Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Overseas positions - Taiwan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:48:45 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "mentojohn" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Overseas positions - Taiwan

1. Senior switch/router software engineer (mainly focus on Q/ A) 5 
engineers for at least one year 

-familiar with TCP/ IP switch/ router L2/ L3/L4 protocols 
-proficient with Linux, Shell script, and C/C++ Ianguages 
-experiences in test script & test automation 
-familiar with test tools such as ANVL, Smartbits 
-familiar with bug tracking system 
-familiar with Cisco router network management 
-More than 2 years of experience. 

2. WCDMA L~L3 Development Engineers: one year 

-testing skill , C 
-Familiar with Cellular Terminal L2/ L3 protocol and testing. 
-Familiarity with UMTS system is a plus. 
-More than 2 years of experience.

Pls forward your CVs to : [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/