Subject: [Mobopts] CFP::IEEE ICESS-2012 submission deadline extends to March 18, Liverpool, UK

From: "Chris-Lei.Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:51:26 +0800

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

***************** ICESS-2012 CFP *****************

The 9th IEEE International Conference on Embedded Software and Systems
(ICESS-2012) to be held in Liverpool, England, UK, 25-27 June 2012 

http://www.scim.brad.ac.uk/~hmibrahi/ICESS2012/ 

Sponsored by IEEE, IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee of
Scalable Computing (TCSC)

*********************************************************************** 

Distinguished selected papers from the conferences, after further
extensions, will be published in the Special Issues of the following
prestigious journals:

-Journal of Computer and System Sciences - Elsevier 

-Journal of Computing - Springer

-Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience - John Wiley & Sons 

-Journal of Systems Architecture - Elsevier 

-Telecommunication Systems (pending)

Furthermore, some top-rated papers will be recommended for submission and
publication in the following prestigious journals: 

-Journal of Distributed Computing -Springer

-Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory - Elsevier

*********************************************************************** 

IMPORTANT DATES

===============

Submission Deadline:     18 March 2012 (This is the extended firm deadline)

Authors Notification:      08 April 2012

Final Manuscript Due:    08 May 2012

Registration Due:             08 May 2012

Conference Date:            25-27 June 2012

PUBLICATIONS

========================== 

Once accepted, the papers will be included into the IEEE conference
proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society Press (indexed by EI). 

WORKSHOPS AND SYMPOSIA

====================== 

The following workshops will be held in conjunction with IEEE HPCC-2012 and
ICESS-2012. 

1. The Second International Workshop on Sustainable High Performance Cloud
Computing (SHPCloud-2012) 

https://sites.google.com/a/temple.edu/shpcc12/

2. The Third International Workshop on Frontier of GPU Computing (FGC-2012)

http://www.comp.hkbu.edu.hk/~chxw/fgc2012/

3. The Third International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Multimedia
(WNM-2012)

http://wnm2012.csp.escience.cn/

4. The International Symposium on Frontier of Future Communication Networks
(FFCN-2012)

http://www.lrm.sdu.edu.cn/ffcn2012.html

5. The Third International Workshop on Dependable Service-Oriented and Cloud
computing (DSOC-2012) 

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/distsys/workshop_dsoc_2012.php

6. The Second International Workshop on Extreme Scale Computing Application
Enablement - Modelling and Tools (ESCAPE-2012)

http://www.cs.nthu.edu.tw/~cherung/workshop/escape/index.html

7. The Second International Workshop on Embedded Multi-Core computing and
Applications (EMCA 2012)

http://www.csce.pu.edu.tw/emca2012/

8. The First International Workshop of Information Technology Education and
Innovation (IWITEI 2012)

http://multicore.zju.edu.cn/iwcsei/iwitei2012/index.html