Subject: [NEXTEL-1] POLCOMM2004 Political Conventions Frequency Coordinating Committee]

From: "." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 23:00:39 -0400

2004 Political Conventions- Frequency Coordinating Committee (POLCOMM2004)

"The Federal Communications Commission has designated POLCOMM2004's Chairman, Louis Libin, as the single point of contact for coordinating operations under Section 74.24 of the Rules, 47 C. F. R. § 74.24 for the 2004 Political Conventions to be held in Boston, Massachusetts from July 26 through July 29, 2004, and in New York City, New York from August 30 through September 2, 2004. This designation will allow for advance coordination of auxiliary broadcast frequency usage in the designated area. The designated area is defined as a circle drawn around Boston and around New York City with a 100 kilometer radius for terrestrial stations and a 150 kilometer radius for any mobile operations aboard aircraft. All Part 74, 78 and 101 licensees sharing spectrum available under Part 74 of the Commission's Rules and operating in the designated areas are covered by this action. ... All short-term auxiliary broadcast use under Part 74, without exception, shall be coordinated in advance through the POLCOMM2004 coordinator, Louis Libin." [F.C.C. Public Notice, AUXILIARY BROADCAST FREQUENCY COORDINATOR DESIGNATED FOR 2004 NATIONAL POLITICAL CONVENTIONS, DA No. 04-1494, May 26, 2004. DA-04-1494A1.doc DA-04-1494A1.pdf DA-04-1494A1.txt]

Much more info can be found here:  http://www.polcomm2004.org/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/