Subject: Draft MPLS agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:31:19 -0400

Sorry for the delay.  I still don't have final word on which drafts
will be covered in the routing area meeting, but the following should
be pretty close to reality.

======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824


Draft MPLS Agenda

Wednesday       9:00 - 11:30               

Presenter       Topic                                  Time

                Agenda                                   5
Kompella        Routing Draft FYI                       10
Mannie          mannie-mpls-sdh-ospf-isis-00            10
Saha            rs-optical-bundling-00                  15
Kompella        kompella-mpls-bundle-02                 15

Ashwood-Smith   ashwood-generalized-mpls-signaling-00   30
Guo             sorrento-rsvp-bi-osp-00                 10
Bala            bala-mpls-optical-uni-signaling-00      15
Aboulmagd       aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00       10
Lang            lang-mpls-lmp-01                        15

Nadeau          nadeau-mpls-packet-classifier-mib-01    10

Thursday        9:00 - 11:30            

Presenter       Topic                                  Time

Le Faucher      ietf-mpls-diff-ext-06                    5
Le Faucher      lefaucheur-diff-te-reqts-00             10
Le Faucher      lefaucheur-diff-te-ext-00               10

Sharma          chang-mpls-rsvpte-path-protection-ext   10
Brittain        brittain-mpls-ldp-ft-00                 10
Reichmeyer      franr-mpls-cops-00                      10
Schrijver       schrijvp-mpls-end-to-end-auth-01        10
Iwata           fujita-mpls-crldp-crankback-01          10
Ashwood-Smith   daft-ietf-mpls-te-feed-01               10
Paraschiv       paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00             10

Theimer         theimer-tcrtp-mpls-00                   10
Berger          ietf-mpls-hdr-comp-over-ppp-00          10
Berger          ietf-mpls-hdr-comp-00                    5

Leu             leu-mpls-ldp-label-aggregation-00       10

                Workgroup Status                        20

Related drafts that will be considered in the routing area 
meeting:

  Worster       draft-worster-mpls-in-ip-00.txt 
  Rekhter       draft-rekhter-mpls-over-gre-00.txt      
  Sharma        draft-makam-mpls-recovery-frmwrk-01.txt 
  Mo            draft-mo-mpls-protection-00.txt 
  Martini       draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-01.txt       
  Malis         draft-malis-sonet-ces-mpls-00.txt       
  Kankkunen     draft-kankkunen-vompls-fw-01.txt

Redirected to Policy / NIM

  Chadha        draft-chadha-policy-mpls-te-00.txt
  Iwata         draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt

Redirected to IPO
  
  Rajagopalan   draft-prs-optical-routing-00.txt

Redirected to VPN

  Zang          draft-zhang-crldp-ext-for-vpn.txt

---

From: Noritoshi Demizu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:35:06 +0900

HTML version of current draft mpls agenda is available at:
 http://infonet.aist-nara.ac.jp/member/nori-d/mlr/article/MPLS-agenda-0008.html

As usual, all I-D's on the agenda can be fetched from this page.

I tried to do my best, however, I am sorry if there is mis-editing.
Please let me know if you found it.

Best Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu