Subject: NIST Switch

From: Paul Langille <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 11:07:25 -0400

Greetings. Is anyone using the NIST Switch source code
(http://www.antd.nist.gov/itg/nistswitch/)? (We are having trouble
installing the code and we are not getting any responses from the NIST
Switch mailing lists.)

        Thanks Paul

--
Paul Langille                e-mail: [email-masked]
Crescent Networks            phone: (978) 244-9002 x244
201 Riverneck Road           fax: (978) 244-9211
Chelmsford, MA 01824

---

From: Miled Tezeghdanti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 09:06:54 +0200

Hi Paul,

You should subscribe to the list to be able to send messages to it.
I had installed Nistswitch.
Don't apply the patch4.2a4 to rsvpd and don't copy tc_altq.c to the rsvpd
directory as was said in the rsvp-kit-991103/README file.

Miled.