Subject: VPN draft status query

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:26:06 +0800

Hi

Could someone tell me about current status of following drafts and anywhere
to find updated version? Files include:
draft-casey-vpn-mpls-00.txt
draft-li-mpls-vpn-00.txt
draft-heinanen-generic-vpn-mpls-00.txt
draft-jamieson-mpls-vpn-00.txt
draft-heinanen-mpls-vpn-01.txt
draft-muthukrishnan-corevpn-arch-00.txt.

Thanks a lot!
Seado

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:46:04 -0500

Seado,

draft-muthukrishnan-corevpn-arch-00.txt has been replaced by 
draft-muthukrishnan-mpls-corevpn-arch-00.txt, which came out earlier this 
month.

Regards,
Andy

-------