Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTEL TO HOST CONFERENCE CALL- Replay

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:44:00 -0400

NEXTEL TO HOST CONFERENCE CALL
Nextel Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTL), will host its second-quarter
2004 financial results conference call with its senior management.
When:   Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Time:   8:30AM - 9:15AM Eastern Time

Phone:  (Domestic)       888-423-3281
(International)  651-291-0900
All participants are asked to dial in 10-15 minutes prior to the start
of the conference call. If you are unable to participate, a rebroadcast
of the conference call will be available until Tuesday, July 27. The
rebroadcast numbers are as follows:
800-475-6701 (domestic)
320-365-3844 (international)
Access Code for both:  736442

The conference call is also available via a live Webcast on two sites:
http://www.nextel.com and also on http://www.StreetEvents.com. It will
be archived on both sites for 1 week following the call.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/