Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Transcrypt Signs Distribution Contract for Italy

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:13:02 -0400

Transcrypt Signs Distribution Contract for Italy

WASHINGTON, July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- EFJ, Inc. (Nasdaq: EFJI) announced
that its Transcrypt International subsidiary has signed an exclusive
distribution agreement with Jescom Europe. This agreement authorizes
exclusive representation of Transcrypt's voice privacy products for all
brands of two-way radios within Italy.

"Jescom is bringing Transcrypt encryption to Italy and helping to
protect its more than 58 million citizens," said Michael Kelley, general
manager of Transcrypt.  "Jescom's agreement to sell only Transcrypt
brand voice privacy products in Italy demonstrates their commitment to
providing a high level of security to those government and commercial
entities that need it."
"Secure communications is becoming a worldwide priority.  An important
component of our business strategy is to optimize our global presence
and distribution," stated Michael E. Jalbert chairman and CEO of EFJ,
Inc.  "Jescom Europe helps to further expand our valuable team of
international distributors," Jalbert added.

Established in 1978, Transcrypt International is a leader in secure
voice communication solutions for international, commercial and
government customers, delivering land mobile radio security products in
over 2,600 different configurations, on over ten thousand communication
systems in more than 120 countries since 1978. The company designs,
manufactures, and markets information security hardware and software
that utilizes sophisticated scrambling and encryption techniques to
protect sensitive voice and data transmissions. For more information,
visit http://www.transcryptsecure.com.
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/07-19-2004/0002212751&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/