Subject: Route Server using labels in BGP-4 attributes

From: Diarmuid Flynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:13:12 -0700

I have recently implemented a version of the Route Sever from Merit, that
incorporates the carrying of MPLS labels in BGPv4 attributes. I based the
implementation on the draft "Carrying Label Information in BGP-4" by Yakov
Rekhter and Eric Rosen.

I would like to carry out interoperability testing with this code and was
wondering if anybody else has also written code based on Rekhter/Rosen draft
that I could use for this purpose. Any joint testing of course would  be
done under a non- disclosure agreement.
 
Thanks,

Diarmuid Flynn
Member of Research and Development Staff

Equinix Inc,
901 Marshall Rd,
Redwood City,CA 94063,
U.S.A
Tel: 650-817-2257
e-mail : [email-masked]