Subject: [Mops] MOPS at 109 virtual -- takeaways

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 18:41:56 -0500

Thanks, again, to everyone who participated in the MOPS @ IETF 109 
Virtual meeting the other day.

As noted, there was good discussion and onward interest in the material 
of mops.  Key items for action are on the milestone updates (including 
the documents referenced), and the update of the augmented reality draft 
for consideration as a WG item.

1/ Continue the milestone update discussion on list.

I’ll send a separate mail on a separate thread to follow up with 
specifics.

2/ draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case/)

Authors need to update it, and then we’ll have a discussion of whether 
the WG will adopt it.

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------