Subject: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-06.txt comments

From: "Cucchiara, Joan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:31:52 -0400

Folks, 

We have received some comments regarding
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-06.txt and have summarized
these below.  They are in no specific order.

Please note, we plan to make these changes to the 
next rev of the LDP MIB.

1) remove the reference to the framework document
   
2) Add an mplsFecIndexNext type of object

3) change the conformance of the Fec table objects
   to the mplsLdpGeneralGroup

4) The mplsLdpEntityConfGenericTable is no longer needed because 
   the functionality has been absorbed by the
   mplsLdpEntityConfGenericLabelRangeTable.  The
mplsLdpEntityConfGenericTable
   will be removed and the front section updated accordingly.

5) few other editorial comments, update references, typos, etc.

   Thanks, Joan