Subject: Two minor comments on draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-03.txt

From: Paul Langille <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:05:48 -0400

Tom, Arun, Cheenu. Here are two minor comments on
draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-03.txt.

1) Some more text around the MplsTunnelIndex and MplsTunnelInstance
would be helpful. For example, the description in the 'Textual
Conventions' is accurate but brief. The description in the
MplsTunnelIndex object ("Uniquely identifies this row.") is confusing.
Some examples would also help. (This is probably the same thing that
Adrian Farrel was requesting in his message.) If I get sometime 'spare'
time I will send you some text but don't hold your breath!

2) The syntax for the MplsTunnelInstance object is "MplsTunnelIndex" and
it should be "MplsTunnelInstance". (Looks like a cut and paste error.)

        Paul

--
Paul Langille                e-mail: [email-masked]
Crescent Networks            phone: (978) 244-9002 x244
201 Riverneck Road           fax: (978) 244-9211
Chelmsford, MA 01824

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:05:27 -0400

Thanks Paul. We will incorporate these comments
into the edits we are now doing for the current version.

         --Tom