Subject: Optical work in the MPLS group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:12:08 -0000

Hi,

Could anyone tell me when discussions on layer 1 optical began on the MPLS
list?  The archives for the IPO list only go back as far as Jan 2000, but
I'm pretty sure discussions would have started on the MPLS list well before
that ...

Thanks in advance.

Darren.

---

From: Daniel Awduche <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:42:38 -0500

Darren,

Discussions on optical aspects commenced on the MPLS list
after we submitted draft-awduche-mpls-te-optical-00.txt. 

I submitted the original version of this draft on 
Fri, Oct 22, 1999. 

'Hope this helps.

Regards,
/Dan