Subject: Regd. Signaling protocols

From: "Bhaskara Venkata Nookeswara Rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 05:01:52 +0000 ( )

Hi,

	What should be the basis for selecting/configuring a signaling
protocol for MPLS LSP establishments if LSR is capable of both RSVP and
LDP/CR-LDP?  Is there any MIB which does support this configurability?

	Is it possible for an LSR to configure RSVP on one interface
and LDP on another interface.

regards
bhaskar

---

From: "Pathangi N Janardhanan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:07:03 +0530

Hi,

> and LDP on another interface.

Please look at the draft

draft-wright-mpls-crldp-rsvpte-iw-00.txt

Thanks
Jana

---

From: [email-masked] (David Wilder)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:51:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi bhaskar,

I would think that scaling (# of LSPs per MPLS I/F, port or box) and performance
would be the main two factors.

It should definitely be possible to configure RSVP on one MPLS I/F and LDP on
another on an LSR.

Dave