Subject: Comments on draft-chang-mpls-path-protection-00.txt

From: Vishal Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:12:59 -0400

Hello,

After my presentation of the path protection mechanism draft
at the Wednesday session in Adelaide, the Chairs had suggested
that we initiate some discussion on our draft on the mailing list to
obtain feedback from the group.

Also, several people had come to me after the talk, and discussed
various aspects of our solution, or indicated agreement with what we were
proposing. We would therefore like to request comments from the
list on our draft --- suggestions, ideas for extensions, criticisms
etc., so that we can incorporate those in our draft. This will be
very valuable in moving this work forward, and in aligning it with
other recovery work currently being pursued in the WG.

Thanks very much.

-Vishal
*******************************************************
Vishal Sharma, Ph.D.  A small group of determined spirits with an
Research Engineer      unquenchable thirst for their mission can                                 
                                  alter the course of history. --- Gandhi
Tellabs Research Center                     
One Kendall Square      Phone: (617).577.8760
Bldg. 100, Suite 121         Fax: (617).494.0118
Cambridge, MA 02139   e-mail: [email-masked]
                                              [email-masked]
*******************************************************