Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/23/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:42:42 -0400

--

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249973A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249973A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249973A1.txt> 
--

Report No: 2666 Released:  07/23/2004.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
BUREAU REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249966A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249966A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249966A1.txt> 

Report No: SPB-208 Released:  07/23/2004.  KA-BAND LICENSES SURRENDERED;
CURRENT LIST OF ORBITAL LOCATIONS NOT AVAILABLE FOR LICENSING IN
PORTIONS OF THE KA-BAND.  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249986A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249986A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249986A1.txt> 

Report No: 45783 Released:  07/23/2004.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249900A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249900A1.pdf> 

Rep
 Released:  07/23/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249958A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249958A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS ( 1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249945A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249945A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-51 Released:  07/23/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249961A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249961A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-52 Released:  07/23/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249963A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249963A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2004.  PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO SPECTRUM AUDIT DATA
TO BECOME AVAILABLE IN ULS LICENSE AUDIT, BEGINNING JULY 28, 2004. (DA
No.  04-2269).  WTB. Contact:  FCC Support Center at (877) 480-3201,
TTY: (202) 414-1255) and select from the options menu
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2269A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2269A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2269A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/23/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
UPDATES AND ENHANCEMENTS TO FCC'S MASTER PUBLIC SAFETY ANSWERING POINT
(PSAP) REGISTRY. (DA No.  04-2255). (Dkt No 94-102).  WTB. Contact:
David Siehl at (202) 418-1313, email: [email-masked] or Jeannie
Benfaida at (202) 418-2313, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2255A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2255A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2255A1.txt> 

 BROOKFIELD DEVELOPMENT, INC. AND COLORADO CALLCOM.   Denied the
Application for Review. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  06/30/2004
by MO&O. (FCC No. 04-161).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-161A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-161A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-161A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JULY 22, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 137:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/