Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 2004 Software Defined Radio Technical Conference and Product Exposition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 14:47:38 -0400

2004 Software Defined Radio Technical Conference and Product Exposition
November 15-17, 2004 - Phoenix, Arizona

This technical conference and product exposition
is focused on technology, standards, and business
activity related to software defined radios.

This technical conference and product exposition is focused on
technology, standards, and business activity related to software defined
radios.
The conference will be held immediately prior to the November General
Meeting of the Software Defined Radio Forum, it provides an
international perspective of the current state of the art for software
defined radios.
Papers will be reviewed by both technical peers and business leaders and
only those with the best combination of technical innovation, technical
quality, and potential for broad impact in practical applications will
be accepted. The SDR community is invited to participate in this program
and to share research results and status of other activities.

Notification of Acceptance 15 June
Camera Ready Papers due before October 1

 http://www.sdrforum.org/sdr04/main

 http://www.sdrforum.org/index.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/