Subject: Re: Label Request object

From: [email-masked] (David Wilder)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:57:47 -0400

George,

What do you mean by using the label properly?  When you refer to a label
being used properly, do you mean only that it must be used in accordance with
the MPLS Architecture draft?

Dave

***************************

	To: [email-masked]
	cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Subject: Re: Label Request object 
	Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:03:29 -0400
	From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>

	> "A node that sends a LRO MUST be ready to accept and correctly process
	> a Label object in the corresponding Resv messages"
	> 
	> What's the semantics of this explanation above?

	Can't remember who penned that line, but basically all it is saying is
	if you request a label then your downstream node has a right to expect
	that you'll use it properly.  

	...George

	==================================================================
	George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
	                     250 Apollo Drive
	                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824