Subject: PPVPN revised agenda for San Diego

From: "Marco Carugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:38:57 +0100 (MET)

Hello. 
In order to take into account recent input from the IESG about the PPVPN
 work and the San Diego meeting, see below some modifications to the 
PPVPN agenda (meeting on December 14th, 9H-11H30).
Time allocated to some already planned interventions has been (slightly)
 modified  in order to accomodate the new stuff. Thanks to the concerned
 speakers for their understanding. 
This same agenda will also appear soon on http://nbvpn.francetelecom.com

Marco

PPVPN AGENDA (reduced slots due to limited total time availability)

Agenda bashing       -    Co-chairs

Message from the AD -  Scott Bradner - 10 min

Charter introduction (main objectives, milestones) - co-chairs - 10  min

Outline for a framework for NBVPN   -    Callon 10 min
(draft-callon-NBVPN-outline-00.txt)

Update of a framework for NBVPN   -    Suzuki/Sumimoto 13 min
(draft-suzuki-nbvpn-framework-02.xt)

IPSEC VPNs : context and main issues - Gleeson - 10 min     

Layer 2 VPNs : general introduction (context, main issues) , 
MPLS-based  L2 VPNs       - Kompella 15 min
(draft-kompella-mpls-l2vpn-02.txt) min

Update of the MPLS VPN work at ITU SG13  -  Carugi 5 min
(see "related ITU work" at //nbvpn.francetelecom.com)
    
OSPF as the PE-CE protocol in BGP/MPLS VPNs  -    Rosen 10 min
(draft-rosen-vpns-ospf-bgp-mpls-00.txt)

Using BGP as an Auto-Discovery Mechanism for NBVPN  -    
Ouldbrahim 10  min  (draft-ouldbrahim-bgpvpn-auto-00.txt)

Update of "NB IP VPN Architecture Using Virtual Routers"    -
Ouldbrahim 5 min   (draft-ouldbrahim-vpn-vr-02.txt)

Update of "A Core MPLS IP VPN Architecture" - Muthukrishnan 10  min  
(draft-muthukrishnan-rfc2917bis-00.txt)
      
BGP/MPLS VPN extension for IPv6 VPN over an IPv4 infrastructure   -
De Clercq 5 min  (draft-nguyen-bgp-ipv6-vpn-00.txt)

MPLS/BGP VPN MIB  -  Nadeau 10 min  (draft-nadeau-mpls-vpn-mib-00.txt)

Multicast in MPLS/BGP VPNs   - Rosen 12 min  (draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-
00.txt)

Implementing BGP/MPLS VPN in Provider's IP Backbone   -    Fang 7 min

Charter discussion and organization of items to be worked on  - Co-
chairs - 13 min

Mailing list: mailing list at [email-masked] , to subscribe email to 
[email-masked] with subscribe as the subject.
Mailing archive (and other documentation) at http://
nbvpn.francetelecom.com