Subject: MPLS Implementation In Linux

From: Srinivasan Rangarajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:37:26 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
	I am currently going through James R. Leu's  mpls implementation
	in linux. I have downloaded the linux-2.3.3.tar.gz. But I am
	unable to find "linux/mpls.h" which is included in one of the 
	files in ldpd directory. where I can find that file?.

	Also I am not able to find the definitions of types "fec_type" 
	and "label_type",etc. Where can I get this?. 
		
Regards,
R. Srinivasan

---

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:59:18 -0500

>         and "label_type",etc. Where can I get this?.

  I'm not 100% certain but I suspect that is the same header file from the
Nortel PDU's which you can get from www.NortelNetworks/mpls. 

  Cheers,
  
  Peter Ashwood-Smith