Subject: [NEXTEL-1] VZW 1xRtt in Montana?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:45:30 -0400

Can anyone here verify Verizon 1xRTT data working in Superior, Montana,
about 40 miles northwest of Misoula?

Rik Rasmussen
Two Way Radio Directory
http://twowayradiodirectory.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:50:04 -0400

Rik,

There is no 1xRTT in Superior. The Superior build date is not even on the
4th tier list. Superior is all Analog, and on street portable coverage is
marginal. You can get 1xRTT on parts of I-90 but due the mountains again
coverage will be marginal.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links