Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RadioShack Corporation Announces Q2-2004 Financial Results

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:24:12 -0400

From the Desk of:

 Alan Dixon
"The Industry Iconoclast"©

--------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "Radioshack Announcement"
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:06:54 -0500
Subject: New Press Release from Radioshack Corporation

The latest press releases and media alerts from RadioShack Corporation, 
the nation's most trusted consumer electronics specialty retailer 
of wireless communications, electronic parts, batteries and accessories 
as well as other digital technology products and services:

Please go to the link below for our latest news.
_______________________________________________________________

July 20, 2004 - RadioShack Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2004 
Financial Results

To read the entire release, please go to:
http://www.radioshackcorporation.com/media/e-blast9.html

_______________________________________________________________
 
You've got questions. We've got answers.

For more information about RadioShack Corporation, please visit our 
Web site at http://www.radioshackcorporation.com

Or visit our Online Store at http://www.radioshack.com
_______________________________________________________________ 

[Alan Dixon, N3HOE - "The Washington Iconoclast"©, "The Industry
Iconoclast"©
<[email-masked]> Mlb, Fl USA 2004]

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/