Subject: Label Request object

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:45:46 -0400

Question about LRO:

In draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-06.txt, section 4.2.4

"A node that sends a LRO MUST be ready to accept and correctly process a Label object in the corresponding Resv messages"

What's the semantics of this explanation above?

Thanks

Reards,

Ted

----------
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:03:29 -0400

> "A node that sends a LRO MUST be ready to accept and correctly process
> a Label object in the corresponding Resv messages"
> 

Can't remember who penned that line, but basically all it is saying is
if you request a label then your downstream node has a right to expect
that you'll use it properly.  

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824