Subject: MPLS stuff

From: Ramanjaneyulu Y T <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:49:46 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

  one more question. Is there any other source to find MPLS related
documents other than the following one.  

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html

    If so please suggest URLs . 
                  Thanking you

                                         Regards
                                        Ramanjaneyulu Y.T. 
 
 " A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks
 out."
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Y.T.RAMANJANEYULU                        |   My other mail Ids:
E-70,INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE         |         [email-masked]
BANGALORE - 560012                       |         [email-masked]
PH: 0091 - 080 - 3092622 ( HOSTEL )      |
    0091 - 080 - 3092906 ( LAB )         |
                   visit my home page:www2.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~ytr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------