Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextels slamming new billboard

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:44:58 -0400

Nextel’s slamming new billboard

Posted Jul 6, 2004, 12:25 PM ET by Peter Rojas

We have this nasty habit of talking smack about Nextel behind their
back, but we feel really bad now for calling them boring now that a
billboard of theirs is causing
car accidents in Cleveland, Ohio. The billboard, which has what is
supposed to be a student sitting with a laptop sitting on top of it, has
sparked a few fender benders as passing motorists, worried that it’s a
real person who is getting ready to commit suicide by jumping off, slam
on their brakes to try to get a closer look.
http://www.engadget.com/entry/5551357579278881/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/