Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy watch out the competition is about to pass Flarion!- WiLAN

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:58:29 -0400

Timmy watch out the competition is about to pass Flarion!- WiLAN
WiLAN demos W-OFDM technology
August 05 13:45:00, 2004

CALGARY—WiLAN Inc. said it has successfully demonstrated its solution
known as LIBRA 5800, which operates in a full mobility solution,
including high-speed and seamless
hand-off capability.

The company said it will demonstrate it to an unnamed electronics
company.
“The demonstration proves the capability of Wideband-OFDM technology for
4G cellular networks,” said Sayed-Amr El-Hamamsy.
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=19112

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/