Subject: Draft MPLS Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:34:02 -0500

Folks -

We got some relief due to the fact that IPO will be meeting before us
and a number of drafts will be presented there.  The agenda remains
crowded.  Most talks at 13 minutes.  Please plan a 10 minute talk and
3 mins for discussion.  There's no fluff in the agenda so the chairs
will be enforcing time strictly.

Presenter        Topic                                     Time 

Monday           7:30 - 10:00 

                 Agenda & WG Status                          5 
Kompella         draft-kompella-mpls-optical-00.txt         13 
Lang             draft-lang-mpls-rsvp-oxc-00.txt            13 
Saha             draft-saha-rsvp-optical-signaling-00.txt   13 
Fan              draft-fan-mpls-lambda-signaling-00.txt     13 
Rajagopalan      draft-tang-crldp-optical-00.txt            13 
Bernstein        draft-bernstein-mpls-sonet-00.txt          13 
Mannie           draft-mannie-mpls-sdh-control-00.txt       13 
Kompella         draft-kompella-mpls-bundle-00.txt          13 
Lang             draft-lang-mpls-lmp-00.txt                 13 
                 Discussion of organizing optical work      15 
Ravikanth        draft-vaananen-mpls-svc-diff-framework-    13 

Wednesday        9:00 - 11:30

Davari           draft-ietf-mpls-diff-ext-05.txt            13
Makam            draft-makam-mpls-recovery-frmwrk-00.txt    13 
Huang            draft-chang-mpls-path-protection-00.txt    13 
Matthews         draft-farrel-mpls-ldp-ft-00.txt            10
                 draft-matthews-mpls-ldp-ibb-00.txt 
Kankkunen        draft-kankkunen-vompls-fw-00.txt            2 
Berger           draft-berger-mpls-hdr-comp-00.txt          13 
Swallow          draft-swallow-mpls-simple-hdr-compress-    13
Heinanen         draft-heinanen-mpls-splsp-00.txt           13 
Iwata            draft-fujita-mpls-crldp-crankback-00.txt   13 
Wright           draft-wright-policy-mpls-00.txt            13 
Schrijver        draft-schrijvp-mpls-ldp-end-to-end-auth-   13 
Sumimoto         draft-sumimoto-mpls-vpn-interworking-      13 
                 Last calls, charter discussion              8 

======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Noritoshi Demizu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:35:04 +0900

I made an HTML version of draft MPLS agenda at
 http://infonet.aist-nara.ac.jp/member/nori-d/mlr/article/MPLS-agenda-0003.html
Of course, there are links to I-Ds.  I did my best, but I am sorry if
there are errors.

By the way, I could not find the following I-D.  Where can I find it?
I temporary made a link to revision 04 in the current page above.
 > Davari           draft-ietf-mpls-diff-ext-05.txt            13

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu, NAIST

---

From: Noritoshi Demizu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:40:18 +0900

I am very sorry that some of you got an error message when you access
to the URL which I wrote in my previous mail.  The problem was our
file server went down just after I sent my previous mail.  Now, the
URL becomes accessible again.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu, NAIST