Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Guardsman to represent Motorola radio products

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:46:28 -0400

Guardsman to represent Motorola radio products
published: Saturday | July 3, 2004

Benjamin
SECURITY GIANT Guardsman Group Ltd. has signed an agreement with
Motorola CGISS division to be the official systems representative for
Motorola radio products in Jamaica.

"Given its experience in the security markets," said John Magee,
Caribbean sales director for CGISS, "Guardsman Group is the perfect
choice to be our systems representative in the Jamaican market."

The Guardsman Group of Companies currently has a staff complement of
5,000 and operates branches of 12 security-related companies islandwide
and in the Caribbean. With its headquarters on Old Hope Road in St.
Andrew, it is the largest security conglomerate in the English-speaking
Caribbean.

Executive chairman of the Guardsman Group, Kenny Benjamin, said he
welcomed the heightened partnership with Motorola, as the breadth of its
product range will help to ensure that his organisation gets
cutting-edge technology.

Comtech Limited, based in New Kingston, was previously the sole
distributor of Motorola radio systems, as well as being an authorised
dealer for its radio products. A Comtech representative said that its
exclusive status has ended, but Comtech remains a distributor.

Motorola pioneered the privately channelled radio network in Jamaica and
continues to be a trailblazer in the radio systems marketplace. Its
portfolio includes trunking radio systems, computer-aided dispatch
centres, automatic vehicle location, mobile data systems and other
public safety applications.
http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20040703/news/news1.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/