Subject: [Mops] DRAFT minutes from IETF 109 virtual MOPS WG meeting

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:28:07 -0500

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who participated — we had a good MOPS WG session at 
virtual IETF 109, with about 40 attendees consistently through the 
meeting.

Thanks, in particular, to Mike English, who was our minutes taker!

Particularly for those who were present — please review these minutes 
and make any appropriate fixes/ask any requisite questions:

https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-mops#

I have not conferred with my co-chair (who is free to jump in with his 
own opinion!), but my sense is that we’ll aim to publish them as final 
on Monday, November 30 (i.e., immediately following the US Thanksgiving 
holiday).

Best,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------