Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/04/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:06:45 -0400

Released:  08/04/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE RESCHEDULES THIRD
MEETING. (DA No.  04-2454). (Dkt No 04-286).  IB. Contact:  Alexander
Roytblat at (202) 418-7501 or Linda Dubroof at  (202) 418-2150
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2454A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2454A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2454A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00629 Released:  08/04/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250497A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250497A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00628 Released:  08/04/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250478A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250478A1.txt> 
Report No: 45791 Released:  08/04/2004.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250425A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250425A1.pdf> 

 Released:  08/04/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250473A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250473A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250474A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250474A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS  (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250472A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250472A1.txt> 

Report No: 969 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB. Contact:  Carmell
Weathers at (202) 418-2325, TTY: (202) 418-0484, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250511A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250511A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250511A1.txt> 

Report No: 970 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB. Contact:  Carmell
Weathers at (202) 418-2325, TTY: (202) 418-0484, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250512A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250512A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250512A1.txt> 

Report No: 967 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SHORT
TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SPRINT.  WCB. Contact:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, TTY: (202) 418-0484, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250500A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250500A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250500A1.txt> 

Report No: 968 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SHORT
TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB. Contact:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, TTY: (202) 418-0484, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250510A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250510A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250510A1.txt> 

Report No: 1898 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250485A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250485A1.txt> 

Report No: 1897 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250483A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250483A1.txt> 

Report No: 1900 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250484A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250484A1.txt> 

Report No: 1899 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250482A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250482A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2004.  REGION 1 (ALABAMA) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT MEETING. (DA No.  04-2453).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2453A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2453A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2453A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN MULTIPOINT DISTRIBUTION SERVICE STATION LICENSES. (DA
No.  04-2455).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2455A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2455A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2455A1.txt> 

Report No: 1901 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250490A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250490A1.txt> 

Report No: 1902 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250465A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250465A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/04/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
UNITED TELECOM COUNCIL AND MRFAC, INC. ARE CERTIFIED AS FREQUENCY
COORDINATORS FOR PART 90 929-930 MHZ PAGING FREQUENCIES AND PLMR SPECIAL
EMERGENCY FREQUENCIES BELOW 512 MHZ. (DA No.  04-2452).  WTB. Contact:
Tom Eng at (202) 418-0019, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email:
[email-masked] or Joyce Nary at (717) 338-2627, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2452A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2452A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2452A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/