Subject: Questions: IS-IS vs. OSPF

From: "Stewart Pu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:18:11 +0800

Hi,

Forgive my silly questions:

*	To implement an IGP in a large ISP network, which one is better?
OSPF or IS-IS? Why?
*	To support MPLS, which one is better? IS-IS of OSPF?

Please Comment. Thanks.

Stewart
* : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked] (David Wilder)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

Stewart,

There was just a very long discussion on this recently.  You may want to
check the May, 2000 archives when they are put up in a couple weeks.

You can get to the archives of this discussion list via (among other ways):
http://cell.onecall.net/cell-relay/archives/mpls/mpls.index.html

Dave