Subject: [NEXTEL-1] eSeminar: RF Measurements for Ultra Wideband Communications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:40:41 -0400

eSeminar: RF Measurements for Ultra Wideband Communications

Attend this complimentary eSeminar that reviews the RF features of three
techniques being considered for IEEE 802.15.3a radio design and the
issues faced by designers as they implement them. The eSeminar describes
key transmitter and receiver tests, with suggestions for using today's
advanced tools to analyze the performance of prototype radios. Attend
the live broadcast on 20 July 2004, 9:00-10:00 a.m. PT. The presentation
will then be available in the archives for up to 12 months.

http://we.home.agilent.com/cgi-bin/bvpub/agilent/events/cp_EventDetail.jsp?NAV_ID=-11145.0.08&LANGUAGE_CODE=eng&CONTENT_KEY=422747&ID=422747&searchMode=1&COUNTRY_CODE=US

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/