Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Weekly Program Guide - www.HomelandDefenseRadio.Com - 19 July

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:35:04 -0400

From: HomelandDefenseRadio.Com
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004

HomelandDefenseRadio.com Weekly Program Guide

Special Note:  Listen in.  Then, please forward this on to your
marketing communications or business development office.  An on-line
Media Kit is available at our web site at www.HomelandDefenseRadio.Com.
We offer special advertising packages to companies wishing to
communicate their product or services to the homeland security
community.

           Weekly Program Guide for the week of July 19, 2004

                          Click to LISTEN TODAY

Homeland Security Watch- :18 and 48 after the hour (Monday-Friday)
sponsored byMotorola

Monday.. DHS SecretaryTomRidge calls Democratic convention site
in Boston as secure as can be.

Tuesday.. 5.6 Billion dollar "Bioshield" bill is ready for the
President's signature.

Wednesday.Author Robert Armstrong on "Looking for Trouble: A
policymaker's guide to Bio-Sensing".

Thursday Georgia develops a unique internet-based agriculture alert
system.

Friday.. Public Health Service needs a shot in the arm to encourage
careers in public health.

Grants: Show Me the Money- :5 and :35 after the hour (Monday-Friday)

What does the U.S. House Homeland Security Appropriations bill have in
store for grant seekers?

We ask grants expert Michael Paddock from GrantsOffice.com

Tech Front-  :18 and :48 after the hour (Monday-Friday)
sponsored byCitrix

Technical correspondent Pye Chamberlaynetells youthegovernment's ability
to match fingerprints with people is about to improve.

First Responders' Report- :28 and :58 after the hour (Monday-Thursday)

TOPOFF 2 exercises were the topic of a recent congressional hearing and
HomelandDefenseRadio.com shares the lessons learned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image]Supporting customers around the world since 1984, Advanced
Systems Technology, Incorporated supports hardware, software and
simulation engineering, and web/computer enabled e-learning systems. AST
has supported local, state, tribal, federal, and international law
enforcement and emergency responders since 1998 including many DHS
agencies since Feb 2003. Products include: Emergency Preparedness
incident Command Simulation (EPiCS) a scenario driven computer
simulation of actual or notional events to assist public safety
organizations and
agencies to exercise, evaluate, execute, and validate their response
plans,policies and procedures. For more information visit
www.astcorp.com or email them at  [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State CIO's Spotlight- :10 after the hour (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
sponsored byCitrix

Our guest this week is Connecticut's Chief Information Officer, Rock
Regan.

FBI, This Week-  :26 and :56 after the hour (Friday)
Neal Schiff of the FBI brings you "FBI, This Week" and "Gotcha" case
files.

On the Congressional Track-  :23 and :53 after the hour (Friday)

Congressional correspondent Anne Ball has the latest on homeland
security developments from Capitol Hill.

Firehouse Gourmet-  :28 and :58 after the hour (Friday)

Coronado, California firefighter James 'Pappy" Lynch makes Beer Chicken
and Geezer Salad!

Submit your favorite recipe to [email-masked].

At the Pentagon-  :26 and :56 after the hour (Tuesday & Thursday)

Ivan Scott brings you breaking news from the Pentagon.

Sponsored by:  Homeland Defense Journal Magazine.

Free to government managers and decision-makers.  Only $49 for
industry.  Go to www.homelanddefensejournal.com to subscribe.  Some
highlights from our June issue....

   * Telemedicine
   * "Bugging" the Enemy
   * Nanotechnology
   * G8 Summit
   * Secret Service: The Art of Prevention
   * Illinois HS Profile
   * UK Homeland Security