Subject: crldp mpls implementation on FreeBSD ??

From: Pratik Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am looking for a  LDP-CRLDP mpls implementation on
FreeBSD. The one on NIST is RSVP based.

Can anyone guide me to a resource, if there is one.

Thanks,
Pratik.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/

---

From: "G.B.Naidu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:32:42 +0530 (IST)

Hi Pratik,

currently there is no full pledged LDP implementation on FreeBSD. NIST
people are planning to bring it out.

I have done a customised LDP and kernel packet handler on FreeBSD. But I
cant give it to public due to privacy problems.  May be you or someone
interested can take this up and work. I am willing to help, but am quite
busy with the projects.

I would love to have some MPLS on FreeBSD.

regards
--gb

 On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Pratik Shah

--