Subject: MPLS2000 Invitation

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:07:00 -0400 (EDT)

Friends,

        On behalf of Prof. Bijan Jabbari and Daniel Awduche, we wish to
invite you to attend the 3rd Annual International Conference on MPLS,
being held on the pastoral Fairfax, Virginia, campus of George Mason
University October 22-24, 2000.  The theme of this year's conference is
"From MPLS to MPLambdaS."  Conference information, detailed technical
program, hotel and travel information, and registration information can
be found at:

        http://www.ail.gmu.edu/MPLS2000/default.htm

        The conference begins with parallel tutorial sessions on Sunday
afternoon and continues with full-day technical sessions Monday and
Tuesday.

        The designated hotel for MPLS2000 is the Sheraton Premiere at
Tyson's Corner.  We have a limited number of rooms blocked at a special
rate and urge you to make your reservations immediately.

        MPLS2000 is co-hosted by George Mason University and UUNET
Technologies and is being sponsored by Nortel Networks, Juniper
Networks, Make Systems, Ennovate Networks, Cisco Systems, Spirent
Communications, IronBridge Networks, Avici Systems, Marconi
Communications, Ericsson, Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology,
and Vivace Networks.  Sponsors will be exhibiting their products and
services throughout the day Monday and Tuesday.

        If you have any further queries, you may contact Pam Jones
(mailto:[email-masked]), Advanced Internet Lab, 703-993-4700.  

        We look forward to seeing you in October!

        Rajiv 

       ******************************
        Rajiv Papneja
        Advanced Internet Laboratory
        George Mason University,
        G10, Johnson Center,
        Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
        Tel: 703-993-4700
        Fax: 703-993-4704
        email: [email-masked]
       *******************************