Subject: Re: New Internet Draft: TE over Unnumbered Links

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,

> you have picked the value 3 for the new "Unnumbered Interface ID"
> ERO subobject type. Can you please make that some other value.
> draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-tunnel-06.txt has just assigned
> subobject type 3 to the "Label" subobject.

Ah.  Okay, I'll change it (to 4).  I didn't look at the RRO.

> Speaking of RROs, shouldn't the new subobject not also be used
> in there?

Good point.  Lou Berger also raised this point; I'll address this
in the next rev.

Thanks for the comments!

Kireeti.

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

> i suspect you all need iana considerations sections and have iana
> assign the number space.

Good point.  I'll add IANA considerations in the next rev.

Thanks,
Kireeti.