Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/12/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:10:37 -0400

FCC TO HOLD GLOBAL ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON INTERNET-PROTOCOL BASED
SERVICES.   Discussion with International Experts Regarding Global
Migration to Internet-Protocol (IP) Based Services.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Linda Haller at (202) 418-1408  IB. Contact Brad Lerner
at (202) 418-7066
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249429A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249429A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249429A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/12/2004.  DEADLINES EXTENDED FOR COMMENTS AND REPLY
COMMENTS ON WAYS TO FURTHER SECTION 257 MANDATE AND TO BUILD ON EARLIER
STUDIES. (DA No.  04-2085). (Dkt No 04-228). Comments Due:  09/10/2004.
Reply Comments Due:  10/08/2004.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2085A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2085A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2085A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/12/2004.  NOTICE OF PUBLICATION IN THE FEDERAL REGISTER
AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE NEW SCHEDULE OF CHARGES FOR
APPLICATION FEES. (DA No.  04-2087).  OMD. Contact:  Claudette Pride at
(202) 418-1995
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2087A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2087A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2087A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-55 Released:  07/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU GRANTS SPECIALIZED MOBILE RADIO SERVICE LICENSES. (DA No.
04-2084)  Auction No. 55.  WTB. Contact:  Erin McGrath at (202) 418-2042
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2084A5.txt> 

 CENTURYTEL, INC., CENTURYTEL OF WASHINGTON, INC., CENTURYTEL OF
COWICHE, INC.,  AND CENTURYTEL OF INTER ISLAND, INC.   Adopted a Consent
Decree in this proceeding. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  07/09/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-2065).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2065A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2065A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2065A1.txt> 
 
 MODIFICATION OF PARTS 2 AND 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES FOR UNLICENSED
DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT APPROVAL.   Adopted changes to several technical
rules for unlicensed radiofrequency devices contained in Parts 2, and 15
of its rules.  Amended Parts 2 and 15 of the Commission's Rules. (Dkt
No.  03-201). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  07/08/2004 by R&O.
(FCC No. 04-165).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-165A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-165A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-165A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-165A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-165A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-165A2.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JULY 9, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 128:

 LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION.   Dismissed Lockheed's Requests for
additional frequencies in the 5010-5030 MHz band, and Lockheed's
Requests to use the 6629.02-6649.52 MHz and 6680-6700.67 MHz bands for
augmentation data. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International
Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-2081).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2081A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2081A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2081A1.txt> 

 UNITED STATES CELLULAR CORPORATION.   Granted Request for Waiver filed
by the United States Cellular Corporation. (Dkt No.  96-45). Action by:
Chief, Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  07/09/2004 by ORDER. (DA
No. 04-2076).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2076A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2076A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2076A1.txt> 

 REQUESTS OF US WEST COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FOR INTERCONNECTION COST
ADJUSTMENT  MECHANISMS, PETITION FOR DECLARATORY RULING NAD CONTINGENT
PETITION FOR PREEMPTION.   Dismissed the Petition for Declaratory Ruling
and Contingent Petition for Preemption of Electric Lightwave, Inc.,
McLeodUSA Telecommunications Services, Inc., and NEXTLINK
Communications, L.L.C. without Prejudice. (Dkt No.  97-90). Action by:
Chief, Pricing Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:
07/09/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-2055).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2055A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2055A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2055A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/