Subject: [Mops] Revised milestone proposal for last call of MOPS ops-cons doc?

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 18:23:53 -0500

Hi Jake,

Following up the discussion at the MOPS virtual interim meeting — have 
you conferred with your co-authors and determined a realistic 
alternative proposed milestone date for:

Nov 2020 	Last-call document on operational considerations for low 
latency streaming video applications

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Holland, Jake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:14:04 +0000

Hi Leslie,

My co-authors and I would like to push the wglc milestone to June.  We think that’s pretty plausible, and should allow time to talk about the results in the July meeting.

Thanks and regards,
Jake

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, November 9, 2020 at 3:24 PM
To: "Holland, Jake" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Subject: Revised milestone proposal for last call of MOPS ops-cons doc?

Hi Jake,

Following up the discussion at the MOPS virtual interim meeting — have you conferred with your co-authors and determined a realistic alternative proposed milestone date for:

Nov 2020 Last-call document on operational considerations for low latency streaming video applications

Thanks,
Leslie.

--

________________________________

Leslie Daigle

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>