Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Former DT chief joins Motorola board

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:36:54 -0400

Former DT chief joins Motorola board
July 28 13:31:00, 2004

SCHAUMBURG, Ill.—Motorola Inc. said it has elected a former chief
executive officer of Deutsche Telekom to its board of directors with
immediate effect.

Ron Sommer, 54, who also spent 15 years at Sony Corp., also serves as an
international adviser to investment firm The Blackstone Group.

“Ron Sommer brings a wealth of international experience to the board and
to Motorola,” said Ed Zander, Motorola chairman and chief executive
officer. “He has worked in telecommunications, consumer electronics and
computing in Europe, North America and Asia.”
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=19017

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/