Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:31:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of the OAM Tool Set for MPLS based Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Nurit Sprecher
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document provides an overview of the OAM toolset for MPLS based
   Transport Networks.  The toolset consists of a comprehensive set of
   fault management and performance monitoring capabilities (operating
   in the data-plane) which are appropriate for transport networks as
   required in RFC 5860 and support the network and services at
   different nested levels.  This overview includes a brief recap of
   MPLS-TP OAM requirements and functions, and of generic mechanisms
   created in the MPLS data plane to allow the OAM packets run in-band
   and share their fate with data packets.  The protocol definitions for
   each of the MPLS-TP OAM tools are defined in separate documents (RFCs
   or Working Group drafts) which are referenced by this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:24:38 +0100

Hello,
Please note to a new version of the document.
This version was updated to resolve the comments provided on the list by
the AD.
Best regards,
Nurit and Luyuan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label
Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of the OAM Tool Set for MPLS based
Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Nurit Sprecher
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-06

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.t
xt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.tx
t

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt