Subject: SERIOUS INVESTORS CHECK THIS OUT! (j739r0)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 01:47:33

>======================================>
January 18, 2000
=>=>=> SERIOUS INVESTORS CHECK THIS OUT!
This newsletter is considered by many to be an industry leader
Hundreds of hours of research go into finding growth companies
that offer serious growth potential.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sign up for your chance to WIN $5000 and receive a free trial
subscription to our Stock - Investment Newsletters at
http://www.stocktip.bizland.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well stock fans, it doesn't get any better than what we are
witnessing right now in this sizzling stock market.
We would like to introduce you to National Law Library
( OTC BB: ELAW ). Recently their stock price and volume has
increased. Read on and your will see why we think that this is a
company on the move. Please read our disclaimer at the bottom of
this News Launch.

>======================================>

THIS WEEK'S PICK: National Law Library (OTC: BB ELAW )
National Law Library (OTC: BB ELAW )
OUTSTANDING: 23,600,000
FLOAT: 1,800,000
RECENT PRICE: $3.75

>======================================>

=>=>=> ABOUT THE COMPANY
National Law Library (ELAW) is an on-line virtual law library service that
allows lawyers and judges fast, easy and portable access to regulations,
statutes, and case law. By utilizing ELAW’s patented LITIDEX search
engine legal professionals can access needed information and research
faster, easier, and less expensively than ever before.
Typically ELAW charges $35-$50 per month for their service. This
is a tiny fraction of what the major competitors charge for similar
services. ELAW can provide superior performance at much lower
prices because they are a true “virtual service”. They have no
publishing or CD ROM production expenses. The company also
delivers only the facts. No legal opinions are offered thereby
eliminating legal expense and the associated liability. ELAW is
currently operating in 43 states including New York and should be in
all 50 states this quarter. That is up from 6 states of November
1999.

=>=>=> MOMENTUM IS RISING: Lois Law (LOIS) is a similar
company and it has 20.9 million outstanding shares and 4 million in
float. LOIS has had a huge stock run-up in price the last month.
Current price: $30
ELAW is currently performing above its 10-day moving average
line, indicating short-term momentum. A positive divergence from
this point of reference indicates an uptrend. If the stock is below its 50
or 200-day moving average lines, but above its 10-day line, it is a good
sign for short-term strength that further signals increasing momentum. If
this positive divergence occurs on heavy relative volume, then a trend
reversal could be underway so watch for continued upside momentum.
At Stock Pick Of The Month we feel ELAW is ready to make a run!

=>=>=> ELAW IS POSITIONED FOR EXPLOSIVE GROWTH:
The company anticipates second year sales of $15,000,000 and net
earnings of over $7,000,000. The company is fully reporting and is
debt free.

=>=>=> MARKET SUMMARY: The market for legal research is
huge and growing. There are almost 1,000,000 lawyers in the U.S.
Today with about 40,000 new lawyers entering the job market each
year. Civil litigation has increased 28% since 1984 and criminal
litigation has increased a staggering 55% over the same period. The
need for access to accurate, up-to-date information is more acute
today than ever before. Conservative estimates for the on-line legal
information is estimated to be about 1.8 billion in 1998 growing to 2.7
billion by 2002. There are currently approximately 12-15 companies
providing on-line services with Westlaw R and Lexis R being the largest.
By providing information faster and less expensively, ELAW is poised to be
a major player in this lucrative market.

=>=>=> COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES: National Law Library has
several key competitive advantages over the current and future
competition. the Litidex Search Engine: This proprietary, patented
search engine gives ELAW a huge advantage over the competition.
It would cost a start up company several million dollars and 2-3
years to develop a similar search engine.

=>=>=> NO DEBT: National Law Library is debt free and has
already spent the bulk of the research & development costs.

=>=>=> EASE OF USE: ELAW’s service requires no software
downloads or CD ROMS. This makes their information available
from any computer by just entering your password.

=>=>=> PRICE: ELAW charges $34.95 - $49.95 per month.
Competitors charge from $200 - $10,000 plus per month? ELAW
has no download fees or per use charges. ELAW also requires no
long term contracts and they offer Twenty-four Hour on-line
technical support.

=>=>=> NEW EDITIONS TO IT'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS: ELAW
has made some significant additions to it's board of directors which
are as follows:
W. Paul Thayer, former Deputy Secretary of Defense under the
Reagan Administration. Mr Thayer is also a retired NASA astronaut
and former chairman of Ling-Temco-Vought where he increased
annual sales from 195MM to 800MM (million). He was also
Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States. Mr
Thayer received the Distinguished Flying Cross and two
presidential citations while in the Navy.
Capt. Eugene A. Cernan, USN Retired. Current Chairman of
Johnson Engineering Corp. and a Former NASA astronaut. While
with NASA Capt Cernan flew several Gemini and Apollo missions.
He was the last astronaut to walk on the moon as commander of the
Apollo XVII mission.
George A. Roberts, former chairman of Teledyne Corporation and
the first president of the Metal Powder Industries Federation.

=>=>=> CONCLUSION: National Law Library is poised for
substantial growth. As in other industries companies that provide
superior service at better prices generally flourish. National Law
Library has definitive technical, marketing management and cost
advantage that should result in ELAW becoming a dominant
company in the on-line information resource market.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sign up for your chance to WIN $5000 and receive a free trial
subscription to our Stock - Investment Newsletters at
http://www.stocktip.bizland.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=>=>=> DISCLAIMER: All bulletins published by Stock Pick Of The
Month are paid advertisements by the Company and/or another
party and has been sent to you for no charge. This is a service
provided by Stock Pick Of The Month to public companies so they
can disseminate recent significant developments, which potentially
can affect their share price. This is not an offer to buy and sell any
security, which can only be made through a registered representative.
The information contained herein is based upon sources that we
consider reliable but is not guaranteed by Stock Pick Of The Month.
Stock Pick Of The Month makes no warrantee as to the accuracy or
completeness of the above information. Certain of the statements
contained in our news releases are Forward-looking statements.
While these statements reflect the Corporation's current beliefs,
they are subject to uncertainties and risks that could cause actual
results to differ materially. These factors include, but are not limited
to, the demand for the Corporations products and services, economic and
competitive conditions.
Stock Pick Of The Month may act as a consultant to the companies
reviewed in this publication and may receive compensation in cash
or stock for promotional or public relations services, including web
site development.
The compensation received by Stock Pick Of The Month from the
companies reported upon should be viewed by readers as a
potential conflict of interest. Furthermore, investing in Micro-cap or
Small-cap securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of
risk. The stocks of these companies profiled by Stock Pick Of The Month
may experience huge gains in a short time frame upon dissemination of this
report.
Consult a professional broker for advice on trading and investing.
Stock Pick Of The Month may buy or sell the featured stocks at
anytime. Stock Pick Of The Month has been paid $1500 for their
profile of National Law Library (OTC: BB ELAW )
>======================================>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For Removal Please reply with Remove in the subject
or call toll free 877-202-0942 and you will be
permanently removed from future mailings.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++