Subject: Re: Last Call for LDP

From: "Punj, Arun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:02:36 -0400

Hi,

Any reason why LDP can't use SCTP ( sigtran ) instead of TCP ?
It doesnot seem to utilize byte stream feature of TCP anyway,
And would be far more light weight if it used SCTP.

-TL

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:38:48 -0400

All -

This is a reminder that this last call is limited to the issues raised
in the previous last call.

Arun -

> And would be far more light weight if it used SCTP.

Thanks for providing such a clear example of something that's out of
scope!

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824