Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TechnoConcepts Performs Testing for Several Multi-Billion Dollar

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:56:40 -0400

TechnoConcepts Performs Testing for Several Multi-Billion Dollar
Commercial and Government Contractor Organizations
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. --(Business Wire)-- June 30, 2004 --

TechnoConcepts, Inc. (OTCBB: TCPS), inventors of True Software Radio
(TSR) technology that allows different wireless protocols to communicate
with each other, today announced that the company has initiated
characterization testing of its TSR technology.

The tests are being carried out to determine the ultimate performance
specifications with current fabrication processes. This testing will be
utilized to establish objectives that, once achieved, will advance the
technology to ultimate levels of performance at maximum thresholds using
advanced fabrication processes. Testing is being performed for several
multi-billion dollar commercial and government contractor organizations
currently assessing utilization of the technology for specific, targeted
applications.

True Software Radio allows for the conversion of radio frequency (RF)
signals directly into high-speed digital data (R/D) streams, which are
then sorted and demodulated with digital signal processing. "This
capability is the foundation for designing communication devices that
utilize radio frequency waves (e.g. cell phones, wireless modems, radio
systems for first responders and military) that are capable of being
reconfigured to receive at any frequency (frequency agile) and to
translate any protocol (set of rules for communicating, e.g. CDMS,TDMA,
GSM) by a simple change of software programming," said Antonio Turgeon,
chairman of TechnoConcepts.

Turgeon explained that in essence, TechnoConcepts TSR technology can
enable any wireless device to communicate with any other wireless device
regardless of the type of system used for broadcast. True Software Radio
is an enabling technology (facilitates new services and capabilities)
that when fully implemented in next generation products could
revolutionize the communications industry as we know it.

True seamless interconnectivity between radio frequency networks
requires both frequency agility and reconfigurability. "These properties
are uniquely satisfied by True Software Radio," stated Turgeon. "TSR
technology holds the key to a seamlessly interconnected wireless future,
wherein devices could roam anywhere in the world - police and fire
departments will be able to talk to each other regardless of radio
systems - and military units with varied communication will be able to
talk to each other directly."

When fully implemented, True Software Radio can cost-effectively enable
continuous evolution of wireless standards since a transceiver (a
transmitter/receiver) based on TSR technology will be able to allow
interoperability of any wireless transmission with any protocol, Turgeon
said. "Since the required signal processing is performed in the
software, this process may end the costly dependence of the previous
analog systems from specific standards that had to be supported. The end
result can be a dramatically decreased cost of system upgrades and
operation," Turgeon said. He noted that simply downloading a new
software release or a new standard can solve the problem of system
upgrades or adaptation to another standard.
About TechnoConcepts, Inc.

TechnoConcepts, Inc. has developed a technology that enables competing
wireless standards to understand each other by incorporating a
transmitter/receiver (transceiver) based on a computer chip with
TechnoConcepts' revolutionary True Software Radio (TSR) technology to
process signals received from the antennae of wireless devices. With
this technology, cell phone users will be able to enjoy seamless roaming
anywhere in the world - police and fire departments will be able to talk
to each other regardless of their radio systems - and military forces
from various countries will be able to communicate with each other
directly. TSR is a cost-effective technology that will allow for direct
device-to-device communication.  The company is working with a number of
major wireless communications companies for the use of its technology in
military, consumer and industrial applications. More information is
available at http://www.technoconcepts.com.

This news release contains forward-looking statements. The company
undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any
forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future
events or otherwise. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject
to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted, or
quantified. Future events and actual results could differ materially
from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the
forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties to which
forward-looking statements are subject include, but are not limited to,
the effect of government regulation, competition and other material
risks described in the company's filings with the SEC.
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2004/Jun/1053381.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/