Subject: draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-02.txt released

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:38:40 -0500

[Sorry about the typos. It was late!]

	Please be advised that we have sent version 02
of the Label Switch Router MIB (LSR MIB) to the internet
drafts folks at the IETF. The aforementioned document will
appear on the MPLS IETF website in a few days. In the meantime,
you can pick up a copy of the latest version anonymously from
the public Cisco web site at:

ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/tnadeau/draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-02.txt

	Regards,

	--Tom

---

From: Harsha Vardhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:34:32 -0800

Hi, 

Can somebody give me pointers on the topic "MPLS popularity/growth/usage
in the broadband world". 

Thanks in advance,

Harsha