Subject: (Off-topic?) MPLS cisco support

From: Florian-Daniel Otel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:47:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello all,

[This might be a bit off-topic (in that case appologies) ]

I'm part of a project aimed at building an MPLS core network. We are
intrested if anyone knows if (or where to ask about) MPLS support in
cisco IOS. We are thinking about 3600 series machines. Anyone has any
experience, feedback, what is supported and what not, etc ? Ideas
where i can find more information or how to contact about this
capabilities (except the local cisco dealer of course which invaribaly 
answers with "We think that is rather supported" ;) ) ? 

With kind regards,

Florian

P.S. Now this is really off-topic :) Same goes for DiffServ and
IntServ/RSVP.

---

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 17:55:58 -0600

Hi,
There are several links to information on Cisco's MPLS support on the MPLS
Resource Center - http://www.mplsrc.com/ .  See the Vendor Information page.

Irwin

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian-Daniel Otel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 8:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: (Off-topic?) MPLS cisco support

Hello all,

With kind regards,

Florian