Subject: G.ason presentation at IETF48 next week?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:32:39 +0100

Yangguang (or indeed anyone else who knows!)

Could you tell me when the T1X1.5 liason will be presenting G.ASON next
week?  I don't see it on any listed on any of the agendas ...

I'm looking forward to the ensuing debate with the single control plane
advocates =)

Regards,

Darren.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yangguang Xu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 20 July 2000 15:14
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [IP-Optical] RE:draft-many-ip-optical-framework-01.txt

Darren,

There will be a liaison from T1X1.5 to present G.ASON at upcoming IETF-48. I
also hope that people read other works such as "ASON-Requirements at the
Client
API".

Yangguang

---

From: Yangguang Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:48:45 -0400

Darren,

I don't know the exact time now. But so far I hear the positve inforamtion that
there will be a G.ASON liason to present at IPO. I don't want to spread
un-confirmed info. I am sure somebody else can give you a confirmed answer.

Yangguang

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:01:24 -0400

We are indeed attempting to squeeze a little time on the IPO agenda for the 
liaison to be presented, but it will be very tight - certainly nothing more 
than a high level overview, with no discussion.  Discussion will need to 
take place on the list.

Cheers,
Andy

-------

>un-confirmed info. I am sure somebody else can give you a confirmed answer.

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis     [email-masked]     phone:408-383-7223
Vivace Networks/2730 Orchard Parkway/San Jose, CA 95134/fax:408-904-4748
http://www.vivacenetworks.com