Subject: MPLS Network Simulator

From: Woojik Chun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:07:28 +0900

About a month ago, I posted our work on MPLS network simulator.
Now I anounce the preliminary version of MNS (MPLS Network Simulator)
This version MPLS Network Simulator  is based on NS-2.

The primary purpose of MNS is to simulate MPLS networks and their
applications.
This version includes :

          MPLS Packet switching -- label swapping operation, TTL
decrement, and
          penultimate hop popping
          LDP -- handling LDP messages (Request, Mapping, Withdraw,
Release, and
          Notification)
          CR-LDP -- handling CR-LDP messages (Request and Mapping)

You will find breif introduction, manual, and some examples.
And also you can download the source code.

If you have any comment, question, or suggestion, post it via Q&A.

Please visit our Home page ( http://raonet.com/mns/  )