Subject: [Mops] Proposed: MOPS Virtual Interim

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:52:20 -0400

All,

The proposed day for our interim, per the proposed schedule the IESG put 
together (see [0]) is April 15. At this moment, there are no other 
interims scheduled [1] on that day. Please fill out the doodle below to 
indicate what time would work for you, or if you absolutely cannot do 
that day.  (Note that I’ve blocked time in half hour chunks, but 
we’re looking for a 90min meeting — i.e., the best 3-consecutive 
will be chosen):

https://doodle.com/poll/rct3vv58h2mctad7

If you absolutely can’t do April 15, please add that as a comment in 
the doodle poll.

Proposed agenda:

Media OPerationS (MOPS) WG

April 2020 Virtual Interim
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 <time tbd>

DRAFT Agenda

Intro

Agenda Bashing
[5min] chair(s)

Review of concrete work items:

[15min] Draft of edge network operational considerations for streaming 
media
Jake Holland
draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons

Updates from elsewhere

Updates from other work
[15min] Sanjay Mishra (remote) - anything from SVA Open Caching WG
[5min] Glenn Deen (remote) -- anything further re SMPTE
TBC:  [15min] SRT — see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharabayko-mops-srt/ , posted on 
MOPS mailing list

Operational Issues Observed
[15min] Jake Holland — Experience making the world safe for 
interdomain multicast

Leslie.

[0] 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/wgchairs/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/April2020-RecommendedSchedule.pdf
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Roni Even (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:59:57 +0000

I assume that at least on my end we will still be in #social distancing phase
Roni

From: Mops [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Leslie Daigle
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 7:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Eric Vyncke; Kyle Rose
Subject: [Mops] Proposed: MOPS Virtual Interim

All,

The proposed day for our interim, per the proposed schedule the IESG put together (see [0]) is April 15. At this moment, there are no other interims scheduled [1] on that day. Please fill out the doodle below to indicate what time would work for you, or if you absolutely cannot do that day. (Note that I’ve blocked time in half hour chunks, but we’re looking for a 90min meeting — i.e., the best 3-consecutive will be chosen):

If you absolutely can’t do April 15, please add that as a comment in the doodle poll.

Proposed agenda:

DRAFT Agenda

Intro

Agenda Bashing
[5min] chair(s)

[15min] Draft of edge network operational considerations for streaming media
Jake Holland
draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons

Updates from elsewhere

Updates from other work
[15min] Sanjay Mishra (remote) - anything from SVA Open Caching WG
[5min] Glenn Deen (remote) -- anything further re SMPTE
TBC: [15min] SRT — see https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharabayko-mops-srt/ , posted on MOPS mailing list

Operational Issues Observed
[15min] Jake Holland — Experience making the world safe for interdomain multicast

Leslie.

[0] https://trac.ietf.org/trac/wgchairs/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/April2020-RecommendedSchedule.pdf
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming

Thanks,
Leslie.

--

________________________________

Leslie Daigle

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>