Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 02:32:59 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+3/-0/💬10)
  3 issues created:
  - Adaptive bitrate at low-latency (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/32 
  - Add section on ads? (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/31 
  - Normalize the whitespace/line wrap strategy (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/29 

  8 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #32 Adaptive bitrate at low-latency (1 by agouaillard)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/32 
  - #31 Add section on ads? (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/31 
  - #29 Normalize the whitespace/line wrap strategy (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, englishm-llnw)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/29 
  - #26 historical charts of usage patterns with references (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/26 
  - #22 Discussion on contention and/or fairness in the network (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/22 
  - #13 Applicability of pre-placement and caching (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/13 
  - #12 Articulate the sources of constraints on bandwidth at different points of the network (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/12 
  - #4 E2E encryption (1 by agouaillard)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/4 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+3/-1/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Update draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons.md section on caching and cache preloading.  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/30 
  - updated history of presentations (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/28 
  - Proposed fix for issue #3 (latency section) (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/27 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #30 Update draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons.md section on caching and cache preloading.  (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/30 
  - #28 updated history of presentations (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/28 
  - #27 Proposed fix for issue #3 (latency section) (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/27 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - updated history of presentations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/28 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons