Subject: RE: MPLS - Label assignement

From: Vishal Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:56:40 -0400

Laurent,

The first resource to go to is the MPLS WG web site, and take a look
at the architecture and framework documents.
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html

Those will lead you to other drafts that discuss specific issues, some of which will
answer your questions.

Another resource, is the MPLS Resource Center at
http://www.mplsrc.com/. This has a nice collection of information
about MPLS, where you should be able to find documents
that address your questions.

-Vishal

On Thursday, April 20, 2000 11:36 AM, [email-masked] 
[SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
> Sorry I have forgoten to specify a subject.
>
> Hello everyone !
>
> You might have received mails from me since yesterday, but I still need
> to have some explanation about principles of MPLS.
>
> Could someone explain me what is topology/data traffic based label
> assignment or lead me to some drafts or information sources ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Best regards, Laurent Ciavaglia.