Subject: looking for minutes of MPLS summit (Mar,2000)

From: fan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:20:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am looking for minutes or articles of MPLS summit(Mar,2000). Does
anybody know how to find them? Is there proceedings after the meeting?
Thank you in advance.

fan

---

From: Florian-Daniel Otel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 20:28:08 +0200 (MET DST)

> anybody know how to find them? Is there proceedings after the meeting?

In case you didn't knew that already at 
http://infonet.aist-nara.ac.jp/member/nori-d/mlr/ 

you have the agenda and the two BOFs. But there are no meeting
minutes, and i subscribe to a request for them (if there are any
lurking somewhere)

> fan

Cheers,

Florian

---

From: "Peter Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 19:02:37 +0200

Hi Mr Fan Song,

We are the organizer of the MPLS'2000 conference and you can order the
lecture notes +CD Rom from this conference directly to us. The price for the
binder + CD Rom is 550 UDS/or Euros (shipping included).

To order you just have to send us an email with your name,  the delivery
address and the address for invoicing /or your credit card informations.
Thanks in advance.

Feel free to contact us again if you should need some more information.

Kind regards
Iben
[email-masked]

Upper Side
54, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine
75012 Paris - FRANCE
Tel: 33 1 53 46 63 80
Fax: 33 1 53 46 63 85
www.upperside.fr
----- Original Message -----

---

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:56:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Peter and Fan,

  I believe what is being referred here is the MPLS summit (Mar
2000) and not MPLS 2000 conference. MPLS 2000 Annual International
Conference is yet to take place on October 22-24, 2000 at George Mason
University, Center for the Arts, Fairfax, Virginia, USA. This event is
jointly hosted by UUNET Technologies and Advanced Internet Lab of George
Mason University.

  This event is third in series of the highly successful annual event on
MPLS. MPLS 98, hosted by UUNET and GMU, which took place in the Washington
DC area was the first conference focused on MPLS. MPLS 99, additionally,
had sponsorship from major MPLS router vendors. 

  MPLS 2000 will focus on the conceptual, implementation, and operational
issues related to MPLS and MPL(ambda)S. This premier conference will
include representation from major service providers, equipment
manufacturers, and research institutions. It will also provide an
opportunity for those who wish to exhibit their product and have bake-off
testing.

  If you are interested in securing the Exhibit space at MPLS 2000
Conference and getting further information on this event, please visit
http://ail.gmu.edu/. There are three categories of conference
sponsorships available.

Regards 

Rajiv Papneja