Subject: RE: MPLS header compression

From: "Nelson, Jim (CRTATL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:03:52 -0400

George,

A couple of us extensively searched IETF, including individual submissions,
unsuccessfully for your draft
(draft-swallow-mpls-simple-hdr-compress-00.txt). Any help would be
appreciated !

Regards,
Jim

James W (Jim) Nelson
Concert Strategic Network Architecture and Technology
[email-masked]
1+ 770 333 4863

-----Original Message-----
From: Shahram Davari [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 11:08 AM
To: 'George Swallow'; [email-masked]
Subject: MPLS header compression

Hi George,

Do you have any paper on you MPLS header compression proposal?

Thanks,
-Shahram
**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they   
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify 
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
Antigen for the presence of computer viruses.

http://www.concert.com
**********************************************************************

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:47:03 -0400

Jim -

Try -

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swallow-mpls-simple-hdr-compress-00.txt

the problem is that it was put in with some blanks in the URL.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824