Subject: MPLS Traffic prioritization

From: "Martin Picard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:56:03 -0400

Hi,

   I am currently pulling together an inventory of the different
   technologies, techniques, methods and protocols to accomplish
   prioritization for traffic going through an MPLS network. This
   inventory is a starting point, since the ultimate goal is to review
   these elements and then establish a migration path to introduce
   traffic prioritization for an MPLS network.

   Any input would be appreciated.

   tx

Martin Picard
SINC

---

From: Florian-Daniel Otel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:09:01 +0200 (MEST)

>    Any input would be appreciated.

draft-vaananen-mpls-svc-diff-framework-00.txt and references therein
might be a good prior reading before starting that work.

And welcome to the club ;)

> SINC

Florian.

---

From: Florian-Daniel Otel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:09:01 +0200 (MEST)

Florian.