Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ClearSky brings presidential campaigns wireless

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:21:41 -0400

ClearSky brings presidential campaigns wireless
August 04 13:11:00, 2004

ORLANDO, Fla.—ClearSky Mobile Media, Inc. has brought the race for the
Oval Office to wireless handsets.

The mobile entertainment company has launched politically themed
content, including ringtones that feature the voices of President George
W. Bush and Senator John Kerry.
The offerings are available through Clear Channel station Web sites as
well as ClearSky’s site.

“Showing support for your candidate has taken an entirely new twist this
election year thanks to the capabilities of new mobile phones,” said
ClearSky CEO Dean Fresonke.
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=19089

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/