Subject: [mpls] Attending MPLS WG sessions @IETF83

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:16:56 +0200

Session I: Tuesday 0900-1130
On site participation: Room 242AB

Remote participation:
      Webex link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150868242&UID=1238593207&PW=NYmY2MGQxZGMw&RT=MiM0
      Webex Meeting Number: 641 677 093
      Audio stream: http://ietf83streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf833.m3u
      Chat room: [email-masked]

Session II: Friday 09:00-11:00
On site participation: Room Maillot

Remote participation:
      Webex link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150870912&UID=1238606387&PW=NOWRiYTMzNWQz&RT=MiM0
      Webex Meeting Number: 641 714 564
      Audio stream: http://ietf83streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf838.m3u
      Chat room: [email-masked]

Agenda, presentations and minutes:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/agenda?item=agenda-83-mpls.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/materials.html