Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/27/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:03:20 -0400

Released:  07/27/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250125A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250125A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/27/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250127A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250127A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/27/2004.  REGION 7 (COLORADO) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-2317).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2317A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2317A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2317A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-53 Released:  07/27/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU GRANTS MULTICHANNEL VIDEO DISTRIBUTION AND DATA SERVICE LICENSES.
(DA No.  04-2331)  Auction Event No. 53.  WTB. Contact:  Mindy Littell
at (202) 418-2487
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2331A5.txt> 

 Released:  07/27/2004.  PUBLIC DEMONSTRATION OF NEW APPLICATION SEARCH
INTERFACE IN THE UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM WILL TAKE PLACE ON AUGUST 4,
2004. (DA No.  04-2336).  WTB. Contact:  Lee Burcham at  (202) 513-4575,
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2336A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2336A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2336A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/