Subject: Looking for draft-ietf-mpls-arch-07.txt

From: Eduardo Otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:48:16 +0200

Hi,

My name is Diego and I want to know if there is the
draft-ietf-mpls-arch-07.txt
already avaliable and where I could get it.

(I've got the draft-ietf-mpls-arch-06.txt by Rosen, Viswanathan and
Callon)

Thanks a lot.

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:15:59 -0400

The -06 draft is still the latest.  Even though expired, it is still
up on the server.  Hopefully it will be published as an RFC soon.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824