Subject: Multiple RRO's

From: ARUMUGAM R <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:58:00 +0530

Hi,
This is another doubt regarding RRO object.
In the RSVP Tunnel establishment, it is given that if multiple RRO's are encountered in
the Resv message between two FILTER_SPEC only the first one is valid and the others
should be omitted (Section 4.4.) 
Whether there can be another RRO following additional FILTER_SPEC?.
When does this situation arises, since the tunnel is going to be unique one?
Particularly in the Tunnel Reroute Condition whether there can be old RRO following
old LABEL obj and new RRO followed by new LABEL object.
Both the RRO's are seperated by old FILTER_SPEC and new FILTER_SPEC.
Can a situation stated above can occur since the old FILTER_SPEC and old LABEL objects
being part of refreshing the Resv message and 
new FILTER_SPEC, LABEL object being part of Reroute condition.

Note:- Consideration is from a Intermediate node , two resv messages are received from 
different NextHops because of reroute Condition and my PHOP does not change because of
reroute to whom i have to forward the Reserve message.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Aru
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arumugam R
Senior Software Engineer,
Future Software Pvt Ltd.
Chennai - 35
Fone-4330550 Extn-332
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------