Subject: ospf support mpls

From: "Hong Liao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:54:36 -0500

Hello,

Is there someone who can tell me that there is any RFC or draft which describes
ospf that supports mpls?

Thanks,

Julia

---

From: Jeremy Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:32:38 +1100

Julia,

>Is there someone who can tell me that there is any RFC or draft which describes

I'm not sure if this is the answer to your question, but any
standards-track OSPF version will support MPLS, in the sense that LDP
will work in conjunction with any interior gateway routing protocol,
without requiring any modification to the protocol.

There is also "Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-03.txt

Jeremy Lawrence