Subject: STRICTLY TO YOUR ATTENTION

From: "michaelegobias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:55:29 +0100

FROM MICHAEL EGOBIAS. 
DATE 23TH AUGUST 2004
.
Dear Sir,

I foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a
total stranger.I must also apologise for contacting you in this manner but
due to the nature of the proposal I am about to make I consider E-mail the
safest means of contacting you. However,it is my decision to solicit your
understanding and co-operation in this transaction, as it will be beneficial
to both of us involved. Well,first and foremost my name is Michael Egobias.

I,on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of
Nigeria owned parastatal decided to solicit your assistance as regards the
transfer of the above stated amount into your bank account. This fund arose
from the over-invoicing of various contract awarded in my parastatal to
certain foreign contractors sometime ago.
We as holders of sensitive positions in our various parastatal,were mandated
by the federal Government of Nigeria to scrutinise all payments made to
foreign contactors,and discovered that some of the contracts they executed
were grossly over invoiced either by omission or commission.

 Also,we discovered that the sum of $21,500,000(Twenty-One Million Five
Hunderd Thousand USA Dollars)was lying in a suspence account,although the
foreign contractors were fully paid their entittlement after executing the
said contracts.
We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transfered into a bank account
provided by a foreign partner,as the "Code of Conduct" of the Federal Civil
Service does not allow us to operate foreign accounts. On successful remittance
of the fund into your account,you will be compensated with 20% of the total
fund for your assistance and services, and 75% for me and my colleagues
and 5% will be set aside for expences incurred during the course of transaction.

 This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our sensitive positions
we cannot afford a slip.I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk
free. I will avail you with my identity (my pictures and my international
passport details) as regards my respective office when our relationship
is fully establised and smooth operation commences.

I am at your disposition to entertain any question from you in respect of
this transaction, so contact me immediately via my email address: ([email-masked])
or my phone number: 234-80-37158760 for further clarification on the requirement
and procedure. Please deal with utmost urgency as strict confidentiality
is of very great importance for security reasons.

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Egobias 

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/