Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 08/03/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:39:51 -0400

Report No: 2667 Released:  08/03/2004.  PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND
CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250449A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250449A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250449A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/03/2004.  FREEZE ON THE FILING OF CERTAIN TV AND DTV
REQUESTS FOR ALLOTMENT OR SERVICE AREA CHANGES. (DA No.  04-2446).  MB.
Contact:  Kim Matthews at (202) 418-2120 or Barbara Kreisman at (202)
418-1600
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2446A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2446A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2446A1.txt> 

Report No: 369 Released:  08/03/2004.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250418A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250418A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250418A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/03/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250394A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250394A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/03/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250395A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250395A1.txt> 

 Released:  08/03/2004.  FCC ANNOUNCES AGENDA AND FEATURED SPEAKERS FOR
AUGUST 25, 2004, DISCUSSION ON THE DEBT COLLECTION IMPROVEMENT ACT RULES
AND RULES GOVERNING APPLICATIONS OR OTHER REQUEST FOR BENEFITS BY
DELINQUENT DEBTORS.  OMD. Contact:  Regina Dorsey at (202) 418-1925
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250432A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250432A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250432A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC 04-58-C Released:  08/03/2004.  REVISED INVENTORY FOR
BROADBAND PCS SPECTRUM AUCTION, COMMENT SOUGHT ON RESERVE PRICES OR
MINIMUM OPENING BIDS AND OTHER AUCTION PROCEDURES. (DA No.  04-2451).
WTB. Contact:  Erin McGrath at (202) 418-0620, JoAnn Epps at (202)
418-1342 or Dwain Livingston at (202) 418 1338
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2451A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2451A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2451A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2451A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2451A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2451A2.txt> 

 Released:  08/03/2004.  FCC WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES EXPANDED UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM HOTLINE SUPPORT HOURS. (DA
No.  04-2450).  WTB. Contact:  ULS Hotline Support:  (877) 480-3201 or
(717) 338-2888 and selecting from the options menu, or email:
[email-masked], FCC Technical Support Hotline: (202) 414-1250, TTY:
(202) 414-1255 or (877) 480-3701 and selecting from the options
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2450A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2450A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2450A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED AUGUST 2, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 144:

Report No: AUC-04-56-E Released:  08/02/2004.  24 GHZ SERVICE SPECTRUM
AUCTION CLOSES; WINNING BIDDERS ANNOUNCED. (DA No.  04-2429)  Down
Payments Due August 16, 2004, FCC Forms 601 and 602 Due August 16, 2004,
Final Payments Due August 30, 2004, Ten-Day Petition to Deny Period.
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-2429A5.txt> 

 THE 4.9 GHZ BAND TRANSFERRED FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT USE..   Granted
Request for Stay filed by the National Association of Regional Planning
Committees. (Dkt No.  00-32). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
07/30/2004 by ORDER. (FCC No. 04-185).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-185A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-185A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-185A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/