Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Request for Comment - Integrated Wireless Network

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:13:33 -0400

Department of Homeland Security
Department of Justice
Department of the Treasury

Integrated Wireless Network (IWN)
Joint Program Office

Request For Comment

Draft Statement Of Objectives (SOO)
High Level Acquisition Strategy
Phase 1 Advisory Downselect Draft Evaluation Criteria

July 16, 2004

http://216.35.173.248/EPSData/DOJ/Synopses/2261/Reference-Number-RFC-IWNDRAFTSOO/IWNDraftSOO.doc

General Information

Document Type: Presolicitation Notice
Solicitation Number: Reference-Number-RFC-IWNDRAFTSOO
Posted Date:Jul 16, 2004
Original Response Date: Aug 09, 2004
Current Response Date: Aug 09, 2004
Original Archive Date: Aug 24, 2004
Current Archive Date: Aug 24, 2004
Classification Code: D -- Information technology services, including
telecommunications services
Naics Code: 517212 -- Cellular and Other Wireless Telecommunications

Contracting Office Address
Department of Justice, Justice Management Division,
Procurement Services Staff (PSS),
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue,
N.W. National Place Building, 10th Floor, Washington, DC, 20530

Description

The U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, and Treasury invite
all
interested parties to provide comments on the Integrated Wireless
Network's
(IWN) Draft Statement of Objectives (SOO), High Level Acquisition
Strategy
and Phase 1 Advisory Downselect Draft Evaluation Criteria that may be
incorporated as a final document into an RFP.

Comments should be e-mailed to [email-masked] no later than 12:00 Noon
August 9, 2004.

As this is a Request for Comments (RFC), no questions about the Draft
SOO
or other RFC information are solicited, nor will responses to such
questions be forthcoming. All questions submitted will be treated as
comments. This RFC is not a solicitation for proposals and is for
informational and planning purposes only. Proposals are not requested at
this time and will not be considered. A determination by the Government
on
how or if to proceed with this requirement based upon responses to this
notice is solely within the discretion of the Government based on the
Government's needs and requirements.

Please see the website at http://www.usdoj.gov/jmd/iwn/index.html for
additional instructions on submitting your response to this RFC.

Original Point of Contact
Glenn Emig, Contracting Officer,
Phone (202) 307-1960, Fax (202) 307-1933,
Email [email-masked]

Mark Selweski, Contracting Officer,
Phone (202) 307-1968, Fax (202) 307-1933,
Email [email-masked]

Place of Performance
Address:Throughout the United States

http://www1.eps.gov/spg/DOJ/JMD/PSS/Reference-Number-RFC-IWNDRAFTSOO/SynopsisP.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/