Subject: [Mops] You and... MOPS at IETF 107 in Vancouver

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:13:06 -0500

Hi,

We’re trying to keep a fix on whether or how productive a MOPS meeting 
we will have in person in Vancouver.  We’ve already had challenges 
filling agenda slots because of people who will be unable to travel.

With the coronavirus concerns spanning the globe, I know that several 
companies have various flavors of travel restrictions being imposed that 
will impact their ability to travel.  While the Secretariat can keep 
track of who unregisters for the meeting, the harder segment to track is 
people who are hoping they can be there, but haven’t yet gotten the 
go-ahead, or expect travel restrictions may be imposed, or haven’t yet 
but may simply choose not to travel at this time.

Could we therefore ask you to fill out the following doodle survey, to 
indicate whether you are expecting to be there in person, expecting not 
to be there in person, or something in between:

https://www.doodle.com/poll/7zf4mwmh9qihwps3

And, if your situation changes over the next week or so, it would be 
awesome if you could update your information on the survey (you can edit 
an entry after completion).

Thanks much,
Leslie,  co-chair MOPS.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------