Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] i710 Question-Help!

From: Ernesto Alonso Contreras Dominguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:11:32 -0500

Basically it´s true, a phone without an active SIM would not connect to the
Network.
 
Regards!

-----Mensaje original-----
De: SueNY [mailto:[email-masked]]
Enviado el: Lunes, 19 de Julio de 2004 01:51 p.m.
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: [NEXTEL-1] i710 Question-Help!

 I just got a new i710 and it won't connect to the network. It stays at
"Please Wait...Connecting" as the signal flucuates between 0-4 bars. Nextel
C/C said it was because the sim was not activated. Is that true? They said
it would take 1-2 hours to activate because they have a backlog. Will a
phone not connect if the sim is not activated? I was able to change the
wallpaper and palette, but could not connect to the network. I really hope I
don't have a bad phone.
 
SueNY

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1
<http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1> 

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2
<http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2> 

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG
<http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG> 

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1292i7509/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1707367802:HM/EXP=1090352760/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2128215/rand=167280753> 	

  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/> 

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe> 

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .