Subject: New I-D: IP over Optical Networks - Summary of Issues

From: "Raj Jain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:31:55 -0400

An Internet Draft entitled "IP over Optical Networks: A Summary of
Issues," draft-osu-ipo-mpls-issues-00.txt has been submitted to the
IETF and it will be available from the repositories in a while. In the
mean time, I have placed a copy at:

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~jain/ietf/issues.htm

This copy has some minor/editorial errors corrected that were noticed after
the submission to IETF.

Thanks.

Raj Jain

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Raj Jain
Chief Technology Officer
Nayna Networks, Inc.
157 Topaz St.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408-956-8000X309
Fax: 408-956-8730
Email: [email-masked]