Subject: LDP Test Cases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 21:39:02 +0800

Hello,

I would like to know whether there are any test cases for MPLS-LDP available on the net.
If so can u pls give me the details of it.

thanks in advance

seenu

---

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:28:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Seenu,

   Advanced Internet Lab(AIL) at Geroge Mason University, Fairfax, Va  is
 is involved in testing the interoperability between the various
 implementations of MPLS. For this purpose, AIL has formulated a
 comprehensive set of test plans that are focussed on MPLS, and are
 derived from the "AIL MPLS core capability set", which has copious input
 from the industry. The AIL interoperability test plan includes the test
 cases for the following:

       1) Traffic Engineering over MPLS
       2) LDP
       3) RSVP-TE          
       4) CR-LDP
       5) IS-IS (including TE extensions)
       6) OSPF  (including TE extensions)
       7) BGP-4/MPLS
       8) ATM-LSRs
       9) Other requirement driven specific tests.

   The test plans noted above are ready and documented, but because
 of binding Non-Disclosure agreements with the sponsors of the lab, the
 the plans are not available for public review.   However, the 
 precedent AIL core capability set will be available on our homepage in
 the near future. 

   Sponsors of the lab include major router vendors, ISPs and test
 equipment manufacturers.

   For further information regarding the functioning and sponsorship of
 the Advanced Internet Lab, please visit our web site at 
 http://ail.gmu.edu/.

   Regards

   Rajiv Papneja

> If so can u pls give me the details of it.

********************************
Rajiv Papneja (GRA)
Advanced Internet Laboratory
George Mason University,
G10, Johnson Center,
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
Tel: 703.993.4700
email: [email-masked]
visit us at http://ail.gmu.edu/
********************************