Subject: [Mobopts] Agenda for Mobopts: Revised

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:04:26 -0800

Hello folks,

here is the revised agenda. Note that almost all the presentations are
now 10 minutes long.

Presenters: please include 3 - 4 minutes of Q&A in your time. So, I
would suggest you to focus on problem definition (why is this a good
problem) and key concept(s). We will not have time to go into lot of
details, unfortunately. However, we could go out for a meal where folks
could discuss informally; would there be interest in this ?

See you next week.

Regards,

-Rajeev

- Intro, blue sheets, 5 mins (chairs)

- L2 Triggers, Dave Johnston 15 mins

- Edge handover, Nick Sharkey Moore 10 mins
    draft-moore-mobopts-edge-handovers-00.txt

- Vertical handovers, Eric Njedjou, 10 mins
  draft-daniel-mip6-optimized-vertical-handover-00.txt

- Security association for FMIPv6, Takeshi Ogawa, 10 mins
    draft-ogawa-security-association-fmipv6-00.txt 

- Inter-domain and intra-domain handoff experiences with real-time 
  traffic, Mani Mahalingam, 10 minutes

- A fast address allocation scheme for fmipv6, Youn-Hee Han, 10 mins
  draft-han-mipshop-ncoaconf-fmipv6-00.txt

- Fast Handover implementation experiences, Sun Peng, 10 mins.

- Early Binding Updates for Mobile IPv6, Christian Vogt, 10 mins
  draft-vogt-mip6-early-binding-updates-00.txt

- Handover architecture, Jim Kempf, 10 mins

- EAP handover optimization, Bill Arbaugh, 10 mins

- Fast handover and context transfer experimental
   results, Rajeev Koodli, 10 mins

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: "Nick 'Sharkey' Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:53:45 +1100

On 2004-02-26, Rajeev Koodli wrote:
> 
> We will not have time to go into lot of details, unfortunately.
> However, we could go out for a meal where folks could discuss
> informally; would there be interest in this ?

I think that's an excellent idea.  Preferably after the WG or 
we'll all be talked out by then.

I'll cast the first stone:  Wednesday dinner?   That'd give us
a couple of hours of afternoon to digest each other's presentations
before we get started on food.

Failing that, Thursday Lunch?

-----Nick

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:25:28 -0800

Either work for me.

            jak

---

From: ogawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:20:55 +0900

Hi folks,

Either works for me too.
We are glad to meet you in Seoul.

---

From: Sun Peng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:21:40 +0800

Hi,

     If that is open to all, I will be happy to join your discussion.  If
you guys only want a private discussion, it's fine. :)  Please let me know
if I can join.

-Peng

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "ogawa" <[email-masked]>
To: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nick 'Sharkey' Moore" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; "Rajeev
Koodli" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 12:20
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] Agenda for Mobopts: Revised

---

From: "Nick 'Sharkey' Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:41:40 +1100

> you guys only want a private discussion, it's fine. :)  Please let me know

All welcome!  It'll be a good chance for all us MobOpts folk
to meet each other ... and maybe find a way to combine our efforts.

-----Nick (relatively new to this too)

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:23:18 -0800

It's open for anyone with an admitted interest in
IP Mobility!

Let's shoot for dinner on Wednesday, meet near the
registration desk.

Regards,

-Rajeev