Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 'Stupid and inept' bandit fails the test

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 08:10:28 -0400

'Stupid and inept' bandit fails the test
By Tony Keim
July 2, 2004

A JUSTICE student who car-jacked a $160,000 luxury vehicle and later
used it during the robbery of a Brisbane bank came unstuck when he
entered his home address into the car's on-board computer, a court was
told yesterday.

The District Court in Brisbane was told George Sam Youssef, 21, was
possibly one of the most stupid and inept bandits to be brought before a
Queensland court.

Youssef, of Parramatta, in Sydney, was yesterday jailed for six years
after he pleaded guilty to two counts each of armed robbery and
deprivation of liberty and one each of unlawful entry and use of a motor
vehicle.

Prosecutor Patrina Clohessy said Youssef's crime spree began when he
leapt into the rear of a stationary BMW four-wheel-drive in Edward St,
in Brisbane's inner city, about 11.50am on February 18.

She said Youssef took a replica pistol from inside his clothing, showed
it to the car's driver and a 15-year-old passenger and told them he was
taking possession of the vehicle.
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10016337%255E26462,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/