Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Relm rejects merger offer from Wireless Age

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:02:43 -0400

Relm rejects merger offer from Wireless Age
July 21 12:09:00, 2004

WEST MELBOURNE, Fla..—Two-way radio manufacturer Relm Wireless Corp.’s
board of directors Wednesday unanimously rejected an unsolicited merger
proposal from Wireless Age Communications Inc. July 16.

“We believe that the interests of Relm and its shareholders and other
stakeholders will be best served by the company remaining independent
and pursuing the strategy already in place for enhancing future growth
and profitability,” said George N. Benjamin III, Relm chairman.

Wireless Age’s offer would see Relm shareholders receive two shares of
Wireless Age common stock in exchange for each one share of Relm
Wireless common stock. Wireless Age currently holds about 8.5 percent of
Relm Wireless on a converted basis.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=917

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/