Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ, Inc. Receives Order for $920,000 from Texas Department of Public Safety

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:39:59 -0400

EFJ, Inc. Receives Order for $920,000 from Texas Department of Public
Safety

EFJohnson Subsidiary to Provide
Project 25 Communications Equipment
Washington, DC

August 3, 2004

EFJ, Inc. announced today that its EFJohnson subsidiary has received
an order for $920,000 from the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
The order calls for EFJohnson to provide the DPS with its Project 25
compliant portable radios.

"We have been expanding our operations in Texas over the past year,
and we are pleased to continue providing the Texas DPS with our P25
solutions", said Michael E. Jalbert, chairman and chief executive
officer
of EFJ, Inc. Added Colonel Thomas A. Davis Jr., Director of Texas DPS,
the radios will be used by the Texas Highway Patrol and other agencies.
"We operate a large VHF network, and the EFJohnson portable radios
will be used every day to help our officers keep our motorists
protected."

"The company will ship the radios during the third quarter," Jalbert
said.

EFJohnson provides digital Project 25 compliant interoperable wireless
communications systems solutions for federal, state and local agencies
involved with homeland security and public safety.

 EFJohnson, founded n 1923, was one of the first developers of wireless
communications products to be fully compliant with federal government
interoperability specifications. The company designs, manufactures, and
markets conventional and trunked radio systems, land mobile radio
repeaters and mobile and portable radios.

http://www.efjohnson.com/newsdetail.asp?id=229

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/