Subject: LSR down

From: Ramanjaneyulu Y T <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:44:34 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

   Suppose LSP is established between source and destination , and data
transmission is taking place through this LSP. If any LSR goes down how
MPLS will handle this situation. 

                                         Regards
                                        Ramanajaneyulu Y.T. 
 
 " A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks
 out."
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Y.T.RAMANJANEYULU                        |   My other mail Ids:
E-70,INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE         |         [email-masked]
BANGALORE - 560012                       |         [email-masked]
PH: 0091 - 080 - 3092622 ( HOSTEL )      |
    0091 - 080 - 3092906 ( LAB )         |
                   visit my home page:www2.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~ytr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------