Subject: About multiple flow descriptors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:00:46 +0900

Hi Adrian,
    This is in reference to your answer to Julia on 26 Sep 2000.
Here i am having some doubts on multiple flow descriptors in one resv
message case.
    You are telling that a LSR can assign same label or different labels,
depend upon hardware support. That's fine. What about RSB (Resv
State Block) ??
Actually, in SE case, if the received resv message having multiple flow
descriptors, how can i store that information in RSB. What i am thinking is,
i have to store complete resv message in one RSB only. Am i right?
My main doubt is whether the RSB is for a PSB(Path State Block) or
it is for a resv message?  If it is first case, it's fine. LSR has to produce
different RSBs for different flowspecs in resv message. But if it is the second
case, LSR has to produce only one RSB for complete flowspec list. In that case,
how can i store different labels for different flowspecs in one RSB?

Thanks in advance,
Reddy.