Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Agri-Valley Services Deploys Vyyo's 700 MHz (UHF) Solution In Michigan

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:09:34 -0400

Agri-Valley Services Deploys Vyyo's 700 MHz (UHF) Solution In Michigan

Vyyo's Broadband Wireless Solution Rolled-out in Three Counties
Vyyo Speaking Today at the 700 MHz Conference 2004 in Chicago

PALO ALTO, Calif., June 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Vyyo Inc.  (Nasdaq:
VYYO), a global supplier of wireless broadband end-to-end solutions for
telephony and high-speed data connections, today announced Agri-Valley
Services, located in Pigeon, Michigan, has deployed its 700 MHz
solution.  Dalager Engineering served as the system integrator.  Vyyo's
solution allows 700 MHz license owners to provide high-speed wireless
broadband data and voice services to underserved residences and
businesses.  Using a single cell site, the solution can provide
high-speed broadband services to thousands of subscribers within a 25
mile radius of the cell site.  In addition to data services, Vyyo's
flexible platform can provide VoIP and E1/T1 services for circuit
switched voice and data including cellular backhaul.

"We are pleased to announce that Agri-Valley has successfully begun
deploying Vyyo's 700 MHz wireless broadband solution in Michigan,"
stated Michael Corwin, President and Chief Operating Officer of Vyyo.
"Agri-Valley is the second telecom operator in the U.S. to deploy our
solution in the 700 MHz band.  We continue to receive interest from 700
MHz license holders that are looking to deploy cost effective wireless
broadband and voice solutions.  We are focused on building a diverse
product line to address a variety of market segments including non-line
of sight indoor deployments as well as outdoor integrated 700 MHz/WiFi
solutions to enable hotspots with built-in high-speed backhaul."

"We chose Vyyo's 700 MHz solution because it allows us to offer the
highest subscriber throughputs in a large radius including non-line of
sight deployments," stated Chris Natzel, General Manager of
Agri-Valley.  "We are pleased to announce the availability of wireless
broadband services in three Michigan counties:  Huron, Sanilac and
Tuscola.  We have licensed additional 700 MHz frequency, and we aim to
roll-out services to over 40 rural counties over the next 4-5 years."

About Vyyo Inc.

Vyyo offers end-to-end broadband solutions used by telecommunications
providers to deliver both telephony and high-speed data connections to
business and residential subscribers.  The technology uses
point-to-multipoint architecture to deliver circuit switched
(telephony), as well as voice and data over IP.  The company sells
systems directly to service providers and systems integrators
worldwide.  Vyyo's solutions have been deployed in China, Southeast
Asia, North America, Russia and other areas of the world.  Vyyo is
headquartered at 4015 Miranda Avenue, 1st Floor, Palo Alto, CA
94304-1218.  For additional product information, please contact Stewart
Kantor, Vyyo's Business Manager for North America, at 650-319-4059 or
[email-masked].  For general information on the company, go to
http://www.vyyo.com.
About Agri-Valley Services

Agri-Valley Services is a subsidiary of Agri-Valley Communications,
Inc.  and provides Internet services under the name of "AVCI.net",
offering dial-up, DSL, and now wireless broadband.  Also part of the
Agri-Valley Communications, Inc. family of telecommunication companies
are Thumb Cellular and Pigeon Telephone Co.  Thumb Cellular is a "B"
side licensed cellular carrier providing cellular service to Michigan's
"Thumb" area and Pigeon Telephone Company provides local exchange
service to Pigeon, Alba, Lakes of the North, and Twining Michigan.  For
more information regarding Agri-Valley Services' new wireless Internet
service, contact Chris Natzel or visit the company's website,
http://www.avci.net.

About Dalager Engineering

Dalager Engineering is a leading broadband wireless integrator in the
Midwest.  Dalager provides a wide range of services to its clients
including FCC licensing, system design and integration, construction and
maintenance.  For more information, contact Tim Conraads or visit the
company's website, http://www.dalagerengineering.com.

Safe Harbor Statement

This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the
meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements involve risks and
uncertainties.  Actual events and results may differ materially from
those projected in these forward-looking statements as a result of
several factors, including but not limited to, whether Vyyo is able to
meet the needs of Agri-Valley Services and Dalager Engineering and
maintain its relationships with them; the current limited visibility
available in the telecommunications and broadband access equipment
markets; whether Vyyo is successful in marketing and selling its 700 MHz
solutions or other wireless broadband access products; whether
Agri-Valley Services is able to execute on its expansion plans; economic
conditions worldwide; and other risks set forth in Vyyo's annual report
on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003, its quarterly report
on Form 10-Q for the three months ended March 31, 2004, and in other
periodic reports filed by Vyyo with the Securities and Exchange
Commission from time to time.  Vyyo assumes no duty to update these
statements.

SOURCE Vyyo Inc.
Web Site: http://www.vyyo.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/