Subject: Internet Draft Submission

From: Atsushi Iwata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:24:34 +0900

Hi, all

I'm Atsushi Iwata in NEC Corporation.

We submitted the following internet-draft for extension of OSPF.
We would appreciate if you could give us any comments or suggestions

Just for your information.

---

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF Summary LSA
	Author(s)	: N. Fujita, A. Iwata
	Filename	: draft-fujita-ospf-te-summary-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 07-Mar-00
	
Various Traffic Engineering extensions for OSPF have been proposed in
[KATZ, OSPFEXT] and others. However, these are basically applicable
only to intra-area Traffic Engineering since they do not support
inter-area advertisements of the resource information. This draft
proposes a new scheme for advertising the summarized resource
information for Traffic Engineering outside the area. It also
specifies a new LSA to achieve this advertisement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujita-ospf-te-summary-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fujita-ospf-te-summary-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fujita-ospf-te-summary-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fujita-ospf-te-summary-00.txt

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujita-ospf-te-summary-00.txt>
----------------------------------------------------------------
Atsushi Iwata
Assistant Manager
Network System TG, C&C Media Research Labs, NEC Corporation
4-1-1 Miyazaki Miyamae-ku, Kawasaki, Japan 216-8555
TEL: +81-44-856-2123 (Direct), Fax: +81-44-856-2230 (Direct)
NEC-internal TEL: 8-272-3281, NEC-internal FAX: 8-272-3299
E-mail: [email-masked]