Subject: RE: MPLS deployment...

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:32:41 -0600

Hi GB,
We've got tons of relevant information on the MPLS Resource Center at
http://www.mplsrc.com/, we also run a mailing list that is for discussion of
MPLS operational isues.

Irwin

-----Original Message-----
From: G.B.Naidu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 1:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: MPLS deployment...

Hi,

I am interested to know about the various issues involved in the MPLS
deploument and interoperability. Could some one show me some pointers or
any inputs.

thanks
--gb

--