Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/02/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 16:22:09 -0400

ANDREWS TOWER RENTAL, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount
of $6,000 to Andrews Tower Rental, Inc., owner of antenna structure
1058251 near Brownwood, Texas, for failure to clean and repaint its
antenna structure to maintain good visibility. Action by:  Chief,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/29/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No.
04-2388).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2388A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2388A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2388A1.txt> 

 CORNELL COLLEGE.   Cancelled the monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$13,000  to Cornell, the licensee of noncommercial educational FM
Station KRNL, Mt. Vernon, IA.  Admonished Cornell for its violations of
Sections 73.1350(b)(2) and Section 73.3527(c) of the Rules. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/29/2004 by MO&O. (DA No.
04-2387).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2387A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2387A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2387A1.txt> 

 PEARSON BROADCASTING OF MENA, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in
the amount of $1,600 to Pearson Broadcasting of Mena, Inc., licensee of
FM Station KTTG, Mena, Arkansas, for failure to receive and transmit
required weekly and monthly tests of the Emergency Alert System. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  07/29/2004 by Forfeiture
Order. (DA No. 04-2391).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2391A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2391A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2391A1.txt> 

 REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO CONSTRUCT DIGITAL FACILITIES FOR
STATION KXXV-DT, WACO, TEXAS.   Denied the Application for Review.
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  07/28/2004 by MO&O. (FCC No.
04-183).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-183A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-183A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-183A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF THE SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION FEES.   Issued Erratum to
Order, FCC 04-150, released June 25, 2004, correcting fee amount and
payment type code for License to Operate a Direct Broadcast Satellite by
ERRATUM.  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250400A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250400A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250400A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED JULY 30, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 143:

 Released:  07/30/2004.  COMMENTS INVITED ON APPLICATION OF WINSTAR
COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, AND CERTAIN OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES TO DISCONTINUE
DOMESTIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. (DA No.  04-2442). (Dkt No
04-284). Comments Due:  08/13/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Carmell Weathers at
(202) 418-2325, email: [email-masked] or John Adams at (202)
418-0394, email:  [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2442A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2442A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2442A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/