From: Ramanjaneyulu Y T <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:35:10 +0530 (IST)

Respected all,

   At present  we are developing voice over IP router with MPLS and RSVP
protocols. I got one doubt in that. 

      At edge routers ( ingress , egress LSR ) many phones attached. When
ever a user wants  talk to other party he /she rings number, SIP will
verify other party is ready to accept call or not . If it ready to accept
RSVP will establish path.  This will same for if multiple party (
which phones are attached to same edge) want to communicate to same
destination edge. 

Once path is establishes when conversation starts , voice pakest starts
coming to ingress LSR . Now probelm is how to map IP addr. to  MPLS lable
on  destination IP because more than one destination RSVP paths
established. 

                                          With  Regards
                                        Ramanajaneyulu Y.T. 

 "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best
  friends listen to what you don't say."
  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Y.T.RAMANJANEYULU                        |   My other mail Ids:
E-70,INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE         |         [email-masked]
BANGALORE - 560012                       |         [email-masked]
PH: 0091 - 080 - 3092622 ( HOSTEL )      |
    0091 - 080 - 3092906 ( LAB )         |
                   visit my home page:www2.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~ytr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------