Subject: ADV: IMPROVE YOUR DOGS HEALTH IN JUST 8 DAYS!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 12:02:34

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a
person interested in opportunities based upon your previous
Internet postings or visits to one of our affiliate web sites. If
you have received this message in error, please accept our
apology as a responsible e-mailer. However, this is a ONE-TIME
only announcement and is not intended as a SPAM letter, therefore
you need not reply. You are automatically moved to our remove
list. Also as a free service to you for having taken your time we
have sent your e-mail address to 6 other remove lists to help
ensure that you are not bothered again by e-mail that you find
annoying again Once again, if you are not interested in the
following e-mail, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Doesn't your dog deserve to feel his best everyday? Whether just
a pup or an old veteran all dogs deserve a fighting chance to 
feel 
there best each and every day. If you are interested in changing 
your dogs health for the rest of your dogs life then please 
proceed 
to any of the links below or  e-mail us at [email-masked]

http://myk9s.tripod.com/

http://www.fortunecity.com/business/handcrafts/1131/

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION
301.Per  Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you  by the sender of this email has already
been stopped at no cost to you. This message is not intended for
residents in the State of Washington, screening  of addresses has
been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a
Washington, Virginia, or California resident or otherwise wish to
be removed from this list, further transmissions to you by the
sender of this email has already been stopped at no cost to you.