Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/02/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:52:41 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249237A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249237A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249237A1.txt> 

Report No: 0109 Released:  07/02/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249198A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249198A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249198A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/02/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249173A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249173A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/02/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chapelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249174A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249174A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-46 Released:  07/02/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249165A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249165A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/02/2004.  REGION 21 (MICHIGAN) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  04-2016).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2016A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2016A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2016A1.txt> 

 Released:  07/02/2004.  REGION 2 (ALASKA)PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 2 (4.9 GHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING  AND REGION 2 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING.
(DA No.  04-2017).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2017A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2017A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2017A1.txt> 

 FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249217A1.doc>

 FCC RELEASES REFERENCE BOOK.   Reference Book of Rates, Price Indices,
and Household Expenditures for Telephone Service.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Diane Griffin at (202) 418-7294, email:
[email-masked]  WCB. Contact (202) 418-0940, TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249216A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249216A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-249216A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/