Subject: Agenda in the IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:13:38 -0600

All,

Does any body know a detailed agenda for the IETF in San Diego other
than the one listed on the web?
For example, what will be discussed in each MPLS WG session? When will
GMPLS, LMP, extensions to CR-LDP, RSVP-TE for GMPLS will be discussed?

I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 
Wesam Alanqar 
Member of Technical Staff 
Technology Concepts, Innovations and Evaluation (TCIE) 
Technology Planning & Integration- Sprint TP&I 
9300 Metcalf Avenue 
Overland Park, KS 66212-1463 
Phone: 913-534-5623 
Fax: 913-534-3485 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:43:25 -0500

Good question -

The IESG is revising charters.  It's not clear at the moment which
work group these will be in.  

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824