Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 07/14/2004]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:47:58 -0400

Report No: IHF-00046 Released:  07/14/2004.  INTERNATIONAL HIGH
FREQUENCY  Re:  Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  Tom
Polzin at (202) 418-2148, TTY: (202) 418-2555, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249614A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249614A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/14/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249598A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249598A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/14/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249600A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249600A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/14/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (5 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249601A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249601A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/14/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249597A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249597A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/14/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 5).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249618A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249618A1.txt> 

Report No: 1878 Released:  07/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249633A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249633A1.txt> 

Report No: 1877 Released:  07/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249632A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249632A1.txt> 

Report No: 1880 Released:  07/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249635A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249635A1.txt> 

Report No: 1879 Released:  07/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249628A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249628A1.txt> 

Report No: 1881 Released:  07/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE  APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS  ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249621A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249621A1.txt> 

Report No: 1882 Released:  07/14/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249622A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249622A1.txt> 
 MOTIENT COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Denied the Extension Requests and
Notified Motient Communications, Inc., that the station licenses at
issue have terminated and/or canceled automatically. Action by:  Chief,
Mobility Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
07/13/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-2124).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2124A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2124A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2124A1.txt> 
Report No: AUC-04-56-D Released:  07/13/2004.  24 GHZ SERVICE SPECTRUM
AUCTION, 3 QUALIFIED BIDDERS. (DA No.  04-2086)  Auction No. 56.  WTB.
Contact:  Barbara Sibert at (717) 338-2888, Roy Knowles at (717)
338-2888 or Howard Davenport at (202) 418-0660.
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2086A6.txt> 

 Released:  07/13/2004.  CINGULAR WIRELESS CORPORATION AND T-MOBILE USA,
INC. SEEK FCC CONSENT TO ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSES AND APPROVAL OF
LONG-TERM DE FACTO LEASING ARRANGEMENTS. (DA No.  04-2119). (Dkt No
04-254)  Petitions to Deny Due: 08/12/2004; Oppositions Due: 08/23/2004.
Reply Comments Due:  08/30/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Erin McGrath at (202)
418-2042 or Susan Singer at (202) 418-1340
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2119A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2119A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2119A1.txt> 

 COMTECH, INC., RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT FOR AUCTION NO. 18.
Assessed Comtech's final bid withdrawal payment. Action by:  Financial
Policy Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum Access Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-2008).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2008A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2008A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2008A1.txt> 

 CELLUTECH, RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT FOR AUCTION NO. 18.
Assessed Cellutech's final bid withdrawal payment(s). Action by:
Financial Policy Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum Access Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-2009).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2009A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2009A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2009A1.txt> 

 VULCAN SPECTRUM, LLC, RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT FOR AUCTION NO.
44.   Assessed Vulcan Spectrum LLC's final bid withdrawal payment.
Action by:  Financial Policy Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum Access
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No.
04-2122).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2122A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2122A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2122A1.txt> 

 REPEATER NETWORK SPECTRUM AQ, INC., RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT
FOR AUCTION NO. 18.   Assessed Repeater's final bid withdrawal
payment(s). Action by:  Financial Policy Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum
Access Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No.
04-2010).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2010A1.doc>

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2010A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2010A1.txt> 

 DATA RADIO MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC., RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT
FOR AUCTION NO. 20.   Assessed Data Radio Management Company, Inc.'s
final bid withdrawal payment. Action by:  Financial Policy Analyst,
Auctions and Spectrum Access Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-2012).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2012A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2012A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2012A1.txt> 

 NET RADIO GROUP COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, RE: FINAL BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT
OBLIGATIONS FOR AUCTION NO. 18.   Assessed Net Radio Group
Communications, LLC's final bid withdrawal payment. Action by:
Financial Policy Analyst, Auctions and Spectrum Access Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-2121).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2121A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2121A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2121A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/