Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ITA- Laura departed as the result of a disagreement with the ITA board of directors.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:21:08 -0400

ITA begins search for new president

 Mobile Radio Technology, Jul 29 2004

 The Industrial Telecommunications Association announced that Mark
Crosby, president of Access Spectrum, would assist the
 association in its effort to replace Laura Smith, who left the
organization earlier this month. Crosby is an ITA senior policy
 advisor and former president. ITA has yet to disclose the reason for
Smith’s departure. One source familiar with the situation told  MRT
Smith departed as the result of a disagreement with the ITA board of
directors.
http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_ita_begins_search/index.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/