Subject: Delay in getting out agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:29:41 -0400

Folks -

I'm in the process of resolving where (what WG) some of the drafts
should be discussed with our ADs and some other IESG members.  So I
can't publish an agenda just yet.  

Also, I haven't seen the following drafts:

	draft-kompella-mpls-unnumbered-00.txt		
	draft-bala-mpls-optical-uni-signaling-00.txt
	draft-aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00.txt
	draft-paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00.txt
	draft-kankkunen-vompls-fw-01.txt

Could the authors:

  a) verify that they were submitted on time.

  b) send me a copy.

...George

======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824