Subject: mpls-in-ip slides

From: "tom worster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:54:16 -0400

the slides i nearly used to present mpls-in-ip at the routing
area meeting are at:

http://thefsb.org/mpls-in-ip.ppt

c u
tom

______________________________________________________________________
tom worster, ennovate networks, 60 codman hill rd, boxborough ma 01719
tel: +1 978 206 0490   fax: +1 978 263 1090   [email-masked]

---

From: "tom worster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:47:51 -0400

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of tom worster
> http://thefsb.org/mpls-in-ip.ppt

it was pointed out to me that these slides contain a "confidential"
tag. this was a mistake. the material is not confidential. i have
taken this tag off these slides.

c u
tom