Subject: draft-kompella-mpls-te-mib-00.txt

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:43:49 +0100

Hi Kireeti,

Having missed out on the tewg meeting in Pittsburgh and been unable to find
any minutes, I wonder if you could update us all on the status of this
draft.

I'm aware that there was some concern in the run-up to Pittsburgh that your
draft had considerable overlap with the MIB drafts in the mplswg.  Could you
summarize the current state of this debate for us on the list so that we can
move forward.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Adrian
--
Adrian Farrel  mailto:[email-masked]
Network Convergence Group
Data Connection Ltd., Chester, UK
http://www.datcon.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0) 1244 313440  Fax: +44 (0) 1244 312422