Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SEX fiend used amateur radio to find his prey

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:57:59 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [WFHSG] SEX fiend used amateur radio to find his prey

Just goes to show that any "tool" can be used for illegal/immoral
purposes--

Bob
WB3DYE
ic Wales - Wales,UK
A PREDATORY paedophile attacked his victims after gaining access to them
through families involved in amateur radio and CB networks. ...
<http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/capitalcity/news/tm_objectid=14447518&
method=full&siteid=50082&
headline=sex-fiend-used-amateur-radio-to-find-his-prey-name_page.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/