Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Nextel - Potential Technical Solution or just an Urban Legend ?]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:45:33 -0400

Ron said it best.......
And much more to follow................

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel ups ante
To: [email-masked]

From:  [email-masked]
Date:  Fri Dec 27, 2002  9:13 am
Subject:  Re: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel ups ante

Funny............ I don't remember

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's your whole problem buddy. I have sat back and listened to your
dribble for sometime. Your messages are all over the internet and now
you want to bitch about them? I guess you sent this message to everyone
else right? You are a hypocrite, I see messages from here and other
places that you place on other groups.  Please give us a break. You
constantly embarrass yourself in front of others and then want to do
damage control. If you were so worried about your clients you would not
make so many stupid comments. I hope your clients read this too.

You want to talk about libel?

I bet you don't remember when you publicly called a member of the Bar an
inferior lawyer do you? It happened right here. I asked that you be
banned but It did not happen. Very unlucky for us. I would have canceled
you ticket right there and send a copy of the message to your boss. I'm
tired of your political posturing on this group,the APCO group and
others. Do us all a favor a save your dribble for the court room. If you
say it on the Internet, it could end up anywhere (including the PCIA
board).

You better hurry I heard they just posted one of you messages on the
PCIA board. Go Get'em Tiger!

Get a life.

Ron Glassman

And don't worry if my message is not posted I will send it directly to
you.

-------- Original Message --------
[email-masked] wrote:

 And, Marcel has now unsubscribed me from the Nextel-1 list.