Subject: MPLS-VPN-MIB

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:33:03 -0500

FYI...

Title : MPLS/BGP Virutal Private Network Management Information Base Using 
SMIv2
Author(s) : T. Nadeau, L. Fang, F. Chiussi, S. Brannon, J. Dube
Filename : draft-nadeau-mpls-vpn-mib-00.txt
Pages : 28
Date : 10-Nov-00

Abstract
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information
Base  (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, in response to customer demands and strong
input from vendors, it describes managed objects for modeling and
managing Multi-Protocol Label Switching(MPLS) [MPLSArch]/Border Gateway
Protocol (BGP) Virtual Private Networks(VPNs) [RFC2547bis].

This document is currently available at
ftp-eng.cisco.com/tnadeau/draft-nadeau-mpls-vpn-mib-00.txt until
such time as it is available via the IETF drafts repository.