Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-04

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:32:49 +0100

Working Group,

this is to start a working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-04.

Normally we do two week wg last calls, but since this is across the
IETF meeting in Paris we make it a week longer.

The working group last call ends eob Friday April 6 2012.

Please send comments to the mpls working group mailing list
([email-masked]).

/Loa
for the MPLS WG co-chairs

PS
There are nit warnings depending on that draft were published last
year and that one of the references has been updated, no need to report
that.

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:20:28 +0100

Working Group,

(slight change of the subject, please use this one to send lc comments).

This is to start a working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-04.

/Loa

PS

-- 

--