Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:40:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Assignment of the Information Field and Protocol 
                          Identifier in the Q.2941 Generic Identifier and Q.2957
                          User-to-user Signaling for the Internet Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Suzuki
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-04.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 11-Jan-00
	
The purpose of this document is to specify the assignment of the
information field and protocol identifier in the Q.2941 Generic
Identifier and Q.2957 User-to-user Signaling for the Internet
protocol.
The assignment, that is specified in section 4 of this document, is
designed for advanced B-ISDN signaling support of the Internet
protocol, especially the B-ISDN signaling support for the connection
that corresponds to the session in the Internet protocol which is
clarified in section 2.  This specification provides an indispensable
framework for the implementation of long-lived session and QoS-
sensitive session transfers over ATM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Muneyoshi Suzuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:46:57 +0900

Dear,

I submitted draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-03.txt which is 
the replacement of draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-03.txt.
There is no technical changes but based on the IESG review,
ST2+ related identifiers are moved to the appendix.

Thanks,

M.Suzuki

> --NextPart