Subject: information about COPS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:12:56 -0600

Dear Friends,

Does any body know any thing about COPS management for MPLS TE? In Iband
conference in San Jose few days ago, COPS was mentioned to distribute
centralized info for hetro equipment. It was mentioned that RSVP-TE &
COPS complete each other for TE!!.

Thanks for your help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 
Wesam Alanqar 
Member of Technical Staff 
Technology Concepts, Innovations and Evaluation (TCIE) 
Technology Planning & Integration- Sprint TP&I 
9300 Metcalf Avenue 
Overland Park, KS 66212-1463 
Phone: 913-534-5623 
Fax: 913-534-3485 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-