Subject: MPLS Agenda for SD

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:33:40 -0500

Folks -

Attached is the MPLS agenda.

The first hour of the MPLS slot will be used to discuss CCAMP and the
relationship of MPLS to CCAMP.  Caveat - based on what happens there,
the attached agenda could be modified.

There is a large number of drafts being presented in other work groups
for which I had agenda requests to also present in MPLS.
Given the current uncertainties surrounding our charter, and the
attendant inability to adjudicate any new work I see no point in
presenting these in MPLS as well.

Even with that done, the schedule is full.

Given the nature of the session from 9-10, I assume that we won't be
able to begin MPLS work at 10:00 sharp.  So I've scheduled 75 minutes
on Monday and the full two hours on Thursday.  Our ADs requested that
all of the Generalized MPLS work occur on Thursday.

...George
======================================================================

MPLS Work Group

Monday          Shortly after 10 - 11:30
======================================================================

F. LeFaucher    10      ietf-mpls-diff-te-ext-00
                        ietf-mpls-diff-te-reqts-00
                        
A. Farrell      10      ietf-mpls-ldp-ft-00
O. Paridaens    10      draft-schrijvp-mpls-ldp-end-to-end-auth-02.txt
A. Paraschiv     5      draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-01.txt
                        
Sriganesh Kini  10      kini-restoration-shared-backup-00
                        kini-rsvp-lsp-restoration-00
                        
Ken Owens       15      draft-chang-mpls-path-protection-02.txt
                        draft-chang-rsvpte-path-protection-ext-01.txt
                        draft-owens-crldp-path-protection-ext-00.txt

G. Swallow       5      swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-01

A. Iwata        10      iwata-mpls-crankback-00

Thursday        15:30 - 17:30
======================================================================
                        
K. Kompella     20      ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-01
                        kompella-mpls-bundle-04
                        kompella-mpls-unnum-02
                        ietf-mpls-rsvp-unnum-00
                        ietf-mpls-crldp-unnum-00
                        
L. Berger       20      ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-00
                        ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-00
                        ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-00
                        
V. Sharma       20      bernstein-gmpls-optical-00
                        bms-optical-sdhsonet-mpls-control-frmwrk-00
                        mack-crane-gmpls-signaling-enhancements-00
                        
Jonathan Lang   15      ietf-mpls-lmp-01
Andre Fredette  15      fredette-lmp-wdm-00
                        
Aboul-Magd      10      ietf-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00
Liaw/Yu         10      yu-mpls-rsvp-oif-uni-ext-00
Lin             10      lin-mpls-sigalign-00
                        
======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Noritoshi Demizu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 01:27:56 +0900

Dear all,

I have converted the MPLS agenda to HTML.  It can be fetched at

  http://www.watersprings.org/links/mlr/article/MPLS-agenda-0012.html

It includes titles and links of all I-Ds on the agenda.
Please let me know when you find errors.  Thank you.

BTW,

 >                         draft-chang-rsvpte-path-protection-ext-01.txt
I guess this is <draft-chang-mpls-rsvpte-path-protection-ext-01.txt>
                             ^^^^
 > L. Berger       20      ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-00
I guess this is <draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-01.txt>
                                                       ^^
 > Liaw/Yu         10      yu-mpls-rsvp-oif-uni-ext-00
                                                ^^^
I guess this is <draft-yu-mpls-rsvp-oif-uni-00.txt>

Best Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu