Subject: MPLS protection/restoration

From: Yair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:35:23 -0000

hi,
Is there something new regarding the draft of "Path Protection/Restoration 
Mechanism for MPLS Networks" -  <draft-chang-mpls-path-protection-00.txt. ?
Thanks,
Yair

---

From: Vishal Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:03:44 -0400

Hi Yair,

We currently have two drafts related to this one that we are working on.
The first is a revision of this draft, based on several comments and discussions
on the mailing list during May.
The second is a follow-on draft that specifies extensions to RSVP-TE to
implement the path protection mechanism specified in the first draft.

We hope to have the second draft out pretty soon, and a revision of the first one out within
the next 2-3 weeks.

Regards,
-Vishal