Subject: Re: LSP hierarchy with MPLS TE

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

> I wouldn't call this an objection, but how about we decide
> its disposition at the upcoming IETF after hearing a presentation?

I guess you missed my presentation of draft-kompella-mpls-optical-00.txt,
the focus of which was Forwarding Adjacencies, the basis of the LSP
hierarchy draft.

From the minutes of the IETF 47 MPLS WG:

  Kireeti Kompella started off his presentation by discussing network
  design considerations, but mentioned that the focus of the talk was on
  forwarding adjacencies.

  ...

  He went on to discuss forwarding adjacencies, which were a key part of
  this draft. (etc)

Of course, if enough people ask for an encore, Yakov or I will be
glad to do it.

Kireeti.

---

From: Grenville Armitage <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:29:44 -0700

if your new draft is no more than some contents extracted
from a draft already accepted to be a working group document,
then yes i did miss that point.

cheers,
gja

-- 
________________________________________________________________________
Grenville Armitage                    http://members.home.net/garmitage/
Bell Labs Research Silicon Valley