Subject: MPLS - Label assignement

From: Laurent Silvio Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:35:45 +0200

Sorry I have forgoten to specify a subject.

Hello everyone !

You might have received mails from me since yesterday, but I still need
to have some explanation about principles of MPLS.

Could someone explain me what is topology/data traffic based label
assignment or lead me to some drafts or information sources ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Laurent Ciavaglia.

---

From: Laurent Silvio Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:41:31 +0200

Hello everybody !

I would like to thank every person that help in my quest for knowledge about
MPLS.
Thank you for all.

Have a nice day.

Best Regrards, Laurent C.