completely honest.

10% are unscrupulously corrupt.

80% wish they were honest.

Our audience is the 90%.
===========================================================================
-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Re: Report: Nextel says it "needs to study" details,
implications, obligations o

 Another loud gnat is ghost writing gloom and doom..........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: [PWF] CONFIDENTIAL: Re: Nextel saves City, County of San Diego
........
To: [email-masked]

This is off-line, not for the group please.

Mark,

I know you don't like anything that might cause more delay in the FCC
acting on the concensus pan and it might surprize you I also wish they
would go ahead and make a ruling so we can get on with the next phase;
cleaning it up and disposing of all the law suits.

I also believe you are an honest person and sincerely believe public
safety partcipation others efforts have assured the consensus plan is
the best answer under the circumstances.

But more and more we see evidence people we have both respected may have

compromised their ethics and duty to do 'the right thing'. In a lot of
cases, people were simply seduced by lavish treatment by Nextel and some

have been bought by promises of future employment and a few out and out
bribed with thinly disguised as consulting agreements and 'grants' to
the departments they manage.

I know two people that have been involved who say in private their
stomach turns when they think of how this situation has evolved.... but
they aren't confident enough or brave enough to talk publically about
the pressure Nextel and their peers put on them to support Nextel's
position. The suffer the same silent remorse as a rape victim.

Mark, I can't prove any one is on the take, but there's simply too many
unexplainable situations fot this to be a 'all the cards on the table'
deal.

I only want every person that supports the concensus plan to do so pout
of their own due deligence, not on the recommendation of an trustred
peer or out of expediency.

I pray none of our friends are involved is this thing comes unwound.
Who knows, there could be a federal investigation if anyone thinks FCC
lobbying generated a tax payer dolar windfall for Nexetl.

With billions at stake anything can happen, people have been killed for
much less.

If you haven't seen this, it's a VERY telling article that was posted on

Nextel-1. Yes, I know you hate the gut but don't toss out the message
because you don't like the messenger. (put the whole url on one line)

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/22/nyregion/22GIUL.html?ex=1078030800&en=da9d5d3163d812b6&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE

========================================================

radiopro1 wrote:
>
> It's hard to believe I'm asking this question, but, does it appear
> to anyone else that our friends in Reston are not the only ones
> playing games here?