Subject: [NEXTEL-1] req for "TELECOM PROFESSIONALS"

From: NEXTEL-1
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:14:00 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: i5technologies <[email-masked]>
Subject: [3gsm_cellular] req for "TELECOM PROFESSIONALS"

 HI FRIENDS,

OUR CLIENT A CMM LEVEL 5 COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING
PROFESSIONALS,

INTERESTED PROFESSINALS CAN SEND THEIR UPDATED RESUME IMMEDIATELY,

1. TEST LEAD PROFESSIONALS    -   5   no's

SKILL SETS :C/Unix - Shell Scripting -Team Lead - Design High-level Test
Plan and Test Procedure strategy from customer requirement
specification, Write detailed test-plan based on SRS, RFCs or Standards.
Complete Lab Setup from scratch with IP network planning, configuration,
Test Bed configuration etc. Estimate efforts needed for each release,
collect test matrix and track them

EXP  : - 5 -7 YRS

QUALIFICATION : BE/MCA

subject line "test lead professinals"

2. DRIVER DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS  -   3

SKILL SETS: C, ARM7/9, 802.11, Driver Development - Development

EXP : 5 - 6 YRS

QUALIFICATION : BE/MCA

subject line " driver development professionals"

3.  TELECOM PROFESSINALS   - 10

SKILL SETS : C, Protocol Testing, Mobile Hand Set radio protocol stack
Testing, GSM / GPRS - 3G - Candidate must be ready to travel to EUROPE
on long term

EXP  :  2 Yrs

QUALIFICATION  :  BE(CS)/MCA - Only Computers Background req

subjectline "telecom professionals"

4. TESTING PROFESSIONALS

SKILL SET : C, Linux, Perl - Testing

EXP  -  2 Yrs

QUALIFICATION :  BE/MCA

subject line "testing professionals"

5. DSP PROFESSIONALS

SKILL SETS :DSP, Experience in Porting of Algorithms on to different
platforms, Optimization of Codes,    Experience in Design and
Implementing Call Processing Features, Experience in High-end
Microcontrollers (ARM7TDMI Core and others). Experience in Image
Compression and Video Compression.

EXP  :  3 - 4 Yrs

QUALIFICATION  :  BE/MCA

subjectline "dsp professionals"

6. PROJECT LEADERS/MANAGERS

SKILL SETS : VoIP, SIP - Telecom - Project Lead / Manager

8EXP  :  8 -10yrs

QUALIFICATION : BE

subjectline " projectleaders/managers"

7.EMBEDDED PROFESSIONALS

SKILLSETS :C, Vxworks, Embedded Systems, Printer Driver Development -
Positioned at Singapore for  1  yr - Candidate needs to be Single

EXP : 3+

QUALIFICATION : BE

subject line "embedded professionals"

please specify the post applied for in the subject line

KINDLY SEND UR RESUMES ON  " [email-masked]"

thanks

prashanth.ps - placement consultant

i5technologies

bangalore

mobl  - 098454 05119