Subject: A new draft.

From: "Fu, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:38:56 -0700

An Internet Draft entitled "Extensions to RSVP-TE for Bi-directional Optical
Path Setup" has been submitted to the IETF. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sorrento-rsvp-bi-osp-00.txt

James Fu 
Sorrento Networks Inc.
9990 Mesa Rim Road
San Diego, CA  92121

[email-masked]

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:50:52 -0400

James -

Using a company name in the title of a draft is inappropriate.  The ID
editor usually catches these, but this one slipped by since your
company name could also be a last name.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824