Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 07/01/2004

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:07:11 -0400

Released:  07/01/2004.  VERIZON'S PETITION FOR A DECLARATORY RULING, OR,
ALTERNATIVELY, INTERIM  WAIVER AND VERIZON'S CONDITIONAL PETITION FOR
FORBEARANCE. (DA No.  04-2006). (Dkt No 04-242). Comments Due: 
07/22/2004. Reply Comments Due:  08/02/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Pamela
Arluk at (202) 418-1580, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2006A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2006A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2006A1.txt> 

 INQUIRY INTO OVER-THE-AIR BROADCAST TELEVISION VIEWERS.   Extended the
Comment Dates and Reply Comment Dates in this proceeding. (Dkt No. 
04-210). Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Comments Due:  08/11/2004.
Reply Comments Due:  09/07/2004. Adopted:  06/30/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-2002).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2002A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2002A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2002A1.txt> 

 TERRY L. PFEIFFER.   Modified the license of Terry L. Pfeiffer for
Industrial/Business Pool Station WPWH301, Malone, New York, by deleting
frequency 152.870 MHz. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted: 
06/25/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1958).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1958A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1958A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1958A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/