Subject: MPLS header

From: "Faisal S. Naik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:00:58 +0500

Hello friends,
can anyone point me to link where i can get some information specific to the
fields of MPLS header.. i.e. what each field in the header is doing?
regards,
Faisal

---

From: "Alex Mondrus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:10:48 -0500

Faisal:

You should review the following document

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-label-encaps-08.txt

Alex Mondrus

http://www.ipoptical.com

---

From: Francis Arts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 08:08:28 +0100

Hi Faisal,

For the MPLS SHIM header you can check out the
draft-ietf-mpls-label-encaps-08.txt

Kind regards,

    Francis.

--------------