Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 MHz: Challenges Await

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:23:32 -0400

800 MHz: Challenges Await

FCC's decision still leaves loose ends for rivals to pursue

The reverberations are only beginning since the FCC
finalized its decision to swap Nextel Communications' 
800 MHz holdings with spectrum at 1.9 GHz.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/article/CA436216?spacedesc=Departments&stt=000 

__________________________________________________________________

The Private Wireless Forum for Mobile Communication Professionals
Private Radio & Wireless Industry News, Views, Information & More
__________________________________________________________________

The PWF will only be as informative, interesting, entertaining, or
--> insert your own descriptive term here <-- as each individual
member chooses to make it. (Pssst -- that means YOU!) 

Your thoughts, experiences, ideas, and opinions about most anything
related to Private Radio and/or wireless communications are welcome.
Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, share information, or
just 'express yourself'. After all, isn't that what a Forum is for?

July and August are New Member Recruitment months, so... if you know
of other wireless industry professionals who might enjoy the PWF, why
not invite them to join us with the following subscription links:

via email: [email-masked]
via the web: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrivateWirelessForum
____________________________________________________________________

What have YOU done today to help support, protect, and preserve the
PRIVATE Radio and Wireless community?

Yahoo! Groups Links

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/