Subject: LSR MIB last call

From: Vijay Srinivasan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:05:58 -0700

The LSR MIB last call has closed.  Would the authors please update the draft
based on comments received during the last call and publish a new version
asap?

Thanks,
- Vijay

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:53:10 -0400

Hi Vijay,

         We are nearly complete with all of the changes and
will have a version published by this Friday (April, 14).

         --Tom

>The LSR MIB last call has closed.  Would the authors please update the 
>draft based on comments received during the last call and publish a new 
>version asap?
>
>Thanks,
>- Vijay