Subject: Re: Hierarchical Tunnel Establishment in RSVP-TE

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:16:13 -0700

Folks,

> Given the recent e-mail exchange on the topic of hierarchical
> tunnel establishment in RSVP-TE, and given that most (but probably
> not all) the relevant material is covered under the notion of
> Forwarding Adjacencies in draft-kompella-optical-mpls-00.txt,
> I wonder whether there would be any objections agains extracting
> all the relevant material, filling the missing pieces (if any),
> and turning the result into a MPLS WG document.

Kireeti and myself just submitted an Internet Draft on this.
If you can't wait until the Draft will appear in the IETF
server, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy.

Yakov.

---

From: "Ganesh Murugesan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:59:53 -0400

Hi,

Can you forward me a copy of this draft.

thanks
ganesh

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Yakov
> Rekhter
> Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 4:16 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Hierarchical Tunnel Establishment in RSVP-TE 
> 
> 
> Folks,
>