Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Intel BigTalk Moments Away: Wireless Broadband Access

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:59:16 -0400

=====================================================================
Wireless Week news@2direct special issue
BigTalk Alert
July 13, 2004
=====================================================================
http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=big_talk_discussion&talkid=372

Dear Subscriber,

Join WirelessWeek.com today at 1 p.m. EDT / 10 a.m. PDT for a LIVE
BigTalk online discussion with Joe English, WiMAX Campaign Manager for
Intel Corp.

Learn about Wireless Broadband Access in the days leading to WiMAX,
including a discussion of updates on pre-standard 802.16
implementations deployed around the world today and standards-based
solutions that may arrive in the wireless broadband marketplace.

Once again, here's the link for today's event. Feel free to enter your
questions now and join us in about an hour for the live discussion.
http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=big_talk_discussion&talkid=372

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/