Subject: [NEXTEL-1] A Hacker's Guide To RFID

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:29:37 -0400

A Hacker's Guide To RFID 

Arik Hesseldahl

07.29.04 

NEW YORK

Of all the things that radio frequency identification technology
was supposed to do for retailers -- simplifying inventory
management and supply chain issues, for instance -- creating
a new type of theft wasn't one of them. But that is exactly what
could happen, and a German information security consultant
can prove it.
More:
http://www.forbes.com/business/commerce/2004/07/29/cx_ah_0729rfid.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/